PDA

View Full Version : FoD vs Glads

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
20th February 2017, 04:04 PM
We have been at war for awhile now....

Age old conflict, we wont be bullied ....

Post logs and troll away ...

ROLYAT
20th February 2017, 04:12 PM
FOD/LACN proving age after age how scared of SR they are.

Rogueshadow, please provide us with a list of your leaders. I have lost track after so many "leaders" have left FOD. I need to know who I can accept a surrender from this age now that BP turked. :<3:

Fernando
20th February 2017, 04:25 PM
Most useless thread ever. Only Fod would even consider calling this a war with so few weeks into new age.

ThirtySeven
20th February 2017, 04:31 PM
I approve of this conflict, as it is a bit like my average GUA post. Everlasting, expected, insignificant, irrelevant and only fighting everything verbally cause there is very little to back the words up.

macmoney
20th February 2017, 04:37 PM
Well, I can't say we're not surprised,

But we thought things would be better after BP turked from the all might PainPanda.

At least we're happy to see our victory last age is still affecting the heart of FoD, and that LaCN was too ignorant to listen to our warnings.

LaCNers not able to handle the wrath of a Gladiator.

xser (not active)
KingConrad (not active)
CP_Bloodpirate_DES (not active)
Juanovic (not active)
Bloodbad (not active)
bazza- (not active)
pikamon (not active)
BGuardian (not active)
WilliamHbonney (not active)
atsaR (not active)
rush (not active)
Nothing http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97571-Top-Ranking-Discussion-Age-21&p=1494725&viewfull=1#post1494725
Zplinter (not active)
Trytherion (not active)
SeeYouInBlack (not active)
Eric_Cartman (not active)
Hooligan524 (not active)
mattj73 (not active)
Arnold (not active)
Iskariot (not active)
Undergoer (not active)
KiNG_PiN (not active)
Perpetrator (not active)
bursonzl (not active)
Neasa (not active)
kingdahl88 (not active)
Evil_muffin (not active)
Krumm (not active)
tipsybopper (not active)
kilabot (not active)

a little history on how this started. Fin being the cool cat that he is was day banking, Iby being the rude and evil individule he is low hits, Fin sabs, Iby TearsOfFury the situation with a sab and a raid on fin, as well as linquin sabs. We approve, Iby approves everyone in his logs. LaCN says they're not "the same" even though they're in the same chain, same trickle, same script, do sells together as well as share approvals (BP approved a GLD member on first day for a AD on a lacn'er).

TL;DR version
Gld are cool and in the right
LaCN is not, and in the wrong
Nothing going to get accomplished other then NV, DRS and maybe a few others stealing more members from lacn.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
20th February 2017, 05:45 PM
FOD/LACN proving age after age how scared of SR they are.

Rogueshadow, please provide us with a list of your leaders. I have lost track after so many "leaders" have left FOD. I need to know who I can accept a surrender from this age now that BP turked. :<3:

does this matter? we dont surrender :P

TL;DR version
Gld are cool and in the right
LaCN is not, and in the wrong
Nothing going to get accomplished other then NV, DRS and maybe a few others stealing more members from lacn.

clearly glads are 100% in the right
just ask ff....

anyways what would koc be without conflict

logs? anyone?
i just bought 2k up after playing since the 2nd clearly glads are hurting my acct :<3:

ROLYAT
20th February 2017, 07:13 PM
You dont surrender? Wonder why your leaders last age were spamming all of our inboxes begging for the war to end then...

And why you bringing up ff? Oh cuz we no longer have a growth deal with them? Well let me point to aaa, nwo, all of the members who left for NV, as well as GLD leaving your chain last age cuz you guys were upset that Fin was fakesabbing you.

Also I believe you guys lost 4 leaders in just about a year? Maybr 3? Not sure, but by all means please try and claim the moral high ground. Will make it funnier when you guys lose even more members and you come begging inevitably for a another truce.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
20th February 2017, 07:21 PM
Lol I wont say anything about aaa, or nwo. 2 reasons, first i was inactive, and second :rofl: .... sure i will claim the moral high ground ....

Fin wouldnt help save me from kylo ren when i needed help the most ... clearly you guys are evil

no truces will be made ... ask macmoney we made it clear to each other already

macmoney
20th February 2017, 08:34 PM
Lol I wont say anything about aaa, or nwo. 2 reasons, first i was inactive, and second :rofl: .... sure i will claim the moral high ground ....

Fin wouldnt help save me from kylo ren when i needed help the most ... clearly you guys are evil

no truces will be made ... ask macmoney we made it clear to each other already

ha, i remember that convo, it was the same convo i had with bp iby linquin castleblack and danny. im sure theres another "leader" or two om missing. but we have a whole entire thread that proves iyour wrong.

congrates on bringing up ff, i remember how right after you guys threatened to war them, you also begged them for a growth deal. your greatest strength
isnt war, its burning bridges and ruining any chance of using lacn and fod as a growth deal, and rather a dead zone. A place to really just accomplish not much.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
20th February 2017, 08:39 PM
ha, i remember that convo, it was the same convo i had with bp iby linquin castleblack and danny. im sure theres another "leader" or two om missing. but we have a whole entire thread that proves iyour wrong.

congrates on bringing up ff, i remember how right after you guys threatened to war them, you also begged them for a growth deal. your greatest strength
isnt war, its burning bridges and ruining any chance of using lacn and fod as a growth deal, and rather a dead zone. A place to really just accomplish not much.

we will see, shadow is back, and im not here to play games with anyone
im here to play koc, click, bank, and defend my brothers and sisters of the darkness
i should note mac, im not a leader, nor have i asked for that position, is, was and will remain as a bf mod. being as such i most protect my members from bullies.

this conflict reminds me so much of all the times we had with dt. good luck to all and remember much love :<3:

Fin
20th February 2017, 08:53 PM

It's interesting that you are calling this a war yet haven't been in my logs in over a week... seems FoD is either relying on their peons to do the dirty work, or for LaCN to carry them. Or it just shows how inactive their whole chain is and sheds light to why they continuously pick on a smaller chain so that they can attempt to gain one victory in the age seeing as they have no chance at any others.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
20th February 2017, 09:00 PM
It's interesting that you are calling this a war yet haven't been in my logs in over a week... seems FoD is either relying on their peons to do the dirty work, or for LaCN to carry them. Or it just shows how inactive their whole chain is and sheds light to why they continuously pick on a smaller chain so that they can attempt to gain one victory in the age seeing as they have no chance at any others.

is that the same reason glads arent in my logs :O
and fin until you stop being a stromtrooper we cant trust anything you say

Fin
20th February 2017, 09:07 PM
is that the same reason glads arent in my logs :O
and fin until you stop being a stromtrooper we cant trust anything you say

1 day ago Sabotage 1 Success
1 day ago Sabotage 1 Success

Nice #alternativefacts yours for today will come shortly:)

macmoney
21st February 2017, 07:43 AM
Bullies, yet here you guys having two members sab/raid our main (a leader and 1st trickle mind you), And we're supposed to just be like.... LOL DATS FUNNY.

No, we approved, just like anyone else would (just like your turking leader BP did day one of this age). Not our fault they can't handle their own approvals.

20 hours ago Sabotage 1 Success
20 hours ago Sabotage 1 Success

see you again in 4 hours.

ROLYAT
21st February 2017, 09:01 AM
You can tell how passionate fod/lacn are about this war based on their enthusiasm in this thread.

I find it funny that they decided to open a new thread after they ragequit and begged Bon to close the last one before we accepted BP's surrender.

macmoney
21st February 2017, 10:16 AM
how come lacn are so quiet, same with fod leaders. seems like it's only attention seeker rogueshadow posting here so it begs the question, is there war efforts even legitimate? are u guys out there? back to worshiping the book of omerta? Is FoD now practicing the art of omerta too?

kaoz
21st February 2017, 01:55 PM
seems like it's only attention seeker rogueshadow posting here so it begs the question, is there war efforts even legitimate?

Give the guy a break Mac, it's his very first war after being back from Turkey... of course he wants to start a full blown war thread about it!

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
21st February 2017, 03:19 PM
Your spies successfully enter GeoffreyG's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter GeoffreyG's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Fiv5RingTB's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Fiv5RingTB's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Newgerman's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Newgerman's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Oceana's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Oceana's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Baldr's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Baldr's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Vengeful_Spirit's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Vengeful_Spirit's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter manygingers's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter manygingers's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter IrishTiger's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter IrishTiger's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sparkzw2's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sparkzw2's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Callmerens's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Callmerens's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter blacknightz's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter blacknightz's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile

a few non glads in there :<3:

MFnBonsai
22nd February 2017, 01:41 AM
I will keep this open for now since it is the only war I know about at this stage of the age....

But ffs atleast post some relevant info/logs anything....

ThirtySeven
22nd February 2017, 03:35 AM
how come lacn are so quiet, same with fod leaders.

Those who used to be active on GUA got banned. Or maybe they just didn't notice there was a war going on. I can imagine overlooking the 3 active accounts glads have.

EDIT: sorry, that was a distortion of the truth. After careful inspection I found 2 more accounts that i'd put under 'active'.

macmoney
22nd February 2017, 10:25 AM
Those who used to be active on GUA got banned. Or maybe they just didn't notice there was a war going on. I can imagine overlooking the 3 active accounts glads have.

EDIT: sorry, that was a distortion of the truth. After careful inspection I found 2 more accounts that i'd put under 'active'.

lol, I keep seeing this "active" yet we prove time and time again that's not true. Just cause we dont have a 200 account chain, or other alliances under us pumping us with TFF to make our account inflated. Doesn't mean we're not active. We're a 20 account chain, so tff and stat wise may not look as impressive as the 20th account in a 100 account chain, since turns are distributed else where. It's sheer common sense...... As well as the fact that of the 1300 accounts in koc, only 120 are at war. So if you want to continue to compare apples to oranges, I guess go ahead, but you just lose your credibility.

If we want to talk about active you can point to Lacn's first trickle and as why he only made 6 sabs in the past 24 hours though.

21 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 5 396 3,678,444,786 38,818,325

Or how this person continues to fall behind because of a horrible and inactive growth deal :rofl:

SpiderWoman
22nd February 2017, 12:03 PM
FYI, LaCN did not want to be involved and we would of stayed out of the war but for some reason GLADS decided we were the same and we are not. It is amazing how some can't figure this out. So we we are sabbing what we can but most have not much if anything to sab. But it does keep us from getting bored. Glads think they can bully us with threats and extortion to break our agreement with FOD. LaCN is about Honor and Loyalty so we take our agreements seriously.

ROLYAT
22nd February 2017, 12:11 PM
Solid point Spidey. I would urge you to take the high ground just like FOD as we were well aware of you telling members to raid us after our truce last age and of course having your commander and officers chaining us, it was only a matter of time before LACN got involved. I personally don't have anything against LACN but you guys are one, you share approvals, you provide eachother growth, you provide them resources during their wars, etc. Maybe you should have considered the consequences before allying with FOD, it was inevitable you would be dragged into war/disputes.

OT:
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 207 4,306,271,516 45,412,152
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 5 338 4,001,118,437 41,882,424
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 2 208 4,340,423,099 40,729,989
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 209 3,871,228,882 40,075,011
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 209 4,117,154,522 46,659,509
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 4 315 4,405,272,844 41,769,767
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 4 290 4,670,472,841 46,171,172
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 5 344 3,982,637,350 41,616,205
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 4 372 4,395,552,533 40,220,492
14 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 2 133 4,152,984,789 44,459,688

please continue to up your DA so we can add some more to your repair bills :<3:

EDIT:
La Cosa Nostra TheGodFather_LaCN 768,836 Humans
TAS Governor 729,134 Humans

correct me if I'm wrong but I believe this gap was well above 40k before TGF's approval. I'm sure you guys can use this "war" as excuse for getting spanked by SR again later this age. Same song and dance.

macmoney
22nd February 2017, 02:07 PM
FYI, LaCN did not want to be involved and we would of stayed out of the war but for some reason GLADS decided we were the same and we are not. It is amazing how some can't figure this out. So we we are sabbing what we can but most have not much if anything to sab. But it does keep us from getting bored. Glads think they can bully us with threats and extortion to break our agreement with FOD. LaCN is about Honor and Loyalty so we take our agreements seriously.

Extortion? Only thing we told you guys is that next time fod starts a war with us, and you're in chain with them, we'll be including you guys.

Want the logs of BP threatening members for hits on LaCN?

Want your own logs telling people its okay to mass Gld after our war? You even mentioned that they can mass other chains as well.

If you're about honor and loyalty, you sure don't show it with you lies. You continued this same song and dance last age, and "attempting" to resolve things. It wasn't till we raided you that you actually attempted to end it, and then next day was BP on irc begging us to accept his surrender.

Also, if you want to cry about someone trying to break your agreement.... weren't you the ones doing the same to Flop? There's only one person that I'm happy to see you pass in TFF and that's DM for not having a back bone and stand up to you and your dogs.

Maybe keep your dogs on a tighter leash and you wouldn't have been dragged into this. But to expect a free pass just because your primary tags are different, but everything else is the same is a sheer joke. Especially when you were fairly warned of the consequences.

4 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 43 242 151,926,535 48,912,349

Awesome to see glads putting up more raids on our 3rd target iby, then they are on their 1st target.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
22nd February 2017, 05:58 PM
Your spies successfully enter Fiv5RingTB's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Fiv5RingTB's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sparkzw2's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sparkzw2's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Spooogy's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Spooogy's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter wrAaAth's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter wrAaAth's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter RuckaRuckaAli's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter RuckaRuckaAli's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Kappa's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Kappa's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Joe_The-Slayer's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Joe_The-Slayer's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter mister_poker's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter mister_poker's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter DeftWisp's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter DeftWisp's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Avenger_Reloaded's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Cloak stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Avenger_Reloaded's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Cloak stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Sigfiend's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Sigfiend's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Cronos's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Cronos's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter SilentSt0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter SilentSt0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Obviously's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Obviously's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter nagrach_'s armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter nagrach_'s armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter druidman's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter druidman's armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter source's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter source's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TheLoneSpirit's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TheLoneSpirit's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Rekxar's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Rekxar's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bladest0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bladest0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ViralSt0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ViralSt0rm's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter srttt's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile
Your spies successfully enter srttt's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Grappling Hook stockpile
Your spies successfully enter geordie4eva's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter geordie4eva's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Trecifer's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Trecifer's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Katniss's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Katniss's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TRU-'s armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TRU-'s armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Wings's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Wings's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Didijustsabyou's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Didijustsabyou's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile
Your spies successfully enter The-Pooh-Bear's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter The-Pooh-Bear's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Scooty-PuffJr's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Scooty-PuffJr's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter geordie4eva's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter geordie4eva's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile

o.O i guess glads are in there somewhere lol
im currently having lots of fun
this is probably a bit more then 24 hours

i forgot to mention <3 the neg rep keep it coming :D

Raw Data Logs
Your spies successfully enter Mahariel's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Mahariel's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter evilmiget0021's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter evilmiget0021's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Eternal-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Eternal-RL's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sailuhboy's armory undetected, and destroy 31 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sailuhboy's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter seansux's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter seansux's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter smartech's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile
Your spies successfully enter smartech's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Skeleton Key stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Kratos89's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Kratos89's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter SuperTheBoss's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter SuperTheBoss's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter shadowken's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter shadowken's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nexoske's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nexoske's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PrettyHigh's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PrettyHigh's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter knight_of_lite's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Warg stockpile
Your spies successfully enter knight_of_lite's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Warg stockpile
Your spies successfully enter stonewallcougar's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter stonewallcougar's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile

1 RoGuEsHaDoW 98 (215,420,000)

i know there is more out there slowly i will find it :P

Fin
22nd February 2017, 10:23 PM

If we truly only have 5 'active' members then these numbers look even more impressive...

Name: Total sabbed:
TheGodFather_LaCN 1,032,000,000
LaughingMan_LaCN 577,750,000
Adytzu 505,800,000
ibykus 440,100,000
A_Deathly_Illusion 424,000,000
FadelMY-LaCN 399,150,000

Wonder if that nearly 5k UP sabbed off TGF is worth it

ThirtySeven
23rd February 2017, 04:56 AM
If we truly only have 5 'active' members then these numbers look even more impressive...

If I divide the sabbed amount from TGF by her AAT I find that there were ~37 succesfull sabs (seriously, I did not make up that number). Let me imagine that the sabs started when this thread started. That is approx. 4 days ago. So that means 9 succesfull sabs a day. One account can do two succesfull sabs a day. So, you have 4 or 5 accounts that actually sabbed TGF every day for the last 4 days. I think you seriously overestimate your own organisation.

So, let me just stick to not really being impressed. ;)

assassin24
23rd February 2017, 05:45 AM
If I divide the sabbed amount from TGF by her AAT I find that there were ~37 succesfull sabs (seriously, I did not make up that number). Let me imagine that the sabs started when this thread started. That is approx. 4 days ago. So that means 9 succesfull sabs a day. One account can do two succesfull sabs a day. So, you have 4 or 5 accounts that actually sabbed TGF every day for the last 4 days. I think you seriously overestimate your own organisation.

I didn't check your math, but assuming it's right I still don't think I agree with your conclusion. If they have 4-5 people who can sab TGF daily with her sentry (currently anyway) at Sentry Rating 20,824,651,748, that would imply a pretty decent spread of acct value for a relatively small alliance.

You don't need to be impressed either way, though KoC does live or die by your feeeeeels :fear:

Guaritore
23rd February 2017, 08:53 AM

I didn't check your math, but assuming it's right I still don't think I agree with your conclusion. If they have 4-5 people who can sab TGF daily with her sentry (currently anyway) at Sentry Rating 20,824,651,748, that would imply a pretty decent spread of acct value for a relatively small alliance.

