PDA

View Full Version : SR-NGF vs LaCN

a5ryninja
21st October 2014, 06:02 PM
Considering SR-NGF have surrendered to Gladiators and DEMK, we would like to end our war with LaCN as well and surrender.

Sh4nnon
21st October 2014, 06:04 PM
LaCN accepts SR's surrender , good luck to SR for the rest of age
<3 DEMK , GLAD and IB

as usual 24 hour ceasefire.

ROTTENSOUL
21st October 2014, 07:01 PM
:(

Just sr/lacn would would have been fun when you only surrendered to gld/demk/immortals.

a5ryninja
21st October 2014, 07:31 PM
:(

Just sr/lacn would would have been fun when you only surrendered to gld/demk/immortals.

long war, tired, not fun anymore.. guess bon can close the threads now

Fernando
21st October 2014, 07:47 PM
Congrats LaCN. Victory achieved.

Congrats SR on bearing this long.

Congrats rotten on posting on GUA when you should be sleeping :p

ghoulavenger
21st October 2014, 08:54 PM
Congratulations to SR for finally getting a surrender taken. Congratulations to LaCN & Co for winning the war. Now if only I didn't have to worry about buying more DA since I'm bound to have more slayers on me again.

Screwdriver_LaCN
21st October 2014, 10:22 PM
Congratulations to SR for finally getting a surrender taken. Congratulations to LaCN & Co for winning the war. Now if only I didn't have to worry about buying more DA since I'm bound to have more slayers on me again.
You will probably have more sabbers too wow :D I think to farm anyone I can and think to sab back anyone I can with the hope this to cause some nice rogue actions haha xD

I just want to brag that so far in this age I managed to raid Alpha-SR over 1200 times :D

thebox
21st October 2014, 11:08 PM
This brings a tear to my eye, I was having fun with SR by smashing some box. Congrats to our side also SR well played hope war 3 breaks out this age so it gives us something to do.

Lord_Ezek
22nd October 2014, 12:10 AM
Time to shift stats now :D

MFnBonsai
22nd October 2014, 12:53 AM
Time to close thread now....