PDA

View Full Version : FoD~RL vs SF

daz1409
14th May 2018, 04:03 PM
So, there we were just minding our own business, ranking away and enjoying our life, fulfilled by DA and clicking.

SF decided theycdidnt like to see that land of Shasta so happy and ripe and decided to bring darkness to all of us through their continued poor slaying and approval of our beloved darkwhite.

Despite our new found love for our dragonskins, we cannot let this injustice rule over our land.

Have fun all!

Surrender terms:

SF must join RL for 2 weeks thus admitting Relentless was always the better alliance

SF must make a public apology to darkwhite for the injustice

LordStriker must publicly relinquish his fake title as the 'king if chaos' and admit this title belongs to Shasta

SF must wear Rise of the Unicorn primary tags for 2 weeks

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
14th May 2018, 04:08 PM
I am the Mighty Shasta on behalf of FoD we support this war.

#justicefordarkwhite #riseoftheunicorn #LordWho?

Obviously Nippler
14th May 2018, 04:17 PM
Let's see what wars are like with these new changes.

Raid count: x120

More to come, stay tuned.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
14th May 2018, 04:36 PM
Ok everyone in SF that can be maxed in now maxed
Heres what I got before they got REKT

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 4,173,050,000

Your spies successfully enter den_ben's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter den_ben's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter AfimSpiantsy's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter AfimSpiantsy's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Chewie215's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Chewie215's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Klebsiella's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Klebsiella's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter NeonNature's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter NeonNature's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ICED's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Bogdanel-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 43 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 234 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 235 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 235 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 236 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter SunOne's armory undetected, and destroy 128 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter SunOne's armory undetected, and destroy 128 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter insert_sandwich_there's armory undetected, and destroy 136 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter insert_sandwich_there's armory undetected, and destroy 136 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter insert_sandwich_there's armory undetected, and destroy 137 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter VibrioWolf's armory undetected, and destroy 57 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Aronnas's armory undetected, and destroy 223 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Aronnas's armory undetected, and destroy 223 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Aronnas's armory undetected, and destroy 224 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Aronnas's armory undetected, and destroy 224 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter HUMBLE's armory undetected, and destroy 102 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter HUMBLE's armory undetected, and destroy 102 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter HUMBLE's armory undetected, and destroy 103 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter HUMBLE's armory undetected, and destroy 104 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 115 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 116 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 116 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 117 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 124 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 125 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 125 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nuclear_Chicken's armory undetected, and destroy 161 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nuclear_Chicken's armory undetected, and destroy 161 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nuclear_Chicken's armory undetected, and destroy 162 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 485 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 488 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 490 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 491 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
21 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 567 3,837 14,227,602,544 10,154,013,658
21 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 605 3,849 14,278,919,959 10,788,657,818
21 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 633 4,567 15,708,598,925 10,414,273,484
21 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 493 3,523 15,991,782,885 10,668,084,410
22 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 311 2,118 15,483,875,567 10,798,798,864
22 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 662 4,251 13,516,319,618 9,952,120,746
22 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 636 4,266 16,925,923,116 11,862,557,482
22 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 642 4,999 15,855,239,260 9,541,296,731
22 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 781 5,380 15,627,328,777 10,562,405,411
22 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 828 4,681 12,812,734,830 10,484,910,906

Fun side note at the time of this post Nuclear_Chicken has 0 mercs left, and Recent DA Repair cost of 714,350,932.50

:<3:

cowboy_from_hell
14th May 2018, 04:45 PM
Sab Damage(24):3,386,350,000

Sadly some good ones were maxxed before I got my sabs in :(

ROTTENSOUL
14th May 2018, 04:52 PM
What I sabbed from sf in the past 24h: 9,576,100,000
Plus 80 raids.

Used turns: 400..

The_Sovereign
14th May 2018, 06:35 PM
I will guess the war lasts 24 hours. Not ending out of fear, but of pure boredom.

DES-ManiacKilla
14th May 2018, 06:37 PM
Hi. First run: 4,779,300,000 sabbed
hugs and kisses

Qrtrpndr
14th May 2018, 11:00 PM
I'll just keep this short. I feel honoured it takes a chain of 2 alliances, both with a respectable warring passion, to declare on us. But I s'pose everyone saw this coming after your monstruous failure against SR.
No matter how this war ends, you will definitely make your name thanks to this! Great job!

Oh, and I won't be posting damage logs. I know what I did. You do, too.

#Q-Out.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
15th May 2018, 12:07 AM
I'll just keep this short. I feel honoured it takes a chain of 2 alliances, both with a respectable warring passion, to declare on us. But I s'pose everyone saw this coming after your monstruous failure against SR.
No matter how this war ends, you will definitely make your name thanks to this! Great job!

#Q-Out.

LOL you rekted your own account by selling 2 stats in the first hour?!?!
And if you are so honored and impressed by us then you wouldn't possibly be stupid enough to approve one or more of our members with talking to us. Oh wait, but you did. 1/4 of your chain went all spy within a few hours, respect to do that when you know your beat. But cmon you gotta try to hang a few days before selling anything.
Yeah, in about 11 days that big bad spy of yours, that you are so fond of will be next to nothing. And you will be on vacation by then, and not playing much! SUCKS....!

:rofl:

xeros
15th May 2018, 12:20 AM

#Q-Out.

Such a shame you're so salty. The only reason your accounts look... wait, I should have said looked.... so good was because we kept SR occupied so you could rank in peace along with Solace.
Guess you can kiss that top 5 spot goodbye now huh.
As for our "monstrous failure against SR", you guys provoked this while we were still at war with them so you have no one to blame but yourselves. And if you saw it coming, why weren't you more prepared? All SA/DA and no sentry is a great way to keep your account intact...

bloodpirate
15th May 2018, 12:20 AM
SF went from 3rd to 6th in a few short hours

Top 10 Alliances
Name Members Power
Sweet Revenge 162 201
Solace 81 71
FoD~RL 25 52
FF-LoP-LACN 51 47
Disaster Center 8 34
Striker Family 24 28

Alpatsjino
15th May 2018, 01:38 AM
Thank you for this war, it was getting to boring only banking and slaying.

Your spies successfully enter krisv's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter hoop7300's armory undetected, and destroy 46 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X2
Your spies successfully enter Bu51n355time's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Paulandrew05's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter ZoeLM's armory undetected, and destroy 31 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter weed888's armory undetected, and destroy 115 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter yahhb's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x4
Your spies successfully enter Ascherit's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x4
Your spies successfully enter rettib52's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter thedad's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.X4
Your spies successfully enter Cinai's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter gwynyth's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.x4
Your spies successfully enter freckles's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Cold_Fury's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.X4
Your spies successfully enter TAUser85's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Vlad's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter Jackdaw's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter mock_deano's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp x4
Your spies successfully enter Dellivis's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter Vincent7's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Guard Dog stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp x4
Your spies successfully enter Sharpe666's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Jackstar's armory undetected, and destroy 21 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter RL-Neurus's armory undetected, and destroy 68 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter source's armory undetected, and destroy 41 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X1
Your spies successfully enter nagrach-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 32 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter shrs's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter BigBad's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter TheLoneSpirit-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Chilluminati's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter Curiosity's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter BadSt0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter BAD-TO-THE-BONE's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Dadd-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter uwilldie's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter Talon_FoD's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X2
Your spies successfully enter SaintNispe's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your campX4
Your spies successfully enter nighthawk23's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter kellaw's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Autotist's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X3
Your spies successfully enter Grabacr's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter darkwhite's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter piceusve-RF's armory undetected, and destroy 111 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp X4
Your spies successfully enter Shadow666's armory undetected, and destroy 54 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x4
Your spies successfully enter xeros-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 137 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter Uwotm8-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 107 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4

Don't worry everyone is getting equal loving soon <3

Your spies successfully enter Relentless_Legacy's armory undetected, and destroy 148 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Wings's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x4
Your spies successfully enter PANFIL_Marek57's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x4
Your spies successfully enter bladest0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4
Your spies successfully enter pur3man-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X4

Stroopwafel
15th May 2018, 01:38 AM
Such a shame you're so salty. The only reason your accounts look... wait, I should have said looked.... so good was because we kept SR occupied so you could rank in peace along with Solace.
Guess you can kiss that top 5 spot goodbye now huh.
As for our "monstrous failure against SR", you guys provoked this while we were still at war with them so you have no one to blame but yourselves. And if you saw it coming, why weren't you more prepared? All SA/DA and no sentry is a great way to keep your account intact...

Hang on, are you really spinning this as if we provoked it? We had FoD guys in our logs, chaining us for no reason. One guy was either mistaken or made up a story, of me approving him (I'm not a battlefield mod lol). Just say that you were bored and were looking for a target, doesn't matter to us. Don't need to pretend to have a reason to attack us. We're not Poland :)

Also, all you guys' banter is weak af. If you write like you're in third grade and struggling, you should just show what you can do on the battlefield. Don't embarrass yourself.

