PDA

View Full Version : AAA vs FoD

GiantDave_WoC
4th October 2014, 11:53 PM
We have been exchanging sabs for a while now and finally FoD have decided to extend the sabs to the whole of the AAA chain.

From what I can gather if AAA want this to stop all that has to happen is Anthony and especially wAaArgasm to stop chaining FoD then it will be over.

Good luck to all.

Nothing

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 3,382,750,000

Not the most but with my spy it's what I can do :)

Nothing

Blipje
5th October 2014, 12:53 AM
Good luck both sides. Let's see what this war will do with fods member count.

Screwdriver_LaCN
5th October 2014, 02:22 AM
Good Luck to AaA :)

GiantDave_WoC
5th October 2014, 03:50 AM
Good luck both sides. Let's see what this war will do with fods member count.

Your Alliances
Name Members
Forces of Darkness (Primary Alliance) 141 (Primary)

Against All Authority 36

For reference although some AAA are out of chain

ROTTENSOUL
5th October 2014, 05:19 AM
Lol, 1 day peace with TUE and a new war already.

We actually numerous times tried tot solve our issues in a diplomatic way, but the chaining didn't stop.

cottonball
5th October 2014, 06:29 AM
So, a little history lesson...

Anthony thought it would be funny to chain every time he was hit for gold. That got him approved several times for 24hours, And, since he was acting like a rogue, his officers were approved too for 24 hours.. well... we all know good ole Anthony.. he wasn't going to backdown.. *applause* :) next he starts calling us rogues and approving all of us.. So, we're just retaliating with 24 hour approvals...

Like Nothing states... this can all end when waargasm and Anthony decide to stop it by unapproving all FoD members and standing down for 24 hours..

@Screwy.. you're such a schmuck... see if we ever help you in a war again..

krieper
5th October 2014, 06:38 AM
gl to both sides.

lol @ fod for warring again after 1 day of peace xD

AnthonyO
5th October 2014, 07:28 AM
lol @ all the comments, Fod got a nice way of twisting facts. Ive always read a lot of crap regarding others, now Im the subject itself, Im noticing how you guys got it twisted.

well whatever, sabtotals :)

this had to stop with me chaining? I started chaining today after the last time I chained FoD was 28 september. After that I just retaliated to all those who were in my logs.
This war only has to do with wAaArgasm chaining, and you guys all know pretty damn he won't stop just because you sab him back :/

Anthony thought it would be funny to chain every time he was hit for gold.

if im correct, Rotten was the one who started chaining after I sabbed him after his goldhit on me, I just sabbed iby and BP (very selective sabbing indeed) in order to reply on his sabs. the moment I sabbed those 2 "bigs" I was reckonned a "rogue" and "chaining" Fod.

Why the heck should I back down when you start sabbing me each day over and over again. according to my count, your sabreset is way earlier than mine. If you dont want me to sab you and go rogue, just dont sab me, so I wont have to sab you in about 17 hours from now. To me it seems you get everything what you ask for and its not on me to put blame on

Sabbed Today: 36,450,950,000

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
5th October 2014, 08:11 AM
:rofl:

let the fun begin

ROTTENSOUL
5th October 2014, 08:36 AM
So here is the full and true story for those that actually care.

- Anthony sabbed me over a gold hit
- I sabbed his top officer Holymoly
- Anthony Sabbed Ibykus and Bloodpirate
- I massed Anthony. Bp sabbed Anthony back.
- Anthony chained FoD
- We approved Anthony + officers
- Anthony approved FoD members that massed him. That was the main cause for this unplanned war

During first approval he lost 4 officers in a day.
We have been trying to work it out with Anthony. He got unapproved twice but chained again. Then it was silent for maybe a day. I then intercepted Anthony and so did one of my officers. Meanwhile waaargasm was sabbing us still. Since we started sabbing waargasm for being under Anthony I can savely say I would have done the same in his situation. AnthonyO however is the cause of this war. When shit got more serious he of course tried to ally us to war rofl. I guess he realised you actually need sabbers and massers in a war ;)

He had an attitude, was not willing to work it out and was under the false impression we would somehow be afraid to war aaa because big chains do not like warring smaller chains. Guess again lol...

