PDA

View Full Version : Top Ranking Discussion - Age 21

ThomasA
22nd January 2017, 06:18 PM
A new age is upon us....

Stick to the forum rules for posting and enjoy the new age....

Waitandsee-SR
22nd January 2017, 08:42 PM
Good luck SR-AaA-LH! I'll be rooting for you guys <3

To my other friends, have fun on the battlefield!!

Wands out

Danny
22nd January 2017, 08:55 PM
Good luck everyone else....

it's gonna be a good age..

a few new chains about!

ThatMexicanGuy
22nd January 2017, 09:19 PM
Good luck to everyone :) hope this age is as fun as the last one

WandSie: We'll miss you bruh :(

ThirtySeven
24th January 2017, 04:51 PM
Looks like there is going to be a bigger gap than ever between 'top accounts' and 'others'. From the current top 10 in TFF, I think only Xeros and Pepsels really are 'new'. It looks like pretty much everyone else has given up hope, seeing as I just ranked 54 without any trouble, but Pepsels still has more hourly TBG than I have sell of value.

Due to moving plans irl, I think I'm going to sit this age out rather quietly, but I find the lack of renewal at the absolute top alarming.

bloodpirate
24th January 2017, 05:13 PM
seriously.. did you think otherwise? with koc so divided, except for sr, nothing will ever change.

kaoz
24th January 2017, 06:10 PM
Looks like there is going to be a bigger gap than ever between 'top accounts' and 'others'. From the current top 10 in TFF, I think only Xeros and Pepsels really are 'new'. It looks like pretty much everyone else has given up hope, seeing as I just ranked 54 without any trouble, but Pepsels still has more hourly TBG than I have sell of value.

Getting rid of trickle and the main problem will be solved.

Danny
25th January 2017, 01:04 AM
there should be some benefit from trickle but 2-1 is bull crap..

I think it should be like 10/1 or 20/1 that way they do benefit but theres just not going to be such a drastic tff difference betwee the bigs and the rest....

ThirtySeven
25th January 2017, 02:07 AM
seriously.. did you think otherwise? with koc so divided, except for sr, nothing will ever change.

You do realize you are - again - one of the 10, yes? And tbh this isn't the big SR show - even though Pepsels technically did insta-win the age. How about you, Spidey as TGF, Lady Rowan, Gizmo-, Dark Mirage, and so on?

Did I really think otherwise? Probably not. But with all the talk in this forum about change, I had my hopes up. :)

J_VA
25th January 2017, 04:09 AM
No worries people.Despite my glaring lack of tff I will take #1 as usual.Trust me,I know what I'm doing :)

krieper
25th January 2017, 05:33 AM
The everyone vs SR war last age was obviously very productive in that regard :-) All it did was unite SR and costed both sides some members. Keep trying though, wars are fun and they give me a reason to use my favorite button in the game!

ThatMexicanGuy
25th January 2017, 05:57 AM
So what exactly are doing other alliances to make an impact change in the game? Seems that they are expecting the admins to solve this "issue" instead of elaborating different estrategies. Krieper said it, the all vs. SR worked once, so why don't you try something new? :)

assassin24
25th January 2017, 07:47 AM
I think the all vs SR war accomplished a lot. It united SR and kept them from getting bored, which is a question I see asked a lot, they're not being bored.

Speaking of which, maybe SR should host a FAQ somewhere they can refer to whenever the same arguments come up, I'll help them get started:

FAQs for SR:
1. How are you not bored? You're too big! Just split up so it will be more fun. Because you keep warring us and complaining about us, which keeps us amused and united against a common enemy. You can't argue we should be bored, but also you have to war us because we are unfair of the game and won't just disband from boredom. Also split up how? To what? Just randomly draw straws and become two alliances? Should we evenly distribute among the other alliances? Anyone remember whether Catharsis beat PR and the disbanded because of it?
2. Why do you have so many members? Because most people join this text based game for the community, and apparently SR has the best/most active one currently.
3. Well the admins will need to fix this, right? Fix what? That we are good at the game? Should they also add some randomization to the age winner among the top 5 to make sure everyone has a chance? Maybe every alliance should just get participation trophies and everybody wins!

Possible Strategies Against SR:
1. Rather than fragmented KoC chains/alliances vs SR, actually boost an account to compete with them for the top slot. I was impressed there was interchain selling going on last age in the war, that's a step in the right direction if this is the path people want to choose, a 2 alliance system.
2. Stay fragmented and individual alliances, but focus on positivity and community building to compete with SR in a fun way. Recruit hard, and remember the recruits want active IRC and maybe forums, with a chance for their voice to be heard in the alliance. Constant complaining doesn't win anyone friends in real life or KoC. Maybe, , maaaybe, even befriend SR folks and they might be tempted to work with you to build something new rather than continue to play with their friends, against their enemies.

Personally I have no issue with SR, I was friends with a large number of them back when I was more active on IRC/in the game and would have joined them if it wasn't boring (to me) to be part of the mega-chain without real competition. Not everyone needs to feel that way, and I don't think the admins should require that they do in a game that only works by bringing in and retaining large numbers of players. Does it disappoint me when an alliance merges or boosts SR? Sure, but I can't be mad at them. Someone is going to be in the lead, and its more fun when that varies but that will take time to catch up with SR in a strategically viable way. They've been putting in work for a long time.

Have a good age 21 all, hopefully it will be surprising and more competitive than people are chalking it up to be. I <3 ya Nothing, but I don't think retiring til things change is a solution, at least not one everyone can choose and expect a difference.

bloodpirate
25th January 2017, 09:43 AM
The everyone vs SR war last age was obviously very productive in that regard :-) All it did was unite SR and costed both sides some members. Keep trying though, wars are fun and they give me a reason to use my favorite button in the game!

seriously? everyone .. there was only a few vs sr. what i would like now is to war SR .. they would obviously not win the age then. we could keep sr low while the others gained. an age long war would guarantee, someone not in the war, would win. that is why no one will war them. everyone is hoping someone else does, so they win.

GoddessAriana-SR
25th January 2017, 11:21 AM
seriously? everyone .. there was only a few vs sr. what i would like now is to war SR .. they would obviously not win the age then. we could keep sr low while the others gained. an age long war would guarantee, someone not in the war, would win. that is why no one will war them. everyone is hoping someone else does, so they win.

That train of thought is exactly why you don't win. You are too focussed on trying to make SR lose, that you forget that you and your chain are potentially in the best place to actually stop SR from winning, if you would adopt a more positive approach. Focus on winning yourself and stop focussing on making another alliance lose and you'll be closer to achieving your goal of having another winner in the game. I can't believe you still haven't figured this out by now. Who on earth wants to be part of the alliance that made another alliance lose the age? People want to be part of the alliance that wins the age or at the very least tries to win the age (or, if a smaller alliance, tries to get a top 5/10/20 finish). Give your members hope of having contributed to winning the age (or competing for it at least), and you'll find people to be interested and more positive. Do you think that your and Giantdave's pep talks on how the age is over after 3 days into the age, will boost the morale of your members? It makes them change their focus from trying to build something to rival SR themselves, to trying to destroy SR which in turn means selfdestruction.

Ask yourself: when was LaCN at it's most successful? When they were focussing on trying to win while SR was obsessed with trying to stop LaCN from winning. Just think about that for a moment.

Your approach clearly hasn't worked in the last 2 ages, so maybe it's time to selfreflect and take a completely different path on how to approach the challenge that we, SR, put forward by being the biggest alliance in the game. I've checked how the bigs of all alliances are building themselves and none of your chain are doing what I'd do to challenge SR. I do see one alliance giving it a shot, by choosing a strategically different approach than what traditional alliances do. I think that's smart out-of-the-box thinking and I'm interested to see how it develops as that will propose a new challenge for us as well.

ROLYAT
25th January 2017, 02:55 PM
Can we just rename this thread to "SR is Too Big Discussion - Age 21"?

Mjolinir
25th January 2017, 03:00 PM
Can we just rename this thread to "SR is Too Big Discussion - Age 21"?

dont forget "dying" and "broken"

bloodpirate
25th January 2017, 04:22 PM
gee .. lets see. SR-AaA-LH Pepsels-SR 98,154 Humans
Notorious Veterans Gizmo- 43,998 Humans
~DRS~ xeros-RL 42,644 Humans
SR-AaA-LH Zigigy-SR 57,279 Humans
SR-AaA-LH AaApocalypse-SR 44,227 Humans
FF-LOP-TUE Dark_Mirage_ 40,745 Humans
La Cosa Nostra TheGodFather_LaCN 42,195 Humans

yep, at this rate, we might get into top 5
do you think without a war, anyone but pepsels will win? honestly, do you?

who wants to play a straight clicking game? basically whichever alliance gets the most clicks wins. age after age after age.

and yes, SR won two of last 4 ages .. we stopped you from winning the other two.

krieper
25th January 2017, 05:26 PM
and yes, SR won two of last 4 ages .. we stopped you from winning the other two.

Would you believe no one in SR cares about that? If we win 4/4, 2/4 or 0/4, it doesn't matter. We had 4/4 fun ages, with fun people in a fun community.

We win no matter what, as long as we're SR. Uniting against us only makes us feel special. Thanks for that kind sirs and ladies!

bloodpirate
25th January 2017, 05:49 PM
Would you believe no one in SR cares about that? If we win 4/4, 2/4 or 0/4, it doesn't matter. We had 4/4 fun ages, with fun people in a fun community.

