PDA

View Full Version : PHNX & KoA vs WP

Pages : 1 2 [3]

biglou250
4th February 2016, 11:40 PM
You post just to keep the convo going. About content, if you don't got what i meant from the start, you're a person without content.

You and people like random make Chuck Norris cry man.

http://i.imgur.com/fj1oB76.gif

I feel like I've read this same post 50 times in this thread. Random sold to Octo back on Jan 13th (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97439-PHNX-amp-KoA-vs-WP&p=1487813&viewfull=1#post1487813), almost a month ago. Meanwhile, 100-150bil+ gold has switched hands amoungst WP members such as Seventeen, wildfire, pickle, and NickValentine. Let's go ahead and just ignore that, though.

So please, come up with some new material to troll us with instead of beating this dead horse of Random selling to Octo.

http://i.imgur.com/AzVqL8j.gif

Gold Lost to Sabotage 47,128,505,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 310,939,569,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 18,661,290,549 Gold

Some of that is not just from WP but another chain we had the pleasure of doing business with quite recently. :)

How you shaping up, Squib?

Octo
5th February 2016, 01:37 AM
I wonder if it would have mattered if random joined PHNX for 2 minutes before he sold. That's how logic works, right? Also you guys are in luck, I'll be without a computer for a few days. Adios!

SabSquad
5th February 2016, 08:29 AM
I already know for weeks this topic is about keeping bs going. Not about a convo anymore. If we don't reply, you post another of your lame posts, to keep it going. All the same stuff over again yes :)

Same as octo. you'll have to wait it of till age ending spamlords

Octo
7th February 2016, 05:20 PM
Missed me? I'll be waiting for you to actually answer the stuff I asked you.

SabSquad
7th February 2016, 10:44 PM
Missed me? I'll be waiting for you to actually answer the stuff I asked you.

No, do miss that gold i could hit you for. What questions? That random could join your chain for 2 days and then sell and leave? Id say no, or maybe. Bc if he did, chances are he would show himself in that short period and show some spine, that would change alot about him compared to now.

Hej since you people know everything and are so smart and all, tell me, how many weeks till age ending? We all need to be sure ;)

Hiato
8th February 2016, 12:50 AM
Do you even play RoC spamsquad? Seems like you post in here everyday while your account is literally in worst shape than jesus's noob account (https://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=20654), and that idiot not only doesn't know how to click but also barely logins since december...
This is (https://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=26993) your account, isn't it?? :rofl:

Can't really blame ya... It seems like all of WP has already given up, :(. Literally it's top 2 accounts are worth more than the other 23 accounts combined, after what... Like 9 weeks of war? How sad is that... So much for a so self called "war alliance". More like a "We'll declare war on you..! But then just quit playing after getting our asses handed to us Alliance." Lmao. So dissapointing.

@Spamsquad: btw I'm not really asking... They're just rhetorical questions... Last thing I'd want to do is give you an excuse to keep on spamming your stupidity. Because truth be told I think everyone has had enough of that already...

SabSquad
8th February 2016, 10:34 AM
Do you even play RoC spamsquad? Seems like you post in here everyday while your account is literally in worst shape than jesus's noob account (https://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=20654), and that idiot not only doesn't know how to click but also barely logins since december...
This is (https://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=26993) your account, isn't it?? :rofl:

Can't really blame ya... It seems like all of WP has already given up, :(. Literally it's top 2 accounts are worth more than the other 23 accounts combined, after what... Like 9 weeks of war? How sad is that... So much for a so self called "war alliance". More like a "We'll declare war on you..! But then just quit playing after getting our asses handed to us Alliance." Lmao. So dissapointing.

@Spamsquad: btw I'm not really asking... They're just rhetorical questions... Last thing I'd want to do is give you an excuse to keep on spamming your stupidity. Because truth be told I think everyone has had enough of that already...

Everyone already had enough about lou's spam topic for weeks raqequit typhoon Haiti. Its not my fault you shitnoodles keep asking for attention over here :). Kinda obvious players like octo and lou post stuff here to keep it going after it went quiete.

And yes wich acc would i be other then that acc name?? Who do you think i am, random...

Octo
8th February 2016, 11:28 AM
Actually all I want is a response from you that's not about how we spam or how we suck for whatever reason, but instead you actually reply to what we say. You haven't done that yet.

Oh well. I've got some sells to catch, see you around.

SabSquad
8th February 2016, 12:01 PM
Actually all I want is a response from you that's not about how we spam or how we suck for whatever reason, but instead you actually reply to what we say. You haven't done that yet.

Oh well. I've got some sells to catch, see you around.

I did for several pages, and all you did is change the subject. What are your questions?

Jesus is gone for a business trip, and not online as you can see. You people take outside chain gold, and sell stats to each other (haiti selling Sa to boost others members spy).
We did the same for some members (seventeen, wildfire). Several smaller sab accounts (like mine), live on turns, and war you guys, and koa. Hence why haiti says my acc is in bad shape. Its was never big, and will not grow alot either without occasional days of slaying during zombies.
We are a war alliance yes, did not quit the war, and stick by it. We still count as many members, and lost like 1. Meeb is gone, even some of your ranked 230 accounts are gone. So not spectacular stuff on both sides.

What is is what you really want spamlou? Besides keeping this going. Do you want me to care about you? To tell you i give up? What is it now :). Its nothing, its bs for your topic filled with butthurt yelling people who joined to tell me their opinion. Their important opinion.

Hiato
8th February 2016, 01:10 PM
Everyone already had enough about lou's spam topic for weeks raqequit typhoon Haiti. Its not my fault you shitnoodles keep asking for attention over here :). Kinda obvious players like octo and lou post stuff here to keep it going after it went quiete.

And yes wich acc would i be other then that acc name?? Who do you think i am, random...

It's safe to say we've destroyed WP (for the most part).. And we do have the numbers to prove it.. That's our core reason to make this thread and to keep posting in it, to brag about it for fun. And it's been a blast given the circustances. What's yours thou? If it was to prove your stupidity and/or your ability to distort/ignore reality on your favor, well then congrats, you've succeeded. Now I recommend you try to focus on learning how to play because clearly you have no idea how to play this game properly or how it works at all. lol.

PS, rethorical questions are not meant to be answered... I know that's your account. Idiot. :rofl:

SabSquad
8th February 2016, 02:16 PM
It's safe to say we've destroyed WP (for the most part).. And we do have the numbers to prove it.. That's our core reason to make this thread and to keep posting in it, to brag about it for fun. And it's been a blast given the circustances. What's yours thou? If it was to prove your stupidity and/or your ability to distort/ignore reality on your favor, well then congrats, you've succeeded. Now I recommend you try to focus on learning how to play because clearly you have no idea how to play this game properly or how it works at all. lol.

