PDA

View Full Version : NV-LaCN vs Sons Of Liberty

Pages : [1] 2

lexrenegade
28th September 2017, 12:51 PM
It is with regret that we have been forced into declaring war on Sons Of Liberty.

Before you all ask no, it wasn't because of Pruters constant terrible slaying (shock I know), it was because he decided to triple tap TGF and got butthurt when we sabbed him for it.

Then he got 50b+ in sells and decided to get cocky and arrogant about how he is unsabbable now because his chain is good and sold to him so he can sab us without retaliation blah blah, so I sabbed him and everyone else in SoL.

Good luck to both sides.

------------------------------------
Sabbed Today: 4,236,960,000

Jezuzz
28th September 2017, 12:57 PM
It is with regret that we have been forced into declaring war on Sons Of Liberty.

Before you all ask no, it wasn't because of Pruters constant terrible slaying (shock I know), it was because he decided to triple tap TGF and got butthurt when we sabbed him for it.

Then he got 50b+ in sells and decided to get cocky and arrogant about how he is unsabbable now because his chain is good and sold to him so he can sab us without retaliation blah blah, so I sabbed him and everyone else in SoL.

Good luck to both sides.

have fun!

Mjolinir
28th September 2017, 01:01 PM
Sabbed Today: 3,208,900,000

Jiffy
28th September 2017, 01:18 PM
Sabbed Today: 2,668,900,000

vedkasse
28th September 2017, 01:20 PM
This could and should have been avoided, but still...

Sabbed Today: 2,997,400,400

Good decision, prutser! You could very well be aiming for a top spot. Let's see how those 258 turns be prepared for war ;)

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
28th September 2017, 01:21 PM
Nice to see you participating in a war. Everyone needs practice. Will this be your third surrender?

source
28th September 2017, 01:21 PM
just as bad as declaring war on LGC :icon_eh:

Jezuzz
28th September 2017, 01:28 PM

Good decision, prutser! You could very well be aiming for a top spot. Let's see how those 258 turns be prepared for war ;)

Attack Turns: 188

:-)

Wings
28th September 2017, 01:31 PM
Hopefully SoL surrenders immediately, agrees to join NV-LaCN, make NV-LaCN happy because they'll have a win under their belt, then get cocky and go round 2 vs SR.

ThirtySeven
28th September 2017, 02:32 PM
On behalf of SoL... no wait jk I insta-turked. GLHF, back to solo-ing.

Inb4 'but its a war game'. I don't care, I'm selfish.

ROLYAT
28th September 2017, 03:04 PM

Are you called ThirtySeven because of how many times you've turked? Are you able to update it to ThirtyEight?

Why don't you just go to LGC already? Everyone already knows you're afraid of war.

lordkill
28th September 2017, 03:24 PM
Hopefully SoL surrenders immediately, agrees to join NV-LaCN, make NV-LaCN happy because they'll have a win under their belt, then get cocky and go round 2 vs SR.

>Implying we care about rank

I guess LaCN is trying to stay relevant, after disastrous couple of ages Im happy to say they aren't doing any better. Sad!

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 371 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 371 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

chrisl7605
28th September 2017, 03:40 PM

Good luck to both sides.

Stop this nonsense and war SR....

ThirtySeven
28th September 2017, 03:45 PM
Are you called ThirtySeven because of how many times you've turked? Are you able to update it to ThirtyEight?

Why don't you just go to LGC already? Everyone already knows you're afraid of war.

You should change the tune every once in a while. I think we can objectively conclude that I am better at insulting me than you are. The only thing you were able to insult with this post was the reader's intelligence.

But I'll admit, there is one semi-positive thing I can say: at least you have finally proven that you actually can count beyond ten. Unfortunately this means I owe Kaoz 5 bucks.

Greek-Empire
28th September 2017, 04:01 PM
Ill fight with Sol against Lacn until the end..till my last weapon,till my last soldier.
Sol guys are very nice people,nice slayers and i like them.
The fight is unequal but its like the 300 Spartans against the evil Persians.
They fought till the end but they delayed persians to invade Greece.
Have a honorable fight.

Greek-Empire

Johnn20
28th September 2017, 04:20 PM
Any NV-LaCN in my logs will be getting my full attention beware. Good luck and enjoy your visit
13 minutes ago blazed247 Attack defended 3 39 2,383,421,828 251,338,605
13 minutes ago blazed247 Attack defended 5 55 2,024,418,644 266,616,247
13 minutes ago blazed247 Attack defended 4 40 2,395,619,072 299,040,829
16 minutes ago devilsbreath17 11,715,582 Gold stolen 320 51 306,577,019 306,728,574
27 minutes ago A_Deathly_Illusion 52,611 Gold stolen 352 21 168,706,334 283,371,937
27 minutes ago A_Deathly_Illusion 73,514 Gold stolen 662 42 164,849,341 262,891,220
27 minutes ago A_Deathly_Illusion 89,071 Gold stolen 671 45 195,808,096 294,169,260
27 minutes ago Prophetess 1,392,437 Gold stolen 118 23 95,937,963 276,496,125
27 minutes ago Prophetess 1,937,660 Gold stolen 136 29 97,177,114 261,603,574
27 minutes ago Prophetess 2,433,403 Gold stolen 82 16 98,065,440 282,158,520
1 hour ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 56 75 10,805,834,732 285,380,423
1 hour ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 54 71 10,620,267,427 287,446,107
1 hour ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 47 77 11,264,666,603 248,012,648

macmoney
28th September 2017, 04:32 PM
nv/lacn come together to take down SR......

By warring the alliance that uses DeadFish.....

makes sense

prutserwithhonour
28th September 2017, 04:35 PM

Im putting my turns to good use!
Sabbed Today: 6,570,400,000

Who has more? ;)

Fernando
28th September 2017, 04:35 PM
nv/lacn come together to run from SR......

fixxed

kaoz
28th September 2017, 04:36 PM
But I'll admit, there is one semi-positive thing I can say: at least you have finally proven that you actually can count beyond ten. Unfortunately this means I owe Kaoz 5 bucks.
Did I raid you this age yet?

A shame we cannot live on peace and harmony and fight SR and have some fun but hey,

have fun and enjoy while it last.

Reckless
28th September 2017, 04:46 PM
That's so funny lex slides into Pruts DM's then turns into a keyboard warrior once daddy gives him the ok to start a war on an alliance half the size. Whatever it takes to stay relevant. Watch it before I go tell SR you're acting up

prutserwithhonour
28th September 2017, 04:51 PM

Good luck to both sides.

Well.. Basicly we at SoL think BF policies are nonsense. And we don't see what's wrong with a defended hit here and there. TGF had 500+ mill and I had a bit more SA than his DA. So what, Im supposed to leave it sitting there?

At SoL we don't have a BF policy. In general we are very relaxed and easy going. That's why it's very rare for us to get into conflicts. Personally I dont sab for incoming low or defended hits at all, ever. But we don't like to be pushed around. NV-LACN thought it was fine to sab 2billion worth of chariots after I caused 200ish mill in repairs. Sure, why not, have fun. But ofcourse Im sabbing back.

And yeah, at SoL we do have a great bunch of people. And some off them were kind enough to offer me some sells to help me out, because they're cool :P

Morale of the story:

EDIT >>>> RECRUITING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM <<<< BON

ROLYAT
28th September 2017, 05:05 PM
You should change the tune every once in a while. I think we can objectively conclude that I am better at insulting me than you are. The only thing you were able to insult with this post was the reader's intelligence.

I like that you think you're witty. It's cute.

Here's a deal, I'll change my tune when you stop running away and begging for mercy whenever a conflict breaks out, deal?

Now let's get back to this topic since TurkSeven is no longer relevant; when are you guys trucing and change your attention to warring something a little more fun?

vedkasse
28th September 2017, 05:47 PM
nv/lacn come together to take down SR......

By warring the alliance that uses DeadFish.....

makes sense

1) I'm sure you would have taken the retaliated sabs with pride, mac. The last sab on prutser from NV script before this war was from a funny guy on the 27th of July 2017. I think you might remember who that was too :)

2) We've already warred SR this age, while other alliances reaped the fruits and took our turks.

3) Prutser: "Rigid rules and structure". You have had 0 sabs from NV the last two months (don't know about lacn as they use their own script). I've had several terrible hits from other people in your alliance too without threatening anybody with sabs.

On the other side, and speaking for myself, I hope this war ends fast. Until it does, happy warring y'all.

Rasta
28th September 2017, 06:13 PM
All these guys saying we should help them in their SR war - Funny didn't see you helping when we warred them already this age. As for RL... or the age before that, or the one before that either, what a joke.

GL to both sides, maybe now I can get off 50k turns

Greek-Empire
28th September 2017, 06:17 PM
The war will go till the end of age.

kaoz
28th September 2017, 06:17 PM
All these guys saying we should help them in their SR war - Funny didn't see you helping when we warred them already this age.
Said it > done it > doing it, you truced.

Easy to say (twice), check it out.

serpantsalot
28th September 2017, 06:20 PM
I started this age in LaCN. I was one of the top ranked members before war broke out with SR. I found out about the war not from anyone in LaCN but Torrin. He and I had been talking for an age and I liked his ways of doing things. Finding out about a war that I am supposedly supposed to fight in from someone in neither chain upset me. I left and joined torrin... call that turk if you want but I was ranked 16, you would think I would get a heads up but no.
I have had a good age for the most part in SoL. When I found out about the sabs my initial reaction was to say "tough" but then I saw the demand that the only way to stop it was to join them. I don't take kindly to threats, blackmail, coercion... really the whole "we are the borg resistance is futile you will be assimilated" mentality. I was one of 2 people to sell to push prutser into unsabbable territory. Still at that point nobody in SoL besides pruts did anything to anyone in LaCN or NV. And pruts only retaliated with sabs after repeatedly offering peace and continuing to be raided.
Well, now we are at war. A pointless war that shouldn't have happened and both sides could have stopped.
LaCN has stated that its an age long approval for prutser, which is unacceptable state. I don't think anyone in LaCN has even contemplated peace, despite the fact that both SoL and NV want it.
Until we get to a point where this pointless war can end, which might continue all of age for all I know... who knows maybe next age too? I guess happy hunting :P
not sure how much but I know its less than 2b I have lost... sabbed almost 6b... you have more to lose than little old us, and we really aren't your enemy.
serp

Wings
28th September 2017, 06:32 PM
Well.. Basicly we at SoL think BF policies are nonsense. And we don't see what's wrong with a defended hit here and there. TGF had 500+ mill and I had a bit more SA than his DA. So what, Im supposed to leave it sitting there?

At SoL we don't have a BF policy. In general we are very relaxed and easy going. That's why it's very rare for us to get into conflicts. Personally I dont sab for incoming low or defended hits at all, ever. But we don't like to be pushed around. NV-LACN thought it was fine to sab 2billion worth of chariots after I caused 200ish mill in repairs. Sure, why not, have fun. But ofcourse Im sabbing back.

And yeah, at SoL we do have a great bunch of people. And some off them were kind enough to offer me some sells to help me out, because they're cool :P

Morale of the story:

EDIT >>>> RECRUITING IS NOT ALLOWED ON THIS FORUM <<<< BON

Horrible slayer but not a pushover, commendable! Good luck.

All these guys saying we should help them in their SR war - Funny didn't see you helping when we warred them already this age. As for RL... or the age before that, or the one before that either, what a joke.

The only joke here, is you. :punch:

Sparks
28th September 2017, 06:39 PM
I started this age in LaCN. I was one of the top ranked members before war broke out with SR. I found out about the war not from anyone in LaCN but Torrin. He and I had been talking for an age and I liked his ways of doing things. Finding out about a war that I am supposedly supposed to fight in from someone in neither chain upset me. I left and joined torrin... call that turk if you want but I was ranked 16, you would think I would get a heads up but no.
I have had a good age for the most part in SoL. When I found out about the sabs my initial reaction was to say "tough" but then I saw the demand that the only way to stop it was to join them. I don't take kindly to threats, blackmail, coercion... really the whole "we are the borg resistance is futile you will be assimilated" mentality. I was one of 2 people to sell to push prutser into unsabbable territory. Still at that point nobody in SoL besides pruts did anything to anyone in LaCN or NV. And pruts only retaliated with sabs after repeatedly offering peace and continuing to be raided.
Well, now we are at war. A pointless war that shouldn't have happened and both sides could have stopped.
LaCN has stated that its an age long approval for prutser, which is unacceptable state. I don't think anyone in LaCN has even contemplated peace, despite the fact that both SoL and NV want it.
Until we get to a point where this pointless war can end, which might continue all of age for all I know... who knows maybe next age too? I guess happy hunting :P
not sure how much but I know its less than 2b I have lost... sabbed almost 6b... you have more to lose than little old us, and we really aren't your enemy.
serp

Is that your way of asking for a surrender? Either way, lets see how long you last...

And War till age end? Careful what you wish for. Doubt there be any stats left either to war with till then.

serpantsalot
28th September 2017, 06:47 PM
if you guys leave pruts alone I'm fine with ending this. as far as careful what you wish for.... you seem to be under the impression that I actually care what happens? I assure you that you are mistaken. still over 20b for you to destroy... that could take longer than you would expect between my tbg and your inability to kill trained attack... best of luck. even if you raid you will have to kill 15k a day just to break even... in the meantime.... happy sabbing

Jiffy
28th September 2017, 06:49 PM
He should have just taken the sabs and learned his lesson. not retaliate and get people to sell off to him to continue what he was doing.

serpantsalot
28th September 2017, 06:55 PM
he didn't ask for any of the sells he got. we defend our own.

I will also point out the fact that the only part that actually upset me was the demand to join chain... f that

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
28th September 2017, 06:58 PM
People never learn, I would have taken the sells and bought 20k UP... THEN gone ham on NV not buy sentry....
Also Greek-Empire dont count on a end of age war....
this is gonna be lummie's third official surrender, you should be hearing from him in a few weeks :rofl:

edit: lacn :<3: you guys

Jiffy
28th September 2017, 07:05 PM
I do believe the asking to join us was a joke as we knew it wasn't going to happen. but He really shouldn't have acted to careless with the hits.

adray
28th September 2017, 08:33 PM
Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 375 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter spiderwoman_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 375 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jiffy's armory undetected, and destroy 130 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jiffy's armory undetected, and destroy 130 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter kadaverdisiplin's armory undetected, and destroy 116 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter kadaverdisiplin's armory undetected, and destroy 116 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Aegis's armory undetected, and destroy 94 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Aegis's armory undetected, and destroy 94 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Rivercroc's armory undetected, and destroy 463 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dragstor's armory undetected, and destroy 75 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Dragstor's armory undetected, and destroy 75 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter blazed247's armory undetected, and destroy 77 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter blazed247's armory undetected, and destroy 77 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bloodbad's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Bloodbad's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Prophetess's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Prophetess's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ninurta's armory undetected, and destroy 70 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ninurta's armory undetected, and destroy 70 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter EpikGamer's armory undetected, and destroy 148 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter EpikGamer's armory undetected, and destroy 148 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Choronzon's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Choronzon's armory undetected, and destroy 65 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter IceFrog's armory undetected, and destroy 64 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter IceFrog's armory undetected, and destroy 64 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter MadEmperor's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter MadEmperor's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kakapo's armory undetected, and destroy 54 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kakapo's armory undetected, and destroy 54 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter LedZeppelin's armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter LedZeppelin's armory undetected, and destroy 53 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter kosark's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter kosark's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Jimbobthefat's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter mikeythebeast's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter mikeythebeast's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter raceking52's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter raceking52's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Vector86's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Vector86's armory undetected, and destroy 18 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FreshlySqueezed's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter FreshlySqueezed's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Devildude1's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Devildude1's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter JustJesus's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter JustJesus's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter MongolianLlama's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter MongolianLlama's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CORFIGRE's armory undetected, and destroy 91 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CORFIGRE's armory undetected, and destroy 91 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Verticoli's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Verticoli's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Raegon's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Raegon's armory undetected, and destroy 40 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Pergalath's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Pergalath's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DarkJason13's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DarkJason13's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AbidingProduce's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AbidingProduce's armory undetected, and destroy 37 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter joe90s's armory undetected, and destroy 155 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AvadaKedavra_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter joe90s's armory undetected, and destroy 155 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter I_Will_Unalive_You's armory undetected, and destroy 144 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter I_Will_Unalive_You's armory undetected, and destroy 144 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ElrohirFindicano's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ElrohirFindicano's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter A_Deathly_Illusion's armory undetected, and destroy 32 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter A_Deathly_Illusion's armory undetected, and destroy 32 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter AvadaKedavra_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Terrorist69-NV's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Terrorist69-NV's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lord-Jpz's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Lord-Jpz's armory undetected, and destroy 29 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter greenking93's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter greenking93's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Tmurder's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Tmurder's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Zak_W's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Zak_W's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Stormy023's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Stormy023's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DTR79's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter DTR79's armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter JDope's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter JDope's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Farkew's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Farkew's armory undetected, and destroy 16 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Genu1ne's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Genu1ne's armory undetected, and destroy 15 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Top Sabbers (24h)
Adray 4,918,130,000

apple_sauce
29th September 2017, 12:58 AM
Regardless of how stupid this whole things is to begin with....

3 defends = 48 hours of raids + sabs?

Even if you're bad at math, you know that's not really fair.
Also, he offered you a sell, tried to be diplomatic, but it seems you wanted a fight.

I see no problem with retaliating to people who have sabbed you. Losing 8B over 2 days + raids is unjust punishment for what, 300M in repairs?

The only reason Pruts got sells is because you said that he was approved for the rest of the age. We were just trying to protect him, and nobody else got involved in sabbing or raiding until NV-LACN took the first swing on the rest of us.
You can't expect us to just let our highest valued account be slowly destroyed while he's not "allowed" to retaliate.

We're all having a great time, I hope you guys are too.

1 hour ago TheGodFather_LaCN 140,892,692 Gold stolen
1 hour ago lexrenegade 120,651,725 Gold stolen
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN 132,007,217 Gold stolen
2 hours ago lexrenegade 126,376,305 Gold stolen

For those on the script - Top Sabbers (24h)
Torrin 6,572,700,000 Sons of Liberty
prutserwithhonour 6,570,400,000 Sons of Liberty
Tg777 5,889,130,000 Sons of Liberty
apple_sauce 5,569,350,000 Sons of Liberty
thomas538 5,389,100,000 Sons of Liberty
Adray 4,977,930,000 Sons of Liberty
RecKLesS-SabZ 4,506,900,000 Sons of Liberty
Greek-Empire 2,566,000,000 Greek-Alliance

Claw
29th September 2017, 01:01 AM

topkek.

