PDA

View Full Version : LaCN Vs FOD/NWO/AAA

Pages : [1] 2 3

Krad
14th January 2016, 01:24 AM
LaCN declares war on FOD/NWO/AAA

For the same old reasons we always war them.

There very likely wont be a winner in this war so good luck to all and have fun :)

KingConrad

Disguy
14th January 2016, 01:26 AM
I hear a BOOOM! In the background.

somax-
14th January 2016, 02:22 AM
And then, when FoD start to fall, they cry to SR to save them... same old story.

ghoulavenger
14th January 2016, 03:48 AM
And then, when FoD start to fall, they cry to SR to save them... same old story.
I will be disappointed if SR joins in on the fun, but they might. Gladiators are still technically warring FoD no? And they did have that open alliance about that. In any case good luck and have fun, to both sides, and SR if they decide to join in.

kaoz
14th January 2016, 03:52 AM
Finally some action, best of luck to LaCN.

AnthonyO
14th January 2016, 04:42 AM
Finally some action, best of luck to LaCN.
You mean finally a thread to spam in? no please save us your posts as you are in no single way involved, and I think I speak for whole koc when I ask you this.

Man, another war :p Y'all aint gonna let me rank in peace dont you? Well best of luck to both sides.
BTW out of the first 20 people I tried sabbing from lacn when I woke up, 7 were already maxed, having 1k+ AAT

So yeah, there are accounts around who already lost 50b this war before the first strike ended :)

BRC
14th January 2016, 05:07 AM
LaCN only declared war because they heard I was in the middle of moving. at least I get some farms now.

Turk list:

TheArchitect

kaoz
14th January 2016, 05:19 AM
You mean finally a thread to spam in? no please save us your posts as you are in no single way involved, and I think I speak for whole koc when I ask you this.

No AntonyO, just wishing LaCN the best of luck like others reply to this thread not involved in the LaCN / FOD + minions war, if that is okay with you...

BRC & ROTTENSOUL you have been warned previously not to bring your wars to other threads, no matter how you try to veil it. As you appear to have forgotten, let me remind you:

Originally Posted by ThomasA
You may be frustrated that you are getting your butts kicked by Gladiators/TUE and misbehaving out of desperation, but you all know the rules by now... You have a thread for your war, do not bring it to other threads.

Any posts on the subject or replies to this post will be deleted as you have been told this many times already....

I doubt very much that you speak for the whole of KOC as FOD are the worst spammers in EVERY thread on GUA.

king_archibald
14th January 2016, 05:34 AM
boy o boy do i smell blood

Krad
14th January 2016, 05:47 AM
LaCN only declared war because they heard I was in the middle of moving. at least I get some farms now.

Turk list:

TheArchitect

TSK TSK...

FOD TURK LIST
coldwave
Veavitdpoh
enix

BRC
14th January 2016, 06:23 AM
pls, I haven't spent more than 20 minutes in front of my computer. I'll come up with more, Conrad.

Mielinski
14th January 2016, 06:50 AM
LaCN declared war against FoD-NWO-AaA.

First there are some bf issues and they back down and silently they get ready for war and strike first against us. They have every right to do that but they will pay for it just like their smaller members who weren't notified because LaCN leaders probably didn't care about them :)

Funny how Somax brings SR up in this.

ShadowRanger
14th January 2016, 07:02 AM
Would be interested to see any raid numbers or repair values that FoD have put in on any of the LaCN accounts that haven't sold high DA's yet - I'm generally incapable of reconning them :D

Will watch this one with interest, hopefully there can be a war thread with some numbers in for once :shifty:

BRC
14th January 2016, 07:08 AM
At least one. Most of us are still waking up. Shit, I barely had enough time to message my officers and sab a bit before I went to work. Don't worry, they'll get their fun.

jackdaw
14th January 2016, 07:40 AM
Happened to be on line when LaCN first attacked.

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 81,998,600,000

ThomasA
14th January 2016, 07:40 AM
******* None 3 minutes ago

Can you pls Mod this post? *******
Does AnthonyO not know logs are not allowed? FoD have a habit of faking them, whilst accusing others legitimate logs of being fake. It always seems to end up in spam/flaming.

ThomasA
14th January 2016, 08:06 AM
BRC your post has been removed as it does not contribute to the topic.

I do not think who ever wrote the PM was suggesting AnthonyO was FoD, but indicating why such posts are not allowed... If you do not want to gain a reputation for breaking the rules, do not break them.

That you think AnthonyO is also faking logs, is your opinion. I do not read the PM as suggesting that.

somax-
14th January 2016, 08:32 AM
LaCN declared war against FoD-NWO-AaA.

First there are some bf issues and they back down and silently they get ready for war and strike first against us. They have every right to do that but they will pay for it just like their smaller members who weren't notified because LaCN leaders probably didn't care about them :)

LOL, I'm in neither chain and saw this coming 2 weeks ago, no chance they didn't see it coming. FoD has been provoking lacn for 2 months now, only they took the bait this time. Isn't too hard to see..

Funny how Somax brings SR up in this.

I don't understand why that's funny? You guys have admitted this is the reason you befriended SR.. Funny how you throw jabs my way when I have no place in this war >.>

On topic.

81b sabbed on the first round is sweet. What are some of the big AAT? Besides ibykus, nothing, hoop, brc, bp and batman4eva, 1 round on Fod is about, maybe 20b. There's gonna be some huge bills on lacn accounts.

ROTTENSOUL
14th January 2016, 08:38 AM
Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 43,776,425,000, 204 missions.

I wonder if this war will mean the end of LaCN as in a top contender in ranks for both this age and the next.

ThomasA
14th January 2016, 08:49 AM
ROTTENSOUL, I will remind you again:

BRC & ROTTENSOUL you have been warned previously not to bring your wars to other threads, no matter how you try to veil it. As you appear to have forgotten, let me remind you:

You may be frustrated that you are getting your butts kicked by Gladiators/TUE and misbehaving out of desperation, but you all know the rules by now... You have a thread for your war, do not bring it to other threads.

Any posts on the subject or replies to this post will be deleted as you have been told this many times already....

Do not spoil other peoples fun by getting the thread closed...

BRC
14th January 2016, 08:52 AM
Yeah, this move doesn't make any sense to me.

Warring anyone but SR makes sure they will lose the age. So now, again they 'have nothing to fight for, and will fight to the last nun'. So far, I haven't seen a single chain follow through with this (that was paraphrased from Lucy by the way, in the last fod/pacn war thread).

However, this war can definitely cost them any chances of winning next age as well. LaCN is already far down in numbers, and this war is sure to drag on to cost them more. SR will continue to grow well into next age.

I had been urging LaCN to war SR. I will not lie, I did it partially as there was great potential for personal gain for me in this (more farms, potential officers turking from both sides needing a commander) but simply because LaCN really has to make SR members turk before next age comes.

Sure, LACN is barely more than half the value of SR and would lose, but if they were able to max smaller accounts to make them lose hope and leave, LaCN would have a shot at taking #1 next age.

Instead they for sure piss away this age, and definitely make things nigh impossible for next age.

And, for what?

ThomasA
14th January 2016, 09:27 AM
jackdaw your post has been deleted for reasons mentioned in my previous post. Do not post such content again.

ShadowRanger
14th January 2016, 10:15 AM
Gero (not active)

Took a lot of FoD raids?

BRC
14th January 2016, 10:19 AM
Only two raid checks from me. Guess having to actually bank more than once every 45 got scary for him.

ShadowRanger
14th January 2016, 10:23 AM
Seeing a estimated 77bn repair bill on Chosen's IS.... I feel like some of these big DA accounts should have been further pre-warned about war and given time to switch stats, maybe?

Invisibility Shield Defend 977,639 791.45/1,000

yowch

BRC
14th January 2016, 10:34 AM
Same with the turks.

Lodewjik
Gero
Red Viper
Cozbert
Nothanksjeff
TheArchitect

BlackThunder
14th January 2016, 11:27 AM
Probably my first and last post in this topic as I'm not into all the GUA trashtalk/flaming and whatnot.

Yes, we've lost this age, though anyone who has any idea of the chain SoV's for the past few months will tell you that there was not really any chance. So congrats SR.

People were bored and quitting, not interested in recruiting and our chainsize was dwindling. Many wanted a war, I would have preferred SR, but we went ahead with what the smaller members wanted.

Yes we will lose members. Yes we might throw away a chance at next age, don't really care. As long as meaningful changes to the game arent made, we dont really care about winning, which really ends up in being who can avoid more wars in >15 months right now.

Heck, we might even look to change some of our alliance philosophies sometime.

I urge the LaCN members posting to not get carried away with the trolling ( too much :P ) and stay respectful. No need for any personal insults.

As for some sabstats, Sabbed in 24h :: 109,211,463,400 Gold

Jankster
14th January 2016, 11:33 AM
Oye didnt expect this.
hmm all the fods in my reach are maxed today,several went inactive
So my effort will be raiding as usual as the last eight months
This will mean a massive slaughter on small accaunts on both sides
My advice: Raid those top accaunts Lacn

rem Lacn never give up!

BRC
14th January 2016, 12:15 PM
BT, maybe we can be friends in the future if you guys change your policy. :p . They keep their insults to the up/downrep system though, so don't worry about it.

krieper
14th January 2016, 06:22 PM
Good luck to all sides, LaCN, fod and ta-!

I'd say this will last until the end of the age, but for all we know that is years away... sabbing and raiding is more fun than presding buy though, so good for you!

somax-
14th January 2016, 09:40 PM
Another week or so and we will have some of the best farms we've seen in ages

roy123
14th January 2016, 09:56 PM
So why LACN top 2 accounts hold almoust all sentry when FOD top spy aren't even close....maybe they have too many soldiers and need them to be killed by raids?

bazza98
14th January 2016, 10:02 PM
Good luck :) another war were we stand up for our members :)

Krad
14th January 2016, 10:13 PM
So why LACN top 2 accounts hold almoust all sentry when FOD top spy aren't even close....maybe they have too many soldiers and need them to be killed by raids?

Its obviously incase your alliance with SR is activated and SR fight your war for you again

roy123
15th January 2016, 12:16 AM
Its obviously incase your alliance with SR is activated and SR fight your war for you again

So if SR dont join in, whit no morale coming thats not a smart move xD

Supose SR join in....but not now, lets say in a month or 2, again not a smart move xD

somax-
15th January 2016, 12:40 AM

Supose SR join in....but not now, lets say in a month or 2, again not a smart move xD

How so? A week of raids to knock their sentry down even a bit? And if SR join in, why would they lower their sentry?

First off, selling to another stat will destroy them more than fod could.. and worth the high spies in SR, why leave yourself open to, what? 10, 11 sabbers, instead of the handful that could be in range..

Does that sounds smart to you? Or are you one of those people trying to act like you know what you're talking about..

Krad
15th January 2016, 02:04 AM
Somax basically said what i was too lazy to write

ThomasA
15th January 2016, 02:05 AM
Mielinski, the below also applies to you:

ROTTENSOUL, I will remind you again:

Do not post such content again.

bazza98
15th January 2016, 02:51 AM
SR can do what ever they want :P they play like wussies anyways :P

Brandonito
15th January 2016, 03:05 AM
where's your account bazza? :o

Well...Everybody in FoD has a lot of sabbers on them. Ouch... :p Only like 7(?) aren't maxable from day one...:D

Weird war....:) what would happen if the age reset tomorrow, I wonder...:D

bazza98
15th January 2016, 04:47 AM

Well...Everybody in FoD has a lot of sabbers on them. Ouch... :p Only like 7(?) aren't maxable from day one...:D

On vacation since the 4th before Fod put me on a inactive list :P I'm currently in New Zealand :)

Krad
15th January 2016, 05:29 AM
Typical FOD propaganda.

We are warring for the small accounts that have to put up with FOD's rubbish day in and day out. The accounts that 1v1 and start to win the 1v1 then it turns into a 1v5. What you guys forget is you bully our small members then try to send them propaganda when war starts LOL

SURELY EVEN YOU SEE THE IRONY IN THAT GIANTDAVE

BRC
15th January 2016, 05:30 AM
No Dave, didn't you hear the LaCN nobility? They do this for the small members..you know..the ones that have turked. :D

the sad thing they gai nothing from it. they only lose, even if they 'win'.

And, bazza, we didn't put whitewulf on the list, why would we put you on the list?

Krad
15th January 2016, 05:35 AM
No Dave, didn't you hear the LaCN nobility? They do this for the small members..you know..the ones that have turked. :D

OK all knowing BRC. If were not warring for our smaller members please enlighten us as to why were warring?

ShadowRanger
15th January 2016, 05:39 AM

How so? A week of raids to knock their sentry down even a bit? And if SR join in, why would they lower their sentry?

First off, selling to another stat will destroy them more than fod could.. and worth the high spies in SR, why leave yourself open to, what? 10, 11 sabbers, instead of the handful that could be in range..

Does that sounds smart to you? Or are you one of those people trying to act like you know what you're talking about..

At the risk of putting words into roy123's mouth that he doesn't mean... I'll clarify it by what I think he means.

He's not talking about selling into another stat, he's talking about holding sentry weapons. Total army size and income are very important, training a million soldiers into sentry (number plucked out of the air) that you don't actually need to be there has two negative effects - it not only reduces your turn-based income, it also means that more sentries get killed per raid.

If SR are not involved in the war, its not so useful to have 10tn sentry more than you need to have (again, number plucked out of the air), it would potentially be better to hover a bit above where you're safe (plus some extra in case of sells to high-spy opponents), then you generate more income and lose less to raids, putting you in a better position.

If SR join in the war in a month, again its better to have the extra TFF saved and extra income gained now. Potentially on day 1 of war with SR, they have a few people who can sab TGF - but then TGF trains the extra sentries required, and stops that. The loss of weapons on that first day would have to be weighed against the gain of keeping those soldiers gaining income for a month, but still looks to me like holding vastly more sentry weapons than necessary isn't the most sensible move at this point.

I imagine that's the point roy123 was getting at.

kaoz
15th January 2016, 05:46 AM
If SR indeed would join in as many seem to expect also their bigs will fall quickly. Where FoD has most active sabbers sr has most bigs and massers. Also wondering what rofl would do in that scenario.

The only reason for FOD to propose such alliance with SR is that FOD are too scared of being outnumbered, which is not the case (yet).... for SR to agree to such a deal was to get FOD of their backs to rank in peace and win the age.
When it really comes to it SR may as well say FUNK YOU FOD (+ minions) and secure the age, if not... ROFL may as well win the age again.

It would be nice to see FOD getting their butties kicked by LaCN for the second time this age!

Krad
15th January 2016, 05:48 AM
As always ROTTEN more pathetic propaganda from you. You and your propaganda are a joke in LaCN.

Anyways back on topic...Lots of people maxed messing up my sabtotals :P will try sabbing again later

Total Sabbed by LaCN this war: 2,897,940,246,600

Krad
15th January 2016, 06:00 AM
Youre fishing for a bite so I shall bite

Last age TGF got hacked so we destroyed SR. We couldnt get #1 so we decided they couldnt either. Once that war finished FOD pushed and pushed us until the only choice was war. We had just finished a war that not only destroyed SR but destroyed us aswell so dont act like we cheap shotted FOD last age

We didnt war SR now because weve had no beef with them at all but with FOD its been a daily occurence. If FOD wants the reason for the war all they have to do is look in the mirror.

Knighthawk
15th January 2016, 06:01 AM
Wow, I'm glad I don't check these forums, so much bs going on. Let's not kid anyone, it's been FoD who has been bullying all along, and trying to push the limits. So instead of sitting back and taking it, there's a war now.

I'm glad the number of inactives of FoD/NWO far outweighs the active members.

somax-
15th January 2016, 06:04 AM
Anyone got the top stats from each side? How about values sabbed first day? How many in LaCN are unsabbable? 4? 5? How many raids on TGF to get that huge repair bill she has atm? Chain values? Anything at all..

ThomasA
15th January 2016, 06:34 AM
xxxxx None 7 minutes ago

Can GiantDave_WoC not read? Does he not know chat logs are not allowed? FoD always seem to cause trouble by faking them, whilst accusing others of being fake. Could you pls do something?

ThomasA
15th January 2016, 06:37 AM
ROTTENSOUL your post has been removed yet again, for posting about a subject you have been warned several times now not to post about. Do not continue to do so.

The same for GiantDave_WoC.

ROTTENSOUL
15th January 2016, 06:42 AM
Funny how LaCN claim to be protecting their members again. You guys never booked any result vs the FoD chain.
Before warring us again you waited for us (left out) so your bigs are safe.

Booking no results and getting your members accounts destroyed is not helping your members at all, no matter how you feel about us.

I have seen lacn mids losing huge amounts of tff and for what? I even saw a lacn guy that had over 3m tff when the war started and it's massed down to only 760k because nobody told him this war would happen or how to prepare for a possible war.

As for the people laughing about my ingame mesages. I have been doing it for years cause it works, also this war I already got replies from people leaving :)

Krad
15th January 2016, 07:03 AM
But dont you think its ironic that FOD bullies these small accounts then tries to say were not warring for them?

Anyways get on topic you noobs.

Lets see FOD's total for this war. Im guessing its juicier than ours

Turk List

coldwave
Veavitdpoh
enix
neverseeme-
God_Barker
vulte2000
Evoxsab
heethrow
whyatt_earp
daedelos

That list doesnt contain people who left chain

ThomasA
15th January 2016, 07:58 AM
@Daddaye certain things are not allowed as they result in spam/flaming. People fake them to flame/troll/accuse of cheating etc. It has got to the stage that it is so heavily abused, very few are actually legit and those that are legit get flamed as fake. If they are all going to be accused of being fake, they serve no purpose. Fake logs could also be considered as spam.

As ROTTENSOUL points out:

I have been doing it for years cause it works,

If people didn't abuse things, you could have nice things.

As you point out this is going off topic, if you want your posts to stay do not discuss this further.

GiantDave_WoC
15th January 2016, 08:37 AM
Youre fishing for a bite so I shall bite

Last age TGF got hacked so we destroyed SR. We couldnt get #1 so we decided they couldnt either. Once that war finished FOD pushed and pushed us until the only choice was war. We had just finished a war that not only destroyed SR but destroyed us aswell so dont act like we cheap shotted FOD last age

We didnt war SR now because weve had no beef with them at all but with FOD its been a daily occurence. If FOD wants the reason for the war all they have to do is look in the mirror.