The surrender term is very plain and simple. Everyone in aaa stops chaining FoD, period.

AnthonyO
5th October 2014, 08:50 AM
So here is the full and true story for those that actually care.

- Anthony sabbed me over a gold hit
- I sabbed his top officer Holymoly
- Anthony Sabbed Ibykus and Bloodpirate
- I massed Anthony. Bp sabbed Anthony back.
- Anthony chained FoD
- We approved Anthony + officers
- Anthony approved FoD members that massed him. That was the main cause for this unplanned war

We have been trying to work it out with Anthony. He got unapproved twice but chained again. Then it was silent for maybe a day. I then intercepted Anthony and so did one of my officers. Meanwhile waaargasm was sabbing us still. Since we started sabbing waargasm for being under Anthony I can savely say I would have done the same in his situation. AnthonyO however is the cause of this war. When shit got more serious he of course tried to ally us to war rofl. I guess he realised you actually need sabbers and massers in a war ;)

He had an attitude, was not willing to work it out and was under the false impression we would somehow be afraid to war aaa because big chains do not like warring smaller chains. Guess again lol...

The surrender term is very plain and simple. Everyone in aaa stops chaining FoD, period.

so what you say is that you started sabbing one of my officers and you thought you would get away with it? haha no dude, you just admitted the one and only fact you are the one who brought this from 1v1 to more. See things however you want to see, but you are the cause of this. If you just would have massed me instead of sabbing my officers, I wouldnt have sabbed your chain for shits and giggles too.

and I never said anything such thing as being afraid. do I have to remind you to the fact this is still a game with virtual gold as BP stated to me? The ones who cant sleep at night because of a game because they scared of losing tools shouldnt be playing this game at all :)

MFnBonsai
5th October 2014, 09:03 AM

3 to you 1 to me....

ROTTENSOUL
5th October 2014, 09:04 AM
so what you say is that you started sabbing one of my (Former officers, HolyMoly, commander none) and you thought you would get away with it? haha no dude, you just admitted the one and only fact you are the one who brought this from 1v1 to more. See things however you want to see, but you are the cause of this. If you just would have massed me instead of sabbing my officers, I wouldnt have sabbed your chain for shits and giggles too.

and I never said anything such thing as being afraid. do I have to remind you to the fact this is still a game with virtual gold as BP stated to me? The ones who cant sleep at night because of a game because they scared of losing tools shouldnt be playing this game at all :)

Lmao. Not once in my life I have woken up at night to bank or anything. I admit I involved Holymoly, but you made a poor decision when you started chaining FoD to retaliate. You could have approved me for unprovoked sabs, in that case it would just be me sabbing all aaa.

No, you had to act cool and chain all FoD instead. You wear a bandana and your cap sideways these days to?

AnthonyO
5th October 2014, 09:12 AM
btw the hits regarding the sabs which initially started this war:
(old logs)
9 hours ago R0TTEN attack 156,504,841 Gold stolen 2,756 43 8,202,023,252 1,312,486,594
3 hours ago R0TTEN attack 226,137,453 Gold stolen 4,710 105 11,073,161,602 1,213,268,922

I just sabbed them as I tend to do whole age long. I sabbed low hits, good hits, crap hits.

To me this was just a routine sab, nothing more, nothing personal. The moment you brought this to sabbing holymoly for doing nothing else but being my officers, you crossed some line and brought this a level up. Everything what happened, is on you. BP is the one from your chain who always stated, the moment you attack/sab/raid someone, you are declaring a 1v1 on that specific person. you started attacking me, which I answerred your attack with a sab. you chaining is in no way legit behaviour, so everything we are doing "wrong" caused by that litle "wrong" move of yours

ROTTENSOUL
5th October 2014, 09:15 AM
btw the hits regarding the sabs which initially started this war:
(old logs)
9 hours ago R0TTEN attack 156,504,841 Gold stolen 2,756 43 8,202,023,252 1,312,486,594
3 hours ago R0TTEN attack 226,137,453 Gold stolen 4,710 105 11,073,161,602 1,213,268,922

I just sabbed them as I tend to do whole age long. I sabbed low hits, good hits, crap hits.