Have fun!

ROTTENSOUL
15th May 2018, 01:54 AM
Hang on, are you really spinning this as if we provoked it? We had FoD guys in our logs, chaining us for no reason. One guy was either mistaken or made up a story, of me approving him (I'm not a battlefield mod lol). Just say that you were bored and were looking for a target, doesn't matter to us. Don't need to pretend to have a reason to attack us. We're not Poland :)

Also, all you guys' banter is weak af. If you write like you're in third grade and struggling, you should just show what you can do on the battlefield. Don't embarrass yourself.

Have fun!

That one guy chaining you was me, but that had nothing to do with this war. Your bf mod Qrtrpndr was trying to work things out with me. If you want to blame someone blame Akheva-.
It's ironic that barely any of of got to sab you guys because you all started maxing yourselves.

SunOne (not active)
ICED (not active)
den_ben (not active)

kaoz
15th May 2018, 02:01 AM
Great to see that finally, something is happening in this game and on GUA.

Have fun!

Although you claim that the banter is weak af but the fact remain that both FOD and RL have shown over the ages what they're able off and/or can do on the battlefield.

As for SF being a new revived chain from the days of way back, this is your chance to shine on the battlefield in your first war just to show what SF is made of, is SF surrender material or will SF be fighting with the last broken stick?

Best of luck to both sides, enjoy and have fun!

shrs
15th May 2018, 03:55 AM
..... We're not Poland :)

Have fun!

true, u are not Poland, more like Austria and their anschluss, especially if u see surrender terms :P

enjoy the war!

VibrioWolf
15th May 2018, 04:38 AM
As for our "monstrous failure against SR", you guys provoked this while we were still at war with them so you have no one to blame but yourselves.

lol. All we did was make you realise you were a small cog in a much larger disaster that ultimately failed entirely to remotely hurt SR. Never seen anyone so salty because we approached a "BF mod" who wasn't part of your "alliance" and who agreed an approval.

Regardless of the insults that will likely continue to be thrown around, it's a good opportunity to test the new mechanics, and to add some excitement to this dying game. I do hope the game is down because of the increased frequency of sabs wrecking the server, and not for "other" reasons...

Endtime
15th May 2018, 06:05 AM
That one guy chaining you was me, but that had nothing to do with this war. Your bf mod Qrtrpndr was trying to work things out with me. If you want to blame someone blame Akheva-.
It's ironic that barely any of of got to sab you guys because you all started maxing yourselves.

SunOne (not active)
ICED (not active)
den_ben (not active)

Hahaha, you think im to blame for this war? My sab finished 2 hours before we were told to cease.

Get off your unicorn, you sir are drunk.

FoD's first reaction to war is to insult and bicker, the o'so mighty Kings of Chaos alliance.

~Akheva

AxEHeaD15
15th May 2018, 07:46 AM
Oh this is fun to watch!

What stats are SF selling? If they are selling DA/Sentry for SA/Spy, then you can't make fun of them lol. That is the right thing to do in a war.

GLHF both sides

ROTTENSOUL
15th May 2018, 07:58 AM
Looks like they mainly sold for spy and upgrades but in a pretty brainless way. FoD and RL had like 5 people that got to sab 10 or more sf members before they all maxed themselves by shifting stats and buying upgrades. Others dropped tag or went inactive. Panic all around. Considering they were rank 3 alliance yesterday and had quite a bit of value they messed themselves up more than we ever could have done in only a matter of hours.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
15th May 2018, 09:07 AM
Oh this is fun to watch!

What stats are SF selling? If they are selling DA/Sentry for SA/Spy, then you can't make fun of them lol. That is the right thing to do in a war.

GLHF both sides

Wrong selling is for if you are losing

VibrioWolf
15th May 2018, 10:04 AM
Oh this is fun to watch!

GLHF both sides

Oh crap, I sold everything and went DA! It's a war, don't you want to protect yourself?! :O

Oh, it's ok Shasta. We don't all feel the same way about sells. Some of us actually manage to keep them to ourselves too!

I think this could be quite fun!

AxEHeaD15
16th May 2018, 11:09 AM
Wow this war has come a long way since it started! How come no one is sabbing? Kappa.

kaoz
16th May 2018, 01:21 PM
Got a couple of raids in when the game was back up (without TBG), eating slightly into my trained attack soldiers but worth every single kill with my new 10K Unit Production (until I noticed a month got stolen from the end of age timer).

Danny
16th May 2018, 09:10 PM
So can anyone access stats? whos winning??

Kaya
17th May 2018, 05:04 AM
hope its the admins lol

AxEHeaD15
17th May 2018, 07:44 AM
I'm winning. I thought you knew this?

DES-ManiacKilla
17th May 2018, 04:25 PM
Finally got another round in: 4,624,000,000 sabbed
And while the game was up for a short time: 1,121,000,000 sabbed
hugs and kisses

ROTTENSOUL
18th May 2018, 12:44 AM
Came game back just as I went to sleep :(

Anyway.. First 10 people I tried to sab are all already maxed, none with more than 15 sabs on them.
Sf keeps selling, or did they make changes to sabbing?

Brandonito
18th May 2018, 01:07 AM
-You can only lose 5% of your armory every 12 hours (used to be 10% every 24 hours, so basically the same).
-Each person can now sab 20 turns (2x more than it was) every 12 hours (2x more often).

It used to take 20 people to max somebody - now it takes 5. So I imagine it's going to be difficult to get your sabs in :p.

cowboy_from_hell
18th May 2018, 06:36 AM
Sab Damage:12,147,050,000

Also got quite some sabs in that weren't logged ;)

Stroopwafel
18th May 2018, 12:06 PM
"selling means you are losing, hur-puh-durr xDD" - Shasta, two days before selling to be able to sab SF members.

Qrtrpndr
18th May 2018, 12:20 PM

That's about 2 sab rounds on FOD, cute.

DES-ManiacKilla
18th May 2018, 02:38 PM
Only 3b sabbed this evening, too many getting maxed :(

kaoz
18th May 2018, 04:08 PM
Not really involved in this war but SF keep on low hitting and sabbing me for no reason.

Few sneaky raids and a bleeder,
few sabs on low hitting SF noobs, main targets are mainly maxxed, I am not! =)

Sabs today: bravo-TUE 8 missions (25,200,000)

32 minutes ago Aronnas 51,692 Gold stolen 0 58 190,073 538,240,422
32 minutes ago Aronnas 59,863 Gold stolen 1 87 166,329 526,875,154
33 minutes ago Aronnas 75,066 Gold stolen 2 135 183,634 509,875,384
33 minutes ago Aronnas 86,311 Gold stolen 2 135 170,942 511,870,350
33 minutes ago Aronnas 103,267 Gold stolen 1 87 167,272 490,435,487
33 minutes ago Aronnas 93,998 Gold stolen 1 77 177,364 558,368,600
33 minutes ago Aronnas 122,146 Gold stolen 2 126 205,646 511,805,715
33 minutes ago Aronnas 159,594 Gold stolen 3 136 171,203 499,808,925
33 minutes ago Aronnas 177,362 Gold stolen 3 136 169,699 517,538,874
33 minutes ago Aronnas 116,950 Gold stolen 1 77 175,778 513,339,594

34 minutes ago HUMBLE 230,459 Gold stolen 5 97 2,125,203 503,582,911
34 minutes ago HUMBLE 160,065 Gold stolen 5 97 2,289,858 504,627,900
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 172,363 Gold stolen 4 68 2,234,503 522,823,486
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 200,647 Gold stolen 6 106 2,328,463 493,178,170
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 274,644 Gold stolen 4 68 2,494,781 512,506,059
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 335,656 Gold stolen 6 116 2,284,343 556,773,566
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 364,389 Gold stolen 6 107 2,343,934 513,985,354
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 364,463 Gold stolen 4 77 2,226,728 540,316,794
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 441,853 Gold stolen 5 87 1,977,016 511,054,431
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 462,018 Gold stolen 2 48 2,440,727 455,475,156

4 hours ago Andrex 634,899 Gold stolen 0 96 42,405 512,175,288
4 hours ago Andrex 919,436 Gold stolen 0 115 38,973 496,116,523
4 hours ago Andrex 815,857 Gold stolen 0 67 34,905 478,889,395
4 hours ago Andrex 1,031,113 Gold stolen 0 76 35,080 466,912,526
4 hours ago Andrex 1,400,796 Gold stolen 0 144 30,575 558,688,885
4 hours ago Andrex 1,309,145 Gold stolen 0 115 36,914 530,777,282
4 hours ago Andrex 1,940,053 Gold stolen 0 86 40,146 526,191,113
4 hours ago Andrex 2,394,518 Gold stolen 0 86 45,725 550,972,728
4 hours ago Andrex 2,328,533 Gold stolen 0 115 29,651 500,381,542
4 hours ago Andrex 2,422,571 Gold stolen 0 125 38,599 553,452,204

