PDA

View Full Version : FoD / SR Alliance

SuitUp
30th July 2015, 11:58 AM
Dear KoC,

Today I pen you this letter with great disappointment. I discovered a new revelation that has left me at a loss for words, but I’m still going to try and find them to describe to you what I have just learnt.

The mighty solo alliance that formed on the principles of always staying 100% purely independent is a lie. FoD & SR have negotiated a proposal to protect one another from getting into wars where they are outnumbered.

For example:

If fod got into a war with lacn for whatever reason and Gladiators or rofl jumped in on lacn’s side, fod have SR at their disposal and are able to summon them into the war and SR would have no choice but to join in and help Fod. This goes both ways from now on.

Now on so many levels, this disappoints me. I was bred in DT and say what you will about how they’ve gone inactive, in their hay day they would’ve never in a million years resorted to something like this. True sabbers. Now it’s no surprise why DT lost interest in the game.

But what shocks me the most, is that the self-proclaimed sabchain is scared of getting into a war where they may be outnumbered or jumped? So fod outnumbering tue last age was fine, sr/fod outnumbering lacn & glads this age was fine.

I’m sure you will reply saying glads relied on lacn but we were inchain helping one another. If we go inchain with someone, that’s different. Now having this information, I could easily strike the same deal with rofl, lacn & gladiators but how lame will the game get? Every age will be the same war, the same people against the same people, saying the same thing from previous ages warthread.

If you’re not inchain with anyone wouldn’t you rather stand on your own two and go down with the ship than having to resort to these vaginal tactics where super chains collude with one another? How does that make the game any fun?

Keep in mind this proposal is still in the voting process but they have been discussed and agreed by both SR & fod. Just waiting for fod’s votes. From fod 16 have voted so far, 14 for a yes and 2 going with the majority. 0 no’s. One thing I will say is atleast fod are having a vote between its members. Even though it’s shocking that people are voting yes, atleast they get to vote. Did SR members get a say in this at all? That from now on, if fod ever gets into any war they they are outnumbered for whatever reason, if called upon SR must join in. SR might find themselves in a war that started because fod was ‘unreasonably’ sabbing every hit.

Note - Logs & screenshots not allowed here but feel free to find it on IRC and feast your eyes with it. It’s being passed around like hotcakes. I won’t be surprised if Bon the old school BSS sabber himself wants to see them himself, how such a deal could be broached.

Ladies and gentlemen, what has this game come to where even its “independent” “sabchains” have to go to the number 1 most powerful alliance to strike up protection deals?

Sincerely,
DC

krieper
30th July 2015, 12:01 PM
news to me, but hey, i'd like to see those screenshots :p

bloodpirate
30th July 2015, 12:11 PM
well, rofl is trying to get help from lacn and glad/demk. and there have been numerous posts about a sr/lacn war, where lacn would win, probably because glad/demk would help lacn again. we think these conjectures are a possibility, don't you? and we don't sab every gold hit, just like no other alliance sabs every gold hit. i am sure other alliances have secret pacts. that being said, don't poke the hornets nest.

en51tm
30th July 2015, 12:14 PM
well, rofl is trying to get help from lacn and glad/demk. and there have been numerous posts about a sr/lacn war, where lacn would win, probably because glad/demk would help lacn again. we think these conjectures are a possibility, don't you? and we don't sab every gold hit, just like no other alliance sabs every gold hit. i am sure other alliances have secret pacts. that being said, don't poke the hornets nest.

So it's true then? Good to know.

Krad
30th July 2015, 12:15 PM
Absolutely Pathetic

Fernando
30th July 2015, 12:18 PM
Not only surprising, but also disappointing to see the 'only war chain' has to go hide under the rankers skirts, going against what you all proclaimed since you started posting your BS propaganda all over GUA. To BP: We have no secret pacts with anyone, we like putting our money where our mouths are. Try it some time.

Screwdriver_LaCN
30th July 2015, 12:18 PM
If FoD actually wants to ally with SR against the bad and evil LaCN then Im wondering how come SR will make sure that no SR n00b slayers will low hit FoD members? :D As most of us already know, SR brought back the Low Hit rules in their BF policy while few ages ago they made us (LaCN) to drop these rules as one of the surrender terms LOL. Somehow I cant believe FoD will refrain from sabbing all bad hits from SR...it is kinda science-fiction to me wow :D But the time will tell I guess :P

gotu
30th July 2015, 12:28 PM
Basically SR will be dragged into all FoD's wars lol nice move FoD!! Is a sign of weakness from FoD and a real lack of intelligence from SR :)

bloodpirate
30th July 2015, 12:31 PM
Somehow I cant believe FoD will refrain from sabbing all bad hits from SR...

we never said that, i sabbed a sr member today for a bad hit.

Basically SR will be dragged into all FoD's wars lol nice move FoD!! Is a sign of weakness from FoD and a real lack of intelligence from SR :)

not all fod wars, example, this war with rofl. it is just us, unless rofl gets help from glad/lacn/demk/etc.

Topslayer
30th July 2015, 12:41 PM
SR didn't / won't join war unless there is a reason , and we stated the reasons of warring lacn this age where fod had no relation with ,i wouldnt deny that SR and fod had some talks concerning being allies , but it nowhere reached something official or even semi official specially while fod/rlop are in war and we are being neutral .

Also chains bfmod would correct me if im mistaken , for the last maybe couple months we had 0 issues with lacn , for the full age we had 1 issue with rlop and after the end of sr/lacn war , glads and sr had couple issues were some sr members retaliated over some sabbs for low hits .

en51tm
30th July 2015, 12:43 PM
we never said that, i sabbed a sr member today for a bad hit.

not all fod wars, example, this war with rofl. it is just us, unless rofl gets help from glad/lacn/demk/etc.

So how does this MALWDP work? If I understand it correctly, if LGC were to join our war to make it 129 vs 107, SR would join in to make it 326 vs 107.

SR didn't / won't join war unless there is a reason , and we stated the reasons of warring lacn this age where fod had no relation with ,i wouldnt deny that SR and fod had some talks concerning being allies , but it nowhere reached something official or even semi official specially while fod/rlop are in war and we are being neutral .

Also chains bfmod would correct me if im mistaken , for the last maybe couple months we had 0 issues with lacn , for the full age we had 1 issue with rlop and after the end of sr/lacn war , glads and sr had couple issues were some sr members retaliated over some sabbs for low hits .

Either you or bloodpirate are lying. Bloodpirate has clearly stated that if any alliance was to join R0FL against FoD, SR will join. From the screenshots I've seen, Iby clearly explains that SR and FoD leaders have agreed terms and it is just up to FoD to vote on it. Unless SR has also called a vote on it.

Fernando
30th July 2015, 12:47 PM
SR didn't / won't join war unless there is a reason
So if we or lacn were to war fod now you wouldn't intervene ?

and we stated the reasons of warring lacn this age where fod had no relation with
I was giggling on your forums 3 weeks before you declared, seen full logs on iby asking SR for help and you all looking up for a reason to back up your intervention.

If you're gonna keep spreading it was us that dragged you into the war you'll soon find a harder BF modding from me, Shara.

ROLYAT
30th July 2015, 01:02 PM
I refuse to believe there was a pact recently voted on by fod. I say that because it's been painfully obvious there's been said pact for months now as they've been jerking eachother off since fod asked SR for help against lacn.

Topslayer
30th July 2015, 01:14 PM
So if we or lacn were to war fod now you wouldn't intervene ?

Why would SR intervene ?

And again , im not denying i had talks with fod and i do respect them a lot . There is nothing official its just all talks and i doubt fod would drag their members in a war to help SR , same to SR i dont think we would war for someone whos not even inchain with us .

We war for our members to protect them , and as long as we have more than perfect relations with all chains we are not warring anyone

masterscow
30th July 2015, 01:23 PM
so it sounds like i need plastic for the bs flying in here
hornet spray for all the hornet nests being poked.

anything else i need while i'm at the store?

oh yes....stop by the bank to prepare

ROLYAT
30th July 2015, 01:25 PM
You know... other than that time earlier this age when SR decided to help FOD.

Also I like that FOD went to SR because they heard a rumor that GLD "might" get involved. :rofl:

macmoney
30th July 2015, 01:27 PM
You know... other than that time earlier this age when SR decided to help FOD.

Also I like that FOD went to SR because they heard a rumor that GLD "might" get involved. :rofl:

sounds quite similar to something earlier this age :icon_eh:

bloodpirate
30th July 2015, 01:39 PM
hehehe. i remember kicking some lacn/glad/demk butt. and glad were embarrassed to loose against fod, so they got sr involved .. now they can say, fod had no part in their loss in that war, it was all sr.

we don't want that to happen again, so we have asked sr not to intervene .. simple, we want to kick flop butt all by ourselves. the question now is .. will they get embarrassed like glad, and provoke sr into this conflict? or will flop get some other alliances involved because they know they will end up like tue last age??????

SuitUp
30th July 2015, 01:49 PM
we don't want that to happen again, so we have asked sr not to intervene .. simple, we want to kick flop butt all by ourselves.

You had to ask SR not to intervene? Did they offer? Are they obligated to? I don't see how a fod vs rofl war has anything to do with SR and yet you had to ask SR not to intervene? That's weird.

aft3rmath
30th July 2015, 01:52 PM
hehehe. i remember kicking some lacn/glad/demk butt. and glad were embarrassed to loose against fod, so they got sr involved .. now they can say, fod had no part in their loss in that war, it was all sr.

we don't want that to happen again, so we have asked sr not to intervene .. simple, we want to kick flop butt all by ourselves. the question now is .. will they get embarrassed like glad, and provoke sr into this conflict? or will flop get some other alliances involved because they know they will end up like tue last age??????

LOL, coming from the guys who dont care about there accts as glorified in war thread!
LOL, coming from the almighty wanna be bss or es!
LOL, coming from the guys feeding there members 100% bullshit, 99% of the time!
LOL, coming from the guys who have 5 of the top 20 tff's and cant do nothing with it!
LOL, at the do it ourselves then eliminate NWO and AAA and do it yourselves!

Never have I seen ES or BSS run to PR or SC because back then being outnumbered was extremely fun to a sab chain, FoD are scared kids worried about being demolished and want to protect there accts, that hardcore image they portray is nothing more then a false persona fact is, they do care about there accts because if they didnt they would of sold that sentry and finally sabbed orc long ago, yet there scareyand lack the true idc attitude that portrayed ever so brightly, lastly to further the fact need to ask the BIGGEST alliance in KoC for help with the "just in case scenario", any true old school player right now that reads this would love to make an acct and raid FoD for the helluvit

You can call it how u want, anyone backing it, IT WILL NEVER TAKEAWAY from the PRINCIPAL of whats transpired in this recent development

kaoz
30th July 2015, 01:54 PM
The paper sabbers chain FoD crying over some rumours and needed help BEFORE something even started. :rofl:
Seriously....

cottonball
30th July 2015, 02:00 PM
LOL at all of this... I plead the 5th...

