PDA

View Full Version : WP vs BBLDT

SonicRage
9th September 2014, 11:59 PM
I guess this is bound to happen but here sort it out here instead of all over the other forums please.

But yes BBLDT are simply the best sabbers in RoC

iENA
10th September 2014, 01:42 AM
An other wreck of DSE who has the courage to speak...

The age in which I sabotaged more than your whole alliance, you promised me that you would have done the same the next age, and you would have passed me...well in that age your allaince has dissolved into the air...Your word has a lot of value

Obviously Nippler
10th September 2014, 04:02 AM
It's BBLDT vs all ranker alliances with BF rules (WP is included in that).

JeNnAjAmEsoN
10th September 2014, 07:31 AM
I guess this is bound to happen but here sort it out here instead of all over the other forums please.

But yes BBLDT are simply the best sabbers in RoC

Seroiusly a player of none of the alliances involved has open a thread of a non existant war?. GUA is getting better day by day....

SonicRage
10th September 2014, 07:52 AM
I did it so i didn't have to read the crap in ever other forum.

Iena DSE for other reasons other then me.
If your such a good sabber beat all BBLDT in top sab damage.

As an alliance WP is top but as a sabber its not hard to miss whom that is.

Zues
10th September 2014, 07:38 PM
This is a war of words i think sonic has done the right thing. This arguement circle is pretty silly going around in all the other threads. Anyway you guys just need to declare on all of roc each and see who lasts longer and who gets more damage level footing, Alliance sab total only matters imo if you can match the top bbldt sabbers if you iena had 600b sabbed last age i'd have said yep WP is superior but Jesus was closest the rest of you were miles off.

iENA
15th September 2014, 07:51 AM
Fragile, are you there?

This is for you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgDi2BYtIY

Obviously Nippler
15th September 2014, 08:08 AM
Fragile, are you there?

This is for you

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bgDi2BYtIY

Are all Italian people retarded like that? Seems like an inbreeding problem.

Jesus
15th September 2014, 08:11 AM
This is a war of words i think sonic has done the right thing. This arguement circle is pretty silly going around in all the other threads. Anyway you guys just need to declare on all of roc each and see who lasts longer and who gets more damage level footing, Alliance sab total only matters imo if you can match the top bbldt sabbers if you iena had 600b sabbed last age i'd have said yep WP is superior but Jesus was closest the rest of you were miles off.

Thats only because Iena didn't rogue sab the battlefield. So when you don't rogue sab you're automatically not as good in sabbing as someone who did rogue sab? Theres a lot more that comes to sabbing than just clicking numbers and increasing sabdamages. Everyone can sab the battlefield, but I doubt everyone can repair and recycle properly after doing that even once. But BBLDGirlscouts can't be bothered doing that. It's much more convenient to just let half your alliance sell to you in parts to buy new weapons instead. Yeah, thats what I call SKILL :thumbsup:

iENA
15th September 2014, 08:16 AM
Are all Italian people retarded like that? Seems like an inbreeding problem.

no, I'm sorry to disillusion you, it's just an isolated case, but that is perfectly suited to Fragile

Obviously Nippler
15th September 2014, 08:37 AM
Thats only because Iena didn't rogue sab the battlefield. So when you don't rogue sab you're automatically not as good in sabbing as someone who did rogue sab? Theres a lot more that comes to sabbing than just clicking numbers and increasing sabdamages. Everyone can sab the battlefield, but I doubt everyone can repair and recycle properly after doing that even once. But BBLDGirlscouts can't be bothered doing that. It's much more convenient to just let half your alliance sell to you in parts to buy new weapons instead. Yeah, thats what I call SKILL :thumbsup:

I always recycled properly, and got sells as charity to increase my Spy. So >accusations.

Moreover, I know a lot of people that would negate your statement that Iena didn't rogue sab.

Jesus
15th September 2014, 09:02 AM
and got sells as charity to increase my Spy.

'Charity sells'? Who cares if it's charity or someone forced them by holding a gun to their head? You obviously took the sells, thus showed that you needed sells from your alliance to do what you did. I'm not saying you're a bad sabber, and I'm not saying I'm better or worse. But the title you claim as top sabbing individual is actually funded by your alliance. Just like rankers winning an age, people look at the alliance and not an individual.

But if we always tend to look at stuff like this as an alliance effort, then why does everyone only look at the individual in this case? It looks like the RoC community likes to look at the facts selectively, in a way that is most convenient to them. But everyone can say what they want, really, but whether or not people (mostly BBLDT trolls here) will acknowledge it or not, this 800b lead provided by WP as an alliance tells me a lot about which alliance is (rather far) ahead of the other.

Wolfpack 2,036,501,266,000 Gold #1
Bonsai_Bearded_Drunk 1,226,901,768,000 Gold #2

Jesus
15th September 2014, 09:05 AM
And age 15

Alliance Damage Caused Rank
Wolfpack 2,147,320,406,000 Gold #1
Bonsai_Bearded_Drunk 1,394,678,283,000 Gold #2

And age 14

Wolfpack 2,012,273,570,000 Gold #1
Bonsai_Bearded_Drunk 1,831,386,522,000 Gold #2

And age 13

Wolfpack-IntoThe Fire 293,851,697,000 Gold #1
Bonsai_Bearded_Drunk 25,853,310,000 Gold #10

In fact last time BBLDT was on top was during a speed round :thumbsup:

Smitty
15th September 2014, 09:11 AM
I did it so i didn't have to read the crap in ever other forum.

Iena DSE for other reasons other then me.
If your such a good sabber beat all BBLDT in top sab damage.

As an alliance WP is top but as a sabber its not hard to miss whom that is.

Seems that the word "PACK" means nothing to you ?!?:nono:

kavallier
15th September 2014, 09:32 AM
Lol I can't help but chuckle how this thread reminds me of age 13 when some vsbss people came on gua claiming cata was the best sabber that age because he didn't take any sells... Oh how the tables have turned...
Not to mention that 80% of my sells that age I caught, which takes a shitload of time and patience.

Carlos
15th September 2014, 10:39 AM
To even question that my sab crown was because of sells is funny. I only took them at the end and it almost costed me #1 sabber. My sov was massive and could barely sab. Did a test with obviously, a guy I could sab for 50m he could for 80m.
The sells gave me no new targets, my account was 100% built from zombies.

Jesus it's been so many ages you have tried to be #1 sabber and you always fail to. Maybe this age you should try a different strategy. I'd recommend either not trying because it makes you look bad or ask us for advice.

As for the mass on fragile, since iena didnt provide logs it might mislead you into thinking it was massive. It was two days worth of UP. Ask badger how many he lost some days ago, he never learns he should have other hobbies more auitable for his age like feeding birds in a park.

And kav... You chickened out. Still plenty of time left this age :p

Obviously Nippler
15th September 2014, 10:43 AM
'Charity sells'? Who cares if it's charity or someone forced them by holding a gun to their head? You obviously took the sells, thus showed that you needed sells from your alliance to do what you did. I'm not saying you're a bad sabber, and I'm not saying I'm better or worse. But the title you claim as top sabbing individual is actually funded by your alliance. Just like rankers winning an age, people look at the alliance and not an individual.

But if we always tend to look at stuff like this as an alliance effort, then why does everyone only look at the individual in this case? It looks like the RoC community likes to look at the facts selectively, in a way that is most convenient to them. But everyone can say what they want, really, but whether or not people (mostly BBLDT trolls here) will acknowledge it or not, this 800b lead provided by WP as an alliance tells me a lot about which alliance is (rather far) ahead of the other.

Wolfpack 2,036,501,266,000 Gold #1
Bonsai_Bearded_Drunk 1,226,901,768,000 Gold #2

Ok next time a member of my alliance tells me he/she wants to sell off, I'll tell them to sell it to another alliance.

We have won top sabber in ages without sells, and it was going to happen last age with or without the sells.

Moreover, to counter your argument of top alliance sabs:

BBLDT active sabbers last age: 2
WP active sabbers last age: around 10?