5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 708,623 Gold stolen 1 123 134,205 506,171,930
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 765,200 Gold stolen 1 114 136,804 507,636,802
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 847,510 Gold stolen 1 75 137,306 512,976,967
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 940,223 Gold stolen 1 114 138,743 523,160,281
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 843,633 Gold stolen 2 142 152,683 560,359,394
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 761,793 Gold stolen 1 104 139,259 476,163,362
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 928,357 Gold stolen 1 123 143,587 493,980,931
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 821,536 Gold stolen 1 104 152,575 562,427,939
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 991,663 Gold stolen 0 57 145,884 543,775,058
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 1,013,015 Gold stolen 2 143 135,830 474,358,557

5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 19 763 2,135,674,944 486,796,341
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 36 1,246 1,970,275,321 508,389,786
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 33 1,154 2,058,692,673 529,237,158
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 35 1,352 2,191,235,794 513,961,761
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 42 1,455 2,196,283,126 572,730,301
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 33 1,266 2,194,687,690 519,811,640
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 20 781 2,195,483,237 524,569,651
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 15 586 2,408,815,123 553,973,951
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 27 882 1,819,291,445 514,844,518
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 26 984 2,199,453,371 526,227,18

5 hours ago valahrious42 242,315 Gold stolen 599 48 39,519,691 504,186,306
5 hours ago valahrious42 282,365 Gold stolen 1,578 127 49,175,424 557,309,484
5 hours ago valahrious42 287,616 Gold stolen 1,102 88 40,254,058 494,467,101
5 hours ago valahrious42 337,033 Gold stolen 1,112 88 33,438,698 556,168,607
5 hours ago valahrious42 324,081 Gold stolen 1,628 127 47,021,886 508,364,580
5 hours ago valahrious42 388,874 Gold stolen 756 58 38,515,245 571,210,960
5 hours ago valahrious42 435,228 Gold stolen 1,144 88 48,393,818 496,086,786
5 hours ago valahrious42 501,796 Gold stolen 896 68 43,478,068 512,853,809
5 hours ago valahrious42 449,942 Gold stolen 1,950 147 41,980,474 520,593,207

14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 76 1,429 2,320,815,916 466,680,141
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 87 1,339 2,197,041,635 537,574,332
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 64 1,248 2,448,302,602 477,453,441
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 66 1,447 2,541,188,768 442,341,160
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 50 967 2,414,720,992 480,529,624
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 71 1,263 2,249,483,675 487,805,133
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 65 1,170 2,169,890,459 461,775,576
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 84 1,272 1,962,590,216 497,299,324
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 25 490 2,397,899,286 487,171,934
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 62 983 2,150,171,795 523,023,425

16 hours ago valahrious42 6,732,596 Gold stolen 1,610 124 51,588,768 467,351,582

16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 62 660 2,579,672,394 466,286,127
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 50 472 2,585,054,907 520,405,415
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 84 948 2,738,824,245 464,431,152
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 111 1,046 2,497,519,763 508,115,593
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 72 667 2,594,833,714 539,344,442
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 106 1,148 2,739,967,417 485,845,476
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 131 1,441 2,799,044,206 489,840,270
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 110 1,060 2,656,199,050 530,227,874
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 146 1,355 2,615,092,669 541,017,143
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 68 776 2,969,899,483 505,999,791

Top Raiders/Attackers on Targets listed in War Targets (7 days)

Name Missions
bravo-TUE 190

Plethora of Turns: 39,990 :banana:

Qrtrpndr
18th May 2018, 10:35 PM
Not really involved in this war but SF keep on low hitting and sabbing me for no reason.

Few sneaky raids and a bleeder,
few sabs on low hitting SF noobs, main targets are mainly maxxed, I am not! =)

Sabs today: bravo-TUE 8 missions (25,200,000)

32 minutes ago Aronnas 51,692 Gold stolen 0 58 190,073 538,240,422
32 minutes ago Aronnas 59,863 Gold stolen 1 87 166,329 526,875,154
33 minutes ago Aronnas 75,066 Gold stolen 2 135 183,634 509,875,384
33 minutes ago Aronnas 86,311 Gold stolen 2 135 170,942 511,870,350
33 minutes ago Aronnas 103,267 Gold stolen 1 87 167,272 490,435,487
33 minutes ago Aronnas 93,998 Gold stolen 1 77 177,364 558,368,600
33 minutes ago Aronnas 122,146 Gold stolen 2 126 205,646 511,805,715
33 minutes ago Aronnas 159,594 Gold stolen 3 136 171,203 499,808,925
33 minutes ago Aronnas 177,362 Gold stolen 3 136 169,699 517,538,874
33 minutes ago Aronnas 116,950 Gold stolen 1 77 175,778 513,339,594

34 minutes ago HUMBLE 230,459 Gold stolen 5 97 2,125,203 503,582,911
34 minutes ago HUMBLE 160,065 Gold stolen 5 97 2,289,858 504,627,900
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 172,363 Gold stolen 4 68 2,234,503 522,823,486
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 200,647 Gold stolen 6 106 2,328,463 493,178,170
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 274,644 Gold stolen 4 68 2,494,781 512,506,059
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 335,656 Gold stolen 6 116 2,284,343 556,773,566
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 364,389 Gold stolen 6 107 2,343,934 513,985,354
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 364,463 Gold stolen 4 77 2,226,728 540,316,794
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 441,853 Gold stolen 5 87 1,977,016 511,054,431
35 minutes ago HUMBLE 462,018 Gold stolen 2 48 2,440,727 455,475,156

4 hours ago Andrex 634,899 Gold stolen 0 96 42,405 512,175,288
4 hours ago Andrex 919,436 Gold stolen 0 115 38,973 496,116,523
4 hours ago Andrex 815,857 Gold stolen 0 67 34,905 478,889,395
4 hours ago Andrex 1,031,113 Gold stolen 0 76 35,080 466,912,526
4 hours ago Andrex 1,400,796 Gold stolen 0 144 30,575 558,688,885
4 hours ago Andrex 1,309,145 Gold stolen 0 115 36,914 530,777,282
4 hours ago Andrex 1,940,053 Gold stolen 0 86 40,146 526,191,113
4 hours ago Andrex 2,394,518 Gold stolen 0 86 45,725 550,972,728
4 hours ago Andrex 2,328,533 Gold stolen 0 115 29,651 500,381,542
4 hours ago Andrex 2,422,571 Gold stolen 0 125 38,599 553,452,204

5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 708,623 Gold stolen 1 123 134,205 506,171,930
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 765,200 Gold stolen 1 114 136,804 507,636,802
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 847,510 Gold stolen 1 75 137,306 512,976,967
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 940,223 Gold stolen 1 114 138,743 523,160,281
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 843,633 Gold stolen 2 142 152,683 560,359,394
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 761,793 Gold stolen 1 104 139,259 476,163,362
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 928,357 Gold stolen 1 123 143,587 493,980,931
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 821,536 Gold stolen 1 104 152,575 562,427,939
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 991,663 Gold stolen 0 57 145,884 543,775,058
5 hours ago Qrtrpndr 1,013,015 Gold stolen 2 143 135,830 474,358,557

5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 19 763 2,135,674,944 486,796,341
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 36 1,246 1,970,275,321 508,389,786
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 33 1,154 2,058,692,673 529,237,158
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 35 1,352 2,191,235,794 513,961,761
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 42 1,455 2,196,283,126 572,730,301
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 33 1,266 2,194,687,690 519,811,640
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 20 781 2,195,483,237 524,569,651
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 15 586 2,408,815,123 553,973,951
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 27 882 1,819,291,445 514,844,518
5 hours ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 26 984 2,199,453,371 526,227,18

5 hours ago valahrious42 242,315 Gold stolen 599 48 39,519,691 504,186,306
5 hours ago valahrious42 282,365 Gold stolen 1,578 127 49,175,424 557,309,484
5 hours ago valahrious42 287,616 Gold stolen 1,102 88 40,254,058 494,467,101
5 hours ago valahrious42 337,033 Gold stolen 1,112 88 33,438,698 556,168,607
5 hours ago valahrious42 324,081 Gold stolen 1,628 127 47,021,886 508,364,580
5 hours ago valahrious42 388,874 Gold stolen 756 58 38,515,245 571,210,960
5 hours ago valahrious42 435,228 Gold stolen 1,144 88 48,393,818 496,086,786
5 hours ago valahrious42 501,796 Gold stolen 896 68 43,478,068 512,853,809
5 hours ago valahrious42 449,942 Gold stolen 1,950 147 41,980,474 520,593,207

14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 76 1,429 2,320,815,916 466,680,141
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 87 1,339 2,197,041,635 537,574,332
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 64 1,248 2,448,302,602 477,453,441
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 66 1,447 2,541,188,768 442,341,160
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 50 967 2,414,720,992 480,529,624
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 71 1,263 2,249,483,675 487,805,133
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 65 1,170 2,169,890,459 461,775,576
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 84 1,272 1,962,590,216 497,299,324
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 25 490 2,397,899,286 487,171,934
14 hours ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 62 983 2,150,171,795 523,023,425

16 hours ago valahrious42 6,732,596 Gold stolen 1,610 124 51,588,768 467,351,582

16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 62 660 2,579,672,394 466,286,127
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 50 472 2,585,054,907 520,405,415
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 84 948 2,738,824,245 464,431,152
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 111 1,046 2,497,519,763 508,115,593
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 72 667 2,594,833,714 539,344,442
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 106 1,148 2,739,967,417 485,845,476
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 131 1,441 2,799,044,206 489,840,270
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 110 1,060 2,656,199,050 530,227,874
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 146 1,355 2,615,092,669 541,017,143
16 hours ago Dalek Attack defended 68 776 2,969,899,483 505,999,791

Name Missions
bravo-TUE 190

Plethora of Turns: 39,990 :banana:

You've wearing the FOD~RL tag and raided us first lol. ��

darkwhite
19th May 2018, 02:14 AM
Seriously ? The guy isn't in our chain, he has been in TUE since forever, and clearly has TUE as a primary alliance. This is the same shit that got you in this mess in the first place. You can't stop can you ?