:badger:

en51tm
30th July 2015, 02:01 PM

So does this apply to only the current war? Or are you basically saying that any future FoD wars will result in SR's help if you poke the hornets?

ROLYAT
30th July 2015, 02:09 PM
Wait I'm confused... the screenshots show that fod wants SRs help incase GLD gets involved but now BP is claiming they asked them NOT to get involved??? Which one is it??? Also stop claiming you're fighting alone, you have 2 alliances helping you and soon to be a 3rd one.

bloodpirate
30th July 2015, 02:18 PM
well, lets see .. FF and LOP and RL and TUE and TA and MM .. so, you tell me, who has the most alliances helping them. AAA and NWO were inchain before the war started, so when FLOPTTM started it, they knew who they were warring .. so no mystery.

and you don't seem to realize, we are happy with the war, the way it is .. but if lacn/glad/demk want to "help" ROFL then it is a different war. SR won't help in the war the way it is. seems simple too me.

cottonball
30th July 2015, 02:19 PM
All,

We will have a town hall meeting at my house on August 32nd at 7pm.. Pizza and Beer will be served... All your questions will be answered at that time... until then, please understand that at this point in time, we are unable to answer any questions regarding any possible talks that may or may not have occurred..

(that was my polite way of saying... stop asking questions that you know aren't going to get answered here)

ROTTENSOUL
30th July 2015, 02:22 PM
So much stupid comments here.

If something is official we will let you know. No point in asking any questions in a thread an outsider like dc started. He just wants to brag about a spy after begging half out chain to spy for him.

This thread should be closed and if there would be an agreement we will inform you and you can ask your questions or shed your tears in that thread.

SuitUp
30th July 2015, 02:30 PM
So much stupid comments here.

If something is official we will let you know. No point in asking any questions in a thread an outsider like dc started. He just wants to brag about a spy after begging half out chain to spy for him.

This thread should be closed and if there would be an agreement we will inform you and you can ask your questions or shed your tears in that thread.

This was nothing more than me coming across information that was just way too drastic to not share with koc. I gave my shocked and objective opinion. For all the public motivational talks that fod have had on GUA over the past year and a half, why can't there be a factual counter claim to all of that. We've had to listen to it for all this time, and now you can't bear to watch how people react when they find this out?

Well atleast some good came out of this because that's what koc deserves. If you guys decide to collude, make it a public announcement and say we're no longer independent alliances, we're going to be holding hands with numero uno.

ROLYAT
30th July 2015, 02:31 PM
The difference BP is that you're the only ones claiming to not be getting help and just like the last war with lacn, you are flocking once again for SRs help. The reason why everyone finds it so funny is that your solution to keep a war fair is to guarantee the biggest alliance in koc will have your back to once again swing things greatly in your favor. You guys have no interest in fighting a fair war and would rather win with 400 accounts vs 200 than lose 100 vs 100.

Not saying it's a bad strategy, just saying it's a bit hypocritical coming from an alliance that took so much pride in being such a great independent war chain. That changed quickly

kaoz
30th July 2015, 02:45 PM
Well, congrats Gladiators for in a way winning from FoD without even starting a fight, magic stuff!

GiantDave_WoC
30th July 2015, 02:46 PM
This was nothing more than me coming across information that was just way too drastic to not share with koc. I gave my shocked and objective opinion. For all the public motivational talks that fod have had on GUA over the past year and a half, why can't there be a factual counter claim to all of that. We've had to listen to it for all this time, and now you can't bear to watch how people react when they find this out?

Well atleast some good came out of this because that's what koc deserves. If you guys decide to collude, make it a public announcement and say we're no longer independent alliances, we're going to be holding hands with numero uno.

The best thing to come out of it is to see you guys crying on GUA. Gave me entertainment for the night anyway ;)

ROTTENSOUL
30th July 2015, 02:47 PM

The people that react being the people that we are warring and the people that we defeated and planned to team up themselves. You have a big mouth for someone in an alliance that never warred a big chain on their own. An alliance that planned to jump in on an existing war.

Like I said. At this very moment there is no agreement. If there would be an agreement we will share. Also you talk about an agreement where you say FoD and SR team up when others team up on either of us. So basically we would never even have to team up unless you guys team up first.

SuitUp
30th July 2015, 02:49 PM
Well, congrats Gladiators for in a way winning from FoD without even starting a fight, magic stuff!

It's not about winning or losing anything. This was not done for any of that. It's just unbelievable that even though many have had their differences with fod, people still looked at them as an independent sabbing alliance refusing to conform to the ways of big ranking chains. And now to find out about a deal on the table for protection from the biggest alliance in the game is just very unexpected and a big let down.

Like I said. At this very moment there is no agreement. If there would be an agreement we will share. Also you talk about an agreement where you say FoD and SR team up when others team up on either of us. So basically we would never even have to team up unless you guys team up first.

Right but what you don't seem to grasp is that sort of agreement while only activated when more than one alliance teams up against either of you, also dictates that neither of you will fight each other. That's even mentioned in the proposal. That means #1 you are allied and no longer independent, just not inchain and #2 by default it will be fod & sr vs everyone else because fod and SR would be allies. This will set up the same war for the next 3 ages. Which is fine, but like I said let us know..

cottonball
30th July 2015, 03:10 PM
Don,

I think you're missing something...We lost "independent" status when we allied with AAA at the start of the age.. As with everything, evolution happens..

No issues here with what you posted either.. I thought it was well written too.. :) but people aren't going to get their questions answered here either...

Fernando
30th July 2015, 03:12 PM
The people that react being the people that we are warring and the people that we defeated and planned to team up themselves.

What are the odds. The only ones to not react are SR and LGC who couldn't care less since they don't war lol. +1 for effort tho, Bart.

ROTTENSOUL
30th July 2015, 03:15 PM
And again I say. Once something if official we will let you know..

If we would make an agreement we would be out of chain allies, yes..
Allies like you and lacn where, the only difference is that we would be out of chain allies and we can operare indepently fighting seperate wars using our own tools.

All these glads members here crying are just pissed because this would be bad for you. You are the type of alliance that would jump in on wars, yet not fight a stronger opponent alone.

An alliance with the playstyle of FoD and an alliance being top dog like SR simply both risk getting ganged up on. Being our own chain while functioning independantly and working together when a situation calls for it would be a win win situation.

macmoney
30th July 2015, 03:26 PM
And again I say. Once something if official we will let you know..

If we would make an agreement we would be out of chain allies, yes..
Allies like you and lacn where, the only difference is that we would be out of chain allies and we can operare indepently fighting seperate wars using our own tools.

All these glads members here crying are just pissed because this would be bad for you. You are the type of alliance that would jump in on wars, yet not fight a stronger opponent alone.

An alliance with the playstyle of FoD and an alliance being top dog like SR simply both risk getting ganged up on. Being our own chain while functioning independantly and working together when a situation calls for it would be a win win situation.

When have we ever jumped in on a war already in progress? :lamer:

But, whats funny is the two alliances sleeping together, you both have been known for jumping into wars already started :rofl:

One of the last ones was when you guys joined on our side against sr, but then left b/c you couldn't handle carlos's trolling :punch:

which is pretty easy to take since he rages quits every time you talk about spain and the world cup :<3:

so rather then looking for butt buddy's, maybe you should work on some thicker skin?

Fernando
30th July 2015, 03:31 PM

There's a difference that you little rotten fail to understand. We didn't run to LaCN for cover like you're doing with SR now. We started as an alliance while being under LaCN, and we pretty much fought plenty on our own without LaCN's assistance. You'll remember from last age I'm sure.

We also haven't ever jumped in any war, ever. Some reason you keep telling everyone we'll aid Rlop, maybe you know something we don't ? :)

An alliance with the playstyle of FoD and an alliance being top dog like SR simply both risk getting ganged up on.

Wasn't Fod's motto to never help the top dogs so the game wouldn't be unbalanced etc? too much chaos for fod it seems.

GiantDave_WoC
30th July 2015, 03:32 PM
When have we ever jumped in on a war already in progress? :lamer:

But, whats funny is the two alliances sleeping together, you have been known for jumping into wars already started :rofl:

One of the last ones was when you guys joined on our side, but then left b/c you couldn't handle carlos's trolling :punch:

which is pretty easy to take since he rages quits every time you talk about spain and the world cup :<3:

so rather then looking for butt buddy's, maybe you should work on some thicker skin?

That was a huge mistake in the end for glads. You guys not holding up your end of the bargain meant a surrender this age, the break up of your LaCN/Glads alliance. Even DEMK left chain for a while all because of that decision last age. You could have had FoD as an ally but by cheating us in the TUE war, you gave yourselves a world of hell. I bet you guys must be kicking yourselves now.

bloodpirate
30th July 2015, 03:34 PM
too much chaos for fod it seems.

too much chaos?? hell no, we created the chaos.

ROTTENSOUL
30th July 2015, 03:43 PM
We started as an alliance while being under LaCN, and we pretty much fought plenty on our own without LaCN's assistance. You'll remember from last age I'm sure.

We also haven't ever jumped in any war, ever.

Euhh.. Are you sure you remember that war from last age? It's a perfect example of you guys jumping in on an existing war lmao

Some reason you keep telling everyone we'll aid Rlop, maybe you know something we don't ? :)

You mean besides Jinke joining rofl today?
Yes I do, and so do you lill bolio.

Fernando
30th July 2015, 04:02 PM
Euhh.. Are you sure you remember that war from last age? It's a perfect example of you guys jumping in on an existing war lmao

Sure, what war ? DEMK/GLD vs Fod? Or LaCN/DEMK/GLD vs SR x2? Or GLD vs AaA? or DEMK/GLD vs Immortals?. Point me out what war we jumped in please, or is this more propaganda?

You mean besides Jinke joining rofl today?
Yes I do, and so do you lill bolio.

Wow yes! you unveiled my master plan, sending over to Rlop someone who just joined us 3 days ago and didn't even joined our IRC chan. You guys way too smart to waste your potential on KoC.

bloodpirate
30th July 2015, 04:15 PM
Wow yes! you unveiled my master plan, sending over to Rlop someone who just joined us 3 days ago and didn't even joined our IRC chan. You guys way too smart to waste your potential on KoC.

jinke was with SmokeyMcPott for months who joined recently

ROTTENSOUL
30th July 2015, 04:20 PM
Sure, what war ? DEMK/GLD vs Fod?

Is your memory really that bad?

Atleast you where right on your first guess. We where fighting tue at the time you jumped in and continued fighting them long after the war with you guys ended which makes your claim about having never jumped in untrue.. Not to mention you planned to jump in (again) on our current war.

kaoz
30th July 2015, 04:31 PM
Not to mention you planned to jump in (again) on our current war.

Current war LOL, a walk in the park you mean? You paper sabbers seek help over only the idea of another war..... Say no more.

Fernando
30th July 2015, 04:35 PM
Is your memory really that bad?

Atleast you where right on your first guess. We where fighting tue at the time you jumped in and continued fighting them long after the war with you guys ended which makes your claim about having never jumped in untrue.. Not to mention you planned to jump in (again) on our current war.

