PDA

View Full Version : SR vs LaCN

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

Elessar
7th July 2014, 08:44 PM
Well, here we go again :D

I just want to make this war an official one, this is:

SR-NGF vs LaCN and minions

We decided to war LaCN for the last time this age (We promise)

Reasons: well, we're warring immortals, we heard that gladiators wanted to join, so we got scared and decided to kill 5,005,014,675 soldiers from TGF (at the time of this post) plus just a bit of damages on her DA: 936.11/1,000 and 147.26/256.

Please retaliate asap!!!!!!

Oh, almost forget...252,737,000,000 in sabs.

Much love,
EleX :<3:

bloodpirate
7th July 2014, 09:03 PM
ouch

Topslayer
7th July 2014, 09:13 PM
Some historical numbers in 1 hour then , 5m soldiers lost from TGF , 821k of them from me and 7 sabbers on her 1st shot loosing 252b and around 1t in repairs .. seems fun to me xD

145.10/256 -> her Ds's
question now .. when will spidy sell her organs to sentry ? , when will lacn sell all in spy and max themselves and from what i see cartman and gero already sold .

Other news : Sharabash-SR's Total Today :193,635,000,000

now lets have top races with rlop and for the 2nd age in row lacn with 0 top races

TheCreep
7th July 2014, 09:19 PM
Sabtotal: 200b then i stopped to leave some stuff for the others :-P

Massed over 500k.. Too lazy to count.

Sabbed around 36k towers from spidy.

I'll see you tomorrow darling.

Mudvayne
7th July 2014, 09:25 PM
214,941,893,900 or so in the last 24 hours. Full sab run to come later when I have time.

Special props to the real winners of this war, RoFL for managing to skirt around any threat of conflict this age.

SuitUp
7th July 2014, 09:46 PM
Enjoy the race with rofl. lacn weren't going to finish #1 anyways so how do you beat someone who had nothing to lose? You guys enjoy the few big accounts you get to end the age with while we do everything in our power to make sure that the smaller 200 accounts in your chain is visited every single day.

Have fun convincing them to stick around for next age.

:<3:

cottonball
7th July 2014, 09:49 PM
214,941,893,900 or so in the last 24 hours. Full sab run to come later when I have time.

Special props to the real winners of this war, RoFL for managing to skirt around any threat of conflict this age.

I'm sure you'll still find time to give them some love...

a5ryninja
7th July 2014, 09:54 PM
Enjoy the race with rofl. lacn weren't going to finish #1 anyways so how do you beat someone who had nothing to lose? You guys enjoy the few big accounts you get to end the age with while we do everything in our power to make sure that the smaller 200 accounts in your chain is visited every single day.

Have fun convincing them to stick around for next age.

Thanks for the idea; we shall do the same with your chain... :)

bazza98
7th July 2014, 10:05 PM
Both wars started because SR were scared of losing... Typical :P
Oh well here we go again

SuitUp
7th July 2014, 10:30 PM
Krieper-SR (not active)

Fernando
7th July 2014, 10:30 PM
Word on the street is krieper just turked (again) ??

bazza98
7th July 2014, 10:50 PM
Word on the street is krieper just turked (again) ??

And he usually has the second biggest mouth, right next to shara

evilmiget0021
7th July 2014, 10:52 PM
Spy Rating 11,599,487,378,797 Ranked #3

Well you wanted a war, you got one! Hi friends in NGF and SR! What really sucks is that I have been building a massive war account all age to screw with RoFL and now I'm just gonna go out with a bang on SR instead. Also, I think this is at least DEMK's 25th war in like 4 or 5 ages, so go us. Good luck to everyone!

Your spies successfully enter Alpha-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 20496 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpha-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 20444 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 9838 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 9813 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sigma-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 9966 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sigma-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 9991 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kuruption-NGF's armory undetected, and destroy 8634 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Kuruption-NGF's armory undetected, and destroy 7984 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Krieper-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 7870 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Krieper-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 7850 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Revenge-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 5008 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Revenge-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 4995 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sonny-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 4312 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sonny-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 4312 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bogdanel--ngf's armory undetected, and destroy 4142 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bogdanel--ngf's armory undetected, and destroy 4142 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thallon's armory undetected, and destroy 5217 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thallon's armory undetected, and destroy 5203 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 3260 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 3251 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Krieper-SR (not active) - loud mouth leaving on day 1? At least fight a few days first :p
patriotis (not active) - what a joke, biggest noob has missed every war. Muddy and I will be sabbing him regardless of where he is when he is back. I hope everyone else does too.

p.s. Everyone under 2tr sentry that I went to sab was maxed or maxed after one sab. Boooooo

Blipje
7th July 2014, 11:03 PM
Everybody I tried to sab is maxed on SR/NGF side :(

Luckily I found this one open for sabs :)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 27 of brendzz's weapons of type Chariot.

