PDA

View Full Version : ***FoD Vs Gladiators***

Pages : [1] 2

Danny
2nd October 2016, 05:34 PM
WAR HAS BEGUN

Hello,

It is my great honour to proudly declare FoD has declared war with Gladiators!!
WAR HAS BEGUN!!!

Gladiators have now been approved for termination.

Note to FoD members
Suit up, Train down, Buy Mercs and kill kill kill.

Note to Gladiators
Die quietly

Your's sincerely

- Simply-The-Vest
Forces of Darkness Battlefield Moderator

ROLYAT
2nd October 2016, 05:45 PM
Surprise surprise, fod too scared to war SR so copping out and warring a smaller alliance. Will be embarrassing when they inevitably ask for a truce.

Good luck and have fun!

Danny
2nd October 2016, 05:48 PM
Surprise surprise, fod too scared to war SR so copping out and warring a smaller alliance. Will be embarrassing when they inevitably ask for a truce.

Good luck and have fun!

Sweet fam, will do init.
The pleasure is ours, sir.

Xentor
2nd October 2016, 06:05 PM

Too scared to war SR? We'd war SR if they gave us a reason, fortunately for both sides, they've been rather easy to deal with this age. Gladiators on the other hand have given us more than enough reason to declare war, from having in-chain raiders on our bigs from the start of the age to Fin "fake" sabbing our members. You've done nothing but make it very clear that Gladiators don't work well with others... if you aren't with us, you're against us.

Also.... Didn't you disappear along with 90% of Gladiators, your main account included (Hi SK) in Age 19 when we stomped on you all? It'll be interesting to see how long it takes you all to go inactive again, I'm taking bets! Anyone?

Danny
2nd October 2016, 06:10 PM
Ill stick $10 on glads taking a vacation so to speak xD

Fin
2nd October 2016, 06:16 PM
...Fin "fake" sabbing our members...

Go ahead and use this, both you and I know that all of my sabs were fake and I provided screen shots. I am happy to be warring you guys as you have shown us nothing but disrespect since the start of the age. Even after we provided TGF a huge boost in TFF. This LaCN / FoD combo will again lose this age, and I can say without a doubt it was from the attitude FoD give off.

Enjoy the war.

ROLYAT
2nd October 2016, 06:20 PM
Lol no i didnt and you know that. Also after our war ended i helped you guys war sr. Also speaking of alliances that don't play well with others. Nwo left you, aaa left you, we left chain because of you guys, it's only a matter of time before lacn leaves you.

Anyway, no need for excuses. You guys wanted to war us and we're fine with it. Enough with the QQing and propoganda and press those sab and raid buttons!

jthere
3rd October 2016, 12:21 AM
I am happy to be warring you guys as you have shown us nothing but disrespect since the start of the age.

From the Saints that are Glads..... Damn, you are deluded.

kaoz
3rd October 2016, 01:17 AM
Interesting, good luck and have fun to both sides!

lexrenegade
3rd October 2016, 02:28 AM
GL everyone, if anyone from either side needs any counselling or therapy just let me know.

Mielinski
3rd October 2016, 02:35 AM
GL everyone, if anyone from either side needs any counselling or therapy just let me know.

I think some people in NWO can use therapy more right now ;) ;)

GL to both sides in this war! But mostly FoD they are doing great this age and playing nice, compared to glads.

GiantDave_WoC
3rd October 2016, 04:48 AM
Lol no i didnt and you know that. Also after our war ended i helped you guys war sr. Also speaking of alliances that don't play well with others. Nwo left you, aaa left you, we left chain because of you guys, it's only a matter of time before lacn leaves you.

Anyway, no need for excuses. You guys wanted to war us and we're fine with it. Enough with the QQing and propoganda and press those sab and raid buttons!

We worked really hard to try and get something together, Glads were playing as glads do, raiding/sabbing in chain and having fun, nothing wrong with that (having fun I mean) but it's not going to get you to where you want to go if you don't think long term. You have too many people in your chain working towards different things and too many for sure that raid FoD bigs daily.

AaA also left you and LaCN kicked you out XD so I think your track record is no better than ours :p

J_VA
3rd October 2016, 04:54 AM
On topic:

Glads complaining about disrespect is the most hilarious thing I've heard today.Granted the day is still young.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of Oceana's weapons of type Chariot.

Your spies successfully enter Oceana's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 11:48 AM
prelude to war. being raided almost daily by one or two glad , even while inchain, was not a nice way to treat allies. then out of the blue, fin gets a 5b sell, puts it all into spy and sabs me. gold didn't come from glad. (removed, not everyone behaves like FoD), or someone paid him to war us . and AAA sent glad wAaArgAaAsm to ensure a war broke out .. probably a bit of both. now you know the rest of the story.

last 24 hrs .. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 71 missions (244,010,500 gold) ... not even enough to use my daily turns. didn't realize glad was so small .. to me this isn't a war, just a bunch of approved rogues.

Fin
3rd October 2016, 12:54 PM
prelude to war. being raided almost daily by one or two glad , even while inchain, was not a nice way to treat allies. then out of the blue, fin gets a 5b sell, puts it all into spy and sabs me. gold didn't come from glad. (removed, not everyone behaves like FoD), or someone paid him to war us . and AAA sent glad wAaArgAaAsm to ensure a war broke out .. probably a bit of both. now you know the rest of the story.

last 24 hrs .. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 71 missions (244,010,500 gold) ... not even enough to use my daily turns. didn't realize glad was so small .. to me this isn't a war, just a bunch of approved rogues.

BP likes to complain about raids on him from someone who has been raiding fod for ages. Even members of your alliance as well as from LaCN said that they wouldn't kick this person either. This 5b sell was my winnings from the LaCN click competition, so you can thank TGF for that.

chrisl7605
3rd October 2016, 12:58 PM
PainPanda Army Size: 307

Strike Action: 106,909,327
Defensive Action 236,391
Spy Rating 135,561,310
Sentry Rating 5,439,854

This is who you guys decided to start a war over... A guy that has been raiding you for over 5 years now and this is the age you decide to start a war with an entire alliance. Don't try that glds sabbed you first crap considering you guys have sent rogues directly over to us to. Ask corfigue and aegis.

Let's face it you guys are just afraid to war SR. GLDS tried to convince you guys to start a way earlier that would have been very effective and you guys got cold feet then. Also you shouldn't be overly impressed with your activity either. Just remember BP if fin/glds didn't give you 100% of our trickle he would have a bigger tff than you.

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 12:59 PM
What a surprise, BP making up more lies to justify war just like when you accused fin for sabbing you all when he was fsabbing. Even after he provided screenshots you guys still didnt believe him.

It would be refreshing if FOD manned up for once and just said "we dont like you so we're gonna war you" instead of fabricating reasons out of thin air.

In review, either your paranoia or dislike for us motivated us to leave chain, cost TGF necessary growth to somewhat keep up with Aggie, and ultimately giving SR a cake walk to winning the age.

SpiderWoman
3rd October 2016, 01:09 PM
I have never given glads any gold let alone 5 billion to one player this age. If you don't believe me ask Bon or ta- to check my attack logs and they will verify that this is so.

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 01:11 PM
BP likes to complain about raids on him from someone who has been raiding fod for ages. Even members of your alliance as well as from LaCN said that they wouldn't kick this person either. This 5b sell was my winnings from the LaCN click competition, so you can thank TGF for that.

you make up good stories

Daddaye
3rd October 2016, 01:11 PM
Finn sabbed me totally unprovoked, and didn't even bother to pretend it was fake.

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 01:14 PM
I have never given glads any gold let alone 5 billion to one player this age. If you don't believe me ask Bon or ta- to check my attack logs and they will verify that this is so.

I believe your sarcasm meter is a bit broken. Fin never received a 5b sell from anyone let alone from someone outside of GLD lol

Unsurprisingly it appears BP made something up to justify this war.

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 01:17 PM
I believe your sarcasm meter is a bit broken. Fin never received a 5b sell from anyone let alone from someone outside of GLD lol

he admitted getting the sell, just lied as to where it came from

no one in glad had that kind of gold to give away. tell me another one

macmoney
3rd October 2016, 01:22 PM

I bet your great great grand kids love it when story comes along, cause you're pretty decent at making up BS and things come along

Excited to see you change from BloodPirate to BloodPressure as a 300 tff makes you QQ too much, and we want you to have something more fitting :eek13: :<3: stay safe old buddy ol pal

cottonball
3rd October 2016, 01:24 PM

we recon him daily... we know for a fact that he got a sell... not surprised he wouldn't man up and say where it came from... wasn't very much of a team player while in chain either... glad he's on your side and not ours..

Aegis
3rd October 2016, 01:24 PM
I was raided while I was not in FOD. After 2 weeks or so of putting up with it, I went after Fin, who then approved me. Once I was approved, I started to sab all in Glads. FOD didn't send me, I was still not a member of FOD at the time. Raids on me never stopped, even when I did go back with FOD, so why should I stop sabs?
I was told "they were *****ing with you to try and get NWO to war us" (I was under an NWO member to give them my trickle while unsure what I was going to do this age). How is that FOD sending me as a rogue? Looks more like Glads trying to start something with me, and then crying about me being a rogue for it)

MadGeorge
3rd October 2016, 01:25 PM
If I remember correctly (and will probably have IRC logs somewhere), Aegis left the FoD chain when they become "friends" with Glads.
Until recently, she was in an alliance with other rogues just having a laugh.

Waaargasm joined Fin out of the blue, and was immediately blocked from the script and removed from our channel - sorry, not sent by anyone that I know of. I would guess there was some behind the scenes recruiting but have no proof of that :-)

Both alliances have some big accounts, some decent people, and some rogues. Let's be honest, it will be an interesting war.

Good luck to both sides :-)

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 01:29 PM

lol he didn't. He was trolling you and you fell for it like you always do. He never received a sell.

ThomasA

This is not what Mods are for. SpiderWoman knows this, so is she bluffing?

So that you think he lied about one thing, means you can trust him about the other?

ROLYAT
we recon him daily... we know for a fact that he got a sell... not surprised he wouldn't man up and say where it came from... wasn't very much of a team player while in chain either... glad he's on your side and not ours..

Me too :)

RDX_Star
3rd October 2016, 01:38 PM
Interesting stuff...... Is this a Fin Sell thread or a war thread?

So Fin got a 5bn sell? Strange how I can't see a jump in his value from one day to the next.

Oh wait, his value jumped by 3.2bn between 24th and 25th of September.

Strangely his SA was at a really ideal place for Wizards and also his turns went down by just over 7,000.

No evidence there of a sell being received.....

chrisl7605
3rd October 2016, 01:45 PM
I was raided while I was not in FOD. After 2 weeks or so of putting up with it, I went after Fin, who then approved me. Once I was approved, I started to sab all in Glads. FOD didn't send me, I was still not a member of FOD at the time. Raids on me never stopped, even when I did go back with FOD, so why should I stop sabs?
I was told "they were *****ing with you to try and get NWO to war us" (I was under an NWO member to give them my trickle while unsure what I was going to do this age). How is that FOD sending me as a rogue? Looks more like Glads trying to start something with me, and then crying about me being a rogue for it)

So did this raider go by the name of painpanda?

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 02:00 PM
Interesting stuff...... Is this a Fin Sell thread or a war thread?

So Fin got a 5bn sell? Strange how I can't see a jump in his value from one day to the next.

Oh wait, his value jumped by 3.2bn between 24th and 25th of September.

Strangely his SA was at a really ideal place for Wizards and also his turns went down by just over 7,000.

No evidence there of a sell being received.....

turns .. acct value .. when
367 19,695,350,000 2 days
367 13,487,550,000 3 days
477 4 days
783 5 days
1782 6 days

nope .. don't see him with 7k turns.

Fin
3rd October 2016, 02:00 PM
Finn sabbed me totally unprovoked, and didn't even bother to pretend it was fake.

Ask to see Ibycus's and BRC attack log on me and then you can say it's unprovoked

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 02:02 PM
see, there you go again, blaming some innocent person for some other persons actions. and you wonder why we blame you for painpandas actions, we sometimes do the same thing you do.

Fin
3rd October 2016, 02:05 PM
see, there you go again, blaming some innocent person for some other persons actions. and you wonder why we blame you for painpandas actions, we sometimes do the same thing you do.

I hope you can understand the difference between a rogue and two veteran members, who just so happen to be leaders of FOD.

RDX_Star
3rd October 2016, 02:14 PM
turns .. acct value .. when
367 19,695,350,000 2 days
367 13,487,550,000 3 days
477 4 days
783 5 days
1782 6 days

nope .. don't see him with 7k turns.

Between 24th and 25th September is more than 6 days ago, try going back a few more days? ;)

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 02:14 PM
This is not what Mods are for. SpiderWoman knows this, so is she bluffing?

So that you think he lied about one thing, means you can trust him about the other?

i know he is lying about where the sell came from, he says tgf gave it, tgf says she never. i believe her. therefore he is a known lier. can we trust what he says about other things? no .. he was real sabbing fod when he says he was fake sabbing. he says it was SR ghosting fod. is he telling the truth, no again. will we believe what he says without mod proving it? no

as for tgf bluffing, no she isn't .. go look for yourself

ThomasA
3rd October 2016, 02:23 PM
go look for yourself

Already have and am enjoying all the conspiracies theories. Surprised Millstone Magic haven't been blamed yet ....