Saying we jumped in would imply we had plans to do it and we were coordinated with TUE. You guys thought we were SR or LaCN and we'd be taking your sabs without any response. Reason you continued to war TUE is that we were never allies nor had the intention to aid them in any way.

As for this war it's the same scenario, I've told JKT, Hoshi and Sparks we don't have the intention, but if any side provokes us then we will war. Might be Fod, might be Rlop, or might be none. Not a secret we do that and not a conspiracy of any kind.

ThirtySeven
30th July 2015, 05:19 PM
SR getting outnumbered in a war only happens with a three alliance minimum. SR and FoD together getting outnumbered only happens if they declare war to 'everyone else playing KoC' and then it's still difficult cause LGC probably won't war.

I seriously wonder why SR would ever make such a deal as they are at the short end. Was FoD seen as a threat? In the end, FoD will probably never have to jump in at SR wars (unless SR wants an easier win) and SR has to jump in every time FoD wars more than one alliance at the same time. Which is now bound to happen, cause FoD can start making trouble everywhere knowing SR will back them up.

I expect things to get boring really fast. Nobody wants to have a water fight with you if you throw in a tsunami when you're losing.

MFnBonsai
30th July 2015, 06:26 PM
Had a death in the family so as you can see by the repairs on my account I have not been around....

But after reading this entertainment all I can say is ROFLMAO....

bloodpirate
30th July 2015, 06:43 PM
i am glad we brought you some joy in your time of sorrow.

Rick
30th July 2015, 06:44 PM
People shouldn't really be surprised, this is the same FoD who made arrangements to war SR last Age just for support in taking down 2 TUE accounts.

Can't really blame SR though. Having been beaten left, right and center during an era where their mains wait for an inevitable ban; they sure need some protection.

krieper
30th July 2015, 07:06 PM
This thread learned society a lot of things:

1. Don't leave your door unlocked when DC is around.

2. Apparently people have enough time in the summer to fill 6 pages over some vague 'agreement' that 9/10 won't see the light of day

3. Big bad sabchains aren't allowed to make allies... all they need to do is be mean to people... that's so 2001 boyz.

4. More shots fired here than on the battlefield... Can't we all just get along? <3

5. Bolio Sosa still has that repulsive avatarnose.

macmoney
30th July 2015, 07:23 PM
This thread learned society a lot of things:

1. Don't leave your door unlocked when DC is around.

2. Apparently people have enough time in the summer to fill 6 pages over some vague 'agreement' that 9/10 won't see the light of day

3. Big bad sabchains aren't allowed to make allies... all they need to do is be mean to people... that's so 2001 boyz.

4. More shots fired here than on the battlefield... Can't we all just get along? <3

5. Bolio Sosa still has that repulsive avatarnose.

and that SR stat posting towards rlopf/fod war have been skewed to fod/sr's favor. :wtf:

krieper
30th July 2015, 07:39 PM
not sure what's skewed.

only thing it shows is they have more big accounts with less sabbers... go check the battlefield if you don't believe me lol :p

Everyone loves a good war, it's the only one around so I gotta fulfill my GUA needs somewhere don't I?

macmoney
30th July 2015, 08:03 PM
your stats were proven false not once, but twice.... don't need to check the BF to know why you were skewing them. You wanted to make sure your lovers were feelin your love :<3:

cottonball
30th July 2015, 09:19 PM
your stats were proven false not once, but twice.... don't need to check the BF to know why you were skewing them. You wanted to make sure your lovers were feelin your love :<3:

their stats were closer than your scripts' stats... :D

SuitUp
30th July 2015, 11:47 PM

Bad?? The opposite lol, you best believe I'm already figuring out a way to manipulate this, to drag SR into a mega war. You guys setting up this deal is like serving them up on a platter, watch how it unfolds. And as for your other comments well everyone knows you always resort to lying, so I won't entertain it. Lets just keep it actual factual.

Note - btw before I found out about this deal no intent to pursue SR any longer. Completely neutral with them, but you're saying we can drag SR into a super war? Lets say fod warring rofl, if I know that all I have to do is jump fod and SR will war all lacn, glads & rofl?? Noway they can afford to war just glads and rofl, shara will take too many raids a day that they will have to drag lacn in too.

You think being able to scheme something like that is a bad thing? you must be smoking something :)

Mielinski
31st July 2015, 12:02 AM

Does it hurt losing 2 wars this age? You were so quiet? "Glad" to see DC is back so he can hold your hand again :)

So you are saying that RoFL is gaining value and FoD/NWO/AAA is losing value in this war? Correct me if I'm wrong but the facts posted by GodessAriana don't seem to be fake.

ShadowRanger
31st July 2015, 02:17 AM
Because this thread clearly needs another person throwing their opinion in to it....

First a bit of a discaimer. As someone who is essentially new to KoC again this age, I don't have much knowledge of past wars, things that happened in past ages, basically the recent history of any of the involved alliances. My only understanding of FoDs "purpose" or "intentions" in this game are either second hand info from other people, or first hand from what I've seen on the battlefield, and from what I've read in the forums... so I may not really understand FoD at all! However, I still maybe have something relevent to say.

A mutual defense pact such as this is on the face of it rather a good idea for both FoD and SR. In theory it should essentially garuantee (or at least make it much more likely) that either of them will win a war that they get in to - which is obviously a good thing for both alliances. Assuming both alliances are interested in taking steps to ensure they keep as many weapons in their armouries as possible. Now here comes the part where maybe I don't have a proper understanding of FoD. From what I've seen, from all of FoDs battlefield policy of 'do what you like and have fun doing it' is that actually this means, "our players are free to sab who they want for whatever reason, with the outcome that it may get us into war, and we like war and winning wars, so thats a good thing". Maybe I'm wrong, but thats the way it seems. The question that comes now is, whats going to happen when no-one wants to war you anymore? When everyone you try to pick a fight with backs down and says "oh right, if we war you we have to contend with SR too, no thanks - you win, we'll give in to your demands". Will you still be having fun then? Maybe you will finally get to do what you've been saying on GUA all age "we just want to rank in peace". What will you do when you actually just have to rank in peace? :D Be happy rankers? Start pushing for wars with other chains that don't want to war you at all? Will that be fun for you?

Maybe it will still be fun, but some food for thought.

ghoulavenger
31st July 2015, 02:58 AM
You're partially right ShadowRanger, and partially wrong. During my time with FoD they were a rather small alliance, and had very little to anything to lose. Being constantly at war simply meant more sab totals. Ironically the war against RoFL has RoFL playing FoD's former role. Who started the war? Hard to say really, but FoD's attitude definitely played into it, they want to approve whomever they want, for whatever reason they want while not allowing other alliances to do the same. That's what ultimately stands on their plate to start wars.

What I don't understand or can't explain is what FoD's expectations are of this age (I have no part in their current philosophy). Their former role is hard to serve with an alliance that contends with ranking chains being mostly unwilling to war with them already, let alone what this pact would do to help FoD stay out of war. Oddly FoD has spent more time in war, once again, than any other alliance this age. It is very difficult to explain this considering their size. But considering that they've been involved in two major wars this age already, I think that they might already be pushing for wars with chains that don't want to war because they find ranking boring. In that sense such a pact is strongly to SR's favor. It keeps FoD from attacking SR, which might as well secure their victory. Even if FoD draws them into a war against LaCN, the odds are stacked heavily in favor of both of these alliances, and with the current war with RoFL it is unlikely that RoFL will pose a significant threat at this time -- but this may change as ages are long.

The funny part about this pact is that I do expect it to follow DC's expectations to a certain degree. There will most likely be another multi-alliance war this age with such a pact in play -- just because it is very probable that LaCN will eventually make a play especially if Gladiators gets back up to warring speed and joins with them (and gladiators are on the rise in numbers again). And if it happens while this RoFL war is ongoing, all of the major alliances will be at war, quite the mess. I don't count LGC as a major alliance in that sense, and LGC will likely remain neutral -- although it is possible that LGC will be dragged in unwillingly, against whom I can't even begin to fathom.

en51tm
31st July 2015, 03:00 AM
I'm guessing that their plan wasn't to publicise it and that way SR could just make up reasons to join FoD wars and vice versa. The other possibility is that they purposely leaked it to DC, knowing that he wouldn't be able to resist posting it and thus making everyone aware to gain their peaceful endgame.

Mielinski
31st July 2015, 03:21 AM
If alliance A brings in friends/allies to help why can't alliance B do the same when the time comes to it? Perhaps there is mutual interest or is alliance A's allies also provoking...

BTW Don't say things like but FoD said they don't need anyone or want anyone because they said they want to be alone ; if someone said in Age 2 or later that RL was going to team up with 5 other alliances and just be a part of it, they wouldn't have agreed with that either.

krieper
31st July 2015, 03:36 AM
It's still funny how some people assume this is actually happening.

it's not.

your stats were proven false not once, but twice.... don't need to check the BF to know why you were skewing them. You wanted to make sure your lovers were feelin your love

seriously, where are any of my stats proven wrong (or GA's for that matter)?

Sure, there might have been some inactives not counted for, some weapons not updated, ... but the general idea behind it is to give everyone reading an idea of how things are evolving. I'd post the same if RoFL would be winning.

the fact that people were saying they were wrong is because when I mention value, i was posting sell off value, not weapon value.

SuitUp
31st July 2015, 04:11 AM

I'm sure you have seen the fod votes by now, so if it wasn't on course to materializing then what were they voting for? SR are trying to clean it up with their members saying they planned to vote on it with everyone after the fod v rofl war is over but lets face it, with this proposal even being on the table however temporary it is, you are setting up sides in koc.

fod may be ahead currently @ war and rofl might be weakened for the moment, but they have a good core who do end up returning. don't overlook the fact that when next age starts, you are hitching your wagon to fod and lets just say lacn + rofl + glad when we include the main players who are returning at the start of the age will be hefty.

well done drawing a line in the sand, you may have just united half of koc and created alliances among chains that previously didn't exist. sr & fod want to be buddy buddies behind the scene then why shouldn't everyone else get with the program?

R.I.P to independent alliances, you will be greatly missed.

nel5on
31st July 2015, 05:05 AM
excuse me while i snooze at the thought of the same war every age :icon_eek:

ghoulavenger
31st July 2015, 05:07 AM

it's not.

Because DC was the original poster of this thread I have a healthy skepticism about the pact -- he isn't involved and both sides are denying it or at least not confirming it. That aside, whats wrong with hypotheticals?

Edit:
DC decided that I needed to be shown the screenshot, and I had a good chuckle. I trust DC enough to think he's not bored enough to have photoshopped it. So maybe it isn't as hypothetical as I once thought. Tis a sad day in KoC history. The reference to LGC declaring war on anybody was a nice touch. Really, LGC? Bwahahaha. Being part of LGC since the beginning of this age, I can tell you, they prefer the diplomatic approach, on everything. Except maybe me when I'm being sabbed just for S&G, I like sabbing back, when I can. The only way LGC would enter a war is if you forced them into it, like AaA did last age by declaring on them.