PS, rethorical questions are not meant to be answered... I know that's your account. Idiot. :rofl:

Don't let the rage get to you Haiti, its bad for your heart.

You telling me you got result in this war (and so do we) has nothing to do with distorting any reality. Your spamtopic filled with rage fueled people who wanted to have their say does not have anything to do with me surrendering in this game or giving you some congrats bc you sabbed or massed me during the age.

If i find the time to play as much as you and still result in an acc half your size i might pm you a kuddos. Till then you'll have to be happy with my non clicking turn burning acc :)

Hiato
8th February 2016, 02:54 PM
Ughh, do you even read spamsquad?

Who said anything about WP not having any results, or surrendering, or anyone wanting a congrats. There you go distorting things again. Do you even reason?
I said your alliance is (mostly) destroyed, specially accounts like yours, with more sabotaged damage received than done, and way more zombies than actual army. Oh and that you're most definately the lamest player this age :). Comprende?
If you don't like it, well then too bad since, that's just the way things happen to be.
If you disagree well then PROVE me wrong...

PS, It's spelled H.I.A.T.O. but you may called me Wrecker, ;). lmao.

Octo
8th February 2016, 03:34 PM
I did for several pages, and all you did is change the subject. What are your questions?

Jesus is gone for a business trip, and not online as you can see. You people take outside chain gold, and sell stats to each other (haiti selling Sa to boost others members spy).
We did the same for some members (seventeen, wildfire). Several smaller sab accounts (like mine), live on turns, and war you guys, and koa. Hence why haiti says my acc is in bad shape. Its was never big, and will not grow alot either without occasional days of slaying during zombies.
We are a war alliance yes, did not quit the war, and stick by it. We still count as many members, and lost like 1. Meeb is gone, even some of your ranked 230 accounts are gone. So not spectacular stuff on both sides.

What is is what you really want spamlou? Besides keeping this going. Do you want me to care about you? To tell you i give up? What is it now :). Its nothing, its bs for your topic filled with butthurt yelling people who joined to tell me their opinion. Their important opinion.

It would actually be pretty neat if you could tell us that you give up, I'd like to see that. Can we skip to that part?

Anyway, you never actually said what exactly it is that you think is wrong about random selling to me while I'm part of another alliance (even though we actually were in the same chain). No one replied to the question I asked multiple times about how you guys apparently hate alliances that avoid wars at all cost just to rank as good as they can, but choose to not war any of those alliances, making their life easy? You guys also seem to avoid the part that, for an alliance that doesn't seem to care about ranks, because "the game is supposed to play by warring", your alliance page is filled with ranky goodness. As for the part where you say that the game is supposed to play by warring, remember that initially the game was made with ranking in mind. There's probably more that I forgot about by now, but it doesn't really matter as you're probably going to respond to only one or two of those things selectively, and misinterpret my reasoning behind the post. Just like the one time where I made the post about how much sentry the WP and PHNX accounts had and even went as far as making a graph for it; WP seemed to think that I was calling them sentry whores while I was just pointing out that everyone does it and it's perfectly reasonable to protect big accounts from dying a quick painful death. You say "you people take outside chain gold" even though it was just me for a player that had already been a PHNX sympathiser for a while. Yes, we did lose one or two members, however initially PHNX is/was a ranking alliance and some people who play for ranking simply don't like wars; I can't blame them for switching alliance if it means they won't have to endure daily sabs from an entire alliance if they don't intend on fighting back.

Finally I'm really surprised that WP chose to have accounts like tintin and NickValentine sell off to already fat accounts, even though the ones that sold off were perfectly capable of doing significant damage to PHNX accounts. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful (especially tintin with his 2.4m!! zombies is a good Grave Robbing farm), but it just doesn't seem to make sense. Hiato may have sold SA to help out other members but his account still remained fully functional. As for random selling to me, I might as well just have taken over the account and have it join PHNX, what's the big deal?

In general, I give a 4/10 for war alliance management and a 2/10 for forum posting. You guys deserve a star.
http://i.imgur.com/Q9bMuSa.png
I did have a delightful ingame conversation with iena though. And I can't blame Jesus for having real life things to deal with. Gotta give kudo's for you trying to sab me too, can't succeed without trying.

biglou250
8th February 2016, 04:08 PM

Honestly, the only time I've seen gold switch hands in WP is when one of the higher ups needs to build some sentry. Not gonna be a hypocrite and say that makes them unique because I did take a 20bil sell for some sentry early age. Its just WP has 3x the members as us and are focusing all their gold into a few accounts. This is not how the alliances focused on sabbing usually operate. There are a few accounts like Floki and maybe even Squad (lmao) that could get in range of all of PHNX with a relatively small/moderate sell but the gold instead goes to those who are trying to rank. You can say you are a bunch of sabbers but your in game strategy suggests you care about ranking just as much as sabbing. WHICH IS FINE. But don't come on here claiming to be YOLO sabbers when its clear you are not.

But I agree, this war thread has pretty much run its course. I'll let the viewer decide on who they think got the better of each other.

If they are judging by stats, there is clearly only one choice...

Just for PHNX, we are hovering around a combined 750-850 billion sabbed with the majority of that being from WP.

PHNX/KoA Killers = 30mil~

It's definitely been a fun age because of the war. Most of PHNX would of probably got bored and sold in January. So thanks for the fun war and the GUA entertainers, WP. You helped make this war thread the most active one since probably early RoC ages.

http://i.imgur.com/rtK0N9H.gif

It would actually be pretty neat if you could tell us that you give up, I'd like to see that. Can we skip to that part?

Anyway, you never actually said what exactly it is that you think is wrong about random selling to me while I'm part of another alliance (even though we actually were in the same chain). No one replied to the question I asked multiple times about how you guys apparently hate alliances that avoid wars at all cost just to rank as good as they can, but choose to not war any of those alliances, making their life easy? You guys also seem to avoid the part that, for an alliance that doesn't seem to care about ranks, because "the game is supposed to play by warring", your alliance page is filled with ranky goodness. As for the part where you say that the game is supposed to play by warring, remember that initially the game was made with ranking in mind. There's probably more that I forgot about by now, but it doesn't really matter as you're probably going to respond to only one or two of those things selectively, and misinterpret my reasoning behind the post. Just like the one time where I made the post about how much sentry the WP and PHNX accounts had and even went as far as making a graph for it; WP seemed to think that I was calling them sentry whores while I was just pointing out that everyone does it and it's perfectly reasonable to protect big accounts from dying a quick painful death. You say "you people take outside chain gold" even though it was just me for a player that had already been a PHNX sympathiser for a while. Yes, we did lose one or two members, however initially PHNX is/was a ranking alliance and some people who play for ranking simply don't like wars; I can't blame them for switching alliance if it means they won't have to endure daily sabs from an entire alliance if they don't intend on fighting back.

