PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Power

GiantDave_WoC
13th October 2014, 05:52 AM
If it's not working can we just set it to 0 for everyone or remove it until it works properly?

Lots of noobs are still joining SR because they are the 'strongest' alliance

But this is wrong and they should lose that advantage.

Nothing against SR but this also affects everyones alliance power.

thebox
13th October 2014, 10:41 PM
Good point, I guess its the only reason they aren't at 140 members

SuitUp
14th October 2014, 02:43 AM
If it's not working can we just set it to 0 for everyone or remove it until it works properly?

Lots of noobs are still joining SR because they are the 'strongest' alliance

But this is wrong and they should lose that advantage.

Nothing against SR but this also affects everyones alliance power.

dude how do you still care about this?

krieper
14th October 2014, 07:45 AM
Erm, I'm sure if you email the admins nicely, they will fix it for you once hell freezes over :-)

Lol.

Mudvayne
14th October 2014, 08:42 AM
The admins fixing something, what a novel idea.

ROTTENSOUL
14th October 2014, 12:31 PM
dude how do you still care about this?

I don't care much myself, but he has a point. I bet people have chosen to join SR cause they are the most powerfull alliance in rank.
Not that admins will fix this, I think hardly anyone had contcact with one of them recently.

SuitUp
14th October 2014, 03:25 PM
I didn't say he was wrong, I was just asking how anyone can still care about stuff like this.

June 16th, 2013 - 16 month age now...

ROTTENSOUL
14th October 2014, 04:49 PM
I didn't say he was wrong, I was just asking how anyone can still care about stuff like this.

June 16th, 2013 - 16 month age now...

Why not? He is recruiting, so are people from other alliances like sr that might benefit from that.
If it benefits them it might be a disadvantage for him.

Length of the age has nothing to do with that, if it would why would you care for anything related to koc.
You being as active as you are obviously still care for koc.

SuitUp
14th October 2014, 06:28 PM
I'm active? That's news to me because I log in few times a day and don't spend longer than 5 mins. Only time I do is once a day for the sab list.

If I don't post on GUA, i don't check it anymore.

If age length doesn't have any bearing on people's ounce of care for this game, it wouldn't be down to 1,800 ppl. Many of whom can't even quit because they want to register a nice ending rank so the past year and four months isn't wasted. The rest are war-tied.

So again, can't I simply wonder why people still give a shit to recruit?

ROTTENSOUL
14th October 2014, 06:58 PM
I'm active? That's news to me because I log in few times a day and don't spend longer than 5 mins. Only time I do is once a day for the sab list.

If I don't post on GUA, i don't check it anymore.

If age length doesn't have any bearing on people's ounce of care for this game, it wouldn't be down to 1,800 ppl. Many of whom can't even quit because they want to register a nice ending rank so the past year and four months isn't wasted. The rest are war-tied.

So again, can't I simply wonder why people still give a shit to recruit?

If you consider yourself not active I don't know when you sleep when you do consider yourself active.
Recruiting is not for short term benefit. Maybe you should tell your friends in gld to not give a shit about recruiting, leaves more fish in the pool for us ;)

Speaking for myself that partially is why I don't rank. I can be extremely active, step away for a month or so and then come back to have some fun again.
Part of me would like a new age, but I don't care that much. Atleast I don't have to bother with buying new upgrades etc.

I still don't get why you think people should not care about recruiting only because this is not a new age.

GiantDave_WoC
14th October 2014, 07:09 PM
The age has only been 6 months or so for me, so maybe I am a bit hungrier than other people. Also I am recruiting for next age not this one, I don't really need to justify myself though. There is a problem and it needs sorting. What is the difference between recruiting and sabbing? If you enjoy it in the game you do it. Everyone has a different way to play and enjoy the game.

thebox
14th October 2014, 10:46 PM
I just want to see SR crash and then burn. And then maybe we pull the body's out of the fire ��

MFnBonsai
15th October 2014, 12:32 AM
2-3 weeks ago aman said he was looking at resetting at around 1 month mark.... That was if he had time to do so.... 1 week ago I requested a timer to be put up but it still has not appeared....

Email will be sent regarding fixing the alliance ranks so see which comes first....

SuitUp
15th October 2014, 02:06 AM
2-3 weeks ago aman said he was looking at resetting at around 1 month mark.... That was if he had time to do so.... 1 week ago I requested a timer to be put up but it still has not appeared....

Email will be sent regarding fixing the alliance ranks so see which comes first....

This isn't news bonski we already know this. Also fixing alliance rank will sound like another task for him to do if he were to make time for koc, hardly an incentive for the man. Just go with the ol "add banner sometime this week please and the Indian gods will bless you with four wives in your next life and the inventor of koc will not be his burden to bear. It will be BP's."

