PDA

View Full Version : FoD vs DEMK

cottonball
10th August 2017, 11:00 AM
In name of Black Sails, we hereby agree to the truce with NV-LaCN.

I also invite TUE for trucetalks!

and... I encourage DEMK to talk to Rogueshadow for trucetalks :)

macmoney
10th August 2017, 11:50 AM
DEMT*

not to grammar police you. But turtles don't deserve the legend of what demk once was.

kaoz
10th August 2017, 12:40 PM
Nice one, good luck FOD!

castleblack1
10th August 2017, 01:26 PM
cant imagine anything interesting gonna happen anytime soon here, so many nothing accounts :(

J_VA
10th August 2017, 02:28 PM
enjoy fellas

castleblack1
10th August 2017, 02:40 PM
will only be a matter of time before DEMK cry for SR's help anyway

ROTTENSOUL
10th August 2017, 03:18 PM
Started with demk approving 5 or so FoD members. I guess they feel very comfortable on the big shoulders of sr.

Obviously they wanted a fight, but now they're getting absolutely dominated the question is if there is still some pride left in them or that they will call in the help of a few hundred more people.

ROLYAT
10th August 2017, 04:58 PM
The mighty saviours of KoC... Guess you wouldn't know being so far down in the pecking order aye... ;)

I can't imagine the "saviors of koc" would sink to begging SR for help. Especially since they are so insistent that they have not been swallowed up like all the other chains that joined SR.... right?

Elo_The_Great
10th August 2017, 09:05 PM
I was the one that approved them Rotten and you know I would of done it either way, you know me better than that. What else was I going to do let them rogue us and not approve them? I would hope every alliance in the game would do the same for that one as that's about the only option. Also I counted them each as individual rogues and never did declare it as a war over them that was FOD that done so, pretty sure that means FOD was the ones looking for the fight.

ROTTENSOUL
11th August 2017, 01:55 AM
I was the one that approved them Rotten and you know I would of done it either way, you know me better than that. What else was I going to do let them rogue us and not approve them? I would hope every alliance in the game would do the same for that one as that's about the only option. Also I counted them each as individual rogues and never did declare it as a war over them that was FOD that done so, pretty sure that means FOD was the ones looking for the fight.

We've been around long enough for people to know that we don't allow our members to be approved when they just retaliated after getting sabbed for a hit.
Demk approved multiple people including myself for just that..

It's not about approving rogues, other FoD joining in to fight with our approved guys happened after the initial approvals.

Demk approved a bunch of us because they where obviously looking for a fight (most likely relying on other alliances in your chain, cause this is a joke).

castleblack1
11th August 2017, 02:21 AM
lets hope this stays between the war alliance and the "war" alliance :rofl:

ROTTENSOUL
11th August 2017, 05:14 AM
Telex (not active)
Spooogy (left)

P.s.
FoD script logged 44 sabs on you alone in the past 24 hours Elo. Great to see our small bunch being this active! :)

Machine might regret selling for 10k as his sentry is dropping. Demk has 4 10k up's I know of but 3 of those are getting wrecked.

Lancelotnl
11th August 2017, 07:17 AM
We've been around long enough for people to know that we don't allow our members to be approved when they just retaliated after getting sabbed for a hit.
Demk approved multiple people including myself for just that..

It's not about approving rogues, other FoD joining in to fight with our approved guys happened after the initial approvals.

Demk approved a bunch of us because they where obviously looking for a fight (most likely relying on other alliances in your chain, cause this is a joke).

You seem nice, but the BS coming out of your keyboard.. Lol :P

LinguiniFresh
11th August 2017, 01:02 PM
Rotten is nice and unfortunately for you there is no BS in his statement

That said, this 'war' is over. Feel free to close this thread

macmoney
11th August 2017, 01:16 PM
huh........ details on it being over?