PDA

View Full Version : Fod Vs Glads

cottonball
13th June 2017, 11:09 AM
I was going to post in the previous thread, but since it's closed, I'll start a new one..

In an effort to avoid another pointless war between fod and glads, I thought perhaps a preemptive post here might go along way towards remediating some of the frustrations from both sides.

First off, it's very pointless for our two alliances, that are so like minded, to war each other... to be perfectly honest, I have alot of respect for how you guys play, cause you play like us... XXXX it!!! 🙂 I know I speak for the majority of FoD when I say that we'd rather team up with you guys and fight a real war than continue this age after age battle because we're both hard headed..

and just to be clear here... nobody asked me to post the above... this is not a surrender or a truce post... just an honest post!! The below was requested though... so to hopefully take the necessary steps to avoid the past, I will say this..

Pain panda.. you're an absolute Pain in the!! you're a great warrior... those 900ish raids on my last age were quite annoying... if I couldn't count on anything else last age, I knew I'd get my daily visit from you!! If this all started because of some unjustified approval several years ago, I'm sorry, but I honestly don't know why you love us as much as you do.. 🙂

chrisl7605
13th June 2017, 07:09 PM
We literally gave you guys trickle and you proceeded to make up some fake BS about fin sabbing you and then warred us...

castleblack1
14th June 2017, 02:07 PM
We literally gave you guys trickle and you proceeded to make up some fake BS about fin sabbing you and then warred us...

take the olive branch, no need for that bruh

MFnBonsai
15th June 2017, 10:59 AM
Closed at the request of the thread starter as it served its purpose....