Horrible communication skills :P

Also we will be adding "SF must make a public apology to bravo-TUE for their BS" to the surrender terms.

Lancelotnl
19th May 2018, 04:52 AM

So, where did your SA go?

Jankster
19th May 2018, 04:58 AM
You've wearing the FOD~RL tag and raided us first lol. 😘

It look like TUE was invited to the party. Just for the record we wear our own tag as usual.

Qrtrpndr
19th May 2018, 04:59 AM
Seriously ? The guy isn't in our chain, he has been in TUE since forever, and clearly has TUE as a primary alliance. This is the same shit that got you in this mess in the first place. You can't stop can you ?

Also we will be adding "SF must make a public apology to bravo-TUE for their BS" to the surrender terms.

The horrible communication skills you're talking about were you acting as if you were Relentless_Legacy and making us think you were important, while you were, in fact, just a nobody looking for drama. You've got it now! :)

Oh, and Bravo got invited for a 1v1 war with Drama, but Bravo, being drunk as a standard, thought Drama was Striker Family and that 1v1 war is equal to raiding all of us. It comes without say that we retaliate on this.

#Q-Out.

Oh, and a private shout to Shasta: Good luck making my account as trashy as your little spy ;).

cowboy_from_hell
19th May 2018, 05:33 AM
darkwhite isn't a nobody! in your chain he would have like the 4th biggest account :p

also

Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 211 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
x4

keep buying sentry brah

Qrtrpndr
19th May 2018, 05:37 AM
darkwhite isn't a nobody! in your chain he would have like the 4th biggest account :p

also

Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 211 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
x4

keep buying sentry brah

Looking at his TFF you might be quite correct. But we didn't have the luxury of forming a superchain to lose to a normal chain for the first 2 months this age...

Jankster
19th May 2018, 05:38 AM
Spill it over to rest of TUE thats you choice Sir Q...

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 87 of Qrtrpndr's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 87 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. X 2

kaoz
19th May 2018, 05:47 AM
Oh, and Bravo got invited for a 1v1 war with Drama, but Bravo, being drunk as a standard, thought Drama was Striker Family and that 1v1 war is equal to raiding all of us. It comes without say that we retaliate on this.

Errrmmm no not really, Drama told me he wasn't SF but asked me friendly to war him, so being polite I raided him on request, both Drama and I are happy with that.

However what has our 1v1 to do with your war against me, or is that just looking for excuses to make your two wrongs rights or something??

Whatever, you guys do what you have to, that's what I normally do with Zero "F's" given.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
19th May 2018, 06:52 AM
Oh, and a private shout to Shasta: Good luck making my account as trashy as your little spy ;).

You are referring to my spy?

Spy Rating 204,564,545,739 Ranked #2

The one that is rank 2?

:rambo:

667 Lookout Tower 11 minutes ago

That's not 4x211.

Your aat isnt that high fix yo script

Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 207 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 208 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 208 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 209 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

This was a few minutes ago and the max KoC would allow :worship2:

Jankster
19th May 2018, 07:18 AM
As Shastas sig says: what's it like to have a moron like janky spanking your chain. guess thats good
cuz they will keep coming.
Yep I will keep coming, call out TUE with sabbing them all, thats your mistake Sir Q...
2,263,800,000 sabbed so far

Stroopwafel
19th May 2018, 07:20 AM
Y

Your aat isnt that high fix yo script

Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 207 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Stroopwafel's armory undetected, and destroy 209 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

This was a few minutes ago and the max KoC would allow :worship2:

Are you actually retarded? I'm not going off of any script. I was quoting your own member's "sab log".

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you guys are best off battling it out on the battlefield, because so far your banter has been "HAHA YOU'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY I BET THAT MUST SUCK" and posting fake sab logs.

daz1409
19th May 2018, 07:27 AM
Wow this thread is great.

1. Darkwhite's tff is not thanks in anyway to him being in a superchain - so your argument is stupid

2. I doubt anyone came onto your discord channel and pretended to be me - you just got confused because someone uses the name Legacy-RL

3. I've checked the sab logs wafel boy (Just because I know krisv is a nub) but can confirm his sabs are correct.

4. If anyone here has to question why rogue sold his SA then you are seriously stupid haha

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
19th May 2018, 07:27 AM
Are you actually retarded? I'm not going off of any script. I was quoting your own member's "sab log".

I've said it before and I'll say it again: you guys are best off battling it out on the battlefield, because so far your banter has been "HAHA YOU'RE GOING ON HOLIDAY I BET THAT MUST SUCK" and posting fake sab logs.

:lamer: Let's talk about how I personally have sabbed 4.3b from your account, and no one has sabbed me for even a stick :<3:

4. If anyone here has to question why rogue sold his SA then you are seriously stupid haha

Wait they were asking? Who is retarded now? Maybe so I could spend my turns for no repairs? 3 techs so far 18k turns left

Stroopwafel
19th May 2018, 07:53 AM
It's just a bit of banter mate, don't flatter yourself too much, it's unattractive.

LinguiniFresh
19th May 2018, 07:55 AM
I don't think we've even warred half a week yet with all the downtime. Looks like you need to fix your script

darkwhite
19th May 2018, 09:52 AM
The horrible communication skills you're talking about were you acting as if you were Relentless_Legacy and making us think you were important, while you were, in fact, just a nobody looking for drama. You've got it now! :)

Huh ? wtf are you talking about ? Are you just spouting bs now ? I never said im Relentless_legacy. Daz who plays the Relentless_Legacy account was in the channel when we talked. Im the RL alliance. Why is that so hard to understand...

Also I built my account on my own. That "superchain" didnt have anything to do with it. Plus my account right now is after I sold 3 times already this age.

Qrtrpndr
19th May 2018, 10:06 AM
You are referring to my spy?

Spy Rating 204,564,545,739 Ranked #2

The one that is rank 2?

:rambo:

No lol, your stats are about as good as need to be concerning this war. Was talking about miss Whingey who came to you crying to dumpster my account during my holidays. 😂

LinguiniFresh
19th May 2018, 12:01 PM
SF haven't had their facts straight yet. Probably why they all destroyed their accounts more than we could so far.

PS. I'm RL

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
19th May 2018, 12:38 PM
No lol, your stats are about as good as need to be concerning this war. Was talking about miss Whingey who came to you crying to dumpster my account during my holidays. 

Guess the joke is on Vivalady(<3) then, you didnt need my help to put your account in the dumpster.

The_Sovereign
19th May 2018, 01:16 PM
I'm winning. I thought you knew this?

Speaking of winning. Happy Birthday to Axe!

And please consider joining my quest to end gingerfication in the USA.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
19th May 2018, 02:51 PM
Speaking of winning. Happy Birthday to Axe!

And please consider joining my quest to end gingerfication in the USA.

Rather I can help you reap the souls from non gingers?

Jankster
19th May 2018, 09:49 PM
Nearly 24 hours into to this:
157 missions 4,758,800,000 sabbed

kaoz
20th May 2018, 12:44 AM

To say the least.

Rather than Striker Family just leaving TUE alone for my choices of secondary tags and other bad excuses, SF started chaining TUE without warning for my actions.

When talking to TUE's voice of reason (Caraguez) after SF chained TUE, they demanded TUE to ditch me because I was a rouge.
Loving the SF shoot first then talk fail policy!

I can only hope that they dumb enough to take the TUE alliance member list and include all that have TUE as a secondary alliance as well.

Managed this with only 3 billion spy.
40 missions 570,900,000 sabbed

Name Missions
bravo-TUE 322

darkwhite
20th May 2018, 01:23 AM
They're very silly aren't they. Why would TUE every ditch you. You've been there forever :p
I wonder how many other people/alliances they tried to bully over bs.

kaoz
20th May 2018, 01:45 AM
They're very silly aren't they. Why would TUE every ditch you. You've been there forever :p
I wonder how many other people/alliances they tried to bully over bs.

I believe that every village has its idiot as an accepted part of the community.

