PDA

View Full Version : TOP RANKING DISCUSSION - AGE 20.

MFnBonsai
1st September 2015, 04:44 AM
Welcome to Age 20 Top Ranking Discussion.

It's quite simple - Rules of both GUA and RoC apply.

Just a quick recap:

BE CIVIL
NO CHEATING ACCUSATIONS
NO SPAM POSTS
NO TROLLING
NO FLAMING OTHER MEMBERS
NO UNIQUE LINKS

Rule of thumb: If you think your post may be against the rules, then don't post. If you have any questions, ask a mod+.

Now, discuss...

Chocolate_Milk
1st September 2015, 12:38 PM
As upset as I am about there being literally 0 changes to date, I am pretty happy with how the age started with so little downtime. Kind of threw me off, to be honest. I do remember hearing they had some changes in mind...probably just didn't want to prolong the age. I cant imagine its anything drastic, otherwise we'd be in a beta age. Right?

Only about 3 days in and already 2 ppl have +1m tff:

~TLS~ HULK_Relentless 1,218,617 Orcs
TC DS_TC 1,065,034 Dwarves
J★D Gahd 768,974 Orcs
Swag Ryu 736,342 Dwarves
~TLS~ Anshul_Hhhh 530,242 Orcs
TCL SmellyDeadBug 457,111 Orcs
~KoA~ SonicRage- 408,469 Orcs
TC Killing_squad 284,454 Orcs
TC SilverSurfer 228,509 Elves
TC stoney 222,825 Orcs

thats the top 10 tffs on the battlefield as of now. TLS has the bigger one, but TC has 4 of the top 10 tffs. Maybe this age will prove to be a little more interesting than age 19?

Wasian
1st September 2015, 06:40 PM
As upset as I am about there being literally 0 changes to date, I am pretty happy with how the age started with so little downtime. Kind of threw me off, to be honest. I do remember hearing they had some changes in mind...probably just didn't want to prolong the age. I cant imagine its anything drastic, otherwise we'd be in a beta age. Right?

Only about 3 days in and already 2 ppl have +1m tff:

~TLS~ HULK_Relentless 1,218,617 Orcs
TC DS_TC 1,065,034 Dwarves
J★D Gahd 768,974 Orcs
Swag Ryu 736,342 Dwarves
~TLS~ Anshul_Hhhh 530,242 Orcs
TCL SmellyDeadBug 457,111 Orcs
~KoA~ SonicRage- 408,469 Orcs
TC Killing_squad 284,454 Orcs
TC SilverSurfer 228,509 Elves
TC stoney 222,825 Orcs

thats the top 10 tffs on the battlefield as of now. TLS has the bigger one, but TC has 4 of the top 10 tffs. Maybe this age will prove to be a little more interesting than age 19?

They have the largest, but their chain only has 3 of the top 10 tffs, whereas ours has 7 out of 10. Will be very interesting to see how this plays out this age.

Edit: Also would be interesting to see a top 10 (or 20) values list.

andyt683
1st September 2015, 08:55 PM
Downtime was reduced as I tested out different ways of resetting last week. Still trying to fix things that caused the instaclicks mid age 19.

SonicRage
1st September 2015, 09:56 PM
Also how about a shout out to andy guys.
Coming out of nowhere reset the age and got us going again as fast as possible.

Thanks Andy doing a great job.

andyt683
1st September 2015, 10:14 PM
And prizes. Don't forget prizes.

Klayton_Calix
1st September 2015, 10:30 PM
And cake! Don't forget the cake!

SonicRage
2nd September 2015, 01:43 AM
Yes I'll try get a prize 😉and here's your cake 🍰 and a beer to wash it down🍺

Chocolate_Milk
2nd September 2015, 01:32 PM
I do hope its interesting this age. And great job Andy. I'm glad I was wrong about how much downtime I thought there might be. A very pleasant surprise!

dragonslayer
2nd September 2015, 04:49 PM
TLS wanted to do a click deal with me LOL inconspicuous much?

Klayton_Calix
3rd September 2015, 02:51 AM
TLS wanted to do a click deal with me LOL inconspicuous much?

