PDA

View Full Version : PHNX & KoA vs WP

Pages : 1 [2] 3

iENA
30th December 2015, 03:14 PM
as been a week that bigchicken didn't buy SP but only SE and SA (banking for repair?...opps not he his killiing some coverts...)...wow what a sabber!

6 days 12 hours 39 minutes 38 seconds ago
Your 25 spies sneak into biglou250's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Your spies enter undetected. 2 of your spies were a little slow and had to become an hero in order to evade capture and interrogation. The spies gather the following information:
Treasury
136,111,529 Gold
Military Division Strength
Strike: 3,107,401,104
Defense: 870,992,784
Spy: 7,558,605,000
Sentry: 10,083,027,600

4 hours 5 minutes 24 seconds ago

Your spies enter undetected. 2 of your spies were a little slow and had to become an hero in order to evade capture and interrogation. The spies gather the following information:
Treasury
79,591,365 Gold
Strike: ???
Defense: 2,690,321,894
Spy: 7,625,008,530
Sentry: 12,570,568,200

And what about you haiti? SE for you too? Come one! are you maybe scary?

4 days 12 hours 13 minutes 9 seconds ago
our 25 spies sneak into GetRektWPlou250's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Treasury
??? Gold
Strike: 46,566,167,963
Defense: 4,869,473,821
Spy: 11,746,234,800
Sentry: 15,745,832,100

1 hour 40 minutes ago
Your 25 spies sneak into GetRektWPlou250's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Treasury
135,446,788 Gold
Strike: 56,840,513,551
Defense: 4,482,433,800
Spy: 13,260,249,000
Sentry: 19,102,320,000

biglou250
30th December 2015, 04:11 PM
as been a week that bigchicken didn't buy SP but only SE and SA (banking for repair?...opps not he his killiing some coverts...)...wow what a sabber!

Treasury
136,111,529 Gold

Treasury
79,591,365 Gold

our 25 spies sneak into GetRektWPlou250's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Treasury
??? Gold

1 hour 40 minutes ago
Your 25 spies sneak into GetRektWPlou250's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Treasury
135,446,788 Gold

I like how you conveniently left out my 7 bil SA increase. My DA also quadrupled. Do you even propaganda, sista?

Damedog
30th December 2015, 04:32 PM
Will you stop thinking killing some coverts will matter to anyone. I told you before, if you really think massing an acc like mine is worth even one turn your are a half baked noob really..

We sabbed you for ages, i sabbed you for ages. Some lame ass mass on my acc wont make any difference and didnt make any difference the 21 ages that passed. You come to jump in over here hiding behind your buddy lou delivering some smack talk.

Lmfao. Just....lmfao. I mass you for 10-15k dead coverts every time. You do the the same thing, for a grand total of 4000 dead coverts and some mercs. For someone who wants to talk about wasted probes, you should really follow your own advice.

But then again, consistency...or intelligence....or competence...or trolling skill...aren't exactly traits most of WP share.

Lou is my buddy? That's hilarious. I don't think i've said more than one or two sentences to him in the entire history of RoC or GUA. It's not my fault we both enjoy exposing WP for the pack of Wolf Puppies that it is :)

1 day 5 minutes ago Squad LOST 2,886 Gold 0 2,644 1,160,781,921 2,045,820 1
1 day 5 minutes ago Squad LOST 3,148 Gold 0 2,993 1,181,521,354 2,277,456 1
1 day 5 minutes ago Squad LOST 3,435 Gold 0 3,002 1,236,772,406 2,183,464 1
1 day 5 minutes ago Squad LOST 3,747 Gold 0 2,963 1,164,371,601 2,290,632 1
1 day 5 minutes ago Squad LOST 4,087 Gold 0 3,121 1,191,800,234 2,359,666 1

Hiato
30th December 2015, 05:43 PM

Treasury
136,111,529 Gold

Treasury
79,591,365 Gold

Treasury
??? Gold

1 hour 40 minutes ago

Treasury
135,446,788 Gold

Idk, what Haiti as an island..(or it's poor ppl who have been threw alot) Have to do with this thread/forum/game at all, like do you even reason m8?

But if your recons from 4 days ago to now prove anything at all, is how much of a JOKE you and your fellow WP are at warring(not to mention this forum posting thing lmao). You just pointed out how I (Getrektwp) have grown 2.5b+ strike, 400m+ spy, and about 900m+ sentry while losing -100m DA per day (on average). I mean really? I'm a freaking sab bait of an account with 155b SoV and and only 25% of it all being put on sentry And still the best WP can do is take 100m from my account (just lately)... Which is about 200m sov...... on an Average day... Way to step up WP's game on posting on this thread eina, you couldn't have helped me better illustrating my point on how dissapointing it is to be "warring" WP this age.

Will you stop thinking killing some coverts will matter to anyone. I told you before, if you really think massing an acc like mine is worth even one turn your are a half baked noob really..

We sabbed you for ages, i sabbed you for ages. Some lame ass mass on my acc wont make any difference and didnt make any difference the 21 ages that passed. You come to jump in over here hiding behind your buddy lou delivering some smack talk.

Half...baked.. noob... please mass me every day, so you can dwindle over there with 11 turns left on the end of the day.... Give me a call when my covert amount is lower then my spy tool amount... get a grip on account measurement

On ignore? Why's that? Never tried to pm you actually, but i do know lou needs to hold your hand when posting a reply.
You do realise its you butthurt probed peeps that made this topic? If you don't want to be counterflamed/spammed, then you didn't have to make it.

As for the Tff size and soldier distribution matters, how does your acc look like? You don't train soldiers do ya no?
And datum quit the game? Is his acc offline? No. Did he sell off, no. He did not quit

Are you really high on crack or what...

We have a saying for things/people like you back in Japan, m8. It would translate into english as something like :
...TOO harmless(and stupid in your case aswell) to even bother. So please just refer to this quote from now on for any lack of a response to anything you have to say onto this thread from me... or PHNX at all for that matter. K? No mean to offence, but if you wanna act all big on this thread over a text game war you might wanna have some numbers to back up your trash-talking, because as of right now, as you've but it... your account isn't even worth 1 turn, rofl. idiot...

https://i.imgflip.com/wlcfz.jpg

Octo
30th December 2015, 06:15 PM
Whats this? Sentry whores?! Oh no!!!

There's only one way to solve this.
MATH.

So I took out my data analysis boots and threw some magic beans into excel to come up with this amazing chart that shows that WP is good at sentry whoring:
http://i.imgur.com/oz8yhbb.png

While you might argue that PHNX also has two sentry whores, those are accounts that are not actively involved in this war, whereas some of the more active WP sabbers are drowning in their own sentry.

Enjoy.

SabSquad
31st December 2015, 01:31 AM
Idk, what Haiti as an island..(or it's poor ppl who have been threw alot) Have to do with this thread/forum/game at all, like do you even reason m8?

But if your recons from 4 days ago to now prove anything at all, is how much of a JOKE you and your fellow WP are at warring(not to mention this forum posting thing lmao). You just pointed out how I (Getrektwp) have grown 2.5b+ strike, 400m+ spy, and about 900m+ sentry while losing -100m DA per day (on average). I mean really? I'm a freaking sab bait of an account with 155b SoV and and only 25% of it all being put on sentry And still the best WP can do is take 100m from my account (just lately)... Which is about 200m sov...... on an Average day... Way to step up WP's game on posting on this thread eina, you couldn't have helped me better illustrating my point on how dissapointing it is to be "warring" WP this age.

We have a saying for things/people like you back in Japan, m8. It would translate into english as something like : So please just refer to this quote from now on for any lack of a response to anything you have to say onto this thread from me... or PHNX at all for that matter. K? No mean to offence, but if you wanna act all big on this thread over a text game war you might wanna have some numbers to back up your trash-talking, because as of right now, as you've but it... your account isn't even worth 1 turn, rofl. idiot...

https://i.imgflip.com/wlcfz.jpg

My acc isnt worth one turn? I absolutely agree with you! Then why are your buds massing me. Why is capitan massing me? Just to waste turns yes. We know it.
Are you really going to mass my coverts lower then my pickaxe amount? Please math boys, tell me

@capitan: i somethimes participate in massing, but don't believe in it. As for my acc that is.

LISTEN to your buddies in phnx over here, and understand, that massing my acc is worth nothing, and will never be worth something

As for your excel job. You show players have diff stats, Wp's and Phnx. Whats to see for the rest? You phnx boys have higher sentry accounts, Wp has some too.
In fact many stats are close to each other as your chart shows :)

You nag like a real women, building Tff not ok, building strike not ok, building sentry not ok, having a big spy not ok

My conclusion. You are WOMEN... its never enough and never ok ;). All chicktalk from the phnx crew

Octo
31st December 2015, 04:15 AM
SabSquad if you're not going to bother reading what I post then I'm not going to bother with your posts either.

Jarrad-
31st December 2015, 05:48 AM
Lmao iena is hilarious

Completely left out lou's SA on purpose and Hiato's (sry if spell name wrong) 10 billion SA gain all because they gain a few bil sentry at the same time

AWESOME POINT IENA!!! thanks for showing us PHNX are sentry whores because they spend like 20% of their gold on it over the past week.

PHNX do iena a favour and spend only 10% on it this week, let her catch you up

SabSquad
31st December 2015, 12:11 PM
Lmao iena is hilarious

Completely left out lou's SA on purpose and Hiato's (sry if spell name wrong) 10 billion SA gain all because they gain a few bil sentry at the same time

AWESOME POINT IENA!!! thanks for showing us PHNX are sentry whores because they spend like 20% of their gold on it over the past week.

PHNX do iena a favour and spend only 10% on it this week, let her catch you up

Yes its Haiti, not Haito

@ octo: what did i miss? you saying that some accounts arent involved in this war? why use them as an argument? Are those accounts phnx or not?
did you really make a chart to say several players have high sentry and you can't sab them. And then say the sentry players in your chain are not "involved" in this war

dude...

ya'll bitch like theres no tomorow, to much sentry, not enough sentry, what is it then. Why won't we all sell all of our sentry then

Damedog
31st December 2015, 12:42 PM
My dear Squad, you fail to understand. The worth of it in pure number terms isn't the issue here. Personally I wouldn't 5x1 for under 25k kills under normal circumstances.

However. For the good of RoC, I have taken it upon myself to rid it of the dirty filthy canine infestation that has plagued it for far too long. PETA is going to be pissed, because me and PHNX seem to be putting wolves on the extinct species list when you look at the kills.

Any way WP wants to tangle, whether it's by sabbing, trolling, massing, or a contest of bad wolf puns...come at me bruh.

SabSquad
31st December 2015, 01:00 PM
My dear Squad, you fail to understand. The worth of it in pure number terms isn't the issue here. Personally I wouldn't 5x1 for under 25k kills under normal circumstances.

However. For the good of RoC, I have taken it upon myself to rid it of the dirty filthy canine infestation that has plagued it for far too long. PETA is going to be pissed, because me and PHNX seem to be putting wolves on the extinct species list when you look at the kills.

Any way WP wants to tangle, whether it's by sabbing, trolling, massing, or a contest of bad wolf puns...come at me bruh.

No no, you fail to understand that you massed me like for 3 ages accomplishing nothing. Nothing at all. Not last age, and not this age.

Im away from home 12 hours a day, you math expert really think im concerned about Tff or tbg?????? You live in a big delusion about that. Please mass me, please do. You already did several ages :). And what did you accomplish? Nothing. Besides wasting turns. Did you get a pm from me to stop last age? No. Will you ever get a pm from me. No.

You get sabbed for 2 ages straight. Thats it. The fact you like the phnx boys so me, me dunno about that what can i say.

ps: Please MASS meee capitan!!! I want your turns sooo bad

biglou250
31st December 2015, 03:38 PM
My acc isnt worth one turn? I absolutely agree with you! Then why are your buds massing me. Why is capitan massing me? Just to waste turns yes. We know it.
Are you really going to mass my coverts lower then my pickaxe amount? Please math boys, tell me

@capitan: i somethimes participate in massing, but don't believe in it. As for my acc that is.

LISTEN to your buddies in phnx over here, and understand, that massing my acc is worth nothing, and will never be worth something

Finally, we agree on something.

As for your excel job. You show players have diff stats, Wp's and Phnx. Whats to see for the rest? You phnx boys have higher sentry accounts, Wp has some too.
In fact many stats are close to each other as your chart shows :)

You nag like a real women, building Tff not ok, building strike not ok, building sentry not ok, having a big spy not ok

My conclusion. You are WOMEN... its never enough and never ok ;). All chicktalk from the phnx crew

As for the rest of your post (and pretty much applies to everything else you post).

http://i.imgur.com/yM1kVvs.gif

Damedog
31st December 2015, 05:44 PM
Congrats. Your worthless account makes you safe and unworthy of attention. Meanwhile your equally worthless alliance loses hundreds of thousands of soldiers almost daily from me for weeks now (shooting me into #1 top killer, thanks) and billions in sab damages, while never doing any sort of serious damage to me.

Me. The non sentry whoring, single person, non clicking, turn wasting, sab/kill junkie account. If that doesn't show what a complete joke all of your chain is, I don't know what could prove that.

Oh wait, yes I do. The fact that all WP can do is brag about the fact that they are only getting their asses kicked mildly, as opposed to actually bragging about doing any damage themselves.

SabSquad
31st December 2015, 07:17 PM
Congrats. Your worthless account makes you safe and unworthy of attention. Meanwhile your equally worthless alliance loses hundreds of thousands of soldiers almost daily from me for weeks now (shooting me into #1 top killer, thanks) and billions in sab damages, while never doing any sort of serious damage to me.

Me. The non sentry whoring, single person, non clicking, turn wasting, sab/kill junkie account. If that doesn't show what a complete joke all of your chain is, I don't know what could prove that.

Oh wait, yes I do. The fact that all WP can do is brag about the fact that they are only getting their asses kicked mildly, as opposed to actually bragging about doing any damage themselves.

Don't waste your time newcomer. You already did by burning those turns on me ;).

Like you said, everyone who jumps in the bf and starts to mass several accounts will be ranked up there. Like you said before (see previous posts when you came into the topic), you started playing like 2 weeks ago and are closing in to top killer (haiti back then).

If you arent losing tools to sabs, we arent either ;) if you would be right for the slightest, you would be recycling daily, like me and jesus

and quit the nag about the sentry, if it aint good for you, sell it off and don't buy sentry tools, nags. Ask yer buds andy and ylmao or whats he called about hogging some horns

biglou250
1st January 2016, 01:08 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EOjY87o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/X1Cdxdw.gif

http://i.imgur.com/acthhUG.gif

http://i.imgur.com/XiP2SvA.gif

SabSquad
1st January 2016, 03:26 AM
Well now i spend how you spend new years eve.

Cool animated gifs bro!

random
1st January 2016, 03:29 AM
http://i.imgur.com/EOjY87o.gif

http://i.imgur.com/X1Cdxdw.gif

http://i.imgur.com/acthhUG.gif

http://i.imgur.com/XiP2SvA.gif

So many Lol'z.... It was THAT good, that I had to make an account in GUA after a 8 year hiatus :)
Lou for President.. Top notch mate.

Malian
2nd January 2016, 06:26 AM
~ROFLMFAO!!! I just blew soda out my nose :lamer:

SabSquad
2nd January 2016, 07:15 AM
Yeah random person, the tough guys at phnx don't get sabbed or don't receive any damages ;)

Btw who of the twit crew is octo? All these anonymous people posting over here is irritating

And wheres capitan? He missed his mass today... !!

Ryknow
2nd January 2016, 10:44 PM
Bon or andy you mind adding KoA to the title of this since we are now warring WP as well? I kinda feel like we are picking on the special kid in class but sometimes that special kid hugs a rabbit to hard and has to be put down.

SabSquad
3rd January 2016, 03:06 AM
Bon or andy you mind adding KoA to the title of this since we are now warring WP as well? I kinda feel like we are picking on the special kid in class but sometimes that special kid hugs a rabbit to hard and has to be put down.

yeah seems you got yer feelings burned on gua and went off to ask malian for backup ;)

Malian
3rd January 2016, 04:14 AM
~No Squad , Your intel is as bad as your sab attempts. It actually goes back a little farther for disrespecting Kyle when you lil bullies decided to single him out when he couldn't do anything. He is more patient than I am:) Ryknow could handle you all on his own but why not let us all have some fun!!! Cheers!!!~M~

andyt683
3rd January 2016, 07:17 AM
IF-WP seems like a bad place to be recently. Lots of 5x1's during Banzai! flying around, and since most can't keep any form of DA and are just stacking SE, it's making it a super effective tactic....

I know I'm knocking out a few thousand coverts each go around, and I'm not even bothering to do it daily like some people are.

SabSquad
3rd January 2016, 10:58 AM
~No Squad , Your intel is as bad as your sab attempts. It actually goes back a little farther for disrespecting Kyle when you lil bullies decided to single him out when he couldn't do anything. He is more patient than I am:) Ryknow could handle you all on his own but why not let us all have some fun!!! Cheers!!!~M~

Kyle is ex Wp and an honored player. Why would he be bullied on?? You are fishing

I bet you people all post this stuff standing up, bc sitting on those hurt butts must be difficult

Damnit_Bambi
3rd January 2016, 11:08 AM
Kyle is ex Wp and an honored player. Why would he be bullied on?? You are fishing

I bet you people all post this stuff standing up, bc sitting on those hurt butts must be difficult

Yet the only one who is continuously just... being a little whiny bitch is you sab. My niece is like 3 months, she doesn't even cry as much as you do. I mean yeah you can be mad and shit but the only one you can be truly mad at is yourself. 5561

SabSquad
3rd January 2016, 11:39 AM
Yet the only one who is continuously just... being a little whiny bitch is you sab. My niece is like 3 months, she doesn't even cry as much as you do. I mean yeah you can be mad and shit but the only one you can be truly mad at is yourself. 5561

Dunno, it seems to me its you people seeking us, bitching several pages straight about everything. If its not about sabs its about tff, if its not about sentry its about massing coverts.
Its your member ryknow, who meddled in bambiboy, not me. Now that he's not in JD anymore just good for 5k clicks a month, he's off to koa pretending he's the expert posting in phnx threads.