Im putting my turns to good use!
Sabbed Today: 6,570,400,000

Who has more? ;)

it definitely looks like you have one of those triggered/rage pepe face.
You try to mask your incompetency with blasphemous reaction faces.
What is your actual argument here?

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 01:25 AM
Horrible slayer but not a pushover, commendable! Good luck.

Lol, it's funny how people keep saying Im a horrible slayer.

When you look at the stats, I slayed a total of ~90 billion gold this age so far. And thats WITHOUT counting sell offs (with sells its 150).

Did anyone else slay this much this age, not counting sell offs? I don't think so. Im pretty sure Im the #1 slayer this age as far as numbers go. Maybe a few are close.

Why am I able to slay that much? Well, a big part of it is the fact Im willing to risk 'low' and defended hits now and then. Otherwise I simply wouldn't be able to spend all my turns slaying effectively at my TFF.

BF policies ruin the game for slayers. They protect the big boring bankers, who don't understand how slaying works. Banking is boring. Slaying is fun. So fuck 'low' hits and the 15% SA/DA bullshit.

If you don't want to get hit; bank more often, outgrow my SA with your DA, stop bitching :)

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 01:29 AM
topkek.

it definitely looks like you have one of those triggered/rage pepe face.
You try to mask your incompetency with blasphemous reaction faces.
What is your actual argument here?

lol, yeah, that's me, how do you know me so well? :P

I need more turns :/

castleblack1
29th September 2017, 01:53 AM
Im liking SoL's attitude here, i cant stand BF policy's and if you dont know what they are your expected to read some 20 page essay on someones forum, fair play to SoL for standing against the made up rules

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 02:19 AM
Im liking SoL's attitude here, i cant stand BF policy's and if you dont know what they are your expected to read some 20 page essay on someones forum, fair play to SoL for standing against the made up rules

Thx! Throw in a few raids against TheGodFather_LaCN and lexrenegade maybe? :P

castleblack1
29th September 2017, 02:23 AM
Thx! Throw in a few raids against TheGodFather_LaCN and lexrenegade maybe? :P

cant do that, my turns are saved for my one true love, SR :<3:

vedkasse
29th September 2017, 02:47 AM

Also, he offered you a sell, tried to be diplomatic, but it seems you wanted a fight.

I see no problem with retaliating to people who have sabbed you. Losing 8B over 2 days + raids is unjust punishment for what, 300M in repairs?

The only reason Pruts got sells is because you said that he was approved for the rest of the age. We were just trying to protect him, and nobody else got involved in sabbing or raiding until NV-LACN took the first swing on the rest of us.
You can't expect us to just let our highest valued account be slowly destroyed while he's not "allowed" to retaliate.

I'm sure you feel that it's unjust and uncalled for, but it's a matter of perspectives really.

3 defended hits = 30 sab turns.
Retaliating those 30 sab turns = 24 hour approval.
Getting sells to be unsabbable + be able to sab all in our chain = Age approval.
And well... When you give it another go day 2 with funding = War.

Made up BF policies ruin this game as much as "made up laws" ruin society ;) This ain't about low hits, castle, and even if it was, we have a 30 tbg policy, which tbh is quite fair to all parts, regardless of what you want it to be, and it certainly is the lowest on the battlefield except those few that doesn't have any. That's also why you really can't complain on being treated unjustly, prutser, you have only been sabbed one time from NV members all this age (according to script).

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 02:54 AM
it was 2 defended and 1 successful. not 3 defended. and your admins demanded 40t, not 30 like you suggest. the sells only went to sentry not spy until you gave him age approval. get your facts straight. unless you are suggesting you would give him age approval because he had 180b spy prior to this stupid conflict?

Also because of your two alliances we were told that "lex and company will be sabbing you for 40t, thats nv ...still waiting on our bf mod" meaning that the 40t from 1 alliance and then some from lacn as well... that is a direct quote from tgf

I can find screen shots of all messages if you would like

and as far as getting sabbed by NV, while that may be true, we really aren't the ones that started or want this war. just don't like getting bullied for pointless reasons.... we offered a sell to repay damages, but those offers were ignored because of "disrespect"

lexrenegade
29th September 2017, 03:10 AM

I don't know what he told you but he had received over 45b in sells before we even approved him for 24 hours let alone 48. (I can't speak for LaCN) at the time he had received only 40t in sabs and he retaliated to all them, so he wouldn't have even accepted 10t from anyone that wasnt TGF. His offer of a sell barely covered TGF's repairs from the triple tap let alone the cost for attacking him twice because of %'s and merc losses as humans. 40t was pretty reasonable.

he didn't ask for any of the sells he got. we defend our own.

He then used it to try and tell us he was unsabbable and he would chain us if we continued to sab. As far as we are concerned you as a chain tryed funded an account to chain us.

That's so funny lex slides into Pruts DM's then turns into a keyboard warrior once daddy gives him the ok to start a war on an alliance half the size. Whatever it takes to stay relevant. Watch it before I go tell SR you're acting up

GUA is the place to keyboard warrior, I have told prut that I respect what he/SoL have done in standing up for what they believe in and what they want to achieve as that is what we are doing at the end of the day. Alliances are bound to have differences of opinion, that makes the game.

This phrase is thrown about too often, the war could go to the EOA or either side could win or we could come up with some sort of resolution by other means. People have a fascination with age long wars, perhaps this makes sense to some but I don't always agree.

vedkasse
29th September 2017, 03:11 AM
it was 2 defended and 1 successful. not 3 defendede

No, we completely agree. You are right about Tuesday. Two defended and then a succesful. However, it was another defended (and then a succesful) a few days before ;)

Edited: For the rest, what lex wrote

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 03:23 AM
This phrase is thrown about too often, the war could go to the EOA or either side could win or we could come up with some sort of resolution by other means. People have a fascination with age long wars, perhaps this makes sense to some but I don't always agree.

We in SoL have in chat stated numerous times we would walk away if you do. all we want is to be left alone.

either side "win" in war the only winners are everyone else. close to 90b damages so far as I can see total in this conflict... SR is laughing at us.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 03:25 AM
it was 2 defended and 1 successful. not 3 defended. and your admins demanded 40t, not 30 like you suggest. the sells only went to sentry not spy until you gave him age approval. get your facts straight. unless you are suggesting you would give him age approval because he had 180b spy prior to this stupid conflict?

I can find screen shots of all messages if you would like

Well, to be fair, what complicates everything is that LACN and NV have different BF mods and different approval proceedings. So NV will talk about 40t or 48h extension, etc, but it was LACN who age-approved me.

The problem is these 2 alliances are in the same chain, apparently both see tgf as 'their' main, but they don't really communicate with eachother, nor coordinate approvals and stuff.

So I get approved / sabbed/raided by both and there's a lot of miscommunication, everything gets messy and NV feels they treated me 'fairly' while they don't see LACN is sabbing/raiding me too over the same issue.

Besides, the whole approving for a certain amount of sab turns is retarted. My AAT is very high so 40t is 2 billion for me, while for someone else 40t might be nearly nothing.

Ive said this multiple times to lex already, we dont want war. If you stop raiding/sabbing me, I wont do anything in return and we can end it right now. I think in general the rest of SoL feels the same way now. If you guys want to end it, we can end it. We just all stop sabbing/raiding and that's it. But instead you want to be able to sab/raid me without me doing anything in return.

Also.. I feel NV is full of great people. Everyone I know in NV has been friendly so far. I don't know LACN that well.. But tgf could have just accepted my apologies/sell and be done with it. If he felt my offer for a sell off was too low he could have asked for a higher one and I probably would have given it. But no, you guys want to teach me a lesson because you think defended hits are evil. And I guess in the end that's really the main issue here. We have a difference in opinion about how 'bad' defended hits are.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 03:35 AM
No, we completely agree. You are right about Tuesday. Two defended and then a succesful. However, it was another defended (and then a succesful) a few days before ;)

Edited: For the rest, what lex wrote

so... if you had a problem a few days before, you should have handled it then.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 03:42 AM
I'm sure you feel that it's unjust and uncalled for, but it's a matter of perspectives really.

Made up BF policies ruin this game as much as "made up laws" ruin society ;) This ain't about low hits, castle, and even if it was, we have a 30 tbg policy, which tbh is quite fair to all parts, regardless of what you want it to be, and it certainly is the lowest on the battlefield except those few that doesn't have any. That's also why you really can't complain on being treated unjustly, prutser, you have only been sabbed one time from NV members all this age (according to script).

Laws are fine, as long as they're fair and there's a balance. But laws and rules shouldn't be rigid, they should evolve and be subject to change. Al though KoC is a game guys! :P Do we really need to complicate it with rules and policies and stuff?

You're right, your 30t policy is fair. It's great. I appreciate it a lot.

But why have this ridiculous 15% SA/DA difference rule? Why not say, as long as you have more SA than the defendend's DA it's fair game? Especially when someone is holding a big amount like 500+ mill gold. If I'd risk a defended for a 100 mill hit, sure I'd be annoying, but 500+ mill? It just doesn't make sense not to take it.

It's like in real life, it's the middle of the night, you're on a straight highway, there's no one driving, roads are deserted. Maybe you're the kind of person who keeps the maximum speed exactly anyway, while I will step on the gas pedal.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 03:44 AM
so... if you had a problem a few days before, you should have handled it then.

The defended a few days prior was handled.. tgf sabbed me for it himself. I thought that was fair, I said sorry, and that was it.

See people? It can really be that easy.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 04:14 AM
also, I think it should be stated as fact: pruts only retaliated on those that harmed him... not chained

J_VA
29th September 2017, 05:47 AM
Policies and approvals are all fine and dandy (not that I acknowledge any LOL)
But this idea that people should just accept the sabs because they are "approved" is alien to me.

But that's just me

Good for SoL,taking no shite from anyone :thumbsup:

castleblack1
29th September 2017, 06:10 AM
Policies and approvals are all fine and dandy (not that I acknowledge any LOL)
But this idea that people should just accept the sabs because they are "approved" is alien to me.

But that's just me

Good for SoL,taking no shite from anyone :thumbsup:

WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON THOUGH!?!?!?

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 06:43 AM
Ya know... is you stay outta mine j_va I will stay out of yours after that. I will even ignore the 1 raid because i sabbed you before i knew you
Respect from tg777

macmoney
29th September 2017, 06:56 AM

actually, 3 AD'ed triple taps would usually get you 3 days of approvals..... so its actually not a bad deal they offered.

as for rasta's comments. No ones asked for help, just calling it like it is. You guys came together to destroy SR. And now you're warring a chain that uses a SR script, rather than actually SR.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 07:03 AM
Aaa's script.... not srs.... May be not much different to you but it is

castleblack1
29th September 2017, 07:04 AM
Aaa's script.... not srs.... May be not much different to you but it is

AAA is SR

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 07:09 AM
We don't use game over which is the script sr uses. We use deadfish...

Mjolinir
29th September 2017, 07:30 AM

^ joke from someone out of chain fighting sr

I will also point out the fact that the only part that actually upset me was the demand to join chain... f that

so you are upset at nothing

pruts, nv was asked to help since their mod wasn't available. we sabbed and you retaliated before you were ever approved. the bs compensation you offered was a joke, like your slaying. no one cares what you have slayed for, with the sa you have, 200mil hits but you hit at 130mil, get 80 and act like thats impressive. you say we shouldn't sab for defended hits and sol are "easy going" and don't sab low hits, but maybe apple_sauce and taxpayer missed that memo in the sol hug fest you apparently have there. they consistently sab hits under 60 minutes.

so basically you can give but not receive.

as for the da% that most alliances have, there's a simple reason. game mechanics increase defended probability under 15% and defended hits are unnecessary damage. oh and just so we are clear, your sa was barely over 100b and tgf had 98b da, so you werent even close to being safe.

castleblack1
29th September 2017, 07:40 AM
like your slaying. no one cares what you have slayed for, with the sa you have, 200mil hits but you hit at 130mil, get 80 and act like thats impressive

why should he slay for hits you or anyone deems good? controlling just like all the policy's out there

apple_sauce
29th September 2017, 07:40 AM

3 defended hits = 30 sab turns.
Retaliating those 30 sab turns = 24 hour approval.
Getting sells to be unsabbable + be able to sab all in our chain = Age approval.
And well... When you give it another go day 2 with funding = War.

Let's focus on your policy, and again, hate to do math, but let's do it anyway just for fun:

Even if we ignore the first successful hit, the last one was 550M gold.
550 / 5 = 110, which is more than 30tbg per hit.

Just sayin...

Also, not that it matters, but I get hit for under 60 constantly and don't choose to sab.

I just sab people in my logs that annoy me. lol :)

J_VA
29th September 2017, 08:13 AM
WHOS SIDE ARE YOU ON THOUGH!?!?!?

LOL
Well,they shouldn't take shite from me either :P

Perhaps I should turk to SoL and drag them into SR war.Now there's a plan :)

kaoz
29th September 2017, 08:20 AM
We don't use game over which is the script sr uses. We use deadfish...
So SR use two scripts, a bit silly.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 08:24 AM
Different alliances... same chain... just like nv and lacn... funny how that works you guys saying they are the same and nv-lacn does the same thing. Different script... Different people... Different loyaltys... but they are apparently the same... and we were accused of being sr supporters... we have stolen more from sr's bigs than probably any other alliance. We support nobody but ourselves... we just use a script that was offered.

Also... if you argue nashandraa joined us as us supporting them... kingpin... I (tg777)... and I think 2 others came from lacn... this war is pointless and your leadership is forcing it for no reason.

Btw... is he drunk or something?

SpiderWoman
29th September 2017, 08:34 AM
Lets get this straight SOL off er to sell to TGF was way too low for damages. Not only that we cannot ask for gold as that is not allowed by the game mods as it is deemed extortion and a banable offense, if I have understood the mods correctly. So all we can do is sab the offender instead of asking for gold. As to the 15% rule it is easy as a slayer the game gives a random percentage to the strike and defense of the two players and that determines if the hit is good or defended. Most of the time having less than a 15% advantage will be a defended hit by the game. Sometimes not. When you do a defended hit it not only costs you more in repairs but the person you defended against loses mercs and coverts and has repairs. Coverts must be replaced by men that were giving you good tbg. So your losses are way more when you take into consideration the long term on losing the tbg men and having the training cost to coverts. That is why in a war we raid a lot to kill off coverts. I can see why Sons of Liberty slay so poorly as they don't understand the game dynamics.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 08:35 AM
no one cares what you have slayed for, with the sa you have, 200mil hits but you hit at 130mil, get 80 and act like thats impressive.

I'll try to explain it.. Yes, with my SA i can find 200 mill hits, and I often do. But I dont always find 10 a day. It depends also on how active other slayers are, how much others sleep bank, how much time I have myself, etc.

So when I dont find 10 really good hits a day I have to make a decision. Either I take some lower (130ish) hits, or I'll have to fake sab my extra turns.

And when you do the math, you'd realise that hitting at 130 mill, on avarage, with all the mercs/repair costs taken into account, benefits me more than fake sabs.

Hence, when I don't find 10 200+ targets a day and I have some exess turn it's just logical to take some lower hits too.

you say we shouldn't sab for defended hits and sol are "easy going" and don't sab low hits, but maybe apple_sauce and taxpayer missed that memo in the sol hug fest you apparently have there. they consistently sab hits under 60 minutes.

so basically you can give but not receive.

Fair point.. However, since we have no BF policy everyone in SoL is free to do as they please. Personally I don't sab for low/defended hits. Others somethimes do. But even when they do, they sab only once and they only sab themselves.

And that's exactley what I tolerate from others too. When tgf sabbed me for the defended hits it was fine for me. It's when you guys thought it was fine to sab an additional 2 bill in chariots (not even counting LACN's extra approval yet) that I started to sab back.

as for the da% that most alliances have, there's a simple reason. game mechanics increase defended probability under 15% and defended hits are unnecessary damage. oh and just so we are clear, your sa was barely over 100b and tgf had 98b da, so you werent even close to being safe.

It's not unnecessary damage if I can steal 500+ mill. It's a a fun part of the game, the randomness, why police it out? And common, all this fuss over what was maybe 1.5 hour of TBG in repair costs and a few hundred spies/sentries? It's just ridiculous.

As to the 15% rule it is easy as a slayer the game gives a random percentage to the strike and defense of the two players and that determines if the hit is good or defended. Most of the time having less than a 15% advantage will be a defended hit by the game. Sometimes not.

That is not true. When the SA/DA is equal there's a 50% chance at success. When you have a bit more SA than the target's DA the chance of getting in is slightly over 50%.

That's how I calculate it also. When I hit 500+ mill with a chance at succes of a bit over 50%, it means statistically I'm hitting for about 250 mill per 150 turns (on avarage, as expected by the games dynamics), which is a good hit, even taking the XP loss into account. And tgf received 3 attacks for around 3 hours of TBG, so on avarage in that time frame 1 attack an hour, nothing excessive.

The randomness is a fun part of the game. As least for a lot of people. By policing everything you're just ruining the game's dynamics. You're forcing everyone to play in a risk averse way, you suck the fun out of the game.

ROLYAT
29th September 2017, 08:50 AM
Also... if you argue nashandraa joined us as us supporting them... kingpin... I (tg777)... and I think 2 others came from lacn... this war is pointless and your leadership is forcing it for no reason.

Didn't nash join you guys and then sell his account off to SR? If providing SR gold isn't considered supportive then I don't know what is.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 09:00 AM
Didn't nash join you guys and then sell his account off to SR? If providing SR gold isn't considered supportive then I don't know what is.

In general we like AaA, we don't like SR. They are different people, they use a different script, they have seperate communication channels, it's not really one alliance. And we hate the 60 min policy of the whole chain.

It's similar to saying, in general we don't like LACN that much, but we do like NV. And we appreciate the 30 min policy of the whole chain.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 09:03 AM
And nash selling wasn't something we knew would happen. That wasn't on us. I found out that he did when I went to farm him and I am one of the most active members on our chat. If I sold to lacn when I left 3 months ago I wouldn't expect sr to was SoL just because that's where I went.
Also... I had clicked over 100k at that point so tgf has 25k from me. Be satisfied.