They all like, "We want YOU to click for us!"

dragonslayer
3rd September 2015, 11:53 AM
They all like, "We want YOU to click for us!"

https://i.imgflip.com/qimdt.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/qimdt)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

Klayton_Calix
3rd September 2015, 07:57 PM
https://i.imgflip.com/qimdt.jpg (https://imgflip.com/i/qimdt)via Imgflip Meme Maker (https://imgflip.com/memegenerator)

LOL:rofl::rofl::rofl: I damn near did a spit take!

SabSquad
6th September 2015, 11:05 AM
will all the girls please stop abandoning their chains and join TLS. And make up their mind. Not really flattering when it comes to having a spine or not

Jesus
17th September 2015, 05:48 PM
TLS sab format:

Does the target have a higher sentry rating than my spy rating?

no - use 25 spies
yes - use 25 spies

:thumbsup:

dragonslayer
17th September 2015, 09:34 PM
TLS sab format:

Does the target have a higher sentry rating than my spy rating?

no - use 25 spies
yes - use 25 spies

:thumbsup:

Proof is in the pudding:

8 hours 37 minutes ago TheLastAyz Sabotage Failure 21 4
8 hours 37 minutes ago TheLastAyz Sabotage Failure 21 4
8 hours 27 minutes ago HULK_Relentless Sabotage Failure 20 4

Oh snap, can't forget probing with 12 turns...

14 minutes 22 seconds ago HULK_Relentless LOST 20,001,936 Gold 1,084 59,457 29,937,780,716 25,003,938,921 12
14 minutes 33 seconds ago HULK_Relentless LOST 46,312,479 Gold 1,049 61,080 30,842,635,573 24,587,347,991 12
15 minutes 21 seconds ago HULK_Relentless LOST 137,312,848 Gold 1,052 61,005 29,779,273,388 25,039,093,304 12!!!!!

I lost:
Untrained Mercenaries: 24,352
Defense Mercenaries: 36,653
Spies: 59
Sentries: 79

Casualties
Defense Mercenaries: 61,080
Spies: 58
Sentries: 82

Casualties
Defense Mercenaries: 59,457
Spies: 59
Sentries: 83

You should really stop taking tips from the fail slayer lol

SabSquad
18th September 2015, 08:58 AM
lol you just killed me dragonslayer lol :)

btw who are you ingame, you have Tls in your intel

Zues
19th September 2015, 04:53 PM
I don't think that is probing, fairly sure that is orc bonus troop conversion. But it is TLS so i could be wrong.

DS_TC is dragonslayer.

Anshul235
21st September 2015, 05:18 AM
I don't think that is probing, fairly sure that is orc bonus troop conversion. But it is TLS so i could be wrong.

DS_TC is dragonslayer.

It is for troop conversion lol

Jesus
21st September 2015, 10:27 AM
That awkward moment you're sabbing yourself for more damage than all of TLS combined :ninja:

Gold Lost to Sabotage 318,093,000 Gold
Sabotage Damage (condensed) *,***,***,*** Gold
Sabotage Cost 339,061,935 Gold

dragonslayer
22nd September 2015, 03:31 AM
It is for troop conversion lol

It's pretty stupid that mercs are included in troop conversion. Oh well, the game has to die sooner or later. What a good way to do it.

Anshul235
22nd September 2015, 06:07 AM
It's pretty stupid that mercs are included in troop conversion. Oh well, the game has to die sooner or later. What a good way to do it.

Yeah true
Oh well, its free soldiers... :P

dragonslayer
22nd September 2015, 03:34 PM
Yeah true
Oh well, its free soldiers... :P

Yeah "free"

One free soldier for you, one less player for the game.

Damedog
22nd September 2015, 07:15 PM
Noone's leaving the game because orcs can convert mercs bruh

SabSquad
22nd September 2015, 09:49 PM
say does anyone know who biglou is on roc? this cake doesn't want to give me his ingame name :)

Anshul235
23rd September 2015, 02:39 AM
Noone's leaving the game because orcs can convert mercs bruh

Haha well said :P

Desolation
23rd September 2015, 05:40 AM
It's pretty stupid that mercs are included in troop conversion.

I didn't even know that. D: Is anyone abusing the feature to outstanding proportions though? Also was that intended or oversight that mercs can convert? I think it's very interesting personally.

