PDA

View Full Version : Kab's cheating ways

Xentor
25th August 2016, 10:04 AM
Kab has ruined the game by getting everyone banned. Kab, if you're reading this - Piss off

Everyone else, a vote on the fairest way to deal with it:
A. Reset the age once the cheat has been fixed
B. Just remove the soldiers from affected accounts and carry on.

I vote A

MadGeorge
25th August 2016, 10:06 AM
I vote A :)

I know those who weren't banned would be a bit annoyed, but it would be the fairest way all round as I think many alliances have been affected.
He is already focusiong on uwildie as we speak.

thebaldchinian
25th August 2016, 10:06 AM
As someone whos account was affected, I vote A. Its not fair to anyone what was done, a reset is a perfect blank slate.

Aegis
25th August 2016, 10:08 AM
A sounds like a good plan Maybe with a timer, because most people who play big waited for age to start after last one ended, and this way it would happen in a similar manner.

castleblack1
25th August 2016, 10:09 AM
A would be the lesser of two evils

GekkeGeit
25th August 2016, 10:09 AM
so what happened?

Lancelotnl
25th August 2016, 10:10 AM
I vote: A.

evilmiget0021
25th August 2016, 10:17 AM
Whatever is quicker and less work.

krieper
25th August 2016, 10:20 AM
A. good initiative Xentor, but first of all that exploit needs to be removed or it'll happen all over again.

GoddessAriana-SR
25th August 2016, 10:30 AM
What that creepy guy above me here said. Get rid of the exploit (I believe that is Bon's intention anyway) and then a fair and Kabless (yes, I am making this a word) restart of the age.

Guardian
25th August 2016, 10:31 AM
Hate to be the buzz-kill of this post. But resetting the age is going to do no good. You reset the age, Kab does it again, Mods ban those accounts he went under... We just going to keep resetting or something lol?

Only way to move forward is; Mods learn that it's not our fault Kab is joining everyone. When they ban those he joins under, Kab knows he's winning and will continue to do so. If those accounts stayed ( yes maybe unfair advantage of growth / maybe remove growth if possible ), Kab is doing this for 0 reasons and not effecting the game as much. It's not the players fault, so they should not be banned for such actions of another. Mods need to learn that. Resetting alone won't do nothing to help this situation.

LinguiniFresh
25th August 2016, 10:41 AM
Banning people is a poor solution. The banned people received <1 day worth of clicks and are losing a lot of gold, so they are losing more than the gain.

The 50 soldier bonus should be removed immediately. Its a garbage outdated system - it should only give a bonus once said new officers have proven they are committed (ie. Log in 1x aday for a week)

Its disgusting that this simple issue was not prevented with a system in place already

Nonetheless, option A is fairest considering the losses the banned parties are currently suffering

krieper
25th August 2016, 10:43 AM
age reset!

i hope exploit is fixed.

/me happy

good luck everyone

MFnBonsai
25th August 2016, 10:58 AM
CLOSED