You don't need to be impressed either way, though KoC does live or die by your feeeeeels :fear:

Just throwing it out there for the sake of correct math... the first mentions of the war in the top ranking discussion go back to like February 10th, long before this thread was made, so those 37 sabs would be spread out over a much longer time and it wouldn't be anywhere near 4-5 accounts who could get her. In reality, im pretty sure it was only Fin and Baller who could ever reach her.

Anywho... yall can recommence with the shit-talking now. :P

ThirtySeven
23rd February 2017, 09:33 AM

Of course life is full of assumptions. The sabbing did not start 4 days ago but more like 14. Also, the AAT at the time wasn't what it is now. There are always ways to discuss deviations over time. The estimated answer I provided was 4-5. Which means it could also be 3. Or 6 that not sab every day. The point is: there are not more than a handful.

About the spread of acct value: what if I told you that a calculation on the other 5 accounts mentioned would show pretty much the same order of magnitude in the amount of succesful sabs?

The only point I tried to make is: Fin showed me sab numbers that he qualified as impressive after my statement there were not many 'active' players. I wanted to add some perspective.

Fin
23rd February 2017, 09:39 AM
Just throwing it out there for the sake of correct math... the first mentions of the war in the top ranking discussion go back to like February 10th, long before this thread was made, so those 37 sabs would be spread out over a much longer time and it wouldn't be anywhere near 4-5 accounts who could get her. In reality, im pretty sure it was only Fin and Baller who could ever reach her.

Anywho... yall can recommence with the shit-talking now. :P

Was hoping no one put that together.. however we do have 3 sabbers on TGF currently. Regardless of the number of sabbers or total times sabbed, the real hitting point is the amount sabbed. I'm sure tgf would have loved to have that extra 1b invested into some weapons instead of into the abyss.

assassin24
23rd February 2017, 09:55 AM
Of course life is full of assumptions. The sabbing did not start 4 days ago but more like 14. Also, the AAT at the time wasn't what it is now. There are always ways to discuss deviations over time. The estimated answer I provided was 4-5. Which means it could also be 3. Or 6 that not sab every day. The point is: there are not more than a handful.

About the spread of acct value: what if I told you that a calculation on the other 5 accounts mentioned would show pretty much the same order of magnitude in the amount of succesful sabs?

The only point I tried to make is: Fin showed me sab numbers that he qualified as impressive after my statement there were not many 'active' players. I wanted to add some perspective.

Understood as to your intent Mr. 3Seven, I just mean to say that if I told you I had 5 members sabbing Pepsels every day, you'd be pretty impressed, and if I had 0 members you would probably say "well duh, that biotch is huge!" :p. Which is to say, it's hard to prove an alliance is inactive by it's ability to sab a major chain's main account :P.

And yes, like I said I assumed the math was all good, there is no way Glads have 4 people with 10+ bill spy. That would be a very impressive feat even if FoD and LACN weren't trying to take them down.

ROLYAT
23rd February 2017, 09:58 AM

the fact that we have multiple people in her range with only a 20 person chain compared to her 100 person chain says everything that needs to be said. FOD/LACN have every single advantage in this war which we all know is why they wanted it to happen; they aren't able to go after any of the other chains because of their lack of activity. They would get demolished by SR or DRS or LV so they try and push around a 20 member chain.

just like they had all of the advantages last age yet they still begged for mercy, they will do the same this age when they realize we have no intention of surrendering and we will stunt their growth, cause them to lose valuable members, and have a lot of fun doing it. How many weeks until you start seeing FOD/LACN members popping up saying that GLD "can't see the big picture"? I'm giving it another 4 weeks. That's when you know they are starting to regret their decision :)

Edit:

48 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 6 237 194,872,835 34,910,218
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 9 341 168,659,580 35,034,809
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 3 131 185,482,883 37,533,794
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 6 237 155,702,665 34,255,527
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 3 132 169,508,603 36,350,038
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 5 185 179,782,906 37,638,809
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 7 238 166,480,462 38,304,055
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 9 293 160,095,957 38,673,835
2 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 4 159 187,408,819 39,944,194
3 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 7 294 188,047,143 37,412,737
3 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 30 214 158,880,133 39,328,351
24 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 48 323 135,419,198 35,768,527
24 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 20 161 152,935,780 33,373,733
2 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 372 370 74,154,987 41,182,347
2 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 253 319 80,496,402 35,317,571
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 259 342 84,818,115 35,053,269
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 187 237 76,657,004 32,933,419
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 334 398 85,827,908 39,288,607
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 117 132 85,994,005 41,380,377
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 164 186 82,247,255 39,348,237
3 hours ago nighthawk23 2,983,827 Gold stolen 75 178 29,516,900 39,216,871
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 311 369 82,135,829 37,056,450
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 217 238 84,864,132 41,432,614
3 hours ago DeathbydarkChocolate_LaCN Attack defended 196 292 94,006,853 33,764,100
4 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 37 342 150,027,518 39,177,756
4 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 35 344 141,444,183 35,076,639
4 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 20 212 162,498,919 36,934,968
4 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 29 293 169,000,796 40,370,864
4 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 39 320 142,572,355 41,568,281
4 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 24 241 169,764,153 41,678,974
5 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 30 316 151,937,601 37,406,912
5 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 344 3,274,155,575 39,008,129
5 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 4 372 3,062,077,760 41,249,610
5 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 1 159 3,378,621,036 39,616,293
6 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 290 3,188,206,685 39,445,057
6 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 318 3,195,977,873 41,841,537
6 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 4 318 2,966,906,253 43,335,951
6 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 320 3,356,060,966 40,170,923
6 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 5 402 3,125,496,482 43,275,232
6 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 3 322 2,784,658,878 37,045,680
6 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 4 378 3,295,361,064 41,111,412

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
24th February 2017, 10:29 AM
the fact that we have multiple people in her range with only a 20 person chain compared to her 100 person chain says everything that needs to be said. FOD/LACN have every single advantage in this war which we all know is why they wanted it to happen; they aren't able to go after any of the other chains because of their lack of activity. They would get demolished by SR or DRS or LV so they try and push around a 20 member chain.

just like they had all of the advantages last age yet they still begged for mercy, they will do the same this age when they realize we have no intention of surrendering and we will stunt their growth, cause them to lose valuable members, and have a lot of fun doing it. How many weeks until you start seeing FOD/LACN members popping up saying that GLD "can't see the big picture"? I'm giving it another 4 weeks. That's when you know they are starting to regret their decision :)

You forget that you are the new DT, endless war doesnt matter to us if thats what you want :P

Also ROLYAT whats wrong with your sab button? Or is your account just too uesless to have any spy?

ROLYAT
24th February 2017, 11:19 AM
You forget that you are the new DT, endless war doesnt matter to us if thats what you want :P

Also ROLYAT whats wrong with your sab button? Or is your account just too uesless to have any spy?

You say that like it's a bad thing? I was in DT from Ages 5-7. And I couldn't care less about endless wars, you guys keep declaring on us and then QQ when we defend ourselves.

And yes my account is pretty useless actually. I told my GLD brothers that I was not going to be very active this age (I was actually thinking of quitting altogether) but decided to stay as a raid account who clicked some and gave offie bonus. That's why I asked not to be trickle this age because I had no intention of banking often enough to warrant any growth. Luckily the trolling gives me motivation enough to login and raid :)

Way to expose the obvious Rogue :lamer:

kaoz
24th February 2017, 02:03 PM

That sounds like some serious butthurt going here.... DT must have touched you obviously by the repetative long wars, results! =)
Easy to say though after a nice and relaxing "break"

somax-
26th February 2017, 07:45 PM
There's only one person that I'm happy to see you pass in TFF and that's DM for not having a back bone and stand up to you and your dogs.

Hey now.. Everyone knows DM is neither a leader or a BF mod, and last I remember she wants it to stay that way. Just because she is a good person and does what her leaders/mods ask of her, does not mean she does not have a backbone. You can't blame someone who isn't incharge for something..

macmoney
26th February 2017, 07:56 PM
Hey now.. Everyone knows DM is neither a leader or a BF mod, and last I remember she wants it to stay that way. Just because she is a good person and does what her leaders/mods ask of her, does not mean she does not have a backbone. You can't blame someone who isn't incharge for something..

Mains always have a say........

But I guess you're right, it was more directed towards those that voted on the issue.

Breaking news. TGF's daily clicks is more moral towards fod/iby then if all of fod's accounts with positive towards tgf. That's not even including the ~46k moral under tgf that goes to iby (all lacner's).

Makes you wonder what growth deal they're talking about.

Danny
26th February 2017, 08:07 PM
hahaha nothing changes does it... brings me back to PR Vs SC times xD

Guaritore
27th February 2017, 08:55 AM
Mains always have a say........

But I guess you're right, it was more directed towards those that voted on the issue.

Breaking news. TGF's daily clicks is more moral towards fod/iby then if all of fod's accounts with positive towards tgf. That's not even including the ~46k moral under tgf that goes to iby (all lacner's).

Makes you wonder what growth deal they're talking about.

Out of sheer curiosity... Did you take the time to look up who is whos officer and add all that up, or is there someplace that this is nicely laid out...?

ROLYAT
27th February 2017, 09:15 AM
Out of sheer curiosity... Did you take the time to look up who is whos officer and add all that up, or is there someplace that this is nicely laid out...?

Doesn't take a lot of time to check each officer's morale, check their primary tag, and add it up with a calculator. Probably took 5 minutes max??

In other news:

TheGodFather_LaCN 925,352 Humans
Governor 903,764 Humans

Gap is shrinking. 2nd largest chain having the 7th highest tff is quite an impressive feat.

macmoney
27th February 2017, 09:19 AM

I didn't write up all the lacner's, but fod was

Under linquin (linquin was at -100)
You- 4270 (now 8349) 1 trickle away from tgf

Total- 4270

Under uwilldie (uwilldie was at -100, now 2,538)

dvc1987- 678 (now 353) 2 trickles away from tgf
scholnik- 1197 (now -1)

Total 1,875

Under scholnik (see above)
rettib52- 2035 (now 1415) 3 trickles away from TGF

Total 2,035

No fod trickles had positive moral, which I expected from the clicks of lacn. But I checked iby's past 24 hour clicks on their script to double check his and he had 0.

Guaritore
27th February 2017, 09:54 AM
Doesn't take a lot of time to check each officer's morale, check their primary tag, and add it up with a calculator. Probably took 5 minutes max??

In other news:

TheGodFather_LaCN 925,352 Humans
Governor 903,764 Humans

Gap is shrinking. 2nd largest chain having the 7th highest tff is quite an impressive feat.

Eh, it just seemed annoying to go to each person, then their officers, and their officers officers... maybe thats just me being lazy though.

macmoney
27th February 2017, 10:23 AM
It's not like the list is a real long to go through

Guaritore
27th February 2017, 10:35 AM
It's not like the list is a real long to go through

True enough, I bet even SR wouldn't be too bad... theres nowhere near as many people playing as there used to be :(

Fin
28th February 2017, 02:52 PM
Not bad from a small chain:

Total Damage on FOD today: 1,223,050,000 / 242 missions

Total Damage on FOD total: 15,722,183,000 / 6,337 missions

DarkMirage
28th February 2017, 10:45 PM

Sorry to be so late in posting this but I just read this post this morning.

I appreciate Somaxís kind words. But it would be dishonest of me to hide behind the fact that Iím not a leader and allow the impression that the decision took place over my objections. Itís true that Iím not a leader but I did get a vote in this matter and I voted to end the growth deal. I wished it didnít have to come to that. The growth was great and so was hanging out with you guys. But if the price was to have us dragged into someone elseís much-to-early war, then I thought that the price was too high.

Iím usually the war-monger who campaigns to be part of every war I hear about. But a war 2 and a half weeks into the new age? Our members would have had no chance to build their accounts. And to fight an alliance that we had no quarrel with? And this to maintain a growth deal?

Iím sad that youíve have chosen to be mad at me personally but thatís the way it goes sometimes. This was a growth deal, not a war alliance. In fact, if I recall correctly, both sides agreed not to drag the other into war. I donít understand why you think itís a good idea to start a war so soon into a new age. But thatís your decision and I respect it. Please respect our decision not to want to be part of it.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
28th February 2017, 11:02 PM
in other news

1 Nunchaku 20 seconds ago
518 Chariots 2 hours 49 minutes ago
4 Nunchakus 1 day 5 hours 55 minutes ago

im guessing glads want to surrender?
no sabs in over a day..... unless they finally realized after 5 days im not banking spy, and switched to sabbing sa :redface:

macmoney
1st March 2017, 07:50 AM
I donít understand why you think itís a good idea to start a war so soon into a new age. But thatís your decision and I respect it. Please respect our decision not to want to be part of it.

I don't understand how you think we started this war.......

ROLYAT
1st March 2017, 09:02 AM
I don't understand how you think we started this war.......

Apparently we should have let Iby and Linguini raid/sab our main and chain us without retaliation... duh! Totally our fault.

As for my feelings with the growth deal, it is what it is. Some chains are afraid of war and afraid of standing up to bullies. No hard feelings on my end as we were in a growth deal and were not allies. Although if the shoe were on the other foot and FF-LOP were being pushed around and then GLD was threatened because of our deal, I don't think we would have reacted in the same way :rambo:

OT:
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 12 474 292,242,829 50,173,192
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 11 374 287,039,052 53,649,744
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 5 170 261,448,433 51,473,581
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 8 238 225,666,055 48,957,820
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 9 376 304,214,202 51,259,714
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 10 378 288,462,116 50,114,983
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 13 483 278,593,769 50,260,230
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 4 172 294,731,884 51,769,796
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 13 486 305,288,337 53,984,726
23 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 6 278 342,666,022 50,973,182

I want to give props to Linguini who has really come a long way. I used to get daily PMs from him QQing about my raids, begging for a truce, and then lashing out when it was denied; now he just takes the raids like a man and QQ's to others instead of me directly. Good job bro! :<3:

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
5th March 2017, 11:29 AM
Your sell value: 2,285,675,000 Gold

So just curious.. Is anyone in GLDs (besides Fin, SK, and baller) actually trying to grow their accts? Despite this "war" i have easily gotten to wizards, and used them to double my sell off... But it seems GLDs arent even trying to grow war accts, like they claim to have... example http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4522061 this guy is banking sentry only... and its not moving... whats the point??

In other news been raiding Fin and Baller to check for gold got a nice lift off baller yesterday to help get me to wizards :redface:

Thijs_g
6th March 2017, 04:36 AM
So just curious.. Is anyone in GLDs (besides Fin, SK, and baller) actually trying to grow their accts? Despite this "war" i have easily gotten to wizards, and used them to double my sell off... But it seems GLDs arent even trying to grow war accts, like they claim to have... example http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4522061 this guy is banking sentry only... and its not moving... whats the point??

In other news been raiding Fin and Baller to check for gold got a nice lift off baller yesterday to help get me to wizards :redface:

Before your wizarding you had 2 mil more (5 against 3 mi) spy than the guy you're reffering to. How do you want us to take you seriously?

Fin
6th March 2017, 06:49 AM

"Raid checking"

22 hours ago Defense 587,603 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Defense 663,007 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Defense 94,327 Gold Stolen

How do you expect others to follow your leadership when you put very little effort into the cause?

macmoney
6th March 2017, 08:01 AM

You haven't easily gotten to wizards...... If it were easy, then you would have gotten it ~a month ago when the first people were getting it.

Nothing (not active)
perfect_imperfection (not active)
pokemasterflex (not active)

Only thing easy is how we're easily bringing down the 2nd biggest chains numbers :)

EDIT: I have spoken a lie..... they are now the 3rd biggest chain.... Congrats to NV, for showing up lacn and fod
Notorious Veterans 103 118
La Cosa Nostra 60 25
Forces of Darkness 41 14

:badger:

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
6th March 2017, 07:08 PM
Before your wizarding you had 2 mil more (5 against 3 mi) spy than the guy you're reffering to. How do you want us to take you seriously?

Lol my spy has been over 1 b for weeks ... If we want to be exact the earliest time our script logs if over a bil is 2-17-17

"Raid checking"

22 hours ago Defense 587,603 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Defense 663,007 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Defense 94,327 Gold Stolen

How do you expect others to follow your leadership when you put very little effort into the cause?

Should a put alot of effort into a chain of 3 ppl?

You haven't easily gotten to wizards...... If it were easy, then you would have gotten it ~a month ago when the first people were getting it.

Nothing (not active)
perfect_imperfection (not active)
pokemasterflex (not active)

Only thing easy is how we're easily bringing down the 2nd biggest chains numbers :)

EDIT: I have spoken a lie..... they are now the 3rd biggest chain.... Congrats to NV, for showing up lacn and fod
Notorious Veterans 103 118
La Cosa Nostra 60 25
Forces of Darkness 41 14

:badger:

yours is my favorite ... in advance i accept your apology ... i know if you had a access to a script maybe you could give accurate information...
the first date im logged as having a acct in on 2-5-17 ... so your point i should have been wizing then? kinda irrelevant if i wasnt playing
Nothing is inactive ... and if you read the top ranking thread he quit before this war started ... sorry no credit to you there

all in all nice try ... wheres the gladiator spirit? why isnt my acct wrecked yet? im not feeling the love :(

Fin
6th March 2017, 10:14 PM
Should a put alot of effort into a chain of 3 ppl?

So for a chain of three people you can't raid 10x on each? I'll give an updated sab total so we can get even more credit for only being three people.

TheGodFather_LaCN 2052000000
LaughingMan_LaCN 1777650000
A_Deathly_Illusion 1407000000
Adytzu 1217850000
uwilldie 1085000000
Ascherit 957800000
ibykus 954000000
FadelMY-LaCN 886350000
Guaritore 847450000
Nocturne_LaCN 791100000

macmoney
7th March 2017, 12:56 AM
i have followed, and he posted that a week after lacn declared on us. so yes, he turked from war.

macmoney
10th March 2017, 09:12 AM
Revolc (not active)
red_almighty (not active)
BonnieFalls321 (not active)

The lacn warrior spirit list continues to grow :)

ThirtySeven
10th March 2017, 02:36 PM
22nd of February

Adytzu 505,800,000
ibykus 440,100,000
FadelMY-LaCN 399,150,000

6th of March

Adytzu 1217850000
uwilldie 1085000000
Ascherit 957800000
ibykus 954000000
FadelMY-LaCN 886350000
Guaritore 847450000
Nocturne_LaCN 791100000

If I look at TGF, and if I underestimate her average AAT of the past 12 days to be 50 (it is above 70 now), you could have sabbed an additional 1.2b with 1 account. You took ~1b, so I guess that the one account sabbing here has some spies that negotiated free weekends.