We win no matter what, as long as we're SR. Uniting against us only makes us feel special. Thanks for that kind sirs and ladies!

you are delusional if you think the rest of sr don't care if they win or loose.

ThirtySeven
25th January 2017, 05:57 PM
Stuff

Good post. This game needs optimism, even though some persons can never be cheered up. :)

You can cry yourself asleep night after night saying that. At least I'm honorably mentioned on the KoC front page. Where are you?

Yeah, and participating is more important than winning. When you are done with the clichés, stop getting around the point that you could have won more. If you were not in it to win it, you could have made me main and let me win. #1 is still on my todo-list. :P

ROLYAT
25th January 2017, 08:44 PM
gee .. lets see. SR-AaA-LH Pepsels-SR 98,154 Humans
Notorious Veterans Gizmo- 43,998 Humans
~DRS~ xeros-RL 42,644 Humans
SR-AaA-LH Zigigy-SR 57,279 Humans
SR-AaA-LH AaApocalypse-SR 44,227 Humans
FF-LOP-TUE Dark_Mirage_ 40,745 Humans
La Cosa Nostra TheGodFather_LaCN 42,195 Humans

yep, at this rate, we might get into top 5
do you think without a war, anyone but pepsels will win? honestly, do you?

who wants to play a straight clicking game? basically whichever alliance gets the most clicks wins. age after age after age.

Define "we"... :confused:

Because if you're including age 17, I'm not sure what you mean by "we"

krieper
26th January 2017, 01:00 AM
you are delusional if you think the rest of sr don't care if they win or loose.

I'll tell you a secret: We made a poll at the start of age 17 and 18 to ask where we wanted our focus and our goals would be. The overwhelming majority voted to disgard #1 as our defining factor of success, and said having fun and standing our ground should come first.

Sure, #1 was and always an objective. When timer pops up that is all that matters even. But even then, winning 3 out of the last 5 ages isn't as bad as you make it seem ;-) With a decent timer it would have been 4/5. Can't deny the asswhooping in age 17 from LaCN, demk and gladiators that made RoFL win that age.

BeardedNinny
26th January 2017, 02:42 AM
there should be some benefit from trickle but 2-1 is bull crap..

I think it should be like 10/1 or 20/1 that way they do benefit but theres just not going to be such a drastic tff difference betwee the bigs and the rest....

No one but mains would get any officers in an alliance :P
since when did this becoming the rebalancing thread?

Pepsels a few days from tripling other top TFFs, but if you take out peps there are a handful of accounts at similar TFF.

kaoz
27th January 2017, 06:56 AM
After being part of a Top Rank alliance I thought it be appropriate to post this here, although their ranks wouldn't be effected by this.

There are a few strange rumours going around of why TUE isn't with FF / LOP any more.
It turned out that most in TUE preferred to go solo again and just being a small independent alliance with a few dreams.
Over a decade of close friendships and strong ties with FF/LOP speaks for itself, and for obvious reasons FF/LOP remain our closest (out of chain) allies and KOC besties.

I hope that clears it up for those interested in our affairs.

Topslayer
27th January 2017, 07:12 AM
Damn those every single age talks again xD .. SR is too big ok :D

Now something new happened this age .. LaCN's main AKA SpiderWoman whom used to be very close to #1 tff in game beside SR main is now 7th in TFF .. I'm really not sure if her famous statement of last 3 ages wars " we want to make SR weaker next age " is getting applied on SR or on LaCN ??.. I miss those times when LaCN had good players playing main and good leaders whom care about their chain members not for their own egos and personal goals.

On topic:

3 hours ago TheGodFather_LaCN 9,582,475 Gold stolen 330 228 7,444,265 11,834,129

Also DRS and Notorious Veterans growths are really amazing .. keep up the hard work guys (y) its great you are not moaners like some others xD

Waitandsee-SR
27th January 2017, 07:56 AM
I said this last age as well but I was getting laughed at.

I had the second biggest TFF of the game without a trickle spot. Started in april with 0 officers and since then I probably recruited over 80-90 people in two ages, note: a lot of people went inactive and some were moved when they wanted to help out for others officer bonus. All in all I end last age with 40 officers.

My point? Anyone can do this, I don't have any magic tricks.

So can we all stop with SR is too big and such crap. The time you put in GUA could have been put in the game where that invested time could have an impact.

Like GA said, stop trying to make the competition lose but start focussing on your alliance because if you keep going on like this, LaCN and FoD will have very little impact in the game in a few ages. For example, I'm getting pm'ed by people with recruit messages from the main of lacn that they should join because lacn and friends will be warring the biggest alliance in the game and end their dictatorship. Do you seriously think people will join you for that? Come on now, where are the people who made LaCN so great? Please step in.

To FoD, at the start of last age, a lot of members of your alliance pm'ed me asking not to war their chain, because they were fed up and tired of warring.
I've had a few talks with Xentor about this and I had the feeling that he knew what was going on and what his chain needed, too bad real life forced him to hand things over again.
So I would advise you guys to not make the same mistake again but seeing which pm's bp is sending out already, it doesn't look good for FoD.

More on topic; SR is off to a great start but that doesn't surprise me, a lot of people are so motivated and are willing to do anything to protect their community.
I'm not playing this age ( just have a small account ) due to real life, it kinda struck me down and it left me with no options and so my plans for this age were ruined. Anyway, I thought about quitting, but for the love of all this people, I try to stick around as much as possible and help where I can.

DRS ; doing very well, again not surprised, they were doing very well last age and they continue moving in the right direction. They have also very talented people in the right places, so no doubt, DRS will have a big impact this age.

Notorious Veterans ; a lot of my friends are in there, especially MJ and Lummie. You guys have a very promising project going on. You know I wish you guys all the best.

Then we have GFLOP , interesting combination of alliances, I'm excited to see what you guys are up to :D

To the other chains, I must be honest, haven't had a closer look to you guys, but last age I was lucky to get to know nice people so ofc, I wish you all the best!

Last thing and a bit off topic again; Why do I think SR keeps dominating this game? There are many reasons for this, but the main thing is, there are no big ego's in SR.

To everyone, have fun, that's the most important! And have a chat with me if you see me popping up on irc ^^

Lancelotnl
28th January 2017, 03:23 AM
Im curious for the UP's. Anyone got the numbers?
People at 2k already?

ThirtySeven
28th January 2017, 04:59 AM
Im curious for the UP's. Anyone got the numbers?
People at 2k already?

Pepsels and Zigigy are still at 1280, so I guess not.

ThirtySeven
1st February 2017, 02:29 AM
As far as I can tell: 3 accounts in SR with 2560, 1 in NV.

Centurold
1st February 2017, 05:54 AM
Our script has the following intel at this point:

1 SR-AaA-LH Pepsels-SR 2,560
2 SR-AaA-LH Zigigy-SR 2,560
3 SR-AaA-LH AaApocalypse-SR 2,560
4 Notorious Veterans Aegis 2,560
5 .:.: Tears of Fury :.:. Ranks-ToF 2,560
6 Lord Galdors Clan General_Pershing 2,560

assassin24
1st February 2017, 06:21 AM
Add (her majesty) Aegis to the list, that's the only one I've noticed in my old-timey manual scans.

vedkasse
1st February 2017, 08:51 AM
Steve_Liebman, Killua, Anvox and Str33txer too. So at least 6 SR as of now. Probably a few more has it, and there will probably be a handful more before next UP, I reckon.

castleblack1
2nd February 2017, 06:40 AM
a lot of bans happened today! loving the drama :rofl:

any thoughts on this people?

Topslayer
2nd February 2017, 06:51 AM
CP_Bloodpirate_DES (not active)
atsaR (not active)
WilliamHbonney (not active)

So now Lacn+Fod have 4 players in top50 TFF ..

Their logic will stay the same this age? war SR to make them weaker next age and try to let them lose the age ? .. next age " OMG where is lacn and fod "

#self destruction

ThirtySeven
2nd February 2017, 06:54 AM
any thoughts on this people?

Tbh I didn't see any shocking names disappear. Rasta, WilliamHBonney and BP seem to be the biggest names gone. Surprisingly(?) all in the FOD/LaCN camp. I am waiting for the first in that camp to accuse the mods of being biased.

J_VA
2nd February 2017, 10:39 AM
CP_Bloodpirate_DES (not active)
atsaR (not active)
WilliamHbonney (not active)

So now Lacn+Fod have 4 players in top50 TFF ..

Their logic will stay the same this age? war SR to make them weaker next age and try to let them lose the age ? .. next age " OMG where is lacn and fod "

#self destruction

Are you saying warring SR gets your big accounts banned?
Hm.......

ThirtySeven
2nd February 2017, 11:03 AM
Are you saying warring SR gets your big accounts banned?
Hm.......

Well, if you get banned for cheating, cheat cause you're frustrated, and you're frustrated because of warring SR, I suppose we could find a way to make that argument work. I wouldn't say this is a SR victory though. There are practically no alliances with a clean sheet, and SR is pretty much at the bottom of the cleanest alliance list.

It is quite disappointing that relatively experienced players are still caught cheating and/or getting banned. No matter who it is or what alliance they are in, they're basically spoiling everyone else's fun. Ironically, some of those with a continuous ventilation of how unfair the game is, got caught. In your words: you made SR bigger. :P

macmoney
2nd February 2017, 11:53 AM
wouldn't say this is a win for SR. Out of all the alliances out there, only two really annoy people... SR and all the slayers atm, and then FoD and dealing with BP.

I'd say this only brings better chances of other alliances working with fod/lacn.