Any other established chain just would approve individuals for their actions rather than chaining a whole alliance/chain.
Keep in mind that SF are the new kids on the block and obviously have a lot to learn and to sort out when it comes to diplomacy, policies and leadership. Bless 'm.

The way SF operates their diplomacy, they will likely include all TUE members (primary or secondary) to their list, just like in my case.

Mielinski
20th May 2018, 05:22 AM
You fools think you can beat the unbeatable Lord Striker and his personal assistant Jezuzz. You will beg them for mercy!!!
After failing to break SR for the last 4 years it's time for something new!

Jankster
20th May 2018, 05:40 AM
You fools think you can beat the unbeatable Lord Striker and his personal assistant Jezuzz. You will beg them for mercy!!!
After failing to break SR for the last 4 years it's time for something new!

Jep and the new was to sabchain TUE alliance unwarned, sry I think it have been known for many years now that TUE always sab back.
So here we are:
177 missions 5,033,200,000 gold sabbed
To maintain, Its easy to hit for gold...
Maybe like this:
My attacks on Qrtrpndr
8 minutes ago Attack 30,070,250 Gold Stolen
7 hours ago Attack 46,310,636 Gold Stolen
8 hours ago Attack 36,257,353 Gold Stolen
9 hours ago Attack 42,031,032 Gold Stolen
10 hours ago Attack 44,719,964 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 44,079,922 Gold Stolen

Sabs against me, I dunno!

Attacks against me:
2 hours ago Strik3 attack 510,065 Gold stolen 81 5
3 hours ago Alpatsjino attack 962,387 Gold stolen 391 4
3 hours ago Alpatsjino attack 1,067,608 Gold stolen 586 7
3 hours ago Alpatsjino attack 1,444,168 Gold stolen 608 9
3 hours ago Alpatsjino attack 1,660,539 Gold stolen 760 9
3 hours ago Alpatsjino attack 2,047,510 Gold stolen 1,135 13
15 hours ago Andrex raid Attack defended 1,969 3
24 hours ago kesler raid 72,844 Gold stolen 7 5
Smacking their own men.

Allthough I know my dear Cara of TUE are very diplomatic sometimes, talk to him Strkers.

You stand corrected my dear Mielinski:
The recent wars against SR was opened by SR!

DEMK-SR-vs-TUE-GLDS-RL-FoD
Started by Pepsels, 21st April 2018 11:43 PM

DEMK/SR vs DA
Started by AxEHeaD15, 13th March 2018 08:05 PM

SR vs SR 2.0
Started by Jezuzz, 24th January 2018 09:00 PM

kaoz
20th May 2018, 10:26 AM
Thanks for inviting my TUE brothers to the Striker Family Party! :rofl:

Name Missions / (sab total 24 hours)

Janky 152 (4,171,550,000)
Lukash_TUE 101 (3,418,750,000)
Caraguez 92 (2,884,150,000)
guess18_TUE 12 (579,550,000)
bravo-TUE 30 (358,650,000)
King_Richard_TUE 5 (170,000,000)

11,582,650,000 gold damage so far from TUE only.
Your sell value: 731,892,000 Gold

Just back from work didn't do my sab rounds yet, just a few raids so far.
KR is still at work but will catch up later.

Striker Family (or anybody who is interested) can find a reply to your demands on our forums:
http://w11.zetaboards.com/theunitedempires/topic/30599489/1/

Jankster
20th May 2018, 12:16 PM
Seems that Strkers took up a worthy fight for TUE having secondary tags, Ohh its beta they say, so we dont give a damm, we are maxed anyway from FodRL.
Nope you are not Strkers...
11 billions sabbed from TUE alone the last 24 hours. Farmed amount I dunno.
Maybe for Strkers own sake they should leave TUE out of this.
Memory thats a weird thinghy, must of the secondary tags people have are from long gone wars, a sort of band between brothers.
I Dont hope that my memory next age tells me that Strkers are very hostile towards TUE.
Because thats actually what I have seen so far..
Sir Q reply polite, but have demands that I cant follow.
So game on and let us spill it over to next age also.

bloodpirate
20th May 2018, 12:25 PM
welcome TUE .. after being too chicken to join DA in a real war .. SF started bullying fod/rl during our rebuild. thinking we would cave early. haha .. then bully TUE who was part of DA .. who will they bully next?

Jankster
20th May 2018, 12:38 PM
welcome TUE .. after being too chicken to join DA in a real war .. SF started bullying fod/rl during our rebuild. thinking we would cave early. haha .. then bully TUE who was part of DA .. who will they bully next?

Ohh and welcome BP, I would prefer to fight against you instead of <strkers bc FOd I know were I have via our many fights. The community part Strkrs are worse than FoDs one.
That being said, Fods are much better. And it count that we had our many fights and our talks many ages.

Ohh I still have the Game Over tag, will they be sabbed also? That would get LaCN and Lop into this also.

Caraguez
20th May 2018, 03:28 PM
yadayadayada...

i wont be reading all this all the time. should we open a separate thread? do you want it in this one?

you sort it out with SirQ please...fix it or call it out as TUE vs Strk on GuA

sure, he knows. Now you know too.

Qrtrpndr None 8 hours ago yes

http://w11.zetaboards.com/theunitedempires/topic/30599489/1/

You can contact me any time, enjoy the age.

insha Boron,
Caraguez, TUE

and we will negotiate our own terms, if you talk to someone else thats not gonna make us stop.

have fun everyone and happy sabbings.

Striker Family vs. TUE is on.

Boron akbar

Stroopwafel
20th May 2018, 04:23 PM
A (primary tag) TUE member has been sabbing and chaining us since the start of the war and TUE expects SF to roll over and suffer 0 consequences of a member's actions. Because we're already at war with FoD and RL or something. Not going to happen. Don't have a rogue in your alliance and hope nothing will happen. I don't see LaCN joining in any time, because none of their members are sabbing and chaining us. Even without any FoD tags on him, you would be in this war. Didn't help that he came into our Discord acting like an ass either.

Have fun and welcome to the party. More for us :>

kaoz
21st May 2018, 03:08 AM

Thank you BP always a pleasure, yeah they're new and don't have clue yet of what they got themselves into.

@Stroopwafel, stop changing your stories there's really no need to make a song and dance about it, just enjoy getting your accounts wrecked like we do.
We are just here to help you finding out who the loyal members in SF are, that stick with you in times of long wars.

LukashTUE
21st May 2018, 03:33 AM
I have to admit, they sab well. So well, that my spy slow, its not rising more than 10b a day like it was before.
Now its rising only a 10b a day. But well... Its faster than ur mains sentry, aint it? And not dropping ;)
I suppose I dont see u much in my logs, couse I dont have much sentry and u ghosting... Or there could be other reason?
Good job SF!

Stroopwafel
21st May 2018, 03:57 AM
Thank you BP always a pleasure, yeah they're new and don't have clue yet of what they got themselves into.

@Stroopwafel, stop changing your stories there's really no need to make a song and dance about it, just enjoy getting your accounts wrecked like we do.
We are just here to help you finding out who the loyal members in SF are, that stick with you in times of long wars.

Aren't you the guy who needed a 2 bil sell to even have AAT?

Sit down small son.

VibrioWolf
21st May 2018, 05:49 AM
Wait they were asking? Who is retarded now? Maybe so I could spend my turns for no repairs? 3 techs so far 18k turns left

Glad to hear you're losing. Or does your logic only apply every now and then? Make up your mind!
At least your trash talk is ok. At the very least it's at least read-worthy unlike half the drivel here! :)

I for one am enjoying some action. At least it means someone is still playing this game!
That said, I've not been on much at all this weekend and very little happened to my account. Either that's bad sabbing because you're all struggling to write incomprehensible messages on here, or it's a case for relaxing the max sab limit a bit more...

Mielinski
21st May 2018, 06:13 AM
Glad to hear you're losing. Or does your logic only apply every now and then? Make up your mind!
At least your trash talk is ok. At the very least it's at least read-worthy unlike half the drivel here! :)

I for one am enjoying some action. At least it means someone is still playing this game!
That said, I've not been on much at all this weekend and very little happened to my account. Either that's bad sabbing because you're all struggling to write incomprehensible messages on here, or it's a case for relaxing the max sab limit a bit more...

FoD is good at thrash talking and short term strategies but less good at winning wars. So they adjust their goals a bit here and there and call it a win.
Like they almost beat Glads a few ages ago just trying to bore them to death. Effective.

Vredesbyrd
21st May 2018, 12:40 PM

Naa thats KOC setting the limits. But keep training down, great idea, just ask Qrt..

kaoz
21st May 2018, 01:03 PM
Aren't you the guy who needed a 2 bil sell to even have AAT?

Sit down small son.

A sell to get AAT, are you soft in the head or what cookie boy? :rofl:
No, I intercepted part of a sell (just over a billion) guess I was just lucky and you guys can sab something now.