Your spies successfully enter brendzz's armory undetected, and destroy 27 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

It's not much but its something!

Lord_Ezek
7th July 2014, 11:05 PM
BOOM!

Goodluck to both sides.

SR members seems to be needing it the most. Lots of turks

WeedKiller
8th July 2014, 12:33 AM
Good Luck to both the sides !
I guess the war wont end till eoa.....hehehe

Let us all have fun :) :<3:

Mudvayne
8th July 2014, 03:54 AM
patriotis (not active) - what a joke, biggest noob has missed every war. Muddy and I will be sabbing him regardless of where he is when he is back. I hope everyone else does too.

Agreed. No one likes a war profiteer.

Way to go Krieper, I figured you could last more than a few hours, guess I was wrong.

Your spies successfully enter Krieper-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 8116 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x2

Glad I got that in before your finger slipped and hit the vacation mode button.

TheCreep
8th July 2014, 04:05 AM
I'll miss you too guys <3

Can't help it you guys act funny in the middle of the touristic high season :-P 5 days without banking, sabbing and massing... I will never have been so bored in my life (xD)

Mudvayne
8th July 2014, 04:14 AM

Can't help it you guys act funny in the middle of the touristic high season :-P 5 days without banking, sabbing and massing... I will never have been so bored in my life (xD)

I'm sorry your super busy schedule still allowed you to find the time to post on GUA.

TheCreep
8th July 2014, 06:24 AM
Yeah i think I'll have to explain that in front.of the SR tribunal :-(

Mudvayne
8th July 2014, 07:55 AM
On a bright note we have already won. Evilmiget is the biggest ranker here and he just sabbed your main. Game over guys, we can all go home.

Fernando
8th July 2014, 07:55 AM

Oddly enough, you always have a good reason to bail out everytime there's a war :elay:

FloydTheDuck
8th July 2014, 08:17 AM
Sabbed around 36k towers from spidy.

I'll see you tomorrow darling.

How can you see someone if you've turked?

FloydTheDuck
8th July 2014, 08:22 AM
Oddly enough, you always have a good reason to bail out everytime there's a war :elay:

I recall Immortals main went on a 15 day vacation 2 days after our war started with GLADS/DEMK... he remained active, though.

Funny in the other thread a5 mentioned "SR vs Turks"... I think it's the other way around ;)

Mudvayne
8th July 2014, 08:26 AM
How can you see someone if you've turked?

Maybe he plans on doing it telepathically.

a5ryninja
8th July 2014, 09:15 AM
On a bright note we have already won. Evilmiget is the biggest ranker here and he just sabbed your main. Game over guys, we can all go home.

aww looks like someone is coming up with excuses to end this war soon :P

AxEHeaD15
8th July 2014, 10:43 AM

That's kind of a reach there sweetums

SuitUp
8th July 2014, 10:59 AM

ha ha ha ha!

Phate83
8th July 2014, 12:28 PM
So no scapegoat for starting this war?

GL to SR :D

Mudvayne
8th July 2014, 12:46 PM

If that was the case I would just pull a Krieper and turk.

SuitUp
8th July 2014, 12:56 PM
If that was the case I would just pull a Krieper and turk.

or any of the other 30 sr members who have gone inactive or left chain since war started.

TheCreep
8th July 2014, 02:08 PM
Be glad i gave you guys something to laugh about :-P My monthly payment from SR didnt get through, so this month i actually gotta work a bit :-(

Turkey is nice this time of year though...

FloydTheDuck
8th July 2014, 02:31 PM
Sharabash-SR None 21 hours ago

:p

Tomorrow u wont be able to sabb me btw , thx for selling ur sentry will make it easier to take you down

Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 9289 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
x2

3rd day in a row you've said this...