Your all a bunch of lousy hypocrits who create people like me, to point your friggin finger, thats the bad guy! :D

PolterGeist
3rd January 2016, 12:14 PM
Kyle is ex Wp and an honored player. Why would he be bullied on??

Squad, my friend, let me give you some background to this story. It seems your leadership has left some out. Not that I am surprised. That's they way they work. Going behind each other's back and trashing each other with multiple threads open questioning your leaders ability. Let's just say I am not surprised that they haven't made it known why I am approved.

Let's go back to sometime in age 20...

Void was sitting there... Being a dick to anyone and everyone... Being the "most vile" (too lazy to go do any research) people that one member has ever encountered, when along comes Pyro:

:lamer: sab failure x10
5*1 :lamer:

Void was :rofl: and torched the :lamer:.

:lamer: got scared and ran away to WP for protection...

We decided to stop. Even though we were no longer WP. We had some loyalty left to the alliance that introduced most of us, and rather than getting into it with WP decided that we preferred to just let it go then fight friends...

Fastforward >>>>>> Less than 2 weeks left in Age 20. Apparently, :lamer: is unable to bank today. Get's farmed by a ghost 3x24 hrs. Thinking hey, I have encouraged members of WP to farm me. I doubt they would be such backstabbing bitches that they would approve me.

Sold to an unknown player.

5 seconds later...

Pickle - you're approved for farming

2 seconds later...

Me - Little late for that.

So as for this "Honored player" bs. There are few over in the Flaming Wiener Dogs that actually feel that way. In case you didn't know. WP requires a 3 vote approval process. Meaning 3, of your great leaders would need to have approved this "honored player" for him to have been eligible to be posted. Your alliance, that you are so faithful to has alienated Jesus in the past, allies in the past, and it only continues to do this. Maybe we, KoA, aren't the hypocrites after all.

GL,
Kyle

Very unfortunate that I have deleted these conversations. I think you would have gotten a real kick out of them. Maybe your leaders will provide you with the information, but I am sure that would involve requesting an audience with them.

biglou250
3rd January 2016, 02:14 PM
Squad, can you elaborate on the location of your comrade Jesus? He appears to have disappeared. Did he get deported? I think he still logs into RoC every now and then to recycle because his spy drops about 100-200 mil every few days.

If you can't find him, please recruit another one of your fellow WP to post on GUA. I know a few of them read this thread but don't like to post for obvious reasons (I probably wouldn't have much to say either if I were in there position ayyylmao rip).

Also, welcome to the war KoA.

Damnit_Bambi
3rd January 2016, 03:48 PM
Moar crying from Squad. Ofc. Literally what else is there to expect? Squad your dismissed and not taken seriously. If you have something productive to say or contribute please let us know.

Damedog
3rd January 2016, 04:15 PM
Void was sitting there... Being a dick to anyone and everyone... Being the "most vile" (too lazy to go do any research) people that one member has ever encountered, when along comes Pyro:

Void was :rofl: and torched the :lamer:.

:lamer: got scared and ran away to WP for protection...

We decided to stop. Even though we were no longer WP. We had some loyalty left to the alliance that introduced most of us, and rather than getting into it with WP decided that we preferred to just let it go then fight friends...

I can personally attest to the fact that Void was a dick to literally everyone except WP. They kept trying to convince me to back off of them, and I did.

This is how you repay your ex members? Pretty scummy, WP.

SabSquad
3rd January 2016, 10:32 PM
Squad, my friend, let me give you some background to this story. It seems your leadership has left some out. Not that I am surprised. That's they way they work. Going behind each other's back and trashing each other with multiple threads open questioning your leaders ability. Let's just say I am not surprised that they haven't made it known why I am approved.

Let's go back to sometime in age 20...

:( :(

correct, i don't know any details about the situation. And i tried to avoid certain stuff, i guess people have noticed i tried to keep the wrecking crew together and restore the pack with the members i knew

i talked to you last age about this kinda stuff, and i believe the players on our boards also noticed i tried to avoid wars between players who were inchain

now...the situation got completely out of hand, and im stuck in between

Moar crying from Squad. Ofc. Literally what else is there to expect? Squad your dismissed and not taken seriously. If you have something productive to say or contribute please let us know.

I you find it important enough to sign up over here mister januari 2016, butting in bc you need some attention, id suggest you take your meddling wussy ass outta here back were it belongs :D

kavallier
4th January 2016, 07:01 AM
1 week 6 days ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 9 1

Approaching the 2 week mark that this self-proclaimed sabber even bothered to do a sabrun...
If he's playing dead, it's very convincing... :deadhorse:

Damnit_Bambi
4th January 2016, 11:09 AM
:( :(

correct, i don't know any details about the situation. And i tried to avoid certain stuff, i guess people have noticed i tried to keep the wrecking crew together and restore the pack with the members i knew

i talked to you last age about this kinda stuff, and i believe the players on our boards also noticed i tried to avoid wars between players who were inchain

now...the situation got completely out of hand, and im stuck in between

I you find it important enough to sign up over here mister januari 2016, butting in bc you need some attention, id suggest you take your meddling wussy ass outta here back were it belongs :D

LOL BITCH WHERE

You can't touch me so you're gonna do what? Be in my pm's more complaining? You can't touch me. You can't touch anyone. The only thing you can do is cry on gua and use words you don't know the meaning of.

Learn yourself some more English, build up your account, and learn the fucking game.

You're losing, I don't know why you're so proud of that?

SabSquad
4th January 2016, 01:27 PM
LOL BITCH WHERE

You can't touch me so you're gonna do what? Be in my pm's more complaining? You can't touch me. You can't touch anyone. The only thing you can do is cry on gua and use words you don't know the meaning of.

Learn yourself some more English, build up your account, and learn the fucking game.

You're losing, I don't know why you're so proud of that?

If you made an account to come and whine over here, i guess its you who's the little bitch.

Who are you anyway? bambi? bambi who? some random dude who came here to support kyle? Me dunno. Attention is all you needed after you came here to but in

Damnit_Bambi
4th January 2016, 01:54 PM
If you made an account to come and whine over here, i guess its you who's the little bitch.

Who are you anyway? bambi? bambi who? some random dude who came here to support kyle? Me dunno. Attention is all you needed after you came here to but in

Bambi is a nickname. I've been playing since age 14 so you may take several seats.

I'm not complaining. We're at war with y'all isn't talking a little bit of shit part of that? rofl
I didn't remember my old login so I made a new one? Why does it bother you?

I can tell your mad. Especially with the in-game messages you've sent. Your account is trash just like your alliance.

Fuck wp.

SabSquad
4th January 2016, 02:21 PM
Bambi is a nickname. I've been playing since age 14 so you may take several seats.

I'm not complaining. We're at war with y'all isn't talking a little bit of shit part of that? rofl
I didn't remember my old login so I made a new one? Why does it bother you?

I can tell your mad. Especially with the in-game messages you've sent. Your account is trash just like your alliance.

Fuck wp.

Losing? The only thing you are losing is your precious time, and precious turns mostly. Im not even losing my patience mister join date 2016 :)

I bet you were basement dwelling over there typing on a keyboard covered with a (EDITED BY BON). When suddenly! badumtss

Registered on gua after reading a post of mine, and came to demand some attention. To find out that

Yer a just a ragequit cliché strereotype

Waaawhiee :)

Octo
4th January 2016, 02:50 PM
<rage> <cry> <rage>

It's funny how you always resort to namecalling. Like you have nothing better (to do).

Meanwhile my crappy started-over-1-month-late account isn't doing too poorly: Sabotaged 1,187,790,000 Gold today

Damnit_Bambi
4th January 2016, 03:36 PM
Losing? The only thing you are losing is your precious time, and precious turns mostly. Im not even losing my patience mister join date 2016 :)

I bet you were basement dwelling over there typing on a keyboard covered with a (EDITED BY BON). When suddenly! badumtss

Registered on gua after reading a post of mine, and came to demand some attention. To find out that

Yer a just a ragequit cliché strereotype

Waaawhiee :)

Inb4 jokes about lady parts, menstrual cycles, pmsing, etc.

It'd be hard to do since I'm not a male, but I'm glad my presence has made you so intimidated and afraid that you feel your own man hood is threatened and resort to calling names. Which one can only can only assume means you aren't packing heat where you need to be. Maybe a little Asian where it counts huh?

Regardless of why you are so insecure I don't understand your silly little attempts to try and make a deal of my account being made so soon. I had it on the first which is before we started warring with you.

It's like you're running out of points to make... Oh wait you are.

biglou250
4th January 2016, 05:41 PM
Inb4 jokes about (EDITED BY BON)

It'd be hard to do since I'm not a male, but I'm glad my presence has made you so intimidated and afraid that you feel your own man hood is threatened and resort to calling names. Which one can only can only assume means you aren't packing heat where you need to be. Maybe a little Asian where it counts huh?

Regardless of why you are so insecure I don't understand your silly little attempts to try and make a deal of my account being made so soon. I had it on the first which is before we started warring with you.

It's like you're running out of points to make... Oh wait you are.

https://i.imgur.com/17aKqih.jpg

Also, Squad likes to be intimidated (and other things that I won't mention on GUA) by strong women. WP is after all mainly run by female players (iena, wildfire, seventeen) and followed by beta males (Squad, Jesus, everyone else).

Damnit_Bambi
4th January 2016, 05:50 PM
https://i.imgur.com/17aKqih.jpg

Also, Squad likes to be intimidated (and other things that I won't mention on GUA) by strong women. WP is after all mainly run by female players (iena, wildfire, seventeen) and followed by beta males (Squad, Jesus, everyone else).

Well, if he's interested in that I charge hourly is bdsm sessions. Maybe I was right after all hahahahaha

MFnBonsai
4th January 2016, 06:25 PM
I warned you all previously.... Keep it clean.... I am all for banter and what not but don't make yourselves look like little children in the playground trying to see who can come up with the dirtiest words to use.... It will only make me want to keep editing posts if you continue to do so....

PolterGeist
4th January 2016, 06:30 PM

Although it appears Bambi has this completely under control, I figured I would intrude my presence into this lovely conversation.

1) I didn't ask for help. Simply provided a target.
2) I don't need help, but I am very grateful to have an alliance back me up in this fight.
3) I'm glad she beat me to it, but Bambi IS a chick... An attractive one at that. Maybe, there isn't much to joke about on that one. :\

Squad, I like you, but don't start tearing people down based on their join date. There really isn't that much of an elitism here, and btw, new players, are the only way this game will continue to grow.

Damnit_Bambi
4th January 2016, 06:51 PM
Although it appears Bambi has this completely under control, I figured I would intrude my presence into this lovely conversation.

1) I didn't ask for help. Simply provided a target.
2) I don't need help, but I am very grateful to have an alliance back me up in this fight.
3) I'm glad she beat me to it, but Bambi IS a chick... An attractive one at that. Maybe, there isn't much to joke about on that one. :\

Squad, I like you, but don't start tearing people down based on their join date. There really isn't that much of an elitism here, and btw, new players, are the only way this game will continue to grow.

AWEEE You're such a sweetie!!

SabSquad
4th January 2016, 10:43 PM
Yeah this game needs to continue to grow. Altough thats not a topic over here.

Points to make? I see what i see when people join up here, or are just ranting over here. What do you want me to say? :)
As for now, bambi made no points, and has none to make in the future either. Only to join here to rage some, butting in in some topic made by a phnx attention seeker

And till this day, octo still needs to remain anonymous, after being asked two 2 or 3 times what acc he is.

People join this topic in hordes, read some stuff, and go like

http://i.imgur.com/Xk5iqdi.gif

the time i would be impressed has past many years lou :), in the meanwhile you're all dwelling here talking to yourself

biglou250
4th January 2016, 11:56 PM
War updates.

Muncheese (his reaction in pic below) account lost roughly 150k TFF today (he was at 1.55 mil tff now at roughly 1.4mil) from massing and gold hits. His DA has dropped about 3 bil in the past 3 days and he doesn't seem to log on to his account anymore. I'm not sure what happened to him or the reason for his disappearance but I genuinely hope he is alright and his absence is only ragequit related.https://media.giphy.com/media/2KhpwqOReXDLq/giphy.gif

Jesus has pretty much quit playing RoC. He doesn't post here anymore and hasn't done any sabbing in 2 weeks. His spy has dropped about 2 bil from massing alone and 3/4 of his armory is likely sabbed. I hope WP feel his cause of war was worth getting destroyed.

Some WP are starting to take notice of their chain's failed conquest and deciding to leave like EnlightenedWarrior.

Squad, since your buddy Jesus doesn't have the stones to post anymore I will accept you as WP's sole GUA representative and await your reply containing WP's surrender.

kavallier
4th January 2016, 11:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XJWHhmE.jpg

Pretty sure we can add Muncheese now to the list of people that have crumbled under the pressure... along with Jesus, Blackaxe and EnlightenedWarrior

Jesus
5th January 2016, 01:29 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XJWHhmE.jpg

Pretty sure we can add Muncheese now to the list of people that have crumbled under the pressure... along with Jesus, Blackaxe and EnlightenedWarrior

Jesus has crumbled under real life matters, but will return asap.

And Bambi I'm down for one of those BDSM sessions as soon as I get back :)

Octo
5th January 2016, 02:22 PM
Datum (not active)

Another one bites the dust. WP is now 3 members down in a matter of days.

Damnit_Bambi
5th January 2016, 02:57 PM
Jesus has crumbled under real life matters, but will return asap.

And Bambi I'm down for one of those BDSM sessions as soon as I get back :)

See maybe Kyle was right about you q:

Ryknow
5th January 2016, 09:24 PM
300k kills to add to the body count :D

kavallier
6th January 2016, 04:42 AM
Just killed another 66k of Muncheese' soldiers during the last banzai...
I'm starting to think this dude enjoys losing soldiers... or he has some kind of aversion to mercs...

iENA
7th January 2016, 10:15 AM
Bigrat after he got sell from microlou250

http://s8.postimg.org/ev320sx6b/giphy.gif

http://s18.postimg.org/hoqhsov6f/giphy2.gif

http://s30.postimg.org/41t2h57cx/giphy3.gif

http://s14.postimg.org/3r9kaqi2p/giphy4.gif

http://s28.postimg.org/aan6chjmj/giphy5.gif

Nice SE you have now btw

biglou250
7th January 2016, 10:34 AM
Iena, first micro sold to me over 5 days ago and I didn't buy just SE. I didn't ask for his sell. He was playing during the holidays (and built up a nice account during his brief time) and needed to go back to RL.

Are you just mad that your girl seventeen got munch's 70 bil sell and bought 100% SE while you are forced to farm me for scraps to cut your losses? I'd probably be a little disgruntled, too. She was only able to be sabbed by us for a handful of combined attempts already. Now she is probably untouchable(for now) but that came at the price of bending her alliance over in true ranker fashion. How much spy could that of bought for Squad, Jesus, or another one of your WP lackeys? Nope, must buy SE because these shitlords at PHNX are hurting me too much. ayyyyyyylmao rip.

It's really too bad we forced munch to quit, though. He was quite fun to farm and mass.

iENA
7th January 2016, 11:20 AM
I know you got it 5 days ago...I didn't have time to check here how you were proud of yourself while you were hinding behind your new SE...
About farming you, well, you know I like to do it, but pls don't be mad...

Gold Lost to Sabotage 2,101,488,000 Gold

damn I lost sooooooooo much!

3 hours 45 minutes ago WON 269,571,405 Gold
5 hours 26 minutes ago WON 268,353,330 Gold
6 hours 54 minutes ago WON 268,366,650 Gold
8 hours 26 minutes ago WON 268,380,270 Gold
9 hours 53 minutes ago WON 178,912,043 Gold

look, I just got back more then 1/2 I lost in 1 day farming you...suprise!

Hei but tnx to your commander and...

7 hours 1 minute ago WON 319,641,760 Gold
9 hours 3 minutes ago WON 319,904,771 Gold
11 hours 1 minute ago WON 319,130,505 Gold

I recovered ALL :rofl:

biglou250
7th January 2016, 11:43 AM
I know you got it 5 days ago...I didn't have time to check here how you were proud of yourself while you were hinding behind your new SE...
About farming you, well, you know I like to do it, but pls don't be mad...

damn I lost sooooooooo much!

3 hours 45 minutes ago WON 269,571,405 Gold
5 hours 26 minutes ago WON 268,353,330 Gold
6 hours 54 minutes ago WON 268,366,650 Gold
8 hours 26 minutes ago WON 268,380,270 Gold
9 hours 53 minutes ago WON 178,912,043 Gold

look, I just got back more then 1/2 I lost in 1 day farming you...suprise!

Hei but tnx to your commander and...