If 10 people sab 100,000,000 Gold, that's 1 bil gold.
While 2 people sab 100,000,000 Gold, that's 200k Gold.

However, last age, 2 people sabbed a lot more than everyone in WP (except for Jesus who was close to #2 sabber).

Meaning, we have quality over quantity. If we had as many sabbers as WP, we would have a huge lead over WP in alliance sab ranking.

So since quanitity hugely affects sab ranks, everybody decides to ignore them.

A sound example would be last age's rankings:

~The Last Stand~ 302,072,425,000 Gold #4
.:: SP~LoP ::. 239,366,966,000 Gold #5
Into the Fire 190,292,124,000 Gold #6
DEMK ROC 154,610,831,000 Gold #7

I can assure you IF and DEMK both sab a lot better than SP-LOP and TLS. But Sp-LoP and TLS got a higher alliance sab rank because they simply have more alliance members.

I hope this was convincing enough for you. If not, it doesn't really matter. We got both #1 and #2 spots for top sabbers last age. We will probably repeat that feat this age if WP don't learn how to actually be a proper sabbing alliance :)

Jesus
15th September 2014, 10:56 AM
Jesus it's been so many ages you have tried to be #1 sabber and you always fail to.

I had 125b damage when my follow up Nippler only had 25b damage. The only reason I didn't win is because I didn't sab at all for 3 or 4 weeks after that. I only pushed on in the last week to ensure WP's sabbing total to be higher than BBLDT. I didn't even sab the last couple of days because I decided I wanted to camp at 500b :icon_lol:

But maybe you're right. Maybe it is my technique that kept me from ending #1 sabber. Maybe I should feed on sell offs throughout this age to keep me going. We'll see carlos:thumbsup:

Jesus
15th September 2014, 11:02 AM
I can assure you IF and DEMK both sab a lot better than SP-LOP and TLS. But Sp-LoP and TLS got a higher alliance sab rank because they simply have more alliance members.

That is irrelevant, because you had a proper amount of players but you decided that only two of those would be used as sabbers, and the rest would be used to sell off and support the 2 sabbers. That is exactly why I don't consider BBLDT as a proper sabbing alliance, because there is no alliance. Theres just 2 sabbers and 15 seeders. Your tactics are shit

In WP's case: NONE of us sold off to one another, and EVERYONE participated in sabbing.

Jesus
15th September 2014, 11:06 AM
We are the best because we actually sab as a team. We don't need sell offs so we can rogue the battlefield. And for myself, I never took a sell even though some periods I was solo rogueing the battlefield for weeks (not last age). Anyone who takes a sell should stop making brags about personal achievements. Because you didn't do it by yourself, period.

LebaneseSilverWings
15th September 2014, 12:14 PM
Lol I can't help but chuckle how this thread reminds me of age 13 when some vsbss people came on gua claiming cata was the best sabber that age because he didn't take any sells... Oh how the tables have turned...
Not to mention that 80% of my sells that age I caught, which takes a shitload of time and patience.
ure still alive ?
:p

kavallier
15th September 2014, 01:32 PM
ure still alive ?
:p

Why hello there QT3.14. I managed to get a stay of execution while the judge is considering my habeas corpus appeal. :o
I'm assuming you're here to crown Jesus the best sabber of age 16 because "real sabbers don't take sells". :rolleyes1

Obviously Nippler
15th September 2014, 02:05 PM
We are the best because we actually sab as a team. We don't need sell offs so we can rogue the battlefield. And for myself, I never took a sell even though some periods I was solo rogueing the battlefield for weeks (not last age). Anyone who takes a sell should stop making brags about personal achievements. Because you didn't do it by yourself, period.

For your information, we weren't planning to be active last age. I was the only one sabbing just to ensure we get #1 sabber, and then Carlos joined :)

The other players wanted to lay low, some probed other players and went for top killer, others just slayed for fun.

I stopped sabbing for 3-4 weeks as well because of real life circumstances, still beat you in the end.

Anyway, I told you, with or without the sells, we were getting the top sabber that age :wink:

You really should stop being so butthurt about settling for #3 spot for that "500,000,000,000" number excuse because you couldn't get #1 and not even #2.

Show us you can get #1 this age, and you'll start earning some respect. But you won't earn it through whining on GUA :)

Anshul235
15th September 2014, 02:11 PM
Well Jesus...Why don't u get a sell(If u can) and get the Top Sabber and show them? :P
If you get top sabber this age...u can shut all of us up :)
and tbh BBLDT is the real deal when it comes to sabs :P

Carlos
15th September 2014, 03:09 PM
Obviously I started sabbing but I got unfairly removed from the game for asking someone to please stop showing up in my logs and letting him know I was andy's friend.
I was restricted for a week and then didn't feel like sabbing

iENA
16th September 2014, 03:14 AM
As for the mass on fragile, since iena didnt provide logs it might mislead you into thinking it was massive. It was two days worth of UP. Ask badger how many he lost some days ago, he never learns he should have other hobbies more auitable for his age like feeding birds in a park.

We have paid off with the same currency...And Badger has lost a little more then Fragile, just look Fragile minute gold during zombies he has become a good farm ;)))

Obviously Nippler
16th September 2014, 05:53 AM
When I probe Badger: 10 hours 16 minutes ago Badger WON 8,288,142 Gold 8,293 1,069 125,389,670 220,993,957 1

Badger being really good at probing me: 8 hours 22 minutes ago Badger WON attack 3,395 83 6,189,204 14,889,735 1

Carlos
27th September 2014, 11:05 AM
Nice new tff badger, we hope you have fun with your new 100k+ zombies

FragileGallows
27th September 2014, 04:54 PM
I lost just shy of 70k soldiers in that one incident. My zombies are still 70k now. A nice one off victory for due to my careless UP sell off.

Sounds like Badger has worse now. I'd say staying quite about it may be a common sense move for you, therefore I am going to predict that you will carry on talking about it for quite a bit longer.

As for all this top sab stuff, no one cares. All I know is that we in BBLDT are better human beings all round. I have suspected for a while that Jesus is a stalker and that Iena touches children. Please disprove that so we can go back to some good old sab banter.

Obviously Nippler
27th September 2014, 05:04 PM
It's a pretty decent loss for an impromptu mass :wink:

FragileGallows
27th September 2014, 05:43 PM
Yeah wasn't my finest hour 😀

Obviously Nippler
27th September 2014, 06:26 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen, the taste of butthurt :D

38 minutes 17 seconds ago wildfire Sabotage Failure 9 1
38 minutes 23 seconds ago wildfire Sabotage Failure 9 1
38 minutes 29 seconds ago wildfire Sabotage Failure 9 1
38 minutes 32 seconds ago wildfire Sabotage Failure 9 2
38 minutes 35 seconds ago wildfire Sabotage Failure 9 1
38 minutes 41 seconds ago wildfire Sabotage Failure 9 1
46 minutes 15 seconds ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 1 0
46 minutes 24 seconds ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 1 0
46 minutes 33 seconds ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 1 0
46 minutes 36 seconds ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 1 0
46 minutes 38 seconds ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 1 0
46 minutes 42 seconds ago Jesus Sabotage Failure 1 0
2 hours 41 minutes ago bass_IF Sabotage Failure 1 0
2 hours 42 minutes ago bass_IF Sabotage Failure 1 0
2 hours 42 minutes ago bass_IF Sabotage Failure 1 0
2 hours 42 minutes ago bass_IF Sabotage Failure 10 1
2 hours 42 minutes ago bass_IF Sabotage Failure 10 1

FragileGallows
27th September 2014, 06:45 PM
I understand why Sonic made this thread now. I think he knew WP would get easily wound up and do this, therefore improving his and his friends chances of ranking higher. If you eliminate the overall pool of people ranking then you can do better yourself.

Genius, Sonic. Genius.