Kuddos to BP to finally turking to painpanda btw :)

ROLYAT
2nd February 2017, 11:59 AM
All bow to PainPanda!! He is a God among men :worship2:

Not many 200 tff accounts could force a leader of a "war alliance" to rage quit.

J_VA
2nd February 2017, 12:27 PM
Well, if you get banned for cheating, cheat cause you're frustrated, and you're frustrated because of warring SR, I suppose we could find a way to make that argument work. I wouldn't say this is a SR victory though. There are practically no alliances with a clean sheet, and SR is pretty much at the bottom of the cleanest alliance list.

It is quite disappointing that relatively experienced players are still caught cheating and/or getting banned. No matter who it is or what alliance they are in, they're basically spoiling everyone else's fun. Ironically, some of those with a continuous ventilation of how unfair the game is, got caught. In your words: you made SR bigger. :P

Alleged cheating,my good man,always alleged.
Or have you seen conclusive evidence?

Anyway,in the end it won't affect the top rankings.Any new 2k UP's?Any already at 5k perhaps?

ThirtySeven
2nd February 2017, 01:07 PM
Alleged cheating,my good man,always alleged.
Or have you seen conclusive evidence?

Anyway,in the end it won't affect the top rankings.Any new 2k UP's?Any already at 5k perhaps?

Fixed that with the and/of.

By now, there are too much 2k UP's to count (i'm lazy). 5k is too early. I expect Pepsels will be first and waaaaay ahead of the curve.

ThirtySeven
4th February 2017, 07:58 AM
Fixed that with the and/of.

By now, there are too much 2k UP's to count (i'm lazy). 5k is too early. I expect Pepsels will be first and waaaaay ahead of the curve.

Pepsels got 5k now.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
4th February 2017, 02:08 PM
Pepsels got 5k now.

who is officially leading sr these days... look like most of the ones i remember are gone or under different nicks

GoddessAriana-SR
4th February 2017, 03:27 PM
who is officially leading sr these days... look like most of the ones i remember are gone or under different nicks

Pepsels, Zig and WaitandSee are the leaders now.

Welcome back to the game.

MadGeorge
5th February 2017, 11:02 AM
We are seeing a lot of inactive accounts this age through bans etc... it's a sad place to be when big names are "caught" using cheats or breaking rules.

BP has his "everyone but sr is going" but we have seen a fair share too..

Let's hope things improve.

How are other alliance mains doing? Is 5k the next general goal?

kaoz
6th February 2017, 03:38 AM
BP has his "everyone but sr is going" but we have seen a fair share too..

Let's hope things improve.

Do you mean in the past or recently? Because I only noticed "the creep" amongst them, seemingly for abusing the vac mode function.

ThirtySeven
6th February 2017, 06:49 AM
Zigigy seems to be the runner-up for 5k UP.

EDIT: top ranks in stats:

SA:
1) Pepsels 690m
2) Xeros 650m
3) Slayer-SR 620m
4) Killua- 560m
5) Pogba 460m

DA:
1) Pepsels 1.1b
2) Zigigy 810m
3) TGF 640m
4) Gizmo 560m
5) AAApocalypse 530m

Spy:
1) AAApocalypse 2.5b
2) Pepsels 2.4b
3) Xeros 2.3b
4) Me (seriously, wtf) 1.7b
5) A_Deathly_Illusion/FearlessOrc/TheHarbringer (unsure, lot of people are really close here) 1.5b

Sentry:
1) Pepsels 6.2b
2) DAaArobert 4.7b
3) Steve Liebmann 2.4b
4) Tobi 2.3b
5) Xeros/TGF (seriously, 0.0004% difference) 2.1b

MadGeorge
6th February 2017, 02:41 PM
Do you mean in the past or recently? Because I only noticed "the creep" amongst them, seemingly for abusing the vac mode function.

Krieper banned
Ninny banned
Mano banned

Those are the only ones I have noted personally, and haven't scanned the other topic to see others.
If you want to know reasons, I am sure they would be happy to discuss.

Separately, thanks Mr 3-7 for the stats. Seems like there are some big numbers already, with Xeros pushing hard on the offensive stats.
Have we any gauge on how the new alliances are doing? NV etc?

ThirtySeven
6th February 2017, 03:13 PM
Have we any gauge on how the new alliances are doing? NV etc?

To be honest, those new alliances are pretty much the only competition you've (and by you I mean SR) got left. DRS and NV are both doing quite good, and appear to have gone through the ban round relatively untouched. I am glad to see that what they built seems to work. Lots of active players united there. All other alliances have been pretty much ruined in terms of long term survival chances, in particular FOD and LaCN seem to have lost pretty much half their top accounts.

But, as the previous stats show, it's pretty much SR, SR, SR, SR, and then everybody else. The only way for Pepsels to lose this is if he gets caught using a script - but seriously, we have lost enough players by now - or if he finds a way to sabotage his own weapons.

EDIT: fun stat of the day - if everyone outside DRS, NV and FF-LOP were to unite against SR, SR would still be the upper party in terms of stat points.

EDIT2: DarkMirage also has 5k UP now. :)

Danny
7th February 2017, 01:13 AM
highlight of my day... i got 1.2k up... -_-

evilmiget0021
7th February 2017, 06:13 PM
wouldn't say this is a win for SR. Out of all the alliances out there, only two really annoy people... SR and all the slayers atm, and then FoD and dealing with BP.

I'd say this only brings better chances of other alliances working with fod/lacn.

This is actually a really interesting point. All points of pain for me was either dealing with BP being an ass or SR mistreating slayers. I am curious if these big bans have any impact on the typical LACN v SR wars. I still say no.

ThirtySeven
8th February 2017, 01:58 AM
I am curious if these big bans have any impact on the typical LACN v SR wars. I still say no.

I doubt there will be a war from the side of LaCN/FOD. Half their accounts in favor of wars disappeared, and with that about 80% of the accounts with something that remotely looks like it could make an impact. TGF has the only TFF in the top 20 in LaCN and FOD combined, I think. And even in that list, she's dropping.

I think that if you want action, you have to wait for DRS or NV to make a move.

ThirtySeven
8th February 2017, 08:30 AM
Meanwhile, Xeros and AAApocalypse also managed to lay their hands on a 5k UP upgrade. From this point onwards, I think it will get tough keeping track without a script that registers such things - so I'll just leave it for someone else. :P

Topslayer
8th February 2017, 08:35 AM
Meanwhile, Xeros and AAApocalypse also managed to lay their hands on a 5k UP upgrade. From this point onwards, I think it will get tough keeping track without a script that registers such things - so I'll just leave it for someone else. :P

Till now only Pepsels,THK,Zig,DM,Xeros have 5k up

bloodpirate
9th February 2017, 08:17 PM
best of luck jack. i hope you get your treatment.

https://www.gofundme.com/jacks-medical-costs

we might have our differences, but i truly hope bon s son get his treatment.

kaoz
9th February 2017, 09:29 PM
Chain Name: FF-LOP
Noticed GLD isn't the chain name anymore.
Any background stories/gossip going?

Danny
9th February 2017, 11:56 PM
Apparently Gladiators stirred up some trouble with La Cosa Nostra/Forces of Darkness, So Fearless Force/Lords of Peril gave them a kick in the backside and ditched.

macmoney
10th February 2017, 07:38 AM
This is actually a really interesting point. All points of pain for me was either dealing with BP being an ass or SR mistreating slayers. I am curious if these big bans have any impact on the typical LACN v SR wars. I still say no.

looks like nothings changed and iby took over the reins of being a pain in the butt. Hope lacn can handle the marathon like our battle with fod was last age. :)

And in the end accomplish nothing outside of dropping there member base yet again, just b/c fod real leaders hold a grudge so well, and expect us to treat them different then anyone else.

Fin
10th February 2017, 07:40 AM
Apparently Gladiators stirred up some trouble with La Cosa Nostra/Forces of Darkness, So Fearless Force/Lords of Peril gave them a kick in the backside and ditched.

Nice alternative facts! Our deal with FFLoP was merely a growth deal (which worked out very well for both parties). Apparently FoD don't think its normal to get approved after raiding a main account and thought that adding sabs onto a main account would go unpunished...

ROLYAT
10th February 2017, 08:26 AM
Danny has always been great with propoganda! :)

But yeah, there are rumors swirling that lacn's 1st trickle is required to provoke a war with GLD. It's an interesting strategy by LACN to say the least. Let's see how it works for them Cotton!

ThirtySeven
10th February 2017, 12:58 PM
There are ways to go more off-topic in a top ranking discussion than extensively talking about GLD actions, but I honestly don't have anything interesting to say about the 'Against The Grain' members.

ROLYAT
10th February 2017, 01:27 PM
There are ways to go more off-topic in a top ranking discussion than extensively talking about GLD actions, but I honestly don't have anything interesting to say about the 'Against The Grain' members.

Agreed, not many alliances are more interesting than GLD :<3:

On Topic:
Anyone able to post any data for the top rankings such as tff/sov/etc?
Or would that just create another "SR is too big" flame war?

ThirtySeven
10th February 2017, 02:23 PM
Anyone able to post any data for the top rankings such as tff/sov/etc?
Or would that just create another "SR is too big" flame war?

Let me just skip Pepsels. I am lazy, and need to wait a while for enough recons to get a sufficient adequate image. Let me just state he has significantly more than everyone else.
Zigigy hits 4b SOV. Gizmo has about 3b SOV. AAApocalypse has around 2b. DarkMirage is little under 2b. Xeros has little over 1b.