Don't know why you are all arguing over who started the 'chaos' in a war game. Thought you would be thankful to those who woke you up from your boredom...

macmoney
3rd October 2016, 02:27 PM
i know he is lying about where the sell came from, he says tgf gave it, tgf says she never. i believe her. therefore he is a known lier. can we trust what he says about other things? no .. he was real sabbing fod when he says he was fake sabbing. he says it was SR ghosting fod. is he telling the truth, no again. will we believe what he says without mod proving it? no

as for tgf bluffing, no she isn't .. go look for yourself

so you believe her when she says she didn't give it, and after we provided screen shots of fins fake sabs on you guys, you still didn't believe us :rofl:

FoD reaching yet again, we don't mind though, we're still having the most fun in this game..... you guys on the other hand with all your reaching :icon_eek:. Can't wait to hear you start saying something about this is a dead game, or SR ruined it etc etc :lamer:

BRB sending a rogue to apex, cause you know, one rogue is totally worth warring over :)

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 02:42 PM
so you believe her when she says she didn't give it, and after we provided screen shots of fins fake sabs on you guys, you still didn't believe us :rofl:

you keep saying screen shots, where are they??

ThomasA
3rd October 2016, 02:48 PM

Not to be posted on GUA, as you will just claim they are 'fake' whether they are or not... Like the screen shots of you sabbing SK a previous age and claiming you were only fake sabbing...

macmoney
3rd October 2016, 02:52 PM

we gave them to you guys (lacn included) weeks ago, you guys still QQed...... Not our problem you didn't buy enough stock in Puffs Tissue's. not even worth posting anyways as bon and TA seem to be on point on there posting :thumbsup:

Seeing as I'm trying to be a nice ex-ally, I figured Id give you a link to there site for locations and product details for the strength of tears your shedding.

20 hours ago atsaR Sabotage 1 0

Maybe LaCN sent this rogue on us, and we should war over it. :punch:

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 03:07 PM
I think we can stop beating up on BP on this thread. He has been thoroughly decimated with fact after fact. Once again, I urge FOD to just man up and say "we don't like you and we want to war you" or be even more honest and say "we are tired of getting our butts kicked bySR and would like to war a smaller alliance".

We will happily oblige with your request. The only other thing I would request from FOD is to provide us with some raincoats as the amount of tears falling from FOD have begun to get a little overwhelming.
:sadmonkey

castleblack1
3rd October 2016, 03:24 PM
I think there is guilty members on both sides for this and could have been avoided if things were not taken so personalty, yes PainPandas raids were annoying but not doing any real damage and we was getting more in growth than was being lost from raids.

i think both allainces are too similar in not taking shit that it was always going to be a struggle to work together.

unfortunately i have since left FoD due to a few differences of opinions and will miss out on some of the fun :(

ThirtySeven
3rd October 2016, 03:52 PM
unfortunately i have since left FoD due to a few differences of opinions and will miss out on some of the fun :(

I have some popcorn leftovers for others with opinion differences from FoD, and I'm good at sharing. I'll just hold my breath and have my hopes up for LaCN to do something original. I for one would be amused if LaCN joins SR in a plottwist response to the 'SR is getting too big' arguments.

That's so not going to happen. But damn, you are here for my amusement too!

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 04:49 PM
I think there is guilty members on both sides for this and could have been avoided if things were not taken so personalty, yes PainPandas raids were annoying but not doing any real damage and we was getting more in growth than was being lost from raids.

i think both allainces are too similar in not taking shit that it was always going to be a struggle to work together.

I'm actually a little bummed to see you leave as you were one of the few fod members that we could talk to and make progress with.

Although I can't say Im upset to not have to war a strong, dedicated player such as yourself.

Best of luck this age!

ROTTENSOUL
3rd October 2016, 05:26 PM
I'm actually a little bummed to see you leave as you were one of the few fod members that we could talk to and make progress with.

Although I can't say Im upset to not have to war a strong, dedicated player such as yourself.

Best of luck this age!

Truth is we would have warred glads a lot sooner if it wasn't for him. He was the only leader (and member in our whatsapp group) that was against it. Other people where fed up and wanted to war glads.

Not sure why people keep mentioning sr, this has nothing to do with them. If we had the same issues with sr as we had with glads we would have warred them instead, but glads is the only alliance we frequently had issues with.

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 05:48 PM
Truth is we would have warred glads a lot sooner if it wasn't for him. He was the only leader (and member in our whatsapp group) that was against it. Other people where fed up and wanted to war glads.

Not sure why people keep mentioning sr, this has nothing to do with them. If we had the same issues with sr as we had with glads we would have warred them instead, but glads is the only alliance we frequently had issues with.

Probably because you guys have been trying to get every alliance on your side to war SR and because of how SR sent a dozen to 2 dozen rogues our way last age, we figured it would be more of the same this age so we were one of the few who agreed to help the cause. You guys seemed to have gotten cold feet and decided to blame your inchain allies for SR members ghosting your members.

But i forgot, you say fin was sabbing you guys. Apparently fod logic means that we sacrificed all of our growth to push up tgf without getting anything in return and you guys thought it made sense that we would make thay sacrifice and then sab you guys for S&G's. The word idiotic might be a compliment for your brain trust.

cottonball
3rd October 2016, 06:06 PM
Between 24th and 25th September is more than 6 days ago, try going back a few more days? ;)

the sell wasn't that far back.. it was only a couple days ago... so why look further? duh!

Thought you would be thankful to those who woke you up from your boredom...

true dat!!

You guys seemed to have gotten cold feet and decided to blame your inchain allies for SR members ghosting your members.

not sure what all this rambling is about... but I will say.. .just because we were in chain together for a short period of time doesn't mean we were allies... we tried to negotiate those terms but you all declined... then, out of the blue you joined LACN... all I can assume from that was that you were allies with LACN, but I never inquired..

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 06:14 PM
That is true, we were offered a very poor trickle spot that would have provided less growth rhan if we remained solo. We decided we were for the cause and you guys retracted that offer which was perfectly reasonable and we decided we were going to help the cause. That is more than all of the other alliances you guys spoke to were willing to do. However fod decided to instigate things with us even tho we were helping you guys more than any alliance outside of lacn all because of PainPanda who has been raiding you guys for 5 years now. Like I said, idiotic would be a compliment to FOD at this point.

ROTTENSOUL
3rd October 2016, 06:47 PM
This is not just because of Painpanda. Also I highly doubt glads joined under tgf for the cause. More likely it was mainly for script access or something.

Having said that i'm sure some glads wanted to work together, but a big part of glads also seemed to dislike us and caused issues. Maybe we war together in the future, but for now we're warring eachother. Let's just have some fun :)

P.s

Painpanda has not been massing us for 5 years ;)

Fin
3rd October 2016, 06:56 PM
This is not just because of Painpanda. Also I highly doubt glads joined under tgf for the cause. More likely it was mainly for script access or something.

Having said that i'm sure some glads wanted to work together, but a big part of glads also seemed to dislike us and caused issues. Maybe we war together in the future, but for now we're warring eachother. Let's just have some fun :)

P.s

GLD 100% joined TGF to help the cause.. notice since we left Lover has been catching up. We had/have our own script and no motivation outside of our willingness to work together to try and compete with SR. I could dig up plenty of logs of FoD (BP in particular) complaining about PP-- say what you want about what started the war but all signs point to that one tiny account.

cottonball
3rd October 2016, 07:52 PM
many signs point to one big account that didn't have the balls to do what was right... :)

chrisl7605
3rd October 2016, 09:00 PM

P.s

So when nando got with you trying to plan a mass on SR and fod whimped out that was us not trying to support the cause. It doesn't really matter I have a feeling by the end of this you guys are going to have shot yourself in the foot rather than wait and work together.

Also painpanda was raiding you when fod was in demk and i was activate it was close to 5 years 3.4 - 4 maybe

bloodpirate
3rd October 2016, 09:16 PM
haters got to hate .. need therapy. that is a long time to hold a grudge in a text based game.

ROLYAT
3rd October 2016, 09:46 PM
haters got to hate .. need therapy. that is a long time to hold a grudge in a text based game.

says the guy who caused a war over this "hater" :rofl:

J_VA
3rd October 2016, 10:43 PM
There we go again with the blame and justification game.It's a war game,we war,nothing wrong with it.

We don't like you and we want to war you.There,all good now.Still looking for some raincoats,hang on.

I'm amazed SR is mentioned so often in a FoD vs Glads war thread.I'll try to get Krieper in here to make things complete.
The game does not revolve around SR people!There are plenty other alliances out there.

Now I mentioned them too,dogdangit.....

GiantDave_WoC
4th October 2016, 06:30 AM

FoD reaching yet again, we don't mind though, we're still having the most fun in this game..... you guys on the other hand with all your reaching :icon_eek:. Can't wait to hear you start saying something about this is a dead game, or SR ruined it etc etc :lamer:

BRB sending a rogue to apex, cause you know, one rogue is totally worth warring over :)

Let's hope you keep having as much fun as you did in the last war vs us, you know the one where you all stopped logging in and nearly disbanded as an alliance?

It's good to see you guys back in action and I thought it would have been good to work with you guys to fight SR, but instead we all waste turns on each other.

Doesn't matter for me I guess, just gives me a reason to log in.

Good luck in the war :D

cottonball
4th October 2016, 07:27 AM
when is DC going to start posting in here about how yall are kicking our butts?

and why isn't he in chain with you?

Fin
4th October 2016, 07:35 AM
when is DC going to start posting in here about how yall are kicking our butts?

and why isn't he in chain with you?

Who is DC????

cottonball
4th October 2016, 07:44 AM
Who is DC????

the founder of glads... /facepalm

ROLYAT
4th October 2016, 08:00 AM
the founder of glads... /facepalm

Never heard of him

cottonball
4th October 2016, 08:08 AM
well... seems we're of similar mindsets on that :)

I see Fin sold some DA for sentry... dare I say "aftermath2.0"

Fin
4th October 2016, 08:26 AM
well... seems we're of similar mindsets on that :)

I see Fin sold some DA for sentry... dare I say "aftermath2.0"

You should fix your script.. that was my second installment of my sell.

cottonball
4th October 2016, 08:59 AM
You should fix your script.. that was my second installment of my sell.

“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

― W.C. Fields

Fin
4th October 2016, 09:02 AM
“If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit.”

― W.C. Fields

I dunno, you seemed to have thought i got a sell to begin with..

g0rFz-
5th October 2016, 09:18 AM
any logs or big aat's? i'm guessing fin is taking a ton of raids, fod has a handful of pretty good mid sized accounts and a few bigs... any primary focus from glads?

cottonball
5th October 2016, 10:02 AM
any logs or big aat's? i'm guessing fin is taking a ton of raids, fod has a handful of pretty good mid sized accounts and a few bigs... any primary focus from glads?

I got sabbed once today... but I think that was a DEMK guy....

ROLYAT
5th October 2016, 10:53 AM

Hard to sab you today before the 24 hour period has past. Guess I'm too noob :worship2:

EDIT: but to answer gorfz question, I am not on script atm so I'm not sure what my exact sab totals are but last I checked they were around 1.3b if my memory serves me correct.

macmoney
5th October 2016, 11:47 AM

reverse war psychology...... and its working too :)

cottonball
5th October 2016, 01:03 PM
reverse war psychology...... and its working too :)

**FLEX** yes!! you're not the only one with a big.....

Danny
5th October 2016, 10:23 PM
**FLEX** yes!! you're not the only one with a big.....

...ego?

J_VA
7th October 2016, 07:22 AM
Bit early for big aat's.Only fin has that and only 2 of us can sab him.So it's just farm and raid fin and for the rest sab what little there is to sab.
Glads can sab a bit more but it won't make a sabber's heart pump any faster

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of Baller-'s weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter Baller-'s armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Danny
7th October 2016, 06:43 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 22 of Vengeful_Spirit's weapons of type Chariot.
Your spies successfully enter Vengeful_Spirit's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 22 of Vengeful_Spirit's weapons of type Chariot.
Your spies successfully enter Vengeful_Spirit's armory undetected, and destroy 22 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 19 of Baller-'s weapons of type Chariot.
Your spies successfully enter Baller-'s armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 19 of Baller-'s weapons of type Chariot.
Your spies successfully enter Baller-'s armory undetected, and destroy 19 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of Htown's weapons of type Nunchaku.
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of Htown's weapons of type Nunchaku.
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of ROLYAT_OG's weapons of type Chariot.
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 10 of ROLYAT_OG's weapons of type Chariot.
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

MEOW!!!

Happy Haloween!

evilmiget0021
8th October 2016, 10:22 PM
Already have and am enjoying all the conspiracies theories. Surprised Millstone Magic haven't been blamed yet ....

Don't know why you are all arguing over who started the 'chaos' in a war game. Thought you would be thankful to those who woke you up from your boredom...

Millstone Magic, got me cracking up. Good one! This is probably your best contribution to GUA in years.

So both of you want to to war SR, now you war each other? I don't get it? Enemy of my enemy is . . . my enemy?

blaazed420
8th October 2016, 10:51 PM
Millstone Magic, got me cracking up. Good one! This is probably your best contribution to GUA in years.

So both of you want to to war SR, now you war each other? I don't get it? Enemy of my enemy is . . . my enemy?

A lot of testosterone pumping through both parties, but the balls are still shriveled on the warring SR thing.... lmao

Better for them to war eachother I guess?

Lol.

Good fight tho, have fun. :)

J_VA
9th October 2016, 12:54 AM
There we go again with the SR crap.Is FoD obliged to war them for some reason?We are also NOT at war with LGC,NOT with DEMK,NOT with NWO etc.Those are equally relevant to this war as SR.

