PDA

View Full Version : SR-NGF surrenders to Gladiators and DEMK

Elessar
21st October 2014, 05:41 PM
Here we go and present to you the smartest thing we will do this age; NGF and minions are surrendering to god like warriors of DEMK and Gladiators.
We would also apologize to Immortals for not supporting them as allies.

krieper
21st October 2014, 05:43 PM
Gladiators, Demk and Immortals: The epitome of awesomeness, the 3 clans who can cause a new ice-age just by their coolness.

Immortals proved very much immortal by the likes of their leaders: After Hoshi & Floydtheduck tried creating a new world order, they soon realized that SR wasn’t cool enough for them. A duck with sunglasses deserves nothing less than absolute power!

Demk of course is known for its fighting spirit. Being in more wars over the ages than any other alliance, they won’t back down from a fight and if you dare ask them for a surrender, be sure Mudvayne and the evil miget will make you pay.

That brings us with the gladiator alliance. One of its finest members must be Fernando Bolio Sosa… He’s a bit the Neal Patrick Harris from the world of KoC. Female players fall for his moves like flies jump at a freshly produced turd in a cow-infested meadow.

His brother-in-arms, Macmoney is a consensus second pick overall in the KoC fantasy basketball draft. His crossovers tear the defense apart, and he can penetrate the paint like only Ron Jeremy in his finest days could do.
Together with wishes and silentkiller, they form the Deatheater squad of KoC. With their quick spells and masterly performed witchcraft, they are no match for any other KoC alliance.

Last but not least, DC. If you describe his followers as deatheaters, he would most certainly be Voldemort. He who shan’t be named, the prince of darkness… If you have a secret meeting, be sure that he has a spy somewhere. The man can walk on water, only because it freezes under his feet as he walks along… he’s that cool :o
This is the end of my homage to the 3 coolest and most awesome alliances of KoC. I hope you enjoyed it. I’m expecting my neg & pos reps to explode, so… be creative!

P.S. As a bonus for those that missed it: Mudvayne requested me singing ‘Under the Sea’ and upload the clip… happens I crawled out of the trenches and gave it my best a while ago:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zOtxVuHGHQ

Krieper Out.

a5ryninja
21st October 2014, 05:44 PM
Due to the pain, horror and nightmares caused by DEMK and Gladiators over the past months I would like to surrender to these awesome warriors. Please accept our surrender and allow us to go back to sleeping nicely...

Also, apologies to immortals for not acting as true allies to them earlier. Hope we can put all these things in the past..

The only remaining candidate LaCN if you wanna ceasefire, lets do it now.

Topslayer
21st October 2014, 05:46 PM
I apologize for requesting that a leader from Gladiators and DEMK make a surrender post during the 1st SR/NGF vs LaCN/DEMK/GLD war

Kurupt_Entity
21st October 2014, 05:50 PM
I Kuruption-NGF, Head (receiver) of NGF, am surrendering to the DEMK/GLD/Imm/LaCN godlike warriors. When we first declared I assumed we were going to be fighting a bunch of useless accounts (much like the ROFL chain) .... NEVER ASSUME! Now as I sit here with my pants wet, account zero'd out & having sleepless nights... It is clear you can't simply defeat DEMK/GLD & co.

:shakes::ohboy::no::faint::cry3:

SuitUp
21st October 2014, 05:52 PM
Surrender accepted. Cool down in effect now. Good war everyone.

Fernando
21st October 2014, 05:56 PM
As mercyful as we are, Gladiators and our DEMK brothers accept SR+NGF request for us to stop hulk-smashing them into the ground and agree to a cease on fire.

Good fun, both sides.

Mudvayne
21st October 2014, 05:57 PM
Accepted from DEMK.

Great job everyone, hopefully this age ends sooner rather then later.

