PDA

View Full Version : Saints Of The Sword

Rugmut
7th September 2004, 07:51 PM
Alliance Name: Saints of the Sword

Alliance Member Count(on forums): 31 current members

Alliance Forum Link: http://www.kocsaints.com/

Why you would like to have an alliance thread(give more details than just " to recruit for my alliance "): To be recognized as members of one group sharing the common goal to "Rule all of Chaos" as well as allowing other KOC players access to our site without game spam.

Brief description of your alliance: We are a group of Worldwide Kings Of Chaos players dedicated to the battlefield and all the honor it holds.

Advent
8th September 2004, 01:03 AM
Aight.. Approved. Have fun, and don't break any of the GUA rules in your thread..

Rugmut
14th September 2004, 06:42 AM
http://koc.irocketdesign.com

We are now recruiting in preperation for the rest of age 3 and look forward to age 4. Our forum has been redesigned this week, with a totally new look, we are again ready to battle the forces in all of Chaos with the pride of our Lord.

Visit us soon if just to check it out, everyone is welcome no matter what your current command chain.

"We met the enemy on the battlefield and wow did that Orc's breath stink"

The Eye Of Sauron
15th September 2004, 06:05 AM
:mad: You can own the forum, You can own the mail server, You can own the graphics but you cannot use this name.

You lied and stole it from LordRahl. The Saints did exist wel before you came alone, so get yourself a new name.

Cheating liar

Rugmut
18th September 2004, 07:30 PM
We Changed out site check it out soon

Phyrus
21st September 2004, 01:44 AM
after discussion of rugmut, it seems the issue is still unsettled. im closing this thread until the conflict has been confirmed that is in the past.

Rugmut
10th October 2004, 04:46 PM
Thank you GUA admins for helping us to remain within the Alliance list. We have grown now to 27 members and with about 1 or 2 new players joining a day we look forward to become one of the honored allainces in KOC. If you are new to the game we welcome you to visit our site at http://koc.irocketdesign.com where we meet up to help our members gain rank and grow a big army with our clicker.

See everyone soon.
Rugmut

Orcstriker
10th October 2004, 06:47 PM
you shouldnt be allowed to use that name its not urs anymore u banned lordrahl when it was his.

Ginella
13th October 2004, 03:23 PM
Please everybody get on with the game.

Orcstriker
13th October 2004, 05:24 PM
I did until Rugmut came and posted crap in my thread

Ginella
15th October 2004, 09:51 AM
We are growing every day and have a very active group. We help all our members and change of commander is NOT needed. So come and check us out.

Ginella

Rugmut
23rd October 2004, 07:25 AM
With the new addition of spy and attack squads, we have begun mass sabing and attacks (it is a war game after all) to bring some players back to enlightenment.

Also we have locked down our forum for members only.

The Eye Of Sauron
28th October 2004, 03:14 AM
You can own the forum, You can own the mail server, You can own the graphics but you cannot use this name.

You lied and stole it from LordRahl. The Saints did exist wel before you came alone, so get yourself a new name.

Cheating liar and all who join it knowing this. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Lord_Seregon
2nd November 2004, 07:58 PM
if you owned the name dude you would not be wasting your time being a jerk to someone who has the right to use it.

get lost you account spoofing losers.

If LordRahl Orkstriker915 and the_eye_of_god did not post cheats they would still be members. Only admins can ban people fools.

The Eye Of Sauron
27th November 2004, 08:07 AM
logo21.gif

Lady_AJ
16th January 2005, 04:40 PM
Quote from ginella ...........
We are growing every day and have a very active group. We help all our members

Yeah it's growing everyday all right you mean you and rugmut both cheat your arses off ..............how does it feel to you and rugmut to be the thirty ppl in your fake alliance????? not to mention word has it that you stole it to begin with . Rugmut is also aka The Lord Almighty
The devilsPriest
Russputtin
Razzputtin
homerclese
Homerclese1
Lord Seregon and a host of others ........

Beware all who consider this alliance ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK! He also hacked my first KOC acct after i wouldn't do as he wished and this is a fact i can unfortunatly prove . ..........

Don't make negative posts in other's GUA threads. This is serious--If you do this again I will have to give you a warning. -VegnaBlitz

Phyrus
18th January 2005, 06:35 PM
ok this thread has encountered too many problems. either someone resolve the problem or we'll do it for them.

closed (not to be reopened)