PDA

View Full Version : Gladiators/DEMK/TUE vs FOD/NWO/AAA

Pages : [1] 2 3

SuitUp
22nd October 2015, 06:16 PM
Welcome KOC to the event you all knew was bound to happen,

Gladiators/DEMK/TUE are formally declaring war on FOD/NWO/AAA. We are outmatched on tff, member count and 20k accounts but unlike fod, that is not a fear of ours. Do I expect a victor? No. There will not be any surrenders and with the two chains’ stubbornness, it will likely go on for a very long time. Our members are informed of that.

To SR, lets face it, you never deserved to be our target. Tried to find a reason but truth be told you have done a truly outstanding job on being diplomatic this age and we cannot even pinpoint one bf issue we have had with you guys. It would have been poetic if we stood tall against a chain like yours but like I said, there was no reason to.

The only chain we have consistently had bf issues with all age long has always been fod and as long as they think they can mess with us, it will always be fod. So what better method than to go at each other the old fashion way?

We got no ranks to go for and a set of principles to stick to, so whatever the outcome, enjoy and good luck.
:<3:

ROTTENSOUL
22nd October 2015, 06:49 PM
This is the first war declaration I have seen that is mainly about ******* off another chain :D

Have fun everyone ;)

Mudvayne
22nd October 2015, 06:57 PM
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 700 2,362 49,015,922,473 39,072,739,886
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 465 1,381 44,006,650,344 38,482,858,100
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 771 2,973 53,242,692,410 34,703,013,041
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 213 992 57,738,792,426 30,193,653,311
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 611 2,190 54,488,950,134 35,614,603,989
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 885 2,799 54,086,759,842 38,428,916,653
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 487 1,804 59,975,522,886 35,727,982,427
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 571 2,415 61,969,148,777 31,870,398,884
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 556 2,018 53,918,290,702 31,908,312,004
52 minutes ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 629 2,431 66,603,302,260 35,987,253,981

At last check Hoshi had approx 60bil in repairs, 42bil lost to sabs, 400k coverts and 100k mercs/troops killed. That will make for a bad day.

Good luck everyone!

chrisl7605
22nd October 2015, 07:08 PM
Your spies successfully enter Hoshi_'s armory undetected, and destroy 3869 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Hoshi_'s armory undetected, and destroy 3879 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Beano's armory undetected, and destroy 1035 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Beano's armory undetected, and destroy 1038 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I'd call us even on your BS sabs from before

cottonball
22nd October 2015, 07:33 PM

Gladiators/DEMK/TUE are formally declaring war on FOD/NWO/AAA. We are outmatched on tff, member count and 20k accounts but unlike fod, that is not a fear of ours. Do I expect a victor? No. There will not be any surrenders and with the two chains’ stubbornness, it will likely go on for a very long time. Our members are informed of that.

you forgot, "out-classed".. LOL

I agree with Rotten, never saw a war thread have so much ass-kissing towards another alliance.. don't get me wrong I do the same on a daily basis.. I love them more than you do... :P

Anyway.. thanks for the nice fat juicy over-inflated accounts... should be fun watching the value drop like a rock..

SuitUp
22nd October 2015, 07:48 PM
homies, I'm just speaking the truth here. If at times that truth favors someone then so be it. Meanwhile if it is really threads pertaining ass kissing to alliances you are looking for, I suggest you start on your own forums. There is plenty of material there.

And yes, those accounts will drop gradually, and over time your tff advantage will show. That is all true, but another true thing is you are fighting a battle that you will not win. We will never give up and it just warms my heart that we will likely be spending a very long time together. :<3: (see I show you guys love too, don't feel too left out)

Have a good weekend fellas.

ROTTENSOUL
22nd October 2015, 07:58 PM
homies, I'm just speaking the truth here. If at times that truth favors someone then so be it. Meanwhile if it is really threads pertaining ass kissing to alliances you are looking for, I suggest you start on your own forums. There is plenty of material there.

And yes, those accounts will drop gradually, and over time your tff advantage will show. That is all true, but another true thing is you are fighting a battle that you will not win. We will never give up and it just warms my heart that we will likely be spending a very long time together. :<3: (see I show you guys love too, don't feel too left out)

Have a good weekend fellas.

You better not, you would look really stupid if you give up :D

This war can be very interesting. Of course you are only highlighting why you would be the underdog, but I am pretty sure this war will be fun and interesting for a long time (and will drag on a long time after that lol)

As for now, I am thrilled this war is finally happening. It was about damn time ;)

I currently count 124 people in your chain. Our chain values are pretty simular.
I am guessing it will be more by tomorrow since we have to add everyone 1 by 1 to our warlist.

ghoulavenger
22nd October 2015, 08:16 PM
Good luck, have fun.

TheDud
22nd October 2015, 08:19 PM
Good luck all! This should be an interesting war mmmm.

Good luck especially to Gladiators/DEMK/TUE as FoD and co have been pretty strong lately.

BRC
22nd October 2015, 10:25 PM
For shame, DC. this is the only way to open a war thread.

We are going to war Fod and we are going to enjoy it. *rollercoaster*

Especially considering FoD is apparently the only one in wars this age.

Get off your high horse 'bf issues'. The only bf issue is, you try and exist on it. And you continually find excuses to chain, and then cry to get out of approval.

hope that wasn't too harsh. ilu glads kids. can't wait to spend the next 1500 pages shit talking. you guys aren't going to let nando and mac sit on 50k turns again are you?

Wulfric
22nd October 2015, 10:28 PM
"2 weeks"

Good luck TUE :-)

cottonball
22nd October 2015, 10:56 PM
glads already surrendered twice this age to FoD.. .what's a third time and who's counting...

Best of luck to Glads...

MFnBonsai
22nd October 2015, 10:59 PM
This thread can stay as long as it is not an alliance of DC and 2 TUE members on one side and FoD on the other....

You all know the rules and what is expected so don't make me be a meanie here....

So now that FoD is at war how long until SR jump in to help??? Or has the apparent kissass opening post been enough to keep SR out of it???

SuitUp
22nd October 2015, 11:11 PM
glads already surrendered twice this age to FoD.. .what's a third time and who's counting...

Best of luck to Glads...

Link to the surrender post please? This alliance has never surrendered even once in its existence, it won't start now. Whenever you speak it is all lies whereas I can provide you a link to this:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?93607-Used-to-be-DEMK-Gladiators-amp-TUE-vs-FoD-now-just-TUE-vs-FoD&p=1468645&viewfull=1#post1468645

Sad story.

@bon I completely agree, if this thread ever becomes useless drivel like the other ones you should definitely close it.

bloodpirate
22nd October 2015, 11:27 PM
we all know lacn surrendered for you, or else you would never have stopped the war. if you never surrendered, why did you stop warring?? tue never stopped when when ROFL surrendered.. so admit it, you surrendered, or let lacn surrender for you. you can't talk your way out of it.

masterscow
23rd October 2015, 01:30 AM
popping popcorn and serving sweet tea....watching from the sidelines

good luck TUE
y'alls tenacity is inspiring

GiantDave_WoC
23rd October 2015, 01:42 AM
popping popcorn and serving sweet tea....watching from the sidelines

good luck TUE
y'alls tenacity is inspiring

???

Only 2 people from TUE are still active raiding daily not much tenacity there. The alliance is basically destroyed through bad decision making. It's very easy to play an account like that, just log in raid log out with nothing to lose. Ask Janky about how last age went when he actually had an account :)

Looks like the most pointless war in KoC that means nothing just started. Will be nice to crush gladiators again though even though they have the early advantage in bigger tffs and massively huge values

I won't be as active this war I have a lot of other stuff to do. But that doesn't mean I won't have an impact. :)

Good luck

kaoz
23rd October 2015, 02:37 AM
Especially considering FoD is apparently the only one in wars this age.

Think you forgot to mention your allies NWO/AaA again but fair enough they are basically merged into FOD and no one really cares about them anyway.

Enjoy and have fun because that's what it's all about! =)

cottonball
23rd October 2015, 06:32 AM
so what? 12 hours in so far??

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 450,786,636,000 just on the FoD script...

<3 FoD/NWO/AAA :)

BRC
23rd October 2015, 07:15 AM
I didn't even finish the list last night. I'm only at like 32b.

This is the last time I play nice too. I should've sabbed Machine earlier yesterday, as well as used a full ten turns on Vlad.

It's okay though, I'll be getting them before age end.

AnthonyO
23rd October 2015, 07:51 AM
Was sleeping time when being declared on, did half the sabs before going to sleep, the other half was already maxed when I woke up...

YOU
Sabbed Today: 22,771,600,000

AaA/NWO
Sabbed Today: 220,136,010,000

Might be true Glads never surrendered this age, but it's also true Glads never won a (big) war this age...
Makes you losers with a lil too much pride to admit your defeat :P

Well GL :)

Mudvayne
23rd October 2015, 08:03 AM
Might be true Glads never surrendered this age, but it's also true Glads never won a (big) war this age...

I don't think the guy who joined FoD to only war RoFL for like 3 days should be calling anyone a loser.

chrisl7605
23rd October 2015, 08:04 AM
24 hours: 55,035,467,294

Will be a lot lower tomorrow considering a lot of you guys are probably stuck in ranker mode for the rest of the age.

cottonball
23rd October 2015, 09:10 AM
24 hours: 55,035,467,294

Will be a lot lower tomorrow considering a lot of you guys are probably stuck in ranker mode for the rest of the age.

I could be wrong... but did this make any sense to anyone? it didn't to me... but regardless, I have been in ranker mode since the start of the age..

Mielinski
23rd October 2015, 09:51 AM

To SR, lets face it, you never deserved to be our target. Tried to find a reason but truth be told you have done a truly outstanding job on being diplomatic this age and we cannot even pinpoint one bf issue we have had with you guys. It would have been poetic if we stood tall against a chain like yours but like I said, there was no reason to.

The only chain we have consistently had bf issues with all age long has always been fod and as long as they think they can mess with us, it will always be fod. So what better method than to go at each other the old fashion way?

We got no ranks to go for and a set of principles to stick to, so whatever the outcome, enjoy and good luck.
:<3:

Why 2 surrenders this age when you weren't there to hold hands?
+ bf issues came from your side as well. We should have started this war since glads were constantly harassing us and started sabs for no reason at all.
Everyone knew it was gonna come down to this and now glads are going down once again this age. Hope you stay this time to see it happen.

Krad
23rd October 2015, 10:49 AM
Was sleeping time when being declared on, did half the sabs before going to sleep, the other half was already maxed when I woke up...

YOU

AaA/NWO

Pretty funny that the only reason NWO joined FOD was because they got pooped on by GLADS. Anyways have fun guys good luck too all

bazza98
23rd October 2015, 11:07 AM
I missed muddy in war threads :')

Good luck FOD, may you be able to continue to rank holding SRs hand.

cottonball
23rd October 2015, 11:37 AM
oh... just to set a baseline..

Original Value ::: 10,929,103,172,300 (Glads chain value as of midnight eastern time yesterday)

RoHaLoVeR
23rd October 2015, 12:42 PM
???

Only 2 people from TUE are still active raiding daily not much tenacity there. The alliance is basically destroyed through bad decision making. It's very easy to play an account like that, just log in raid log out with nothing to lose. Ask Janky about how last age went when he actually had an account :)

Dear sir GiantDave,

Why can't you just be honest? :o

For the past 2 weeks, I know there were more than 2 TUE massers on the FoD/NWO big 5 every day, just look at your logs and you'll see yourself too, great masses we've been having :D

About TUE, I don't understand why you're immediately bashing us after we've been silent towards eachother for nearly a month, TUE reached a peak of 742 members in age 7 (until we ended up at war with BSS, hehe), since age 7 until last age, we always reached top 10 alliances, so I'm perfectly happy with what TUE achieved, it's been a long journey for us the past 10 years since 2006 :P

Good luck and have fun to all involved alliances!

BRC
23rd October 2015, 01:00 PM
Top ten alliances i n the past few ages is sure quite the achievement. :rofl:

While I appreciate and know Iby's info on chain value is correct, could we get a third parties input on chain values of both chains, with a banana for scale?

Sabbers-World
23rd October 2015, 02:05 PM
Hahahahah nice, well done *clap clap*

Pretty funny that the only reason NWO joined FOD was because they got pooped on by GLADS. Anyways have fun guys good luck too all

Thats why Glads run to us to truce? Hehehe
Good story bro. But I think you got wrong info.

You feel untouchable SK? :D

SuitUp
23rd October 2015, 02:09 PM

YOU

AaA/NWO

LOL @ muddys post. Does anythonyo not realize the only reason he isn't part of the losing alliance is because he keeps turking from everychain he joins. Seriously, ranks up there with xaos. And what war have you won anthony? The one earlier this age when sr jumped into an existing war? It's like you speak and brag about things without realizing that you personally haven't accomplished anything you brag about.

Also I don't know why you guys are bagging on tue when they are probably the most persistent people I know. I also know for a fact they manage 50 raids a day on top fod accounts.

bloodpirate
23rd October 2015, 02:13 PM
Does anythonyo not realize the only reason he isn't part of the losing alliance is because he keeps turking from everychain he joins.

he isn't part of the loosing alliance because he is with FoD/NWO/AAA.

Screwdriver_LaCN
23rd October 2015, 02:48 PM
Guys Stahp whoring sentry wow :D my sentry rank dropped 8 ranks for less than 24 hours :(

Btw good luck to both warring parties ;P oh and Go GO AK!! :P

ROTTENSOUL
23rd October 2015, 04:50 PM
To give people an idea of what my inbox looks like I picked out a few messages.. Several of these people left glads chain, another one is inactive

SuitUp
23rd October 2015, 05:11 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary because we haven't warred for a minute. So for that reason ofcourse we recruited people inchain and didn't know if they are war tested or not. I've seen all the accounts that left and some of them us before leaving as well. If they don't want to be part of a war then being in an alliance is not for them so for that reason we wish them good luck out there :)

ROTTENSOUL
23rd October 2015, 05:32 PM
Nothing out of the ordinary because we haven't warred for a minute. So for that reason ofcourse we recruited people inchain and didn't know if they are war tested or not. I've seen all the accounts that left and some of them us before leaving as well. If they don't want to be part of a war then being in an alliance is not for them so for that reason we wish them good luck out there :)

Just came to gua to add another message of someone leaving chain, but even with removed names that is not allowed. Ah well, so far I really like how this war is going! :D

thebaldchinian
23rd October 2015, 06:31 PM
Meant to post this earlier, here are the current players with each alliance tag on-

Forces of Darkness 102 18.26
N.W.O. 41 11.79
Against All Authority 17 5.22

Gladiators 94 29.03
DEMK 14 4.17
The United Empires 10 0.87

Good luck to both sides.

EDIT- If anyone wants a complete chain value update, just let me know. Ill do my best to get one up when requested.

ROTTENSOUL
23rd October 2015, 07:14 PM
Meant to post this earlier, here are the current players with each alliance tag on-

N.W.O. 41 11.79

Gladiators 94 29.03
DEMK 14 4.17

Good luck to both sides.

EDIT- If anyone wants a complete chain value update, just let me know. Ill do my best to get one up when requested.

Started FoD 104, Glads 98

Some people joined glads after and a few did not have a tag. The "left chain list" atm is actually bigger than the amount of people glads has in vac mode.

nv1sion
23rd October 2015, 09:29 PM
Started FoD 104, Glads 98

Some people joined glads after and a few did not have a tag. The "left chain list" atm is actually bigger than the amount of people glads has in vac mode.

can confirm saw ~5 vacs in total first night of the war from both gld and fod

AnthonyO
23rd October 2015, 09:33 PM
I don't think the guy who joined FoD to only war RoFL for like 3 days should be calling anyone a loser.

I do recall a war earlier this age, SR/FoD vs LaCN/GLD, which I surely didnt lose, and been in the top 3 sabbers from SR side. Pretty decent considering SR has sharabash and pepsels :)

Muddy you know better than that.. :(
Ive not always been the winner, but hey.. I never turked from a war, but I did jumped into some existing ones tho.. I just like to fight :p

LOL @ muddys post. Does anythonyo not realize the only reason he isn't part of the losing alliance is because he keeps turking from everychain he joins. Seriously, ranks up there with xaos. And what war have you won anthony? The one earlier this age when sr jumped into an existing war? It's like you speak and brag about things without realizing that you personally haven't accomplished anything you brag about.

lol? The only chain I ever joined is AaA and SR? If you count the Syndicate in, which I left when it died, there are 3 existing chains I ever joined. just get your facts straight bro.
I'm not here to personally acomplish things tho. #1 rank is for Shara, my goal is to have fun in whatever definition that suit to me at that very moment. Winning wars is more a team effort. Don't make it personal here :P

YOU
Sabbed Today: 25,024,800,000

1 minute ago Silent-Killer Attack defended 15 5,913 44,051,893,544 4,441,242,112
x10

22 minutes ago macmoney Attack defended 7 6,466 47,538,873,171 3,888,474,330
x10

45 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul Attack defended 18 4,737 34,094,248,073 3,977,747,360
x10

cottonball
23rd October 2015, 10:05 PM
oh... just to set a baseline..

Original Value ::: 10,929,103,172,300 (Glads chain value as of midnight eastern time yesterday)

24 hour change...

Current Value ::: 10,291,919,012,200

= 637,184,160,100 Value Lost in 24 hours

seems about right....

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 684,345,188,000... probably 2-300B more from DF users...

nearly a trillion gold lost from glads chain 29 hours?!?!? :)

GoddessAriana-SR
24th October 2015, 03:21 AM
I do recall a war earlier this age, SR/FoD vs LaCN/GLD, which I surely didnt lose, and been in the top 3 sabbers from SR side. Pretty decent considering SR has sharabash and pepsels :)

Second time you post that here on GUA, Anthony, but it's a little incorrect. Shara and Pepsels were #1 and #2 for obvious reasons. But I was #3 in sabvalue up until you chained R0FL. Bogdanel and yourself were close behind me though, but I am 100% sure you were behind me in sabvalue right until you started chaining, cause I remember Bogdanel teasing me I got passed by you because of your chaining of R0FL.

