PDA

View Full Version : Captcha problems

Jezuzz
24th January 2018, 08:05 AM
Hi there,

Two things about the misclick captcha problems..
1. The unsupported v1 error. Please fix
2. Did something change? The recruiters cant show the misclick captcha no more.

Thanks

vedkasse
24th January 2018, 08:55 AM
1. The unsupported v1 error. Please fix

Why? Goes a lot faster typing captcha by copy pasting "V1 UNSUPPORTED".

Jezuzz
24th January 2018, 10:46 AM
Why? Goes a lot faster typing captcha by copy pasting "V1 UNSUPPORTED".

Hmm that exaclty works lol.

Well admins, please dont fix that problem and make all captchas like that.

Knighthawk
24th January 2018, 11:11 AM
I am having this problem, on a wrong letter (/misclick) no captcha's are being loaded at all, instead a black box appears like this: http://i.imgur.com/qlxPcEe.png (and you're unable to click on)

This means having to refresh the recruiter, so you're able to click again, which is a lot of hassle (and probably a lot of 'already clicked' links).

Edit: While clicking in the recruit center (without using any recruiter), the captcha's are loading, so it could be a recruiter problem.

Jezuzz
24th January 2018, 12:04 PM
I am having this problem, on a wrong letter (/misclick) no captcha's are being loaded at all, instead a black box appears like this: http://i.imgur.com/qlxPcEe.png (and you're unable to click on)

This means having to refresh the recruiter, so you're able to click again, which is a lot of hassle (and probably a lot of 'already clicked' links).

Edit: While clicking in the recruit center (without using any recruiter), the captcha's are loading, so it could be a recruiter problem.

Its will multiple recruiters. So they might change something..

Lancelotnl
25th January 2018, 03:26 AM
Its will multiple recruiters. So they might change something..

There is a workaround for this issue: open a second tab with the recruit page, with a misclick, refresh the second tab, enter captcha, and click 'dont panick' in the first tab where the clicker is opend. Should work, and should be a bit faster then refreshing the page, loading the clicker up etc.

Jezuzz
27th January 2018, 07:28 AM
Problems seems solved.

Case closed