Laughingman looks better. If I take the average AAT as 25, you could have sabbed 600m with 1 account. Looks like there was a second account sabbing here.

If I go through the list, some accounts were really sabbed by all three players. So, if you want credit, here it is. :P

macmoney
10th March 2017, 05:52 PM
22nd of February

Adytzu 505,800,000
ibykus 440,100,000
FadelMY-LaCN 399,150,000

6th of March

Adytzu 1217850000
uwilldie 1085000000
Ascherit 957800000
ibykus 954000000
FadelMY-LaCN 886350000
Guaritore 847450000
Nocturne_LaCN 791100000

If I look at TGF, and if I underestimate her average AAT of the past 12 days to be 50 (it is above 70 now), you could have sabbed an additional 1.2b with 1 account. You took ~1b, so I guess that the one account sabbing here has some spies that negotiated free weekends.

Laughingman looks better. If I take the average AAT as 25, you could have sabbed 600m with 1 account. Looks like there was a second account sabbing here.

If I go through the list, some accounts were really sabbed by all three players. So, if you want credit, here it is. :P

During that time we had all three get UP's and sell for some other Upgrades. She has stayed outta AK's range, but Baller, and Fin have both gotten back in range and have been sabbing her :)

It's nice to finally see some more posters btw. Wish people that war us, and make a war thread would take then time to post too. :rofl:

Rick
10th March 2017, 07:12 PM

Here's the honourable LaCN for all to see:

"You're a glads member so I will be sabbing you. You dont like it then leave glads.
Your TUE allegiances have nothing to do with this."

"Well then you know the deal...i sab you daily"

I stayed out of the war but for some reason LaCN decided we were the same and we are not. It's amazing how some can't figure this out. LaCN think they can bully me with threats and extortion. Keep up the blackmail LaCN, TGF & Co, you're doing well. Hypocrites.

P.S. No problem with FoD, their members are more than capable of distinguishing different chains :)

macmoney
10th March 2017, 07:34 PM
Here's the honourable LaCN for all to see:

"You're a glads member so I will be sabbing you. You dont like it then leave glads.
Your TUE allegiances have nothing to do with this."

"Well then you know the deal...i sab you daily"

I stayed out of the war but for some reason LaCN decided we were the same and we are not. It's amazing how some can't figure this out. LaCN think they can bully me with threats and extortion. Keep up the blackmail LaCN, TGF & Co, you're doing well. Hypocrites.

P.S. No problem with FoD, their members are more than capable of distinguishing different chains :)

Well, I'm happy to see more people recognized TGF's lies.

9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 18 554 15,029,673,793 321,509,130
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 11 308 12,791,304,572 308,259,736
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 25 805 13,842,135,684 284,860,578
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 9 310 13,426,472,698 273,160,266
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 31 934 14,589,343,278 320,569,594
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 19 687 16,214,051,222 303,521,332
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 25 690 12,675,947,442 304,319,593
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 32 945 14,263,733,518 323,135,932
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 26 886 14,552,967,445 289,061,242

vedkasse
10th March 2017, 09:58 PM
9 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended
x9

Did you forget about the last one? And here the audience stand enthustiastically waiting for that encore!

Guaritore
11th March 2017, 08:58 AM
Does anyone else love that feeling when you steal gold from someone:

1 hour ago Baller- 49,800,452 Gold stolen

and then put it towards nunchakus to get back in range of that person's sentry?:

Your spies successfully enter FinMcGee's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter FinMcGee's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Baller-'s armory undetected, and destroy 34 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Baller-'s armory undetected, and destroy 34 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

It's been a fun dance with you two, your tff makes keeping up with your sentry a pain in my ass :(

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
11th March 2017, 11:53 AM
Current Glads Value Lost
FinMcGee 2,422,900,000
Baller- 2,311,100,000
Silent-Killer 1,814,050,000
sparkzw2 1,264,155,000
flakjaket_303 920,900,000
Htown 814,975,000
Vengeful_Spirit 709,950,000
geordie4eva 699,800,000
manygingers 639,250,000
IrishTiger 613,750,000

theres the top ten <3
keep trying and we will keep growing
currently 2 10ks :D

macmoney
11th March 2017, 12:20 PM
Looks like NV Just got 23 accounts bigger, and lacn chain got 23 accounts smaller :)

Xentor
12th March 2017, 09:30 PM
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 6 27 1,174,503,688 15,941,103
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 4 20 1,174,465,438 13,499,952
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 4 16 1,188,143,693 16,871,400
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 4 14 1,082,844,235 18,643,487
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 3 12 1,291,692,847 17,776,287
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 3 15 1,275,656,356 17,449,754
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 2 9 1,077,710,129 14,296,638
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 6 24 1,163,361,120 16,714,309
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 2 11 1,287,875,103 17,314,958
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 6 24 1,167,802,422 17,591,545

2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 2 27 921,709,927 15,451,959
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 2 23 1,068,173,383 18,360,592
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 14 870,472,906 15,252,074
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 18 908,226,188 15,475,437
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 16 926,464,855 17,064,345
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 2 27 982,528,280 16,162,327
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 10 931,173,930 16,161,014
3 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 18 1,024,090,625 19,042,518
3 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 18 917,468,439 14,587,985
3 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 11 865,290,419 17,329,565

2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 44 21 30,773,723 14,199,985
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 52 21 28,399,806 15,422,336
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 40 16 28,991,572 16,033,717
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 70 27 26,450,402 15,175,882
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 43 20 30,731,544 14,849,698
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 48 20 26,559,459 14,107,505
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 50 20 28,887,459 15,878,998
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 25 9 26,926,740 16,490,409
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 23 11 28,408,646 13,039,040
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 52 20 28,056,214 15,929,376

I'm baaaaaaaack

macmoney
13th March 2017, 06:54 AM
I'm baaaaaaaack

great, another so called leader for everyone to "trust" and dismantle lacn chain even more :worship2:

ROLYAT
14th March 2017, 08:29 AM
La Cosa Nostra 48 22
Forces of Darkness 38 15

Gladiators (Primary Alliance) 34

I hate to tell you I told you so but.... :whatgives

macmoney
14th March 2017, 12:37 PM
you consistently post's this "Lacn is all about Honor and Loyalty"

Yet, you're not even honoring and being loyal to your own members Spider.... How many more members going to leave b/c you show more honor and loyalty to fod, than you do to your own members. You're under 50 members in your alliance for a reason. Wonder how many are going to leave for NV, DRS, etc, or go turtle account till you guys realize you choose the wrong fight to back.

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 51 of Nocturne_LaCN's weapons of type Chariot.

Your spies successfully enter Nocturne_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 51 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Thanks for the sab stats :)

krieper
14th March 2017, 02:51 PM
Awkward how LaCN is crumbling.

/me gets more popcorn

Danny
14th March 2017, 03:35 PM
/me wonders if ya'll even remember why ya'll even fighting...

ROLYAT
14th March 2017, 06:17 PM

Yes. FOD declared on us. Any other questions?

macmoney
14th March 2017, 06:19 PM

ROLYAT answered perfect. Only difference is I'd say LaCN Chain declared on us. Although, LaCN is more loyal to fod then its own members.

I guess this is me realizing lacn is fod, so FoD chain declared on us.

On a side note, I do find it interesting that more people outside of LaCN are posting in here, then lacn and its their war thread.

Danny
14th March 2017, 11:29 PM
To be fair, there's not any other threads on GUA to post in so i just had so make up some kinda question that would be a little bit relevent to the topic, otherwise my post would of been removed, probably like this one will....

however....

Yes. FOD declared on us. Any other questions?

I know that... But what the rubberDuck for ?

ROLYAT answered perfect. Only difference is I'd say LaCN Chain declared on us. Although, LaCN is more loyal to fod then its own members.

I guess this is me realizing lacn is fod, so FoD chain declared on us.

On a side note, I do find it interesting that more people outside of LaCN are posting in here, then lacn and its their war thread.

Kinda pre-answered your reply in what i said at the begining of this post, however... taylor didnt answer it perfectly, he stated the obvious lol :P and lacn leadership hasnsnt been to active for a while now, I'm not supprised their leaning more towards fod nowdays, everyonee needs some kinda leader otherwise it would be chaos.... could you imagine that... kings of chaos.. with chaos!?!

macmoney
15th March 2017, 06:54 AM
iby low hit fin, fin sabbed, iby and linguin sabbed and raided fin, we approved, then lacn added us to their war list. Few weeks go by and rouge starts a war thread. Few more weeks go by and neither fod or lacn are relevant anymore :)

Wonder if this will be the 2nd age in a row that fod asks for their own thread to be closed :rofl:

FF-LoP 63 49
La Cosa Nostra 47 22
Forces of Darkness 38 16

Only a matter of time till they're smaller then Flop.

ROLYAT
15th March 2017, 07:38 AM
I do find it ironic how FOD/LACN always talks about us not being able to see the big picture however they can't even handle a 20 member chain so how do they expect to take on SR? :rofl:

We were outnumbered by more than 5 to 1 at the beginning of this war, now we're at around 2.5 to 1 :cheerlead

Danny
15th March 2017, 01:55 PM
hahahaha well it just got a bit bitchy in the thread, so thought it would be best asking for it to be closed rather than escalate into people dissing peope's mum's sister's dog's dad's nephew's 2nd cousin's aunty's boyfriend.... and all that....

na feel!

macmoney
17th March 2017, 05:16 PM
and boom goes the dynamite, Another long time lacn'er has left the ranks. Keep vouching for starting this war LaCN

total tags- we only have one that's shared with someone outside of chain.
Forces of Darkness 52 16.53 7
Gladiators 45 10.37 9
La Cosa Nostra 43 26.11 6

primary tags- weird that lacn has lower total tags, then primary tags.
La Cosa Nostra 45 27
Forces of Darkness 39 17
Gladiators 39 11

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
18th March 2017, 06:27 AM
hahahaha well it just got a bit bitchy in the thread, so thought it would be best asking for it to be closed rather than escalate into people dissing peope's mum's sister's dog's dad's nephew's 2nd cousin's aunty's boyfriend.... and all that....

na feel!

all they do is bitch :rofl:
they cant help it ill be back with logs later after i sab SK

ROLYAT
18th March 2017, 09:13 AM

All you guys do is turk

La Cosa Nostra 43 26
Forces of Darkness 39 18
Gladiators 40 12

Started 110 v 20 now 82 v 40. Yeah we're really bitching.

I wonder at what point will FOD/LACN cut their losses? Clearly their members don't approve of this war and are tired of the "leaders" and their hard-on for GLD.

chrisl7605
18th March 2017, 09:27 AM
All you guys do is turk

La Cosa Nostra 43 26
Forces of Darkness 39 18
Gladiators 40 12

Started 110 v 20 now 82 v 40. Yeah we're really bitching.

I wonder at what point will FOD/LACN cut their losses? Clearly their members don't approve of this war and are tired of the "leaders" and their hard-on for GLD.

that's an unfair assessment tay, sometimes they get perm banned like BP.

MFnBonsai
18th March 2017, 09:39 AM
that's an unfair assessment tay, sometimes they get perm banned like BP.

BP isn't perm banned....

Fin
18th March 2017, 10:22 AM

I'll be waiting to see you in my logs.. been several weeks since you've been there

SilentKiller
18th March 2017, 12:23 PM

Cant help myself staying away from this thread!!! rogue never saw u back :P

anyways u are most welcome

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 90 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp
X2

RIP

chrisl7605
19th March 2017, 01:30 PM
BP isn't perm banned....

Ah, then I guess he's just a turk.

macmoney
20th March 2017, 06:48 AM
This week on growth deals gone wrong.

La Cosa Nostra 43 32
Forces of Darkness 40 16
Gladiators 43 15

My o my have the tides turned

ThirtySeven
20th March 2017, 07:39 AM
Have the tides turned? Member count does not really tell the full story.

Last I checked, a whopping 7 out of 48 members of glads were ranked in the top 500.
LaCN/FOD together have around 35 out of 80 members that rank there.

Of course war isn't a ranking contest, but I think we can safely presume that everyone not ranked in the first 25 pages is not going to make much of an impact in this war.

ROLYAT
20th March 2017, 08:08 AM

Last I checked, a whopping 7 out of 48 members of glads were ranked in the top 500.

Of course war isn't a ranking contest, but I think we can safely presume that everyone not ranked in the first 25 pages is not going to make much of an impact in this war.

If you refer to the beginning of this thread, I stated that FOD/LACN had every single advantage going into this war (which is why they started it in the first place). What I and the rest of GLD said at the time was that this war will accomplish nothing other than stunting FOD/LACN's growth and causing more members to jump ship. This is precisely what has happened and while they still have a tff and stat advantage, they are getting weaker and weaker as valuable members are continuing to leave chain.

And of course no one within the top 500 can make a difference in this war. It's not like raiding has ever been effective, amirite?

12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 5 393 13,912,032,931 133,523,939
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 10 676 12,640,486,807 136,530,884
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 12 849 12,869,101,984 133,779,519
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 7 510 12,160,149,210 124,805,745
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 8 626 12,969,565,709 125,178,837
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 9 571 11,678,872,155 142,242,247
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 7 515 13,038,163,157 134,390,607
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 8 574 13,891,000,608 141,183,019
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 11 807 12,892,129,186 133,078,493
12 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN Attack defended 5 462 15,291,184,537 144,365,094

I do find it a bit odd that someone in SR is basically stating they feel their lower ranked members are worthless. It was not that long ago that low ranked GLD/LACN/DEMK members raided their accounts into oblivion. I thought the new SR regime smartened up after that.

EDIT: turns out 37 is not SR but ex-lacn (my bad), which means he should no even better than SR. smh

macmoney
20th March 2017, 08:26 AM

We doubled our accounts, and have cut their chain by 25%

Long time members, and clickers have left lacn because they don't want to fight for fod, unless its SR, which even that they'd rather do it on there own terms..... FoD, has long time members, and clickers leave b/c they're bored with the same old tactic that fod does. Bully everyone till eoa and then war SR as if SR is the big bad bully.

There once was a time, not to long ago when both alliances could be on their own and feared. Now, even combined no one is worried about them..... So yes, member count doesn't tell the full story. But it's one of the many chapters that show the tides have turned :)

ThirtySeven
20th March 2017, 08:30 AM
And of course no one within the top 500 can make a difference in this war. It's not like raiding has ever been effective, amirite?

everyone not ranked in the first 25 pages is not going to make much of an impact in this war.

Let me highlight the keyword in that sentence. Face it, your impact is limited at best. As much as the raids look promising, there's not enough of you active to bring TGF down significantly, and the loss of turns here prevent you from increasing damage in the future.

I am kinda amused by your apparent tactic to randomly recruit people from page 42 and below though. In the end, that effort might really pay off - it worked for SR in the past, so who knows.

macmoney
20th March 2017, 08:37 AM
Let me highlight the keyword in that sentence. Face it, your impact is limited at best. As much as the raids look promising, there's not enough of you active to bring TGF down significantly, and the loss of turns here prevent you from increasing damage in the future.

I am kinda amused by your apparent tactic to randomly recruit people from page 42 and below though. In the end, that effort might really pay off - it worked for SR in the past, so who knows.

lol, so where do you recruit? or Suggest we recruit? Page 1?

Apparently we may not bring down tgf significantly, she's just been delayed by weeks in growth and getting UP, clickers leaving which is more potential growth now dust in the wind...... but weeks behind aren't significant :lamer:

ROLYAT
20th March 2017, 09:09 AM

You know, I typically enjoy your posts but this is just dumb. Please let me know where we should recruit if not new players. And you suggest we can't do much damage, yet I ask you once again, what should we do if not raid TGF? FOD declared this war on us so we are defending ourselves. I find it funny that one of the smallest chains in the game are the only ones not afraid to step up against FOD and LACN. You claim we are not doing much damage, I look at the fact that more members have left the FOD/LACN chain than there were GLD members at the beginning of this war (they have lost ~30 while we started with ~20)

since FOD started QQ'ing about Fin fake sabbing them last age, they are down about 50 members (more if you include LACN members who left). But you're right, we haven't done much damage because I'm only ranked ~800 instead of ~500. Please provide us with even more of your insightful thoughts so maybe we can learn some more.

Fernando
20th March 2017, 12:42 PM
Youre a good guy Taylor but this post is just dumb. GLADS started rage raiding tgf over something fod done. You guys dont war well. You just go inactive then come back at the start of a new age. There will be no marathon lol

40 days after and TGF is losing 600 mill gold a day on sabs alone. Conrad was right, there has been no marathon.

krieper
20th March 2017, 02:34 PM
I do find it a bit odd that someone in SR is basically stating they feel their lower ranked members are worthless. It was not that long ago that low ranked GLD/LACN/DEMK members raided their accounts into oblivion. I thought the new SR regime smartened up after that.

Pretty sure 37 is a soloplayer, so don't confuse him with someone from SR.
I might be wrong though, as I don't really keep track nowadays.

SR always recognized the force in numbers. We don't call ourselves the noobarmy for nothing... Lowhitters galore and we rule the battleseas :p

I find it funny how SR declaring on LaCN kept them alive for so long. I always knew they'd fall, very funny it's gladiators that give the final blow. Pretty ironic seeing where they come from.

Fernando
20th March 2017, 03:01 PM
I might be wrong though, as I don't really keep track nowadays.

37 is zigzag. Former LaCN.

SpiderWoman
20th March 2017, 04:29 PM
It has been great fun being in chain with FOD but LaCN has decided to go our own way as our play styles are different. We wish all parties concerned a fun rest of age. I must say both Glads and FOD are doing a good job keeping the spark of KOC alive in their ongoing war. Oh and well fought both to Glads and FOD but LaCN has left this war and we would like ourselves removed from any war lists, please.