Back to relevancy:
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 12 of Matt-B's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter Matt-B's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

ROTTENSOUL
9th October 2016, 06:11 AM
For some reason people think we are obligated to war sr. Yes we tried to unite koc on sr, but alliances kept backing out, so why we would we care.. We now threat them as we would any other alliance. Had the issues we had with glads been with sr we would have warred them instead, but sr did their best to be diplomatic and not war. Let someone else worry about them.

Glads indeed was willing to war sr, but our chain and glads warring sr wouldn't have restored balance in koc, it would maybe give another alliance a chance to have their main get a top 10 spot to brag about (after ranking peacefully all age.) That is in no way appealing for us, especially since they are not giving us a reason to war them. For people that don't like sr, go war them and let's try to stay on subject from here on.

On topic
In a day or 2 I hope to have done over 1k raids on glads with my shit account.

chrisl7605
9th October 2016, 08:52 PM

Trust me I wanted to war SR this war is useless and pointless. The only people that want it was BP and probably iby. waste of time, but i guess it makes sense because they'll probably want to say they accomplished something before their alliance gets absolutely destroyed.

Also Rotten you're complaining about how other alliances were backing out, but you decided to war the only alliance that didn't?

ROLYAT
10th October 2016, 11:44 AM
A lot of testosterone pumping through both parties, but the balls are still shriveled on the warring SR thing.... lmao

Better for them to war eachother I guess?

Lol.

Good fight tho, have fun. :)

hahahahaha good one! who are you warring again? :sneakout:

ROTTENSOUL
10th October 2016, 03:01 PM
No Chris, this was not Iby or bp. Members have been asking to war glads because of rogues for a long time, even when you where under lacn and we tried to calm them down. Lot's of people gave their opinon and we even asked in our public whatsapp channel who wanted to war glads. Literally the only person of both members and leaders that didn't want to war glads was castle, everyone else that shared their opinion was on board. Glads being willing to war sr is nice and all, but is no reason to not war glads. Like I stated earlier, we would have warred any other alliance if we had the same issues with them.

ROLYAT
10th October 2016, 04:51 PM
Sounds to me that castle was the only sensible one in fod

Danny
10th October 2016, 06:33 PM
How does that make him sensible...
FoD have always been a "no given" alliance, I know this, You know this, Everyone knows this... Even Castle.

Castle left for his own reasons, that has nothing to do with glads or him being sensible.

Funny thing is though, This is one of the funniest wars I've been in.
You guys cant do ....

Only a handful of your accounts can touch us, oh wait... Your alliance only has a handful of people... That must be why im gaining stats quicker in this war than i was when i wasn't in war lmfao

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 5 of ROLYAT_OG's weapons of type Nunchaku.
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
I'm gaining stats daily not loosing much at all.
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 4 of ROLYAT_OG's weapons of type Nunchaku.
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 4 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I just lowered your aat - You're welcome

ROLYAT
10th October 2016, 11:02 PM
FoD have always been a "no given" alliance, I know this, You know this, Everyone knows this... Even Castle.

After all the crying you guys have been doing on GUA about SR and GLD, I think you guys have more to give than just about anyone.

Edit: didn't realize swearing was against gua rules. Odd...

cottonball
11th October 2016, 12:20 PM
After all the crying you guys have been doing on GUA about SR and GLD, I think you guys have more to give than just about anyone.

shame on you for poisoning my virgin ears...

on a positive note...

4 hours ago macrnoney 388,775 Gold stolen

Yea boy!!! I'll take that gold !!!

kaoz
11th October 2016, 04:13 PM

Sometimes even good music get edited when you mention Funk that or it!
Strange that ROC mods on GUA have much more mellow restrictions when you see those war threads on the same site, maybe ROC has more grown up players?

castleblack1
12th October 2016, 01:17 AM
Well i had been thinking of doing my own thing for a while, as i prefer to play less aggressively than most of FoD anyway

But FoD warring glads was the push i needed i guess, i couldnt bring my self to raiding the people who would war SR with us. I spent a lot of time talking with glads members early in the age when they was in chain too.

I think this could have been avoided if there had been a bit more respect and diplomacy given on both sides, end of the day in chain raids are going to cause problems. And both alliances like to war and are both stubborn so this could be a long war.

ThirtySeven
12th October 2016, 03:02 AM
Management summary:

Well i had been thinking of

a bit more respect and diplomacy

But

I think

FoD

could have been avoided

cottonball
12th October 2016, 07:29 AM
Management summary:

I concur with your "management summary"... it's short and concise and adds absolutely no value... hahahahahaha just like my management at work.. :)

Danny
12th October 2016, 04:26 PM
Well i had been thinking of doing my own thing for a while, as i prefer to play less aggressively than most of FoD anyway

But FoD warring glads was the push i needed i guess, i couldnt bring my self to raiding the people who would war SR with us. I spent a lot of time talking with glads members early in the age when they was in chain too.

I think this could have been avoided if there had been a bit more respect and diplomacy given on both sides, end of the day in chain raids are going to cause problems. And both alliances like to war and are both stubborn so this could be a long war.

BRINGING CHAOS BACK!!!!!!

Daddaye
13th October 2016, 06:07 AM
Your spies successfully enter azn_invzn's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Warg stockpile
Your spies successfully enter azn_invzn's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Warg stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Shiva's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Shiva's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter andies9488's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter andies9488's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter geordie4eva's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter geordie4eva's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Mr-HARDCORE's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Mr-HARDCORE's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PainPanda's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Broken Stick stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PainPanda's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Knife stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PainPanda's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Sling stockpile
Your spies successfully enter trillville's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter trillville's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter porkfriedrice's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter porkfriedrice's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter flakjaket_303's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter flakjaket_303's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Oceana's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Oceana's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Matt-B's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Matt-B's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Htown's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter CRIMETIME's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Harambe's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Harambe's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Baller-'s armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Baller-'s armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter DenDias's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter DenDias's armory undetected, and destroy 11 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Vengeful_Spirit's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Vengeful_Spirit's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jennitalia's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jennitalia's armory undetected, and destroy 3 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter wAaArgAaAsm's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter wAaArgAaAsm's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT_OG's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter CRIMETIME's armory undetected, and destroy 7 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter macrnoney's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter macrnoney's armory undetected, and destroy 5 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile

kaoz
14th October 2016, 10:32 AM
The best of luck castleblack!
Correct me if I'm wrong but are/was you not one of the leaders in FOD this age?

castleblack1
14th October 2016, 10:36 AM

I sure was

ROLYAT
14th October 2016, 10:38 AM

Yes he was and I know myself and other GLD members worked pretty well with him and to a slightly lesser extent Xentor. Unfortunately, it seems the hard heads are now back in leadership roles in FOD so I feel this will be a very long, drawn out war that will eventually lead to a truce as SR is really starting to pull away from LaCN/FOD. Lover has passed TGF in tff and we'll wait and see how long until Waitandsee does. (see what I did there?)

In the interim, GLD will continue to defend ourselves after the tyrant that is FOD has declared war on us for fake sabbing them. :<3:

bloodpirate
14th October 2016, 10:44 AM
I feel this will be a very long, drawn out war :

we are experts in long drawn out wars. our longest so far was over 9 months. how long will this age last??

Aegis
14th October 2016, 10:49 AM
So... approving someone for a totally legit hit? Really? That's a bit ridiculous...

ROLYAT
14th October 2016, 11:00 AM
we are experts in long drawn out wars. our longest so far was over 9 months. how long will this age last??

Last long age which was around 17 months, I warred for about 13 of those months. I'm not worried about a long drawn out war. To be honest, you have much more to lose than we do. Your chain is being lapped by SR which you guys were VERY concerned about given the plethora of SR posts your members have been making this age, the fact that you were trying to get all alliances to get together and war them, and the fact you guys wanted us to provide TGF with maximum growth to rival Aggie.

As you know, you guys declared on us. We are going to defend ourselves. It's not our fault you guys have a hard on for us.

So... approving someone for a totally legit hit? Really? That's a bit ridiculous...

I legitimately do not know what you are referring to.

Aegis
14th October 2016, 11:06 AM
SaintNispe KoC-Moderator_bon Undefined 116,358,105 46 5,064,754 115 8,947,162 4 hours

since bon has me on ignore, he is being approved for aiding our enemies in time of war.

Lets see if I got this quote thing down... THATS what I am referring to. I don't Gua much, have patience with my noobness ;)

ROLYAT
14th October 2016, 11:10 AM
Lets see if I got this quote thing down... THATS what I am referring to. I don't Gua much, have patience with my noobness ;)

Ahhhh.... you're talking about BP approving Bon for a legit hit. I completely agree. Approving Bon for a legit hit is absolutely ridiculous!!

bloodpirate
14th October 2016, 11:11 AM

so, what is a legit hit? i looked at rules, and never found what it is

kaoz
14th October 2016, 11:46 AM
I sure was

That must have been a bit of mayhem then...

so, what is a legit hit? i looked at rules, and never found what it is

Most laws state that stealing or damaging other peoples property is a crime, punished by a jail sentence in most cases however in some Arabic countries your hands may get chopped off (sabotage basically).

Aegis
14th October 2016, 11:49 AM
My apologies, I guess I made a mistake in thinking that FOD was better than approving people over a childish grudge. Or maybe I was just really hopeful cuz I once actually believed in FOD as a decent alliance, and am still trying to cling to that.

macmoney
14th October 2016, 11:56 AM
My apologies, I guess I made a mistake in thinking that FOD was better than approving people over a childish grudge. Or maybe I was just really hopeful cuz I once actually believed in FOD as a decent alliance, and am still trying to cling to that.

How you think this war started? Warring over one rogue that is 300 tff..... :punch: That just screams childish grudge for 2-3 ages ago, guess that goes to show who really won :icon_blus

and I guess that doesn't make your alliance leaders sound any better, since you guys agreed to be allies with 4 different alliances not to long ago :rofl:

Aegis
14th October 2016, 12:06 PM
I guess you thought I wouldn't see that post BP... If you want me gone so bad, just kick me yourself. But you know as well as I do, that despite the differences between FOD and I lately, I have still been one of the most active and loyal members. Too bad you telling me to go to Glads shows how little that means.

Fin
14th October 2016, 12:08 PM
I guess you thought I wouldn't see that post BP... If you want me gone so bad, just kick me yourself. But you know as well as I do, that despite the differences between FOD and I lately, I have still been one of the most active and loyal members. Too bad you telling me to go to Glads shows how little that means.

Recruiting on the forum is not allowed <<< bon

ROLYAT
14th October 2016, 12:20 PM

To pause the trolling for a bit, FOD does have some loyal and active warriors, yourself included. It appears some of the leadership (mainly BP) is alienating some of those members. Members like yourself, castle, and others deserve better.

macmoney
14th October 2016, 12:22 PM

we'll be more then happy to kick fernando for you.

macmoney
14th October 2016, 12:34 PM
yes, I have a grudge. Hence I have trouble following GUA rules.

so b/c of your mindless grudge, you started a war thats going to end with no change. Congrats, speaks volumes :violin::devil2::deadhorse:

Fernando
14th October 2016, 12:54 PM
What's not to love about you BP?

Cheers to Iby for being a good sport. Boo to Danny for lacking class and starting a thread against his former partners.

KiNG_PiN (not active)
perfect_imperfection (not active)
EvilAnarchy (not active)
scarlet_witch (not active)
Ghost17 (not active)
Malgeres (not active)
Ermes (not active)
Ian_The_Wise (not active)

+ around 6 - 7 members who already have been taken off the list.

Congrats to Fin for sabbing like a boss:
Top 5 Sabbers
1. FinMcGee 10.01b

kaoz
14th October 2016, 03:39 PM
What's not to love about you BP?

Cheers to Iby for being a good sport. Boo to Danny for lacking class and starting a thread against his former partners.

KiNG_PiN (not active)
perfect_imperfection (not active)
EvilAnarchy (not active)
scarlet_witch (not active)
Ghost17 (not active)
Malgeres (not active)
Ermes (not active)
Ian_The_Wise (not active)

+ around 6 - 7 members who already have been taken off the list.

Congrats to Fin for sabbing like a boss:
Top 5 Sabbers
1. FinMcGee 10.01b

Ah there you go. stats / numbers / Turks, that is what we like to see! =)

cottonball
14th October 2016, 07:42 PM
so b/c of your mindless grudge, you started a war thats going to end with no change. Congrats, speaks volumes :violin::devil2::deadhorse:

get your facts straight sir king noobness... I started the war... fin was given a warning several weeks in advance..

MFnBonsai
14th October 2016, 09:33 PM
Ahhhh.... you're talking about BP approving Bon for a legit hit. I completely agree. Approving Bon for a legit hit is absolutely ridiculous!!

I have been approved??? lol....

BP sabbs me daily every age without fail.... so there is nothing to worry about there....

As to being approved do not know about that.... Some FoD n00b sabbed me with BP daily cause I hit him for gold so I hit him whenever he has over 2m now just for shits and giggles.... then another decided to sabb me but my sentry is a bit high for him and he failed....

I have no issue with being sabbed by any alliance.... so sabb your heart out.... my account only gets used to build up gold value for random sells later in the age to hopefully keep smaller players interested when they hit a sell they otherwise wouldnt have without me doing so....

Danny
15th October 2016, 04:18 PM
I do not see Bon approved on the War Targets list.

ROLYAT
15th October 2016, 04:55 PM
get your facts straight sir king noobness... I started the war... fin was given a warning several weeks in advance..