TGF has around 3b SOV. Pogba has like 2,7b SOV. but they don't have 5k UP.

About TFF: you can see that for yourself.

ROLYAT
10th February 2017, 03:42 PM
Let me just skip Pepsels. I am lazy, and need to wait a while for enough recons to get a sufficient adequate image. Let me just state he has significantly more than everyone else.
Zigigy hits 4b SOV. Gizmo has about 3b SOV. AAApocalypse has around 2b. DarkMirage is little under 2b. Xeros has little over 1b.

TGF has around 3b SOV. Pogba has like 2,7b SOV. but they don't have 5k UP.

About TFF: you can see that for yourself.

That lazy factor kicking in again. :bty:

Krad
11th February 2017, 01:21 AM
Danny has always been great with propoganda! :)

But yeah, there are rumors swirling that lacn's 1st trickle is required to provoke a war with GLD. It's an interesting strategy by LACN to say the least. Let's see how it works for them Cotton!

Youre a good guy Taylor but this post is just dumb. GLADS started rage raiding tgf over something fod done. You guys dont war well. You just go inactive then come back at the start of a new age. There will be no marathon lol

ThirtySeven
11th February 2017, 02:50 AM
You just go inactive then come back at the start of a new age. There will be no marathon lol

Oh the irony. Didn't you get yourself banned? I even prefer talking about GLD.

Jankster
11th February 2017, 05:16 AM
Agree...
SR runs smooth and easy for a nice win again. They do it because they can!
Interesting(not) to see those who didnt join last age try to do something about it, still talk about last age as its this age.
Impact on game are not won by flame wars or staying in an old grudge from several ages ago.

macmoney
11th February 2017, 06:47 AM
If tgf doesn't wana get raided then don't have your leaders and trickles sabbing and raiding our main. Pretty simple explanation. Lacn last age got left off the hook for the most part even though they continuesly have supported fods rouges prior to our war, during our war and even after our war.

If you didn't want lacn in this, then don't have lacns 1st trickle sab our main, or ask another leader to sab our main.

ThirtySeven
11th February 2017, 09:39 AM
Let me just skip Pepsels.

Little over 6b SOV.

ROLYAT
11th February 2017, 10:03 PM
Youre a good guy Taylor but this post is just dumb. GLADS started rage raiding tgf over something fod done. You guys dont war well. You just go inactive then come back at the start of a new age. There will be no marathon lol

I was obviously trolling Conrad, I think you'd know me enough to read the sarcasm however I do find it funny that BP was first trickle and tried to dick us around all of last age and now Iby is first trickle and he started chaining us (and asking for help) after we approved him for raiding our main. And you can think we don't war well but based on my inbox last age spammed with FOD leaders begging for a truce after losing 20+ members, I'd say we do a decent enough job.

It also seems a bit ironic that you are calling us inactive given some disgruntled member's rumblings going on within FOD last age which complained about LACN's inactivity last age. But hey, maybe this will be a different age. I'm sure warring a 20 member alliance instead of working together to take on SR will workout better for FOD/LACN this age than it did last age. :rofl:

Now can we please stop talking about the FOD/LACN QQing machine and focus on the top rankings?

It appears SR/AAA has 3 of the top 6 TFF's now after TGF has recently fallen to the 7th highestTFF.

Fin
11th February 2017, 10:09 PM
I was obviously trolling Conrad, I think you'd know me enough to read the sarcasm however I do find it funny that BP was first trickle and tried to dick us around all of last age and now Iby is first trickle and he started chaining us (and asking for help) after we approved him for raiding our main. And you can think we don't war well but based on my inbox last age spammed with FOD leaders begging for a truce after losing 20+ members, I'd say we do a decent enough job.

It also seems a bit of ironic that you are calling us inactive given some disgruntled rumblings going on within FOD last age which complained about LACN's inactivity last age. But hey, maybe this will be a different age. I'm sure warring a 20 member alliance instead of working together to take on SR will workout better for FOD/LACN this age than it did last age. :rofl:

Now can we please stop talking about the FOD/LACN QQing machine and focus on the top rankings? :)

agreed.. right now i am thinking gld is winning in most sabbed? anyone else at 1b sabbed this age?

ThirtySeven
12th February 2017, 05:39 AM
Yeah me. But I ghosted everyone cause of spy awesomeness.

Which is less awesome now tbh. Not clicking starts to show. Spy rank #8 and dropping. :(

Fernando
14th February 2017, 08:33 AM
GLADS started rage raiding tgf over something fod done.

We gave Spider a free pass whole last age. This is no different of what Fod did to Machine and Bravo last age, or to FFLoP this one. I like LaCN but we can't treat spider any different from Iby's officers.

You guys dont war well. You just go inactive then come back at the start of a new age. There will be no marathon lol

Good, then you shouldn't be worried. OT: TGF hasn't increased aat in 3-4 days & down to rank 7 tff.

SpiderWoman
14th February 2017, 12:03 PM
More fun buying upgrades to keep my att down and I don't worry about rank this early in the age.

Lancelotnl
14th February 2017, 02:34 PM
More fun buying upgrades to keep my att down and I don't worry about rank this early in the age.

You mean upgrades like 5k UP?
:rofl:

ThirtySeven
14th February 2017, 05:34 PM
I can't remember if we had the situation before where someone is unhittable, unsabbable, ánd can see everyone else's gold on the BF. But I think Pepsels just unlocked that achievement.

Meanwhile my spy rating is ranked 6. Rank 3 is about 10% above mine (we are all very close). Rank 2 is about 100% above mine (FearlessOrc). Pepsels is about 400% above mine. And did I mention he was unhittable and unsabbable? :P

Thijs_g
15th February 2017, 05:04 AM
We truly live in exciting times.

krieper
15th February 2017, 07:33 AM
I can't remember if we had the situation before where someone is unhittable, unsabbable, ánd can see everyone else's gold on the BF. But I think Pepsels just unlocked that achievement.

Meanwhile my spy rating is ranked 6. Rank 3 is about 10% above mine (we are all very close). Rank 2 is about 100% above mine (FearlessOrc). Pepsels is about 400% above mine. And did I mention he was unhittable and unsabbable? :P

Pretty sure that has already happened ;-)

GiantDave_WoC
17th February 2017, 06:42 AM

Just shows how unbalanced and boring the age is, I won't be logging in while KoC is like this, enjoy!

ThirtySeven
17th February 2017, 08:10 AM
Pepsels got himself 10k UP. :P

ROLYAT
17th February 2017, 08:40 AM
Just shows how unbalanced and boring the age is, I won't be logging in while KoC is like this, enjoy!

That'll show them! :cheerlead

chrisl7605
17th February 2017, 09:20 AM
Pepsels-SR 1,258,258
Zigigy-SR 866,953
AaApocalypse-SR 667,556

xeros-RL 878,936
Gizmo- 764,987
Dark_Mirage_ 657,841

TheGodFather_LaCN 617,207
ibykus 232,614

I think its pretty clear which parties are going to be irrelevant in a few months

xeros
17th February 2017, 11:16 PM
What are you meaning Chris?

Early days yet.

Congrats to Pepsels/SR for 10k too :)

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
18th February 2017, 12:18 PM
Pepsels-SR 1,258,258
Zigigy-SR 866,953
AaApocalypse-SR 667,556

xeros-RL 878,936
Gizmo- 764,987
Dark_Mirage_ 657,841

TheGodFather_LaCN 617,207
ibykus 232,614

I think its pretty clear which parties are going to be irrelevant in a few months

Pretty rude to count out SR at this point chris, chill :P

orc000
18th February 2017, 06:12 PM

Not that unhittable..
4 minutes ago Pepsels-SR 247,031,803 Gold stolen
3 days ago Zigigy-SR 222,636,951 Gold stolen

:P:P

4 seconds ago Pepsels-SR 176,652,076 Gold stolen

cowboy_from_hell
19th February 2017, 03:35 AM
Nice hits!
Also congrats to xeros and drs for having outgrown zigigy and being the second biggest now!

SpiderWoman
19th February 2017, 09:17 AM
Very nice hits Orc, keep up the good hits.

ThirtySeven
19th February 2017, 10:55 AM
Not that unhittable..
4 minutes ago Pepsels-SR 247,031,803 Gold stolen

Now, now. Be nice. Don't use my own quote against me after I kinda helped you out with this hit.

And all that after Pepsels really helped me out the other day. One would almost think I'm not a loyal person, after all.

orc000
19th February 2017, 02:56 PM
Don't take credits in accomplishments you had no part in.'

ThirtySeven
19th February 2017, 03:30 PM
Don't take credits in accomplishments you had no part in.'