Fernando
29th September 2017, 09:05 AM
Guys but the most important thing here is: did LaCN/NV approved 48 hrs all that SR members that chained/raided when castleblack joined under FoD? :whatgives

castleblack1
29th September 2017, 09:16 AM
Guys but the most important thing here is: did LaCN/NV approved 48 hrs all that SR members that chained/raided when castleblack joined under FoD? :whatgives

not sure i understand this, could you try again in north of the wall dialect please

Mjolinir
29th September 2017, 09:19 AM

all were approved and eventually when they grew tired of being sabbed, were negotiated to peaceful resolutions.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 09:54 AM
Grew tired of being sabbed eh? Well I can keep this up for quite some time... even maxed my tbg can pretty much cover losses. So at this point I have nothing really to lose... you want to keep raiding? I can grow by 15k a day... and won't lose that many... my account will stagnate but I don't really care... tgf pretty much said he was prepping to war sraaa and this screwed that up... so the only people that should be happy about it are their alliances.

Do you see them jumping to our aid like a proud master? No. We use eachother... or at least aaa's script... and their script stays closer to up to date as we farm

macmoney
29th September 2017, 10:10 AM
Do you see them jumping to our aid like a proud master? No. We use eachother... or at least aaa's script... and their script stays closer to up to date as we farm

You use Deadfish, a script used in the SR chain to stay closer to date as you farm, and magically have 3 ad's on a enemy of SR, as SR starts to feel the pressure from their current war.

Which is during the same time tgf pretty much said he was prepping to war SR.

So what happens is SR's side chain screwed it up for lacn/nv

All this reminds me of, is a certain leader that seems to never say he's a leader in SR that wanted to build a sub chain for SR to do their dirty work, and build sell accounts, as well as slay SR enemy's with out the worry of it getting them into war.

Just like All those times SR got FoD to war us.... And vice versa when SR tried to get us to war FoD so neither of us would be a pain in SR's butt. So congrats to SR on tricking nv/lacn to fall for this.

SpiderWoman
29th September 2017, 10:16 AM
So you like NV's BF policy and don't like ours which is also 30 minutes but we don't have war stipulation for 60 minutes as NV does. Interesting.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 10:17 AM
In response to macmoneyLol... that's funny. Seriously... we would walk away if lacn would. Said that all along. Still the truth. We didn't want this war. We dont want this war. But will give damage as we take it. Happy sabbing.

macmoney
29th September 2017, 10:22 AM
I get it, you don't like war......

but you chain after being sabbed.....

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 10:23 AM
Kinda curious if I said everyone stop what they were doing on both sides what would happen... I could probably get SoL to but Lacn wouldn't. So what's the point of the attempt? My accounts set for war... let's see how long it lasts.
And we didn't chain after sabbed until war was declared. Pruts retaliated only against those that came after him. And he was raided for like 15 hrs before sabbing

Greek-Empire
29th September 2017, 10:25 AM
Also i sent a message to tgf before they declare war(i could understand where the situation was going) but for a lot of hours he didnt read it.after he told me that he didnt have time probably preparing for war.
I was telling him some things to think and i wasnt talking on behalf of sol..it was only a personal try to relax all situation.
Nevermind..as much Sol need me this age ill fight till the end.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 10:28 AM
So you like NV's BF policy and don't like ours which is also 30 minutes but we don't have war stipulation for 60 minutes as NV does. Interesting.

lol, you cant read can you? :P Go back and read it again!

SpiderWoman
29th September 2017, 10:55 AM
Also i sent a message to tgf before they declare war(i could understand where the situation was going) but for a lot of hours he didnt read it.after he told me that he didnt have time probably preparing for war.
I was telling him some things to think and i wasnt talking on behalf of sol..it was only a personal try to relax all situation.
Nevermind..as much Sol need me this age ill fight till the end.

TGF has a real life also and was busy. Sending messages over BF issues to a person that isn't a bf mod or a leader will most likely be delayed in getting to the proper person.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 11:01 AM
TGF has a real life also and was busy. Sending messages over BF issues to a person that isn't a bf mod or a leader will most likely be delayed in getting to the proper person.

lol, yeah, right :P You're basicly saying TGF wasn't involved in the decision to start a war :P

I'm starting to understand why no one likes you

Greek-Empire
29th September 2017, 11:03 AM
I know what he answered me.
I dont need second opinions about his answer.
He isnt a leader?i didnt know that.
And which goal Lacn has this age? Top 5?

source
29th September 2017, 11:07 AM
not really an excuse

do lacn still have active leaders playing?

last I checked LACN general take too much time to discuss or plan anything resulting in things going south before a response is given.

MFnBonsai
29th September 2017, 11:24 AM
For those that do not know there is an edit post tab at the bottom of your post.... USE IT....

If you do not intend to use it then wait for someone else to post before you decide to post again....

Double posting annoys the crap out of me especially when I have not had much sleep....

Anyway have fun nice to see a war thread that does not involve SR ;)

SpiderWoman
29th September 2017, 11:32 AM
It sounds like SR doesn't sab you for low hits prutserwithhonour is that correct or sab for defended hits?

And YES SOURCE THERE ARE ACTIVE LEADERS IN LaCN, myself and Mr J and Kingn00b and Eric Cartman. So you can see that leaders are very active this age.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 11:39 AM
Any chance we can get logs from a game over admin here? He gets sabbed for anything less than 60 like our entire alliance does. Even if they would rather us have it then those that scheme against them. Just cuz we don't scheme against them doesn't make us friends... we don't scheme against anyone usually...

Sometimes a triple tap really is just an idiot looking for gold... not something greater :p

Btw... if you are waiting for an answer to my request for logs... your going to be waiting for a while... never talked to them before and I don't think they would read 8 pages of b.s. in another alliances b.s. was

lexrenegade
29th September 2017, 12:29 PM
lol, yeah, right :P You're basicly saying TGF wasn't involved in the decision to start a war :P

TGF's job is to be ready for war not to decide if there is one :P

Fair point.. However, since we have no BF policy everyone in SoL is free to do as they please.

See this is the thing, if i sabbed you for a hit less than 60t (which happens quite regularly) you wouldn't be happy about it. But it's ok for members of your alliance to do as they please and sab for whatever. What you have a problem with is us making it clear where you and our members stand if you low hit or defend but you expect us to just allow your guys to sab if they want to?

On a side note another SoL member sells to spy just to sab me, probably only for a couple of days with no defences now. Even more value lost in their chain thanks to sells and short sightedness.

apple_sauce is also down 30 aat thanks to moving his whole account round.

Jankster
29th September 2017, 12:34 PM
Any chance we can get logs from a game over admin here? He gets sabbed for anything less than 60 like our entire alliance does. Even if they would rather us have it then those that scheme against them. Just cuz we don't scheme against them doesn't make us friends... we don't scheme against anyone usually...

Sometimes a triple tap really is just an idiot looking for gold... not something greater :p

Btw... if you are waiting for an answer to my request for logs... your going to be waiting for a while... never talked to them before and I don't think they would read 8 pages of b.s. in another alliances b.s. was

For me it looks like thats the whole isue here. Even TUE with the most lenient BF policy in game would have sabbed...
The pity for you, must be that its your idiot and yes you should defend him...
I recomend you talk to the ole lady of KoC(Spiderwoman) and sort it out.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 12:47 PM
See this is the thing, if i sabbed you for a hit less than 60t (which happens quite regularly) you wouldn't be happy about it. But it's ok for members of your alliance to do as they please and sab for whatever. What you have a problem with is us making it clear where you and our members stand if you low hit or defend but you expect us to just allow your guys to sab if they want to?

Nah, if any of our guys would sab for a <60 mins hit and you'd sab back I'd tell him he shouldn't have sabbed in the first place. We wouldn't care too much, make a joke about it and that's it.

On a side note another SoL member sells to spy just to sab me, probably only for a couple of days with no defences now. Even more value lost in their chain thanks to sells and short sightedness.

apple_sauce is also down 30 aat thanks to moving his whole account round.

O right, we're supposed to care for our end ranks and stuff.. Ermmm, why is that again?

Yes! Idiot here, reporting for duty!

Where's the gold at? :P

Oh right.. EDIT and stuff.. emm, sorry MFnBonsai, too much fuss :)

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 12:48 PM
Short sighted... hmm... I think most of us can maintain where we are... and those that can not can gert help. It's war... we don't need sa to hurt you.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 12:50 PM
For me it looks like thats the whole isue here. Even TUE with the most lenient BF policy in game would have sabbed....

Sure, sabbing for a defended is fine. That's not the isue. The issue is how much you'd sab/raid for a defended. There's a limit and all. Paying back the damages in kind by a tenfold is a bit much.

lexrenegade
29th September 2017, 12:56 PM
O right, we're supposed to care for our end ranks and stuff.. Ermmm, why is that again?

It's nothing to do with rank at all, you essentially damage yourself every time sell or shift. By my calculations you need to have 4 sabbers on me for almost 3 weeks to take from me what your chain has lost from selling and shifting and that doesnt even cover what else you lose in the meantime.

we don't need sa to hurt you.

Of course you do, SA if used well can be the most devastating thing in a war in terms of damages and helping you to grow or sustain.

ROLYAT
29th September 2017, 01:02 PM
Sure, sabbing for a defended is fine. That's not the isue. The issue is how much you'd sab/raid for a defended. There's a limit and all. Paying back the damages in kind by a tenfold is a bit much.

Yeah... but did you die?

Can we get some sab/raid logs?

Knighthawk
29th September 2017, 01:07 PM
Like others have said if you are taking risks like hitting with 1% more SA than DA you should always be prepared for sabs. Things escalated quickly with the approval (and the war) but you shouldn't act surprised with how things came to be. If you are going to retalliate for the approval you shouldn't be surprised by the extension of approval.

Bottom line this war could have been avoided.

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 01:15 PM
Wont argue that... lacn could have taken the sell and just had tgf sab like the time before. Our losses have made us able to fight. I think this war will last longer than you hope

Mjolinir
29th September 2017, 01:25 PM
Short sighted... hmm... I think most of us can maintain where we are... and those that can not can gert help. It's war... we don't need sa to hurt you.

most of you have super inflated aat's. lets take you for example.

you have a tbg around 66mil, aat of 81 (3 less than i sabbed 45 min ago) and 15 sabbers on you.

so daily you make around 1.5b but lose 2.4b. even with perfect banking and slaying 900mil you break even, but turns come into play and you have 5 others on the verge of sabbing. and others are in the same boat as you.

Jiffy
29th September 2017, 01:29 PM
Just curious here, but as the only player in KoC who hits TGF why do you struggle to hit close to 60t disregarding what the BF policy is?

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 01:30 PM
It's nothing to do with rank at all, you essentially damage yourself every time sell or shift. By my calculations you need to have 4 sabbers on me for almost 3 weeks to take from me what your chain has lost from selling and shifting and that doesnt even cover what else you lose in the meantime.

Right, so basicly you're suprised you get more incoming sabs than you expected, good!

We managed to sab 42 bill+ worth off you guys in the last 24h though. How much did you guys sab today? I'm genuinely curious?

Furthermore you think we'll go down the drain quickly. I'm not even gonna argue that one :P

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 01:32 PM
Hmm... with a 14% limit on losses you already have enough sabbers... might as well lose the sentry for a few more days of sabbing... and that lose like 40% of that aat... so... you can suddenly not sab as much but I can still sab just as many... you seem to be under the impression that I care more about my own losses than hurting you... I assure you that you are wrong. And I can bank quote well. I assume you don't believe though and that's why your guys keep hitting for 2-4m... bravo

.... and arguing inflated.... look at spider there.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 01:38 PM
Just curious here, but as the only player in KoC who hits TGF why do you struggle to hit close to 60t disregarding what the BF policy is?

Fair question!

This is a copy from a part of an earlier post of mine in here (#67, page 7). This part is further explained in the holy slayer manual, chapter 3:2, the updated version, basicly our 'Slayer Bible'. Look it up!:

I'll try to explain it.. Yes, with my SA i can find 200 mill hits, and I often do. But I dont always find 10 a day. It depends also on how active other slayers are, how much others sleep bank, how much time I have myself, etc.

So when I dont find 10 really good hits a day I have to make a decision. Either I take some lower (130ish) hits, or I'll have to fake sab my extra turns.

And when you do the math, you'd realise that hitting at 130 mill, on avarage, with all the mercs/repair costs taken into account, benefits me more than fake sabs.

Hence, when I don't find 10 200+ targets a day and I have some exess turn it's just logical to take some lower hits too.

Jiffy
29th September 2017, 01:56 PM
When i know that i am the only one awake who can hit a certain target i just go for one larger hit or 2 that night to save turns and have less repairs overall. so you save turns and they dont have as much dmg but you still get all the gold so everyone wins :)

cause if you find yourself hitting one target over and over every hour you start to realize that they are not banking and no one else is hitting.

vedkasse
29th September 2017, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately Blu is too busy IRL to play KoC right now, but if he were here he'd write you a book on why you should have fakesabbed those turns :P

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 02:18 PM
When i know that i am the only one awake who can hit a certain target i just go for one larger hit or 2 that night to save turns and have less repairs overall. so you save turns and they dont have as much dmg but you still get all the gold so everyone wins :)

cause if you find yourself hitting one target over and over every hour you start to realize that they are not banking and no one else is hitting.

Well, yeah, I do that a lot too, and often that works. For example a few nights ago I hit BAS for 785 mill when it was 6AM for him. I knew there was a good chance he didn't notice my SA increase from the evening before, so it was unlikely for him to sleepbank and no one else could hit him, so why not let the gold build up?

But there are other factors. In general top account sleepbank a lot (A LOT more than the subtop) and most can be hit by other slayers too. It happens often that I see a target on let's say 150 mill, I wait untill they should have 200, and when I recon again, poof, it's gone.

Other times I might not have the time myself. I might recon and see 150, but Im about to do something in real life and I won't be able to check again a bit later.

Or the target might have strong sentry and if I constantly wait to recon again a bit later I know I'm likely to run into the 15 limit of recons and get nothing.

So basicly whenever I have too much turns I hit targets for lower amounts when I know there's a chance the gold might be gone if I wait for it.

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 02:32 PM
Unfortunately Blu is too busy IRL to play KoC right now, but if he were here he'd write you a book on why you should have fakesabbed those turns :P

lol, you don't even know what hits we're talking about and what the circumstances were. You can't just shout randomly 'Instead of taking a 130 mill hit you should fake sab!'.

It all depends. Whats the target, might the target bank soon, how much other slayers are stalking the same targets, what amounts do the other slayers hit for, am I nearly out of recons, are there other people available who can recon for me, do I have enough time to slay in general, what's my TFF and SA and how much targets do I have available, what's my tech, what's the SOV I expect to have by the end of the age, how much did I fake sab already, what are my avarage repairs, whats the SA/DA difference, how much mercs do I expect to lose, what's the target's TBG, how big is the chance I might get sabbed for this hit, how long do I expect the age to last, how balanced are my stats now, do I still have race changes, how much officer bonus do I have and expect to have in the future, etc, etc.

It's not exact science. There are a lot of unknown factors. You have to take them in account as much as possible and then do what's right at the moment. And one day taking a 130 mill hit might be right and another day it might not be. On one target it might be beneficial to hit at 60t and at another it might be better to hit at 180t.

Trying to wrap that up in a 'don't hit under X turns of TBG' or 'don't hit under this amount' is too simplistic, it won't get you good results.

If Blu is a good slayer (no idea who that is..) he'd tell you something similar. I did fakesab a lot in the start of the age BTW.

vedkasse
29th September 2017, 02:44 PM
lol, you don't even know what hits we're talking about and what the circumstances were. You can't just shout randomly 'Instead of taking a 130 mill hit you should fake sab!'.

I'm just trying to be funny. I would send his xp sheet, but you wouldn't read that much anyway :P All those factors you could think of, and factors you can't think of would be included in his calculations :P

And yeah - he is a good slayer :p

prutserwithhonour
29th September 2017, 02:51 PM
I'm just trying to be funny. I would send his xp sheet, but you wouldn't read that much anyway :P All those factors you could think of, and factors you can't think of would be included in his calculations :P

And yeah - he is a good slayer :p

Funny? But, but, slaying is serious business! :P

I'd be interested in that XP sheet actually. There's always more for me to learn :)

daz1409
29th September 2017, 02:59 PM
Well, doesn't surprise me at all to see a war thread with koc's two best slayers arguing about how to slay (hope you got the sarcasm)

On a serious note though, all I seem to have read through all these pages is how no one actually wants this war and how everyone wants to sit down and have a cup of tea and some biscuits and ask everyone nicely to stop sabbing?!?!

Seems with all the sells anyway NV got their way and it's basically just looking like an age approval for prutser, since in a few days he will have the only account left in SoL worth anything....

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 03:09 PM
Mih. They wanted war. If this is to last the age I might as well make it worth my while and start counting sab totals... was almost 6b yesterday.... with my spy being higher today might be better... probably not though... aat are down... so I can't sab the top 3... that's fine... I think despite lacns best effort I can do the other 70 for a while... and some may get out of my range eventually but it will have been fun while it lasted. Also goes to show how much leadership cares about everyone else

Mjolinir
29th September 2017, 03:23 PM
2 minutes ago Torrin 569,764 Gold stolen 138 3,084 2,025,805,894 8,603,776,837
2 minutes ago Torrin 398,345 Gold stolen 140 2,663 1,830,229,791 9,023,183,932
3 minutes ago Torrin 34,750,086 Gold stolen 82 1,487 1,870,978,500 9,568,874,925
3 minutes ago Torrin 5,271,672 Gold stolen 95 1,414 1,585,534,385 9,762,136,177
2 hours ago Torrin 517,404 Gold stolen 158 3,290 1,954,837,059 8,378,691,947
2 hours ago Torrin 435,964 Gold stolen 85 1,248 1,541,244,159 9,382,434,076
2 hours ago Torrin 358,835 Gold stolen 61 902 1,554,378,727 9,358,154,141
2 hours ago Torrin 285,278 Gold stolen 187 3,449 1,965,443,087 9,320,070,629
2 hours ago Torrin 433,919 Gold stolen 177 3,070 1,782,753,053 8,890,322,831
2 hours ago Torrin 617,783 Gold stolen 193 3,170 1,810,279,320 9,394,325,501
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 242,289 Gold stolen 50 2,210 1,842,372,140 10,833,556,236
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 403,608 Gold stolen 55 3,035 1,826,842,771 8,498,058,974
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 313,992 Gold stolen 21 896 1,599,983,630 9,705,220,116
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 322,379 Gold stolen 46 2,374 1,852,771,354 9,350,554,624
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 461,325 Gold stolen 33 1,499 1,588,129,764 9,245,837,924
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 445,161 Gold stolen 34 1,688 1,811,020,431 9,374,310,018
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 395,168 Gold stolen 34 1,754 1,734,370,272 8,656,753,063
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 542,262 Gold stolen 38 2,039 1,754,863,876 8,492,086,200
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 487,772 Gold stolen 25 1,177 1,722,286,714 9,637,524,935
5 hours ago prutserwithhonour 685,826 Gold stolen 34 1,389 1,493,061,848 9,446,197,694

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 222 of apple_sauce's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter apple_sauce's armory undetected, and destroy 222 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 223 of apple_sauce's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter apple_sauce's armory undetected, and destroy 223 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

ThirtySeven
29th September 2017, 04:31 PM
And YES SOURCE THERE ARE ACTIVE LEADERS IN LaCN, myself and Mr J and Kingn00b and Eric Cartman. So you can see that leaders are very active this age.