His sentiment still rings true. regardless of which FOD member's grudge started this war, it is still mindless and still will end with no change. But thank you for your clarification.

bloodpirate
15th October 2016, 07:48 PM
sad we have to keep repeating ourselves .. first .. we never started the war. gladiators did. they had three people randomly raiding us almost since start of age. we started raiding back. then fin sabbed our chain and said it was fake sabs. funny how numerous people lost weapons when fake sabbed. bs to the screen shots. even the mods know they can be faked, that is why you can't post them here. to me, this isn't even a war. i will call it that because everyone else does. to me, we approved a bunch of rogues. as for grudges, painpanda has the biggest and most long lasting grudge here. why else would he be raiding us for 5 years. as for gladiators, they are just jealous of our success. why else would the constantly try and bring us down. we have never been rankers. to those that don't like the war that glad started, talk to them.

ROLYAT
15th October 2016, 08:02 PM
It's a shame BPs paranoia is costing FOD valuable members.

BP, you ever think that your style of play leads to retaliation? But no, it must have been Fin who was actually providing you a ton of growth :frusty:

Fin
15th October 2016, 08:24 PM
sad we have to keep repeating ourselves .. first .. we never started the war. gladiators did. they had three people randomly raiding us almost since start of age. we started raiding back. then fin sabbed our chain and said it was fake sabs. funny how numerous people lost weapons when fake sabbed. bs to the screen shots. even the mods know they can be faked, that is why you can't post them here. to me, this isn't even a war. i will call it that because everyone else does. to me, we approved a bunch of rogues. as for grudges, painpanda has the biggest and most long lasting grudge here. why else would he be raiding us for 5 years. as for gladiators, they are just jealous of our success. why else would the constantly try and bring us down. we have never been rankers. to those that don't like the war that glad started, talk to them.

I'm glad I was able to get two leaders to quit due to my fake sabs. I provide logs as well as screenshots, but somehow I am the one lying, there's 100% no chance BP is paranoid. It's especially funny how my spy was less than half many people's sentry, but yes, I'm full of malarkey...

P.s. The mods must be getting a nice laugh if they checked logs :)

ThomasA
15th October 2016, 09:57 PM
bs to the screen shots. even the mods know they can be faked, that is why you can't post them here.

They cannot be posted here as people like you claim they are fake even if they are not...

macmoney
15th October 2016, 11:10 PM

:wtf:

sounds like youre really starting to lose it bud, i mean iby did just admit to starting it :rambo:

i like how youre too scared to go after AaA since one of those is AaA leader, guess sr has you shaking in your blood pressure cuff

bloodpirate
15th October 2016, 11:13 PM
fod is seriously the worst alliance i have ever been a part of, our top members dont seem to be doing well, since they always get sells, yet nobody cares about lower members

i don't know who you are, but .. i have given 5 or 6 sells this age, and not received any. so, please get your facts straight.

They cannot be posted here as people like you claim they are fake even if they are not...

if you are so sure they can't be fakes, why not let them be posted??

i like how youre too scared to go after AaA since one of those is AaA leader, guess sr has you shaking in your blood pressure cuff

we tried to get people to war SR/AAA the start of the age, but FLT and others backed down .. so don't tell me who is too scared to war them

now the jokes from other fod members about him being 70 makes sense, wish old people would get a life... :(

im in your alliance, not that you would know...

i doubt you are even fod since you really know nothing about us

ROLYAT
15th October 2016, 11:19 PM
Freckles, you should join a more vibrant, less senile alliance. One with a bit more vigor

we tried to get people to war SR/AAA the start of the age, but FLT and others backed down .. so don't tell me who is too scared to war them

You are

Fernando
15th October 2016, 11:22 PM

You did nothing. I was the one that got a few leaders from other alliances to chat altogether about it.
Rotten has also said in this same thread FoD had no intentions of warring SR, so which is it? you guys can't seem to decide on which lie to stick about :(

ThomasA
15th October 2016, 11:36 PM
if you are so sure they can't be fakes, why not let them be posted??

The issue is that you taunt the other side into posting them and when they do YOU just claim they are fake, leading to arguments and the thread being derailed...

Why demand that they be posted if you are just going to claim they are fake. You know certain screen shots are not fake, but just claim they are anyway, so there is no point to posting them.

@freckles, your posts have been removed as spam. Do not continue such posts.

castleblack1
16th October 2016, 03:03 AM
[QUOTE=Fin;1493043]I'm glad I was able to get two leaders to quit due to my fake sabs.

Not really true, xentor left because he got a new job where he is no where near a computer, and i left of my own accord :punch:

kaoz
16th October 2016, 03:08 AM
sad we have to keep repeating ourselves .. first .. we never started the war. gladiators did. they had three people randomly raiding us almost since start of age. we started raiding back.

I woke up Yesterday and saw this:

1 day ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Sabotage 1 0

Lost Weapons Log
60 Blackpowder Missiles 1 day ago

Another one of your grudges or is there a more legit explanation?

GiantDave_WoC
16th October 2016, 06:46 AM
You did nothing. I was the one that got a few leaders from other alliances to chat altogether about it.
Rotten has also said in this same thread FoD had no intentions of warring SR, so which is it? you guys can't seem to decide on which lie to stick about :(

Wrong, Rotten said that there is no intention to war SR BECAUSE talks with other alliances broke down. We tried our best and failed with bringing KoC together. We don't care about rank, we just wanted to make KoC competitive and enjoyable. No one else (bar glads) were willing to take up the mantle. So Rotten said that now screw it we aren't going to war SR for everyone else again and it's up to someone else to start the action for once.

As for warring glads, it would have been pretty simple to just discharge an in chain raider. That is never going to be acceptable. You couldn't do it, so you got this. Everyone is having fun and there is something to sab/raid and a reason to log in. If it wasn't for this 'war' I would be at 50k turns

59 minutes ago Vengeful_Spirit 23,638,769 Gold stolen 126 0 755,636 141,276,660
60 minutes ago CRIMETIME 13,515,230 Gold stolen 118 1 88,383,810 141,866,289
60 minutes ago Htown 14,898,142 Gold stolen 28 0 32,446,747 153,793,262
1 hour ago ROLYAT_OG 17,998,566 Gold stolen 119 0 26,420,288 143,812,777
1 hour ago Shiva 11,396,399 Gold stolen 30 0 97,499 121,110,713
1 hour ago wAaArgAaAsm 6,640,359 Gold stolen 3 0 539,792 126,782,652
1 hour ago Oceana 4,668,865 Gold stolen 37 0 1,235,831 142,591,466
1 hour ago macrnoney 3,057,556 Gold stolen 1 0 102,966 152,989,566
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 24 2 322,212,500 139,004,870
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 37 3 329,484,066 131,434,606
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 14 1 336,884,912 126,181,320
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 17 1 337,391,191 134,887,506
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 11 1 364,474,189 134,936,108
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 14 1 371,135,975 142,005,236
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 14 1 392,684,580 151,449,755
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 16 1 365,683,780 136,766,649
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 24 2 339,216,869 144,153,931
1 hour ago Matt-B Attack defended 34 3 346,088,393 132,220,797
1 hour ago DenDias 284,030 Gold stolen 55 1 50,507,743 128,726,297
1 hour ago Harambe 7,476,094 Gold stolen 29 2 118,214,711 145,244,077
1 hour ago Harambe 1,430,882 Gold stolen 15 1 109,892,872 125,506,016
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 63 4 2,384,999,663 117,506,619
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 28 1 2,262,964,254 126,646,429
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 55 3 2,570,531,547 127,374,677
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 67 3 2,188,694,715 132,909,077
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 57 3 2,361,141,938 132,578,125
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 23 1 2,752,505,148 126,395,478
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 56 3 2,107,270,155 125,714,800
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 63 3 2,451,887,952 129,911,417
1 hour ago FinMcGee Attack defended 59 3 2,237,741,049 118,284,091

enjoy the age :)

ROLYAT
16th October 2016, 08:27 AM
I love the logic. Only GLD was willing to help us but they also have a rogue who has been raiding fod for almost 5 years. Lets forget their willingness to help us war SR, lets forget the massive growth they provide TGF and BP, and lets war them!

Im sure somehow you will try to spin it to make it sound like it was a wise decision.

bloodpirate
16th October 2016, 10:03 AM
I woke up Yesterday and saw this:

Lost Weapons Log
60 Blackpowder Missiles 1 day ago

Another one of your grudges or is there a more legit explanation?

you change your name like a ....... who are you this age??

conflag
16th October 2016, 10:32 AM
FYI: my koc nick this age is freckles. I have not been posting on gua under that name. The freckles posting on gua is not me, nor freckles in koc. :)
This girl doesn't complain about war. Never have, never will. As a matter of a fact, I prefer it. Isn't that what koc is all about?
Now, on to our regularly scheduled programming....

kaoz
16th October 2016, 01:17 PM
you change your name like a ....... who are you this age??

Over the last 3 ages I play as Vigilante, should have mentioned it but I forgot about your dementia.

bloodpirate
16th October 2016, 01:23 PM
lets see ... Thread: ***FoD Vs Gladiators***

it isn't Thread: ***FoD Vs Gladiators - vigilante***

Name: Vigilante
Alliances: Gladiators

so, either you are part of gladiators, or you are not .. when you drop the tag, you won't be part of them .. pretty simple i think. as explained to you via King_Richard_TUE twice. it this public announcement enough for you? how much more attention do you want?

he doesnt care, and doesnt care about me either,

he hates women

just kidding its me, and i was tired of the BS

who are you and how valid are those posts?

Aegis
16th October 2016, 01:44 PM
"freckles" we know that you are not the actual Freckles. Pretending to be someone else doesn't make a case against FOD, it just shows how pathetic, and desperate, you are.

kaoz
16th October 2016, 02:05 PM

Alliances: Gladiators

so, either you are part of gladiators, or you are not .. when you drop the tag, you won't be part of them .. pretty simple i think. as explained to you via King_Richard_TUE twice. it this public announcement enough for you? how much more attention do you want?

I see, thanks BP a public announcement is just fine for me yes! =)

Name: [Player is online] Vigilante
Commander: Burntorc_LoP
Supreme Commander illkeyone
Chain Name: FLT
FF-LOP-TUE (Primary)
The United Empires, Wrecking Crew, Gladiators, TUE - Senate

The hate for Glads obviously runs deep.

2 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 87 734 3,513,055,605 1,449,760,593
2 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 114 1,052 4,007,719,265 1,515,164,325
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 134 1,161 3,675,837,898 1,475,282,798
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 81 634 3,471,853,130 1,555,195,323
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 82 636 3,485,418,058 1,570,737,682
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 62 636 4,132,089,565 1,407,628,668
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 71 638 3,929,270,352 1,518,406,009
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 128 1,173 4,085,200,415 1,549,398,979
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 131 1,070 3,391,449,254 1,438,044,187
3 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 87 858 3,900,812,700 1,382,490,829

Over a secondary tag.

EDIT: A few hours later and BP already needed back-up.

macmoney
16th October 2016, 06:03 PM
Wonder what lacn thinks of us holding them to your same logic blood pressure.

Enjoy the age is right

MFnBonsai
16th October 2016, 07:43 PM
freckles has been banned from the forum....

While using your username on KoC on the forum is not a requirement to being a member here using someone's username that is not you is not allowed hence I have banned freckles....

Not like the posts were worthy anyway....

cottonball
16th October 2016, 08:56 PM
FYI: my koc nick this age is freckles. I have not been posting on gua under that name. The freckles posting on gua is not me, nor freckles in koc. :)
This girl doesn't complain about war. Never have, never will. As a matter of a fact, I prefer it. Isn't that what koc is all about?
Now, on to our regularly scheduled programming....

:) this post made my day...

freckles has been banned from the forum....

While using your username on KoC on the forum is not a requirement to being a member here using someone's username that is not you is not allowed hence I have banned freckles....

Not like the posts were worthy anyway....

This was the runner up for the post of the day :)

Fin
16th October 2016, 09:41 PM
Getting this thread on topic again...

Total sabbed as an alliance against FoD: 45,821,816,000

ROLYAT
16th October 2016, 10:25 PM
R.I.P. Freckles. He was a good kid.

My damage: ROLYAT_OG 5.24b

EDIT: BP sabbing Vigilante even though he is not in GLD is just another example of FOD leadership trying to bully smaller accounts/alliances. Yet then they try and play the innocent victim card. tsk tsk :shame: No wonder members are leaving the FOD tyranny.

Danny
17th October 2016, 09:14 AM
Getting this thread on topic again...

Total sabbed as an alliance against FoD: 45,821,816,000

For a small alliance your numbers should of been a lot higher than that..... nubs

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 59,817,627,800

ROLYAT
17th October 2016, 09:40 AM
For a small alliance your numbers should of been a lot higher than that..... nubs

Well seeing as the vast majority of our members are maxable, it's not all that surprising. If you don't understand that being able to max almost an entire alliance = higher sab totals than an alliance with a large member base that isn't maxable then idk who you are calling a nub.

But go on and stroke your ego. We will continue to defend ourselves while SR continues to pass up all of your accounts in tff and value. You know, the thing you guys have been QQing about all age because it's "ruining the game".

macmoney
17th October 2016, 10:50 AM

we dont have multiple members chaining other alliances :P but you can continue to stroke your ego for that :lamer:, but while you're stroking something :icon_eek:..... we'll continue to do these. :redface:

31. [LCNFOD] Russell-The-Red (not active) :icon_eek:

Also, thank you TGF for dropping your rogue :<3:
41. [LCNFOD] kidlegendSR (not active) :icon_eek:

Fin
17th October 2016, 11:06 AM

there should be a much bigger gap between these two numbers considering your alliance is roughly 2.5x ours...

bloodpirate
17th October 2016, 11:20 AM
R.I.P. Freckles. He was a good kid.