Carlos
28th September 2014, 05:37 AM
11 hours 45 minutes ago Badger WON attack 5,399 64 80,063,072 783,516,268 1

I think he got the concept of massing wrong, the main purpose of it is to hurt the enemy not to destroy your account. He only needs to click the attack log button to find out how to make someone lose over 100k soldiers in one minute lol

FragileGallows
28th September 2014, 05:31 PM
I get the feeling that someone in WP had the great idea of saying "let's do our talking on the battlefield", hence no replies of late.

I guess they are doing just that. Just curious as I've never heard battlefield speak hold such a catastrophic speech impediment before.

Obviously Nippler
28th September 2014, 10:35 PM
I get the feeling that someone in WP had the great idea of saying "let's do our talking on the battlefield", hence no replies of late.

I guess they are doing just that. Just curious as I've never heard battlefield speak hold such a catastrophic speech impediment before.

I agree. It's pretty sad when a leader of WP and long time RoC player does this

17 hours 18 minutes ago Badger LOST 31,243,698 Gold 1,464 481 488,765,672 272,735,810 12
17 hours 19 minutes ago Badger LOST 2,733,950 Gold 1,493 498 489,604,779 277,917,810 1

Dank-
28th September 2014, 11:46 PM
good to see WP still getting rekt, good job warriors, may Allah be by your side in battle

Smitty
29th September 2014, 03:02 PM
I think it's utterly stupid of me to reply to complete nonesense. BBDLT claims to be best sabbing alliance, but let them post the likes of this, which is in our alliance profile:

#1 SABBER ALLIANCE FOUR AGES IN A ROW!

Definitely Not Age 14 - Take 2 ~ Wolfpack-IntoThe Fire 293,851,697,000 Gold #1
Age 14 ~ Wolfpack 2,012,273,570,000 Gold #1
Age 15 ~ Wolfpack 2,147,320,406,000 Gold #1
Age 16 ~ Wolfpack 2,036,501,266,000 Gold #1

anyone playing the game can check BBDLT's profile which claims to be #1 sabbing alliance to see that it is a complete LIE.

thealmightyfish
29th September 2014, 04:15 PM
Yeah but that Kipling quote is on point :smug:

Obviously Nippler
29th September 2014, 06:43 PM
I think it's utterly stupid of me to reply to complete nonesense. BBDLT claims to be best sabbing alliance, but let them post the likes of this, which is in our alliance profile:

anyone playing the game can check BBDLT's profile which claims to be #1 sabbing alliance to see that it is a complete LIE.

lol how retarded are you? How many times do we have to explain to you guys how irrelevant is alliance sab rank compared to player sab rank?

We got top 2 spots of sab ranks last age. Get over it and stop being so butthurt about it.

It's getting quite sad...

18 hours 42 minutes ago Badger LOST 53,520,224 Gold 1,007 693 767,362,439 267,124,884 12

iENA
30th September 2014, 02:21 AM
What?

I admit that what you are saying is funny, but it's not nice to laugh at mentally challenged individuals. So good luck.

you are the emblem of being false.

And btw, is that really all you can do about been top sabber clan? Comeone, really you can do better then that, don't you?

10 hours 47 minutes ago Sinhart Sabotage Failure 6 1
11 hours 31 minutes ago BBLDTerrorista Sabotage Failure 5 0
11 hours 32 minutes ago BBLDTerrorista Sabotage Failure 5 0
11 hours 32 minutes ago BBLDTerrorista Sabotage Failure 5 1
14 hours 41 minutes ago Wolfy Sabotage Failure 1 0

Obviously Nippler
30th September 2014, 10:10 PM
you are the emblem of being false.

And btw, is that really all you can do about been top sabber clan? Comeone, really you can do better then that, don't you?

11 hours 32 minutes ago BBLDTerrorista Sabotage Failure 5 1

Sell some of your sentry so more of our members that are recovering from selling for upgrades can sab you

iENA
30th September 2014, 11:19 PM
my SE 3,645,521,208
your SE 3,478,123,728

not very different, maybe this age you understand how to cover yourself
and I can post more SE of yours members, most of them prefer to buy it instead of SP, something changed?

FragileGallows
1st October 2014, 06:57 AM
Why would we not buy sentry? I mean surely you not dumb enough to be implying that because we don't hoard sentry to rank that we don't buy sentry at all. I mean that would be seriously nieve.

I'm glad Iena has returned to the thread. I missed a good laugh! As for that other kid, what an anticlimactic way to break the silence after all that goading! I at least expected some modicum of wit. He should be ashamed.

Obviously Nippler
1st October 2014, 07:26 AM
my SE 3,645,521,208
your SE 3,478,123,728

not very different, maybe this age you understand how to cover yourself
and I can post more SE of yours members, most of them prefer to buy it instead of SP, something changed?

The difference between your stats and mine

Mine
Spy: 4,031,114,490
Sentry: 3,642,131,250

Yours
Spy: 3,072,149,631
Sentry: 3,791,047,464

And I am not sure why you decided to talk about my sentry. I was just saying, since most of our accounts are re-building after selling for upgrades, and you decided to jump us now when we're weak, don't expect a lot of people in your logs. They'll eventually catch up and sab you though :wink:

iENA
1st October 2014, 09:12 AM
Why would we not buy sentry? I mean surely you not dumb enough to be implying that because we don't hoard sentry to rank that we don't buy sentry at all. I mean that would be seriously nieve.

I'm glad Iena has returned to the thread. I missed a good laugh! As for that other kid, what an anticlimactic way to break the silence after all that goading! I at least expected some modicum of wit. He should be ashamed.

ask your friend Nipper that accuse me to buy to much SE...

I was just saying, since most of our accounts are re-building after selling for upgrades, and you decided to jump us now when we're weak, don't expect a lot of people in your logs. They'll eventually catch up and sab you though
you jump to us first, not us. We are just retaliating. And btw we are recovering from upgrades too, not only you...

FragileGallows
1st October 2014, 09:36 AM
Wow, you were dumb enough to imply it.

As for us jumping you first, I think even BBLDT's biggest haters knows that such a statement is utter, utter shite.

Obviously Nippler
1st October 2014, 10:41 AM
ask your friend Nipper that accuse me to buy to much SE...

you jump to us first, not us. We are just retaliating. And btw we are recovering from upgrades too, not only you...

It was a retaliation to some previous things you did like sabs and masses.

Moreover, there is a difference between whoring sentry and buying sentry :)

iENA
2nd October 2014, 01:30 AM
Wow, you were dumb enough to imply it.

As for us jumping you first, I think even BBLDT's biggest haters knows that such a statement is utter, utter shite.

You must be very mad Gallows, are you a retard too?

But of course Nippler, you and BBLDT are always the poor guys and we are the devils! You are hypocrites as it is hypocritical to this topic.
Have fun talking with yourself from now on, BF will talk.

Obviously Nippler
2nd October 2014, 02:05 AM
You must be very mad Gallows, are you a retard too?

But of course Nippler, you and BBLDT are always the poor guys and we are the devils! You are hypocrites as it is hypocritical to this topic.
Have fun talking with yourself from now on, BF will talk.

BF HAS SPOKEN!!!

1 hour 2 minutes ago Iena LOST 17,954,401 Gold 2,125 842 1,111,869,095 416,334,157 1

1 hour 1 minute ago Iena Sabotage Failure 9 1
1 hour 1 minute ago Iena Sabotage Failure 9 2
1 hour 1 minute ago Iena Sabotage Failure 9 1
1 hour 1 minute ago Iena Sabotage Failure 9 2
1 hour 1 minute ago Iena Sabotage Failure 11 2
1 hour 1 minute ago Iena Sabotage Failure 11 1

Someone's too mad to sab and probe properly!!

iENA
2nd October 2014, 03:34 AM
BF HAS SPOKEN!!!

Someone's too mad to sab and probe properly!!

ahwhawhahwhahwahahawhawhwaha!!! THIS MEANS NOTHING ;)))

Obviously Nippler
2nd October 2014, 05:25 AM
ahwhawhahwhahwahahawhawhwaha!!!