The two of my officers didn't log in for two weeks so they don't even know that we have a war

whyatt_earp Message from your Commander 22 hours ago no

CP_Bloodpirate_DES Message from your Commander 11 minutes ago

Evoxsab Message from your Commander 22 hours ago no

they keep going inactive and active all age as I am sure your script can see.

Apart from that we have been warring all age, basically every single day of the age. This is no different and the outcome will be no different. Just sabbing and raiding daily maintaining a basic level of weapons watching all your smalls get destroyed. A war against FoD isn't winnable because BP/Iby/Myself/Rotten (all the leaders) are happy to sit there every day maintaining a basic level of weapons that your small accounts will never outgrow (our tbg is too big). They get maxed daily and end up quitting or leaving chain, while your bigs sit there enjoying the war not getting sabbed and saying you are winning when it's impossible to win lol. I am sure there are many more accounts in FoD AAA and NWO who are exactly the same.

The big loss for your bigs is that they will all be hittable which means (or should mean if you actually sleep or do anything) 25% of your income lost in gold hits a day. Isn't it nice to be unhittable for 8 months build up and see it tumble all away in 2 weeks.

Enjoy the age, the war doesn't change anything for us, it's just a continuation of what we do everyday

jackdaw
15th January 2016, 09:14 AM
Just wondering if before they declared war they reminded all their members of what happened earlier this age.

13th April 2015, 08:44 PM #845

Kudos
I apologize for ScrewDriver and CrippledLucifer for the untrue smack talk in GUA , since they are sleeping.

On behalf of LaCN
1. We surrender to FOD
2. We agree to all terms given by FOD

ROTTENSOUL
15th January 2016, 10:12 AM
Johnro
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4497143

TFF Yesterday
3,181,042 soldiers

TFF Today
672,799 soldiers

He lost 2.508.243 soldiers due to raids in 1 day. That equals 80% of his army.
He did not train them nor did he have mercs.

I feel his commander Gero should have told him how to prepare his account for this war, but yeah he is on "vacation".

kaoz
15th January 2016, 10:15 AM
Just wondering if before they declared war they reminded all their members of what happened earlier this age.

Which obviously had nothing to do with SR jumping LaCN in the middle of that war, see how Giant Dave is crying already about 1 vs 2 in his previous post(s)?

Screwdriver_LaCN
15th January 2016, 10:51 AM

No Big TFFs would happen ;)

btw SabTotal: 127,150,226,400 Gold [5929 missions]
My sabtotals used to be like 89-90b before this war started ;) Im glad with my war stats and with my raids. This war isnt for small or big members of LaCN. It is happening because we dont plan to respect any FOD BF guidiance xD and also to return some damage...for over 2 months one of their guys caused probably a trillion gold repairs to our top accounts :D Gladly we sabbed more than 1tril so far from FoD which kinda makes up for the 2 months of pussiness and inactivity wow :D

If it depends on me, LaCN would drasticly change atitutude towards alliances like FoD/NWO and ranking will be the last thing we would ever think of ;) But the time will show what will happen, since noone knows when the age ends and if the clicking will be fixed etc. :D Maybe in a few more months sabbing might get broken or raiding or slaying in general...you never know :D

ROTTENSOUL
15th January 2016, 12:03 PM
24 hours total = 815,043,600,000
That's no war total, just a 24h total and on FoD script alone

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 41,725,350,000, 207 missions

Johnro
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4497143

TFF Yesterday
3,181,042 soldiers

TFF Today
672,799 soldiers

Army Size: 533,804

cottonball
15th January 2016, 01:06 PM
well... here we go...

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 9,570,551,885,300

oh yea.. that's just since this war started... so 38 hours?

edit... sorry.. had a bug in my calculation...

total during this was is actually

Exiled
15th January 2016, 01:21 PM
well... here we go...

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 9,570,551,885,300

oh yea.. that's just since this war started... so 38 hours?

That might be your total for the whole age, but not from the start of this war lol.
Especially not with the low sabtotals your "bigs" have.

Anyway, as you guys like to point out that we "small" guys in LaCN suffer from this, I'd beg to differ.
My sabtotal before this war started was around 23b.
SabTotal: 191,206,768,600 Gold [896 missions], so roughly 168b sabbed in less than 48 hours.

This will also be my first and last reply to this thread, as I get enough of your propaganda in PM's.

ROTTENSOUL
15th January 2016, 01:25 PM
That might be your total for the whole age, but not from the start of this war lol.
Especially not with the low sabtotals your "bigs" have.

Anyway, as you guys like to point out that we "small" guys in LaCN suffer from this, I'd beg to differ.
My sabtotal before this war started was around 23b.
SabTotal: 191,206,768,600 Gold [896 missions], so roughly 168b sabbed in less than 48 hours.

It's not age total
TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 27,757,643,477,500

Iby copied the wrong total, I think that is the total from our previous war.
War total on FoD script is 1,958,652,450,200 which is for the LaCN war excluding NWO/AaA

cottonball
15th January 2016, 01:26 PM
Also @Krad...

a couple things.. you keep saying that you're standing up for your little guys.. that's respectable. But, after this war and in the future, we should really communicate when there are issues.

After reviewing some of the messages with logs that were passed around, I saw alot of Made up data going to lacn leadership that did not match the numbers that were actually record by our script.

personally.. I think some of those were intentional to raise tensions... but so be it..

somax-
15th January 2016, 02:25 PM
The two of my officers didn't log in for two weeks so they don't even know that we have a war

whyatt_earp Message from your Commander 22 hours ago no

Evoxsab Message from your Commander 22 hours ago no

they keep going inactive and active all age as I am sure your script can see.

Just for kicks, I did check. Evoxsab had been active all but the last month and a half (account has been active, obviously we can't tell if he was a log in every day type), and btw, he had been very active at 1 point, I just don't remember when I out grew him.

And as for whyatt_earp, he had been active alllllll, ageee, long. He's been a normal low hitter in my logs all age too. Though, again, whether he went inactive 2 weeks ago, we can't tell. Just telling you what script says

BRC
15th January 2016, 02:48 PM
Evoxsabs only time of truly being 'active active' was during the beginning of the age. He's not really a turk...he stopped being so active after making questionable account decisions that he didn't want to recover from, as well as rl obligations that he would rather attend too.

I'm sure many of LaCN's posts about our inactives can be dispelled in a similar manner. Some of the people who are apparently vac mode are busy (Enix is flying a plane above some of you right now, for example). It is highly unlikely they are turks. While we respect that (no one saying bazza turked), it seems LaCN has to grasp at straws so their smaller members stay happy (the premise of the war in the first place)

While LaCN doesn't seem to disclose where Gero and thearchitect are (two accounts of actual value: to clarify before someone twists me words, I mean these guys have billions in account value and turked the first day of war.) and would rather talk about people who are literally barely active..seems real funny, doesn't it?

tl;dr more fod propaganda clearly.

kaoz
15th January 2016, 03:06 PM
Yeah over the last few ages I have learned that FOD members never turk during wars, they are just very busy or on airplanes as we speak other than not being active before the war (even 3 weeks into a war), silly somax...

ROTTENSOUL
15th January 2016, 03:24 PM
Yeah over the last few ages I have learned that FOD members never turk during wars, they are just very busy or on airplanes as we speak other than not being active before the war (even 3 weeks into a war), silly somax...

Atleast our guys always seem to return from their vacation where the alliances we war just get destroyed unless they throw in the towel :)

Jankster
15th January 2016, 03:33 PM
Also @Krad...

a couple things.. you keep saying that you're standing up for your little guys.. that's respectable. But, after this war and in the future, we should really communicate when there are issues.

After reviewing some of the messages with logs that were passed around, I saw alot of Made up data going to lacn leadership that did not match the numbers that were actually record by our script.

personally.. I think some of those were intentional to raise tensions... but so be it..

Actually LaCN fight for their little ones and thats respectable. Iby you cant only depend on what you see in your script if its not recorded to it!
If your members stick to your policy: We having fun and all your members do what they want and log out of script, you cant see it Iby.
Think Iby: What you ask all for: We should really communicate when there are isues. But the isues will be suddenly raids, sabs or chaining from FoDs to be talked about.
You say to raise tensions as I see it, those tensions was made by FoD..

To all. Today I have actually seen Lacn in action, that was impressive.

GO GO LACN

thebaldchinian
15th January 2016, 06:39 PM
Alliance member count according to the ingame alliance tab for future reference (Jan. 15th)-

Alliance - Member Count
Forces of Darkness - 115
N.W.O. - 43
Against All Authority - 32

La Cosa Nostra - 100

ROTTENSOUL
15th January 2016, 07:07 PM
Alliance member count according to the ingame alliance tab for future reference (Jan. 15th)-

Alliance - Member Count 12 hours into the war
Forces of Darkness - 115
N.W.O. - 43

La Cosa Nostra - 10

For the record our warlist was 168 people yesterday with people already being in vac mode and leaving chain not included. Lacn chain is much bigger than they show in member size. Of course we will also have some people without a tag, but we have people using a FoD, AaA and NWO tag or people using any combination of those.

The below data is from roughly 12 hours after the war started.

This shows

Forces of Darkness - 118 (primary 87)
N.W.O. - 45 (primary 33)
Against All Authority - 32 (primary 23)

La Cosa Nostra - 109 (primary 91)

At the war start I am fairly certain FoD had 119 and LaCN 116, i'm hoping someone made screenshots of that.

Krad
15th January 2016, 07:31 PM
You are right ROTTEN we were at 116

GiantDave_WoC
15th January 2016, 09:53 PM
Just for kicks, I did check. Evoxsab had been active all but the last month and a half (account has been active, obviously we can't tell if he was a log in every day type), and btw, he had been very active at 1 point, I just don't remember when I out grew him.

And as for whyatt_earp, he had been active alllllll, ageee, long. He's been a normal low hitter in my logs all age too. Though, again, whether he went inactive 2 weeks ago, we can't tell. Just telling you what script says

wtf are you talking about? Your script is terrible then, these are the actual stats:

he was active 14 days ago so I guess he logged in one time (new year holiday) before that 89 days ago was when he went inactive, so massive period of inactivity, then from 99 days to 114 days days he was inactive too, I don't need to go further than that lol

the other guy is a relatively new account and didn't really have anything to sab anyway, so nothing to do with the war lol.

Like I said come back in 2-3 months and tell me how the war is going :) It's impossible to beat us and your chain will get smaller and smaller.

roy123
15th January 2016, 11:25 PM
At the risk of putting words into roy123's mouth that he doesn't mean... I'll clarify it by what I think he means.

He's not talking about selling into another stat, he's talking about holding sentry weapons. Total army size and income are very important, training a million soldiers into sentry (number plucked out of the air) that you don't actually need to be there has two negative effects - it not only reduces your turn-based income, it also means that more sentries get killed per raid.

If SR are not involved in the war, its not so useful to have 10tn sentry more than you need to have (again, number plucked out of the air), it would potentially be better to hover a bit above where you're safe (plus some extra in case of sells to high-spy opponents), then you generate more income and lose less to raids, putting you in a better position.

If SR join in the war in a month, again its better to have the extra TFF saved and extra income gained now. Potentially on day 1 of war with SR, they have a few people who can sab TGF - but then TGF trains the extra sentries required, and stops that. The loss of weapons on that first day would have to be weighed against the gain of keeping those soldiers gaining income for a month, but still looks to me like holding vastly more sentry weapons than necessary isn't the most sensible move at this point.

I imagine that's the point roy123 was getting at.

Yes, you got it right, they also hold more spy that they need, whit no clicking soldiers lost by raids cant be replaced.....maybe they should keep track of SR, checking some stats, mers purchase, and can predict if they are getting ready to join in, and in the first indicate of moving then hold the weapons there.

Krad
15th January 2016, 11:59 PM
the other guy is a relatively new account and didn't really have anything to sab anyway, so nothing to do with the war lol.

This shows what FOD thinks of their small accounts. If you cant sab/raid then you dont count towards anything. In my books if someone turks from the exact moment war starts then they are a turk.

Another new turk= lumlumpun

GiantDave_WoC
16th January 2016, 12:34 AM
This shows what FOD thinks of their small accounts. If you cant sab/raid then you dont count towards anything. In my books if someone turks from the exact moment war starts then they are a turk.

Another new turk= lumlumpun

yes we are a war chain, if you are not sabbing or raiding why are you in a war chain lol? People know the reason why they are in FoD and it's why we have been in war all age. I'm sure this isn't news to our older members lol.

when you tell me people like Daddaye, mbsets, breaker, etc have left chain/turked etc then I might be interested.

LaCN lost the whole of IB btw, that is equivalent to AaA leaving ;)

Good work FoD/AaA/NWO!

Also if you want to see some stats:

Radical_VuDu
account value 2 days ago:

Radical_VuDu's Stats
Strike Action 193,566,861 5 hours ago
Defensive Action 174,656,311 2 hours ago
Spy Rating 2,150,824,683 2 hours ago
Sentry Rating 1,580,130,806 5 hours ago

now

User Stats
Name: johnro
Commander: None
Alliances: La Cosa Nostra (Primary), (+)
Race: Humans
Army Size: 464,694

3,181,042 his tff 2 days ago lol

The grand grimore

404,865,850,000 account value a few days ago
Recent Account Value 259,793,800,000 account value now

and many many others. LaCN losses up to now are astronomical

krieper
16th January 2016, 02:27 AM
Time for my official "I didn't put any effort in" stat collection:

Top 20 sentry in LaCN:
1. Deathwing_LaCN 29,280,501,041,984
2. TheGodFather_LaCN 26,065,167,136,628
3. TheCunningStunt 17,632,353,038,028
4. FighterOfLife_LaCN 16,648,843,468,941
5. KingConrad 12,592,933,550,441
6. chosen 12,518,523,334,208
7. Abacus 11,377,008,390,685
8. iznobest1 4,436,005,802,689
9. ninurta 4,176,382,663,376
10. Iskariot 3,172,439,492,391
11. Pending 2,563,786,894,436
12. lost_time 2,128,501,446,360
13. jayjay7 2,121,752,345,083
14. mister_j 1,726,407,047,922
15. Wakkeh 1,488,657,541,434
16. Niels 1,436,610,483,162
17. jojimbo 1,293,458,488,681
18. johnro 1,278,105,588,998
19. JHC_fs 1,115,508,558,958
20. SmokeyDaShadow 1,037,248,349,372

Top 20 sentry rating in FoD (and nwo/aaa):
1. TrueReigN 5,530,420,135,584
2. Destructo- 3,981,270,106,782
3. hoop7300 3,837,106,269,786
4. Batman4ever 3,717,800,344,974
5. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 3,620,126,814,321
6. Beano 3,618,569,845,954
7. ibykus 3,229,851,709,327
8. BankRankClick 1,746,167,275,027
9. Nothing 1,707,963,901,792
10. EviLizeD 1,400,383,056,943
11. uwilldie 1,241,539,848,401
12. Skydream13 1,195,470,279,661
13. Danzel 1,049,601,187,496
14. W4TcH3r 970,322,733,864
15. sargeras777 952,986,680,215
16. Trae1 850,607,425,829
17. Jackdaw 813,243,070,372
18. MrGrommit 792,208,836,125
19. ronburgundy 758,697,488,002
20. TAK3N 725,675,922,007

Top 20 Spy ratings in LaCN
1. TheGodFather_LaCN 11,292,156,278,946
2. Deathwing_LaCN 7,841,273,320,100
3. FighterOfLife_LaCN 6,812,579,189,044
4. TheCunningStunt 4,261,105,032,256
5. Abacus 3,926,766,451,553
6. The_Grand_Grimoire 3,256,947,949,298
7. SlyFoxx 3,131,661,518,085
8. KingConrad 2,925,098,257,947
9. Rasta- 2,554,934,945,630
10. chosen 2,251,624,003,089
11. ZeroIdea 2,160,293,678,631
12. XikGaming 2,101,650,000,796
13. JHC_fs 1,510,070,043,609
14. ninurta 1,385,349,734,414
15. maniacul77 1,151,995,550,149
16. Pending 1,061,025,995,669
17. coopers12345 1,006,616,680,546
18. Niels 966,692,120,690
19. jayjay7 960,261,045,451
20. Iskariot 923,292,292,111

Top 20 Spy ratings in FoD (and co):
1. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 6,444,367,656,583
2. AnthonyO 6,413,049,873,202
3. Beano 5,666,819,486,902
4. ibykus 4,913,556,046,882
5. hoop7300 3,136,410,731,749
6. Destructo- 2,946,187,491,043
7. R0TTEN 2,121,008,182,702
8. TrueReigN 2,050,320,132,479
9. uwilldie 2,018,936,126,329
10. EviLizeD 1,911,601,319,507
11. Nothing 1,648,569,592,905
12. BankRankClick 1,189,065,070,742
13. W4TcH3r 1,143,595,443,207
14. Trae1 1,128,308,544,967
15. TAK3N 1,086,694,889,852
16. Jackdaw 1,069,398,639,962
17. Noisekick 996,312,341,130
18. Sparks 938,363,869,179
19. Sloppy 920,816,762,972
20. Aegis 841,582,843,713

and just because this might be interesting:
Top 10 tff's atm:

Lacn:
1. TheGodFather_LaCN 18,785,946
2. Deathwing_LaCN 13,885,414
3. chosen 10,171,746
4. TheCunningStunt 9,024,434
5. FighterOfLife_LaCN 8,309,965
6. Abacus 6,370,056
7. Screwy 5,454,721
8. GumbyDoo 5,200,319
9. The_Grand_Grimoire 4,980,686
10. Iskariot 4,702,717

Fod:
. Nothing 8,996,554
2. Destructo- 8,897,361
3. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 8,577,902
4. TrueReigN 7,792,211
5. hoop7300 7,349,475
6. breaker 7,317,487
7. Beano 7,225,125
8. BankRankClick 6,915,207
9. Sparks 6,696,879
10. ibykus 5,965,340

If I recall correctly, Ibycus had like 7m tff a couple of months ago, when did that drop? Was that due to Gladiators or did LaCN punch this hole?

Current (unupdated) chain vallues:

LaCN 37,180,111,600,000
FoD 18,270,230,450,000

banana for scale:
R0FL 27,639,237,150,000

I did not update any stats, I did not check anything. Things are bound to be off, this is just to get an idea. If you don't like it, don't read it.