My damage: ROLYAT_OG 5.24b

EDIT: BP sabbing Vigilante even though he is not in GLD is just another example of FOD leadership trying to bully smaller accounts/alliances. Yet then they try and play the innocent victim card. tsk tsk :shame: No wonder members are leaving the FOD tyranny.

sad, you don't even know who is in your own alliance .. here is the list

Members
Username Type Rank
FinMcGee owner 38
Vigilante member 55 ................. see me ............ here i am
Matt-B member 130
Baller- member 141
CRIMETIME member 172
DenDias member 181
Htown admin 192
Harambe member 202
ROLYAT_OG admin 281
Vengeful_Spirit member 318
Oceana member 565
macrnoney member 576
geordie4eva member 651
trillville member 765
Shiva member 783
Petrichor member 798
flakjaket_303 member 817
porkfriedrice member 826
Mr-HARDCORE member 845
wAaArgAaAsm member 862
Logical member 880
Silent-Killer owner 895
jennitalia member 899
Saturrn member 906
azn_invzn member 952
Newgerman member 974
Orkeyyy member 1024
Zhat_German_dude member 1055
enterprise12907 member 1065
vanoutryve member 1264

macmoney
17th October 2016, 11:25 AM

Members
Username Type Rank
FinMcGee owner 38
Matt-B member 130
Baller- member 141
CRIMETIME member 172
DenDias member 181
Htown admin 192
Harambe member 202
ROLYAT_OG admin 281
Oceana member 565
macrnoney member 576
geordie4eva member 651
trillville member 765
Shiva member 783
Petrichor member 798
flakjaket_303 member 817
porkfriedrice member 826
Mr-HARDCORE member 845
wAaArgAaAsm member 862
Logical member 880
Silent-Killer owner 895
jennitalia member 899
Saturrn member 906
azn_invzn member 952
Newgerman member 974
Orkeyyy member 1024
vanoutryve member 1264

TheGodFather_LaCN member 2 ................. see me ............ here i am
CP_Bloodpirate_DES member 9
J_VA member 12
billythekid member 26
uwilldie member 27
breaker member 37
Killua- member 54 ................. see me ............ here i am
LinguiniFresh member 59
Ascherit member 61
Matt- member 66
Nel55on member 112
Aegis member 121
Daddaye member 129
ronburgundy member 136
pikamon member 140
ibykus owner 144
Simply-The-Vest member 154
chosen member 171 ................. see me ............ here i am
mock_deano member 182
Grabacr member 186
rowdygirl932 member 225
Iron2358Maiden member 232
Cinai member 238
sk8rbro12345 member 242
CORFIGRE member 288
Reckless87 member 289
kellaw member 291
mikeythebeast member 299 ................. see me ............ here i am
taallonn member 307
Zephor member 313

ROLYAT
17th October 2016, 11:30 AM

Members
Username Type Rank
FinMcGee owner 38
Matt-B member 130
Baller- member 141
CRIMETIME member 172
DenDias member 181
Htown admin 192
Harambe member 202
ROLYAT_OG admin 281
Oceana member 565
macrnoney member 576
geordie4eva member 651
trillville member 765
Shiva member 783
Petrichor member 798
flakjaket_303 member 817
porkfriedrice member 826
Mr-HARDCORE member 845
wAaArgAaAsm member 862
Logical member 880
Silent-Killer owner 895
jennitalia member 899
Saturrn member 906
azn_invzn member 952
Newgerman member 974
Orkeyyy member 1024
vanoutryve member 1264

Is it a prerequisite to be void of any common sense to become an FOD leader or is it just an unexplainable phenomenon that all FOD leaders lack it?

bloodpirate
17th October 2016, 11:58 AM
Is it a prerequisite to be void of any common sense to become an FOD leader or is it just an unexplainable phenomenon that all FOD leaders lack it?

i am not sure, better ask a fod leader.

ROLYAT
17th October 2016, 12:02 PM
i am not sure, better ask a fod leader.

I tried but it appears there is a high turnover rate. Seems no one wants to deal with your shenanigans :whatgives.

cottonball
17th October 2016, 01:16 PM

I, for one, lack the void that you speak of... :P

I guess letting people raid in-chain is "common sense" from your standpoint.

ROLYAT
17th October 2016, 02:15 PM
I, for one, lack the void that you speak of... :P

I guess letting people raid in-chain is "common sense" from your standpoint.

I see we're back to playing both sides of the fence again, aren't we? It was not long ago you claimed that we were just allies with LaCN, not FOD. Now all of a sudden you want to play the "we're in the same chain" card.

Once you guys have all of your lies and excuses laid out in order, then come back to GUA. Until then, just click those sab/raid buttons you guys claim to love so much!

kaoz
17th October 2016, 02:32 PM

Then don't invite me to the party.

59 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Sabotage 1 0
59 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Recon 0 0

Lost Weapons Log
64 Blackpowder Missiles 43 minutes ago

13 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 106 859 3,693,468,359 1,500,349,641
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 130 1,185 3,929,880,009 1,416,309,702
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 163 1,298 3,741,858,167 1,547,253,896
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 88 759 3,592,501,834 1,375,473,964
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 164 1,305 3,995,729,840 1,646,841,043
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 167 1,530 4,321,869,385 1,549,751,696
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 135 1,316 4,867,328,681 1,635,288,021
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 56 549 4,478,194,580 1,513,257,323
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 166 1,433 4,251,362,491 1,617,220,049
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 85 773 4,026,477,825 1,451,846,392

bloodpirate
17th October 2016, 05:06 PM
if you cry enough .. one of our leaders will get the thread title changed to ***FoD Vs Gladiators - vigilante***

until then enjoy the attention .. even if it is just from me.

Danny
17th October 2016, 05:07 PM
It sounded to me like glads are something of a boondoggle of yonder days.
You rogues show signs of carte blanche but infact are dilettante.

Enough with ya big words....

kaoz
17th October 2016, 05:34 PM
if you cry enough .. one of our leaders will get the thread title changed to ***FoD Vs Gladiators - vigilante***

until then enjoy the attention .. even if it is just from me.

No BP I'm just raiding a rogue back, they should kick you for such actions! =)

LinguiniFresh
17th October 2016, 05:38 PM
there should be a much bigger gap between these two numbers considering your alliance is roughly 2.5x ours...

Well seeing as the vast majority of our members are maxable, it's not all that surprising. If you don't understand that being able to max almost an entire alliance = higher sab totals than an alliance with a large member base that isn't maxable then idk who you are calling a nub.

Not our fault you guys do a trash job managing your accounts so your sab value suffers when it could be at the 2.5x it should be. Plenty of you have a couple hundred K TFF and the value of a 50k TFF. And yes before the war too.

cottonball
17th October 2016, 05:45 PM
I see we're back to playing both sides of the fence again, aren't we? It was not long ago you claimed that we were just allies with LaCN, not FOD. Now all of a sudden you want to play the "we're in the same chain" card.

Once you guys have all of your lies and excuses laid out in order, then come back to GUA. Until then, just click those sab/raid buttons you guys claim to love so much!

I refer you to the phrase, "white man speak with forked tongue"... it really applies no matter what color you are... but the point is, Allies or not, the in-chain rule is common sense practice... I'm sure if AAA was raiding Aggie they wouldn't be impressed... or if DEMK was raiding king_mello... you get the point... I know you're not nearly as stupid as you act... so please get real...

Then don't invite me to the party.

59 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Sabotage 1 0
59 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Recon 0 0

Lost Weapons Log
64 Blackpowder Missiles 43 minutes ago

13 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 106 859 3,693,468,359 1,500,349,641
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 130 1,185 3,929,880,009 1,416,309,702
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 163 1,298 3,741,858,167 1,547,253,896
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 88 759 3,592,501,834 1,375,473,964
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 164 1,305 3,995,729,840 1,646,841,043
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 167 1,530 4,321,869,385 1,549,751,696
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 135 1,316 4,867,328,681 1,635,288,021
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 56 549 4,478,194,580 1,513,257,323
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 166 1,433 4,251,362,491 1,617,220,049
14 minutes ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 85 773 4,026,477,825 1,451,846,392

Really dude?

Alliances: The United Empires, Wrecking Crew, Gladiators, TUE - Senate, FF-LOP-TUE (Primary)

kaoz
17th October 2016, 06:01 PM
Really dude?

Alliances: The United Empires, Wrecking Crew, Gladiators, TUE - Senate, FF-LOP-TUE (Primary)

It's not that unusual.

Name: BankRankClick
Commander: J_VA
Supreme Commander iznobest1
Chain Name: LCNFOD
Alliances (6): Forces of Darkness (Primary)
The United Empires, The Last of the Mohicans, Michigan, Wolf Guardians, BERN
- Hide Secondary

Thought FOD had no rules....

bloodpirate
17th October 2016, 06:09 PM
It's not that unusual.

Name: BankRankClick
Commander: J_VA
Supreme Commander iznobest1
Chain Name: LCNFOD
Alliances (6): Forces of Darkness (Primary)
The United Empires, The Last of the Mohicans, Michigan, Wolf Guardians, BERN
- Hide Secondary

Thought FOD had no rules....

we have no rules, and we aren't at war with TUE .. so whats your point?? maybe if he wore the glad tag, i would sab him, hehehehe .. NOT

ROLYAT
17th October 2016, 07:20 PM
Iby, i never said that we should raid inchain members, I even let fod members get away with low hitting me because I'd rather keep the gold inchain. It's also common practice to fsab inchain members yet you guys banned us from doing so even though you have 0 evidence we ever sabbed you.

Really this whole war boiled down to the fact that you guys were upset that 1 rogue account was raiding you (and has been for 5 years and will continue to even if kicked from chain) so much so that you completely ignored how much growth we provided you and lacn.

In summary, 1 tiny rogue account cost you 2 leaders and what, 10+ members(?), and any shot of beating SR. But no, please tell me how I'm the one acting stupid.

Danny
17th October 2016, 07:38 PM
2 leaders? Xentor didn't go because of Gladiators.... get off your high horse....

Fin
17th October 2016, 07:54 PM
I refer you to the phrase, "white man speak with forked tongue"... it really applies no matter what color you are... but the point is, Allies or not, the in-chain rule is common sense practice... I'm sure if AAA was raiding Aggie they wouldn't be impressed... or if DEMK was raiding king_mello... you get the point... I know you're not nearly as stupid as you act... so please get real...

I happen to have logs from both TGF as well as Xentor saying if it was reversed they wouldn't discharge said officer. He will raid regardless, but in chain he will at least hit our targets as well. You also had a way to stop him from raiding too, you chose not to though.

Edit:
I could post said logs but likely they would be called fakes

bloodpirate
17th October 2016, 08:12 PM
I happen to have logs from both TGF as well as Xentor saying if it was reversed they wouldn't discharge said officer. He will raid regardless, but in chain he will at least hit our targets as well. You also had a way to stop him from raiding too, you chose not to though.

Edit:
I could post said logs but likely they would be called fakes

i would believe said logs. since discharging would not do any good. we would punish by removing script and alliance tag. you refused to do anything but encourage him. and others to prove you were not allies but enemies in chain.

Fin
17th October 2016, 09:06 PM
i would believe said logs. since discharging would not do any good. we would punish by removing script and alliance tag. you refused to do anything but encourage him. and others to prove you were not allies but enemies in chain.

Logs as requested:

ROLYAT
17th October 2016, 10:38 PM

He doesn't use our script :rofl:

chrisl7605
18th October 2016, 08:54 AM
I would just like to thank my good friends in DEMK dougie (sean), enyavdum (david), and EM (Frankie) for giving me sells to help me maintain and finally get some stats. They have been very supportive to us during this war.

MFnBonsai
18th October 2016, 10:01 AM
Private message logs, chat logs cannot be posted here....

why....

1: they can be faked....
2: when logs were posted everyone said they were faked....
3: private messages are just that meant to be private....
4: chat logs and private messages cannot be verified as legit....

Attack, sabb, mass logs can be posted....

Now you all know why we do not allow certain logs to be posted.... if you have an issue with it pm me here or on IRC....

bloodpirate
18th October 2016, 10:26 AM
I would just like to thank my good friends in DEMK dougie (sean), enyavdum (david), and EM (Frankie) for giving me sells to help me maintain and finally get some stats. They have been very supportive to us during this war.

who are you ingame, just curious why you would be bragging about getting sells in this thread

ROLYAT
18th October 2016, 10:40 AM
who are you ingame, just curious why you would be bragging about getting sells in this thread

Should be easy to find out with how updated your amazing script is. Since you apparently nailed the "sell" Fin got, it should take the same (in)competent detective work to find who he is.

chrisl7605
18th October 2016, 10:48 AM

I am someone that was taken from this world way to soon :sadmonkey

#DOFHarambe

Danny
18th October 2016, 06:53 PM
You lot are seriously like a bunch of old women bitching at the hair salon... seriously... wow

ThomasA
18th October 2016, 11:09 PM
We are aware that certain posters post false information about most things; exaggerated sab stats, understated damages, inactive lists of people inactive before the war etc. The kind of posts that are restricted are the ones that are abused the most and cause the most problems. These people spoil things for everyone, as they cry when their posts are removed and others legitimate posts remain....

bloodpirate got this thread closed by ignoring the rules after warnings. If he continues to do so it will end up permanently closed or him banned... If you want it to remain open, I suggest you all get back on the topic of the war and stop the abuse.

Try fighting a clean war on the battlefield for a change...

macmoney
21st October 2016, 02:17 PM
I like after all the bantering on Krieper, really FOD loves Krieper tactics.