KR_TUE
21st May 2018, 10:11 PM
Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 1,160,000,000 > Thats everyone 55B sentry and under aka you all are staying maxed lol

As well as 200 raids/attacks, sorry had to burn a lot of turns :P

cowboy_from_hell
22nd May 2018, 06:34 AM

Sab Damage:20,829,050,000

Guess that's atleast 8b more away from your chain in 4 days ;)
Again quite some sabs aswell from my phone that are not logged so the total is actually higher ;)

kaoz
23rd May 2018, 04:24 AM
The Secondary Tag involvement.

(Numbers are taken from only top 20 Sab/Raid on targets in FOD script.)

Sab damage from TUE in the last 24hrs: 9,657,023,000

TUE's Raid missions (from under a week): 876

Maybe someone can provide a total of the "Relentless Forces United" and hopefully,
SF is not too ashamed to mention some of their numbers on the total damage count done on RFU.

Endtime
23rd May 2018, 05:26 AM
Total sab damage: who cares

raids on everyone: oh, what?

kaoz
23rd May 2018, 09:36 AM
Total sab damage: who cares

raids on everyone: oh, what?

Yeah, Sabs are free, Raids I like.
Any numbers from each side (since it's a Database game)?
Show me what you got.

kaoz
Damage Inc.

LukashTUE
23rd May 2018, 05:26 PM
So to those that are curious of real situation, TUE in total value are damn good at sabbing, but this war is not about sabbing value from alliance - as almost whole alliance is maxed, but taking down SF mains, as SF plays purely defensive now. They can't touch big FOD accounts, they can max all of TUE and most of FOD (tho they dont, lazy bastards), ATM, we are focusing on getting me in range to sab

Stropwafel
and
Nuclear_Chicken

And that is real challenge, couse we don't have million TFF accounts, and our main is twice as small, as those two, at least was at start of war. TUE went wrecked out of SR war, we fought bravely, fighting for top spots in sab/raid lists, we even managed to sab enemy mains, but we don't have income of top clans main ACC's, and we didn't had months of peace and flourish like SF did, yet...

Stroopwafel is getting  hammered, by:
Me
Shasta (fod)
Kris (RF)

So unless he sells hes SA, he won't be able to keep up this war - he's 1 step behind to be maxed - and from being maxed, after moths of peace, there is no return. But selling one stats to other is costly. That would be win for us.

But be sure, TUE are dedicated warriors, even if u do, we will be right on Ur back.
We can sell for 1 account just to archive goal.
Now we are struggling to sab.

Nuclear_chicken

who is in much better situation, pure defensive, couse he ain't have that nice aat, focused on sentry, and that make him much less vulnerable. I can't sab him yet. But will soon.

Both of them have to keep DA, to keep sentry, if they not, they will be eaten by our raider's. And thats rising their aat and repair cost, making em even more vulnerable to raiders, dse to repair costs.

Mr. Q(rtrpndr), sold off, but to who? Only reasonable sell would be to SF mains, but he didn't... And that mean he know war is lost, selling out of chain, means he know not only war is lost, but even age for SF, as he might be preparing for next... But will it be anything left of SF but wrong choices?

Any way. He did smart thing, as he had 2 days ago, 40k nuns, being considerable threat to FOD mains, but yet again, playing low TFF. VERY BAD decision if Ur planning war efforts, he was bleeder, and even with sells he received 2 days ago, he couldn't man his tools, he had no TFF reserve I have, making this sells waste of efforts, very not war/alliance wise, as mains could actually benefit from that gold, that was wasted on him. But that's it - selfish thinking, pure SF.

Returning to SF mains, they are out of turns, so smart way for defensive play, would be to sell SA (stroopwafel have 40b sa), as it only rise AAT of sentry being sabable, from stroopwafel who's bleeding like 8b sentry a spy run. But it's SF, this whole war is stupid, they go to stupid war, unprepared, during war marking wrong sells, wrong decision (aka sell to Mr. Q, holding unmanned nuns without TFF, and not keeping eye on stats of enemy, making mains even more vulnerable).

Basically SF trying hard, can't say that that they don't, I have to sacrifice TFF to coverts on altar of their raids but I can afford that to sab their mains.

They lack of lidership, they actions are chaotic. I have huge struggle to keep my spy at current lvl. Let's be honest, we TUE are small, but we bite strong, by raiding and putting one account that can do serious war effort - we are berserkers of koc, I'm only spy, but we did the thinking, we know rules, we think alliance wise, thanks to that, we bait hard, like in SR/DA, now in this war, we sab enemy main, and consider this - our highest TFF is 360k while we sab game top 10 sentry's.
We bleed, but we doe's our job, we are not ashamed of allies and we do support friends. We are not statistis, and we know what mean fight. That's main problem of SF, they go war after months of free growth, but versus enemy who is forged in battle, what ever u gonna say about FoD, they know how to fight, and think war/alliance wise. SF don't.

bloodpirate
23rd May 2018, 06:25 PM
SF went from 3rd to 6th in a few short hours

Top 10 Alliances
Name Members Power
Sweet Revenge 162 201
Solace 81 71
FoD~RL 25 52
FF-LoP-LACN 51 47
Disaster Center 8 34
Striker Family 24 28

just an update a week later

Top 10 Alliances
Name Members Power
Sweet Revenge 154 135
Mexico 3 71
Solace 80 65
FF-LoP-LACN 53 57
FoD~RL 27 45
Disaster Center 8 38
ToF-ATG 28 20
Lord Galdors Clan 26 20
TAS 18 17
Striker Family 22 17

ROTTENSOUL
24th May 2018, 03:08 AM
I have to admit that I kinda overestimated sf.

When the decision was made to war sf over the issues we had I even said we should not underestimate sf, because we aren't at our most active. However, this war turns out to be super easy. It almost seems like sf is doing everything wrong they could possibly be doing wrong and they sell in all the wrong places.

I made 533 attacks on sf this week
I couldn't get in more than 147 missions today in which I sabbed 2,457,157,800.
Still 147 missions is more missions than anyone else today, cause most of them are maxed all the time.

I was chaining sf before the war with less spy and targets in range and sabbed 8-9b.
They may have lost more value in sells than sabs.

Stroopwafel
24th May 2018, 03:50 AM
This is fucking hilarious to read :') Thanks for the laughs!

Mr. Q(rtrpndr), sold off, but to who? Only reasonable sell would be to SF mains, but he didn't... And that mean he know war is lost, selling out of chain, means he know not only war is lost, but even age for SF, as he might be preparing for next... But will it be anything left of SF but wrong choices?

Q's gone on holiday :rofl: That was also written in this thread already lol. But great analysis mate, you ever consider a job at a think tank or something? :') You got about 95% of it wrong, but I guess I can't expect too much. Don't want to give away too much, but I'll give you a hint that I had a different number of chariots when FoD/RL started this war... (read the OP, we didn't declare war, unlike what you claim).

Also, how am I getting "hammered" by redkit? He's in a totally different alliance that has nothing to do with this war hahaha. You guys really talk a lot of shit for a group of people who can't even read or keep track of who's actually sabbing me.

Anyway, I think we are doing pretty well for a relatively small alliance, that has about 10-15 active members, against a veteran war alliance 2-3 times our size. I'm quite proud of SF :)

cowboy_from_hell
24th May 2018, 03:59 AM
Stroopwafel is getting  hammered, by:
Me
Shasta (fod)
Redkit(fod)
Kris (fod)

Just to set the record straight, I never have been and never will be fod!
I have always been and will always be with RL

44 seconds ago Lukash_TUE 21,416,777 Gold stolen
I also tried sabbing some LT but you were maxed :p

If QRT is going on holidays and you guys knew it why did you pump like 15-20b into his account for 1 sabrun? only to have it sold again to a few accounts lol

Vredesbyrd
24th May 2018, 04:06 AM
So I assume this also qualifies for a "#Q-Out" .. ?

LukashTUE
24th May 2018, 04:28 AM
@Stroop, my bad, not sure why I took redkit as FOD... Some mistake in data.
@cowboy, edited.
So yea, dosnt change much.

Stroopwafel
24th May 2018, 04:48 AM
Just to set the record straight, I never have been and never will be fod!
I have always been and will always be with RL

44 seconds ago Lukash_TUE 21,416,777 Gold stolen
I also tried sabbing some LT but you were maxed :p

If QRT is going on holidays and you guys knew it why did you pump like 15-20b into his account for 1 sabrun? only to have it sold again to a few accounts lol

Cause we wanted to see if we can get a sab into Shasta, for the fun of it.

It's a beta age, we are outnumbered 3vs1, why not try to have fun and make something out of it?

VibrioWolf
24th May 2018, 07:48 AM
Yeah, Sabs are free, Raids I like.
Any numbers from each side (since it's a Database game)?
Show me what you got.

kaoz
Damage Inc.

You want database information, ask the admins ;)
They have many numbers. I'm sure there's one you'll like too.

ROTTENSOUL
24th May 2018, 07:52 AM
Cause we wanted to see if we can get a sab into Shasta, for the fun of it.

It's a beta age, we are outnumbered 3vs1, why not try to have fun and make something out of it?