Still, you did awesome in that war and were a very valuable asset to the war effort and you played an important role in it. No denying that.

kaoz
24th October 2015, 03:34 AM
Gladiators / DeMK / TUE forced Nothing AKA GiantDave to sell off for Hoshi to keep up with the tops, results! =)

Brandonito
24th October 2015, 03:45 AM
Gladiators / DeMK / TUE forced Nothing AKA GiantDave to sell off for Hoshi to keep up with the tops, results! =)

I could be wrong but I don't think that's who he sold to lol...:p

Second time you post that here on GUA, Anthony, but it's a little incorrect. Shara and Pepsels were #1 and #2 for obvious reasons. But I was #3 in sabvalue up until you chained R0FL. Bogdanel and yourself were close behind me though, but I am 100% sure you were behind me in sabvalue right until you started chaining, cause I remember Bogdanel teasing me I got passed by you because of your chaining of R0FL.

Still, you did awesome in that war and were a very valuable asset to the war effort and you played an important role in it. No denying that.

4th is weak AO...maybe you can do better this time around though :D

AnthonyO
24th October 2015, 05:12 AM

Its also more as the first time Mr Suitup claims dumb shit, so I felt like saying it again.
Im pretty sure I could sab Deathwing sooner as both you and bog did, but being in top 3 or 4 isnt my point.
You already got my point proven, All Id wanna say is...

Not just words and big talk mr suitup, thats you.
I dont know how this age makes me a loser, except for the 2 months I got REKT by rofl :P, which is completely on myself, not you guys.

I could be wrong but I don't think that's who he sold to lol...:p

4th is weak AO...maybe you can do better this time around though :D

No you are completely right brando, and probably not this time, but the least I can do is try :)

ROTTENSOUL
24th October 2015, 05:20 AM

You got this one wrong, but our bigs have a lot of war experience, more than the glads bigs. I am not sure if it is something you should brag about. We did a lot of strategic sells in our previous war, and those in the long run gained us an advantage in the bigs war. We will try to do the same here :)

Our entire chain has responded very quickly. The activity is very good and I think pretty much everyone on both sides is really enjoying this war with good reason. Pretty much everyone is getting hit hard and there is a lot of stuff happening.

Jankster
24th October 2015, 05:23 AM
To play as raiders and sabbers thats our only option. We just adapt our accaunts after gamerules as it is today.
We do our raids everyday and have done it many weeks now. Impact may be little, useless, what ever, but we play.

kaoz
24th October 2015, 06:29 AM
TUE is effective enough to make you cry over and over again here on GUA (as we all can see Sabbers-World) and what did you contributed so far, sabbing once in while our AAT's?

Oh no wait...
3 days ago Hoshi_ raid 656,595 Gold stolen 4,514 0 194,624,607,699 58,195,838
A nothing saying rage raid a few days ago where the joke is on you.

Elo_The_Great
24th October 2015, 06:54 AM
TUE does their part well with what's left of them, they are persistent at least you have to give them that and them totals add up pretty good over time.

As for me I do what I can,
24 hours: 14,196,500,000

Didn't get as much as I wanted but I wasn't able to make last nights mass as soon as the initial 24 was up, so most of the bigger targets where maxed before I got the chance to sab, still put in near 300 missions though.
Hopefully I get to get a few more in today on the maxed targets and increase that a little more.

Also just woke up so out of the loop a bit anyone got totals updates to share?

Mudvayne
24th October 2015, 08:17 AM

Muddy you know better than that.. :(
Ive not always been the winner, but hey.. I never turked from a war, but I did jumped into some existing ones tho.. I just like to fight :p

Third on the legendary SR sab list? Only needed to chain 2 alliances to do it? Well hot damn! I take everything back! Surely being 4th on the sab list of an alliance that includes such pro war account managers like Sharabash, Pepsels and others is something to be proud of. After all, those guys never avoid a war.

24 hours: 15,234,350,000

14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 36 1,617 34,390,505,530 13,374,730,404
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 35 1,441 38,413,375,220 16,578,267,566
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 63 2,533 36,709,449,341 15,993,318,750
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 27 1,269 39,106,329,296 14,660,610,584
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 42 1,818 36,934,323,849 15,226,592,518
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 46 1,824 39,527,618,022 17,672,156,720
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 41 1,830 40,302,971,420 15,976,822,234
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 53 2,572 45,405,820,546 16,577,855,200
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 34 2,213 43,440,017,806 11,891,616,789
14 hours ago Hoshi_ Attack defended 22 1,293 44,741,088,663 13,720,518,767

AnthonyO
24th October 2015, 08:33 AM
Third on the legendary SR sab list? Only needed to chain 2 alliances to do it? Well hot damn! I take everything back! Surely being 4th on the sab list of an alliance that includes such pro war account managers like Sharabash, Pepsels and others is something to be proud of. After all, those guys never avoid a war.

uhh muddy learn to read, we clearly mentioned only totals about that particular war against LaCN/GLD.
Im pretty sure SR script still shows me overal #1 sabber because of sabs next to that war.
When I left SR chain I had over twice the amount sabbed as #2 sharabash :)

makes sense I dont include sabs on other chains when talking about SR/FOD vs LaCN/GLD war totals. And well, Shara and Peps were the only ones sabbing TGF that war, I dont see you coming anywhere close doing that. So indeed pro war account managers ;)

again nice try muddy :)

GoddessAriana-SR
24th October 2015, 09:26 AM
Its also more as the first time Mr Suitup claims dumb shit, so I felt like saying it again.
Im pretty sure I could sab Deathwing sooner as both you and bog did, but being in top 3 or 4 isnt my point.

True that, but then again I have 9,000 missions (without chaining anyone) on GO compared to your 6,000 missions (and that's with the chaining or R0FL), so all those extra missions I did during the war is where all the sabbed value came from. ;)

Im pretty sure SR script still shows me overal #1 sabber because of sabs next to that war.

That is indeed correct.

Hibun_th
24th October 2015, 09:56 AM
uhh muddy learn to read, we clearly mentioned only totals about that particular war against LaCN/GLD.

makes sense I dont include sabs on other chains when talking about SR/FOD vs LaCN/GLD war totals. And well, Shara and Peps were the only ones sabbing TGF that war, I dont see you coming anywhere close doing that. So indeed pro war account managers ;)

You're still 1° in the top 10 sabbers by value and 4° in the top 10 sabbers by missions.

Mudvayne
24th October 2015, 10:21 AM
And well, Shara and Peps were the only ones sabbing TGF that war, I dont see you coming anywhere close doing that. So indeed pro war account managers ;)

Oh you got me there, I had absolutely nothing to do with Alpha barely being able to scrape out a top 10 finish with the number 1 TFF last age.

:wtf:

cottonball
24th October 2015, 11:52 AM
DEMK... stop living in the past... live for today!!!

kaoz
24th October 2015, 02:43 PM
DEMK... stop living in the past... live for today!!!

Ask Janky about how last age went when he actually had an account :)

And that was GD's first post on age two... maybe you should add that to your BF policies cottonballs.

SuitUp
24th October 2015, 05:09 PM
And that was GD's first post on age two... maybe you should add that to your BF policies cottonballs.

@r0tten, there are inactives from both sides, not just ours.

Trae1 (Not Active)
Sparks (Not Active)
citagur (Not Active)
Jackdaw (Not Active)
CrotchRoach (Not Active)
LordDrago (Not Active)
God_Barker (Not Active)
Vampsz (Not Active)
Kyzawolf (Not Active)
Freya998 (Not Active)
Archeress-Olympia (Not Active)
Pete7 (Not Active)
RoGuEsHaDoW (Not Active)
Divine_Shadow (Not Active)
Evoxsab (Not Active)
windoweater (Not Active)
Mahalath (Not Active)
anteraz (Not Active)

etc. (just quick browse through intel logs) but I'm sure you guys can put together a similar list of accounts going inactive, some people aren't ready and for others it may be timing. Also your point about gladiators having 98 people with tags at the start of this well we also have a number of out of chain people with our tags likse xa0s and viszla to name a few. Those people have since dropped it as they were never inchain to begin with. Also alliance tag is not a good measure because you guys have more people on your side, it ain't hard for you to pass each others tag around to increase the no.

@anthonyo, weren't you immortals as well?

@ibykus, stop living in the past??? If an alliance were heavy heavy heavy favorites to win the age, to the point where noone could even fathom them not winning it, and fod not only overturned that but were a part of making that alliance's main account finish rank 10, you will be barking it for years. In fact knowing you, you will probably print screen the first page of koc ranks, frame it and hang it in the offices of your used car dealership. Just because your alliance hasn't done shit don't sound too envious of others people's history.

BRC
24th October 2015, 06:07 PM
"hasn't done shit"

In my short tenure here, things I have seen

Stopped LaCN from ranking last age
Created life long friends (hi Kaoz)
Got people to hop between chains to war us (Jennitalia, TUE, I'm sure there are others)
Sent people with higher chain values packing (sorry ROFL)
We have brought people back to the game (hi TUE)
Spanked a chain so hard that two of their trickles quit (phate, lex), two leaders of an alliance in the chain were all but inactive sitting on 50k turns (Macmoney, Fernando), and then got that part of the chain EJECTED (Gladiators) which also made them so salty they spent the next six months building to try and war us, and of course only try to war us shortly out of a war.

For an alliance that has only been around for two full ages, and only started gaining steam last age..well, it seems things can only get better. Especially now that we have more friends in terms of AaA and NWO. And if you notice, most of these accomplishments I listed off..are all from this age.

No one is envious, we just don't live in the past. And even that short list is only things I remember. I'm sure there is more.

Even funnier is the fact that some of that is community building. How many people have you guys brought back to the game?

bazza98
24th October 2015, 06:09 PM
SR stop being boot lickers, AO can fend for himself.

DC, they obviously left before the war (sarcasm).

BRC
24th October 2015, 06:14 PM
Bazza, Rogueshadow has logged in maybe twice in the past few months. Jackdaw is in Hawaii sipping mai thai's. Citagur was gone before the war, Crotch Roach travels a lot..Freya plays RoC more than KoC and was likely gone before the war..these are just the ones I can vouch for. I'm sure many others know whats up with the other people as well. :)

quick edit: LordDrago is busy with school or work or something. can't remember which, but he has been a ghost lately.

cottonball
24th October 2015, 06:18 PM
@ibykus, stop living in the past??? If an alliance were heavy heavy heavy favorites to win the age, to the point where noone could even fathom them not winning it, and fod not only overturned that but were a part of making that alliance's main account finish rank 10, you will be barking it for years. In fact knowing you, you will probably print screen the first page of koc ranks, frame it and hang it in the offices of your used car dealership. Just because your alliance hasn't done shit don't sound too envious of others people's history.

LOL @ used car dealership... I wish I did something like that.. then maybe I wouldn't have as much time as I do to play stupid games like this...

yea.. yall did well on that, and that's fine to brag about.. but I'm referring to signatures on posts... I should have clarified :)

GiantDave_WoC
24th October 2015, 06:22 PM
@r0tten, there are inactives from both sides, not just ours.

LordDrago (Not Active)
Evoxsab (Not Active)
windoweater (Not Active)

etc. (just quick browse through intel logs) but I'm sure you guys can put together a similar list of accounts going inactive, some people aren't ready and for others it may be timing. Also your point about gladiators having 98 people with tags at the start of this well we also have a number of out of chain people with our tags likse xa0s and viszla to name a few. Those people have since dropped it as they were never inchain to begin with. Also alliance tag is not a good measure because you guys have more people on your side, it ain't hard for you to pass each others tag around to increase the no.

All my officers so I can tell you

Evoxsab and Divine_Shadow haven't logged in for 2 weeks, windoweater has been inactive for 3 days (before the war started)

Archeress I don't know and Drago is on deployment. He was our #2 raider in the war vs ROFL. You will be seeing him again ;)

AnthonyO
24th October 2015, 06:28 PM

Im pretty sure you said "he isn't part of the losing alliance is because he keeps turking from everychain he joins."
I was Immortals yes, but the term "joining" wasnt really relevant as I founded it along with Hoshi, Pedoza and floydtheduck. Been part of the chain since day 1.
Half the alliance didnt turked tho, we just split. Following Pedoza is what brought me in AaA for the first time. We werent even in war...

Good questions about irrelevant info to this war :)

ROTTENSOUL
24th October 2015, 06:28 PM
@dc

I'll assume that list is correct dc, and yea we can make a simular list. I know some of the people you mentioned are inactive players, and I am sure others went vac mode because of the war. That will be the same for your inactives.
What I find more interesting at this point is people leaving their chain, not talking about twose two people dropping tags.
I am pretty sure you expected more people to leave your chain since our members on average already fought more wars, but I am very happy with our results so far and have no doubt we beat you on that front.

@bazza

DC is not saying they left, he just said they are inactive. Also you can drop the sarcasm, thanks so iby we can check these things. In the past people posted fake lists and got called out for it. We won't do that if a list is actually correct. Inactives can be counted as inactives. For some there will be a good reason and for others the war will be the main reason.

ROLYAT
24th October 2015, 06:55 PM
I stopped reading when I saw fod claiming they prevented lacn from ranking last age. Has nothing to do with a 3+ month war with SR or their main getting hacked. Also lacn never kicked us from chain, it was a mutual agreement but don't let me bring logic into this conversation...

OT: I tried to go through my sab run this afternoon but everyone in my range other than a few very small aat's were maxed. Will try my luck tonight

SuitUp
24th October 2015, 06:59 PM
Out of the last few post I will just respond to BRC: I'm not saying you guys aren't a legitimate alliance, I'm saying you cannot compare your history to DEMK's. They have been here for many ages and you said it yourself, you guys caught steam at the tail end of last age and this is your first real full age so how can you compare anyway? You have yet to change the momentum of an age and affected its age winner, I'm simply saying we have.

Also you should take notice that many alliances have already passed their peak, fod are ofcourse a newer alliance and therefore people aren't as tired yet. You are still reaching new goals so people haven't lost as much motivation as others. Case in point, ask anyone who has every won a koc age, they are not the least bit interested in playing koc and I bet none of them are even active today. I can think of maybe eric_cartman & stormforce who are still on the bf out of every age winner in koc history. Simple reason is because once people reach their personal or alliance ultimate goal, their activity and participation tend to dwindle down. What we did last age is really hard to top, so ofcourse it will be hard to match the activity we had in the glory days. Nevertheless, we still do very well on that front. Just know that for everything that has an up cycle there will be a down cycle because people get bored. Those who want to do their best to prevent a down cycle for their alliance really has to put in the amount of time because it is what's necessary. Having said all of that, we will all be here don't you worry ;) It is fun to max many midrange members and while your top ones are going to be able to hold, there is still alot of damage we can do to the mid section of your alliance.

To your point about Gladiators getting ejected, well I wasn't here but from what I have heard both Glad & lacn leaders say, it has nothing to do with you guys. There were many internal problems between the two chains and many people raiding each other. For those reasons people decided it may be time for us to end our ally agreement and Fernando parted. Again, I wasn't here but this is what I've heard from both sides and have no reason to believe anything to the contrary. If you have any inside information you want to add to that please feel free.

(long one I know but BRC made some points I wanted to expand on :D)

ROTTENSOUL
24th October 2015, 07:10 PM
@ DC

First real age? We have been around since age 16, 2012
Can not compare history? We accomplished a lot of things no other alliance did. Just look at our playstyle for that, sabbing hits etc without getting approved. We are unique in the way we play, and big or small we have always fought to protect how we play.

If there is one alliance that has to proof something it is glads. We have fought more wars than any other alliance since our rivival and have warred a longer duration than (pretty much?) anyone, despite us only being around a few years.

Seriously, I can point out so many more things but that whole post is total bs.

(Short one I know but DC made some points I did not even want to expand on )

SuitUp
24th October 2015, 07:26 PM
(Short one I know but DC made some points I did not even want to expand on )

But I seem to be doing a good job of occupying your attention at 3am your local time on the weekends though... Everything I said is pretty accurate and I also specifically mentioned you that you have yet to change a momentum of an age as well as affecting an age winner like we did last age. Have you?

ROTTENSOUL
24th October 2015, 07:32 PM
But I seem to be doing a good job of occupying your attention at 3am your local time on the weekends though... Everything I said is pretty accurate and I also specifically mentioned you that you have yet to change a momentum of an age as well as affecting an age winner like we did last age. Have you?

It was 2am actually, it's weekend and I have a strange workschedule.
Not sure what the time has to do with this..

And no, not everything you said was pretty accurate.
Glads is a alliance that has never fought a proper war on their own and is trying to be the new demk. You have not accomplished anything worth mentioning and you guys can't even stand in our shadow.

SuitUp
24th October 2015, 07:41 PM
No matter how sensitive you get on this subject it won't change the truth. facts are facts. What you are saying is an alliance who has never done anything worth mentioning has you tap dancing all over koc this whole age striking up protection deals against them??

I can corner you all night son..

ROTTENSOUL
24th October 2015, 07:48 PM
No matter how sensitive you get on this subject it won't change the truth. facts are facts. What you are saying is an alliance who has never done anything worth mentioning has you tap dancing all over koc this whole age striking up protection deals against them??

I can corner you all night son..

You have a great arrogance, yet no reason to be arrogant. You did not accomplish shit and nore did your alliance.

You say we are the ones tapdancing over koc? Unlike you we make alliances surrender one by one. There is a risk of them teaming up to retaliate, so we made a deal with an alliance we had no issues with this age. That resulted in you tap dancing all over koc, irc, gua and crying a river everywhere you could. hack, you where even talking about quitting the game.

We did loads of things worth mentioning where you did not.

I can corner you all night kid..

BRC
24th October 2015, 08:03 PM
Him threatening to quit was just a temper tantrum. He seems to do a lot of these silly things. stamping his feet so someone will pay attention to him.

Of course, I can't pay attention to him because he is always maxed. :(

cottonball
24th October 2015, 10:08 PM
Glad Chain:
Initial value: 10,929,103,172,300
Day 1 value: 10,291,919,012,200
Day 2 value: 9,851,473,777,000

Lost since start: 1,077,629,395,300

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 966,515,753,200

seems to be adding up...