ThirtySeven
20th March 2017, 04:51 PM
You know, I typically enjoy your posts but this is just dumb. Please let me know where we should recruit if not new players. And you suggest we can't do much damage, yet I ask you once again, what should we do if not raid TGF? FOD declared this war on us so we are defending ourselves. I find it funny that one of the smallest chains in the game are the only ones not afraid to step up against FOD and LACN. You claim we are not doing much damage, I look at the fact that more members have left the FOD/LACN chain than there were GLD members at the beginning of this war (they have lost ~30 while we started with ~20)

since FOD started QQ'ing about Fin fake sabbing them last age, they are down about 50 members (more if you include LACN members who left). But you're right, we haven't done much damage because I'm only ranked ~800 instead of ~500. Please provide us with even more of your insightful thoughts so maybe we can learn some more.

The thing is not that you fail at recruiting (the amusement is positive for once), or that you should not raid TGF, or not even that you battle FOD - I hate them as much as you do, and tbh I can't be arsed about their wellbeing. What I am trying to say is that you are bragging for 10 pages now about yourself doing very well at the expense of FOD and LaCN, while you are really still miles behind, and most people that left FOD/LaCN either got suspended/banned or left that chain due to other reasons than your 5 man gang attacking them. In my case: displeasure about LaCN working with FOD

It has been great fun being in chain with FOD but LaCN has decided to go our own way as our play styles are different. We wish all parties concerned a fun rest of age.

Has it? You should have done this 6 months ago, I fear you are so far into overtime that you won't recover. Pity, honestly, I kinda still love-hated you guys.

Some people don't find it enough to steal my gold, but went after my name as well. Zig the second however seems to be rather succesful so people tend to forget me. :(

PainPanda
21st March 2017, 02:39 AM

Troll troll troll

I'm PainPanda, and I'm a bully.

Almost 800 raids each on my 5 fav FOD-targets last age.

Status this age: 260 raids on my new 5 fav FODs, and counting...

Oh and... CP_Bloodpirate_DES (not active) banned

Fernando
21st March 2017, 06:53 AM
Oh and well fought LaCN has left this war and we would like ourselves removed from any war lists, please.

Sure. Good luck to you all.

krieper
21st March 2017, 03:15 PM
As far as I can see, FoD and LaCN are still inchain ;)

ROLYAT
22nd March 2017, 10:13 AM
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 6 27 1,174,503,688 15,941,103
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 4 20 1,174,465,438 13,499,952
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 4 16 1,188,143,693 16,871,400
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 4 14 1,082,844,235 18,643,487
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 3 12 1,291,692,847 17,776,287
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 3 15 1,275,656,356 17,449,754
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 2 9 1,077,710,129 14,296,638
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 6 24 1,163,361,120 16,714,309
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 2 11 1,287,875,103 17,314,958
3 minutes ago FinMcGee Attack defended 6 24 1,167,802,422 17,591,545

2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 2 27 921,709,927 15,451,959
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 2 23 1,068,173,383 18,360,592
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 14 870,472,906 15,252,074
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 18 908,226,188 15,475,437
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 16 926,464,855 17,064,345
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 2 27 982,528,280 16,162,327
2 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 10 931,173,930 16,161,014
3 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 18 1,024,090,625 19,042,518
3 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 18 917,468,439 14,587,985
3 minutes ago Baller- Attack defended 1 11 865,290,419 17,329,565

2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 44 21 30,773,723 14,199,985
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 52 21 28,399,806 15,422,336
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 40 16 28,991,572 16,033,717
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 70 27 26,450,402 15,175,882
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 43 20 30,731,544 14,849,698
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 48 20 26,559,459 14,107,505
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 50 20 28,887,459 15,878,998
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 25 9 26,926,740 16,490,409
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 23 11 28,408,646 13,039,040
2 minutes ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 52 20 28,056,214 15,929,376

I'm baaaaaaaack

Xentor
Strike Action 156,377,078
Defensive Action 37,582
Spy Rating 10,148,442
Sentry Rating 0

aaaaaaaaaaaaand he's gone! Maybe next time you'll last a full 2 weeks before turking again bud! :worship2:

macmoney
23rd March 2017, 12:04 PM
If anyone would like to tell fod that they don't need to follow the book of omerta anymore, that would be greatly appreciated.

5 hours ago uwilldie 21,638,239 Gold stolen 196 324 398,485,483 559,253,713

RIP

Fin
23rd March 2017, 05:05 PM
Xentor
Strike Action 156,377,078
Defensive Action 37,582
Spy Rating 10,148,442
Sentry Rating 0

aaaaaaaaaaaaand he's gone! Maybe next time you'll last a full 2 weeks before turking again bud! :worship2:

I'm glad 20% of my raids go away :)

ROLYAT
24th March 2017, 09:02 AM
Zephor (not active)

RIP Zephor... he was a good kid.

OT:
5 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 24 652 739,934,383 234,604,575
7 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 27 720 685,288,856 221,215,388
9 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 31 920 769,304,713 223,932,453
11 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 11 329 743,856,800 223,602,711
13 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 30 792 745,185,607 244,102,068
15 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 32 795 732,427,155 254,086,390
17 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 26 665 676,196,929 227,544,675
19 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 21 667 804,282,732 218,334,642
20 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 17 468 747,928,098 244,303,918
26 seconds ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 19 603 848,122,514 234,425,882

:1poke:

macmoney
24th March 2017, 01:24 PM
TGIF Chaos'ers

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 45 of ibykus's weapons of type Lookout Tower. Your spies successfully enter ibykus's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. :deadhorse:

Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 45 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. :deadhorse:

Your spies successfully enter uwilldie's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. :deadhorse:

FYI: sorry for posting that link, it just went so well to the inactive list. Thanks for keeping the thread clean bon/ta :)

Fernando
24th March 2017, 04:32 PM
As far as I can see, FoD and LaCN are still inchain ;)

Not anymore, they have oficially kicked them off now.

SilentKiller
26th March 2017, 12:15 PM
I came here searching for FOD's but they ain't even here, not in logs, not on GUA, did they silently turked ?

RIP

krieper
26th March 2017, 12:49 PM
I came here searching for FOD's but they ain't even here, not in logs, not on GUA, did they silently turked ?

RIP

One could say they pulled a gladiators age 17 on y'all ;-)

Keep up the good work!

Guaritore
27th March 2017, 06:51 AM

RIP

Your spies successfully enter Silent-Killer's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Silent-Killer's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

I apologize, it's been a while since i've been in your logs, but its nice to be back, it's comfy here!

BTW, congrats on 10k UP!

SilentKiller
27th March 2017, 07:55 AM

I apologize, it's been a while since i've been in your logs, but its nice to be back, it's comfy here!

BTW, congrats on 10k UP!

well thanks for the appretiation!! also its good for me to see some sabs comming from you guys!! nice to see you in my logs, i know i will miss u again soon !! thats just because you the only one sabbing me now and others are so irregular !!

I hope ibycus sells u some to be in my range !! he has some extra nuns which is of no use to him, I am sorry " not just the extra one, i mean complete nuns as he miss so many days in between :("

Whaattttttt a wasteeeeeee

ROLYAT
27th March 2017, 08:26 AM
In my drunken stupor, I forgot to raid any FOD members yesterday. Hope you all had a great weekend

4 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 212 537 438,491,992 334,057,200
7 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 382 945 424,789,217 328,683,338
9 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 317 744 377,032,428 305,983,693
10 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 358 1,020 475,849,187 316,278,773
14 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 250 613 418,482,006 321,169,103
15 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 201 546 436,198,526 301,891,576
16 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 373 823 388,543,985 328,304,334
18 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 141 343 413,148,724 316,241,411
19 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 430 1,035 421,618,045 323,842,793
22 seconds ago uwilldie Attack defended 140 345 448,426,805 335,927,729
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 436 746 389,315,175 322,130,876
1 hour ago Jackdaw 882,872 Gold stolen 241 304 322,971,174 360,256,480
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 347 544 338,727,270 303,215,123
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 198 340 356,682,340 290,837,469
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 362 546 376,775,052 347,220,754
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 352 548 339,679,653 302,649,011
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 530 894 351,524,298 286,770,056
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 432 759 375,768,857 293,127,702
1 hour ago Jackdaw Attack defended 265 414 322,909,157 281,690,347
1 hour ago Jackdaw 1,004,285 Gold stolen 357 480 335,502,719 338,876,293
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 43 346 1,501,287,926 298,816,646
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 66 486 1,578,199,584 338,228,662
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 71 557 1,627,818,818 326,761,222
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 65 488 1,521,426,193 323,001,181
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 94 841 1,637,802,361 290,120,393
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 133 985 1,465,176,656 313,210,155
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 91 705 1,599,734,248 327,369,116
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 91 708 1,580,066,112 321,525,290
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 88 567 1,465,036,051 359,437,553
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 82 640 1,605,557,853 328,772,460
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 39 570 857,152,804 352,658,930
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 44 715 924,144,284 349,021,406
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 60 1,006 877,175,500 316,746,972
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 55 937 861,757,454 308,915,589
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 57 1,087 966,384,121 307,780,699
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 39 581 866,242,835 354,905,067
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 71 948 850,921,816 382,430,936
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 58 878 870,925,358 345,849,438
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 23 366 922,191,426 355,206,622
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 46 735 940,785,814 352,468,153
1 hour ago RoGuEsHaDoW 8,808,035 Gold stolen 217 162 76,558,766 345,438,375

as Xentor would say, I'm baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack :<3:

Guaritore
28th March 2017, 06:58 AM
nice to see you in my logs, i know i will miss u again soon !!

Soon maybe, but not today! :icon10:

Your spies successfully enter Silent-Killer's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Silent-Killer's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

SilentKiller
28th March 2017, 07:44 AM
Soon maybe, but not today! :icon10:

Your spies successfully enter Silent-Killer's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Silent-Killer's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

WOW, all credits to me, as i am atleast keeping you busy to burn your turns!! dunno how many days this happiness will stay

Guaritore
28th March 2017, 08:16 AM
WOW, all credits to me, as i am atleast keeping you busy to burn your turns!! dunno how many days this happiness will stay

I haven't actually slayed in a while, not too many people in farm range of my Low SA/mid range tff... :(

Thankfully you guys are providing wonderful Exp with all the sab targets!

ROLYAT
28th March 2017, 08:34 AM
I haven't actually slayed in a while, not too many people in farm range of my Low SA/mid range tff... :(

Thankfully you guys are providing wonderful Exp with all the sab targets!

You're welcome. You guys used to be great for the xp as well, unfortunately each day it appears we get less xp than the day before doing our sab runs given the shrinking size of your chain.

3 minutes ago uwilldie 13,377,699 Gold stolen 510 681 364,114,453 519,653,267
3 minutes ago uwilldie 1,907,437 Gold stolen 257 372 405,969,320 530,563,821
3 minutes ago Jackdaw 151,942 Gold stolen 401 429 341,000,548 495,581,525
3 minutes ago Jackdaw 185,267 Gold stolen 404 526 422,174,651 502,203,625
3 minutes ago Jackdaw 273,943 Gold stolen 546 592 337,624,460 477,005,420
3 minutes ago Jackdaw 200,017 Gold stolen 367 410 385,965,659 525,615,206
3 minutes ago Jackdaw 267,890 Gold stolen 510 632 408,504,448 497,662,719
3 minutes ago Jackdaw 441,924 Gold stolen 611 753 390,777,490 473,869,832
4 minutes ago Jackdaw 327,556 Gold stolen 236 217 356,756,571 577,010,549
4 minutes ago Jackdaw 524,436 Gold stolen 237 239 351,407,143 516,112,457
4 minutes ago Jackdaw 515,819 Gold stolen 286 361 387,877,011 453,915,656
4 minutes ago Jackdaw 531,795 Gold stolen 580 698 429,140,466 521,633,819
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 84 1,065 1,703,627,484 490,336,513
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 40 426 1,658,226,570 566,954,958
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 62 785 1,682,176,438 485,581,961
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 82 860 1,798,112,275 629,109,215
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 71 791 1,696,277,686 560,779,368
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 89 1,011 1,730,893,903 557,722,844
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 44 506 1,716,167,697 554,939,481
4 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 69 798 1,809,463,711 570,866,289
5 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 36 509 1,839,552,518 480,702,473
5 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 92 949 1,670,671,923 594,910,796
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 32 365 1,058,432,005 501,884,265
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 74 807 1,081,468,466 526,275,541
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 59 662 1,065,651,770 502,659,738
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 95 1,034 1,186,107,207 574,940,748
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 33 369 1,131,654,832 542,359,499
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 36 370 1,014,902,308 520,325,653
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 89 967 1,131,656,742 547,239,560
5 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 44 447 1,055,827,591 553,221,349
6 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 107 972 961,563,656 554,825,830
6 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 97 901 964,950,178 543,545,932
46 minutes ago Guaritore 471,086 Gold stolen 68 276 157,440,333 639,818,505
46 minutes ago RoGuEsHaDoW 15,333,485 Gold stolen 102 42 63,666,107 561,726,272
2 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 18,795,829 Gold stolen 186 101 74,899,505 482,288,947
11 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 16,260,517 Gold stolen 92 59 63,589,659 385,286,431
11 hours ago rettib52 13,624,392 Gold stolen 277 350 128,558,176 371,075,129
13 hours ago Guaritore 2,173,256 Gold stolen 20 156 144,488,317 329,529,920
13 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 2,231,432 Gold stolen 170 159 77,604,145 312,331,972
20 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 21,629,483 Gold stolen 142 105 68,663,091 313,996,702
20 hours ago Guaritore 2,958,523 Gold stolen 48 332 139,607,933 318,734,890
22 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 6,283,722 Gold stolen 309 230 76,079,565 335,728,880
22 hours ago Guaritore 2,562,479 Gold stolen 31 205 148,505,145 342,592,472

Speaking of slaying, it appears I have gained a few extra FOD farms.

P.S. I have only been able to catch you once Guaritore with any decent gold. Well done good sir

Guaritore
28th March 2017, 08:42 AM
P.S. I have only been able to catch you once Guaritore with any decent gold. Well done good sir

I swear, you just happen to have the worst timing when hitting me... right after your raid an hour ago, I got busy and couldn't bank for a good while, had nearly 20 mil when I came back...

Fin
28th March 2017, 02:30 PM
Name: Guaritore
Commander: Aegis
Alliances: Notorious Veterans

interesting....

ROLYAT
28th March 2017, 02:59 PM

interesting....

Another valuable FOD member leaves the sinking ship.

It only stands to wonder when Rogueshadow or whomever is "leader" this week in FOD smartens up and realizes they will never be relevant again as long as they keep up this pointless war.

This is becoming reminiscent of the GLD/LACN/DEMK vs SR war (Age 16 maybe?). The difference is that SR smartened up and was able to rebuild and regroup. I'm not as confident FOD will do the same so I will continue to hulk smash what is left of the FOD chain

Forces of Darkness 37
Gladiators (Primary Alliance) 51

Cue ThirtySeven telling us that we're still losing this war

macmoney
28th March 2017, 06:05 PM
now that fod has lost his biggest poster, I wonder who will take over the reigns of posting

and they have lost there best................... only clicker.

ThirtySeven
29th March 2017, 03:00 AM
Cue ThirtySeven telling us that we're still losing this war

I never said you were losing the war - you are warring FOD so pretty much everybody wins in this war. I just threw your insignificance back at you. You should be glad that you get at least some feedback in what seems to become the GLD bragging show.

macmoney
29th March 2017, 08:48 AM

Been 11 days since this thread starters legendary post. :icon_eh:

Been 11 days since anyone currently in fod has posted in their own war thread :rofl:

Been 48 days since start of this war, and only one side continues to grow bigger and stronger with each day :)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 54 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 54 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

roy123
30th March 2017, 01:39 AM
Been 48 days since start of this war, and only one side continues to grow bigger and stronger with each day :)

You are in the bigger chain in a war...this must be the first time for you...congrats!!

PS: my accout is growing since day one of the war :)

Wings
30th March 2017, 04:38 AM

interesting....

Apparently he jumped ship only to get rekt by a truck.

castleblack1
30th March 2017, 04:43 AM

Micro Truck*

Wings
30th March 2017, 07:33 AM
It's rather humiliating to get rekt by a micro truck, tbh.

ROLYAT
30th March 2017, 08:20 AM
You are in the bigger chain in a war...this must be the first time for you...congrats!!

Actually, you are probably right about that. We typically don't start wars with smaller chains for no reason. The last war we had against a smaller chain (to the best of my memory) was AAA a few ages back after they left Immortals chain which they were properly dismantled.

I'd say starting a war being outnumbered 5 to 1 and now having the bigger chain is a relatively decent accomplishment so I appreciate the congratulations :<3:

OT:
Thank you to one of the 3 active FOD members who decided they were better off sabbing my 13 dragonskins rather than any my Chariots or Nuns. Now I'm sure you'll get much better farms on me than with my previously massive DA! :worship2:

castleblack1
30th March 2017, 08:30 AM
Actually, you are probably right about that. We typically don't start wars with smaller chains for no reason. The last war we had against a smaller chain (to the best of my memory) was AAA a few ages back after they left Immortals chain which they were properly dismantled.

I'd say starting a war being outnumbered 5 to 1 and now having the bigger chain is a relatively decent accomplishment so I appreciate the congratulations :<3:

OT:
Thank you to one of the 3 active FOD members who decided they were better off sabbing my 13 dragonskins rather than any my Chariots or Nuns. Now I'm sure you'll get much better farms on me than with my previously massive DA! :worship2:

SHHHHHH its my turn to troll on a war thread now!

macmoney
30th March 2017, 09:03 AM

Me too, I grew when my account was being maxed, when you guys had a 5:1 ratio of your chain vs our chain.

It's simple math that anyone, and everyone that is somewhat active will grow at the beginning of the age with TFF growth.

Just like how I was able to grow enough to sab everyone in your chain. Despite being over 400k or half the size of your biggest account. I did that with no sells too, thats the best part.

