Jezuzz
24th January 2018, 02:00 PM
Welcome "SR 2.0"..

Good luck!

Xentor
24th January 2018, 09:52 PM
Welcome "SR 2.0"..

Good luck!

Don't be bitter now, we were the brainchild of your commander after all :)

MadGeorge
25th January 2018, 12:07 PM
Welcome "SR 2.0"..

Good luck!

^^ This made me chuckle.

Its been fun to watch all the comments over the ages about SR being too big, and that alliances get absorbed into a big chain, etc etc.
Ohhhhhhh how the mighty have fallen and done the exact thing they so verbally criticised!

Now before we see all the trolling replies, let it be known that it has been quite fun so far this age having some intense KoC related Private MEssages with certain individuals, but then following it up with some good old fashioned banter.
Bon always said the only way to take on SR was to create an alliance to take it on, and that is exactly what's been done.

Will it survive? Highly doubtful - but it will be fun to watch anyway :D

Good luck, and see you on the Battlefield!

kaoz
25th January 2018, 04:05 PM
Its been fun to watch all the comments over the ages about SR being too big, and that alliances get absorbed into a big chain, etc etc.
Ohhhhhhh how the mighty have fallen and done the exact thing they so verbally criticised!

SR is still too big for my likings anyway and fanboys are being absorted by SR no doubts.

Mr Mad, I am TUE in heart and soul, now TUE is part of the KOC United Nations called Dark Avengers.
It's not like DEMK within SR because they are just fanboys and should really join us for fun.
Our alliances are more like the poster boys/girls for our own alliances within DA -> the United Nations / NATO, the good team basically!

Moral of the story, SR is bad, DA are the best!

Turns: 81,665 :rofl:

Jezuzz
26th January 2018, 09:52 AM
SR is still too big for my likings anyway and fanboys are being absorted by SR no doubts.

Mr Mad, I am TUE in heart and soul, now TUE is part of the KOC United Nations called Dark Avengers.
It's not like DEMK within SR because they are just fanboys and should really join us for fun.
Our alliances are more like the poster boys/girls for our own alliances within DA -> the United Nations / NATO, the good team basically!

Moral of the story, SR is bad, DA are the best!

Turns: 81,665 :rofl:

You consider yourself being Turkey within Nato? Or Belgium?

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
26th January 2018, 05:41 PM
lol at bon or ta for making this its own thread

Jezuzz
27th January 2018, 03:31 AM
Hahaha finally the mods are opening up a bit :-). Great to see.

Don't be bitter now, we were the brainchild of your commander after all :)

Im not bitter. As im always been a fan of seeing a true competitor against SR.. With that new competitor they finally lowered there policy. They even made it 30 mins.. And I dont believe thats just because of the double turns.. So it does affect..

But as a good friend of you stated: "We dont like to be bullied no more".. By being bullies yourself you are SR 2.0 :-).

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
27th January 2018, 09:22 AM
But as a good friend of you stated: "We dont like to be bullied no more".. By being bullies yourself you are SR 2.0 :-).

Kinda funny if you think about it. People have always called FoD bullies, so nothing new here.
Speaking of bullying....

Jezuzzpoo why did you sab my officer? :slant:

LinguiniFresh
27th January 2018, 10:09 AM
You are delusional if you think the double turns had no effect.

FoD in particular hasn't ever changed our playstyle, so I guess we've always been SR 2.0

kaoz
27th January 2018, 10:27 AM
You consider yourself being Turkey within Nato? Or Belgium?

Dutch because they're totally useless as an army, lol!

Jezuzz
27th January 2018, 01:03 PM
Kinda funny if you think about it. People have always called FoD bullies, so nothing new here.
Speaking of bullying....

Jezuzzpoo why did you sab my officer? :slant:

I was talking about DA. Your talking about FOD :-)..

And why I sabbed him?
He started sabbing us... The reasons:
1. He sabbed me because he dislikes Homo's (Even though I aint one, but maybe because im from Amsterdam he thinks so?)
2. He sabbed another SF member because he lost 200m from wizz..
3. He sabbed another SF member because he reconned him

You are delusional if you think the double turns had no effect.
I said thats not the only reason..

Xentor
28th January 2018, 08:03 AM
I was talking about DA. Your talking about FOD :-)..

And why I sabbed him?
He started sabbing us... The reasons:
1. He sabbed me because he dislikes Homo's (Even though I aint one, but maybe because im from Amsterdam he thinks so?)
2. He sabbed another SF member because he lost 200m from wizz..
3. He sabbed another SF member because he reconned him

I said thats not the only reason..