Felicia
24th October 2015, 10:10 PM
CrotchRoach (Not Active)
God_Barker (Not Active)
Vampsz (Not Active)
Freya998 (Not Active)
Pete7 (Not Active)
RoGuEsHaDoW (Not Active)
Evoxsab (Not Active)
windoweater (Not Active)
Mahalath (Not Active)
anteraz (Not Active)
UDWORKER (Not Active)
cdogg90 (Not Active)
Synvall (Not Active)
Kyzawolf (Not Active

Was there a group vacation planned? Where did you all go? And thats just from my sab list, doesn't include any bigger accounts.

Oh yeah, I came over from rlop just to sab FOD, 24 hours: 16,008,000,000 plus the 1bil i sabbed on another script.

cottonball
24th October 2015, 10:13 PM
Was there a group vacation planned? Where did you all go? And thats just from my sab list, doesn't include any bigger accounts.

Friends who play together, win together..

BRC
24th October 2015, 10:23 PM
If you are Jennitalia, not sure if you are being sarcastic or not..but Jennitalia started in rofl, during lacn/glds v fod/aaa, joined gladiators..then joined rofl during the rofl v fod/aaa/nwo war..and..now back in gladiators.

I'm glad we promote a sense of unity among parts of the koc community.

Felicia
24th October 2015, 10:51 PM
Dank, you know its me <3
I was in LaCN somewhere in there too. I like to chain hop. Maybe I can come visit you someday. :)

bazza98
25th October 2015, 12:33 AM
Dank, you know its me <3
I was in LaCN somewhere in there too. I like to chain hop. Maybe I can come visit you someday. :)

My offie lol

SuitUp
25th October 2015, 12:53 AM
You have a great arrogance, yet no reason to be arrogant. You did not accomplish shit and nore did your alliance.

You say we are the ones tapdancing over koc? Unlike you we make alliances surrender one by one. There is a risk of them teaming up to retaliate, so we made a deal with an alliance we had no issues with this age. That resulted in you tap dancing all over koc, irc, gua and crying a river everywhere you could. hack, you where even talking about quitting the game.

We did loads of things worth mentioning where you did not.

I can corner you all night kid..

I have to say it is real cute when rotten thinks he is a major influence in fod when all of koc knows without iby your ship don't even run. rotten, you arguing with me on GUA is as successful as fod running without ibycus and with you at the helm.

AnthonyO
25th October 2015, 05:12 AM
I have to say it is real cute when rotten thinks he is a major influence in fod when all of koc knows without iby your ship don't even run. rotten, you arguing with me on GUA is as successful as fod running without ibycus and with you at the helm.

Good thing there is no Fod without Ibykus atm, so instead of wondering "what if", stay focussed on the facts.

none of us fods are interested in your opinion and non relevant predictions.
We in FoD know what Rotten has for influence. Offcourse its not just him, thats why we are a team silly

kaoz
25th October 2015, 06:06 AM
You say we are the ones tapdancing over koc? Unlike you we make alliances surrender one by one. There is a risk of them teaming up to retaliate, so we made a deal with an alliance we had no issues with this age.

Other than this war, FOD never started a war before as you have claimed (over and over again), so why the paranoia if you just seem to defend your reasonable BF policies / game play (or whatever you want to call it)?
On one side FOD want to play tuff kids by getting kudos for the surrender of the chains you're warring but realistically cannot deal with any of the consequences, which resulted in running to the largest chain for "protection".

And here you are, wanting people to respect for what you (FOD) have achieved...

ROTTENSOUL
25th October 2015, 06:19 AM

Not sure where you are trying to go with this since I never claimed otherwise. I have told Iby several times Iby is the one that made FoD a real alliance. Script, forum he did it all and is a overall awesome guy.

All I said was that you and your fail alliance never accomplished anything, yet you are the most arrogant person I know in koc. People can just read your "I am leaving" koc thread to see how awesome you think you are.

Edit:

Lol he messaged me ingame referring to his post saying "this is what koc thinks".
I tried to reply "including me, your point?" but he has set me on ignore. Yesterday he banned me from glads without me saying anything in that channel. I must have hit a nerve :)

@Felicia

I did not check your list, but cdogg90 (Not Active) being my officer I can tell you you re wrong about that one. He was inactive before the war, and has been logging in once every few weeks the entire age. When you see him active again you will see him inactive again 2 weeks after ;)

kaoz
25th October 2015, 06:51 AM
@Felicia

I did not check your list, but cdogg90 (Not Active) being my officer I can tell you you re wrong about that one. He was inactive before the war, and has been logging in once every few weeks the entire age.

You're wrong again, he left on the day the war broke out (information gained from an out of chain ally), why is FOD always denying the facts?

Player History cdogg90

rank Alliance Chain TFF Strike Action Defensive Action Spy Rating Sentry Rating Total Value Turns Commander Date
1,091 FoD 122,100 O 29,682,766 67,221,849 1,477,302,972 2,985,320,297 1,181 M 39,581 R0TTEN 2015-10-22

ROTTENSOUL
25th October 2015, 07:20 AM
You're wrong again, he left on the day the war broke out (information gained from an out of chain ally), why is FOD always denying the facts?

He did not leave, he is an inactive player logging in once every few weeks.
Feel free to ask a mod to confirm when he went in vacation mode and if it was because he did not log in. I am 99% sure on him not logging in 2 weeks (again) and going inactive pre-war.

kaoz
25th October 2015, 07:40 AM

He left the battlefield right, he either Turked / inactive / deleted / banned but he's not there, so for whatever reason he left basically. TUE of false?

cottonball
25th October 2015, 07:43 AM

That must be extremely frustrating to you considering our last conversation on IRC.. huh?

Wait.. you're allowed to have "out of chain" allies... That's wonderful.. .I wish we were allowed..

Feel free to ask a mod to confirm when he went in vacation mode and if it was because he did not log in. I am 99% sure on him not logging in 2 weeks (again) and going inactive pre-war.

Fod script detected cdogg90 inactive Tue Oct 20 00:00:02 2015 Eastern Time

kaoz
25th October 2015, 08:03 AM
Wait.. you're allowed to have "out of chain" allies... That's wonderful.. .I wish we were allowed..

Difference is TUE doesn't need allies for protection, you'll know LoP has been out of chain allies since age 11 / 12(?), although they are not allowed to wear our tag other than that TUE is not allowed in-chain by FOD after the war... It was likely too confusing for FOD having a handful of TUE under LOP same with the TUE tag.

Fod script detected cdogg90 inactive Tue Oct 20 00:00:02 2015 Eastern Time

Not the first time your script is incorrect but then again you hardly recon your own, do you now?

cottonball
25th October 2015, 08:10 AM
Difference is TUE doesn't need allies for protection, you'll know LoP has been out of chain allies since age 11 / 12(?), although they are not allowed to wear our tag other than that TUE is not allowed in-chain by FOD after the war... Otherwise we still would've be.

Not the first time your script is incorrect but then again you hardly recon your own, do you now?

Correct, we hardly recon our own members... however, I do have to keep the script up to date with people that are active/inactive for the recruiter to stay up to date...

kaoz
25th October 2015, 08:27 AM
Correct, we hardly recon our own members... however, I do have to keep the script up to date with people that are active/inactive for the recruiter to stay up to date...

FOD in-actives always seem to be gone just before the war if not they are never been active prior anyways, I think we all went through this already in previous war threads.
So yeah, sure cottonballs...

BRC
25th October 2015, 08:50 AM
we haven't said no one has gone inactive during/because of war.

we are saying some of those people are just legitimately inactive for reasons besides war.

Maybe I should explain it to a brick wall. probably would have an easier time understanding.

kaoz
25th October 2015, 09:52 AM
A wall is more likely to believe your BS easier too, yes. I rather just go from the non biased data that was provided about cdogg90 if that's okay with you. /end

ROTTENSOUL
25th October 2015, 10:04 AM
Kaoz.. You have been pretty much begging every FoD leader to truce tue and we refused. Now you start acting all cool again on gua..

If you really want to argue about cdogg just ask bon or ta. He was inactive before the war and I am pretty certain he did not log in for two weeks (again). He does not even know there is a war.

If bon or ta will answer you they will give you a honest reply since they both are not really fans of FoD. Stop making a fuzz about it and just deal with the fact our data is more accurate than yours.

kaoz
25th October 2015, 10:38 AM
There was no thread to act all cool (as you say I do), TUE didn't wanted to surrender but a truce / ceasefire would have been acceptable for most.
Before we prep'ed our accounts to raid the top 5 daily, I did indeed approached FOD in name of the few TUE who rather truced / ceasefire than to continue your meaningless war against a handful of TUE, mainly to keep the few members we have together.
Begging is a bit over the top but yes I did try for the best of TUE as a whole but I got told FOD needed the kudos of a surrender and my answer was to go funk yourself in that case.

ROTTENSOUL
25th October 2015, 11:04 AM
There was no thread to act all cool (as you say I do), TUE didn't wanted to surrender but a truce / ceasefire would have been acceptable for most.
Before we prep'ed our accounts to raid the top 5 daily, I did indeed approached FOD in name of the few TUE who rather truced / ceasefire than to continue your meaningless war against a handful of TUE, mainly to keep the few members we have together.
Begging is a bit over the top but yes I did try for the best of TUE as a whole but I got told FOD needed the kudos of a surrender and my answer was to go funk yourself in that case.

Dude, you where extremely kind on irc which is very unlike you. Now on gua (public) it's the old you again.

Tue is on a suicide mission. If you guys where not so stubborn fighting FoD everytime tue would likely still be an alliance with dozens of members. All because you guys refused to surrender again. Yesterday you lost another (one of the few remaining) tue primary inchain member and someone in rofl that just had a tue tag. They left..

I don't trashtalk tue much. For the few members you guys still have the activity is pretty good, but the very reason you only have a few members still is because you guys are to stubborn to surrender. People who have been with you guys for many years leave because they are tired of warring us. This war and the previous ones. You should have just sucked up up and surrendered like the other rofl alliances did. Sometimes that is good leadership.

SuitUp
25th October 2015, 11:08 AM
Dude, you where extremely kind on irc which is very unlike you. Now on gua (public) it's the old you again.

Tue is on a suicide mission. If you guys where not so stubborn fighting FoD everytime tue would likely still be an alliance with dozens of members. All because you guys refused to surrender again. Yesterday you lost another (one of the few remaining) tue primary inchain member and someone in rofl that just had a tue tag. They left..

I don't trashtalk tue much. For the few members you guys still have the activity is pretty good, but the very reason you only have a few members still is because you guys are to stubborn to surrender. People who have been with you guys for many years leave because they are tired of warring us. This war and the previous ones. You should have just sucked up up and surrendered like the other rofl alliances did. Sometimes that is good leadership.

Surrenders are for rankers.

kaoz
25th October 2015, 11:21 AM
TUE never start wars ROTTEN and I am always nice as long as you not BS me (or my alliance).

cottonball
25th October 2015, 11:22 AM
Surrenders are for rankers.

No... I disagree.. It's for Losers... Start preparing that delicious plate of Crow for dinner...

SuitUp
25th October 2015, 12:21 PM
No... I disagree.. It's for Losers... Start preparing that delicious plate of Crow for dinner...

Ha ha ha. Had to space out my laughing just for you. Just to let you know how far we're prepared to take it, SK could even be maxed and you would never see a surrender. Ask SK himself, he was bored playing a big account that couldn't even use his stats and could not slay because of tff. He's loving every second of this. If winning was our main priority we would have struck while you guys were in war with rofl like SR did earlier this age.

We did the honorable thing there even though we traded with fod quite often during that war. After the ban hit, I don't think winning a war against a larger tff alliance was possible. But our definition of winning is fighting for our alliance's principles. As long as we fight to defend it, we are winning. We are not a bitch alliance that will ever accept your bullshit. All the bf issues with fod gets twisted and manipulated to work in your favor and you guys always find new ways to justify your bullshit. Nothing weong with that but as long as you choose to pull it on us, we will do this dance over and over again.

This war will not end until our terms are met.

cottonball
25th October 2015, 02:42 PM
that's fine... sound good..

What I've gathered from talking certain individuals is that over 2/3 of your chain were against the idea of this war.. As a result, only about 1/3 of it is actually participating it.. kinda Sad ... Unlike Glads, the FoD chain is a team and we work together cohesively..

anyway.. I should mention publicly.. for those 2/3 not participating the war.. you can leave chain/drop tag at any time to be removed from the list.. for those of you with the mindset that you can't leave chain, we're looking at alternate options for you... more to come in PM's..

bazza98
25th October 2015, 03:16 PM
I'm sure TUE vets quit because of the 2 year boring ages, not because of FOD lmao

SuitUp
25th October 2015, 03:25 PM
What I've gathered

you gather wrong..

ROTTENSOUL
25th October 2015, 03:41 PM
I'm sure TUE vets quit because of the 2 year boring ages, not because of FOD lmao

Unfortunately we can't post the messages here, but no you are wrong. The person that left kaoz yesterday also clearly stated he left because he was fed up with getting sabbed all the time, and really who can blame him..

He did his part but because tue as an alliance is stubborn and kept warring he left. He has been warring us in every tue/fod war and is a quality player.

Mudvayne
25th October 2015, 03:42 PM

What I've gathered from talking certain individuals is that over 2/3 of your chain were against the idea of this war.. As a result, only about 1/3 of it is actually participating it.. kinda Sad ... Unlike Glads, the FoD chain is a team and we work together cohesively..

anyway.. I should mention publicly.. for those 2/3 not participating the war.. you can leave chain/drop tag at any time to be removed from the list.. for those of you with the mindset that you can't leave chain, we're looking at alternate options for you... more to come in PM's..

If only 2/3 are maxing your accounts than your chain must really be terrible.

bazza98
25th October 2015, 03:51 PM
If only 2/3 are maxing your accounts than your chain must really be terrible.

Well he is claiming 1/3 is :P

BRC
25th October 2015, 04:01 PM
Uhh..not sure what game you guys play, but it takes like..20 sabbers to max someone? 22? Right?

Gladiators alone, not countint DEMK, is about 90 something people? 1/3rd is about 30?

Brilliance. or am I missing something?

ROLYAT
25th October 2015, 04:12 PM
I'd love to see where these arbitrary numbers are coming from claiming only 1/3 is for the war. Would be interesting to find out where that number came from.

kaoz
25th October 2015, 04:21 PM
Unfortunately we can't post the messages here, but no you are wrong. The person that left kaoz yesterday also clearly stated he left because he was fed up with getting sabbed all the time, and really who can blame him..

He did his part but because tue as an alliance is stubborn and kept warring he left. He has been warring us in every tue/fod war and is a quality player.

The good thing is that he didn't surrender (like any of our members didn't surrender) and that was the point after all. =)

ghoulavenger
25th October 2015, 04:25 PM
Uhh..not sure what game you guys play, but it takes like..20 sabbers to max someone? 22? Right?
It takes about 20 people to max an account. To max a chain it takes a bit more than that, unless the chain is really small because of turns spent on raids, farming, slaying etc.

GiantDave_WoC
25th October 2015, 04:59 PM
The good thing is that he didn't surrender (like any of our members didn't surrender) and that was the point after all. =)

Then leave chain remove TUE tag and you got what you wanted. No surrender :)

The interesting part of the war hasn't started yet. FoD know what that is all about. It will be interesting to see how glads handle it, especially those accounts who thought they would be safe but will be brought down soon enough :)

ROLYAT
25th October 2015, 05:04 PM
Then leave chain remove TUE tag and you got what you wanted. No surrender :)

The interesting part of the war hasn't started yet. FoD know what that is all about. It will be interesting to see how glads handle it, especially those accounts who thought they would be safe but will be brought down soon enough :)

Who did we think was safe?

GiantDave_WoC
25th October 2015, 05:24 PM
Who did we think was safe?

People thought themselves to be safe. No idea what you personally think and probably you know as an alliance, but some people still thought they would have been safe, it won't work out like that. Some people aren't used to being maxed daily for months on end. :)

chrisl7605
25th October 2015, 05:25 PM
I don't see how continue to sell to gett 1-2 sabbers on our mains is really helping. Your TFFs have been dropping immensely now that everybody and their brother has 20k up you guy's are just going to consist of a bunch of mid range accounts.

GiantDave_WoC
25th October 2015, 05:32 PM
I don't see how continue to sell to gett 1-2 sabbers on our mains is really helping. Your TFFs have been dropping immensely now that everybody and their brother has 20k up you guy's are just going to consist of a bunch of mid range accounts.

If we cared about that we wouldn't have already warred LaCN/ROFL/Glads I could be on 11mil tff by now if I didn't go to war but I did. Means nothing. We only care about destroying the enemy and that is what is happening

Silent-Killer 8,806,962 Undead
9,774,144 6 days ago

macmoney 7,756,880 Undead
8,702,806 7 days ago

vlad_dracusorul 4,830,843 Undead
5,225,870 6 days ago

SmokeyMcPott Army Size: 5,500,048
6,133,681 6 days ago

just in case you mistakenly think it's only us losing tff

MFnBonsai
25th October 2015, 06:15 PM
If bon or ta will answer you they will give you a honest reply since they both are not really fans of FoD. Stop making a fuzz about it and just deal with the fact our data is more accurate than yours.

I don't care what alliance is what.... I do not favor any alliance over another.... FoD report accounts they get checked just like when any alliance gets reported....

FoD message with questions they get answered just like any other alliance.... Where modding is concerned there is no favoritism you get treated the same....

Unless of course if you are caught cheating.... One thing I despise is someone cheating and the fact they can cry to their alliance and their alliance believes them over mods.... Which then leads to mods being accused of being biased....

BRC
25th October 2015, 07:15 PM
It takes about 20 people to max an account. To max a chain it takes a bit more than that, unless the chain is really small because of turns spent on raids, farming, slaying etc.

you act like the people who started this war hadn't been saving turns just for this.

I was more questioning the fact that Muddy called us terrible because the few active people they have are..like..active.

ghoulavenger
25th October 2015, 07:23 PM
you act like the people who started this war hadn't been saving turns just for this.