7 hours 1 minute ago WON 319,641,760 Gold
9 hours 3 minutes ago WON 319,904,771 Gold
11 hours 1 minute ago WON 319,130,505 Gold

I recovered ALL :rofl:

You're right. We aren't doing any damage at all. That's why Seventeen bought 100% SE with munch's sell. You are so smart, iena. Maybe WP will make you head pup one day.

iENA
7th January 2016, 01:58 PM
You're right. We aren't doing any damage at all. That's why Seventeen bought 100% SE with munch's sell. You are so smart, iena. Maybe WP will make you head pup one day.

I'm asking myself the same question, why you (all) rised your SE day by day?

biglou250
7th January 2016, 02:09 PM
I'm asking myself the same question, why you (all) rised your SE day by day?

I haven't bought one sentry tool in 5 days. I'm sure someone in your alliance has recons proving that.

My DA has went up about 4 bil, 1bil or so in strike, and about 7-8 bil now in spy since taking micro's sell.

http://i.imgur.com/jDrp9OU.jpg

Meanwhile, YOUR stats have done.

1 week 16 hours 5 minutes 51 seconds ago
Your 25 spies sneak into Iena's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Strike: 5,037,595,861
Defense: 505,558,146
Spy: 8,147,413,953
Sentry: 8,248,385,124

1 hour 29 minutes 27 seconds ago
Your 25 spies sneak into Iena's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Strike: 7,122,595,351
Defense: 1,425,771,376
Spy: 10,530,534,690
Sentry: 12,344,486,202

Doesn't look like you have much ground to stand on, bb. ayyyylmao rip

Damedog
7th January 2016, 06:39 PM
Since I just got Fallout 4 i'd normally drop out at this point in the age. But i'm going to see it through, because as a wise man once said: "Frak WP."

You can come on here and grovel before us at any time, remaining members of that swiftly decreasing alliance. I won't stop sabbing you, but it would be entertaining.

iENA
8th January 2016, 12:44 AM
I haven't bought one sentry tool in 5 days. I'm sure someone in your alliance has recons proving that.

My DA has went up about 4 bil, 1bil or so in strike, and about 7-8 bil now in spy since taking micro's sell.

Meanwhile, YOUR stats have done.

Doesn't look like you have much ground to stand on, bb. ayyyylmao rip

It's me or you're dumber than what you show here?
Of course you didn't, you got 15 bil with 1 hit! Lol you read yourself when you write? Witout your sell (told you before you had to get one to survive...) you were struggling...easy to buy DA with 27 bil SE

Since I just got Fallout 4 i'd normally drop out at this point in the age. But i'm going to see it through, because as a wise man once said: "Frak WP."

You can come on here and grovel before us at any time, remaining members of that swiftly decreasing alliance. I won't stop sabbing you, but it would be entertaining.

Comeone you were WP before and you did enjoy stay there, you can't blame yourself if you failed ;)

biglou250
8th January 2016, 12:54 AM
Of course you didn't you got 15 bil with 1 hit! Lol you read yourself when you write? Witout your sell (told you before you had to get one to survive...) you were struggling...

http://i.imgur.com/OJ18uQg.gif

iENA
8th January 2016, 01:59 AM
my english sucks, but the sense of what I've written is very clear and it is useless to act like a dumb (or are you really a dumb?)

http://s13.postimg.org/x5y8z5qyd/giphy.gif

1st you got a sell, 2nd you rised your SE, 3rd you didn't buy SE for 5 days...wow you are so smart!
anyone know how to play this way. BUT if you had not had THAT sell you would have continued to buy SE, because you are bigrat!

Octo
8th January 2016, 04:50 AM
iENA, people buy sentry, it's a part of the game, get over it. WP is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as PHNX.

iENA
8th January 2016, 05:11 AM
iENA, people buy sentry, it's a part of the game, get over it. WP is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as PHNX.

So, let me understand, when WP buy sentry, it's because we are sentry whores, but when PHNX buy it, it's part of the game...every day I learn something new

Jesus
8th January 2016, 06:48 AM
So, let me understand, when WP buy sentry, it's because we are sentry whores, but when PHNX buy it, it's part of the game...every day I learn something new

The real lesson here, is that whenever we do something they first hate on it, then they copy it and then they go full retard and forget they even hated on it a couple pages ago.

In short: their braincapacity is about as big as that of a grain of sand, and they are still learning from us :)

SabSquad
8th January 2016, 10:52 AM

Yeah i noticed, expecially after the stranger octo (aka mr anonymous) made an excel chart about sentry. And to leave the sentry hogs out (andy and ylmoooall or whats he called), bc they are not "actively part of the war"

Some days after, one of lou's testicles sells of to him and he buys sentry

biglou250
8th January 2016, 11:04 AM
my english sucks, but the sense of what I've written is very clear and it is useless to act like a dumb (or are you really a dumb?)

1st you got a sell, 2nd you rised your SE, 3rd you didn't buy SE for 5 days...wow you are so smart!
anyone know how to play this way. BUT if you had not had THAT sell you would have continued to buy SE, because you are bigrat!

What kind of strawman argument you trying to pull here, bb? I said I hadn't bought sentry in 5 days because YOU claimed "ayy mr bigrat buyo likio SE every day" which was clearly not true. I got a sell from a departing member and distributed it on spy/se.

The real lesson here, is that whenever we do something they first hate on it, then they copy it and then they go full retard and forget they even hated on it a couple pages ago.

In short: their braincapacity is about as big as that of a grain of sand, and they are still learning from us :)

Oh, look who it is. Mr. "I don't have time to play ROC anymore but I have plenty of free time to post on GUA". Nice to see you around, buddy. Might want to login to your account so it doesn't go inactive.

Yeah i noticed, expecially after the stranger octo (aka mr anonymous) made an excel chart about sentry. And to leave the sentry hogs out (andy and ylmoooall or whats he called), bc they are not "actively part of the war"

Some days after, one of lou's testicles sells of to him and he buys sentry

It's nice to see the third stooge make an appearance and regurgitate the same thing his fellow morons-in-arms said.

SabSquad
8th January 2016, 11:42 AM
wwwooohow there nucklehead

https://ruinsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=396

who did by a little sentry, and distributed a sell to spy and sentry?

not you :D

@capitan: thats wasnt our agreement ultranoob, stop playing fallout and come over here to waste those turns daily
now your wannabee war expert bambi needs to do all the work alone. And besides getting her shields sabbed she isnt getting any results on me

biglou250
8th January 2016, 12:08 PM
Oh look, I found a group pic of iena, squib, and jesus.

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/grapevine/attachments/fruit-vegetable-showcase/11391d1253481404-voting-virtual-show-2009-three-potatoes-p1010009-2-.jpg

SabSquad
8th January 2016, 12:20 PM
wow cool...

ps: ya sentry hog ;)

Damedog
8th January 2016, 12:29 PM
Comeone you were WP before and you did enjoy stay there, you can't blame yourself if you failed ;)

I did enjoy my stay there, admittedly. Which is why it's so confusing to me how such an alliance, filled with people I got mad brolove for like you and Jesus, would allow unprovoked sabs and probes.

Though that seems like a pattern this age, which is why this war thread has been flooded. Hope you don't take my crusade against your m8's personally :)

Octo
8th January 2016, 12:35 PM

"iENA, people buy sentry, it's a part of the game, get over it. WP is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as PHNX."
"WP is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as PHNX."
"WP - just as good at sentry whoring - PHNX"

Please read.

Hiato
8th January 2016, 01:29 PM

Our alliance profile doesn't say
#1 SABBER ALLIANCE

Yours do.

That's what makes y'all so ridiculous in general giving your performance... And specially when you dare to call someone else a "sentry whore" while you have sentry for main stat...

Strike: 7,753,549,767
Defense: 1,408,983,440
Spy: 11,277,168,885
Sentry: 13,320,390,996

Capisce?

SabSquad
8th January 2016, 03:45 PM
"iENA, people buy sentry, it's a part of the game, get over it. WP is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as PHNX."

Please read.

Octo your suckness and absolute cowardness makes me sleepy.

Haiti, you people talked big bc of failed sabs on your sentry hoggin top 3 accounts, then you rant about some high sentry accounts wich still have leveled spy ratings
Your main man lou is a big sentry hogger. See previous posts, or just check his stats.

We are all sabbing phnx daily, hence we like to sab. Your boys andy and ylmaoaoaw arent even doing shyte. Even half of the Koa crew has piled heaps of sentry.
This sentry thing is all about YOU people, not Wp chain ;)

andyt683
8th January 2016, 04:05 PM
Your boys andy and ylmaoaoaw arent even doing shyte.

Strangely enough, I joined PHNX to test alliance stuff. I'm still very much an outsider, as I tend to keep myself apart.

As for my SE, I'm at training for IRL job this week. Between the fun of changing from night shift to days (ugh), and driving into the city instead of my nice 15 minute commute (double ugh), I'm just buying whatever is prefilled on my armory. Turns out that's sentry.

I'll rebalance soon, since I'm mostly a slayer more than anything.

biglou250
8th January 2016, 05:52 PM
Octo your suckness and absolute cowardness makes me sleepy.

Haiti, you people talked big bc of failed sabs on your sentry hoggin top 3 accounts, then you rant about some high sentry accounts wich still have leveled spy ratings
Your main man lou is a big sentry hogger. See previous posts, or just check his stats.

We are all sabbing phnx daily, hence we like to sab. Your boys andy and ylmaoaoaw arent even doing shyte. Even half of the Koa crew has piled heaps of sentry.
This sentry thing is all about YOU people, not Wp chain ;)

Care to post some of your stats, sunshine? Seventeen was kind enough to paste her stats to me the other day in game but I have yet to see anyone else's. Especailly from you big talkers on GUA (iena, jesus, squab)

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 82,037,373,000 Gold

SabSquad
9th January 2016, 02:21 AM
Strangely enough, I joined PHNX to test alliance stuff. I'm still very much an outsider, as I tend to keep myself apart.

As for my SE, I'm at training for IRL job this week. Between the fun of changing from night shift to days (ugh), and driving into the city instead of my nice 15 minute commute (double ugh), I'm just buying whatever is prefilled on my armory. Turns out that's sentry.

I'll rebalance soon, since I'm mostly a slayer more than anything.

Thats kewl, merely used your acc to point out the sentry topic over here. Bc the stranger (octo the anonymous) has trouble understanding the situation

@lou:

wheres that lost to sabotage buddy? its all about the equation here you know

here, the stats for my little acc

Gold Lost to Sabotage 3,051,979,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 15,423,567,000 Gold

i left my sentry doors all open for you, with war experts like bambi in my logs daily, hows the sab damage comming along? Waawie, im almost ready to delete my acc, ow man, am i scared...damn, i bet ill quit roc at age ending(like you always suggested)

Jarrad-
9th January 2016, 06:17 AM
If only we could see losses from recycling ey squad

Jesus
9th January 2016, 08:11 AM
If only we could see losses from recycling ey squad

LOL, this pretty much sums up PHNX' war expertise.

Octo
9th January 2016, 08:14 AM
PHNX probably holds the record for most wars fought in RoC. Are you even trying, sab chains?

SabSquad
9th January 2016, 11:06 AM
PHNX probably holds the record for most wars fought in RoC. Are you even trying, sab chains?

that all you got to say sissygirl :D and how do we measure this? When we were fighting wars, biglou was lying in his bed for like 4-5 ages, dunno how many actually

what jarrad, recycling is not good for you? a bad strategy you think? tell me expert, please do. You probably like breaking tools do ya. I bet you do.

biglou250
9th January 2016, 11:54 AM
that all you got to say sissygirl :D and how do we measure this? When we were fighting wars, biglou was lying in his bed for like 4-5 ages, dunno how many actually

what jarrad, recycling is not good for you? a bad strategy you think? tell me expert, please do. You probably like breaking tools do ya. I bet you do.

You may have been racking up sab stats in the past few ages but I wouldn't call you good at fighting wars. WP is unorganized and lacking any real leadership. You have 2x the player count as us and 3x the active player count yet PHNX has won this war easily. I also highly doubt you had much to do with your chains stats personally, Squib. I've only known you to play some small SA/SE account that oversells when recycling and talks alot on GUA.

Meanwhile, PHNX has:

Killed OVER 2mil TFF from WP.
Forced a few of your players to quit or leave chain.
Forced WP's star pupil Jesus (the kid responsible for war) into early retirement.
Sabbed over 200bil+ worth of gold from you.

http://i.imgur.com/xffrIV7.gif

Perhaps if WP wasn't full of a bunch of neutered pups things would be different. But, calling yourself a sab chain is a bit of a stretch. If you are, you are a really really bad one.

FallenOne
9th January 2016, 02:30 PM
to me the true definition of a sab alliance is sabbing every other member not in your alliance.
having allies outside or choosing targets outside does not make you a sab alliance.

and the true definition of an individual sabber is literally being alone. no sells; no skipped targets in your range; consistency daily or at least once every 2-3 days and for the whole age; basically a complete rogue.
respect if you are an individual sabber (by my definition) or have been for an age.

Jesus
9th January 2016, 02:50 PM
to me the true definition of a sab alliance is sabbing every other member not in your alliance.
having allies outside or choosing targets outside does not make you a sab alliance.

and the true definition of an individual sabber is literally being alone. no sells; no skipped targets in your range; consistency daily or at least once every 2-3 days and for the whole age; basically a complete rogue.
respect if you are an individual sabber (by my definition) or have been for an age.

Exactly what WP has done for ages. Well spoken :)

SabSquad
9th January 2016, 04:47 PM
You may have been racking up sab stats in the past few ages but I wouldn't call you good at fighting wars. WP is unorganized and lacking any real leadership. You have 2x the player count as us and 3x the active player count yet PHNX has won this war easily. I also highly doubt you had much to do with your chains stats personally, Squib. I've only known you to play some small SA/SE account that oversells when recycling and talks alot on GUA.

Meanwhile, PHNX has:

Killed OVER 2mil TFF from WP.
Forced a few of your players to quit or leave chain.
Forced WP's star pupil Jesus (the kid responsible for war) into early retirement.
Sabbed over 200bil+ worth of gold from you.

Perhaps if WP wasn't full of a bunch of neutered pups things would be different. But, calling yourself a sab chain is a bit of a stretch. If you are, you are a really really bad one.

I always have an account that needs to focus on spy alone, my life does not permit overal stats growth. And since i play sabotage only its main stat i need. And i don't see any reason why i would not talk smack when challenged, if you think id quit the game for any reason, your talking to the wrong person.

We don't know why enlightend left, and datum either, since datum told us weeks ago he didnt play alot anymore. One day, he was gone.
We do know meeb left your asses, bc she/he was afraid of Wp from the start. Such as glaba, wanted to join you 3 charlies angels, but soon got wrecked.

Jesus wasnt forced by you to do anything. In fact, he sabbed several chains by himself for ages. Last age we sabbed Tls the whole age, and we never surrendered.

You sabbed 200bil plus, i doubt at age ending you want to rack up our chain sab total. Even now, but i don't have the sab damages from the chain members. In contrary to what you think, i never spoke in the name of the entire pack over here.

Now... since i have ask some stuff around here TWICE or more..yeah alot.
Your gold lost to sabotage amount please?

biglou250
9th January 2016, 05:15 PM
I always have an account that needs to focus on spy alone, my life does not permit overal stats growth. And since i play sabotage only its main stat i need. And i don't see any reason why i would not talk smack when challenged, if you think id quit the game for any reason, your talking to the wrong person.

We don't know why enlightend left, and datum either, since datum told us weeks ago he didnt play alot anymore. One day, he was gone.
We do know meeb left your asses, bc she/he was afraid of Wp from the start. Such as glaba, wanted to join you 3 charlies angels, but soon got wrecked.

Jesus wasnt forced by you to do anything. In fact, he sabbed several chains by himself for ages. Last age we sabbed Tls the whole age, and we never surrendered.

You sabbed 200bil plus, i doubt at age ending you want to rack up our chain sab total. Even now, but i don't have the sab damages from the chain members. In contrary to what you think, i never spoke in the name of the entire pack over here.

Now... since i have ask some stuff around here TWICE or more..yeah alot.
Your gold lost to sabotage amount please?

Glaba was one of iena's goons before she jumped ship from IX/TDT/EoE. I personally kicked that person from chain.

Jesus is a nobody. The guy doesn't even try to refute my posts anymore. That should tell you enough. It's cute though you trying to stick up for him. You must love each other very much. When I think of lone sabbers I don't think of anyone from WP. The lone rouge sabbers were always in BSS or CDE and they usually had each others backs as well. Jesus just probes people and afk's all age expecting his chain to fight his battles for him. Hell of a guy.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 7,712,649,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 4,883,921,122 Gold

Now, post your sab stats m8. I'm curious to see where you stand. In fact, I'm going to ask this in every post from now on until I get some answer because no one in WP's GUA crowd (iena, squib, or jesus) ever post any stats.

5x1/sab totals, squib?

Jarrad-
9th January 2016, 05:38 PM
Squad, I'm not against recycling. Obviously it's better than breaking, but maybe you don't realize you lose 20%. I was saying its lucky for you roc doesn't show how much you lost from that.

Also pls change your name to squib, it's much funnier

Octo
9th January 2016, 06:01 PM
Gold Lost to Sabotage 5,898,700,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 10,246,546,000 Gold

I'm really bad at recycling though, and have only been actively sabbing for like a week. Woop woop.

random
9th January 2016, 06:53 PM
SO to summerise the past 34 pages:
PHNX are winning by stats and sab totals, still growing considerably in comparison to WP.

Phnx will back up their talk with stats.

WP are just shit this age. No offence, but any reputation (of which was minimal) created by the decent sabbers of WP, is now completely gone because the alliance is full of misfits and players who go inactive or sell off.
Your main account seems to be the only one of any substance and respect (both give and recieve) and I hope finishes well for the age.