I think the only one that isn't growing would be iby after he massed away that 140k untrained mercs. :whatgives

To bad he only sabbed 8 people yesterday though.

---------------------------

Side note, it was AaA that warred us though :/ who then went to the FoD/Nwo chain

---------------------------
Another day another sab :)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 55 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Guaritore
30th March 2017, 11:16 AM

I have no idea what your definition of "rekt" is... but my aat hasn't gone down, my tff has gone up, and I got in range of Kappa today...

Heck, i'm actually enjoying this more than the glads war, at least I'm not running back to my pc to bank every 5 minutes because im afraid that rolyat is going to hit me for 2 mil again. :P

Honestly, Rolyat had more of an affect on me than the entire DRS chain has so far...

ROLYAT
30th March 2017, 11:18 AM
I have no idea what your definition of "rekt" is... but my aat hasn't gone down, my tff has gone up, and I got in range of Kappa today...

Heck, i'm actually enjoying this more than the glads war, at least I'm not running back to my pc to bank every 5 minutes because im afraid that rolyat is going to hit me for 2 mil again. :P

Honestly, Rolyat had more of an affect on me than the entire DRS chain has so far...

Miss you :<3:

ROLYAT
30th March 2017, 11:31 AM

Miss you :<3:

im guessing glads want to surrender?

2 minutes ago RoGuEsHaDoW 22,472,546 Gold stolen 182 95 65,948,107 804,720,807
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 516,112 Gold stolen 631 604 468,419,455 797,843,114
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 740,190 Gold stolen 640 501 400,085,105 822,467,670
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 647,518 Gold stolen 368 329 416,250,511 745,488,888
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 965,310 Gold stolen 701 594 417,360,933 778,374,014
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 875,274 Gold stolen 472 530 491,121,226 685,873,284
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 1,326,729 Gold stolen 381 381 468,936,187 728,695,441
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 1,535,134 Gold stolen 287 257 423,579,815 732,626,385
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 1,373,340 Gold stolen 533 532 465,416,588 715,130,819
28 minutes ago Jackdaw 1,613,536 Gold stolen 292 291 474,043,625 725,709,643
34 minutes ago Jackdaw 2,428,547 Gold stolen 492 358 417,565,692 868,257,665
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 198 1,049 1,858,281,603 745,112,118
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 171 902 1,794,500,735 723,666,007
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 174 906 1,771,914,719 723,931,830
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 183 833 1,663,855,786 774,170,324
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 182 988 2,092,952,121 814,131,234
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 169 915 1,792,425,236 698,581,873
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 69 382 1,958,602,665 754,150,197
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 164 843 1,957,076,548 805,617,765
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 225 1,078 1,764,706,817 776,468,154
34 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 110 540 1,956,064,386 841,477,525
34 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 69 696 1,501,287,721 709,543,408
34 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 56 620 1,688,246,185 719,118,627
34 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 83 856 1,688,668,896 773,469,913
34 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 84 780 1,566,760,438 793,238,537
34 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 66 704 1,503,935,756 661,859,297
35 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 102 1,021 1,569,444,783 735,541,769
35 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 46 472 1,697,914,527 786,096,968
35 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 76 710 1,446,674,816 723,130,861
35 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 60 633 1,638,090,721 727,240,201
35 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 53 634 2,022,638,186 787,456,987
3 hours ago uwilldie Attack defended 277 634 818,266,664 777,750,852
3 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 2,079,429 Gold stolen 84 47 73,702,087 778,950,345
13 hours ago uwilldie 16,393,015 Gold stolen 536 863 756,241,694 812,795,017
13 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 13,171,883 Gold stolen 92 70 76,442,923 741,668,597
14 hours ago Ssquake 24,779,687 Gold stolen 37 63 131,606,799 781,283,517
14 hours ago L666 21,880,373 Gold stolen 132 418 305,428,030 826,516,522
15 hours ago rettib52 12,469,609 Gold stolen 87 56 116,165,469 765,138,637
22 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 13,620,891 Gold stolen 56 63 62,436,143 748,428,488

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll be back for uwilldie later. Sneaky son of a bitch raised his DA

Fernando
30th March 2017, 11:55 AM

I know what you mean. He has that annoying 'charm' on people.

roy123
30th March 2017, 11:59 AM
OT:

Only one person sabbed you one turn 13 Dskins, 8 ppl sabbing you in the last 24 hs your 3 AAT account, and only 12 glads have more AAt than you.

ROLYAT
30th March 2017, 12:09 PM
Only one person sabbed you one turn 13 Dskins, 8 ppl sabbing you in the last 24 hs your 3 AAT account, and only 12 glads have more AAt than you.

You almost sound impressed that 8 people out of your 37 bothered sabbing an account that has a grand total of 7 LTs.

Ill stick $10 on glads taking a vacation so to speak xD

#TBT to when Danny made this prediction while he was FOD leader. We have yet to collect our $10 by the way and I am officially holding Rogueshadow responsible for the debt owed to GLD

roy123
30th March 2017, 01:32 PM
#TBT to when Danny made this prediction while he was FOD leader. We have yet to collect our $10 by the way and I am officially holding Rogueshadow responsible for the debt owed to GLD

Thats why you're still active so far of the age, to get $10....i know there must be some weird reason for this to happend xD

castleblack1
30th March 2017, 01:33 PM
Thats why you're still active so far of the age, to get $10....i know there must be some weird reason for this to happend xD

ROLYAT told me before that he is not gay but $20 is $20. so you might be right

ROLYAT
30th March 2017, 03:22 PM
ROLYAT told me before that he is not gay but $20 is $20. so you might be right

1.) Stop lying. We both know it was more than $20
2.) Times are rough. Fernando and his friends terk er jurbs.
3.) Wish we could still post memes on here but FOD ruined that and posting chat logs for the rest of us

Fernando
31st March 2017, 07:32 AM
Ibykus has grown tired of sabbing and hence has sold his stats. Kept DA tho because thats what rankers do.

macmoney
31st March 2017, 07:50 AM
Starring in Finding Nemo 2....... Turtle, a Ibykus fairy tail.

Strike Action 2,895,238,611 14 secs ago
Defensive Action 2,522,895,532 3 secs ago
Spy Rating 121,783,496 3 secs ago
Sentry Rating 6,370,890,505 7 secs ago

ROLYAT
31st March 2017, 12:31 PM
Great news guys. I have finally recovered from FOD's sabs. I have rebuilt my defense and then some:

Quantity
Strength
Repair / Scrap / Sell

Dragonskin 20 256 / 256

Defensive Action 848,607

Come at me bros!

13 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,147,258 Gold stolen 247 94 139,866,177 906,379,062
15 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,404,964 Gold stolen 217 83 130,238,250 841,091,597
18 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,151,977 Gold stolen 282 96 129,276,054 927,641,416
21 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,336,373 Gold stolen 189 63 126,083,049 908,721,351
23 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,435,843 Gold stolen 190 76 152,195,666 912,544,476
26 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,602,473 Gold stolen 159 53 132,173,598 950,711,140
27 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,711,548 Gold stolen 160 64 138,002,567 815,480,129
29 seconds ago ronburgundy 1,904,809 Gold stolen 488 199 141,145,759 814,353,283
31 seconds ago ronburgundy 2,754,009 Gold stolen 196 62 136,635,876 1,008,909,998
37 seconds ago ronburgundy 2,246,511 Gold stolen 231 99 160,323,248 866,025,491
4 minutes ago Jackdaw 10,693,035 Gold stolen 492 442 469,201,511 898,067,012
4 minutes ago Jackdaw 1,730,157 Gold stolen 315 321 499,992,673 840,625,200
23 minutes ago RoGuEsHaDoW 20,948,760 Gold stolen 325 55 103,944,663 864,086,513
23 minutes ago uwilldie 2,713,032 Gold stolen 565 827 725,164,974 881,821,614
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 231 853 1,721,446,112 855,213,561
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 317 1,090 1,686,633,095 896,214,393
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 273 1,016 1,901,755,457 931,515,062
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 189 784 1,989,807,169 875,555,749
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 217 865 1,777,426,111 813,221,351
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 257 868 1,743,306,562 937,022,457
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 207 712 1,775,549,788 935,387,130
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 297 1,113 1,749,180,375 843,153,226
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 252 957 1,864,900,659 884,682,084
1 hour ago ibykus Attack defended 243 961 1,666,692,094 760,306,901
1 hour ago Jackdaw 27,600,409 Gold stolen 363 391 458,578,107 752,201,843
1 hour ago Jackdaw 3,512,932 Gold stolen 228 233 524,619,993 901,079,699
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 60 643 1,715,884,475 847,092,197
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 116 1,212 1,688,925,190 841,766,021
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 95 1,055 1,722,306,475 810,973,542
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 88 895 1,623,218,773 828,276,371
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 43 407 1,562,517,592 867,441,420
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 100 1,228 1,834,386,164 776,416,101
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 80 903 1,901,361,318 867,845,376
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 76 824 1,768,359,301 839,475,078
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 44 495 1,673,770,578 778,662,614
1 hour ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 69 745 1,774,916,038 849,730,516
2 hours ago uwilldie 35,928,660 Gold stolen 268 477 763,873,767 906,815,413
2 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 11,259,634 Gold stolen 275 51 102,743,532 794,892,481
3 hours ago uwilldie 25,046,920 Gold stolen 585 1,087 758,715,288 824,483,033
3 hours ago uwilldie 4,952,107 Gold stolen 354 608 609,299,441 711,567,923
3 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 20,290,559 Gold stolen 797 137 97,419,869 837,168,753
4 hours ago uwilldie 17,648,259 Gold stolen 357 594 740,703,869 870,954,226
4 hours ago uwilldie 2,698,914 Gold stolen 522 972 807,218,306 840,731,312
4 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 1,568,086 Gold stolen 374 68 101,684,353 805,503,994
21 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 11,624,798 Gold stolen 157 90 57,671,897 835,991,261

They will feel my wrath now! :chainsaw:

EDIT:
Just noticed it appears FOD is down another member
Forces of Darkness 36 16
Gladiators 47 10

TAS will be passing them soon it appears :violin:

macmoney
3rd April 2017, 07:24 PM
They keep calling us garbage...... :eek13:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 66 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 66 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

ROLYAT
4th April 2017, 10:53 AM
They keep calling us garbage...... :eek13:

Well seeing as I am not ranked in the top 500 yet, I'm pretty garbage.

18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 62 412 1,822,920,334 1,129,888,211
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 150 1,075 1,819,584,348 1,036,670,039
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 135 996 1,939,253,669 1,064,940,333
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 72 499 1,838,512,775 1,085,364,562
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 69 500 1,900,205,320 1,065,112,414
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 143 919 1,854,132,796 1,159,962,302
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 146 838 1,874,499,639 1,314,793,557
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 146 841 1,688,934,939 1,175,358,797
18 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 104 674 1,871,637,681 1,149,804,352
19 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 138 761 1,800,460,284 1,300,202,817
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 76 678 2,017,116,555 1,185,106,539
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 170 1,277 1,812,128,990 1,253,633,553
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 145 1,111 1,707,986,273 1,157,565,136
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 105 857 1,885,511,644 1,198,761,996
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 82 687 1,990,593,692 1,231,791,466
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 82 689 1,711,555,217 1,047,716,227
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 135 950 1,677,242,822 1,214,282,823
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 137 1,302 1,820,239,640 973,011,224
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 130 1,045 1,791,422,933 1,127,956,015
19 minutes ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 135 1,049 1,689,504,181 1,100,561,788
2 hours ago uwilldie 9,219,688 Gold stolen 347 406 677,993,503 1,162,570,586
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,378,902 Gold stolen 305 403 789,343,852 1,195,722,488
13 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 8,582,704 Gold stolen 77 76 42,255,630 1,237,848,800
13 hours ago L666 28,527,514 Gold stolen 114 546 763,639,876 1,191,726,363
13 hours ago THE-HBK 39,326,738 Gold stolen 169 398 736,303,081 1,261,657,356
13 hours ago Sachusk 9,299,038 Gold stolen 154 660 815,817,189 1,154,195,092
13 hours ago Omnipotent_Assassin 48,650,849 Gold stolen 223 172 375,579,302 1,107,279,237
13 hours ago Obviously 55,388,324 Gold stolen 226 423 634,550,362 1,277,075,807
13 hours ago kadaverdisiplin 70,533,083 Gold stolen 10 279 586,805,802 1,253,830,335
16 hours ago Jackdaw 2,348,336 Gold stolen 399 348 559,997,556 1,094,125,303
16 hours ago Jackdaw 1,672,877 Gold stolen 402 357 530,532,530 1,010,314,461
16 hours ago Jackdaw 2,346,978 Gold stolen 252 213 504,252,732 1,004,709,239
16 hours ago Jackdaw 2,795,076 Gold stolen 305 215 499,030,254 1,186,228,976
16 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 2,535,957 Gold stolen 78 42 64,026,237 947,417,473
16 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 3,192,372 Gold stolen 221 119 68,705,874 1,111,471,034
20 hours ago Jackdaw 1,692,917 Gold stolen 311 323 604,063,638 955,456,436
20 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 9,985,424 Gold stolen 193 76 71,023,799 1,109,837,438
20 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 2,577,241 Gold stolen 282 111 71,435,920 1,094,497,002
21 hours ago uwilldie 19,472,702 Gold stolen 415 925 917,736,908 998,170,161
21 hours ago uwilldie 4,607,453 Gold stolen 456 730 785,030,458 1,175,145,671
22 hours ago uwilldie 25,326,472 Gold stolen 462 913 787,084,288 937,466,316
22 hours ago uwilldie 3,254,101 Gold stolen 504 1,083 869,814,233 944,285,297
22 hours ago Jackdaw 12,472,476 Gold stolen 791 863 616,009,844 902,508,989
22 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 7,809,657 Gold stolen 210 75 73,409,401 1,079,929,192
1 day ago Jackdaw 1,690,506 Gold stolen 645 524 594,070,410 1,120,532,879
1 day ago RoGuEsHaDoW 15,999,027 Gold stolen 340 93 102,309,969 986,768,275
1 day ago RoGuEsHaDoW 3,341,435 Gold stolen 408 114 102,558,593 961,772,336
1 day ago uwilldie 558,571 Gold stolen 511 1,067 917,401,009 997,196,305
1 day ago uwilldie 13,081,002 Gold stolen 220 430 742,221,500 843,221,463
1 day ago uwilldie 2,668,395 Gold stolen 560 858 676,256,900 966,307,710
1 day ago RoGuEsHaDoW 11,432,773 Gold stolen 355 90 88,098,516 1,092,058,285
1 day ago Jackdaw 755,691 Gold stolen 552 469 487,287,013 935,083,751

I do what I can though :cheerlead

Gladiators 56 15.12 8
Forces of Darkness 43 15.07 9

Fin
5th April 2017, 08:53 AM
Linguini switched to undead, let's see if the increased sentry will offset the income loss.

macmoney
5th April 2017, 09:03 AM
I wonder if he's still bragging to his alliance member's that we're garbage.

Name: LinguiniFresh
Commander: ibykus
Supreme Commander breaker
Chain Name: DrunKn
Alliances: + Show
:biggrinanRace: Undead:tinfoil:

ROLYAT
6th April 2017, 07:13 PM

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 205 of uwilldie's weapons of type Dragonskin.
Your spies successfully enter uwilldie's armory undetected, and destroy 205 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Found it!
How embarrassing that such a worthless account is capable of sabbing all but one of your accounts :violin:

chrisl7605
7th April 2017, 07:29 AM
Top 11 FOD Spy
Uwilldie Spy Rating 69,281,206,980
LinguiniFresh Spy Rating 40,855,746,015
Jackdaw Spy Rating 25,089,546,974
Rogueshadow Spy Rating 13,492,393,087
Jony Spy Rating 13,250,032,751
Robburgandy Spy Rating 11,425,910,780
Mela_Pelan Spy Rating 9,255,213,996
nighthawk23 Spy Rating 7,184,712,267
Ancalagon_FoD Spy Rating 6,548,047,912
freckles Spy Rating 5,601,359,632
ibykus Spy Rating 4,098,117,460

Top 10 Gladiators Spy

Silent-killer Spy Rating 67,056,297,567
Baller- Spy Rating 61,307,378,858
FinMcGee Spy Rating 60,690,584,526
ConnorMcgregor Spy Rating 41,503,389,546
Katniss Spy Rating 24,997,688,172
Vengeful_Spirit Spy Rating 22,626,131,503
Fiv5RingTB Spy Rating 20,605,609,342
Htown Spy Rating 20,203,045,790
ROLYAT_OG Spy Rating 17,295,010,428
MikeHawk Spy Rating 6,505,537,209

Top 10 FOD Sentry
LinguiniFresh Sentry Rating 136,678,383,625
Uwilldie Sentry Rating 34,770,906,533
Jackdaw Sentry Rating 24,532,032,470
Ibykus Sentry Rating 23,730,764,415
Ronburgundy Sentry Rating 20,593,102,229
Kellaw Sentry Rating 10,883,792,692
RogueShadow Sentry Rating 9,875,482,316
Mela_Pelan Sentry Rating 9,699,064,142
Ascherit Sentry Rating 7,106,764,174
dvc1987 Sentry Rating 7,059,744,955

Top 10 Gladiators Sentry
FinMcGee Sentry Rating 156,091,567,467
Baller- Sentry Rating 89,255,949,260
Silent-Killer Sentry Rating 64,320,940,831
ConnorMcgregor Sentry Rating 57,079,769,754
flakjaket_303 Sentry Rating 26,011,380,913
Katniss Sentry Rating 17,580,674,619
Geordie4eva Sentry Rating 14,802,091,604
Irishtiger Sentry Rating 10,998,409,258
Fiv5RingTB Sentry Rating 7,494,728,096
jennitalia Sentry Rating 6,896,134,036

Won't be much longer until FOD crumbles.