In the hour before the war started, nobody was home at IRC. When the war happened, nobody was home at IRC. The first LaCN member to talk back to me on IRC was knighthawk about 2 hours after the war started. If that is called very active leadership, I wonder how it was last age. Wait, I know how it was last age. I take back this remark, you are absolutely right.

Yes, Rolyat, 2 hours after the war started was already in my post-turk period. You haven't mentioned me in the past few hours, so I am disappointed and desperately look for your attention. No, indeed, not really. But I am pretty sure you can't walk away from the reply button anyway, so I figured I'd give you a head start. :)

It's not exact science.

It is, actually. Everything is based on expectations. If you expect to go to war, the 130 mill won't help you as much as the additional tech level will. If you expect to be a person without any principles, moral direction and/or social pressure and run off on every conflict, and I think I have shown you how that works, the 130 mill would be a better choice because it offers direct growth. Sometimes unfortunately reality catches up with your expectations and you regret the decisions you made.

On the same basis, your reasons on hitting TGF for 550m three times in a row was very valid. Your expected profit was >275m which is okay. And after your first defended hit, your expected profit was still >275m. I think the whole SA/DA ratio and amount of gold you aim for should be related. The more risk you take, the bigger the reward should be. It means that in an excess example if you spot someone with 10b gold, and your SA is like 10% under that person's DA so you only have a 5% success rate, you should still be allowed to hit until you succeed.

Unfortunately BF policies offer no room for this. It is wrong to accuse someone of not knowing how game mechanics work though. Maybe prutser has a better understanding of the mechanics than most.

Jiffy
29th September 2017, 04:33 PM
we were on hours before the war started lol

apple_sauce
29th September 2017, 05:43 PM
I had a big reply typed up with a lot of logic and great points, but I lost it and am too lazy to type it again.

So I'll just ask this - What does NV-LACN want out of this war exactly? They haven't demanded anything so....
Just looking for a little confidence boost for warring an alliance that's half the size, with an active (war involved) group that's like 1/4th the size?

Regarding the sells - we took what action we felt was best to try to end this conflict as quickly as possible. Maybe it won't work, maybe it will, but I don't see how either side really "wins" this.

Top Sabbers (24h)
apple_sauce 6,773,400,000 Sons of Liberty

serpantsalot
29th September 2017, 05:51 PM
I have said twice in here... the only winner is sr. Lacns midrange guys all lose... only the top 3 don't lose more than they make... and those 3 still are hurt.

SpiderWoman
29th September 2017, 08:14 PM
As one of the leaders of LaCN I want prut to stop low hitting our mains. I'm sure their are other wants out there but that is the main one. And waiting till he is 100% sure he will not get defended before attempting a hit on anyone. But doubtful it will happen and yes I was on right before the war started and on when it did but on Telegram and whatsapp as I had to take my mom to her appointment she has for physical therapy. I don't stay close sometimes to IRC thats why telegram.

roy123
29th September 2017, 10:58 PM
serp

And here you are fighting a war that has nothing to do whit u at the start :lamer:

adray
30th September 2017, 02:06 AM
24 Hour: Adray 4,839,250,000
Total: Adray 9,841,180,000

somax-
30th September 2017, 09:16 AM
As one of the leaders of LaCN I want prut to stop low hitting our mains.

Lacn have a low hit policy?

SpiderWoman
30th September 2017, 09:28 AM
http://www.lacnfamily.com/forum/showthread.php?17-La-Cosa-Nostra-History-and-Info-Allies-and-BF-rules&p=355284#post355284 for our complete BF policy.

castleblack1
30th September 2017, 09:47 AM
http://www.lacnfamily.com/forum/showthread.php?17-La-Cosa-Nostra-History-and-Info-Allies-and-BF-rules&p=355284#post355284 for our complete BF policy.

id rather raid an alliance all age than read all that tbh

Greek-Empire
30th September 2017, 10:29 AM
Probably they are robots..they dont have any fun playing koc..or any game.

apple_sauce
30th September 2017, 10:38 AM

LMAOOOOOOO. This is exactly the problem.

There are what, 10-15 active alliances in KoC? Am I supposed to learn every single one of their BF policies, then double and triple check to make sure I'm not breaking it every single time?

What if I'm on my phone slaying? Do I have to take your TFF, calculate your TBG, calculate the worst % I can get, and then decide to hit?

You're taking the fun away from the game and making this a chore with a bunch of unnecessary checks and balances.

I'd like to see the logs of pruts repeatedly "low hitting" below your policy.
Like I said before, even just 550M in one take = 110M / attack (for 5 attacks). Not counting the other success.
Based on your 30turns / hit policy, he was well within this "requirement".
Seems to me your policy was followed solely based on your 30T per attack rule. (disclaimer: I am not going to read that giant post of a policy)

If someone wants to slay for less gold and you don't think it's worth it, then that's on them. You let them repeatedly use their turns inefficiently, and then you laugh at the end of the age when you finish well above them because you were smarter.
BF policies aren't so someone can hold obnoxious amounts of gold with nobody being "allowed" to hit them. 550M is probably one of the top hits this age outside of sells, and it's worth it to take 2 defends to get there as long as you're still making a good amount per attack. I agree, it may be annoying, but so what? It takes 2 hours for TGF to regain the losses from the mercs and repairs. 2 hours of gold = 4bil in sabs + raids? I don't think so.

Also, the person attacking already takes a lot of damage and merc losses. They are punished naturally by the game, but you think you can dish out whatever punishment you deem necessary?

If I'm hitting for a loss or repeatedly low gold, then I'm going to do poorly in the long run. The game works itself out, but in the end you decided that it was better to bring down everyone in both alliances rather than just move on.

SpiderWoman
30th September 2017, 12:25 PM
We sabbed for prutserwithhonour the defended hits, one defended a note of apology might work or he gets sabbed by the one he defended against two or more defended hits are called damaging if done at the same time for the purpose of damaging the defenses to get at gold and kill men. You forget about all the coverts that are killed that must be replaced with real income earning men. He was approved for the damaging hits. He was informed that he was approved for 24 hours and more action would be taken if he sabbed back those that sabbed him so hence longer approval. When prutserwithhonour's alliance sold to him so he could go rogue then we had no choice but to declare war on them all. FOD has no bf policy but they are very intelligent and know how to slay and know what a good hit is and what isn't. I suggest SOL take some lessons on slaying form FOD slayers as they seem to always get good hits.

ThomasA
30th September 2017, 12:42 PM
FOD has no bf policy but they are very intelligent and know how to slay and know what a good hit is and what isn't. I suggest SOL take some lessons on slaying form FOD slayers as they seem to always get good hits.

Maybe you could post their hits on TGF or better still all hits on TGF to demonstrate how prutserwithhonour's hits compare to others....

apple_sauce
30th September 2017, 01:05 PM
Still waiting on logs...

So if he had hit for 110M 5 times, there would be no sab at all (even though we can all agree they would've been shitty hits), but because he hit for 550M in 3 hits, it's 24H approval?
Your logic or math is flawed.

Regarding the sells - Prutser didn't receive sells until after he was age approved, which I think is a logical move for any alliance that doesn't just want their highest value account to bend over for another alliance.

If TGF was aged approved for something that you guys didn't think was fair, I'm sure you would move to protect him. As you showed by declaring war over a few defended hits.

EDIT: @spiderwoman I almost forgot, but how does that BF policy of yours explain you sabbing Greek for a perfectly legitimate hit just before this happened? When he retaliated, you didn't approve him?

SpiderWoman
30th September 2017, 02:16 PM
For once the only one who can hit TGF is prutserwithhonour so no way no compare but since logs vanish after two weeks there is no other one to compare to. As to the thing with greek I wasn't angry and sabbed without thinking as he stole my hit another before I could bank I didn't post a contract as I was in the wrong I was mad at getting my hit taken before I could bank it.

ThomasA
30th September 2017, 02:25 PM
For once the only one who can hit TGF is prutserwithhonour so no way no compare but since logs vanish after two weeks there is no other one to compare to.

We both know that isn't true ;)

Johnn20
30th September 2017, 03:40 PM
Been busy few days nice to see you in my logs. :rofl:

2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 41 11 6,347,951,401 186,561,168
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 31 10 6,983,410,688 178,002,094
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 31 8 6,382,155,414 195,195,440
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 43 11 6,403,875,329 194,548,512
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 38 11 6,290,373,326 182,171,059
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 13 4 7,178,026,377 183,640,111
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 20 5 6,425,630,921 216,610,063
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 49 13 6,195,127,504 200,834,415
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 32 9 6,453,531,865 186,912,459
2 minutes ago Aegis Attack defended 22 6 6,457,422,396 200,917,359
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 27 13 6,040,269,215 218,445,961
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 32 13 5,475,138,193 234,349,601
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 24 12 4,611,852,251 175,251,395
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 29 12 4,620,126,919 207,471,553
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 33 11 4,924,739,474 275,451,356
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 23 10 4,924,622,202 209,071,482
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 30 13 4,740,436,975 203,786,332
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 38 13 4,562,480,948 247,785,121
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 31 12 4,966,921,962 261,232,484
4 hours ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 17 8 5,666,575,730 245,538,861
13 hours ago Genu1ne Attack defended 81 10 712,299,527 206,979,963
13 hours ago Genu1ne Attack defended 83 10 746,141,050 223,165,182
13 hours ago Genu1ne Attack defended 90 10 793,872,345 255,771,974
13 hours ago Genu1ne Attack defended 87 10 711,255,866 219,436,600
13 hours ago Genu1ne Attack defended 102 11 765,886,277 251,427,355
13 hours ago Genu1ne Attack defended 67 7 734,285,891 249,100,514
13 hours ago Genu1ne Attack defended 90 11 854,160,314 245,801,903
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 2,067,302 Gold stolen 92 3 57,654,246 234,738,674
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 2,502,529 Gold stolen 105 3 58,897,772 242,271,012
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 2,883,157 Gold stolen 185 6 54,628,002 243,706,879
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 1,907,713 Gold stolen 119 4 59,821,317 270,747,708
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 2,639,059 Gold stolen 66 2 64,419,352 258,332,169
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 2,951,075 Gold stolen 199 6 57,627,528 261,978,451
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 3,099,174 Gold stolen 186 8 65,795,451 223,113,774
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 2,597,919 Gold stolen 66 2 65,515,888 235,551,365
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 4,041,264 Gold stolen 147 6 68,791,124 233,901,163
13 hours ago ElrohirFindicano 4,150,171 Gold stolen 107 4 65,537,783 256,172,004
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 44 31 2,132,592,200 238,014,917
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 37 27 2,258,484,412 243,040,555
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 36 28 2,181,008,186 227,269,272
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 43 30 2,061,452,749 240,997,820
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 40 28 2,110,427,270 245,154,018
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 37 24 2,194,214,153 283,755,379
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 17 11 1,838,081,082 237,986,833
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 23 15 2,120,261,189 263,680,756
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 41 34 2,318,541,165 242,504,965
13 hours ago Verticoli Attack defended 39 28 2,128,589,719 266,297,378
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 17 12 7,991,741,264 221,379,769
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 9 6 7,841,411,399 222,609,306
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 11 6 7,207,275,012 255,262,552
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 15 8 6,978,731,211 260,427,262
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 21 16 8,295,890,154 220,594,181
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 12 8 8,643,578,831 249,758,150
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 19 12 7,701,333,996 258,146,865
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 22 14 7,702,114,694 248,066,903
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 24 15 8,716,099,073 305,599,022
23 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 20 12 7,163,539,469 245,366,396
23 hours ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 51 17 13,236,454,795 283,442,204
23 hours ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 40 14 12,129,440,095 257,304,451
23 hours ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 16 6 12,402,193,511 249,652,868
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 35,752 Gold stolen 19 9 199,921,355 259,535,683
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 36,251 Gold stolen 24 10 193,490,000 293,116,904
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 30,408 Gold stolen 11 4 149,323,840 251,483,934
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 41,792 Gold stolen 13 6 190,893,720 241,816,956
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 54,528 Gold stolen 27 10 187,840,660 301,075,694
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 67,966 Gold stolen 17 7 187,887,762 278,202,092
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 73,728 Gold stolen 11 4 167,514,932 266,321,097
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 61,119 Gold stolen 11 4 164,666,865 271,365,975
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 84,545 Gold stolen 13 5 185,619,352 306,473,809
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 96,123 Gold stolen 21 8 179,441,855 290,675,408
1 day ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 32 11 12,296,703,207 277,816,457
1 day ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 58 18 11,006,195,433 290,151,652
1 day ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 18 6 12,319,480,659 293,749,236
1 day ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 43 18 12,756,285,841 249,201,489
1 day ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 32 10 11,922,924,072 306,160,702
1 day ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 23 8 11,950,421,724 290,338,073
1 day ago TheManyFacedGod Attack defended 40 14 12,177,740,952 281,081,624
1 day ago Genu1ne Attack defended 54 29 779,848,672 273,698,291
1 day ago Genu1ne Attack defended 109 63 865,200,819 280,056,301

Aegis
30th September 2017, 04:00 PM
Anytime <3
Leave out some snacks next time though?

Greek-Empire
30th September 2017, 04:01 PM
Do you know how many defended hits i had from lacn members or other alliances?or hits less than 20 minutes.i didnt sab them or approved them.
Probably some people forgot that koc is a game.
Prutser did a very nice slaying this age.whoever say the opposite probably he lost a lot of gold from prutser.
Sincerely a lot of Sol members did nice slaying,i put myself inside..me without any sell and too low army i did pretty nice thinking of i had also 2 months of war with lacn if i remember right.

Johnn20
30th September 2017, 04:13 PM
Anytime <3
Leave out some snacks next time though?

I'll put some cheese out and mouse trap have fun

Jiffy
30th September 2017, 07:25 PM
Maybe you could post their hits on TGF or better still all hits on TGF to demonstrate how prutserwithhonour's hits compare to others....

I had hit TGF two days ago. I get 160m while my recon has him at 200m. I regularly hit him for 160+ when I was able to which was probably weeks ago since my logs only have one hit on him. this is also after the fact he lowered his DA so he became open for being hit by a lot more than just one person. My hits regularly on TGF while he was open to be hit by many others seemed to be higher than what Prutes usually did being the only person to hit him.

2 days ago TheGodFather_LaCN 161,004,291 Gold stolen 564 284 10,547,444,247 40,914,703,129

here is the log if its needed.

ThomasA
30th September 2017, 08:12 PM
I had hit TGF two days ago. .....

For once the only one who can hit TGF is prutserwithhonour so no way no compare but since logs vanish after two weeks there is no other one to compare to.

That hit did not happen according to Spiderwoman_LaCN... Wonder how many other hits there are that did not happen... Maybe TGF can post their logs for the past 2 weeks to clear it up?

According to your post you stole 161,004,291 Gold in one hit, if you had made 2 more hits like this that would have been 483,012,873 which is less than the claimed 550m in 3 hits by prutserwithhonour.... Why aren't LaCN 'warring' you?

Jiffy
30th September 2017, 08:29 PM
That hit did not happen according to Spiderwoman_LaCN... Wonder how many other hits there are that did not happen... Maybe TGF can post their logs for the past 2 weeks to clear it up?

According to your post you stole 161,004,291 Gold in one hit, if you had made 2 more hits like this that would have been 483,012,873 which is less than the claimed 550m in 3 hits by prutserwithhonour....

wasn't the 550m in 3 hits just 2 defended hits and finally a good hit? that was a one time occasion as even Prutes said it was has biggest hit. for the rest of the time TGF had complained that he was low hitting despite being the only person hitting him. hitting for between 30-60t. Prutes never even denied hitting that poorly when i asked him why he does it. i dont think anyone is denying he is hitting TGF really poorly here.

SpiderWoman
30th September 2017, 08:30 PM
Ok , I meant when prut was the only one to be able to hit TGF before he lowered his DA for war. When you are the only slayer that can hit a person that sleeps and doesn't wake every hour to bank then it is logical to wait a bit longer before you hit . Now as why the war Prut did two defended hits then on the third try got in to get gold. He did damaging hits when after being defended the first time he hit again and got defended. Even in SR that is not allowed by their BF policy! When you keep getting defended on a person regardless you are damaging their account. That is why we raid in wars to do damage. Prut was approved for damaging hits not low hitting. Then when he started sabbing those that were asked to sab him, he got sells from team mates and sabbed all back who were in his logs. Since his alliance decided to support his rogue actions we went to war.

ThomasA
30th September 2017, 08:38 PM
wasn't the 550m in 3 hits just 2 defended hits and finally a good hit?

Does it matter? You would have still hit less than prutserwithhonour over 3 hits...

i dont think anyone is denying he is hitting TGF really poorly here.

prutserwithhonour can't see other hits on TGF and LaCN is comparing prutserwithhonour's slaying abilities with others... it would be interesting to see just how 'poor' the hits are to the others on TGF....

Ok , I meant when prut was the only one to be able to hit TGF before he lowered his DA for war.

Again, we both know that isn't true ;)

He did damaging hits when after being defended the first time he hit again and got defended.

A successful hit damages an account, both accounts receive damage... That is how the game is, if you are expecting to play without damages KoC is not the game for you.... I am sure the 'slayer' doesn't want damages either. The slayer doesn't get compensated when the random nature of the game does not go in their favor or approve the person being attacked... Don't see why you think its necessary to be the other way round.

Whether the hits were successful or defended the damages are done and prutserwithhonour would have stolen more than Jiffy....

As to how damaging they were to TGF'S defending abilities, you should post the logs of the 'Damage by You' for each of the 3 hits...

Jiffy
30th September 2017, 08:44 PM
Does it matter? You would have still hit less than prutserwithhonour over 3 hits...

prutserwithhonour can't see other hits on TGF and LaCN is comparing prutserwithhonour's slaying abilities with others... it would be interesting to see just how 'poor' the hits are to the others on TGF....

I thought this was a discussion on his general slaying on tgf. I have hit people for a consistent amount but sometimes they hold a lot more than usual I am not going to use that one hit as what i normally hit off that target.

