PDA

View Full Version : Unable to connect error

Misanthrope
19th August 2017, 10:33 AM
For the past several days at random times when I'm switching pages in KoC my browser is redirected to a white screen page that says Unable to connect. Refreshing the page doesn't do anything I have to either restart firefox or open up another tab and start KoC up again. KoC is the only website where I'm getting this issue so it must be a problem with the game and I've never had this problem until like a week ago or so. Anybody else having this problem or possibly have a solution to fix this as sometimes that error page can pop up several times in under a minute so it can really kill the game.

castleblack1
19th August 2017, 10:37 AM
more likely to be a script issue than a game issue

adray
19th August 2017, 11:17 AM
I have this problem as well. From what I can tell the ads slow KoC down so much it causes those problems. I thought it was a script but I disabled all mine and it still did it. It's the ads.

ROLYAT
19th August 2017, 12:09 PM
Probably user error

MFnBonsai
19th August 2017, 12:43 PM
This is the first I have seen of someone having issues with the site.... I have had no issues at all....

I do not run any scripts at all so cannot comment if it is script related....

I use Firefox and chrome and have not had any problems....

Misanthrope
21st August 2017, 03:28 AM
I disabled all my scripts and I'm still having this issue, and on top of that it seems like the site is just plain slow sometimes, so apparently it is the site's fault.