PDA

View Full Version : Top Ranking Discussion - Age 22

ThomasA
10th June 2017, 02:00 PM
A new age is upon us....

Stick to the forum rules for posting and enjoy the new age....

Danny
11th June 2017, 03:58 AM
Hope everyone is gonna have a enjoyable age...

Are any wars carrying over towards this age? *cough* fod *cough* glads ... :P??

Talk to me

J_VA
11th June 2017, 08:58 AM
I'd like to announce this age I'm not competing for #1.I'd like to give other people the opportunity at infinite glory.

Cheers.

PS: is it age 22 or age 21 part 2?I'm expecting a reset any day now

Danny
11th June 2017, 09:29 AM
I'd like to announce this age I'm not competing for #1.I'd like to give other people the opportunity at infinite glory.

Cheers.

PS: is it age 22 or age 21 part 2?I'm expecting a reset any day now

It's age 21+1 part 1, chapter 2 paragraph 1, line 8.

But yeah, lets us small fish reach #1 and reign amongst the supreme.
I'm top50 already, but not for long lol... :(

Thijs_g
12th June 2017, 04:31 AM
So looks like NV and Lacn merged. Should be a nice combo?

Danny
12th June 2017, 05:08 PM
with another chain merged, it could end up being a competitor against SR....

roy123
12th June 2017, 08:28 PM
DEMK in SR chain, i didnt notice that last age, or just happend?

AncientHumor
12th June 2017, 08:52 PM
DEMK in SR chain, i didnt notice that last age, or just happend?

just happened, although we did join up the very end of last age since we needed to restructure anyways and saved some commander changes

GiantDave_WoC
15th June 2017, 08:50 AM
just happened, although we did join up the very end of last age since we needed to restructure anyways and saved some commander changes

Great, lets make the game a big pyramid :D

Just popped in to see:

AaAnvox-SR 159,133 Humans
AaApocalypse-SR 105,069 Humans
Aggie_ 77,840 Humans
TAS TAS-Mariah 69,263 Humans

So the top SR account has over 2 times the soldiers of the nearest competitor chain.

Enjoy another age of no wars and unhittable accounts!

Danny
15th June 2017, 09:55 AM
you cant speculate to think there is going to be no wars?

glads and fod are still about, theirs always possibility for a war there...

ROLYAT
15th June 2017, 12:32 PM

Just popped in to see:

Aggie_ 77,840 Humans

So the top SR account has over 2 times the soldiers of the nearest competitor chain.

The new age is never official until a GiantDave post about SR being too big happens! :woot:

krieper
15th June 2017, 01:58 PM
It's funny when someone calling himself a giant has comments about someone being big ;-)

Fact of the matter is, SR is the best at what they do... recruit new players to their alliance.

If you look at who is playing now, you won't find 80% of them in the eoa rankings of 3-5 ages ago, because the playerbase and leadership renews itself.

If I hear Eric still calls all the shots in LaCN, it is no wonder that the superpower of 10 ages ago is now nothing more than a growthdeal... kind of sad, but it is what it is.

ThirtySeven
15th June 2017, 02:07 PM
This is how difficult it is to be a top 10 alliance. :P

http://i64.tinypic.com/34ijx20.png

kaoz
15th June 2017, 03:14 PM
This is how difficult it is to be a top 10 alliance. :P

http://i64.tinypic.com/34ijx20.png

Show off, likely fake logs.... :p

g0rFz-
15th June 2017, 08:05 PM
who is playing tgf?

ThatMexicanGuy
15th June 2017, 10:32 PM
who is playing tgf?

chosen is

macmoney
18th June 2017, 03:33 PM

Just popped in to see:

Aggie_ 77,840 Humans

look in the mirror and you'll know what alliance to blame :)

PainPanda
19th June 2017, 08:10 AM
I will definately win this age :D

Danny
20th June 2017, 05:53 PM
Noone in SR will finish in the top 3...

krieper
21st June 2017, 10:00 AM
Noone in SR will finish in the top 3...

It does get boring...

ROLYAT
21st June 2017, 10:09 AM
It does get boring...

Maybe if you guys warred it would be more interesting? Although swallowing up all the turk alliances probably won't help change that much... :lamer:

Danny
21st June 2017, 01:04 PM
Whos up for war??

Jezuzz
22nd June 2017, 09:35 AM
Whos up for war??

I am! In about 1,5 week. First some vacation and then I will start sabbing a chain. Probably a big one..

Who wanna join in?

macmoney
6th July 2017, 02:15 PM
may as well call KOC the NBA of gaming with the lack of competition

High Five to Demk and AaA for folding and providing SR
Top 50 (TFF Totals)
SR- 17 (6,135,802)
NVLACN- 8 (2,771,633)
RL- 6 (1,992,777)
Flop- 5 (1,267,122)
tof/lgc- 6 (1,452,177)
Gladiators- 3 (689,621)
FoD- 2 (502,314)
Sol- 3 (687,507)

ROLYAT
6th July 2017, 02:49 PM
High Five to Demk and AaA for folding and providing SR

Who is DEMK and AAA? :wtf:

Would be interesting to see how many non-SR accounts have 5k UP compared to them. Now that AaAnvox-SR has 10k UP, they'll be able to fund a ton of mids sooner rather than later.

Aggie
6th July 2017, 11:37 PM
Hahaha... The big "SR is too big" show all over again. Gets kinda boring.

If talking and complaining about it is all you do it will never change. Warring isn't helping much either, as it was shown age19 and 20. Not warring isn't helping as shown age 21. What if you actually started to recruit? Offering the same community as SR? A Busy private irc channel with friendly people instead of channel with 10 idling (mostly SR hating) grumpy old farts... Actually trying to get those noobs stay with the game instead of scaring them away.
You might want to give that a try for a change...

Aggie
6th July 2017, 11:40 PM
I am! In about 1,5 week. First some vacation and then I will start sabbing a chain. Probably a big one..

Who wanna join in?

Wait what, you can't on your own? Lol..
Give it your best shot if you're after us. We'll be ready :punch:

macmoney
7th July 2017, 07:26 AM

If talking and complaining about it is all you do it will never change. Warring isn't helping much either, as it was shown age19 and 20. Not warring isn't helping as shown age 21. What if you actually started to recruit? Offering the same community as SR? A Busy private irc channel with friendly people instead of channel with 10 idling (mostly SR hating) grumpy old farts... Actually trying to get those noobs stay with the game instead of scaring them away.

Great post, but too many flaws.

-never knocked SR, I knocked two alliances for folding. Showed the disparity of the current top 50 as if they really needed to be there. As well as the lack of alliances that are Independent.

-I knocked koc in general for no competition.

-Hardest part of an alliance is the script..... You wouldn't know this. (but I assume one of your folded alliances you absorbed does)

-Plenty of other ways to have a community now with whatsapp, and other ways for instant chats, rather than IRC. Especially after the koc server went down.

-As you guys know, its too hard to be big and to train your members. Unlike you guys people tend to stay at a manageable level, and you guys like to let your noobs run wild and blame others for "not being able to hold gold because of your DA" when if they're trained, that isn't a problem.

-Most hating between alliances isn't between everyone and SR. If that was the case, we'd see everyone team up against you because they hate you. Instead most hating going on depends on the flavor of the day.

-We'll offer the same community as SR when we join SR. smh, if we're all the same this game would be awfully boring as there would be no diversity.

ROLYAT
7th July 2017, 09:09 AM

Aggie why are you getting so defensive? Mac was clearly giving flak to the turk alliances that fled to SR for growth and protection. And yes, GLD is clearly full of SR-hating, grumpy, old farts... you have such sound logic.

And why would we want to offer the same community as SR? If I wanted to be in the same community as a bunch of turks, I would have turked to SR myself.

somax-
7th July 2017, 09:20 AM
-never knocked SR, I knocked two alliances for folding. Showed the disparity of the current top 50 as if they really needed to be there. As well as the lack of alliances that are Independent.

It's been that way for many many many ages though. Never really had a pure chain win the age. There's always been growth deals in place.

-I knocked koc in general for no competition.

As Aggie said, try recruiting. This isn't KOC's fault it's everyone who isn't SR's fault for being lazy and just accepting it.

Glads have gotten bigger.
NV are only in their second age and have recruited well
Dave used to recruit well for FOD (now look at them)
LaCN stopped recruiting almost altogether

-Hardest part of an alliance is the script..... You wouldn't know this. (but I assume one of your folded alliances you absorbed does)
AAA have their own script.
DEMK use ours
SR have their own

So 3 SEPERATE chains in the SR/AAA/DEMK chain and 2 scripts

-Plenty of other ways to have a community now with whatsapp, and other ways for instant chats, rather than IRC. Especially after the koc server went down.

Actually I completely agree. People should start trying to get set up on other things than just IRC anymore.

-As you guys know, its too hard to be big and to train your members. Unlike you guys people tend to stay at a manageable level, and you guys like to let your noobs run wild and blame others for "not being able to hold gold because of your DA" when if they're trained, that isn't a problem.

You had no defense so our "noobs" were actually following policy
You now have defense and the hits have gotten better.
You also couldn't pick out any repeat offenders. So our chain of 250 people (lets say 5 leave a week and 5 join a week) gives you 5 or so occasions a week and almost none are repeat offenders. That means our "noobs" were actually trained very well if it's only the newest members making mistakes.

-Most hating between alliances isn't between everyone and SR. If that was the case, we'd see everyone team up against you because they hate you. Instead most hating going on depends on the flavor of the day.

I also agree with this. RS/DEMK/TAS/LGC/TOF etc we have had no problems with really ever lately. That's actually a fair chunk of the game.
FOD/Glads/LaCN actually hate us
FF-LOP were bandwagon haters that 1 age
NV are also bandwagon haters, only some actually came from SR

-We'll offer the same community as SR when we join SR. smh, if we're all the same this game would be awfully boring as there would be no diversity.

I don't think he actually meant to become us. I mean obviously SR and Glads have different views. But i'm sure you could adapt some of ours to help Glads grow if you wanted to, no? And i'm sure we could do the same if we wanted.