GiantDave_WoC
16th January 2016, 02:54 AM

Top 20 sentry in LaCN:

and just because this might be interesting:
Top 10 tff's atm:

Lacn:
1. TheGodFather_LaCN 18,785,946
3. chosen 10,171,746
4. TheCunningStunt 9,024,434
6. Abacus 6,370,056
7. Screwy 5,454,721
8. GumbyDoo 5,200,319
9. The_Grand_Grimoire 4,980,686
10. Iskariot 4,702,717

Fod:
. Nothing 8,996,554
2. Destructo- 8,897,361
3. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 8,577,902
4. TrueReigN 7,792,211
5. hoop7300 7,349,475
6. breaker 7,317,487
7. Beano 7,225,125
8. BankRankClick 6,915,207
9. Sparks 6,696,879
10. ibykus 5,965,340

If I recall correctly, Ibycus had like 7m tff a couple of months ago, when did that drop? Was that due to Gladiators or did LaCN punch this hole?

Current (unupdated) chain vallues:

LaCN 37,180,111,600,000
FoD 18,270,230,450,000

banana for scale:
R0FL 27,639,237,150,000

I did not update any stats, I did not check anything. Things are bound to be off, this is just to get an idea. If you don't like it, don't read it.

Ibys drop was in the ROFL war. Lol LaCN start the war over double our whole value and massive tff advantage and another alliance still warring us! Just the kind of odds we like

ShadowRanger
16th January 2016, 04:15 AM

Top 20 sentry in LaCN:

So on the basis of these numbers, we're looking at 4 LaCN accounts unsabbable, with the biggest sentry in fod having more like 10 sabbers on it. And at the other end of the scale, potentially all but the top 7 or so FoD accounts could be maxed by LaCN, all but the top 14 LaCN accounts can be maxed by FoD.

That's quite a disparity to start off with, though depends on how many of those potentially biggest spy ratings in each chain are actually sabbing actively (I'm sure there will be replies to this with people saying they haven't been maxed, despite it being possible if all were sabbing properly).

To look at the top 20 TFFs though its a bit more telling in the other direction:

FoD TFFs:

1. Nothing 9,001,667
2. Destructo- 8,888,529
3. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 8,576,670
4. TrueReigN 7,792,211
5. hoop7300 7,347,852
6. breaker 7,331,679
7. Beano 7,215,633
8. BankRankClick 6,915,072
9. Sparks 6,694,822
10 ibykus 5,962,106
11. Batman4ever 5,887,227
12. R0TTEN 5,853,296
13. uwilldie 5,560,159
14. shrs 5,519,150
15. Trae1 5,495,998
16. AnthonyO 4,932,865
17. vuZe 4,756,767
18. Aegis 4,376,173
19. Skydream13 4,119,961
20. StradMan 4,036,305

LaCN TFFs:

1. TheGodFather_LaCN 18,785,711
3. chosen 10,171,373
4. TheCunningStunt 9,020,943
6. Abacus 6,370,056
7. Screwy 5,496,342
8. GumbyDoo 5,199,995
9. The_Grand_Grimoire 4,950,144
10. Iskariot 4,702,717
11. KingConrad 4,660,828
12. ninurta 4,374,767
13. Pending 3,783,739
14. Niels 3,688,365
15. lost_time 3,427,769
16. SlyFoxx 3,390,757
17. CrippledLucifer 3,199,468
18. jojimbo 2,983,420
19. mister_j 2,813,963
20. n00b00 2,767,545

Despite the leads of the big top 3 LaCN accounts, the FoD #10 TFF would be #7 in LaCN, the FoD #20 would be #13 in LaCN. That is pretty big IMO, and more so when you consider that the bottom 5 on that LaCN list have 10k UP still, whilst only 1 on the FoD list there is on 10k.

If this war goes the distance, I know who my money's on!

Brandonito
16th January 2016, 04:41 AM
I can't actually tell, who is your money on? :p no amount of tff can't overcome this big of a gold disadvantage...:p

BRC
16th January 2016, 06:46 AM

No, and I already talked about that in my lost post, you know, the one 'full of fod propaganda'.

You ready to talk about Gero and TheArchitect? You know, those accounts that went missing (one with 11t sentry...can we even sab that? why is he turking..?)

Or do you wanna talk about fresh recruits that logged in twice, and quit?

Screwdriver_LaCN
16th January 2016, 10:40 AM
Ibys drop was in the ROFL war. Lol LaCN start the war over double our whole value and massive tff advantage and another alliance still warring us! Just the kind of odds we like

LOL...yeah this famous war with Glads..do they even sab back or raid back? :D Plus you have more members count and more active massers so the only advantage we have is that we have a few unsabable accounts...I mean you are in a better position anyways and yet we decided to war you :D so at least stop with the crap about us being bullies just because you are warring a dead alliance lol.

SabTotal: 148,098,876,400 Gold [6042 missions] I think I sabbed more yesterday and total sabbed from the start of this war is ~58b

ThomasA
16th January 2016, 11:33 AM
Screwdriver_LaCN, do not trigger bad memories for them, otherwise they start spamming the forums with lots of unrelated stuff. The less that is said about that infamous war, the better. ie keep it out of this thread.

ROTTENSOUL
16th January 2016, 11:48 AM
LOL...yeah this famous war with Glads..do they even sab back or raid back? :D Plus you have more members count and more active massers so the only advantage we have is that we have a few unsabable accounts...I mean you are in a better position anyways and yet we decided to war you :D so at least stop with the crap about us being bullies just because you are warring a dead alliance lol.

SabTotal: 148,098,876,400 Gold [6042 missions] I think I sabbed more yesterday and total sabbed from the start of this war is ~58b

Funny how you say we are in a better position.

We have 227 people on our warlist including the ones in vacation mode, how many are on yours?
To top that off your chain has roughly 2 times more value and 4 accounts that can't be sabbed.

The only advantage we have is that we have the better members who on average stay more active than any other chain.

bazza98
16th January 2016, 02:39 PM
Funny how you say we are in a better position.

We have 227 people on our warlist including the ones in vacation mode, how many are on yours?
To top that off your chain has roughly 2 times more value and 4 accounts that can't be sabbed.

The only advantage we have is that we have the better members who on average stay more active than any other chain.

You really like painting FoD as the underdogs :P

ROTTENSOUL
16th January 2016, 02:48 PM
You really like painting FoD as the underdogs :P

When you look at the facts is pretty hard to argue we are not don't you think ;)

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 48,491,922,700 (249 missions)

ghoulavenger
16th January 2016, 03:00 PM
When you look at the facts is pretty hard to argue we are not don't you think ;)

Last age maybe, but with this ages record of winning wars, and your alliance's size, it's hard for me to see it that way. Maybe in terms of chain value, but thats about it.

Krad
16th January 2016, 06:37 PM
So youre saying LaCN has 227 in this war ROTTEN? Thats just laughable wed be lucky to have 150

ROTTENSOUL
16th January 2016, 08:21 PM
So youre saying LaCN has 227 in this war ROTTEN? Thats just laughable wed be lucky to have 150

I estimate lacn makes up about 160 of those, accounts in chain + out of chain members.

Xentor
16th January 2016, 10:04 PM
We're definitely out numbered, out valued and that TFF advantage is negligible if we can't hold onto a certain amount of value to save our big accounts being maxed. This'll be an interesting war, I've got faith in FoD's ability though... I'm just disappointed that I can't be as active as I normally am during a war - Good luck everyone!

L'Ombra Di Notte
17th January 2016, 05:36 AM
I estimate lacn makes up about 160 of those, accounts in chain + out of chain members.

160 is inaccurate

GiantDave_WoC
17th January 2016, 06:10 AM
160 is inaccurate

yes it's gone down since the start

ROTTENSOUL
17th January 2016, 11:52 AM
160 is inaccurate

Feel free to give me the exact number, it's definately not far off.

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 57,183,422,700 (265 missions)
My highest value during this war because more lacn accounts are coming back from vacation.

It seems a lot of big lacn accounts did get warned prior to the war and are returning a few days into the war to avoid the first blow.
Accounts like sleeze (1500+ AAT) or Pergalath (1400+ AAT).

GiantDave_WoC
17th January 2016, 06:33 PM
Feel free to give me the exact number, it's definately not far off.

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 57,183,422,700 (265 missions)
My highest value during this war because more lacn accounts are coming back from vacation.

It seems a lot of big lacn accounts did get warned prior to the war and are returning a few days into the war to avoid the first blow.
Accounts like sleeze (1500+ AAT) or Pergalath (1400+ AAT).

bilbobaggins 1450 aat as well lol.

These are all accounts that started the war with more value than my account ;) (The biggest tff in FoD). And people say we have the bigger chain/advantage? lol

ROTTENSOUL
17th January 2016, 06:41 PM

These are all accounts that started the war with more value than my account ;) (The biggest tff in FoD). And people say we have the bigger chain/advantage? lol

True, only difference being bilbo went inactive when the war started and those other bigs went inactive before the war.

bazza98
17th January 2016, 08:13 PM

Everyone knows having a bigger value is only good when vesusing another high gold alliance.
Fod are definitely not disadvantage if anything this far into the age LaCN is at a disadvantage due to the High TFF... But on a side note, who cares about who is at a disadvantage... Fod and LaCN are definitely the better alliances who can war. Just keep the war going for another week or so , so I can have fun!

GiantDave_WoC
17th January 2016, 08:35 PM
Everyone knows having a bigger value is only good when vesusing another high gold alliance.
Fod are definitely not disadvantage if anything this far into the age LaCN is at a disadvantage due to the High TFF... But on a side note, who cares about who is at a disadvantage... Fod and LaCN are definitely the better alliances who can war. Just keep the war going for another week or so , so I can have fun!

Another week? The war for me starts when I am maintaining, then it goes until LaCN surrender or end of age and maybe continues into next age. LaCN have the tff advantage as well. 4 accounts with more tff than our biggest lol. The war will be recorded in months not weeks lol

cottonball
17th January 2016, 08:36 PM
LACN starting chain value:

38 T gold

Current chain value:

33 T gold

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 3,498,262,674,000

Not sure what NWO/AAA have sabbed, :)

ghoulavenger
17th January 2016, 10:02 PM
Another week? The war for me starts when I am maintaining, then it goes until LaCN surrender or end of age and maybe continues into next age. LaCN have the tff advantage as well. 4 accounts with more tff than our biggest lol. The war will be recorded in months not weeks lol
Wars can start and stop at the drop of a hat, it depends on the cause of the war and agreements. FoD could potentially keep the war going indefinitely but that may not be what LaCN wants -- and they might surrender to get what they want. Although I do agree that only a week or two for a war between two large alliances seems very short, but it is potentially long enough for both sides to crush each other with the really high AATs on LaCN's side, and the low sentry on FoD's side.

bazza98
17th January 2016, 11:26 PM

You really need to stop taking everything I say so literally...

krieper
17th January 2016, 11:34 PM
*sees Dave "take" bazza"... literally*

MFnBonsai
18th January 2016, 01:27 AM
If any of you missed me it's because I spent 3 days in hospital.... Hopefully the surgery will be moved forward after issues with my hernia that caused me to be stuck in "hell"....

Not feeling the best so I still will not be around much but I see a new war has started and hope you are all behaving....

Xentor
18th January 2016, 01:35 AM
If any of you missed me it's because I spent 3 days in hospital.... Hopefully the surgery will be moved forward after issues with my hernia that caused me to be stuck in "hell"....

Not feeling the best so I still will not be around much but I see a new war has started and hope you are all behaving....

Best wishes Bon, hospitals suck!

On topic: I've lost over a third of my value already... Over 500 raids done, hope LaCN are feeling the hurt.

FoD script says TGF has 125 billion gold DA damages... Anyone able to confirm/deny and provide me with the real figures?

Krad
18th January 2016, 05:34 AM
TOTAL SABBED by LaCN= 6,275,020,374,600

TOTAL SABBED BY ME= KingConrad 309,360,310,000

And Im only #7 sabber this war :)

ROTTENSOUL
18th January 2016, 09:13 AM
TOTAL SABBED by LaCN= 6,275,020,374,600

TOTAL SABBED BY ME= KingConrad 309,360,310,000

And Im only #7 sabber this war :)

Omerta doesn't exist if lacn has decent sab totals :D

If your number is correct the lacn sab total is likely higher than the total of our chain despite lacn having more value. However lacn do not have more sabbers so I guess this means lacn bigs do not take a lot of sab damage yet which of course is no surprise. Lacn mids get destroyed because their leaders felt this was a good time for the bigs to war.

I believe the longer the war will go on the more things will shift in our favour. Like in a lot of our wars all FoD chain accounts will get sabbed down taking everyone but some bigs with them. I am expecting the same to happen here. Accounts like ninurta, iznobest1 and sleeze can still go either way but most of them will likely come down with the mid accounts. KingConrad, Abacus, chosen, TheCunningStunt, FighterOfLife_LaCN, Deathwing_LaCN and TheGodFather_LaCN will survive the initial blow. Taking those accounts out will be a slow proces, mainly due to very large army sizes. Your account will likely be the first account we start to focus on after a few weeks because of the size and "small" tff. That hunt is the phase of the war I enjoy most and look forward to :)

P.s

Get well soon Bon :)

kaoz
18th January 2016, 01:42 PM
I believe the longer the war will go on the more things will shift in our favour.

I was surprised that people like yourself and AntonyO already had to sell off within days into the LaCN war, from that and the lack of the endless bragging as per usual from FOD on GUA it does look that things are certainly not in FOD's favour right now.

Your spies successfully enter AnthonyO's armory undetected, and destroy 1056 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 2x

Your spies successfully enter R0TTEN's armory undetected, and destroy 507 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 2x

Screwdriver_LaCN
18th January 2016, 02:34 PM

Best of Luck with that surgery! :) And get well soon, Bon!! :)

somax-
18th January 2016, 02:40 PM
ROTTEN, I agree, if the war drags on, much could turn in FoDs favor, but learning from the R0FL war, if LaCN can keep your sells from holding their value, and at least can keep the raid pressure up on your bigs, then the lack of trickle on both chains will take a serious shift to LaCN side, and you will have no choice but to start watching lacn bigs grow out of range.

But, if your sells can sustain a good value, and your bigs aren't keeping their UP going into coverts, LaCN are in huge trouble, as they will fall 1 by 1 with the tff advantage. The 1 thing FoD have, never in my life have I seen half active sell accounts bank hourly like FoD do..

And, because I need to take my shots, this is assuming no other cowards like AnthonyO jump into the war with high stats and 1 or 2 sabbers like he did the R0FL.. Good to see him in free fall mode.

Jankster
18th January 2016, 03:07 PM
Hope you get a full recovery soon Bon..

What i have seen the last days(not breakin Omerta code so)
Thats a hughe impact on all top fods via sabs, a very high impact on mids and low via sabs. Farming are high on FoDs now. LaCN do a better game than ROFL do(Sry)

BRC
18th January 2016, 03:41 PM
It doesn't really matter. Barring something extraordinary happening, LaCN has given this age, as well as next, to SR. They get to coast in on all their members, as well as some of the members to exit this war.

I hope next age is six months long, as LaCN will have to use it to rebuild if they ever want a chance at a future age. Seems not many in this thread can see past the point of their nose.

ROTTENSOUL
18th January 2016, 05:02 PM
I was surprised that people like yourself and AntonyO already had to sell off within days into the LaCN war, from that and the lack of the endless bragging as per usual from FOD on GUA it does look that things are certainly not in FOD's favour right now.

Your spies successfully enter AnthonyO's armory undetected, and destroy 1056 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 2x

Your spies successfully enter R0TTEN's armory undetected, and destroy 507 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 2x

I did not sell off, my account was nearly all out spy. I started with over 2.7t spy and 600b sentry, both with unhelds. 600b sentry would have still gotten me maxed very easily so I started selling that in bits to keep sab targets in rage, I did not just sell everything to spy when the war started.

Thats a hughe impact on all top fods via sabs, a very high impact on mids and low via sabs. Farming are high on FoDs now. LaCN do a better game than ROFL do(Sry)

In rofl's defence, no lacn is not doing better than rofl. Rofl did a lot better with raids than lacn is doing, especially considering this is only the start of the war. Also I warred both rofl and lacn this age and rofl managed to keep the pressure up much longer than lacn did. Not saying lacn is doing a bad job so far, but you give rofl too little credit or you just stick to much feathers in lacn's ass so early in a war.

P.s

Another big lacn account that went inactive a month ago with 1000 AAT came back during this war.

kaoz
18th January 2016, 05:43 PM
It doesn't really matter. Barring something extraordinary happening, LaCN has given this age, as well as next, to SR. They get to coast in on all their members, as well as some of the members to exit this war.

I hope next age is six months long, as LaCN will have to use it to rebuild if they ever want a chance at a future age. Seems not many in this thread can see past the point of their nose.

SR was most likely to win the age anyway and hoping "if" the next age is only 6 months so LACN cannot rebuild sounds a bit desperate, looks like very little other good news comes from camp FOD....

I did not just sell everything to spy when the war started.

I never said that you did ROTTEN.

ROTTENSOUL
18th January 2016, 06:00 PM
SR was most likely to win the age anyway and hoping "if" the next age is only 6 months so LACN cannot rebuild sounds a bit desperate, looks like very little other good news comes from camp FOD....

I never said that you did ROTTEN.

As you of all people should know, you can't beat us :)

Ok, you never said I did, what exactly do you think I did wrong?

orc000
18th January 2016, 06:06 PM

How would you know , you didnt have an account at the start of that war... let s see what activity is left in 3 months.

BRC
18th January 2016, 06:49 PM
Kaoz..you misconstrued my words (not really surprised). I hope its only six months, because by the time LaCN rebuilds next age, they will still be out of range of winning the age.

kaoz
18th January 2016, 07:14 PM
Kaoz..you misconstrued my words (not really surprised). I hope its only six months, because by the time LaCN rebuilds next age, they will still be out of range of winning the age.

Yes, I understood that but if not than maybe not... who knows / cares what happens next age when the war just started and having fun.

@R0TTEN > BP & Nothing told me that you lose more with selling than that I can sab from you.... nothing wrong with that at all!

AnthonyO
18th January 2016, 07:18 PM
And, because I need to take my shots, this is assuming no other cowards like AnthonyO jump into the war with high stats and 1 or 2 sabbers like he did the R0FL.. Good to see him in free fall mode.

oh man cheap shots indeed. Details all know by now the move to fod wasnt really planned untill a few days (4 days if im correct) before the actual move. Not to mention I sold to 20k up a week prior that move.
Anyway, I obviously chose my account buildup to sab a lot. If you exclude above named war vs rofl, Ive Total Sabbed: 1,063,122,870,000.
Only glads and this lacn war that is, and the random sabs in between offcourse.