Cool story, we all know your a FoD wannabe.

bloodpirate
5th October 2014, 09:41 AM
thanks bon we need the help .. cough cough ..

proper way to handle the situation would have been.

after rotten sabbed holymoly, you approve him for unprovoked sabs. 24 hrs. instead you sab me and iby and two of my officers .. so you did unprovoked sabs on us, so we approved you 24 hrs, and since at the time it appeared you were going rogue, our policy is to approve the rogue and all supporting him or her for 24 hours. those officers directly under the rogue are supporting, so they were approved for 24 hrs.
we are very reasonable and diplomatic. we sent your officers messages explaining what happened.

my question is: Is this a pattern of yours? first you ask LGC to help you war ROFL and they decline so you go to war against them. now you ask us to help you war ROFL and we decline so you war us.. who is next?

and for the record, we don't have a 1 vs 1 policy anymore. we expanded it like all other alliances do. 1 vs alliance now.

SuitUp
5th October 2014, 10:15 AM
and for the record, we don't have a 1 vs 1 policy anymore. we expanded it like all other alliances do.

you guys have policies?

Anyways, still think this is going to be a pretty lame war but don't let me rain on your parade. gl to both sides. This has happened multiple times with anthonyo where he sabs a hit, we approve, he chains, we approve all his officers and commander then he stops. Only difference is we never brought it to gua so for this war to stop, anthony will be bending over publicly?

Screwdriver_LaCN
5th October 2014, 11:30 AM
So, a little history lesson...

Anthony thought it would be funny to chain every time he was hit for gold. That got him approved several times for 24hours, And, since he was acting like a rogue, his officers were approved too for 24 hours.. well... we all know good ole Anthony.. he wasn't going to backdown.. *applause* :) next he starts calling us rogues and approving all of us.. So, we're just retaliating with 24 hour approvals...

Like Nothing states... this can all end when waargasm and Anthony decide to stop it by unapproving all FoD members and standing down for 24 hours..

@Screwy.. you're such a schmuck... see if we ever help you in a war again..

Oh the irony...isnt FoD policy to sab for every gold hit? :D I think FoD had or still has some weird belief that their gold is protected by some unexisting law and every gold steal from them is like a crime lolololol

Oh and about our war I never asked you for help and tbh FoD didnt help much wow or it didnt last long I guess warring much bigger chains isnt for your alliance ;) Still Im rooting for AaA :D

bloodpirate
5th October 2014, 11:43 AM
we have a policy. i just misplaced it .. i will look for it later. ibby, have you seen it? or rotten? anybody?

until we find it, our policy is .. have fun.

we have rules too .. rule one: have fun
rule two: if in doubt look to rule one.

and thanks for the vote of confidence all you nay sayers.

and personally, this isn't so much a war, as an extended 24/48 hr. approval for Anthony and waaargasm . and all their supporters.

as for warring larger alliances, yea, SR twice and LaCN/DEMK/Glad once this age, and ROFL last age i guess don't count. and we are still growing .. not like SR or LACN

ROTTENSOUL
5th October 2014, 11:54 AM
I guess warring much bigger chains isnt for your alliance ;)

This is actually the first time we war a chain smaller then ourselves, we warred all big chains and we warred pretty much all koc. Yes also chains like lom or mm where not smaller then FoD at the time we warred them and also tue was bigger at the start of our year long war.

SuitUp
5th October 2014, 12:42 PM
as for warring larger alliances, yea, SR twice and LaCN/DEMK/Glad once this age, and ROFL last age i guess don't count. and we are still growing .. not like SR or LACN

Remind me when you warred lacn pls. The war against glad/demk was evenly matched. So that makes it SR once and a second time where you warred for 2 weeks.

bloodpirate
5th October 2014, 12:53 PM
Remind me when you warred lacn pls. The war against glad/demk was evenly matched. So that makes it SR once and a second time where you warred for 2 weeks.

well, lacn/demk/glad is one big chain, we started with demk/glad and it started to expand to those in lacn who supported demk/glad .. so maybe it never got to all lacn, because it ended .

so, the those who say we just war smaller weaker alliances, you are wrong. even tue had 50 to 60 people and we have 30 to 40 when we started. and we never started this dispute with aaa, anthony did. so, he wants to be the hero and war bigger alliances. now look at where they are.

