PDA

View Full Version : Gold Generating Bug

Greebel
8th July 2014, 06:29 PM
My account stopped generating gold. It's been a couple hours now. I've tried different computers and browsers.

UN: Caranthir

MFnBonsai
9th July 2014, 12:36 AM
Admins have been notified.... Until they fix it it will not be fixed....

Greebel
9th July 2014, 06:44 AM
Admins have been notified.... Until they fix it it will not be fixed....

Thanks for notifying the admins. I figured it wouldn't get fixed until they fix it.

bloodpirate
9th July 2014, 08:33 AM
after they figure out what happened and punish the accounts that caused this fiasco ..

, hopefully they reset the game from the last time it was saved. does anyone know how often it is saved??

another option would be reset the game and start age 18 . just pretend age 17 never happened

not much else would be fare

MFnBonsai
10th July 2014, 04:50 AM
after they figure out what happened and punish the accounts that caused this fiasco ..

, hopefully they reset the game from the last time it was saved. does anyone know how often it is saved??

another option would be reset the game and start age 18 . just pretend age 17 never happened

not much else would be fare

Account involved has been banned....

Game has never had save points/backups so no chance there....

Game has been fixed as far as aman is concerned....

No timer.... No TGF restore.... No end of age....

Blipje
10th July 2014, 05:18 AM

That...
Just...
Sucks...
Monkey...
Balls...

How hard can it be to just put up a timer every 16 or so weeks (can be automated I guess) and keep players interested in the game and give new players a chance...

AxEHeaD15
10th July 2014, 07:37 AM
I have a feeling the admins are hoping the game just goes away.

Jankster
10th July 2014, 07:43 AM
I have a feeling the admins are hoping the game just goes away.

Its impossibel to get rid of you AXE..

SpiderWoman
10th July 2014, 08:34 AM
Amazing a few ages back when Baigo played the main for SR his account got hacked and it was restored. Now when the LaCN main gets hacked through the KOC server the account is not restored. It seems admins mods are partial to making sure SR wins this age.

nebula
10th July 2014, 09:43 AM

Please we propably all need more informations to understand about the hack and about TGF not being restore
On hack:
Complete database have been hack or dump (I think aminly to our passwords and emails) ?
How 'Armory Autofill Preferences' have been changed by hacker on all account ?

On TGF:
I there something to confirm TGF hack ( unusuall IP adress log In on the account) ?
If the hack involve complete database Is It possible to reset TGF account and change parameters without loging In In the account ?

ThomasA
10th July 2014, 11:13 AM
Amazing a few ages back when Baigo played the main for SR his account got hacked and it was restored. Now when the LaCN main gets hacked through the KOC server the account is not restored. It seems admins mods are partial to making sure SR wins this age.

Cut out the crap, the handling of this situation has been no different to any other hacking this age, including that of SR accounts. There is no easy way to restore accounts as Bon has explained, the game does not save backups. All account alterations require Admin involvement, Mods do not have the tools, though it has been requested many times.

Why should you get preferential treatment over any other hacked account this age? They could quiet easily argue it to be unfair to them as they didn't get restored.

Attempts on TGF's account were made by traditional methods.

As for reason for being targeted, it could have simply have been because she was unlucky to be holding the rank 1 spot at the time.

bazza98
10th July 2014, 05:58 PM
Rank 1 doesn't mean to delete an allaince as well ;)
Personally not angry at mods or blame them :) shit happens, we will just war SR till end of age