Due to my lazyness I woke up late today and found half lacn maxed already...
Did my job nonetheless:
Sabbed Today: 46,776,450,000

Enjoy keeping me maxed, I'll hopefully crawl back up before the age end. And if not, Ill enjoy it while it lasts :)

bazza98
18th January 2016, 07:21 PM

You seem so butthurt, we knew what we were getting into. We are wanted a war and we had issues with FoD. Issues with our 'small accounts'.

ROTTENSOUL
18th January 2016, 07:58 PM
@R0TTEN > BP & Nothing told me that you lose more with selling than that I can sab from you.... nothing wrong with that at all!

It sounds like you try to say me shifting some stats to spy can't be a good thing because I lose more gold selling than you sab from me?
That doesn't make sense at all.

These are the 3 people I kept in range with some stat shifting untill today.

Your spies successfully enter iznobest1's armory undetected, and destroy 1410 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter iznobest1's armory undetected, and destroy 1414 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Sleeze's armory undetected, and destroy 1469 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Sleeze's armory undetected, and destroy 1472 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ninurta's armory undetected, and destroy 1660 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ninurta's armory undetected, and destroy 1664 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

That's 9.09b sab damage. That means if I sell under 30.3b in weapons the damage is still worth it + shifting stats get's me maxed faster.
No wonder you're on the losing side in every war. If you ever want to learn how to win a war just contact me in game.

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 53,084,746,000 (257 missions)

cottonball
18th January 2016, 09:13 PM
SO many comical posts..

a few points/comments::::

1. ROFL was the only real opponent we faced this age

3. @Kaoz, Rotten really is a good teacher... (something to consider)

LACN has lost more than 6Trillion in value so far... how much have we lost? *snicker*

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 4,063,227,208,900

conrads TFF 3 days ago::::: 5,509,326
conrads TFF Now::::::: 4,031,885 (And yes... those were real soldiers)

Lastly... If I were someone looking for a new chain because I just joined the game, there's 3 alliances I would look at, but LACN surely isn't one of them...

Krad
18th January 2016, 10:41 PM
Your script is terribly inaccurate...Perhaps you need to recon me more as I havnt lost a single TFF soldier to raids.

When war started i had roughly 600k mercs and I had to train 600k sentries.

Sure Ive had to re-train sentries. I knew coming into this war I wouldnt last too long with my aat/tff.

FOD has lost more than 7Trillion value so far *snicker*

aft3rmath
19th January 2016, 12:36 AM
FOD/NWO/AAA

CP_Bloodpirate_DES
957,563 M - 14th ------ 8,904,900 TFF
737,856 M - Current ----- 8,433,654 TFF

ibykus
813,347 M - 14th ----- 6,181,105 TFF
614,806 M - Current ----- 5,999,675 TFF

Nothing
424,905 M - 14th ----- 8,795,600 TFF
274,820 M - Current ----- 9,019,008 TFF

Destructo-
772,697 M - 14th ----- 8,956,424 TFF
600,447 M - Current ----- 8,895,991 TFF

Beano
1,033,669 M - 14th ----- 7,210,658 TFF
730,970 M - Current ----- 7,137,628

TrueReigN
705,721 M - 14th ----- 7,676,024 TFF
631,252 M - Current ----- 7,801,859 TFF

LaCN

TheGodFather_LaCN
6,030,865 M - 14th ----- 18,824,147 TFF
5,975,440 M - Current ----- 18,777,775 TFF
ESTIMATED REPAIRS) 131,943,829,314

Deathwing_LaCN
5,009,475 M - 14th ----- 14,770,325 TFF
5,046,853 M - Current ----- 13,832,401 TFF
ESTIMATED REPAIRS) 80,184,840,843

FighterOfLife_LaCN
2,677,643 M - 14th ----- 8,324,915 TFF
2,817,197 M - Current ----- 8,286,771 TFF

chosen
2,043,236 M - 14th ----- 10,534,137 TFF
1,669,019 M - Current ----- 10,102,377 TFF

TheCunningStunt
2,273,307 M - 14th ----- 9,543,580 TFF
2,256,581 M - Current ----- 8,934,891 TFF

KingConrad
1,213,324 M - 14th ----- 5,560,206 TFF
1,284,258 M - Current ----- 4,105,569 TFF

ninurta
811,821 M - 14th ----- 4,370,097 TFF
674,473 M - Current ----- 4,314,333 TFF

Updated Account Values Not Sell-Off Values I know most on LaCN that I posted are unsabbable (sorry ninurta) but I wasnt going to go through LaCN and find 6 people sabbable by the same as FoD/NWO/AAA, completely unbiased just took the tops

FoD/NWO/AAA) 10 TFF's in the top 30
LaCN) 5 TFF's in the top 30

LaCN 35,024,896 M
FoD 14,616,998 M

Rick
19th January 2016, 05:30 AM
No surprise to see the other FoD mains managing their accounts valiantly compared to the extra, aka Beano.

Good luck FoD, this war exposes just how delusional LaCN can be. Do they have a misconception of what a ranking Alliance is?

cottonball
19th January 2016, 11:41 AM
SO many comical posts..

conrads TFF 3 days ago::::: 5,509,326
conrads TFF Now::::::: 4,031,885

Your script is terribly inaccurate...Perhaps you need to recon me more as I havnt lost a single TFF soldier to raids.

When war started i had roughly 600k mercs and I had to train 600k sentries.

Sure Ive had to re-train sentries. I knew coming into this war I wouldnt last too long with my aat/tff.

FOD has lost more than 7Trillion value so far *snicker*

KingConrad TFF = 3,986,575.... more merc losses?

Screwdriver_LaCN
19th January 2016, 11:55 AM
No surprise to see the other FoD mains managing their accounts valiantly compared to the extra, aka Beano.

Good luck FoD, this war exposes just how delusional LaCN can be. Do they have a misconception of what a ranking Alliance is?

Where do we state we are a ranking alliance...especially this age? lol If we wanted to rank we would even let FoD to sab us randomly for fun without retailating EVER ;) also our members would shit their pants the moment they think to attack or sab a FoD member :D But in fact noone is this is happening :D

On Topic:
Im currently sabbing...so please all spy only accounts please get unmaxed so I can get the juicy aats! :) also I want to say Kudos to our currently Active members! We are proud with them.
On a side note, I want to say that for the moment FoD are giving us a nice fight and are quite active and I dare to say more active than us esp in the massing department ;) we still have lots to learn from FoD (and SR earlier this age) about the massing xD We are doing our best considering how old and boring the age is and that the activity is really shitty wow xD

Krad
19th January 2016, 03:19 PM
KingConrad TFF = 3,986,575.... more merc losses?

Like I said ive had to retrain sentries. Thats the decision ive made tho. To let my TFF go down rather than be sabbed. Sure if the age goes for another 12months I will regret that deicision but for now im focused on hurting fod for as long as possible

How long until BP gets a sell to sab me again?

KingN00b
19th January 2016, 08:34 PM
Hi all :) Good luck blah blah, drink beer, I sab, you sab, <insert argument about why one side is better than the other here> I sab, you sab, drink beer, <insert another argument with some sort of stats and numbers and stuff>, drink beer, etc.

BRC
19th January 2016, 08:49 PM
Needs more beer. Ask FoL to supply, he lives near the best. :)

cottonball
19th January 2016, 09:15 PM
SAB party at FOL's house... I'll bring chips and salsa if he's supplying the beer..

(ahhh the good ole days of getting together with friends for a gaming night... most young pups probably have no clue what I'm talking about...)

bazza98
20th January 2016, 02:42 PM
Lmao, we are a delusional ranking chain? Haha

thebaldchinian
20th January 2016, 08:45 PM
Could we get an update of the sab totals for both chains? Would be super awesome :p

KingN00b
20th January 2016, 09:20 PM
SAB party at FOL's house... I'll bring chips and salsa if he's supplying the beer..

(ahhh the good ole days of getting together with friends for a gaming night... most young pups probably have no clue what I'm talking about...)

For real. Back in the days when you couldn't just play against each other online so you had to make the effort to walk or get a ride to someone's house in order to play video games against someone other than the computer.

BRC
21st January 2016, 05:04 AM
Or when you had to bring your PC and 90 pound monitor to someones house in order to play Age of Empires.

No sab totals TBC, we aren't actually warring, only pretending

KingN00b
21st January 2016, 08:13 AM
Same here. No sab totals. Just acting like there's a war so the rest of KoC doesn't expect it when we team up and jump everyone else next week (Tuesday at 1800 GMT).

g0rFz-
21st January 2016, 11:03 AM
for reference TGF:

Strike Action: 1,665,391,195,865
Defensive Action 755,925,141,405
Spy Rating 10,697,911,881,255
Sentry Rating 25,074,352,330,749

Covert Operatives: 1,004,218
Sentries: probably around 1,700,000 (has 1.8 mil LT)
Attack Turns: 49,991

surprised so many turns, I would think a few thousand less to sab the whole enemy chain.

AnthonyO
21st January 2016, 11:08 AM
La Cosa Nostra 102 66.79 3

Forces of Darkness 107 20.52 6
N.W.O. 42 9.11 8
Against All Authority 29 4.94 10

LacN seems to be dropping in both member count and power pretty fast.

Another keen observation.

BRC
21st January 2016, 11:10 AM
We said we weren't actually sabbing eachother. we are just moving our gold into offshore bank accounts for the time being.

Thankfully, Abacus, FoL and Chosen have all dropped their DA and allowed me to raid check them for the time being. They are doing it to practice their banking skills for when we gang up on LGC.

Krad
22nd January 2016, 08:00 AM

N.W.O. 42 9.11 8

Hi there AnthonyO!!!

It seems you are new to KoC and need a lesson.

Well as you may or may not know when a high ranked player such as TGF,FOL or DW go down a couple ranks then our power rating drops in the alliance tab!

These are just little things you will pick up along the way!

Anyways on topic: Total sabbed by LaCN this war: 10,146,481,064,900

kaoz
22nd January 2016, 02:45 PM

Joined LaCN so AntonyO wouldn't be so upset when I post in here :rofl:

GiantDave_WoC
22nd January 2016, 07:48 PM
Joined LaCN so AntonyO wouldn't be so upset when I post in here :rofl:

Good luck!

krieper
23rd January 2016, 03:26 AM
Ok, an update on the stats side of the war... I didn't update anything, straight from the script:

top 20 sentry in LaCN:

1. Deathwing_LaCN 27,035,358,843,129
2. TheGodFather_LaCN 25,502,317,596,637
3. TheCunningStunt 16,817,058,928,569
4. FighterOfLife_LaCN 16,503,592,132,483
5. KingConrad 12,929,187,631,789
6. Abacus 12,760,722,508,978
7. chosen 10,415,736,608,987
8. iznobest1 4,307,596,636,662
9. theArchitect 3,775,064,217,837
10. ninurta 3,625,972,316,202
11. King_BilboBaggins 2,049,826,491,620
12. Pergalath 2,024,733,694,680
13. Iskariot 1,815,633,347,191
14. Sleeze 1,634,988,326,267
15. jayjay7 1,578,681,885,479
16. o0_0o_o0_0o 1,521,659,148,645
17. malibu 1,427,245,327,504
18. JHC_fs 1,207,456,119,205
19. lost_time 1,001,954,708,097
20. SmokeyDaShadow 867,303,808,957

top 20 sentry in fod and co:

1. TrueReigN 4,983,817,370,886
2. hoop7300 2,872,807,249,505
3. Batman4ever 2,345,313,085,320
4. EviLizeD 1,459,814,987,886
5. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 1,424,317,617,370
6. Destructo- 1,182,575,560,271
7. ibykus 1,064,148,174,635
8. MrGrommit 877,174,252,510
9. mock_deano 799,673,993,237
10. W4TcH3r 739,746,669,298
11. Beano 725,062,771,664
12. Skydream13 723,520,906,023
13. BankRankClick 681,048,015,297
14. Danzel 670,174,189,188
15. uwilldie 669,430,241,702
16. ronburgundy 615,051,281,741
17. Jackdaw 584,727,530,304
18. Nothing 521,900,765,446
19. sargeras777 512,427,150,247
20. PCVR 366,956,890,272

top 20 spy in LaCN:

1. TheGodFather_LaCN 10,630,126,984,649
2. Deathwing_LaCN 7,215,080,642,522
3. FighterOfLife_LaCN 5,992,951,448,288
4. TheCunningStunt 4,129,196,394,736
5. o0_0o_o0_0o 3,094,026,470,768
6. Abacus 3,085,521,952,801
7. KingConrad 2,064,802,734,538
8. The_Grand_Grimoire 1,761,332,454,026
9. chosen 1,623,678,697,633
10. XikGaming 1,582,418,335,897
11. Sleeze 1,536,418,099,715
12. JHC_fs 1,510,092,618,516
13. SlyFoxx 1,491,610,692,558
14. King_BilboBaggins 1,467,210,209,854
15. ninurta 1,403,823,823,834
16. Rasta- 1,365,115,069,269
17. ZeroIdea 1,142,698,165,020
18. Pergalath 1,033,896,420,353
19. Niels 1,026,110,665,271
20. jayjay7 995,707,256,291

top 20 spy in LaCN:

1. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 4,584,043,917,003
2. Beano 4,576,459,795,910
3. ibykus 3,719,316,859,404
4. Destructo- 2,643,536,396,812
5. AnthonyO 2,613,226,526,276
6. hoop7300 2,440,821,311,769
7. TrueReigN 2,155,148,858,700
8. EviLizeD 2,031,478,843,321
9. R0TTEN 1,433,636,181,709
10. Nothing 1,253,776,271,832
11. uwilldie 1,012,894,019,008
12. Trae1 751,788,289,308
13. Jackdaw 633,331,778,201
14. breaker 628,986,697,937
15. BankRankClick 618,255,197,217
16. CORFIGRE 593,101,985,357
17. Batman4ever 578,090,222,425
18. MrGrommit 567,711,700,292
19. hellzvenom 543,638,030,926
20. Noisekick 482,071,190,549

top 10 tff in LaCN:
1. TheGodFather_LaCN 18,772,822
2. Deathwing_LaCN 13,839,004
3. chosen 10,039,725
4. TheCunningStunt 8,892,335
5. FighterOfLife_LaCN 8,315,346
6. Abacus 5,978,955
7. Screwy 5,440,791
8. GumbyDoo 5,358,092
9. The_Grand_Grimoire 5,145,205
10. Iskariot 4,862,758

top 10 tff in fod:
1. Nothing 9,046,288
2. Destructo- 9,044,122
3. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 8,392,609
4. TrueReigN 7,884,421
5. hoop7300 7,472,163
6. breaker 7,452,218
7. Beano 7,129,195
8. BankRankClick 7,091,063
9. Sparks 6,827,966
10. ibykus 6,008,867

chain (sell, so includes 30% loss) value:

LaCN 34,260,007,450,000
FoD 12,287,652,750,000

banana for scale:
R0FL 29,579,746,350,000

CrippledLucifer-
23rd January 2016, 12:03 PM

N.W.O. 42 9.11 8

Anthony0 on the first day: DA 49,963,910,763 SA 192,934,045,508 Spy 6,469,059,651,151 Sentry 1,688,084,692,943
Anthony0 now: DA: 45,799,080,384 SA 173,546,614,625 Spy 2,455,118,679,224 Sentry 119,571,731,146

We are doing the zero in your name justice, or is that an Oh.

GiantDave_WoC
23rd January 2016, 12:21 PM
Anthony0 on the first day: DA 49,963,910,763 SA 192,934,045,508 Spy 6,469,059,651,151 Sentry 1,688,084,692,943
Anthony0 now: DA: 45,799,080,384 SA 173,546,614,625 Spy 2,455,118,679,224 Sentry 119,571,731,146

nothing unexpected has happened yet, lets see what happens when the war actually begins lol

CrippledLucifer-
23rd January 2016, 12:38 PM
nothing unexpected has happened yet, lets see what happens when the war actually begins lol

It has already begun and it's a race to the bottom for FOD bigs, Anthony0 just seems to be getting there first. Beano and Destructo are following suit. Are you at least getting 200 raids on TGF or waiting for the war to "actually" begin for that too?

BRC
23rd January 2016, 01:08 PM
Ah, was wondering when Lucy would take the time to chime in. Why bother with TGF first? we are going to dismantle everyone.

Good things take time Lucy.

evilmiget0021
23rd January 2016, 01:34 PM
Ok, an update on the stats side of the war... I didn't update anything, straight from the script:

top 20 sentry in LaCN:

20. PCVR 366,956,890,272

top 20 spy in LaCN:

top 20 spy in LaCN:

top 10 tff in LaCN:
3. chosen 10,039,725
6. Abacus 5,978,955
7. Screwy 5,440,791
8. GumbyDoo 5,358,092
10. Iskariot 4,862,758

top 10 tff in fod:
1. Nothing 9,046,288
2. Destructo- 9,044,122
4. TrueReigN 7,884,421
5. hoop7300 7,472,163
6. breaker 7,452,218
7. Beano 7,129,195
9. Sparks 6,827,966
10. ibykus 6,008,867

LaCN 34,260,007,450,000
FoD 12,287,652,750,000

banana for scale:
R0FL 29,579,746,350,000

Holy shit that is ALOT of sentry. Last age against SR, Alpha sucked but he was still in the 20-35tr range (never held it all, let me/FoL sab him a lot). Weird to see so many so high, pretty numbers. Can't wait to see everyone hold at age end. Impressive balance in FoD tff too.

bazza98
23rd January 2016, 08:39 PM

Ah yeah we already know you are trying to get SR involved but if SR were smart they would just take another free age :)

cottonball
23rd January 2016, 09:38 PM

top 20 sentry in LaCN:

20. PCVR 366,956,890,272

top 20 spy in LaCN:

top 20 spy in LaCN:

top 10 tff in LaCN:
3. chosen 10,039,725
6. Abacus 5,978,955
7. Screwy 5,440,791
8. GumbyDoo 5,358,092
10. Iskariot 4,862,758

top 10 tff in fod:
1. Nothing 9,046,288
2. Destructo- 9,044,122
4. TrueReigN 7,884,421
5. hoop7300 7,472,163
6. breaker 7,452,218
7. Beano 7,129,195
9. Sparks 6,827,966
10. ibykus 6,008,867

LaCN 34,260,007,450,000
FoD 12,287,652,750,000

banana for scale:
R0FL 29,579,746,350,000

KOC would be a better place if you stopped posting your inaccurate information..... just saying..
it would also be nice to see max held values too, not just currently held..
LACN value right now, (not including 30% loss for selloff) is 27.9T

GiantDave_WoC
23rd January 2016, 10:40 PM
It has already begun and it's a race to the bottom for FOD bigs, Anthony0 just seems to be getting there first. Beano and Destructo are following suit. Are you at least getting 200 raids on TGF or waiting for the war to "actually" begin for that too?