And I post my log and have said that weeks ago I hit him or that same amount when his TBG was lower than it is today. the point is that Prutes was the only person hitting TGF at the time and was struggling to hit at 60t as it fell between 30-60. even Prutes was not denying it when i asked him in this thread.

anyways dont you have access to these logs?

Reckless
30th September 2017, 08:54 PM
Didn't someone say you guys have a 30 min policy yet you bring up contradictory points?

Also, considering Pruts was the best slayer of the age with no sells before you guys got tough and started sabbing, yall opinions are irrelevant lol

Greek-Empire
30th September 2017, 09:35 PM
Its simple.they went to war with Sol for 2 mainly reasons.
First Sol had a lot of good slayers who was hurting the big lacn accounts.
Second they thought Sol is a small alliance...they will destroy them quickly..
All other things are excusses.
But quickly???we will see....

Wings
30th September 2017, 10:52 PM
Its simple.they went to war with Sol for 2 mainly reasons.
First Sol had a lot of good slayers who was hurting the big lacn accounts.
Second they thought Sol is a small alliance...they will destroy them quickly..
All other things are excusses.
But quickly???we will see....

TBH they went to war against you because apparently you guys are supposedly weak and would be an ez win, and your "best" slayer doesn't really conform well with bf policies of other alliances.

serpantsalot
1st October 2017, 12:11 AM
we also were accused of being SR supporters... so maybe they were hoping war with us would draw SR in as well? earlier something was said supporting the theory that they were prepping for war with SR, and our "war" interfered with those plans... SR has their own wars going on and we are not affiliated with them. just use AaA script, not even SR's main script. dunno... I have said 3 times, the only people this war helps is SR. not us or LaCN. but they wanted war so we will oblige... I don't think I had sabbed 100m all age up to their declaration of war. 16.8 billion sabbed now.

ROTTENSOUL
1st October 2017, 04:06 AM
I've run into issues with sol earlier this age and I know they do anything to avoid a war or even a rogue. Almost impossible to get into a fight with them.

This is about not wanting to war sr despite them being worn out and not maxing a lot of people. It's about nv looking for their first ever win and lacn becoming active again vs a easy opponent.

Sol might consider surrendering without any terms, but if they do that sol will become the new go to alliance for people looking for a quick and easy fight. Don't surrender, never surrender! ;)

Johnn20
1st October 2017, 04:33 AM
Nice to see you all in my logs. I've repaid the favour in few raids. See you in the next 24hours for more.

1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 60 16 442,777,464 259,688,664
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 70 15 401,282,550 296,540,240
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 23 7 435,504,192 238,850,695
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 50 11 376,522,017 271,659,783
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 67 17 462,273,218 294,849,640
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 81 21 480,609,657 294,389,954
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 34 10 541,664,092 296,577,781
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 82 19 405,921,531 287,622,926
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 46 10 398,104,639 291,302,826
1 hour ago IceFrog Attack defended 33 9 469,053,998 285,788,331
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 23 25 12,578,037,693 237,505,926
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 19 20 11,965,116,661 242,417,628
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 18 21 13,122,356,892 241,969,014
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 6 8 14,572,301,143 227,110,547
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 11 14 12,076,655,129 214,331,101
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 10 12 13,342,060,956 235,514,095
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 16 21 13,779,800,722 237,232,091
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 11 16 13,905,096,162 220,681,105
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 19 22 12,445,292,312 247,684,393
2 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 9 11 12,216,779,372 228,837,886
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 12 24 1,035,658,183 250,368,343
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 10 23 1,076,129,816 248,471,695
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 7 17 1,058,743,925 216,646,014
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 12 19 866,726,668 272,666,609
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 4 9 1,080,200,339 257,119,893
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 15 29 948,749,823 246,948,860
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 5 12 1,086,050,566 238,789,484
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 8 20 1,028,261,253 231,690,514
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 12 24 873,318,926 230,821,341
2 hours ago Vector86 Attack defended 6 16 1,144,999,607 237,323,816
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 20,671 Gold stolen 756 4 37,504,963 248,276,678
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 17,109 Gold stolen 381 2 38,745,284 221,234,237
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 20,207 Gold stolen 494 3 38,856,060 208,106,400
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 35,192 Gold stolen 554 2 39,339,722 278,102,960
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 33,106 Gold stolen 391 2 38,027,325 260,285,030
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 37,079 Gold stolen 678 3 39,157,154 247,664,684
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 55,244 Gold stolen 745 4 42,988,280 242,613,592
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 54,124 Gold stolen 404 2 44,417,655 256,150,571
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 46,830 Gold stolen 465 3 45,302,785 238,969,901
2 hours ago A_Deathly_Illusion 64,655 Gold stolen 292 1 40,020,754 244,205,432

apple_sauce
1st October 2017, 07:05 AM
Top Sabbers (24h)
1 apple_sauce 6,661,000,000 Sons of Liberty

666 :devil4::devil4::devil4:

lordkill
1st October 2017, 09:24 AM
Heres my daily contribution:

Top Sabbers (24h)
1 Torrin 6,699,100,000 Sons of Liberty

Sol might consider surrendering without any terms, but if they do that sol will become the new go to alliance for people looking for a quick and easy fight. Don't surrender, never surrender! ;)

We are committed to war now, I don't think NV-LaCN is too happy about that! Very disappointed in them, use to have a lot of respect for them.

So no, we are not going to surrender, like Greek Empire said we ready to take this to the end of the age and beyond :devil2:

lexrenegade
1st October 2017, 09:28 AM
To be honest rotten, if SR are doing so badly why are you and everyone else so desperate to involve us. Get on with it and revel in your glory afterwards. It reeks of desperation. This war is a war between 2 alliances that are battling for what they believe in. Though not sure what they believe in anymore since apparently they think they can hold us to our policy while doing as they please on the flipside. This war will end when pruters apologises and SoL agree that anything under 60t will be sabbed in the future and that triple taps are dumb and 40t sabs is lenient. As for TA stirring the pot many people dont like it but i find it funny. I do have lots of logs that i will post of pruters hits being lower on me than anyone else hits for.(if he still insists)

ThomasA
1st October 2017, 10:09 AM
As for TA stirring the pot many people dont like it but i find it funny. I do have lots of logs that i will post of pruters hits being lower on me than anyone else hits for.(if he still insists)

People don't like their hypocrisy and BS being called out on... Just make sure you post all hits, including those from your own chain ;)

I'm still waiting for those TGF logs.....

prutserwithhonour
1st October 2017, 10:18 AM
Apparently some people care a lot about my slaying on tgf. Thanks for the interest everyone! :)

So, here are the logs, my last 10 attacks on tgf, taken from the stats page:

Time Type Result
1 day ago Attack 195,091,441 Gold Stolen
4 days ago Attack 525,951,134 Gold Stolen
4 days ago Attack Attack defended
4 days ago Attack Attack defended
5 days ago Attack 334,955,865 Gold Stolen
1 week ago Attack 279,476,563 Gold Stolen
1 week ago Attack Attack defended
1 week ago Attack 158,271,113 Gold Stolen
1 week ago Attack 209,324,882 Gold Stolen
1 week ago Attack 124,068,842 Gold Stolen

Total gold stolen : 1.827 mill

Even taking the defendeds in account, thats 183 mill avarage.

TGF's avarage TBG in this period was about 160 mill. So even while taking the defendeds in account I slay 69 mins of gold avarage on tgf.

People in NV-LACN, this is what your leadership wants to war for. Your chain loses 40 bill a day from our sabs + raid damage. Why? Because your leadership is too proud to admit they overreacted.

ThomasA
1st October 2017, 10:29 AM
Now prutserwithhonour has posted their logs, Will LaCN step up and show they have nothing to hide by posting the other hits on TGF for comparison?

serpantsalot
1st October 2017, 10:32 AM
To be honest rotten, if SR are doing so badly why are you and everyone else so desperate to involve us. Get on with it and revel in your glory afterwards. It reeks of desperation. This war is a war between 2 alliances that are battling for what they believe in. Though not sure what they believe in anymore since apparently they think they can hold us to our policy while doing as they please on the flipside. This war will end when pruters apologises and SoL agree that anything under 60t will be sabbed in the future and that triple taps are dumb and 40t sabs is lenient. As for TA stirring the pot many people dont like it but i find it funny. I do have lots of logs that i will post of pruters hits being lower on me than anyone else hits for.(if he still insists)

Unless you involve sr they won't be involved. We don't answer to them or they to us...
Your policy is 30t not 60t and correct me if I am wrong but wasn't one of the goals of that war at the beginning against sr about lightening their limit off 60t? They didn't bend to your wishes but that was the rumor of your asking price. As far as triple tap being stupid... I already said that herr. But on the flip side I won't apologize... if he had hit the 3 times (all of which would have been over your policy) and they were all good hits you would have lost even more... defended you lose leas. Tbh I advised him to take the sabs... offer a bigger sell than was offered oringinally. then when raids started to ignore them even....but not really my call.
As far as the pot stirring... and prutsers skill as a slayer... did you have any hits bigger than the 550 mil hit that this pointless war started because of against aside from maybe sells? Doubtful

lexrenegade
1st October 2017, 10:42 AM
Unless you involve sr they won't be involved. We don't answer to them or they to us...
Your policy is 30t not 60t and correct me if I am wrong but wasn't one of the goals of that war at the beginning against sr about lightening their limit off 60t? They didn't bend to your wishes but that was the rumor of your asking price. As far as triple tap being stupid... I already said here that. But on the flip side I won't apologize... if he had hit the 3 times (all of which would have been over your policy) and they were all good hits you would have lost even more... defended you lose leas. Tbh I advised him to take the sabs... offer a bigger sell than was offered oringinally. then when raids started to ignore them even....but not really my call.
As far as the pot stirring... and prutsers skill as a slayer... did you have any hits bigger than the 550 mil hit that this pointless war started because of against aside from maybe sells? Doubtful

You misunderstood my post a little. Rotten isnt a member of either of our alliances he is just miffed that we arent warring SR.

As for our policy, policies work when other people have policies, you guys don't have one and therefore cant expect us to allow 30t hits when your members (not all) sab for hits under 60t. Pruters even said so himself.

As for the big hit, I get it I do. I've been in pruters position myself slaying big accounts and in my case often they were holding over 1b. My SA was often in a similiar position to how his was with TGF would I wouldn't double tap let alone triple tap if the first was defended because well, I could get defended again and again.

prutserwithhonour
1st October 2017, 10:46 AM
This war is a war between 2 alliances that are battling for what they believe in.

We, Sons of Liberty, believe this game should be fun
We believe unnecessary policies ruin this game for everyone but the boring big bankers
We believe in sticking up for eachother
We believe in Liberty! No official leaders, everyone does as they please, important decisions are made by seeking consensus

NV-LACN believes in what exactly?
Everyone should do whatever the leadership wants?
Defended hits are evil?

So, how's this believe system working out for us both?

130 = members NV-LACN start of this age
69 = members NV-LACN now
-47% growth

7 = members SoL start of this age
24 = members SoL now
+243% growth

NV-LACN lost half of it's members this age because their leadership makes top-down decision the rest of the alliance doesn't want!

ThirtySeven
1st October 2017, 11:20 AM
My SA was often in a similiar position to how his was with TGF would I wouldn't double tap let alone triple tap if the first was defended because well, I could get defended again and again.

That is just proving that prutser is the better slayer. Your example is like saying 'I should not roll a die again if I want to score 2 or higher because I just rolled 1'. You must be fun to play Yahtzee against.

prutserwithhonour
1st October 2017, 11:23 AM
I wouldn't double tap let alone triple tap if the first was defended because well, I could get defended again and again.

You wouldn't triple tap because triple tapping is evil. Yeah Lex, we got the memo already. I'm going to pray for forgiveness now.

That is just proving that prutser is the better slayer. Your example is like saying 'I should not roll a die again if I want to score 2 or higher because I just rolled 1'. You must be fun to play Yahtzee against.

Thanks Zig! I always knew that deep down you really love me! Will you pray for me too?

ThomasA
1st October 2017, 12:37 PM
Knighthawk I have removed your post. If you want clarification of the rules you may contact a Moderator rather than derailing the thread.

However I will say, if you are going to declare war on someone, fight your own war rather than trying to get Mods to fight it for you by trying to get your opponents banned on weak accusations...

SpiderWoman
1st October 2017, 01:32 PM
Again this was started by an approval for the double defended/then hit we call that damaging hits. If prut had taken his sabs like a man instead of crying for help from his alliance this would of been over with and no war. But all alliances say you can't support a rogue which is defined by a person chaining . Prut was warned not to sab back or he would be approved for a longer period of time. Again THIS IS MY PERSONAL WISH AND OPINION but I would love to be warring some other alliance with more members instead of SOL but no one else wants to in NV or LaCN and this war is boring with SOL I can do all members on the sab list in less than 30 minutes then go on with the rest of the day.

Oh and to logs from TGF OMERTA

apple_sauce
1st October 2017, 01:39 PM
Spiderwoman, you're just repeating yourself now.

I'm sorry it's boring for you, but we're having fun.

If you're not having fun playing a game you're doing it wrong. :P

ThomasA
1st October 2017, 01:46 PM
Oh and to logs from TGF OMERTA

Wait you are calling out someone for not sitting back and taking an approval, yet you are too scared to even post logs?

and no you didn't have to sab/approve because of lack of other options. Not every action in game requires some sort of reaction. You could have just put it down to the chaos of the game and TGF taken the hits 'like a man' as you put it instead of crying for help from the alliance... then the war could have been avoided.

Greek-Empire
1st October 2017, 01:50 PM
So spiderwoman because of boring war you can play also tetris to full your time.
We have nice sab targets,dont bother you.

Johnn20
1st October 2017, 01:54 PM
Wait you are calling out someone for not sitting back and taking an approval, yet you are too scared to even post logs?

and no you didn't have to sab/approve because of lack of other options. Not every action in game requires some sort of reaction. You could have just put it down to the chaos of the game and taken the hits 'like a man' as you put it...
There to scare to. But why what they hiding.

adray
1st October 2017, 02:56 PM
I would love to be warring some other alliance with more members instead of SOL but no one else wants to in NV or LaCN and this war is boring with SOL I can do all members on the sab list in less than 30 minutes then go on with the rest of the day.

So your SA has been halved from 96 or so billion to 48 billion, you are down 50+ AAT (from warring an alliance 1/3 your size by the way), and you are bored on top of it? Glad to see this war has really been worth it so far for you guys.

Myself on the other hand, I was going a few days without logging in (slaying with these arbitrary rules is just so boring) at least this gives me a fun reason to log in every day now!

lexrenegade
1st October 2017, 03:03 PM
People in NV-LACN, this is what your leadership wants to war for. Your chain loses 40 bill a day from our sabs + raid damage. Why? Because your leadership is too proud to admit they overreacted.

No you forget that we are at war because you tripled tapped and got upset when we sabbed you for it.

SpiderWoman
1st October 2017, 03:47 PM
Actually been giving sells as I don't need a big SA right now with all of KOC warring.

prutserwithhonour
1st October 2017, 04:03 PM
Just wish we could join in [the war against SR].

So.. why don't you? Does your rulebook say anything about fighting 2 wars at once?

apple_sauce
1st October 2017, 04:04 PM
Actually been giving sells as I don't need a big SA right now with all of KOC warring. Just wish we could join in.

Nobody believes you. If you had wanted to join in, you would've moved on before you escalated things to this point.

Knighthawk
1st October 2017, 04:14 PM
I think the main topic of discussion is the defendeds of prutser. With such a ratio he might have gotten 5 defendeds as well - you're always taking a risk. I didn't approve on the defended attacks but I can see how there was an approval.

If you are making 40 turn hits occasionally, on an alliance with 30 turn policy, that doesn't make it good hits.

prutserwithhonour
1st October 2017, 04:36 PM
With such a ratio he might have gotten 5 defendeds as well - you're always taking a risk.

Sigh, when there's a 50% chance at succes the chance of getting 5 defended hits in a row is only 3%. It's negligible. When you calculate things like this it always evens out in the long run.

On avarage I slayed 60+mins TBG on TGF easily, despite taking some calculated risks now and then.

No risk no glory.

EDIT: Al though, the chance of getting 5 defended hits in a row OR more is about 6% (With SA/DA equal). I'm not sure why I'm typing this anymore, because you guys won't get it, ever. But if you think hitting for 250 mill with a 100% probability of succes is fine, then hitting for 500 mill with a 50% probability should be fine too, because in the long run the average outcome will be exactly the same. It's basic math.

Fernando
1st October 2017, 05:07 PM
We (GLD) would also have approved for the defendeds and pretty likely would have sabbed for lowhits on the main account. War could have been avoided but seemingly no side was willing to back off :(

cottonball
1st October 2017, 06:48 PM
I think both sides should open their eyes to what's going on and put this silly war to bed for now and join the real war...

Mielinski
2nd October 2017, 12:35 AM
I think both sides should open their eyes to what's going on and put this silly war to bed for now and join the real war...

Are you guys really that desperate that you have to literally beg every alliance to join up? I thought you were winning this so easily? :p

Jezuzz
2nd October 2017, 12:46 AM
Sigh, when there's a 50% chance at succes the chance of getting 5 defended hits in a row is only 3%. It's negligible. When you calculate things like this it always evens out in the long run.

On avarage I slayed 60+mins TBG on TGF easily, despite taking some calculated risks now and then.

No risk no glory.

EDIT: Al though, the chance of getting 5 defended hits in a row OR more is about 6% (With SA/DA equal). I'm not sure why I'm typing this anymore, because you guys won't get it, ever. But if you think hitting for 250 mill with a 100% probability of succes is fine, then hitting for 500 mill with a 50% probability should be fine too, because in the long run the average outcome will be exactly the same. It's basic math.

I understand you completely.. That you got sabbed for it, I also understand. But only if TGF would have done it. Approving is a bit overreacted..
I also think that NV/LACN with there 30mins isnt too bad, compared with many other useless policy's. But what I dont understand is, that they rather get hit for 30min then a defend hit once in a while.. I had this discussing with MJ as well after he sabbed 350m after a defend hit (on 86% ratio...). Since then I promised him I will hit him every time he has enough for 30min + 60% ratio.. Instead of waiting for 60min hits.. A bit waste of turns, but thats what they are asking for.

But your statement about 100% and 50% is a bit off.. Because it didnt matter if TGF had 250m or 500m. You still had 50 % chance getting in with your SA.. Only if the ratio is 84% or better then you have a point..

apple_sauce
2nd October 2017, 12:48 AM
Seems some of these are off due to late logged sabs and/or sabbing off script.