SuitUp
5th October 2014, 01:03 PM
Well I didn't say that, I also didn't say I don't appreciate fod's presence in the SR war early on because I certainly did :)

Anyways, I don't think pedo will stop at 48 hours like you think he will. Would be pretty surprising if he does.

ROLYAT
5th October 2014, 03:46 PM
Doesn't FOD typically sab for gold hits but then they get upset when Anthony does the same? Makes perfect sense...

ROTTENSOUL
5th October 2014, 04:28 PM
Doesn't FOD typically sab for gold hits but then they get upset when Anthony does the same? Makes perfect sense...

Not all FoD do, we play by our own rules. We have set situations where alliance wide back up will or won't be given. Anthony sabbed me over a hit. If I in reponse retaliate on a officer from Anthony I would not expect any backup from my alliance. If I got approved this would have stayed between me and aaa. The responses from Anthony are what escalated the situation into a war. It's better for aaa if he get's kicked or he can keep some dignity and leave by himself.

bloodpirate
5th October 2014, 05:20 PM

yes, but we don't chain for gold hits, like anthony does.

SuitUp
5th October 2014, 06:56 PM
after like 3 pages of war reasons, how bout some sabtotals lol

ROLYAT
5th October 2014, 06:58 PM
So far I've seen FOD claim they play by their own rules and also try to play the high and mighty card throwing all the blame on Anthony. Seems sort of contradictory to me.

I also enjoyed a bunch of FOD guys messaging me to save myself and drop the AaA tag. Cuz I wouldn't wanna lose my 1465 rank

cottonball
5th October 2014, 07:04 PM
3 to you 1 to me....

you sir need to dig deeper into your logs... he went from 10 officers to 6... some vacation, some left chain, whatever.. .fact remains and you're not correct.

Well I didn't say that, I also didn't say I don't appreciate fod's presence in the SR war early on because I certainly did :)

Thanks... you're not a "screwy"-ball afterall :) hahahah <3

Mudvayne
5th October 2014, 07:11 PM
you sir need to dig deeper into your logs... he went from 10 officers to 6... some vacation, some left chain, whatever.. .fact remains and you're not correct.

10 - 6 = 4, you forced 3 to leave, bon banned 1, which accounts for the 4 missing officers.

Come on now Iby, been hanging around BP too long ;)

MFnBonsai
5th October 2014, 07:28 PM
User Stats
Name: Vlaanderen
Commander: AnthonyO

Banned.... Was me unless you can somehow ban players....

Rotten said FoD made 4 leave I just merely corrected him with FoD made 3 leave I got rid of 1 which was correct.... Maybe you should read before trying to discredit me.... :)

bloodpirate
5th October 2014, 07:41 PM
SilentServitude left
orcoo7 left
Blackspur12 . inactive
Vlaanderen . inactive . banned
HolyMoly left
Rahvin . left
O_o-NR . left alliance, already out of chain

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 7,500

it seems a lot of people have broken sticks when i fake sab them .. strange, but true. ask everyone, i only fake sab people. i am a lover , not a fighter. i only like to click, bank, click, bank, check my rank .. click bank click bank check my rank. make love not war.

cottonball
5th October 2014, 08:32 PM
10 - 6 = 4, you forced 3 to leave, bon banned 1, which accounts for the 4 missing officers.

Come on now Iby, been hanging around BP too long ;)

Totally didn't read it that way.. but that makes complete sense... :(

User Stats
Name: Vlaanderen
Commander: AnthonyO

Banned.... Was me unless you can somehow ban players....

Rotten said FoD made 4 leave I just merely corrected him with FoD made 3 leave I got rid of 1 which was correct.... Maybe you should read before trying to discredit me.... :)

Sorry... I understand...