I was more questioning the fact that Muddy called us terrible because the few active people they have are..like..active.
Forgive me if it came out that way. I was pointing out a common fact -- a lot of people will leave the smaller accounts to other players to save turns for where they are more needed.

bazza98
25th October 2015, 09:37 PM
If we cared about that we wouldn't have already warred LaCN/ROFL/Glads I could be on 11mil tff by now if I didn't go to war but I did. Means nothing. We only care about destroying the enemy and that is what is happening

9,774,144 6 days ago

macmoney 7,756,880 Undead
8,702,806 7 days ago

vlad_dracusorul 4,830,843 Undead
5,225,870 6 days ago

SmokeyMcPott Army Size: 5,500,048
6,133,681 6 days ago

just in case you mistakenly think it's only us losing tff

Not taking into account of them aiming spy/sentry before the war, making them kinda redundant (6 days ago was before war).

Jankster
26th October 2015, 01:02 AM
My active raider accaunt can also sab with Spy Rating 7,313,101,426 Ranked #825:

Your spies successfully enter Nothing's armory undetected, and destroy 151 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.x2

My raid number goes up with 50 raids per day.

GiantDave_WoC
26th October 2015, 01:23 AM
Not taking into account of them aiming spy/sentry before the war, making them kinda redundant (6 days ago was before war).

Not really. It affects how many die and need to be reheld and amounts that die per raid. You act as if all our weapons were held? lol the main point is that because of the war they have less tff so less TBG and it's going down.

@Janky if you were in my position this age you would have already quit/surrendered like last age ;)

RoHaLoVeR
26th October 2015, 01:31 AM
Will keep my post very short, @Rotten, I started a poll on forums when R0FL surrendered asking if we should surrender too or continue, and the majority/all of TUE voted to continue, since age 6 the leaders have always done what our members wanted us to do :-)

As kaoz said, we don't have a problem with a truce, but foD can forget any kind of surrender or terms :P

Jankster
26th October 2015, 01:32 AM
Not really. It affects how many die and need to be reheld and amounts that die per raid. You act as if all our weapons were held? lol the main point is that because of the war they have less tff so less TBG and it's going down.

@Janky if you were in my position this age you would have already quit/surrendered like last age ;)

That was 1½ year ago and nope this age I wont surrender. I would never play as Human during a war eighter.

bazza98
26th October 2015, 03:18 AM

Mac went from 400b spy to 3.4b or whatever spy (not sure about sentry). That takes TFF to hold, making those 'army lost' stats redundant.
Calculate TFF lost from day 1 of the war, not 2 days before haha.

Mielinski
26th October 2015, 04:41 AM
Mac and SK were already holding most unhelds at that time mate so the TFF's are fairly accurate.

bazza98
26th October 2015, 06:20 AM
Mac and SK were already holding most unhelds at that time mate so the TFF's are fairly accurate.

Very incorrect

cottonball
26th October 2015, 06:22 AM
Glad Chain:
Day 3 value: 9,451,168,263,500
Lost since start: 1,477,934,908,800

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 1,335,001,298,200

seems to be adding up... errr... as Mr. Janky would say... It Goes up!

ROTTENSOUL
26th October 2015, 06:26 AM
Glad Chain:
Day 3 value: 9,451,168,263,500
Lost since start: 1,477,934,908,800

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 1,335,001,298,200

seems to be adding up... errr... as Mr. Janky would say... It Goes up!

Our sab activity is pretty crazy. The war started very late my time, so last night was the first day I had to skip my sabrun. Thought I could just do it in the morning.
Well I was wrong.. Everyone is maxed, I tried like 60 people and got 2 sabs in on 2 different people so far. Pretty crazy

BRC
26th October 2015, 06:36 AM
Yeah, I spent like 5-6 hours in front of the pc on saturday, trying people every half hour, and couldn't get through. even people with 1 aat are getting 24+ sabs on them (only know about fod script, df might have more).

I did grt through on a few this morning, before work. Will be trying later for a couple hours as well.

macmoney
26th October 2015, 06:56 AM

you talked to 2/3rd of our chain? chain size was I think 140 people? so you talked to 92 accounts...... Thats a lot of time you coulda been selling those used cars brah.

kaoz
26th October 2015, 07:00 AM
Yeah, I spent like 5-6 hours in front of the pc on saturday, trying people every half hour, and couldn't get through. even people with 1 aat are getting 24+ sabs on them (only know about fod script, df might have more).

I did grt through on a few this morning, before work. Will be trying later for a couple hours as well.

Yeah I know the feeling... after 2 days of continuously trying I finally got in as well.

Your spies successfully enter Nothing's armory undetected, and destroy 150 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. 2x

GiantDave_WoC
26th October 2015, 07:25 AM
Mac went from 400b spy to 3.4b or whatever spy (not sure about sentry). That takes TFF to hold, making those 'army lost' stats redundant.
Calculate TFF lost from day 1 of the war, not 2 days before haha.

They lost tff because of the war. If you look at my last post:
now Silent-Killer 8,589,092 Undead that is within a day.

All the tff drop is because of the war because if they didn't declare war they wouldn't hold the weapons. So it's tff lost due to the war.

kaoz
26th October 2015, 07:44 AM
Like you had to sell because of the war GD (and being stuck as a human) and now your account almost looks as good as mine, only difference is that my account have been daily max'ed for almost 5 months now.

GiantDave_WoC
26th October 2015, 08:07 AM
not at all. I sold to get other guys sabbing Glads bigs. I don't care if I am maxed or not and still in most peoples logs.

There is still alot to come from me, whereas you already reached your limit of usefulness ;)

kaoz
26th October 2015, 08:54 AM
I don't know about that GD, I can sab and raid you where as you are limited to only sab my (what is it?) 21 AAT with your TFF. =)
30% losses does rock when selling such amounts!

GiantDave_WoC
26th October 2015, 09:32 AM
I don't know about that GD, I can sab and raid you where as you are limited to only sab my (what is it?) 21 AAT with your TFF. =)
30% losses does rock when selling such amounts!

I don't care about losses, I care about the enemy being destroyed. If in the unlikely event that the enemy is all destroyed maxed while we are growing then even better :)

I can sab nearly everyone in Glads.

Nothing

kaoz
26th October 2015, 09:40 AM
Destroying the enemies is very unlikely these days, as unlikely as your alliance doesn't need "protection" in case you get outnumbered.

capkop
26th October 2015, 09:50 AM
hoshi inactive?

Rick
26th October 2015, 09:54 AM
Not sure why TUE is always such a hot topic amongst FoD. If you're disappointed with our continuing involvement then point the finger at whoever proposed ROLF surrendered individually. Had you demanded ROLF surrendered as a collective group, then TUE wouldn't have held our long term allies at ransom.

We're now with Glads/DEMK and will war with them till the end. Last time we warred together we trashed 2 FoD mains in 2 weeks and watched iby blow a 200B sell within a week. BP was the only FoD main to hold any credibility.

On a personal note, my laptop is unfortunately broken, but I'll be back soon to help ensure we achieve the above, again, together ;)

SilentKiller
26th October 2015, 09:54 AM
inactive is such a cool word !! i guess he got pissed with me sabbing him ! :P

ROLYAT
26th October 2015, 09:56 AM
12 hours ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 15 309

It appears my raids were too much for him. Apparently his wall of sentry wasn't enough

SilentKiller
26th October 2015, 10:05 AM
12 hours ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 15 309

It appears my raids were too much for him. Apparently his wall of sentry wasn't enough

sorry bro !! dont take all the applauds :P

Your spies successfully enter Hoshi_'s armory undetected, and destroy 3925 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
X2

also while checking him as he was first i sabbed and was last in my logs !!

shadowpuppet (not active)
huntharry (not active)
Sexbeast (not active)

three more gone along with him :D

SuitUp
26th October 2015, 10:28 AM
lolwut?! hoshi turked? He was just in #gladiators last night for an hour proclaiming how we are all p*ssies who can't war, dissed every single person in chan and told us to watch ourselves become the next tue who lose interest even logging in bla bla bla. You now going on vac mode doesn't even make any sense...

ROTTENSOUL
26th October 2015, 11:47 AM
lolwut?! hoshi turked? He was just in #gladiators last night for an hour proclaiming how we are all p*ssies who can't war, dissed every single person in chan and told us to watch ourselves become the next tue who lose interest even logging in bla bla bla. You now going on vac mode doesn't even make any sense...

Let's not pretend anyone here actually thinks hoshi turked. I don't know what happened yet myself, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with the 1 sabber or some massers.

Let's talk about all the people leaving your chain dc. I got another 5 messages from people leaving your chain today! :D
Who can blame them anyway, they are getting used as tools, you boss them around and some people I spoke to are actually afraid to leave because they think you will approve them if they do (wtf lol)

Could you confirm you will not approve anyone when they leave your chain? Or is that something you actually consider doing to hold them hostage?

kaoz
26th October 2015, 12:00 PM
Hoshi was hardly active and left before the war?

Comparing Hoshi (not active) with some newbies leaving chain is the most hilarious thing in this thread so far! :rofl:

ROTTENSOUL
26th October 2015, 12:10 PM
Hoshi was hardly active and left before the war?

Comparing Hoshi leaving with some newbies is the most funniest thing so far said in this thread! :rofl:

Hoshi going inactive may be bad news for us, but has more than likely nothing to do with glads. SK is going all crazy messaging everyone how hoshi went inactive and how great glads is for pulling that off. It's a bit sad.

All the people leaving your chain does have something to dus with us.
I have been trying to sab your decent aat's all day but they are maxed all the time.

TOTAL SABBED by FoD = 1,367,557,223,200. This excludes nwo sabs.

SuitUp
26th October 2015, 12:16 PM
Let's not pretend anyone here actually thinks hoshi turked. I don't know what happened yet myself, but I highly doubt it has anything to do with the 1 sabber or some massers.

Let's talk about all the people leaving your chain dc. I got another 5 messages from people leaving your chain today! :D
Who can blame them anyway, they are getting used as tools, you boss them around and some people I spoke to are actually afraid to leave because they think you will approve them if they do (wtf lol)

Could you confirm you will not approve anyone when they leave your chain? Or is that something you actually consider doing to hold them hostage?

You know when you say things like this it really confuses me because we usually have like 20 people in our private channel most of the times and a bunch of other ingame people messaging me and they all seem to be for the war against fod. I don't know who these people you speak of are but if what you say is true then how about I take this venue to clear it up with this:

ATTENTION ALL WHO WANT TO LEAVE GLADIATORS: If you want to leave you are 100% free to do so. In all my koc years I have never approved nor sabbed anyone for leaving and I will not start now. Everyone is free to make the own decisions and choices, if you want to leave you have no reason to think any Gladiator members will sab you and if they do, feel free to message me and I will do my best to handle the situation for you.

Just thought I'd help you out rotten, feel free to link them to this post :)

kaoz
26th October 2015, 12:18 PM
No only FOD is able to make people go inactive... face it whatever the reason vac mode / banned / rage quit (and all of the above) has to do with the war unless you can make up something else why he left the BF. =)

SuitUp
26th October 2015, 12:27 PM
Also just to add because rotten loves to making claims without looking in the mirror: Earlier this age ROLYAT recruited a kid from NWO and NWO approved him for that. So may be you oughta look at your peers before you come on here pointing the finger at other people. Over the years fod have been notoriously known for sabbing people who leave and who don't join them. Just a few weeks before the war many of your members were sabbing commanderless people for no reason.

You come on here calling other people out when your own chain perpetrates worst, it just makes you look like a complete hypocrite.

ROLYAT
26th October 2015, 01:17 PM
Also I didn't recruit him. He was leaving nwo and I offered to take him in as he was about to leave for another alliance. Nwo has recruited countless gld members and my officer at the time got age approved for leaving chain. He just happened to end up with me as he liked gld over the other options

ROTTENSOUL
26th October 2015, 01:37 PM
Also just to add because rotten loves to making claims without looking in the mirror: Earlier this age ROLYAT recruited a kid from NWO and NWO approved him for that. So may be you oughta look at your peers before you come on here pointing the finger at other people. Over the years fod have been notoriously known for sabbing people who leave and who don't join them. Just a few weeks before the war many of your members were sabbing commanderless people for no reason.

You come on here calling other people out when your own chain perpetrates worst, it just makes you look like a complete hypocrite.

Hahaha is this the type of bs you feed your members to motivate them? Do they actually buy it?! Cool story bro

I have been trying to sab our warlist all day, I just can't get in. All maxed :(

ATTENTION ALL WHO WANT TO LEAVE GLADIATORS: If you want to leave you are 100% free to do so. In all my koc years I have never approved nor sabbed anyone for leaving and I will not start now. Everyone is free to make the own decisions and choices, if you want to leave you have no reason to think any Gladiator members will sab you and if they do, feel free to message me and I will do my best to handle the situation for you.

Just thought I'd help you out rotten, feel free to link them to this post :)

I will, thx!

bazza98
26th October 2015, 04:44 PM
Hoshi turked is the funniest thing in this war. Acts so hard behind FoD, can't even put his account on the line.

Mudvayne
26th October 2015, 05:49 PM

I mean some people only mass, some only sab, some farm, some do all. It takes much more than 30 people to max multiple accounts. Unless of course we were only sabbing, which if that were the case Hoshi would probably still be here instead of in turkville.

GiantDave_WoC
26th October 2015, 05:53 PM
Hoshi was banned

But no matter what happened to Hoshi and if he comes back or not it doesn't change anything. Glads will be getting destroyed at any cost just like with all our wars. There is no possible way for glads to win the war and you will find that out the longer this goes on. we have came back from much worse :)

It's certainly no victory for Glads, It's a loss for KoC and nothing to do with what Glads have been doing so far, all it means is that the war will go on longer. I am happy to war for as long as the age lasts. Longer if needed ;)

The-Wizard
26th October 2015, 06:23 PM
That's strange...Did they not like the our sabs? We bring bigger masses than Catholic Churches - So long Hoshi, sorry for the ban. Enjoy the lifelong supply of lubrication which will forever be your tears.

CrotchRoach (Not Active)
God_Barker (Not Active)
Vampsz (Not Active)
Freya998 (Not Active)
Pete7 (Not Active)
RoGuEsHaDoW (Not Active)
Evoxsab (Not Active)
windoweater (Not Active)
Mahalath (Not Active)
anteraz (Not Active)
UDWORKER (Not Active)
cdogg90 (Not Active)
Synvall (Not Active)
Kyzawolf (Not Active)
Hoshi_ (Not Active)

GiantDave_WoC
26th October 2015, 06:29 PM
That's strange...

CrotchRoach (Not Active)
God_Barker (Not Active)
Vampsz (Not Active)
Freya998 (Not Active)
Pete7 (Not Active)
RoGuEsHaDoW (Not Active)
Evoxsab (Not Active)
windoweater (Not Active)
Mahalath (Not Active)
anteraz (Not Active)
UDWORKER (Not Active)
cdogg90 (Not Active)
Synvall (Not Active)
Kyzawolf (Not Active)
Hoshi_ (Not Active)

Your list is the same as last time... You know you are supposed to update the list with the new people going inactive, not just repeat the same people over and over again with half the list wrong because they went inactive before the war started and they have already been explained in the thread,

more importantly

Logical (left)
mizzourah417 (left)
Torrin (left)
Kash_Speaks5 (left)

all today or yesterday and all still playing the game, enjoying it however they want instead of on the unwinnable suicide mission that is warring FoD chain ;)

evilmiget0021
26th October 2015, 07:27 PM
Why are you arguing that his ban has nothing to do with the war? Most likely whatever he got caught doing was an effect of the war. I don't consider it a win for us, but it's definitely something to be happy about as an enemy and definitely not bad for the game.

Assuming this can't go much further here, feel free to pm me nothing.

CrippledLucifer-
26th October 2015, 08:08 PM
What a slap in the face Hoshi's ban must be. Not only is his entire account gone to waste, including other peoples' clicks and sells to prop him up, but so was Nothing's whole account.

Which reminds me to ask. We've heard all this ruckus by FOD about teamwork and respecting teammates' efforts enough to not waste it, making fun of Aftermath in their rofl war. Is Justkillingtime still an admin over there? A FOD leader knowingly receiving sells from his members while breaking rules. When Hoshi was in pm with Nothing to take his gold, did he let anyone anyone know he is a flight risk? Who would sell 300b to someone who might be gone next week?

Looking at Silentkiller's account for comparable stats, that's a trillion of gold the equivalent of being sabbed away from the bf and a 7m account thrown away, all because of Gladiators pretty much.

MFnBonsai
26th October 2015, 09:25 PM
Bans are not to be discussed on this forum at all.... regardless if you do not agree with the reason why.... If an account goes inactive you can post in the inactive thread and it will be declared the reason for the account not on the battlefield.... but that is as far as talking about bans go....

GUA is not the place to discuss bans....

cottonball
26th October 2015, 09:42 PM
What a slap in the face Hoshi's ban must be. Not only is his entire account gone to waste, including other peoples' clicks and sells to prop him up, but so was Nothing's whole account.

Which reminds me to ask. We've heard all this ruckus by FOD about teamwork and respecting teammates' efforts enough to not waste it, making fun of Aftermath in their rofl war. Is Justkillingtime still an admin over there? A FOD leader knowingly receiving sells from his members while breaking rules. When Hoshi was in pm with Nothing to take his gold, did he let anyone anyone know he is a flight risk? Who would sell 300b to someone who might be gone next week?

Looking at Silentkiller's account for comparable stats, that's a trillion of gold the equivalent of being sabbed away from the bf and a 7m account thrown away, all because of Gladiators pretty much.

No, Justkillingtime is not a leader any more..

as for the rest of your post.. I can't comment as it's all garbage.. Nothing never even gave Hoshi a sell... start with facts please.. until then, go find something constructive to do..

bazza98
26th October 2015, 10:08 PM
So NWO lost their only significant account, so when will AAA and NWO just completely merge with FoD?

ROTTENSOUL
27th October 2015, 07:52 AM
I can't be bothered to write a complete list here, so I am just going to mention some glads accounts I noticed being inactive with a AAT worth mentioning.
Let me make it clear this is not a complete turk list, just a list of people I found inactive which had decent aat's when I sabbed them 5 days ago.