How I imagine butthurt sounds^

FragileGallows
2nd October 2014, 09:57 AM
REASONS WHY IENA IS HAPPY #1:

"Ignorance might be bliss for the ignorant, but for the rest of us it's a right fucking pain in the arse Have a great day!" ~ Ricky Gervais

I smell a whole series of these coming.

Please no witty remarks like "he must have been talking about you". They just hurt.

Jesus
3rd October 2014, 03:13 PM
This thread is getting more pathetic by the day, I suggest Shiggity closes this soon. All I see is 3 or 4 BBLDT chipmunks ganging up on the single exceptions that actually make a proper point using proper arguments. Any attempt at reason however will be laid to waste, due to the overrepresentation of poopthrowing monkeys (BBLDT) that lack the brain capacity to make a valid point themselves and instead just throw their feces in unison at the few people who occasionally come here and actually say something useful with valid background info backing up their truthful story.

kbye :sneakout:

Obviously Nippler
3rd October 2014, 05:10 PM
This thread is getting more pathetic by the day, I suggest Shiggity closes this soon. All I see is 3 or 4 BBLDT chipmunks ganging up on the single exceptions that actually make a proper point using proper arguments. Any attempt at reason however will be laid to waste, due to the overrepresentation of poopthrowing monkeys (BBLDT) that lack the brain capacity to make a valid point themselves and instead just throw their feces in unison at the few people who occasionally come here and actually say something useful with valid background info backing up their truthful story.

kbye :sneakout:

All I can see in this message is a lot of butthurt and crying. It's okay Jesus, it's only a game, why you heff to be mad?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnQ-5uFuDtc

FragileGallows
5th October 2014, 05:32 PM
I see 3/4 people having a laugh and 1/2 people shitting the bed. It's all about perspective I guess.

You are correct though. If it is this easy to wind your alliance up then there is simply no challenge in doing it. Close the thread.

JeNnAjAmEsoN
19th October 2014, 04:44 AM
This thread is getting more pathetic by the day

http://i.imgur.com/vJ7Z2yr.gif

How is the war against PonyPack going boys?. Its pathetic because your inability of making it funnier...

Obviously Nippler
19th October 2014, 05:32 AM
http://i.imgur.com/vJ7Z2yr.gif

How is the war against PonyPack going boys?. Its pathetic because your inability of making it funnier...

Thanks for stealing our gif. You'll be hearing from our lawyers soon. Good luck.

JeNnAjAmEsoN
22nd October 2014, 10:29 AM
Thanks for stealing our gif. You'll be hearing from our lawyers soon. Good luck.

You killed the thread, again :(

mix
27th October 2014, 06:28 AM
one thing that can be said for sure is that TC is winning in this war of arguments of "who's the #1 sab alliance".

Top ACTUAL sabbers this age will be lead by Gundarl. If somehow someone from WP or BBLDT shows up as #1 sab account at the end of this age its only due to them sabbing the entire BF in a cheap attempt to gain #1.

FragileGallows
27th October 2014, 01:38 PM
Who is this joker?

JeNnAjAmEsoN
27th October 2014, 07:13 PM
...in a cheap attempt to gain #1.

You are wrong, its not cheap, it involves the whole chain selling to him. In fact, it costs lots of gold.

Zues
27th October 2014, 09:47 PM
Chance that TC ends up ahead of WP in top alliance sabbers? i reckon WP should consider surrender and take TLS with them, they are just feeding us sab stats :D

JeNnAjAmEsoN
28th October 2014, 03:19 AM
i reckon WP should consider surrender and take TLS with them, they are just feeding us sab stats :D

The pinkponies wont surrender, you mess with one of them, you mess with all of them, RAWR!!!! :laughing::laughing:

BBLDT will declare war on WP soon, they have been wasting too much effort for too long not to deserve a bit of attention.

Jesus
29th October 2014, 08:28 PM
I'm sure what you actually mean is BBLDT is done turtling up their walls of sentry and ready to jump an enemy weakened from already warring several other alliances for weeks straight?

Note that this is not a complaint, I love munching sentry tools!

Oh and Gundarl is not ahead in the race for top sabber lol, but I'd love to see him follow me up at #2 though.

Jesus
29th October 2014, 08:36 PM
Oh and Jenna, it doesnt necessarily have to involve the whole chain selling to them, but I see thats where the difference between true skill and 'just pump enough gold into it and sab like a fool for the last two weeks' shows.

Carlos
30th October 2014, 02:51 AM
Me, this age I dont have much time to sab on a daily basis so I will just fund terrorism. Thats why I buy mostly sentry, low sab value and helps me bank the gold

FragileGallows
30th October 2014, 04:20 AM
I'm glad Jesus is back. I love how witty and serious he is.

You will likely win #1 sabber Jesus. How proud will you be when you do? Proving a point must have taken a couple hours from each day these last few weeks, and 2 months to go. I mean it real dedication to work that hard to prove a point, seriously.

I hope for your sake you don't have kids though. If not then fair play to you. If you do then this is woefully sad and I think you need to rethink your priorities.

Jesus
30th October 2014, 09:17 AM
A sab round takes me 40 minutes to do, you would know it wouldnt take hours if you actually sabbed once in a while haha. And before you start saying 40 minutes is a lot, consider how much time you've spent on the forums practicing your keyboard warrior skills. And how much time BBLDClickers spent clicking per day ;)

Carlos
30th October 2014, 11:13 AM
A sab round takes me 40 minutes to do, you would know it wouldnt take hours if you actually sabbed once in a while haha. And before you start saying 40 minutes is a lot, consider how much time you've spent on the forums practicing your keyboard warrior skills. And how much time BBLDClickers spent clicking per day ;)

The days I click I spend about 10-12mins lol, and I don't click daily, maybe 3-4 per week.
You should be happy Jesus, this time you might only get defeated by one bbldt member, better than last age.

A sab round takes less, what takes time is to actually pay attention to see when zombies come, bank etc. After so many ages, this time I will most likely just chill. That doesnt mean I might not decide to sab and defeat you, again.

Jesus
30th October 2014, 04:25 PM
You already lost when I decided to actually go for #1 sabber this age Carlos. But please do try because sanni has been showing little competition so far..

FragileGallows
30th October 2014, 09:31 PM
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

JeNnAjAmEsoN
10th November 2014, 07:34 PM
Oh and Jenna, it doesnt necessarily have to involve the whole chain selling to them, but I see thats where the difference between true skill and ...

Badger (not active) A great example of true skill this Age. Was he overembarrased?. Lets not forget that epic gif that provided a good laugh to all Roc but WP. See you next age Badger, we know you are not such a bad player as you shown this age.

http://i.imgur.com/jArEq2L.gif

I have to say you Jesus are doing a pretty good job sabbing to obtain #3 sabber rank. Keep it up mate!

Zues
10th November 2014, 08:16 PM
tbh this speaks more about WP than Badger, how can they let the old man go? Far as im aware hes the heart and soul, then again make your bed with a snake like TLS and it will bite you seen it time and again.

iENA
12th November 2014, 09:11 AM
BBLDT is only sannicola, all the others are just sentry whores. Look at your leader stats for i.e.:

Strike: 5,970,725,192 6 hours 12 minutes ago
Defense: 13,633,309,045 6 hours 12 minutes ago
Spy: 578,320,020 6 hours 12 minutes ago
Sentry: 33,674,051,457 6 hours 12 minutes ago

Really? he has no spy at all, and he is not the only one...:rofl:

We on the other hand enjoyed all weeks of this age sabbing you daily.

About Badger, well, he decide to quit for health problems. RL come always first and we accepted his decision.

Carlos
12th November 2014, 01:45 PM
Wp were having so much fun that their leader and their main both of them ragequit. Their sabber jesus is so destroyed he gave up playing :(

Lil_Wolfy
13th November 2014, 01:03 AM
BBLDT is only sannicola, all the others are just sentry whores. Look at your leader stats for i.e.:

Strike: 5,970,725,192 6 hours 12 minutes ago
Defense: 13,633,309,045 6 hours 12 minutes ago
Spy: 578,320,020 6 hours 12 minutes ago
Sentry: 33,674,051,457 6 hours 12 minutes ago

Really? he has no spy at all, and he is not the only one...:rofl:

We on the other hand enjoyed all weeks of this age sabbing you daily.

