PDA

View Full Version : KoC Age 23.5 Public Recruiters

bloodpirate
16th June 2013, 11:43 PM
Public Recruiters....

http://www.cabieri.com/Fod_Recruiter.user.js

Use at your own risk.... As with anything all scripts are use at your own risk....

bon ^^ that ;0

You need Greasemonkey to run the script

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/

and yes, public means anyone can use it , any time. just don't try to hack or abuse it.

Danny
16th June 2013, 11:43 PM
List of Public Recruiters age 22

Name: HiJacked Yar
Chain: FF/LOP but Free for public use.
Link: http://donatoborrello.com/koc/bot/YAR-Hijack.user.js
Click List Rank Page: http://donatoborrello.com/stats/clicks.php

Name: Erics Modified Yar
Chain: LaCNV but free for public use.
Link: http://userscripts-mirror.org/scripts/show/457406
Clink List Rank Page: http://lacn.dividinglimits.com/clicker/top.php

Name: FoD Yar
Chain: FoD but free for public use.
Link:: http://www.cabieri.com/Fod_Recruiter.user.js
Click List Rank Page: http://www.cabieri.com/cgi-bin/clicktop.pl

ThomasA edit:

As per kingsofchaos Rules

Kings of Chaos does not maintain a list of "approved" tools - updates to a previously-legal tool may make it illegal. Use of browser add-ons and tools is at your own risk.

http://www.kingsofchaos.com/help.php#rules

DL-JayBagz
17th June 2013, 02:04 AM
http://luxbot.net/YAR-Hijack.user.js

MFnBonsai
17th June 2013, 03:26 AM
http://luxbot.net/YAR-Hijack.user.js

Public????

DL-JayBagz
17th June 2013, 03:39 AM
Yea :)

venar
16th August 2013, 09:24 AM
Yar-Hijack has been disabled due to hosting limitations, if things change I will post again.

bloodpirate
16th August 2013, 09:48 AM
thanks for the update.

bloodpirate
12th July 2014, 10:42 PM
ok, call me inept .. but .. when greasemonkey version 2.0 came into effect a short time ago .. lacn yar ceased to work. does anyone have a quick fix .. besides trying to find greasemonkey version 1.15 and getting it installed again??

GwyliTje
13th July 2014, 09:02 AM
ok, call me inept .. but .. when greasemonkey version 2.0 came into effect a short time ago .. lacn yar ceased to work. does anyone have a quick fix .. besides trying to find greasemonkey version 1.15 and getting it installed again??

It's still working in chrome using tampermonkey

orc000
15th July 2014, 09:25 AM
my yar was broken too.
so i went to : https://addons.mozilla.org/nl/firefox/addon/greasemonkey/versions/
and installed 1.15 again
https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/downloads/file/243212/greasemonkey-1.15-fx.xpi?src=version-history
just click on the link , i did not need to uninstall 2.0
and yar worked again

bloodpirate
8th August 2014, 05:50 PM
thanks for the work around

so, since TGF got hacked and the admins reset the game, the recruiters haven't been updating people like they used too. yes or no??

orc000
29th October 2014, 02:47 PM
nope , FF recruiter wont be online anymore.

GiantDave_WoC
30th October 2014, 03:13 AM
nope , FF recruiter wont be online anymore.

That is a shame. So what do you use?

en51tm
30th October 2014, 12:59 PM
We use the LaCN Yar. It's the only one that I think is available for use by everyone.

http://lacn.dividinglimits.com/clicker/eric_yar.user.js

bloodpirate
30th October 2014, 01:20 PM
lacn yar is not public. not everyone can use it. they have restrictions

ghoulavenger
30th October 2014, 02:46 PM
LaCN YAR does not work while you are using SR's script (GameOver). Beyond that, I don't know of any restrictions.

ROTTENSOUL
30th October 2014, 05:57 PM
LaCN YAR does not work while you are using SR's script (GameOver). Beyond that, I don't know of any restrictions.
They restricted FoD because we are killing them

ghoulavenger
30th October 2014, 06:39 PM
Really? Too bad, I thought that was supposed to be a public recruiter. Well I suppose you can always start writing your own. Shouldn't be too different from maintaining FoD's script.