Jamiison (not active) * war start AAT 305
Fake- (not active) * war start AAT 600
Seeunt (not active) * war start AAT 340
Kirkbright (not active) * war start AAT 228
MLungu_Boi (not active) * war start AAT 113
NNMJ724 (not active) * war start AAT 196
Khennjo (not active) * war start AAT 230

AAT's of the people that messaged me personally they left glads chain (so not a 100% complete list either and not including out of chain members even if they where primary)

* war start AAT 425
* war start AAT 133
* war start AAT 64
* war start AAT 534
* war start AAT 91
* war start AAT 9
* war start AAT 191
* war start AAT 68
* war start AAT 393

Yes, I never mention names of people leaving in public so you would have to take my word for that one.
Obviously there is no shame in leaving glads because there is no reason glads members should allow themselves to be used as tools by people like dc and other leaders that war us because they don't like us.

ROLYAT
27th October 2015, 08:15 AM
To be fair, I also messaged you that I was leaving. So you can remove my aat from that list of yours

ROTTENSOUL
27th October 2015, 08:26 AM
To be fair, I also messaged you that I was leaving. So you can remove my aat from that list of yours

I am talking about people that actually left your chain, not the ones I spoke with about leaving chains, or the people out of chain that messaged me they dropped glads tags. Those 9 aat's I mentioned where all people that personally messaged me they left and where in your chain.

SilentKiller
27th October 2015, 11:23 AM
I am talking about people that actually left your chain, not the ones I spoke with about leaving chains, or the people out of chain that messaged me they dropped glads tags. Those 9 aat's I mentioned where all people that personally messaged me they left and where in your chain.

well I not a big time GUA poster but i actually love to message when i see not newbie just posting shits on behalf of there leaders or GOD of alliance who are never concerned abt any thing rather than being them-self!! anyways coming to the point !!

so where do you get these figures from !! day dreaming or u actually see these while you are sleep !!

check the members growth in our alliance and drop in your alliance and that is a fact, leaving behind these fact !! do u even realize that u, yes I am talking about "you", never make sense in your message same as you do ingame !! so u need lots of training for that!!

pm me in game and i'll give you an appropriate time and u'll get to learn many facts, the real side of this game !!

cya soon !!

N.W.O. 41 11.79

Gladiators 94 29.03
DEMK 14 4.17
The United Empires 10 0.87

Good luck to both sides.

ok i brought that back into the game if you guys have some wrong stats !!
SK

Forces of Darkness 96 16.31 (earlier 102, so 6 left)
N.W.O. 36 5.05 (earlier 41, so 5 left)
Against All Authority 18 5.07 (earlier 17, so 1 joined)

Makes it 10 in total who left

V/S

Gladiators 94 24.87 (earlier 94, none left)
DEMK 14 3.64 (earlier 14, none left)
The United Empires 9 0.77 ( earlier 10, so 1 left)

so in total 1 left!!

chrisl7605
27th October 2015, 11:33 AM
I think fod/nwo should now change their name to bp and friends.

ROTTENSOUL
27th October 2015, 11:43 AM
well I not a big time GUA poster but i actually love to message when i see not newbie just posting shits on behalf of there leaders or GOD of alliance who are never concerned abt any thing rather than being them-self!! anyways coming to the point !!

so where do you get these figures from !! day dreaming or u actually see these while you are sleep !!

check the members growth in our alliance and drop in your alliance and that is a fact, leaving behind these fact !! do u even realize that u, yes I am talking about "you", never make sense in your message same as you do ingame !! so u need lots of training for that!!

pm me in game and i'll give you an appropriate time and u'll get to learn many facts, the real side of this game !!

cya soon !!

ok i brought that back into the game if you guys have some wrong stats !!
SK

Forces of Darkness 96 16.31 (earlier 102, so 6 left)
N.W.O. 36 5.05 (earlier 41, so 5 left)
Against All Authority 18 5.07 (earlier 17, so 1 joined)

Makes it 10 in total who left

V/S

Gladiators 94 24.87 (earlier 94, none left)
DEMK 14 3.64 (earlier 14, none left)
The United Empires 9 0.77 ( earlier 10, so 1 left)

so in total 1 left!!

Help me figure out what you are trying to say.. Are you trying to say that the 9 people that messaged me personally did not leave your chain? Are you trying to say the bigger account inactives I listed where no part of your chain?

Your numbers are off also. I actually made a screenshot when you declared war. Glads had 98, FoD had 104.
Since you had several people joining you to war us and some small accounts now do have a glads tag it may look like you lost less members than you actually did. I have actually saved all messages from the people that messaged me they left.

There is a big difference in people going vac mode and people leaving chain. We may both have people in vacation mode, but you have much more people leaving your chain than we have leaving ours.

If you really want to know who messaged me they left your chain you can ask nothing. Maybe he will give you names when you ask politely :P

I think fod/nwo should now change their name to bp and friends.

Haha, feel free to tell me how many people left. We could also start asking people to wear a FoD tag but I can't be bothered with that. Let's stick to the facts, feel free to give me names. I bet it's less than the 9 that messaged me alone. To be fair I will give you one name for every name you give me.

SilentKiller
27th October 2015, 11:47 AM
the last line stated i should ask politely to nothing to get the leftovers!!

oops politely and me !! i hope u are not checking your account daily :P

ROTTENSOUL
27th October 2015, 11:57 AM
the last line stated i should ask politely to nothing to get the leftovers!!

oops politely and me !! i hope u are not checking your account daily :P

I again don't know what you are saying, but I can see you did not answer any of the questions.
Please reply and I will proof you wrong.

Fernando
27th October 2015, 12:40 PM
12:39 Fernando !raid24 ibykus
12:34 GLDBot 924 RAIDS ON TARGET IBYKUS!!

Totally accurate data. R.I.P. Iby :violin:

ROLYAT
27th October 2015, 12:50 PM
Completely inaccurate data Nando. Per BRC, we only have 30 active people warring. Nice try tho

bloodpirate
27th October 2015, 01:29 PM

look like faked logs or something to me

Jankster
27th October 2015, 01:31 PM

look like faked logs or something to me

Maybe. my 10 raids are not counted to the number!!

cottonball
27th October 2015, 01:46 PM

LOL... thanks for the well wishes....

unfortunately, I don't think you came anywhere close to 900 raids on me... but, the effort has been noted on Glads side.. :|

bazza98
27th October 2015, 03:50 PM
Rename thread - Battle of statistics, who can BS the most.

ROTTENSOUL
27th October 2015, 04:02 PM
Rename thread - Battle of statistics, who can BS the most.

Inactives, people leaving, sab totals, we gave you nothing but 100% facts.
Glads is making up ridicilous raid totals to make it look like the things we said are not accurate. I guess they are a bit jelly..

thebaldchinian
27th October 2015, 04:11 PM

Im no expert, but shouldnt your time stamps be flipped? You entered a command at 12:39 and got a response from the bot 5 minutes before that command. :p

SuitUp
27th October 2015, 04:45 PM
Lol @ the past 2 pages of this thread. He did the timestamp thing intentionally to say "i guess if it is posted on GUA it must be true". Basically talking about the amount of bullshit rotten continues to spew. But go ahead continue, it's real fascinating.

chrisl7605
27th October 2015, 05:10 PM
Your Damage: 164,635,487,294
24 hours: 22,309,440,000

All from bp + friends
day 1 i got 55bil sad to see it drop like this :( shouldn't be long until I get in range of more again :)

ROTTENSOUL
27th October 2015, 06:12 PM
We had simular chain values at the start of the war. My daily sabtotal is a lot lower also compared to what I could sab 5 days ago.
The biggest account in our chain (Hoshi) got banned. I am curious what the current chain values of the FoD and Glads chain are.. Anyone?

GiantDave_WoC
27th October 2015, 06:34 PM
Of course there is going to be an upsurge in activity and people thinking that everything is going well in Glads when our biggest account gets banned. it happened with ROFL when JKT got banned.

No one in glads was talking here before that and it seemed like Glads had no hope, no ideas.

But in the end after months we destroyed ROFL. The same will happen to glads there are just other ways to go about it and it will take longer now we are at a massive disadvantage after being in war all age and getting jumped on and having our two biggest accounts in the age banned :)

Don't worry about that though it doesn't change anything. While your chain is top heavy we have a stronger member base and that will come through in the end.

The war is still very very early in the making so there is nothing to really say at the moment. It's like glads have never warred before the way they are talking on here lol. Nothing out of the ordinary has happened so far. People get ruined in the first few weeks of the war. It's when there is nothing to sab or raid but your members are still coming down when the real war starts.

7 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott Attack defended 473 14,335 68,064,043,746 51,335,183,766
10 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott Attack defended 203 5,457 65,805,578,980 55,439,025,428
10 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott 614,751 Gold stolen 629 14,064 59,950,742,539 60,597,979,049
10 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott 620,594 Gold stolen 290 5,653 50,464,311,740 58,612,618,826
10 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott Attack defended 273 6,572 58,964,947,462 55,466,090,480
10 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott Attack defended 310 12,069 72,412,683,096 42,056,077,664
10 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott Attack defended 650 16,495 63,984,352,782 57,007,111,278
10 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott 71,534 Gold stolen 584 12,712 54,368,825,768 56,536,408,967
11 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott Attack defended 509 16,561 72,467,140,029 50,474,513,876
11 minutes ago SmokeyMcPott Attack defended 304 7,736 59,306,311,643 52,748,646,687
12 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 6,342,798 Gold stolen 5,542 6,668 30,685,210,782 50,696,836,867
12 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 7,813,909 Gold stolen 8,440 9,410 31,466,345,988 55,329,225,115
12 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 9,352,387 Gold stolen 5,110 6,125 35,166,753,600 57,042,454,341
12 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 6,806,369 Gold stolen 8,062 7,958 28,038,493,559 54,513,218,216
13 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 7,994,706 Gold stolen 3,476 3,823 31,105,843,261 53,984,010,967
13 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 9,104,715 Gold stolen 8,822 10,109 34,230,160,970 56,238,839,756
13 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 10,008,021 Gold stolen 7,143 6,174 25,810,902,885 55,590,516,730
13 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 9,783,677 Gold stolen 7,230 9,185 36,374,319,383 52,727,066,738
13 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 8,023,393 Gold stolen 4,247 4,572 33,355,644,755 56,696,144,569
13 minutes ago DeathbyOrc 8,439,598 Gold stolen 4,277 4,684 31,599,707,337 52,458,888,890
19 minutes ago Machine 1,248,098 Gold stolen 27 2,794 18,237,354,799 49,981,025,604
19 minutes ago Machine 987,261 Gold stolen 23 2,754 21,479,970,917 51,207,477,948
20 minutes ago Machine 1,730,115 Gold stolen 43 4,836 22,050,446,107 54,915,903,329
20 minutes ago Machine 1,266,346 Gold stolen 23 2,722 20,820,472,928 50,273,292,288
20 minutes ago Machine 1,240,144 Gold stolen 27 2,918 21,133,247,570 55,549,732,175
20 minutes ago Machine 1,133,271 Gold stolen 55 6,005 21,446,660,679 54,834,150,989
20 minutes ago Machine 1,436,389 Gold stolen 27 3,407 22,009,477,201 49,618,594,279
20 minutes ago Machine 1,589,811 Gold stolen 51 5,522 19,762,771,632 51,091,739,032
20 minutes ago Machine 1,273,515 Gold stolen 23 2,756 20,051,706,958 47,955,864,266
20 minutes ago Machine 2,027,209 Gold stolen 19 2,203 20,604,795,737 51,368,350,313
22 minutes ago set_it_off 3,518,541 Gold stolen 182 2,904 14,578,426,001 60,551,330,481
22 minutes ago set_it_off 2,643,685 Gold stolen 149 2,993 14,899,467,238 49,147,313,178
22 minutes ago set_it_off 3,268,974 Gold stolen 233 4,065 13,098,854,417 49,515,006,478
22 minutes ago set_it_off 4,674,656 Gold stolen 150 2,670 14,328,784,471 53,037,267,543
22 minutes ago set_it_off 3,605,390 Gold stolen 250 4,295 15,339,358,021 58,851,516,127
22 minutes ago set_it_off 5,481,863 Gold stolen 251 4,093 13,402,980,201 53,998,905,973
22 minutes ago set_it_off 4,133,477 Gold stolen 100 2,047 16,075,483,627 51,795,492,599
22 minutes ago set_it_off 5,243,289 Gold stolen 151 2,566 13,617,804,074 52,534,885,100
22 minutes ago set_it_off 4,953,292 Gold stolen 201 4,017 15,078,042,133 49,569,841,283
22 minutes ago set_it_off 6,756,940 Gold stolen 219 3,870 14,481,851,933 53,570,330,683
30 minutes ago Aeragorn 4,516,869 Gold stolen 424 2,900 19,083,226,412 43,301,361,101
30 minutes ago Aeragorn 6,087,672 Gold stolen 353 2,443 18,412,024,614 41,328,369,793
30 minutes ago Aeragorn 6,675,554 Gold stolen 992 7,936 21,609,513,629 41,816,850,434
31 minutes ago Aeragorn 5,743,591 Gold stolen 780 4,871 17,098,275,826 42,375,101,249
31 minutes ago Aeragorn 7,070,789 Gold stolen 497 3,029 17,843,402,296 45,276,701,949
31 minutes ago Aeragorn 6,316,899 Gold stolen 782 5,921 19,301,016,941 39,404,361,261
31 minutes ago Aeragorn 4,931,428 Gold stolen 641 4,151 16,815,812,449 40,088,654,413
31 minutes ago Aeragorn 7,464,196 Gold stolen 1,000 7,046 18,320,993,632 40,064,188,972
31 minutes ago Aeragorn 7,966,821 Gold stolen 643 4,006 16,568,968,548 40,990,382,459
31 minutes ago Aeragorn 8,332,270 Gold stolen 859 5,942 19,884,539,364 44,259,787,597
33 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 2,774,049 Gold stolen 185 10,904 29,667,196,697 42,020,667,726
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 3,373,439 Gold stolen 92 5,323 29,240,430,672 42,445,578,386
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 3,588,422 Gold stolen 172 8,826 26,145,278,596 42,309,697,136
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 3,954,647 Gold stolen 146 7,846 27,789,609,338 42,852,998,610
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 3,248,030 Gold stolen 106 5,112 25,171,495,065 43,355,879,351
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 3,418,472 Gold stolen 173 10,286 29,129,537,976 40,574,678,256
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 3,631,163 Gold stolen 133 8,113 31,559,920,793 42,919,958,279
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 5,676,098 Gold stolen 133 7,188 29,817,427,381 45,811,517,144
34 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 6,725,297 Gold stolen 66 3,948 30,048,899,164 42,046,089,672
35 minutes ago vlad_dracusorul 4,837,058 Gold stolen 174 9,598 28,352,610,286 42,489,955,219

23 minutes ago macmoney 2,394,259 Gold stolen 94 11,897 42,500,095,788 55,167,422,978
27 minutes ago Silent-Killer 427,813,937 Gold stolen 104 11,300 28,523,711,049 35,999,476,158
27 minutes ago Silent-Killer 69,767,300 Gold stolen 104 8,191 26,668,961,117 46,481,404,735

Welcome to the rest of your age :)

And there is nothing you can do to my account. I can easily maintain

chrisl7605
27th October 2015, 06:45 PM
Welcome to the rest of your age :)

And there is nothing you can do to my account. I can easily maintain

Do you feel accomplished? If so you shouldn't because your account sucks.

GiantDave_WoC
27th October 2015, 07:05 PM
Do you feel accomplished? If so you shouldn't because your account sucks.

you don't understand war. And my account is better than yours after I have warred for about 9 months. We will come back in 2 weeks and post your account stats and mine ;)

SuitUp
27th October 2015, 07:12 PM
@nothing, you don't have to keep saying this will go on for the age, everyone already expects it to. I don't know why you insist on repeating it over and over again...

So far barely anyone from Glads have been saying shit, it is fod who keeps saying they will destroy us. Infact r0tten & nothing insist on letting everyone know every other post how they will destroy us. Ok, why don't you guys now go do what you say you will do and then come on here to talk about it after it is done?

chrisl7605
27th October 2015, 07:32 PM
you don't understand war. And my account is better than yours after I have warred for about 9 months. We will come back in 2 weeks and post your account stats and mine ;)

Yup, I don't understand war. I started the age way later than you and barley had any scripts or trickle for the majority of it. I am pretty sure we've warred a couple times or I could be thinking of a different one of bp's minions. At that point you were not graced with the same time of growth and never ending age you have been now :)

roy123
27th October 2015, 08:37 PM

All from bp + friends
day 1 i got 55bil sad to see it drop like this :( shouldn't be long until I get in range of more again :)

I know you, you're the noob that will get me aproved if i keep low hitting you....even if we are already in war....how that will work? :lamer::lamer::punch::lamer::lamer:

bloodpirate
27th October 2015, 08:52 PM

All from bp + friends

more fake logs. well done fake log maker

kaoz
28th October 2015, 01:40 AM
You can tell by GiantDave's last post from the amount of crying and complaining of how FOD have been warring all age and got jumped or how their main account(s) got/get banned, that Gladiators / DEMK doing a great job.
Understanding that this time around FOD isn't warring a ranking alliance seem to upset the boys resulting in the usual empty threats and fortune telling to keep up the moral in camp FOD.
After warring only rank alliances so far, let's see how FOD members (or GD himself) will be coping being maxed for months on end and when the first cry for back-up / help will be from their newly gained allies.

GiantDave_WoC
28th October 2015, 05:09 AM
You can tell by GiantDave's last post from the amount of crying and complaining of how FOD have been warring all age and got jumped or how their main account(s) got/get banned, that Gladiators / DEMK doing a great job.
Understanding that this time around FOD isn't warring a ranking alliance seem to upset the boys resulting in the usual empty threats and fortune telling to keep up the moral in camp FOD.
After warring only rank alliances so far, let's see how FOD members (or GD himself) will be coping being maxed for months on end and when the first cry for back-up / help will be from their newly gained allies.

?
I/we were maxed for like 6 months constantly vs LaCN until the end of the age resulting in their worst ever age in the history of KoC. Whatever happens this age it has been the most successful age for FoD since we started and probably the most successful for a warchain in the history of KoC.

