PDA

View Full Version : Brethern of Elements recruitment thread - until 05-02

Legion
29th January 2005, 06:01 AM
Vincent7 or Callisto make the first post.

Yay me. *Drops off to sleep again.*

Closes the fifth of February.

Callisto
29th January 2005, 12:56 PM
Alright. The Brethren of Elements (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=128) needs some more members. We currently have 8 active members, but we need many more. We're implementing a new government/ranking system and we will be needing a lot of members to make this work well. If you feel like joining a clan at all and are able to post at least once a week so we know you're here, then that would be great.

Basic Info of BoE:
Alignment: Lawful Neutral (By old school ranking, not by T'V's standards.)
Purpose: A unity of all the elements with the goal of countering evil forces.
This does not mean we go fight evil. It means that if an evil force is attempting to overthrow/fight us, or a Good-aligned clan, that we would try and stop them. We won't always go protect another clan, but of course we will defend ourselves.
Because we are a little bit more lawful than neutral, we cannot accept any character of a Chaotic Evil alignment.

So what must you do to join us you ask? You must join this eval thread (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=171884#post171884). You will get 7 posts maximum to show us your RPing skills. If the council deems you worthy to join, then you will be accepted. Please only join the fight if you intend to join our clan.

After all that, please feel free to join our ranks. We will accept any element or race. Please help us restore activity to the BA. Thank you.

OOC: If you didn't see it, this (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=171884#post171884) is the eval thread.

Hawk
30th January 2005, 04:24 AM
Mrah, well since I havnt been in a clan for the LONGEST time (since the dieing of TEA and TTM) I think it might be best if I join up with this clan once more. I dont know if you all can remember the time I was last here, but I vaguely remember being with the clan :) (even the crappy banner I made.... mabye I can make a better one this time as well lol).

Character wise, Valanir is Lawful Good so that might not cause too much of a problem generaly (though he might try and start the war again that used to be between The Elven Alliance and The Evil Army :P But that wont be too much trouble.) Dunno if you have any alpha elementalists though, if not, Valanir will be the first :)

And yes, AliDheren invited me so be sure to give her cookies for that :) I cant really figure out when Im supposed to slunk along to the eval thread but I presume we should just after we post here. Mrah, but I will wait a bit though ^^

Draco
30th January 2005, 11:00 AM
Hmm, I'll bite. My character is kinda unpredictable, and thus Chaotic, would that pose too much of a problem? If not, I can use a different character.

Callisto
30th January 2005, 11:59 AM
Valanir, we don't have an Alpha yet, so this will be very cool. And it's cool that you even applied (thanks Ali). You may go ahead and start in the eval thread.

Draco, as long as your character isn't Chaotic Evil, we don't mind. He can be Chaotic Neutral or Chaotic Good, doesn't matter. If he's not eveil, go ahead and post in the eval thread, and put in your stats what his alignment is anyway, just for future reference.

Redtigerfang
31st January 2005, 04:24 AM
Well as you can see i am here and i am chaotic Neutral , i won't change because of the change of rules, Also Callisto, can you post the rankings here so the people know who is already here , so just maybe they might want to join by Reputation standards

Paradise Wandering
31st January 2005, 09:53 AM
Hmm. I have heard some good things about this clan, so, I'll give it a try. The char I want to use is not posted yet, as it is a fire/water char and currently going through an evaluation with a BA mod, as water/fire is conflicting, he needs to give me the okay before I can use it.

If it gets approved, I'll use him. If it isn't, then I'll stick with Alexandra (link in sig)

CuteCat
31st January 2005, 11:36 AM
Hmm... I'll try to join. Since I'm 13 and thus don't have a life, you can bet that I'll be active! (Ali invited me.) Erm... Only problem then would be who to spar against... *Indecisive* I'll use Yaki and Roko-Ro myself.

Callisto
31st January 2005, 11:41 AM
At EvilRed's Request...

--------------------------------------

Headmasters: Callisto & Vincent7

Council Lords:
Assistant Headmasters: DragonsPhyre & MasterHiei
RP Council: AliDheren, Legion, MasterHiei, Tarukai, & _outlaw

Lords:
Paladins:
Knights: EvilRed
Footmen:
Militia:

--------------------------------------
Well, that's our rankings. Once accepted, you will be a Militia for your first week. Afterwards, you become a Footman until you get promoted. The Council Lords consist of bot hthe RP Council and Assist. Headmasters. It's all too complicated to post all the stuff here, but you work your way up the ranks by activity and RP skills.

Draco, Redeemed, Zach, and CuteCat, please go ahead and post in the evaluation spar.

CuteCat, by using your couple, you have to pick 2 members to fight; 1 for each of them.

AliDheren
31st January 2005, 11:48 AM
Callisto, if you check Yaki and Roko-Ro stats, the couple are not exactly working separatedly. So maybe you should consider that... Yet if it stays the same, it would be really great to see Roko-Ro fighting on it's own. Poor of the guy who has it!

Paradise Wandering
31st January 2005, 12:01 PM
For the eval spar: Since I would rather use my upcoming char, but he has yet to be approved, do you mind if I do the spar with Alexandra and then, should I pass, and should my char get approved, can I just switch her out for him?

Also, just an assumption, but the eval spar is this (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=171884#post171884), right?

CuteCat
31st January 2005, 12:29 PM
Zach, yeah, I think that's the one.

As for Callisto, Roko-Ro can't really fight well on his own. Yaki would never leave him though, so wherever she goes, so does he. For the record, Roko-Ro is a living cat-doll. (Try to fight THAT...)

Callisto
31st January 2005, 01:12 PM
Yes that's the one, but it's link in the text on my first post (twice now). Yes, I suppose if you're waiting for your char to get approved, you can spar with Alexandra. If your new one does not get appproved, you are in the clan with Alexandra.

Oh =/. Alright then, go ahead and pick your opponent and start fighting.

EDIT: I put the links to each characters' stats in the spar thread for convenience.

Also:

I'm just assuming that all I have to do is RP my way into the eval thread as if it's an ordinary quest, and then tell the guy at the booth who I want to spar. Correct?

Yep. (Then the spar begins.)

Nesuke
1st February 2005, 12:47 AM
I think my senses are tingling, I feel a slight excitedness, I will try my best.

Name: Nesuke

You know the rest..

Shade
1st February 2005, 04:11 PM
Inviter: Evil Red

Characters to join: Mantidae, Shade, Mantis, Jade

But they're not really the fighting sort, rather they like to talk a lot :p They're more diplomatical.

Callisto
1st February 2005, 04:57 PM
Nesuke and Shade, you may go ahead and post in the eval thread, and please state the opponent you wish to fight (if they're not already taken of course.)

Notorious
6th February 2005, 11:24 AM
I wish to join.

Name: Marcellus Nero (Chars name)

Not sure if I needed to be recruited or what not, but I figured I would see if I could join.

AliDheren
6th February 2005, 11:39 AM
It's Ok, Notorious. Now you have to go to the EVAL THREAD (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?p=171884#post171884) and choose any of the members listed.

please, check if he/she is not already in spar with another recruit

welcome and good luck!

Crap crap crap... >.< Thread closed due to running out of time. - Legion