ROLYAT
7th July 2017, 09:29 AM
blah blah blah

Oh jesus christ, you're in here now too???:frusty:

All trolling aside, no one cares that SR is so big. the thing that gets others frustrated is when alliances decide they can't handle it by themselves or team up with a comparable alliance and instead flee to SR for growth and protection. I personally couldn't care less if SR wins age after age as I'm not playing this game to rank; I have more fun going after alliances that give me reasons to sab them. It has been FOD/LACN in the past, before that it was AAA or NWO, maybe it'll be SR this age. Maybe it'll be NV? Who knows? Some of you noobs take this game too seriously.

Now lets get back to our regular scheduled trolling :<3:

castleblack1
7th July 2017, 09:41 AM
every alliance trys to recruit and everyone has the same thing to offer, unfortunately most new people seem to want to join the biggest, i personally see no joy in that, what happened to the love of the underdog?!?!?!

macmoney
7th July 2017, 10:46 AM
It's been that way for many many many ages though. Never really had a pure chain win the age. There's always been growth deals in place.

Yep, but doesn't mean that doesn't make it bad for koc as a whole, and if you guys are going to be so cocky, why not try something that hasn't been done in so long.

As Aggie said, try recruiting. This isn't KOC's fault it's everyone who isn't SR's fault for being lazy and just accepting it.

Glads have gotten bigger.
NV are only in their second age and have recruited well
Dave used to recruit well for FOD (now look at them)
LaCN stopped recruiting almost altogether

Didn't say anything about this..... so cool

AAA have their own script.
DEMK use ours
SR have their own

So 3 SEPERATE chains in the SR/AAA/DEMK chain and 2 scripts

those are 1 alliances, not chains, let alone 3 chains..... and I guess you made it easier for people to figure out who I was referring too when talking about how hard scripting is. Secondly its so great for koc to have two of the best scripts in one chain.

You had no defense so our "noobs" were actually following policy
You now have defense and the hits have gotten better.
You also couldn't pick out any repeat offenders. So our chain of 250 people (lets say 5 leave a week and 5 join a week) gives you 5 or so occasions a week and almost none are repeat offenders. That means our "noobs" were actually trained very well if it's only the newest members making mistakes.

I did pick out repeat offenders, and I told you my D was fine per our policy, so I followed our policy and sabbed them, than continued to sab them as you QQed about me not training my members when you provided no logs, even after I asked. So if you are not going to train your members b/c I don't train mine (even though I do) and not tell me who I need to train (which is pretty ignorant of you), of course I'm going to sab as you clearly said you're not going.

I also agree with this. RS/DEMK/TAS/LGC/TOF etc we have had no problems with really ever lately. That's actually a fair chunk of the game.
FOD/Glads/LaCN actually hate us
FF-LOP were bandwagon haters that 1 age
NV are also bandwagon haters, only some actually came from SR

Demk who is now in SR, TAS which was formed in SR, as well as have been with sr multiple times in the past two or three ages. Flop were only haters cause you guys warred them, that's on you and you can't blame them for that. Especially with you having a leader chain them. No, FoD, Glads don't hate you. If we did we would have warred you 3 ages ago when we were all in the same chain. Also if we hated you, we easily could have taken our little spat a few weeks ago much farther than what it was.

Also, TAS LGC and TOF Haven't warred in not just age's, but YEARS. So High Five......... And tbh you can pretty much throw RS and FLop in that group cause they try pretty hard to stay away from war.

As for lacn, why wouldn't they hate you guys. You continuously raid TGF at EOA even though there is no chance for them to get #1 or 2, you just do it to knock them lower and lower. So yeah, actions have consequences, all of which you've brought on yourselves

I don't think he actually meant to become us. I mean obviously SR and Glads have different views. But i'm sure you could adapt some of ours to help Glads grow if you wanted to, no? And i'm sure we could do the same if we wanted.

Just read your leaders/ ex leaders posts on your two forums. Plenty of talk about us :)

so I guess maybe if there's so much talk about us on your forums, and no talk about you on our forums. I guess maybe aggie should change the post to SR should quit complaining about glads :)

krieper
8th July 2017, 12:34 AM
Not sure what the good ol' glads got to do with this, but gotta love the active thread so +1

macmoney
8th July 2017, 01:33 PM
Not sure what the good ol' glads got to do with this, but gotta love the active thread so +1

If we have nothing to do with this, then why are your alliances members responding to me, as well as throwing Glads into there posts :)

krieper
8th July 2017, 05:43 PM
If we have nothing to do with this, then why are your alliances members responding to me, as well as throwing Glads into there posts :)

My point exactly :-P

ROLYAT
9th July 2017, 02:41 PM
Clearly everyone loves talking about the trillest. We're used to it by now.

ThirtySeven
9th July 2017, 05:41 PM
A Busy private irc channel with friendly people instead of channel with 10 idling (mostly SR hating) grumpy old farts...

True. But it's private, so I couldn't join to experience it. It made me hate SR and turned me into an idle old fart. See, it's really all your fault.

Wings
9th July 2017, 08:43 PM
Well idk why Aggie and Somax are being a bit defensive here but it is true that SR/crap/crap is indeed too big. I was quite surprised to see DEMK join the SR-wagon after all the cry for war last age, but I've always liked them bunch so I respect their decision for it. I do find it quite depressing that SR's got 1-2-3 TFF and likely 1-2-3-4-5 end of age unless a group of folks does something about it.

krieper
10th July 2017, 04:59 AM
SR is only 1/4th of its size it once was. Can't blame us for other alliances failing.

What I find weird is that TGF is bigger than Lexrenegade... growthdeal gone wrong?

macmoney
11th July 2017, 06:59 AM
SR is only 1/4th of its size it once was. Can't blame us for other alliances failing.

What I find weird is that TGF is bigger than Lexrenegade... growthdeal gone wrong?

I'd say its more about alliances buckling to your "great" deals and protection than other alliances failing.

As well as bad deals in the past that involved you, as well as other alliances

Congrats on being 1/4th of the size it once was, you've really done the koc community a great service.

krieper
11th July 2017, 07:16 AM
I'd say its more about alliances buckling to your "great" deals and protection than other alliances failing.

As well as bad deals in the past that involved you, as well as other alliances

Congrats on being 1/4th of the size it once was, you've really done the koc community a great service.

Just replying on the "SR being too big" bs. We aren't that big, others just got really small.

About Allies, well... everyone is free to find the deal best suited for their alliance, isn't it? I think every alliance in the game has had inchain allies at one point.

macmoney
11th July 2017, 07:43 AM
Just replying on the "SR being too big" bs. We aren't that big, others just got really small.

About Allies, well... everyone is free to find the deal best suited for their alliance, isn't it? I think every alliance in the game has had inchain allies at one point.

Yep, and I stand by my point that is more so due to alliances buckling to your "great" deals and protetion, as well as bad deals in the past that involved SR, yourself, and a few other particular alliances.

krieper
11th July 2017, 08:38 AM
LaCN did plenty of "great deals" in the past. IB, Demk, Glads, Fod, LoP, AaA ... all have been in their chain at one point.

Now NV is doing the same.

Deals happen because the game is setup in a way that benefits clickdeals. As long as that gamedynamic doesn't change I don't see that change.

If it's good or bad, I'll leave to everyone to judge... but it's effective.

macmoney
11th July 2017, 09:12 AM
LaCN did plenty of "great deals" in the past. IB, Demk, Glads, Fod, LoP, AaA ... all have been in their chain at one point.

Now NV is doing the same.

Deals happen because the game is setup in a way that benefits clickdeals. As long as that gamedynamic doesn't change I don't see that change.

If it's good or bad, I'll leave to everyone to judge... but it's effective.

idk where you're going with this, but no one has said alliance deals are only bad if you do them with SR, and if you do them with anyone else it's okay especially lacn.?

All I said is in your response that its not your fault for other alliances failing, Is that there were some extremely bad deals that were made by you, SR, and a few other bigger alliances that has put us in the situation that the game is in. IE no one else being over 85 members in a alliance

Just going to be interesting if you back stab your agreements yet again or not. Personally I kinda hope you do for the lulz.

krieper
11th July 2017, 09:24 AM
I never backstabbed an agreement I made. The one ur alluding to wasn't made by me.

macmoney
11th July 2017, 09:31 AM
I never backstabbed an agreement I made. The one ur alluding to wasn't made by me.

you bragged about it on gua that you personally made sure it wasn't going to be seen through........ sooooo lol.

krieper
11th July 2017, 10:27 AM
I didn't make that agreement. I did end it though, as it was not how I intend to play koc... we could take NV in chain and win every age but that's not how I wanna win.

And if you look back at my statement you'll read I won't backstab any agreements I made.

Mjolinir
11th July 2017, 11:09 AM
I didn't make that agreement. I did end it though, as it was not how I intend to play koc... we could take NV in chain and win every age but that's not how I wanna win.

And if you look back at my statement you'll read I won't backstab any agreements I made.

no just active leaders for your own agenda, causing not only sr to lose the age but shara too.

i wonder if someone else can take top account since sr seem determine to war.

Wings
14th July 2017, 02:35 AM
Someone care to post stats?

krieper
14th July 2017, 03:34 AM
no just active leaders for your own agenda, causing not only sr to lose the age but shara too.

i wonder if someone else can take top account since sr seem determine to war.

My own agenda? I thought that deal was breaking KoC, and asked for a vote.

A majority voted against it. Maybe said "active leaders" should have checked before, instead of dictatoring their way into oblivion.

Only reason Shara lost that age was because he wasnt holding his DA, and there was a 30min timer. That deal would have put us at war regardless, so yr grasping at straws here.
Also... you are NV, bad boy!

Pokes
15th July 2017, 10:17 PM
Is their any chance of a list of the Top 20 SA's DA's Spies & Sentry if anyones got it please

orc000
16th July 2017, 05:38 PM
Only reason Shara lost that age was because he wasnt holding his DA, and there was a 30min timer. That deal would have put us at war regardless, so yr grasping at straws here.
Also... you are NV, bad boy!
There was no timer at all! Age ended suddenly. With 30 minutes he would probably won the age.

arae
17th July 2017, 06:16 AM
Someone care to post stats?