ROLYAT
10th April 2017, 09:03 AM

To quote biggie smalls.... I Got A Story To Tell:

One sunny day the OP logged into koc and found that not only is his alliance at war with a much weaker chain at the time, they had mafias looking after them too. Dearest rogue feeling mightily confident, proceeded to create a warthread, actively posting and making derogatory claims left right and center.
but then as the days go by between his alliance members failing to perform on the court and the mob abandoning him, he started posting less and less.
and then weeks go by
and we're left with just one question
where art thou rogue !?!

2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 37 961 1,761,832,919 1,620,364,866
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh 2,252,740 Gold stolen 45 898 1,592,129,642 1,879,077,683
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 28 773 1,803,573,129 1,555,229,520
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 35 872 1,942,361,821 1,887,895,483
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 30 777 2,018,732,945 1,849,114,908
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh 2,017,936 Gold stolen 41 973 1,778,682,426 1,781,466,917
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 58 1,468 1,821,034,752 1,713,547,728
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh 3,706,402 Gold stolen 24 581 1,754,596,496 1,774,370,416
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 43 1,181 1,830,705,247 1,608,088,478
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 31 789 1,939,098,372 1,851,310,477
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 335 989 1,670,136,537 1,639,231,207
2 hours ago ibykus 1,087,168 Gold stolen 171 419 1,501,193,036 1,773,692,666
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 344 1,093 1,848,057,515 1,667,443,017
2 hours ago ibykus 848,211 Gold stolen 244 687 1,814,794,563 1,839,798,254
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 224 698 1,814,841,114 1,650,540,272
2 hours ago ibykus 1,304,233 Gold stolen 391 962 1,614,500,154 1,846,824,330
2 hours ago ibykus 1,766,613 Gold stolen 359 864 1,619,318,949 1,879,067,683
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 164 502 1,856,769,645 1,694,107,834
2 hours ago ibykus 1,262,756 Gold stolen 327 857 1,710,834,757 1,809,969,103
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 162 504 1,784,444,502 1,588,362,566
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 339,229 Gold stolen 756 99 9,132,721 1,669,453,938
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 412,390 Gold stolen 484 63 12,176,612 1,900,717,391
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 434,443 Gold stolen 628 81 8,937,738 1,520,196,503
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 414,486 Gold stolen 776 99 9,988,717 1,821,269,321
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 558,194 Gold stolen 930 117 10,980,071 1,557,395,646
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 614,362 Gold stolen 1,089 136 11,004,540 1,816,643,761
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 596,872 Gold stolen 585 72 11,031,504 1,760,924,166
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 644,538 Gold stolen 964 118 12,331,298 1,711,286,347
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 846,802 Gold stolen 673 81 11,458,668 1,759,027,486
14 hours ago RoGuEsHaDoW 726,567 Gold stolen 603 72 12,479,857 1,536,138,516
14 hours ago Jackdaw 228,067 Gold stolen 829 465 512,987,127 1,507,713,784
14 hours ago Jackdaw 385,090 Gold stolen 333 167 497,447,311 1,622,442,043
14 hours ago Jackdaw 380,805 Gold stolen 448 193 503,810,792 1,902,963,538
14 hours ago Jackdaw 462,718 Gold stolen 566 258 503,829,289 1,782,446,139
14 hours ago Jackdaw 541,045 Gold stolen 630 283 503,233,869 1,783,635,200
14 hours ago Jackdaw 535,565 Gold stolen 578 276 556,323,829 1,845,204,005
14 hours ago Jackdaw 729,917 Gold stolen 466 192 491,030,156 1,863,770,848
14 hours ago Jackdaw 969,835 Gold stolen 828 322 523,181,510 2,079,972,078
14 hours ago Jackdaw 1,161,095 Gold stolen 658 287 564,788,497 1,984,433,607
14 hours ago Jackdaw 1,158,052 Gold stolen 788 351 543,064,248 1,848,010,987
14 hours ago uwilldie 39,058 Gold stolen 445 331 661,874,648 1,654,033,422
14 hours ago uwilldie 52,465 Gold stolen 652 518 651,438,145 1,504,727,916
14 hours ago uwilldie 65,395 Gold stolen 353 235 613,229,995 1,677,426,917
14 hours ago uwilldie 75,142 Gold stolen 613 403 705,651,997 1,935,177,297
14 hours ago uwilldie 92,392 Gold stolen 726 507 711,621,524 1,815,954,684
14 hours ago uwilldie 13,829 Gold stolen 365 275 721,497,637 1,695,110,071
14 hours ago uwilldie 20,708 Gold stolen 474 388 780,269,835 1,673,066,617
14 hours ago uwilldie 17,340 Gold stolen 371 250 703,470,263 1,823,021,525
14 hours ago uwilldie 23,097 Gold stolen 536 461 692,125,894 1,392,223,908
14 hours ago uwilldie 19,827 Gold stolen 761 534 633,312,715 1,543,949,983

EDIT:

we will see, shadow is back, and im not here to play games with anyone
im here to play koc, click, bank, and defend my brothers and sisters of the darkness

I just wanted to add this for comedy sake. I suppose by back you mean back in Turkey with the rest of FOD?

macmoney
12th April 2017, 07:54 AM

Here's the last post by a "leader" of fod member. :rofl:

Pretty funny who he is calling out as the one's that bitch :lamer:

Getting close to a month that has gone by since this one and things aren't looking to pretty for em' :punch:

He's even posted more since this post in the NV vs DRS war thread then ours, guess they thought wrong to try and pick on us again :<3:

28 Nuns 4 hours, 29 minutes, 12 seconds ago
28 Nuns 15 hours, 44 minutes, 29 seconds ago
28 Nuns 17 hours, 49 minutes, 21 seconds ago

Wonder if linquin/fod ever wants to be relevant again...... we're only one pm away :)

Strike Action 2,510,189,295 37 mins ago
Defensive Action 519,645,943 35 mins ago
Spy Rating 1,536,944,467 35 mins ago
Sentry Rating 12,733,427,323 35 mins ago

Good night Uwilldie..... guess he was bored of being stuck at the same tff for 10 days straight. congrats on 10k :badteeth:

ThatMexicanGuy
14th April 2017, 01:40 PM
Any chance this ends soon, or is it going to be an war till eoa?

ROLYAT
14th April 2017, 01:55 PM

Well FOD have been trying to jerk us around for 2 years now and have declared on us each time. So if they are interested in approaching us, they know exactly who to approach and how to do so. I'm perfectly content beating the FOD's dead corpse until the EOA after they tried to bully us when they had the upperhand, but as an honorable and reasonable alliance (which I'm sure all of koc would emphatically say that we are :) ), we would of course consider any request to stop hulk-smashing them into oblivion.

42 minutes ago ibykus 85,612 Gold stolen 334 810 1,555,223,907 1,687,556,503
43 minutes ago ibykus 93,454 Gold stolen 186 428 1,666,048,613 1,899,830,678
43 minutes ago ibykus 133,697 Gold stolen 453 1,151 1,652,456,430 1,690,582,790
43 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 258 787 1,772,989,151 1,507,093,166
43 minutes ago ibykus 106,738 Gold stolen 306 744 1,471,531,643 1,558,365,201
43 minutes ago ibykus Attack defended 208 592 1,798,577,523 1,624,393,949
43 minutes ago ibykus 152,990 Gold stolen 310 682 1,528,131,248 1,773,805,436
43 minutes ago ibykus 194,467 Gold stolen 471 1,048 1,586,351,827 1,803,034,460
43 minutes ago ibykus 143,961 Gold stolen 356 823 1,667,183,003 1,814,152,094
43 minutes ago ibykus 268,647 Gold stolen 563 1,359 1,710,249,426 1,761,515,082
2 hours ago Jackdaw 14,911 Gold stolen 385 269 700,846,495 1,815,921,578
2 hours ago Jackdaw 17,274 Gold stolen 725 555 722,549,007 1,687,926,867
2 hours ago Jackdaw 13,337 Gold stolen 849 624 723,123,820 1,737,658,468
2 hours ago Jackdaw 705,021 Gold stolen 572 462 764,685,632 1,656,887,986
2 hours ago Jackdaw 1,579,721 Gold stolen 636 527 787,632,841 1,648,191,923
2 hours ago Jackdaw 1,881,477 Gold stolen 702 613 764,039,600 1,501,628,235
2 hours ago Jackdaw 1,966,029 Gold stolen 472 317 673,937,824 1,707,604,435
2 hours ago Jackdaw 2,228,643 Gold stolen 476 301 653,954,369 1,744,897,842
2 hours ago Jackdaw 2,860,094 Gold stolen 783 575 670,435,821 1,526,647,365
2 hours ago Jackdaw 2,727,842 Gold stolen 732 525 692,747,319 1,598,075,694
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 12 498 2,061,882,927 1,723,391,833
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 35 1,302 1,961,233,252 1,767,035,174
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 27 1,307 2,106,637,792 1,461,540,284
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 25 907 1,895,610,363 1,749,990,981
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 12 504 2,117,284,449 1,712,040,092
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 20 809 1,902,194,042 1,600,734,487
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 31 1,117 1,576,635,080 1,466,054,588
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 33 1,223 1,909,364,027 1,758,043,559
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 41 1,536 1,913,538,879 1,714,983,388
6 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 19 718 1,809,637,546 1,660,452,455
438 208 387,582,158 1,790,467,721
20 hours ago uwilldie 407,415 Gold stolen 532 266 405,965,149 1,761,662,610
20 hours ago uwilldie 428,858 Gold stolen 493 259 463,385,086 1,890,121,546
20 hours ago uwilldie 501,307 Gold stolen 407 226 459,344,598 1,760,511,120
20 hours ago uwilldie 480,588 Gold stolen 227 116 428,023,958 1,766,066,843
20 hours ago uwilldie 558,893 Gold stolen 366 223 428,323,832 1,476,124,014
20 hours ago uwilldie 640,293 Gold stolen 323 204 481,576,003 1,591,699,961
20 hours ago uwilldie 943,816 Gold stolen 419 210 438,960,334 1,808,612,910
20 hours ago uwilldie 874,307 Gold stolen 470 192 358,414,401 1,794,159,240
20 hours ago uwilldie 1,087,982 Gold stolen 475 266 442,402,298 1,606,714,843
20 hours ago ronburgundy 17,661,072 Gold stolen 20 67 133,625,237 1,579,417,254

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 23 of uwilldie's weapons of type Chariot.
Your spies successfully enter uwilldie's armory undetected, and destroy 23 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:violin:

macmoney
14th April 2017, 02:19 PM

We would like to, but as most alliance and ex-leaders know, FoD is extremely stubborn. So doubt we'll see the light of day any time soon.

But that doesn't mean we're not holding our fingers cross for someone like linquini who's actually some what active to hit us up with something other then friendly banter.

5 FOD ibykus 729,636 2,877,002,173 2,395,472,063 3,795,707,058 37,422,297,808

anyone wana take bets on his first pokemon was squirtle?

Fin
17th April 2017, 11:04 AM
Last Attacked:
2 days ago

Seems FoD gave up on this war/age?

macmoney
18th April 2017, 11:39 AM
Gladiators 63 20.71 8
FF-LoP 62 40.47 3

It's almost like FoD isn't doing a good job.

Aegis
21st April 2017, 12:24 PM
Seems the KOC war entertainment is now depending all on you guys, so GL to both groups!

ROLYAT
21st April 2017, 12:30 PM
Seems the KOC war entertainment is now depending all on you guys, so GL to both groups!

No recruiting allowed.... <<< bon

Edit: :frown:

macmoney
21st April 2017, 02:21 PM
been 71 days since they started this war..... of the two named I think only had one post between those two.

Been 71 days and we're still at day one of the war.

Nothings changed, nothings going to change. Well that is outside the fact that fod will be starting next at a serious deficit.

GLD called this from day one this age, and last, nothing's going to be accomplished by this war unless one dies off, or the one not to be named realizes they should stop getting into pointless wars with us.

I know we have 4 sabbers on linquini and about 9-12ish on iby. But if SR is bored with this age and want to do something other then bank rank click, feel free to post some stat comparisons

roy123
21st April 2017, 09:26 PM
I know we have 4 sabbers on linquini and about 9-12ish on iby. But if SR is bored with this age and want to do something other then bank rank click, feel free to post some stat comparisons

Hi i guess your data must be old...

macmoney
22nd April 2017, 06:39 PM
Hi i guess your data must be old...

I guess we did have 12 sabbers on him, I forgot iby has gone full turtle mode though. Guess that's to be expected from a ranker :)

macmoney
27th April 2017, 07:51 AM
Ancalagon_FoD (not active)

another one bites the dust

macmoney
27th April 2017, 11:03 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4501317

guess he lied about not playing when SR is unhittable and unsabbable.... or maybe FoD is so depleted that they needed to call him up for officer bonus :redface:

Lady's and gentleman, he's been iced.

[FOD] ICED (not active)

SilentKiller
28th April 2017, 09:19 AM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4501317

guess he lied about not playing when SR is unhittable and unsabbable.... or maybe FoD is so depleted that they needed to call him up for officer bonus :redface:

Macmoney whom u showing off ?? "FOD", we rarely find them in our logs and u expect them to come here and waste there time reading your message about one by one members going turtle !!

ROLYAT
28th April 2017, 12:28 PM

#FBF

Rogue's stats as of 4/28/2017:

Strike Action: 450,398,113
Defensive Action 4,966,548
Spy Rating 5,101,984,080
Sentry Rating 3,370,331,169
Attack Turns: 30,758

2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 42 1,123 2,467,664,974 1,645,112,044
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 34 901 2,713,452,239 1,812,227,016
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 54 1,584 2,720,005,847 1,670,001,648
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 64 1,590 2,286,410,992 1,653,004,790
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 54 1,597 2,973,022,196 1,800,372,134
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 21 571 2,735,381,806 1,847,540,966
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 50 1,146 2,250,014,815 1,779,352,802
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 25 573 2,307,932,696 1,856,682,381
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 69 1,497 2,314,088,986 1,912,954,572
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 53 1,503 2,769,783,800 1,756,064,998
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,042,178 Gold stolen 485 442 482,319,346 1,767,676,962
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,560,010 Gold stolen 385 360 447,623,479 1,581,788,036
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,722,274 Gold stolen 282 223 447,206,323 1,856,175,323
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,122,122 Gold stolen 357 295 476,393,376 1,871,149,917
2 hours ago uwilldie 3,921,395 Gold stolen 397 385 504,953,413 1,674,170,907
2 hours ago uwilldie 3,286,258 Gold stolen 254 239 463,075,758 1,576,166,902
2 hours ago uwilldie 3,769,094 Gold stolen 330 277 491,275,955 1,855,334,696
2 hours ago uwilldie 5,719,768 Gold stolen 221 173 455,258,591 1,835,931,698
2 hours ago uwilldie 4,260,248 Gold stolen 335 314 484,966,685 1,614,521,255
2 hours ago uwilldie 5,932,978 Gold stolen 376 277 495,794,075 2,080,303,058
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 954 1,756 1,767,202,537 1,756,520,026
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 881 1,646 1,794,377,996 1,741,619,538
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 822 1,534 1,670,282,333 1,608,543,763
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 450 828 1,797,444,245 1,747,804,815
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 577 1,067 1,783,042,490 1,714,531,229
2 hours ago ibykus 1,060,230 Gold stolen 1,016 1,695 1,652,807,230 1,741,614,707
2 hours ago ibykus 860,863 Gold stolen 477 780 1,648,540,499 1,763,793,035
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 844 1,678 1,823,385,411 1,593,446,413
2 hours ago ibykus 1,417,753 Gold stolen 980 1,660 1,887,305,553 1,914,825,328
2 hours ago ibykus 1,681,096 Gold stolen 351 587 1,633,178,478 1,676,694,197
18 hours ago Jackdaw 640,652 Gold stolen 618 204 214,493,545 1,892,005,675
18 hours ago Jackdaw 496,615 Gold stolen 332 125 225,004,147 1,724,525,729
18 hours ago Jackdaw 548,707 Gold stolen 208 66 206,068,410 1,856,997,478
18 hours ago Jackdaw 691,135 Gold stolen 337 107 219,308,725 1,969,799,475
18 hours ago Jackdaw 899,952 Gold stolen 254 87 215,310,762 1,771,613,806
18 hours ago Jackdaw 892,082 Gold stolen 558 225 218,675,410 1,516,220,513
18 hours ago Jackdaw 920,173 Gold stolen 302 120 228,739,817 1,597,279,139
18 hours ago Jackdaw 1,562,205 Gold stolen 569 223 254,403,020 1,783,981,508
18 hours ago Jackdaw 1,942,995 Gold stolen 622 217 250,615,478 1,941,337,120
18 hours ago Jackdaw 1,713,953 Gold stolen 676 240 231,723,436 1,744,090,227

P.S. I wouldn't be shocked if my raids alone were more than all of FOD has put on our bigs :rofl:

macmoney
28th April 2017, 12:52 PM
#FBF

Rogue's stats as of 4/28/2017:

Strike Action: 450,398,113
Defensive Action 4,966,548
Spy Rating 5,101,984,080
Sentry Rating 3,370,331,169
Attack Turns: 30,758