About Badger, well, he decide to quit for health problems. RL come always first and we accepted his decision.

At least our leader didnt ragequit

iENA
13th November 2014, 03:01 AM
Wp were having so much fun that their leader and their main both of them ragequit. Their sabber jesus is so destroyed he gave up playing :(

An other BBLDT that once was a sabber and now is a acting like a farm. But of course you are so arrogant and conceited that you keep talking nonsense

At least our leader didnt ragequit

Badger wasn't the leader for long time, I am. In fact I'm in charge of WP.

Zues
13th November 2014, 05:46 AM
Badger is still the heart.

JeNnAjAmEsoN
13th November 2014, 02:21 PM
About Badger, well, he decide to quit for health problems.

Best wishes Badger, hope everything goes fine with you.

Remaining WP sucks even more now, apart from Jesus, the one that cries when others recieve sells, smile when he is the reciever, claims BBLDT are the devil and still sabs whole battlefield. Thats coherence :)

iENA
14th November 2014, 02:21 AM
Best wishes Badger, hope everything goes fine with you.

Remaining WP sucks even more now, apart from Jesus, the one that cries when others recieve sells, smile when he is the reciever, claims BBLDT are the devil and still sabs whole battlefield. Thats coherence :)

and you which way you jumped out of the sewer?

iENA
14th November 2014, 02:57 AM
1 hour 28 minutes ago Wolfy Sabotage Failure 4 0
1 hour 28 minutes ago Wolfy Sabotage Failure 1 0

Really? Pathetic

Again...

4 hours 47 minutes ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 0 Gold 2,243 2,587 7,147,329,407 2,778,051,016 1
5 hours 16 minutes ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 27,729,375 Gold 2,564 1,274 6,042,522,656 2,825,715,357 1
6 hours 18 minutes ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 5,610,212 Gold 2,288 1,294 6,349,196,113 2,718,407,663 1
1 day 26 minutes ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 5,496,640 Gold 2,697 1,122 6,357,097,420 3,205,372,817 1
1 day 5 hours ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 309,634,852 Gold 2,577 1,173 6,381,804,474 3,037,834,312 12
1 day 5 hours ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 27,264,439 Gold 2,790 1,145 6,176,215,525 3,285,401,582 1
1 day 6 hours ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 16,900,266 Gold 2,882 1,237 6,423,882,710 3,377,577,972 1
1 day 8 hours ago BBLDT-Bonsai LOST 16,821,646 Gold 2,858 1,237 6,412,456,074 3,329,880,802 1

Maybe you should tell your LEADER that spy is not an option for a sabber leader alliance...

JeNnAjAmEsoN
14th November 2014, 02:57 AM
and you which way you jumped out of the sewer?

Sorry not to mention you. Jesus is an example of coherence, you are our reference of maturity in GUA, thanks for reminding :)

iENA
14th November 2014, 03:11 AM
Sorry not to mention you. Jesus is an example of coherence, you are our reference of maturity in GUA, thanks for reminding :)

and you are the mouth of truth, nay only garbage comes out of your mouth

Everybody here is talking about "BBLDT is sabbing the whole BF", well, I have only Sannicola in my logs, no other BBLDT in my logs AT ALL, EVER! Only random poor guy like the one above.
Who is sabbing the whole BF? Sannicola. Not BBLDT.

thealmightyfish
14th November 2014, 03:59 PM
http://i.imgur.com/G0axMgz.png

JeNnAjAmEsoN
14th November 2014, 05:48 PM

Obviously Nippler
14th November 2014, 05:59 PM
and you are the mouth of truth, nay only garbage comes out of your mouth

Everybody here is talking about "BBLDT is sabbing the whole BF", well, I have only Sannicola in my logs, no other BBLDT in my logs AT ALL, EVER! Only random poor guy like the one above.
Who is sabbing the whole BF? Sannicola. Not BBLDT.

I really recommend you see a doctor about all that butthurt..it's not healthy. Look at what it did to Pizeriux.

Carlos
15th November 2014, 07:24 AM
Trophy room so far this age

People we have forced to quit due to causing them health problems
-Pizerius or whatever his name is, cant find his 6m tff in the bf because he has given up
-Badger

RDX_Star
15th November 2014, 11:38 AM

Everybody here is talking about "BBLDT is sabbing the whole BF", well, I have only Sannicola in my logs, no other BBLDT in my logs AT ALL, EVER!

Seems to be inconsistent? :p

Lil_Wolfy
15th November 2014, 03:42 PM
Seems to be inconsistent? :p

iENA is a person who thinks is okay to reveal the personal lives of her alliance mates and then wonders why they're mocked.

thealmightyfish
15th November 2014, 04:54 PM
Last age: BBLDT had top 2 sabbers, WP had 3rd.
This age: WP motivated to get top sabber, but we've already made one of their members healthquit.
Sorry WP, always one step ahead of you. Currently brainstorming how to top this for next age since no doubt they'll try to follow in our footsteps again.

JeNnAjAmEsoN
15th November 2014, 05:27 PM
This age: WP motivated to get top sabber

Sanicola is managing pretty good himself against whole WP. He didnt call for help while warring a 23 members chain that are selling to his hero, Jesus, and he is doing fine in order to beat him as top sabber. Who knows if he will feel lazy at some point and force some other player of BBLDT to start warring, so far there is no need to :)

Obviously Nippler
15th November 2014, 07:06 PM
Sanicola is managing pretty good himself against whole WP. He didnt call for help while warring a 23 members chain that are selling to his hero, Jesus, and he is doing fine in order to beat him as top sabber. Who knows if he will feel lazy at some point and force some other player of BBLDT to start warring, so far there is no need to :)

Sannicola is the Stig of sabbing.

Harry
17th November 2014, 01:19 AM
Sannicola is the Stig of sabbing.

Yes, if that means he is sabbing low rank new RoC players to keep up. Then he is Stig alright.

Obviously Nippler
17th November 2014, 11:26 AM
Yes, if that means he is sabbing low rank new RoC players to keep up. Then he is Stig alright.

I don't think you know who the Stig is

http://thextremexperience.com/wp-content/uploads/TheStig.jpg

thealmightyfish
18th November 2014, 01:22 AM

you registered to post that?

http://i.cdn.turner.com/dr/hln/www/release/sites/default/files/2012/08/10/mckayladisappointed.jpg

Lil_Wolfy
19th November 2014, 02:52 PM
Was just about to post a hilarious thread about WP, Jesus spammed me for 3 days in a row and had 400mil DA left. No more boost after Pix ragequit and his account as going down the pan.

Then TLS stepped up to start sucking his nuts again, so i guess you can disregard all that. Now he has another sell, more DA and another boost :D

iENA
20th November 2014, 02:58 AM
60 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 3 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 5 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 9 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 17 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 19 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 21 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 24 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 27 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 32 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0

20 hours 39 minutes ago sannicola Sabotage Failure 15 2
20 hours 39 minutes ago sannicola Sabotage Failure 15 3

22 hours 8 minutes ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
22 hours 9 minutes ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0

2 days 16 hours ago Wolfy Sabotage Failure 4 0

Damn, you are sooooo gooood! what a disappointment you are

FragileGallows
20th November 2014, 12:56 PM
Hi everyone, been out for a month after a major surgery. I noticed Piz rage quit because of health. I noticed I've not.

Shows what each alliance is fundamentally made of don't you think?
But please by all means, post logs from the last 24 hours. Paper those cracks, I'm sure it will work for you long term

Obviously Nippler
20th November 2014, 04:18 PM
60 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 3 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 5 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 9 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 17 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 19 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 21 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 24 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 27 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
1 minute 32 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0

Damn, you are sooooo gooood! what a disappointment you are

So you're bragging about how good your sentry is?

iENA
21st November 2014, 12:50 AM
So you're bragging about how good your sentry is?

Really? It is? I thought UmbrusRO and Wolfy have more...but of course you'll tell me that they are an exception because of bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...

