PDA

View Full Version : KoC Fantasy/Role Playing Thread.

MFnBonsai
24th July 2017, 08:18 AM
Due to popular demand I have created this thread for players to discuss Fantasy/Role Playing....

At no point is this referring to anything sexual so keep it clean and no war related discussions here....

Once I provide an appropriate section for this thread it will be moved....

venar
24th July 2017, 08:33 AM
Venar awakens slowly, groggily. His eyes begin to take focus and he sees his fortifications for the first time in years.
His banners hang proudly, but show signs of wear. Rips, gashes, even burn marks adorn the once pristine cloths.

"You've finally awoken" speaks a voice from behind his bed.
The voice walks into sight, it's a medic wearing the crest of the house of Dark Mirage, "Just in time, too. Take these reports, they're fresh from census this morning."

Venar reaches up to take the stack of parchments, his wizened eyes scan across rows and rows of numbers, percentages and figures. His army, greatly thinned after years in a coma is hurting. The upside, is another chance for glory. "Send in my master of spies. Then you may return to the Darkness."

ROTTENSOUL
24th July 2017, 01:22 PM
I think this is where we are supposed to talk about Shasta 🦄
Of course us believers know she is not a fantasy. Hundreds of years from now minstrels will sing songs about rogue giving birth to her on that cold lonely mountain top.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
24th July 2017, 01:36 PM
There are many tales which I can tell you of our most scared leader. Shasta came as a wonderful surprise in my life. Shasta came to the land of KoC many ages ago. She has many along the way. Her main goal is to guide the righteous, thru the fields of tyranny to the promise land of gumdrops. If you would like more stories and lessons from Shasta you must join Rise of the unicorn. Or challenge her faithful and she will help us smite you.

ROLYAT
24th July 2017, 04:13 PM
What

macmoney
24th July 2017, 04:16 PM
reason #69 on how I know Gladiators is the Trillest squad in KoC

castleblack1
25th July 2017, 05:24 AM
Its the year 2087, people no longer have genders, we now identify as different flavor Doritos.

I am Cool Ranch and this....

Is my story

kaoz
25th July 2017, 04:24 PM
Due to popular demand I have created this thread for players to discuss Fantasy/Role Playing....

At no point is this referring to anything sexual so keep it clean and no war related discussions here....

Okay... I am out then.

Basilisk_LoP
26th July 2017, 11:22 PM
Shasta is more than just a dream. She is a nightmare, to some.
Shasta came unto me, prancing upon a high mountaintop. I was afraid she might fall, but then she spewed forth many gumdrops of might, and my thirst for gumdrops was quenched.
Then, I was struck once more, by a mighty psychic energy! Shasta had come once again unto me!
She told me, once and for all, by resting her MIGHTY HORN against my ever so fragile forehead, that she had plans for me, and for all of us.
She asked me to tell you all, please abandon your heretical ways, and join her ONE TRUE CULT.
Shasta is life. Shasta is Death. Shasta is all things in between, all that has ever been, and everything to come.

Join the Cult of the Unicorn. Dance with us under the rainbows. You will be rewarded in gumdrop paradise.

I think this is where we are supposed to talk about Shasta 濾
Of course us believers know she is not a fantasy. Hundreds of years from now minstrels will sing songs about rogue giving birth to her on that cold lonely mountain top.

Again and again, Shasta speaks to us. You all will hear, in time.
Shasta weeps for FoD. They no longer follow her true ways... I also weep for them, as they fall upon our swords. It did not have to be this way......

Danny
27th July 2017, 02:38 PM
As we walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
we take a look at our lives and realise there's nothin' left,
because we've been raiding and sabbin' so long,
that even our momma's think that our game aint strong,

But I ain't never crossed a man that didn't deserve it
Me be treated like a punk, you know that's unheard of
You better watch your messages and how your talkin'
Or you and your homies might be lined in chalk,

I really hate to trip, but I learn to cope
As they choke, I see myself in the pistol smoke