Is their any chance of a list of the Top 20 SA's DA's Spies & Sentry if anyones got it please

SA

#1 arae_LoP [FF-LoP]
#2 SR-Slayer [SR.AAA.DEMK] 6,838,622,017
#3 xeros-RL [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 6,732,186,424
#4 prutserwithhonour [SoL] 5,925,623,260
#5 Cobruler-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 4,556,052,433
#6 Ascherit [FoD] 3,927,376,923
#7 piceusve-RF [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,932,474,763
#8 TaneMahuta [LaCN.NV] 2,722,258,890
#9 Aggie_ [SR.AAA.DEMK] 2,713,434,755
#10 phoenixmoon [FF-LoP]
#11 FearlessOrc [FF-LoP]
#12 TheManyFacedGod [LaCN.NV] 2,602,441,866
#13 InSaNiTy_b0neZ [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,578,289,912
#14 r4ym4n [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,571,629,125
#15 Sintara [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,551,978,704
#16 Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 2,495,625,437
#17 Amelio-ToF [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,491,468,572
#18 Vidar [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,477,704,783
#19 B-A-S [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,449,453,201
#20 RelentlessLegacy [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,434,333,936

DA

#1 TAS-Mariah [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 14,574,295,930
#2 Dark Mirage [FF-LoP]
#3 InSaNiTy_b0neZ [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 4,326,963,691
#4 AaAnvox-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 4,305,323,345
#5 TheGodFather_LaCN [LaCN.NV] 4,176,369,336
#6 Lady_Rowan [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 3,225,471,689
#7 AaApocalypse-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 2,727,223,921
#8 B-A-S [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,526,680,463
#9 Timeout [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,337,235,043
#10 Microbot_ToF [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,210,625,578
#11 Aggie_ [SR.AAA.DEMK] 2,087,355,774
#12 Vidar [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 2,002,014,204
#13 Amelio-ToF [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 1,901,023,527
#14 lexrenegade [LaCN.NV] 1,867,283,909
#15 FinMcGee [GLAD] 1,565,227,184
#16 RelentlessLegacy [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 1,540,469,719
#17 FearlessOrc [FF-LoP]
#18 DAaARobert [SR.AAA.DEMK] 1,096,071,772
#19 Obl1v1onK1LLer [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 1,020,767,357
#20 Chiefrocka_ [SR.AAA.DEMK] 942,924,997

Spy

#1 lexrenegade [LaCN.NV] 36,089,937,826
#2 Aggie_ [SR.AAA.DEMK] 27,238,667,853
#3 AaAnvox-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 26,170,912,074
#4 spiderwoman_LaCN [LaCN.NV] 24,377,582,418
#5 Lera_Epar [LaCN.NV] 22,591,712,378
#6 TheManyFacedGod [LaCN.NV] 20,996,991,546
#7 xeros-RL [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 19,770,380,784
#8 Amelio-ToF [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 17,342,393,050
#9 TaneMahuta [LaCN.NV] 15,170,640,915
#10 phoenixmoon [FF-LoP]
#11 prutserwithhonour [SoL] 14,238,818,619
#12 Jdub [SR.AAA.DEMK] 13,782,118,743
#13 SR-Slayer [SR.AAA.DEMK] 13,757,848,109
#14 FearlessOrc [FF-LoP]
#15 Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 13,301,484,096
#16 Prophetess [LaCN.NV] 13,152,961,926
#17 r4ym4n [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 11,870,188,848
#18 yan0-LoP [FF-LoP]
#19 piceusve-RF [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 10,306,547,985
#20 Jackdaw [FoD] 9,117,384,003

Sentry

#1 AaAnvox-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 73,373,573,040
#2 TheGodFather_LaCN [LaCN.NV] 60,653,966,223
#3 Aggie_ [SR.AAA.DEMK] 56,312,304,549
#4 Jdub [SR.AAA.DEMK] 48,331,106,651
#5 lexrenegade [LaCN.NV] 39,149,379,875
#6 TAS-Mariah [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 36,339,439,344
#7 AaApocalypse-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 35,761,400,868
#8 DAaARobert [SR.AAA.DEMK] 31,744,817,844
#9 Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR [SR.AAA.DEMK] 28,579,961,734
#10 RelentlessLegacy [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 26,902,071,949
#11 Lera_Epar [LaCN.NV] 26,715,272,210
#12 TaneMahuta [LaCN.NV] 25,106,092,497
#13 FinMcGee [GLAD] 25,089,310,531
#14 Machine [SR.AAA.DEMK] 22,971,505,257
#15 TheManyFacedGod [LaCN.NV] 20,904,059,399
#16 Humor [SR.AAA.DEMK] 19,456,757,196
#17 Dark_Mirage_ [FF-LoP]
#18 Amelio-ToF [RS.TAS.LGC.ToF] 18,208,916,615
#19 SR-Slayer [SR.AAA.DEMK] 16,267,505,973
#20 LongJohnSilver [SR.AAA.DEMK] 15,712,559,733

Total Value

#1 TAS-Mariah 28497 M
#2 AaAnvox-SR 25348 M
#3 Aggie_ 21113 M
#4 lexrenegade 17041 M
#5 AaApocalypse-SR 14976 M
#6 TheGodFather_LaCN 13188 M
#7 Jdub 12622 M
#8 SR-Slayer 12342 M
#9 Dark_Mirage_ 12142 M
#10 Amelio-ToF 11860 M
#11 InSaNiTy_b0neZ 11813 M
#12 RelentlessLegacy 11633 M
#13 xeros-RL 11534 M
#14 arae_LoP 11428 M
#15 Lera_Epar 11401 M
#16 FinMcGee 10,681 M
#17 DAaARobert 9671 M
#18 Microbot_ToF 9565 M
#19 Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 9402 M
#20 yan0-LoP 9237 M

macmoney
1st August 2017, 11:47 AM
With out updating a lot of people, it looks like 10k's are starting to come into play.

SR-6
LaCN/NV- 0
TAS- 2
flop- 2
RL- 1
SoL- 2
LGC- 1
Gld- 3

Mielinski
2nd August 2017, 01:58 AM
With out updating a lot of people, it looks like 10k's are starting to come into play.

SR-6
LaCN/NV- 0
TAS- 2
flop- 2
RL- 1
SoL- 2
LGC- 1
Gld- 3

Can you, besided Fin, tell me who the other 2 in Glads with 10k are?

Seems like LACN / NV are not capable or not wanting to get it?

I wonder if someone will go for 20k this age? I bet TGF won't be first this time?

Lancelotnl
2nd August 2017, 02:52 AM
Can you, besided Fin, tell me who the other 2 in Glads with 10k are?

I wonder if someone will go for 20k this age? I bet TGF won't be first this time?

LaCN-NV, Lex and TGF must be saving for them, but at this moment would cost both half of their sov's..

somax-
2nd August 2017, 02:59 AM
Only Fin has 10k UP

krieper
2nd August 2017, 03:13 AM
Only Fin has 10k UP

Fin, covfefe and helpmeimsoalone have 10k in GLD.

Lancelotnl
2nd August 2017, 03:19 AM
Fin, covfefe and helpmeimsoalone have 10k in GLD.

Ah, I see :) Good job :)

somax-
2nd August 2017, 03:24 AM
Help me is new. Didn't have it on my last recon recently. Not bad. How many wizards does it take? Looks like he used all 50k turns on it?

MadGeorge
2nd August 2017, 05:13 AM
Chain

Chain Value
Unit Production

SR/AaA/DEMK/BS

657,146,900,000 Gold

RS
543,538,550,000 Gold

NV-LaCN
203,026,350,000 Gold

FoD
64,966,900,000 Gold

FF-LoP
189,165,600,000 Gold

SoL
126,632,450,000 Gold

GLD
121,739,000,000 Gold

Top SA

Chain
Name
Strike Action

SoL
prutserwithhonour (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4522750)

RS
xeros-RL (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3859411)

FF-LoP
arae_LoP (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4518512)

SoL
Adray (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4520937)

RS
piceusve-RF (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4515871)

SR
SR-Slayer (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4515905)

SR
AaAnvox-SR (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4512706)

NV-LaCN
spiderwoman_LaCN (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4524216)

SoL
Taxpayer (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4522450)

NV-LaCN
Jiffy (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4524275)

Top DA

Chain
Name
Defensive Action

RS
TAS-Mariah (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4514302)

RS
RelentlessLegacy (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4082845)

RS
B-A-S (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4512609)

RS
Amelio-ToF (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4517150)

RS
dros (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4521357)

RS
Vidar (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4518469)

RS
Lady_Rowan (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3989161)

RS
Obl1v1onK1LLer (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4521645)

Top Spy

Chain
Name
Spy Rating

SR
Aggie_ (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4522761)

SR

RS
Lady_Rowan (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3989161)

RS
xeros-RL (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3859411)

NV-LaCN
TheGodFather_LaCN (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3512693)

SR
Jdub (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4521592)

SR
SR-Slayer (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4515905)

Lord_Stryker (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4523680)

NV-LaCN
lexrenegade (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4477430)

SR
Cobruler-SR (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4409374)

Top Sentry

Chain
Name
Sentry Rating

NV-LaCN
lexrenegade (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4477430)

SR

NV-LaCN
TheGodFather_LaCN (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=3512693)

SR
Aggie_ (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4522761)

RS
TAS-Mariah (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4514302)

SR
DAaARobert (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4515977)

SR
JackRackham (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4524203)

SR
Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4521203)

SR
AaApocalypse-SR (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4442886)

SR
Machine (http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4405455)

Please note: All the above is taken from Script, everything is tagged as it is tagged on script, the only one I have changed is the chain values to it shows who is included where tagged as "SR".
Enjoy :)

vedkasse
2nd August 2017, 05:15 AM

Yeah, we'll see how long/short the age is - but it's indeed a gamble not getting it.