You guys sucks in sabbing but in shooting crap are the best.

P.S. = look at your stats before talking, loser

Strike: 2,246,507,970 22 minutes 8 seconds ago
Defense: 8,302,255,514 22 minutes 11 seconds ago <-----
Spy: 80,899,650 22 minutes 8 seconds ago <---- really? an other retired sabber here
Sentry: 23,301,577,314 22 minutes 8 seconds ago <-----
Gold: 0 22 minutes 8 seconds ago

Hi everyone, been out for a month after a major surgery. I noticed Piz rage quit because of health. I noticed I've not.

Shows what each alliance is fundamentally made of don't you think?
But please by all means, post logs from the last 24 hours. Paper those cracks, I'm sure it will work for you long term

Pls stay were you are, else an other good BBLDT farm will be lost

Carlos
21st November 2014, 01:09 AM
Really? It is? I thought UmbrusRO and Wolfy have more...but of course you'll tell me that they are an exception because of bla bla bla bla bla bla bla...

Spy: 80,899,650 22 minutes 8 seconds ago <---- really? an other retired sabber here

You should stop taking roc so seriously or you will get roc cancer like your defeated leaders

Lil_Wolfy
21st November 2014, 01:20 AM

I have more sentry but at least i dont go around posting how good i am because of that aforementioned sentry. Plus there is a difference between us as my sentry keeps me out of range of everyone in WP and yours is just there because you're a retard

iENA
21st November 2014, 03:04 AM
I have more sentry but at least i dont go around posting how good i am because of that aforementioned sentry. Plus there is a difference between us as my sentry keeps me out of range of everyone in WP and yours is just there because you're a retard

Retard? Wow, now that I show all how you play (or you don't play) you start isult me...are you mad coward?

Certainly is obvious: insult, lie, tell bullshit, show you better than others, be proud of yourself and twist arguments...are all your strengths

about telling bullshit

I have more sentry but at least i dont go around posting how good i am

Was just about to post a hilarious thread about WP, Jesus spammed me for 3 days in a row

Zues
21st November 2014, 05:18 AM
I've had my fun trolling WP this age now i just hope they are having fun, i think TC pantsed them really not BBLDC

Bonsai Bearded Ladies Drunken Capitalists have clearly been playing for an end result (dare it be said...rank) and will probably start sabbing everyone now to prove they are the superiorist, I know you guys are master trolls but WP at least tried to act as a war alliance by declaring on a group of rankers, unfortunately they made their bed with TLS and declared on the ranking alliance with teeth. BBLDT i suppose now that they have sentry will either declare war or just boost 1 guy to number 1 sabber, its amazing how the roles of WP and BBLDT reversed this age.

To BBLDT whom i don't think much like me, you haven't really done much virtual damage this age, but the trolling and banter from you guys is top notch 10/10 for psychological warfare.

Carlos
21st November 2014, 07:26 AM
Bbldt this age is barely active. Our goal the last ages has always been the same. One sacrifices himself and goes for #1 sabber and one has to try to rank as high as possible without being a ranker.
We lost a lot of active pint, henry, lsw, sorin, dtb and a few others more recently. This age obviously, fragile myself and a few others couldnt be very active. For instance, I have sold off to 0 four times this age already, used 20 turns and sabbed 100m worth.

iENA
21st November 2014, 08:18 AM
I've had my fun trolling WP this age now i just hope they are having fun, i think TC pantsed them really not BBLDC

Bonsai Bearded Ladies Drunken Capitalists have clearly been playing for an end result (dare it be said...rank) and will probably start sabbing everyone now to prove they are the superiorist, I know you guys are master trolls but WP at least tried to act as a war alliance by declaring on a group of rankers, unfortunately they made their bed with TLS and declared on the ranking alliance with teeth. BBLDT i suppose now that they have sentry will either declare war or just boost 1 guy to number 1 sabber, its amazing how the roles of WP and BBLDT reversed this age.

To BBLDT whom i don't think much like me, you haven't really done much virtual damage this age, but the trolling and banter from you guys is top notch 10/10 for psychological warfare.

Maybe you don't remember WHY we started this war between our allies: it was a challange to see how much sabb damage we will both do. We've never had anything against you, in fact last age we played on the same side.
Finally we find a good, fair and fun challange (not BBLDT, please, they are chickens...) ;))

About TLS, talking for all wp, exept jesus, we did not get any help from them like sell off or clicks and for sure our accounts will not sell off to them as well.
It's only a coincidence that this age we play on the same side.

JeNnAjAmEsoN
21st November 2014, 12:02 PM
Finally we find a good, fair and fun challange (not BBLDT, please, they are chickens...) ;))

seems alcohol and Roc dont make a good combination. No doubt I will get the biggest n00b move of the age :)

14 hours 20 minutes ago Spy 85.85.144.153 You tried to spy Vengeance_UW with 11 spies and BROKE IN. 175,343 Pickaxes, 208,831 Hooks were found to be sabotaged. Your Spy is now 30,483,278,640 (lost 28,268,570,133)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Purchase 85.85.144.153 You bought 779,933 Cloaks for 38,996,650,000 Gold. Your Spy is now 58,751,848,773 (gained 20,559,813,813)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Sale 85.85.144.153 You sold 974,917 Horns for 38,996,680,000 Gold. Your Sentry is now 70,866,000 (lost 2,055,114,000)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Purchase 85.85.144.153 You bought 974,917 Horns for 48,745,850,000 Gold. Your Sentry is now 2,125,980,000 (gained 2,055,114,000)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Sale 85.85.144.153 You sold 5,370 Excaliburs, 311,228 Cloaks, 100,000 Hooks, 100,000 Pickaxes for 48,745,120,000 Gold. Your Strike is now 4,046,211 (lost 2,636,665,060), Spy is now 38,192,034,960 (lost 23,475,481,308)

Discuss :)

FallenOne
21st November 2014, 12:23 PM
seems alcohol and Roc dont make a good combination. No doubt I will get the biggest n00b move of the age :)

14 hours 20 minutes ago Spy 85.85.144.153 You tried to spy Vengeance_UW with 11 spies and BROKE IN. 175,343 Pickaxes, 208,831 Hooks were found to be sabotaged. Your Spy is now 30,483,278,640 (lost 28,268,570,133)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Purchase 85.85.144.153 You bought 779,933 Cloaks for 38,996,650,000 Gold. Your Spy is now 58,751,848,773 (gained 20,559,813,813)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Sale 85.85.144.153 You sold 974,917 Horns for 38,996,680,000 Gold. Your Sentry is now 70,866,000 (lost 2,055,114,000)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Purchase 85.85.144.153 You bought 974,917 Horns for 48,745,850,000 Gold. Your Sentry is now 2,125,980,000 (gained 2,055,114,000)
14 hours 21 minutes ago Sale 85.85.144.153 You sold 5,370 Excaliburs, 311,228 Cloaks, 100,000 Hooks, 100,000 Pickaxes for 48,745,120,000 Gold. Your Strike is now 4,046,211 (lost 2,636,665,060), Spy is now 38,192,034,960 (lost 23,475,481,308)

Discuss :)

beats my record. one age i had about 60bn spy and nothing else. i remember recycling 900k cloaks; turns out all 2m were sabbed. it was when there were repairs to tools and i believe it was around 17bn. now i can't remember if i did it for fun or if it was stupidity but it was close to eoa so i'm going to say it was for fun; but now i am not ashamed to share it as i have truly been beaten :)

Jarrad-
21st November 2014, 12:23 PM
Oh my hahahaahahaha

I was actually wondering where your spy went.....even looked if you could have sold it to someone..... hahahahahahaha

thealmightyfish
21st November 2014, 01:21 PM

sell slower next time, i don't care much for wasting turns

Zues
21st November 2014, 02:46 PM
sell slower next time, i don't care much for wasting turns

You were close 3 seconds off i was shocked to see you there was very fast sell, didn't think anyone would even see it let alone hit before i could scratch my nuts and switch to attack page :p

Lil_Wolfy
21st November 2014, 05:01 PM
Retard? Wow, now that I show all how you play (or you don't play) you start isult me...are you mad coward?

