PDA

View Full Version : CAPTCHA's

Knighthawk
30th April 2016, 02:39 PM
Hi, This age CAPTCHA's have been a real pain to me. The biggest problem is, even entering a correct captcha 4 times will result in none of them being accepted. Also some captcha's (street sign names) are unreadable. Is there any way of having the old CAPTCHA's back? Or is there a way to fix these? This is really, really taking the fun out of clicking for me. And clicking is a necessary part of the game.

Looking forward to hearing other opinions.

ThomasA
30th April 2016, 02:52 PM
reCAPTCHA's are maintained by google.

ghoulavenger
30th April 2016, 02:57 PM
Hi, This age CAPTCHA's have been a real pain to me. The biggest problem is, even entering a correct captcha 4 times will result in none of them being accepted. Also some captcha's (street sign names) are unreadable. Is there any way of having the old CAPTCHA's back? Or is there a way to fix these? This is really, really taking the fun out of clicking for me. And clicking is a necessary part of the game.

Looking forward to hearing other opinions.
As TA- said, the captchas are maintained by google. BUT if you're having trouble with the ones you do have, you can always dump your internet history and clear your browser cache. That will also reset which captchas you are given. Or at least it did last age when I was running into walls.

Knighthawk
30th April 2016, 03:03 PM
reCAPTCHA's are maintained by google.

If that's so I guess there's no easy solution anyway. (except filing a complaint with them)

BUT if you're having trouble with the ones you do have, you can always dump your internet history and clear your browser cache. That will also reset which captchas you are given.

I see, that's what Brandonito already mentioned on #koc. I will try it out, thanks.