I don't care about being maxed. This is how I always wanted to play. we can see though that TUE is slowly dwindling away from your poor decisions. The same will happen to glads. There is probably high morale in camp right now seeing that our biggest account is off the battlefield especially with your lies to your alliance members saying that it is because of their activity and work (Which is not the reason) But when people start to realise that it won't end and there is no chance of beating us people in Glads will start to leave.

bazza98
28th October 2015, 05:17 AM
?
I/we were maxed for like 6 months constantly vs LaCN until the end of the age resulting in their worst ever age in the history of KoC. Whatever happens this age it has been the most successful age for FoD since we started and probably the most successful for a warchain in the history of KoC.

The age were our main account got hacked? Yeah you sure showed us lmao
And no, DT or BSS are far far far more successful and painful than you.

kaoz
28th October 2015, 05:41 AM
I don't care about being maxed. This is how I always wanted to play. we can see though that TUE is slowly dwindling away from your poor decisions.

?
The only chain with poor decisions making has been your alliance as they have proven over the last few months, lol you almost make it sound as if you planned being maxed by choice.

MFnBonsai
28th October 2015, 08:41 AM
Whatever happens this age it has been the most successful age for FoD since we started and probably the most successful for a warchain in the history of KoC.

Nah no chance the most successful warchain in KoC history.... You are just another warchain that has taken the place of other alliances that have already been there and done that which you are doing now.... Don't get me wrong FoD like to war but what you are doing has been done before.... except allying with the alliance with the biggest chain in KoC being SR....

g0rFz-
28th October 2015, 09:05 AM
Thanks to FOD:
26 minutes ago God_Barker 1,173,921,058 Gold stolen 148 860 1,310,362,098 121,313,416,382
26 minutes ago God_Barker 1,671,098,227 Gold stolen 92 538 1,290,687,516 112,011,575,740
26 minutes ago God_Barker 3,877,769,018 Gold stolen 242 1,401 1,459,407,397 135,193,140,445

Thanks to GLADs:
Name: mizzourah417
Commander: IRONg0rFz

Disappointed Hoshi got banned, this woulda been a very interesting war with him...

RoHaLoVeR
28th October 2015, 11:31 AM
Lol my god, FoD (or at least GiantDave) are back at their well known "repeat something I've said 10 times already and that has been disagreed by 10 times too but I'm still gonna post it cause atm there's nothing else I can talk about and I can't resist on visiting GUA without saying anything" :P

20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 18 5,064 16,597,669,422 1,461,060,210
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 12 3,229 16,889,289,320 1,643,818,088
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 22 6,020 16,979,915,675 1,545,741,040
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 16 4,179 15,901,698,588 1,568,266,698
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 26 6,528 15,251,696,443 1,523,411,809
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 8 2,335 15,847,423,050 1,461,579,347
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 10 2,338 13,411,278,714 1,446,110,631
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 23 6,576 16,950,578,829 1,484,500,826
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 22 5,657 15,934,449,505 1,584,045,278
20 hours ago AnthonyO Attack defended 16 4,728 15,744,024,825 1,385,210,615
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 18 4,742 17,034,508,938 1,601,818,381
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 23 7,146 18,800,229,104 1,528,603,455
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 13 4,778 20,566,928,934 1,464,463,861
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 14 3,351 16,459,597,571 1,702,654,414
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 11 4,321 19,625,682,543 1,277,363,816
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 10 3,850 19,629,177,594 1,323,163,214
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 13 3,859 17,592,913,290 1,518,711,270
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 10 3,384 19,370,903,360 1,573,552,012
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 27 6,797 15,187,668,814 1,540,025,276
20 hours ago Beano Attack defended 21 6,336 18,355,516,816 1,550,057,638
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 20 2,929 24,109,126,295 1,589,202,321
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 37 4,897 21,077,846,408 1,521,001,438
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 21 2,943 21,078,243,748 1,501,460,272
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 21 2,949 22,628,807,015 1,603,000,397
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 45 6,414 24,181,274,571 1,643,385,880
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 51 6,439 22,092,090,158 1,694,579,755
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 32 4,470 22,411,908,478 1,581,074,557
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 19 2,985 22,818,961,614 1,444,695,174
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 46 6,494 23,022,655,862 1,600,692,008
20 hours ago ibykus Attack defended 22 3,504 23,536,433,674 1,484,012,880
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 4,014 51,991,261,950 1,651,018,105
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 3,016 42,662,822,989 1,717,088,746
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 2,517 44,466,034,760 1,643,197,447
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 8 7,586 41,037,468,438 1,580,746,856
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 6 7,620 44,697,303,661 1,445,138,771
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 6 7,142 45,600,965,349 1,528,178,635
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 7 7,172 37,813,842,578 1,452,208,092
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 2,565 39,698,107,890 1,551,663,731
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 2,569 41,450,586,003 1,573,865,292
20 hours ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 6 5,671 42,921,983,362 1,671,659,232
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 129 7,248 12,838,403,269 1,615,921,672
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 71 3,631 11,291,671,964 1,569,756,480
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 46 2,598 13,101,097,980 1,667,293,314
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 96 5,211 12,365,998,497 1,614,661,299
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 104 6,276 14,938,277,109 1,765,543,793
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 108 6,299 12,360,469,175 1,514,144,160
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 135 7,380 13,398,996,348 1,750,853,214
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 111 6,348 12,903,922,078 1,625,725,812
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 97 6,371 14,994,308,897 1,646,859,351
20 hours ago Nothing Attack defended 85 5,325 13,734,024,446 1,585,116,764
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 77 5,009 22,457,764,879 1,390,205,034
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 90 5,943 24,657,255,279 1,516,914,966
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 39 2,289 22,400,072,042 1,552,541,990
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 59 4,131 22,880,942,660 1,328,766,043
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 87 5,066 23,258,895,412 1,635,220,478
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 93 5,083 21,631,080,516 1,626,104,966
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 47 2,777 21,651,032,259 1,503,329,772
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 78 5,109 22,975,318,711 1,443,656,113
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 30 2,325 25,206,716,978 1,335,143,664
2 days ago R0TTEN Attack defended 49 2,796 21,777,722,248 1,567,937,753
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 3 2,801 24,130,563,894 1,565,339,818
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 11 7,034 20,680,839,742 1,558,223,049
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 5 3,760 22,532,873,625 1,547,439,516
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 3 2,354 22,052,349,581 1,613,003,715
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 3 2,357 22,570,343,337 1,532,712,291
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 8 6,629 26,856,843,778 1,522,320,546
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 10 7,134 23,944,093,819 1,623,086,353
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 4 2,859 24,641,121,915 1,750,628,690
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 8 6,218 25,168,159,724 1,606,123,712
2 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 8 5,761 22,082,027,685 1,521,477,430
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 19 4,794 16,766,545,525 1,447,892,077
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 26 6,257 16,768,096,709 1,513,646,856
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 14 3,859 18,127,578,355 1,503,068,521
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 11 2,900 17,816,018,783 1,538,907,124
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 16 4,361 17,536,542,436 1,445,291,641
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 24 6,325 17,886,271,197 1,512,143,034
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 20 5,369 19,280,351,108 1,624,171,170
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 22 5,879 18,634,919,600 1,562,621,548
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 13 3,928 18,983,042,514 1,434,717,610
2 days ago Beano Attack defended 12 3,444 19,725,056,895 1,512,002,312
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 50 7,415 23,878,467,813 1,570,207,998
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 30 3,964 21,385,807,225 1,579,375,780
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 27 3,476 21,668,826,244 1,633,905,126
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 43 6,480 23,638,403,254 1,530,858,796
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 50 7,511 22,790,867,083 1,497,688,094
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 30 3,512 20,393,118,660 1,706,323,210
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 39 5,033 22,156,052,662 1,710,312,557
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 40 5,555 22,792,636,076 1,622,829,430
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 28 4,049 22,497,064,488 1,544,980,655
2 days ago ibykus Attack defended 17 2,535 24,407,324,893 1,625,255,456
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 5,595 36,406,596,622 1,582,234,266
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 5 6,638 32,391,894,295 1,555,542,457
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 4,095 31,695,427,969 1,548,598,115
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 6 7,713 33,810,603,737 1,494,255,338
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 5 7,229 34,471,267,365 1,488,256,343
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 5,179 39,120,649,386 1,563,529,207
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 5 5,716 30,408,954,856 1,645,437,342
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 6,258 38,610,093,385 1,554,468,482
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 4,706 33,966,640,620 1,586,785,772
2 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 3,143 32,625,520,299 1,654,083,204
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 43 7,893 18,091,361,257 1,551,485,182
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 41 6,337 15,332,762,604 1,586,760,643
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 43 6,892 16,307,516,506 1,623,555,368
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 56 7,989 14,772,560,038 1,667,838,613
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 24 4,271 16,953,419,051 1,573,208,685
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 39 6,429 17,600,799,229 1,704,433,686
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 37 5,913 17,040,984,494 1,732,749,408
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 48 7,016 14,301,561,539 1,594,817,890
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 26 4,327 16,810,616,059 1,665,461,096
2 days ago Nothing Attack defended 35 5,970 15,908,928,940 1,530,646,215
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 7 3,209 38,475,441,972 1,401,389,915
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 12 5,984 41,852,592,057 1,459,510,291
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 9 4,617 39,861,818,583 1,341,914,261
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 10 5,560 42,187,566,259 1,337,778,339
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 5 2,320 39,095,276,028 1,417,855,947
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 11 5,121 40,161,103,696 1,448,874,353
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 14 7,015 35,811,970,384 1,237,309,316
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 11 4,691 39,627,641,822 1,543,872,385
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 12 6,122 41,460,615,142 1,416,839,011
4 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 4 2,358 42,871,776,745 1,443,045,973
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 27 6,155 16,649,466,178 1,349,119,907
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 18 3,797 15,983,692,505 1,453,880,459
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 31 6,673 17,780,070,845 1,554,547,433
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 8 2,386 20,951,139,114 1,412,657,747
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 21 4,788 18,509,339,732 1,504,909,946
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 21 4,320 16,441,278,277 1,507,129,890
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 29 6,749 19,587,904,046 1,581,180,750
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 24 5,806 17,140,610,878 1,360,654,474
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 17 4,366 20,288,630,405 1,522,784,220
4 days ago Nothing Attack defended 13 2,916 17,169,902,386 1,526,611,964
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 33 5,853 20,724,779,597 1,489,508,040
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 15 2,442 19,222,443,740 1,458,678,991
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 35 6,375 20,071,093,864 1,381,790,612
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 36 6,895 19,141,752,625 1,247,017,773
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 39 6,427 19,873,483,001 1,535,351,655
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 28 4,959 19,465,035,311 1,389,321,609
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 14 2,483 22,794,007,926 1,715,899,007
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 25 4,482 19,670,737,237 1,413,003,943
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 21 3,493 21,685,221,992 1,657,846,232
4 days ago ibykus Attack defended 32 5,005 18,986,986,110 1,560,390,348
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 4,517 36,138,677,759 1,506,721,230
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 5 7,056 36,840,045,933 1,510,590,009
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 5,562 35,606,103,675 1,472,838,003
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 5,072 32,357,330,278 1,479,247,164
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 5 7,131 34,953,665,561 1,564,686,453
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 1 2,550 34,363,581,268 1,521,736,438
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 5,116 37,718,071,118 1,505,299,952
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 2,562 31,906,668,667 1,666,594,361
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 1 2,565 37,220,410,107 1,463,738,883
4 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 3,600 31,448,841,380 1,674,690,352
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 23 5,158 16,047,725,695 1,542,205,284
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 19 5,173 19,173,627,074 1,541,395,661
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 18 5,189 19,203,589,239 1,458,875,201
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 21 5,727 19,926,994,945 1,562,200,035
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 30 7,320 17,900,183,445 1,587,336,353
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 19 4,718 18,650,872,929 1,660,188,237
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 15 4,204 18,705,876,516 1,513,710,731
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 25 6,858 18,076,134,545 1,442,529,911
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 32 7,949 19,148,302,516 1,680,577,071
4 days ago Beano Attack defended 11 3,185 19,213,560,644 1,525,919,237
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 11 2,213 15,301,434,797 1,388,687,915
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 12 3,105 18,098,999,503 1,308,665,135
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 16 3,557 17,090,326,641 1,420,768,188
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 10 2,226 17,835,495,824 1,431,788,968
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 23 5,812 20,317,707,741 1,471,160,263
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 25 6,285 18,284,683,039 1,312,813,672
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 21 5,407 20,392,241,153 1,447,689,782
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 19 4,973 18,285,159,037 1,303,159,499
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 12 3,171 20,414,427,438 1,437,117,575
5 days ago Beano Attack defended 25 5,456 16,605,365,020 1,382,203,471
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 1 2,276 39,516,974,484 1,382,946,448
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 1 2,280 38,754,774,350 1,348,681,637
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 3,657 36,573,822,884 1,368,086,770
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 4,585 35,144,643,248 1,420,468,020
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 5,984 38,146,647,439 1,282,577,635
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 5,543 37,472,155,564 1,301,814,111
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 1 2,776 37,498,677,511 1,235,061,264
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 1 2,317 40,582,718,554 1,444,449,566
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 5 6,049 34,730,311,284 1,516,562,093
5 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 6,072 37,789,579,940 1,354,805,119
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 34 4,664 7,117,433,656 1,449,195,804
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 35 5,147 7,303,798,660 1,373,332,738
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 39 6,107 7,426,717,841 1,302,812,177
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 40 5,185 6,899,533,823 1,424,765,884
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 18 2,833 7,490,626,425 1,309,948,552
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 36 4,736 6,543,301,302 1,349,371,600
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 44 6,181 7,700,470,978 1,466,853,236
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 26 3,335 6,982,831,196 1,487,393,454
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 30 5,258 8,054,693,892 1,239,869,280
5 days ago Batman4ever Attack defended 21 2,873 7,240,421,112 1,424,762,901
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 6 3,840 20,125,703,761 1,423,675,450
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 12 7,233 19,631,188,977 1,503,588,849
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 11 7,266 19,747,744,109 1,416,702,243
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 5 3,884 21,707,410,933 1,400,439,239
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 10 7,317 23,311,653,769 1,421,747,665
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 7 4,892 21,346,447,057 1,513,627,433
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 5 4,415 24,109,427,210 1,332,753,005
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 7 5,414 23,499,013,975 1,327,364,640
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 9 6,423 21,351,011,741 1,371,909,566
5 days ago ibykus Attack defended 11 6,947 18,814,958,623 1,319,077,689
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 29 6,976 13,480,621,723 1,387,880,368
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 24 6,001 14,957,921,866 1,491,611,452
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 12 3,006 14,594,858,414 1,421,539,248
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 17 4,017 14,808,173,845 1,536,308,676
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 23 6,554 17,639,115,296 1,480,788,058
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 18 5,057 17,725,485,002 1,488,249,065
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 9 2,532 16,949,481,370 1,515,882,280
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 24 6,099 16,148,849,699 1,533,297,699
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 9 2,545 19,206,666,218 1,581,900,265
5 days ago Nothing Attack defended 28 7,670 16,952,094,870 1,482,795,056
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 2 3,073 31,988,673,207 1,324,757,345
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 3 4,108 31,824,245,876 1,338,037,462
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 4 6,184 36,383,085,712 1,278,379,208
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 2 3,615 36,368,777,927 1,308,310,167
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 2 3,104 32,679,320,954 1,409,708,842
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 1 2,590 37,357,823,920 1,448,428,220
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 2 4,155 38,627,590,944 1,347,683,718
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 2 3,643 33,476,464,429 1,356,072,283
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 1 2,606 35,451,288,761 1,375,137,957
5 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 3 4,180 32,028,820,870 1,314,235,659
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 32 3,060 71,243,751,871 1,278,890,688
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 53 5,265 76,218,227,711 1,310,758,131
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 36 3,518 73,295,925,001 1,292,832,728
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 25 2,643 75,756,634,954 1,255,542,534
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 44 4,862 77,288,999,657 1,208,235,500
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 35 3,544 73,183,886,507 1,248,511,130
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 31 2,663 68,005,163,517 1,368,483,039
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 64 6,689 82,579,463,438 1,364,439,794
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 27 3,128 83,006,227,033 1,263,741,473
6 days ago hoop7300 Attack defended 23 2,237 70,515,473,943 1,278,332,095
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 181 6,743 17,334,378,146 1,356,040,782
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 152 5,867 16,324,018,282 1,239,321,429
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 173 6,800 18,411,570,857 1,374,546,381
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 94 4,091 19,197,599,027 1,298,748,977
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 149 6,849 20,933,808,202 1,343,903,642
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 79 3,203 17,220,338,223 1,257,735,958
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 103 4,589 18,684,798,254 1,236,504,524
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 139 5,527 16,590,732,019 1,233,405,902
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 174 6,476 15,883,826,774 1,262,180,230
6 days ago Beano Attack defended 83 3,709 20,128,017,226 1,329,249,967
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 12 3,718 28,246,308,724 1,225,046,662
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 22 6,066 30,522,441,002 1,410,118,274
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 22 6,560 31,102,931,065 1,326,290,050
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 21 6,588 31,955,897,577 1,327,210,896
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 8 2,356 28,757,623,710 1,366,206,641
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 18 4,727 28,037,226,312 1,367,483,892
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 20 5,692 26,216,403,069 1,184,252,939
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 25 6,669 28,255,548,730 1,390,779,540
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 27 7,178 26,388,689,515 1,300,154,478
6 days ago ibykus Attack defended 8 2,396 31,796,351,071 1,393,787,986
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 5 6,738 37,078,579,480 1,403,717,529
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 2,409 39,686,938,057 1,552,131,332
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 2,413 39,578,690,161 1,523,941,996
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 4,356 34,011,429,284 1,331,596,370
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 3 3,395 33,951,655,937 1,405,023,225
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 4,865 34,562,462,795 1,466,154,763
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 5,859 39,888,733,577 1,461,606,962
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 2,934 34,722,256,582 1,446,246,905
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 2 3,922 36,038,631,694 1,221,327,922
6 days ago CP_Bloodpirate_DES Attack defended 4 5,411 42,728,421,827 1,478,117,106
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 40 7,413 74,037,346,585 1,422,232,504
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 34 6,948 83,434,500,065 1,451,694,364
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 17 3,481 79,635,692,580 1,408,843,572
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 27 4,988 76,656,165,587 1,484,110,237
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 21 4,000 75,611,192,359 1,425,352,155
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 30 6,021 83,499,477,935 1,478,636,002
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 35 7,055 85,121,628,773 1,502,255,088
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 33 7,085 82,346,321,067 1,395,660,136
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 27 5,585 79,160,198,162 1,409,443,805
6 days ago Nothing Attack defended 26 5,092 77,898,406,611 1,443,605,731
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 36 7,673 62,268,139,009 1,319,163,212
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 14 3,075 72,931,279,449 1,486,828,813
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 30 5,140 53,729,623,471 1,405,399,849
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 17 4,122 75,815,250,545 1,418,427,772
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 25 5,168 68,748,465,717 1,499,757,712
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 29 5,703 66,331,057,113 1,507,608,724
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 18 4,679 79,845,925,057 1,440,183,721
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 29 6,261 68,288,686,119 1,440,537,710
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 19 4,709 71,658,567,094 1,323,613,614
6 days ago Hoshi_ (not active) Attack defended 17 3,670 69,378,852,291 1,488,953,312
6 days ago WorstSolider_ 77,325,124 Gold stolen 0 461 44,811 1,437,763,648

Fernando
28th October 2015, 11:50 AM
?
Not only your numbers are wrong and misleading, you also had nothing to do with the bad age for LaCN. Main account hacked + all their trickles heavily sabbed by SR. FoL who was next in line after TGF and Niels had around 6 sabbers since the start I think. It's ridiculous for you to try and take the credit, unless of course you (hacking accusation removed).
About the duration, you say 6 months, last war thread you were saying it was 4 months, and war with SR ended on Oct 21th, new age started on Dec 7th. But Ok. :)

I don't care about being maxed. This is how I always wanted to play.
How about not banking sentry in the future then? would save you a lot of value on reselling it to spy ;)

But when people start to realise that it won't end and there is no chance of beating us people in Glads will start to leave.
We expect more weeding out than you will have. Most of our members are new, not everyone's familiar with war and plenty will give up and leave. GLD has never been a big chain, took us 1/3rd our current member base to scramble Fod, AaA and NWO last age.