And on a funny note (feel free to laugh at me, call me a noob, etc.)

Your spies successfully enter Sigma-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 3758 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Made a typo and undersabbed by 6k LT's...

fen
8th July 2014, 05:17 PM
What's that?

TheGodFather_LaCN 18 Undead 50,000 Gold 1

Phate83
8th July 2014, 05:26 PM
Yeah it appears SR realized they couldn't win the war, so they hacked, sold off, and reset TGF.

Nice job guys, so proud of you.

Sonny89
8th July 2014, 05:43 PM
Yeah it appears SR realized they couldn't win the war, so they hacked, sold off, and reset TGF.

Nice job guys, so proud of you.

:lamer::lamer::lamer: -> :icon_idio:icon_idio -> :sneakout:

get it ?

bazza98
8th July 2014, 06:16 PM
Well, you sure made the war alot more interesting XD

SuitUp
8th July 2014, 06:25 PM
no tgf, no lacn alliance, no tbg, no ranking updates but my sabs on SR refresh in about an hour and a half :thumbsup:

Klayton_Calix
8th July 2014, 06:40 PM
Of course you would all blame SR for something they possibly couldn't have done. But if it had happened to Alpha, guess what, they'd be here blaming LaCN.

bazza98
8th July 2014, 06:45 PM
Of course you would all blame SR for something they possibly couldn't have done. But if it had happened to Alpha, guess what, they'd be here blaming LaCN.

Remember when one of your members were hacked and you all pointed the finger at us... 8 or so were banned! Not to mention we all had to return the gold... We had no problem with returning it, it's just amusing how you forgot about it.

Klayton_Calix
8th July 2014, 07:40 PM
Remember when one of your members were hacked and you all pointed the finger at us... 8 or so were banned! Not to mention we all had to return the gold... We had no problem with returning it, it's just amusing how you forgot about it.

It is just a vicious cycle of finger pointing. I don't think I was around when that happened...was that last Age? I may have missed it, but I heard about it.

But in this case, it seems to run far deeper than someone hacking one of SR's members. This person seems to have hacked the KoC server. Doesn't matter where that person came from, SR, LaCN, or any alliance. Fact of the matter is, that person sucks & is ruining it for everyone. It is just a game & at the end of the day just a bunch of 1's & 0's. But still....it was a pretty crappy thing to do to TGF.

cottonball
8th July 2014, 07:54 PM
It is just a vicious cycle of finger pointing. I don't think I was around when that happened...was that last Age? I may have missed it, but I heard about it.

But in this case, it seems to run far deeper than someone hacking one of SR's members. This person seems to have hacked the KoC server. Doesn't matter where that person came from, SR, LaCN, or any alliance. Fact of the matter is, that person sucks & is ruining it for everyone. It is just a game & at the end of the day just a bunch of 1's & 0's. But still....it was a pretty crappy thing to do to TGF.

well said.

bazza98
8th July 2014, 09:17 PM
Agreed

TheCreep
8th July 2014, 10:16 PM
All I can say is this:

No person in his right mind, who spent an entire year building an account, would agree to hack another account. This happened without the knowledge of SR, and NO SR leader is involved. I can not guarantee any of our 500+ members has or has not got a crack in his head, but afaik, this was an outside Hacker.

My condolences go to Spiderwoman, this sucks. Even for us, we wouldn't want to win a war like this, especially since we killed 5m tff yesterday and basically had this war in our pockets.

I hope they catch the person responsible. Clearly he/she holds a grudge against KoC itself.

~SR Leadership

SuitUp
8th July 2014, 10:33 PM
we wouldn't want to win a war like this, especially since we killed 5m tff yesterday and basically had this war in our pockets.

ha ha ha ha!!! funny ass statement to hear someone trying to claim victory while in turk mode. and btw, if this age does continue, regardless of whether TGF is there or not, you will not win the war because as I have said before, you cannot take away something from someone who has nothing to lose, now more so than ever. I personally hope they just fix the glitch/bug and continue to see the SR member count dwindle.

Unless ofcourse Baigo & Kab continues to take out more accounts, war continues and nothing changes. We plan to sab/mass you for the remainder of the age (how ever long it may be). This changes nothing.

