PDA

View Full Version : getting family/friends to play

nicasin717
19th August 2014, 08:53 PM
My wife has watched me play KOC for awhile now. She tried to join and she got banned.

Well now ... 7-8 months later she wants to join again. Is there any way for her to play without her and or me getting banned? We would use the same internet, but not the same device. We have our own, and would not sign in on each others computers. Just wanted to get some answer before she tried to make a new account.

Is it possable? and if so, can she be my officer or even the same alliance?

bloodpirate
19th August 2014, 09:46 PM
rule used to be .. don't sell to each other.
.. don't recon for each other.
.. don't spend each others gold.
.. tell bon your plans and see if there are any more conditions.

Blipje
20th August 2014, 04:08 AM
rule used to be .. don't sell to each other.
.. don't recon for each other.
.. don't spend each others gold.
.. tell bon your plans and see if there are any more conditions.

And don't join a chain some of the admins dislike.

kaoz
20th August 2014, 05:50 PM
My wife has watched me play KOC for awhile now. She tried to join and she got banned.

Well now ... 7-8 months later she wants to join again. Is there any way for her to play without her and or me getting banned? We would use the same internet, but not the same device. We have our own, and would not sign in on each others computers. Just wanted to get some answer before she tried to make a new account.

Is it possable? and if so, can she be my officer or even the same alliance?

Being from a good Irish Catholic family, my wifey and 23 children wanted to join under my hammerhead account but ALL got banned!

Like?

nicasin717
20th August 2014, 09:24 PM
KoC-Moderator_bon this guy right??

haha BP, you mean under you?

bloodpirate
20th August 2014, 09:44 PM
yes
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2672381

and i never said anything about moving under me. she can hopefully stay as your officer , for officer bonus.

why quote me? mods are impartial. they don't dislike or like any chains more than others.

Blipje
21st August 2014, 03:14 AM
yes
http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=2672381

and i never said anything about moving under me. she can hopefully stay as your officer , for officer bonus.

why quote me? mods are impartial. they don't dislike or like any chains more than others.

I sometimes get another feeling... But guess that's just me then :sneakout:

MFnBonsai
21st August 2014, 09:30 PM
Family members can play....

Upon checking the original poster I can see multiple accounts created and banned on his IPs so his account is the only account allowed from his household....

For everyone else....

No sells/attacks/raids/sabbs/banking for each other is allowed between accounts on the same IP.... If it looks like 1 person playing multiple accounts all accounts are banned....

Mods prefer to be notified if family members are playing so there is no confusion as to what is allowed and what isn't....

When multiple accounts on an IP/household are found then we only allow one account to be made and played from then on in....