Finally I'm really surprised that WP chose to have accounts like tintin and NickValentine sell off to already fat accounts, even though the ones that sold off were perfectly capable of doing significant damage to PHNX accounts. Don't get me wrong, I am thankful (especially tintin with his 2.4m!! zombies is a good Grave Robbing farm), but it just doesn't seem to make sense. Hiato may have sold SA to help out other members but his account still remained fully functional. As for random selling to me, I might as well just have taken over the account and have it join PHNX, what's the big deal?

In general, I give a 4/10 for war alliance management and a 2/10 for forum posting. You guys deserve a star.
I did have a delightful ingame conversation with iena though. And I can't blame Jesus for having real life things to deal with. Gotta give kudo's for you trying to sab me too, can't succeed without trying.

http://i.imgur.com/VVbyFvk.gif

Octo
8th February 2016, 04:51 PM
Hey kids, it's time for a story!

Once upon a time there were three big lous living in the peaceful turkey country of CWRD, short for COWARD. One lou, GetRektWPlou250, built an account for slaying while the second lou, cowardturkeylou250, built his account with out of chain sells. They built their accounts very quickly and then shitposted and memed all day because they were dank. The third big lou, smalllou250, clicked hard all day and built his account with well balanced stats and a nice TBG.

A big bad wolfpack saw the two big lous while they shitposted and memed and thought, “What juicy tender sab targets they will make!” He chased the two lous and they laughed and hid behind their massive turkey mode sentry whoring torch walls. The big bad wolfpack went to the first account and sabbed and probed but the account wouldn't come down. The lou in the first house, GetRektWPlou250, was commander of cowardturkeylou250's accout that was made of stacks of chicken guard dogs stuffed with millions of sentries. The big bad wolfpack now came to this account and sabbed and probed the account, but once again, it would not give way. Now, the two big lous had so much fun pointing and laughing that they wanted to see what happened when the big bad wolfpack went to their other neighbour, smalllou250. smallturkeylou250's account was also kentucky fried chicken turkey style with CWRD's patented secret blend of sentry and cowardice.

The big bad wolfpack tried to sab and probe the account, but once again he couldn't do any significant damage. He kept trying for months but the account was very strong and the big lous were laughing their asses off. The big bad wolfpack tried to beat them by selling a bunch of their accounts to the three ranking wolves who only bought sentry, so that didn't really help with sabbing and probing. The big bad wolfpack also couldn't get anything done through GUA as the big lous shitposted so much that they just couldn't get through. The wolfpack foolishly refuses to admit defeat and keeps struggling while the big lous are having fun watching. The three big lous now felt sorry for the big bad wolfpack for not realizing that they're not getting anywhere. They shitposted some more dank memes and Nicolas Cage gifs and lived happily ever after.

Now it's time to sing!

23:34:01 <~biglou250> old macdonald had a farm. eeee iii eee iii ooo
23:34:09 <~biglou250> and on his farm he had a turkey, eee ii eee ii oo
23:34:12 <~biglou250> and a click click there
23:34:15 <~biglou250> and a sab sab there
23:34:17 <~biglou250> there a click
23:34:19 <~biglou250> there a sab
23:34:28 <~biglou250> i don't remember how the rest goes
23:34:30 <~biglou250> ayyylmao

SabSquad
8th February 2016, 10:59 PM

Octo, if you don't bother reading what i post, why should i read your posts. Wasnt that the way it is. Again, ill take the time ;) to reply facts yes. Even though its you who makes this a spam topic and a game.

I said many times why i make it a problem that some random guy sells to you. Many times, and he still remains a nameless girl that is scared of us/me.
A part of us don't like the rank alliances you mention, and did or do war them. Yer full of shyte yes :).
The ranking goodies on our alliance page, dunno, a question for wildfire.
Your far fetched sentry hog story, yes i read your bs about stat balanced accounts. Far fetched, bullshit subject and easily explained for several players from the start.
Even if some players were phnx loving dudes, they are still cowards on gua and play it dirty :).
The accounts that were sold inchain, were a boost for the accounts who warred the phnx top accounts. To keep a balance, idd nickvalantine could reach you, but he couldn't reach haiti back then. For the overal sab damages, accounts like wildfire's were placed above.

And yes, taking over randoms acc and join in phnx would be a deal. Do you carry your own wars? No seems not, you'd rather do it with others peoples stuff and be a sorry ass lamer yourself :)

Why would i not be a yolo sabber lou? :) And no recieving a sell would not bring me in your range. So why suggest it

Octo
10th February 2016, 02:15 PM
I guess it's safe to say that neither of us is going to change their mind on if it's a bad thing or not; I like to see it as making up for the fact that I joined this age over a month late. Also keep in mind that random's sell is less than 40% of my total slayed by now.
Anyway, let me get this straight - we forced some middle level WP accounts into selling so the top three accounts could get sentry? And that includes Muncheese, the biggest sentry whore of them all? Neat.
The way you have to back up your opinion with nasty language really tells me enough about what kind of person you are and how much I should value your opinion. Not very much.

PS. I am full of shyte, brb toilet.

SabSquad
10th February 2016, 10:51 PM
I guess it's safe to say that neither of us is going to change their mind on if it's a bad thing or not; I like to see it as making up for the fact that I joined this age over a month late. Also keep in mind that random's sell is less than 40% of my total slayed by now.
Anyway, let me get this straight - we forced some middle level WP accounts into selling so the top three accounts could get sentry? And that includes Muncheese, the biggest sentry whore of them all? Neat.
The way you have to back up your opinion with nasty language really tells me enough about what kind of person you are and how much I should value your opinion. Not very much.

PS. I am full of shyte, brb toilet.

i use alot of nasty language, and you deserve some nasty language with all of yer nonsense and word twisting. So don't act suprised

andyt683
10th February 2016, 11:24 PM
On one side, we have the fun lovin' idiots.

On the other, I'm only seeing angry. Chill out, it's just a game.

Klayton_Calix
11th February 2016, 07:05 AM
PHNX auto wins because of that entire gif convo

GG let's celebrate.

kavallier
11th February 2016, 10:46 AM
On one side, we have the fun lovin' idiots.

On the other, I'm only seeing angry. Chill out, it's just a game.

Does your war-system track salt levels?
Because I suspect that may be one stat that WP is leading in... :rofl:

SabSquad
11th February 2016, 11:07 AM
Does your war-system track salt levels?
Because I suspect that may be one stat that WP is leading in... :rofl:

And andy tries to convince us we are angry? All of you posters have butthurt level over 9000. Theres alot of them posting, keeping it up, not able to let it go ;) etc etc.