Screwdriver_LaCN
8th July 2014, 10:33 PM
Who cares who hacked TGF? Seriously...Im more worried that our prescious KoC admins are inactive as f*ck and the game might not be coming back to its normal anytime soon.

TheCreep
8th July 2014, 10:46 PM
ha ha ha ha!!! funny ass statement to hear someone trying to claim victory while in turk mode. and btw, if this age does continue, regardless of whether TGF is there or not, you will not win the war because as I have said before, you cannot take away something from someone who has nothing to lose, now more so than ever. I personally hope they just fix the glitch/bug and continue to see the SR member count dwindle.

Unless ofcourse Baigo & Kab continues to take out more accounts, war continues and nothing changes. We plan to sab/mass you for the remainder of the age (how ever long it may be). This changes nothing.

Someone clearly isn't over someone sucking his e-peen.

didn't expect any mature reaction from you, so go ahead and carry on failtrolling lol.

FloydTheDuck
8th July 2014, 10:50 PM
All I can say is this:

Aren't you "too busy for KoC" right now or something? Go back to TurkVille

TheCreep
8th July 2014, 10:53 PM
I'm not at work at 6am in the morning if that's what's yr asking :p

bazza98
8th July 2014, 11:32 PM
I'm not at work at 6am in the morning if that's what's yr asking :p

Not with that attitude

Carlos
8th July 2014, 11:37 PM
wow, TGF couldn't handle the heat. Good job SR, this time it only took you one day to put lacn on their knees. Now I hope Alpha gets destroyed so that stormforce can win the age

Dank-
8th July 2014, 11:43 PM
It was clearly Carlos that hacked TGF, hes notorious internet terrorists

thealmightyfish
9th July 2014, 12:01 AM
1) Get owned
2) Feign being hacked, sell off, reset account and curl up in a ball
3) ????
4) Profit

bazza98
9th July 2014, 12:17 AM

We got owned? Says SR who is #2 to a 500tish tff account...

SuitUp
9th July 2014, 12:27 AM
more bizarre stuff:

http://gyazo.com/40f128a4f59fcddaf1f3feae3e4daab3

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=adkBqYNLlttpqD4Hlwi%2F44h4l5k2TGx c#.U7zg_Kjj5h6

Don't know if u guys can see it without zooming it but it's an intel report on someone who had 2.1b attack turns. His koc name was bandy, no idea what chain he was in or when his account was created but is inactive now. Maybe mods can look into it.

Klayton_Calix
9th July 2014, 01:38 AM
more bizarre stuff:

http://gyazo.com/40f128a4f59fcddaf1f3feae3e4daab3

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=adkBqYNLlttpqD4Hlwi%2F44h4l5k2TGx c#.U7zg_Kjj5h6

Don't know if u guys can see it without zooming it but it's an intel report on someone who had 2.1b attack turns. His koc name was bandy, no idea what chain he was in or when his account was created but is inactive now. Maybe mods can look into it.

Oo the hell?! 2.1b attack turns? That is so beyond the cap. You could mass the entire BF and fake sab them & wizard till Kingdom come! That's an instaban if I ever saw one.

nel5on
9th July 2014, 02:49 AM
maybe they are just hoping the game will be reset to before SR pwnd TGF :p

god people take this game seriously, Don, get off your computer and get outside, or get another hobby, you are obsessed, its very strange. All the other grown ups, enjoy the sabs, have a laugh and a joke and lets hope the admins hurry up and sort this game out.

These are my views, they are in no way representative of SR, or NGF.

SuitUp
9th July 2014, 02:57 AM
Don, get off your computer and get outside, or get another hobby, you are obsessed, its very strange.

Actually earlier this age when I myself was hacked, I ended up taking 6 months off this game so I did just that. But thanks for your input!

evilmiget0021
9th July 2014, 03:19 AM

maybe they are just hoping the game will be reset to before SR pwnd TGF :p

god people take this game seriously, Don, get off your computer and get outside, or get another hobby, you are obsessed, its very strange. All the other grown ups, enjoy the sabs, have a laugh and a joke and lets hope the admins hurry up and sort this game out.

These are my views, they are in no way representative of SR, or NGF.