Certainly is obvious: insult, lie, tell bullshit, show you better than others, be proud of yourself and twist arguments...are all your strengths

about telling bullshit

Yeah the point is there that Jesus sucks lol.

Spy: 14,929,031,475
Sentry: 100,064,020,680

Me ^

Spy: 46,829,111,351
Sentry: 37,028,030,130

Him ^

12 hours 19 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 4 0
12 hours 20 minutes ago Sabotage Success 4 0
12 hours 20 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 4 0
12 hours 21 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 4 0
12 hours 21 minutes ago Sabotage Success 4 0

I still get in 3 out of 10 times while he's spammed me 4 days in a row now with 0 damage done, despite the fact that the ratios are in his favour

JeNnAjAmEsoN
21st November 2014, 05:09 PM
Oh my hahahaahahaha

I was actually wondering where your spy went.....even looked if you could have sold it to someone..... hahahahahahaha

This kind of things are not funny if not shared. At least didnt sell my whole armory and leave the gold there for 1 minute(as I have done before)...

:stupid:

Andy, can you make some kind of control just to allow sober players to login?

FragileGallows
22nd November 2014, 12:18 AM
I'm with Zues. I have more fun watching Iena and Jesus make dicks of themselves here than I do playing the game.

I'm good being a farm. I do it for the people. If I cared, I'm pretty sure id bank a lot more.
Who knows, maybe BBLDT will win top farm this age!

iENA
22nd November 2014, 05:10 AM
I'm with Zues. I have more fun watching Iena and Jesus make dicks of themselves here than I do playing the game.

I'm good being a farm. I do it for the people. If I cared, I'm pretty sure id bank a lot more.
Who knows, maybe BBLDT will win top farm this age!

I don't have to proove anything here. BF talk by itself.
About war between us, well you are loosing...

Told you, stay where you are, is better, I'm glad you did understand

iENA
22nd November 2014, 05:10 AM
Yeah the point is there that Jesus sucks lol.

Spy: 14,929,031,475
Sentry: 100,064,020,680

Me ^

Him ^

12 hours 19 minutes ago Sabotage Failure 4 0
12 hours 21 minutes ago Sabotage Success 4 0

I still get in 3 out of 10 times while he's spammed me 4 days in a row now with 0 damage done, despite the fact that the ratios are in his favour

told you. You are so proud of your SE...

Zues
22nd November 2014, 06:58 AM
This kind of things are not funny if not shared. At least didnt sell my whole armory and leave the gold there for 1 minute(as I have done before)...

:stupid:

Andy, can you make some kind of control just to allow sober players to login?

I've done some pretty ordinary things myself, one age i was in a war went away for a week figured id leave it active just for UP and let my alliance farm me, i only had Spy and strike anyway all good. Got back into the country decided to bank, found id been farmed by 1 guy so i reconned him broke every single cloak and that was also in the time when they broke for damage. Was about 18b spy gone :p

Lil_Wolfy
25th November 2014, 03:16 AM
told you. You are so proud of your SE...

No the point is he isnt a very good sabber.

Evidenced by fact this is the third day he hasnt sabbed anyone

iENA
25th November 2014, 09:52 AM
No the point is he isnt a very good sabber.

Evidenced by fact this is the third day he hasnt sabbed anyone

Evidenced is that in your "sabbing alliance" there is only one that is sabbing...since the start of the age.

JeNnAjAmEsoN
25th November 2014, 11:43 AM
Evidenced is that in your "sabbing alliance" there is only one that is sabbing...since the start of the age.

Omg, you sound like Mariano Rajoy talking about eta. Man, talk about something else like, for example, how is badger doing?

:badger:

thealmightyfish
25th November 2014, 09:41 PM

Our default response to this and anything else you have to say from here on out can be found on our alliance page. You can also ask Jesus if you're curious, as he checks it at least once an hour. Thank you.

iENA
26th November 2014, 02:03 AM
Our default response to this and anything else you have to say from here on out can be found on our alliance page. You can also ask Jesus if you're curious, as he checks it at least once an hour. Thank you.

Are you taking about the SPAM you posted, like all your daily logs on us?

Lil_Wolfy
26th November 2014, 02:34 AM
Are you taking about the SPAM you posted, like all your daily logs on us?

4 days 9 hours 28 minutes 7 seconds ago
Your 25 spies sneak into Jesus's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Military Division Strength
Strike: 7,045,448
Defense: 2,901,914,787
Attack Turns 42
Spies: 952,140
Sentries: 511,728

1 minute 34 seconds ago
Your 10 spies sneak into Jesus's base to attempt to gather intelligence.

Military Division Strength
Strike: 12,030,864
Defense: 55,124,295
Spy: 43,077,282,300
Sentry: 32,905,384,200
Attack Turns 271
Spies: 818,182
Sentries: 440,667

Gave up, stopped playing. BBLDT does it again.

EDIT:

4 seconds ago Jesus WON 747,965 Gold 2,238 151 55,186,423 1,917,859,462 1
5 seconds ago Jesus WON 757,756 Gold 2,306 151 55,275,463 1,918,145,449 1
8 seconds ago Jesus WON 767,766 Gold 2,361 149 54,736,407 1,927,595,912 1
10 seconds ago Jesus WON 778,017 Gold 2,428 148 54,421,284 1,938,399,503 1
13 seconds ago Jesus WON 788,548 Gold 2,518 151 55,381,095 1,920,723,944 1

Spies: 795,523
Sentries: 428,465

Whops :D

iENA
26th November 2014, 04:40 AM
Really? Is that all you can do? 5x1 Jesus? Also my grandmother is able to do it. :wigglinge
And you call yourself a sabber? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just now...

5 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
7 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
10 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
12 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
14 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
16 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
18 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
20 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
23 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0
26 seconds ago BBLDT-Bonsai Sabotage Failure 1 0

Damn you are sooooo gooooodddd!!

Lil_Wolfy
26th November 2014, 06:12 AM
Really? Is that all you can do? 5x1 Jesus? Also my grandmother is able to do it. :wigglinge

Just now...

At least im still playing.

Oh and Jenna, it doesnt necessarily have to involve the whole chain selling to them, but I see thats where the difference between true skill and 'just pump enough gold into it and sab like a fool for the last two weeks' shows.

You already lost when I decided to actually go for #1 sabber this age Carlos. But please do try because sanni has been showing little competition so far..

Top lols to be had :D

EDIT: Forgot this one

2 sells in 2 days, and sad? I feel great actually :rambo:

MFnBonsai
26th November 2014, 06:20 AM

Just now...

I feel sorry for you Iena.... all you can do is post my fails trying to make yourself look good....

Yet I never posted any of yours or most of your chains fails on me that you all did for half of this age....

I have only just begun building spy so I have a bit to catch you.... But I will and then you will have nothing to post about and you can then quit like the other members of your alliance because RoC is bad for your health....

iENA
26th November 2014, 06:53 AM
At least im still playing.

mmm...if you call that playing...is explained at all HOW you're still playing...

I feel sorry for you Iena.... all you can do is post my fails trying to make yourself look good....

And what I suppose to post here? True is...better that you retired. Good if you stay here as a mod of the forum.

Yet I never posted any of yours or most of your chains fails on me that you all did for half of this age....

Why don't you post here how many shields did you lost since the time we start sabbing you even if you were (are) cover behind a huge SE?

I have only just begun building spy so I have a bit to catch you.... But I will and then you will have nothing to post about

So, let me understand better: now that there are still only 3 weeks for the end of the age, YOU, NOW, are building you spy???? To sabb me??? WHAHWHAHAHWHAHWHAHWHAHWAHAWHWAWAHA!!!!!!

and you can then quit like the other members of your alliance because RoC is bad for your health....

If I ever quit, will be bc this game is becoming boring, no, sorry, mistake, BBLDT is becoming boring.