SuitUp
5th October 2014, 10:44 PM
when did pedo turk lol

MFnBonsai
5th October 2014, 11:44 PM
He didn't turk....

bloodpirate
6th October 2014, 12:49 AM
when did pedo turk lol

He didn't turk....

thanks bon for clearing that up. but i hope you don't make more people leave than we do. hopefully aaa will see the light and join the force instead of the dark side. now, we are the forces of darkness .. yoda , come here and explain this to me again. luke, quit flashing that light saber around. mutter mutter.

SuitUp
6th October 2014, 12:55 AM
thanks bon for clearing that up. but i hope you don't make more people leave than we do. hopefully aaa will see the light and join the force instead of the dark side. now, we are the forces of darkness .. yoda , come here and explain this to me again. luke, quit flashing that light saber around. mutter mutter.

wtf BP.

ROTTENSOUL
6th October 2014, 02:39 AM
Rotten said FoD made 4 leave I just merely corrected him with FoD made 3 leave I got rid of 1 which was correct....

I actually said "During first approval he lost 4 officers in a day"
Nonetheless kudo's to you for finding cheaters.

WAaArgasm banned.. Didn't see that coming

Currently all but 4 aaa are getting maxed, which will be a simple matter of time.
Still waiting to sab a few, but I will be the first to post some of my crappy logs here. Someone has to do it lol

Your spies successfully enter Nova-'s armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nova-'s armory undetected, and destroy 9 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Batm4n's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter lllllllllllllllllllllll's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter lllllllllllllllllllllll's armory undetected, and destroy 2 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter exploit's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter exploit's armory undetected, and destroy 52 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sgtskeese's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sgtskeese's armory undetected, and destroy 101 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Sinner's armory undetected, and destroy 183 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Duffy189's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Duffy189's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter zubstah's armory undetected, and destroy 94 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter zubstah's armory undetected, and destroy 94 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Destructo-'s armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Destructo-'s armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jaymin1110's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jaymin1110's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter fawksito's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter fawksito's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Pheo's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Pheo's armory undetected, and destroy 17 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TrollGate's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TrollGate's armory undetected, and destroy 47 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter napuz's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter napuz's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bennyb1971's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Satellite's armory undetected, and destroy 281 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Satellite's armory undetected, and destroy 281 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bennyb1971's armory undetected, and destroy 24 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter milano33's armory undetected, and destroy 34 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter milano33's armory undetected, and destroy 35 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jfl888888's armory undetected, and destroy 31 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jfl888888's armory undetected, and destroy 31 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter isokap_chile's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter isokap_chile's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter asskick's armory undetected, and destroy 144 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter asskick's armory undetected, and destroy 145 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bluelabyrinth's armory undetected, and destroy 69 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bluelabyrinth's armory undetected, and destroy 70 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile
Your spies successfully enter keystone's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter keystone's armory undetected, and destroy 38 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Caphir's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Caphir's armory undetected, and destroy 26 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jinhitoshi's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jinhitoshi's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PsychoCreations's armory undetected, and destroy 44 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PsychoCreations's armory undetected, and destroy 44 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Jinji's armory undetected, and destroy 117 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Jinji's armory undetected, and destroy 117 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Diablos12's armory undetected, and destroy 167 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Diablos12's armory undetected, and destroy 167 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT's armory undetected, and destroy 13 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Tingle14725's armory undetected, and destroy 61 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Tingle14725's armory undetected, and destroy 61 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

Nouti
6th October 2014, 06:32 AM
after like 3 pages of war reasons, how bout some sabtotals lol

Total Value sabbed in the past 24h: 2,876,950,000

Only 3 accounts in AaA remain unmaxed

Mudvayne
6th October 2014, 06:38 AM
He didn't turk....