It's random stuff like that, pixies and Goblins that brings that random element to the game I enjoy. Alternative ways to play ..er within reason anyway, not if it ruins the game for anyone :/

Zues
24th September 2015, 04:43 AM
I didn't even know that. D: Is anyone abusing the feature to outstanding proportions though? Also was that intended or oversight that mercs can convert? I think it's very interesting personally.

It's random stuff like that, pixies and Goblins that brings that random element to the game I enjoy. Alternative ways to play ..er within reason anyway, not if it ruins the game for anyone :/

Well call it abuse if you like but i generated about 1.5m last age from the orc bonus i know KS gained about 7m or more i think. Realistically sounds like a lot but i think i gained about 7m from UP and 1.1m from recruiter upgrade so in the scheme it gained me about 10% of my total tff at 15m

andyt683
24th September 2015, 06:59 AM
it gained me about 10% of my total tff at 15m

Hmmm a touch high, but not unreasonable. We never balanced a +soldiers bonus, but I think it should've landed around +5%, much like the +TBG bonuses we gave out in prior rounds.

Of course, you ARE using attack turns to get the extra, so probably not an issue still, even with mercs unintentionally included. I'm still not exactly sure if they are or aren't included.

Zues
25th September 2015, 02:07 AM
Hmmm a touch high, but not unreasonable. We never balanced a +soldiers bonus, but I think it should've landed around +5%, much like the +TBG bonuses we gave out in prior rounds.

Of course, you ARE using attack turns to get the extra, so probably not an issue still, even with mercs unintentionally included. I'm still not exactly sure if they are or aren't included.

I used all of my turns to about 500 left on getting kills hardly any actual slaying being my TFF was to high for it i used it mostly during banzai and double trouble don't know if you accounted for that but i am fairly sure mercs are counted in it.

colleca
25th September 2015, 09:26 AM
I used all of my turns to about 500 left on getting kills hardly any actual slaying being my TFF was to high for it i used it mostly during banzai and double trouble don't know if you accounted for that but i am fairly sure mercs are counted in it.

mercs are counted in it.

The thing I will be interested in is if the prizes cause division among TC or TLS. Why should Hulk get all the prize? Will Ryu sell to TLS or try to get a prize himself? Will lesser chains sell to TC if they dont get a piece of the action?

This is where the chaos will really be this age!

Jesus
25th September 2015, 04:24 PM
I pity the person who really cares that much about these prizes lol. Wages in the average third-world country would even allow you to buy those silly prizes at least twice with the hours the 'winners' put into it lol.

The real question of the age remains:

Why.. WHY in gods name do people put pineapple on pizza's? :nono:

SabSquad
26th September 2015, 02:05 AM
Sam Panopolous displays his 1962 invention, the Hawaiian pizza. He says it was an "invention by accident'' when he introduced the pizza at his Chatham restaurant called the Satellite. (Derek Ruttan, QMI Agency)

it was an accident?

http://www.torontosun.com/news/canada/2010/07/14/14706791.html

Anshul235
27th September 2015, 10:33 AM
Sam Panopolous displays his 1962 invention, the Hawaiian pizza. He says it was an "invention by accident'' when he introduced the pizza at his Chatham restaurant called the Satellite. (Derek Ruttan, QMI Agency)

it was an accident?

LMAO!!

andyt683
27th September 2015, 05:53 PM

It's heavenly. Top 3 pizza toppings.

Desolation
28th September 2015, 06:19 AM

it was an accident?

Hawaii born and raised here CAN CONFIRM. Nothing Hawaiian about it, Pineapples are from Brazil, and Canadian Bacon (Ham IT'S HAMMM!!!!!) is Canadian.

If you want a 'Hawaiian' Pizza it better have Kona coffee and macadamia nuts on it (ew)

dragonslayer
28th September 2015, 11:48 PM
If I won one of these prizes, I would use it as a baseball and post the video on youtube.

Desolation
29th September 2015, 05:58 AM
If I won one of these prizes, I would use it as a baseball and post the video on youtube.

I don't care for the prized personally either... but somebody did go through the trouble of buying them and they didn't have to =/ ...not v nice imo

Klayton_Calix
1st October 2015, 05:24 AM

And just because they put pineapple on a pizza doesn't make it a "Hawaiian pizza" because pineapples were not event native to Hawai'i...ever. They were brought here by the foreigners.