Just thought Id let you know how a big majority of ROC think of you, WP.

MFnBonsai
9th January 2016, 09:20 PM

Your definition of a sabber is wrong....

Let me correct you....

A sabber is a misunderstood ranker....

SabSquad
10th January 2016, 04:58 AM
Glaba was one of iena's goons before she jumped ship from IX/TDT/EoE. I personally kicked that person from chain.

Jesus is a nobody. The guy doesn't even try to refute my posts anymore. That should tell you enough. It's cute though you trying to stick up for him. You must love each other very much. When I think of lone sabbers I don't think of anyone from WP. The lone rouge sabbers were always in BSS or CDE and they usually had each others backs as well. Jesus just probes people and afk's all age expecting his chain to fight his battles for him. Hell of a guy.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 7,712,649,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 4,883,921,122 Gold

Now, post your sab stats m8. I'm curious to see where you stand. In fact, I'm going to ask this in every post from now on until I get some answer because no one in WP's GUA crowd (iena, squib, or jesus) ever post any stats.

5x1/sab totals, squib?

Don't you read. i've posted my sab totals. And me and even people like jesus played several ages solo. I even played 1/4 of my entire carreer as a solo account, sab account

@random: your a nameless coward just like octo. Cowards who post on gua with their roc acc names hidden. If you don't get this you are numb fool... and i feel sorry for you, really
anyone can say everything, but as long if you don't show your face. You're just empty words that can be neglected by everyone.

@jarrad: roc does show all recycled stats. Please don't tell me i have to explain to you where en when to find them?
If you have questions about the past ages about sabbed stats, you can find them

@bonsai: a misunderstood ranker? honestly, i don't get it. Want to explain more detail? Bc if you mean what i think you mean, i don't know where to place you in this story

random
10th January 2016, 06:43 AM
The important people know who I am, I even know Octo account, high 5!

All you do is talk shit on here, that's your last resort, well your real last resort would be to sell off your account for about 12bil..

"Show my face" maybe choose your expressions a little more wisely.. No one really showed their faces here. Other than Liz.. Remember her??
Anyways I digress, more ROC and memes from Lou, less bickering and sabbing page 7 squad.

Oh and if you are trying to insult me using a lot of adjectives in a flowing sense to make people think that you are in some way a lyrical genius, maybe proof read your text. Nice try though, keep at it. One day you might be able to actually hurt someone's feelings..

Don't be so touchy:) it's ok, it's what gua is all about..

SabSquad
10th January 2016, 06:49 AM
The important people know who I am, I even know Octo account, high 5!

All you do is talk shit on here, that's your last resort, well your real last resort would be to sell off your account for about 12bil..

"Show my face" maybe choose your expressions a little more wisely.. No one really showed their faces here. Other than Liz.. Remember her??
Anyways I digress, more ROC and memes from Lou, less bickering and sabbing page 7 squad.

excuses excuses my cowardly friend... sad really

random
10th January 2016, 06:51 AM
You have me confused with someone. I am in no way your friend. :)
Maybe next age :)

SabSquad
10th January 2016, 09:17 AM
You have me confused with someone. I am in no way your friend. :)
Maybe next age :)

Thats right, but a coward, you are.

biglou250
10th January 2016, 11:20 AM
Don't you read. i've posted my sab totals. And me and even people like jesus played several ages solo. I even played 1/4 of my entire carreer as a solo account, sab account

@random: your a nameless coward just like octo. Cowards who post on gua with their roc acc names hidden. If you don't get this you are numb fool... and i feel sorry for you, really
anyone can say everything, but as long if you don't show your face. You're just empty words that can be neglected by everyone.

@jarrad: roc does show all recycled stats. Please don't tell me i have to explain to you where en when to find them?
If you have questions about the past ages about sabbed stats, you can find them

@bonsai: a misunderstood ranker? honestly, i don't get it. Want to explain more detail? Bc if you mean what i think you mean, i don't know where to place you in this story

How about you post your stats, squib? I'm not in the mood to sort through the 35 pages of trolling to find your post. Surely your stats change day to day?

Also, its not uncommon for people to have different nicks in game and on RoC. You see, sometimes people want to change it up or have some fun with their nick. I did the same thing for most of my time in RoC. Its not their fault you can't keep up with the who's who of the RoC community. (If you came on IRC you'd likely be more in the loop.)

Octo
10th January 2016, 11:48 AM
SobSquid, I have literally 0 reasons to tell you who I am. What do I have to gain? I don't care that you call me a coward, it doesn't mean anything coming from you. Besides, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out anyway and I'm really surprised that you still don't know.

MajorDark
10th January 2016, 01:26 PM

Doesn't change what he said though.

SabSquad
10th January 2016, 02:12 PM
SobSquid, I have literally 0 reasons to tell you who I am. What do I have to gain? I don't care that you call me a coward, it doesn't mean anything coming from you. Besides, it shouldn't be that hard to figure out anyway and I'm really surprised that you still don't know.

Yes it is, every sane person would call you a coward. And you are. You mouth off, still want to remain anonymous. You act big, calling us people with no stones. Still, you hide in the shadows. You are the definition of a coward.

coward
ˈkaʊəd/
noun
noun: coward; plural noun: cowards

a person who is contemptibly lacking in the courage to do or endure dangerous or unpleasant things.
"they had run away—the cowards!"
synonyms: weakling, milksop, namby-pamby, mouse; More
informalchicken, scaredy-cat, fraidy-cat, yellow-belly, sissy, big baby;
informalbig girl's blouse;
informalcandy-ass, pussy;
informaldingo, sook;
informalfunk;
archaicpoltroon, craven, recreant, caitiff
"the cowards turned back as soon as it looked dangerous"
antonyms: hero

adjective
adjective: coward

literary
excessively afraid of danger or pain.
Heraldry
(of an animal) depicted with the tail between the hind legs.

You are afraid, and random is too.

@ lou:
Gold Lost to Sabotage 3,232,979,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 15,423,567,000 Gold

By the way numbskull, why don't you ask your buddy andy why the top saboteur page was deleted? While you were sleeping in yer crib dreaming of being an roc god, we over here sabbed tons and never quit wars.

Go ahead now, tell me why the sab tracker is gone? Im sure you as a genius knows that

Doesn't change what he said though.

Here here, here we have him, quit roc, and i have to pm him sometimes to please buy tools so i can sab them. Still, no luck.

The problem with all of you is, we never walk away from a fight. Then after you got some tools sabbed yer pissed off. In fact, our leader accounts, are honest people who can be reasoned with or talked to. If you get your fingers burned well yea dont blame it all on them.
And it isnt our leaders fault they have some sab happy crew members in chain ;), who want to sab if asked for war.

Damedog
10th January 2016, 03:12 PM
In fact, our leader accounts, are honest people who can be reasoned with or talked to. If you get your fingers burned well yea dont blame it all on them.
And it isnt our leaders fault they have some sab happy crew members in chain ;), who want to sab if asked for war.

If they could be reasoned with then I wouldn't be a multi-age enemy of them. The whole reason i'm in this is because of your sab-happy crew members thinking they can do what they want because WP will defend them regardless of circumstance.

random
10th January 2016, 04:12 PM
I find it funny he goes from calling people cowards, to a copy and paste of a definition, then to about Andy taking top sabber away.

Find your story and stick with it.

But your answers:

clutching at straws-

Out of desparation, the act of reaching or stretching for a solution, no matter how irrational or inconsequential. Literally - a drowning person who, unable to find any substantial floatation immediately at hand, attempts to save himself from certain death by grabbing hold of a few stray pieces of straw floating on the water within arm's length.

MD has nothing to prove to you at all, just check out what he has done previous ages.

Top sabber was taken off because it was pointless. You can keep track of your sabs in the sab section of your main page.

PolterGeist
10th January 2016, 08:45 PM
In fact, our leader accounts, are honest people who can be reasoned with or talked to.

You're cute, bud. Obviously delirious, but cute.

SabSquad
10th January 2016, 10:49 PM
I find it funny he goes from calling people cowards, to a copy and paste of a definition, then to about Andy taking top sabber away.

Find your story and stick with it.

But your answers:

clutching at straws-

Out of desparation, the act of reaching or stretching for a solution, no matter how irrational or inconsequential. Literally - a drowning person who, unable to find any substantial floatation immediately at hand, attempts to save himself from certain death by grabbing hold of a few stray pieces of straw floating on the water within arm's length.

MD has nothing to prove to you at all, just check out what he has done previous ages.

Top sabber was taken off because it was pointless. You can keep track of your sabs in the sab section of your main page.

Yes, and the story is that you are a coward. I don't think anyone would disagree :D listen to yourself.

If its anyone who has trouble sticking to something its the phnx crew. Now that the moaning about sentry is over, we have this nubs over here who are angry bc i recycle tools. Hows that about stretching? Even your pall biglou posted his stats and i doubt he doesn't recycle.

While we have some people like you over here jumping the subject like a rabbit, giving me a chance to reply and you got nothing to say. I do hope jarrad found the sab stats he was looking for already...

And you random, you are such a chicken you've been posting here for days claiming your the big man by staying anonymous. Shows me exactly what kinda material your made of :D :D and its really sad honestly...sad

lou:
Gold Lost to Sabotage 3,430,979,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 17,972,247,000 Gold

random
10th January 2016, 11:24 PM
I don't claim to be the "big man" or nor am I a flightless bird. random is random, what can I say.

Haha sorry, I thought you were posting sab stats from the age, not just daily ones..

Oh wait.... That's so cute, that is the sab stats from the age so far..

You're little train that coooould!!

Choot choot

Octo
11th January 2016, 06:20 AM
Hey sobsquad, it's nice that you think of us. <3

Seriously though, you're the one getting angry at everyone. Take a chill pill.

Jarrad-
11th January 2016, 08:41 AM
Squib what does it matter if you know who random is? I could fart a better account than yours. You can't touch his account so it really doesn't matter.

Nice sab stats, you've been in war...what...a month? Nice job

Why don't you just go hold hands with your buddy Jesus and skip through some fields, I'm sure he can't be having fun doing it on his own :-)

P.s it would be fun to see MD return and take you to brown town

SabSquad
11th January 2016, 09:51 AM
Squib what does it matter if you know who random is? I could fart a better account than yours. You can't touch his account so it really doesn't matter.

Nice sab stats, you've been in war...what...a month? Nice job

Why don't you just go hold hands with your buddy Jesus and skip through some fields, I'm sure he can't be having fun doing it on his own :-)

P.s it would be fun to see MD return and take you to brown town

laughable really, people wanting to defend their own cowardness. I despise cowards like you :D in real life and over here :D

biglou250
11th January 2016, 01:50 PM
laughable really, people wanting to defend their own cowardness. I despise cowards like you :D in real life and over here :D

http://i.imgur.com/AhoBqI5.gif

Perhaps if your deductive reasoning skills were not equivalent to that of a potato, you'd of figured out who is who a long time ago. Srsly m8. This shit is not hard if you'd leave that little bubble WP has you trapped in. As far as finding Octo, there are 12 PHNX members of which 6 or 7 are active. I believe you already know who Hiato, kav, andy, and I am so that really doesn't leave a whole lot room for error.

I think even you can solve this mystery, m8. If not, perhaps you could ask for Jesus' help. You could team up to form a detective duo! You'd be like an RoC version of Sherlock Holmes and Watson - only slightly autistic.

Enough trolling though, time for some stats!

Top Killers This Age
Captain_Levi [~KoA~] 2,681,998
GetRektWPlou250 [PHNX] 1,580,482
Ryknow [~KoA~] 1,580,432
biglou250 [PHNX] 877,466
damnitbambi [~KoA~] 827,273
smalllou250 [PHNX] 710,888
Rolling_Storm [~KoA~] 543,622
megalou250 [PHNX] 481,824
andyt683 [PHNX] 388,951
phatlou250 [PHNX] 326,245

KoA Total: 5,633,325
PHNX Total: 4,365,856

Combined Total: 9,999,181

WartGasm [IF-WP] 844,929
PyroTeknics [IF-WP] 430,909
NickValentine [IF-WP] 392,909
pickle_Puss_IF [IF-WP] 357,341

Total: 2,026,088

I can't say specifically where all KoA's kill total has come from (I do know they have been massing WP for sometime now), but the majority of PHNX's kills outside of general attacking has come from massing WP. I think the numbers speak for themselves.

Damedog
11th January 2016, 02:33 PM
KoA Total: 5,633,325
PHNX Total: 4,365,856

Combined Total: 9,999,181

I can't say specifically where all KoA's kill total has come from (I do know they have been massing WP for sometime now), but the majority of PHNX's kills outside of general attacking has come from massing WP. I think the numbers speak for themselves.

Ouch. WP should post their zombie count. I'd love to see it.

I'd say the vast majority of ours is WP. Mine is a bit more diverse, but i'd still say only a million are non-WP kills.

Jarrad-
11th January 2016, 03:54 PM

That makes no sense, I already told you who I was like 2 weeks ago

andyt683
11th January 2016, 04:18 PM
Age killers is off, by a LOT. It doesn't include mercs or coverts.

I've looked at the far more detailed stats. Suffice to say, WP barely qualifies as showing up in this war. Glorified punching bag more than anything.

I've honestly gotten bored of it at this point.

SabSquad
11th January 2016, 04:22 PM
Perhaps if your deductive reasoning skills were not equivalent to that of a potato, you'd of figured out who is who a long time ago. Srsly m8. This shit is not hard if you'd leave that little bubble WP has you trapped in. As far as finding Octo, there are 12 PHNX members of which 6 or 7 are active. I believe you already know who Hiato, kav, andy, and I am so that really doesn't leave a whole lot room for error.

Can people not speak for themselfs m8? Or do you need to hold everyone hand over here?

Octo is phnx yes, he can't speak for himself? And random? i believe even you think this guy is coward, but your not telling us. Please... get real boy
You people are all horny for stats, still i've seen none of octo, none of jarrad, and expecially none of random :( :(....oooww sad

You've packed like 3 nameless people over here to try and prove over here they arent yellow. They ask for stats and stuff, they post none themselfs. Jarrad is still figuring out where to find the total sabbed recycled weapons.

Even the "MD" posts that this guy is yellow. Nobody is taking anyone to the brown lane boys, bc your names on roc are blanked out.
If random aka mr chicken has such a big Sentry, why isnt he showing? My acc is to crappy to reach him like you people said yourself

So common now

https://media4.giphy.com/media/kw6hFcUPlqXsI/200.gif

so... what is the problem with you turds, bc your arguments are as empty as your guts????

When you heaps of chickenshit learn some important values in life let me know

Sayonara chickens

Damedog
11th January 2016, 04:26 PM
Age killers is off, by a LOT. It doesn't include mercs or coverts.

It should include coverts I think, but not mercs since they're not as important.

Can you tell me what my kill count is when you include coverts, if you have that ability? I go after the accounts with high covert losses so i'd be interested in knowing.

biglou250
11th January 2016, 05:00 PM
Can people not speak for themselfs m8? Or do you need to hold everyone hand over here?

Octo is phnx yes, he can't speak for himself? And random? i believe even you think this guy is coward, but your not telling us. Please... get real boy
You people are all horny for stats, still i've seen none of octo, none of jarrad, and expecially none of random :( :(....oooww sad

You've packed like 3 nameless people over here to try and prove over here they arent yellow. They ask for stats and stuff, they post none themselfs. Jarrad is still figuring out where to find the total sabbed recycled weapons.

Even the "MD" posts that this guy is yellow. Nobody is taking anyone to the brown lane boys, bc your names on roc are blanked out.
If random aka mr chicken has such a big Sentry, why isnt he showing? My acc is to crappy to reach him like you people said yourself

So common now

https://media4.giphy.com/media/kw6hFcUPlqXsI/200.gif

so... what is the problem with you turds, bc your arguments are as empty as your guts????

When you heaps of chickenshit learn some important values in life let me know

Sayonara chickens

Octo and random are more than able to speak for themselves as they have done many times in this thread. I'm just attempting to reiterate the point to you that it doesn't make you a "coward" for NOT using the same old boring nick every age. Live a little, m8. If you spent that time you used posting your horribly written trolls posts on detectiving random and Octo, you'd of found them by now. Instead you just moan about it on GUA. gg m8.

Also, I think I now know why no other WP are posting. Its because they are afraid of becoming associated with Jesus/Squad. You two have looked like nothing but idiots the past 37 pages and it would be pointless for any WP to come in this thread and try to save face. Honestly, I don't blame them in the least.

Octo
11th January 2016, 05:29 PM
[whine, moan, whine]

[whine, moan, whine]

Gold Lost to Sabotage 5,898,700,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 10,246,546,000 Gold

I'm really bad at recycling though, and have only been actively sabbing for like a week. Woop woop.

And if you want another update,
Gold Lost to Sabotage 6,441,650,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 12,638,201,000 Gold.

As you can see, gold lost went up with 550 mil, and sab damage with 2.4 bil.

Oh btw, I still don't care that you call me a coward. It's actually amusing to me and that's why I don't feel like telling you. It's not like I have anything else to win or gain from telling you what my account is. What will you do? Sab me? Oh wait you do that already. Maybe if you ask nicely, I might tell you. Funny how no one bothered trying that. Or, you know, finding out which one of the guys sabbing you might be me.

iENA
12th January 2016, 08:13 AM

Please read.

Octo, people buy sentry, it's a part of the game, get over it. PHNX is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as WP.
PHNX is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as WP.
PHNX - just as good at sentry whoring as WP

plase read.

About my stats...