Top Sabbers (24h)
prutserwithhonour 8,385,850,000 Sons of Liberty
Torrin 6,699,100,000 Sons of Liberty
apple_sauce 6,472,700,000 Sons of Liberty
thomas538 5,274,500,000 Sons of Liberty
Tg777 5,081,200,000 Sons of Liberty
Adray 4,706,850,000 Sons of Liberty
Greek-Empire 3,719,100,000 Greek-Alliance
RecKLesS-SabZ 1,794,800,000 Sons of Liberty

Top Sabbers
# Username Amount Alliance
1 apple_sauce 25,360,500,300 Sons of Liberty
2 prutserwithhonour 24,993,750,000 Sons of Liberty
3 Tg777 21,938,130,000 Sons of Liberty
4 Torrin 17,791,100,000 Sons of Liberty
5 thomas538 17,443,800,000 Sons of Liberty
6 RecKLesS-SabZ 17,191,150,000 Sons of Liberty
7 Adray 14,628,730,000 Sons of Liberty
8 Taxpayer 3,062,850,000 Sons of Liberty

Assuming even 5% of these values were pre-war, which is giving a cushion, total estimated sabbed from LaCN : 135.3 Billion gold

Wings
2nd October 2017, 01:16 AM
Are you guys really that desperate that you have to literally beg every alliance to join up? I thought you were winning this so easily? :p

I think all alliances that declared on SR participated on their own free will without anyone begging them to join in. Much like how SR vs NV-LaCN, them folks thought people would pounce in if they paved the way. Obviously not because they got pummeled so bad and opted out. People are just expecting NV-LaCN to go rd 2 vs SR, considering most people would want revenge after getting their arses wh00ped. I don't think anyone is actually interested in this war, since most of the posts here are to avoid war and could've avoided war and this and that, as if no side wanted it.

Mielinski
2nd October 2017, 01:21 AM
Tell that to the mid accounts that lost a lot of value so far because of a war noone seem to want...

Great leaders nowadays.

Wings
2nd October 2017, 01:26 AM
If you actually backread, half of their posts are whines about not wanting this war so yep Trump making its way here with leaders as bad as him, make KoC great again.

prutserwithhonour
2nd October 2017, 01:34 AM
But your statement about 100% and 50% is a bit off.. Because it didnt matter if TGF had 250m or 500m. You still had 50 % chance getting in with your SA.. Only if the ratio is 84% or better then you have a point..

Look at it this way. TGF is fine with me hitting him when he has 250 mill, when I have a 100% succes rate, right?

And on avarage my soldiers steal about 80% of the treasury per attack (you get a random % ranging from 60-100%, avarage ~80%)

So if I'd hit him a 1000 times when he's holding 250 mill at a 100% succes rate, then I would get (1000 hits x 250 mill x 100% succes rate x 80% steal) = 200 billion.

Now the other scenario. I've got exactley the same amount of SA as TGF's DA, which means I've got a 50% chance of succes. Imagine he holds 500 mill gold.

I hit him a 1000 time again, at 50% succes rate, for 500 mill and my soldiers take home 80% of the treasury on avarage.
I'd get (1000 hits x 500 mill x 50% succes rate x 80% steal) = 200 billion.

Hence, hitting for 500 mill at a 50% succes rate will give, in the long run, the exact same results as hitting for 250 mill at a 100% succes rate.

That's why getting angry at defended hits when there are large amount of gold involved doesn't make any sense. These people don't understand basic math.

castleblack1
2nd October 2017, 01:37 AM

You only have to look at the way FoD has warred in the past to know they are not desperate, win or lose not one **** is given!

Personally if i was in an alliance that was not involved in this war id feel left out because a war on this scale is something ive wanted to see for a very long time.

I dont want, need or ask for your help i only wish to see you become a true King of Chaos

Greek-Empire
2nd October 2017, 05:16 AM
Its not all my sabs because from mobile i play doesnt log all.
Im glad we stand very decent..more than other people expected.

lexrenegade
2nd October 2017, 06:36 AM
I also think that NV/LACN with there 30mins isnt too bad, compared with many other useless policy's. But what I dont understand is, that they rather get hit for 30min then a defend hit once in a while.. I had this discussing with MJ as well after he sabbed 350m after a defend hit (on 86% ratio...). Since then I promised him I will hit him every time he has enough for 30min + 60% ratio.. Instead of waiting for 60min hits.. A bit waste of turns, but thats what they are asking for.

We wouldnt "rather" get hit for 30 minutes. We have it as 30 minutes because we believe that its a fair number for slayers to slay and for people to be able to bank. Anything lower and the rule is essentially there to protect us from too many damages.

We consider 30T a minimum it doesnt mean you should aim for it. We actually have 30t because we believe its fairer for everyone but your comment just makes me want to change it to 60T seeing as you are just looking to use our good nature against us.

As for pruters and his 50/50 stuff yes it probably does average out over the course of a few hits but the logic is wrong and you're not allowing for chance, in reality you could end up stealing far more than half or far less. Yes if you work out beforehand the odds of losing a 50/50 (x) amount of times in a row then you would say it was in your favour though your maths is out because on the third hit you'd have a 1:8 chance of being defended again (12.5%). But in reality the next hit isn't dependent on the last and the odds are still 50/50. I know this is true because our cricket captain lost the toss 8 times in a row earlier in the season and we had this exact conversation xD

prutserwithhonour
2nd October 2017, 07:03 AM
As for pruters and his 50/50 stuff yes it probably does average out over the course of a few hits but the logic is wrong and you're not allowing for chance, in reality you could end up stealing far more than half or far less. Yes if you work out beforehand the odds of losing a 50/50 (x) amount of times in a row then you would say it was in your favour though your maths is out because on the third hit you'd have a 1:8 chance of being defended again (12.5%). But in reality the next hit isn't dependent on the last and the odds are still 50/50. I know this is true because our cricket captain lost the toss 8 times in a row earlier in the season and we had this exact conversation xD

Jesus, seriously, its so freaking simple!

Yes, for an individual hit with the same SA/DA the chance of succes is always 50%, no matter the history. So if I just made 2 defendeds and Im gonna hit again, the chance of succes on this individual hit is 50%. That's an argument to hit again after a previous defended. It makes NO sense to stop hitting, just because you had 1 or 2 defended hits right before, because your chance of succes is still exactly the same as 2 hits ago. If the hit was worth the risk the first attempt, it's still worth the risk the 2nd, 3rd, or whatever attempt. This is what Zig (37) was trying to explain to you. That's why saying triple tapping is more wrong than double tapping doesn't make any sense.

But when you're calculating chances on a large series of attacks it evens out in the long run. When you make a 1000 attacks with equal SA/DA, the likelihood of getting 1000 defendeds, or 1000 succes is practically zero. You'll get 500/500 or something very close.

Beeing fine with a 250 mill hit with 15% SA/DA difference, but sabbing for billions over a 500 mill hit with a 50%+ chance of succes is completely and utterly moronic, because in the long run you'll get the same damm results.

I think I'm gonna have to accept that most people in KoC are just dumb :(

ROLYAT
2nd October 2017, 07:06 AM

Well seeing as we received word that SR was begging alliances to war GLD so you wouldn't have to deal with us this age, I don't feel too bad for you.

macmoney
2nd October 2017, 07:06 AM
Look at it this way. TGF is fine with me hitting him when he has 250 mill, when I have a 100% succes rate, right?

And on avarage my soldiers steal about 80% of the treasury per attack (you get a random % ranging from 60-100%, avarage ~80%)

So if I'd hit him a 1000 times when he's holding 250 mill at a 100% succes rate, then I would get (1000 hits x 250 mill x 100% succes rate x 80% steal) = 200 billion.

Now the other scenario. I've got exactley the same amount of SA as TGF's DA, which means I've got a 50% chance of succes. Imagine he holds 500 mill gold.

I hit him a 1000 time again, at 50% succes rate, for 500 mill and my soldiers take home 80% of the treasury on avarage.
I'd get (1000 hits x 500 mill x 50% succes rate x 80% steal) = 200 billion.

Hence, hitting for 500 mill at a 50% succes rate will give, in the long run, the exact same results as hitting for 250 mill at a 100% succes rate.

That's why getting angry at defended hits when there are large amount of gold involved doesn't make any sense. These people don't understand basic math.

this is off as it took you 3 hits to get a successful one. So TGF took 3 x the damage where as, if you just were successful the first time, he would just have one hit of damage......

obvious is obvious...........

Also its funny that you're warring the alliance with the most lenient slaying bf policy. Where there are many more alliances that you could actually get your bf policy across to, that are way more harsh.

prutserwithhonour
2nd October 2017, 07:09 AM
this is off as it took you 3 hits to get a successful one. So TGF took 3 x the damage where as, if you just were successful the first time, he would just have one hit of damage......

obvious is obvious...........

AAAAAAARGH! see my previous post. Please think about it for just a minute. Just a minute, put your brain to work, please!

ROLYAT
2nd October 2017, 07:26 AM
AAAAAAARGH! see my previous post. Please think about it for just a minute. Just a minute, put your brain to work, please!

Every alliance with a backbone would approve you for a triple tap. You may think it's justified given the large gold amount but the one targeted would also feel justified for the sabs or approval.

It would be nice to see both sides quit whining and either focus on the war and provide some sab/raid totals or just truce already. Both parties sound disinterested in this war.

Jiffy
2nd October 2017, 07:28 AM
Its really not a good idea to use the mindset of "keeping hitting until you dont get defended". and dont you take dmgs from each attack anyways?

prutserwithhonour
2nd October 2017, 07:29 AM

I can't tell anymore if you're really serious or just trolling.. Didn't they teach you any math in high school?

prutserwithhonour
2nd October 2017, 07:34 AM
Its really not a good idea to use the mindset of "keeping hitting until you dont get defended". and dont you take dmgs from each attack anyways?

When you've calculated the first hit was worth the risk, then yes, it's a good idea to keep hitting untill you get a success. Because the odds at succes are the exact same each try.

Trying once or twice and then giving up is illogical. It makes no sense whatsoever.

Jezuzz
2nd October 2017, 07:42 AM
We wouldnt "rather" get hit for 30 minutes. We have it as 30 minutes because we believe that its a fair number for slayers to slay and for people to be able to bank. Anything lower and the rule is essentially there to protect us from too many damages.

We consider 30T a minimum it doesnt mean you should aim for it. We actually have 30t because we believe its fairer for everyone but your comment just makes me want to change it to 60T seeing as you are just looking to use our good nature against us.

As I said, I think the 30t is indeed way better then all the others, so nobody should complian about that.. And I almost never hit you or Manyfacedgod for lower then 60mins. So whats your saying is bs.. I almost always hit you at 90/100 mins.. And also with MJ on 60mins or higher..

What I said, is that I dont understand why you would sab for a defend hit right away (and make a big issue about it) between lets say 85 and 90% ratio.. Sabbing 5 times the damage of a defend hit, (or even approve someone for multiple defends) is your right to do so. But Prutser (and people like me) wait for a pretty fair ammount and then hit. INstead of 30 mins hit which will cause way more damage. 3x 30 mins hits is 1 time 90 min hits. So thats why I think the punishment for defend hits are way higher then your other policy rules.

I also had the same with someone else today... TBG is 84m.. 30mins policy. I could have hit him 6 or 7 times in those couple of hours. Instead I waiting as long as possible. Also because I dont wanna farm someone so many times.. Well it had one defend hit. I cant understand why that one defend hit is so much bigger issue then 7 small hits.. lol

Time Type Result
2 hours ago Attack 263,351,360 Gold Stolen
4 hours ago Attack 314,810,854 Gold Stolen
7 hours ago Attack Attack defended

apple_sauce
2nd October 2017, 07:45 AM
Efforts of either side to convince the other that they are right are futile.
19 previous pages of posts, and the fact that war was declared over this can confirm that.

Let us all stop trying to make points and just continue to war.

Every alliance with a backbone would approve you for a triple tap. You may think it's justified given the large gold amount but the one targeted would also feel justified for the sabs or approval.

It would be nice to see both sides quit whining and either focus on the war and provide some sab/raid totals or just truce already. Both parties sound disinterested in this war.

What have I been doing here? lol see my last post.

Jiffy
2nd October 2017, 07:59 AM
When you've calculated the first hit was worth the risk, then yes, it's a good idea to keep hitting untill you get a success. Because the odds at succes are the exact same each try.

Trying once or twice and then giving up is illogical. It makes no sense whatsoever.

I think the issue with your reasoning is you are only thinking about what it gets you in the end. you don't think of the consequences of hitting someone 3 times in a time period they should only be hit once. so their damages are multiplied. then they will be hit later on anyways to add to that. and you cant simply take one hit and divide it into 3 and say it makes up for all the defended hits since you finally got in. the damages are already done. I have plenty of people around KoC who prefer people hitting above their BF policy for the sheer fact its more convenient for everyone. they get less hits against them. you use less turns. you get more gold etc. I think that's what people want to happen.

castleblack1
2nd October 2017, 08:40 AM
NV/LACN say they have a 30 min policy because they think 60 mins it too harsh and bully alliances like SR enforce it. And then rather than use this as a learning curve for a new alliance they just declare and become bully's themselves, good job :worship2:

Mjolinir
2nd October 2017, 08:49 AM
NV/LACN say they have a 30 min policy because they think 60 mins it too harsh and bully alliances like SR enforce it. And then rather than use this as a learning curve for a new alliance they just declare and become bully's themselves, good job :worship2:

war happened after he retaliated and the received over 85b in sells from his chain. we approved every person who chained but those ppl fought their own battles and didnt involve their chain, guess pruts cant fight his own battles.

castleblack1
2nd October 2017, 08:50 AM
war happened after he retaliated and the received over 85b in sells from his chain. we approved every person who chained but those ppl fought their own battles and didnt involve their chain, guess pruts cant fight his own battles.

Like TGF couldnt fight his own? And also you would have Pruts not fight any battle! you'd have him roll over and take sabs :eek13:

daz1409
2nd October 2017, 08:54 AM

Just to confirm then, by this logic, if I hit someone with my 2.5bil SA and they have 20bil DA, as long as I repair my weapons after each hit and they don't repair, then my chance of success increases with each hit after that, since my SA will be the same, but their DA will be lower than the previous hit? So I can do that 10x and not expect to be sabbed for it?

Mjolinir
2nd October 2017, 08:58 AM
Like TGF couldnt fight his own? And also you would have Pruts not fight any battle! you'd have him roll over and take sabs :eek13:

no, but he choses to fight, then fight on your own. dont take sells and not expect us to involve them.

SpiderWoman
2nd October 2017, 10:06 AM
I would like to know who the leaders are in SOL. We are willing to discuss a truce with terms to end this little war. I think both sides are getting a bit bored with the war , I know several members in LacN would like to see this ended. So our terms or at least the LaCN part of it would be, don't hit unless you have a good 15% margin between your SA and the person's DA. If you have 15% and get defended we take no action, if less than 15% then the first time the person you defend on can sab and you take no action and just accept it. If you defend with less than 15% and then hit again it is called a double tap and 2 people will sab. If more than two defended hits then it is called damaging hits and you will be approved for 24 hours if you retaliate against the sabbers then you will be approved for longer periods of time. Also an apology here to TheGodFather_LaCN and Lexrenegade for damaging hits on them.

I am not sure if NV will add anything but this will satisfy us. Otherwise the war will continue.

Spidey leader of LaCN

ThirtySeven
2nd October 2017, 11:36 AM
I would like to know who the leaders are in SOL. We are willing to discuss a truce with terms to end this little war. I think both sides are getting a bit bored with the war , I know several members in LacN would like to see this ended. So our terms or at least the LaCN part of it would be, don't hit unless you have a good 15% margin between your SA and the person's DA. If you have 15% and get defended we take no action, if less than 15% then the first time the person you defend on can sab and you take no action and just accept it. If you defend with less than 15% and then hit again it is called a double tap and 2 people will sab. If more than two defended hits then it is called damaging hits and you will be approved for 24 hours if you retaliate against the sabbers then you will be approved for longer periods of time. Also an apology here to TheGodFather_LaCN and Lexrenegade for damaging hits on them.

I am not sure if NV will add anything but this will satisfy us. Otherwise the war will continue.

Spidey leader of LaCN

Dear Spidey,

You can call me a leader of SoL if you wish. We do not have a hierarchical structure, so in fact we can all act like leaders if you please. We can also pretty much do whatever we want as long as we stay kinda respectful towards others, so insta-turking and leaving chain for a while is fine with everyone. Part of the 'liberty' in the alliance name.

However, more than a few members of SoL find that the reason this war started is your rigid policy. If you look at the requirements for this surrender, I think I can tell on behalf of everyone in SoL that we have to decline your truce proposal. Please make sure that your future requirements fit in one sentence and are understable. No tough to understand 15% rules, just say what you really want. It should not take more than one sentence, and not more than 20 words. For example you could say that you are sorry that you overreacted. And by you we mean NV-LaCN. You are one party, we will treat you as one party.

Good luck in whatever wisdom comes from these words.

SpiderWoman
2nd October 2017, 05:20 PM
Since you speak for SOL Thirty-SEven we will have to put you back on the war list since it sounds like you are still a member.

ROLYAT
2nd October 2017, 05:26 PM
You can call me a leader of SoL if you wish.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But seriously, how can someone who turked be leader and negotiate anything? You going to negotiate SR's surrender too while you're at it?

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
2nd October 2017, 05:26 PM
Since you speak for SOL Thirty-SEven we will have to put you back on the war list since it sounds like you are still a member.

excellent idea, i would even go as far to say it would be wrong not have him on the list

ThirtySeven
2nd October 2017, 06:46 PM
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But seriously, how can someone who turked be leader and negotiate anything? You going to negotiate SR's surrender too while you're at it?

Who says I was negotiating anything? And who says leaders can't turk? Think outside the box for once. It was a good display of irony having me post that - unfortunately that's not for everyone. That was pretty much what it was all about, prutser for one had a good laugh about it. And you as well - worth it, I would say.