Not only did they send sk8terbro outta chain to sell back into chain, they have him go Inactive mode :redface:

sk8rbro12345 (not active)

Guess he didn't like my killer slays

2 days ago sk8rbro12345 (not active) 4,808,659 Gold stolen 161 188 19,098,026 516,925,921

get me some :<3:

BTW Thanks for opening the thread :)

LinguiniFresh
22nd October 2016, 08:29 AM
He's been MIA for over 2 weeks, we hope he is ok irl.

This log was 3 days ago, so unless people normally let their Dragonskins take 80% damage in repairs...

Weapons
Name Type Quantity Strength
Nunchaku ??? 559 1,000/1,000
??? ??? 1,855 57.91/???
Lookout Tower Sentry ??? ???/1,000
??? ??? 3,142 ???/600

Your inferences are just as great as your account values :)

Fin
25th October 2016, 03:48 PM
Remember that time BP tried to pull a fast one and train sentry right after my 24hrs came up? Me too

Covert Mission Report
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 3 spies to attempt to sabotage 116 of CP_Bloodpirate_DES's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter CP_Bloodpirate_DES's armory undetected, and destroy 116 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

x2

chrisl7605
25th October 2016, 04:11 PM
Wars been boring since the beginning. I have grown 3 times my aat since the start of war and I waste my time sabbing like 10aats. This was just the only war BP could pick in which his alliance wouldn't completely crumble. Though at this rate this is going I can't imagine anyone worries about messing with FoD anymore.

Imagine how weak they would be if it weren't for LaCNs giving them so much growth.

roy123
26th October 2016, 01:51 PM
Wars been boring since the beginning. I have grown 3 times my aat since the start of war and I waste my time sabbing like 10aats. This was just the only war BP could pick in which his alliance wouldn't completely crumble. Though at this rate this is going I can't imagine anyone worries about messing with FoD anymore.

Imagine how weak they would be if it weren't for LaCNs giving them so much growth.

And who will care about warring GLD the top accounts going for sentry except for fin

rank Target Name Alliance Sentry Spy AAT DA SA Account Value Time since/Time til sab Last maxed
35 FinMcGee Gladiators 61,900,175,349 75,466,415,906 66 3,446,502,933 2,332,953,322 26,620,650,000 Never / NOW Never
146 Harambe Gladiators 42,897,063,759 4,024,618,767 27 284,932,751 2,533,288,879 11,099,715,000 Never / NOW Never
150 DenDias Gladiators 25,343,611,818 6,278,942,134 18 579,990,796 2,267,132,901 7,272,150,000 Never / NOW 1 days
188 Baller- Gladiators 23,454,323,460 5,381,489,130 15 266,690,309 870,841,442 6,347,350,000 Never / NOW Never
266 Vengeful_Spirit Gladiators 28,755,293,636 2,864,889,103 19 15,311,308 2,211,030,747 7,647,550,000 Never / NOW 21 days

ROLYAT
26th October 2016, 09:23 PM
And who will care about warring GLD the top accounts going for sentry except for fin

rank Target Name Alliance Sentry Spy AAT DA SA Account Value Time since/Time til sab Last maxed
35 FinMcGee Gladiators 61,900,175,349 75,466,415,906 66 3,446,502,933 2,332,953,322 26,620,650,000 Never / NOW Never
146 Harambe Gladiators 42,897,063,759 4,024,618,767 27 284,932,751 2,533,288,879 11,099,715,000 Never / NOW Never
150 DenDias Gladiators 25,343,611,818 6,278,942,134 18 579,990,796 2,267,132,901 7,272,150,000 Never / NOW 1 days
188 Baller- Gladiators 23,454,323,460 5,381,489,130 15 266,690,309 870,841,442 6,347,350,000 Never / NOW Never
266 Vengeful_Spirit Gladiators 28,755,293,636 2,864,889,103 19 15,311,308 2,211,030,747 7,647,550,000 Never / NOW 21 days

What?

macmoney
27th October 2016, 01:14 PM

Whats wrong with loading your account up for the long haul? :wtf:

But we dont mind you TRYING to pick on us. We still have plenty to hold over you. Thats victory's over NWO (Immortals RIP, you were a good kid), AaA, and SR. Al-last, you have one surrender from RlopF :kiss:

And that, is why this war just tickles me pink :P:<3:

roy123
28th October 2016, 02:02 PM
Whats wrong with loading your account up for the long haul? :wtf:

But we dont mind you TRYING to pick on us. We still have plenty to hold over you. Thats victory's over NWO (Immortals RIP, you were a good kid), AaA, and SR. Al-last, you have one surrender from RlopF :kiss:

And that, is why this war just tickles me pink :P:<3:

My point is that you cant max sabb ppl whit 2.5 bill sentry

macmoney
28th October 2016, 03:20 PM

That's why you posted all those names that can sab 2.5b sentry? :rofl:

news flash, not many alliances can max an account, thats why most have teamed up with each other to attempt to create "mega" alliances. Even then, I dont think any but maybe two chain's can max someone :icon_eek:

We also have not said we can max anyone. All you have to do is look at the alliance sizes and determine if some even has a chance too :eek13:

obvious is obvious

Lancelotnl
1st November 2016, 05:05 AM
So, is this war still going?

macmoney
1st November 2016, 05:34 AM

I'm happy to say it is, although by fod activity, who knows how much longer :1poke:

Fin
1st November 2016, 08:57 AM

Top 5 Sabbers
1. FinMcGee 29.67b

#rip FoD

kaoz
1st November 2016, 01:29 PM
Top 5 Sabbers
1. FinMcGee 29.67b

#rip FoD

I have been told you had a head start with fake sabbing? =)

ROLYAT
1st November 2016, 01:58 PM
I have been told you had a head start with fake sabbing? =)

Sneaky bastard

Typical Patriots fan :P

kaoz
1st November 2016, 06:06 PM
Sneaky bastard

Typical Patriots fan :P

No harm intend whatsoever. =)

6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 94 1,407 9,560,627,808 1,655,278,788
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 83 1,155 9,231,608,132 1,728,234,902
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 118 1,804 10,135,045,882 1,718,268,730
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 99 1,292 9,475,443,465 1,893,234,987
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 55 776 9,170,711,917 1,686,570,835
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 116 1,951 11,265,224,900 1,744,546,528
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 70 1,173 10,192,946,861 1,591,714,841
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 54 783 8,800,735,144 1,598,449,592
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 110 1,573 9,716,426,860 1,778,727,242
6 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 123 1,975 9,871,544,933 1,609,562,232

angiefan
2nd November 2016, 04:59 AM
anyways on topic anybody got any lists of sab totals or raid totals to paint a picture of this war so far?

macmoney
2nd November 2016, 10:40 AM
anyways on topic anybody got any lists of sab totals or raid totals to paint a picture of this war so far?

well, i'll respond with a repost of this post :<3:

As neither side is maxing anyone. Kinda sad that a alliance 3 times bigger then us, and getting plenty of help from lacn isn't maxing :) let alone trying to brag that we cant :rant:

We know this as fod has been getting some help from sabs by those evil individualizes in SR, AaA(rip, you were a good kid) and NWO.:groovy2:

Total Damage on FOD total: 97,581,582,000 / 15,969 missions :punch:

Not bad for 28 rogues :D :rofl:

I wish there was a war stat for how many leaders have left, or stepped down from FoD. Either way Live Love Laugh as we continue to raid and sab over a 275 tff account :facepalm:

ROLYAT
2nd November 2016, 03:55 PM
I'm sad to report that FOD sabbed away the last of my shields and chainmail

1 Chainmail 1 days, 19 hours, 4 minutes, 19 seconds ago
25 Shields 1 days, 19 hours, 15 minutes, 12 seconds ago

The Republic has fallen :cry3:

macmoney
3rd November 2016, 10:14 AM
congratulations to fod, on breaking the 100b damage taken.

Total Damage on FOD total: 101,101,542,000 / 16,387 missions

GoddessAriana-SR
5th November 2016, 03:44 AM
I updated both chains at war (filtering out LaCN though), removing those that are inactive, adding everyone who is active, removing all weapons/tools that aren't there anymore and updating all armories in the last 2 hours. Note that with my very limited spy, I was unable to update some large sentry accounts from both sides. However those have also been updated in GO in the last 24 hours.

Total Sell of Value:

5. FoD 566,026,800,000
10. GLD 95,677,400,000

Top 10 sell value in FoD:

1. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 50,176,105,000
2. billythekid 42,809,480,000
3. uwilldie 39,127,585,000
4. pikamon 24,189,025,000
5. breaker 23,329,425,000
6. LinguiniFresh 22,304,520,000
7. J_VA 18,537,085,000
8. Matt- 15,804,110,000
9. Aegis 13,126,610,000
10. Ascherit 10,466,540,000

Top 10 sell value in Gladiators:

1. FinMcGee 24,845,730,000
2. Harambe 7,367,605,000
3. Baller- 5,946,115,000
4. DenDias 5,268,165,000
5. Vengeful_Spirit 5,125,155,000
6. Matt-B 3,411,135,000
7. geordie4eva 3,022,985,000
8. CRIMETIME 2,396,835,000
9. ROLYAT_OG 2,185,890,000
10. Htown 1,117,655,000

Total people in FoD chain (no LaCN): 69
Total people in GLD chain: 36

Top 30 spy in FoD chain:

1. billythekid 158,961,506,838
2. uwilldie 82,859,334,699
3. pikamon 67,668,752,050
4. breaker 66,241,980,722
5. J_VA 65,856,645,920
6. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 60,600,970,120
7. LinguiniFresh 58,540,718,058
8. Aegis 56,370,600,356
9. Matt- 55,151,442,617
10. rowdygirl932 31,499,284,792
11. Daddaye 28,880,929,510
12. xser 27,600,521,677
13. Jackdaw 27,049,007,742
14. ibykus 25,073,842,039
15. SaintNispe 20,348,374,433
16. Cinai 19,861,045,509
17. Simply-The-Vest 15,365,839,539
18. ronburgundy 14,296,904,143
19. LordCounter- 12,578,433,121
20. Leax 12,082,660,339
21. AnthonyO 10,727,027,319
22. Complex 10,426,887,158
23. split1 10,331,886,002
24. Anca 10,200,357,808
25. Nihilist- 10,126,003,748
26. Grabacr 9,141,491,650
27. Reckless87 8,823,861,451
28. NoPulpOrange 8,667,908,236
29. Russell-The-Red 6,490,015,802
30. freckles 6,203,965,334

Top 30 spy in Gladiators chain:

1. FinMcGee 83,085,147,028
2. Matt-B 9,645,791,603
3. ROLYAT_OG 9,330,156,780
4. Baller- 8,772,499,969
5. DenDias 6,387,156,407
6. CRIMETIME 5,161,789,837
7. Htown 4,307,307,774
8. Harambe 4,011,688,403
9. flakjaket_303 2,006,497,607
10. geordie4eva 1,732,089,698
11. wAaArgAaAsm 1,605,310,220
12. BegForMercy 1,422,360,075
13. Deadskull2 1,056,729,600
14. trillville 948,584,744
15. Oceana 838,955,941
16. enterprise12907 439,080,520
17. Newgerman 241,688,660
18. PainPanda 166,999,264
19. Shiva 55,663,634
20. Logical 12,345,101
21. macrnoney 6,846,765
22. Vengeful_Spirit 4,917,326
23. Silent-Killer 3,174,095
24. Lil_rick 2,863,392
25. Jon2887 1,207,196
26. ircfather 726,288
27. Mr-HARDCORE 464,600
28. Jtslayer 447,031
29. azn_invzn 80,373
30. porkfriedrice 12,358

Top 30 Sentry in FoD chain:

1. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 312,892,457,899
2. uwilldie 254,721,315,468
3. billythekid 159,598,922,799
4. breaker 98,169,307,838
5. pikamon 62,396,489,353
6. J_VA 62,081,490,187
7. LinguiniFresh 46,073,459,027
8. Matt- 34,273,521,794
9. Aegis 33,402,683,787
10. Ascherit 31,661,189,296
11. ibykus 29,134,586,674
12. Grabacr 23,276,144,243
13. Nihilist- 21,976,909,447
14. xser 20,991,233,385
15. ronburgundy 16,422,681,127
16. split1 13,120,352,281
17. Daddaye 10,073,987,658
18. Simply-The-Vest 8,886,701,986
19. PHOENIX_LEB 8,066,562,672
20. mock_deano 7,902,845,500
21. Jackdaw 7,895,935,364
22. Nel55on 7,772,484,214
23. rowdygirl932 6,345,256,235
24. kellaw 6,201,114,286
25. Reckless87 5,588,432,630
26. Iron2358Maiden 5,501,570,414
27. Complex 5,179,503,634
28. shebby187 3,392,991,158
29. bobvlad 3,324,175,630
30. nighthawk23 3,080,975,971

Top 30 Sentry in Gladiators chain:

1. FinMcGee 119,169,962,506
2. Harambe 39,354,892,188
3. DenDias 34,353,561,923
4. Vengeful_Spirit 33,674,460,784
5. Baller- 29,174,314,984
6. geordie4eva 10,142,360,637
7. Matt-B 4,560,277,595
8. flakjaket_303 3,913,359,099
9. CRIMETIME 3,378,566,145
10. Htown 2,269,154,720
11. ROLYAT_OG 2,023,041,284
12. Oceana 646,650,979
13. Shiva 542,410,897
14. Silent-Killer 289,217,772
15. Logical 148,432,939
16. porkfriedrice 119,744,715
17. Deadskull2 118,428,708
18. trillville 93,032,375
19. PainPanda 13,481,970
20. enterprise12907 7,226,991
21. BegForMercy 3,718,287
22. Lil_rick 2,914,802
23. Jon2887 1,711,966
24. Mr-HARDCORE 218,635
25. ircfather 164,707
26. azn_invzn 147,603
27. macrnoney 146,349
28. Jtslayer 133,823
29. jennitalia 14,165
30. Zhat_German_dude 2,970

source
5th November 2016, 10:57 AM
Thought I might put my totals in as FoD have done their usual thing
2 hours: 1,153,800,000
Guess that adds me as warring FoD too
GLDS + source vs FoD

ThirtySeven
5th November 2016, 11:53 AM
I know Gladiators are supposed to die at the end of a fight for everyones amusement, but with the displayed stats ratios, neither a fight nor amusement is being offered.

macmoney
6th November 2016, 05:33 PM
Congrats to fod and linguinfresh on the new appointed leadership position, may be interesting to see if he is going to be as competitent as castleblack was, but have all his hard work tarnished by bp.... again.

source
7th November 2016, 01:50 AM
Congrats to fod and linguinfresh on the new appointed leadership position, may be interesting to see if he is going to be as competitent as castleblack was, but have all his hard work tarnished by bp.... again.

lmfao
dude, no matter how many times they say that they are changing leadership around it is always a big fat lie

any way my sab totals so far on FoD 24 hours: 2,957,900,000

GiantDave_WoC
7th November 2016, 05:42 AM
lmfao
dude, no matter how many times they say that they are changing leadership around it is always a big fat lie

any way my sab totals so far on FoD 24 hours: 2,957,900,000

I was a leader and now I am not a leader... where is the lie?

macmoney
7th November 2016, 06:43 AM

pretty simple.