Are you?

So you claim to have 165 people on your warlist? Lmao.
Another 18 people joined in on your side today, bringing the total amount of people on our warlist to 73, including the ones on vacation. That times 3 would mean you're fighting 219 people even.
Maybe you're outnumbered yes, but not nearly as outnumbered as you pretend to be.

Not to mention you guys were third ranked alliance at the start of this war (power 55.26, 33 primary) vs rank 6 for FoD-RL who even now only have 27 primary members. I of course know our chain is bigger, but please let me know how many people are on your warlist to see if you will even make it to 73.
If not we can start playing the outnumbered card, cause what you guys have shown so far is a piss poor performance, and not us but you guys are the main reason for your extremely fast demise.

kaoz
24th May 2018, 07:58 AM
You want database information, ask the admins ;)
They have many numbers. I'm sure there's one you'll like too.

No, just sab/raid mission total to see what slackers do in a war however I understand that you are embarrassed with the SF numbers.

ThomasA
24th May 2018, 02:54 PM
Posts are not being removed without reason... They are either not being appropriate, or using inappropriate language causing the thread to be derailed with players accusing each other of name calling...

bloodpirate
24th May 2018, 04:49 PM
SF the next alliance to be swallowed up by SR .. now i know why they wouldn't join DA

LukashTUE
24th May 2018, 09:07 PM
@SF
Guys, could you please start buying BPM's?
Its ultra annoying, when your AAT drop, and we have to update it... Change it during sabs.
Please. Its super annoying... I just wanna click "sabotage ! ! !, backspace", not having to change numbers all the freaking sab RUN ON SAME PLAYER!

Thanks in advance.

Waitandsee-SR
25th May 2018, 02:19 AM
So you claim to have 165 people on your warlist? Lmao.
Another 18 people joined in on your side today, bringing the total amount of people on our warlist to 73, including the ones on vacation. That times 3 would mean you're fighting 219 people even.
Maybe you're outnumbered yes, but not nearly as outnumbered as you pretend to be.

^this :rofl:

Good luck to both sides and don't forget to have fun!
Even when losing, focus on one account, bring it down and up to the next!

keep us posted with numbers, thanks!

kind regards ~ WandS

bloodpirate
25th May 2018, 02:22 AM
^this :rofl:

Good luck to both sides and don't forget to have fun!
Even when losing, focus on one account, bring it down and up to the next!

keep us posted with numbers, thanks!

kind regards ~ WandS

hey wands , its been awhile .. just curious, how many SR plan on joining SF in this war, so many there now.

is killua .. aka alexander .. actively recruiting SR members for it? LOL, i bet he is with SR approval

Waitandsee-SR
25th May 2018, 02:30 AM
Hi BP, it has been a while indeed!

As you can see on the bf, I am not in SRs chain, I left all groups and blocked my own access on the forums so I cant provide any information.

How many raids are being pulled atm?

bloodpirate
25th May 2018, 02:33 AM
Hi BP, it has been a while indeed!

As you can see on the bf, I am not in SRs chain, I left all groups and blocked my own access on the forums so I cant provide any information.

How many raids are being pulled atm?

(priority) Focus Raid Target My Count FoD Count
(1) Alexander_SR 10 97
(2) Stroopwafel 10 79
(3) Nuclear_Chicken 10 95
(4) HUMBLE 10 62
(5) VibrioWolf 10 47
(6) Mani 10 45
(7) Alpatsjino 5 30
(8) Aronnas 6 33
(9) Andrex 6 37

game turns are hurting me the most .. i was at zero a few times. need some way to "buy" turns .. without using real $s.

kaoz
25th May 2018, 03:12 AM
Looks like Stroopwafel and Nuclear_Chicken getting nicely hammered with hardly any gold left for sells in-chain.

Name Missions
bravo-TUE 731

Turns: 38,761

Still early morning here with more sab runs to do today.

Top Sabbers today (1 Day)

Name Missions / (sab total)
bravo-TUE 46 (623,750,000)

kaoz
25th May 2018, 10:46 AM
As it's almost Friday dinner time here in the UK.
Time for a kaoz Battlefield Ranking Update and a big thank you for all the fans out there.

Top Sabbers today (1 Day)

Name Missions / (sab total)
bravo-TUE 100 (1,191,700,000)

Name Missions
bravo-TUE 807

Because with serious rank tendencies, you have to push it as far as you can!

bloodpirate
25th May 2018, 05:23 PM
here is a guessing game .. who can loose 10 officers in one day??

does anyone need a hint?

Shredmeister
26th May 2018, 08:14 AM
Hi.

FoD & Relentless in chain? I can dig it.

bloodpirate
26th May 2018, 10:37 AM
Hi.

FoD & Relentless? I can dig it.

nope .. here is a hint .. he was in SR, left them to fight against fod/rl .. never told his officers that, and over half his officers left him. who is it??

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
26th May 2018, 10:50 AM
Hi.

FoD & Relentless? I can dig it.

Welcome back Shred, we expect to see you on whatsapp shortly :P

Shredmeister
26th May 2018, 11:10 AM
nope .. here is a hint .. he was in SR, left them to fight against fod/rl .. never told his officers that, and over half his officers left him. who is it??

I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Never change BP, you're a card. :cheerlead

cowboy_from_hell
26th May 2018, 03:35 PM
Shred!!! About time for you to make an account too!! We have a bunch off oldies around these days and we are kicking ass :p
Relentless needs you to be even more awsome :D

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
26th May 2018, 04:29 PM
I literally have no idea what you're talking about. Never change BP, you're a card. :cheerlead

Even so he is OUR card :<3:

Shredmeister
26th May 2018, 09:05 PM
Shred!!! About time for you to make an account too!! We have a bunch off oldies around these days and we are kicking ass :p
Relentless needs you to be even more awsome :D

Only after I pick a name. The BEST name. Somehow RelentlessShredmeister was taken :ohboy:

Wings
27th May 2018, 10:24 AM
here is a guessing game .. who can loose 10 officers in one day??

does anyone need a hint?

4 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 150 289 3,978,163,091 1,996,491,170
7 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 427 872 3,914,763,633 1,853,252,174
9 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 259 466 3,786,813,434 2,038,288,326
12 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 402 761 3,721,504,784 1,907,594,894
14 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 165 293 3,872,151,572 2,117,473,880
16 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 238 529 4,305,316,048 1,880,268,153
19 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 411 885 4,460,579,829 2,014,085,733
26 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 235 532 4,240,466,424 1,824,829,965
29 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 414 713 3,781,333,199 2,137,113,599
35 seconds ago Alexander_SR Attack defended 486 895 3,920,876,065 2,076,177,922

Greetings, muppets.

52 seconds ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 70 708 2,805,737,118 1,823,720,132
54 seconds ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 57 546 2,753,484,989 1,885,540,860
56 seconds ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 69 603 2,760,567,496 2,061,819,434
1 minute ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 83 771 3,025,950,716 2,149,948,636
1 minute ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 49 386 2,625,099,843 2,220,704,970
1 minute ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 71 665 2,781,070,769 1,947,919,411
1 minute ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 42 333 2,425,104,279 2,049,358,006
1 minute ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 42 389 2,734,919,925 1,954,085,719
1 minute ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 38 390 3,003,065,129 1,965,891,224
1 minute ago Stroopwafel Attack defended 93 840 2,910,155,225 2,121,610,334

And it looks like I'm getting close.

2 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 223 730 2,208,968,270 1,913,717,694
2 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 211 677 2,209,760,108 1,951,658,346
2 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 201 679 2,419,484,381 2,036,323,355
2 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 93 283 2,297,921,610 2,150,703,824
2 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 235 683 2,172,529,296 2,119,628,713
2 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken 3,581,305 Gold stolen 201 562 1,982,895,803 2,013,455,864
2 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 117 342 2,400,244,014 2,338,479,215
3 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 216 804 2,397,316,078 1,834,950,900
3 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 223 807 2,447,621,287 1,927,233,450
3 minutes ago Nuclear_Chicken Attack defended 148 520 2,412,010,473 1,959,972,198

Shredmeister
28th May 2018, 09:47 PM
You'll have to excuse the low amounts, I am just a noobie of only 2 days playing. My spies are green as grass and they are very poorly equipped. :starwars: Those aren't lightsabers, they are rolls of Christmas wrapping paper from the Chrismas boxes in the attic. My spies can't afford real weapons yet.