Edit:
Thanks for that table, MadGeorge. Looks like RS are enjoying a warless age.

macmoney
2nd August 2017, 09:15 AM
Chain

Chain Value
Unit Production

SR/AaA/DEMK/BS

657,146,900,000 Gold

RS
543,538,550,000 Gold

NV-LaCN
203,026,350,000 Gold

FoD
64,966,900,000 Gold

FF-LoP
189,165,600,000 Gold

SoL
126,632,450,000 Gold

GLD
121,739,000,000 Gold

lol, RL has 10? I only see RL, Mariah, balthronus, Iron,

krieper
2nd August 2017, 09:17 AM
lol, RL has 10? I only see RL, Mariah, balthronus, Iron,
Lgc is also in that chain :-P big chain....

macmoney
2nd August 2017, 09:28 AM
that only adds general pushing..... which is 5.

and a combined war time of 14 days in the last year.... or 6

krieper
2nd August 2017, 09:48 AM
that only adds general pushing..... which is 5.

and a combined war time of 14 days in the last year.... or 6

1.RelentlessLegacy
(RS)10,2402.Microbot_ToF
RS)10,2403.B-A-S
(RS)10,2404.Evilized
(RS)10,2405.pyrotech
(RS)10,2406.IRONg0rFz
(RS)10,2407.Amelio-ToF
(RS)10,2408.General_Pershing
(RS)10,2409.TAS-Balthronus
(RS)10,24010.TAS-Mariah

macmoney
2nd August 2017, 10:28 AM
1.RelentlessLegacy
(RS)10,2402.Microbot_ToF
RS)10,2403.B-A-S
(RS)10,2404.Evilized
(RS)10,2405.pyrotech
(RS)10,2406.IRONg0rFz
(RS)10,2407.Amelio-ToF
(RS)10,2408.General_Pershing
(RS)10,2409.TAS-Balthronus
(RS)10,24010.TAS-Mariah

Ahhh, impressive.

RL has certainly became a chicken alliance.

ROTTENSOUL
2nd August 2017, 10:36 AM
Ahhh, impressive.

I think they will war a weaker chain with no allies over a bs reason. Since they have 10 times our value it could be us or maybe glads ;)

ROLYAT
2nd August 2017, 10:49 AM
I think they will war a weaker chain with no allies over a bs reason. Since they have 10 times our value it could be us or maybe glads ;)

Would be fun to decimate all those turks

macmoney
2nd August 2017, 10:59 AM

sure be a good laugh to see tof, tas, lgc, and what ever other alliance they have expect to not be sabbed after turking xD

Wings
2nd August 2017, 04:05 PM
I'm sure the tag "RS" as a whole representing the whole chain from the SR script is just because they got lazy to tag all the alliance acronym inchain ie TAS/NWO/RS/LGC. Though I'm honestly excited to see who'll turk first when the time comes. The other three does have a history of such, ditching growth deals to stay out of conflict, so we pretty much know what's gonna happen.

Regardless, the talk is hilarious not to mention preposterous. Pretty neat facts from last age; only the #2 and #3 alliance warred. Well maybe Glads steamrolling FoD on a one-sided massacre could be added if it actually counts as a war. But you know, internet people talk big until they get some good old arse whoopin', but then again they never learn and forget easy if you know what I mean.

castleblack1
3rd August 2017, 08:05 AM
lolz at all the inactives

macmoney
4th August 2017, 03:23 PM
I'm sure the tag "RS" as a whole representing the whole chain from the SR script is just because they got lazy to tag all the alliance acronym inchain ie TAS/NWO/RS/LGC. Though I'm honestly excited to see who'll turk first when the time comes. The other three does have a history of such, ditching growth deals to stay out of conflict, so we pretty much know what's gonna happen.

Regardless, the talk is hilarious not to mention preposterous. Pretty neat facts from last age; only the #2 and #3 alliance warred. Well maybe Glads steamrolling FoD on a one-sided massacre could be added if it actually counts as a war. But you know, internet people talk big until they get some good old arse whoopin', but then again they never learn and forget easy if you know what I mean.

we warred LaCN too as they were in chain

RDX_Star
10th August 2017, 01:26 PM
Now that it seems most wars are over any chance of someone listing top stats for each Strike/Defense/Spy/Sentry? :)

xeros
10th August 2017, 11:47 PM
Ahhh, impressive.

Haha, a chicken alliance. Check the history nublet.
Why would we join a war when neither side has treated us very well this age?
SR has been full of BS sabs and LaCN tried to have our main banned. Doesn't really encourage cooperation with either side really.
Not to mention the alliances who were trying to recruit us to jump into the war. There has been plenty of crap from them toward us so far this age as well.

Nothing to do with being "chickens", we just don't see the need to support either side by joining the other.

If you want to look for chickens, try looking in the coops of those who tried to recruit everyone else because they were too scared to go it alone :)

ROLYAT
11th August 2017, 08:10 AM
When was the last time RL warred without help? :elay:

krieper
11th August 2017, 08:42 AM
When was the last time RL warred without help? :elay:

If I have to believe all the rumours, Glads aren't at war right now because there aren't enough alliances willing to help slay the big bad SR beast.

Maybe next age?

ROLYAT
11th August 2017, 08:46 AM
If I have to believe all the rumours, Glads aren't at war right now because there aren't enough alliances willing to help slay the big bad SR beast.

Maybe next age?

If that was the case, I wonder why you guys surrendered to us just a week or so ago? Easily could have escalated into war however you guys didn't want that and we humbly accepted your surrender. Maybe you guys are going to start talking tough now because you aren't at war anymore?

macmoney
11th August 2017, 08:49 AM
SR has been full of BS sabs and LaCN tried to have our main banned. Doesn't really encourage cooperation with either side really.
Not to mention the alliances who were trying to recruit us to jump into the war. There has been plenty of crap from them toward us so far this age as well.

Nothing to do with being "chickens", we just don't see the need to support either side by joining the other.

If you want to look for chickens, try looking in the coops of those who tried to recruit everyone else because they were too scared to go it alone :)

this is too lulzy. We actually did war someone on our own last age.... but not only that, it was 20v120.

We've warred someone on our own just about every age. TBH I can't think of an age we haven't warred someone on our own. can RL say the same? This is the longest period Gld has been in peace..... the last time we went this long in peace was before we dismantled SR and Elex.

Can you say the same? how many of the 5 "alliances" in your chain say they've warred. Or for that matter combined, warred for as long as just one of our wars.

As for history..... I think you're the one in need of a history lesson. You act like alliances don't try and get other's banned all the time, let alone daily..... the amount of qqing alliances do over things that aren't even about sabs raids slays are laughable.

extortion
war length
age length
alliance sizes
bf policies
and then qqing on things that I'm sure RL has done to others.

Check yo self before you wreck yo self

sit down, be humble

chrisl7605
11th August 2017, 09:56 AM

not sure what your issues with glads are currently but we have warred a lot of alliances bigger than us. Just last age we warred both lacb/fod id say we handled ourselves pretty well but the end of that age.

ROTTENSOUL
13th August 2017, 06:40 AM
I noticed the names of demk and bs are not included in the new sr alliance name. Does this mean they have different plans for next age?

MadGeorge
13th August 2017, 08:17 AM
I noticed the names of demk and bs are not included in the new sr alliance name. Does this mean they have different plans for next age?

We plan to pillage and plunder the gold on the battlefield, no matter who's gold it is, Arrrrrrr!!
As for the decision about the alliance name, it seems that as the LH members were absorbed into SR, they have reverted back to the original chain alliance name.

The plans for next age will depend on agreements for next age I would imagine.
Watch this space.

ROLYAT
14th August 2017, 11:32 AM
Chain

Chain Value
Unit Production

SR/AaA/DEMK/BS

657,146,900,000 Gold

RS
543,538,550,000 Gold

NV-LaCN
203,026,350,000 Gold

FoD
64,966,900,000 Gold

FF-LoP
189,165,600,000 Gold

SoL
126,632,450,000 Gold

GLD
121,739,000,000 Gold

Great job as usual George. Was wondering if there is an update on the 10K UPs now that the war is over? I would assume NV/LACN would have grabbed a few by now. Interested to see how we match up with other chains as I believe we have 8 10k UPs at this point. Percentage-wise, I think GLD has the highest ratio of 10Ks per chain member.

MadGeorge
15th August 2017, 12:45 AM
This is all from script, so there could be some differences but should provide an overall picture of post-war for you :-)

Chain

Chain Value
Unit Production

SR/AaA/DEMK/BS

1,019,929,500,000 Gold

RS
964,961,400,000 Gold

NV-LaCN
267,758,900,000 Gold

FoD
140,438,350,000 Gold

FF-LoP
385,394,400,000 Gold

SoL
230,076,600,000 Gold

GLD
190,302,650,000 Gold

Wings
15th August 2017, 12:52 AM
This is all from script, so there could be some differences but should provide an overall picture of post-war for you :-)

Chain

Chain Value
Unit Production

SR/AaA/DEMK/BS

1,019,929,500,000 Gold

RS
964,961,400,000 Gold

NV-LaCN
267,758,900,000 Gold

FoD
140,438,350,000 Gold

FF-LoP
385,394,400,000 Gold

SoL
230,076,600,000 Gold

GLD
190,302,650,000 Gold

Nice. Is it possible to also include alliance statistics such as members? It'd be good to see member to value ratio along with UP.