Lame frakkers :)

biglou250
11th February 2016, 12:26 PM
And andy tries to convince us we are angry? All of you posters have butthurt level over 9000. Theres alot of them posting, keeping it up, not able to let it go ;) etc etc.

Lame frakkers :)

http://i.imgur.com/BKiV5Td.jpg

SabSquad
11th February 2016, 02:28 PM
More like Phnx's life, you can't stand a day of silence over here. And all of you post here to show what big boys you are ;).

The new war system? only to view for some members or the entire alliance

andyt683
11th February 2016, 11:40 PM
It shows who has access.

And those who have access currently can't see anything lol. It's a work in progress, still dealing with initializing the war, then I'll move on to stats and extra bonus stuff.

Less QQ pl0x.

Octo
12th February 2016, 03:21 AM
10/10 best war system would love to not be able to join again

http://replygif.net/i/125.gif

srsly though, really curious how it's going to be

SabSquad
12th February 2016, 03:28 PM
It shows who has access.

And those who have access currently can't see anything lol. It's a work in progress, still dealing with initializing the war, then I'll move on to stats and extra bonus stuff.

Less QQ pl0x.

Kewl. Will it stay that way that only some players have acces? Or the whole chain will be able to view the war stats

Lib3rateyourm1nd
12th February 2016, 04:19 PM
Sorry to butt in, but is this war system something that is going to be implemented in full next age? Or do you think it is something you'll need a little more time with? I'm very intrigued by this to be honest. Thanks for all the hard work.

andyt683
12th February 2016, 05:33 PM
It's getting implemented as I make and test it, really. I don't have much of a timeline for it.

Once it's ready, it'll be open to all, but only those with the right permissions can initiate wars (set in the alliance control panel)

SabSquad
13th February 2016, 02:19 AM
It's getting implemented as I make and test it, really. I don't have much of a timeline for it.

Once it's ready, it'll be open to all, but only those with the right permissions can initiate wars (set in the alliance control panel)

So its gonna work like some kind of sab tracker between chains if a war is activated. For all members to see and only to be initiated by the chain leaders. Thats a neat concept man, would even bypass your worries about people leaving bc of random sabs, like you explained why the sab tracker page was deleted a while ago

Malian
14th February 2016, 07:56 AM
~To all of you that have participated in the many wars this Age it has been a blast. I hope it will be twice as interesting next age:punch:~M~

kavallier
14th February 2016, 01:33 PM
~To all of you that have participated in the many wars this Age it has been a blast. I hope it will be twice as interesting next age:punch:~M~

https://j.gifs.com/lYpp3l.gif

Looks like ours was pretty much the only real war...

GG PHNX, KoA & WP, It's been fun!

zeshan
14th February 2016, 01:49 PM
KoA has been at war with TCL & LaCN for pretty much the whole age. I also know KoA was warring with BG which lasted a whole 2-3 days :P So thats what Malian was referring to I guess.
I don`t know of any other wars that may have happened

SabSquad
14th February 2016, 10:45 PM
https://j.gifs.com/lYpp3l.gif

Looks like ours was pretty much the only real war...

GG PHNX, KoA & WP, It's been fun!

I believe it started like the first weeks of the age, and the the age was quite long. Yep its a real one

biglou250
15th February 2016, 03:37 AM
I believe it started like the first weeks of the age, and the the age was quite long. Yep its a real one

Too bad you and your friend Jesus missed out on most of it even though you two talk the most crap.

I'll give props to Seventeen, wildfire, pickle, and even to that turkey Iena for consistent sabbing most of the age. They were the ones who had to hold Jesus' flag long after he disappeared.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 61,889,677,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 430,486,457,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 24,585,015,126 Gold

Octo
15th February 2016, 05:36 AM
I'm worried that with the recent announcement of the EOA, the rankers of WP (everyone except Squib and Jesus) won't be held back by Squib and Jesus any longer. This would mean that they can't be devoted to the war anymore. So yeah. Good run guys, have fun ranking.

SabSquad
15th February 2016, 10:35 PM
I'm worried that with the recent announcement of the EOA, the rankers of WP (everyone except Squib and Jesus) won't be held back by Squib and Jesus any longer. This would mean that they can't be devoted to the war anymore. So yeah. Good run guys, have fun ranking.

You're full or horseshit. Get a doktor, im getting worried about how sick/drugged/delusional you are when posting here.

Octo
16th February 2016, 01:42 AM
I'm having fun. You, on the other hand, waste words.

SabSquad
16th February 2016, 10:46 PM
I'm having fun. You, on the other hand, waste words.

Wasting words? Have you read your last post yourself? Its not even a message, makes no sense, its not even an insult or an attempt to do so. Its just, words, typed on your keyboard, not even making any sense.

Octo
17th February 2016, 01:32 AM
I like the part where you're still wasting words as no one bothers reading them, as well as the rest of WP not replying because they're busy ranking.

SabSquad
17th February 2016, 02:11 PM
I like the part where you're still wasting words as no one bothers reading them, as well as the rest of WP not replying because they're busy ranking.

Pfft, ever looked like i care about you? To busy ranking? ranking? Dafuk man.

Get a doktor

Octo
17th February 2016, 02:43 PM
Oh come on man, you can't deny that WP is ranking. Age is almost over and you still sell accounts to your big fat ranker turkeys.

Ranking
adjective rank·ing \ˈraŋ-kiŋ\

Simple Definition of ranking
: having a high position or the highest position in a group or organization

Oh look, your main turkey Seventeen is rank 3 and could totally use more spy to wreck our big fat coward chicken accounts. But built a buttload of rank stats instead. Not to mention WP's alliance page:

#1 SABBER ALLIANCE SINCE DEFINITELY NOT AGE 14 - TAKE 2

Definitely Not Age 14 - Take 2 ~ Wolfpack-IntoThe Fire 293,851,697,000 Gold #1
Age 14 ~ Wolfpack 2,012,273,570,000 Gold #1
Age 15 ~ Wolfpack 2,147,320,406,000 Gold #1
Age 16 ~ Wolfpack 2,036,501,266,000 Gold #1
Age 17~ IntoTheFire-WolfPack 7,414,109,216,000 Gold #1
Age 17 Speed Round ~ IntoTheFire-WolfPack 1,556,608,000 Gold #1
Age 18 ~ IntoTheFire-WolfPack 5,042,181,809,000 Gold #1
Age 19 ~ IntoTheFire-WolfPack #3 alliance
SuchGoldNoDAWOW took #3 without any sells and #2 clicker!
Age 20 ~ IntoTheFire-WolfPack #3 alliance
tintin - #10
pickle_Puss_IF - #12
Queen_Cersei - #14
Seventeen - #20
Jarex_CA - #22
Bass_IF - #29
Bobxbob - #30
PyroTeknics - #34
boogieman - #47
Muncheese - #50

Yeah, WP are totally not rankers. I don't care if you blame this on someone else in your alliance because it still means your alliance are rankers.