MFnBonsai
30th October 2014, 08:48 PM
If anyone in KoC can use it it is public....

If they put a restriction on an alliance that is raiding/sabbin them they are quite entitled to do so if they own the recruiter....

Why would you allow your enemy the ability to grow from a tool you have....

Personally if it is a public script it should be public but that is purely my opinion....

Maybe FoD can use that as part of the surrender terms when the time comes....

Anyway this is not a war thread so we do not need to have such discussions here.... If anyone knows of a public recruiter available for everyone post it here for others to use....

BUT REMEMBER USE OF RECRUITERS/TOOLS ARE PURELY AT YOUR OWN RISK....

ROTTENSOUL
2nd November 2014, 07:01 PM
If anyone in KoC can use it it is public....

If they put a restriction on an alliance that is raiding/sabbin them they are quite entitled to do so if they own the recruiter....

Why would you allow your enemy the ability to grow from a tool you have....

Personally if it is a public script it should be public but that is purely my opinion....

Maybe FoD can use that as part of the surrender terms when the time comes....

Thanks to Ibykus we have our own recruiter now, so it is not part of our surrender terms.
I don't know yet if Ibykus wants to make this recruiter a public one.

cottonball
29th November 2014, 08:55 PM
Public recruiter huh? hmmmm

Well... FoD members were using LACN's recruiter for the most part because we thought it was public... but then, when they declared war on us, they removed our access... so, like Bon says.. not really public huh????

So, in the past, I had been getting pushed to create our own... so this was motivation to do so... I took the standard code (not really sure who to give credit to for the front end.. Baigo??), made some changes to it and developed the backend for it...

I had full intentions to keep this private... a tool for only FoD members to use... but some of our more generous members convinced me that the game as a whole needed a public tool as the built interface is so horrible...

That said... FoD is offering use of their recruiter to anyone who wants to use it. No Tricks, No gimmicks... Just trying to be nice to those in need... If you declare war on us, so what!!... I won't revoke your access to it.. that doesn't do the entire community/game any good...

If I catch people trying to hack it or break it in any way, you can be assured I will restrict your access.. if it becomes too much of a burden, I'll just make it private... so please don't abuse it.. use it as a tool, grow, enjoy...

you can download it at http://www.cabieri.com/Fod_Recruiter.user.js

If you run into issues or have questions, send me a message in-game and I'll look into it.. btw, I'm ibykus in-game in age 17....

Screwdriver_LaCN
30th November 2014, 12:31 AM
Public recruiter huh? hmmmm

Well... FoD members were using LACN's recruiter for the most part because we thought it was public... but then, when they declared war on us, they removed our access... so, like Bon says.. not really public huh????

So, in the past, I had been getting pushed to create our own... so this was motivation to do so... I took the standard code (not really sure who to give credit to for the front end.. Baigo??), made some changes to it and developed the backend for it...

I had full intentions to keep this private... a tool for only FoD members to use... but some of our more generous members convinced me that the game as a whole needed a public tool as the built interface is so horrible...

That said... FoD is offering use of their recruiter to anyone who wants to use it. No Tricks, No gimmicks... Just trying to be nice to those in need... If you declare war on us, so what!!... I won't revoke your access to it.. that doesn't do the entire community/game any good...

If I catch people trying to hack it or break it in any way, you can be assured I will restrict your access.. if it becomes too much of a burden, I'll just make it private... so please don't abuse it.. use it as a tool, grow, enjoy...

you can download it at http://www.cabieri.com/Fod_Recruiter.user.js

If you run into issues or have questions, send me a message in-game and I'll look into it.. btw, I'm ibykus in-game in age 17....