Zombies: 224,490 <---- not only from PHNX, but also from other random pp who really love me...also you have to consider that in that number there is also spy soldiers killed while I'm spying pp or sabbing pp...

Gold Lost to Sabotage 9,487,148,000 Gold <----- rised bc of PolterGeist (a respected sabber) that sabb my DA and SE and not bc of you PHNX that usually sabb my SA (maybe to rise your sabb total? - last 2/3 days sabb isn't enough to demonstrate that you are sabbing my DA since the start of the war...)

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 49,658,415,000 Gold <---- ES for my poor spy rank...

P.S. = I got no sell btw...biglou250, smalllou250 and PolterGeist did

For what is worth:

Phoenix - Members: 9 - Alliance score: 27 - rank: 8

IntoTheFire-WolfPack - Members: 25 - Alliance score:30 rank:7

As you can see, for what is woth, we just paved you...

Phoenix Members: 10 Alliance score: 154 rank: 7
IntoTheFire-WolfPack Members: 26 Alliance score: 256 rank: 6

Octo
12th January 2016, 09:49 AM
iENA I think you completely misunderstand the point I'm trying to make. All alliances have sentry whores. Get over it.

biglou250
12th January 2016, 10:25 AM
Octo, people buy sentry, it's a part of the game, get over it. PHNX is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as WP.
PHNX is just as good at sentry whoring (if not better than) as WP.
PHNX - just as good at sentry whoring as WP

plase read.

About my stats...

Zombies: 224,490 <---- not only from PHNX, but also from other random pp who really love me...also you have to consider that in that number there is also spy soldiers killed while I'm spying pp or sabbing pp...

Gold Lost to Sabotage 9,487,148,000 Gold <----- rised bc of PolterGeist (a respected sabber) that sabb my DA and SE and not bc of you PHNX that usually sabb my SA (maybe to rise your sabb total? - last 2/3 days sabb isn't enough to demonstrate that you are sabbing my DA since the start of the war...)

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 49,658,415,000 Gold <---- ES for my poor spy rank...

P.S. = I got no sell btw...biglou250, smalllou250 and PolterGeist did

As you can see, for what is woth, we just paved you...

Phoenix Members: 10 Alliance score: 154 rank: 7
IntoTheFire-WolfPack Members: 26 Alliance score: 256 rank: 6

So with nearly 3x the members, you are only 100 alliance points ahead? Weak.

I also find it funny that earlier in this thread you denied being WP or having ANYTHING to do with them...

Then after we started destroying your account with massing and sabs you rejoined and suddenly feel WP is your home again. Are you and Jesus by chance related?

Kudos to Poltergeist. Apparently you alone were able to sab 7bil from super turkey iena in just 5 days (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97439-PHNX-amp-KoA-vs-WP&p=1487685&viewfull=1#post1487685). Keep it up, bro. PogChamp

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 92,218,228,000 Gold

iENA
12th January 2016, 10:57 AM
So with nearly 3x the members, you are only 100 alliance points ahead? Weak.

I also find it funny that earlier in this thread you denied being WP or having ANYTHING to do with them...

Then after we started destroying your account with massing and sabs you rejoined and suddenly feel WP is your home again. Are you and Jesus by chance related?

Kudos to Poltergeist. Apparently you alone were able to sab 7bil from super turkey iena in just 5 days (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97439-PHNX-amp-KoA-vs-WP&p=1487685&viewfull=1#post1487685). Keep it up, bro. PogChamp

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 92,218,228,000 Gold

but even before you were in three! and even with two sell you are still 100 points behind us!
since it has started the war you lost more then 100 points! UNDERSTAND? COMPRENDE? CAPITO?

http://s2.postimg.org/o348zlxpz/giphy.gif

tock! tock! Are you still talking witout brain!?!?!?

biglou250
12th January 2016, 11:21 AM
but even before you were in three! and even with two sell you are still 100 points behind us!
since it has started the war you lost more then 100 points! UNDERSTAND? COMPRENDE? CAPITO?

http://s2.postimg.org/o348zlxpz/giphy.gif

tock! tock! Are you still talking witout brain!?!?!?

Literally the 2nd post (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97439-PHNX-amp-KoA-vs-WP&p=1487169&viewfull=1#post1487169) in this thread.

For what is worth:

Phoenix - Members: 9 - Alliance score: 27 - rank: 8

IntoTheFire-WolfPack - Members: 25 - Alliance score:30 rank:7
__________________________________________________ __________________________________
I haven't done my first run yet.. I guess I'm waiting for them to build a little more SOV (And something other than defence maybe... :rofl:) first? Anyways let's see what the "1# sabber alliance" has to bring.
I'm ready...
Strike: 17,233,903,595 #1
Spy: 4,024,456,750 #1
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97439-PHNX-amp-KoA-vs-WP&p=1487169&viewfull=1#post1487169

Care to explain how your Italian math came up with us having 100 less points now than we started?

http://i.imgur.com/G0a4ev9.gif

Are you this dumb in RL iena or do you just put the act on for us on GUA?

iENA
12th January 2016, 11:29 AM
Literally the 2nd post (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?97439-PHNX-amp-KoA-vs-WP&p=1487169&viewfull=1#post1487169) in this thread.

Care to explain how your Italian math came up with us having 100 less points now than we started?

Are you this dumb in RL iena or do you just put the act on for us on GUA?

Are you racist?

I dunno, why don't you tell me...you started with 27 score and now you have 155, we started with 30 and now we have 257. What is the difference between 257 and 155 ? I guess almost 100. These are the points we gave you since the start of the war, it's not difficoult, you can make it.

And of course you were in three, and you are still in three. We are an alliance and we still are an alliance.

Damnit_Bambi
12th January 2016, 11:36 AM
Hey sobsquad, it's nice that you think of us. <3

Seriously though, you're the one getting angry at everyone. Take a chill pill.

omg right. QQ every where. Many tears.

Damnit_Bambi
12th January 2016, 11:39 AM
http://i.imgur.com/AhoBqI5.gif

I think even you can solve this mystery, m8. If not, perhaps you could ask for Jesus' help. You could team up to form a detective duo! You'd be like an RoC version of Sherlock Holmes and Watson - only slightly autistic.

Enough trolling though, time for some stats!

Almost all of my kills are from massing tcl lacn and wp. (: It's fun.

Damnit_Bambi
12th January 2016, 11:43 AM
Are you racist?

Where did he say anything about race?
You can't do math AND can't read.
Squib's cry baby ass can't read, or write.

Is all of wp mentally defective or...?

Octo
12th January 2016, 11:47 AM
Actually the math is correct, 257-156=101. It just doesn't make sense to use. What does it mean? WP in total has more points, yes, but when you look at it per member, they lose with 9,88 vs 15,6.

biglou250
12th January 2016, 11:51 AM
Are you racist?

I dunno, why don't you tell me...you started with 27 score and now you have 155, we started with 30 and now we have 257. What is the difference between 257 and 155 ? I guess almost 100. These are the points we gave you since the start of the war, it's not difficoult, you can make it.

And of course you were in three, and you are still in three. We are an alliance and we still are an alliance.

On what basis are you accusing me of racism?

http://i.imgur.com/YdJlDfo.gif

So you are trying to convince me that you being from an alliance with 3x the members having only 100 more points that us is good? You assume that just because we were 3 points difference during beginning age we would stay that far apart all age? Do you even know how the system works, iena?

Total PHNX Alliance points: 156.

With 10 members, each PHNX member averages out 15.6 points.

26 WP members * 15.6 points = 405.6

Actual WP points: 257

That's a 148 points less than what it should be. You guys are such noobs.

uwotm8? I was in three what?

Where did he say anything about race?
You can't do math AND can't read.
Squib's cry baby ass can't read, or write.

Is all of wp mentally defective or...?

ayyyylmao. I think so.

iENA
13th January 2016, 12:48 AM
On what basis are you accusing me of racism?

Care to explain how your Italian math...

Do you think there is a difference between italian math and math? I feal a bit of racism in this, do you have something against italian pp?
Perhaps you'd better open your eyes and read well what you write before post here...

http://s12.postimg.org/jwd0i2871/giphy.gif

So you are trying to convince me that you being from an alliance with 3x the members having only 100 more points that us is good? You assume that just because we were 3 points difference during beginning age we would stay that far apart all age? Do you even know how the system works, iena?

Do you? I suppose no. And it was your commanderwhich highlighted this difference in starting, not me...

Total PHNX Alliance points: 156.

With 10 members, each PHNX member averages out 15.6 points.

26 WP members * 15.6 points = 405.6

Actual WP points: 257

That's a 148 points less than what it should be. You guys are such noobs.

this calculation is useless, perhaps you'd better ask your friend Andy to know how really works. The point is that when it all started, despite everything you try say, we gave you 100 points and because math is not your own opinion, that you can not change.

uwotm8? I was in three what?
ayyyylmao. I think so.

as you can see, when it suits you speak of PHNX as alliance, when you want to show how good you are you say you are only three...but you always forget that you have received two SELL, don't you?

Octo
13th January 2016, 01:39 AM
Ofcourse biglou250's calculation isn't useless. If you want to compare alliances, it's best to see how their score is per member, as that tells you how well the members are doing, rather than getting a score thats heavily influenced by the amount of members. And if you want to know what alliance has more members, you don't need to look at the score.

Trust me, I'm a scientist.

iENA
13th January 2016, 03:59 AM
Ofcourse biglou250's calculation isn't useless. If you want to compare alliances, it's best to see how their score is per member, as that tells you how well the members are doing, rather than getting a score thats heavily influenced by the amount of members. And if you want to know what alliance has more members, you don't need to look at the score.

Trust me, I'm a scientist.

Come on Octo, don't you think it's time to end interpreting everything that comes out of the mouth of bigchicken?

http://s15.postimg.org/o33gv16fv/tumblr_m4nbx2_Dq_B11r8dy8go3_r1_250.gif

andyt683
13th January 2016, 04:55 AM
Come on Octo, don't you think it's time to end interpreting everything that comes out of the mouth of bigchicken?

http://s15.postimg.org/o33gv16fv/tumblr_m4nbx2_Dq_B11r8dy8go3_r1_250.gif

No. When we stop interpreting what people are saying, we end up with stuff like these conversations with you.

iENA
13th January 2016, 07:49 AM
No. When we stop interpreting what people are saying, we end up with stuff like these conversations with you.

you really hate us (me)! ah! ah! ah! ah! ah! :<3:

Top Slayers Today
Slayer Gold Rank
SP~LoP Whishy 63.4b 1
PHNX phatlou250 63.0b 2

Here we go an other sell...now you are in 4!

Octo
13th January 2016, 08:46 AM
Here we go an other sell...now you are in 4!

I challenge you to find out where that sell came from.

biglou250
13th January 2016, 09:58 AM
Do you think there is a difference between italian math and math? I feal a bit of racism in this, do you have something against italian pp?
Perhaps you'd better open your eyes and read well what you write before post here...

http://s12.postimg.org/jwd0i2871/giphy.gif

Do you? I suppose no. And it was your commanderwhich highlighted this difference in starting, not me...

this calculation is useless, perhaps you'd better ask your friend Andy to know how really works. The point is that when it all started, despite everything you try say, we gave you 100 points and because math is not your own opinion, that you can not change.

as you can see, when it suits you speak of PHNX as alliance, when you want to show how good you are you say you are only three...but you always forget that you have received two SELL, don't you?

I feel like Peter Griffin in a meat market decifering these posts. I also find it funny you accusing me of racism when Italians are some of the biggest crooks and racists on the planet.
kQA07B0X6jU

iena, why did you sell all your SA for SE?

Strike: 643,235,166 12 minutes 36 seconds ago
Sentry: 19,355,595,336

1 day ago
Strike: 8,174,684,338
Sentry: 14,644,128,960

What is the big turkey iena afraid of? stupid chicken sentry whore

iENA
13th January 2016, 03:11 PM
I guess you forgot to mention that I rised my spy (almost more then double it)

SabSquad
13th January 2016, 10:49 PM

More like stopped listening and changing the subject daily bc you have no real thing to reply anymore. Hence the anonymous coward crew over here. Even the high sentry convo was far fetched and uttershyte

Octo
14th January 2016, 03:41 AM
Meanwhile, inside sobsquid's head:

"Dang, we're cornered, and PHNX keeps bringing up excellent points... maybe if I act like it's shit, people will ignore it and move along... and I should instead focus on completely unnecessary and senseless namecalling, just because."

I'llfigurethisoutlater
14th January 2016, 08:57 AM
Haha I created an account a couple days ago simply to post in a different thread. As entertaining as this entire thread was, this is what I gathered:

WP
-have almost no active members on GUA
-Seem to care more about the war, and less about the talk
-Seem to be getting their asses kicked in this war(based on what I read)
-Have Iena and Jesus, which is ALWAYS a problem
-Large alliance, pitiful activity(I've sabbed them 3 times with no response....)

PHNX
-proficient with gifs
-love to toot their own horn(master of propaganda, lmao go do something productive fool)
-very hypocritical(troll WP for raising sentry then doing it themselves lol)
-Speak clear English or else!!!!(it's a worldwide game, get used to translating ppl like Iena you dumb chickens?)
-Have a lot of random ppl trolling, which isn't very fair, how can WP troll back if you cowards don't identify yourself? Either that or it's the same person with 3 accounts(my bet is on the biglou fella)

Me(yeah I'll troll myself for the hell of it):
-Not in an alliance on the first page
-Also has a random name(and yes I am going to be a coward and not identify myself, my account is too weak to identify myself and then get destroyed by 2 alliances, but WP knows if they just looked in their logs lol....)
-I haven't clicked this entire age, nor will I ever
-My roc name starts with A :)

Conclusion: We actually have a thread going around about your "war" and while many of you WP and PHNX guys think you are hot shit and the rest of ROC is on your side, we all think you are a bunch of d-bags and have many laughs at your expense lol.

Special shout-outs:
Iena: you are garbage, absolute garbage
Biglou: great 1st post, got a huge laugh out of it, but it got old 5 pages in.... I couldn't tell if this was a war thread or a gif free for all.
Andy-............great game!
Iena: GARBAGE!!!!

Enjoy the war! This will be my only post here, so I know you PHNX fellas are gonna troll me back, but take pride in knowing I won't even be there to read it lol. Sorry, I'm just such a coward >.<

iENA
14th January 2016, 10:04 AM
welcome in the thread...A_01000001

A_01000001: you are junk

biglou250
14th January 2016, 11:00 AM
tl;dr

Conclusion: We actually have a thread going around about your "war" and while many of you WP and PHNX guys think you are hot shit and the rest of ROC is on your side, we all think you are a bunch of d-bags and have many laughs at your expense lol.

tl;dr

This war thread has proven one thing, and I think even WP would agree with me, it's that neither PHNX, KoA or WP back down. In a game where most alliances only want to buy DA and click, I'm glad a few of us remember what this game is actually about. Warring. So go ahead and anonymously laugh at us from the sidelines but enjoy the view because that is where you will always be.

Damedog
14th January 2016, 12:31 PM
This war thread has proven one thing, and I think even WP would agree with me, it's that neither PHNX, KoA or WP back down. In a game where most alliances only want to buy DA and click, I'm glad a few of us remember what this game is actually about. Warring. So go ahead and anonymously laugh at us from the sidelines but enjoy the view because that is where you will always be.

The truth has been spoken.

Jesus
14th January 2016, 12:55 PM

First thing you say that makes sense to me lol. Even though I'm one of the inactive ones now so it doesn't apply to me atm

Aegis
14th January 2016, 08:48 PM
So... I have been informed of some confusion going around...
I am A_01000001, and this is my only GUA name. And... Other than that, I have nothing to do with this thread, so peace! And, gl to all parties in this war, of course!

SabSquad
14th January 2016, 10:47 PM
I challenge you to find out where that sell came from.

probably random, hahaha that would be so funny

random
14th January 2016, 11:00 PM
probably random, hahaha that would be so funny

even if it was me and i reset my account, your account still wouldn't be able to sab me. #horriblesabber

iENA
15th January 2016, 01:24 AM
Haha I created an account a couple days ago simply to post in a different thread. As entertaining as this entire thread was, this is what I gathered:

WP
-have almost no active members on GUA
-Seem to care more about the war, and less about the talk
-Seem to be getting their asses kicked in this war(based on what I read)
-Have Iena and Jesus, which is ALWAYS a problem
-Large alliance, pitiful activity(I've sabbed them 3 times with no response....)

First of all I don't have to proove anything here. WP has me in alliance bc, I with wildfire, Badger and Bob made it. So as you speaking you don't know nothing about us.
Second, if I'm garbage, you are a peace of junk, or worst you are part of one of those alliances that are ruining this game, confusing it for a banking and defending game instead of for what it really is, a war game.

Last, but not less important, I never see you in my logs, junk

Maybe is that you three days ago?
3 days 18 hours ago An army of sneaky ninjas Sabotage Failure 1 0

I guess, so. (the only way you have to show yourself is that way)

Octo
15th January 2016, 03:38 AM
Second, if I'm garbage, you are a peace of junk, or worst you are part of one of those alliances that are ruining this game, confusing it for a banking and defending game instead of for what it really is, a war game.)

Yeah uh, alliance wars isn't actually a feature in the game, it's something that players started. I quote from the help page:

"Ruins of Chaos is a role-playing game. The role you play is in an interactive war. Your skill and determination are put up against that of thousands dozens of other players. You define your own success. You define your own war tactics. Build an army and execute missions of war, training, building, or trade in a series of web pages that work in just about every browser -- even a phone."