But seriously though, we have no clue who you want to address as 'SoL leader'. The part where I said there is no hierarchical structure in SoL wasn't exactly a lie. Maybe you would have expected prutser to respond, as he started this crap? I can assure you he had his chance for input before I posted. :)

Greek-Empire
2nd October 2017, 07:22 PM
Sol is every member is in chain now.
I can speak for myself.
No i didnt get bored in this war..we have plenty sab targets.
If someone from lacn or nv bored this war or bored to get sabbed he can leave lacn-nv and we will not sab him anymore.
As i know a lot of members in lacn-nv are against in this war..but they stayed..so they can make their move.

apple_sauce
2nd October 2017, 08:56 PM
Top Sabbers (24h)
1 apple_sauce 6,567,700,000 Sons of Liberty
2 prutserwithhonour 6,479,250,000 Sons of Liberty
3 Torrin 5,813,500,000 Sons of Liberty
4 Tg777 5,115,800,000 Sons of Liberty
5 thomas538 5,012,100,000 Sons of Liberty
5.5 Greek-Empire 4,400,150,000 Greek-Alliance
6 Adray 2,663,350,000 Sons of Liberty
7 Taxpayer 2,428,450,000 Sons of Liberty
8 Foreign-minister 1,928,200,000 Sons of Liberty
9 RecKLesS-SabZ 1,172,950,000 Sons of Liberty
10 Phthalix 389,400,000 Sons of Liberty

Top Sabbers
1 prutserwithhonour 31,473,000,000 Sons of Liberty
2 Tg777 27,053,930,000 Sons of Liberty
3 apple_sauce 26,830,500,300 Sons of Liberty
4 Torrin 23,604,600,000 Sons of Liberty
5 thomas538 22,455,900,000 Sons of Liberty
6 RecKLesS-SabZ 18,364,100,000 Sons of Liberty
7 Adray 17,292,080,000 Sons of Liberty
8 Greek-Empire 14,600,300,000 Greek-Alliance
9 Taxpayer 5,491,300,000 Sons of Liberty
10 Foreign-minister 1,928,294,000 Sons of Liberty
11 Phthalix 879,750,000 Sons of Liberty

Total estimated sabbed from NV-LaCN: 182,374,804,128 (4% removed for "pre-war" sabs)

Knighthawk
3rd October 2017, 05:34 AM
2 hours ago Torrin 4,470,750 Gold stolen 151 369 1,185,892,979 2,091,078,894
2 hours ago prutserwithhonour 84,527 Gold stolen 65 657 1,866,928,112 1,972,545,657
x10 and raids on apple_sauce

Your spies successfully enter RecKLesS-SabZ's armory undetected, and destroy 69 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. x2
Your spies successfully enter thomas538's armory undetected, and destroy 63 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. x2
Your spies successfully enter Tg777's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. x2

Some sabs I did, didn't mention all of them. Having fun in this war.

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 06:04 AM
I think the issue with your reasoning is you are only thinking about what it gets you in the end. you don't think of the consequences of hitting someone 3 times in a time period they should only be hit once. so their damages are multiplied. then they will be hit later on anyways to add to that. and you cant simply take one hit and divide it into 3 and say it makes up for all the defended hits since you finally got in. the damages are already done. I have plenty of people around KoC who prefer people hitting above their BF policy for the sheer fact its more convenient for everyone. they get less hits against them. you use less turns. you get more gold etc. I think that's what people want to happen.

Hey Jiffy,

No, I'm not reasoning only from my own point of view..

I'm saying, if a hit for 250 mill with a 100% probability is fine for you, then a hit for 500 mill with a probability of 50% should be fine for you too. Because the results, on avarage, in the long run, are exactley the same for BOTH the attacker and the defender. The defender will get the same amount of incoming hits and the same amount of gold will be stolen from him. Simply put, imagine TGF getting either 1 attack in 1 hour, or no attcks for 2 hours and then 2 attacks (defended + succes) in a row. The result is the same, same amount of gold taken (on avarage) and 1 attack per hour in avarage.

Calculating it like this works, because KoC is predictable. Hitting with the same SA as someone's DA will give you 50% succesfull attacks and 50% defended attacks when you look at the avarage pattern in the long run.

I already showed you guys my logs on TGF. Even while taking the defended hits in account I take more than 60 mins TBG avarage. So the way I slay TGF gets less than 1 incoming hit per hour. I'm taking more than twice what the BF policy (30 min) requires on avarage.

Look. If another slayer would make 10 succesfull hits and take 50 mins of TBG each time, he'd get 500 mins of TBG in total, and TGF would be fine with it

But if I make 10 hits (7 succesfull and 3 defended) for a total of 600+ minutes of TBG, you guys get angry. Even though my way of slaying would cause TGF LESS damages than the slayer taking 50 mins hits each time.

That's why this rigid 15% SA/DA policy (not taking how much gold involved into account) is illogical. And because I'm a rational person I dislike illogical rules.

I must say, I'm sorry I lost my patience and called people dumb in here yesterday. That was uncalled for. It's just very frustrating for me.. I can't seem to explain this in a way that's understandable for you guys.

I guess I have to give up on trying to explain this..

macmoney
3rd October 2017, 07:02 AM
-its rigid..... how, you know the game mechanics. So you know theirs a chance of failing....... sounds more like you shouldn't visit any casino, cause you can't handle gambling.

-Also, if you don't like this as a bf policy why aren't you warring ever other alliance, as every alliance has this in their policy.

lexrenegade
3rd October 2017, 07:39 AM
As xeros said earlier, does it make it ok if your sa is 10b less than their da but you hit ten times lowering their da each time to make it possible to succeed. But it's ok as long as you get the gold it doesn't matter about their repairs right?

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 08:12 AM
-its rigid..... how, you know the game mechanics. So you know theirs a chance of failing....... sounds more like you shouldn't visit any casino, cause you can't handle gambling.

I don't visit Casino's. I find it illogical to do so. Statistically at a Casino the odds aren't in my favour, that's how they make money.. I'm always willing to take calculated risks though. I thought that would be clear by now.

-Also, if you don't like this as a bf policy why aren't you warring ever other alliance, as every alliance has this in their policy.

I didn't start this. Whenever I do something against someone's BF policy and I get sabbed by that person, I ignore it and that's it. SR has sabbed me multiple times over 'low hits', but they always only sab with 1 person.
When TGF sabbed me once I was fine with that too. I apologised to TGF and that was it. It was only when they thought sabbing/raiding me with an additional 10+ people (LACN and NV combined) that I started sabbing back.

As xeros said earlier, does it make it ok if your sa is 10b less than their da but you hit ten times lowering their da each time to make it possible to succeed. But it's ok as long as you get the gold it doesn't matter about their repairs right?

You didn't even read my posts, did you? You just refuse to think about what I'm saying. Your ego is too big to even consider how my point might make sense.

serpantsalot
3rd October 2017, 08:13 AM
Macmoney we aren't warring every other alliance because nobody else declared war on us. War isn't what we seek.
Lex I don't know what to tell you... I don't often attack more than 80%... usually that causes more damage than I would like but as far as pruts strategy goes I can speak neither for or against it.
I like most of SoL don't just ignore others by policies either... just because we may not like it doesn't mean we don't try to respect other people's wishes.
Tg

Knighthawk
3rd October 2017, 08:14 AM
@Prutser: You hit for a good amount with the last hit which is something to take into account in my view but you are also doing damages with the defended attacks. also agree each situation should be considered on its own.

Doesn't seem like there's too much interest in stopping the war, since there hasn't been a serious reply (not counting ThirtySeven's) so I guess the game is on. Even with more than a handful or turks in SOL's side, and I think a problem with turns since I am barely seeing any sabs, even if I'm low AAT.

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 08:20 AM

Spidey leader of LaCN

Hey Spidey,

Can you clarify a few things for me?

- Are you like thé leader of LACN? Your hierchy is not very clear to me.. You make the decisions, like by yourself?
- Who do you speak for? Only LACN? Or NV too? What about TGF himself, he seems to be like a main account of both alliances?

The 15% stuff is already in your rulebook, so that's nothing new. And I already apologised to TGF like 3 times before this war started. I never made any 'damaging hits' against Lex.

So basicly you're saying, let's just end it right now, we both stop sabbing/raiding and nothing changes? So you got your hands free to join the war against SR?

ThirtySeven
3rd October 2017, 08:21 AM

Imagine 10 hits in a 10 hour timeframe. That means 10 times damages for the defender. Is it interesting to know for a defender whether there were 10 hits for 60T or just one hit for 600T and 9 defended hits?

You keep ignoring the fact that there is and should be a balance between risk and profit. If someone sells for 10k, I'm pretty sure you would also ignore the 15% rule if you have the slightest chance of success. I definitely would.

The story turns different when you have 9 defendeds and steal 60T on your 10th try. That means that you placed 10 attacks of a 6 turn average. Even I would consider that damaging. And a waste of turns.

So in the case that Xeros mentioned, I'd say it would be okay if the defender is carrying > 600 turns. Or >300 turns, if you follow the relative lenient BF policy of LaCN. :)

serpantsalot
3rd October 2017, 08:22 AM
Most of us in SoL sab top 50-70 aat... below that it doesn't seem worth the turns... sabbing 8m worth of things when you can find 20m hits easily seems stupid.

Knighthawk
3rd October 2017, 08:33 AM
I'm 29 AAT so I guess there's that, can't remember how much AAT at the beginning of the war. But there were 6 out of 20 possible sabbers on me, beginning of the war. Not much at all.

serpantsalot
3rd October 2017, 08:40 AM
As shown above from apple only around 8 of us are actually active :p

SpiderWoman
3rd October 2017, 09:22 AM
I"m a leader of LaCN there are other leaders who are active but don't come on to GUA. As for NV I can't speak for them as they have their own leaders. I'm willing to discuss an end to this war but one of the problems is your thinking prutserwithhonour. NO alliance follows you logic of if there is enough gold to keep being defended till you get in. For this war to end we have terms and I will discuss it with your leaders and not on GUA. Yes I have the authority to end the war with LaCN and can get you in touch with NV leaders.

Mjolinir
3rd October 2017, 09:26 AM
you can reach out to me (themanyfacedgod) or lex to discuss terms with NV.

lexrenegade
3rd October 2017, 09:27 AM
I don't visit Casino's. I find it illogical to do so. Statistically at a Casino the odds aren't in my favour, that's how they make money.. I'm always willing to take calculated risks though. I thought that would be clear by now.

I didn't start this. Whenever I do something against someone's BF policy and I get sabbed by that person, I ignore it and that's it. SR has sabbed me multiple times over 'low hits', but they always only sab with 1 person.
When TGF sabbed me once I was fine with that too. I apologised to TGF and that was it. It was only when they thought sabbing/raiding me with an additional 10+ people (LACN and NV combined) that I started sabbing back.

You didn't even read my posts, did you? You just refuse to think about what I'm saying. Your ego is too big to even consider how my point might make sense.

You're too easy man

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 09:34 AM
You're too easy man

I'm too serious, I know ;)

Alright, moving past the math thing now, we wasted enough time on that.

Jiffy
3rd October 2017, 11:13 AM
I'm too serious, I know ;)

Alright, moving past the math thing now, we wasted enough time on that.

can i get your book with all the maths on slaying? I need to learn

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 11:21 AM
can i get your book with all the maths on slaying? I need to learn

It looks like you're slaying pretty well already ;)

I"m a leader of LaCN there are other leaders who are active but don't come on to GUA. As for NV I can't speak for them as they have their own leaders. I'm willing to discuss an end to this war but one of the problems is your thinking prutserwithhonour. NO alliance follows you logic of if there is enough gold to keep being defended till you get in. For this war to end we have terms and I will discuss it with your leaders and not on GUA. Yes I have the authority to end the war with LaCN and can get you in touch with NV leaders.

Thanks for your response. I must say, the whole NV-LACN thing is confusing to me.. So, there's one tag 'NV-LACN' for the whole chain, but NV and LACN seem to pretty much function as seperate alliances?

Do NV and LACN have the same BF policy at the moment? Or is that separated too?

Mjolinir
3rd October 2017, 12:18 PM
we are 2 separate alliances with our own policies and mods. we combined, like many others, to try to compete.

castleblack1
3rd October 2017, 12:29 PM
we are 2 separate alliances with our own policies and mods. we combined, like many others, to try to compete.

so why is NV involved then? if the issue is with TGF its a lacn policy problem

apple_sauce
3rd October 2017, 01:06 PM

We were told that TGF is the main for both chains, which is why they're both involved.

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 01:09 PM

NV claimed TGF is also their main account. So I got 'punished' double for my triple tap. Again, that's a major part of why this thing escalated in the first part.

@Spider; You say defended attacks should be punished. Well, Im not going to waste time arguing against that anymore. But the problem is.. I got punished double. You can't have a policy for LACN, another one for NV, but then apply BOTH for the same issues on TGF. Can LACN agree that any BF issues with TGF in the future will be handled by LACN alone, instead of LACN and NV both? I'd say that's an important first step to prevent stuff like this from escalating in the future.

EDIT: As always Apple beat me to it. He does this in Discord all the time too. You're too quick for me Apple! :P

Mjolinir
3rd October 2017, 01:16 PM
we were asked to help deliver the original sabs. you retaliated and sabbed our sabbers.

@cb you know how we are set up, you were here and fod/lacn had similar set up :P

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 01:31 PM
we were asked to help deliver the original sabs. you retaliated and sabbed our sabbers.

@cb you know how we are set up, you were here and fod/lacn had similar set up :P

That's not what happened.. NV already started sabbing before a LACN BF mod even got involved..

I'm saying. We need clarity in the future. It makes sense that TGF would fall under the LACN policy and issues concerning TGF would be handled by LACN itself.

@Spider, Do you think LACN can agree to this? We're not talking peace yet.. I'm just saying the whole situation with NV/LACN having different policies, but TGF somehow beeing the main of both, is confusing. It makes more sense if TGF BF issues are handled by either LACN, or NV policy / mods / approval systems.

Mjolinir
3rd October 2017, 01:47 PM
That's not what happened.. NV already started sabbing before a LACN BF mod even got involved..

actually we were contacted by lacn's mod through our chats, and asked to sab to get them over with. you messaged me saying you retaliated.

prutserwithhonour
3rd October 2017, 02:07 PM
actually we were contacted by lacn's mod through our chats, and asked to sab to get them over with. you messaged me saying you retaliated.

Hmm, that's not what was communicated to me.. TGF basicly told me LACN BF mods were AFK, but would respond later and decide on the issue. I offered him a sell off before that already, and offered to stay out of his logs for 5 days, but he just ignored that.

Then suddenly I get sabbed and someone from NV (Lex probably) told me NV would sab me 40 turns and LACN had the 'right' to approve me seperately for the same issue after that. He also told me he decided on this '40 turns' thing himself. According to him, basicly the LACN mods had nothing to do with his decision.

LACN later approved me over the same issue (not sure if I sabbed back by then yet, probably I did).

Again, a good argument to tweak your communication / approval systems a bit. It was just a big mess.

EDIT: If I remember correctley TGF also told me himself he was considered a main of both LACN and NV and mods from both alliances could/would approve me over the same issue.

Knighthawk
3rd October 2017, 03:47 PM
LaCN BF Mod here, I was there around the time of the approval but I was not the one who approved you, not sure how this happened. I was getting some info about you sabbing a LaCN member (Prophetess) after she sabbed (as 2nd sabber besides TGF) on the defended attacks before NV got involved or you got approved for 24h. Not sure if this is true.

All I can say was in the decisions made, I was involved when the approval was done to approve you indefinitely, by that point you were sabbing back everyone who raided you which is a red flag to me.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
3rd October 2017, 04:54 PM
All I can say was in the decisions made, I was involved when the approval was done to approve you indefinitely, by that point you were sabbing back everyone who raided you which is a red flag to me.

Sabbing back people that have raided you, is a red flag to you?
If multiple people were raiding me, you'd be lucky if all I did was chain back personally...
Im at a point where I follow no ones logic in this thread anymore

Knighthawk
3rd October 2017, 04:58 PM
I assumed the approval was just, and in most cases of repercussions there's an extension of approval.

Johnn20
3rd October 2017, 05:21 PM
How do you like it more more more. Special guests are:
Sorry long one today. Ps I've still got turns:rofl:.