You are breaking my heart.

xeros
20th February 2017, 01:00 AM
Nice to see NV getting some good growth after taking on our sloppy seconds.
A 3 way battle for the age might be nice for a change :D

krieper
20th February 2017, 09:37 AM
So I can't ask about hits on Xeros and Tgf? Lol

macmoney
20th February 2017, 02:18 PM
So I can't ask about hits on Xeros and Tgf? Lol

Id say TGF is getting hit alot by Gld :) :<3:

just not all are successful :rofl:

krieper
20th February 2017, 02:31 PM

Funny thing about KoC is you don't have to be succesful to be succesful ;-)

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
20th February 2017, 02:41 PM

TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 38,880,237 12 3,575,113,048 1 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 33,151,755 23 3,143,538,203 3 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 39,374,530 33 3,651,478,741 4 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 30,905,324 25 3,442,440,810 2 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 35,110,553 15 3,723,073,526 1 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 36,519,331 15 3,424,089,579 2 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 36,708,716 31 3,372,636,194 4 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 32,170,781 18 3,347,876,138 2 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 32,905,951 13 2,910,781,454 1 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN Newgerman Gladiators 28,975,204 22 3,718,800,664 2 defended 6 hours -% 26d
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 33,326,646 505 3,185,566,427 2 defended 6 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 30,600,972 1,195 3,133,028,599 4 defended 6 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 29,901,787 429 3,375,355,506 1 defended 6 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 35,105,387 435 3,357,246,987 1 defended 6 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 32,694,247 702 3,523,807,730 2 defended 6 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 30,143,907 867 3,386,490,134 2 defended 6 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 32,026,001 236 3,265,351,251 2 defended 7 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 32,385,133 183 3,171,701,707 2 defended 7 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 35,125,911 261 3,350,684,591 3 defended 7 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 33,900,772 157 3,672,009,928 1 defended 7 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 56,642,844 345 3,289,406,147 5 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 49,752,717 431 3,251,146,708 6 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 60,377,938 248 3,366,297,913 4 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 48,534,398 425 3,063,532,346 6 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 49,145,873 449 2,941,797,125 7 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 46,564,717 254 3,145,893,798 3 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 52,528,111 439 3,255,334,448 6 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 35,265,008 253 3,476,675,619 2 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 53,257,949 206 2,772,887,704 3 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 43,865,362 430 2,854,284,732 6 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Oceana Gladiators 51,307,629 173 3,094,040,831 2 defended 18 hours -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 32,973,045 171 2,809,558,050 2 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 32,522,347 370 2,856,074,688 4 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 30,479,561 245 3,019,175,426 2 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 30,323,316 273 2,686,968,917 3 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 32,261,877 124 3,119,296,836 1 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 30,332,217 124 2,800,313,994 1 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 30,725,484 876 2,963,971,380 3 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN Htown Gladiators 32,263,234 272 2,730,562,540 3 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN ROLYAT_OG Gladiators 31,370,598 561 3,016,387,420 2 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN MikeHawk Gladiators 26,585,334 1,164 2,920,112,351 2 defended 1 days -%
TheGodFather_LaCN MikeHawk Gladiators 28,033,756 1,666 3,036,387,802 3 defended 1 days -%

five people raiding tgf in the last 24 hours is alot? and two didnt even do all ten?
besides this is top ranking, not bottom ranking :redface:

macmoney
20th February 2017, 02:49 PM
five people raiding tgf in the last 24 hours is alot? and two didnt even do all ten?
besides this is top ranking, not bottom ranking :redface:

nice thing about your script being public is that you can see our 20 account chain is putting up just as much raids as your 100 account chain

bottom ranking was a nice zinger. I'll give you that.....it's almost as funny as LaCN chain losing half its members cause they know following BP and IBY into a war with us, was just them trying to bully us.

I'm happy to see some Lacn'ers following suit with those that left at age start, as well as long standing veteran's pming us that they're not going to participate in the war.

Danny
21st February 2017, 02:48 PM
another ban hammer? who got banned this time ?

MFnBonsai
22nd February 2017, 12:34 AM
A few accounts were banned a day or so ago.... obviously none worth worrying about since none have been mentioned in the banhammer thread....

ThirtySeven
22nd February 2017, 02:48 AM
Congrats to Xeros for getting 10k UP

xeros
22nd February 2017, 10:25 PM

A lot of hard work from everyone has gone into that so congratz to DRS from me!

Now to push on and hopefully go all the way.

Wings
22nd February 2017, 10:40 PM

A lot of hard work from everyone has gone into that so congratz to DRS from me!

Now to push on and hopefully go all the way.

Lmao we're doing all the clicking and all you gotta do is not sleep.

Haydn
23rd February 2017, 01:05 AM
Congrats to Xeros for getting 10k UP

And to Governer who got it yesterday aswell :)

ThatMexicanGuy
25th February 2017, 05:22 PM
Name Tobi
Race Humans
Rank 1
Highest Rank 1 / 12 minutes ago

I want to enjoy it while it last xD thanks to those 10Ks haha

Edit: Lasted only 30 minutes, but now it's on my page xD

Sintara
26th February 2017, 06:37 AM
Congratz to all the players that got 10k

So far, I think this is the overview of all who have 10k and 5k (I might miss some 5ks...):

Alliance

SR-AaA-LH

DRS

Notorious Veterans

TAS

FF-LOP

LGC/TOF

FOD/LaCN

Gladiators

MAFIA

MadGeorge
26th February 2017, 09:37 AM
There seems to be a good mix of UPs through the battlefield.
I think this age will be a lot closer than previous ages and hopefully will have a good competition for the top spots.

Keep all the good work everyone!

ThirtySeven
26th February 2017, 09:56 AM
Well, I guess that we can say it's currently a human and orc party in the top ranks. This is not strange, but kinda shows the bonuses unbalance. First elves/dwarves are on page 4. First undead can be found on page 6.

What is even more surprising is the fact that TAS - besides the fact that they do quite well - pretty much went all orc, where other alliances only have some orc exceptions. Tactical choice or coincidence?

MadGeorge
26th February 2017, 10:43 AM
I think it shows how strong being Humans is as a main. With a good chain and clickers the income bonus helps a lot.

I imagine the orcs are the alliance slayers. Perhaps the da bonus for Orcs is also enough for those wanting to get their da high for unhitable.

It does seem that where players used to be dwarves to get unhittable quickly has become null.. seems like the risk of raids to destroy the DA is too strong.

I'm surprised about Elves, this was always a good rank for the players (outside of any risk of wars) that were going to do the big scans for the alliance. It also then boosted the spy to prevent unsabbale where possible.
Perhaps this is another dying tactic.

As for undead... unless you plan to raid lots or try for unsabbable... is there a place for it in the "peace" game?

But back to the top ranking discussion... what would be the next goal after 10k for the mains? Are they going to risk for 20k or max out the other upgrades and push the techs?
Any guesses on age length?

ThirtySeven
26th February 2017, 03:24 PM
But back to the top ranking discussion... what would be the next goal after 10k for the mains? Are they going to risk for 20k or max out the other upgrades and push the techs?
Any guesses on age length?

I think Pepsels might do it as he has a serious chance to do it without giving up #1 in the end. Nobody else in their sane mind would go for 20k. Since the previous two ages ended after around 4 months, I'd say the risk of that happening again is enormous. By the time the others have a chance to sell for 20k UP, they won't get it to pay off before the expected end of age.

somax-
26th February 2017, 06:52 PM
It is an interesting age. Granted Pepsels have a good lead, and SR/AAA have 2 more top TFF's. But Gizmo and Xeros are pushing some amazing growth. Things can get really close at end of age (war dependent) but if we stick to the 4 month theme, who knows

Sintara
2nd March 2017, 04:19 AM
A quick update on UP. Again, I might have missed some 5ks. With so many wizarding and buying 5k UP, I guess that is the new normal at the moment.

Alliance

SR-AaA-LH

TAS

DRS

Notorious Veterans

FF-LOP

LGC/TOF

FOD/LaCN

Gladiators

TUE

Thijs_g
2nd March 2017, 04:32 AM
Looks like LaCN really missed the boat this age, which is really unfortunate. I just hope they learn from their mistakes. Wondering if they will ditch FOD before the next age and make a comeback.

krieper
2nd March 2017, 04:57 AM
What LaCN needs is some renewal. Leaders that are the same for what... 10 ages? A main that is main for 4-5 ages now? They are lucky to have fod imo, or theyd have been irrelevant last 2 ages. Seems it was inevitable though. *trumpvoice* Sad.

Danny
2nd March 2017, 01:20 PM
LaCN Leadership has been somewhat hard to track from what i know from last age....
I think some should just adopt the leadership role being as some of the pre-leadership names seem a little non-existant now.

in other news....
managed to get same rank with same stat
https://i.gyazo.com/eb2908a36e848039d84e9ef19e841fa7.png

hehehe

Fin
3rd March 2017, 11:37 AM
A quick update on UP. Again, I might have missed some 5ks. With so many wizarding and buying 5k UP, I guess that is the new normal at the moment.

Alliance

SR-AaA-LH

TAS

DRS

Notorious Veterans

FF-LOP

LGC/TOF

FOD/LaCN

Gladiators

TUE

Thanks for putting this together. Good to be able to see GLD doing work :)

ROLYAT
3rd March 2017, 11:49 AM

Alliance

SR-AaA-LH

TAS

DRS

Notorious Veterans

FF-LOP

LGC/TOF

FOD/LaCN

Gladiators

TUE

2nd largest chain with only 8 5ks and 0 10ks? hmmm... interesting.:punch:

SR-AaA-LH AaApocalypse-SR 1,049,499 Humans
La Cosa Nostra TheGodFather_LaCN 1,049,025 Humans

orc000
3rd March 2017, 04:47 PM
FOD/LaCN isnt second largest chain, but 4th (# Players in Chain as well as combined TFF)

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
3rd March 2017, 04:55 PM
FOD/LaCN isnt second largest chain, but 4th (# Players in Chain as well as combined TFF)

excuse ROLYAT, he cant help making everything about how scared of us he is

edit: congrats to LinguiniFresh on 10k

macmoney
6th March 2017, 03:36 PM
What LaCN needs is some renewal. Leaders that are the same for what... 10 ages? A main that is main for 4-5 ages now? They are lucky to have fod imo, or theyd have been irrelevant last 2 ages. Seems it was inevitable though. *trumpvoice* Sad.