Lil_Wolfy
26th November 2014, 09:05 AM
mmm...if you call that playing...is explained at all HOW you're still playing...

Im sorry that doesnt actually make any sense.

Pizeriux (not active)
Badger (not active)
Jesus (not active)

iENA
26th November 2014, 09:38 AM
Jesus War mod #115

LSW DEAD R.i.p.
BBLDTerrorista sold, R.i.p.
marianorivera farm
Fragile farm
Pinturicchio ever active?
Dank dead
Sorin_RO dead

I don't want to talk about the others, should stay hiding behind their inactivity...

You should call yourself The Three Stooges: you, carlos and bonsai, others are just supporting actors

P.S. = respect only for Sannicola

P.S. 2 = Finally Bonsai decide to sell some his DA (that we enjoy sabb daily) for SP...(Noted 3 weeks at the end of the age...)...last attempt to recover thier 2nd sabb rank position from TC

5 hours ago:
Strike: 34,419,152
Defense: 14,816,766,096
Spy: 15,837,734,860
Sentry: 32,098,245,570

Now:
Strike: 108,693,288
Defense: 853,281,401
Spy: 23,723,911,152
Sentry: 32,322,303,423

Carlos
26th November 2014, 10:16 AM
Are wp's hqs in a radioactive are? Everyone has cancer and has to quit lol

iENA
26th November 2014, 10:20 AM
Are wp's hqs in a radioactive are? Everyone has cancer and has to quit lol
Eh?

Im sorry that doesnt actually make any sense.

Lil_Wolfy
26th November 2014, 11:44 AM
Difference is that your post didnt actually make any sense, but you only need to add one letter to what he said so it makes sense:

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos View Post
Are wp's hqs in a radioactive area? Everyone has cancer and has to quit lol

Carlos
26th November 2014, 04:01 PM
of all people iena, you, saying my post makes no sense because of a typo. LOL.

MFnBonsai
26th November 2014, 06:04 PM
P.S. 2 = Finally Bonsai decide to sell some his DA (that we enjoy sabb daily) for SP...(Noted 3 weeks at the end of the age...)...last attempt to recover thier 2nd sabb rank position from TC

Age 14
Top Sabbers (Players)
Sabber Damage Caused Rank
BBLDT-Bonsai [BBLDT] 1,700,070,464,000 Gold #1
Kronikdeath [BA] 725,122,998,000 Gold #2
Jesus [WP] 567,972,359,000 Gold #3
Iena [WP] 537,797,493,000 Gold #4

If you look up.... it only took me 2 weeks to beat all 3....

You know 2 WP got beaten by me in only 2 weeks of sabbs that you took all age to do....

Oh and lets not forget....

Top Sabbers (Alliances)
Wolfpack 2,012,273,570,000 Gold #1
Bonsai_Bearded_Drunk 1,831,386,522,000 Gold #2

I nearly beat your whole alliance by myself.... when you were all sabbin as an alliance for the whole age and I only sabbed 2 weeks.... yes 2 weeks....

Lets see how you try and rebutt this post if you can and while you are at it add a chuckle cause I chuckle everytime you post....

iENA
27th November 2014, 01:49 AM
You should try going something other than Pixies so you don't hide behind your Sentry all age, then sab in the last 2 weeks to get some sab stats. That's what a true sabber is, not someone that only sabs people who can't sab him back because of his massive sentry :)

I think Nippler was talking about me thinking about you.(ALL)

And yes you was great that age with those sell you recived every day in order to recover from repairs...I never got a sell.

Ah, and of course there is a BIG difference between you and me: I sabb only approved targets (actually are BBLDT, UW, TC and DEMNK) you sabb the whole BF...especially
.. sabbing low rank new RoC players to keep up

I do not have nothing else to argue with you.

MFnBonsai
27th November 2014, 02:11 AM
You only sabb approved targets....

I only sabb approved targets.... anyone not in BBLDT chain is an approved target.... So actually everyone I sabbed was fair game....

Also I only sabbed those with value.... from the end of page 5 that age anyone with no value did not get sabbed....

As to sells yes I got sells.... not daily as zombies were able to repair as long as I was around to utilize it....

But yeah sells are bad just ask jesus.... as what he dislikes most in the game a sabber taking sells to get top sabber he has done this age also.... oh and dont forget he also had to join a chain of rankers ;)....

Now come back and sprout some more crap that is easily rebutted just so we can keep this convo going ;)....

iENA
27th November 2014, 02:18 AM
the crap and the bullshit are part of your alliance especially what you did post in your profile page...

This is my last post here.

You guys and girls are too proud of yourself and use a game to insult, sneer and slander.

I'm not like you.

OVER.

MFnBonsai
27th November 2014, 02:44 AM
I am sorry.... am I missing something???

What is the problem with the alliance page may I ask??? There is nothing there that is offensive/rude or contain nudity.... So please tell me what is wrong with it....

If you are referring to that big yellow square with Piz PUBLIC <<<< YES PUBLIC announcement on GUA which is not crap nor bullshit that actually were words he posted then I think you have issues.... IT IS CLEARLY LEGAL AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH BREAKING THE RULES OF RoC....

In the event anything is ever posted that is untrue or illegal to post in the alliance page I am more than certain that admins will act on it.... Until then.... meh.... ;)

Lil_Wolfy
27th November 2014, 02:46 AM
the crap and the bullshit are part of your alliance especially what you did post in your profile page...

This is my last post here.

You guys and girls are too proud of yourself and use a game to insult, sneer and slander.

I'm not like you.

OVER.

You're the retard who thinks its appropriate to share people's personal lives on a public forum lol.

iENA
27th November 2014, 02:53 AM
You're the retard who thinks its appropriate to share people's personal lives on a public forum lol.

and you are the assholes who use it at your leisure.

It explain what kind of person you are.

That explain what kind of game you are playing here.

Have fun.

Lil_Wolfy
27th November 2014, 05:38 AM
and you are the assholes who use it at your leisure.

It explain what kind of person you are.

That explain what kind of game you are playing here.

Have fun.

Consider this a lesson learnt for you mate:

People on the internet have no obligation to be nice to you.

iENA
27th November 2014, 06:10 AM
Consider this a lesson learnt for you mate:

People on the internet have no obligation to be nice to you.

I dont take a lesson from anybody especially from an asshole like you.

You try to justify that kind of base person you are as well as your friends. It is no longer a matter of game here is a matter of education and this, you, just do not know what it is.
Do not try to bounce the problem on me, everyone is master of his actions.
What I did previously was done in good faith, but you're just a fake person.

keep going and have fun "playing" in this way.

Lil_Wolfy
27th November 2014, 06:55 AM
I dont take a lesson from anybody especially from an asshole like you.

You try to justify that kind of base person you are as well as your friends. It is no longer a matter of game here is a matter of education and this, you, just do not know what it is.
Do not try to bounce the problem on me, everyone is master of his actions.
What I did previously was done in good faith, but you're just a fake person.

keep going and have fun "playing" in this way.

I can see that English is not your first language and have no problem with that, just want to make that clear.

But your post doesnt make any sense im afraid.

Are you calling me a bad person because im exploiting your mistakes? How is it 'good faith' to publically post peoples personal lives?

iENA
27th November 2014, 10:12 AM
The point is that it wasn't a mistake it was just a way to show everyone your slander.

You have turned the conversation in your favor in a such way so petty, despicable and disrespectful.

You are false and now also hypocrites.

I am sure that even if misspelled the concept is clear.

Told you I'm done talking here, have fun with your lies

FragileGallows
30th November 2014, 05:39 PM
Umm, that's three posts since you said you would not post again. Ill put 5 donation gift down to the person who accurately guesses how long it takes for you to rise to the bait again.

I'm down for 3 days.

Ps, Im glad WP work as a pack. It means that if Cubs learn from their leaders then they will all quit too! That or suck at life.

Good for all.

Shiggity
1st December 2014, 09:47 PM
Seems as though the intent and purpose of this thread has been lost in the fog of flaming and chest thumping and typos.

Closed.

You're welcome!