Pokes
19th August 2017, 11:30 AM
Any chance of a list of the Top 20 SA's DA's Spies & Sentry if anyones got it please

Jezuzz
19th August 2017, 11:50 AM
Top SA
Chain Name Strike Action
SR SR-Slayer 54,891,207,035 (56min)
SoL prutserwithhonour 35,132,192,278 (14min)
RS xeros-RL 30,460,327,963 (21min)
SoL Adray 20,602,503,186 (2h)
SR AaAnvox-SR 18,742,023,875
NV-LaCN spiderwoman_LaCN 18,317,287,257 (4h)
FF-LoP arae_LoP 15,237,730,244 (16h)
RS r4ym4n 14,754,221,985 (7min)
RS Wings 14,442,369,304 (19h)
SR CrewOfBears 11,363,509,571 (2min)

Top DA
Chain Name Defensive Action
Defensive Action 46,558,318,867 (1 sec ago)
RS TAS-Mariah 46,349,681,475 (4h)
Defensive Action 45,183,800,118 (1 sec ago)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 37,553,095,509 (2h)
RS B-A-S 35,518,088,711 (13h)
SR Aggie_ 34,468,047,816 (9min)
RS dros 24,758,835,076 (4h)
SR JackRackham 22,185,617,197 (5sec)
RS RelentlessLegacy 19,311,472,326 (13h)
RS Timeout 18,887,807,011 (4h)

Top Spy
Chain Name Spy Rating
RS xeros-RL 109,881,934,689 (23min)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 81,030,359,941 (13h)
SR Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 77,793,215,967 (1h)
FF-LoP phoenixmoon 77,473,308,655 (6h)
SR AaAnvox-SR 73,208,790,123
FF-LoP FearlessOrc 70,914,197,890 (2h)
GLD Htown 62,622,961,269 (2d)
SoL Phthalix 59,048,395,779 (16h)
SoL prutserwithhonour 55,523,874,768 (1h)
RS Legacy-RL 53,042,545,052 (1h)

Top Sentry
Chain Name Sentry Rating
SR AaAnvox-SR 199,644,417,735
RS TAS-Mariah 191,911,677,553 (4h)
SR Aggie_ 147,858,977,541 (9min)
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 141,780,171,635 (13h)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 135,596,086,077 (1d)
SR JackRackham 126,640,640,392 (5sec)
SR Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 111,185,498,781 (1h)
SR AaApocalypse-SR 102,336,562,513
SR DAaARobert 98,361,662,440 (3h)
GLD FinMcGee 89,341,498,891 (7h)

kaoz
20th August 2017, 12:47 AM
Top DA
Defensive Action 46,558,318,867 (1 sec ago)
RS TAS-Mariah 46,349,681,475 (4h)
Defensive Action 45,183,800,118 (1 sec ago)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 37,553,095,509 (2h)
RS B-A-S 35,518,088,711 (13h)
SR Aggie_ 34,468,047,816 (9min)
RS dros 24,758,835,076 (4h)
SR JackRackham 22,185,617,197 (5sec)
RS RelentlessLegacy 19,311,472,326 (13h)
RS Timeout 18,887,807,011 (4h)

Thanks Jezzuz, only 1 and 3 DA have a copy/paste error.
SR playing it safe and loving the old sentry by the looks of it.

Wings
20th August 2017, 12:49 PM
Slayer now has 57b SA, while Mariah's holding 58b DA. Pretty close I must say, but we all know it won't get this close if not for the sells. Then again, that's an expense that the #1 alliance can definitely afford.

Danny
20th August 2017, 06:02 PM
Barathum just got 10k now too, thats 6 in ff/lop/sw with 10k now :)

Jezuzz
28th August 2017, 12:18 AM
Top SA
Chain Name Strike Action
RS xeros-RL 73,168,246,172 (38min)
SR SR-Slayer 65,734,329,835 (8h)
SoL prutserwithhonour 45,590,071,301 (3min)
SR AaAnvox-SR 32,448,345,556 (1 hour)
NV-LaCN spiderwoman_LaCN 30,609,986,646 (42min)
SoL Adray 28,582,142,523 (10h)
RS Wings 19,844,089,301 (10h)
FF-LoP FearlessOrc 19,162,949,524 (18h)
SoL apple_sauce 18,855,042,205 (12min)
SR CrewOfBears 18,094,258,623 (25min)

Top DA
RS TAS-Mariah 82,370,088,874 (15h)
RS B-A-S 69,885,087,012 (1d)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 57,864,226,118 (59min)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 29,700,039,413 (2min)
RS Timeout 28,013,849,345 (17h)
RS RelentlessLegacy 25,132,191,170 (3h)
RS Vidar 24,471,472,434 (15h)
NV-LaCN TheManyFacedGod 23,042,807,096 (8h)
SoL Torrin 20,054,136,793 (18h)
RS Amelio-ToF 19,948,602,175 (3d)

Top Spy
Chain Name Spy Rating
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 143,786,662,705 (25min)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 100,226,871,624 (12min)
SR AaAnvox-SR 98,799,883,593 (1 hour)
SR AaApocalypse-SR 95,860,222,032 (1 hour)
SR Aggie_ 93,991,872,894 (14min)
FF-LoP phoenixmoon 91,349,176,356 (39min)
SoL prutserwithhonour 90,939,699,489 (3min)
SR Humor 88,514,657,120 (13min)
RS xeros-RL 85,468,872,656 (38min)
SR Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 84,323,625,279 (58min)

Top Sentry
Chain Name Sentry Rating
SR AaAnvox-SR 244,856,431,085 (1 hour)
RS TAS-Mariah 239,400,862,816 (2d)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 195,093,228,845 (12min)
SR DAaARobert 189,259,035,022 (2min)
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 167,168,734,690 (25min)
SR Aggie_ 160,479,357,949 (14min)
SR AaApocalypse-SR 158,343,402,682 (1 hour)
SR Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 147,914,580,656 (58min)
SR Lover-SR 132,811,214,284 (7h)
SR SR-Slayer 125,824,874,976 (8h)

Jezuzz
7th September 2017, 12:04 AM
Top SA
Chain Name Strike Action
RS xeros-RL 82,684,568,707 (15h)
SR AaAnvox-SR 70,245,608,313 (N/A)
SoL prutserwithhonour 47,085,349,559 (18h)
NV-LaCN spiderwoman_LaCN 44,697,145,384 (3h)
SoL apple_sauce 33,744,210,641 (15h)
SR SR-Slayer 32,667,579,029 (14h)
SoL Adray 32,367,059,594 (1d)
SR AaApocalypse-SR 30,481,696,879 (22h)
RS Wings 27,904,785,812 (23h)
SoL Taxpayer 26,924,972,899 (15h)

Top DA
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 71,919,199,286 (15h)
RS B-A-S 56,606,212,610 (15h)
RS TAS-Mariah 55,330,160,256 (2h)
RS Timeout 41,036,577,682 (10h)
RS Amelio-ToF 36,057,503,301 (10h)
RS dros 35,078,530,555 (18h)
RS RelentlessLegacy 31,921,621,815 (10h)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 31,233,033,505 (23h)
RS General_Pershing 28,949,373,070 (10h)
NV-LaCN TheManyFacedGod 25,452,353,672 (10h)
Top Spy
Chain Name Spy Rating
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 143,929,608,510 (6min)
SR Aggie_ 136,275,701,508 (31min)
FF-LoP phoenixmoon 136,194,919,110 (3min)
NV-LaCN TheManyFacedGod 130,052,504,545 (10h)
SoL prutserwithhonour 128,715,129,709 (15h)
RS xeros-RL 127,314,260,819 (15h)
FoD Htown 118,311,789,390 (10h)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 111,475,024,764 (23h)
SR SR-Slayer 105,885,781,502 (14h)
RS Lady_Rowan 102,618,384,372 (3min)

Top Sentry
Chain Name Sentry Rating
SR Aggie_ 360,517,728,857 (31min)
SR AaApocalypse-SR 326,583,446,757 (22h)
SR AaAnvox-SR 303,379,995,046 (N/A)
SR Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 293,482,864,069 (4h)
SR DAaARobert 270,211,787,163 (7h)
RS TAS-Mariah 265,203,229,641 (2h)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 257,398,965,497 (23h)
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 245,294,920,456 (18h)
SR SR-Slayer 242,521,499,650 (14h)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 209,780,659,005 (15h)

macmoney
7th September 2017, 02:32 PM
FoD Htown 118,311,789,390 (10h)

seriously......

Jezuzz
9th September 2017, 03:43 AM
seriously......

Dont shoot the messenger, but the script :-p

should be Glads :-)

Top SA
Chain Name Strike Action
SR AaAnvox-SR 92,551,540,162 (N/A)
RS xeros-RL 89,938,182,778 (31min)
NV-LaCN spiderwoman_LaCN 48,050,715,987 (6h)
SoL prutserwithhonour 46,413,443,664 (30min)
SoL apple_sauce 36,472,858,900 (31min)
SoL Adray 34,191,469,718 (7h)
SR SR-Slayer 33,510,728,947 (13h)
RS Wings 32,373,155,562 (16h)
NV-LaCN Jiffy 31,689,382,036 (7min)
SR AaApocalypse-SR 30,526,438,547 (59min)

Top DA
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 79,595,107,736 (22h)
RS B-A-S 56,005,129,943 (12h)
RS TAS-Mariah 51,904,799,758 (8min)
RS Timeout 42,818,444,751 (7min)
RS dros 40,889,336,705 (8min)
RS Amelio-ToF 35,747,114,082 (8min)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 35,187,961,873 (18h)
NV-LaCN Rivercroc 34,841,158,747 (1min)
RS RelentlessLegacy 30,898,199,288 (20h)
NV-LaCN TheManyFacedGod 28,881,038,964 (18h)

Top Spy
Chain Name Spy Rating
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 149,285,871,910 (11h)
FF-LoP phoenixmoon 145,724,639,445 (5min)
SR Aggie_ 143,800,067,027 (4h)
SoL prutserwithhonour 134,998,444,583 (30min)
RS xeros-RL 131,737,638,930 (31min)
NV-LaCN TheManyFacedGod 130,048,461,885 (20h)
RS Obl1v1onK1LLer 118,133,515,868 (33min)
FF-LoP FearlessOrc 115,987,700,296 (29min)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 113,153,121,855 (22h)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 113,043,939,060 (18h)

Top Sentry
Chain Name Sentry Rating
SR Aggie_ 360,517,728,857 (4h)
SR AaApocalypse-SR 353,477,017,339 (59min)
SR Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 308,736,329,880 (2sec)
SR AaAnvox-SR 307,316,470,101 (N/A)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 285,820,749,017 (8min)
RS TAS-Mariah 278,697,190,251 (8min)
SR DAaARobert 270,633,448,698 (20h)
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 258,660,278,484 (18h)
SR SR-Slayer 252,257,302,990 (13h)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 237,823,811,748 (9min)

Wings
10th September 2017, 12:43 AM
Testing if [ img ] works.