You were a leader. Now you're a inactive leader :redface:

Although, if we were to compare your GUA posts to most other koc users, You are sorta active? :wtf:

J_VA
7th November 2016, 07:31 AM
It's all true.Nothing is very active.He logs on,raids,logs off.Every single day!!!Such dedication :)
But does that make him a leader......

I do wish we had some 30 more nothings :lol:

ROLYAT
7th November 2016, 07:46 AM

I think the reference is more relevant to iby and BP who claim to not be leaders yet both have bragged in this thread that they started this war which means that they either made are the actual leaders who made a calculated decision to war GLD or they are two rogues that will force the FOD leadership into wars that they do not want to be a part of; meaning that the FOD "leaders" are not really leaders at all and are simply a figure head that allow iby and BP to dictate what the alliance is going to do regardless of their official title or rank in the alliance. I think the actions of prior "leaders" answer that question.

TL;DR version, Iby and BP still run FOD regardless of who has been appointed "leader".

Danny
7th November 2016, 08:12 AM
Being as it is now Source & Glads vs FoD I'd like to put it out there....

Machine - Your growth is supporting Source, Thus meaning supporting Glads.

Imo, If you wanna keep your nice rank and nice stats would be a wise move to ditch commander before your logs start getting visited.

ROLYAT
7th November 2016, 08:21 AM

We, FoD - Are giving you 24hours to make a decision to either ditch Source and save yourself or stay under him and get approved and watch that pretty rank of yours slowly decrease and watch those stats slowly perish with that juicy aat.

Choice is yours.

Sounds like you are inviting raids to TGF with that logic :P

Danny
7th November 2016, 08:29 AM
Shh taylor!

source
7th November 2016, 08:38 AM
Sounds like you are inviting raids to TGF with that logic :P

It does sound like he is
Bazza did not sound keen on my including lacn in on this
just the typical FOD double standards, it's like dealing with a feminist on her monthly cycle

want me to stop sabbing FoD? take me off the sab list for stupid reasons

macmoney
7th November 2016, 09:56 AM

Imo, If you wanna keep your nice rank and nice stats would be a wise move to ditch commander before your logs start getting visited.

Will be interesting how your relationship with LaCN lasts. No one's gotten more growth, and benefits in this war then FoD from LaCN, and I dont think they want to be in this pointless BP Cryfest.

source
7th November 2016, 01:49 PM
it's a shame I can't post logs of conversations
had one member trying to negotiate to remove me from the sab list

Sab Damage so far: 4,032,300,200

ROTTENSOUL
7th November 2016, 04:20 PM
TL;DR version, Iby and BP still run FOD regardless of who has been appointed "leader".

Wrong, Iby and BP are both my bitches.

P.s

I didn't check gua in a long time, but I wrongly assumed the glads tears would have dried up by now.

ROLYAT
7th November 2016, 06:19 PM
I didn't check gua in a long time, but I wrongly assumed the glads tears would have dried up by now.

Si, that is true. That's why we have to keep appointing new leaders. Because we're constantly crying :rofl:

ROTTENSOUL
7th November 2016, 06:37 PM
Si, that is true. That's why we have to keep appointing new leaders. Because we're constantly crying :rofl:

Good one! :rofl:

Danny
7th November 2016, 07:35 PM
Whos been trying to negotiate getting you off the sab list mate?

Source, You've publically announced that it's going to be you & glads vs FoD, In my eyes and most of FoD's you're teaming with glads against us.... If thats how its going to be then so be it.

Xentor
7th November 2016, 08:00 PM
Can confirm Iby and Rotten pretty much let new leaders have free reign. They advise and give their opinion but constantly make a point of saying, "It's your decision now, we're just here to advise". And if you want to know who pushed to war Gladiators, it was definitely BP in the first place wanting to war over PainPanda, but ultimately it was a decision discussed with the entire alliance, everyone was keen to war Gladiators except Castle, I was the one that made the decision to go to war, I told Danzo (Our bf mod at the time, recently elected as a leader alongside LinguiniFresh - Congratulations!) to post on the forums that we're at war, etcetera.

I also did not want to step down as leader, I loved it.... Unfortunately real life comes first. On topic though, are you guys even warring? Pretty sure from script logs, only 3-4 people are raiding our bigs each day and hardly any of you have any spy.

Danny
8th November 2016, 12:16 AM
Let them try and speculate to accumulate, its funny how all the sudden everyone can predict the future.

Ya'll must all be putting extra hours in at them "How to be a psychic" lessons with Mystic Meg....

.... Must be why not much of you lot are sabbing me xD

source
8th November 2016, 01:58 AM
Whos been trying to negotiate getting you off the sab list mate?

Source, You've publically announced that it's going to be you & glads vs FoD, In my eyes and most of FoD's you're teaming with glads against us.... If thats how its going to be then so be it.

that is interesting cause the way I heard it, you and Xentor want me approved for the whole age
what is even more amusing is that some of your leaders claim I went rogue
any way
make up your minds on this
it is getting old real fast dealing with FoD and it's contradictions on issues and twisting of facts
suggest you chaps take some time to read though chat logs to understand what was actually said as it seems the only lack of communication is in the form of you not understanding the English language

since you have included machine in this issue, does that mean I can start including LACN on my sab list?

Can confirm Iby and Rotten pretty much let new leaders have free reign. They advise and give their opinion but constantly make a point of saying, "It's your decision now, we're just here to advise". And if you want to know who pushed to war Gladiators, it was definitely BP in the first place wanting to war over PainPanda, but ultimately it was a decision discussed with the entire alliance, everyone was keen to war Gladiators except Castle, I was the one that made the decision to go to war, I told Danzo (Our bf mod at the time, recently elected as a leader alongside LinguiniFresh - Congratulations!) to post on the forums that we're at war, etcetera.

again this is not what I heard, in fact my inside source (ignore the pun) mentioned that FoD leaders are having trouble letting go of things

any how
post some totals of what you guys have sabbed so far

My sab total as of last night 4,832,300,200

macmoney
8th November 2016, 06:52 AM
On topic though, are you guys even warring? Pretty sure from script logs, only 3-4 people are raiding our bigs each day and hardly any of you have any spy.

I can confirm we have more then 3-4 people raiding your bigs daily :redface:

and I'll reconfirm how we disbanded our chain set up, for the good of koc as a whole and get TGF in range of SR leader (which for the most part worked). Now b/c of you guys (and lacn too, since they did nothing to get you guys to calm down), she's fallen behind SR's #2 big, and going back and fourth between gain/losing growth to SR's #3 tff. So we had very little growth going into our current "bigs" which hurt there potential on selling off to our mids for spy (just like you guys have been doing). Also we haven't been getting any growth, or sells from other alliances. We're just GLD doing our thing and keeping you guys in line :punch:

Id say the real question is, are you guys even helping LaCN with growth? :violin:

Also, judging from your turns building up from start of war till a few days ago. Were you even Waring?

ROLYAT
8th November 2016, 08:42 AM
Kind of ironic that the alliance that cried the most about SR having a stranglehold on the game single handedly gave them the age. They weakened SRs biggest competition because of Fin fakesabbing and a 300 tff raiding them.

But don't let me bring logic into this discussion.

source
8th November 2016, 09:01 AM
Kind of ironic that the alliance that cried the most about SR having a stranglehold on the game single handedly gave them the age. They weakened SRs biggest competition because of Fin fakesabbing and a 300 tff raiding them.

hahahahaha concur on that count

ROLYAT
8th November 2016, 11:43 AM
Name: Machine
Commander: None

Wish I could say Im surprised. Some people stand up to bullies while others do not I suppose.

source
8th November 2016, 11:48 AM
apparently I am a rogue in all this
"handsome rogue" has a nice ring to it
2 more hours till my next sab run
hope FoD have increased their aat for me :D

J_VA
8th November 2016, 11:59 AM
Xentor isn't actively playing.He's out in the bush for a job,no steady inet.So no,he hasn't really been warring much.
Sab totals J_VA: a bunch of towers,some skins,the odd nun

LaCN/FoD warred SR 2 ages in a row while all of you stood idle on the side.Not sure where you're going with that?

Furthermore,Sweet Revenge,LaCN,the pope,Trump,butter,chuck norris,submarines,fox tv and Tom Jones are all equally irrelevant to this topic.

source
8th November 2016, 12:04 PM
Xentor isn't actively playing.He's out in the bush for a job,no steady inet.So no,he hasn't really been warring much.

LaCN/FoD warred SR 2 ages in a row while all of you stood idle on the side.Not sure where you're going with that?

Furthermore,Sweet Revenge,LaCN,the pope,Trump,butter,chuck norris,submarines,fox tv and Tom Jones are all equally irrelevant to this topic.

lacn are allied with FoD so why should they not be included? after all lacn are giving growth to FoD leach spots

ROLYAT
8th November 2016, 12:11 PM

I legit have no idea what any of this meant. Usually I find your posts funny J_VA. I hope you're not slipping :(

macmoney
8th November 2016, 12:35 PM

We didn't sit idle, we've warred them the last 2 ages in a row..... actually, we've warred them like 4 ages in a row? possibly 5? :rofl:

it wasn't that to long ago you were allied with them btw. Guess you're still allies, or scared. :redface:

now like other posters already said, they are realivant as they're in chain. That's why Danny brought up in chain people in the first place :P

ROTTENSOUL
8th November 2016, 02:24 PM
since you have included machine in this issue, does that mean I can start including LACN on my sab list?

Sure you can!

With your chain warring NWO and all it seems like a very smart move of you to start shit with LaCN.
If you attack them they can attack your chain using the same logic and I doubt you would like that.

If you're smart you get your priorities straight and just help your chain in the war they are fighting, without making risky moves because of personal grudges.

ROLYAT
8th November 2016, 02:46 PM
If you're smart you get your priorities straight and just help your chain in the war they are fighting, without making risky moves because of personal grudges.

The irony is just too overwhelming :facepalm:

J_VA
8th November 2016, 09:47 PM
lacn are allied with FoD so why should they not be included? after all lacn are giving growth to FoD leach spots

I said they're not relevant to this thread as they're not participating in the war.
Wether they should be included into the war or not is a different matter.

Rolyat "I legit have no idea what any of this meant"
Which part did you find difficult?I'll draw you a picture :)

macmoney "We didn't sit idle, we've warred them....."
True.That was more aimed at source.Wasn't clear.
Anyway,SR is irrelevant in this topic.

"it wasn't that to long ago you were allied with them btw. Guess you're still allies, or scared"
Also true.When I returned to KoC and joined FoD they were allied with SR.Never really understood why and sure didn't like it.
But I figured it wouldn't last long,and it didn't :)

And could y'all please quit the 'ooo,you're scared' kintergarten tactics.It hurts my feelings :(

cowboy_from_hell
9th November 2016, 01:52 AM
So Let me get this Straight? You guys aporoved source for atleast sketchy reasons, when he sabs back you bully machine that if he doesn't change commanders he will be sabbed aswell? And SR are the bullies in koc! If you ever wanted any support in a war against Sr, that seems to be gone now. You guys are the ones that bully other chains, personally i'd rather war fod than nwo but I guess we started that war a few days too soon

Mielinski
9th November 2016, 02:10 AM
So Let me get this Straight? You guys aporoved source for atleast sketchy reasons, when he sabs back you bully machine that if he doesn't change commanders he will be sabbed aswell? And SR are the bullies in koc! If you ever wanted any support in a war against Sr, that seems to be gone now. You guys are the ones that bully other chains, personally i'd rather war fod than nwo but I guess we started that war a few days too soon

The true face of FoD, def now with linguini leading as well. They are bullies, if they didn't have LaCN providing them growth it would have been a fair fight against Glads imo.

Are their raid counts/day on the top accounts on both sides available? Still not enough damage to force a race change somewhere?

source
9th November 2016, 05:48 AM
Sure you can!

With your chain warring NWO and all it seems like a very smart move of you to start shit with LaCN.
If you attack them they can attack your chain using the same logic and I doubt you would like that.

wish I could but for some reason Xentor just loves putting me on the sab list for just about any reason
speaking of which
I was recently informed that my approval was meant to be for 24 hours if I had not retaliated
would have been nice if that had been communicated

any way
on with the show
Last night's sab total: 1,211,400,000
poor effort I know
been busy

ROLYAT
9th November 2016, 07:39 AM
If you ever wanted any support in a war against Sr, that seems to be gone now.