41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 29,178 Gold stolen 13 0 2,128,295 229,024,007
41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 37,177 Gold stolen 18 1 2,140,198 240,442,247
41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 54,857 Gold stolen 20 1 2,298,522 244,411,745
41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 37,254 Gold stolen 15 1 2,471,313 211,967,932
41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 71,750 Gold stolen 17 1 2,553,338 271,388,488
41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 83,654 Gold stolen 22 1 2,183,267 222,538,026
41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 87,050 Gold stolen 26 1 2,486,034 208,214,807
41 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 76,070 Gold stolen 15 1 2,391,640 216,431,288
42 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 105,171 Gold stolen 17 1 2,241,433 267,903,729
42 minutes ago Artur0s_LaCN 106,463 Gold stolen 18 1 2,241,701 214,893,439
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 11 7 4,204,399,874 264,923,138
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 20 14 4,136,166,477 237,696,319
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 17 14 4,650,260,177 226,925,153
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 12 11 4,906,541,474 227,019,758
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 14 9 4,009,641,383 246,512,966
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 16 12 4,361,401,035 234,857,324
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 8 7 4,191,107,815 210,359,677
46 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 19 12 4,211,067,860 276,561,489
47 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 26 18 4,040,264,932 253,534,715
47 minutes ago kadaverdisiplin Attack defended 21 17 4,646,677,516 254,997,014
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 39,647 Gold stolen 5 4 159,327,407 239,292,229
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 45,039 Gold stolen 18 14 169,891,658 230,044,879
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 42,482 Gold stolen 15 14 176,896,998 209,516,996
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 62,526 Gold stolen 14 12 177,662,969 230,999,987
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 69,440 Gold stolen 10 9 174,800,079 229,025,525
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 93,346 Gold stolen 8 6 171,591,436 235,594,849
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 115,384 Gold stolen 14 11 171,532,880 250,036,152
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 89,740 Gold stolen 10 11 202,820,622 230,610,895
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 91,789 Gold stolen 12 10 169,054,611 223,210,617
1 hour ago I_Will_Unalive_You 105,105 Gold stolen 18 17 196,597,214 232,984,080
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 5 12 3,317,099,810 284,992,750
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 6 15 3,256,904,805 249,905,133
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 8 19 2,903,505,804 231,591,907
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 5 13 2,961,002,159 241,962,164
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 2 7 3,505,545,037 247,644,266
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 3 11 3,457,584,578 220,238,216
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 5 12 2,753,277,161 253,223,125
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 3 9 3,236,121,455 226,903,212
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 2 7 3,547,640,105 223,919,858
1 hour ago Devildude1 Attack defended 9 21 2,892,387,007 253,738,649
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 14 9 5,833,648,441 225,524,584
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 17 11 5,854,112,311 236,915,188
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 36 22 5,852,169,421 241,910,723
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 16 11 5,862,819,511 221,505,722
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 40 22 5,339,299,067 245,576,626
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 25 16 5,339,616,004 220,563,614
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 11 8 5,564,953,461 212,201,033
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 13 8 5,023,234,228 218,841,831
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 29 18 5,349,647,640 227,733,105
6 hours ago Bloodbad Attack defended 29 18 5,476,137,272 233,694,619
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 26 17 1,388,423,333 205,118,844
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 38 20 1,470,341,992 262,163,319
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 18 10 1,366,351,868 233,073,867
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 28 17 1,456,742,495 228,068,236
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 37 23 1,484,015,561 239,219,604
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 34 18 1,435,444,480 275,100,516
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 32 16 1,281,548,198 258,286,329
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 26 18 1,499,046,148 219,157,177
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 48 26 1,315,117,167 249,196,298
7 hours ago LedZeppelin Attack defended 26 15 1,395,212,003 253,026,564
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 54 29 7,423,505,022 235,747,688
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 52 23 6,167,032,622 234,615,439
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 33 15 6,666,205,817 246,023,429
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 50 17 5,159,802,144 252,123,718
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 35 22 7,179,015,265 203,987,519
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 38 22 7,182,562,247 221,238,644
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 59 26 6,693,447,853 269,544,761
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 41 22 6,949,696,554 229,389,519
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 31 14 6,578,193,346 259,638,575
18 hours ago Aegis Attack defended 70 31 6,082,763,931 250,921,704
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 23 32 12,176,663,083 263,839,077
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 7 10 12,190,303,417 256,986,595
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 16 26 12,795,012,120 244,924,901
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 20 24 10,480,741,039 259,818,311
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 21 26 10,909,006,092 263,547,833
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 11 20 11,584,207,539 199,657,014
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 25 34 11,350,289,489 259,560,914
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 13 20 13,188,753,620 265,634,344
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 9 14 12,552,351,782 284,127,780
18 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 17 33 13,018,926,364 227,884,353
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 6 31 2,451,835,504 275,668,376
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 3 24 2,835,532,972 253,995,270
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 4 26 2,595,800,469 257,946,762
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 6 37 2,644,096,206 266,556,022
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 5 27 2,452,505,416 274,345,343
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 5 33 3,130,428,633 292,462,685
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 3 17 2,745,615,582 289,826,550
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 4 23 2,514,244,553 261,940,318
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 3 18 2,373,008,983 290,289,015
18 hours ago blazed247 Attack defended 2 15 2,324,681,767 263,155,636
1 day ago Prophetess 476,838 Gold stolen 49 5 101,274,669 257,610,486
1 day ago Prophetess 452,580 Gold stolen 68 7 87,602,825 247,831,112
1 day ago Prophetess 725,924 Gold stolen 22 2 88,295,295 252,994,374
1 day ago Prophetess 780,209 Gold stolen 59 5 85,343,754 254,008,637
1 day ago Prophetess 820,963 Gold stolen 41 4 90,341,505 258,914,736
1 day ago Prophetess 928,044 Gold stolen 22 2 94,101,290 279,523,803
1 day ago Prophetess 1,164,567 Gold stolen 27 2 82,535,832 289,482,345
1 day ago Prophetess 881,267 Gold stolen 41 4 100,225,869 258,842,886
1 day ago Prophetess 1,128,857 Gold stolen 60 4 74,744,080 282,316,864
1 day ago Prophetess 1,213,816 Gold stolen 36 4 98,162,015 234,766,649
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 10,729 Gold stolen 18 1 2,324,846 231,375,192
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 14,367 Gold stolen 22 1 2,393,292 231,272,433
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 13,409 Gold stolen 14 1 2,124,878 280,009,214
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 15,816 Gold stolen 16 1 2,214,200 283,414,572
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 14,102 Gold stolen 18 1 2,277,643 231,892,543
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 21,370 Gold stolen 17 1 2,255,239 277,836,678
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 27,620 Gold stolen 15 1 2,141,269 299,576,712
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 30,922 Gold stolen 11 0 2,225,231 253,063,887
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 37,027 Gold stolen 23 1 1,890,912 250,144,857
1 day ago Artur0s_LaCN 39,259 Gold stolen 27 1 2,277,273 238,098,127
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 535,009 Gold stolen 90 2 56,477,417 256,289,371
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 531,979 Gold stolen 77 2 66,247,297 230,392,248
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 596,190 Gold stolen 129 3 60,421,067 237,580,408
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 501,662 Gold stolen 194 5 62,626,351 260,204,499
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 792,925 Gold stolen 129 3 64,343,623 241,794,781
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 605,436 Gold stolen 195 5 59,917,138 244,313,761
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 523,975 Gold stolen 65 1 54,502,630 214,913,788
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 1,019,790 Gold stolen 91 2 68,057,887 270,148,150
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 938,508 Gold stolen 117 2 60,779,573 261,873,661
1 day ago ElrohirFindicano 1,144,953 Gold stolen 65 2 66,272,819 232,937,462
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 209,752 Gold stolen 42 14 228,960,219 264,437,201
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 234,386 Gold stolen 53 14 187,661,488 274,349,638
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 160,909 Gold stolen 46 14 185,042,783 246,652,143
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 151,085 Gold stolen 21 5 185,649,950 282,530,670
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 209,683 Gold stolen 43 15 200,038,937 236,160,225
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 277,782 Gold stolen 39 10 190,469,038 288,622,303
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 73,993 Gold stolen 54 16 185,870,234 259,929,209
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 78,539 Gold stolen 18 6 186,510,189 223,952,679
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 77,831 Gold stolen 18 5 183,593,792 241,499,002
1 day ago THUNDERBOLT 53,300 Gold stolen 36 10 180,106,633 252,883,765
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 28 15 1,308,481,973 254,478,258
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 30 18 1,404,684,803 241,735,023
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 21 14 1,731,905,144 282,304,391
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 22 12 1,406,127,750 267,519,908
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 39 22 1,378,068,175 259,847,563
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 22 14 1,427,667,061 241,203,540
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 26 16 1,290,901,729 227,061,390
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 28 18 1,532,641,389 269,721,785
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 13 8 1,574,838,576 287,798,687
1 day ago Pergalath Attack defended 26 18 1,532,595,438 248,824,809
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 46 25 2,145,942,237 240,452,414
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 51 26 1,957,220,153 244,880,159
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 51 26 2,113,639,072 261,381,237
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 34 19 2,113,668,165 237,340,812
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 42 27 2,234,301,822 230,864,961
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 20 10 2,111,875,379 255,501,671
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 21 10 1,876,912,553 241,254,083
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 42 22 1,919,679,688 248,224,748
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 37 22 2,082,959,123 235,310,672
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 41 18 1,768,903,111 264,075,770
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 112 21 1,038,553,693 284,890,532
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 118 21 970,067,594 279,798,242
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 47 9 871,041,207 221,089,684
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 133 23 905,864,853 271,453,490
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 127 19 806,009,959 275,924,298
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 20 10 2,111,875,379 255,501,671
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 21 10 1,876,912,553 241,254,083
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 42 22 1,919,679,688 248,224,748
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 37 22 2,082,959,123 235,310,672
1 day ago Verticoli Attack defended 41 18 1,768,903,111 264,075,770
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 112 21 1,038,553,693 284,890,532
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 118 21 970,067,594 279,798,242
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 47 9 871,041,207 221,089,684
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 133 23 905,864,853 271,453,490
1 day ago DTR79 Attack defended 127 19 806,009,959 275,924,298
1 day ago I_Will_Unalive_You 116,743 Gold stolen 6 6 164,574,324 270,690,610
1 day ago I_Will_Unalive_You 132,779 Gold stolen 13 13 164,860,212 287,662,924
1 day ago I_Will_Unalive_You 150,122 Gold stolen 15 19 189,380,563 257,736,647
1 day ago I_Will_Unalive_You 241,214 Gold stolen 15 18 175,878,694 254,182,529
1 day ago I_Will_Unalive_You 235,830 Gold stolen 14 15 162,313,993 261,738,565
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 30 7 6,605,959,568 237,124,529
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 55 13 6,482,310,202 228,053,185
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 20 5 6,885,256,301 221,103,976
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 34 8 7,020,151,470 254,630,418
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 25 7 6,905,693,056 204,244,857
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 52 13 7,046,239,450 248,396,404
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 29 7 6,916,157,591 241,711,601
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 43 11 7,056,802,275 240,950,400
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 25 6 6,941,899,249 238,684,878
2 days ago Aegis Attack defended 17 4 7,088,865,630 235,794,484
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 36 14 5,099,711,917 252,660,909
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 21 9 5,309,466,954 232,900,251
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 32 11 4,940,041,933 268,291,868
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 29 12 4,561,203,052 229,829,197
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 14 5 4,762,861,756 283,476,807
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 35 14 5,151,310,197 264,438,359
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 20 10 5,443,223,541 229,251,878
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 25 12 5,354,912,911 232,712,087
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 40 14 4,877,794,143 286,625,666
2 days ago AbidingProduce Attack defended 25 9 4,593,536,178 258,992,465
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 93,584 Gold stolen 26 6 163,184,164 258,508,616
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 110,332 Gold stolen 14 3 190,505,447 285,126,047
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 167,305 Gold stolen 29 8 194,148,525 261,646,435
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 114,218 Gold stolen 23 5 177,465,151 258,574,279
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 145,533 Gold stolen 14 3 192,187,245 264,493,581
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 191,135 Gold stolen 20 6 198,904,497 245,120,257
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 180,586 Gold stolen 17 4 182,623,144 282,679,032
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 317,243 Gold stolen 38 8 175,456,462 290,059,258
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 220,667 Gold stolen 29 6 179,289,760 291,965,196
2 days ago THUNDERBOLT 259,036 Gold stolen 23 5 186,786,487 293,177,658
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 8 10 2,902,151,474 240,055,754
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 7 7 3,031,232,685 308,873,057
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 9 16 3,332,924,846 214,359,404
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 13 15 3,035,670,372 281,609,090
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 12 11 2,799,830,516 308,886,897
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 7 11 3,345,780,096 229,984,333
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 12 16 3,230,680,459 265,302,845
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 11 13 3,302,359,498 301,032,812
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 5 7 3,302,369,176 267,060,329
2 days ago Devildude1 Attack defended 6 8 3,434,710,787 280,769,480
2 days ago ninurta Attack defended 28 18 9,462,376,440 303,371,997
2 days ago ninurta Attack defended 12 7 7,890,190,770 280,707,375
2 days ago ninurta Attack defended 24 14 7,449,829,396 277,614,920
2 days ago ninurta Attack defended 13 9 8,582,314,721 288,340,576
2 days ago ninurta Attack defended 14 9 8,582,265,136 303,983,997
2 days ago ninurta Attack defended 15 11 8,439,818,180 252,401,305
2 days ago ninurta Attack defended 26 18 8,759,491,719 285,412,338

lexrenegade
4th October 2017, 01:17 AM
Hmm, that's not what was communicated to me.. TGF basicly told me LACN BF mods were AFK, but would respond later and decide on the issue. I offered him a sell off before that already, and offered to stay out of his logs for 5 days, but he just ignored that.

Then suddenly I get sabbed and someone from NV (Lex probably) told me NV would sab me 40 turns and LACN had the 'right' to approve me seperately for the same issue after that. He also told me he decided on this '40 turns' thing himself. According to him, basicly the LACN mods had nothing to do with his decision.

LACN later approved me over the same issue (not sure if I sabbed back by then yet, probably I did).

Again, a good argument to tweak your communication / approval systems a bit. It was just a big mess.

EDIT: If I remember correctley TGF also told me himself he was considered a main of both LACN and NV and mods from both alliances could/would approve me over the same issue.

Everything you've said here is true except i never said anything about lacn approving you seperatly until after the original 40t. The original 40t would of been just that. Then when you retaliated lacn age approved you however I said we would not. Unless you retaliated to the resulting 24h approval.

It's completely irrelevant anyway because you sabbed the first person to sab you that wasn't TGF before the mods even had a chance to message even though you knew, so were obviously expecting, extra sabs for it.

If this is what you told your alliance i feel sorry for them that you've lied or maybe misunderstood and they have gone to war for you.

prutserwithhonour
4th October 2017, 12:01 PM
Everything you've said here is true except i never said anything about lacn approving you seperatly until after the original 40t. The original 40t would of been just that. Then when you retaliated lacn age approved you however I said we would not. Unless you retaliated to the resulting 24h approval.

It's completely irrelevant anyway because you sabbed the first person to sab you that wasn't TGF before the mods even had a chance to message even though you knew, so were obviously expecting, extra sabs for it.

If this is what you told your alliance i feel sorry for them that you've lied or maybe misunderstood and they have gone to war for you.

It would really help if you'd have a clear policy on TGF. Either LACN or NV communicates/approves/sabs. You keep reasoning from your own perspective, while TGF/LACN were communicating other stuff too. The whole thing was a big mess and there was a lot of miscommunication. Your whole chain structure with double policies/communication channels/approval systems, etc is just a recepy for trouble. Either really merge, or keep things seperated. And if you keep things seperated it needs to be clear wether TGF is LACN or NV. And if there's 1 issue it should be 1 person who communicates about it, not 3 or more at the same time.

I'm getting a bit tired of GUA. It's a useless back and forth. Let's just war.

Serious question though: Why do all wars end at the end of the age? Does no one ever continue a war into a new age?

EDIT: BTW, I already thought those extra 40t sabs (after TGF's sabbing) was bullshit and reason enough for me to sab back. Al though that was not the point of the last back and forth.

EDIT 2: The first day of this war we sabbed 42 bill worth of armory of NV-LACN, the total is only growing! 45 bill today:

Top Sabbers (24h)
Username Value
prutserwithhonour 6.213.950.000
Torrin 5.922.100.000
apple_sauce 5.477.000.000
Tg777 5.036.050.000
thomas538 4.781.300.000
RecKLesS-SabZ 4.646.300.000
Greek-Empire 4.595.600.000
Adray 4.507.400.000
Taxpayer 2.611.600.000
Foreign-minister 1.549.800.000

Total sabbed by SoL in the last 24h: 45.341.100.000

Did anyone notice NV-LACN never posts their sab totals of the day? Could it be that they're embarrassingly low in comparison with an alliance 1/3 their size?

NV-LACN's member count keeps dropping too. Start of the war it was 73, now 66.

EDIT 3: Getting a bit tired of GUA I said. Then I come back for 3 EDITS.. I know, right? :P

macmoney
4th October 2017, 02:59 PM
guess these guys do have a bfpolicy

Did anyone notice NV-LACN never posts their sab totals of the day? Could it be that they're embarrassingly low in comparison with an alliance 1/3 their size?

your just about all maxed. So I'm assuming their sab numbers are actually some what impressive for your small alliances size.

Judging by your posts as to being confused about nv-lacn allies (since just about every alliance has others in their chain (FF-Lop= Flop, RL-TAS-TA= RS, SR supposedly has 3 sub alliances, LGC-H&G-BAS-NWO.... basically every chain has more than one alliance in it), as well as lacn holding omerta and not posting logs as they always do. Id say its safe to say that you are way more noob than what most people think.

serpantsalot
4th October 2017, 03:49 PM
not sure what you mean by saying we do have a policy. because as far as I know we don't :P

some of us are maxed... some of us aren't. I happen to be one of them that are usually. sad thing for them is, my SoV has actually stayed pretty much the same day to day. it might go down for an hour, but its held between 12.5b and 13b since I last sold. and even if they can raid me to oblivion I don't think they can really hurt me, too many trained attack that are untouchable.

our 3 largest AAT's are getting sabbed yes but not maxed. and the midrange might get maxed, but its war... war always hurts midrange.

I have also told him on our alliance chat the sab numbers don't mean the war is going our way or not... we have triple the targets to sab. most of them have less than 20 they can sab... makes a difference.

Also, I want to congratulate maaagot on an excellent attack earlier... was told through the grapevine it was around 7 billion gold... nice :)

edit 1) I realized what was meant by not having a BF policy. I messaged earlier telling you to teach your officer that raiding random people is asking for trouble. which it is... it doesn't take a policy to prove that... just common sense. raids for barely over 1 minute worth of gold would get most people sabbed. I didn't sab or anything not because I have no policy, but because it seemed pointless... instead I messaged you to teach your officer... we could use more skilled players in this game rather than accounts that sit there accumulating turns in case war breaks out... nobody that has more than a passing interest should even be out of the top half of the ranks in this game this day and age.... commanders teach your officers :P

lexrenegade
4th October 2017, 04:32 PM
No one wars into a new age because really there's no losses or repairs and it's the biggest waste of turns in history. I guess it's also considered etiquette to bury a hatchet. New age new start type thing.

serpantsalot
4th October 2017, 06:37 PM
its been ages since something like that happened... I have no interest in changing that if pruts has that in mind he can go solo next age :P I'm fine with going til it no longer makes sense and beyond this age.... I was just going to say til it no longer makes sense but I think that was the very beginning. as far as I know no serious talk has been made for peace, probably mainly because we have no true leader, we make our decisions as a group... and your offer of truce didn't satisfy some of our members... ignoring zigs trolling

ROLYAT
4th October 2017, 06:37 PM
24 pages of bf policy discussion... exciting. Who's winning?

Greek-Empire
4th October 2017, 06:51 PM
Ask an independant observer.
Sure we dont lose something special.
We dont lose sol members,only some they didnt login a lot of time.
The truth is that lacn lose more since end of age is coming and it was their chance to have a little better rank because of big war sr against other alliances...but they lost it.
If tgf is happy with a top 5 rank then he won.
Asking my opinion,this age it was a disaster for lacn till now.They have mods etc,they will give responsibilities to people they dragged lacn to this downhill road.

serpantsalot
4th October 2017, 07:00 PM
mih its still early enough... most big sells have yet to happen.... who knows?

my vote for winner goes to lgc... they work hard for little recognition usually

Greek-Empire
4th October 2017, 08:08 PM
Lgc winner for no wars.
Lady rowan if she doesnt involve to any war,she will have her best rank probably.

SpiderWoman
4th October 2017, 09:52 PM
I have stated before I will negotiate for a peaceful settlement to this war for LaCN but I need to have you pick a spokesperson for SOL so we can discuss this situation.

Reckless
4th October 2017, 11:01 PM
Message me and we will discuss the deets :)

Mielinski
5th October 2017, 12:19 AM

You mean NV/LACN underestimated them and didn't expect to suffer this much losses? Or they expected SoL to surrender within 48 hours?

LaCN especially picked the fight with SoL and are clearly regretting it from day 1. My guess it's evil spiderwoman who is pulling the strings.

Reckless
5th October 2017, 12:28 AM
yeah i think Mielinski is on the same page as we are

who are you again castle?

J_VA
5th October 2017, 01:13 AM
who are you again castle?

Some british normie :)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 62 of Bob_Ross's weapons of type Chariot.

Your spies successfully enter Bob_Ross's armory undetected, and destroy 62 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
x2