PDA

View Full Version : TOP RANKING DISCUSSION - AGE 27

Shiggity
24th July 2017, 09:48 PM
TOP RANKING DISCUSSION - AGE 27

Welcome to Age 27 Top Ranking Discussion.

It's quite simple - Rules of both GUA and RoC apply.

Just a quick recap:

BE CIVIL
NO CHEATING ACCUSATIONS
NO SPAM POSTS
NO TROLLING
NO FLAMING OTHER MEMBERS
NO UNIQUE LINKS

Rule of thumb: If you think your post may be against the rules, then don't post. If you have any questions, ask a mod/admin.

Lib3rateyourm1nd
2nd September 2017, 01:57 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6toGd8f_jE

SabSquad
3rd September 2017, 02:28 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H6toGd8f_jE

Some heavy stuff right here!

chaser1
20th September 2017, 02:04 PM
Where did bold_ally gold?

Lib3rateyourm1nd
20th September 2017, 06:19 PM
Where did bold_ally gold?

Probably got banned. It was pretty obvious he had an A/C from the get-go. Too little too late though. Damage to the game was already done. Echo needs to go next. He's the one cycling Ayz's AC to everyone.

Shiggity
20th September 2017, 08:34 PM
Probably got banned. It was pretty obvious he had an A/C from the get-go. Too little too late though. Damage to the game was already done. Echo needs to go next. He's the one cycling Ayz's AC to everyone.

You've been around here long enough to have had time to read the rules of the forum. I suggest you do it again. Specifically: No cheating allegations.

SabSquad
20th September 2017, 09:35 PM

Several fit the same pattern, i'll wait with eager to see what happens

In short, all the assumptions based on very likely info were/are correct

Today is a good day

iENA
20th September 2017, 11:39 PM

I wonder who is going to win the "Top Clickers This Age" rank, DN? They clicked alot and fair this age...

Bait-N-Rage
21st September 2017, 04:32 PM
They clicked fair and a lot..... And now they are banned lololol

Claw
1st October 2017, 06:15 AM
So, how is everyone enjoying _Age 24_ so far?
My mamma said its a good age to be alive for, and I strive hard daily to be the best in the game. Bless me mamma, bless me god, bless me pepe.

Sonata
7th October 2017, 02:20 PM
So, how is everyone enjoying _Age 24_ so far?
My mamma said its a good age to be alive for, and I strive hard daily to be the best in the game. Bless me mamma, bless me god, bless me pepe.

To sum it up, I'm probably done with ROC after this age. Boring, and the stat gap between casuals and no-lifers makes it pretty pointless to play anymore. Add in the lot of players who can't even play the game without trying to get an unfair advantage...it's becoming more a waste of time than it used to be.

Octo
9th October 2017, 03:39 PM
Well you can get pretty far without clicking and night time banking. I got to top 10 DA in a past age with only clicking like 10k on the first day and banking during the day (which even fails sometimes). But yeah, between the players who no-life the whole age and those who are just being douches because they can (and probably because they can't IRL), I'd say this game currently costs more than it returns.

SabSquad
14th October 2017, 02:49 AM
Well you can get pretty far without clicking and night time banking. I got to top 10 DA in a past age with only clicking like 10k on the first day and banking during the day (which even fails sometimes). But yeah, between the players who no-life the whole age and those who are just being douches because they can (and probably because they can't IRL), I'd say this game currently costs more than it returns.

The game is still fine, but the massive autoclicker hacking influenced the age

Claw
15th October 2017, 07:24 AM

:(. Octi dont quit, i'll buy you more tentacles.

Bait-N-Rage
24th October 2017, 06:02 PM
So will there be a big * next to the winner this age if its Cubez or Tinder... Yeah they were not banned for cheating but they were for sure aided by it?

Claw
24th October 2017, 07:05 PM
So will there be a big * next to the winner this age if its Cubez or Tinder... Yeah they were not banned for cheating but they were for sure aided by it?

no.

TOP RANKING DISCUSSION - AGE 27

Welcome to Age 27 Top Ranking Discussion.

It's quite simple - Rules of both GUA and RoC apply.

Just a quick recap:

NO CHEATING ACCUSATIONS

Bait-N-Rage
24th October 2017, 09:23 PM
no.

I know just twisting that knife a little bit....

Echo_O
25th October 2017, 04:31 AM

OMG Lib you are so smart !
How did you manage to resolve this case sherlock.
I appealed for AYZ for 2 ages i spent nights and days trying to convince moderators to let him play again , i never knew he had an Autoclicker not then.
After he played under a fake IP the age he was ban he confessed after getting ban that he had an AC .
I never spoke to him since because i was putting my ass on the line for him to get him back to the game and when he managed to get back he cheated again,

bottom line Lib you can point fingers as much as you want.
you will learn with time.

Echo_O

SabSquad
26th October 2017, 09:35 PM
I appealed for AYZ for 2 ages i spent nights and days trying to convince moderators to let him play again , i never knew he had an Autoclicker not then.
After he played under a fake IP the age he was ban he confessed after getting ban that he had an AC .
I never spoke to him since because i was putting my ass on the line for him to get him back to the game and when he managed to get back he cheated again,

Echo_O

Bottom line is that anyone who played roc for even 3 ages could see there was something fishy this age, expecially in the beginning of the age.
An age of autoclicking, and confirmed by the many bans seen by everyone during the age.