"You define your own tactics." See? Talking shit to players just because they have a different goal in the game, and so, a different strategy to reach that goal, thats just silly.

Meanwhile: Sabotage Damage (condensed) 18,982,146,000 Gold

SabSquad
15th January 2016, 09:30 AM
even if it was me and i reset my account, your account still wouldn't be able to sab me. #horriblesabber

Yes, thats why you keep your roc name and stats hidden :)

go home man..go home... a sad show you made over here

hihihih :)

Don't bother persuading these worms about their own cowardness Iena, these guys only talk but will not appear in your logs

random
15th January 2016, 02:05 PM
It's not hidden, my stats and name can easily be seen:)

:p

Octo
15th January 2016, 02:35 PM
Hey sobsquid, you need our help to figure out who we are?

random
15th January 2016, 05:58 PM
Doubt it..

Im sure he will know you soon enough lol!

random
15th January 2016, 06:01 PM
Slayer Gold Rank
PHNX phatlou250 112.1b 1
IF-WP Jesus 15.9b 2
SP~LoP Bobisback 12.0b 3
TC Raiderfan8476 11.0b 4
BG Theuren 8.66b 5
IF-WP Squad 8.33b 6
Bandit NicholasWolfwood 6.33b 7
PHNX GetRektWPlou250 5.76b 8
TCL Get_Jinxed 5.34b 9
] UW [ NookTheElf 4.98b 10

in before
"looks like PHNX got ANOTHER SELL. Sentry whores fail ROC yadda yadda I talk squidjizz"

Octo
15th January 2016, 06:05 PM
Damn sentry whores, who do they think they are?!

HideYoKidsHideYoWife
15th January 2016, 06:21 PM
It looks like PHNX and WP chicken sentry whores have been busy.

Top Slayers Today
Slayer Gold Rank
PHNX phatlou250 112.1b 1
IF-WP Jesus 15.9b 2

Damnit_Bambi
15th January 2016, 06:37 PM
Hey sobsquid, you need our help to figure out who we are?

I know who everyone is :3

Damedog
15th January 2016, 06:57 PM
Am I the only one who thinks "sobsquid" is the best thing to come out of these 41 pages?

Damnit_Bambi
15th January 2016, 07:19 PM
Am I the only one who thinks "sobsquid" is the best thing to come out of these 41 pages?

Sobsquid pls fill out

SabSquad
16th January 2016, 01:05 AM

Even i agree one thats the only witty thing you people could produce regarding my acc name.

On the other hand, yeah cool octo! Took you long enough. Wasnt waiting for it anymore, and we knew for a while. Made my point pages ago and yer moment to step forward without losing face already past decades ago. And yeah random thats right, you know it ;) start flaming yourself in advance. Nice sentry octo! Kewl ;)

hur hur, giggle giggle

Your spy sneaks into damnitbambi's command center, and sabotages 2,088 Shields. x6

hej bambi, sorry i made you create a gua acc to come and tell me your the big scary girl over here :). In the meanwhile please see your shields break daily, good luck sentry hogging and getting your weapons wrecked. You really a wannabee player who hides in kyle's shadow at koa

Octo
16th January 2016, 05:11 AM
You sure took your time to figure out. You know, with PHNX having like two members.

SabSquad
16th January 2016, 03:08 PM
You sure took your time to figure out. You know, with PHNX having like two members.

It was never my task from the start to drag your balls over here to show themselfs

Octo
16th January 2016, 03:10 PM
Except you kept whining that you didn't know who I was and that I'm a coward for not telling. What does it matter anyway? It's not like you could do anything to me when you know what account I play, as we were both already sabbing eachother.

Damnit_Bambi
16th January 2016, 06:34 PM
Your spy sneaks into damnitbambi's command center, and sabotages 2,088 Shields. x6

hej bambi, sorry i made you create a gua acc to come and tell me your the big scary girl over here :). In the meanwhile please see your shields break daily, good luck sentry hogging and getting your weapons wrecked. You really a wannabee player who hides in kyle's shadow at koa

My tbg is high enough I can buy it back (and then some) in a few hours. Which, by the way, makes it rather insignificant. I'm not worried about Da. You're still getting shit on, still mad, and if I remember correctly I came for you with out Kyle. And here I am with out him. He hasn't said shit in pages. I don't need him to fight for me when I can do it myself.

You're still ranked lower than me and you still are mad. Which will never change. So carry on crying like a bitch. I'd be more than happy to get my strap and fuck you like one too.

random
16th January 2016, 11:44 PM
My tbg is high enough I can buy it back (and then some) in a few hours. Which, by the way, makes it rather insignificant. I'm not worried about Da. You're still getting shit on, still mad, and if I remember correctly I came for you with out Kyle. And here I am with out him. He hasn't said shit in pages. I don't need him to fight for me when I can do it myself.

You're still ranked lower than me and you still are mad. Which will never change. So carry on crying like a bitch. I'd be more than happy to get my strap and fuck you like one too.

Bambi- I Think you should consider - “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”

SabSquad
17th January 2016, 01:14 AM

No you get sabbed and break tools when you probe. Your gold lost to sabotage increases daily, even by your own bad recycles. If its anyone who is taking some in the crapper its you.

If it wasnt for kyle, who spawned koa. You were still dwelling in a rank chain buying Se and Da, wich you are basically doing now too.

And it was you bambi, who registered over here after a read to slam your keyboard with a post filled with rage for the first time :D get real wannabee, get your own goals on roc

today:
Weapon Report
Shields
Broken: 25,213

ouccchieee

ps: give my regards to the other little girl ryknow, who was so witty in this topic and sold off one week after the war with koa started

Damnit_Bambi
17th January 2016, 01:36 AM
No you get sabbed and break tools when you probe. Your gold lost to sabotage increases daily, even by your own bad recycles. If its anyone who is taking some in the crapper its you.

If it wasnt for kyle, who spawned koa. You were still dwelling in a rank chain buying Se and Da, wich you are basically doing now too.

And it was you bambi, who registered over here after a read to slam your keyboard with a post filled with rage for the first time :D get real wannabee, get your own goals on roc

today:
Weapon Report
Shields
Broken: 25,213

ouccchieee

ps: give my regards to the other little girl ryknow, who was so witty in this topic and sold off one week after the war with koa started
Lol don't act like you broke all those hahahahahahahahaha

And like you love trying to point out, I have had this days before. Even if I did make this just to give you some attention it doesn't matter lol. You have 0 else to say.

SabSquad
17th January 2016, 09:37 AM
Lol don't act like you broke all those hahahahahahahahaha

And like you love trying to point out, I have had this days before. Even if I did make this just to give you some attention it doesn't matter lol. You have 0 else to say.

Your game strategy is 0, your sab damage is close to 0, your roc goals are 0, and your devotion to sabbing is 0. Thank god you have players like kyle and malian in chain to put up a fight and give a player like you a mission.

Move to Jd or Sp-Lop, where you would belong. Wannabee

Octo
17th January 2016, 09:58 AM
Your game strategy is 0, your sab damage is close to 0, your roc goals are 0, and your devotion to sabbing is 0. Thank god you have players like kyle and malian in chain to put up a fight and give a player like you a mission.

Move to Jd or Sp-Lop, where you would belong. Wannabee

Meanwhile your stubbornness and nubby account is dragging down your entire alliance. Devotion to sabbing isn't necessarily a good thing.

Hiato
17th January 2016, 12:44 PM
welcome in the thread...A_01000001

A_01000001: you are junk

So... I have been informed of some confusion going around...
I am A_01000001, and this is my only GUA name. And... Other than that, I have nothing to do with this thread, so peace! And, gl to all parties in this war, of course!

Way to keep it classy on the forums and messy on the battlefield little A. I really wish our fellow posters from WP were as good sports as yourself. +rep'd
__________________________________________________ _____________
PS, couldn't help to notice during my last sab run that Jesus burned alot of turns and isn't even buying DA mercs anymore. Inb4 it pulls a muncheese and sells off. rofl.

SabSquad
17th January 2016, 10:49 PM
Meanwhile your stubbornness and nubby account is dragging down your entire alliance. Devotion to sabbing isn't necessarily a good thing.

You rather like me to build a rank to help on alliance score? Impossible with my rl for starters

Malian
18th January 2016, 07:53 AM
You rather like me to build a rank to help on alliance score? Impossible with my rl for starters

If you spent half as much time building some sabstats as you do tooting your own horn you could actually post something we might believe and help your alliance out at the same time. Now go get your shinebox :)

SabSquad
18th January 2016, 10:48 AM
If you spent half as much time building some sabstats as you do tooting your own horn you could actually post something we might believe and help your alliance out at the same time. Now go get your shinebox :)

To bad you people already made many replies that showed you believe

biglou250
18th January 2016, 12:59 PM
To bad you people already made many replies that showed you believe

We can post and gloat a lot when we are winning the war. It doesn't work the same way for the loser.

SabSquad
18th January 2016, 02:01 PM
We can post and gloat a lot when we are winning the war. It doesn't work the same way for the loser.

You people like talking a long walk around the subject, and jump topics like a rabbit. The amount of hypocrites who posted in this topic is too damn high.

As for you, mentioned the sab alliance subject alot. Did you find out yet why the top saboteur page was taken down?

As for the witty and can handle us all by himself top sabber ryknow. Who was going to put us down. Sold off after a week of war and won't reply ever since.

As for the excel chart guy octo, who took several weeks and two sells before he steps up to show his nads. His Sentry is higher then ever before. Before telling me to rank, please look at yourself after taking two sells, one that came outside chain.

As for random, the big boy who would have a sentry triple my spy, still nowhere to be seen in my logs since today. After using the big F word towards me and entire Wp ;)

As for bambi, the Da and Se building noob wich holds 3 bil spy, to join up on gua after reading a post of mine. Getting her Da wrecked daily and breaking some nice shiny mauls when probing me.

As for jarrad, some nub cake who starts getting riled up bc i recycle tools. He seems to like breaking tools. Nice strategy though!
Hej jarrad, found the sab stats yet?

As for mulan, who would have liked me to quit roc since 3 ages ago, still not happening ;). Maybe he should join in the massing, and hope for better luck. I am so scared. Almost accidently pushed the delete account button...

pfff, lame

biglou250
18th January 2016, 02:14 PM
As for you, mentioned the sab alliance subject alot. Did you find out yet why the top saboteur page was taken down?

Where did I mention sab alliances in my post? I just stated that WP have got their asses handed to them all war. Go ahead and try to dodge that comment again, Squib.

Malian
18th January 2016, 02:24 PM
You people like talking a long walk around the subject, and jump topics like a rabbit. The amount of hypocrites who posted in this topic is too damn high.

As for the witty and can handle us all by himself top sabber ryknow. Who was going to put us down. Sold off after a week of war and won't reply ever since.

As for the excel chart guy octo, who took several weeks and two sells before he steps up to show his nads. His Sentry is higher then ever before. Before telling me to rank, please look at yourself after taking two sells, one that came outside chain.

As for random, the big boy who would have a sentry triple my spy, still nowhere to be seen in my logs since today. After using the big F word towards me and entire Wp ;)

As for bambi, the Da and Se building noob wich holds 3 bil spy, to join up on gua after reading a post of mine. Getting her Da wrecked daily and breaking some nice shiny mauls when probing me.

As for jarrad, some nub cake who starts getting riled up bc i recycle tools. He seems to like breaking tools. Nice strategy though!

As for mulan, who would have liked me to quit roc since 3 ages ago, still not happening ;). Maybe he should join in the massing, and hope for better luck. I am so scared. Almost accidently pushed the delete account button...

pfff, lame

~Come on Squad are you watching the Disney channel again ? At least spell my name right:) Now you know as well as everyone you have never been a threat to anyone in any age. WolfPack keeps you around for comic fodder. You are just like the peepee kid in grade school who gets picked to play dodgeball because he is an amusing easy target. And all the while you are just so giddy to get to play with someone other than yourself. Wasn't it you who put me on ignore 3 ages ago because you got butthurt when you couldn't think of anything more witty to say. Yeah, Right !

Octo
18th January 2016, 02:28 PM

Yeah uh, I never got a sell from PHNX. Also, I never said that there's anything wrong with having high sentry. I mean, it makes sense, if I have less sentry, I'll get sabbed to pieces. Gee, what should I do with all this money I have? Duh, buy sentry. All I tried to point out with that excel chart was that, when people were accusing eachother of sentry whoring, actually everyone was doing it. Stop twisting my words. I also never told you to rank. Learn to read, dude.

PS. tell your alliance buddies to learn how to recycle. Someone was smart enough to probe me:

Weapon Report
Daggers
Broken: 176,552
Mauls
Broken: 123,467
Blades
Broken: 1,397

and a few hours later, the same person again:

Weapon Report
Mauls
Broken: 5,460

PolterGeist
18th January 2016, 06:50 PM

pfff, lame

I am really hurt, Squad. No mention of me? I thought we were tight.

SabSquad
18th January 2016, 10:41 PM
I am really hurt, Squad. No mention of me? I thought we were tight.

You want me to include you :)? Was only mentioning hypocrit posters, you arent one of them. Only positive things to say about your work

https://ruinsofchaos.com/top_history.php?do=sabbers&gameid=35

Octo please, the sentry topic..please, its you who arent reading your own rambling about sentry whoring. Pages long.

And mulan, i never, ever, never ever ever, put any player on ignore :D :D never :). Never did, and never will.

Ryknow
19th January 2016, 12:26 AM

Had some real life issues come up but I am back now :) As far as the lack of replys, I didn't have much time to get online so I didn't want to spend that whole time trying to decipher your messages. If I want to spend my time figuring out gibberish I will hang out with my 1 year old.

Octo
19th January 2016, 04:16 AM
I'm so sorry, Sobsquid. For a second there I thought that you actually read what I post and give it some consideration before throwing your crap this way. Forgot that you're just here to throw shit around. Once again, sorry.

Jesus
19th January 2016, 09:07 AM
Where did I mention sab alliances in my post? I just stated that WP have got their asses handed to them all war. Go ahead and try to dodge that comment again, Squib.

The fact that you posted your sabstats on GUA and 95% of WP haven't, does not mean you are winning the war. Good thing we post them to eachother and have a laugh over how you are convinced you are the ubersablord2000

That being said, see you next week :)

Damedog
19th January 2016, 02:41 PM
Since WP seems scared to post it's sab stats, we can't know for sure how they are doing comparatively. However, I do know that the top killer board is filled in it's top 5 slots with just KoA/PHNX members. There is only one WP member of any significance in that regard.

If that is a sign of their sabbing skills as well, which judging from my losses and logs it is, then this really can't be called a war. Massacre would be a more apt term.

random
19th January 2016, 03:08 PM
I used the "F word" toward WP?

What... fail??

I haven't been in your logs, douchebag. I haven't had an account for over 5 days. You know, RL getting busy and all. So my gold went to octo,/coward/yet another account blazing through your armory..

honestly, it's the first time anyone has even proven the saying "dumber than a box of rocks". I just thought it was a witty comment. *shrugs*

biglou250
19th January 2016, 03:11 PM
The fact that you posted your sabstats on GUA and 95% of WP haven't, does not mean you are winning the war. Good thing we post them to eachother and have a laugh over how you are convinced you are the ubersablord2000

When you are afraid to post your own stats its indicative that yours are way less (Sab stats are what drives sab alliances, are you going to make up your mind about what WP is?). I also find it funny how you'd be posting any stats at all since you haven't sabbed anyone in 5-6 weeks. Could you invite me to the thread in game where you guys are chatting? It's probably a Squib/Jesus jerkin fest.

You selling next week?

SabSquad
19th January 2016, 10:49 PM
I used the "F word" toward WP?

What... fail??

I haven't been in your logs, douchebag. I haven't had an account for over 5 days. You know, RL getting busy and all. So my gold went to octo,/coward/yet another account blazing through your armory..

honestly, it's the first time anyone has even proven the saying "dumber than a box of rocks". I just thought it was a witty comment. *shrugs*

...wtf man, you really sold to octo???? that was a joke back then you know. But i seemed to be correct

sad sad saaad people :D what the hell, im even surprised :D you silly chickenshit boy :)

Octo
20th January 2016, 03:01 AM
I'm sure enjoying that gold.
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 40,567,336,000 Gold

random
20th January 2016, 04:01 AM
Yep.. My gold is being very well used..
Considering it's helped sab more than the value of your armory everyday..

#uselessWPpropagandamakingpeopledumber

kavallier
20th January 2016, 08:07 AM

Why are you even in this thread? You haven't been relevant to this war in over a month now:

4 weeks 1 day ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 9 1

Better reserve this thread for people that are actually fighting in this war.

SabSquad
20th January 2016, 01:46 PM
When you are afraid to post your own stats its indicative that yours are way less (Sab stats are what drives sab alliances, are you going to make up your mind about what WP is?). I also find it funny how you'd be posting any stats at all since you haven't sabbed anyone in 5-6 weeks. Could you invite me to the thread in game where you guys are chatting? It's probably a Squib/Jesus jerkin fest.

You selling next week?

still not reading the history pages and asking your teammates do you

biglou250
20th January 2016, 01:57 PM
still not reading the history pages and asking your teammates do you

Let's run through this logic.

Jesus says the stats don't matter. They are irrelevant towards determining a victor in a war in this text based numbers game.

Squad says look at the age history. Our stats are so 1337 and we are super big bad sabber alliance.

Can you idiots not contradict each other?

Honestly, I think WP has an identity crisis. Its clear that some play in your chain to rank and others play to sab/war (which you do pretty horribly tbh). You need to figure out what you are trying to be and get back to me.

