PDA

View Full Version : RIP, Badger

Shiggity
28th October 2015, 12:09 PM
This morning I received the sad news that Badger, the intrepid leader of WolfPack, has died. We are very sad to learn of his passing; he was a long-time player, an active member of the RoC/KoC community, and a good friend to many. He suffered a lot of pain in the last years, so we can be thankful he is now pain-free and at rest. We offer our sincere condolences and deep sympathies to his family and many friends.

RIP, Badger! You made RoC more interesting. We'll miss you.

Now, shine those pickaxes and get busy, old friend! Time to sab!

I have just received news that Badger, our beloved founder and leader, have passed away.

His cousin said he just didn't have the strength to overcome the last sick spell.

For the longest time, the wolfpack was his family. His passing is a big blow to us. We comfort ourselves with the thought that he is now free from pain and at peace. He will always be remembered with fondness.

i tried to recall who his friends are in RoC so i can include them in this message but i am sure i have missed a lot of them. Pls. pass this sad news to others.

Thank you.

wildfire

bobxbob
28th October 2015, 12:38 PM
Jim/Badger/Smitty lived for ROC. He introduced me to ROC/KOC many Ages ago. He will be sorely missed. After his dear wife passed away he lost the will to live. ROC and the community around him kept him going, but his time was up.

RIP Old man and be united with your dear wife.

Nara
28th October 2015, 12:42 PM
Rest well my friend.

Kaya
28th October 2015, 12:55 PM
Dear God, please wrap your loving arms around the family & friends of Badger. RIP

vlad_dracusorul
28th October 2015, 01:11 PM
Dear God, please wrap your loving arms around the family & friends of Badger. RIP

sad news....RIP !

SabSquad
28th October 2015, 01:48 PM
Badger, a name and player known to me for many many years.. Thank god i still had the pleasure to play with you side by side the past ages. Ill miss you friend

iENA
28th October 2015, 03:25 PM
Jim was a friend, we played side by side for long time in ROC and KOC.
I know him since NX secure.
R.I.P. my friend

Obviously Nippler
28th October 2015, 03:45 PM
Although I didn't know you before, nor have I ever known you personally, I have known your armory very well in the past 6+ RoC ages, as you have known mine.

My condolences to everyone.

Jesus
28th October 2015, 06:06 PM
Rest in peace jimbo, you were the reason i started actively playing this game and connected me with most friends i have in RoC by taking me in WP. You are missed.

Elo_The_Great
28th October 2015, 06:37 PM
Me and him go way back to the early days of KoC, so hats off salute from me and the rest of ES you will be missed and never forgotten old friend.

GiantDave_WoC
28th October 2015, 06:46 PM
It's been a long while since we had contact but we shared quite a bit in the early days of KoC. RIP

biglou250
28th October 2015, 07:49 PM
I remembering warring with WP on many occasions and it was always fun. RIP Badger.

MFnBonsai
28th October 2015, 10:08 PM
I have posted on RoC messages regarding hearing the news and I will make one here....

Losing someone is always hard when you know them personally or even online when you spend so much time with them.... Good friends become so much more than just a name on the battlefield or even just a screen name.... Most of the time they become like family....

badger/jim/smitty was around for a long time and took the time to talk to people not just about the game which made knowing him as a person so much better than just a name on the battlefield....

He was a friend to many in every sense of the word and the community has lost a great one there.... RIP....

thealmightyfish
13th November 2015, 01:10 AM
(Removed sorry but it is not appropriate in this thread).... <<< bon

Realtalk: sucks to hear. Didn't know him very well, but everykne who's even playing this game, we've all got that lilbit of weirdness in common with each other that keeps us around :) and it sucks to think one was taken from us too soon. :( RIP.

Neat suggestion: can an admin make his account perma-active and fixed at a certain spot/ranking on the battlefield, if his alliancemates want to figure out which # is appropriate (if not his rank when he passed)?

dragonslayer
13th November 2015, 06:22 AM
Badger and I didn't always see eye to eye, but he always stayed true to his principles, and he had my respect for that. Roc lost a great player. RIP Badger

Riddick1968
29th December 2015, 05:53 AM
Honored to have known you smitty.. Rest now. Lots of love. xxx