Klayton_Calix
1st October 2015, 05:25 AM
Hawaii born and raised here CAN CONFIRM. Nothing Hawaiian about it, Pineapples are from Brazil, and Canadian Bacon (Ham IT'S HAMMM!!!!!) is Canadian.

If you want a 'Hawaiian' Pizza it better have Kona coffee and macadamia nuts on it (ew)

I may not have been born here but I was raised here all my life on 3 different islands. Hell if they want to make it a REAL Hawaiian pizza, put poi on it.

Desolation
2nd October 2015, 11:41 AM
I may not have been born here but I was raised here all my life on 3 different islands. Hell if they want to make it a REAL Hawaiian pizza, put poi on it.

I think anyone who has tried kona coffee, poi or macadamia nuts can agree any or all of them would be gross on pizza and make the pineapples look amazing.

Has anyone seen Japan Pizza Huts 'American Style' pizza with mini cheeseburgers on it? not even lying -_- -RoC you should make an American style pizza a pizza next age on roc, pls

colleca
8th October 2015, 10:05 AM
Its sad how the age is such in the bag you guys are all talking pizza. Should we start our top 5 predictions?

I'll go bold and say TLS gets #1 and #2, TC #3, Ryu #4, small alliance guy #5?

SonicRage
9th October 2015, 07:15 AM
Prediction
#1 TLS #2 TLS #3 Ryu #4 TLS #5 TC
Ryu has DS_TC sov just in DA.
By EoA DS will not stand a chance of top 5 if he don't click.

Kalusha is about to overtake him even after been banned

TLS can take #1#2 right now without even taking sells.

SabSquad
9th October 2015, 10:49 AM
yeah that, and the tough guys need to get sabbed

Jesus
14th October 2015, 04:15 AM
Where's Ryu?

Ryknow
15th October 2015, 03:35 PM
He sold and quit

Anshul235
15th October 2015, 07:50 PM
He sold and quit

He didn't sell lol :P

dragonslayer
15th October 2015, 08:46 PM
He didn't sell lol :P

You're very observant. He didn't sell, and he will be back.

Anshul235
17th October 2015, 11:37 AM
You're very observant. He didn't sell, and he will be back.

Its not about being observant, just need to have some sense :P

Lib3rateyourm1nd
23rd October 2015, 03:12 PM
Its not about being observant, just need to have some sense :P

Hahaha look at the pot calling the kettle black :) :D :P

Chocolate_Milk
27th October 2015, 12:18 PM
so where did Ryu go? Thought I'd see him back by now.

dragonslayer
28th October 2015, 01:46 AM
so where did Ryu go? Thought I'd see him back by now.

Some bull happened, 2 were banned. One hasn't come on to talk to admins. Don't think he will either. Who knows, TLS have already destroyed the game.
Deceitful tactics led to a mass migration away from an already dying game. Backstabbing people they lied to to recruit away from us to make them quit.
All fun in their eyes.

SabSquad
30th October 2015, 01:47 PM
banned? ryu? for clicking stuff?

dragonslayer
2nd November 2015, 09:27 AM
banned? ryu? for clicking stuff?

No, for account transfer stuff.

Chocolate_Milk
3rd November 2015, 08:57 AM
I thought he might be banned, just wasn't sure why. When you say account transfer stuff, was he trying to give away his acct or something? I know you're allowed to do that, but there are some guidelines you have to follow for it to be allowed.

SabSquad
3rd November 2015, 01:27 PM
shouldn't have tried that :-/ he could better just chain sab Tls expecially the mains if possible for him :D

Zues
4th November 2015, 02:15 AM
Far as i am aware he was giving his account away in a swap with another player, they didn't get approval to do the swap and were banned.

I don't really have any issue with admins in terms of banning for an unannounced swap, i traded accounts a few ages back in similar circumstance but made sure it was all approved, admins just checked if we had any significant interactions and approved. So yeah no problem with banning for that, however i am surprised that they haven't been unbanned and seems they wont be unbanned surely the admins would have looked into it now and seen there was no interaction between those to of note (as far as im aware).

colleca
5th November 2015, 04:50 PM
Far as i am aware he was giving his account away in a swap with another player, they didn't get approval to do the swap and were banned.