What's even funnier here is that all SR in my range seem to be able to sab, but probably half of LaCN is unable to. Don't worry though, SR is taking full advantage of the fact tgf has no stats right now and FoL and others can't use their account because they get database error when they try to sab, raid, sell, or switch offies. I love you guys playing the innocent card, but I don't see why anyone who hacked the game would delete TGF and the LaCN alliance but no one else. Can't wait to see the age end or if it continues, some of you cheaters banned. Seems just like the old ages all over again.

ghoulavenger
9th July 2014, 04:00 AM
What's even funnier here is that all SR in my range seem to be able to sab, but probably half of LaCN is unable to. Don't worry though, SR is taking full advantage of the fact tgf has no stats right now and FoL and others can't use their account because they get database error when they try to sab, raid, sell, or switch offies. I love you guys playing the innocent card, but I don't see why anyone who hacked the game would delete TGF and the LaCN alliance but no one else. Can't wait to see the age end or if it continues, some of you cheaters banned. Seems just like the old ages all over again.
Plausible deniability. Thats why they'd delete LaCN and reset TGF. It seems like database errors are not unique to LaCN either. But don't get me wrong, I think SR done it too (I'm just stating that theres a possibility that they didn't).

Blipje
9th July 2014, 04:39 AM
Plausible deniability. Thats why they'd delete LaCN and reset TGF. It seems like database errors are not unique to LaCN either. But don't get me wrong, I think SR done it too (I'm just stating that theres a possibility that they didn't).

Best way to fix this:

Just reset the age, declare no winner, and put a 16 week timer up!

Mudvayne
9th July 2014, 04:39 AM
Will take more than database errors and a lack of TBG to keep me from sabbing.

Your spies successfully enter Revenge-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 4840 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Revenge-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 4853 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thallon's armory undetected, and destroy 5066 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Thallon's armory undetected, and destroy 5079 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sonny-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 4152 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sonny-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 4163 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bogdanel--ngf's armory undetected, and destroy 3930 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter bogdanel--ngf's armory undetected, and destroy 3940 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 3603 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 3613 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ppkk's armory undetected, and destroy 2554 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter ppkk's armory undetected, and destroy 2561 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

The highlights. Also a shame it takes a something like this for the admins to remember they still own this game. Thanks to bon for doing all he can.

Klayton_Calix
9th July 2014, 04:43 AM
evilmiget0021 you're an idiot.

Those same people who are getting a database error are also unable to be sabbed, attacked, raided, or reconned. They are 'protected' for the time being it seems by this database error.
Also SR taking full advantage of this? By what? Sabbing LaCN targets? Others take advantage of this as well, remember, even though their is a pause in the game, the war still continues. SR is still getting sabbed by those they are at war with, just as they are sabbing those people back. So it's no advantage on either side, it's just some people are unable to be touched, and others are still fighting in the war.
Which makes it interesting when an outcome is decided by the admins of KoC.

I see it can end in two ways:
1) End the Age. Honestly it wouldn't matter who wins this Age at this point. The Age is tainted as it is in light of recent developments. I am not gonna say that LaCN had it & TGF would have ended #1, but I am also not going to say that Alpha could have made a come back and taken back the #1 spot.

anyway...

2) They do a rollback to before TGF was alledgedly hacked & it goes back to business as usual. Of course if that happens, all the sabs, raids, whatever made during the pause would be erased. I think this one could be something people would groan about, both sides may complain they'd have to sab all the people all over again, or mass them all over again. But at least the Age would go on & TBG would be flowing again.

But this Age as gone on for over a year, so I would think that most likely the Age would just end and a new one would begin & we can start all over again from the beginning.

I do agree with ghoul on the fact that it is a possibility that SR did it, and a possibility SR didn't do it. Just like it is a possibility that someone in LaCN did it, or didn't do it. Or that TGF reset her own account, or had someone do it for her so she could cry foul & get the Age thrown out because of the 5m TFF she lost due to SR's raids against her. That to is a possibility. But we may never know the true story unless the admins or mods decide to tell us when they are done with their investigation.

Rick
9th July 2014, 05:09 AM
On the brightside, there are plenty of mercs avaliable now. If someone could loan me 281 Gold I could afford to buy one of the sought after Attack Mercs.

Klayton_Calix
9th July 2014, 05:20 AM
On the brightside, there are plenty of mercs avaliable now. If someone could loan me 281 Gold I could afford to buy one of the sought after Attack Mercs.