I'm sure they are lucky to have FoD drag them into a war this age, this early.

Especially with all the growth the FoD has clicked to tgf.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
12th March 2017, 02:46 PM
been awhile since last post in here....
anyone want to update the UP list or should I xD

orc000
12th March 2017, 02:49 PM
Chains by 10k UP players
Name Count
NV.TAS 13
SR.AAA 11
DRS.NWO 6
LGC.ToF 4
FF.Lop 2
FoD.LaCN 2

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
12th March 2017, 03:12 PM
nice.... seems like NV is trying hard to catch SR
on another nice congrats to FoD having fun
TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 20,664,591,500

ROLYAT
12th March 2017, 06:37 PM
La Cosa Nostra 51 23
Forces of Darkness 39 16

I've been a little MIA the last week or so (real life can get annoying). What happened while I was gone? These numbers added to well over 100 when the war started and was right at 100 when I went MIA.

EDIT: Notorious Veterans 108 83

Impressive ^

chrisl7605
12th March 2017, 08:58 PM
It's nice to hopefully see NV DRS and flop do what lacn/fod/glds attempted to do before tgf and (the mia) BP messed it all up.

orc000
19th March 2017, 12:59 AM
on someones request..

Chains by 10k UP players
Name Count
NV.TAS 15
SR.AAA 14
DRS.NWO 11
LGC.ToF 5
FF.Lop 4
FoD.LaCN 3
TUE 1

Danny
19th March 2017, 01:54 AM
and theres me still at 1,280 UP :(

ThirtySeven
19th March 2017, 03:38 PM
and theres me still at 1,280 UP :(

Ha, I wizarded myself to 2560 UP. I'm one of the big boys now.

Danny
19th March 2017, 10:29 PM
I'l be in your league one day :P

Fernando
20th March 2017, 11:18 AM
Anyone fancy post top 20 SoV and top 20 TFF? <3

ThatMexicanGuy
20th March 2017, 02:15 PM
Anyone fancy post top 20 SoV and top 20 TFF? <3

Here you go Top 20 TFF (too lazy for SoV):

1. Pepsels-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 2,652,605
2. xeros-RL (DRS) 2,065,086 -
3. Gizmo- (NV-TAS) 2,042,743
4. Zigigy-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 1,932,453
5. Governor (NV-TAS) 1,678,017
6. AaApocalypse-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 1,515,102
7. Dark_Mirage_ (FF-LoP) 1,508,004
8. TheGodFather_LaCN (LaCN) 1,462,784
9. Archies (DRS) 1,318,083
10. Maximus- (NV-TAS) 1,192,955
11. PogbA- (NV-TAS) 1,142,931
12. DAaARobert (SR-AaA-LH) 1,101,045
13. Curiosity (DRS) 1,100,319
14. Sintara (NV-TAS) 1,056,904
15. Anvox-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 1,024,373
16. FinMcGee (GLD) 1,011,370
17. Lady_Rowan (LGC-ToF) 996,534
18. Baller- (GLD) 994,942
19. General_Pershing (LGC-ToF) 950,108
20. SiN_Fury (LGC-ToF) 935,524

Biggies by alliances in the top 20:

SR-AAA-LH 5
NV-TAS 5
DRS 3
LGC-ToF 3
GLD 2
FF-LoP 1
LaCN-FoD 1

This could change if Aegis (NV-TAS) gets her account back. She was at #19 I believe.

Sintara
20th March 2017, 02:27 PM
Rank
Alliance
Name
TFF

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR

DRS
xeros-RL

NV
Gizmo-

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR

TAS
Governor

SR-AaA-LH
AaApocalypse-SR

FF-LoP
Dark_Mirage_

LaCN
TheGodFather_LaCN

DRS
Archies

TAS
Maximus-

NV
PogbA-

SR-AaA-LH
DAaARobert

DRS
Curiosity

TAS
Sintara

SR-AaA-LH
Anvox-SR

Gladiators
FinMcGee

LGC
Lady_Rowan

Gladiators
Baller-

LGC
General_Pershing

ToF
SiN_Fury

^I guess someone beat me to it when I was making this table lol...

Rank
Alliance
Name
SoV

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR
68,615,323,000 Gold

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR
48,055,633,500 Gold

DRS
xeros-RL
45,017,476,000 Gold

TAS
Governor
39,918,200,000 Gold

SR-AaA-LH
AaApocalypse-SR
35,775,880,000 Gold

NV
Gizmo-
34,063,442,000 Gold

SR-AaA-LH
SR-Slayer
32,887,400,000 Gold

LaCN
TheGodFather_LaCN
27,031,739,000 Gold

DRS
Curiosity
23,988,896,330 Gold

SR-AaA-LH
DAaARobert
23,360,316,000 Gold

DRS
Archies
22,347,064,460 Gold

TAS
Maximus-
21,666,400,000 Gold

TAS
Sintara
20,402,130,000 Gold

NV
LaughingMan_LaCN
19,986,278,900 Gold

TAS
Shark
18,051,425,000 Gold

TAS
Obl1v1onK1LLer
16,332,400,000 Gold

DRS
Vidar
15,641,500,000 Gold

Gladiators
FinMcGee
15,520,246,000 Gold

SR-AaA-LH
LAaAncelotNL
15,266,498,870 Gold

FF-LoP
FearlessOrc
15,117,973,500 Gold

^Not sure how accurate that is... some might be based on old recons. It does look like some big TFF players are still recovering from 10k

Fernando
20th March 2017, 02:55 PM
Here you go Top 20 TFF (too lazy for SoV):

1. Pepsels-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 2,652,605
2. xeros-RL (DRS) 2,065,086 -
3. Gizmo- (NV-TAS) 2,042,743
4. Zigigy-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 1,932,453
5. Governor (NV-TAS) 1,678,017
6. AaApocalypse-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 1,515,102
7. Dark_Mirage_ (FF-LoP) 1,508,004
8. TheGodFather_LaCN (LaCN) 1,462,784
9. Archies (DRS) 1,318,083
10. Maximus- (NV-TAS) 1,192,955
11. PogbA- (NV-TAS) 1,142,931
12. DAaARobert (SR-AaA-LH) 1,101,045
13. Curiosity (DRS) 1,100,319
14. Sintara (NV-TAS) 1,056,904
15. Anvox-SR (SR-AaA-LH) 1,024,373
16. FinMcGee (GLD) 1,011,370
17. Lady_Rowan (LGC-ToF) 996,534
18. Baller- (GLD) 994,942
19. General_Pershing (LGC-ToF) 950,108
20. SiN_Fury (LGC-ToF) 935,524

Biggies by alliances in the top 20:

SR-AAA-LH 5
NV-TAS 5
DRS 3
LGC-ToF 3
GLD 2
FF-LoP 1
LaCN-FoD 1

This could change if Aegis (NV-TAS) gets her account back. She was at #19 I believe.

You might want to recheck your intel, seems like there's no such thing as a LaCN-FoD alliance ;)

Greetings from the glorious GLD camp

ThatMexicanGuy
20th March 2017, 06:33 PM
You might want to recheck your intel, seems like there's no such thing as a LaCN-FoD alliance ;)

Greetings from the glorious GLD camp

I'm starting to think they did it to mess up my post

:violin:

xeros
20th March 2017, 11:10 PM
Sorry Mexi, Sintara's is prettier :P

ThatMexicanGuy
21st March 2017, 04:19 PM
Sorry Mexi, Sintara's is prettier :P

Although his SoV is not up to date :P

Topslayer
28th March 2017, 02:59 AM
Top10 HELD stats:

SA:
1-SR-Slayer 77,594,241,557
2-LaughingMan_LaCN 46,421,900,926
3-LAaAncelotNL 46,405,993,888
4-arae_LoP 28,694,347,944
5-winston 22,161,564,789
6-L666 21,999,774,445
7-JAaAck_U 21,331,418,617
8-Pepsels-SR 16,385,852,868
9-xeros-RL 15,770,094,587
10-Obl1v1onK1LLer 14,585,403,818

DA:
1-xeros-RL 56,634,810,121
2-Governor 53,065,768,514
3-Pepsels-SR 53,232,167,268
4-AaApocalypse-SR 52,614,507,638
5-Gizmo- 51,736,915,065
6-Zigigy-SR 50,230,733,880
7-DAaARobert 45,368,088,106
8-TheGodFather_LaCN 40,528,286,904
9-Dark_Mirage_ 33,615,295,167
10-Sintara 28,054,034,346

SPY:
1-phoenixmoon 111,199,566,200
2-GoddessAriana-SR 101,132,481,425
3-FearlessOrc 81,331,110,288
4-lexrenegade 79,400,989,179
5-Jonah 75,401,356,925
6-Curiosity 73,532,923,740
7-Cyberdonkey-SR 64,788,944,165
8-Pepsels-SR 64,153,436,643
9-MidnighTRaiN 60,596,503,166
10-NovAaA- 57,351,509,965

SENTRY:

1-Pepsels-SR 240,814,520,216
2-Gizmo- 233,484,376,788
3-xeros-RL 180,284,612,425
4-Zigigy-SR 152,362,817,809
5-Anvox-SR 150,956,375,827
6-Tobi 137,458,006,573
7-Governor 134,756,523,944
8-AaApocalypse-SR 130,976,663,144
9-Curiosity 105,480,034,306
10-Dark_Mirage_ 102,927,208,195

------------------------------------

Other side .. SR-Slayer Slayed: 50,719,486,506

ThirtySeven
28th March 2017, 03:40 AM
2-Governor 53,065,768,514
3-Pepsels-SR 53,232,167,268

:D

ThatMexicanGuy
28th March 2017, 08:47 PM
Well it was nice to be at #7 sentry, but wars happen and I was moved down to #10 :(

Sintara
24th April 2017, 09:04 AM
Almost a month without a comment in here..... Anyone care to provide some updates?