I'm even surprised you show up trying to make a point about anything. Lib's right in general.
Theres has been autoclicked massively ;), there's nothing to learn about that anymore

Claw
27th October 2017, 12:01 AM
I know just twisting that knife a little bit....

you silly.... :rofl: very much lols

Drudgery
27th October 2017, 09:37 AM
I am just a small player (TFF), not a big clicker (11,780 all age).
It's still kind of possible to play an active(ish) game and achieve a relatively decent rank.

Been playing under different names over the ages, finished in top 3 one age when I used to click 1M or so in an age and was supported by a bigger group of active players.

I do still wonder how an age of just UP and no clicking would pan out. Now I know that's not everyone's cup of tea but would sure make it easier to see how a balanced BF would pan out.

Just my tuppenceworth.

Lib3rateyourm1nd
27th October 2017, 05:16 PM
I must tread very carefully here, but I still want to have a little fun with this.

Thank you.

My Skype conversations with you, genius. And like you said,
Lib you are so smart !

I appealed for AYZ for 2 ages i spent nights and days trying to convince moderators to let him play again
Why?

i never knew he had an Autoclicker not then.
LOL

I never spoke to him since because i was putting my ass on the line for him to get him back to the game
LOL

and when he managed to get back he cheated again
Who would have thought.....

Finger* singular.

That's the truest thing you've said all post. I learn something new everyday.

Echo_O
Lib

chaser1
27th October 2017, 05:23 PM
Did you just make an attempt to validate your post? I wasn't sure what the point of that was.

Lib3rateyourm1nd
27th October 2017, 08:01 PM
Did you just make an attempt to validate your post? I wasn't sure what the point of that was.

Nope. My first post was clearly against the rules. Shigs right, I should know better. That's me having fun with an old friend.

chaser1
29th October 2017, 02:56 PM
Nope. My first post was clearly against the rules. Shigs right, I should know better. That's me having fun with an old friend.

Ah, fair nuff! Pretty interesting end of age race. I wonder who will win between tinder and icecubez

Octo
30th October 2017, 05:34 AM
I am just a small player (TFF), not a big clicker (11,780 all age).
It's still kind of possible to play an active(ish) game and achieve a relatively decent rank.

Been playing under different names over the ages, finished in top 3 one age when I used to click 1M or so in an age and was supported by a bigger group of active players.

I do still wonder how an age of just UP and no clicking would pan out. Now I know that's not everyone's cup of tea but would sure make it easier to see how a balanced BF would pan out.

Just my tuppenceworth.

Well, this:

Soldiers from others' clicks on you 4,053

Still netted me a top 10 TFF. The start may be slow but don't underestimate the power of UP.

Drudgery
30th October 2017, 07:15 AM
Well, this:

Soldiers from others' clicks on you 4,053

Still netted me a top 10 TFF. The start may be slow but don't underestimate the power of UP.

Agree with you on that Octo.
Whilst I do try to sell for UP as early as possible, I also do like to keep attacking for gold, so......I was no doubt a little slower than some....

Lib3rateyourm1nd
3rd November 2017, 05:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soqPPIjIXSc

chaser1
3rd November 2017, 08:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soqPPIjIXSc

I was entertained until the last 10 seconds, when I saw JarJar...

But otherwise, that was good!

Lib3rateyourm1nd
3rd November 2017, 12:54 PM
I was entertained until the last 10 seconds, when I saw JarJar...

But otherwise, that was good!

Haha I had to refresh myself on everything Star Wars related. When our members were choosing their names for next age, a couple people kept telling another member that Jar Jar was a "bold choice". Didn't really think about that until now. Why all the Jar Jar hate haha?

Shiggity
3rd November 2017, 05:52 PM
You calling me a hairy pig-beast? :icon_eek: That's cold, man.

en51tm
3rd November 2017, 06:19 PM
Congratulations iceCubeZ. Well deserved victory.

Lib3rateyourm1nd
3rd November 2017, 07:17 PM
You calling me a hairy pig-beast? :icon_eek: That's cold, man.

Haha not at all!! I was afraid of this haha. I googled "Andy" and first animation I saw was Andy from Toy Story. I googled "Shig" and the first thing that came up was a cross between a sheep and a pig :rofl:

chaser1
3rd November 2017, 11:20 PM
Congratulations iceCubeZ. Well deserved victory.

lolwut?

Claw
4th November 2017, 01:06 AM
Congrats IceCubeZ :)

SabSquad
4th November 2017, 01:27 AM
Congrats IceCubeZ :)

epic fail roc players..epic

Whishy
4th November 2017, 08:46 AM
This post is quite late but sums up my activity level these days; it was incredibly disappointing for myself and others who have been apart of SPLoP in one capacity or another over the years to see what happened, happen. While I may not know every detail, it's my understanding that everyone who had the AC, no longer has an account, as it should be.