Get a grip.

SabSquad
18th February 2016, 11:06 AM
Oh come on man, you can't deny that WP is ranking. Age is almost over and you still sell accounts to your big fat ranker turkeys.

Oh look, your main turkey Seventeen is rank 3 and could totally use more spy to wreck our big fat coward chicken accounts. But built a buttload of rank stats instead. Not to mention WP's alliance page:

Yeah, WP are totally not rankers. I don't care if you blame this on someone else in your alliance because it still means your alliance are rankers.

Get a grip.

Your bs attempts are pitiful. And about the alliance page, told you, ask wildfire, not me. Anyway, we are not ranking, or trying to. The rank 17 holds is just his acc build.
Don't mistake some now or never turn burning for ranking of any kind.
The shit you dropped over here to keep this going is endless.

PolterGeist
18th February 2016, 11:30 AM

I get why you would call them rankers, now, and to be honest, I'd be inclined to agree. Though this change only took place once top sab page was removed. Most of us, speaking as a former WP member here, went for a high rank and a high sab damage. Nothing wrong with that. Had two goals and kept myself more interested. Now, there's only one singular goal, and to be blunt, it's quite boring.

Prior to the top sabbers being removed you'll notice the goal was for gold sabbed. No mention of rank at all.

iENA
18th February 2016, 12:13 PM
WP are not rankers. Why we should waste gold in sabbing (bc you know, it cost...ALOT) ? If we were rankers we would try to avoid wars...We love been in wars...

P.S. = I think on the other hand that Mailan will try to be in the first 5. I'm sure he likes to rank...he always save turns for the end of the age in order to rank, isn't it?

SabSquad
18th February 2016, 02:13 PM
WP are not rankers. Why we should waste gold in sabbing (bc you know, it cost...ALOT) ? If we were rankers we would try to avoid wars...We love been in wars...

P.S. = I think on the other hand that Mailan will try to be in the first 5. I'm sure he likes to rank...he always save turns for the end of the age in order to rank, isn't it?

I know malian as a player who saves turns and mostly burns some when he gets involved in a war, or when the age is close to half. Leveling in stats fast from that point.

As for the ranking, never cared for it. Without the sab feature in the game id quit roc ages ago. Would be painful though, lots of great people in the game. kinda like the community even though theres only 10% left..or less.
And iena is right, a ranker steers away from war, at any cost. A true ranker is so attached to his daily banking and armory, even one round of sabs will be enough to truce

Octo
18th February 2016, 03:40 PM
Who said all rankers avoid wars at all cost? I remember a PHNX vs UW war a while back, even though both were/are definitely 100% ranker alliances. And PHNX vs ES, even though ES totally were ranking that age and even got #2.

Y'all rankers. Deal with it.

The fact that Iena sold to no one less than Seventeen confirms my theory.

iENA
18th February 2016, 04:19 PM
If we are rankers you are sentry whores

PolterGeist
18th February 2016, 05:41 PM
Sentry whores? Really?

Octo
19th February 2016, 03:51 AM
Yeah Iena like you had no sentry. Had, before you stupidly took a sell from a big tff account the day before selling yourself to super mega turkey mode engaged ranker seventeen. Well played. Does WP stand for well played? Cause you need to change the name then.

iENA
19th February 2016, 03:55 PM
Yeah Iena like you had no sentry. Had, before you stupidly took a sell from a big tff account the day before selling yourself to super mega turkey mode engaged ranker seventeen. Well played. Does WP stand for well played? Cause you need to change the name then.

don't be mad <3 , I sell to the freak I want.

P.S. = I know you thought I was going to sell to you, how dilussional you are ;)) :rofl:

And btw

12 hours 12 minutes ago cowardturkeylou250 Sabotage Failure 24 5

Really? with your SP you can't ghost me? I suggest you to stop buying SE and buy more SP...

SabSquad
19th February 2016, 04:24 PM
Excuse me for not interfering, seems i can have the word idiot thrown to my face by half of phnx but when i post something andy minds to delete it and infract.
Well played yeah. Next time you suggest i have a speech disorder or that i have an iq lower then the temperature of a frozen iglo better infract yourself.

So talk to you all later :)

kavallier
19th February 2016, 05:56 PM

P.S. = I know you thought I was going to sell to you, how dilussional you are ;)) :rofl:

And btw

Really? with your SP you can't ghost me? I suggest you to stop buying SE and buy more SP...

The success chance caps at 90%, so even in the most ideal circumstances you still have a 10% chance to fail...

biglou250
19th February 2016, 05:58 PM
Excuse me for not interfering, seems i can have the word idiot thrown to my face by half of phnx but when i post something andy minds to delete it and infract.
Well played yeah. Next time you suggest i have a speech disorder or that i have an iq lower then the temperature of a frozen iglo better infract yourself.

So talk to you all later :)

You literally just called Octo and I quote "a puddle of pigeonshit". Did you really expect it to stick around, m8? If andy suggested you have a speech disorder, I'm sure he meant it in the nicest way possible so you can seek treatment from a mental health professional.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 76,147,177,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 494,240,022,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 28,316,213,882 Gold

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B-zHSTYVIAAUnvk.jpg

Octo
19th February 2016, 07:33 PM

And btw

I was trying to teach you guys some simple gameplay tactics since you seem to need it. Maybe it can help you deliver a proper war next age. Or are you guys finally coming out of the closet for being rankers?

biglou250
19th February 2016, 07:43 PM
Squad, could you explain this?

Octo made a rather disturbing discovery. I will not link to it but I will say to those interested to google "SabSquad tumblr" and click on the first link. NSFW.

Is that your account, m8?

SabSquad
20th February 2016, 12:43 AM
Squad, could you explain this?

Octo made a rather disturbing discovery. I will not link to it but I will say to those interested to google "SabSquad tumblr" and click on the first link. NSFW.

Is that your account, m8?

Never got an infraction in this topic lou? Guess not. And you made some personal insults to ;). Friggin lamers not seeing it from both says i tell ya ;)

And im trying to eat breakfast m8, what kinda stuff are you into. Really, the time you spend looking for this filthy stuff i don't wanna know

biglou250
20th February 2016, 05:09 AM
Never got an infraction in this topic lou? Guess not. And you made some personal insults to ;). Friggin lamers not seeing it from both says i tell ya ;)

And im trying to eat breakfast m8, what kinda stuff are you into. Really, the time you spend looking for this filthy stuff i don't wanna know

I have insulted NO ONE in this thread. A troll here and there, but nothing is ever personal. You my friend have been down right salty on occasion and those posts were promptly removed.