CrippledLucifer-
28th October 2015, 01:37 PM
The age were our main account got hacked? Yeah you sure showed us lmao
And no, DT or BSS are far far far more successful and painful than you.

Lol I wonder though, he just turned a 1,5 month war into 6 grueling months, a war where we had a dozen accounts with barely 2 sabbers on them while FOD was maxed top to bottom into the "worst finish for LaCN", and this is a place where people from all around koc who were actually there come to post. On a mission to discredit himself? Anyway I can only imagine what they tell their member base or will be making up years down the line, we get a hint already. :)

In other news, I tried to sab a negligible account of NWO yesterday for a blind hit on me, I could only get one sab in.

chrisl7605
28th October 2015, 02:39 PM
more fake logs. well done fake log maker

I sabbed all but you and iby on day one for like 55bil(I did sab hoshi). The only thing that make be added to that sab total is 2 sabs on archess and 5 sabs on rewa but wouldn't make much a difference to the sab total.

Also roy if you can't decipher between extremely sarcastic posts and normal one you should probably get off the internet :)

SuitUp
28th October 2015, 03:10 PM
Fernando needed only 1 post to dead everything nothing and rotten been saying for the past week.

@roha, ikr nothing keeps repeating the same shit over and over. You trying to overcompensate on gua or what? You don't have to say the same thing 24 times unless you can't come up with anything else to say.

GiantDave_WoC
28th October 2015, 05:20 PM
Not only your numbers are wrong and misleading, you also had nothing to do with the bad age for LaCN. Main account hacked + all their trickles heavily sabbed by SR. FoL who was next in line after TGF and Niels had around 6 sabbers since the start I think. It's ridiculous for you to try and take the credit, unless of course you (hacking accusation removed).
About the duration, you say 6 months, last war thread you were saying it was 4 months, and war with SR ended on Oct 21th, new age started on Dec 7th. But Ok. :)

How about not banking sentry in the future then? would save you a lot of value on reselling it to spy ;)

We expect more weeding out than you will have. Most of our members are new, not everyone's familiar with war and plenty will give up and leave. GLD has never been a big chain, took us 1/3rd our current member base to scramble Fod, AaA and NWO last age.

They ended with no account on the top page I think top 2 pages now can't remember and that was because of FoD. They still had some of the biggest accounts in the game look at LaCN now. TGF wasn't their only big.

La Cosa Nostra WhiteWulf_LaCN 9,809,415 Undead 11 days ago 19,405,914 Gold 4
La Cosa Nostra FighterOfLife_LaCN 7,755,344 Humans 8 days ago 268,373,680 Gold 5
La Cosa Nostra Deathwing_LaCN 12,841,104 Humans 7 days ago 974,287,227 Gold 6

are all not TGF.

They had over a month to recover which would have easily been enough to get on first page if it wasn't for FoD.

I bank sent because that is what was needed at the time. Not going to go into it more than that lol.

It was the worst finish for LaCN in KoC and it was your own fault for cheating us earlier in the age we could have been allies if you didn't betray us that has forced us together with SR now.

This is all irrelevant in the current war though. Lots of stuff going on at the moment and lots of accounts coming down which is nice to see :)

ROTTENSOUL
28th October 2015, 05:29 PM
Lol I missed a lot of glads trashtalk. It also seems like lacn are bigger friends with glads than we are with sr lol.

Anyway, another 5 people messaged me they left glads chain today. Pretty lame I can't post messages with removed names but ok..

I wonder how long you guys will manage to hide your member losses. Planetary is a recruiting machine despite a lot of officers leaving. He actually went from 24 to 26 officers during this war. Nonetheless you will soon run our of new semi active players to give a glads tag. I do wonder how planetary is recruiting all those people. It seems he is not recruiting from the playerbase, but bringing people to the game from outside, which is good. It's a shame they directly land into a pile of glads shit.

Kinda reminds me of that guy last age.. What was his name again? Jambor or something like that with his ?twix? crew.

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 12,881,550,000, 129 missions. I wish I could get more sabs in, but it's a pain to sab the warlist with so many people maxed.

KickAss
28th October 2015, 05:33 PM
Well i guess u can't blame R0TTEN an NOTHING for trying to save face...
I know for a fact that if you would pour gasoline on R0TTEN and light him on fire he would still login here to inform us all on how well he is doing... I'm quite sure all here know better than to listen to those 2.
While FOD is barking here we are biting them ingame.
Now back to hopefully some bigmouthing by FOD live from their sinking ship...

ROTTENSOUL
28th October 2015, 05:39 PM
Well i guess u can't blame R0TTEN an NOTHING for trying to save face...
I know for a fact that if you would pour gasoline on R0TTEN and light him on fire he would still login here to inform us all on how well he is doing... I'm quite sure all here know better than to listen to those 2.
While FOD is barking here we are biting them ingame.
Now back to hopefully some bigmouthing by FOD live from their sinking ship...

Lmao keep trying. Give me some fact or numbers. Everything I said in this thread was a fact, but keep hating on me :D

Another fun fact. Glads is trying to BUY back members that leave lol. Two people told me today they got offered a sell to rejoin.

Fernando
28th October 2015, 05:41 PM
They had over a month to recover which would have easily been enough to get on first page if it wasn't for FoD.
If they had a month to recover it would mean they had around 2 weeks of war with you. You can't even keep up with your own lies lol.

Another fun fact. Glads is trying to BUY back members that leave lol. Two people told me today they got offered a sell to rejoin.
Forgot to mention you've offered sells to our people to join you. Talk about buying loyalty homie :)

GiantDave_WoC
28th October 2015, 05:46 PM
If they had a month to recover it would mean they had around 2 weeks of war with you. You can't even keep up with your own lies lol.

Forgot to mention you've offered sells to our people to join you. Talk about buying loyalty homie :)

we started warring at the same time SR was warring with LaCN... what are you talking about?

I don't even know who you are in game. Keep on having more impact on GUA than actually in game lol

ROTTENSOUL
28th October 2015, 05:54 PM

Actually you are wrong. The only person I ever offered a sell is genesis. This was to compensate the losses his friend had who wrongly got approved for a few hours. We agreed on that and he left glads.

Never have I tried to buy a officer, but nice try.

To all glads reading this. Leave your alliance and you can get free gold by rejoining!
Or be smart and join a alliance at peace who will surely offer you more gold ;)

Elo_The_Great
28th October 2015, 05:58 PM
actually bon old buddy even a war chain allying with the biggest chain has been done before or atleast one of the biggest as they were a lot of big chains back then lol. ES and LaCN so they are not even the first to do that either :p

BRC
28th October 2015, 05:59 PM
don't even know who you are in game. Keep on having more impact on GUA than actually in game lol

Way to succinctly summarize Nando's entire age. Although not entirely true I guess. the duration of last war while he was inactive..which he first stated 'rl business' but as of the pazt few months, he claims to have been totally active.

I happen to know who he is in game. not sure he even raided me first day, and definitely not on any other day. Another Glads leader that needs someone else to fight his battles for him, much like DC.

You gonna order anymore rogues from LaCN DC? apparently you made the last ones unhappy.

Brandonito
28th October 2015, 06:02 PM
Seems macmoney and SK are unsabbable for now with hoshi gone, interesting! It still seems to me, looking between the two chains, that FoD will have the long term advantage. GLD just doesn't have the TFF past their top 2 accounts. I suppose the recent bannings didn't help that either. Time will tell though, losing Hoshi sure helped!!! Dedication from both sides will be important to decide the future.

Planetary is a recruiting machine despite a lot of officers leaving. He actually went from 24 to 26 officers during this war. Nonetheless you will soon run our of new semi active players to give a glads tag. I do wonder how planetary is recruiting all those people. It seems he is not recruiting from the playerbase, but bringing people to the game from outside, which is good. It's a shame they directly land into a pile of glads shit.

Kinda reminds me of that guy last age.. What was his name again? Jambor or something like that with his ?twix? crew.

Planetary stole my recruit message and started using it, lol. I had to write a new one :(

GiantDave_WoC
28th October 2015, 06:15 PM
Lol well now we know why Glads chain numbers aren't going down:

User Stats
Name: Nickyt182
Commander: Planetary
Alliances: Gladiators (Primary)
Race: Elves
Army Size: 1,395

joined yesterday

User Stats
Name: SoyChiquitito
Alliances: Gladiators
Army Size: 6,671

joined as war started

User Stats
Name: Eqos
Race: Humans
Army Size: 898

joined today

User Stats
Name: WinterWins
Army Size: 245

joined 4 days ago

User Stats
Name: Inspire_Infekt
Race: Orcs

joined a few days ago

User Stats
Name: Chabizi
Army Size: 2,481

joined a few days ago

User Stats
Name: akinosl
Army Size: 195

joined today

User Stats
Name: Mogeeto
Race: Undead
Army Size: 463

joined today

User Stats
Name: JeradNovain
Army Size: 346

joined today

User Stats
Name: interitum
Army Size: 203

joined just before war looks like quit already

So looks like we know why glads numbers aren't going down. Loads of new recruits who will probably be leaving the game in 2 weeks and have no impact on the war. Way to replace your losses.

I mean it is useful but it's a clever way to mask chain losses ;)

ROTTENSOUL
28th October 2015, 06:28 PM
Lol well now we know why Glads chain numbers aren't going down:

User Stats
Name: Nickyt182
Army Size: 1,395

joined yesterday

User Stats
Name: SoyChiquitito
Army Size: 6,671

joined as war started

User Stats
Name: Eqos
Army Size: 898

joined today

User Stats
Name: WinterWins
Army Size: 245

joined 4 days ago

User Stats
Name: Inspire_Infekt

joined a few days ago

User Stats
Name: Chabizi
Army Size: 2,481

joined a few days ago

User Stats
Name: akinosl
Army Size: 195

joined today

User Stats
Name: Mogeeto
Race: Undead
Army Size: 463

joined today

User Stats
Name: JeradNovain
Army Size: 346

joined today

User Stats
Name: interitum
Army Size: 203

joined just before war looks like quit already

So looks like we know why glads numbers aren't going down. Loads of new recruits who will probably be leaving the game in 2 weeks and have no impact on the war. Way to replace your losses.

I mean it is useful but it's a clever way to mask chain losses ;)

So basically he recruited 10 and is only up 1 officer. I was about to say 2, but he just lost another one.
I guess new officers are on sale.. And if they leave they just get offered more gold to rejoin. Anything to try and get those numbers up lol.

Mudvayne
28th October 2015, 06:40 PM
They ended with no account on the top page I think top 2 pages now can't remember and that was because of FoD. They still had some of the biggest accounts in the game look at LaCN now. TGF wasn't their only big.

La Cosa Nostra FighterOfLife_LaCN 7,755,344 Humans 8 days ago 268,373,680 Gold 5

are all not TGF.

It was the worst finish for LaCN in KoC and it was your own fault for cheating us earlier in the age we could have been allies if you didn't betray us that has forced us together with SR now.

I don't think even you know what you are talking about. What do accounts in this age have to do with how LaCN finished last age? What did FoD have to do with any of those ranks? I would guess whoever hacked Spidey and the 2 wars with SR had way more to do with it.

SuitUp
28th October 2015, 06:55 PM
I don't understand why you guys are so fixated about people leaving? You guys are so obsessive about someone who we recruited, never been to our channel, barely messages ingame and just landed in glads because they saw a recruit message. Fernando hit the nail on the hammer when he said we have more newer members who haven't been through wars so ofcourse we have more members weeded out. But the way you guys obsess over these things is just hard to believe. You rush on here to post a name of someone leaving chain that I haven't even seen show up in our chat once or when we message ingame never respond to but you come on here bragging about it like it's some accomplishment.

Here's a newsflash, if someone leaves they just show that they are not a loss to an alliance because they left. They never had any real loyalty or ties to the alliance to begin with. Our core is still here, get kickass, rolyat, planetary, smokey, mrhardcore etc etc etc. to leave and then come on here and I will say you have something to brag about. Until then you are celebrating people leaving who we have never even seen before like it's supposed to affect anyone and you post their aat saying it's a nice value account. Ofcourse they will have a good aat, they haven't been through a war yet!

ROTTENSOUL
28th October 2015, 07:00 PM
Our core is still here, get kickass, rolyat, planetary, smokey, mrhardcore etc etc etc. to leave and then come on here and I will say you have something to brag about.

Are they higher on your paylist, or you just purchase new members and give them a bonus when they leave and rejoin?

bazza98
28th October 2015, 07:58 PM
You do realise LaCN has been around for a lot longer than most alliances? Claiming that was the worst finish for us is pretty funny.
Nevertheless, DT sabbed a lot from us the entire age, they were a bigger pain than your fake war chain lmao.

Sparks
28th October 2015, 11:00 PM
@nothing, you don't have to keep saying this will go on for the age, everyone already expects it to. I don't know why you insist on repeating it over and over again...

So far barely anyone from Glads have been saying shit, it is fod who keeps saying they will destroy us. Infact r0tten & nothing insist on letting everyone know every other post how they will destroy us. Ok, why don't you guys now go do what you say you will do and then come on here to talk about it after it is done?

See, that's the point DC. FoD talk shit/facts or whatever you want to call it regardless. Whether they are sabbing and have beast stats or whether they become a sell account or have lower stats. We talk the same points and facts but just a different day.

But then with Gladiators, the only reason you and your members are not talking shit atm is because your standing at a position where most of your main members are sitting with high sentrys and are not being maxed so your using that to back your conversations up and just remaining calm thinking you got this and, which in your case is fair to think for now. And once those accounts come down, which they will for sure, glads will then just turn back to the old trash talk and GuA trolling like always.

And also maybe you'd want to go back to your IRC Logs and take a look at how many threats/sad talks you did on me and a few others during your comeback to the game. Which at the end came out to be nothing but just a waste of your time and making yourself look like a kid.

If anyone, that doesn't give a flying kite about the gua and doesn't care about any talks/forums/IRC is your main SK.

Besides that, have fun and goodluck with the war. :)

GiantDave_WoC
28th October 2015, 11:18 PM

I thought you rage quit lol? Back on GUA after some help to remove Hoshi ;)

That is the difference between fod and glads and what you will find out. When you were all maxed in our last war you all gave up, stopped logging in and that was the end. FoD don't do that. We will work right to the end. It's a very simple strategy to pass gold down chain to keep accounts up and not very interesting. To work against this is more interesting. Also to see what happens to your members when they have nothing left will be interesting too. You forget most of FoD basically started with nothing and haven't had much for most of the age. We are used to this. Lets see how your members fare.

Also it's stupid to offer someone a few billion to join and drag them into a war that will leave them maxed for the age. Great way to cheat noobs planetary!

SuitUp
28th October 2015, 11:36 PM
I thought you rage quit lol? Back on GUA after some help to remove Hoshi ;)

That is the difference between fod and glads and what you will find out. When you were all maxed in our last war you all gave up, stopped logging in and that was the end. FoD don't do that. We will work right to the end. It's a very simple strategy to pass gold down chain to keep accounts up and not very interesting. To work against this is more interesting. Also to see what happens to your members when they have nothing left will be interesting too. You forget most of FoD basically started with nothing and haven't had much for most of the age. We are used to this. Lets see how your members fare.

Also it's stupid to offer someone a few billion to join and drag them into a war that will leave them maxed for the age. Great way to cheat noobs planetary!

Same ol stuff. It's very simple, the last war even though I wasn't here we were heavily outnumbered. You keep referencing a war that wasn't fair at all. Prior to the sr/fod war, tell me when Glads member stopped logging in? Tell me an age where Glads cared about losing their weapons? I bet you can't.

It's very simple, if we have nothing left then your chain will have nothing left either. We got you guys to change race, we took you to war to defend the way we play, we are taking you down with us. We have already won, everything from there is just a bonus. You put so much pressure on yourself promising a whole bunch of stuff that alot of people are now expecting you to deliver..