I don't really have any issue with admins in terms of banning for an unannounced swap, i traded accounts a few ages back in similar circumstance but made sure it was all approved, admins just checked if we had any significant interactions and approved. So yeah no problem with banning for that, however i am surprised that they haven't been unbanned and seems they wont be unbanned surely the admins would have looked into it now and seen there was no interaction between those to of note (as far as im aware).

I've gone through the process twice. Its easy. I completely understand the admins getting miffed that they went around the established process for account transfers. However, given how big the account was I think there should be a small leeway given this time.

MFnBonsai
5th November 2015, 11:25 PM
I've gone through the process twice. Its easy. I completely understand the admins getting miffed that they went around the established process for account transfers. However, given how big the account was I think there should be a small leeway given this time.

Should not matter how big the account is.... If the account is a main account.... Or if both parties had just started.... There is a set process and knowing how long those players had played for there is no justification for not following the rules....

If you give leeway because of the size or leeway because it's a main then everyone would expect it then there would be no reason for a process to be in place....

Chocolate_Milk
6th November 2015, 05:04 AM

I think the rules need to be followed more strictly BECAUSE it was a big acct...putting time/effort into the game doesn't make you any more special than a casual player. Rules are rules, and need to be followed. Like Bonsai said, make exceptions...whats the point of there being rules anyway?

dragonslayer
6th November 2015, 11:32 AM
I think the rules need to be followed more strictly BECAUSE it was a big acct...putting time/effort into the game doesn't make you any more special than a casual player. Rules are rules, and need to be followed. Like Bonsai said, make exceptions...whats the point of there being rules anyway?

They can both be unbanned tomorrow, but they are very hard to get in touch with. It is what it is.

Jesus
11th November 2015, 08:13 AM
Looks like justice has been served :rofl:

Anshul235
11th November 2015, 08:19 AM
Looks like justice has been served :rofl:

Time for celebrations :P

SabSquad
11th November 2015, 08:54 AM
oelalalala exciting, whats up, the justice league came down on Tls top brass?

Anshul235
11th November 2015, 09:21 AM
oelalalala exciting, whats up, the justice league came down on Tls top brass?

I know I haven't done anything wrong, and admins haven't given me a reason probably because they dont have one lol

Cheers to the future of RoC lol :P

fientelo
11th November 2015, 09:51 AM
I know I haven't done anything wrong, and admins haven't given me a reason probably because they dont have one lol

We reserve the right to fire the ban cannons for any or no reason whatsoever, if we feel it is deserved
If all else fails and we think somebody is detrimental to this game, we will take the opportunity to remove them from it, even if there isn't a specific rule being broken.

Eitherway I do believe theres been some third-party involved in the actions of some players in TLS, maybe you were concidered taking benefit from it.

andyt683
11th November 2015, 10:14 AM
It wasn't arbitrary. It wasn't in error. It won't be rescinded.

With prizes up for grabs, the push has been on to develop better detection tools, and better ways of interpreting the data we already collect. It's not a trivial amount that is up for grabs, so we're working to ensure that the rules are vigorously enforced.

MajorDark
11th November 2015, 10:15 AM
[9:22:45 AM] elie chehwan: cheaters get banned

turns out he was right after all!

SabSquad
11th November 2015, 02:50 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/II4FJHZg6tgqY/giphy-facebook_s.jpg

Zues
11th November 2015, 05:00 PM

Come now Anshul, you once told me you would have yourself committed if you clicked more than 10k a day then late in the last age your started putting out 50k a day when your alliance had already won, if we kept records on your clicks i'm sure we could find the day when they gave you the keys to the AC. You also told me that you would leave TLS if you knew they were cheating, sadly i feel you dropped your moral high ground when you saw how big you could make your account through cheating.

Big congrats to Killing_Squad and TC winning last age whilst i don't think the admins will retrospectively change results we all knew it then and definitely know it now. Ill also give grats to Whishy and SPLOP in age 18 whilst not as clear cut still smells and that's the cost you pay for being dishonest no one will recognize TLS wins for whatever it is worth.