I understand the talk of a tainted age, and I understand the lengths an alliance must go to rid themselves of a muddied past so I have faith in game and alliance leadership that it never happens again. Why it needs to happen as I, a Canadian, won an age, is beyond me anyways.

Hope this new age is competitive, exciting and clean. Good luck to all and enjoy your weekends :<3:

Shiggity
4th November 2017, 11:46 AM
Haha not at all!! I was afraid of this haha. I googled "Andy" and first animation I saw was Andy from Toy Story. I googled "Shig" and the first thing that came up was a cross between a sheep and a pig :rofl:

I see how you are! Poor ole Google...always getting the blame!! :D

Bait-N-Rage
5th November 2017, 12:48 AM
This post is quite late but sums up my activity level these days; it was incredibly disappointing for myself and others who have been apart of SPLoP in one capacity or another over the years to see what happened, happen. While I may not know every detail, it's my understanding that everyone who had the AC, no longer has an account, as it should be.

I understand the talk of a tainted age, and I understand the lengths an alliance must go to rid themselves of a muddied past so I have faith in game and alliance leadership that it never happens again. Why it needs to happen as I, a Canadian, won an age, is beyond me anyways.

Hope this new age is competitive, exciting and clean. Good luck to all and enjoy your weekends :<3:

Wishy, im gonna put it this way, yes everyone that was not involved in SP/LOP thinks that the age was tainted. You got to remember that everyone in SP and in Tinders crew got advantages because of what the cheaters were doing. Credits or Gold sells (dora) or just straight growth. Most or ROC quit trying after about 3 weeks because bold and company were so far ahead that we didnt see a way of beating him. At that point we couldnt touch him. 5 weeks later he gets banned with others, and ROC comes to life, but at that point everyone was still way behind Cubez and Tinder. So yes it was tainted i dont think that there will ever be an arguement that will change my mind on that.

On a better note i give Cubez and Tinder props. At the end they did the one thing that no matter what i did i couldnt counter. Props for doing a good job with the problems that you were dealt. Hopefully this dosnt happen again, it ruins everything for everyone. I talked with Cubez and i know he didnt want to win like that but in all reality what chose did he have. He had a lot of hard work involved in that as well. You can ask him and tinder both, i messaged them both a lot about how it was unfair, and they both hated the fact that it happend.

All i got is this, hate the people that cheated not the people that it affected.

Great fight at the end, cubez and tinder well done, Congrates

Sonata
5th November 2017, 03:44 PM
The worst part about age 27 is that everybody knows what happened, and nobody did or could change the outcome, regardless, because it would have required punishing players who did nothing wrong.

In the future, however, I would like to see the tainted credits and soldiers removed. TBG gained during cheating can't really be helped without freezing an account for x period of time, maybe, but at least removing the growth/credits would help balance the scales for everybody who actually played the game honestly.

Whoever these guys were that were cheating will definitely be back, because they now know they can influence an age completely. There is no question there. All they need to do is change IP's, make new emails, and change their ACs a little to avoid detection (I think?). The bigger question is, what will be done when that happens, and how long will it go on before it is dealt with? As much as I hate being a sour puss in public(repeatedly, at that), I expect to be disappointed about all of the above.

As much as it would be frowned upon, I still say adding a limit to clicks done in a day will bridge the gap between no lifers and cheaters and honest players alike. The game will become more about chain structure, and not about how much time you have to pound away at the keypad (or how good you or your officers are at scripting robots to do it for you...). It might result in an influx of multiple accounts, but I feel like that might actually aid in the detection of cheaters, and those smaller accounts who have their growth "fixed" can be farmed by anybody in the game, so the actual damage done to the game wont feel as bad as one giant untouchable account. Pair that with recruiters being disabled when it detects multiple recruiters on one system (already a thing), it would make it very difficult for cheaters to actually pull ahead and not get caught. I feel like 50k is a very achievable, yet relatively high goal for everybody. You could actually win at roc AND have a social life *gasp*.

Like it or not, age 27 will go down in history as the age of cheaters. Lets try not to let that happen again.

Alliance leaders: if a new account suddenly starts clicking a lot and wants in your alliance, it is your responsibility to check the validity of that player/account. Accounts are numbered based on how "new" they are, when you visit somebodies profile, the link always looks like this: https://www.ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=xxxxx with the x's being replaced with numbers. If the numbers is high in the 27,000s - 30,000s+ it means that account was just created late last age or early this age. If they are clicking like a fiend, you should really be asking yourself if these "new" players are legit. This can also be used to track players between ages to see who has changed their name. Use this to your advantage, because you are partly at fault when you let a cheater into your alliance. You might have been able to use ignorance as an excuse before, but thanks to me, that's only partly true now.

This doesn't mean someone can't dig up an old account and reactivate it to start cheating however, but it does aid in finding painfully obviously new accounts from being used by cheaters. I'm unsure if accounts banned before the big server crash in '22 (lol) but I'm curious if that crash meant old accounts were able to be reused. Can this be confirmed?

Anyway, there is my two cents. Enjoy.

Claw
6th November 2017, 10:22 AM
epic fail roc players..epic

uwotm8