They had support to war SR but were too scared to pull the trigger.

J_VA
9th November 2016, 07:40 AM
Are their raid counts/day on the top accounts on both sides available? Still not enough damage to force a race change somewhere?

Not much raiding going on from either side.FoD's too inactive and Glads,well,also I guess.Plus they lack the numbers.
It's not really a war but more a sabfest.

I think Fin gets raided by 15 people on a daily basis + some farming.Devastating huh? LOL
I tried to rally the troops for an organised mass passed saturday and sunday.Turnout was rather disappointing as usual,I think 12 to 15 people raided + 2 sabbers.
Still managed to kill off some 10k tbg soldiers (do correct me if we overestimated this) on saturday.By sunday Fin was stocked up on mercs,of course.

A missed oportunity that will not present itself again.If more people showed up we could've delivered an uppercut instead of a brush on the cheeck :/

source
9th November 2016, 07:58 AM
Not much raiding going on from either side.FoD's too inactive and Glads,well,also I guess.Plus they lack the numbers.
It's not really a war but more a sabfest.

I think Fin gets raided by 15 people on a daily basis + some farming.Devastating huh? LOL
I tried to rally the troops for an organised mass passed saturday and sunday.Turnout was rather disappointing as usual,I think 12 to 15 people raided + 2 sabbers.
Still managed to kill off some 10k tbg soldiers (do correct me if we overestimated this) on saturday.By sunday Fin was stocked up on mercs,of course.

A missed oportunity that will not present itself again.If more people showed up we could've delivered an uppercut instead of a brush on the cheeck :/

peeps getting bored
how long has this one been going for?

macmoney
9th November 2016, 09:01 AM
peeps getting bored
how long has this one been going for?

1 month and 1 week actually

Fernando
9th November 2016, 09:14 AM
If you ever wanted any support in a war against Sr, that seems to be gone now.

I don't think they want any involvement in warring SR in the future, and I think they're focusing their attention everywhere else to help avoid that confrontation. Funny cuz that was the only reason GLD-LaCN-fod lined up together in the first time :(

I suspect they'll excuse themselves out of the SR vs LaCN war by stating LaCN hasn't supported any of their silly conflicts, but we'll have to wait to see that.

source
10th November 2016, 01:48 AM
truce called between me and FoD
thanks for the fun chaps and good luck with this war
time for me to focus on NWO

GiantDave_WoC
10th November 2016, 05:44 AM
I don't think they want any involvement in warring SR in the future, and I think they're focusing their attention everywhere else to help avoid that confrontation. Funny cuz that was the only reason GLD-LaCN-fod lined up together in the first time :(

I suspect they'll excuse themselves out of the SR vs LaCN war by stating LaCN hasn't supported any of their silly conflicts, but we'll have to wait to see that.

Why would FoD war SR now?

We are a shadow of the force we were before when we sent glads and yourself into inactivity because most of the old guard aren't playing hard this age.

People need to stop seeing FoD as the number 1 threat to SR. We tried it, succeeded some ages failed last age and couldn't get the support this age.

Our time of leading KoC against becoming a game that is over on day one is finished. It's time for someone else to step up and lead the charge. FoD will just play our own game and have fun :)

macmoney
10th November 2016, 08:08 AM

We are a shadow of the force we were before when we sent glads and yourself into inactivity because most of the old guard aren't playing hard this age.

People need to stop seeing FoD as the number 1 threat to SR. We tried it, succeeded some ages failed last age and couldn't get the support this age.

Our time of leading KoC against becoming a game that is over on day one is finished. It's time for someone else to step up and lead the charge. FoD will just play our own game and have fun :)

You've never stopped them from ending the age #1 :biggrinan

You also are the reason why some people haven't when you established the FoD&SRButthurtness alliance :starwars:

Further more you are also the reason why people wont come together as the alliances that GLD banded together, you put tension with, warred, or have come close to warring this age. :lookdown:

but like people have said, you're scarred of sr. You can't sit here and say you're bored with the same old SR war, when bp, and Iby and put fod and GLD into the same old GLD vs fod war.

ROLYAT
10th November 2016, 08:17 AM

no one sees FOD as the number 1 threat to SR. We see FOD as the number 1 alliance afraid of SR.

Fernando
10th November 2016, 09:34 AM
no one sees FOD as the number 1 threat to SR. We see FOD as the number 1 alliance afraid of SR.

Hahahahahaha snap

OT: Fin broke 45 bill sabbed off fod. GJ.

ROTTENSOUL
10th November 2016, 04:07 PM
Hahahahahaha snap

OT: Fin broke 45 bill sabbed off fod. GJ.

Do you guys feel funny when you keep replying to eachother with hahaha, lol, lmao, :rofl: etc despite the post you're commenting on not even bringing a small smile on your face?

Anyway, Dave summed things up perfectly.

ROLYAT
10th November 2016, 07:57 PM
Do you guys feel funny when you keep replying to eachother with hahaha, lol, lmao, :rofl: etc despite the post you're commenting on not even bringing a small smile on your face?

Anyway, Dave summed things up perfectly.

Seems that we struck a nerve :sadmonkey

OT: ROLYAT_OG 14.36b

would be a lot higher but kind of went on a bender during the Cubs postseason run, especially the last 2 weeks or so :cheerlead

castleblack1
11th November 2016, 12:59 AM
Correct me if im wrong but didnt FoD stop SR getting #1 in age 18?

ThirtySeven
11th November 2016, 02:43 AM
Correct me if im wrong but didnt FoD stop SR getting #1 in age 18?

Talking about past achievements is a poor way to say you have not achieved much lately.
Also: wasn't age 18 the age that randomly ended? Admins honestly had a bigger part in that than you did.

It is a good thing you try to claim credit though, credit is more easily taken than given on GUA. :P

J_VA
11th November 2016, 06:24 AM
Talking about past achievements is a poor way to say you have not achieved much lately.
Also: wasn't age 18 the age that randomly ended? Admins honestly had a bigger part in that than you did.

It is a good thing you try to claim credit though, credit is more easily taken than given on GUA. :P

Well,FoD caused it indirectly by warring SR making Shara not hold all weapons.Not a great claim to fame imo but yeah,it is what it is
But FoD isn't talking about past achievements here.In fact,FoD isn't talking at all except for a few responses to glads who are raking up all kinds of irrelevant stuff.

Can't really blame 'em,there's not much to report on the current war

Here's a few achievements from this war:
-at start of war Fin was pulling away from Uwilldie,now Uwilldie,BP and billy have pulled out of his sabrange and his growth seems to have stalled.
-we went from 3 sabbers on Fin at the start to 7 now
-in one organised mass we managed to kill off some tbg soldiers (wooohoooo :P)
-at the start some glads accounts shot up rapidly,for some reason putting all their growth into sentry.that too has stopped and they even went back down a lil
-from the above I deduce glads have reached maintenance level

I must add that I think Fin hasn't been as active as usual the past week,i think he even forgot to sab me once.Not claiming this as a FoD achievement,probably just real life getting in the way.Seems more active again now,I'm interested to see if he'll pick up the pace again.
Or am I delusional? :lamer:

Fin
11th November 2016, 07:48 AM
Well,FoD caused it indirectly by warring SR making Shara not hold all weapons.Not a great claim to fame imo but yeah,it is what it is
But FoD isn't talking about past achievements here.In fact,FoD isn't talking at all except for a few responses to glads who are raking up all kinds of irrelevant stuff.

Can't really blame 'em,there's not much to report on the current war

Here's a few achievements from this war:
-at start of war Fin was pulling away from Uwilldie,now Uwilldie,BP and billy have pulled out of his sabrange and his growth seems to have stalled.
-we went from 3 sabbers on Fin at the start to 7 now
-in one organised mass we managed to kill off some tbg soldiers (wooohoooo :P)
-at the start some glads accounts shot up rapidly,for some reason putting all their growth into sentry.that too has stopped and they even went back down a lil
-from the above I deduce glads have reached maintenance level

I must add that I think Fin hasn't been as active as usual the past week,i think he even forgot to sab me once.Not claiming this as a FoD achievement,probably just real life getting in the way.Seems more active again now,I'm interested to see if he'll pick up the pace again.
Or am I delusional? :lamer:

Don't worry, I havent missed a day sabbing you.. one day was just several hours later than usual :)

It must to tough to get all these accounts into range of me when you are getting boosted from LaCN jajajaja

ROLYAT
11th November 2016, 08:35 AM
It must to tough to get all these accounts into range of me when you are getting boosted from LaCN jajajaja

hahaha, lol, lmao, :rofl:

And incase FOD doesn't think we can make fun of ourselves:

13 hours ago J_VA Attack defended 390 7,945 1,950,130,103 978,453,490

This is what happens when you misclick when trying to recon. Those 8k mercs will be missed :(

J_VA
11th November 2016, 08:36 AM
Don't worry, I havent missed a day sabbing you.. one day was just several hours later than usual :)

Other than BP and breaker none of them get growth from LaCN.

And I wouldn't mind if you forget to sab me ;)

Fin
11th November 2016, 08:55 AM
Other than BP and breaker none of them get growth from LaCN.

And I wouldn't mind if you forget to sab me ;)

True... but I wonder where all these sells come from? Its a mystery! Also interesting how much breakers stats have fluctuated over the weeks, but that couldnt be it...

J_VA
11th November 2016, 09:03 AM
Ah,sells.....

A few weeks ago BP,Uwilldie and billy passed gold down to get people in range.As I'm sure you've noticed.Other than that all I know about sells is that I didn't get one LOL

But I don't know everything that goes on,of course.

castleblack1
11th November 2016, 10:09 AM

clam down, was I claiming anything? or was I asking a question? im not even in FoD anymore so KYRJ (know your role jabroni)

Xentor
11th November 2016, 10:15 AM
that is interesting cause the way I heard it, you and Xentor want me approved for the whole age
what is even more amusing is that some of your leaders claim I went rogue
any way
make up your minds on this
it is getting old real fast dealing with FoD and it's contradictions on issues and twisting of facts
suggest you chaps take some time to read though chat logs to understand what was actually said as it seems the only lack of communication is in the form of you not understanding the English language

again this is not what I heard, in fact my inside source (ignore the pun) mentioned that FoD leaders are having trouble letting go of things

Actually, as I explained to Erebus very clearly. I approved you for multiple reasons. Using foul language multiple times toward members of FoD. Furthermore, you're constantly bringing bf issues such as "farming" to us wanting to approve our members. Lastly, you're just a person that spins things depending who you're talking to - Crying to us about your approval and acting like a big tough guy on GUA for example... Be happy that the new leaders of FoD were willing to give an olive branch, I wouldn't have.

I can confirm we have more then 3-4 people raiding your bigs daily :redface:

Also, judging from your turns building up from start of war till a few days ago. Were you even Waring?

Firstly, no I haven't been warring. I've been away without internet reception (I believe I raided Fin a couple days there when I did get phone reception) but during my weeks off I'm going to be around and active, as I have been.
According to script, the following people have raided our bigs in the past 48 hours:
Uwilldie raided a total of 30 times by: MR-HARDCORE, Oceana, Vengeful_Spirit
BP raided a total of 60 times by: MR-HARDCORE, Oceanax2, Vengeful_Spirit, porkfriedrice, PainPanda
Breaker raided a total of 40 times by: MR-HARDCORE, porkfriedrice, Vengeful_Spirit, PainPanda
J_VA raided a total of 40 times by, Vengeful_Spiritx2, MR-HARDCORE, porkfriedrice

An average of 85 raids per day combined on all targets... Pretty pathetic if you ask me.

We didn't sit idle, we've warred them the last 2 ages in a row..... actually, we've warred them like 4 ages in a row? possibly 5? :rofl:

More crap really. Gladiators got stomped on 1-2? ages ago by FoD, your entire chain went inactive, including your mains and leaders.... Including both of you. For such an awesome war chain that you are, that is doing SO much damage, your raids are pathetic and most of your accounts don't even have any spy. You know why we're at war, stop trying to use SR as a distraction and take your beating like a man

ROLYAT
11th November 2016, 10:32 AM
Lots of BS in Xentor's post. I will only point out that i find it funny you guys claim not to be bullies and then admitting to approving someone for using profanity. Your members use profanity constantly which I am all for but then don't pretend to be holier than thou.

Also, I have always been active including the war you are talking about. I was so active in fact that at one point I was warring SR, FOD, and AAA all at once. You should remember, you were QQing that I was allowed into your w.app group.

Fernando
11th November 2016, 12:13 PM
An average of 85 raids per day combined on all targets... Pretty pathetic if you ask me.
What's the average number of raids from your side tho? You're not doubling ours and you have more than 2x our members. What's that make your activity then my judgmental friend?

Gladiators got stomped on 1-2? ages ago by FoD, your entire chain went inactive, including your mains and leaders.... Including both of you.
Everyone from us stayed until EoA except for a few casualties and a massive turks leakage, everyone stood and still is, you're basically warring the same people now. I'm surprised you'd disrespect Taylor saying he quit when your leaders tried swallowing him into the suckage machine fod is.

For such an awesome war chain that you are
Have you noticed it's always fod that calls us a war chain? We've never claimed that title, and we have to repeat this every war. You think you can shove your way around everybody you're eventually gonna get slapped back. Continue fishing on ranker ponds like you're used to and we won't need to have this argument every age.

OT: 24 hours: 750,160,000 / 90 missions