A very twisted view, but let's not air our dirty bf issues on GUA ;)

MadGeorge
28th January 2018, 11:55 AM
Not that it really matters, but the change in SR BF Policy had started last age, with the hope of getting an 100% agreement with the change. There have been discussions about it changing for the two previous ages.
It was hovering between 30-45, but then as the new age started and the double turns came into affect there was really no choice in the final decision.
No other alliance / chain had any influence in the decision - sorry :-(

As has been pointed out, there is no longer FoD / GlaDS / and the others... itís simply just DA now. They have all lost their own individual identity to become one whole (oh wow, this is so much fun to say) :-D
In all honesty though I feel bad as I never remember TUE as even being in DA (or at all), sorry kaoz, seems to everyone else youíve just been absorbed :-D

Screwdriver_LaCN
28th January 2018, 12:03 PM
Im sneakily readin GUA stuff :D and from what I was told by my LaCN fellas it seems this new huge mega chain is actually GTA 2.0, not SR 2.0 LOL The oldies know what I mean ;)

/me goes back to lurking xD

Jezuzz
28th January 2018, 12:25 PM
As has been pointed out, there is no longer FoD / GlaDS / and the others... it’s simply just DA now. They have all lost their own individual identity to become one whole (oh wow, this is so much fun to say) :-D
In all honesty though I feel bad as I never remember TUE as even being in DA (or at all), sorry kaoz, seems to everyone else you’ve just been absorbed :-D

As being SR 1.0, you must know how 2.0 feels.. Good point.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
28th January 2018, 02:49 PM
Im sneakily readin GUA stuff :D and from what I was told by my LaCN fellas it seems this new huge mega chain is actually GTA 2.0, not SR 2.0 LOL The oldies know what I mean ;)

I can confirm this... Grand Theft Armory was one of the names in the running :P

kaoz
29th January 2018, 05:24 PM
In all honesty though I feel bad as I never remember TUE as even being in DA (or at all), sorry kaoz, seems to everyone else you’ve just been absorbed :-D

Mr Mad, I have no commander and the DA tail is under me, it seems TUE just absorbed many followers! :rofl:

Scooter
29th January 2018, 08:10 PM

Hey now, GTA was the best.

kaoz
2nd February 2018, 05:42 PM
SR 2.0 :rofl:

So Mr Mad, you're SR fanboy right, how come noob turtles like Somad and yourself make it as SR BF mod I wonder, let's say if I would join SR would SR BF MOD my first official fanboy position in SR for TUE to be intergraded within SR?

Wings
20th February 2018, 12:57 AM
So, who won?

serpantsalot
20th February 2018, 01:20 AM
Well... it age is over jezuzz did... with da taking the team winning... regardless da got it's goal if age is over. Hopefully that leaves the rest of us free to play rather than dealing with a FoD that's boosted by a dozen other alliances that claim no responsibility over rogue agents.

Mih. Honestly I think most of us are done unless something happens to prevent this in the future... this is the second time in a few ages and the hacker had been active most the age screwing with people's accounts. Personal info safe or not. It's a free game that has a fun premise and community... some jerk ruins the fun for all of us... I don't think there really is a winner.

MadGeorge
20th February 2018, 03:30 AM
Jez was #1
SR-DEMK won the war as QoSD finished higher than any DA account at #2
DA finished as top chain however we now don’t know how much of that was inflated by outside means..

Overall it still ends with the same message that everyone has been saying for ages.. cheating sucks. Those that do or condone it are fools for ruining a free game.

Viva la KoC!

AnthonyO
20th February 2018, 06:33 AM
Jez was #1
SR-DEMK won the war as QoSD blablablablabla

Is he serious? Its been a while since ive seen taking SR such a pounding, by all means they were never closing in on the winning side

Jezuzz
20th February 2018, 07:41 AM
Thanks to all Family for there hard work. Couldnt do it without them!! Only Family matters!

PS. None of the SR parties won..

kaoz
20th February 2018, 08:51 AM
Is he serious?

He's Mad!

Thanks to all Family for there hard work. Couldnt do it without them!! Only Family matters!

PS. None of the SR parties won..

No worries Jezzuz, more than happy to help you to make it where you at right now, still a bit pi$$ed off that you failed last age with a fair few sells from my familia though...

Jezuzz
20th February 2018, 12:22 PM
No worries Jezzuz, more than happy to help you to make it where you at right now, still a bit pi$$ed off that you failed last age with a fair few sells from my familia though...

Thanks.. But please help me, what sells? You mean BAS failed? I sold 400b last age. I wasnt able to do more, as I only was a small account. And wasnt that the biggest sell?

ThomasA
20th February 2018, 02:00 PM
If you haven't worked it out already, everyone lost...