SuitUp
31st July 2015, 05:15 AM
This is my conclusion for this situation. You know what, you guys should just put your money where your mouth is and roll the dice. Go ahead and make it SR/FOD. Also afterwards please send us the SR/FOD joint bfpolicy. I can’t wait to see that.

ROTTENSOUL
31st July 2015, 05:28 AM
Because DC was the original poster of this thread I have a healthy skepticism about the pact -- he isn't involved and both sides are denying it or at least not confirming it. That aside, whats wrong with hypotheticals?

With good reason. There have been talks and there has been a short vote on FoD forum to know where our members stand. This however does not mean such a pact has or will be made.

Where we stand right now the FoD chain including nwo and aaa and the sr chain are 2 independant chains.
You can say we are friendly at the moment, but not allies.

Maybe we should turn this around. Based on dc his posts it almost looks like glads are the ones trying to form an alliance with both lacn and rofl by making them fear FoD and SR teaming up. The fact is that rofl has nothing to worry about.

I have stated numerous times that if we where to make an agreement with SR it would be posted on gua, and the only person that created a thread about the subject is dc. If this was some top secret info we would not post about it on our forum as it is a known fact that all bigger chains have spies in them.

This is my conclusion for this situation. You know what, you guys should just put your money where your mouth is and roll the dice. Go ahead and make it SR/FOD. Also afterwards please send us the SR/FOD joint bfpolicy. I can’t wait to see that.

More wrong assumptions. FoD and SR are very different alliances and even you should know we would never have a joint bfpolicy.

SuitUp
31st July 2015, 05:34 AM
I react off evidence and facts not assumptions and theories. Look my direction all you want, I'd be the last person trying to form an unnecessary coalition but I'll always be a strategist who makes calculated moves. When 2 big chains plot something like this, we have to make preparations for it. Like I said before, if fod didn't run to SR for a protection deal, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. But you did, so we are.

ROTTENSOUL
31st July 2015, 05:49 AM
I react off evidence and facts not assumptions and theories.

You react off what you know and you don't know nearly as much as you think you do.

What is a unnecessary coalition anyway? You talk about the possibillity of us teaming up when you guys do. That means you would be making a "unnecessary coalition" first. And even if we did, would we not just be strategists? To me it sounds like such an agreement would be a strategic one as a counter meassure for others doing the same thing first..

cottonball
31st July 2015, 06:09 AM
I react off evidence and facts not assumptions and theories. Look my direction all you want, I'd be the last person trying to form an unnecessary coalition but I'll always be a strategist who makes calculated moves. When 2 big chains plot something like this, we have to make preparations for it. Like I said before, if fod didn't run to SR for a protection deal, we wouldn't be having this conversation right now. But you did, so we are.

isn't this the pot calling the kettle black... when someone wearing the gladiators tag comes to me saying... Glads are joining the war against you in x days... you think we shouldn't prepare? let's not act the role of the hypocrit here...

anyway... DC, you bringing this to the public's eye exposed something that hadn't been considered.. I'm not going to tell you what it is, cause it's none of your business... but I will say that, for all intents and purposes like rotten and krieper said.. the idea is off the table.. Perhaps I'll see if Lacn or (after the war) rflop would be interested in drumming up some type of agreement... :P

Additionally, I have no idea why you would think that an agreement like this would have lasted past the end of the age anyway.. leaders of all the alliances have educated me over the past few years that agreements end with age end and must be renegotiated/agreed to..

Lastly, and most importantly.. Happy Friday Everyone... the weekend is almost here :)

GoddessAriana-SR
31st July 2015, 06:09 AM
Only a few days back to posting on GUA and already trying to manipulate alliances into siding against your enemies. Classic DC. :shame: I trust that LaCN, R0FL, LGC and any other non-SR and non-FoD alliances see through it though. From what I can see FoD's chain is fighting R0FL's chain on their own. I'm sure you would love to see a FoD/SR alliance to create a common enemy and a bunch of allies in one go. In another thread you already alluded at a hypothetical war between SR and LaCN being in LaCN's favour in your opinion when you look at the TFF. It gives away where your interest is, DC. You can see it from miles away what your goals are by starting this thread and by reading all your posts since you returned on GUA.

I'm no leader anymore and I don't know what goes on in the "higher politics" these days and I don't care about all the details either. But if there really is an agreement like you suggest, didn't it occur to you that it was your alliance that dragged SR in FoD's war versus LaCN/glads earlier this age? So if there really is such an agreement, I think the other alliances can hold you responsable for letting SR and FoD side with eachother in that war which could have lead to this agreement you speak of.

I think FoD (as a war alliance involved in a war), R0FL (the alliance that declared war and involved in said war), LaCN (peaceful ranking as rankers), SR (peaceful ranking as rankers), LGC (peaceful ranking as rankers) are all content in their current state as they all chose to be in their respective state. The only one who isn't quite happy seems to be you, because one of your enemies is looking like they are doing well in a war (as a war chain) while the other have a decent shot at ranking well (as a ranker chain) at the moment. So when you think about it... this whole thread is basically just in your interest so that you can reach your goals of stopping your enemies from reaching their goals. Good effort!

Whoever said the numbers posted by SR people in the other thread were lies:
I did the latest update at request of someone in the R0FL chain and used the same method as before to come to these numbers (removing inactives from all sides, adding new people who joined/re-activated and updating all armories in at least the last 24 hours). I'm confident that the numbers I posted were as close to correct as you can be at a given time and as objective as you will find in the game. Nobody from either side of the war has disputed the numbers so I'm confident they also agree the numbers were as correct as can be.

Oh and welcome back DC. :<3:

ROTTENSOUL
31st July 2015, 06:24 AM
Could not have said it any better GA. This thread is all about dc trying to make an alliance to fight his enemies.
Everyone that knows dc knows how he likes to manipulate people, tricking alliances into warring eachother and later brag about it.

macmoney
31st July 2015, 06:51 AM
Only a few days back to posting on GUA and already trying to manipulate alliances into siding against your enemies. Classic DC. :shame: I trust that LaCN, R0FL, LGC and any other non-SR and non-FoD alliances see through it though. From what I can see FoD's chain is fighting R0FL's chain on their own. I'm sure you would love to see a FoD/SR alliance to create a common enemy and a bunch of allies in one go. In another thread you already alluded at a hypothetical war between SR and LaCN being in LaCN's favour in your opinion when you look at the TFF. It gives away where your interest is, DC. You can see it from miles away what your goals are by starting this thread and by reading all your posts since you returned on GUA.

I'm no leader anymore and I don't know what goes on in the "higher politics" these days and I don't care about all the details either. But if there really is an agreement like you suggest, didn't it occur to you that it was your alliance that dragged SR in FoD's war versus LaCN/glads earlier this age? So if there really is such an agreement, I think the other alliances can hold you responsable for letting SR and FoD side with eachother in that war which could have lead to this agreement you speak of.

I think FoD (as a war alliance involved in a war), R0FL (the alliance that declared war and involved in said war), LaCN (peaceful ranking as rankers), SR (peaceful ranking as rankers), LGC (peaceful ranking as rankers) are all content in their current state as they all chose to be in their respective state. The only one who isn't quite happy seems to be you, because one of your enemies is looking like they are doing well in a war (as a war chain) while the other have a decent shot at ranking well (as a ranker chain) at the moment. So when you think about it... this whole thread is basically just in your interest so that you can reach your goals of stopping your enemies from reaching their goals. Good effort!

Whoever said the numbers posted by SR people in the other thread were lies:
I did the latest update at request of someone in the R0FL chain and used the same method as before to come to these numbers (removing inactives from all sides, adding new people who joined/re-activated and updating all armories in at least the last 24 hours). I'm confident that the numbers I posted were as close to correct as you can be at a given time and as objective as you will find in the game. Nobody from either side of the war has disputed the numbers so I'm confident they also agree the numbers were as correct as can be.

Oh and welcome back DC. :<3:

Guess this is a decent post for someone that wasn't around for the whole Immortals and SR situation.

EDIT: I never said your posts about there stats were wrong, but even you correct krieper in his drastically wrong post(s).

SuitUp
31st July 2015, 06:54 AM
You know what GA posted is not wrong at all. Do I have an agenda? Sometimes. Do I plan ahead 3-4 steps? Absolutely. But that doesn’t take away from the accuracy of everything I’ve said. Think about it, SR & fod are so close that the possibility of such a deal suggest they would never war each other that’s obvious to everyone. SR secured themselves that safety net.

So what does that mean?

By default fod & SR will have similar rival alliances (not too many other decent sized ones)

What does that mean?

By default they end up on the same side of a war or helping one another

What does that mean?

By default it increases the likelihood of SR winning when there's another big alliance out there that doesn’t have a chance of warring them but has a chance of warring one of SR’s competitors.

What’s been brought to light is fod & SR are more than just friendly with each other. And what GA is posting is obvious and shortsighted. Easy to interpret it that way and you will find many who read that and can agree with it because it makes logical sense. But if you really look at things, you’ll see that SR are the smartest ones age after age.

macmoney
31st July 2015, 07:28 AM
lol @ GA trying to connect the most basic and obvious dots while attempting to give assurance to rofl and lacn that it's nothing more than dc and his ways. Still yet to see anything from dc's post that is false nor fod's post for that matter. Noones been right or wrong except krieper, he's always wrong.

GoddessAriana-SR
31st July 2015, 07:33 AM
Guess this is a decent post for someone that wasn't around for the whole Immortals and SR situation.

EDIT: I never said your posts were wrong, but even you correct krieper in his drastically wrong post(s).

krieper is lazy. :p He takes the info from GO without putting in the effort to update every last member of each side. He's consistent with this lazy method though, so on this occassion you can't blame him for biased results. My posts regarding values are just a little closer to the actual sell values because I update both chains before posting the results.

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 07:58 AM
I guess the thought of having GLD join the war scared iby enough that he had to beg SR for help... again. Also I need to lol that a GLD member trolled him hard enough making him believe we had plans to join the war:rofl:

Lastly, why are people saying DC is manipulating the situation when all he did was bring the agreement to the public?

SuitUp
31st July 2015, 08:11 AM
Just reread GA's second half of the post, skimmed it at first bc tl;dr but it is cute. And it is wrong so I take that back, you're only partly right when you say I want to see fod & sr just officially become one because it's more clear cut to everyone. Right now it's conveniently working in your favor, but if it was official it wouldn't be as peachy would it. In no way am I trying to reach any goal of stopping any enemy. fod is not even my enemy, nor is SR. We don't have any enemies unless we are at war.

But GA is drawing easy to make conclusions meanwhile avoiding the simple truth that fod & sr have pretty much become allies and everyone has seen the proof first hand. It's easy for you to dismiss this thread as a manipulative play but it's harder for you to admit that it has been an informational briefing to everyone else. Go ahead and make the claim that I'm trying to spin this in my favor, but while you're at it why don't you quote one post of mine that has been inaccurate. I'll wait...

krieper
31st July 2015, 08:37 AM
Koc Life was so much easier when you were sipping martini's at the beach DC.