:edit:

Looks like it doesn't.

http://prntscr.com/gjb42h

Jezuzz
14th September 2017, 09:15 AM
Top SA
Chain Name Strike Action
SR AaAnvox-SR 141,663,773,326 (N/A)
RS xeros-RL 89,990,293,598 (1h)
NV-LaCN spiderwoman_LaCN 59,791,017,122 (6h)
SoL prutserwithhonour 54,983,649,091 (9h)
SR SR-Slayer 44,423,003,700 (1min)
NV-LaCN Jiffy 39,747,880,493 (2h)
RS Wings 38,349,726,800 (4h)
SoL apple_sauce 38,327,064,828 (4h)
SoL Adray 34,339,117,856 (2h)
SoL Taxpayer 32,366,176,001 (9h)

Top DA
RS TAS-Mariah 138,935,034,768 (14h)
RS B-A-S 103,826,298,751 (2h)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 90,679,565,552 (1d)
RS Timeout 51,061,652,272 (1h)
RS dros 48,801,026,399 (13h)
NV-LaCN Rivercroc 43,106,744,227 (13h)
NV-LaCN lexrenegade 42,327,158,623 (13h)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 41,271,908,542 (1min)
RS RelentlessLegacy 40,980,231,254 (2h)
RS Amelio-ToF 37,534,469,786 (13h)

Top Spy
Chain Name Spy Rating
FF-LoP phoenixmoon 171,390,819,003 (2min)
RS xeros-RL 168,411,335,342 (1h)
FoD FinMcGee 151,340,540,066 (2h)
NV-LaCN TheManyFacedGod 150,090,021,655 (2h)
SR Aggie_ 146,691,058,695 (5h)
SoL prutserwithhonour 144,436,486,374 (7h)
SoL apple_sauce 143,306,415,251 (4h)
RS Legacy-RL 141,093,906,487 (9h)
RS TAS-Governor 139,188,367,273 (4h)
NV-LaCN Prophetess 129,582,727,470 (14h)

Top Sentry
Chain Name Sentry Rating
SR AaApocalypse-SR 431,449,103,779 (3h)
SR AaAnvox-SR 418,958,067,300 (N/A)
RS TAS-Mariah 413,398,692,847 (14h)
SR Aggie_ 389,359,147,166 (4h)
SR Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 345,556,243,110 (13min)
NV-LaCN TheGodFather_LaCN 314,049,912,084 (1min)
SR DAaARobert 278,986,644,476 (18h)
FF-LoP Dark_Mirage_ 274,936,227,792 (1min)
SR SR-Slayer 271,740,944,446 (1min)
RS B-A-S 248,651,442,589 (2h)

Top 3:

AaApocalypse-SR's Stats
Strike Action 32,266,309,976 49 minutes ago
Defensive Action 15,495,223,820 49 minutes ago
Spy Rating 122,717,120,931 49 minutes ago
Sentry Rating 431,449,103,779 49 minutes ago

AaAnvox-SR's Stats
Strike Action 141,663,773,326 59 minutes ago
Defensive Action 17,687,496,921 59 minutes ago
Spy Rating 81,807,836,717 59 minutes ago
Sentry Rating 418,958,067,300 59 minutes ago

TheGodFather_LaCN's Stats
Strike Action 23,127,397,731 3 minutes ago
Defensive Action 41,271,908,542 3 minutes ago
Spy Rating 104,570,742,382 3 minutes ago
Sentry Rating 314,049,912,084 3 minutes ago

angiefan
15th September 2017, 11:26 AM
props for the stats you have been posting, greatly appreciated to see how the standings are.

p.s. Fin isent fod ;)

Wings
15th September 2017, 12:06 PM
Needs another update, race changes and training for unheld weapons seems to be the trend. Exciting, for now.

*too lazy to rec0n

Jezuzz
16th September 2017, 08:41 AM
Rank Name Strike Action Name Defensive Action
1 AaAnvox-SR 149,749,808,268 TAS-Mariah 147,859,584,859
2 spiderwoman_LaCN 74,907,573,602 B-A-S 108,337,319,046
3 xeros-RL 65,313,068,160 Dark_Mirage_ 95,527,025,486
4 prutserwithhonour 57,550,416,748 Timeout 52,923,190,317
5 SR-Slayer 44,436,591,398 dros 52,267,926,725
6 Wings 41,762,435,340 Rivercroc 47,249,029,551
7 Jiffy 41,650,775,489 lexrenegade 43,028,345,944
8 apple_sauce 41,422,786,502 RelentlessLegacy 43,020,097,056
9 Adray 34,745,132,019 TheGodFather_LaCN 41,815,198,250
10 Jezuzzp 34,509,294,435 Torrin 40,138,716,213

Rank Name Spy Rating Name Sentry Rating
1 xeros-RL 317,163,308,856 AaAnvox-SR 487,800,009,179
2 Aggie_ 235,075,585,101 AaApocalypse-SR 454,752,331,638
3 phoenixmoon 191,170,994,825 Aggie_ 446,681,466,054
4 apple_sauce 153,194,336,472 TAS-Mariah 427,092,266,583
5 prutserwithhonour 153,040,720,407 Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 350,423,232,449
6 TheManyFacedGod 150,090,671,329 TheGodFather_LaCN 331,495,687,733
7 Legacy-RL 144,025,306,121 DAaARobert 325,001,800,682
8 AaApocalypse-SR 143,107,372,769 SR-Slayer 305,501,675,725
9 TAS-Governor 140,633,446,693 Dark_Mirage_ 286,830,068,185
10 Prophetess 134,374,510,137 B-A-S 272,253,593,741

Jezuzz
23rd September 2017, 06:01 AM
1 AaAnvox-SR 149,993,480,965 TAS-Mariah 179,413,282,270
2 spiderwoman_LaCN 84,991,214,613 B-A-S 108,348,968,713
3 prutserwithhonour 81,814,568,150 Dark_Mirage_ 103,716,093,727
4 xeros-RL 75,017,944,454 TheGodFather_LaCN 75,295,085,148
5 SR-Slayer 53,741,810,171 Timeout 60,858,166,450
6 apple_sauce 53,636,595,035 Rivercroc 58,223,464,998
7 Jiffy 51,396,609,392 dros 57,117,772,948
8 arae_LoP 50,004,727,701 Amelio-ToF 46,782,234,361
9 Wings 43,595,839,776 RelentlessLegacy 45,164,476,830
10 AaApocalypse-SR 40,732,123,917 General_Pershing 43,503,342,339

1 xeros-RL 358,467,584,706 TAS-Mariah 529,991,344,909
2 phoenixmoon 261,590,823,201 Aggie_ 524,222,340,212
3 TAS-Mariah 214,828,422,750 AaApocalypse-SR 473,991,873,723
4 Aggie_ 202,635,154,357 Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 413,937,443,330
5 TAS-Governor 177,635,214,120 AaAnvox-SR 382,899,516,681
6 AaApocalypse-SR 169,603,968,447 DAaARobert 379,330,228,933
7 Legacy-RL 167,492,122,324 TheGodFather_LaCN 371,081,294,882
8 prutserwithhonour 166,937,425,332 B-A-S 353,638,293,503
9 Humor 166,891,308,623 SR-Slayer 340,737,877,311
10 Prophetess 161,929,022,791 Dark_Mirage_ 329,454,079,268

Rank 1 2 3 4 5
Player TAS-Mariah's Stats Lady_Rowan's Stats AaApocalypse-SR's Stats xeros-RL's Stats TheGodFather_LaCN's Stats
Strike Action 18,775,484,796 40,626,537,615 40,732,123,917 75,017,944,454 22,031,125,490
Defensive Action 179,413,282,270 40,689,551,803 10,993,159,389 10,843,183,002 75,295,085,148
Spy Rating 214,828,422,750 155,986,826,795 169,603,968,447 358,467,584,706 115,182,169,710
Sentry Rating 529,991,344,909 295,231,086,639 473,991,873,723 259,848,543,672 371,081,294,882

somax-
23rd September 2017, 07:06 AM
Any way to include top sov accounts on your updates too?

If I'm not mistaken, of those 5 accounts you listed, only 2-3 are top 5 sov

Jezuzz
23rd September 2017, 08:28 AM

sov?

castleblack1
23rd September 2017, 08:44 AM
sov?

Sell Off Value

Jezuzz
25th September 2017, 01:53 AM

Tell me which and i will.

Aggie_'s Stats
Strike Action 2,908,311,570 35 seconds ago
Defensive Action 11,790,882,234 35 seconds ago
Spy Rating 276,605,226,592 5 minutes ago
Sentry Rating 805,470,946,699 5 minutes ago

Aggie just sold SA.. Around 7/8 billion sell. Who was the lucky one?

Wings
25th September 2017, 02:12 AM
Tell me which and i will.

Aggie_'s Stats
Strike Action 2,908,311,570 35 seconds ago
Defensive Action 11,790,882,234 35 seconds ago
Spy Rating 276,605,226,592 5 minutes ago
Sentry Rating 805,470,946,699 5 minutes ago

Aggie just sold SA.. Around 7/8 billion sell. Who was the lucky one?

Yeah good catch there, I wonder where. Switched to undead and went 800b sentry so he probably bought or held LTs, wonder who got his SA. Then again he might've used it to buy some spy.