LOL! Ain't that the truth!

AxEHeaD15
9th July 2014, 05:31 AM

Gold: 1,213

I got you buddy, just hit me and you can get one!

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 05:58 AM
I heard bon said in #kingsofchaos that this will be a dead age without ranks.

Can mods confirm this?

evilmiget0021
9th July 2014, 06:39 AM
Klayton, you are a dumb ass and some random noob so I won't respond to you about this more than once. Clearly you don't understand math or comprehend words, but feel free to ask a smart friend why less sabbers on an account is an advantage. It's an advantage because with certain accounts unable to sab, many sr are going to get out of sabbers ranges. I don't care about accounts like fol not getting sabbed, because they could do more damage than they can take. And if sr did do the hack, which isn't certain but is likely, then they indirectly caused accounts to get database errors.

If they ended the age with no rank, hardcore ranker chains like lgc and rofl would cry. Avoiding war all age to get no recognition. Would be priceless. Let's hope for that!

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 07:20 AM
Klayton, you are a dumb ass and some random noob so I won't respond to you about this more than once. Clearly you don't understand math or comprehend words, but feel free to ask a smart friend why less sabbers on an account is an advantage. It's an advantage because with certain accounts unable to sab, many sr are going to get out of sabbers ranges. I don't care about accounts like fol not getting sabbed, because they could do more damage than they can take. And if sr did do the hack, which isn't certain but is likely, then they indirectly caused accounts to get database errors.

If they ended the age with no rank, hardcore ranker chains like lgc and rofl would cry. Avoiding war all age to get no recognition. Would be priceless. Let's hope for that!

The only dumbass appears to be you miget. Accusing people who actually play this game for a year to win it will never risk all to reset an.already dead acc... The fucker that did this saved the spider's face... She'd be maxed sooner or later cuz this war clearly isnt going to end.

So how about you stop pointing fingers in the dark... If you want to do that lets meet in #wherewolf on IRC
The only fun thing about this game is competing... Right now any form of real competition is removed.

If you dont have proof, stfu.

evilmiget0021
9th July 2014, 07:28 AM
Aren't you too busy to play koc? But you can stalk gua and play werewolf? Go away you puss. You clearly are just vacaying to save lts. Normal people vacation when they you know, take a vacation.

"Dead account" haha. It's funny that you honestly think anyone besides sr would do this. There's a possibility, but it's small. We shall see.

Mudvayne
9th July 2014, 07:34 AM
The only dumbass appears to be you miget. Accusing people who actually play this game for a year to win it will never risk all to reset an.already dead acc... The fucker that did this saved the spider's face... She'd be maxed sooner or later cuz this war clearly isnt going to end.

So how about you stop pointing fingers in the dark... If you want to do that lets meet in #wherewolf on IRC
The only fun thing about this game is competing... Right now any form of real competition is removed.

If you dont have proof, stfu.

reading comprehension goes a long way.

And if sr did do the hack, which isn't certain but is likely, then they indirectly caused accounts to get database errors.

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense knows SR has the most to gain from this. Also considering their history its fair to accuse them, rather its right or wrong will hopefully be determined later.

Glad you can find the time to post yet couldn't even keep your account active by the way. You should probably take the stfu approach until you actually have an account on the battlefield doing something.

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 07:39 AM
Im in vac because i have to work double shifts for 5 days due to summer. Yeah i could keep my acc active but my work is pretty stressfull (already had to call 3 ambulances this month - lifeguard) so i cba to war and sab when i get home. Its turking, never denied that.

Now once again, stop accusing in the dark.

And fyi, im wasting my break to keep informed about this crap game i invested a year in.. Just to read ridiculous insinuations regarding my alliance.

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 07:46 AM
reading comprehension goes a long way.

Anyone with half an ounce of common sense knows SR has the most to gain from this. Also considering their history its fair to accuse them, rather its right or wrong will hopefully be determined later.

Glad you can find the time to post yet couldn't even keep your account active by the way. You should probably take the stfu approach until you actually have an account on the battlefield doing something.

We kicked all the cheaters 2 ages ago... So stfu.
You clearly share the same braincell with miget though... We only have to lose with shit like this. People look in our direction (i get that) and it would only be logical admins interfered at some point.

