PDA

View Full Version : Who are the current in game alliances.

Desolation
22nd September 2015, 03:38 AM
" Thread: RL-LOP-FF-TA-TUE / MM v FoD-AaA-NWO "

Can I just say... I would have taken a lot more interest in this war had the names of either 'alliance' been recognizable at this point.

As a returning player, this kind of makes me sad. :(

MFnBonsai
22nd September 2015, 04:50 AM
" Thread: RL-LOP-FF-TA-TUE / MM v FoD-AaA-NWO "

Can I just say... I would have taken a lot more interest in this war had the names of either 'alliance' been recognizable at this point.

As a returning player, this kind of makes me sad. :(

Well RL used to be Relentless Family or whatever they used to call themselves.... RF was good enough for me....
LOP is Lords Of Peril....
FF is Fearless Force....
TA is ThunderSt0rm Alliance....
TUE is The United Empires....
MM which is Milestone Magic which I think is dead as I remember being asked to remove the name from the title of the thread....

On the other side is-
FoD is Forces Of Darkness....
AaA is Against All Authority....
NWO is New World Order I think never really asked....

As a returning player you would know who the first 5 alliances are as they were around when you played....
MM you would not nor FoD, AaA or NWO....

Desolation
22nd September 2015, 06:35 AM
Well RL used to be Relentless Family or whatever they used to call themselves.... RF was good enough for me....
LOP is Lords Of Peril....
FF is Fearless Force....
TA is ThunderSt0rm Alliance....
TUE is The United Empires....
MM which is Milestone Magic which I think is dead as I remember being asked to remove the name from the title of the thread....

On the other side is-
FoD is Forces Of Darkness....
AaA is Against All Authority....
NWO is New World Order I think never really asked....

As a returning player you would know who the first 5 alliances are as they were around when you played....
MM you would not nor FoD, AaA or NWO....

NWO was an upstart last I checked back (?) I think other than that you are right on the money. Anyway.. all I see is a mess and gibberish of tags. The benefit in that I hope was worth (?) but I'm not seeing it.

No disrespect intended, I just have too much respect for some of those tags to see them blended with another. Perhaps I'm the only one who feels that way though <_<

ROTTENSOUL
22nd September 2015, 06:37 AM
Pretty sure RL was already a fused alliance (Relentless Family, Dragons Legacy)
When I played the first ages I think the name was just relentless, pretty sure they did not have family in their name at the time. That might be another fusion, but I could be wrong.

Both sides have quite a few very old players from the first ages. The community is not nearly as big as it was before, but assuming you indeed are a old players I am pretty sure you will come across some familiar names :)

BRC
22nd September 2015, 06:55 AM
Relentless Family and Dragons Legacy did indeed fuse to become Relentless Legacy, according to someone under me who claims to be a former Dragons Legacy leader (potentially just a spy account? only logs in every once in a while, joined shortly before this war..hasn't participated)

Phantomis
22nd September 2015, 07:43 AM
Relentless Family and Dragons Legacy did indeed fuse to become Relentless Legacy, according to someone under me who claims to be a former Dragons Legacy leader (potentially just a spy account? only logs in every once in a while, joined shortly before this war..hasn't participated)

This is correct. It's weird how things change, I remember the leader of Dragons Legacy playing the LaCN Main (TGF Account) one age not long ago (or at least it feels like not too long ago).

IIRC Relentless had a ranking structure that was sort of like 3 sub-alliances (Ruthless, Remorseless, Relentless), which is why they're Relentless Family?

Also, while FF & LOP have been allied for what seems like forever, TA often switches to join top chains (have been with SR and NHATM recently in my memory), RL has been on their own almost always, and TUE is just trying to survive.

GiantDave_WoC
22nd September 2015, 09:27 AM
NWO was an upstart last I checked back (?) I think other than that you are right on the money. Anyway.. all I see is a mess and gibberish of tags. The benefit in that I hope was worth (?) but I'm not seeing it.

No disrespect intended, I just have too much respect for some of those tags to see them blended with another. Perhaps I'm the only one who feels that way though <_<

No I feel the same, but when the player base has got so much smaller this is what alliances have to do to compete, actually when I joined the game I went to see if RF were still around (I am ex RF) they were but I was never going to be in a chain with them alliances in it. Too many rankers :)

MFnBonsai
22nd September 2015, 09:35 AM
Since it looks like a war thread is going to be derailed by someone saying they have returned and do not remember the alliances involved in the war lets discuss it here and keep the thread as it was a somewhat war thread....

You can discuss alliances here....

bloodpirate
22nd September 2015, 09:43 AM
as for the rl/ff/lop/ta/tue debate . none of them could survive on their own. that is why the merged, to form a large alliance to compete with sr/lacn. lacn did have ib/demk/glad with them earlier in the age and sr has ngf .

no small alliance can play this war game with any chance of getting ahead. one reason they merge.

as for fod, we are only a few ages old .. nwo was formed many ages ago and aaa just awhile ago.

bloodpirate
30th November 2016, 06:53 PM
numerous alliances have been formed in the last year, and numerous have merged and changed placed.

sr are not merged with Against All Authority and apex and Legion_Hispana and numerous other small alliances that need protecting

then we have FLT .. or Fearless Force and Lords of Peril and The United Empires

and DERLTA with DEMK .. RL .. and TA .. Dedicated Elite Mortal Kombatants .. (~Relentless Legacy~ and ThunderSt0rm Alliance) now Relentless St0rmS ..

LaCn and FoD are La Cosa Nostra and Forces of Darkness .. both in the same chain

Honor & Glory consist of Lord Galdors Clan and .:.: Tears of Fury :.:.

The Sanctuary are on their own as well as

N.W.O. .. new world order

Gladiators

and numerous small sub alliances and small alliances.

147 alliances total