What will Anthony do now that he has lost his skirt to hide behind? Should be interesting.

cottonball
6th October 2014, 06:40 AM
Well... I guess 1/2 the conditions are now met.... :D

Your spies successfully enter kennethos's armory undetected, and destroy 325 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter kennethos's armory undetected, and destroy 326 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter ROLYAT's armory undetected, and destroy 14 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nova-'s armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Nova-'s armory undetected, and destroy 10 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Batm4n's armory undetected, and destroy 20 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter killer305's armory undetected, and destroy 91 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter killer305's armory undetected, and destroy 91 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter fawksito's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter fawksito's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Vlad's armory undetected, and destroy 30 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Vlad's armory undetected, and destroy 28 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Tingle14725's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Tingle14725's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Diablos12's armory undetected, and destroy 165 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Diablos12's armory undetected, and destroy 165 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Batm4n's armory undetected, and destroy 21 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter exploit's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter exploit's armory undetected, and destroy 55 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sgtskeese's armory undetected, and destroy 106 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sgtskeese's armory undetected, and destroy 106 of the enemy's Dragonskin stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Sinner's armory undetected, and destroy 198 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Sinner's armory undetected, and destroy 198 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter zubstah's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter zubstah's armory undetected, and destroy 100 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jaymin1110's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jaymin1110's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Pheo's armory undetected, and destroy 39 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Pheo's armory undetected, and destroy 39 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TrollGate's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter TrollGate's armory undetected, and destroy 50 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bennyb1971's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter bennyb1971's armory undetected, and destroy 25 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Satellite's armory undetected, and destroy 132 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Satellite's armory undetected, and destroy 132 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter milano33's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter milano33's armory undetected, and destroy 36 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jfl888888's armory undetected, and destroy 32 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter jfl888888's armory undetected, and destroy 33 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter asskick's armory undetected, and destroy 142 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter asskick's armory undetected, and destroy 143 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Chiefrocka_'s armory undetected, and destroy 344 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Chiefrocka_'s armory undetected, and destroy 344 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sibbe's armory undetected, and destroy 334 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter sibbe's armory undetected, and destroy 334 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Balin23's armory undetected, and destroy 364 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter Balin23's armory undetected, and destroy 365 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter singhv's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter singhv's armory undetected, and destroy 12 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PsychoCreations's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter PsychoCreations's armory undetected, and destroy 42 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter wAaArgasm's armory undetected, and destroy 1596 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter wAaArgasm's armory undetected, and destroy 1600 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter AnthonyO's armory undetected, and destroy 2117 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile
Your spies successfully enter AnthonyO's armory undetected, and destroy 2122 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile

Fernando
6th October 2014, 09:12 AM
With this, AaA has now bullied the 2 most ranker alliances in Koc. It is said rotten was forced to sell to sentry and even then it all got sabbed. When will they cease on abusing the weak ? :sadmonkey

Oh and about our war I never asked you for help and tbh FoD didnt help much wow or it didnt last long I guess warring much bigger chains isnt for your alliance ;) Still Im rooting for AaA :D

They did their fair share for the war, to their extent and possibilities. You root for AaA because you're plain stupid.

bloodpirate
6th October 2014, 09:37 AM
With this, AaA has now bullied the 2 most ranker alliances in Koc. It is said rotten was forced to sell to sentry and even then it all got sabbed. When will they cease on abusing the weak ? :sadmonkey

They did their fair share for the war, to their extent and possibilities. You root for AaA because you're plain stupid.

rotten never sold sentry, he got 20k UP .. and we would never sell to sentry. not sure where you got your facts from

ROTTENSOUL
6th October 2014, 01:25 PM
It is said rotten was forced to sell to sentry and even then it all got sabbed.

rotten never sold sentry, he got 20k UP .. and we would never sell to sentry. not sure where you got your facts from

True.

My sentry was only around 170b where my spy was around 1.5 trillion. Sold my entire account for 20k up and my remaining sell value was only 285m. A few hour later Ibykus declared a unplanned war lol. Felt bad at first, but since I can already sab all but 3 I am good.

EDIT: Make that 4, turks are coming back. Likely soon 3 again :D

GiantDave_WoC
6th October 2014, 06:36 PM
Your Alliances
Name Members
Forces of Darkness (Primary Alliance) 141 (Primary)

Against All Authority 36

For reference although some AAA are out of chain

Update on member numbers:

Name Members
Forces of Darkness (Primary Alliance) 144

Against All Authority 36

Most of AAA are maxed and Waara is gone.