SuitUp
21st October 2014, 06:19 PM
Terms were fulfilled before cooldown and are below:

1. Remove “BEST KoC Alliance!!” from description.
2. Alpha makes a surrender post
3. Surrender post from all leaders
4. SR make an official post apologizing to the Immortals..
5. 40 turns sab on Tettingske administered by mudvayne and evil
6. Alpha, Sigma, Krieper, Tettingske, Grav, Shara change their primary tag to “I Surrender” for 5 minutes
7. % for DC, macmoney, fernando for 24 hours in #sweet_revenge
8. Krieper makes a 250 word post about how awesome gladiators/demk/immortals are.
9. Sharabash apologizes on GUA for requesting that a leader from Gladiators and DEMK make a surrender post during the SR/NGF vs LaCN/DEMK/GLD war

#5 was scrapped and possible bonus coming by way of kurupt waving a white flag. Wasn't demanded but kurupt is surprisingly enthusiastic about it

Developing story....

evilmiget0021
21st October 2014, 06:53 PM
I want that white flag picture . . .

Good work DEMK/GLD/Immortals. And thanks to LaCN for being a good war ally. Props to our old friends NGF!

ROTTENSOUL
21st October 2014, 06:58 PM
Terms made me lol. Good sports! :)

Congratz Gld & Demk!

Now this lacn/sr war will get a whole lot more interesting :)

Edit: Nevermind, seems just lacn is to much for sr to. Shame

Fernando
21st October 2014, 06:58 PM
True that. Great job LaCN :couple:

May you guys keep on succeeding on the battlefield :wigglinge

SuitUp
21st October 2014, 09:09 PM
I will say here exactly what I told all the SR leaders who were in the channel when they were about to make their surrender posts. I know that they would want to avenge this war and yes, if we continued for another couple months, SR would probably have been even smaller. But they have shown some resilience by lasting almost 4 months, and for that they deserve a shot to rebuild and come back to fight again next time. If they can manage to do it, then that just proves they weren't meant to be destroyed. We're not going to now bully them over bf issues. And I'm also posting some nice stuff about SR only because after 4 months of complete trolling and banter, you always end up having more respect for those you fight afterwards. So best of luck to them.

http://imgur.com/6Ld2XEj
http://imgur.com/DNceZ9L

^ The funniest highlights, if I really pressed for it, I'm sure I couldn't gotten them to bear that for a complete day. However, since they were a good sport about it and proved to have a sense of humor, just let em off after we got the screenshots.

:laughing:

evilmiget0021
21st October 2014, 09:11 PM
P.S. Totals!

SabTotal: 4,726,628,736,600 Gold [13044 missions](6%) # 2

Mission count is way low, I've been busy, but I've sabbed a ton! I doubt anyone besides maybe kurupt, vlad, and possibly BP has as much sabbed as me between this age and last. Thanks for the fun SR/NGF!

Screwdriver_LaCN
21st October 2014, 10:20 PM
Damn this was some bad-@ss surrender :P Congrats to SR/NGF for making the show dictated by DC and friends :D

It was fun war...but now you broke my dreams to pass ilpostino's total sab stats :( and I was so close xD Next time maybe :P

a5ryninja
22nd October 2014, 07:01 AM
P.S. Totals!

SabTotal: 4,726,628,736,600 Gold [13044 missions](6%) # 2

Mission count is way low, I've been busy, but I've sabbed a ton! I doubt anyone besides maybe kurupt, vlad, and possibly BP has as much sabbed as me between this age and last. Thanks for the fun SR/NGF!

Sigma-SR has sabbed a total of: 5,532,949,773,200 gold; Missions: 26,365 #1 sabber on the SR list

Blipje
22nd October 2014, 07:22 AM
Sigma-SR has sabbed a total of: 5,532,949,773,200 gold; Missions: 26,365 #1 sabber on the SR list

# 1 in LaCN is
SabTotal: 5,654,612,952,100 Gold

MFnBonsai
22nd October 2014, 07:33 AM
6. Alpha, Sigma, Krieper, Tettingske, Grav, Shara change their primary tag to “I Surrender” for 5 minutes <<< Alliance has been removed as that is not what the Alliance page is for.... (and don't tell me you didn't know because you all know so)....

Now that it is over thread is closed....