Your imagination is what is cute... There is nothing that prevents SR from warring fod, or vice versa if push comes to shove... We just have a decent agreement (1v1 agreement, readable in our public forum, 2 posts above our bfpolicy) and the history of fighting LaCN together (something GLD can take credit for). It's therefor indeed unlikely we'll end up warring each other this age, but there's nothing that prevents other alliances to do the same... We try to keep all alliances on a friendly basis, even gladiators.

Was there talk of some sort of 'fuck we're outnumbered come help me' pact? Maybe... Looking at the post on fod's forums you screenshotted, it looks like that is indeed the case. But there isn't such an agreement made and tbh the chances of it being made are pretty much non existant as SR has currently no problems with LaCN or RoFL and to outnumber us at least one of those alliances would need to be involved.

So, good luck playing mindgames but you're only fooling fools, which isn't really an accomplishment :)

Keep in mind this proposal is still in the voting process but they have been discussed and agreed by both SR & fod.

considering it has most certainly not been discussed and agreed by SR, you have your quote that's inaccurate. yw
#rekt

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 08:53 AM
So you're saying iby is lying to his members when he says an agreement was made between sr and fod leaders? You act like this was some informal discussion while the forum post implies it's a done deal and just needs the support of the rest of fod (non-leaders). My guess is you didn't want this made public which is why there's so much back tracking.

Since fod and sr is adamant that there's no agreement I would be interested to see how SR would react if another alliance does get involved. My guess is they'd provoke "bf issues" to justify helping FOD once again just as they did earlier this age.

krieper
31st July 2015, 08:59 AM
I'm pretty sure iby either worded it in a wrong way or didn't reread that post.

And lol, we won't jump into a dead war for no reason.

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 09:05 AM
Oh ok so you're saying iby is either lying or doesn't know what he's talking about. Case closed! So now we know that if another alliance jumps in there's absolutely no way sr will come help fod. If they do it will be 100% coincidence and in no way related to the non-pact iby said you guys agreed to. Got it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

macmoney
31st July 2015, 09:17 AM
Oh ok so you're saying iby is either lying or doesn't know what he's talking about. Case closed! So now we know that if another alliance jumps in there's absolutely no way sr will come help fod. If they do it will be 100% coincidence and in no way related to the non-pact iby said you guys agreed to. Got it! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

yes, listen to the guy that "left" sr, and got his leadership status "removed" when he left sr to fod so he could continue his rage against lacn, as well as attempt to "mastermind" a way for gld to war rlopf. :lamer:

krieper
31st July 2015, 09:22 AM
I'm not saying anything other than SR has not made an agreement, nor have I been part of discussion (won't speak for others). But before such an agreement, if even considered, would become in effect, it would have passed me and others, ergo: There is no deal.

Iby might have assumed something, Iby might have just wanted to know what his guys thought of this idea (where he made it seem that we were already aboard), or there was another reason for that post i'm not aware off. Fact of the matter is both FoD & SR said there is no such agreement at this point in time, and it's unlikely there ever will be such an agreement. If there is, we'll let you know. (as we post our agreements on our (public) forums.)

Now, feel free to twist my words to whatever joke you want to make, doesn't change what I said :)

#carryontrolling

yes, listen to the guy that "left" sr, and got his leadership status "removed" when he left sr to fod so he could continue his rage against lacn, as well as attempt to "mastermind" a way for gld to war rlopf.

LaCN approved me over something minor (forgot the details tbh, prolly some bad hits) and instead of dragging my alliance into it I left, joined fod (who were at war with LaCN at that time, so I could use their script) and later got into an incident with Stormforce that caused my attention to shift from LaCN to RoFL, with Carlos as my loyal sidekick. Other than Carlos being in Glads, no masterminding had been done. Man, old cows...

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 09:31 AM
yes, listen to the guy that "left" sr, and got his leadership status "removed" when he left sr to fod so he could continue his rage against lacn, as well as attempt to "mastermind" a way for gld to war rlopf. :lamer:

Solid point. I just find it funny that he's the only one denying the agreement. It's really nothing to be ashamed about unless you're fod and are worried about the hypocrisy of such an agreement. But if you have a thick skin, you shouldn't be embarrassed about admitting you need help in case you have to war a strong opponent such as GLD.

ROTTENSOUL
31st July 2015, 09:40 AM
9 pages of bs shat out within a day about a non existing agreement.
Crazy how much attention this rumor gets.

macmoney
31st July 2015, 09:40 AM
Man, old cows...

Yes, we bring up old news to continue showing proof of facts that you guys have been working on something for a while. Where as, there has been no proof to disprove any fod/sr alliance.

o and that "weak" approval, was of you raid checking for gold. You tried to play it off as a noob (since you rage quit your account), but we at gld were able to know who you were and tell lacn that you were krieper, who is no noob and understands policy's :D

ROTTENSOUL
31st July 2015, 09:42 AM
Nore have I seen disprove of any Glads/LGC alliance :D

BRC
31st July 2015, 10:13 AM

I've seen proof of this one though. The LaCN/arena ladies v FoD war...I believe both Nando and Mac were sitting on 50k turns for days.

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 10:20 AM
Rotten, stop posting nonsense. Saying there's an alliance between gld and lgc and saying we can't disprove you is idiotic and has no relevance to this discussion. There is plenty of evidence that there is an alliance between sr and fod through your actions this age and now with a forum post that actually details a formal agreement. You should take a logic's course if that is over your head.

cottonball
31st July 2015, 10:23 AM
Rotten, stop posting nonsense. Saying there's an alliance between gld and lgc and saying we can't disprove you is idiotic and has no relevance to this discussion. There is plenty of evidence that there is an alliance between sr and fod through your actions this age and now with a forum post that actually details a formal agreement. You should take a logic's course if that is over your head.

believe what you will... there's no point in arguing over it.. you obviously won't listen..

and really.. I thought you were more intelligent than this..

krieper
31st July 2015, 10:29 AM
I think rotten is on to something... Maybe I should rage like Burntorc and ban LGC from fakesabbing me now xD

macmoney
31st July 2015, 10:35 AM
I've seen proof of this one though. The Gladiators/LaCN v FoD/sr war...I believe both Nando and Mac were sitting on 50k turns for days.

nando, yes.... Me? no. Also fixed the war title for you :)

nor have you shown proof of anything like that being done. sooooo stupid post, post is stupid.

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 10:35 AM
Iby:
1.) You're telling me not to believe your own post that states you guys came to an agreement and now just need the rest of FODs approval. So you're telling me to believe you instead of believing... well you. Please explain why your forum post was not legitimate.
2.) This would get dropped much quicker if you guys just admitted you wanted to secure a victory in every war by having SR back you up in case you were ever over matched. There's really nothing wrong with it other than it is incredibly hypocritical compared to FODs (former?) core values.
3.) You never thought I was intelligent lol

BRC
31st July 2015, 10:38 AM
Rolyat, ilu and you know that..but I just posted irrevocable and undeniable proof of a gladiators/lgc alliance.

/thread

ROTTENSOUL
31st July 2015, 10:39 AM

I don't know why you are so mad, but FoD and SR have warred eachother numerous times. Meanwhile LGC and glads have never warred eachother. Something is fishy..
I believe you have an agreement where LGC will help glads if no big chain comes to save your asses. Meanwhile LGC and glads have agreed to not war eachother..

I haven't seen any disprove for this..

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 10:41 AM
By that logic you guys have the same agreement with lgc. I guess that was your way of announcing yet another alliance with a major chain?

At this rate you should be able to pull off a koc v gld war since I believe that is what you would really want.

Also <3 brc

ROTTENSOUL
31st July 2015, 10:47 AM
By that logic you guys have the same agreement with lgc. I guess that was your way of announcing yet another alliance with a major chain?

Did I ever say we don't have an agreement with LGC? They are likely the only chain we never warred. I just said we don't have one with SR..

LGC come to help us when our enemies are already outnumbered, but now I believe they made an agreement with glads also and I have not seen any disprove of this.

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 11:03 AM
Rotten your deflection skills are horrendous. You've essentially devolved the conversation to "I know you are but what am I?" You have yet to make an intellectual response to the sr and fod agreement. Any agreement lgc has with other alliances has 0 relevance.

cottonball
31st July 2015, 11:21 AM
cause quite honestly, any agreement that exists or doesn't exist is none of your damn business!!!

oh yea.. btw.. we did war along side LGC last age in 1 war.. :D

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 11:27 AM
cause quite honestly, any agreement that exists or doesn't exist is none of your damn business!!!

oh yea.. btw.. we did war along side LGC last age in 1 war.. :D

I thought you guys said if there was an official agreement you would announce it? So now if there's an agreement you won't announce it? So much back tracking going on :icon_eh:

Fernando
31st July 2015, 11:45 AM
I've seen proof of this one though. The LaCN/arena ladies v FoD war...I believe both Nando and Mac were sitting on 50k turns for days.

Of course I was, probably the same thing will happen all along this year for me and I've never tried to deny it. I have quite a decent background of warring I'm sure you won't come close to match my activity, RL comes first and I'll take off whenever I need to. My account didn't leave the BF for a second tho.
That being said, pretty sure you playing the 'sell account' card doesn't give you the right to speak. At least when I war I go all in, funny how your broken finger doesn't handicap you for IRC and GUA tho huh?

Furthermore, all I see is FoD attemps to withdraw attention from the matter of this thread with pointless, random comments like yours that have no concern with what's being discussed by now, which I will try to avoid from now on. All your accusations and false propaganda against us won't change the fact that you planned to hold hands with the biggest ranker chain cuz you were scared of having actual wars on your own against greater enemies. Say what you want, but I'm sure GLD/DEMK/LaCN have all fought as the underdog for the last year, yet you don't see us drinking margaritas with Rlop or LGC... yet ? ;)

Go back and read your alliance thread on GUA, maybe you guys will remember what you were trying to pretend you were made of.

BRC
31st July 2015, 11:53 AM
The salt levels are increasing at an alarming rate in this thread.

I don't know how many times I have to say it: typing with my thumbs, buddy. the finger is preventing me from clicking, but that is about it. still participating..I just don't bother posting logs. You think I have this much strike to show off or something?

Have you thought we are "derailing" this thread because it's a joke? Just like yours and macs participation in that war.

edit: funny that you suddenly became busy around the time you became maxed, and about the same time phate disappeared. just pointing that one out.

Mielinski
31st July 2015, 11:59 AM
The salt levels are increasing at an alarming rate in this thread.

I don't know how many times I have to say it: typing with my thumbs, buddy. the finger is preventing me from clicking, but that is about it. still participating..I just don't bother posting logs. You think I have this much strike to show off or something?

Have you thought we are "derailing" this thread because it's a joke? Just like yours and macs participation in that war.

edit: funny that you suddenly became busy around the time you became maxed, and about the same time phate disappeared. just pointing that one out.

No need to point that out... Everyone saw it. He just did the smartest thing he could do and that was keeping his mouth shut ;) Well well we don't forget how much you enjoyed the last war.