Btw

DS 639,195 159.14/??? on someone. :punch:

Jezuzz
1st October 2017, 09:00 AM
1 AaAnvox-SR 157,493,324,907 B-A-S 123,150,571,507
2 arae_LoP 56,705,935,487 Dark_Mirage_ 110,655,767,061
3 Jiffy 53,818,973,587 Microbot_ToF 61,910,667,099
4 B-A-S 50,068,089,467 Amelio-ToF 46,782,403,715
5 spiderwoman_LaCN 48,455,302,395 General_Pershing 45,678,828,977
6 Jezuzzp 42,406,810,649 Lady_Rowan 44,685,281,541
7 Lady_Rowan 40,785,274,418 Rivercroc 40,148,369,328
8 AaApocalypse-SR 39,637,655,747 Vidar 40,049,224,454
9 prutserwithhonour 37,772,177,579 theArchitect 28,154,959,662
10 General_Pershing 33,601,029,386 ZnakeY 27,673,461,059

1 xeros-RL 600,212,042,597 AaAnvox-SR 1,228,785,258,719
2 TAS-Mariah 453,195,860,984 Aggie_ 866,020,959,579
3 AaAnvox-SR 391,327,089,970 prutserwithhonour 817,669,320,633
4 AaApocalypse-SR 382,646,327,784 DAaARobert 782,148,597,088
5 TheGodFather_LaCN 381,977,384,434 TAS-Mariah 761,401,633,380
6 RelentlessLegacy 315,175,880,074 AaApocalypse-SR 697,176,796,408
7 Aggie_ 302,728,900,028 TheGodFather_LaCN 526,077,627,896
8 phoenixmoon 273,303,970,637 Queen_of_shattered_dreams-SR 450,731,882,738
9 apple_sauce 239,511,498,242 B-A-S 426,737,766,371
10 Torrin 233,284,047,429 RelentlessLegacy 422,476,711,873

Wings
2nd October 2017, 01:27 AM
SR for sure have unheld DA. Anyone got stats for top 5 SOV?

Claw
2nd October 2017, 10:08 PM
So, how many of you all are maxing the clicker daily?
Has anyone been maxing since day 1?

Jezuzz
3rd October 2017, 01:01 PM
Because everybody selling to sentry and with all the wars. A new update :-)..

1 AaAnvox-SR 153,330,464,748 B-A-S 124,906,219,613
2 Jiffy 53,950,086,443 Microbot_ToF 62,483,341,419
3 Jezuzzp 51,074,060,764 General_Pershing 47,962,933,763
4 spiderwoman_LaCN 50,421,545,695 Amelio-ToF 46,897,714,223
5 B-A-S 50,088,365,255 Vidar 45,028,235,796
6 Lady_Rowan 40,856,894,440 Lady_Rowan 44,686,324,838
7 AaApocalypse-SR 39,667,965,003 Rivercroc 38,765,482,033
8 prutserwithhonour 39,633,332,220 theArchitect 29,562,567,295
9 General_Pershing 35,329,250,745 xDarkAngelx 24,156,698,276
10 Bushehr 23,777,142,414 TheGodFather_LaCN 18,918,209,103

1 xeros-RL 619,616,412,821 AaAnvox-SR 1,368,207,898,347
2 Dark_Mirage_ 466,519,422,757 Dark_Mirage_ 1,100,848,233,318
3 TAS-Mariah 453,171,853,748 Aggie_ 961,851,073,855
4 TheGodFather_LaCN 425,640,119,197 prutserwithhonour 866,553,649,908
5 RelentlessLegacy 399,899,998,857 DAaARobert 774,309,607,695
6 phoenixmoon 371,390,641,474 TAS-Mariah 710,239,956,790
7 AaAnvox-SR 352,989,839,277 AaApocalypse-SR 677,035,560,520
8 AaApocalypse-SR 344,968,481,142 TheGodFather_LaCN 522,058,524,340
9 Aggie_ 321,698,903,161 General_Pershing 517,175,474,862
10 Amelio-ToF 288,821,269,553 Lady_Rowan 483,141,507,602

Jezuzz
21st October 2017, 01:14 AM
Time for an update

1 AaAnvox-SR 165,706,231,637 B-A-S 144,197,308,880
2 prutserwithhonour 108,948,348,980 TheGodFather_LaCN 109,446,432,646
3 B-A-S 70,268,111,199 Vidar 97,201,349,590
4 spiderwoman_LaCN 69,317,612,679 Microbot_ToF 71,358,469,028
5 Jiffy 61,809,737,996 Amelio-ToF 64,186,073,407
6 Jezuzzp 55,289,444,565 General_Pershing 51,455,265,342
7 Lady_Rowan 45,441,078,781 Lady_Rowan 49,265,949,864
8 General_Pershing 38,239,586,830 xDarkAngelx 26,434,358,841
9 Microbot_ToF 31,995,168,837 hollandfootie1 22,940,681,583
10 Vikings420 30,487,365,277 prutserwithhonour 22,589,385,382

1 lexrenegade 670,239,870,072 AaApocalypse-SR 1,568,651,758,358
2 AaAnvox-SR 627,150,845,707 AaAnvox-SR 1,565,714,102,044
3 Dark_Mirage_ 620,766,312,057 Dark_Mirage_ 1,319,957,050,300
4 TAS-Mariah 550,122,294,371 DAaARobert 1,174,901,614,334
5 TheGodFather_LaCN 514,725,078,375 Aggie_ 1,138,119,005,872
6 Jezuzzp 487,160,528,496 TAS-Mariah 1,074,489,616,787
7 TheManyFacedGod 382,318,677,609 Lady_Rowan 973,547,479,166
8 phoenixmoon 338,662,800,784 General_Pershing 876,423,105,323
9 Amelio-ToF 326,776,275,702 TheGodFather_LaCN 839,372,483,496
10 Aggie_ 326,362,841,380 B-A-S 671,807,524,334

apple_sauce
18th November 2017, 11:25 AM
Top SA
# Username SA
1 AaAnvox-SR 174,206,580,466
2 prutserwithhonour 151,538,152,605
3 Jiffy 112,373,607,027
4 B-A-S 105,289,851,695
5 General_Pershing 96,962,079,060
6 TheGodFather_LaCN 77,726,329,044
7 AvadaKedavra_LaCN 66,547,208,787
8 Gotcha14-NR 65,418,962,578
9 Lady_Rowan 65,023,917,299
10 Jezuzzp 61,748,147,279

Top DA
# Username DA
1 B-A-S 179,757,248,124
2 TheGodFather_LaCN 178,625,327,088
3 Vidar 130,288,068,399
4 prutserwithhonour 77,336,764,985
5 Microbot_ToF 71,729,778,082
6 General_Pershing 70,074,478,638
7 Jezuzzp 54,249,752,355
8 Lady_Rowan 51,728,695,337
9 hollandfootie1 42,844,664,729
10 Verticoli 40,672,522,320

Top Spy
# Username Spy
1 TAS-Mariah 1,050,397,265,173
2 Jezuzzp 1,039,928,599,852
3 AaApocalypse-SR 894,258,315,517
4 AaAnvox-SR 882,100,135,988
5 Dark_Mirage_ 692,428,591,438
6 Lady_Rowan 615,249,019,937
7 prutserwithhonour 601,766,454,083
8 Prophetess 555,688,536,738
9 RelentlessLegacy 544,179,880,646
10 apple_sauce 498,412,479,434

Top Sentry
# Username Sentry
1 AaAnvox-SR 3,133,565,602,847
2 TAS-Mariah 1,731,204,820,110
3 Lady_Rowan 1,469,612,248,951
4 General_Pershing 1,447,499,042,296
5 DAaARobert 1,376,811,947,428
6 TheGodFather_LaCN 1,317,035,381,593
7 Dark_Mirage_ 1,304,061,117,162
8 B-A-S 1,261,357,323,704
9 Aggie_ 1,251,950,838,494
10 AaApocalypse-SR 1,030,334,414,523

Top TFF
# Username TFF
1 AaAnvox-SR 4,388,969
2 TAS-Mariah 3,089,572
3 Aggie_ 2,769,464
4 TheGodFather_LaCN 2,765,851
5 Lady_Rowan 2,750,259
6 B-A-S 2,603,171
7 AaApocalypse-SR 2,475,607
8 General_Pershing 2,459,005
9 DAaARobert 2,424,849
10 Dark_Mirage_ 2,344,795

Top SOV
# Username SOV
1 AaAnvox-SR 396,627,805,000
2 B-A-S 262,937,360,000
3 TheGodFather_LaCN 259,991,305,000
4 TAS-Mariah 245,569,940,000
5 General_Pershing 231,748,965,000
6 Lady_Rowan 204,463,210,000
7 prutserwithhonour 190,602,475,000
8 Dark_Mirage_ 180,656,805,000
9 Jezuzzp 178,955,945,000
10 AaApocalypse-SR 151,194,155,000

MFnBonsai
19th November 2017, 04:29 AM
and here i was thinking my DA was going to hit top 10 soon....

Defensive Action 33,207,942,280 Ranked #13

Once it does hit top 10 the sells will start ;)....

Jezuzz
5th December 2017, 05:51 AM
and here i was thinking my DA was going to hit top 10 soon....

Defensive Action 33,207,942,280 Ranked #13

Once it does hit top 10 the sells will start ;)....

You are going down instead of up... 17 KoC-Moderator_bon 37,562,066,062 15 seconds ago None
Let the age end lol. Anyone up to start a petition: https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/create ?

About gambling: Congrats on B-A-S on your 20k UP.
Someone told me, every age when someone gets 20k UP the age ends... Lets see if history repeats itself.

Centurold
6th December 2017, 01:58 AM
About gambling: Congrats on B-A-S on your 20k UP.
Someone told me, every age when someone gets 20k UP the age ends... Lets see if history repeats itself.

Maybe that's their move ... initiate the eoa because they have the value they need to win right here and now (even without the value of 20k) :rolleyes:

MFnBonsai
6th December 2017, 05:35 AM
You are going down instead of up... 17 KoC-Moderator_bon 37,562,066,062 15 seconds ago None

Don't know what to say.... one day I was up there then everyone started buying DA.... I tell you its a conspiracy.... no one wants me to sell.... maybe I should rank....

Jezuzz
6th December 2017, 07:42 AM
Don't know what to say.... one day I was up there then everyone started buying DA.... I tell you its a conspiracy.... no one wants me to sell.... maybe I should rank....

I prefer you selling to your sub-officer who could use some gold for rank 1 - in return for the free growth your getting :-)..