Now, continue to spread bs, i'll go back to hopefully not perform CPR lol.

AnthonyO
9th July 2014, 07:54 AM
Im getting really bored of reading posts of TheCreep, who is probably the only one who can't accept he is a turk by all definitions of the word "turk"

Krieper, I'd think majority of the posters in this thread would appreciate if you'd stop posting till your account is back active :)

Mudvayne
9th July 2014, 07:54 AM
We kicked all the cheaters 2 ages ago... So stfu.

Yet Baigo is still active.

Not saying he did anything merely pointing out you still have cheaters in SR, like every alliance.

bazza98
9th July 2014, 08:28 AM
They do a rollback to before TGF was alledgedly hacked

allegedly? are you serious!

Lord_Ezek
9th July 2014, 09:45 AM
The turk keeps on saying that TGF (spidey) will soon be maxxed anyway. From my view before the hack, LaCN Glads and DeMK will win if it takes longer. Seeing some big and most mid SR accounts are set up, they're all on their way to destruction. And TGF (spidey) already proved that she can maintain the account for a longer period during our war earlier this age.

SR surely benefited from the hack, im not sure what will happen after the admins fix the issue.

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 10:38 AM
Im getting really bored of reading posts of TheCreep, who is probably the only one who can't accept he is a turk by all definitions of the word "turk"

Krieper, I'd think majority of the posters in this thread would appreciate if you'd stop posting till your account is back active :)

Read up: I said I was busy cause of double shifts so I turked... I'm not sure in what imaginary world you live, but it's clearly easy to fabricate yr stories there.

And as for most people wanting me to shut up, i'd think so, as they are all on the same LaCN-bandwagon. (so are you, whether you like it or not xD)
Besides, I've worked 10hrs, I think i deserve some fun with yr lame theories on how SR are the bad guys in this story...

baigo blabla

yeah, unless he's in disguise he doesn't have an acc, and he is involved in 0 leadership decisions. I asked him if he was involved, he said hell no as he knows what time it costs to make an acc like that, and urged everyone to change passwords if we used the same kocpassword for other stuff (hereby I suggest y'all do the same), because it's quite probable the hacker got his/her hands on more data...

Believe what you want to believe, but don't claim this was an organized SR attack... The attack was where we killed off 5m tff the day before... Now it's just lame and I really hope TGF gets her acc back, or we just end the age and don't make ranks. The latter would even mean I'm not on the bf, I don't care... If for some reason a weirdo affiliated to SR did this, and anyone in leadership gets wind of it, be sure that mods will know about it seconds after... we despise cheaters in SR, how ironic that may sound considering a couple of ages ago (When I wasn't around, nota bene). We reported a couple of people we suspected of cheating in our chain to the mods earlier in the age, they checked them out.

Now carry on, I'll enjoy the cocktails in Turkey.

patriotis
9th July 2014, 11:11 AM
I dont have to reply but ill do it one time.
As Floydtheduck knows,ill told him that ill react other way.
After i went to Sr channel and told them that im against of the silly war sr-immortals,i know to fight but ill not fight for wrong decisions or whatever.
I went to vacation mode when we had war with immortals. I DIDNT know that after we will have a war with lacn.From immortals first day i had 2 sabs and if i would stay,i would have 1 sabber to my back, i could live.But it was my decision .Floydtheduck and Sr can tell if im telling the truth.
Also i have a family problem and ill solve it soon,whoever doesnt believe me i just dont care.

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 11:34 AM
I dont have to reply but ill do it one time.
As Floydtheduck knows,ill told him that ill react other way.
After i went to Sr channel and told them that im against of the silly war sr-immortals,i know to fight but ill not fight for wrong decisions or whatever.
I went to vacation mode when we had war with immortals. I DIDNT know that after we will have a war with lacn.From immortals first day i had 2 sabs and if i would stay,i would have 1 sabber to my back, i could live.But it was my decision .Floydtheduck and Sr can tell if im telling the truth.
Also i have a family problem and ill solve it soon,whoever doesnt believe me i just dont care.