2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 42 1,123 2,467,664,974 1,645,112,044
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 34 901 2,713,452,239 1,812,227,016
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 54 1,584 2,720,005,847 1,670,001,648
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 64 1,590 2,286,410,992 1,653,004,790
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 54 1,597 2,973,022,196 1,800,372,134
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 21 571 2,735,381,806 1,847,540,966
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 50 1,146 2,250,014,815 1,779,352,802
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 25 573 2,307,932,696 1,856,682,381
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 69 1,497 2,314,088,986 1,912,954,572
2 hours ago LinguiniFresh Attack defended 53 1,503 2,769,783,800 1,756,064,998
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,042,178 Gold stolen 485 442 482,319,346 1,767,676,962
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,560,010 Gold stolen 385 360 447,623,479 1,581,788,036
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,722,274 Gold stolen 282 223 447,206,323 1,856,175,323
2 hours ago uwilldie 2,122,122 Gold stolen 357 295 476,393,376 1,871,149,917
2 hours ago uwilldie 3,921,395 Gold stolen 397 385 504,953,413 1,674,170,907
2 hours ago uwilldie 3,286,258 Gold stolen 254 239 463,075,758 1,576,166,902
2 hours ago uwilldie 3,769,094 Gold stolen 330 277 491,275,955 1,855,334,696
2 hours ago uwilldie 5,719,768 Gold stolen 221 173 455,258,591 1,835,931,698
2 hours ago uwilldie 4,260,248 Gold stolen 335 314 484,966,685 1,614,521,255
2 hours ago uwilldie 5,932,978 Gold stolen 376 277 495,794,075 2,080,303,058
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 954 1,756 1,767,202,537 1,756,520,026
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 881 1,646 1,794,377,996 1,741,619,538
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 822 1,534 1,670,282,333 1,608,543,763
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 450 828 1,797,444,245 1,747,804,815
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 577 1,067 1,783,042,490 1,714,531,229
2 hours ago ibykus 1,060,230 Gold stolen 1,016 1,695 1,652,807,230 1,741,614,707
2 hours ago ibykus 860,863 Gold stolen 477 780 1,648,540,499 1,763,793,035
2 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 844 1,678 1,823,385,411 1,593,446,413
2 hours ago ibykus 1,417,753 Gold stolen 980 1,660 1,887,305,553 1,914,825,328
2 hours ago ibykus 1,681,096 Gold stolen 351 587 1,633,178,478 1,676,694,197
18 hours ago Jackdaw 640,652 Gold stolen 618 204 214,493,545 1,892,005,675
18 hours ago Jackdaw 496,615 Gold stolen 332 125 225,004,147 1,724,525,729
18 hours ago Jackdaw 548,707 Gold stolen 208 66 206,068,410 1,856,997,478
18 hours ago Jackdaw 691,135 Gold stolen 337 107 219,308,725 1,969,799,475
18 hours ago Jackdaw 899,952 Gold stolen 254 87 215,310,762 1,771,613,806
18 hours ago Jackdaw 892,082 Gold stolen 558 225 218,675,410 1,516,220,513
18 hours ago Jackdaw 920,173 Gold stolen 302 120 228,739,817 1,597,279,139
18 hours ago Jackdaw 1,562,205 Gold stolen 569 223 254,403,020 1,783,981,508
18 hours ago Jackdaw 1,942,995 Gold stolen 622 217 250,615,478 1,941,337,120
18 hours ago Jackdaw 1,713,953 Gold stolen 676 240 231,723,436 1,744,090,227

P.S. I wouldn't be shocked if my raids alone were more than all of FOD has put on our bigs :rofl:

It seems like FoD's motivation for the war they started is as poor as moving up 1 spot in the NFL draft like the chicago bear's did :rofl:

ROLYAT
2nd May 2017, 02:58 PM
Let's ignore Macmoney's rude Bears comment and focus on something positive:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 126 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.
Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 126 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:flamer3:

chrisl7605
2nd May 2017, 10:10 PM
Daddaye 487 8,807 Undead
mock_deano 522 47,763 Undead
scholnik 565 323,014 Undead
dvc1987 695 358,111 Undead
SaintNispe 931 215,795 Undead
R0TTEN 971 147,345 Undead
kellaw 323 239,010 Undead
Ascherit 381 555,601 Undead
ronburgundy 403 302,607 Undead
Jackdaw 447 664,626 Undead
LinguiniFresh 26 1,159,816 Undead

I thought FOD was a sabbing alliance?

ROLYAT
2nd May 2017, 10:38 PM
It has been a long time since anyone posted stat comparisons so thought I'd put some work in and help out whoever is interested :)

Top 10 Spy GLD
Baller- 125,414,138,739
FinMcGee 100,931,624,924
ROLYAT_OG 97,554,923,405
Silent-Killer 97,548,872,653
Htown 97,309,297,292
Vengeful_Spirit 32,430,392,606
CAPSLOCK 21,300,391,588
sparkzw2 18,937,111,450
manygingers 18,482,998,984
flakjaket_303 18,162,525,815

Top 10 Spy FOD
LinguiniFresh 95,752,621,911
uwilldie 32,978,358,440
ibykus 26,418,907,342
jony 17,312,479,246
Ancalagon_FoD 14,480,170,872
Cinai 12,275,849,393
freckles 10,756,510,508
ronburgundy 10,696,074,605
nighthawk23 9,650,746,283
Daddaye 7,538,199,772

Top 10 Sentry GLD
FinMcGee 306,851,059,739
Baller- 291,572,895,219
Silent-Killer 266,611,418,748
Htown 123,447,862,685
IrishTiger 49,328,273,345
flakjacket_303 47,247,006,863
Vengeful_Spirit 37,424,519,757
Fiv5RingTB 37,152,849,230
ROLYAT_OG 32,545,512,226
manygingers 18,688,550,898

Top 10 Sentry FOD
LinguiniFresh 191,019,568,398
ibykus 92,748,303,130
uwilldie 51,525,789,095
ronburgundy 38,420,494,892
kellaw 21,108,379,536
Jackdaw 18,849,935,371
Ascherit 14,359,494,715
Ancalagon_FoD 10,533,896,241
Daddaye 9,288,388,643
Cinai 8,004,991,242

Mielinski
3rd May 2017, 02:53 AM
I'm actually shocked by this stat comparison.

FoD is completely done but still they don't want to end this 'war' while Glads have shown more than once that they are open for it.

What more does an alliance needs to do to actually win a war lol? Perhaps it's good Glads are on the other side right now. Still congrats from being underdogs and now dominating this war.

krieper
3rd May 2017, 11:37 AM
Welcome to SR's first world problems... totally destroy teh enemy, live with them "forgetting" to surrender.

macmoney
3rd May 2017, 04:31 PM
Welcome to SR's first world problems... totally destroy teh enemy, live with them "forgetting" to surrender.

when did SR start a war at a 6:1 deficit

J_VA
4th May 2017, 01:08 AM

Last age,when I declared on them.Because I'm 6 times better than the whole of SR :)

I guess there ain't much warring going on here anymore...........

krieper
4th May 2017, 02:54 PM

I didn't say you started this war in a position SR ever was. I said you are in one now. You won the war, but yr enemy didn't get the memo.

LinguiniFresh
4th May 2017, 05:04 PM
Why was the war still going on last age here?:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97541-***FoD-Vs-Gladiators***&p=1493207&viewfull=1#post1493207

and here?:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97541-***FoD-Vs-Gladiators***&p=1493456&viewfull=1#post1493456

Do you think FoD doesn't accept surrenders?

Shoutout to GA for the stats

@GLD - stay small :)

ROLYAT
4th May 2017, 06:39 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97541-***FoD-Vs-Gladiators***&p=1493207&viewfull=1#post1493207

and here?:
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97541-***FoD-Vs-Gladiators***&p=1493456&viewfull=1#post1493456

ummm... what? Did you just realize you referenced a war that ended with BP begging for a truce?

Also, GLD is not begging FOD to surrender. After how you bullied us for 2 years when you had the upperhand, I have no problem spanking you all until the EOA. However, as I have stated on GUA and to you personally, I don't know why FOD wouldn't surrender as it would benefit them to regroup and rebuild. I also don't think it's good for the game to not seriously consider accepting a surrender with the member base declining pretty much daily. But that is up to you or whoever's turn it is to be the "leader" of FOD.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 4 spies to attempt to sabotage 127 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.
Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 127 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Speaking of small, that aat seems to be pretty stagnant in the last 4 or 5 days. Maybe you should get another sell to try and prolong the inevitable :)

ROLYAT
4th May 2017, 07:04 PM
somehow I double-posted? Please delete :)

chrisl7605
4th May 2017, 07:26 PM

and here?:

Wow how the mighty have fallen. How much trickle were you guys riding off lacns coattails? Let's face it FOD is a dead alliance, I'm a 140k tff that didn't even start playing until after the first month of age and I'm only sabable by 3 of you lol

(Cheating accusations founded or unfounded are not allowed on this forum <<<<edited by bon)

Won't be long until your members get tired of you, ibykus, and uwilldie begging them to log in everyday and just flat out quit.

Besides that goodluck!

LinguiniFresh
4th May 2017, 09:17 PM
Nice job answering the question as usual. I look forward to more thoughts from low skill individuals in my inbox

Didn't you get a 10b sell? lol

ROLYAT
4th May 2017, 11:35 PM
Nice job answering the question as usual. I look forward to more thoughts from low skill individuals in my inbox

Didn't you get a 10b sell? lol

I'm not sure you want to go down the "who got more sells" route :)

But I'm sorry, what was your question? Does FOD accept surrenders? I can't recall too many alliances surrendering to you but I'm sure you would if offered. Every age you declare on us and every age you regret it. Don't forget, you were close to 200 chain members at the beginning of the last war, now you don't even have 40 members holding FOD tag. Please continue to brag about your leadership and how we should "stay small" :<3:

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 07:30 AM
No genius, why was the war still going on last age when FoD had such a commanding lead?

How come FoD is the only alliance GLD has warred in the last 3 ages? FoD has warred you and some. Only some ppl see me as a doctor, but id diagnose you guys with some issues

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 08:24 AM
How come FoD is the only alliance GLD has warred in the last 3 ages?

Probably because you guys have declared on us for the last 3 ages? :whatgives
All we have ever done was defend ourselves. You all know GLD will never surrender so you'll never have anything to gain by warring us. It will always end in a truce or last until EOA.

And why was the war still going on last age? Because even though you were beating us stats-wise (which is the only reason you started the war in the first place), we were still beating you up and forcing you to lose valuable members. You can consider this an extension of last age's war (and an extension of the war before that) and our activity and superior skill changed the tides from overwhelming underdogs to dominating this war.

But at least you seem to have answered everyone's question on if there will be a surrender or not. Based on your tough talk, it seems you are content with being hulk smashed until the EOA and we will be more than happy to oblige :<3:

Danny
5th May 2017, 09:35 AM
Morale of the story....

Fighting fire with fire won't extinguish the blaze.

jackdaw
5th May 2017, 09:56 AM
Based on your tough talk, it seems you are content with being hulk smashed until the EOA and we will be more than happy to oblige :<3:

Hulk smash? It's been a lot more like Smurf smash.

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 10:15 AM
Hulk smash? It's been a lot more like Smurf smash.

I find it very ironic that the most activity FOD has had this war is when the server is down :rofl:

MFnBonsai
5th May 2017, 10:30 AM
if every post is going to be about the inactivity of FoD maybe its time to close this thread....

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 10:38 AM
Since you guys cant read numbers ill type it out:

We had a larger lead last age than you have this age. So dont ask dumb questions tou already know the answer to

+1 to the smurf smash lmao

I find it odd you think wed just surrender for no reason

Ill take quality over quantity any day. Even in Age21 people dont understand the importance of quality in places, such as raids
PS: a very low SA vs my low DA undead is not effective lmao

macmoney
5th May 2017, 10:44 AM
Ill take quality over quantity any day. Even in Age21 people dont understand the importance of quality in places, such as raids
PS: a low SA vs my low DA undead is not effective lmao

Judging by your stats I'd say you're wrong.

Also we would like to welcome FoD to their war thread they forgot about for a few months :)

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 10:47 AM
Oh yeah? Enlighten us with your analysis of my stats plz

jackdaw
5th May 2017, 10:48 AM
I'd forgotten the gladiolas use post counts in GUA to decide winning and losing.

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 11:06 AM
What do you guys think about Fin doing his first wizard sessiom with Greek Fire this age? Is this the type of quality play you guys look for?

Its funny bc your main had the same tff as ours last age, and the defecit was still bigger last age :rofl:

(Working on my post count to get us back into this war)

Fin
5th May 2017, 11:11 AM
What do you guys think about Fin doing his first wizard sessiom with Greek Fire this age? Is this the type of quality play you guys look for?

Its funny bc your main had the same tff as ours last age, and the defecit was still bigger last age :rofl:

(Working on my post count to get us back into this war)

Woah, why you bringing me into this? I am just a peaceful ranker!

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 11:12 AM
I'd forgotten the gladiolas use post counts in GUA to decide winning and losing.

Alliance A - started with 110 chain members, now down to 40. Has no unsabbable accounts. Largest account has 5 sabbers on them. Puts up between 20 to 40 raids on their targets a day (give or take). Has no trillness.

Alliance B - Started with 20 chain members, now up to 60. Has 3 unsabbable accounts. Another 3 to 5 members with 5 sabbers or less on them. Puts up between 80 to 150 raids on their targets a day (give or take). Is the trillest of them all.

You be the judge.

P.S. sorry bon for the bickering. Hard to post relevant stats/logs while the server is down :(

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 11:16 AM
At the very start of this war i sent a message asking if you guys wanted to put a time limit on the war or something. Wed regroup after the time (1 or 2mo prob) and declare a winner and loser

It wouldve been obvious, but now we will be the pest that stunts your growth till EoA

See you EoA then, i look forward to watching another age where only FoD will play with you :)

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 11:26 AM
At the very start of this war i sent a message asking if you guys wanted to put a time limit on the war or something. Wed regroup after the time (1 or 2mo prob) and declare a winner and loser

It wouldve been obvious, but now we will be the pest that stunts your growth till EoA

See you EoA then, i look forward to watching another age where only FoD will play with you :)

Why would we agree to that? Lol you asked that simply because you knew that you had more to lose and wanted to regroup so that you could salvage the rest of the age. We had nothing to gain by agreeing to a time limit (probably the lamest thing I've ever heard in koc).

I'm sure the few members who have stuck by you this long are going to love your stubbornness. Might as well lose the last few quality members you have left. And go ahead and "stunt" our growth, from what we have seen so far, we have tripled in size so why fix what's not broken? :rofl:

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 11:48 AM
Yeah all those new 'players' under SK have been doing work in the 1300 ranks. Now thats what i call quality. Same quality as the raids from your big SAs

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 11:52 AM
Yeah all those new 'players' under SK have been doing work in the 1300 ranks. Now thats what i call quality. Same quality as the raids from your big SAs

Once the game is back up, feel free to post your impressive raid numbers. Someone told me I was moved to your #2 raid target but I'm assuming that was a lie as the most I have gotten in a day has been 21 raids.

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 11:57 AM
Ask baller why he cant full repair every morning when he wakes up

Btw i love how you dont see the connection to last age still. Why didnt you guys surrender last age so you could rebuild? Same reson we wont this age, genius!!

macmoney
5th May 2017, 12:12 PM
the only connection is that you guys started both wars......

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 12:26 PM
So approving ibykus over 1 hit was is starting the war? Then chaining us after i sabbed?

Sounds to me like you guys started it. Same with last age with the 'fake sabs'

Weird how you say it was us, and you tell us no one plays with FoD... but you guys are the only ones no one else plays with... maybe its bc you started the wars?

Were you gonna give me that account analysis mac?

Or are you guys still confused on why we havent surrendered :rofl:

Fin
5th May 2017, 12:43 PM
So approving ibykus over 1 hit was is starting the war? Then chaining us after i sabbed?

Weird how you say it was us, and you tell us no one plays with FoD... but you guys are the only ones no one else plays with... maybe its bc you started the wars?

We've gone over this several times. Iby low hit, got sabbed for the low hit, then massed and sabbed, then was approved, then all of GLD was approved.

I could care less if you surrender or not, our alliance is growing whereas yours is not. Getting 20ish raids a day isn't going to stop me from growing...

macmoney
5th May 2017, 12:46 PM

Again, Iby made a low hit, he got sabbed for his low hit by fin, then he raided and you sabbed fin. We then approved, iby being disgruntled about it added us all to your war list.... Benefits of you guys having a public script for 10 days is we were able to see all this happen.... on your script.

Don't see how anything we did provoked a war, all we did was do what any other alliance including fod would do.

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 12:51 PM
Ill make it as simple as possible, last age we graciously accepted your truce request but since you declared on us again this age, we will accept nothing less than a surrender.

If you do not wish to surrender then stop QQing and start doing something on the bf for once

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 12:54 PM
Dont ask stupid questions like why we arent surrendering

Still waiting on:
my account analysis
A GLD member to have actual SA
Other alliances to play with GLD

Feel free to hmu with any od the above

Fin
5th May 2017, 12:55 PM

Still waiting on:
my account analysis

SA is for rankers.

Still waiting for LinguiniFresh to use his 10 attacks on me

macmoney
5th May 2017, 12:59 PM

Still waiting on:
my account analysis

they are in your logs. You have more raids on you from other alliances, then your whole chain can put on ours..... That's other alliances playing with us.

SA stats are also in your logs after mine and others successful slays and raids on you.

As for account analysis you can find that linked on our irc page when you type !bfpolicy among other things that involve that topic :)

Fernando
5th May 2017, 01:02 PM
Still waiting on:

But didn't you lose your only potential ally out at the start of this war? :violin:

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 01:15 PM
Guess i have to again restate how garbage your raids are. Unless you think raiding a 3.9b DA and getting defended is a good play

We didnt play alongside 3 other alliances last age while you guys sat in the corner

We didnt uninstall you guys age18 either (i wasnt even playing koc then lol). Whats it like to gt beaten so badly you just quit?

Again to restate, we arent even losing as bad as you guys were last age (and your main had the same tff as ours then) LMAO

macmoney
5th May 2017, 01:25 PM
if raids are so ineffective, why would you go from humans to Undead?

and why undead and not elves if your a sab alliance?

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 01:26 PM

Still waiting on:
my account analysis

Has FOD devolved this conversation to bragging about which accounts have the most SA??? I think the stats comparison I posted the other day carries a little more weight than you guys having 1 account with high SA...

And we get along with plenty of alliances but we like to do our own thing. We have done growth deals in the past and may do so again in the future but in the last year or 2 you have lost NWO, AAA, LACN, and GLD even left your chain last age because of you. Oh don't forget SR refused to help you after your public alliance because of your poor attitude.

We didnt uninstall you guys age18 either (i wasnt even playing koc then lol). Whats it like to gt beaten so badly you just quit?