About the bolded part - ZupZup created YAR. He was DL member I believe ;) After he retired he gave the code to the public and then Eric made his own version which later Baigo copied etc. lol After that every YAR can be taken from many places xD

Anyways kudos for making clicker for your guys and the public who wants to use it :P I see FoD has some nice clickers (excluding BP cause he is always clicking haha) :D

GiantDave_WoC
30th November 2014, 01:50 AM
After using the other options the benefit with this recruiter is that it has more active links so is more up to date than the others. Everyone welcome to use it :)

en51tm
1st December 2014, 05:58 AM
I like it. It's a nice excuse to start clicking again.

Thanks Ibycus :)

GiantDave_WoC
1st December 2014, 07:15 AM
Lol nice to see the community is still here. A few hours after giving it to the public people are trying to hack it lol.

It's still up and working properly again now.

ROTTENSOUL
1st December 2014, 11:04 AM
Kudo's to you Ibykus, an actual public recruiter!

MFnBonsai
8th December 2014, 12:28 AM
Thread title has been changed to Age 18 public recruiter thread....

If you have a public recruiter and want it added to the list then pm me your link or post it in this thread and it will be added to the list on the first page....

cottonball
8th December 2014, 07:32 AM
Fod's recruiter is still public for age 18...

www.cabieri.com/Fod_Recruiter.user.js

bloodpirate
9th December 2014, 12:56 PM
if anyone has issues with the public recruiter, let ibycus or cp_bloodpirate_des know ingame /// ibycus or bloodpirate know on IRC channel #fod.

DePyro
21st December 2014, 10:55 PM
There is a problem with it. Stays at the loading recaptcha screen. Is there not a public clicker like ruins has?

bloodpirate
22nd December 2014, 12:33 AM
There is a problem with it. Stays at the loading recaptcha screen. Is there not a public clicker like ruins has?

did you contact anyone in game or on irc, like i stated??

ThomasA
22nd December 2014, 07:42 AM

The only recruiter that is endorsed by the game, though limited in features is recruit.php on the main site.

All the other recruiters including scripts that alter recruit.php are player made and use at own risk.

bloodpirate
22nd December 2014, 04:30 PM
The only recruiter that is endorsed by the game, though limited in features is recruit.php on the main site.

All the other recruiters including scripts that alter recruit.php are player made and use at own risk.

yes, as i stated in the first post of this thread, and bon has stated already in this thread. it is no secret that any scripts downloaded into a persons computer might be hazardous. including some games themselves. if you would like to go through the script and verify it is safe to use, we would appreciate that. we can then say .. this script has been verified safe by ThomasA koc mod

we have over 400 people using it.

KoC-Moderator_bon 83 .. the other game mod bon, has used it. did you feel any ill efects from its use bon?

kaoz
22nd December 2014, 04:35 PM
Yeah KoC chat is a virus according my virus check, can we shut that down please?

ThomasA
23rd December 2014, 02:07 PM
yes, as i stated in the first post of this thread, and bon has stated already in this thread. it is no secret that any scripts downloaded into a persons computer might be hazardous. including some games themselves. if you would like to go through the script and verify it is safe to use, we would appreciate that. we can then say .. this script has been verified safe by ThomasA koc mod

we have over 400 people using it.

KoC-Moderator_bon 83 .. the other game mod bon, has used it. did you feel any ill efects from its use bon?

As stated in the rules posted on the main site:

Kings of Chaos does not maintain a list of "approved" tools - updates to a previously-legal tool may make it illegal. Use of browser add-ons and tools is at your own risk.

atti
14th January 2016, 11:05 AM
So to anybody that comes here asking about the recruiter.
Yes, recruit.php in Kingsofchaos.com has been broken for a while now.
Still waiting for an admin to come by and fix it.

zeesh
22nd April 2016, 07:12 AM
still broken

bloodpirate
26th April 2016, 05:58 PM
it is all working great .. lots of people using it, and constantly being updated.

MFnBonsai
26th August 2016, 02:16 AM
This is a thread about public recruiters....

If you have one post it here....

If alliances are banned on a recruiter it is no longer public and will be removed....

Keep your squabbling out of this thread.... Those concerned know who I am talking about....

Danny
22nd January 2017, 10:27 PM
Looks like FoD public recruiter is still running for age 21.

enjoy.