Your spies successfully enter hankie's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter hankie's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bean-'s armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Chem's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Chem's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter GS2579's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter QueenMarie's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter QueenMarie's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Amlacher's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Amlacher's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Klebsiella's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Klebsiella's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter soahc_fo_gnik's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter soahc_fo_gnik's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Gummy06's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Gummy06's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Keble's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Keble's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

202,800,000 not too shabby for a two day old noobie.

bloodpirate
28th May 2018, 10:04 PM
i tried to find SF in the top ten alliances to update the list, but they aren't there

Top Alliances
Name Members Power Rank

Striker Family 26 13.32 11

Shredmeister
28th May 2018, 11:47 PM

I has zero idea what you were talking about the first time I read this reply BP. I wasn't speaking in reference to your comment about losing 10 officers. I hadn't even read it, I had just started playing KoC again and came back to see Relentless in an alliance with FoD. That was all my comment was about. I see now it could be perceived to be a reply to your own (it wasn't). You should remember I am Relentless anyways, we've only fought like maybe a half dozen wars against each other :<3:

xeros
29th May 2018, 02:14 AM
SF the next alliance to be swallowed up by SR .. now i know why they wouldn't join DA

Well I guess they have to replace DEMK somehow...
Though at least DEMK know how to fight ;)

Hi.

FoD & Relentless in chain? I can dig it.

Welcome back sweetheart <3

kaoz
29th May 2018, 03:04 AM
i tried to find SF in the top ten alliances to update the list, but they aren't there

Top Alliances
Name Members Power Rank

Striker Family 26 13.32 11

That's great news! :banana2:

Some SF starting to mention peace now, the funny thing is SF are thinking that they can make demands as the losing team

We only have 2 small terms for peace.
1. Just drop the fod tags
2. Ask for a truce publicly on gua

:rofl:

You'll have to excuse the low amounts, I am just a noobie of only 2 days playing. My spies are green as grass and they are very poorly equipped. :starwars: Those aren't lightsabers, they are rolls of Christmas wrapping paper from the Chrismas boxes in the attic. My spies can't afford real weapons yet.

^ MAXED
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Bean-'s armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter GS2579's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED

202,800,000 not too shabby for a two day old noobie.

Welcome back Shredmeister, loving your work!
bravo

Shredmeister
30th May 2018, 06:54 AM
Welcome back sweetheart <3
:<3:

Welcome back Shredmeister, loving your work!
bravo

Good news everyone!

My spies stole some tools from the kitchen when the cooks were on break, the plans for lunch were absolutely ruined, but at least my spies are no longer using rolls of Christmas wrapping paper! My head spy Jebediah Kerman reports to have seen some sticks while he was taking a poo and was quoting as saying "they were kind of sharp". We will look to acquisition these new tools as we seek to outfit our spies and turn them into a real agency.

Your spies successfully enter Alexander_SR's armory undetected, and destroy 78 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alexander_SR's armory undetected, and destroy 78 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 21 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 21 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Seakor's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Seakor's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Napox's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
^ MAXED
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Strik3's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Strik3's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Chem's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Amlacher's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Amlacher's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FingazXpress's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FingazXpress's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter mikeb1991's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter mikeb1991's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
30th May 2018, 01:36 PM
What happened to awfulwaffle?

Wings
30th May 2018, 02:19 PM
I only started farming you and you turked already?!

Stroopwafel (not active)

Shredmeister
30th May 2018, 06:23 PM
I only started farming you and you turked already?!

Stroopwafel (not active)

I think they bit off more than they can chew :violin:

LukashTUE
30th May 2018, 11:01 PM
Sooo... Was stroop banned also from GUA?
Hes silent about those inactives for some time...

Stroopwafel (not active)
Keble (not active)
Lockthedoor (not active)
Khagne (not active)
NeonNature (not active)
Zeranious (not active)

Thats from my int...

nagrach
31st May 2018, 12:45 AM
Sab Damage(24):259,000,000
not much to sabb when everyone is maxxed :(

Shredmeister
31st May 2018, 12:48 AM
Sab Damage(24):259,000,000
not much to sabb when everyone is maxxed :(

Sab Damage(24):1,142,600,000

You gotta be vigilant, my friend :) My entire war page is black. You just gotta keep going back and trying sabs on the maxed people and you'll get in eventually.

nagrach
31st May 2018, 12:49 AM
i hope to catch Alexander when he is unmaxxed he has a decent AAT.
though he sank like the titanic since he joined forces with Striker clan ... oh they call them a family now - wonder where they got that idea from :D

Shredmeister
31st May 2018, 12:54 AM
Strik3, 125k TFF account is massing little ole' me, a 5K TFF Elves account that's literally 5 days old, with zero defense soldiers or untrained soldiers, and zero defense tools. I think we triggered someone :1poke:

5 minutes ago Strik3 attack 151,083 Gold stolen 46 15 721,830,166 36,025
57 minutes ago Strik3 attack 1,876,438 Gold stolen 23 7 679,982,103 52,027
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 40,412 Gold stolen 37 0 644,621,100 623
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 48,765 Gold stolen 20 0 679,208,677 574
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 39,288 Gold stolen 40 0 618,637,317 437
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 49,791 Gold stolen 43 0 647,703,389 524
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 47,174 Gold stolen 31 0 653,018,868 580
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 44,414 Gold stolen 17 0 664,472,149 528
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 53,330 Gold stolen 34 0 681,894,308 502
9 hours ago Strik3 raid 53,295 Gold stolen 28 0 717,732,434 458

ROTTENSOUL
31st May 2018, 03:26 AM
Striker Family
Members 23
Rank 13
Power 5.11

Wow, just wow

Shredmeister
31st May 2018, 11:49 AM
i hope to catch Alexander when he is unmaxxed he has a decent AAT.
though he sank like the titanic since he joined forces with Striker clan ... oh they call them a family now - wonder where they got that idea from :D

They say being utterly destroyed can leave quite an... impact on you. Even make you fond of your destroyer in some cases.

kaoz
31st May 2018, 05:21 PM
I haven't seen any official SF apology to TUE (or to myself) here on GUA.

Therefore I just jumped ship and went into Vacation Mode basically, under the almighty Shasta!

Just in order to get an official apology from SF here on GUA or till the beta ends, testing our new features, destroying lives and accounts.

That's just me, not TUE okay?!

Shredmeister
31st May 2018, 07:16 PM
Good new! My spies have watched the film Goldeneye and have assured me they can pick up some useful techniques from it, though I have no idea what they mean by "wrist watches with fricking laser beams attached". :fear: :fear: :fear:

Your spies successfully enter Alexander_SR's armory undetected, and destroy 68 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alexander_SR's armory undetected, and destroy 68 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter carpenoctem's armory undetected, and destroy 39 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter carpenoctem's armory undetected, and destroy 39 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter VibrioWolf's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter VibrioWolf's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter VibrioWolf's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter VibrioWolf's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Napox's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Napox's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Napox's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mani's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mani's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mani's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lachdanan's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Bean-'s armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bean-'s armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Seakor's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
^ MAXED
Your spies successfully enter Chem's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Chem's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Gummy06's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Gummy06's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter soahc_fo_gnik's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter soahc_fo_gnik's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter soahc_fo_gnik's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp

bloodpirate
1st June 2018, 06:31 PM
Top Alliances
Name Members Power Rank
Striker Family 22 4.6 15

how low till they surrender?

Shredmeister
1st June 2018, 08:00 PM
Top Alliances
Name Members Power Rank
Striker Family 22 4.6 15

how low till they surrender?

Me thinks there will be no one left to surrender soon!

Your spies successfully enter Alexander_SR's armory undetected, and destroy 61 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alexander_SR's armory undetected, and destroy 61 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter carpenoctem's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter carpenoctem's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpatsjino's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter VibrioWolf's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter VibrioWolf's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter hankie's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter hankie's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter valahrious42's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mani's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Mani's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter monsterthing's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bean-'s armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bean-'s armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Seakor's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Seakor's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Qrtrpndr's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Amlacher's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Amlacher's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Anyone, please someone sab me to let me know you guys are still alive over there! I've lost more nuns from my own sabbing than I have from being sabbed.

Sab Damage:4,722,350,000

My account is only 6 days old :(

Bean-
2nd June 2018, 06:38 AM
On behalf of the SF Alliance we surrender to FoD-RL. Well fought war guys. And as per request we personally apologize to Bravo-TUE, BigBad and Darkwhite.

In the future we will do more to resolve battlefield issues to avoid such problems again.

Id like to thank SF members who stuck around and fought despite having no script.

Regards , Bean

Also, we was asked by shredmeister to write an essay on why the last Jedi sucked.

daz1409
2nd June 2018, 07:08 AM
On behalf of FoD~RL we accept the surrender and the terms agreed upon.

Well fought everyone on both sides <3

Good to bring some fun and Chaos back to the game :)

24 hour cooldown begins now

Waitandsee-SR
2nd June 2018, 07:45 AM
Awesome to see this. A fun short war with a winning and a losing side. Probs to SF for recognizing defeat and asking for a surrender! Time to rebuild now with your loyal heroes and come back stronger.

Congrats to RL and FoD for the win and allowing this war to be over quickly.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
2nd June 2018, 08:22 AM
Overall this was a fun war, I think we all learned a little something from it. Glad to see in the future we will work harder to resolve issues. Shoutout to everyone in FoD~RL that raided everyday, and sabbed. You guys are the real MVPs.

Good luck to everyone, and lets have a interesting age end!