The only legacy your alliance leaves is petulant children who cheated to win ages and compromised the integrity of the entire game you were an alliance who took pride in killing off other alliances at a time when the game could ill afford it, i doubt if anyone will shed a tear at the loss of "the ultimate slayer(Kaloser - cheater)", "The perenial loser(Talentless - cheater)" and of course "i'd sell my own mother to win an age (Ayz - massive cheater)". I hope you come back and play legitimately maybe you can lose another 10 ages before winning one for real.

To the admins thank you, i accept that it can be difficult to catch cheaters and you do have to be sure, i acknowledge that many of us here were also getting a little snarky with you thinking you were doing nothing or even favoring TLS, but as they say better late than never!

dragonslayer
11th November 2015, 09:52 PM
Come now Anshul, you once told me you would have yourself committed if you clicked more than 10k a day then late in the last age your started putting out 50k a day when your alliance had already won, if we kept records on your clicks i'm sure we could find the day when they gave you the keys to the AC. You also told me that you would leave TLS if you knew they were cheating, sadly i feel you dropped your moral high ground when you saw how big you could make your account through cheating.

Big congrats to Killing_Squad and TC winning last age whilst i don't think the admins will retrospectively change results we all knew it then and definitely know it now. Ill also give grats to Whishy and SPLOP in age 18 whilst not as clear cut still smells and that's the cost you pay for being dishonest no one will recognize TLS wins for whatever it is worth.

The only legacy your alliance leaves is petulant children who cheated to win ages and compromised the integrity of the entire game you were an alliance who took pride in killing off other alliances at a time when the game could ill afford it, i doubt if anyone will shed a tear at the loss of "the ultimate slayer(Kaloser - cheater)", "The perenial loser(Talentless - cheater)" and of course "i'd sell my own mother to win an age (Ayz - massive cheater)". I hope you come back and play legitimately maybe you can lose another 10 ages before winning one for real.

To the admins thank you, i accept that it can be difficult to catch cheaters and you do have to be sure, i acknowledge that many of us here were also getting a little snarky with you thinking you were doing nothing or even favoring TLS, but as they say better late than never!

I could not have even found the words to express myself. This statement is so well articulated and I believe sums up how a great majority of ROC feels about the whole situation. Even remaining TLS members are seeing the errors of their way. lol

Anshul235
11th November 2015, 10:39 PM

I know I played fair and square :)
If my account does get unbanned, you better change your words :P
About my clicking, there are times when i wasn't free and times when i was free and i wanted to go all out and help my bud Relentless..
And i still follow that 'I would leave TLS if i knew they were cheating'.

Peace Out :D

dragonslayer
12th November 2015, 08:46 AM
I know I played fair and square :)
If my account does get unbanned, you better change your words :P
About my clicking, there are times when i wasn't free and times when i was free and i wanted to go all out and help my bud Relentless..
And i still follow that 'I would leave TLS if i knew they were cheating'.

Peace Out :D

A. No you didn't play fair. Even if you weren't running an autoclicker yourself, you were compliant with those who were.

B. You won't get unbanned. I know you are illiterate, so let me reemphasize what andy said earlier:

It wasn't arbitrary. It wasn't in error. It won't be rescinded.

With prizes up for grabs, the push has been on to develop better detection tools, and better ways of interpreting the data we already collect. It's not a trivial amount that is up for grabs, so we're working to ensure that the rules are vigorously enforced.

Let me dumb it down for you. This means that they know you were cheating. He will NOT reverse his decision. It's final.
Here, let me spell it out for you:
Rescinded, Verb, to revoke, cancel, or repeal (a law, order, or agreement).

C. What's the difference? You are free, your credits go up, you are away from your computer? Your credits go up.

D.You are a liar. You know damn well they were cheating this age and most likely the past ages where they illegitimately hit rank 1.

You have been spotted multiple times this age with "magically" growing credits, and by that, I don't mean 1k here 2k there, I mean 30k in the span of a few minutes.

SabSquad
12th November 2015, 10:27 AM
this being at this time before age ending is just, fireworks with a party, wow what a climax

really andy, you should write movie scripts

Shiggity
13th November 2015, 10:10 AM
Come on, guys....read the forum rules again.

KEEP IT CIVIL. Name-calling/flaming is not civil.

You know the drill.

dragonslayer
13th November 2015, 11:59 AM
Come on, guys....read the forum rules again.

KEEP IT CIVIL. Name-calling/flaming is not civil.

You know the drill.