Again to restate, we arent even losing as bad as you guys were last age (and your main had the same tff as ours then) LMAO

You should be well aware since that's what FOD is doing right now. And if we lost last age, why were you guys begging us to accept a truce? Also, we started this war outnumbered almost 6 to 1. And we weren't leeching growth from LaCN. Why would you expect our stats to be as large this age as yours was last age? I guess the Linguini is not so fresh

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 01:28 PM
Whats it like to get uninstalled? Or will this be another unanswered question?

I once got someone to uninstall their system32 folder... he didnt make it...

Fin
5th May 2017, 01:37 PM
Whats it like to get uninstalled? Or will this be another unanswered question?

I once got someone to uninstall their system32 folder... he didnt make it...

Who got "uninstalled"? If you are talking about 2 or 3 ages ago I can say that with the 5ish members who kept GLD together while others went inactive/got banned/quit did quite a good job. As for how it feels to get "uninstalled" -- best ask yourself that question in regards to our warring efforts this age

macmoney
5th May 2017, 01:41 PM
apparently its relevant to compare a 14month age to a 4 month age.

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 01:59 PM
ahhhh the classic insults when you can't win an argument. I would post all the screenshots of you crying to me in PM because we weren't going to accept your truce last age but you'll just claim they were photoshopped.

Also I may add your logic is a bit odd to me. So you're bragging that you were winning last age's war while outnumbering us like 150+ to 30ish and that we aren't winning as much now as you were then even though this war started with us being outnumbered 110 to 20??? .......k

You guys have never won a war when outnumbered 6 to 1 however you have now lost a war with a 6 to 1 advantage :cheerlead

ThirtySeven
5th May 2017, 02:01 PM

And he's kicking your ass. Where does this leave you?

Seriously though, if you are out of KoC arguments and really have to lower the level this far, I suggest you go back to limbo mode. Even the 3 month GLD monologue was more fun.

LinguiniFresh
5th May 2017, 02:02 PM
Havent seen you post an argument for anything. I think the GLD way is to mention wrong or irrelevant facts and up that post count.

You can post whatever member counts you want. You were inchain with fflop when the war started, ehy dont you count them too?

Since you dont seem to remember, we truced last age to make plays while you guys circle jerked. Id be down for a truce again, but then you guys wouldnt have anyone to play with

And he's kicking your ass. Where does this leave you?

Seriously though, if you are out of KoC arguments and really have to lower the level this far, I suggest you go back to limbo mode. Even the 3 month GLD monologue was more fun.

Who are you?

Guess you cant read either since i listed the plays hes made. Ive certainly done more dmg unless you think me raiding him daily and beating his DA and taking his gold isnt good

But you probably know more about the damage weve traded. You should join GLD, they dont have reading comprehension skills either

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 02:11 PM
Who are you?

Guess you cant read either since i listed the plays hes made. Ive certainly done more dmg unless you think me raiding him daily and beating his DA and taking his gold isnt good

But you probably know more about the damage weve traded. You should join GLD, they dont have reading comprehension skills either

There's that playing well with others trait :icon_blus

But this seems like a ploy from FOD to try and get this thread closed as they have become too embarrassed to allow us to post the truth about how much they are getting dominated in public.

ThirtySeven
5th May 2017, 02:18 PM
Who are you?

It is in the signature. You probably didn't read it.

Guess you cant read either

I would not place a bet. But damn, so rude.

Hopefully Bon will just ban you instead of punishing everyone and closing the thread as I'm sure you would love to have happen.

Why choose if we can have both?

krieper
5th May 2017, 03:02 PM
Warring until EOA eh? Lets hope this age goes for 14 months. Would serve you nerds right after all those endless wars in age 16,17,18 <3

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 03:39 PM
Warring until EOA eh? Lets hope this age goes for 14 months. Would serve you nerds right after all those endless wars in age 16,17,18 <3

You can't complain about endless wars when you turk after the first day :P

P.S. Seems we're up and running! I get to do my sab run tonight! Stay tuned for relevant logs after a day of trolling :<3:

jackdaw
5th May 2017, 04:11 PM
I just find it amusing that in a war game called Kings of Chaos, that the gladiolas would spend their time trying to tell us how much we should be afraid of war. Sounds like a little reaction formation going on.

macmoney
5th May 2017, 05:50 PM
I just find it amusing that in a war game called Kings of Chaos, that the gladiolas would spend their time trying to tell us how much we should be afraid of war. Sounds like a little reaction formation going on.

we never said you should be afraid of war, we just said if you want to actually accomplish something, we are'nt the alliance to go after. :<3:

For example, Wars used to break out over rank, and usually the winner got numbers 1. You got something outta it.

Or over bf policy's, and winner usually got to alter the bf policy to better suit them.

but you guys war us, and continue to do so til your bored and you want to truce so you can war someone else.

which has been proven right time and time again, but you guys continue to follow iby, bp and linquini into these pointless wars. Probably why so many accounts not just left, but sprinted away. :icon_eek:

two things I'm confident about, we're the trillest alliance, and least nerd alliance. I base this mostly on our lack of script capabilities and mostly our lack of care for account analytic like some.... we usually just do the point and laugh route for account analytics :rambo:

chrisl7605
5th May 2017, 09:14 PM

Jackdaw 383 711,966 Undead

Strike Action 1,902,625,152 12 secs ago
Defensive Action 901,487,109 12 secs ago
Spy Rating 1,569,192,351 42 secs ago
Sentry Rating 38,025,118,012 12 secs ago

I'm sorry that doesn't look muck like a war account to me. It's funny I am still waiting on your logical response as to why you would sell for 10k up, allow a bunch of members to sab you for an extra 200-300 mil, and then switch to undead. I guess if the age goes 2+ more months it will at least pays itself off for a couple of days.

Granted we here at glads would like to thank you because it saves us hundreds of mil a day from you being unable to sab us.

ROLYAT
5th May 2017, 09:30 PM
two things I'm confident about, we're the trillest alliance, and least nerd alliance. I base this mostly on our lack of script capabilities and mostly our lack of care for account analytic like some.... we usually just do the point and laugh route for account analytics :rambo:

I can confirm. If it's not working, I turn it off and turn it back on. If it's still not working, I give up and grab a drink. That's really all I got.

roy123
6th May 2017, 10:32 PM
You all know GLD will never surrender so you'll never have anything to gain by warring us. It will always end in a truce or last until EOA.

But at least you seem to have answered everyone's question on if there will be a surrender or not. Based on your tough talk, it seems you are content with being hulk smashed until the EOA and we will be more than happy to oblige :<3:

The same goes to FOD, we never will surrender, so stop talking about that. GL

chrisl7605
7th May 2017, 10:29 AM
Whats it like to gt beaten so badly you just quit?

Total Chain Value: GLD 483,871,700,000 Gold
Total Chain Value: FoD 195,832,950,000 Gold

Total Damage on FOD total: 220,936,869,100

To answer your first question maybe you should as your buddy RogueShadaow
Strike Action: 174,932,917
Defensive Action 6,658,894
Spy Rating 1,058,725,617
Sentry Rating 1,489,316,200

or

1. [FOD] ronburgundy (not active)

18 seconds ago uwilldie 36,265,542 Gold stolen 288 80 484,153,862 1,968,013,486
11 seconds ago uwilldie 30,387,717 Gold stolen 511 155 543,862,985 2,002,422,129
2 minutes ago Cinai 32,446,326 Gold stolen 8 32 3,408,944 2,246,002,299
2 hours ago uwilldie 55,274,695 Gold stolen 243 55 478,885,670 2,131,304,424
2 hours ago rettib52 36,446,959 Gold stolen 438 160 613,841,195 2,195,785,579
17 hours ago Cinai 34,868,271 Gold stolen 5 20 3,197,392 2,445,377,551
20 hours ago jony 22,614,023 Gold stolen 47 24 2,771,056 2,081,731,725
2 days ago kellaw 116,107,307 Gold stolen 5 33 197,189,119 2,074,416,511
2 days ago ronburgundy (not active) 104,954,812 Gold stolen 39 61 50,042,959 2,191,491,066
2 days ago Jackdaw 172,734,369 Gold stolen 81 102 623,200,400 2,018,386,418
2 days ago Ascherit 179,406,110 Gold stolen 67 49 13,740,277 2,018,400,080
2 days ago RoGuEsHaDoW 87,281,171 Gold stolen 151 28 3,130,491 1,869,697,185

jackdaw
8th May 2017, 09:26 AM
Jackdaw 383 711,966 Undead

Strike Action 1,902,625,152 12 secs ago
Defensive Action 901,487,109 12 secs ago
Spy Rating 1,569,192,351 42 secs ago
Sentry Rating 38,025,118,012 12 secs ago

I'm sorry that doesn't look muck like a war account to me. It's funny I am still waiting on your logical response as to why you would sell for 10k up, allow a bunch of members to sab you for an extra 200-300 mil, and then switch to undead. I guess if the age goes 2+ more months it will at least pays itself off for a couple of days.

Granted we here at glads would like to thank you because it saves us hundreds of mil a day from you being unable to sab us.

Wasn't paying attention to GUA as I had better things to do over the weekend.

Actually, as I figured would happen, most of your sad alliance failed to take advantage of sabbing me when they could. Now I've outgrown most of them. Every hour I'm able to sab more of you. Since most of your accounts aren't worth that much the "hundreds of mil a day" is in your imagination.

And the actual timeline is I switched to undead before I ever sold. Since the battle plan for glads seems to be raiding instead of sabbing then I think undead makes more sense at this point. And maybe I shouldn't say it but the number of raiders seems to have dropped off drastically.

ROLYAT
8th May 2017, 10:06 AM
And the actual timeline is I switched to undead before I ever sold. Since the battle plan for glads seems to be raiding instead of sabbing then I think undead makes more sense at this point. And maybe I shouldn't say it but the number of raiders seems to have dropped off drastically.

No s***. You're not our main target anymore. Our main targets get between 80-150 raids as I stated previously. Plus weekends are almost always less active, the only difference is that the lack of activity from FOD's weekends seems to always carry over into the week. :bash-lol:

#GotEm

P.S. I'm still waiting on Linguini to provide FOD's raid numbers like he promised. I personally have received a devastating 21 raids so far today.

Danny
11th May 2017, 05:17 AM
ROLYAT - You're going to have a long wait for them raid number totals.... being as FOD is losing the race i dont think they have much to gloat about now...

No one likes to admit there losing the race now do they, lets be honest.
Just seems like there trying to bite of more than they can chew by trying to stir up drams with other clans... eg (rogueshadow with his random raids.)

macmoney
11th May 2017, 12:51 PM
this post is brought to you by simply_the_vest, sponsored by Gladiators

1:48:40 PM
The-FoD-Murder`er
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 131 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.
1:48:40 PM
The-FoD-Murder`er
Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 131 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
1:48:41 PM
The-FoD-Murder`er
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 131 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.
1:48:41 PM
The-FoD-Murder`er
Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 131 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Sabber #6 is here to stay :) enjoy the glory Danny :deadhorse:

Danny
11th May 2017, 12:53 PM
/me humps the return of the mac

/me humps glads

/me gives fod that look of pity.

[ update 13/05/2017 @ 22:57 ]

chrisl7605
14th May 2017, 09:54 AM
Name Forces of Darkness

Power 8.37
Attack Rating 8.41
Defend Rating 5.8
Spy Rating 8.08
Sentry Rating 10.72

Name .:.: Tears of Fury :.:.

Power 14.53
Attack Rating 21.03
Defend Rating 24.99
Spy Rating 11.33
Sentry Rating 22.38

I wouldn't be surprised of ToF also has more active members considering FOD has 16 accounts that just log in an don't buy weapons.

MFnBonsai
14th May 2017, 10:04 PM
I wouldn't be surprised of ToF also has more active members considering FOD has 16 accounts that just log in an don't buy weapons.

As long as the accounts are legit it does not matter what players do with their accounts.

This is not a dig at you but maybe you can post it on your forum since I get so many messages complaining about accounts that are active but do not do anything. As far as mods/admins are concerned as long as they are legit accounts(and yes we check if they are proxies/vpns) they can use their account to do whatever they like....

Just because a player does not play the way you expect them to play is no reason for them to be removed from the game....

macmoney
15th May 2017, 07:03 AM
Strike Action 17,333,798,348 24 mins ago
Defensive Action 4,031,307,210 24 mins ago
Spy Rating 97,957,760,325 5 mins ago
Sentry Rating 266,451,368,741 5 mins ago

Big change in events, Linquini sold SA to sentry. The great war alliance that was bragging about great SA, has turtled even more and stopped going elves and selling to spy.

Doesn't care about getting sabbed, but has yet to sab any of our big 3 in over a month and continues to sell his account into turtle mode more and more.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 128 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 128 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Danny
15th May 2017, 04:45 PM
Strike Action: 16,987,748,746
Defensive Action 4,010,784,039
Spy Rating 95,998,375,115
Sentry Rating 260,641,290,252

down 300m SA
down 20m DA
down 2b Spy
down 6b sentry

in less than 12 hours of macmoneys post..

he's going to struggle to catch up.

macmoney
5th June 2017, 06:44 AM
Relentless St0rmS 37 55.53 3
Forces of Darkness 33 6.98 13
Legion_Hispana 33 1.09 22
Against All Authority 32 15.71 9

Yes, this is still going on :)

ROLYAT
6th June 2017, 09:30 AM
Seems the age is coming to an end the day I returned. Clearly FOD saw the writing on the wall and begged for the admins to reset the age. Well played.

Hopefully next age we can work together or at least in peace. Seems a waste of time to have the only 2 war chains warring each other every age and let the rest of koc bank, rank, and click all age with the occasional 2 week long "war" between them.

macmoney
6th June 2017, 11:45 AM
Must be a bummer to receive a 33b sell, only to have the same accounts still sabbing you :lamer:

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 236 of LinguiniFresh's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter LinguiniFresh's armory undetected, and destroy 236 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

bloodpirate
6th June 2017, 01:41 PM
Hopefully next age we can work together or at least in peace.

never happen, painpanda will start raiding day one. probably a couple others. and voila, another war. maybe start the war day one to skip all the drama leading up to it.

macmoney
6th June 2017, 03:02 PM
never happen, painpanda will start raiding day one. probably a couple others. and voila, another war. maybe start the war day one to skip all the drama leading up to it.

Of course he will if you approve him and/or others day one like this age :)

I think its funny that you'll war over one raider, yet when we approve iby and linquini for the same thing you and your leaders try and call us out over not being able to handle raids or multiple sabs.

never happen, I hate you guys to much to not war you all age again

I think this is what you really meant to say. Which don't worry, we're grown ups and can handle someone not liking us. So next time just say it :)

ROLYAT
6th June 2017, 03:47 PM

Here I am, trying to be positive and try to get some good will going into the new age. We go into every age with a clean slate with every alliance; we only react to those who try to bully us. And rather than trying to be as open minded as us, you basically declare war on us before the age even begins?

I, however, will not stoop down to your level. Hopefully whomever the FOD leaders/bfmods are next age (if I remember correctly, Iby said no cheaters will ever be in either of those positions in FOD) will be a little less hard-headed than you and maybe we can beat up on other alliances rather than each other. Whether that is done together or separately, doesn't really matter.

chrisl7605
7th June 2017, 11:00 AM
Total Chain Value (Age 21)

FoD 367,873,900,000

GLD 697,534,450,000

Age 20 final stats
Gladiators #11 20 #12 #11 #11 #10
Forces of Darkness #12 42 #10 #14 #12 #12

Age 21 current stats
Name Forces of Darkness
Members 31
Rank 13
Power 6.43
Attack Rating 5.74
Defend Rating 4.89
Spy Rating 23.13
Sentry Rating 7.53

Name Gladiators
Members 55
Rank 7
Power 20.93
Attack Rating 15.98
Defend Rating 13.7
Spy Rating 20.77
Sentry Rating 18.87

Total Damage on FOD total: 360,736,839,100 / 34,249 missions

We should also taken into account the fact that FOD received trickle from the third biggest account in the game and warred with another alliance (LACN) for months.

All things considered I think its fair to say that FOD got Rekt this age.

ROLYAT
7th June 2017, 12:42 PM
Seems Linguini did a good job of putting those sells to good use:

Your opponent has already suffered heavy losses today, and his sentry force is on full alert. Your sabotage will not succeed until they let their guard down.

Attack Mission

Target: LinguiniFresh

macmoney
7th June 2017, 02:44 PM
Total Chain Value (Age 21)
Total Damage on FOD total: 360,736,839,100 / 34,249 missions

FYI, anyone wondering.... This number doesn't include lacn

LinguiniFresh
7th June 2017, 05:41 PM
Yeah dude everyone was dying of curiosity

Thanks mr cheerleader name, I thought I put it to good use also:
Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 101,502,950,000

ROLYAT
7th June 2017, 05:46 PM
Yeah dude everyone was dying of curiosity

Thanks mr cheerleader name, I thought I put it to good use also:
Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 101,502,950,000

Im not sure what you're referencing with cheerleader name but I'm sure you thought it was clever so I'm happy for you. And congrats on kamikazing your account after EoA timer comes up. It should skew your sab totals enough to make it appear that you were relevant this age.

#StaySmall

roy123
9th June 2017, 02:45 PM
Im not sure what you're referencing with cheerleader name but I'm sure you thought it was clever so I'm happy for you. And congrats on kamikazing your account after EoA timer comes up. It should skew your sab totals enough to make it appear that you were relevant this age.

#StaySmall

Like any glads where relevant to the end of this. SR wins from day one, nobody change that.

ROLYAT
9th June 2017, 02:58 PM
Like any glads where relevant to the end of this. SR wins from day one, nobody change that.

So unless you're SR you're not relevant?

Also we warred the 2nd largest chain in the game at the time and we all see where we're at now. You're kidding yourself if you believe GLD didn't have an impact on this age.

But as far as I'm concerned, once the new age begins we have a clean slate with every alliance. I have respect for the few FOD members who are still fighting and in my logs daily after all this time. It would be my hope that next age we can have a common enemy or just do our own things but there won't be an age where we let any alliance bully us regardless of their size.

ThomasA
10th June 2017, 02:04 PM
Closed as age has ended. Feel free to start a new thread if you are warring in new age.