Unlike LaCN who will only war when the bigs have a chance of surviving we are used to warring being maxed daily, that is what I mean when the war begins. Because then your alliance will stop seeing our accounts falling and see themselves falling, this is when the grinder begins and hope is lost as there is no way to possibly win the war.

Who cares what TGF is doing, we get more raids than LaCN but TGF is not a priority atm, she can wait and until then enjoy not being able to bank 100% of the gold anymore and get farmed by others in KoC. Or at least not sleeping through the night :)

That has been the biggest impact of the war, all the big LaCN accounts Are now getting hit, that is the biggest loss in the war.

AnthonyO
24th January 2016, 05:06 AM

In a matter of fact, it is an O yes :P
on a second note, I had 5,5t spy fully held, went over 6t when I sold 100% sentry to spy, so your "first day" is a bit off :P

This cracked me up tho:

Hi there AnthonyO!!!

It seems you are new to KoC and need a lesson.

Well as you may or may not know when a high ranked player such as TGF,FOL or DW go down a couple ranks then our power rating drops in the alliance tab!

These are just little things you will pick up along the way!

Anyways on topic: Total sabbed by LaCN this war: 10,146,481,064,900

That is the whole point right? to make high ranked players, who are unsabable and such (TGF FOL and DW) still lose power?
What else do you think Im trying to point out here? I dont think its TGF's own purpose to lose ranks here, that credit all goes to FOD and co

CrippledLucifer-
24th January 2016, 02:49 PM
Unlike LaCN who will only war when the bigs have a chance of surviving we are used to warring being maxed daily, that is what I mean when the war begins. Because then your alliance will stop seeing our accounts falling and see themselves falling, this is when the grinder begins and hope is lost as there is no way to possibly win the war.

Who cares what TGF is doing, we get more raids than LaCN but TGF is not a priority atm, she can wait and until then enjoy not being able to bank 100% of the gold anymore and get farmed by others in KoC. Or at least not sleeping through the night :)

That has been the biggest impact of the war, all the big LaCN accounts Are now getting hit, that is the biggest loss in the war.

That's it? We wipe out trillions in stats and you're making hits on LaCN accounts and raid check for gold? Trivial gains payed for by huge losses. "Biggest loss in the war" lol

somax-
24th January 2016, 03:02 PM
In a matter of fact, it is an O yes :P
on a second note, I had 5,5t spy fully held, went over 6t when I sold 100% sentry to spy, so your "first day" is a bit off :P

But still free falling so.. You proved his point..

This cracked me up tho:

That is the whole point right? to make high ranked players, who are unsabable and such (TGF FOL and DW) still lose power?
What else do you think Im trying to point out here? I dont think its TGF's own purpose to lose ranks here, that credit all goes to FOD and co

Lol... So FoD may have made her drop defense, but alliance power has no bearing on anything war related. It merely means they lost some ranks. If LaCN truely have no ranking plans, then there is no achievement in the power drop.. Get a few sabbers on the mains yes, that would be an achievement. But this is not. Just a random stat you could find to make it seem like you are doing something. Its biggest perc is the effect it will have on recruiting.....

Related to the latest stats update.
LaCN stay steady at sentry, and lack of sabbers, and also stay steady with 5 sabbers on TR, not yet enough to drop him (I dont think)
FoD are almost at bare minimum. Which, like Dave says, is their most dangerous point. But, LaCN have been doing it a lot longer than any other alliance or chain in the game, it is a joke to think different.
It also seems lack of clicking is really hurting. The TFF advantage on FoD's side is really starting to level out.

BRC
24th January 2016, 04:43 PM
If LaCN suddenly has no ranking plans, I hope they really prove it. They should adopt a more aggressive BF policy to go along with it. :)

kaoz
24th January 2016, 04:50 PM
They should adopt a more aggressive BF policy to go along with it. :)

Is that not what LACN is doing by taking FOD on?

somax-
24th January 2016, 05:15 PM
Is that not what LACN is doing by taking FOD on?

That's not what he means though. LaCN policy is set up to keep them from these situations. They dont recognize low hits, they allow low hits (to an extent), defendeds are a simple PM if youre close to the 85% range? or even lower if the person is nice (I tend not to sab anything if people apologize, and wasnt intentional) etc etc. The more lenient the policy the more likely you will be to avoid any kind of situations. Rankers paradise. But if they arent "ranking" they should have more of a hit for 60 minutes. dont defend. and no recons (obviously a joke, but some of you vets will understand lol, we used to sab for those at one point)

Im guessing thats what he means, to which i would agree. But no reason to change the policy till the end of age if they plan to try and rank again next age. Then again, that could be 2 years away..

GiantDave_WoC
24th January 2016, 06:06 PM
But still free falling so.. You proved his point..

Lol... So FoD may have made her drop defense, but alliance power has no bearing on anything war related. It merely means they lost some ranks. If LaCN truely have no ranking plans, then there is no achievement in the power drop.. Get a few sabbers on the mains yes, that would be an achievement. But this is not. Just a random stat you could find to make it seem like you are doing something. Its biggest perc is the effect it will have on recruiting.....

Related to the latest stats update.
LaCN stay steady at sentry, and lack of sabbers, and also stay steady with 5 sabbers on TR, not yet enough to drop him (I dont think)
FoD are almost at bare minimum. Which, like Dave says, is their most dangerous point. But, LaCN have been doing it a lot longer than any other alliance or chain in the game, it is a joke to think different.
It also seems lack of clicking is really hurting. The TFF advantage on FoD's side is really starting to level out.

Getting sabbers on TGF is irrelevant and pointless at this stage. It makes your own account weaker for no reason as it isn't possible to bring her down with 1-2 sabbers right now. We have plans and they just need time to come to fruition. LaCN are not staying steady with Sentry, only if you look at the top accounts, if you don't care about the rest of the chain being levelled then yes what you say makes sense, but that is the difference better us and other chains in KoC, the wars don't end when the big accounts come down and the big accounts can sit their being maxed just as much as the small accounts.

Most of the people making comments in the thread I can see why you aren't winning any wars lol.

Anyone could see from the start that all of our chain would be maxed very quickly and LaCN chain would have quite a few unsabbable accounts, but it doesn't mean that they aren't dropping in value and it doesn't mean anything in the grand scheme of things, if the only factor in who could win a war was how big the chain was and how many people can sab xxxx account the game would be very boring and there would be no point in wars lol.

@crippled Lucifer you have no idea what you are talking about. We have wiped trillions of stats from LaCN as well but that is not what I am talking about There is a HUGE difference between being hit daily and not being hit ever. In terms of coverts, repairs and just simply staying up to bank your gold. You have never been unhittable with a massive account I guess so you don't know the difference.

CrippledLucifer-
24th January 2016, 09:08 PM
There is a HUGE difference between being hit daily and not being hit ever. In terms of coverts, repairs and just simply staying up to bank your gold. You have never been unhittable with a massive account I guess so you don't know the difference.

Never being hit is a luxury, repairs and covert losses are expected in war. Staying up to bank our gold? Okay so tomorrow we'll wake up with a few extra hits on ours, you'll wake up with a few extra hundred billion gold lost, a dozen people left with over 500b spy and you're even bigger farms to boot. "Huge difference" lol. You're done there.

hoop day 1: da 96,388,779,582 sa 318,870,835,817 spy 3,557,075,248,731 sentry 4,141,461,054,013
hoop now: da 49,682,366,558 sa 161,042,289,154 spy 2,288,646,475,188 sentry 2,448,991,953,510

GiantDave_WoC
24th January 2016, 09:37 PM
Never being hit is a luxury, repairs and covert losses are expected in war. Staying up to bank our gold? Okay so tomorrow we'll wake up with a few extra hits on ours, you'll wake up with a few extra hundred billion gold lost, a dozen people left with over 500b spy and you're even bigger farms to boot. "Huge difference" lol. You're done there.

hoop day 1: da 96,388,779,582 sa 318,870,835,817 spy 3,557,075,248,731 sentry 4,141,461,054,013
hoop now: da 49,682,366,558 sa 161,042,289,154 spy 2,288,646,475,188 sentry 2,448,991,953,510

If anything other was happening, than everyone in our chain being maxed after 6 months (longer than most ages) of uninterrupted LaCN growth then it would be a complete joke, never being hit wasn't a luxury it was a normal thing on your big accounts before the war started and a normal thing if you want any chance at being a top rank as this equates to 30% loss in growth per day which compounds every day, So 30% losses on for example chosen means he is now losing an extra 3billion a day + repairs of probably 300million a day (from normal gold hits) and covert losses of 3000 a day. In a week this means say 24bil gold lost, 18000 soldiers lost I think this is quite simple to understand right? This is for all of your previously untouchable accounts, not to mention the race change bonus loss. These are all losses which fod didn't have, we were all already getting farmed and changed race.

our accounts will go down to about 100-200 aat, that is when the war begins. What we have or didn't have is irrelevant when there is so much of a head start in the war. It really doesn't matter how many stats you sab because it doesn't mean anything, hoop isn't going to leave or stop warring. He wasn't going for rank either so it's meaningless stats. We have been at war all age, sabbed every day, this is just another day at the office for us nothing special. The interesting goals and challenges for us are to bring accounts down that are our of range, that is our fun in the game. Your fun in the game was going for #1 you lost the age now because of us so now will spoil it for all your smaller members, this is clear by how many are leaving day by day, the war 'for the small accounts' has just turned into the destruction of the small accounts in LaCN, good job

Enjoy the age :)

somax-
25th January 2016, 01:10 AM
If anything other was happening, than everyone in our chain being maxed after 6 months (longer than most ages) of uninterrupted LaCN growth then it would be a complete joke, never being hit wasn't a luxury it was a normal thing on your big accounts before the war started and a normal thing if you want any chance at being a top rank as this equates to 30% loss in growth per day which compounds every day, So 30% losses on for example chosen means he is now losing an extra 3billion a day + repairs of probably 300million a day (from normal gold hits) and covert losses of 3000 a day. In a week this means say 24bil gold lost, 18000 soldiers lost I think this is quite simple to understand right? This is for all of your previously untouchable accounts, not to mention the race change bonus loss. These are all losses which fod didn't have, we were all already getting farmed and changed race.

our accounts will go down to about 100-200 aat, that is when the war begins. What we have or didn't have is irrelevant when there is so much of a head start in the war. It really doesn't matter how many stats you sab because it doesn't mean anything, hoop isn't going to leave or stop warring. He wasn't going for rank either so it's meaningless stats. We have been at war all age, sabbed every day, this is just another day at the office for us nothing special. The interesting goals and challenges for us are to bring accounts down that are our of range, that is our fun in the game. Your fun in the game was going for #1 you lost the age now because of us so now will spoil it for all your smaller members, this is clear by how many are leaving day by day, the war 'for the small accounts' has just turned into the destruction of the small accounts in LaCN, good job

Hey I never said you werent dropping the mids, i was replying to a post by Anthony0 about alliance power. Which is why my post made sense. Now, to your points. I agree fully. Wars are not won by the bigs, but what you have not concidered (but maybe you did), is you have not been up against these kind of odds. R0FL you were near the same startin value, with a huge TFF lead. Glads are, well, as they are every other age. Even the LaCN war earlier was won with SR's help. You have not once (I dont believe, please correct me if I am wrong, I missed an age..) had such a huge value differential to overcome, nor these kind of stats to overcome. even the TFF is becoming more steady with lack of clicking, never mind the faact that most of the LaCN players have been through countless wars. LaCN can sustain just as well when they become maxed, as they do time, and time again, but, the question is, are they willing to. FoD are warmongerers, its what they do. They wont let up the pressure. LaCN just have to make sure they dont

kaoz
25th January 2016, 03:15 AM
Your fun in the game was going for #1 you lost the age now because of us so now will spoil it for all your smaller members, this is clear by how many are leaving day by day

Although you like to think that the world revolve around FOD, it was LaCN declaring war on FOD rather than going for #1 clearly knowing what they were going into by choice.

Alliance - Member Count
Forces of Darkness - 115
N.W.O. - 43

La Cosa Nostra - 100

10 days later according to the ingame alliance tab.

Forces of Darkness 110
N.W.O. 40
Against All Authority 30

La Cosa Nostra 106

bazza98
25th January 2016, 04:10 AM
Your fun in the game was going for #1 you lost the age now because of us so now will spoil it for all your smaller members, this is clear by how many are leaving day by day, the war 'for the small accounts' has just turned into the destruction of the small accounts in LaCN, good job

Not sure if srs...
Who do you think wanted this war? *HINT* The small accounts that you and other personally bully :)
You seem really but hurt about this war tho, I thought you are a war account? You could always join LGC if you want.

ShadowRanger
25th January 2016, 06:18 AM
Although you like to think that the world revolve around FOD, it was LaCN declaring war on FOD rather than going for #1 clearly knowing what they were going into by choice.

Though purposefully losing the chance to fight for #1 looks like a way to save face IMO.

"We've already lost #1 to SR, if we fight FoD we can at least say that we didn't win the age because we were at war".

BRC
25th January 2016, 06:31 AM
Everyone needs a cop out, ShadowRanger. Especially the people in KoC. never seen a more stubborn hard-headed bunch.

kaoz
25th January 2016, 07:13 AM
Though purposefully losing the chance to fight for #1 looks like a way to save face IMO.

"We've already lost #1 to SR, if we fight FoD we can at least say that we didn't win the age because we were at war".

SR was very likely to get #1 anyway, so why not... With that being said, what was your excuse in the FOD war (or even when ROFL took #1 last age)?

GiantDave_WoC
25th January 2016, 07:41 AM
Btw just worked out LaCN have 25 inactive accounts right now + 13 left chain so 38 accounts gone from LaCN so far (and counting)

If you want a list of names PM me. All are verifiable (unlike the lists that we saw in the past which included inactives from last age lol these are all people we sabbed from the start of the war.

CrippledLucifer-
25th January 2016, 12:40 PM
)

I can see how clutching at straws would be your best bet here but is that all you have? Losing race change bonus (which becomes a bonus in covert loss and sentry) and chosen losing 3 hours of gold a day? And never being hit is a luxury none of us expects in war. Lol like I said trivial gains payed for by huge losses. That's like someone being run over by a truck and he's proud of putting a dent in the bumper - yes good job, that's what breaking your bones did to that truck.

I can see why you would dangle the prospect of better days to come but there won't be any, you're done here. You will try selling to each other to keep an extra sabber here and there but it won't do you any good, more and more of us will outgrow you. You have been at war most of the age but at no point were your big accounts maxed with no hope left, if you didn't mind being maxed you wouldn't have gone to SR for help, so you do mind and it's going to happen. At that point you'll get your wish of being 7m and 10m TFF raiders, good luck explaining to people like bloodpirate and truereign how that's a "great success", makes "a huge difference" and good value for the time spent on their accounts.

LaCN - 17 accounts with over 1b sentry / 16 accounts with over 1b spy
FOD/NWO - 4 accounts with over 1b sentry / 7-8 accounts with over 1b spy

Daddaye
25th January 2016, 02:01 PM

I look at the war this way -

Sure, my stats are dropping... like a rock. But, each morning, when I look over the battlefield....

Can I still sab everyone I sabbed yesterday? - Yes.

Has anyone else dropped into my range? - Sometimes yes, sometimes no. Today, Yes - 1 dropped into range. Yesterday, No. A couple days ago, 2 dropped in to range.

Are there fewer people who can sab me today than yesterday? - Yes (granted, I'm still maxable; but we're moving in the right direction).

Sure, it's a slow process, but we've shown time and time again that FoD can and will persevere.

colleca
25th January 2016, 02:35 PM

I don't have a favorite in this fight. This sums up the situation nicely and the result is inevitable

ROTTENSOUL
25th January 2016, 04:36 PM
LaCN has so many more bigs, any of our bigs maintaining is very unrealistic. Nobody with any war experience will have expected otherwise.
That doesn't mean lacn is doing a great job, it's something that's inevitable especially condidering we are fighting multiple wars and are dominated in chain value.

LaCN however should not forget that their entire chain but their bigs will be destroyed. That in a few weeks nearly all their value will be in those bigs while the rest of their chain is destroyed and suffering. Our own mids play for war and our tff's are very balanced and less inflated. Lacn mids will keep falling while ours get stable. Will they still enjoy the war next month? In 6 months? We have fought alliances that started out more active and motivated which ended up destroyed and inactive.

LaCN is not outdoing us in activity, especially not when it comes to raids. We wiped out the tff of a number of accounts and our primary targets are not their biggest accounts (yet). We target the accounts which are first to fall and work our way up. This for me is phase I enjoy most, where our enemy thinks "shit what did we start". That's the downside of thinking short term or hoping/praying a age will not last more than a few months. If the age is still going on by then you will likely only have a few buthurt people like kaoz with a deep hatred for FoD posting in this thread.

kaoz
25th January 2016, 04:45 PM
If the age is still going on by then you will likely only have a few buthurt people like kaoz with a deep hatred for FoD posting in this thread.

I am not butthurt or have any hatred for FOD just having fun ROTTEN even after 8 months and here to stay till the end of the age =)
Think the LaCN bigs will sell to the mids and you still get your butties kicked.

ROTTENSOUL
25th January 2016, 05:37 PM
I am not butthurt or have any hatred for FOD just having fun ROTTEN even after 8 months and here to stay till the end of the age =)
Think the LaCN bigs will sell to the mids and you still get your butties kicked.

Like the previous chain you joined to war us?
Good luck, I have no doubt we will also win this war.

CrippledLucifer-
25th January 2016, 05:38 PM
Lacn mids will keep falling while ours get stable. Will they still enjoy the war next month? In 6 months? We have fought alliances that started out more active and motivated which ended up destroyed and inactive.

LaCN is not outdoing us in activity, especially not when it comes to raids. We wiped out the tff of a number of accounts and our primary targets are not their biggest accounts (yet). We target the accounts which are first to fall and work our way up. This for me is phase I enjoy most, where our enemy thinks "shit what did we start". That's the downside of thinking short term or hoping/praying a age will not last more than a few months. If the age is still going on by then you will likely only have a few buthurt people like kaoz with a deep hatred for FoD posting in this thread.