Top 10 SOV
1 AaAnvox-SR 1,600 448,272,510,000 SR-AaA
2 TheGodFather_LaCN 1,156 323,876,910,000 La Cosa Nostra
3 B-A-S 1,068 299,280,730,000 ToF-ATG
4 General_Pershing 1,036 290,295,810,000 Lord Galdors Clan
5 Lady_Rowan 911 255,221,330,000 Lord Galdors Clan
6 Jezuzzp 877 245,742,035,000 Striker Family
7 TAS-Mariah 875 245,163,940,000 TAS
8 prutserwithhonour 838 234,737,300,000 Sons of Liberty
9 Dark_Mirage_ 668 187,214,405,000 FF-LoP
10 apple_sauce 598 167,577,060,000 Sons of of LIbery

Top 6 stats:

Strike Action 126,766,956,549 3 hours ago
Defensive Action 213,732,201,947 5 hours ago
Spy Rating 548,044,896,221 5 hours ago
Sentry Rating 1,877,809,956,175 5 hours ago

Lady_Rowan's Stats
Strike Action 106,799,376,062 4 hours ago
Defensive Action 78,643,302,355 5 hours ago
Spy Rating 857,207,528,739 16 hours ago
Sentry Rating 1,753,425,269,965 4 hours ago

prutserwithhonour's Stats
Strike Action 175,317,683,472 1 hour ago
Defensive Action 144,566,558,220 1 hour ago
Spy Rating 810,486,748,496 1 hour ago
Sentry Rating 810,486,748,496 1 hour ago

Jezuzzp's Stats
Strike Action 123,344,407,332 3 minutes ago
Defensive Action 77,942,405,914 3 minutes ago
Spy Rating 1,237,419,993,787 3 minutes ago
Sentry Rating 787,699,674,226 3 minutes ago

General_Pershing's Stats
Strike Action 123,841,980,481 1 hour ago
Defensive Action 128,531,062,066 2 hours ago
Spy Rating 310,582,437,949 2 hours ago
Sentry Rating 1,849,442,783,110 1 hour ago

AaAnvox-SR's Stats
Strike Action 211,753,259,062 51 minutes ago
Defensive Action 20,275,026,248 8 hours ago
Spy Rating 1,135,766,846,786 2 hours ago
Sentry Rating 2,839,414,218,195 51 minutes ago

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
17th December 2017, 09:50 AM
Kinda disappointing the lack of talk in this thread...
I mean with the allies destroying SR like we are there is now the possibly of some new winners this age...
And no one wants to brag about it? Lame :ninja:

Lancelotnl
17th December 2017, 02:58 PM
Age 22 will end in 2 days, 23 hours, 8 minutes and 4 seconds

Exciting

krieper
17th December 2017, 05:54 PM
Who will win this one?

kaoz
18th December 2017, 03:14 AM
Who will win this one?
Thought you found a life without KOC, looks that you're rather excited and active just before the start of the new age, I bet your fanboys mate Somad will be released from the hospital over the next two too. :rofl:

krieper
18th December 2017, 03:49 AM
Thought you found a life without KOC, looks that you're rather excited and active just before the start of the new age, I bet your fanboys mate Somad will be released from the hospital over the next two too. :rofl:

I check in from time to time to count yr raids... someone gotta read yr posts.

MadGeorge
18th December 2017, 05:17 AM
Big thanks to Spidey for her 20b gold given to Anvox to help his EoA.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
18th December 2017, 10:40 AM
Big thanks to Spidey for her 20b gold given to Anvox to help his EoA.

while this was sad, the allies would like to give a big thank you to Behamoth2012 for his 43b donation to FearlessOrc :<3:

kaoz
18th December 2017, 12:34 PM
while this was sad, the allies would like to give a big thank you to Behamoth2012 for his 43b donation to FearlessOrc :<3:

There is this song in Annie Get Your Gun (1950) and it goes a something like this:
"Anything you can do I can do better"
OWNED! :rofl:

MadGeorge
18th December 2017, 02:42 PM
I was literally waiting for you to post Rogue after our chat on Telegram earlier hahah!!
Fearless got a bit of good luck spotting it while stabbing so fair play on that catch!!

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
18th December 2017, 04:27 PM
As Age 22 comes to a close on the Land of Chaos, dark times are upon us. In the land where all things must come to a end, here we are once again. As I stand proudly on the battlefield, I once again smell the winds of change blowing in the air. As I lookout I can see in the distance a great army amassing, one greater than this land as ever seen before. I smile as I know it is time to join my army with this great force. I gather my troops and we yell HAIL SHASTA, as we go to join the camp.

J_VA
19th December 2017, 02:29 AM
If my calculations are correct I will win this age.
And I hired asians to help me with the math!!Just sayin'.........

Jezuzz
19th December 2017, 03:18 AM
Update on SOV

# Username AAT SOV Chain Alliance
1 B-A-S 1,843 516,117,280,000 None ToF-ATG
2 AaAnvox-SR 1,752 490,714,595,000 None SR-AaA
3 TheGodFather_LaCN 1,719 481,486,705,000 None La Cosa Nostra
4 Jezuzzp 1,347 377,228,705,000 None Striker Family
5 General_Pershing 1,195 334,829,775,000 None Lord Galdors Clan
6 Lady_Rowan 1,055 295,589,000,000 None Lord Galdors Clan
7 prutserwithhonour 1,018 285,188,190,000 None Sons of Liberty
8 TAS-Mariah 898 251,637,190,000 None TAS
9 apple_sauce 754 211,196,545,000 None Sons of Liberty
10 Dark_Mirage_ 722 202,206,690,000 None FF-LoP
11 Aggie_ 617 172,977,105,000 None SR-AaA
12 Vidar 615 172,478,215,000 None ToF-ATG
13 DAaARobert 570 159,666,710,000 None Against All Authority
14 AaApocalypse-SR 554 155,279,285,000 None SR-AaA
15 OldMilwaukee 540 151,288,445,000 None Lord Galdors Clan
16 zzzZZZ 536 150,168,305,000 None None
17 pyrotech 516 144,614,855,000 None ToF-ATG
18 RelentlessLegacy 486 136,182,620,000 None ~Relentless Legacy~
19 Vikings420 468 131,214,720,000 None ToF-ATG
20 Jiffy 450 126,268,835,000 None La Cosa Nostra

Current stats of the potential winners:

Strike Action 235,662,748,988
Defensive Action 303,508,506,160
Spy Rating 1,018,834,629,448
Sentry Rating 2,039,872,250,036
SOV: 481b

Jezuzzp
Strike Action 146,893,167,629 Ranked #7
Defensive Action 123,455,036,311 Ranked #5
Spy Rating 2,237,636,646,874 Ranked #1
Sentry Rating 1,468,850,393,524 Ranked #10
SOV: 377b

B-A-S's Stats
Strike Action 214,506,421,902
Defensive Action 41,546,760,079
Spy Rating 1,701,163,657,457
Sentry Rating 3,069,857,690,845
DS: 797,528
SOV: 516b

AaAnvox-SR's Stats
Strike Action 244,363,918,867
Defensive Action 9,676,626,908
Spy Rating 1,839,558,900,549
Sentry Rating 4,302,591,998,220
SOV: 490b
DS: 355,762

yoshi9nufc
19th December 2017, 04:27 AM
B-A-S certainly appears to have the chain value to win this, just a matter of how willing they are to commit to it.

Jezuzz
19th December 2017, 04:48 AM
B-A-S certainly appears to have the chain value to win this, just a matter of how willing they are to commit to it.

in the top 20 there is more SR-AAA then TOF-ATG honestly...

yoshi9nufc
19th December 2017, 04:58 AM
in the top 20 there is more SR-AAA then TOF-ATG honestly...

Chain value of ToF-ATG is ahead on our script by a few hundred bill tbh, SR-AaA have no mid-range anymore remember, as I say if they commit to filtering up the chain then they should have the value to do it. Although for sure that extra 92b would have helped!

vedkasse
19th December 2017, 09:10 AM
Prediction for EOA:

1. J_VA
2. B-A-S
3. AaAnvox-SR
666. castleblack1

castleblack1
19th December 2017, 10:26 AM
Prediction for EOA:

1. J_VA
2. B-A-S
3. AaAnvox-SR
666. castleblack1

:worship2: sounds about right to me, though i also hear B-A-S is being bullied by you know who so maybe he will be 3rd now

somax-
20th December 2017, 11:19 AM
Rumor is Spideys officer chained some other alliances.. Any truth to this?

MadGeorge
20th December 2017, 05:00 PM
Congrats to Anvox for #1 :-)

Wings
20th December 2017, 05:45 PM
Congratulations, SR!

Centurold
20th December 2017, 05:53 PM
Congrats to SR and Anvox!

Waitandsee-SR
20th December 2017, 05:55 PM
Wow! Congrats Anvox for pulling this off. Impressive!

JerryMac
20th December 2017, 07:21 PM
A well deserved Victory.

Topslayer
20th December 2017, 09:22 PM
Anvox/SR-AAA > all koc selling to BAS.
Try again later losers.
Im quitting this game.

ROLYAT
20th December 2017, 09:27 PM
Anvox/SR-AAA > all koc selling to BAS.
Try again later losers.
Im quitting this game.

who are you again?

P.S. Congrats on #1 Anvox. Unlike some nerds, I don't take this game too seriously (see post above)

Topslayer
20th December 2017, 09:39 PM
who are you again?

P.S. Congrats on #1 Anvox. Unlike some nerds, I don't take this game too seriously (see post above)

Im leader in a chain winning for the last ages and every age top slayer.
And you? Warring SR every age yet SR wins lol

I suggest SR shouldnt play for #1 next age and teach last age cowards who can never face SR 1v1 a good lesson.

Anyways good luck next ages

Pokes
20th December 2017, 10:58 PM
Well done SR lol don't know how you managed to pull that pony out of the hat but congrats to you, For small clan that ToF-ATG are I think we did exeptionally well, but once again well done SR to be in war with so many clans like you was and to pull off finsh you did I raise my hat to you, Kudos

ROLYAT
20th December 2017, 11:08 PM
Im leader in a chain winning for the last ages and every age top slayer.
And you? Warring SR every age yet SR wins lol

I suggest SR shouldnt play for #1 next age and teach last age cowards who can never face SR 1v1 a good lesson.

Anyways good luck next ages

Never heard of you.