ROTTENSOUL
6th October 2014, 06:57 PM
Most are getting maxed numerous times each day.
These are the aaa I can sab.

308 Sentry Chiefrocka_ AgainstAllAuthority 155,559,164,889 432,591,316,384 319 510,719,241 127,882,580,000 40 minutes 7 seconds
328 Sentry asskick AgainstAllAuthority 107,397,111,803 144,990,005,990 133 6,004,102,143 53,223,300,000 52 minutes 2 hours
543 Sentry Diablos12 TheTemplars 106,311,738,575 75,090,894,100 151 52,559,135 60,417,600,000 5 hours 23 minutes
851 Sentry Tingle14725 AgainstAllAuthority 63,961,783,734 12,026,965,486 55 7,007,761,299 22,137,070,000 Never 18 minutes
946 Sentry jfl888888 AgainstAllAuthority 54,682,124,263 4,834,891,061 30 754,649,641 12,125,200,000 16 hours 1 hours
650 Sentry milano33 AgainstAllAuthority 30,842,500,810 20,056,135,734 33 1,855,934,374 13,301,000,000 16 hours 1 hours
606 Sentry Satellite AgainstAllAuthority 27,598,670,147 129,136,690,837 124 30,286,783 49,637,500,000 16 hours 9 minutes
1141 Sentry bennyb1971 AgainstAllAuthority 24,786,345,164 91,242,354 23 2,528,863,809 9,391,750,000 16 hours 1 hours
828 Spy TrollGate AgainstAllAuthority 19,587,988,043 159,267,671,357 45 166,083,538 18,379,950,000 16 hours 8 minutes
1026 Spy Pheo AgainstAllAuthority 12,433,102,485 18,375,015,932 17 169,642,515 6,805,904,300 16 hours 1 hours
981 Sentry fawksito AgainstAllAuthority 9,907,318,346 9,298,408,159 23 2,013,795,394 9,427,600,000 16 hours 1 hours
918 Sentry jaymin1110 Undefined 9,653,802,540 5,302,789,653 14 5,454,417,369 5,625,920,000 16 hours 42 minutes
963 Spy PsychoCreations AgainstAllAuthority 9,560,635,800 49,312,923,934 38 120,597,311 15,423,000,000 5 hours 8 hours
1015 Spy Destructo- AgainstAllAuthority 8,144,073,556 8,880,795,564 8 1,496,113,839 3,272,000,000 16 hours 1 days
880 Sa zubstah AgainstAllAuthority 7,672,649,581 326,639,736 41 4,707,598,329 16,450,950,000 16 hours 14 minutes
1356 Spy Duffy189 AgainstAllAuthority 2,285,076,721 2,776,471,558 6 14,198,139 2,518,260,000 16 hours 1 days
679 Sa killer305 AgainstAllAuthority 653,342,053 31,114,735,269 89 2,922,736,550 35,870,020,100 5 hours 14 minutes
860 Sa Sinner AgainstAllAuthority 152,473,938 5,587,842,998 82 357,864,581 32,815,100,000 5 hours 14 minutes
1288 Da sgtskeese AgainstAllAuthority 87,407,998 839,330,348 19 2,536,444,404 7,844,580,000 16 hours 14 minutes
1110 Sa exploit AgainstAllAuthority 8,010,149 16,663,063,251 51 4,612,278 20,412,396,000 16 hours 14 minutes
1463 Sa ROLYAT AgainstAllAuthority 1,200,817 530,463,698 6 2,668,309 2,420,300,000 5 hours 1 hours
1082 Spy Batm4n AgainstAllAuthority 887,424 10,337,314,335 19 570,965,648 7,647,550,000 15 hours 15 minutes
1490 Sa Nova- AgainstAllAuthority 427,195 597,431 4 14,621,247 1,677,900,000 16 hours 1 days

bloodpirate
7th October 2014, 05:08 PM
for the record. we are compiling a list of those who have stopped actions against us, and will soon remove them from our list. it is extremely difficult dealing with AAA as there is no clear leader/spokesperson. my solution would be simple. those of aaa who want out, remove your aaa alliance tag, even temporarily, so we know you want peace, and then after we settle our dispute put it back on. but then, i am not about to tell aaa what to do.