You could have taken chances with your dozen massive accounts at the start of the war, but you got complacent and arrogant and now pay the price for it. There aren't better days ahead for you, this is as good as it's going to get and every day will be worse as more of us will outgrow you. Six months? In six months you'll be a rump chain without hope where 7m accounts who started with 5 trillion spy are "happy" to be raiders and "balanced" or give up and become piggy banks for whoever's left sabbing.

ibykus and destructo are being maxed as of now
The Chaos Legion has more power than FOD
The Sanctuary has the same as NWO/AA combined

Down she goes shipmate :)

ROTTENSOUL
25th January 2016, 05:58 PM
Haha the big mouths they still have in the first weeks warring us. I heard that so many times. Cute

kaoz
25th January 2016, 06:03 PM
Like the previous chain you joined to war us?
Good luck, I have no doubt we will also win this war.

FOD gave us no other choice after you guys forced ROFL to kick us (TUE) without a script as part of the surrender deal. Glads was the only chain that offered their hospitality, when Silent killer was about to pop I try to re-join ROFL once again but the only one still butthurt was FOD. Since LaCN declared the war it made sense to join them in support as we fighting the same alliance for basically the same reasons.

When TUE say that we will fight till our last Nunchaku, you better trust us that we keep our word but so far there are enough BPM and Nunchaku's left to continue (even after 8+ months).

But enough of that already and please move on ROTTEN, thanx!

ROTTENSOUL
25th January 2016, 06:20 PM
Every chain you joined to war us surrendered or died in the proces of warring us. This war won't be any different.

kaoz
25th January 2016, 06:36 PM
Every chain you joined to war us surrendered or died in the proces of warring us. This war won't be any different.

Your odds sort of sucks when you look at numbers but let's wait and see ROTTEN because LaCN has got nothing to lose (yet so much to gain) they may not be #1 but they maybe #1 to beat FOD, that be priceless!
So far it looks like LaCN hurting FOD because for the first time this age I start to break through with raids on accounts such as BP, beano, Batman4ever, AntonyO (and so on) after being maxxed for 8+ months < that also stopped in the last few days, all good signs from my point of view.

GiantDave_WoC
25th January 2016, 06:39 PM
I can see how clutching at straws would be your best bet here but is that all you have? Losing race change bonus (which becomes a bonus in covert loss and sentry) and chosen losing 3 hours of gold a day? And never being hit is a luxury none of us expects in war. Lol like I said trivial gains payed for by huge losses. That's like someone being run over by a truck and he's proud of putting a dent in the bumper - yes good job, that's what breaking your bones did to that truck.

I can see why you would dangle the prospect of better days to come but there won't be any, you're done here. You will try selling to each other to keep an extra sabber here and there but it won't do you any good, more and more of us will outgrow you. You have been at war most of the age but at no point were your big accounts maxed with no hope left, if you didn't mind being maxed you wouldn't have gone to SR for help, so you do mind and it's going to happen. At that point you'll get your wish of being 7m and 10m TFF raiders, good luck explaining to people like bloodpirate and truereign how that's a "great success", makes "a huge difference" and good value for the time spent on their accounts.

lol stats are irrelevant, we would have surrendered if they mattered because it was clear from the start that we were outmatched in that regard. That is not how we will win the war and it never was our plan to win the war in that way, your bigs aren't growing some of your bigs are down 500-600billion in value without any sabbers and not even main targets yet.

This is exactly how the ROFL war started. I thought you would know better than this lol

you also ignore the fact that already you have 38 inactive/left chain...

bazza98
25th January 2016, 07:06 PM
LaCN has so many more bigs, any of our bigs maintaining is very unrealistic. Nobody with any war experience will have expected otherwise.
That doesn't mean lacn is doing a great job, it's something that's inevitable especially condidering we are fighting multiple wars and are dominated in chain value.

LaCN however should not forget that their entire chain but their bigs will be destroyed. That in a few weeks nearly all their value will be in those bigs while the rest of their chain is destroyed and suffering. Our own mids play for war and our tff's are very balanced and less inflated. Lacn mids will keep falling while ours get stable. Will they still enjoy the war next month? In 6 months? We have fought alliances that started out more active and motivated which ended up destroyed and inactive.

All three points is either incorrect or antiprop... :P

Last war you had an extra 300 accounts helping you... calm down

kaoz
25th January 2016, 07:20 PM
All three points is either incorrect or antiprop... :P

In many sports you got that person dressed up in a fluffy animal costume called a mascot, FoD has ROTTEN.

somax-
25th January 2016, 08:25 PM
This is exactly how the ROFL war started. I thought you would know better than this lol

I don't mean to be rude. But surely you've hit your head recently. Both chains were much closer in value to each other, plus, you had the biggest TFF account (Hoshi, or jKT (or both)) and, you were also able to sab Fearlessorc for a few days before he out grew you (for the few weeks he did), and also, many of r0fl biggest accounts were inactive, on business, or just quit koc all together because these ages suck etc etc.

Now, LaCN has how many bigger accounts? And 6 or 7 of them are unsabbable? And most of them have been pretty active this age. Yoy are also, double digit value apart, and missing your two biggest accounts. Explain to me how this war started the same as the R0FL war?

Rick
25th January 2016, 09:04 PM

We're the new 666; I apologies in advance for future Alliances who fall victim of our curse.

TheDarkKnight
25th January 2016, 09:38 PM
I don't mean to be rude. But surely you've hit your head recently. Both chains were much closer in value to each other, plus, you had the biggest TFF account (Hoshi, or jKT (or both)) and, you were also able to sab Fearlessorc for a few days before he out grew you (for the few weeks he did), and also, many of r0fl biggest accounts were inactive, on business, or just quit koc all together because these ages suck etc etc.

Now, LaCN has how many bigger accounts? And 6 or 7 of them are unsabbable? And most of them have been pretty active this age. Yoy are also, double digit value apart, and missing your two biggest accounts. Explain to me how this war started the same as the R0FL war?

Completely different wars different starts none really cares who started it or why maybe this will be the war fod looses we all know without there clicking theres not enough experience to mess with lacn good on lacn smack there bottoms :)

GiantDave_WoC
25th January 2016, 09:41 PM

They had more value than us and many unsabbable people for a long time, JKT account can't really be included in that war lol.

It started with the same optimism from the leaders, but the leaders (unlike what LaCN seem to think) are not the only people in the chain

somax-
25th January 2016, 10:34 PM
They had more value than us and many unsabbable people for a long time, JKT account can't really be included in that war lol.

It started with the same optimism from the leaders, but the leaders (unlike what LaCN seem to think) are not the only people in the chain

No one was unsabbable at the start of the war. I will quote the first round of sabs if you would like, you had sabbed burnt, orc, and DM from very early on, and for JKT, one of the most important parts of a war is the first few weeks. He got caught cheating, or I mean reset his account, sorry bon, shortly after out growing our spies. And our value was what? Not even a few tril higher, not high enough to make a difference, but high enough to drop like a brick.

GiantDave_WoC
25th January 2016, 10:44 PM
No one was unsabbable at the start of the war. I will quote the first round of sabs if you would like, you had sabbed burnt, orc, and DM from very early on, and for JKT, one of the most important parts of a war is the first few weeks. He got caught cheating, or I mean reset his account, sorry bon, shortly after out growing our spies. And our value was what? Not even a few tril higher, not high enough to make a difference, but high enough to drop like a brick.

after switching stats, (just like people did in this war and every war) he was unsabbable, just because he took some time to do it doesn't mean he wasn't.

Mielinski
26th January 2016, 01:38 AM
Your odds sort of sucks when you look at numbers but let's wait and see ROTTEN because LaCN has got nothing to lose (yet so much to gain) they may not be #1 but they maybe #1 to beat FOD, that be priceless!
So far it looks like LaCN hurting FOD because for the first time this age I start to break through with raids on accounts such as BP, beano, Batman4ever, AntonyO (and so on) after being maxxed for 8+ months < that also stopped in the last few days, all good signs from my point of view.

You don't care about LaCN just like you didn't care about Glads or RoFL. All TUE cares about is trying to hurt FoD and you say we can't beat you even after maxing you for 8 months straight. So what makes you think LaCN could beat us? We've been warring all age. Only reason you joined LaCN is to have your say in here lol ;)

The process of this war, any war isn't only what happens in the first 2 weeks.

Anyone got ideas how much TGF has to repair?

Good luck FoD/NWO/AaA!

kaoz
26th January 2016, 03:26 AM
So what makes you think LaCN could beat us?

Because LaCN kicked FOD butties already this age, remember when SR came in to save the day for FOD?

The rest already of your questions / accusations already have been covered Mielinski so please read back.

AnthonyO
26th January 2016, 03:37 AM
on accounts such as BP, beano, Batman4ever, AntonyO (and so on) after being maxxed for 8+ months < that also stopped in the last few days, all good signs from my point of view.

Dyslexia?
You never spelled my name right :P
Its not that hard to copy paste 8 letters in a row, but I could be wrong here again

Rotten is totally right tho, I dont know if its TUE or FOD which is butthurt as you claim, but we certainly aint the ones to jump from ship to ship trying to war while your own ship is sinking.

About all those silly numbers, It would be freaking wrong if FOD still had more chain value after all those wars than LaCN. Yet those numbers arent concluding anything. LaCN has more spy and sentry ratings, but if I recall it right in our previous war we also encountered 2 unsabbable accounts, who were both maxed till their inactivity (R.I.P)
Last we need to do is comparing E-penisses, Its a matter of how long people will keep this up tho, and y'all know it. Even the strongest account can fall, and even the best alliance can lose. Which alliance got the best war stamina?

in numbers, I already crossed the half a tril sab total from lacn, just so you know Ive still sabbed more than ive lost xD
And yes, I know I lost a lot :P

kaoz
26th January 2016, 03:52 AM
Dyslexia?

Yes I have after a few drinks AnphonyO

Rotten is totally right tho, I dont know if its TUE or FOD which is butthurt as you claim, but we certainly aint the ones to jump from ship to ship trying to war while your own ship is sinking.

Didn't you jump ship and join one of the FOD minions after building your account (including 20K UP) when ROFL was for about 3 months in war because you was butthurt and wanted to get your revenge, do you suffer from dementia?

Again read back, that topic has been covered already on the previous page.

Krad
26th January 2016, 04:00 AM
TOTAL SABBED BY LaCN THIS WAR: 12,787,920,206,000

AnthonyO
26th January 2016, 06:10 AM
Yes I have after a few drinks AnphonyO

Didn't you jump ship and join one of the FOD minions after building your account (including 20K UP) when ROFL was for about 3 months in war because you was butthurt and wanted to get your revenge, do you suffer from dementia?

Again read back, that topic has been covered already on the previous page.

No I was one of those rankers in SR, but I switched to a more challenging environment. One where there is no ranking in peace and sabs all over the place every day. The timing of the move wasnt planned, but I can understand it surely why you cant give it a place. Cowardish in your opinion, but an inevitable move in my view. Dont give RoFL too much credit tho, they had absolutely nothing to do with that decision. Me still being here kicking yo ass should prove this all :P

How many times am I gonna hear that invalid argument of yours? I didnt knew joining FoD would become such a memorable moment to you...
I should get you a plumber, you love to bring up old shit :P

On topic:

Todays farming on chosen!

2 hours ago Attack 581,251,303 Gold Stolen
2 hours ago Attack 86,226,684 Gold Stolen
12 hours ago Attack 15,748,355 Gold Stolen
22 hours ago Attack 15,762,110 Gold Stolen
22 hours ago Attack 469,641,871 Gold Stolen
22 hours ago Attack 108,192,133 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 419,712,879 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 58,532,945 Gold Stolen
1 day ago Attack 51,713,522 Gold Stolen

cottonball
26th January 2016, 09:59 AM
TOTAL SABBED BY LaCN THIS WAR: 12,787,920,206,000

you're doing great. Keep up the great work.

now, back to your regularly scheduled program....

LACN VALUE on Day 1 : 39.4T
LACN VALUE today : 29.0T

That's a 26.4% loss I believe... in such a short time...

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 7,194,978,563,800 (does not include AAA/NWO sab stats)

I think the rest of KOC knows how this is going to end... LACN as a memory...

And, btw, I make the same promise to you that I did at the end of last age... *cheers*

EDIT:

by the way... that 10.4T gold loss does not include the TBG loss..

if my calculations are correct, 188.5 Million TFF * 13 days equals approx another 3.529T lost....

pure joy!!

kaoz
26th January 2016, 11:20 AM
The timing of the move wasnt planned, but I can understand it surely why you cant give it a place.

AnthonyO

haters gonna hate. Cheap shot indeed, but had to jump in a war somewhere/somehow. Ranking in SR isnt my thingy anyway...
wanted to get my 20k up first and being able to sab dm/burnt

well, I made it. If you guys just didnt lose so much ground on Fod by your dumb tactical moves, I might never had grown back in range.
You can't blame me for making this so easy for me

Looks rather calculated to me what you did say then....

Krad
26th January 2016, 12:12 PM
you're doing great. Keep up the great work.

now, back to your regularly scheduled program....

LACN VALUE on Day 1 : 39.4T
LACN VALUE today : 29.0T

That's a 26.4% loss I believe... in such a short time...

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 7,194,978,563,800 (does not include AAA/NWO sab stats)

I think the rest of KOC knows how this is going to end... LACN as a memory...

And, btw, I make the same promise to you that I did at the end of last age... *cheers*

EDIT:

by the way... that 10.4T gold loss does not include the TBG loss..

if my calculations are correct, 188.5 Million TFF * 13 days equals approx another 3.529T lost....

pure joy!!

Hahahaha this whole post reeks of you being butthurt

ThomasA
26th January 2016, 01:46 PM
cottonball, your post has been removed as off topic. Do not make such posts again. Do not reply to this post, as they will be removed. Other posters, were doing well with this thread it is a shame you got butthurt and had to spoil it....

cottonball
26th January 2016, 02:42 PM
I am still butthurt

CrippledLucifer-
26th January 2016, 02:54 PM
lol stats are irrelevant, we would have surrendered if they mattered because it was clear from the start that we were outmatched in that regard. That is not how we will win the war and it never was our plan to win the war in that way, your bigs aren't growing some of your bigs are down 500-600billion in value without any sabbers and not even main targets yet.

Lol our bigs aren't growing while yours are being run over. And no one expects us to not have any losses, the point is what it costs to achieve them, what you started with and what you're going to be left with, a bunch of rogue sabbers.

Batman4ever on day 1: 65,287,836,274 37,868,490,446 847,357,611,952 4,180,132,541,936
Batman4ever yesterday: 10,470,055,685 26,153,618,299 768,544,147,823 2,077,336,624,047

So he waits 10 days for his sentry to be halved and now goes all spy: Spy: 2,133,052,086,055 Sentry: 269,669,288,022

Another one maxed.

ROTTENSOUL
26th January 2016, 04:47 PM
Of course our bigs will be maxed, same would happen to lacn if you warred a chain with significant more value like sr

This war started 12 days ago, but it seems like lacn has been planning this for a long time lol. Did you guys put half your chain in vacation mode so those people would return during the war?

I am not talking about account that went active and came back during the war, like

King_BilboBaggins
Pending
SquirrelOnCrack
KingD23
coopers12345
tach0z
Executor_LaCN
Pezconbicicleta
Juandinella
Massa
SKAM
Horentine
Baboko
Falcobolger

But about account that where put in vacation mode before the war started.

A few people that showed up only after LaCN declared war.

bazza- (roughly 1.5T value)
A1B2 (roughly 900b value)
Sleeze (roughly 650b value)
Pergalath (roughly 550b value)
Haldir_LaCN (roughly 400b value)

Also smaller account that suddenly came back when LaCN was warring FoD like;

Flaxamax (roughly 23b value)
anikilat0r (roughly 5b value)
red_almighty (roughly 0.5b value)

Then a few more people like justin_LaCN and LEACHIE rejoined chain, not sure if they had a lacn tag before.

Than there are accounts that joined LaCN chain during the war like;

Barel
Jinzer
wallenius2
history8192
alamu
swc08280
Don_pablo
blah71isthatbetter
ziggy123
j1192c
Elyn

Not to mention LaCN is keeping up numbers with people already warring us starting to use a lacn tag. A few examples of those are

Vigilante
Gaffer_Tape_It
Janky

I am sure I could find more if I dig deeper. Way to try and hide your losses :D

bazza98
26th January 2016, 06:12 PM
Yes R0tten, they planned the war to fall inbetween my vietnam/nz trip lmao
justin_LaCN was my officer BTW but you did miss my other 3 officers in your weird stats :)

GiantDave_WoC
26th January 2016, 06:52 PM
Lol our bigs aren't growing while yours are being run over. And no one expects us to not have any losses, the point is what it costs to achieve them, what you started with and what you're going to be left with, a bunch of rogue sabbers.

Batman4ever on day 1: 65,287,836,274 37,868,490,446 847,357,611,952 4,180,132,541,936
Batman4ever yesterday: 10,470,055,685 26,153,618,299 768,544,147,823 2,077,336,624,047

So he waits 10 days for his sentry to be halved and now goes all spy: Spy: 2,133,052,086,055 Sentry: 269,669,288,022

Another one maxed.

This isn't really news lol, did you expect us to magically get double the stats and tff when you declared LOL, bazza for example who came from nowhere with not your best account but 1.5t value is 4 times my top value this age, even your mid range had more value that our biggest tff so nothing unexpected has happened,

you can keep on beating this drum like you are doing well, but the fact is taking a chains stats down when you had 6 MONTHS of a head start is a very easy proposition, now what you do after that is the question? Even if somehow you beat us into the ground and things don't go well for us (At the moment things are going better than expected) Then what would you ask for? If you truce you lose because we will still sab for hits, so there is no way to win the war for LaCN meaning you lost before it has begun

Even TGF has lost over 500billion value so far, that is more than my whole account value at the start!

AnthonyO
26th January 2016, 07:03 PM
Looks rather calculated to me what you did say then....

all I needed was 4 days for DM/burnt... You probably didnt even know my stats from back then.. :p it was like 3x 20k up value if you really want to get all facts straight. I already said it out loud the move wasnt planned untill 4 days before the actual move.