I also noticed you didn't deny ownership to that page. Thats all I needed to know, bro. :redface:

SabSquad
20th February 2016, 10:51 AM
I have insulted NO ONE in this thread. A troll here and there, but nothing is ever personal. You my friend have been down right salty on occasion and those posts were promptly removed.

I also noticed you didn't deny ownership to that page. Thats all I needed to know, bro. :redface:

Riiight... :)

Lame troll attempt with this one, more like disgusting instead of anything else. But hej its your browser history champ.
Liked your gifs better

biglou250
20th February 2016, 12:48 PM

Lame troll attempt with this one, more like disgusting instead of anything else. But hej its your browser history champ.
Liked your gifs better

You're right. I apologize. There must be another person named SabSquad on planet Earth that enjoys big black booties. Sorry for getting you confused with him.

Malian
20th February 2016, 02:12 PM

Liked your gifs better

~Only once this entire age have I been in your corner Squad and you deny me my empathy. Darker the booty sweeter the juice:worship2:

SabSquad
20th February 2016, 02:33 PM
Darker the booty sweeter the juice:worship2:

This sentence, besides reading it once, not going to think about it.

Malian
21st February 2016, 10:41 AM
This sentence, besides reading it once, not going to think about it.

~I know what you mean Squad. It is far better to get your hands full of all that Belgian Chocolate rather than just thinking about it :thumbsup:

Octo
23rd February 2016, 03:00 PM
ayyyyylmao WP is ranking so hard

biglou250
24th February 2016, 07:17 AM
Probably my last post in this thread. Wanted to say thanks to Jesus for starting such a amazingly fun war. Its too bad you were gone for the majority of it, m8. You really missed out.

Kudos to the daily WP sabbers Seventeen/wildfire/pickle/iena and special kudos to Squad for his continuing GUA activity despite not having much time/will for RoC. Without you this topic is probably 30 less pages. Glad we could all keep each other entertained throughout the age with sabs and trolls. hi5 also to KoA for fun massing times.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 85,123,322,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 610,255,027,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 33,690,439,560 Gold

GG

Hiato
24th February 2016, 07:53 PM
Even thou WP got rekt hard... (And I'm pretty sure lost the most gold/army... Things that would've come VERY useful for their ranking porpuses... Lol, dummies.).. It is safe to say that since this is just a game everyone involved in this war can consider themself a winner, as long as they had their share of fun while participating. :)

Except squib, Idk what game he was playing but it sure wasn't RoC. Lmao.

Hi5 biglou250 for making this thread and all posters in it(even the bad ones yes) for bringing somewhat activity to this forum... The most that it has seen in a long time...

Cheers`

iENA
25th February 2016, 01:44 AM
ayyyyylmao WP is ranking so hard

How many sell did you got? It's me or you are going to rank?

Hiato
25th February 2016, 07:35 AM
Octo has all right to rank if he wants to as he hasn't spread any BS about not being a ranker... Or about sabbing anyone till the end of age, to end up selling to his ranker m8 as soon as the timer shows up.

iENA
25th February 2016, 08:44 AM
Octo has all right to rank if he wants to as he hasn't spread any BS about not being a ranker... Or about sabbing anyone till the end of age, to end up selling to his ranker m8 as soon as the timer shows up.

I just sabbed your mom an hour ago...And I say what I want to who the hell I want...

http://s24.postimg.org/jvg18mj1v/giphy.gif

SabSquad
25th February 2016, 02:06 PM

You have received an infraction. Reason: flaming, and personal insults.
author: Squad

Ps: wich finger am i putting up Haiti? And in case you missed it, its H.A.I.T.I.

See you tomorow for a decent post

iENA
25th February 2016, 02:37 PM
Hei, I just sold again, I'm defenetivly not ranking this age, sorry.

I'llfigurethisoutlater
25th February 2016, 04:22 PM
Find it funny that Squad's posts are deleted and marked as "hate-speech" or "going too far" and then we have ACTUAL hate speech like "faggot" and all of Iena's garbage posts for the world to see. Well done admins!

On a separate note, congrats to PHNX. Great sab stats biglou. Better luck next age WP.

Octo
25th February 2016, 04:53 PM

Yes I am going to rank. I'm a ranker. Deal with it.

andyt683
25th February 2016, 06:06 PM
Find it funny that Squad's posts are deleted and marked as "hate-speech" or "going too far" and then we have ACTUAL hate speech like "faggot" and all of Iena's garbage posts for the world to see. Well done admins!

On a separate note, congrats to PHNX. Great sab stats biglou. Better luck next age WP.

The post was up for 2 hours before you leapt to the conclusion that it was a kosher post.

https://danceswithfat.files.wordpress.com/2012/03/jump-to-conclusions-mat.jpg

SabSquad
25th February 2016, 11:00 PM
Well maybe, just maybe, the ranker alliance phnx chose to sell of to outside chain players and make it look like a plan, bc they would never top seventeen who is playing casual and not even ranking. His acc got "destroyed" by phnx remember, damn. Wait what? Never mind....

Probably my last post in this thread. Wanted to say thanks to Jesus for starting such a amazingly fun war. Its too bad you were gone for the majority of it, m8. You really missed out.

Kudos to the daily WP sabbers Seventeen/wildfire/pickle/iena and special kudos to Squad for his continuing GUA activity despite not having much time/will for RoC. Without you this topic is probably 30 less pages. Glad we could all keep each other entertained throughout the age with sabs and trolls. hi5 also to KoA for fun massing times.

GG

Well no problem lou, don't mention it ;). Glad you like it. Did like the gifs better, bc the afro negro thingy was just disturbing.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 20,947,459,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 100,015,558,000 Gold

This will probably be my ending stats, or close to it. Alot of phnx and koa is sold off so the damages won't grow more now.

Fave opponents: Octo, andy
Fave target: bambi

Andy, so faggot is cool, but puddle of pigeonshit isnt? You dropped a ball over here. Thank god you have so much positive points on my side in reserve ;)

Ej haiti, come closer boy

Common now don't be shy :),

Place that nose of yours close to the screen,

Closer,

Cloooooserrrr,

CLOSER :)

https://media4.giphy.com/media/DnN2TBFrKcLi8/200.gif

Yesss now, thats the one.

Squib out.

andyt683
26th February 2016, 12:11 AM
Andy, so faggot is cool, but puddle of pigeonshit isnt? You dropped a ball over here. Thank god you have so much positive points on my side in reserve ;)

Considering I infracted AND deleted, whereas yours was just an infraction, I'd say it was probably not cool.

I'm not online 24/7, and when I am around, it's not reading GUA. Gotta get some stuff polished up for 22.

iENA
26th February 2016, 02:02 AM

Another piece of junk that register here only to insult, go back into the sewer and continue purchasing dragonskins.