Also, you have stated many times in this thread for me to "ask my teammates" something. Can you break it down for me on exactly what the hell you are talking about?

Malian
20th January 2016, 02:10 PM
~Yeah, I didn't get that last one either Squad. Drinking a lil too much of that Belgian Coffee ? Just post your stats. Mine Suck so yours can't possibly be any worse:)

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 61,531,790,000 Gold

SabSquad
21st January 2016, 02:00 PM

Jesus says the stats don't matter. They are irrelevant towards determining a victor in a war in this text based numbers game.

Squad says look at the age history. Our stats are so 1337 and we are super big bad sabber alliance.

Honestly, I think WP has an identity crisis. Its clear that some play in your chain to rank and others play to sab/war (which you do pretty horribly tbh). You need to figure out what you are trying to be and get back to me.

Also, you have stated many times in this thread for me to "ask my teammates" something. Can you break it down for me on exactly what the hell you are talking about?

You silly noodle. Contradictions and topic jumping are phnx kinda expertise (ow and bambi's).

You mentioned the post before "sab stats is what drives a sab alliance". Since you topic jumper will avoid the subject involving the top saboteur page, you will not get it.

We are a sab alliance, and the history pages (shown several times before in link) shows that. And your teammate (the almighty andy), and probably some other phnx dudes who were dwelling here when you were away from the game, could tell you why the top saboteur page was deleted.

A hint, it wasnt bc of malian

You've ranted paaaaages about sab alliance stuff, while even players like jesus holds a total sabbed value multiple multiple times of what you ever sabbed... never got your lousy comments about that one. I only comment on what you post, you made this topic btw, but hej

Octo
21st January 2016, 02:22 PM
What does a lack of top sabbers statistic have anything to do with this war? What is your point even? Is the removal of that statistic your excuse of doing a shitty job at being a sab alliance, especially with your only proper account, Seventeen, being a complete and total ranker?

Seventeen
21st January 2016, 03:18 PM
Kinda funny to read this. Most of you are so immature with your lame comments trying to show who is the biggest idiot. Can we all just play the game we want and not how some other person think it should be played. I like to have a nice rank, so what? I have top 5 spy for some time now, what do you want me to do? Keep buying spy? I can sab all of you already and I do that every day.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 18,917,820,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 116,182,248,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 7,327,363,996 Gold

Malian
21st January 2016, 03:33 PM
You silly noodle. Contradictions and topic jumping are phnx kinda expertise (ow and bambi's).

You mentioned the post before "sab stats is what drives a sab alliance". Since you topic jumper will avoid the subject involving the top saboteur page, you will not get it.

We are a sab alliance, and the history pages (shown several times before in link) shows that. And your teammate (the almighty andy), and probably some other phnx dudes who were dwelling here when you were away from the game, could tell you why the top saboteur page was deleted.

You've ranted paaaaages about sab alliance stuff, while even players like jesus holds a total sabbed value multiple multiple times of what you ever sabbed... never got your lousy comments about that one. I only comment on what you post, you made this topic btw, but hej

~Wait a minute !!! You mean this whole time I thought the Top Saboteur Page was deleted because of me and I was wrong. Your jerking my chain now Squad trying to make me feel bad. I just want the top spokesgirl for WolfPack :lamer: to simply post their sabstats for this age so I can be humbled by their presence:)

biglou250
21st January 2016, 05:24 PM

I find it extremely humorous how you think WP's mediocre stats had anything to do with top sabbers list being taken away. Just fkn lol.

If you really believe (and I think you do) that WP are a sab chain then you are slightly more retarded than I originally thought.

Jesus
21st January 2016, 09:26 PM

Twist my words all you want nancy, but all I said was that just because you are POSTING your damage, and 95% of WP isnt POSTING their damage (mainly because they dont have and account and/or care to be on a childrens E-peen comparing competition on GUA) doesnt mean you are winning the war.

Now I've noticed you have trouble reading so I highlighted the part your brain failed to oversee last post. Hope you are able to comprehend.

My regards.

Jesus
21st January 2016, 09:33 PM
Kinda funny to read this. Most of you are so immature with your lame comments trying to show who is the biggest idiot. Can we all just play the game we want and not how some other person think it should be played. I like to have a nice rank, so what? I have top 5 spy for some time now, what do you want me to do? Keep buying spy? I can sab all of you already and I do that every day.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 18,917,820,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 116,182,248,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 7,327,363,996 Gold

Oh wait what, the truth has been posted? Damn this is going to be a boring thread if the rest follows seventeens example. Which they wont and dont need. WP has nothing to prove, nor do i. For reference, indeed just look at the last ages before andy removed EoA sabtotals, because of many complaints from the DA whoring club that is RoC (the lot in this thread may be the only exceptions left)

And to clear this out: I don't take shame in being too busy irl to participate in this 10 man war. Hell i didnt even find the time to sell off after taking a week to burn a few turns. If you like to believe you sabbed me out of this war then enjoy the illusion.

SabSquad
21st January 2016, 10:55 PM
I find it extremely humorous how you think WP's mediocre stats had anything to do with top sabbers list being taken away. Just fkn lol.

If you really believe (and I think you do) that WP are a sab chain then you are slightly more retarded than I originally thought.

Actually. Yes. If there is is no valid counterarguement. Yes

Extra: when was the top saboteur page removed? The age when pack members wrecked so much tools people started feeling depressed

"hey, why don't you do something about the sabbing for once?" - said nobody ever

Removed top sabbers daily, sab ranks will not be shown at the end of this age. Find a better reason to sab, you meanie! Like, a bona fide war, or something. Yeah, I know, I never finished the war system...:(

You mean mean wolfs! I hate all of you! please stop playing roc

Hiato
21st January 2016, 11:15 PM
Oh wait what, the truth has been posted? Damn this is going to be a boring thread if the rest follows seventeens example. Which they wont and dont need. WP has nothing to prove, nor do i. For reference, indeed just look at the last ages before andy removed EoA sabtotals, because of many complaints from the DA whoring club that is RoC (the lot in this thread may be the only exceptions left)

And to clear this out: I don't take shame in being too busy irl to participate in this 10 man war. Hell i didnt even find the time to sell off after taking a week to burn a few turns. If you like to believe you sabbed me out of this war then enjoy the illusion.

After all the crap you've posted so far, this is the best you end up with Jesus?

Check previous ages ? LMAO, Is that what you keep telling WP to keep your selfish/ignorant a$$ around? LOOOOL.

You just hitted rock bottom on the lame scale, so congratulations... You costed WP millions of soldiers with atleast 600b gold sabotaged done so far by this "10 man". And the best you can come up with is roughly making about about 20b sabotage damage and a middle of age sell of about 40b-ish..

And yet you come here and post with your face clean after a month of complete absence about how you aren't losing this war... :lamer:

Just look around dude, WP had (and still is actually) one of the largest alliance in the game(At the moment)... But all that potential is LOST *poof* gone, because of such a bad leadership, that has no idea how to make the calls on how/who/when to war.

Oh and everyone can see you guys(WP) are rankers by your high sentries(Not you Jesus the ones that are actually active, lmao.), it's a shame that as the second largest alliance in the game you will be out of the top 5 by the end of this age because of Jesus. A big shame really...

It was our pleasure thou, I can only imagine the faces of over 20 WP players after reading "GetrektWP" in their logs everyday since week 3, with so few of them actually being able to do anything back. :rofl:.

Oh and for Seventeen here's a little word of advice:
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/eb/3b/f6/eb3bf6d2bcf2ecaf1ee944306d115dd2.jpg

Nice to see WP's "Grace" also runs among it's high ranks. Hahaha.
I hope wildfire has higher stats than you because if she doesn't than WP is actually doing much worst than I thought..

gg wp.

andyt683
22nd January 2016, 06:54 AM
Extra: when was the top saboteur page removed? The age when pack members wrecked so much tools people started feeling depressed

For the last time, I'll explain why top sabber was removed.

We conducted an exit poll on new accounts that were leaving RoC within 2 weeks of signing up. The lead cause was that they were getting zero'ed out for no apparent reason, and couldn't advance in the game. At the time, there was a competition to be "top sabber", which was leading to this. If your name was on the top of that list, as you're bragging, it's a fair to middling chance you helped scare away over 300 new players over the course of a few ages. Every top sabber professed to not sab new people, but every time I looked in the logs of deleted accounts, there were the same names. New players are something we can not afford to lose if we want RoC to survive.

TL;DR: It got taken away because it led to behavior detrimental to the game. No other reason.

As for sab damage, WP vs PHNX is pretty lopsided towards PHNX. WP vs KoA close, but WP is ahead.

Soldiers and coverts killed is a whoooooole other story.

I'm not saying much because I'm hard at work putting this data into the game in a visual way... Even though this data is "top sekrit" and "totally cheating omg"

Also, I want to give props to WolfPack during this war. They've actually been a blast, and I've had some fun in chats with them even during this whole thing. Definitely kept me interested this age.

SabSquad
22nd January 2016, 10:59 AM

We conducted an exit poll on new accounts that were leaving RoC within 2 weeks of signing up. The lead cause was that they were getting zero'ed out for no apparent reason, and couldn't advance in the game. At the time, there was a competition to be "top sabber", which was leading to this. If your name was on the top of that list, as you're bragging, it's a fair to middling chance you helped scare away over 300 new players over the course of a few ages. Every top sabber professed to not sab new people, but every time I looked in the logs of deleted accounts, there were the same names. New players are something we can not afford to lose if we want RoC to survive.

TL;DR: It got taken away because it led to behavior detrimental to the game. No other reason.

As for sab damage, WP vs PHNX is pretty lopsided towards PHNX. WP vs KoA close, but WP is ahead.

Soldiers and coverts killed is a whoooooole other story.

I'm not saying much because I'm hard at work putting this data into the game in a visual way... Even though this data is "top sekrit" and "totally cheating omg"

Also, I want to give props to WolfPack during this war. They've actually been a blast, and I've had some fun in chats with them even during this whole thing. Definitely kept me interested this age.

Thanks for the detailed info. I hope you know by reading alot of posts that the last thing i want is to let the roc player base die. Tried some desperate stuff to recruit new player over facebook and such ;)
Ok, point made about the player base.

Well, a confirmation for lou, who won't grasp the fact that the WP alliance is a sab alliance, and loves to sab.

@haiti: thats the biggest horsecrap post i read so far. Nobody cares about you spending 5 bucks for a namechange, nobody cares about the top 5 when it comes to warring. Our players stick by it.
If you don't watch your own game, your top 5 is gone too, and you do care
Im already waiting for your excuses at age ending, bigtime

kavallier
22nd January 2016, 11:05 AM

Well no surprise there, Seventeen is their top sabber and i'm at about the same amount of damage sabbed, Sabotage Damage (condensed) 124,032,087,000 Gold.
And i'm not even the top sabber in phnx...
But props where it's due, this war has been alot of fun and is actually the only reason I started playing again. I'm always a sucker for a good war...
And i'll give props to people like Seventeen, wildfire, pickle_pus and iena who have been in my logs everyday! I can always respect such dedication.

Do you two jerk off to eachothers posts? I bet you two are facetiming with your dicks out while spreading that cancerous bullshit you spit out all day.

Since the only way you get your fun is through trollposts on GUA to make up for what you lack ingame, I've decided to disallow you even that little spark of joy in your miserable existence and I'll continue communicating to you on the battlefield only.

k thx bai

Kind of ironic that you're doing the complete opposite now and only talking on gua instead of the battlefield.
I'm sure your inactivity has nothing to do with the fact that your type of account (while working well in the beginning of the age) is completely unsustainable in the middle and late stage of the age.
As soon as you train too many coverts they'll get massed away, selling and rebuying is alot harder because with no sentry almost everyone ghosts you and even if you had 20 bill spy, your small sov would mean that the amount you could sab from any big account would be greatly diminished. So yes, you got pwned in this war.

In closing I would like to say that it's good to see that there are at least a few alliances left who know where the fun is in this game, the fun part is not the end-result but it's the journey towards it.
Any alliance who claims to have had more fun this age than phnx, koa and wp, I'd point my finger at and call them a liar.

biglou250
25th January 2016, 12:05 AM
Well, a confirmation for lou, who won't grasp the fact that the WP alliance is a sab alliance, and loves to sab.

If WP are a sab alliance, then the sab alliance standards have really fallen by the wayside. I mean lets be real here, (no trolling, no bullshit) do you think any of the older sab alliances would proclaim page after page of this 50 page spamfest that they are a big bad sab alliance or do you think they'd build their accounts and just sab you? If you spent the time on your account that you have spent on GUA typing your replies maybe you'd actually matter in game.

@haiti: thats the biggest horsecrap post i read so far. Nobody cares about you spending 5 bucks for a namechange, nobody cares about the top 5 when it comes to warring. Our players stick by it.
If you don't watch your own game, your top 5 is gone too, and you do care
Im already waiting for your excuses at age ending, bigtime

Swab, what in the shit are you going on about m8? Most of the time I think you logon to GUA half drunk and type stuff.

Meanwhile, PHNX and KoA hold 8/10 of the Top Killers with one lone WP gunman.

Captain_Levi [~KoA~] 3,773,994
GetRektWPlou250 [PHNX] 2,702,139
biglou250 [PHNX] 2,369,063
Ryknow [~KoA~] 2,098,729
smalllou250 [PHNX] 1,788,998
WartGasm [IF-WP] 1,783,849
megalou250 [PHNX] 1,669,788
damnitbambi [~KoA~] 1,642,383
andyt683 [PHNX] 1,363,221
Cursory [BBLDT] 1,097,698

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 174,237,512,000 Gold

*waits for Jesus to login and tell me stats don't matter*

SabSquad
25th January 2016, 03:15 PM
If WP are a sab alliance, then the sab alliance standards have really fallen by the wayside. I mean lets be real here, (no trolling, no bullshit) do you think any of the older sab alliances would proclaim page after page of this 50 page spamfest that they are a big bad sab alliance or do you think they'd build their accounts and just sab you? If you spent the time on your account that you have spent on GUA typing your replies maybe you'd actually matter in game.

Swab, what in the shit are you going on about m8? Most of the time I think you logon to GUA half drunk and type stuff.

Meanwhile, PHNX and KoA hold 8/10 of the Top Killers with one lone WP gunman.

Captain_Levi [~KoA~] 3,773,994
GetRektWPlou250 [PHNX] 2,702,139
biglou250 [PHNX] 2,369,063
Ryknow [~KoA~] 2,098,729
smalllou250 [PHNX] 1,788,998
WartGasm [IF-WP] 1,783,849
megalou250 [PHNX] 1,669,788
damnitbambi [~KoA~] 1,642,383
andyt683 [PHNX] 1,363,221
Cursory [BBLDT] 1,097,698

Sabotage Damage (condensed) 174,237,512,000 Gold

*waits for Jesus to login and tell me stats don't matter*

No fool, you asked if our chain is sab alliance and doubts it. Not us. You.
We don't say it, you ask us. This is your spamfest. Yours

And for me personnaly, about all the killer stuff. Waw cool, attacking accounts on the bf with 5 turns. Cool, fun, interesting... just my thought tough..not my cup of tea

Yes man, i read another of your lame and empty posts about your own big self esteem, and all i could think about is a pile of fresh warm brown tennisballs

https://cannibalismtoday.files.wordpress.com/2012/05/horse-shit.jpg

sod the f*ck off and lose the age already hotshot :)

biglou250
25th January 2016, 03:35 PM
And for me personnaly, about all the killer stuff. Waw cool, attacking accounts on the bf with 5 turns. Cool, fun, interesting... just my thought tough..not my cup of tea

Ah, ok. Totally ignoring one of the game's warring strategies does seem to fit your M.O.

http://i.imgur.com/BdNRQq8.gif

sod the f*ck off and lose the age already hotshot :)

How does one lose the age?

Hiato
26th January 2016, 10:16 AM
So... it took a while... But I've finally understand how jesus and squad operate.

They just happen to be very faithful supporters AND practitioners of Wimp Lo's philosophy. Where basicly: When it comes to competing, a bad performance is a good one... So ultimately: Losing IS winning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

Way to go jesus and squib~ Gotta recognize your devotion to stupidity.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/c/c4/Good_job.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140204232911

Malian
26th January 2016, 03:36 PM
So... it took a while... But I've finally understand how jesus and squad operate.

They just happen to be very faithful supporters AND practitioners of Wimp Lo's philosophy. Where basicly: When it comes to competing, a bad performance is a good one... So ultimately: Losing IS winning!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d696t3yALAY

Way to go jesus and squib~ Gotta recognize your devotion to stupidity.
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/glee/images/c/c4/Good_job.gif/revision/latest?cb=20140204232911

~Dammit Hiato, Big Lou I am tired of cleaning coca cola off of my computer screen, the keyboard is malfuntioning and my nose burns!!!

SabSquad
26th January 2016, 10:49 PM
Man you guys really love to sniff each others farts do ya :).

biglou250
27th January 2016, 02:50 PM
Man you guys really love to sniff each others farts do ya :).

No way, Squib. You seen what Hiato eats? That guy could gas out a small Kurdish village.

andyt683
27th January 2016, 05:18 PM
No way, Squib. You seen what Hiato eats? That guy could gas out a small Kurdish village.

Pretty sure he's classified as Biological Warfare by the UN.

biglou250
29th January 2016, 12:06 AM
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 218,241,635,000 Gold

http://i.imgur.com/n3MfSwK.gif

Jesus
29th January 2016, 10:26 AM
If WP are a sab alliance, then the sab alliance standards have really fallen by the wayside. I mean lets be real here, (no trolling, no bullshit) do you think any of the older sab alliances would proclaim page after page of this 50 page spamfest that they are a big bad sab alliance or do you think they'd build their accounts and just sab you?