And I said ANY war, not ROFL war only (somewhere/somehow part, not hard to miss)

Thank you for looking my posts up, again, very irrelevant

kaoz
26th January 2016, 07:44 PM
all I needed was 4 days for DM/burnt... You probably didnt even know my stats from back then.. :p it was like 3x 20k up value if you really want to get all facts straight. I already said it out loud the move wasnt planned untill 4 days before the actual move.

And I said ANY war, not ROFL war only (somewhere/somehow part, not hard to miss)

Thank you for looking my posts up, again, very irrelevant

No one cares about you other than this is off topic and irrelevant because this thread isn't all about you AnthonyO nor the place to have a two way conversation, if you want a conversation pm me ingame... oh wait, I already put you on ignore because of your bs.

bazza98
27th January 2016, 12:19 AM
Blah blah blah

We wouldn't 'run' our mouths so much if you people had some wits :)
Didn't know my case was the same all the time, i thought i mix it up abit:P

Ironically, big talk from someone of little importance :P

ThomasA
27th January 2016, 12:34 AM
Xentor, lets keep discussion to this war especially as you have been told certain subjects are off topic. I am sure you don't want people pointing out your sides major account losses due to bans in previous wars and predicting the same will happen here.... Try to keep to this war to avoid derailment.

Krad
27th January 2016, 12:50 AM
So it seems war became too much for Beano today

Beano sold off his 3.5T spy to get TrueReign out of range of like 3 people?

Seems like a huge waste of gold as its only slightly prolonging the enivitable

:dead::dead::dead: RIP Beano :dead::dead::dead:

Xentor
27th January 2016, 01:01 AM
We wouldn't 'run' our mouths so much if you people had some wits :)
Didn't know my case was the same all the time, i thought i mix it up abit:P

Ironically, big talk from someone of little importance :P

I'm just as important as any of your smaller accounts, it's a shame that you don't value them more but at least you're finally being honest about it.

bazza98
27th January 2016, 02:46 AM
I'm just as important as any of your smaller accounts, it's a shame that you don't value them more but at least you're finally being honest about it.

For possibly the third time in this thread- if the big accounts had their way we would be warring SR XD
Can't complain, FoD is pretty fun too

BRC
27th January 2016, 04:44 AM
Bazza, you keep saying this, but when I talked to Spidey (she actually runs your guys biggest account if you didn't know) she said that LaCN was scared to war SR because they are too big.

So I'm not sure what big accounts you are talking about, but you might wanna let people speak for themselves. Like these supposed smaller account that allegedly want to war us.

Krad
27th January 2016, 05:00 AM
Bazza, you keep saying this, but when I talked to Spidey (she actually runs your guys biggest account if you didn't know) she said that LaCN was scared to war SR because they are too big.

So I'm not sure what big accounts you are talking about, but you might wanna let people speak for themselves. Like these supposed smaller account that allegedly want to war us.

Its like talking to a brick wall bazza. If you read back thru all FOD's war threads its always the same crap. Leaders dragged their members into war blah blah Small members dont want war blah blah FOD cant be beaten blah blah The war hasnt started blah blah

Its just a broken record

I just find it hilarious FOD was somewhat surprised that we declared war after all the rubbish that they pull. The NWO BFMOD chaining LaCN was basically the last straw.

somax-
27th January 2016, 05:09 AM
So, the big LaCN mids just lost another sabber, for TR to out grow a few people? TR should not have been a target of importance atm anyways. If lacn dont bite that bait, then that could be the dagger in this war. It will not be even easier to level iby, R0TTEN, and anthony0, and now Batman4eva, and the mids will be down to 3 sabbers. BP wont last long after that with the mids growing. BRC will now be forced to sell early, losing another sabber. Which will leave just hoop and TR. Keep the pressure up now on the few FoD who cant sustain with no sentry, and keep BP from leveling off.

I just find it hilarious FOD was somewhat surprised that we declared war after all the rubbish that they pull. The NWO BFMOD chaining LaCN was basically the last straw.
And wasn't one of his officers constant massing TGF? From my understanding, Screwy told me thats why he massed beano? All sounds like legit reasons to me

kaoz
27th January 2016, 05:27 AM

Taking on a chain 3x the size your own is tricky business, for that same reason FOD allied SR purely out of the fear being outnumbered. I would have thought that you of all chains should understand this BRC.

bazza98
27th January 2016, 05:37 AM

Sure, speak to them if you want... They will tell you the same thing.
Well thats a shame, We had a date to war SR, guess spidey was pulling your leg?

Taking on a chain 3x the size your own is tricky business, for that same reason FOD allied SR purely out of the fear being outnumbered. I would have thought that you of all chains should understand this BRC.

Not only that, if we warred SR no doubt SR will pull on FODs chain to get involved (because they can't war).

krieper
27th January 2016, 05:51 AM
Sure, speak to them if you want... They will tell you the same thing.
Well thats a shame, We had a date to war SR, guess spidey was pulling your leg?

Not only that, if we warred SR no doubt SR will pull on FODs chain to get involved (because they can't war).

Right, we can't war.

I'll have you retract those words next time we beat your ass :-P

bazza98
27th January 2016, 06:16 AM
Right, we can't war.

I'll have you retract those words next time we beat your ass :-P

Sure, Don't jump in mid war and I will :)

Mielinski
27th January 2016, 06:34 AM
Sure, Don't jump in mid war and I will :)

You've got a big mouth :p think LaCN might apply omerta once again because of you. You were the great mass leader previous war right?
LaCN warred us after banking for 1 year straight while we warred RoFL followed by Glads so you jumped mid war while we were warring Glads/TUE :p
Where's the difference? LaCN declared.

bazza98
27th January 2016, 06:41 AM
You've got a big mouth :p think LaCN might apply omerta once again because of you. You were the great mass leader previous war right?
LaCN warred us after banking for 1 year straight while we warred RoFL followed by Glads so you jumped mid war while we were warring Glads/TUE :p
Where's the difference? LaCN declared.

So your point is 'We are a war chain based around war but we don't like this war because we just came out of a war because we are a war chain that likes wars'?
In that case - It's you, not me sweety... :<3:

And no, I wasn't the mass leader last war :P I was when we zero'd SR and when we leveled SR the previous years ! I had to retire tho, wasn't good for the old thinker.

J_VA
27th January 2016, 06:54 AM
Its like talking to a brick wall bazza. If you read back thru all FOD's war threads its always the same crap. Leaders dragged their members into war blah blah Small members dont want war blah blah FOD cant be beaten blah blah The war hasnt started blah blah

Its just a broken record

That's not a FoD thing.Every single war thread ever made onhere essentially contains the exact same nonsense,only the names change.
I don't know you and I haven't checked but look at your own posts,I'm willing to bet my house (if I owned one) that you always say the same things as well.Everybody does!

But keep it up guys,it never ceases to amuse me :)

AnthonyO
27th January 2016, 07:18 AM

If im right, SR was the one who organised the biggest mass this age. It was what? 2k+ raids on tgf in 24h?
that number had nothing to do with Fod, or jumping in midwar. Thats just planning, motivation, coordination, etc..
Im pretty sure LaCN isnt even able to pull off a mass 25% of that number at this very stage of the age.

Im also pretty sure I still saved the screenshots of TGF literally begging shara not to jump in this war from 2 weeks ago. Spidey even congratulated shara on winning the age lol

Who is the biggest loser of this war? Is it Fod because we are undervalued? or is it LaCN for failing to win another age, 2 ages in a row..

somax-
27th January 2016, 07:49 AM
SR has 300 members, and you guys going around fighting all their wars. What chance did they have anyways? You're acting like they blew a chance at rank 1 they don't even have... smh.. and, bo, they can't do 2000 raids in 1 day. Why? Cause only SR have over 200 members.. That is only common sense..

Mielinski
27th January 2016, 08:28 AM
SR has 300 members, and you guys going around fighting all their wars. What chance did they have anyways? You're acting like they blew a chance at rank 1 they don't even have... smh.. and, bo, they can't do 2000 raids in 1 day. Why? Cause only SR have over 200 members.. That is only common sense..

You should really get your facts straight before talking in here whole the time.

1) You weren't around first war this age so stop talking about things that happened you know nothing of
2) You are not part of this war
3) SR has got nothing to do in the cause of this war so why would we be fighting their war? Or the RoFL war or the glad war & tue??
4) SR has 300+ members now, 1 person can do 10 raids

Now go write your famous theories/assumptions in your diary before you go to bed and keep them in there ok?

AnthonyO
27th January 2016, 08:31 AM

You act like SR is the only alliance who is able to recruit members...
LaCN should be able to get 200+ members as well if they didnt suck as an alliance

and well, I also claimed lacn couldnt even pull off a mass 25% of SR's mass, you dont need 200 members to do so :P Reality is, it wont happen, and SR yet pulled it off, no matter what excuses you might find for it.

I was just reacting on "SR cant war". Common sense will only make you learn LaCN would get their asses beated even harder as last SR/FOD vs LACN, If SR would have joined in.
Pretty lame accusations towards an alliance which LaCN is obviously scared off

GoddessAriana-SR
27th January 2016, 08:42 AM
I updated both chains at war, removing those that are inactive, adding everyone who is active, removing all weapons/tools that aren't there anymore and updating all armories in the last 24h (FoD yesterday and LaCN today).

Total Sell of Value:

3. LaCN 29,375,884,950,000
6. FoD 7,424,919,650,000

Top 10 sell value in FoD/NWO/AaA:

1. TrueReigN 567,561,960,000
2. hoop7300 320,588,765,000
3. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 265,356,840,000
4. ibykus 217,744,310,000
5. Destructo- 217,367,640,000
6. AnthonyO 156,046,450,000
7. Batman4ever 139,272,000,000
8. BankRankClick 127,566,005,000
9. Nothing 125,477,870,000
10. uwilldie 116,827,970,000

Top 10 sell value in LaCN:

1. TheGodFather_LaCN 3,942,772,505,000
2. Deathwing_LaCN 3,533,172,475,000
3. FighterOfLife_LaCN 2,005,429,825,000
4. TheCunningStunt 1,578,530,800,000
5. Abacus 1,124,043,970,000
6. bazza- 1,081,425,975,000
7. chosen 1,000,036,100,000
8. KingConrad 865,836,790,000
9. A1B2 562,611,455,000
10. iznobest1 362,794,670,000

Total people in FoD chain: 174
Total people in LaCN chain: 133

(Numbers could be a bit off because of commanderless people who may still be involved in the war. Some of them were added in these numbers when they wore the alliance tag.)

Top 30 spy in LaCN chain:

1. TheGodFather_LaCN 10,494,471,967,615
2. Deathwing_LaCN 7,213,418,778,013
3. FighterOfLife_LaCN 5,765,737,071,430
4. TheCunningStunt 4,059,534,443,472
5. bazza- 4,002,686,908,261
6. A1B2 3,055,390,240,708
7. Abacus 2,869,801,380,305
8. KingConrad 2,123,809,577,585
9. chosen 1,396,380,801,430
10. Sleeze 1,394,207,968,856
11. King_BilboBaggins 1,268,057,407,092
12. The_Grand_Grimoire 1,242,357,853,054
13. Pergalath 1,120,827,477,374
14. Pending 1,071,470,208,518
15. jayjay7 1,046,780,583,580
16. XikGaming 993,474,478,167
17. SlyFoxx 991,689,264,249
18. ZeroIdea 913,756,615,827
19. Iskariot 881,861,822,410
20. ninurta 800,567,007,076
21. lost_time 741,807,006,305
22. jojimbo 648,652,563,357
23. Rasta- 626,340,253,736
24. Stripper 498,114,253,083
25. SquirrelOnCrack 488,449,131,753
26. Wakkeh 474,501,386,831
27. coopers12345 409,539,874,589
28. Eric_Cartman 375,118,450,051
29. GumbyDoo 339,967,635,811
30. iznobest1 325,003,070,420

Top 30 Spy in FoD chain:

1. ibykus 2,999,771,968,480
2. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 2,649,113,763,246
3. hoop7300 2,421,794,752,841
4. TrueReigN 2,096,495,342,963
5. Batman4ever 1,994,530,525,321
6. Destructo- 1,801,288,442,964
7. AnthonyO 1,591,021,813,826
8. uwilldie 1,106,927,484,733
9. R0TTEN 1,032,334,253,510
10. Nothing 1,028,312,903,600
11. Jackdaw 643,050,236,145
12. Trae1 567,240,808,728
13. breaker 485,686,473,505
14. Noisekick 422,809,689,797
15. PHOENIX_LEB 415,759,398,605
16. SaintNispe 361,455,197,114
17. hellzvenom 353,217,774,910
18. Daddaye 339,254,450,066
19. TAK3N 333,533,386,043
20. Sparks 315,686,670,157
21. Jerbo- 306,910,345,423
22. Korra 283,839,996,170
23. Nouti 264,785,545,078
24. CORFIGRE 226,541,914,038
25. Satellite 225,975,698,805
26. Panfil57 211,909,284,782
27. BankRankClick 201,436,290,957
28. Aegis 186,411,020,252
29. shrs 183,215,096,094
30. Anca 175,463,517,951

Top 30 Sentry in LaCN chain:

1. Deathwing_LaCN 26,469,661,762,220
2. TheGodFather_LaCN 26,050,382,934,285
3. TheCunningStunt 16,531,510,976,850
4. FighterOfLife_LaCN 16,152,964,352,153
5. Abacus 11,916,366,224,329
6. KingConrad 10,985,036,260,603
7. chosen 9,728,293,059,932
8. bazza- 9,454,932,109,438
9. iznobest1 4,183,953,917,194
10. A1B2 3,327,515,127,750
11. ninurta 3,194,664,785,115
12. Pending 2,172,565,876,849
13. King_BilboBaggins 2,001,376,539,641
14. jayjay7 1,265,017,651,962
15. Sleeze 1,233,141,377,884
16. malibu 1,054,072,338,871
17. Iskariot 1,037,007,706,696
18. SmokeyDaShadow 656,751,874,116
19. lost_time 587,064,498,720
20. jojimbo 570,135,771,871
21. Genesis 512,525,276,699
22. johnro 466,785,193,594
23. KingD23 402,213,118,658
24. KingPatriot 362,447,020,280
25. coopers12345 357,443,838,192
26. GumbyDoo 354,548,429,774
27. Eric_Cartman 339,144,087,775
28. mister_j 332,756,881,075
29. denjef 263,798,543,716
30. Sin69 252,658,251,922

Top 30 Sentry in FoD chain:

1. TrueReigN 7,837,784,469,929
2. hoop7300 1,643,298,936,883
3. CP_Bloodpirate_DES 1,355,844,410,573
4. Destructo- 850,225,512,309
5. mock_deano 755,470,689,101
6. W4TcH3r 623,250,614,920
7. ronburgundy 606,913,823,094
8. BankRankClick 563,388,343,630
9. Danzel 452,379,013,830
10. ibykus 440,918,732,721
11. sargeras777 416,408,714,879
12. Nothing 401,086,852,570
13. Beano 382,265,930,200
14. PCVR 314,109,488,095
15. PHOENIX_LEB 308,139,729,884
16. rowdygirl932 290,127,871,336
17. Trae1 276,180,853,719
18. Batman4ever 269,605,080,395
19. Jackdaw 269,481,642,213
20. coldwave 263,502,372,645
21. Sparks 230,672,060,678
22. Daddaye 213,191,223,236
23. Panfil57 208,775,140,309
24. astrolabos 204,372,467,226
25. Anca 199,838,783,018
26. itsmonty 182,819,567,804
27. shrs 164,786,494,347
28. minka1842 161,920,437,769
29. desiprinze 160,871,631,704
30. Vieranneder 160,368,641,541

jackdaw
27th January 2016, 10:10 AM
So, the big LaCN mids just lost another sabber, for TR to out grow a few people? TR should not have been a target of importance atm anyways. If lacn dont bite that bait, then that could be the dagger in this war. It will not be even easier to level iby, R0TTEN, and anthony0, and now Batman4eva, and the mids will be down to 3 sabbers. BP wont last long after that with the mids growing. BRC will now be forced to sell early, losing another sabber. Which will leave just hoop and TR. Keep the pressure up now on the few FoD who cant sustain with no sentry, and keep BP from leveling off.

And wasn't one of his officers constant massing TGF? From my understanding, Screwy told me thats why he massed beano? All sounds like legit reasons to me

"big LaCN mids". When you're having to break your alliance down in to smaller parts to make it look like you're doing well that's a clear sign that you think LaCN is in trouble. Most of what people would define as your mid range accounts have been falling fast. the only thing growing about your mids is the number of them turning into farms.

CrippledLucifer-
27th January 2016, 11:59 AM
you can keep on beating this drum like you are doing well, but the fact is taking a chains stats down when you had 6 MONTHS of a head start is a very easy proposition, now what you do after that is the question? Even if somehow you beat us into the ground and things don't go well for us (At the moment things are going better than expected) Then what would you ask for? If you truce you lose because we will still sab for hits, so there is no way to win the war for LaCN meaning you lost before it has begun

The war has quite a bit left as we haven't even began maxing bloodpirate and hoop and several more of yours have spies in the trillions, but it will be over sooner than anyone expected. The only question after that point is how soon you decide to go the short, painless route of sitting down to discuss terms or if you're going to let us run victory laps on you in public the rest of the way. Either is fine.

"Stats are irrelevant" you chirped yesterday but today beano sold off to prop truereign. What gives? Another panicky, mismanaged move that is too little too late, losing more sabs on us than you avoid lol. Like I said, you'll start selling to each other to stay afloat but it won't do you any good. The only thing you've done is give us an even clearer target to smash.

Beano on day 1: 124,649,681,100 300,848,662,635 5,204,714,623,631 5,206,816,382,610
Beano yesterday: 2,854,384,584 77,056,584,032 3,553,971,567,619 551,162,915,669

A huge account at the start, lost 600bill in sabs, then 30% of 279,115,480,000 (his value the other day) at the push of a button, left with 46,716,180,000. He didn't look like he gave a damn when his officer was raiding TGF for weeks now he's done and will be a piggy bank the rest of the way.

Who is the biggest loser of this war? Is it Fod because we are undervalued? or is it LaCN for failing to win another age, 2 ages in a row..

That's what you wanna go with, "we are undervalued"? This is a straight fight between us, no sab chain in koc has ever cried about being undervalued as that's a given every time. FOD fought worse odds against us last age without complaining. I'm sure not even FOD wants SR to join at this point, as it means forfeiting this war and complete indignity for you. It used to be that rank chains asked for help. LaCN would have failed to win the age if we hadn't stopped trying a year ago and it was a fat chance anyway.