Octo
26th February 2016, 02:11 AM
Hey Squib, are you sure Seventeen isn't ranking? In what scenario would a sab account have spy as their lowest stat, and get a trickle spot in UW?

Gold Lost to Sabotage 61,232,159,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 191,392,979,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 17,116,661,299 Gold
RIP my DA.

Pigeons are holy around these parts, man. Don't mess with them or andy gon getchu.

http://sheepfilms.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/pigeon_king.gif
Haters gonna hate

kavallier
26th February 2016, 01:30 PM
Well maybe, just maybe, the ranker alliance phnx chose to sell of to outside chain players and make it look like a plan, bc they would never top seventeen who is playing casual and not even ranking. His acc got "destroyed" by phnx remember, damn. Wait what? Never mind....

Squib out.

Seventeen is a self-admitted ranker and there's really nothing wrong with that. You coming on here saying otherwise just shows you have no clue what you're talking about.
Barring Octo, all the rankers that used to be phnx are in SP~LOP nowadays...
The last time I actually ranked was in age 0 alpha, and personally it's not for me. The only rank people are going to remember is rank #1, as soon as the next age starts everyone will have forgotten about who came #2, #3, #4 or #5...
And it was pretty obvious we'd sell to Jeeb, Jeeb's been a longtime phnx member and still a good friend of phnx, this was actually his first age without the phnx tag lol...

Seeing as you guys care enough about your top50 finishes to post it in the alliance page... lets take a look at who got "destroyed":

tintin - #10 <-- PWNED
pickle_Puss_IF - #12
Queen_Cersei - #14 <-- PWNED
Seventeen - #20
Jarex_CA - #22 <-- PWNED
Bass_IF - #29 <-- Barely holding on
Bobxbob - #30 <-- Barely holding on
PyroTeknics - #34 <-- PWNED
boogieman - #47 <-- PWNED
Muncheese - #50 <-- PWNED

I'd say that's GG and a job well done boyz. :biggrin3:

SabSquad
26th February 2016, 02:39 PM
tintin - #10 <-- PWNED
pickle_Puss_IF - #12
Seventeen - #20
Jarex_CA - #22 <-- PWNED

did you just make a summary of sold accounts?

...you suck boy

cowardturkeylou250
andyt683 MegaIdiot
GetRektWPlou250
Bobisback MegaMember New (warred jack shit)
biglou250 MegaAdmin Sold (aka PWND)
smalllou250 Sold (aka PWND)
microlou250 Sold (aka PWND)
L_S_K Barely holding on
megalou250 Sold (aka PWND)
A_01000001 Sold (aka PWND)
Ayyylmao Sold (aka PWND)
weazel pleh

kavallier
26th February 2016, 03:14 PM
We're not the one showcasing how many top50's we got last age in our alliance profile m8, WP on the other hand is doing exactly that.
You guys are down from 10 top50's to currently 3.

But ofcourse you fail to understand that, no wonder 17 called you and jesus morons lol...

EDIT:

Probably good for the historical record to provide a screenshot of WP's current alliance profile:

http://i.imgur.com/Sb92LWj.png

SabSquad
27th February 2016, 12:58 AM
We're not the one showcasing how many top50's we got last age in our alliance profile m8, WP on the other hand is doing exactly that.
You guys are down from 10 top50's to currently 3.

But ofcourse you fail to understand that, no wonder 17 called you and jesus morons lol...

EDIT:

Probably good for the historical record to provide a screenshot of WP's current alliance profile:

http://i.imgur.com/Sb92LWj.png

dude... so in your book the accounts you marked were pwnd bc they didn't hold the same position as last age??? Wth man, is that what your comming up with at age ending

Those acc are just sold off, not pwnd. Same as the sold empty accounts in your alliance, same principle

Yet again you guys fill up this topic with stuff like this

biglou250
27th February 2016, 03:30 AM
tintin - #10 <-- PWNED
pickle_Puss_IF - #12
Seventeen - #20
Jarex_CA - #22 <-- PWNED

did you just make a summary of sold accounts?

...you suck boy

cowardturkeylou250
andyt683 MegaIdiot
GetRektWPlou250
Bobisback MegaMember New (warred jack shit)
biglou250 MegaAdmin Sold (aka PWND)
smalllou250 Sold (aka PWND)
microlou250 Sold (aka PWND)
L_S_K Barely holding on
megalou250 Sold (aka PWND)
A_01000001 Sold (aka PWND)
Ayyylmao Sold (aka PWND)
weazel pleh

When are you selling to your king turkey, m8? Or does no one in WP talk to your retarded ass?

If you take a step back and look, WP had a lot more to lose this age than PHNX ever did. We made accounts like Muncheese/Tintin/Pyroteknics/Jarex/Vlad/Iena into sentry whores or they quit. All those accounts could of easily finished top 20 if there was no war. It could of made the difference in Seventeen picking up one more rank at EoA.

The funniest part of this whole war though is Jesus' departure. Guy starts shit, talks shit, and then leaves. LMAO. GG.

iENA
27th February 2016, 09:45 AM
Why are you including me in your list big chicken? I'm not a ranker I never was, look at past ages, look at my past stats, lol, you got the wrong person!
Even when I wasn't wp I was always looking for sabb damage...
And, sorry I buy SE as PHNX did (more and more then me). SE is part of the strategy of the game, don't you get it?

Octo
27th February 2016, 09:55 AM
Stay salty, my friend.

biglou250
27th February 2016, 09:58 AM
Why are you including me in your list big chicken? I'm not a ranker I never was, look at past ages, look at my past stats, lol, you got the wrong person!
And, sorry I buy SE as PHNX did (more and more then me). SE is part of the strategy of the game, don't you get it?

Could you post your Lost to Sabotage stat? I was eluding to the fact that your sell would of been worth a LOT more if there had been no war. no h8, m8.

kavallier
27th February 2016, 10:15 AM

Bow down to your turkey overlord!

http://i.imgur.com/kI7LllG.jpg

Octo
27th February 2016, 10:20 AM
Bow down to your turkey overlord!

<snip>

We sure stuffed that turkey.

http://www.ohmyfoodness.nl/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/copas_kalkoenfeat.jpg

biglou250
27th February 2016, 10:43 AM
Here is a rare pic of Hiato and Iena earlier this age.

http://i.imgur.com/x1L5gVR.png

Octo
27th February 2016, 11:09 AM
Meanwhile, in the IntoTheOven-TurkeyPack headquarters

http://i.imgur.com/PBkdu1A.png

SabSquad
27th February 2016, 11:49 AM
man you guys suck...