Guarantee you, you send him that message banner is up this weekend...

MFnBonsai
15th October 2014, 05:15 AM
Well considering I have been emailing him for the last 8 months asking for a reset ofcourse there is no new info.... other than 2-3 weeks ago he replied with he is too busy to do anything but will look at resetting in a month.... I have emailed him daily sometimes 3-4 times trying to get the message that all is required is a reset yet I still see no timer so I doubt a reset is even possible any time soon....

But since you know more than me DC I will discontinue my efforts to try and get a reset and will not post relevant info regarding what the admins intend to do.... Please keep us updated on what you know in the future....

Rick
15th October 2014, 06:45 AM
Perhaps the imminent contact with an Admin someone could persuade him/her to give Bon some (even if restricted), Admin powers.

Let's face it, we won't get the opportunity ask again for another 20 months.

MFnBonsai
15th October 2014, 06:54 AM
For 4-5 ages I have been trying to get them to make it possible for the age resets to be done automatically.... You can work out how long that has been and still havent got that access....

It has been hard enough to get aman to respond most of the time other than putting the game up when it goes down....

Fact of the matter is.... it was a project they did over 10 years ago.... They all now work.... have lives and are no longer worried about the game other than having it online and being available to those that still play.... They do not want to sell it....

aman stated in his last email that when he was going to reset would be about a month away which as stated earlier was 2-3 weeks ago.... he also stated that he would attempt to automate the process so that in future I can reset ages myself....

Not much more I can do....

AnthonyO
15th October 2014, 09:07 AM
For 4-5 ages I have been trying to get them to make it possible for the age resets to be done automatically.... You can work out how long that has been and still havent got that access....

It has been hard enough to get aman to respond most of the time other than putting the game up when it goes down....

Fact of the matter is.... it was a project they did over 10 years ago.... They all now work.... have lives and are no longer worried about the game other than having it online and being available to those that still play.... They do not want to sell it....

aman stated in his last email that when he was going to reset would be about a month away which as stated earlier was 2-3 weeks ago.... he also stated that he would attempt to automate the process so that in future I can reset ages myself....

Not much more I can do....

All lies to keep you satisfied, if there is anyone around who has faith in the fact this age will end anytime soon, I need to enlighten you: you are being pranked by Aman... Stop believing

cottonball
15th October 2014, 09:19 AM
All lies to keep you satisfied, if there is anyone around who has faith in the fact this age will end anytime soon, I need to enlighten you: you are being pranked by Aman... Stop believing

I believe him... and you are the last person that would enlighten me to anything :D

SpiderWoman
15th October 2014, 10:05 AM
Bon is doing his best and he really does care about the game. Since he isn't paid to mod this game we should just be grateful to him for what he can do and what he is pushing the admins to do on his own personal time.

ROTTENSOUL
15th October 2014, 10:20 AM
Bon is doing his best and he really does care about the game. Since he isn't paid to mod this game we should just be grateful to him for what he can do and what he is pushing the admins to do on his own personal time.

I agree.
Bon likely is more frustrated with admins than we are.

cottonball
15th October 2014, 10:25 AM
I agree.
Bon likely is more frustrated with admins than we are.

hahaha... being a mod in this game would require routine therapy.... dealing with non-responsive admins and US...

SuitUp
15th October 2014, 10:32 AM
Well considering I have been emailing him for the last 8 months asking for a reset ofcourse there is no new info.... other than 2-3 weeks ago he replied with he is too busy to do anything but will look at resetting in a month.... I have emailed him daily sometimes 3-4 times trying to get the message that all is required is a reset yet I still see no timer so I doubt a reset is even possible any time soon....

But since you know more than me DC I will discontinue my efforts to try and get a reset and will not post relevant info regarding what the admins intend to do.... Please keep us updated on what you know in the future....

so sensitive <3

Mielinski
15th October 2014, 12:28 PM
Thanks Bon for doing what you can ^^maybe if we're lucky it won't take that long anymore and we might be playing in a new age :D

Wulfric
16th October 2014, 11:53 PM
Would be great if admins would just either make bon admin or give mods capability to reset ages (or just automate the reset procedure but that is less preferable because that way we are sure to never hear from admins ever again)

MFnBonsai
17th October 2014, 12:57 AM
Would be great if admins would just either make bon admin or give mods capability to reset ages (or just automate the reset procedure but that is less preferable because that way we are sure to never hear from admins ever again)

Actually it would be a godsend to have them automate it.... I can atleast then make ages shorter than we have now and everyone would know there is an end....

As to never seeing the admins again.... Aman would still keep the game up and would get it back up if it went down so really there would be no difference to what we have now besides shorter ages....

It would be beneficial even if the aman didn't do anything else....

debar
23rd October 2014, 05:09 PM
hearhear!