Krad
27th January 2016, 01:02 PM
Total Sell of Value:

3. LaCN 29,375,884,950,000
6. FoD 7,424,919,650,000

Well the numbers speak for themselves. FOD cant win the sooner they accept that the better

somax-
27th January 2016, 02:58 PM
You should really get your facts straight before talking in here whole the time.

1) You weren't around first war this age so stop talking about things that happened you know nothing of
2) You are not part of this war
3) SR has got nothing to do in the cause of this war so why would we be fighting their war? Or the RoFL war or the glad war & tue??
4) SR has 300+ members now, 1 person can do 10 raids

Now go write your famous theories/assumptions in your diary before you go to bed and keep them in there ok?

LMFAO. BUTTHURT.

Excuse me? Do you not see the adults are talking? But since your (I won't say stupidity but...) is quite amusing, I'll bite

1. I was around, just not in game
2. Ok? Did an FoD member just say I'm out of place in this thread? That's a joke lol.
3. If you don't know that, then open your eyes and stop being oblivious
4. So if SR did 2000 raids, 10 a person, that means 200 people raided. Oh, I see now, thank you for correcting my math...

Please, go back to where you came from and leave this talk to the adults

You act like SR is the only alliance who is able to recruit members...
LaCN should be able to get 200+ members as well if they didnt suck as an alliance

and well, I also claimed lacn couldnt even pull off a mass 25% of SR's mass, you dont need 200 members to do so :P Reality is, it wont happen, and SR yet pulled it off, no matter what excuses you might find for it.

I was just reacting on "SR cant war". Common sense will only make you learn LaCN would get their asses beated even harder as last SR/FOD vs LACN, If SR would have joined in.
Pretty lame accusations towards an alliance which LaCN is obviously scared off

2k raids is not much, we've done tens of thousands on accounts before. And yes, they could have 200 members, so could R0fl, LaCN, FoD, NWO, AAA, etc etc. But atm, they dont. And had a slim chance to win. But according to you we all suck. Since this discussion can not go any further, let's just go to a new subject

"big LaCN mids". When you're having to break your alliance down in to smaller parts to make it look like you're doing well that's a clear sign that you think LaCN is in trouble. Most of what people would define as your mid range accounts have been falling fast. the only thing growing about your mids is the number of them turning into farms.

Not really. 7 LaCN bigs and mids are unsabbable, so I'll classify them as bigs.
The next line under them will be the big mids. The 5 or so other unmaxxable accounts that aren't unsabbable. Else I would have said mids purely. No need to really explain myself again, I've done so about 20 times. Either reread my posts or just go on pretending you know what I'm talking about, which, clearly, you know as little as Mielinski.

Now, as to a real on topic post, as most you just were to butthurt to accept the truth or facts..

TY GoddessAriana, was gonna attempt upon the morning but you beat me to it.

And, agreed with Konrad. The numbers speak for themselves. FoD have not leveled yet though. It could still flip, but by this point, it's hugely unlikely. Plus the repairs I see on FoD at times, means LaCN are well more active than FoD claim. Again, numbers speak for themselves.

And last, before you call me out on it, no, they do not have the huge repairs LaCN do, FoD have 2 accounts over 90b defense. LACN have accounts over 300b. There. Common sense stated. Not sure why I tried, someone will fall for it.

Swinnybrah
27th January 2016, 03:06 PM
Okay Bazza just want to clarify since it's important to me that the alliance I am in maintain the highest moral and ethical values.

Joining a war 1-2 weeks in, provoked, is "a big no no".
However warring for the reasons you have done and were planning to are 'justified'. (actual LACN logic reasons you have said in previous posts below(paraphrased of course));
"LOL our main's account just disappeared lets war SR so they can't win either since it's obviously their fault."
or
"HMM, we have been completely outplayed by SR in every aspect this age so lets jump them in a war that they have done nothing to provoke except play better than us."

Believe it or not, ages are won outside of war also, and for the last 5-6 months LACN have been inactive in the constant battle between SR and LACN.

By the way,
Why is it that in a war between LACN and FOD, the primary talking point for the last few pages is SR?

krieper
27th January 2016, 03:20 PM
We're that awesome, swinny ^^

Tbh, I think the war is pretty much set: LaCN have the better accounts due to more value, fod have the advantage of being known as fierce warriors who don't crack under being maxed all the time... now it's just about who breaks first... the ranking remains of LaCN or the maxed people in FoD.

SR joining this war could ofcourse flip everything upside down, hence it's being talked about... But this war is between LaCN and FoD, so let them fight it out... bazza would be way to upset to lose to us twice in the same age.

Swinnybrah
27th January 2016, 03:53 PM
But they aren't talking about us joining the war Krieper, they are just saying hurtful things about us.
Words are like bullets.

bazza98
27th January 2016, 04:38 PM

Well, considering some of them are going from 14 sabbers to 4 sabbers... yeah our 'mid' accounts are getting destroyed :P

But they aren't talking about us joining the war Krieper, they are just saying hurtful things about us.
Words are like bullets.

Sorry bud, I'm stirring the pot...What I'm good at :P

roy123
27th January 2016, 05:17 PM
LACN will never get a surrender from this war....and the only chance of getting a truce will be if the morale come back, if not LACN accounts will get destroyed one by one. For example:

iznobest1
TFF (AS+DS) 15 Days ago = 1.822.728
TFF (AS+DS) now = 1.194.285 = 628.443 TFF Lost

He has 400.000k LT soon he wont even have soldiers to hold all his LT, you can give him gold, but he wont have enought soldiers to hold the weapons, this will happend to all accounts eventually

bazza98
27th January 2016, 05:31 PM
LACN will never get a surrender from this war....and the only chance of getting a truce will be if the morale come back, if not LACN accounts will get destroyed one by one. For example:

iznobest1
TFF (AS+DS) 15 Days ago = 1.822.728
TFF (AS+DS) now = 1.194.285 = 628.443 TFF Lost

He has 400.000k LT soon he wont even have soldiers to hold all his LT, you can give him gold, but he wont have enought soldiers to hold the weapons, this will happend to all accounts eventually

mate you need accounts to do that, soon you wont have any...

roy123
27th January 2016, 08:23 PM
mate you need accounts to do that, soon you wont have any...

One thing FOD has, that i dont think any other chain in KOC has right now is the activity after months of war, otherwhise FOD will no longuer exists now.....every war made this age was against FOD, and no one can get a surrender from us, so maybe this will be a good test for LACN to check how long can u mantain activity, but i repeat whit no morale coming and if this age dont end for a long time LACN players will end the age whit more weapons than soldiers :)

GiantDave_WoC
27th January 2016, 08:46 PM
Well the numbers speak for themselves. FOD cant win the sooner they accept that the better

FoD can't lose, the figures that you are posting means that according to you FoD couldn't win from the start (it was a similar imbalance if not worse at the start of the war.

There is a lot of crap going on about how much we are losing blah blah blah but this was all expected because of the massive advantage in value that you had at the start.

Lets just give you the example of TGF. An account 12 TIMES my value at the start of the war lol. Even Bazza who came out of inactivity not even considered a big account in LaCN has nearly 4 times my starting value

Even iznobest started with DOUBLE my value and he is barely considered a mid in LaCN

lost_time was around my value (wrecked)
mister_j was bigger than me (wrecked)
Pergalath much bigger than me (wrecked)
johnro bigger than me (wrecked and 3mil tff destroyed)
jojimbo bigger than me (wrecked)
XikGaming much bigger than me (wrecked)
Iskariot was 1.5times my value (on his way down)
Sleeze 1.5 times my value (on his way down)
jayjay7 1.5 times my value (on his way down)

So as you can see when you start comparing like with like you get a clearer picture on how the war is going. If you compare my account to TGF started 12 times my value or Deathwing over 10 times my value when I am one of the biggest accounts in FoD you aren't going to get a clear reflection on the war.

We have warred many times before and know what it's like to be maxed daily. Our bigs don't care, (at least I know BP/Iby/R0tten/BRC/Hoop/Myself) are happy to sit their maxed daily raiding and sabbing until end of age or LaCN surrender

There will be no terms and you are only lying to your chain telling them this. This is how we play and won't change for anyone :)

If your mids get out of range it will be worse for your bigs because then the focus will move to raiding them and the smalls will be forever maxed, I hope this is clear for you to see lol

Enjoy the rest of the war, it will be a war of attrition

Just to add to my previous post.

You are all claiming beano to be a massive victory:

Niels at the start a similar account to beano 610,558,000,000

Niels's Stats
Strike Action 63,366,794,508 4 hours ago
Defensive Action 0 7 hours ago
Spy Rating 1,231,620,577 4 hours ago
Sentry Rating 1,215,530,880 7 hours ago
Recent Gold 25,752,311 1 minutes ago
Recent Account Value 48,615,000,000

now lol

will18769
will18769's Stats
Strike Action 4,118,787,297 1 hours ago
Defensive Action 14,769,768,805 1 hours ago
Spy Rating 220,158,664,774 1 hours ago
Sentry Rating 19,766,930,854
(max held 19,544,539,325) 1 hours ago
Recent Gold 54,880,533 32 seconds ago
Recent Account Value 39,544,000,000

now

so it's certainly not a one sided thing at all. The only difference is the numbers of your high value accounts getting trashed is much higher.

CrippledLucifer-
27th January 2016, 09:19 PM
So as you can see when you start comparing like with like you get a clearer picture on how the war is going. If you compare my account to TGF started 12 times my value or Deathwing over 10 times my value when I am one of the biggest accounts in FoD you aren't going to get a clear reflection on the war.

We have warred many times before and know what it's like to be maxed daily. Our bigs don't care, (at least I know BP/Iby/R0tten/BRC/Hoop/Myself) are happy to sit their maxed daily raiding and sabbing until end of age or LaCN surrender

Is that your huge 9m TFF account, biggest one in FOD, that barely has 1t spy left and showed up in my list today? Lol "clear picture". Let me give you one: in the same time that you've massed iznobest trying to have something to show finally, we broke a massive account 7 times his size with 5trill spy and 5trill sentry. No one expects us to not have losses of course but even if you emptied izno tomorrow, you'd have made a tiny gain a day late. Good job.

Enjoy us putting you to sleep one by one for all we care and good luck convincing your bigs how ending up as 7m and 9m TFF raiders is great value for their time and a "huge success" lol.

cottonball
27th January 2016, 10:12 PM
Is that your huge 9m TFF account, biggest one in FOD, that barely has 1t spy left and showed up in my list today? Lol "clear picture". Let me give you one: in the same time that you've massed iznobest trying to have something to show finally, we broke a massive account 7 times his size with 5trill spy and 5trill sentry. No one expects us to not have losses of course but even if you emptied izno tomorrow, you'd have made a tiny gain a day late. Good job.

Enjoy us putting you to sleep one by one for all we care and good luck convincing your bigs how ending up as 7m and 9m TFF raiders is great value for their time and a "huge success" lol.

we play for fun... so that's convincing enough..

@krieper... shut up

@bazza... behave

@FoD *two thumbs up* :)

GiantDave_WoC
27th January 2016, 10:44 PM

Tiny gain? His account was worth more than the biggest account in our chain at the start of the war and more than double mine.

Compare apples with apples and you get a real picture. Sabbing 5t sent is easy when your biggest accounts are 7 times the value of that said 5t sent account.

Nice try to minimise what we have done, but the facts are there. A long list of accounts that were bigger than mine that have been brought down from LaCN.

The difference between them and me is I am still doing big damage. Some of them have given up and some of them don't have the tff to recover in the future :)

Krad
27th January 2016, 11:05 PM
Congratulations guys.

You're taking down Izno who's account was completely setup for slaying with the majority of his value in SA.

Come back when you actually achieve something :1poke:

GiantDave_WoC
27th January 2016, 11:09 PM
Congratulations guys.

You're taking down Izno who's account was completely setup for slaying with the majority of his value in SA.

Come back when you actually achieve something :1poke:

So you are saying his account is nothing not worthwhile? lol

Every account in our chain means something so we don't just write off the losses of our normal members. Remember his value was double mine at the start of the war and I am a supposed 'big' account you personally were over 3 times my value at the start of the war and nearly double the value of our biggest account. It's easy to look down at your 'smaller' (who were bigger than me at the start of the war) members getting killed off looking down on them from above lol

After our other wars I personally sold off loads this age to help our normal members rebuild and grow again get 20k and stuff like that. That is part of being in FoD we work together

Krad
27th January 2016, 11:28 PM
So you are saying his account is nothing not worthwhile? lol

Every account in our chain means something so we don't just write off the losses of our normal members. Remember his value was double mine at the start of the war and I am a supposed 'big' account you personally were over 3 times my value at the start of the war and nearly double the value of our biggest account. It's easy to look down at your 'smaller' (who were bigger than me at the start of the war) members getting killed off looking down on them from above lol

After our other wars I personally sold off loads this age to help our normal members rebuild and grow again get 20k and stuff like that. That is part of being in FoD we work together

Hahahahahaha stop trying to twist my words.

I said his account was basically setup the very opposite for war. He knew he would be brought down quick because of the way he had chosen to play KOC.

So when a high value account with barely any sentry enters war they generally fall faster than other accounts. You know this and youre just trying to be clever by twisting words.

I guess you have to try and do damage with words seeing as your account is completely useless

bazza98
28th January 2016, 12:44 AM

I said his account was basically setup the very opposite for war. He knew he would be brought down quick because of the way he had chosen to play KOC.

So when a high value account with barely any sentry enters war they generally fall faster than other accounts. You know this and youre just trying to be clever by twisting words.

I guess you have to try and do damage with words seeing as your account is completely useless

wow.. poor izno. You just called him fat?

roy123
28th January 2016, 02:31 AM

He has 4T sentry, its not an account whit barely any sentry as you say :)

Krad
28th January 2016, 02:42 AM
So when a high value account with barely any sentry ENTERS war they generally fall faster than other accounts.

I said when we entered war. Once again trying to twist words

kaoz
28th January 2016, 03:19 AM
Ignore him Krad, it's the same guy that said / thinks:

One thing FOD has, that i dont think any other chain in KOC has right now is the activity after months of war
TUE only has been at it for 8.5 months (non stop) with FOD...
#clueless

GiantDave_WoC
28th January 2016, 03:43 AM
Ignore him Krad, it's the same guy that said / thinks:

TUE only has been at it for 8.5 months (non stop) with FOD...
#clueless

Yes from lots of members down to

Members
Username Type Rank
Vigilante owner 626
Janky admin 768
SmokeyMcPott member 780
RoHaLoVeR_TUE admin 809
guess18_TUE member 836
King_Richard_TUE admin 977
Gaffer_Tape_It member 1102
7 members total | page 1 of 1

6 members smokey isn't TUE primary, and active members... 2 maybe 3. Keep up the activity, my officer list has more activity than TUE

Apart from that Iznobest wasn't a nothing account he had over DOUBLE my value which means he can easily switch stats to get away. Who cares what they had at the start of the war if they switch it straight away to get unsabbable, that is the main thing.

kaoz
28th January 2016, 03:45 AM
Sorry GD I didn't realise that size matters... fact remains!
We're like 5 members down from start, mainly some LoP that left TUE as secondary on your demand lol

AnthonyO
28th January 2016, 06:01 AM
Sorry GD I didn't realise that size matters... fact remains!
We're like 5 members down from start, mainly some LoP that left TUE as secondary on your demand lol

Offcourse size matters in koc!
The bigger the better, that goes for everything related to this game!

Kudos to your activity yes, but you have to understand you would be considered a threat if you have 10x as much members as you do have now, that is what I think Giantdave is pointing at. You just want to get recognition because you hit the raid button 10x a day, or am I wrong? :P
Apart from trying to slow us down, there is no way TUE could ever bring FOD down on their own. Without the possibility of any momentum, a scenario where TUE could take over FOD, none of us will consider TUE vs FOD a real war.

back to LacN vs FOD&chain?

3 seconds ago chosen 2,877,294 Gold stolen 122 7,363 80,537,476,258 115,466,946,777
2 hours ago bazza- 10,906,894 Gold stolen 262 15,525 106,386,863,047 124,397,902,260
2 hours ago Abacus 7,681,905 Gold stolen 87 4,415 68,283,654,648 140,498,152,495
2 hours ago chosen 3,307,490 Gold stolen 159 9,012 80,983,672,766 122,672,025,403
10 hours ago chosen 19,520,800 Gold stolen 170 10,101 89,242,910,568 147,289,603,758
11 hours ago FighterOfLife_LaCN Attack defended 552 21,310 166,639,268,566 109,596,932,174
11 hours ago chosen 16,350,819 Gold stolen 124 9,962 92,932,542,439 113,823,274,942
21 hours ago chosen 20,537,707 Gold stolen 230 15,453 102,466,326,329 141,339,033,708
22 hours ago chosen 278,364,183 Gold stolen 185 10,850 85,662,024,464 119,906,165,504
22 hours ago chosen 65,090,510 Gold stolen 204 13,275 90,165,953,784 113,765,690,878
23 hours ago Abacus 24,719,653 Gold stolen 143 7,948 59,164,192,067 134,731,129,477
23 hours ago FighterOfLife_LaCN 4,545,677 Gold stolen 254 9,969 87,602,908,558 119,527,710,448
23 hours ago chosen 5,042,505 Gold stolen 111 6,648 92,360,852,329 126,132,767,863

lacking on raiding today :(

Rick
28th January 2016, 06:21 AM
Yes from lots of members down to

Members
Username Type Rank
Vigilante owner 626
Janky admin 768
SmokeyMcPott member 780
RoHaLoVeR_TUE admin 809
guess18_TUE member 836
King_Richard_TUE admin 977
Gaffer_Tape_It member 1102
7 members total | page 1 of 1

6 members smokey isn't TUE primary, and active members... 2 maybe 3. Keep up the activity, my officer list has more activity than TUE

I hope I'm a part of those 2 or 3 members. I just don't mass you because you mean Nothing to me! :rolleyes:

Sorry, I'll show myself the door...

kaoz
28th January 2016, 06:29 AM
AnthonyO it was about > One thing FOD has, that i dont think any other chain in KOC has right now is the activity after months of war

Roy also seem to totally ignore their minions (AaA and NWO) maybe that's why he just calls it FOD because their un-importance due to size...

I hope I'm a part of those 2 or 3 members.

So is Janky / RoHa / Guess18 / KR and myself, counting is obviously not GD's strongest point Rick, like reading isn't AnthonyO's