But yeah DC is back so he can hold Fernando's hand as well, just like Mac . Glads are way too funny :p

SuitUp
31st July 2015, 12:11 PM
Koc Life was so much easier when you were sipping martini's at the beach DC.

I'm starting to miss it :cry3:

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 12:15 PM
Hey mielinski... who are you? I still have yet to see you post your ign. You typically disappear whenever someone asks.

Also, brc I'm not trying to troll. I honestly don't know why fod and sr pretend no agreement was made even tho we have screenshots of the agreement. If you guys had a logical explanation to why it's not valid, we would stop posting. So far the only reasoning you guys have is that lgc possibly had similar agreements and that nando is a turk. You understand our confusion I'm sure

GiantDave_WoC
31st July 2015, 12:17 PM
Of course I was, probably the same thing will happen all along this year for me and I've never tried to deny it. I have quite a decent background of warring I'm sure you won't come close to match my activity, RL comes first and I'll take off whenever I need to. My account didn't leave the BF for a second tho.
That being said, pretty sure you playing the 'sell account' card doesn't give you the right to speak. At least when I war I go all in, funny how your broken finger doesn't handicap you for IRC and GUA tho huh?

Furthermore, all I see is FoD attemps to withdraw attention from the matter of this thread with pointless, random comments like yours that have no concern with what's being discussed by now, which I will try to avoid from now on. All your accusations and false propaganda against us won't change the fact that you planned to hold hands with the biggest ranker chain cuz you were scared of having actual wars on your own against greater enemies. Say what you want, but I'm sure GLD/DEMK/LaCN have all fought as the underdog for the last year, yet you don't see us drinking margaritas with Rlop or LGC... yet ? ;)

Go back and read your alliance thread on GUA, maybe you guys will remember what you were trying to pretend you were made of.

Wow... just wow... We warred TUE when we were smaller than them, then SR when we were smaller than them, then LaCN/Glads when we were smaller than them.

The only time we were the bigger alliance was vs AaA.

This age we had a war vs LaCN/Glads which we were smaller until SR came in then it was pretty even and this current war vs ROFL started with them probably having a similar number of dedicated members and much greater chain value + the biggest account in the war. But we turned that round.

How many wars in recent time have Glads been the smaller alliance? Never? Did you ever war without having a coalition behind you?

If there was a deal of this kind what it would do is stop people ganging up on us. Now if you didn't plan on jumping in on a war that is already raging. (which as you say is a very weak move because ganging up shouldn't be allowed) then you wouldn't have any issues with the deal because it wouldn't have any affect on the rest of your age. So why are you so worked up about something that isn't even happening?

Unless you don't plan on warring on your own against us or against SR it shouldn't bother you. No one said if you warred SR FoD would jump in. Just if you asked for help. Do you plan on asking for help?

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 12:19 PM
Wow... just wow... We warred TUE when we were smaller than them, then SR when we were smaller than them, then LaCN/Glads when we were smaller than them.

This age we had a war vs LaCN/Glads which we were smaller until SR came in then it was pretty even and this current war vs ROFL started with them probably having a similar number of dedicated members and much greater chain value + the biggest account in the war. But we turned that round.

How many wars in recent time have Glads been the smaller alliance? Never? Did you ever war without having a coalition behind you?

If there was a deal of this kind what it would do is stop people ganging up on us. Now if you didn't plan on jumping in on a war that is already raging. (which as you say is a very weak move because ganging up shouldn't be allowed) then you wouldn't have any issues with the deal because it wouldn't have any affect on the rest of your age. So why are you so worked up about something that isn't even happening?

Unless you don't plan on warring on your own against us or against SR it shouldn't bother you. No one said if you warred SR FoD would jump in. Just if you asked for help. Do you plan on asking for help?

The amount of hypocrisy in this post is borderline mind blowing.

GiantDave_WoC
31st July 2015, 12:22 PM
The amount of hypocrisy in this post is borderline mind blowing.

Wow, replying to my points with a throwaway comment because you ran out of arguments..

Good job

BRC
31st July 2015, 12:26 PM
Wow, replying to my points with a throwaway comment because you ran out of arguments..

Good job

gd you misunderstood him. he was blown away by the amount of hypocrisy from gladiators and he is about to leave them because you showed him the light.

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 12:30 PM
Both of you are correct. I responded to GDs post with a pointless comment as fod has been doing so for 11 pages now. I decided to join the team!

cottonball
31st July 2015, 12:36 PM
just curious.. why do you feel so insistent that we should tell you anything? That was not part of your surrender terms, so we don't owe you anything.. but I appreciate the entertainment of this thread... I don't think i've laughed so hard in... well.. last time was when AFtermath did his 7th stats shift..

ROLYAT
31st July 2015, 12:47 PM
So you guys say you'll announce the agreement when it's official and then you question why I want you to keep your word?? That shits cray :lamer:

P.s. I agree about the laughing btw. I've never seen so many pics of O.D.B. in one place before. Everytime I see it I get a nice little chuckle lol

Fernando
31st July 2015, 12:47 PM

You are answering to something I never said dude. I said you are avoiding any future wars while being outnumbered. FoD's probably the second sized alliance ATM, only one to outnumber you is SR, and since you're already buying tickets for the honey moon and agreed to not war each other, you've basically assured to war only weaker alliances from now on.
We also warred everyone but SR on our own, and that's because the 3 times they sabbed us all first.

I never said it isn't happening. I said it is something we don't have in our agenda. However, would you or Rlop piss us off enough then we will intervene, whichever side asks for it.
That being said, I'm sure Rlop wouldn't call big momma saying we're being bullies on them. Hope you get the idea now.

macmoney
31st July 2015, 01:08 PM
Now for the thread purposes you guys keep saying people are QQing about this. Really, its just them seeing that you're an alliance of no honor, and an alliance that is very scared. They say there bit's on what they see, and yes, it is quite sad all the posts that have been made by you all, are just fronts for your lil chicken legs :redface:

excuse me as I :rofl:

SuitUp
31st July 2015, 01:17 PM
The initial purpose of this thread was to tackle the tackle SR & fod becoming allies. Now that we've discussed it in depth (imo), I have no reason to provide any additional comments to this thread, nor am I interested in slandering fod sr or anyone for that matter.

MFnBonsai
4th August 2015, 05:17 AM
Closed.... this thread has run its course.... Remember this thread as I have had pointed out to me is in no way factual and only the opinion of the thread starter.... Due to overwhelming requests to close this thread it is my duty to do so....

bloodpirate
16th October 2015, 02:47 PM
thanks bon

to make it official .. SR and FoD are now allies. any more details than that is not for you to know ..

Topslayer
16th October 2015, 03:05 PM
to make it official .. SR and FoD are now allies.

for details ask DC he knows as much as i do

I confirm that

Pepsels
16th October 2015, 03:05 PM
to make it official .. SR and FoD are now allies. any more details than that is not for you to know ..

True, official allies now.

SuitUp
16th October 2015, 04:26 PM
Shara said weeks ago they were planning to ally fod, just waiting for war to pass for the announcement. what you ask yourself next is why I didn't blast this all over GUA. The answer is because I actually didn't mind seeing this happen. 2 of the biggest chains joining forces to kill off koc, noone could've scripted a more poetic vagina ending to this game.

The silver lining to this whole thing is that maybe a nice big war could take place because while half of koc has allied, it has pretty much allied the other half by default.

Topslayer
16th October 2015, 05:02 PM
I dont see a problem that SR and fod become allies , RL and LOP and FF and TUE are allies , lacn aaa demk ib and glads were allies last age , its something concerning internal relations between SR and fod & co and that doesnt mean we wont have good/friendly relations with every single alliance in koc and every alliance leader can confirm that SR members/leaders/bfmods are with good terms with everyone

ROTTENSOUL
16th October 2015, 05:19 PM
Shara said weeks ago they were planning to ally fod, just waiting for war to pass for the announcement. what you ask yourself next is why I didn't blast this all over GUA. The answer is because I actually didn't mind seeing this happen. 2 of the biggest chains joining forces to kill off koc, noone could've scripted a more poetic vagina ending to this game.

The silver lining to this whole thing is that maybe a nice big war could take place because while half of koc has allied, it has pretty much allied the other half by default.

Don't be such a drama queen.

This does not mean we can't fight our seperate wars. I know you for example have contacted lacn to war FoD together with them and right after we came out the rofl war.. I guess allying is only good when you have the upperhand..

As for the rest of koc allying by default.. Personally I see no reason why either of us should help the other when we for example war rofl.
I understand this may be bad news if lacn/glads would team up on either SR or FoD. Us becoming allies is a counter reaction to others talking about teaming up on one of our chains.. Quess who started those talks..

SuitUp
16th October 2015, 05:23 PM
lol last age when lacn/glad/demk/ib allied lacn had majority of the members, glad had 10-15, demk had 10-15, ib had 4-5 people. That is a little different than the 'current' two of the biggest alliances joining together. And we did it at the start of the age too.

Think about it, the two biggest alliance of koc just joined together: SR & Fod/NWO/AAA are the two biggest groups. And just joined forces

It's not that people are scared to war but when the superchains get too big noone wants to put the time and effort into playing the game. You guys really made a bad decision here I think. I've spoken to members from all the remaining alliances who have said they are seriously thinking about deleting their accounts because they would rather spend the upcoming holidays doing better stuff than playing koc when it is pointless to play. SR/FOD/NWO/AAA are just way too big in terms of members and tff for anyone to even respectably combat it. It's just not fun anymore..

ROTTENSOUL
16th October 2015, 05:41 PM
lol last age when lacn/glad/demk/ib allied lacn had majority of the members, glad had 10-15, demk had 10-15, ib had 4-5 people. That is a little different than the 'current' two of the biggest alliances joining together. And we did it at the start of the age too.

Think about it, the two biggest alliance of koc just joined together: SR & Fod/NWO/AAA are the two biggest groups. And just joined forces

It's not that people are scared to war but when the superchains get too big noone wants to put the time and effort into playing the game. You guys really made a bad decision here I think. I've spoken to members from all the remaining alliances who have said they are seriously thinking about deleting their accounts because they would rather spend the upcoming holidays doing better stuff than playing koc when it is pointless to play. SR/FOD/NWO/AAA are just way too big in terms of members and tff for anyone to even respectably combat it. It's just not fun anymore..

Deleting their accounts, just wow lol. I am talking about you asking lacn to war fod recently btw and after we just came out of a war.. You seem to have less problems with unbalanced wars when you are on the bigger side.

Like I said earlier. Us becoming allies does not mean we can't fight our seperate wars. It's politics and a reaction to other developments. You nor anyone else knows what will change.
Maybe we simply became allies to discourage others to team up on one of us.. Maybe we will never even war together.. Maybe we have evil plans to war LGC together... You simply don't know, so let's not overreact now ;)

SuitUp
16th October 2015, 05:49 PM
You can say that all you want but the fact is the intricacies of your agreement can change on a case by case basis to make it work even more in your favor. Today you agree on something but if x y or z happen it's not like you guys can't pm each other and say "hey shouldn't we do this now" etc.

Two biggest chains are working together....