ROLYAT
24th April 2017, 09:50 AM
Almost a month without a comment in here..... Anyone care to provide some updates?

The game is broken because SR is too big and it sucks cuz its not fair that they're bogarting all of the players in this game. Its super unbalanced and not cool so out of protest I am not playing anymore

#WeMissYouGiantDave

But seriously, anyone have update on the top stats? Or maybe chain values? Im assuming SR has an insurmountable lead given their tff advantage and lack of conflict.

Sintara
24th April 2017, 03:09 PM
Well here are the top 10 stats.

SR looks very unhittable at the moment. DRS has some sexy spy.

Stats based on recons in the last 24 hours so there might be minor changes....

Rank
Alliance
Name
Strike Action

Rank
Alliance
Name
Defense Action

SR-AaA-LH
SR-Slayer

LaCN
TheGodFather_LaCN

SR-AaA-LH
LAaAncelotNL

TAS
Maximus-

FF-LoP
arae_LoP

FF-LOP
Dark_Mirage_

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR

TAS
Sintara

FF-LoP
winston

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR

TUE
TheUnitedEmpire

TAS
Governor

SR-AaA-LH
L666

DRS
xeros-RL

LaCN
Adytzu

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR

SR-AaA-LH
TheFay-SR

SR-AaA-LH
Anvox-SR

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR

SR-AaA-LH
AaApocalypse-SR

Rank
Alliance
Name
Spy

Rank
Alliance
Name
Sentry

DRS
xeros-RL

TAS
Governor

DRS
Archies

SR-AaA-LH
AaApocalypse-SR

DRS
DES-UmbrusRO

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR

DRS
InSaNiTy_b0neZ

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR

FF-LoP
phoenixmoon

SR-AaA-LH
Tobi

NV
lexrenegade

DRS
xeros-RL

DRS
Curiosity

NV
MadEmperor

FF-LoP
FearlessOrc

TAS
Sintara

FF-LoP
Dark_Mirage_

SR-AaA-LH
NG-SR

SR-AaA-LH
TheFay-SR

SR-AaA-LH
Anvox-SR

macmoney
25th April 2017, 03:31 PM
Well here are the top 10 stats.

SR looks very unhittable at the moment. DRS has some sexy spy.

Stats based on recons in the last 24 hours so there might be minor changes....

Rank
Alliance
Name
Strike Action

Rank
Alliance
Name
Defense Action

SR-AaA-LH
SR-Slayer

LaCN
TheGodFather_LaCN

SR-AaA-LH
LAaAncelotNL

TAS
Maximus-

FF-LoP
arae_LoP

FF-LOP
Dark_Mirage_

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR

TAS
Sintara

FF-LoP
winston

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR

TUE
TheUnitedEmpire

TAS
Governor

SR-AaA-LH
L666

DRS
xeros-RL

LaCN
Adytzu

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR

SR-AaA-LH
TheFay-SR

SR-AaA-LH
Anvox-SR

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR

SR-AaA-LH
AaApocalypse-SR

Rank
Alliance
Name
Spy

Rank
Alliance
Name
Sentry

DRS
xeros-RL

TAS
Governor

DRS
Archies

SR-AaA-LH
AaApocalypse-SR

DRS
DES-UmbrusRO

SR-AaA-LH
Pepsels-SR

DRS
InSaNiTy_b0neZ

SR-AaA-LH
Zigigy-SR

FF-LoP
phoenixmoon

SR-AaA-LH
Tobi

NV
lexrenegade

DRS
xeros-RL

DRS
Curiosity

NV
MadEmperor

FF-LoP
FearlessOrc

TAS
Sintara

FF-LoP
Dark_Mirage_

SR-AaA-LH
NG-SR

SR-AaA-LH
TheFay-SR

SR-AaA-LH
Anvox-SR

I dont see why you separate yourself from SR-AaA-LH.

evilmiget0021
25th April 2017, 05:49 PM
I dont see why you separate yourself from SR-AaA-LH.

Agreed. Apex is just SR. Always has been.

Sidious
26th April 2017, 09:06 AM
Agreed. Apex is just SR. Always has been.

DEMK is just RL then...

kaoz
26th April 2017, 10:14 AM
DEMK is just RL then...

Well they are named under DRS....

castleblack1
26th April 2017, 02:33 PM
whos APEX?

at0mik
26th April 2017, 11:31 PM
Were they always SR though? TAS was in the NV chain and left in the early days when DRS warred them.

xeros
27th April 2017, 02:33 AM
And before that they were with DRS :P

macmoney
27th April 2017, 07:05 AM
DEMK is just RL then...

First off, this is only their 2nd age in a row with each other. It's not like they run under them to hide like you guys do every age.

Secondly like chaos said.... it's DRS.

Were they always SR though? TAS was in the NV chain and left in the early days when DRS warred them.

They turked to SR when war broke out. They were in SR last age too, and the age before that.... Can't remember all the age's they've been with them, but I think you can see the trend.

This should be especially annoying to those that think SR is too big.

Centurold
27th April 2017, 07:41 AM
First off, this is only their 2nd age in a row with each other. It's not like they run under them to hide like you guys do every age.

They turked to SR when war broke out. They were in SR last age too, and the age before that.... Can't remember all the age's they've been with them, but I think you can see the trend.

Maybe Glads next :<3:

macmoney
27th April 2017, 08:28 AM
Maybe Glads next :<3:

you guys can't even handle fod warring you right now when you're unsabbable.

Doubt you'll beable to handle them when you get AAT's next age if you joined us :whistilin

Haydn
27th April 2017, 10:33 AM

Jelly baby you just want us back with glads ^^

And we have never hid under SR we make mutually beneficial growth deals...

ROLYAT
27th April 2017, 11:22 AM

That's somewhat true because you have also hid under NV and DRS, not just SR. There's nothing wrong with making growth deals (we have done it in the past obviously), the problem is when you jump from ship to ship every time a conflict breaks out because you can't handle some lost towers :elay:

macmoney
27th April 2017, 12:27 PM
Jelly baby you just want us back with glads ^^

If I were Jelly I'd join you guys. but I'm not so id rather just call a spade a spade... IE you are SR.

And no one says that you have to war, there are plenty of alliances that don't war. So if you want to keep turking and not get called out for it, join those alliances like LGC, ToF, etc.

krieper
28th April 2017, 08:58 AM
Those that don't war and have DA get massed... so is life ;-)

Haydn
29th April 2017, 08:35 AM
If I were Jelly I'd join you guys. but I'm not so id rather just call a spade a spade... IE you are SR.

And no one says that you have to war, there are plenty of alliances that don't war. So if you want to keep turking and not get called out for it, join those alliances like LGC, ToF, etc.

When ever we made a deal most the time the alliances say they have no ambitions to war they want to grow, and it is not a fear of loosing LTS lol, but they are not our conflicts, NV and DRS had problems we didnt have problems with either of them, we like them both so why would we want to war them?

krieper
Those that don't war and have DA get massed... so is life ;-)

true story 250mil this morning :)

J_VA
4th May 2017, 01:15 AM
Good news.I'm closing in on the #1 spot :)

kaoz
15th May 2017, 12:36 PM
Excuse my ignorance but how far into this boring age are we now and let's presume that this age is a short/long as last age, how many weeks do we roughly have left?

Cheers.

vedkasse
15th May 2017, 03:05 PM
We're 6 days short of 4 months. If we presume it's as long/short as last age, we will have around one month more to go.

So take a risk, knock yourself out and create som kaoz!

kaoz
15th May 2017, 04:46 PM
We're 6 days short of 4 months. If we presume it's as long/short as last age, we will have around one month more to go.

+1 Thanks and yeah was just checking in

Danny
15th May 2017, 04:52 PM
+1 Thanks and yeah was just checking in

Please come again :)

I agree, lets have an all against all every man for himself end to an age! LAST MAN STANDING!!!

kaoz
15th May 2017, 05:29 PM
Please come again :)

I agree, lets have an all against all every man for himself end to an age! LAST MAN STANDING!!!

That be nice next age when the trickle is none, so the positive rumours go...

Other than that, all over your face mate <3

Danny
16th May 2017, 05:17 AM
lmfao!!! I was mimicing apu from the simpsons, you took it literal hahahah

and the rumours are called rumours for a reason, i dont think there is gonna be many changes to be honest... although...
I'm thinking about implementing something new, you'll find out shortly :P

kaoz
16th May 2017, 02:14 PM
lmfao!!! I was mimicing apu from the simpsons, you took it literal hahahah

and the rumours are called rumours for a reason, i dont think there is gonna be many changes to be honest... although...
I'm thinking about implementing something new, you'll find out shortly :P

Not took it literal but just couldn't stop myself saying that after you wrote "please come again"
Also I just started that rumour myself as I think that this would stop those obese accounts and a more fair play for all.

macmoney
26th May 2017, 10:43 AM
Anyone have top 20 or so stats to post? been a while since we've seen some.

Or is everyone too board of their clicking banking and ranking?