Greek-Empire
3rd March 2018, 02:10 PM
which clicker is working now?

serpantsalot
3rd March 2018, 02:52 PM
none yet I think

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
3rd March 2018, 04:37 PM
typing the letter is not working on koc or in YAR

mods/admins pls fix :icon_eh:

Mielinski
3rd March 2018, 06:57 PM
typing the letter is not working on koc or in YAR

mods/admins pls fix :icon_eh:

It's better typing doesn't work anymore because of the auto clickers out there :)

Let's keep things fair this age? ;)

MFnBonsai
3rd March 2018, 09:18 PM
It’s a new feature....

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
3rd March 2018, 09:41 PM
So you are telling me that we can no longer type the letter that matches that image. We have to click the button that matches the image?
So that we can avoid people trying to use auto's when clicking.
So I'm not a programmer, but I'll break out some logic here... If a auto was reading image to then click the letter, would it not be able to read the button to click it as well .....
Tbh seems like this would encourage people to cheat even more, while it punishes us non cheaters.
And also can someone remind Mielinski, that even passive aggressively making cheating accusations is against the rules of posting in this forum.

MFnBonsai
4th March 2018, 03:02 AM
There are always a few bugs when an age resets and this age is no different.... it is being looked into to be fixed asap....

ROTTENSOUL
4th March 2018, 03:40 AM
There are always a few bugs when an age resets and this age is no different.... it is being looked into to be fixed asap....

I was clicking from phone using the ingame recruiter. I could click maybe a 100 links before it said there was no one left to click.. Then later I could click another 3 or so and got the same issue.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
4th March 2018, 04:35 AM

From KoC:

Known issues unresolved;

Numpad is still on strike - this is not due to missplaced commands.

Am I reading this wrong then, I am taking this to mean it is like that on purpose.

Qrtrpndr
4th March 2018, 05:11 AM
From KoC:

Am I reading this wrong then, I am taking this to mean it is like that on purpose.

You're taking it wrongly, I assume (also just guessing).
My best guess is they haven't found a way (or at least which works like they want it) to prevent autoclicking, thus temporarily disabling the typing option until it works perfectly.

GoddessAriana-SR
4th March 2018, 05:21 AM
I was clicking from phone using the ingame recruiter. I could click maybe a 100 links before it said there was no one left to click.. Then later I could click another 3 or so and got the same issue.

The ingame recruiter only shows yourself, your friends and people with positive morale, so not the entire list of players on the battlefield. It was always like that. ;)

Shredmeister
26th May 2018, 09:58 PM
Only getting a blank black screen after activating YAR on recruit page. All three versions do it. Using latest GM version, running no other scripts. Turned off all other extentions, GM and YAR script is only thing running beyond default Firefox.

Works fine in Waterfox. No idea why. Except when I missclick, and where I should get a recaptcha I instead get a blank black box I can't do anything with.

EDIT: Been trying for about 20 minutes, tried all three YAR's in Firefox, Waterfox, and even Chrome w/ Tampermonkey. Either my shit is all fucked up or KoC is at the moment.

bloodpirate
26th May 2018, 10:40 PM
i can help with the mis click part .. there is no captcha on the clicking page of yar. you have to leave there, go back to recruit page, where the captcha button is. find the crosswalk or signs or vehicles or whatever you have to do, then verify, then click the little submit button just below them, then go back to yar recruiter. a bit of a pain in the A$$ but it works.

Shredmeister
28th May 2018, 01:17 PM
i can help with the mis click part .. there is no captcha on the clicking page of yar. you have to leave there, go back to recruit page, where the captcha button is. find the crosswalk or signs or vehicles or whatever you have to do, then verify, then click the little submit button just below them, then go back to yar recruiter. a bit of a pain in the A$$ but it works.

Huh, it's been a long time since I played but I specifically remember the missclick captchas occurring within the recruiter. Did admins change something to disallow it?

Regardless, thanks for answering BP, you did me a solid.

EDIT: And of course, after I answer it starts working flawlessly, captchas appearing in the recruiter, but only with Chrome + Tampermonkey (Grease Monkey equivalent).