Instead of saying generic stuff like 'fod are so much better' how about you tell us how much better you're doing than us? Why don't you say you're outdoing us on raids? Why don't you say you're outdoing us on sabbing?

You sure talk alot but is there ever any substance?

GiantDave_WoC
29th October 2015, 12:49 AM
We are outdoing you on total number of raids per day if you add up the raids from both scripts. (You talking about 900 raids a day is a joke lol) the raids from each chain are quite similar and your accounts are constantly maxed if they can be. It doesn't matter what happens from now on.

So you just admitted if you are outnumbered and outgunned you quit and give up. Nice 'war' chain lol

bazza98
29th October 2015, 12:55 AM
See, that's the point DC. FoD talk shit/facts or whatever you want to call it regardless. Whether they are sabbing and have beast stats or whether they become a sell account or have lower stats. We talk the same points and facts but just a different day.

But then with Gladiators, the only reason you and your members are not talking shit atm is because your standing at a position where most of your main members are sitting with high sentrys and are not being maxed so your using that to back your conversations up and just remaining calm thinking you got this and, which in your case is fair to think for now. And once those accounts come down, which they will for sure, glads will then just turn back to the old trash talk and GuA trolling like always.

And also maybe you'd want to go back to your IRC Logs and take a look at how many threats/sad talks you did on me and a few others during your comeback to the game. Which at the end came out to be nothing but just a waste of your time and making yourself look like a kid.

If anyone, that doesn't give a flying kite about the gua and doesn't care about any talks/forums/IRC is your main SK.

Besides that, have fun and goodluck with the war. :)

Didn't you turk... again? Arn't you a bf mod?

SuitUp
29th October 2015, 01:03 AM
We are outdoing you on total number of raids per day if you add up the raids from both scripts. (You talking about 900 raids a day is a joke lol) the raids from each chain are quite similar and your accounts are constantly maxed if they can be. It doesn't matter what happens from now on.

So you just admitted if you are outnumbered and outgunned you quit and give up. Nice 'war' chain lol

Firstly, the fact that your chain has done backflips this age trying to strike up protection deals to avoid being outnumbered and outgunned doesn't leave you in much of a position to be questioning the merits of a war chain (which we never claimed to be anyway but ok). If you weren't afraid of being outnumbered and outgunned, why did you attempt to strike up a protection deal with SR, then tried to strike up a 45 day deal with rofl then went back to SR and done the deal? Don't worry it's one of the many questions about fod's hypocrisy I don't need answered. The DT & BSS ancestors would laugh at your attempt of calling yourself a war chain, get real.

Secondly I never said we gave up, I simply said you keep referencing a war where our side was out numebred. I have no idea if people stopped logging in or not but it's easy for you to pick and choose to talk about a war that was very unbalanced. If you need a war that was balanced to refer to, I suggest you look up the DEMK/GLAD v FOD war last age, and don't forget to revisit BP's surrender post.

Anyways, people on your warlist are maxed, people on our war list are maxed. You say you are outdoing us on raids, we'll agree to disagree on that.

GiantDave_WoC
29th October 2015, 01:35 AM
Firstly, the fact that your chain has done backflips this age trying to strike up protection deals to avoid being outnumbered and outgunned doesn't leave you in much of a position to be questioning the merits of a war chain (which we never claimed to be anyway but ok). If you weren't afraid of being outnumbered and outgunned, why did you attempt to strike up a protection deal with SR, then tried to strike up a 45 day deal with rofl then went back to SR and done the deal? Don't worry it's one of the many questions about fod's hypocrisy I don't need answered. The DT & BSS ancestors would laugh at your attempt of calling yourself a war chain, get real.

Secondly I never said we gave up, I simply said you keep referencing a war where our side was out numebred. I have no idea if people stopped logging in or not but it's easy for you to pick and choose to talk about a war that was very unbalanced. If you need a war that was balanced to refer to, I suggest you look up the DEMK/GLAD v FOD war last age, and don't forget to revisit BP's surrender post.

Anyways, people on your warlist are maxed, people on our war list are maxed. You say you are outdoing us on raids, we'll agree to disagree on that.

You get about 300 raids a day per player we get 200-250 just from FoD script so add up AaA/NWO script and it must be 350-400

what is there to disagree on?

Sparks
29th October 2015, 01:46 AM
Didn't you turk... again? Arn't you a bf mod?

Let's not go there bazza. You and I both know what happened and what were the circumstances, so let's not start a debate about it. Took me 4 years to decide. Turk is a different situation. War is not a problem for me and never was. But the way things were handled in LaCN was outrageous and this is the same thoughts about members who are currently Honor or Silence++ in your Alliance atm, who complain about it. Once again, I can post the logs/names but it will be removed or deleted and not worth the hassle.

We already had discussion once, you want to bring it up all over again on GuA ? The only points you hang onto are Turk and if that doesn't work, you move onto the alliance (NWO) and start talks about that.

Stick to one point and stop living in the past and move on.

CrippledLucifer-
29th October 2015, 02:07 AM

are all not TGF.

)

You're already being debunked again but let me add.. we could have finished with no accounts in the firsts 10 pages and all our goals would have been met, defeat SR and prevent them from #1. Ranking with TGF gone was nowhere in our minds or we wouldn't have gladly taken you to war with an end of age reasonably expected soon.

FOD effect on our top accounts was negligible, no sabbers on them and your raids were poor. We had two on page 2 and enough gold to get both or more on the first page with a longer end of age announcement. But that was not a concern and no one minds. Top accounts are tools to be used during the age, we put them to the best possible use. Meanwhile you had to go down to the 400s to find the highest FOD and everyone else below 500, a sign of how badly trounced.

bazza98
29th October 2015, 04:40 AM
Let's not go there bazza. You and I both know what happened and what were the circumstances, so let's not start a debate about it. Took me 4 years to decide. Turk is a different situation. War is not a problem for me and never was. But the way things were handled in LaCN was outrageous and this is the same thoughts about members who are currently Honor or Silence++ in your Alliance atm, who complain about it. Once again, I can post the logs/names but it will be removed or deleted and not worth the hassle.

We already had discussion once, you want to bring it up all over again on GuA ? The only points you hang onto are Turk and if that doesn't work, you move onto the alliance (NWO) and start talks about that.

Stick to one point and stop living in the past and move on.

You posted ridiculous claims on gua, I simply asked a question in return.

But as I have said before, the fact that we warred against FOD was entirely against your arguement of 'protecting our main'. We warred FOD because they were bullying our members, you being one of them. Ironically you joined them. As for PoC, he was a cry baby, picks a fight and runs away when it explodes in his face, surely he will follow pursuit and Turk aswell.

Stick to one allaince and don't run away when times are tough

To the FOD members pming me to stop posting in their thread, it's also ironically the exact same thing you bombard in everyone else's threads. You post incorrect facts about LaCN, I'm here to clarify.

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 05:41 AM
Which one of these lacn guys shall we make write a surrender post next?

Anyway, dc is so funny. Doing everything he can to not make them look bad.

* We expect more members leaving glads than FoD.
* We do not expect FoD to surrender
* We have already won (lmao)

In short: Anything bad we where already expecting and we can only win.

Seems to me you you expect very little from your chain lol. You only talk about things that do not benefit you, but you have the bigger accounts and upperhand in chain value with Hosi gone.

MFnBonsai
29th October 2015, 06:30 AM
To the FOD members pming me to stop posting in their thread, it's also ironically the exact same thing you bombard in everyone else's threads. You post incorrect facts about LaCN, I'm here to clarify.

Absolutely no one should be messaging you to tell you not to post here.... As long as you are on topic there is no issue here....

War threads between alliances does not mean that only those involved in the war can post here.... ANYONE and I mean ANYONE can post here....

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 08:08 AM
Absolutely no one should be messaging you to tell you not to post here.... As long as you are on topic there is no issue here....

War threads between alliances does not mean that only those involved in the war can post here.... ANYONE and I mean ANYONE can post here....

I agree, let's just not complain when FoD members actively post in in a war thread between SR-LaCN when LaCN is posting this actively here.

chrisl7605
29th October 2015, 09:19 AM
I don't understand why bp and friends continue to talk about how it's just the accounts at the top are going to last. I figured after as many war as you guy's have been in you would know that's how it works. Once the accounts at the top start growing gold tends to trickle down until more and more outgrow one another.

stop pretending like this propaganda is going to work on our members. It's obviously not going to work on anyone who has played koc long enough to figure out what GUA is...

GiantDave_WoC
29th October 2015, 09:26 AM
I don't understand why bp and friends continue to talk about how it's just the accounts at the top are going to last. I figured after as many war as you guy's have been in you would know that's how it works. Once the accounts at the top start growing gold tends to trickle down until more and more outgrow one another.

stop pretending like this propaganda is going to work on our members. It's obviously not going to work on anyone who has played koc long enough to figure out what GUA is...

then you don't understand how it works and you will be disappointed. If you think that 500k tff average glads player is ever going to see that gold 'trickle down' you are sadly mistaken lol.

chrisl7605
29th October 2015, 09:30 AM
then you don't understand how it works and you will be disappointed. If you think that 500k tff average glads player is ever going to see that gold 'trickle down' you are sadly mistaken lol.

Average tff 500k? what are you talking about?

GiantDave_WoC
29th October 2015, 09:51 AM
Average tff 500k? what are you talking about?

the average glads player or aren't you thinking about them?

lets pick a random player then

User Stats
Name: DeathbyOrc
Commander: SmokeyMcPott
Army Size: 2,207,862

DeathbyOrc's Stats
Strike Action 17,161,638,839
Defensive Action 38,965,546,242
Spy Rating 279,483,966,333
Sentry Rating 375,692,443,309

so you are saying he will come back from this position?

chrisl7605
29th October 2015, 09:59 AM
the average glads player or aren't you thinking about them?

lets pick a random player then

User Stats
Name: DeathbyOrc
Commander: SmokeyMcPott
Army Size: 2,207,862

DeathbyOrc's Stats
Strike Action 17,161,638,839
Defensive Action 38,965,546,242
Spy Rating 279,483,966,333
Sentry Rating 375,692,443,309

so you are saying he will come back from this position?

Yeah, So long as he is active and works towards it and shows that he is contributing in war. We got a ton of accounts that are still growing due to this war because they are still getting their 20k ups and not having to train. So long as your big accounts keep drooping at the rate they are everything will start to get on more of an even keel. Obviously if a player doesn't help his own account out and isn't active it will be sabbed to nothing.

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 10:06 AM

Let me explain what will actually happen, so you will not be disappointed.

Anything below top 5 will get trashed at a quick rate.

We will tear glads apart, your biggest accounts (SK, Mac) will give sells to the also big accounts beneath them (Vlad, Smokey, machine) to delay the moment we start working on them,so they will not yet become our main priority.

All of the people below top 5 are getting trashed, but some of the bigger tff's and core members will also start giving sells to your nr 3,4,5 to delay us taking them out. People who are likely to sell will be players like set_it_off, FinMcGee etc. People like Jaimy_M and yourself will likely end up giving sells to the demk main Machine.

This all will delay things but not avoid us taking the glads chain out. On average we simply have better member quality, more sabbers and better stamina.
This is the cold truth, all glads can beg for is a quick age end, because they will regret having ever declared this war.

GiantDave_WoC
29th October 2015, 10:16 AM
Yeah, So long as he is active and works towards it and shows that he is contributing in war. We got a ton of accounts that are still growing due to this war because they are still getting their 20k ups and not having to train. So long as your big accounts keep drooping at the rate they are everything will start to get on more of an even keel. Obviously if a player doesn't help his own account out and isn't active it will be sabbed to nothing.

Whatever you think lol.

Makes things interesting when you don't know what is coming ;)

SuitUp
29th October 2015, 10:21 AM
@rotten - we heard you the first 45 times. What a broken record. Looking forward to seeing fod nerdrage in 4 months time when they can't get this war to end.

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 10:27 AM
@rotten - we heard you the first 45 times. What a broken record. Looking forward to seeing fod nerdrage in 4 months time when they can't get this war to end.

You live in a dreamworld.

All that will happen is you regretting declaring this war.

You had false hope but once all your truce offers and plans to take on another chain together get ignored, your chain becomes inactive with a few remaining core members even you will be able to see you made a mistake here.

Ofcourse I will expect you to still act cool on gua, saying this is exactly what you expected and more of that blabla
Unfortunately for you this war is like a gazelle attacking a lion :rofl:

Fernando
29th October 2015, 11:02 AM
Unfortunately for you this war is like a gazelle attacking a lion :rofl:

It's quite funny how you try to diss the only chain that puts you to sweat. Do not forget every post regarding your handshaking with SR had a GLD/DEMK scenario included.

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 11:31 AM
It's quite funny how you try to diss the only chain that puts you to sweat. Do not forget every post regarding your handshaking with SR had a GLD/DEMK scenario included.

Funny how you try to take credit for that. Destroying your chain will be like a walk in the park.
We allied SR to avoid all you sour losers to team up on us. Glads by themselves do not make anyone sweat lol but whatever you need to boost your ego.

Fernando
29th October 2015, 01:20 PM
Funny how you try to take credit for that.

We allied SR to avoid all you sour losers to team up on us.

Credit's on us it seems then :rolleyes:

OT: 24 hours: 10,246,350,000

SuitUp
29th October 2015, 01:48 PM
So instead of rotten's sea of endless posts about how we will be destroyed lets review some strategies.

Few hours before the war I sent an account out of chain. All I needed to see was how fod account stats fell after race changes, initial sells and stat shifting. Called in the sell last night and fod had no idea. They are probably still trying to figure out which account it was and their imagination has probably told them it was lacn when it truth, credit is all mine baby. Just out here thinking several moves ahead of you.

Your go. Impress me.

BRC
29th October 2015, 01:49 PM
'strategy'.

what a mastermind. next, tell us the story of how you created KoC and all the alliances.

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 02:03 PM
Lol you a very selective reader fernando. Not sure if taking credit for it is the right choice of words. You guys cried and cried all over gua/irc/ingame because you did not like it.

Let me say both rofl and lacn are stronger than glads chain. To top that off glads is one of the weakest alliances. Demk and tue are small but on average much better quality.

ShadowRanger
29th October 2015, 03:32 PM
In other news, I tried to sab a negligible account of NWO yesterday for a blind hit on me, I could only get one sab in.

And in equally anecdotal style, I tried to sab a negligible GLADS member (12 AAT) for a blind hit and it was already maxed. I suspect both sides are sabbing each other hard...

Fernando
29th October 2015, 04:09 PM
Let me say both rofl and lacn are stronger than glads chain. To top that off glads is one of the weakest alliances. Demk and tue are small but on average much better quality.

Is that meant to be an insult? lol.

DEMK has some of the most experienced warriors and TUE has proven to be pretty tight warring. Love em both. However, I hope you don't pretend Fod hasn't approached me several times to join forces you little rotten, we must have something you like.

SuitUp
29th October 2015, 04:09 PM
Yes demk and tue are quality guys :) we are in agreement there.

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 05:27 PM
Yes demk and tue are quality guys :) we are in agreement there.

I actually said much better quality than glads.. We still agree right?

Is that meant to be an insult? lol.

DEMK has some of the most experienced warriors and TUE has proven to be pretty tight warring. Love em both. However, I hope you don't pretend Fod hasn't approached me several times to join forces you little rotten, we must have something you like.

Insult for glads, compliment for (what is left of) demk/tue.. I don't care how you look at it really, I guess it is both.

As for FoD "approaching you". I believe you when you say that subject has been casually mentioned, but never have their been any concrete plans to team up. The same thing happened vice versa. In playing style our alliances are different, but you come closer to us than other chains. That doesn't mean you have a high quality alliance though.

ROLYAT
29th October 2015, 05:39 PM
Really sad rotten feels so compelled to fight on gua instead of the battlefield.

"And rofl is better than you, and Tue is better than you, and demk is better than you, and lgc is better than you, and dt is better than you, and them and them and them"

Please turn the page of your script and find a new insult please.

ROTTENSOUL
29th October 2015, 06:19 PM
Really sad rotten feels so compelled to fight on gua instead of the battlefield.

Meh, I am waiting whole day to find you guys unmaxed so i fill my time here.
I tried to sab the entire list many times today but only got in 117 missions, so not even half your chain.. I even sabbed the 1 shield aat's..

Despite this low mission count there are only 3 people who managed to do more missions than me today. Does that tell you anything?

Elo_The_Great
29th October 2015, 07:17 PM
Both sides quit your back and forth bickering and show some numbers already, I haven't seen any totals updates etc in a while unless they are hidden in the middle of all the trolling and I can't find it lol.

24 hours: 12,318,890,000
Just doing what I can with what I got but would like to see total losses etc instead of just who thinks they got the bigger e-penis, got to mix logs and trolling together that way its still relevant :p

AnthonyO
30th October 2015, 05:51 AM
but would like to see total losses etc instead of just who thinks they got the bigger e-penis, got to mix logs and trolling together that way its still relevant :p

Agreed...

YOU
Sabbed Today: 26,242,850,000

AaA/NWO
Sabbed Today: 119,685,420,000

12:21 AnthonyO Your spies successfully enter SmokeyMcPott's armory undetected, and destroy 1897 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
12:21 AnthonyO Your spies successfully enter SmokeyMcPott's armory undetected, and destroy 1892 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
12:22 AnthonyO Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1835 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
12:23 AnthonyO Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1940 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
12:25 AnthonyO Your spies successfully enter Machine's armory undetected, and destroy 1719 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
12:26 AnthonyO Your spies successfully enter Machine's armory undetected, and destroy 1714 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Yes, I did got a sell, thanks for noticing, also was sitting on 40k unheld nuns since start of the war :) . In all excitement I messed up the sab on vlad tho, excuse my noobishness
So far it seems like both sides are still enjoying this war as it develops. Nobody said it would be an easy victory, at least I didnt.. But I have my goals!

Anymore stats available? Or we gonna go back to trashtalk now?

SuitUp
30th October 2015, 11:27 AM
Your Damage: 261,676,910,000
24 hours: 16,817,000,000