You're right, noone knows except the leaders of fod & sr but from what I'm hearing noone even wants to know. An ally agreement between the two biggest chains like this is terrible for this game.

ROTTENSOUL
16th October 2015, 05:58 PM
You can say that all you want but the fact is the intricacies of your agreement can change on a case by case basis to make it work even more in your favor. Today you agree on something but if x y or z happen it's not like you guys can't pm each other and say "hey shouldn't we do this now" etc.

Two biggest chains are working together....

You're right, noone knows except the leaders of fod & sr but from what I'm hearing noone even wants to know. An ally agreement between the two biggest chains like this is terrible for this game.

I am not sure if we are the second biggest chain, but I do know we are 5th in value lol.

Everything changes, even allies change. You're blowing the whole thing up. Saying you think about quitting because we team up only makes me lol. I thought you where that guy that did not care about rank and would fight anyone. You talk like FoD and SR unite and will not bully the rest of koc and dominate all wars together. Maybe you write these depressing posts to unite the rest of koc, but to me it sounds like a bunch of bs. If you did not want us to ally you should not have tried making others to team up on us.

MFnBonsai
16th October 2015, 06:09 PM
If you did not want us to ally you should not have tried making others to team up on us.

So FoD and SR allied because both alliances were scared of DC trying to get others to war either alliance???

That has to be the most stupidest thing I have ever heard....

I may as well edit this....

SR are the biggest alliance on KoC.... have accounts that could wipe out any other big account.... hold more value than any other chain.... and they need an ally??? yah right....

FoD claim to be the best warring chain.... never lose a war.... and they need an ally??? yer right....

Sorry this ally bullshit is maybe good for SR and FoD but real war chains.... real sabb chains.... DONT need allies.... THEY NEED TARGETS....

ROTTENSOUL
16th October 2015, 06:18 PM
So FoD and SR allied because both alliances were scared of DC trying to get others to war either alliance???

That has to be the most stupidest thing I have ever heard....

The main reason we allied is because we had intell others tried to team up on us.
If you think that is stupid maybe you should write some motivation with that so your post makes more sense..

Glads/LaCN warring a chain like FoD which is much smaller in size and much smaller in value (because we already war so much) is very unfair also.
An ally like SR will discourage others to team up on either of us + we have the option to shift things in our favor when they do, wether we will use this or not.

FoD claim to be the best warring chain.... never lose a war.... and they need an ally??? yer right....

Sorry this ally bullshit is maybe good for SR and FoD but real war chains.... real sabb chains.... DONT need allies.... THEY NEED TARGETS....

What do you know, you never fough a war that lasted over 3 months :)
You don't decide what the qualification for a war chain is either, I hope you know that.

Using your brain and strategies = <s>war chain</s> thus Bon

SuitUp
16th October 2015, 06:28 PM
Back in the day when people tried to get people to war you, you declare war on the perpetrators. You don't run to the biggest chain for reinforcements. And I assure you, if fod were our targets we would never go to lacn to help war you. You got some bad intel I don't know what else to tell you. Fod havent been on our warplans for a long time now excluding the past week when some bfissues occured. But not a minute went by when we wanted lacn or any other chain to help us war fod. Fod hasnt even been our primary target for the past month, so use another excuse for this ludicrous allying agreement.

bloodpirate
16th October 2015, 06:33 PM
to be honest, we want to war glad .. and on our own .. but glad refuse to war us until get help from rofl and or lacn. we also know lacn won't war us because they won't race change while shara stays human, so lacn would drag sr into any war they have .. glad have been doing nothing but growing since our last war, while we have been remaining basically the same. with all the unheld tools/weapons in glad, i am surprised they are still waiting.. as for a glad and rofl team up, who knows it might have happened, both are a bit bitter from their previous defeats. so, are we afraid to fight them? no, would we win? highly doubtful. so why take chances. present stat strengths are misleading in almost all alliances. not many people are holding all their nuns or towers.

as everyone knows, fod are a peace loving ranking alliance. what better way to do this than let all koc know not to war us. i want to get onto page one, better yet, top 10. but alas, glad have a bunch of rogues sabbing/raiding us daily, why? they aren't strong enough to war us yet on their own.

Back in the day when people tried to get people to war you, you declare war on the perpetrators. You don't run to the biggest chain for reinforcements. And I assure you, if fod were our targets we would never go to lacn to help war you. You got some bad intel I don't know what else to tell you. Fod havent been on our warplans for a long time now excluding the past week when some bfissues occured. But not a minute went by when we wanted lacn or any other chain to help us war fod. Fod hasnt even been our primary target for the past month, so use another excuse for this ludicrous allying agreement.

you could never war sr with any chance of winning .. so who were you looking at .. lacn or rofl??

MFnBonsai
16th October 2015, 06:33 PM
What do you know, you never fough a war that lasted over 3 months :)
You don't decide what the qualification for a war chain is either, I hope you know that.

Yeah we warred TLL for over 3 months and put up with 1000s of fakes massin daily....
We also warred TUE for over 3 months and got them to surrender.... didnt take us over a year to do so....

I also know that allying with the biggest alliance ingame is just showing how scared you are of DC and co.... otherwise you wouldnt ally with another chain.... by allying with SR you now have less alliances ingame to war with.... and SR are so fat and juicy and FoD pride themselves of being the best war chain and the most active in KoC...

but hey what you do is up to you.... if you are scared of half of KoC the best thing to do is ally with the other half of KoC ;)....

edited again just to add a bit more....

So FoD was created because FoD didnt like the big chains and their BF rules and how they dictate gameplay which is against FoDs playstyle.... Now you have allied with one of them....

So you will fight alongside an alliance that dictates what people can hit for and approve players for breaking BF rules and try and instill their BF rules against others.... just because you are scared other alliances are going to jump you???

If you cannot see the irony there then something is flawed in your thinking....

ROTTENSOUL
16th October 2015, 06:46 PM

Your posts get funnier each time. A few days ago you literally told me on irc you planned to war us earlier. Meanwhile you have been a very bad ally for your loyal friends in demk because you did not want to piss of lacn. Keep posting bs, where demk have some great members you seem less confident about all the turks you recruited.

Yeah we warred TLL for over 3 months and put up with 1000s of fakes massin daily....
We also warred TUE for over 3 months and got them to surrender.... didnt take us over a year to do so....

I also know that allying with the biggest alliance ingame is just showing how scared you are of DC and co.... otherwise you wouldnt ally with another chain.... by allying with SR you now have less alliances ingame to war with.... and SR are so fat and juicy and FoD pride themselves of being the best war chain and the most active in KoC...

but hey what you do is up to you.... if you are scared of half of KoC the best thing to do is ally with the other half of KoC ;)....

Wow you fought two wars over 3 months, we do more of those in 1 age ;p
I said it before.. The mentallity changed. Getting surrenders is not nearly as easy as it used to be, not for anyone, and we are still getting more than everyone else. Everyone knows that.

You may be a mod, but on this subject your opinion is just an opinion like any other, and tbh I could not care less about your opinion on this subject ;)
Others use strategies to team up on us because they want revenge for the beatings we gave them. We respond with that using a strategy ourselves. You may think using a strategy equals being afraid or not being a war chain. Personally I think there is a lot more to being a war chain than pushing a sab button. You're entitled to your opinion, but to me it seems like you have a very short vision.

edited again just to add a bit more....

So FoD was created because FoD didnt like the big chains and their BF rules and how they dictate gameplay which is against FoDs playstyle.... Now you have allied with one of them....

So you will fight alongside an alliance that dictates what people can hit for and approve players for breaking BF rules and try and instill their BF rules against others.... just because you are scared other alliances are going to jump you???

If you cannot see the irony there then something is flawed in your thinking....

Thrust me Bon, we came a long way since I posted that. We still play in freedom and don't let alliances dictate what we can or can't do.
**** do I/we care if they dictate their rules on each other..

bloodpirate
16th October 2015, 06:51 PM
bon, you make such rash statements not even knowing what terms our agreement has

GiantDave_WoC
16th October 2015, 07:12 PM
Maybe I will go humans and rank lol.

Krad
16th October 2015, 07:35 PM
Glads/LaCN warring a chain like FoD which is much smaller in size and much smaller in value (because we already war so much) is very unfair also.

Possibly the funniest post so far. It was quite ok when LaCN/GLADS had to war SR/FoD this age. 200 accounts vs 450.

SuitUp
16th October 2015, 08:03 PM
Now on a sidenote, i don't fear anyone. I was actually enthusiastic when u guys declared this ally until i started to pm people and found out they are less enthused and would rather quit koc than waste time when two big alliances collude like this.

To bp, i find it amusing u grew balls after allying with sr.

To sr, i dont know what to say really other than the fact that i miss krieper in your leadership positions.

To bon, you are one of the few people left on this thread who makes sense
To koc, why bother??

ROTTENSOUL
16th October 2015, 08:35 PM
That must be why last time FoD and SR spoke about becoming allies you immediately tried to stop it.. Yes, it's the other people that mind and you are just sticking up for them lol.

GiantDave_WoC
16th October 2015, 08:37 PM
Last age FoD warred LaCN maxed daily to the end of the age. We didn't just give up and quit the game. When you see a challenge you do something about it not just quit lol.

I will still be sabbing all hits regardless of where they are from ;)

bazza98
17th October 2015, 01:53 AM
I'm just going to step in amongst all BS - Calling Bon out in comparison to FoDs 'war chain' is just hilarious.

Meanwhile you have been a very bad ally for your loyal friends in demk because you did not want to piss of lacn.
Well if that were true, he wouldn't of massed me :P x4

kaoz
17th October 2015, 01:55 AM
Good luck FOD / SR hope that you'll have fun and feel really safe now, well done!

Edit.

i forgot to mention that NWO and AAA are included in this agreement
Yes, you completely forgot about them didn't you? :rofl:

GiantDave_WoC
17th October 2015, 05:16 AM
I just see lots of crying and it's made today interesting for me thanks :)

If you don't like it, it's simple enough for you all to do. ROFL/LaCN/Glads have enough to get something together and give it a go. Otherwise stop crying and enjoy ranking

bloodpirate
17th October 2015, 12:41 PM
Good luck FOD / SR hope that you'll have fun and feel really safe now, well done!

Edit.

Yes, you completely forgot about them didn't you? :rofl:

actually, there was 2 nwo and 1 aaa , some fod and sr at the talks .. about 14 people total .. so they were represented. my post was more rushed than we wanted, as i was not supposed to make the first post.

as for us feeling really safe now, we were always safe.

krieper
17th October 2015, 04:26 PM
Can't help but think this is a mistake... I like FoD but there was no need for this at all lol.

Wasn't included in talks, nor was I consulted.Would have advised against otherwise, but that probably was the reason i was excluded lol.

On the bright side, I see a lot of crying on GUA, means we did something right xD

Krad
18th October 2015, 10:59 PM
Can't help but think this is a mistake... I like FoD but there was no need for this at all lol.

Wasn't included in talks, nor was I consulted.Would have advised against otherwise, but that probably was the reason i was excluded lol.