and for the record, as to two hours ago, we are still being sabbed/raided by aaa. so obviously anthony or whoever is leading them, never told them they should quit for peace. any in our logs will keep being approved.

i think if anthony wanted this to end, he would have told his officers to cease and desist. and anthony did sab two of our members in the last 12 hrs.

Fernando
8th October 2014, 08:32 AM
for the record. we are compiling a list of those who have stopped actions against us, and will soon remove them from our list. it is extremely difficult dealing with AAA as there is no clear leader/spokesperson. my solution would be simple. those of aaa who want out, remove your aaa alliance tag, even temporarily, so we know you want peace, and then after we settle our dispute put it back on. but then, i am not about to tell aaa what to do.

and for the record, as to two hours ago, we are still being sabbed/raided by aaa. so obviously anthony or whoever is leading them, never told them they should quit for peace. any in our logs will keep being approved.

i think if anthony wanted this to end, he would have told his officers to cease and desist. and anthony did sab two of our members in the last 12 hrs.

No surrender terms from FoD to AaA ? You guys are getting rankerish !

ROTTENSOUL
8th October 2014, 09:33 AM
No surrender terms from FoD to AaA ? You guys are getting rankerish !

It's a messy situation. FoD unapproved some guys that did not fight back, AaA has no leader and therefore no good communication, Anthony does no longer sab trying to solve this and not chaining us being a term, but he is no (longer?) a leader and frankly I don't think FoD leaders really want to talk to him anyway.

If we are unapproviing that is purely because we are being nice, not because we take damage. AaA is currently in such a mess they maybe have 3 people sabbing and 2 people massing us. We assinged bp as spokesman for this war, but we aint really sure who negotiates for AaA. Nobody is..

If they wan't to solve this it is best for them to assing 1 or 2 leaders (in case the other one get's banned :wink:) and kick Anthony from AaA. I consider him the cause of the problem, not the solution.

Fernando
8th October 2014, 09:58 AM
Sounds about fair, a bit harsh towards Anthony tho, where's he going to run now if you have him kicked from Aaa? Unless that's not a requirement for you guys to stop.

I also wonder who is Fod planning to war next now that things get settled with your opponents. *Wink Wink*

cottonball
8th October 2014, 10:39 AM
I'm going to disneyland!!! :)

bloodpirate
8th October 2014, 11:29 AM
a quote from our alliance page

FoD

We are a peace loving ranking happy alliance.

Until provoked.. :)

We are here to just HAVE FUN

we just want to rank. simple. we don't want to war. but people seem to want to provoke us on occasion.

only 6 people from all aaa still on our list. kicking anthony was a request, not a condition. our conditions are stay out of our logs for 24 hrs, and then you have a 24 hrs approval. some don't want that.

SuitUp
8th October 2014, 11:35 AM
This wasn't even a war, I don't know why this needed a warthread. You guys have just been handling a bf issue on GUA...

GiantDave_WoC
8th October 2014, 03:59 PM
This wasn't even a war, I don't know why this needed a warthread. You guys have just been handling a bf issue on GUA...

Sorry we couldn't live up to your standards of a war! Two alliances chaining each other, that is a war in my book, battlefield issues are just one or two people, but with some unfortunate occurrences the war isn't going to last as long as originally planned.

Name Members
Forces of Darkness (Primary Alliance) 146

Against All Authority 35

worshipme
10th October 2014, 03:59 AM

how would you know how powerful i am if i don't brag about it all day on GUA :P

GiantDave_WoC
10th October 2014, 10:21 AM
The war is finished, close the thread please.

Thanks to all who took part

Nothing

kaoz
10th October 2014, 10:35 AM
Go AAA! =)

MFnBonsai
10th October 2014, 10:53 AM
Closed on request of thread starter....