I've never saw such far fetched bs for so many pages long, you want to have the last word. Its only a game to you, told you before, this isnt a convo, just you guys posting shit to taunt a player (in this case me or iena) while holding each others pecker

Stfu :) and end the age, you heard what you needed to hear

biglou250
27th February 2016, 11:56 AM
If you had to sum this thread up in one gif, I think this about covers it. GG turkeys.

http://i.imgur.com/cWRkb6T.gif

Octo
27th February 2016, 11:59 AM
I found this picture of squib in his house:

https://nieuwsploeg.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/zout-2.jpg

I also heard that iena and seventeen are fighting over who gets to rank next age

http://i.imgur.com/qd0yPUx.gif

SabSquad
27th February 2016, 02:42 PM
Octo = Yada yada yada

Go climb a wall of dicks :).

MajorDark
27th February 2016, 06:55 PM
man you guys suck...

I've never saw such far fetched bs for so many pages long, you want to have the last word. Its only a game to you, told you before, this isnt a convo, just you guys posting shit to taunt a player (in this case me or iena) while holding each others pecker

Stfu :) and end the age, you heard what you needed to hear

You could just stop responding o.o

iENA
28th February 2016, 02:33 AM

GG

Gold Lost to Sabotage 77,492,191,000 Gold

Less then you ;) I conclude that the poor turkey (Octo) has received far less than what was expected...

SabSquad
28th February 2016, 03:03 AM
You could just stop responding o.o

And read 10 pages straight the week after, claiming phnx "won". Naaa lets take it to the last day of the age ;)

biglou250
28th February 2016, 06:00 AM
And read 10 pages straight the week after, claiming phnx "won". Naaa lets take it to the last day of the age ;)

I know its a hard pill to swallow m8, but PHNX did win this war.

We owned you in sab stats, kills, and trolls.

Don't take much shame in your defeat. WP gave it a good try and for that you should be proud.

Octo
28th February 2016, 01:27 PM
GGWP

iENA
28th February 2016, 01:49 PM
I doubt it...in comparison to your (all PHNX) poor accounts to sabb...have you seen how much did you lost? And how many were you? 3? 4? lol, we really used you as our punching ball!!!
You 3? 4? Lost almost like all wp togheter...despite you continue buying SE...

Octo
28th February 2016, 01:56 PM
HEY GUYS I AM IENA AND I BETTER ADD MORE EXCLAMATION MARKS TO MY COMMENT TO MAKE IT SEEM MORE CREDIBLE. THIS IS NECESSARY BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS THAT WE LOST TO ONLY FOUR PHNX PLAYERS AND I DONT WANT OTHER PLAYERS TO REALISE THIS. PLS BELIEVE ME THAT WE BEAT UP PHNX HARD

Seriously though, you guys didn't do too well; if I give you a "good game", accept it instead of whining some more

iENA
28th February 2016, 02:00 PM
Your opinion is worth nothing, you're constantly in bad faith and turns the conversation as you damn well please. Admit it, you've lost.
Oh, and btw we put a wolf in the first 5 and we are proud of it. Octo, you have tried, but you have lost. but the important thing is to participate

SabSquad
28th February 2016, 02:08 PM
HEY GUYS I AM IENA AND I BETTER ADD MORE EXCLAMATION MARKS TO MY COMMENT TO MAKE IT SEEM MORE CREDIBLE. THIS IS NECESSARY BECAUSE IT'S RIDICULOUS THAT WE LOST TO ONLY FOUR PHNX PLAYERS AND I DONT WANT OTHER PLAYERS TO REALISE THIS. PLS BELIEVE ME THAT WE BEAT UP PHNX HARD

Seriously though, you guys didn't do too well; if I give you a "good game", accept it instead of whining some more

Why is he using caps lock...

Really excited to see age ending stats, top 5 and all, but mostly players individual sab stats etc

Octo
28th February 2016, 02:11 PM
- Claims to be a sab chain
- Sacrifices sabbing accounts that do proper damage for sentry whoring and ranking
- Gets their ass handed to them by a few PHNX nubs in the process

You guys need to sort your priorities.

Once again, GGWP.

cadbury
28th February 2016, 02:27 PM
Why is he using caps lock...

Really excited to see age ending stats, top 5 and all, but mostly players individual sab stats etc

Last I checked before the game went down, there were no individual sab damages, but total gold sabbed (alliances) and gold lost to sabotage(players). GGWP. Thank you for the lulz.

biglou250
28th February 2016, 05:47 PM
Top Sabbers list for those involved in war or this thread. If I missed anyone post them.

biglou250: Sabotage Damage 666,666,867,000
kav: Sabotage Damage 420,013,778,000
Seventeen: Sabotage Damage 371,320,784,000
wildfire: Sabotage Damage 334,417,490,000
Hiato: Sabotage Damage 316,359,679,000
Pickle: Sabotage Damage 309,738,319,000
Iena: Sabotage Damage 290,408,794,000
Octo: Sabotage Damage 195,143,324,000
Squad: Sabotage Damage 111,014,643,000
Jesus: Sabotage Damage 8,847,910,000

Was hoping EoA stats might include the Top Killers but I guess not. :(

But like I said earlier, GG everyone. It was fun and I think neither of our chains really enjoy ourselves unless we can sab. Let's not continue this saltiness for too much longer into Age 22.

SabSquad
28th February 2016, 10:45 PM
Top Sabbers list for those involved in war or this thread. If I missed anyone post them.

biglou250: Sabotage Damage 666,666,867,000
kav: Sabotage Damage 420,013,778,000
Seventeen: Sabotage Damage 371,320,784,000
wildfire: Sabotage Damage 334,417,490,000
Hiato: Sabotage Damage 316,359,679,000
Pickle: Sabotage Damage 309,738,319,000
Iena: Sabotage Damage 290,408,794,000
Octo: Sabotage Damage 195,143,324,000
Squad: Sabotage Damage 111,014,643,000
Jesus: Sabotage Damage 8,847,910,000

Was hoping EoA stats might include the Top Killers but I guess not. :(

But like I said earlier, GG everyone. It was fun and I think neither of our chains really enjoy ourselves unless we can sab. Let's not continue this saltiness for too much longer into Age 22.

Frak man those are some nice end totals! Thats weeks and weeks of sab damage. Am checking stat pages, sweet. My fave is bambi!!!

Only want to add to that, you mentioned somewhere you warred other chains for a short time. Dunno about the details.
So im glad with my result atm bc the sabs are 98% Koa and phnx.

Ggggreeettings

andyt683
29th February 2016, 08:55 AM
OVERALL SAB DAMAGE
PHNX v IF-WP
KoA v IF-WP

Not WP

WP

I'll add more stats to this later, got sidetracked with the new age start.

Shiggity
29th February 2016, 11:57 AM
This war is so last age.

Closed by request.