On the bright side, I see a lot of crying on GUA, means we did something right xD

I guess now that you bought Shara's 40K youre now irrelevant. It also sounds like you would have been a voice of reason if you were involved instead of Shara's blind fear of not getting #1

evilmiget0021
19th October 2015, 10:47 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wait, FoD a supposed war/sab chain allied the biggest chain in the game because they don't want to war as the smaller side? Biggest joke in the game. Just call yourselves a ranking chain, and not in the joking way that BP says it. You became what you wanted to fight. OMG this is so funny hahaahaha.

No one should be surprised with this from SR. They lost last age with the top tff and gold value, so of course they are scared of losing #1 again. Now they can call in FoD with any stupid reason. Even if GLD and LaCN teamed up, SR would have a size advantage in every way possible. You'd probably all claim "BUT IT'S TWO ALLIANCES WAH WAH WAH." Unless all of KoC besides FoD wars SR, this alliance is such a joke.

I almost wish I was actually playing so I could whip both your chains again. This is literally the stupidest shit I've seen in KOC since those GTA alliances back in age like 12. Over 50% of the game should never been allied, so dumb. Enjoy KingsOf"Chaos" everyone.

Edit: Don't bother responding with your scared-ass excuses FoD. I won't be reading this any time soon unless someone beeps me to again or a war breaks out.

cottonball
19th October 2015, 11:00 AM
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wait, FoD a supposed war/sab chain allied the biggest chain in the game because they don't want to war as the smaller side? Biggest joke in the game. Just call yourselves a ranking chain, and not in the joking way that BP says it. You became what you wanted to fight. OMG this is so funny hahaahaha.

says the warrior who was allied to lacn last age... but surely that was different..

oh, of course it was... because you guys couldn't do shit on your own, you had to join chains, use their script, drag them in to every skirmish.. But, like DC, I'm sure you won't be reading this anymore... see ya..

SuitUp
19th October 2015, 11:56 AM
says the warrior who was allied to lacn last age... but surely that was different..

oh, of course it was... because you guys couldn't do shit on your own, you had to join chains, use their script, drag them in to every skirmish.. But, like DC, I'm sure you won't be reading this anymore... see ya..

Again you distort history. DEMK had 10-15 members when they joined lacn as did Gladiators. So yes, that is different to what you guys just did. Thank you evil, people like you really help keep the balance around here.

Mudvayne
19th October 2015, 01:03 PM

Actually we didn't start either of those SR wars but we sure as hell finished them. No one on either side can doubt the activity of DEMK in those 2 wars despite how small our alliance is.

ROLYAT
19th October 2015, 03:11 PM
I like how fod is justifying this alliance by pointing at lacn and gld/demk.

Also, idk why people are so surprised about this. Thus has been going on all age, it's just "official" now.

bazza98
19th October 2015, 04:14 PM
Considering how last age SR lost their guaranteed #1 spot, it is smart to use Fod as a safety measure.
Just another tool in their shed, right next to NGF, NGF who? Good question, they're the clickers SR use.

ROTTENSOUL
19th October 2015, 04:16 PM
I like how fod is justifying this alliance by pointing at lacn and gld/demk.

Actually most of FoD and demk get along just fine, it's glads leaders causing issues and trying to make people ganging up on us.

We are not afraid to war glads, in fact I believe glads to be a weak alliance. Stuborn but weak. Demk is very small these days, but not weak.
Glads and lacn vs FoD.. That is just as unbalanced. Nobody is afraid to fight such a war, but what you get is a long dull war. Nobody will surrender ever.
FoD/SR chains vs lacn/glads or even lacn/glads/rofl.. Those wars could be fun.

You guys pretend like FoD/SR is some unbeatable machine. Fact is we would fight most of our wars seperate and wars we would fight together are likely to be koc world wars.
Plans where made behind the scenes where you guys wanted to heavily ournumber us in a war. I guess it is ok when you have the advantage?.. Unlike a lot of the crybabies we have warred pretty much everyone on our own.

Now stop crying me a river. Maybe you are afraid of a little challenge or afraid of being the ones outnumbered like FoD has been in most wars.

bazza98
19th October 2015, 04:20 PM
Actually most of FoD and demk get along just fine, it's glads leaders causing issues and trying to make people ganging up on us.

We are not afraid to war glads, in fact I believe glads to be a weak chain. Stuborn but weak.
Glads and lacn vs FoD.. That is just as unbalanced. Nobody is afraid to fight such a war, but what you get is a long dull war. Nobody will surrender ever, Now FoD/SR chains vs lacn/glads or even lacn/glads/rofl.. Those wars could be fun.

You guys pretend like FoD/SR us some unbeatable machine. Fact is we would fight most of our wars seperate and wars we would fight together are likely to be koc world wars.
I don't see why you guys are crying a river here, maybe you are afraid of a little challenge or afraid of being the ones outnumbered like FoD has been in most wars.

Actually extend a war past a month and GG SR.
I have no problem with this alliance because one day FoD will realise that SR is only using them to secure #1 spot :P.
Plus FoD can't finish a war quick enough that SR will become redundant in a war.

Now stop crying me a river. Maybe you are afraid of a little challenge or afraid of being the ones outnumbered like FoD has been in most wars.

WHAT!? WAIT WHAT?

Tue war? like 14 vs 100ish
SR+Fod v LaCN 450 v 200ish
ROLF v Fod like 140 v 200 something?

Out numbered? in your dreams? But I'll wait for FoD members to twist the figure in a way that benefits FoD

ROTTENSOUL
19th October 2015, 04:26 PM
Actually extend a war past a month and GG SR.
I have no problem with this alliance because one day FoD will realise that SR is only using them to secure #1 spot :P.
Plus FoD can't finish a war quick enough that SR will become redundant in a war.

We will see how things work out. The current agreement is for this age. Both our chains know we play very different and have different goals and ideals, but there is mutual respect. We are both best at what we do :)

bazza98
19th October 2015, 04:31 PM
We will see how things work out. The current agreement is for this age. Both our chains know we play very different and have different goals and ideals, but there is mutual respect. We are both best at what we do :)

The agreement is that if SR starts losing #1 spot again they will call upon FoD. We all know it!
If you give me one good reason how this alliance benefits an non-ranking war chain, let me know :)

Don't mistake this for 'crying' either. It's the kind of excitement that KOC needs. Now its up to the other alliances to stand up to the bullies...

bloodpirate
19th October 2015, 04:39 PM
WHAT!? WAIT WHAT?

Out numbered? in your dreams? But I'll wait for FoD members to twist the figure in a way that benefits FoD

we never started any of those wars. can we help it if people want to war us?? i can't mention the first one. the second one was going just fine until glad brought in sr to help us. we never asked for the help .. so it was lacn/glad/demk vs fod until glad wanted to war sr for some strange and crazy reason.

and laugh out loud at your rofl vs fod numbers. where did you ever get them from? DC? HE makes up more shit than i do.

The agreement is that if SR starts losing #1 spot again they will call upon FoD. We all know it!
If you give me one good reason how this alliance benefits an non-ranking war chain, let me know :)

Don't mistake this for 'crying' either. It's the kind of excitement that KOC needs. Now its up to the other alliances to stand up to the bullies...

more DC BS .. sr can war lacn all they want, we won't help. we can war glad/demk/tue all we want, sr won't help. and yes, people like DC who chain large alliances for S&G are bullies. sabbing people who had nothing to do with him, probably didn't even know who he was (or care). a rogue is a rogue is a rogue, no matter how you dress him up. he has promised not to come back on gua. lets hope he keeps it, or will he break it like all other agreements he has made

bazza98
19th October 2015, 04:49 PM
and laugh out loud at your rofl vs fod numbers. where did you ever get them from? DC? HE makes up more shit than i do.

more DC BS .. sr can war lacn all they want, we won't help. we can war glad/demk/tue all we want, sr won't help. and yes, people like DC who chain large alliances for S&G are bullies. sabbing people who had nothing to do with him, probably didn't even know who he was (or care). a rogue is a rogue is a rogue, no matter how you dress him up. he has promised not to come back on gua. lets hope he keeps it, or will he break it like all other agreements he has made

I havn't read or talked to DC, maybe its more than one person seeing through the alliance?
And Fat chance SR will war without you

Nevertheless, you still outnumbered every war you fought. A war is a war no matter who started it.

ROTTENSOUL
19th October 2015, 05:13 PM

You named 3 wars. We fight more wars in a age than that :P

Now about those 3..

I assume you mean GLD/DEMK/LaCN vs FoD here? Actually you guys declared and where outnumbering us. 224 vs 297. Remember what happened here? We had been warring lacn for about 3 weeks and where doing very very well. About 3 weeks in (glads?) provoked SR and they joined in. This war also ended with a surrender to us.

Yes the only war you mentioned in which we outnumbered our enemy, not with big numbers btw. The enemy had the advantage in chain value and big accounts.
Like the other 2 wars you mentioned also this one ended with the LoP-FF-RL-TA surrendering to FoD and MM being destroyed.

Since all the wars you mentioned ended with a victory for FoD I can see why a lot of people are pissed at us for having a agreement with SR, even without SR we win :)

bazza98
19th October 2015, 05:43 PM
Like I said, predictable. Lol
Anyway, being outnumbered is apart of being a war chain.
Although you guys are acting like a ranking chain now i guess it's a smart move.

Smart contingency plan
Looking forward to see how this turns out in favour of SR (haven't heard a good excuse for FoD to ally with SR yet)

cottonball
19th October 2015, 05:54 PM
you can listen to all the propoganda that you want... my main goals is to facilitate an environment that suits BP's ranking tendencies.. I believe with this arrangement, BP will be able to rank in peace and attain top 10 at the end of the age... anything above and beyond this is just gravy..

And Bazza.. sorry about the raid.. that really was an accident... :(

bazza98
19th October 2015, 08:07 PM
And Bazza.. sorry about the raid.. that really was an accident... :(

Thanks for showing me I hit a nerve :)

Still waiting for a good reason

It's called having a valid argument, which I'm waiting for a proper answer.

cottonball
19th October 2015, 09:23 PM
oh... don't wait for it... no details will be discussed here... :)

bazza98
19th October 2015, 11:30 PM
Keep deflecting, we all know the reason :)

ZAR
10th November 2015, 03:11 PM
It seems no one learned the GTA lessons :lol:

hi@all

bloodpirate
10th November 2015, 03:39 PM
It seems no one learned the GTA lessons :lol:

hi@all

totally different circumstances. look at your alliance now .. RL-TA-FF-LOP-TUE . was it formed that long ago?? was GTA age 9 or something??

Screwdriver_LaCN
10th November 2015, 10:30 PM
totally different circumstances. look at your alliance now .. RL-TA-FF-LOP-TUE . was it formed that long ago?? was GTA age 9 or something??
Age 10-12 :P and GTA were kinda bad@ss, nothing compared to the these days merged alliances xD A bad example for a mega alliance is UNTD or so that got their @sses wooped by GTA and we saw for first time a few really really big accounts becoming ultra farms in no time :D :D