Actually thats exactly what guys like spamallier, bonsai and their respective alliances (CDE / BSS) used to do back in the day. Hence the multiple digit forum reply counts. In this case there are 2/20 members deflecting YOUR deluded claims, not making our own.

Any more questions?

Octo
29th January 2016, 12:32 PM
Yeah I have a question. I'm a bit confused - if you guys dislike it so much when an alliance avoids going to war at any cost - why don't you war those guys?

andyt683
29th January 2016, 05:54 PM
In this case there are 2/20 members deflecting YOUR deluded claims, not making our own.

Deluded would imply they are wrong. They're not.

WP is hardly showing up to this one, despite having more members. A select few are really carrying the bulk of the war, and that doesn't include the idiots replying to this thread.

I'm pretty sure 5 of your top 6 most active (and there are only about 6) aren't even subscribed to GUA. Iena (the 6th) has a negative correlation between posting stuff on GUA and actually participating in the war.

SabSquad
31st January 2016, 03:51 AM

WP is hardly showing up to this one, despite having more members. A select few are really carrying the bulk of the war, and that doesn't include the idiots replying to this thread.

I'm pretty sure 5 of your top 6 most active (and there are only about 6) aren't even subscribed to GUA. Iena (the 6th) has a negative correlation between posting stuff on GUA and actually participating in the war.

You have 4 players getting results. The rest even i can handle, and that includes Koa. And yea they are not subscribed, noticed by now?

biglou250
31st January 2016, 02:33 PM
You have 4 players getting results. The rest even i can handle, and that includes Koa. And yea they are not subscribed, noticed by now?

4 players?

I know between KoA and PHNX we have 4 players over 200bil sabbed total and another 3 or 4 with 100-150bil+ sabbed.

I assume Seventeen is probably over the 200 bil mark by now but is probably the only one in WP. Iena/Wildfire/pickle are probably in the 100-150bil range. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

SabSquad
31st January 2016, 02:41 PM
4 players?

I know between KoA and PHNX we have 4 players over 200bil sabbed total and another 3 or 4 with 100-150bil+ sabbed.

I assume Seventeen is probably over the 200 bil mark by now but is probably the only one in WP. Iena/Wildfire/pickle are probably in the 100-150bil range. (Correct me if I'm wrong)

Probably, again, i never had the task of going over at our boards to ask sab damages bc they arent registered on Gua to respond to your questions.

Koa is malian and polter. The rest is massing crew you guys abuse to get extras. Players like bambi and storm are cannon fodder who keep sentry and Da around to get wrecked.
Capitan is sitting on bills or dead armory while playing fallout, and ryknow is doing his best for some damage on accounts like mine who need to recycle daily bc of phnx

Octo
31st January 2016, 03:33 PM
Meanwhile, Jesus' entire armory is wrecked.

iENA
1st February 2016, 02:55 AM

Are you paticipating at this war? I think your correlation is more negative then mine. You care more to rise your SE rather then sabbing or slaying (your poor 5x1 are making me no damage btw)

4 days 6 hours ago andyt683 LOST 6,470,559 Gold 325 3,121 6,671,612,428 812,810,273 1
4 days 6 hours ago andyt683 LOST 7,058,792 Gold 332 2,990 6,190,773,454 830,611,116 1
4 days 6 hours ago andyt683 LOST 7,700,500 Gold 326 3,181 6,642,742,076 815,029,635 1
4 days 6 hours ago andyt683 LOST 8,400,546 Gold 332 3,328 6,748,910,966 830,008,330 1
4 days 6 hours ago andyt683 LOST 9,164,232 Gold 335 3,395 6,736,057,815 839,165,014 1

Did you allready give up?

P.S. = I know you are obsessed with me, maybe you dream about me as well, stop yourself these mental saws!

Gold Lost to Sabotage 35,864,204,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 156,610,751,000 Gold

Considering my spy is 1/2 of yours and considering the fact that I got no sell (how many did you have? 3? 4?) . I'm proud of myself, sincerly, I'm awesome!

What is your Gold Lost to Sabotage Bigchiken?

Octo
1st February 2016, 03:46 AM
Gold Lost to Sabotage 22,423,600,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 90,972,401,000 Gold

Not bad for someone who started the age over a month late, right?

Also, Iena, no shit that andy buys sentry if he chooses to not sab, what would he need spy for? Please think before you post.

iENA
1st February 2016, 04:08 AM

Also, Iena, no shit that andy buys sentry if he chooses to not sab, what would he need spy for? Please think before you post.

I speak and say what I want and you will definitely can't decide if what I say is right or wrong. Wash your mouth before you say my name.

P.S. =
how many times your girlfriend must be defended by you?

andyt683
1st February 2016, 05:05 AM
Are you paticipating at this war? I think your correlation is more negative then mine. You care more to rise your SE rather then sabbing or slaying (your poor 5x1 are making me no damage btw)

I'm not raising my spy, since I'll never use it. Someone else finds me targets to slay, and 5x'ing your chain makes me happy enough. I'm doing my little part in this war we've got. It's definitely paying off, since I'm in the top 10 for killing the most soldiers this age.

I think your correlation is more negative then mine.

Since English isn't your first language, I'm assuming you misunderstood what I said. I was referring to the fact that your periods of posting a lot on GUA coincided with you being less active in the game, and vice versa.

I'm on GUA all the time, since I kind of need to read what's going on to make informed choices about the game. There is no correlation between me active on GUA and active in game, or there might be a slight positive correlation, as I did leave GUA when I quit RoC last time...

Either way, it's a statistics observation, not an insult.

P.S. = I know you are obsessed with me, maybe you dream about me as well, stop yourself these mental saws!

You're just a name on my PC screen, honestly. Your actions in the past, and the sense of entitlement you seem to have bother me as a developer, but you're a symptom of a larger problem, and something that doesn't belong in this thread, no matter how much you keep bringing it up.

iENA
1st February 2016, 05:45 AM
I'm not raising my spy, since I'll never use it. Someone else finds me targets to slay, and 5x'ing your chain makes me happy enough. I'm doing my little part in this war we've got. It's definitely paying off, since I'm in the top 10 for killing the most soldiers this age.

Since English isn't your first language, I'm assuming you misunderstood what I said. I was referring to the fact that your periods of posting a lot on GUA coincided with you being less active in the game, and vice versa.

I'm on GUA all the time, since I kind of need to read what's going on to make informed choices about the game. There is no correlation between me active on GUA and active in game, or there might be a slight positive correlation, as I did leave GUA when I quit RoC last time...

Either way, it's a statistics observation, not an insult.

You're just a name on my PC screen, honestly. Your actions in the past, and the sense of entitlement you seem to have bother me as a developer, but you're a symptom of a larger problem, and something that doesn't belong in this thread, no matter how much you keep bringing it up.

yes, I'm the bad guy. I like it!

Malian
1st February 2016, 09:30 AM

~Guy!!!! I thought you were a Short Pudgy Italian Woman. You just ruined the fantasy :(

biglou250
1st February 2016, 10:25 AM
Gold Lost to Sabotage 35,864,204,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 156,610,751,000 Gold

Considering my spy is 1/2 of yours and considering the fact that I got no sell (how many did you have? 3? 4?) . I'm proud of myself, sincerly, I'm awesome!

What is your Gold Lost to Sabotage Bigchiken?

Considering your relatively low aat, I would of thought your Gold Lost would be lower.

Gold Lost to Sabotage 41,139,235,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) 247,389,845,000 Gold
Sabotage Cost 15,691,018,312 Gold

I got a 20bil sell from micro and 33bil from Hiato. I'm sorry Iena that no one in your alliances like you enough to give you some gold. They apparently like giving it to others, though. :(

Italians usually are the bad guys.

SabSquad
1st February 2016, 10:27 AM

Lame post. I agree with Iena on andy's participation...

biglou250
1st February 2016, 11:12 AM

I find it funny that you can question andy's participation in the war when the only thing you do is post on GUA. I've seen andy posting logs from banzais and sabs. More than I can say for you, Squib.

Octo
1st February 2016, 11:45 AM

Lame post. I agree with biglou250 on your participation...

SabSquad
1st February 2016, 01:33 PM
I find it funny that you can question andy's participation in the war when the only thing you do is post on GUA. I've seen andy posting logs from banzais and sabs. More than I can say for you, Squib.

I sab almost daily with some exeptions, and did post my sab damage several times. To bad you 4 were out of my range from the start.
So the sabs are on your smaller accounts and koa's.

Don't blame Iena for not getting any sells (or yet), while you would take outside chain sells with no hesitation. At least mind your own war, instead of taking cash from hypocrits, or asking Koa for aid ;)

biglou250
1st February 2016, 03:38 PM
I sab almost daily with some exeptions, and did post my sab damage several times. To bad you 4 were out of my range from the start.

Don't blame Iena for not getting any sells (or yet), while you would take outside chain sells with no hesitation. At least mind your own war, instead of taking cash from hypocrits, or asking Koa for aid ;)

Out of chain sells? You are telling me with a straight face you wouldn't take a sell from someone outside WP if they came up and said "Hey m8 want 100bil?"? (Not sure who you are referring to here as the ppl would sold to me were in chain.)

PHNX never asked KoA for aid either. They had their own reasons for warring WP. Not sure why but it probably had to do with that chicken Jesus.

Octo
1st February 2016, 05:12 PM

You 4? If you mean me as part of that, I didn't start roc until over a month into the age. As for the sells, half of those were caught, the other half came from PHNX supporters.

SabSquad
1st February 2016, 10:32 PM
You 4? If you mean me as part of that, I didn't start roc until over a month into the age. As for the sells, half of those were caught, the other half came from PHNX supporters.

Woops yeah, my bad. It needed to say you 3, bc it was you who became the 4rth after recieving a sell. Well andy says to me the sell wasnt extremely big, and you slayed alot.

Yes lou, but its a bad point to make. You have turds like random selling off to one of you members, to boost their sab capacity with bills. Kinda lame to say to Iena that he didn't get any sells from our chain, while phnx takes supporter money from outside chain, even with these people not wanting to indentify themselfs. While clearly they see Wp as an enemy :). If people want to fight their war, then do it!

PolterGeist
1st February 2016, 10:41 PM
PHNX never asked KoA for aid either. They had their own reasons for warring WP. Not sure why but it probably had to do with that chicken Jesus.

It honestly all comes down to Pyro's face. I just don't like it.

JeNnAjAmEsoN
2nd February 2016, 11:43 AM
WP, not sure how you are doing at war but here in GUA you are being properly slapped. Thanks for the fun :)

SabSquad
2nd February 2016, 12:02 PM
WP, not sure how you are doing at war but here in GUA you are being properly slapped. Thanks for the fun :)

..not another nameless tool

HideYoKidsHideYoWife
3rd February 2016, 03:00 PM
as an outside observer, i must say WP are looking like hypocrites when they complain about phnx getting sells and their ppl like wildfire constantly get sells to build sentry. how many sells does that make for him, like 3 or 4? lol

*goes back to buying DA and clicking*

Octo
3rd February 2016, 03:11 PM
I'm not complaining, WP is down one account who could sab me. Go WP!

SabSquad
3rd February 2016, 10:43 PM
as an outside observer, i must say WP are looking like hypocrites when they complain about phnx getting sells and their ppl like wildfire constantly get sells to build sentry. how many sells does that make for him, like 3 or 4? lol

*goes back to buying DA and clicking*

sells inchain or from outside chain is a huge difference, expecially when its brought up by the opposition as a valid point they want to make

HideYoKidsHideYoWife
3rd February 2016, 11:42 PM
sells inchain or from outside chain is a huge difference, expecially when its brought up by the opposition as a valid point they want to make

what is the difference...

seems to me if would matter what stat you use the gold for not wear it came from.

random
4th February 2016, 02:47 AM
I sold from outside chain to PHNX...

Why??

Because I can and my gold is hurting WP..

So it's good gold.. It was a few weeks ago now but was in excess of 100bil if I remember correctly:p..

But mainly I sold because PHNX is grand.. Not hypocrites, not whining babies, they are playing the game like its meant to be played.

So in closing.

High 5 PHNX! Woot

High 5, the the face, with a chair to you squib, you're constantly letting down the human race with your replies!

andyt683
4th February 2016, 04:00 AM
PHNX is just a bunch of fun lovin' idiots.

Remind me to tell everyone the story of that time biglou changed our alliance name, but couldn't change it back because the name was already taken :>

iENA
4th February 2016, 09:11 AM

GUA is a jungle and you, random and HideYoKidsHideYoWife are just monkeys jumping from one tree to another as best suits you.

P.S. = never saw some cowards like you around, go back and hide yourself behind GUA...

P.S. = just to know, has for a long time that I had not so pleasure to play an age of ROC like this one, tnx to PHNX and KOA to show how this game should really be play.

SabSquad
4th February 2016, 10:31 AM
I sold from outside chain to PHNX...

Why??

Because I can and my gold is hurting WP..

So it's good gold.. It was a few weeks ago now but was in excess of 100bil if I remember correctly:p..

But mainly I sold because PHNX is grand.. Not hypocrites, not whining babies, they are playing the game like its meant to be played.

So in closing.

High 5 PHNX! Woot

High 5, the the face, with a chair to you squib, you're constantly letting down the human race with your replies!

And you, are a sad boy. :) And i know you know, and i know people who read this know, i even know most of phnx knows.

if you don't know, you're a maggot :).

Easy as pie, simple as cake.

Octo
4th February 2016, 11:01 AM
Meanwhile you guys keep throwing around shit that seems to make sense to yourselves but everyone else reads it and just thinks you've gone nuts. I don't see whats wrong with what random did, please explain why it's wrong? You keep calling him out for it and saying that somehow its wrong to give PHNX an out of chain sell but you never said why exactly it's wrong. As for Iena, you keep claiming that this is "the way roc is supposed to be played" but thats just wrong. The main goal of the game is to win the age. How is sabbing for whoever has the biggest ... pickaxe, in any way related to that? I'm not saying it's wrong to be a sab chain, but it's definitely not wrong to be a ranking chain, and if you hate them so much, maybe you should war them instead.

Cheers.

biglou250
4th February 2016, 12:25 PM
PHNX is just a bunch of fun lovin' idiots.

Remind me to tell everyone the story of that time biglou changed our alliance name, but couldn't change it back because the name was already taken :>

That was fun! Hahaha. :facepalm:

SabSquad
4th February 2016, 02:26 PM
Meanwhile you guys keep throwing around shit that seems to make sense to yourselves but everyone else reads it and just thinks you've gone nuts. I don't see whats wrong with what random did, please explain why it's wrong? You keep calling him out for it and saying that somehow its wrong to give PHNX an out of chain sell but you never said why exactly it's wrong. As for Iena, you keep claiming that this is "the way roc is supposed to be played" but thats just wrong. The main goal of the game is to win the age. How is sabbing for whoever has the biggest ... pickaxe, in any way related to that? I'm not saying it's wrong to be a sab chain, but it's definitely not wrong to be a ranking chain, and if you hate them so much, maybe you should war them instead.

Cheers.

... dude, dude... you're hopeless. Hopeless. And if he hates us that much, he knows where to find me/us. Ow wait, he won't, and never will.

ps: Iena does. And did, several ages.

Octo
4th February 2016, 02:50 PM
Once again you don't reply with a proper response but instead, say something about how bad we are. Without a proper reason. Zero content, zero sense.

Seventeen
4th February 2016, 03:52 PM
Octo, it looks like Phoenix is getting used like a little bitch. You get some coins and use it to fight, while the guys who give you those couple coins are to afraid to lose some toys. If you know what im saying.

Octo
4th February 2016, 05:05 PM
Except we fight anyway, sell or not, it's not a couple of coins but everything they lose anyway, and your analogy doesn't actually have a part that made sense.

They sacrificed their accounts to see you guys get rekt. We'll deliver.

Hiato
4th February 2016, 07:31 PM
Octo, it looks like Phoenix is getting used like a little bitch. You get some coins and use it to fight, while the guys who give you those couple coins are to afraid to lose some toys. If you know what im saying.

Phoenix getting used because octo got a sell from random(who happened to be in phnx some ages ago)? LMAOOO.

If you wanna talk about anyone getting used and trashed out in this war, talk about yourselfs and how Jesus tricked you into running after PHNX, just to ditch your asses a couple of weeks in Fool. ROFL!

Jesus... (and WP's stupidity overall) are the ONLY reasons you guys won't be ranking nowhere near as well as the last 2 ages.... :sadface: From your alliance profile:

Age 19 ~ IntoTheFire-WolfPack #3 alliance
SuchGoldNoDAWOW took #3 without any sells and #2 clicker!
Age 20 ~ IntoTheFire-WolfPack #3 alliance
tintin - #10
pickle_Puss_IF - #12
Queen_Cersei - #14
Seventeen - #20
Jarex_CA - #22
Bass_IF - #29
Bobxbob - #30
PyroTeknics - #34
boogieman - #47
Muncheese - #50
lolRip.

I'm sure you guys must have learned alot this age from getting rekt as hard as you have, thou. lolz.
gg wp...You wanna be rankers you...
Lmao.

SabSquad
4th February 2016, 10:47 PM
Once again you don't reply with a proper response but instead, say something about how bad we are. Without a proper reason. Zero content, zero sense.

You post just to keep the convo going. About content, if you don't got what i meant from the start, you're a person without content.

You and people like random make Chuck Norris cry man.