While I would usually agree with you on this Shiggity, this was a groundbreaking cheat that spanned several ages and screwed several players out of their hard earned victories. Along with the incessant trolling and bragging over the ages just to have their "legacy" ripped from underneath them and thrown in the trash.

I hope you can understand why several of your players are elated.

Lib3rateyourm1nd
13th November 2015, 03:05 PM
While I would usually agree with you on this Shiggity, this was a groundbreaking cheat that spanned several ages and screwed several players out of their hard earned victories. Along with the incessant trolling and bragging over the ages just to have their "legacy" ripped from underneath them and thrown in the trash.

I hope you can understand why several of your players are elated.

While I am also happy these guys are banned, I agree that it needs to remain civil. It sets a good example for future players. I hate the cheaters as much as the next guy, but name calling is a little juvenile..

Anyways to stay on topic, anyone have new predictions for the final ranks?

dragonslayer
13th November 2015, 03:13 PM
While I am also happy these guys are banned, I agree that it needs to remain civil. It sets a good example for future players. I hate the cheaters as much as the next guy, but name calling is a little juvenile..

Anyways to stay on topic, anyone have new predictions for the final ranks?

Regardless of final rankings, I would like to wish everyone the best of luck.

colleca
13th November 2015, 10:02 PM
Just my 2 cents...I'm glad the age where a prize was up for grabs got extra attention by the admins. Any way you cut it, TC getting banned, TLS getting banned, w.e.; I'm just glad that extra scrutiny is coming down and making sure the people played legit to earn the win.

andyt683
14th November 2015, 01:44 AM
Not so much extra attention, just happened that was when we fit the pieces together on it. Our burden of proof is high, which is constantly at odds with the remote nature of the internet.

OTG
14th November 2015, 09:02 AM
I dont understand why the admins ban someone for cheating but let them play again the following age. Once a cheat always a cheat and their IP addresses should be banned for life.

I would like to thank Andy & co, for their diligent work by keeping the cheating scumbags out of the game...keep it up matey.

Jesus
15th November 2015, 09:52 PM
I agree, I believe Ayz has already been 'banned' for similar offences at least 5 times now. Same goes for kalusha.

dragonslayer
16th November 2015, 10:09 AM
I agree, I believe Ayz has already been 'banned' for similar offences at least 5 times now. Same goes for kalusha.

It will take a few bans for him to tweak his AC. Andy said so himself. "It only takes one mistake to catch and ban someone" (rough iteration)

Chocolate_Milk
19th November 2015, 07:09 PM
dragonslayer I just read your siggy...LMAO

So 1 day left....predictions? I think top 3 will be between Anteraz, Teebee, DS_TC. Prolly #1 Teebee #2 Anteraz #3 DS_TC. We'll see.

Wasian
19th November 2015, 10:40 PM
Will be interesting to see who comes out on top this age

SabSquad
20th November 2015, 09:24 AM
yes this age is unique with recent events

also excited to check the sabbed and got sabbed values per player

Valheru_Prince
20th November 2015, 06:07 PM
So DS_TC is dragonslayer? Top 3 win prizes? Dragonslayer/DS_TC is gonna use the prize as a baseball? Please share a link to the vid here? Gotta see!

dragonslayer
21st November 2015, 03:59 AM
So DS_TC is dragonslayer? Top 3 win prizes? Dragonslayer/DS_TC is gonna use the prize as a baseball? Please share a link to the vid here? Gotta see!

Oh noez, my cover is blown!

Klayton_Calix
21st November 2015, 07:02 AM
And thus ends the Age! Hurry up and post the rankings already! XD

Shiggity
21st November 2015, 07:29 AM
And we have a winner...:banana:

Congratulations to Teebee (#1); DS_TC (#2); Saniflush (#3)

https://www.ruinsofchaos.com/top_history.php…

Well-played, guys! Now get a few hours of sleep - see you in Age 21!

Klayton_Calix
21st November 2015, 08:37 AM
Too bad things like this didn't get fixed: https://www.ruinsofchaos.com/top_history.php?do=clickers&gameid=37

SabSquad
15th January 2016, 01:30 PM
Too bad things like this didn't get fixed: https://www.ruinsofchaos.com/top_history.php?do=clickers&gameid=37

I believe it would be a very difficult operation :)