Topslayer
27th May 2017, 04:40 PM
SA

#1 SR-Slayer 325,949,780,501
#2 IRONg0rFz 158,604,739,177
#3 LAaAncelotNL 143,887,584,126
#4 xeros-RL 111,502,122,316
#5 Zigigy-SR 104,831,511,422
#6 TheUnitedEmpire 103,215,227,267
#7 arae_LoP 98,758,904,944
#8 Pepsels-SR 97,709,113,675
#9 SiN_Fury 96,365,636,741
#10 TheFay-SR 89,033,697,436
#11 AaApocalypse-SR 83,834,940,469
#12 TheGodFather_LaCN 77,495,121,340
#13 Lover-SR 70,752,918,937
#14 winston 68,206,944,235
#15 Azul 68,060,791,630
#16 JAaAck_U 65,977,482,807
#17 Archon-SR 60,776,569,390
#18 TaneMahuta 56,783,436,116
#19 Vengeance-SR 54,499,508,863
#20 t0rrin 53,284,764,753

DA

#1 Pepsels-SR 294,295,952,574
#2 AaApocalypse-SR 157,277,616,112
#3 Governor 150,446,712,190
#4 Zigigy-SR 150,009,739,043
#5 TheGodFather_LaCN 149,929,947,551
#6 Maximus- 148,800,236,383
#7 xeros-RL 144,742,940,770
#8 DAaARobert 144,263,264,000
#9 Sintara 132,864,627,634
#10 Anvox-SR 132,296,398,625
#11 Dark_Mirage_ 130,037,551,077
#12 MadEmperor 80,735,919,435
#13 Tobi 72,919,297,321
#14 Bogasitoog 66,149,051,765
#15 Amelio-ToF 61,504,147,933
#16 pakoris 59,016,360,951
#17 SiN_Fury 57,381,318,850
#18 General_Pershing 57,254,120,245
#19 Archies 56,080,125,807
#20 TaneMahuta 52,823,279,505

Spy

#1 Gizmo- 629,176,570,452
#2 WAaAndS-SR 614,946,598,702
#3 FearlessOrc 431,243,949,754
#4 phoenixmoon 412,952,412,347
#5 DES-UmbrusRO 398,912,073,841
#6 AaApocalypse-SR 334,431,788,694
#7 TaneMahuta 313,512,423,327
#8 TheManyFacedGod 310,225,874,903
#9 LaughingMan_LaCN 309,164,962,258
#10 Dark_Mirage_ 303,084,996,007
#11 TheFay-SR 300,168,725,196
#12 Curiosity 294,079,712,316
#13 lexrenegade 293,252,331,007
#14 SR-Slayer 288,414,183,086
#15 FadelMY-LaCN 284,296,912,760
#16 xeros-RL 281,707,426,711
#17 Humor 276,855,300,855
#18 Anvox-SR 270,371,519,860
#19 Zigigy-SR 262,497,663,137
#20 Killua- 256,054,472,261

Sentry

#1 Pepsels-SR 1,109,643,467,093
#2 Governor 1,099,229,334,765
#3 Killua- 1,018,735,820,408
#4 AaApocalypse-SR 1,003,571,230,689
#5 Zigigy-SR 984,940,203,521
#6 xeros-RL 744,657,382,063
#7 Tobi 653,931,263,924
#8 Sintara 651,017,599,711
#9 Anvox-SR 634,104,637,031
#10 TheGodFather_LaCN 633,413,420,175
#11 Lady_Rowan 617,001,820,722
#12 Archies 603,204,708,457
#13 DAaARobert 582,387,326,931
#14 SiN_Fury 563,549,259,421
#15 FinMcGee 519,947,447,164
#16 Alparslan 514,509,442,519
#17 Amelio-ToF 498,182,814,206
#18 Maximus- 496,057,118,372
#19 InSaNiTy_b0neZ 479,175,649,991
#20 SR-Slayer 468,673,047,514

Slayed: 246,883,343,586

cowboy_from_hell
1st June 2017, 03:49 PM
Congrats Archon-SR on 20K UP! The first one I noticed to get it :)

Jezuzz
2nd June 2017, 01:56 AM

Yeah he did it! The master!

Wings
5th June 2017, 07:03 PM
That's great but I think it's a bit too late considering..

Age 21 will end in 4 days, 18 hours, 58 minutes and 6 seconds.

MFnBonsai
5th June 2017, 07:46 PM
hehe I sent aman an email about ending the age 2 nights ago....

good to see this time I only had to send one....

ROLYAT
5th June 2017, 10:18 PM
hehe I sent aman an email about ending the age 2 nights ago....

good to see this time I only had to send one....

yoshi9nufc
6th June 2017, 02:29 AM
A moment of silence for Archon-SR please. haha

Anyway, good stuff bon, I would say about perfect age length, long enough for decent wars, short enough so the figures getting thrown about aren't stupidly big.

krieper
6th June 2017, 04:55 AM
Does this mean I have to start clicking again? :icon_eek:

vedkasse
6th June 2017, 05:01 AM
So. How many top spots will SR claim? Will TAS get into top 3?

My predictions are:

1. J_VA
2. Pepsels
3. xeros
4. AaApocalypse
5. Governor
6. TGF

ThirtySeven
6th June 2017, 05:15 AM

Even I think it was a bit unfair that Bon used this as a signal to call for the age to end.

Good that the age ends, but damn, two more weeks would have been nice. Now I am going to miss out on pretty much the entire first week due to a business trip. :(

MFnBonsai
6th June 2017, 07:54 AM
All I did was emailed aman and asked for a new age....

He obliged.... I cant be held accountable for him coming to the party after my first email requesting a timer being put up....

Normally it takes about 50 emails ;)

ThirtySeven
6th June 2017, 08:22 AM
All I did was emailed aman and asked for a new age....

He obliged.... I cant be held accountable for him coming to the party after my first email requesting a timer being put up....

Normally it takes about 50 emails ;)

Mail him 49 more times and see what happens? :P

macmoney
7th June 2017, 08:04 AM
long enough for decent wars

Has there ever been an age where only two wars happen?

yoshi9nufc
7th June 2017, 09:09 AM
The term decent was for the quality of the wars mainly talking about DRSvNV from my point of view which was fun, the amount of chains who have gone through this age without warring is a bit farcical for a war game haha

krieper
7th June 2017, 12:38 PM
Considering this probably is the first age in it's history SR didnt war, I can only say...

Sorry, I'll be back next age and phuck shiiiit up :P (then turk after 2 days ofc)

ROLYAT
7th June 2017, 01:10 PM
Considering this probably is the first age in it's history SR didnt war, I can only say...

Sorry, I'll be back next age and phuck shiiiit up :P (then turk after 2 days ofc)

You're giving yourself way too much credit if you think you'd last 2 days

How many top ranks is SR gonna hold? My guess is they could get all of top 5 if they funnel gold upchain.

krieper
7th June 2017, 03:57 PM
You're giving yourself way too much credit if you think you'd last 2 days

How many top ranks is SR gonna hold? My guess is they could get all of top 5 if they funnel gold upchain.

Knowing our guys, we'll take #1 and settle for that ;) If TAS combines their value, they will probably take #2 or #3.

bloodpirate
8th June 2017, 12:11 AM
Has there ever been an age where only two wars happen?

considering this is a ranking game, not a war game, why does there have to be any wars??

wars are for those who know they can't win an age, and still want to have some fun

krieper
8th June 2017, 10:31 AM
considering this is a ranking game, not a war game, why does there have to be any wars??

wars are for those who know they can't win an age, and still want to have some fun

That's why SR and LaCN warred pretty much every age before this one... lol

ROLYAT
10th June 2017, 12:39 PM
Name: Humor
Commander: Anvox-SR
Alliances: DEMK (Primary), ES

SR swallows up another chain.

RIP DEMK :violin:

GoddessAriana-SR
10th June 2017, 09:00 PM
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/age21_final_stats.php

Congrats to Pepsels-SR and everyone who helped for winning the age!

cowboy_from_hell
10th June 2017, 09:08 PM
Congrats to Sr for their great work!
Congrats to our man/main/hero/boss xeros on getting #3!!!

I also would like to know what made Fin finish before me :p
FinMcGee #15 921,823 Humans #19 #19 #9 #20
560,325,895 Gold Cannons Hand of God 109,102,539,562 91,460,124,783 944,091,237,480 708,391,561,553
krisv #16 641,885 Orcs #14 #20 #15 #18
1,099,617,148 Gold Cannons Hand of God 122,371,684,807 85,441,913,567 714,566,669,430 756,369,897,263

Same ammount of total ranks, what makes the difference on that? :p
Either way good job to Glads after an age full of war!

ROLYAT
10th June 2017, 10:37 PM
Congrats to Sr for their great work!
Congrats to our man/main/hero/boss xeros on getting #3!!!

I also would like to know what made Fin finish before me :p
FinMcGee #15 921,823 Humans #19 #19 #9 #20
560,325,895 Gold Cannons Hand of God 109,102,539,562 91,460,124,783 944,091,237,480 708,391,561,553
krisv #16 641,885 Orcs #14 #20 #15 #18
1,099,617,148 Gold Cannons Hand of God 122,371,684,807 85,441,913,567 714,566,669,430 756,369,897,263

Same ammount of total ranks, what makes the difference on that? :p
Either way good job to Glads after an age full of war!

Tie-breaker goes to trillness :cool:

ThirtySeven
13th June 2017, 08:06 AM
Tie-breaker goes to trillness :cool:

Or the lowest top rank.

g0rFz-
14th June 2017, 03:53 PM
How bout this one:

Governor #2
TAS #3

with 25 members