PDA

View Full Version : Just got banned

manbeardoge
26th June 2015, 02:32 AM
Hey guys! I'm not really active here on GUA but I've playing KoC since age 4.
Yesterday, while looking for targets to hit, I was very surprised to see at around rank #650, the one and only TGF with more than 1 trillion gold! So I was thinking to myself, yeah this sell-off is gonna be mine! No more than few seconds passed and I grabbed around 700bil (not too greedy :P) and immediately banked it.
The thing is, after a minute or two I got unexpectedly logged out, with a message saying my account is suspended. Suspicious, don't you think?
I'd like to clarify that I've never used any scripts, not even clickers, never opened a second account - always played by the rules. Any idea who might solve this thing?

Mielinski
26th June 2015, 02:51 AM
Yesterday, while looking for targets to hit, I was very surprised to see at around rank #650, the one and only TGF with more than 1 trillion gold! So I was thinking to myself, yeah this sell-off is gonna be mine! No more than few seconds passed and I grabbed around 700bil (not too greedy :P) and immediately banked it.
The thing is, after a minute or two I got unexpectedly logged out, with a message saying my account is suspended. Suspicious, don't you think?
I'd like to clarify that I've never used any scripts, not even clickers, never opened a second account - always played by the rules. Any idea who might solve this thing?

Apparently hitting an account that got hacked, which is was happened, is a reason to ban. Too bad for you because you play fair and without any script and saw a chance and took it. Might as well have been a poor effort to buy the 40k UP for all we know (of course it was a hack).

I feel sorry for you. 700 bil gold catch must have felt crazy!

Greetings

Krad
26th June 2015, 03:21 AM
Did you really think you had caught an account that has been #2 90% of the age just sitting around with 1trill gold? Surely even the dumbest KOC player can see its too good to be true

kaoz
26th June 2015, 03:29 AM

Does your account say suspended?

Same story here but I only saw 190"something"million on Shara, however my account say:

Banned
You have been banned
It's been over 12 hours and awaiting reply to my appeal.

Did you really think you had caught an account that has been #2 90% of the age just sitting around with 1trill gold? Surely even the dumbest KOC player can see its too good to be true
Bet you would have done the same hypocrite!

MFnBonsai
26th June 2015, 03:48 AM
When accounts get hijacked/compromised/hacked and sold off the gold is tainted and is not gold that would normally not be on the battlefield.... Hence the accounts that take the gold get removed from the game until we can get it sorted and rectified....

It does not mean you are permanently banned it is only done to minimize what is done with the gold so that when we get it fixed we do not have to worry about people spending the gold on upgrade which would be harder to have removed from the account....

You will get your account back.... you can message me on here or contact me on IRC in #kingsofchaos ASAP....

Xentor
26th June 2015, 04:18 AM

What Kaoz said. When you see large amounts of gold on the battlefield, you don't wait and wonder if it could possibly be a hack, you go for it because you assume it could've been a sell or whatever. Only natural

Krad
26th June 2015, 04:38 AM
What Kaoz said. When you see large amounts of gold on the battlefield, you don't wait and wonder if it could possibly be a hack, you go for it because you assume it could've been a sell or whatever. Only natural

Well you are BOTH idiots then. Any koc player who has half a brain knows not to hit

ROTTENSOUL
26th June 2015, 04:48 AM
In manbeardgeorge his case the gold will have a huge impact on his account. I feel bad for the guy, but can understand he is suspended.
In Kaoz his case he attacks for 190m gold and get's suspended. That has no real impact on his account and suspending seems a bit over the top (coming from a guy that doesn't even like him). If anything it will suspend him from dropping further in value for a while.

Of course the whole situations is a lot worse for tgf and shara. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be that you put so much time into this game and then this happens. But maybe it's also a liberation ;)

MFnBonsai
26th June 2015, 04:58 AM
We are working on the issue currently....

Kaoz has his account back....

[8:20pm] <bon> ok unbanning your account now
[8:20pm] <bon> it isnt worth our time getting your measely gold stolen removed

Others ofcourse will have to wait unfortunately.... but we are working on it ASAP....

TGF and shara have been fixed.... exploit has been fixed.... I am just waiting on removal of gold.... and final confirmation of accounts being ready to be given back....

Hopefully not too long....

Xentor
26th June 2015, 05:05 AM
Well you are BOTH idiots then. Any koc player who has half a brain knows not to hit

You're a moron.

All hail King Bon :worship2:

Pepsels
26th June 2015, 05:17 AM
Won't celebrate too soon, but good job Bon!

Krad
26th June 2015, 05:47 AM
You're a moron.

All hail King Bon :worship2:

Im the Moron? So next time you see 1 of the mains holding 1trill gold+ you're going to hit?

ShadowRanger
26th June 2015, 06:35 AM
Im the Moron? So next time you see 1 of the mains holding 1trill gold+ you're going to hit?

In my case, I definitely would, I'm not gonna be the guy who missed a 1trill sell-off because I decided to second-guess why the gold was there and assumed it was tainted :D

I'm in agreement with Xentor...

Krad
26th June 2015, 06:47 AM
In my case, I definitely would, I'm not gonna be the guy who missed a 1trill sell-off because I decided to second-guess why the gold was there and assumed it was tainted :D

OK

Xentor
26th June 2015, 09:27 PM

Careful there mate ;)

MFnBonsai
26th June 2015, 09:33 PM
Update....

We are very close to giving back all accounts....

Update...

All accounts are ready to be returned....

If you are one of them contact me on irc in #kingsofchaos