We should meet bro... sip cocktails :p

SuitUp
9th July 2014, 11:34 AM
I find it funny that krieper the one who talks the most hasn't actually done much at all in terms of war. In age 16 during the SR v LaCN war that lasted 3 months, he sold off and wasn't active for the majority of it. Came back active towards the end to claim shit ofcourse. In the war earlier in this age well, I wasn't here but it only lasted a month. And now in the current war, he is writing us from turkville. So I'm confused as to what superb insight he has regarding war? When you say stuff like "we kicked cheaters from our chains 2 ages ago" you weren't there for it. kab etc was before your time no?

Are you sure that you would have won this war btw? Why are you so sure? What if you got tgf maxed, did you think she cared? Do you actually think lacn cares about this age? You don't think that we all value bringing down your grip over next age over our own ranks this age? You think they want to see SR reign again the next age? Please answer all of these questions for me if you are so knowledgeable.

Fact of the matter is, this was a losing war for SR and if this age continues to go on for another few months, even without tgf, let's see how many ranks we force you guys to lose in the top 20 and how much member count you guys have come age end.

SR have been jerking each other off over their initial mass but only if they knew, the majority of lacn are more than happy for this war and are willing to sacrifice their ranks this age to bring down the SR's grip on next one. You are now warring LaCN, Gladiators, DEMK, Immortals and all of your small accounts are maxed as I'm sure ours is too. But I'm not sure that SR ranking noobs stick around longer than ours does ;) Are you sure you were winning this war krieps? I counted 48 members who have gone inactive or left chain so far and we're only in day 3.

The turk keeps on saying that TGF (spidey) will soon be maxxed anyway. From my view before the hack, LaCN Glads and DeMK will win if it takes longer. Seeing some big and most mid SR accounts are set up, they're all on their way to destruction. And TGF (spidey) already proved that she can maintain the account for a longer period during our war earlier this age.

SR surely benefited from the hack, im not sure what will happen after the admins fix the issue.

Agree with every single word here.

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 11:59 AM
I find it funny that krieper the one who talks the most hasn't actually done much at all in terms of war. In age 16 during the SR v LaCN war that lasted 3 months, he sold off and wasn't active for the majority of it. Came back active towards the end to claim shit ofcourse. In the war earlier in this age well, I wasn't here but it only lasted a month. And now in the current war, he is writing us from turkville. So I'm confused as to what superb insight he has regarding war? When you say stuff like "we kicked cheaters from our chains 2 ages ago" you weren't there for it. kab etc was before your time no?

you got your facts wrong, but nice try.
I massed tgf every single day of that war you mentioned I sold off... I was maxed, so I helped people to get in range. Speeding up the inevitable, I'm sure you, as war mastermind, won't have anything against that. Once LaCN was fucked enough, I build enough stats to get my initial gold back as it was no longer of use, and got enough SA to slay TGF till that war was over.

Last war, well, considering you couldn't bother to participate I won't even defend myself, as it pretty much speaks for itself. Was pretty boring though, no real competition.

This war, yeah, I was busy but voted 'yes' on the war. I participated in the first hit, massed tgf, sabbed 4 pages, then went vac mode for 5 days due to double workshifts by day and enough stress on the job without having to nightbank and what not. I prefer to go vac, rather than to be a farm. I'm (Guess that's not really needed anymore due to TBG being shut down xD) I'll sab y'all later, now I just hope TGF gets her acc back so I can sab her daily. For now, I'm just happy I can send you a couple of postcards from Turkey ^^

As for your big mouth on the other stuff... Yr just a little sadface that you didn't hit us first. Guess yr allknowingness didn't reach far enough to realize we played you.

and one last thing... next time you beg to join SR, don't bother.
We all had a good laugh about it :p

laterz.

SuitUp
9th July 2014, 12:14 PM
next time you beg to join SR, don't bother.
We all had a good laugh about it :p

My group had a bigger laugh than you I'm sure when I came up with the plan to do that so we could get ss of GO admin panel for the script that we were making to see how it was working. Everyone knew that. ha ha ha pwnt yet again. I'm retiring my nuts.

BTW, I saw this war coming miles away, the only surprise was that SR would hit that fast. Other than that, I knew and wanted this war. We even coordinated with immortals to end our war with them early so that they can have 12 days to bank and prep their massers to declare on you.

After that it only took me hinting on GUA that Gladiators would get involved, spark some rumors. It was obvious that that SR didn't want to get warred while lacn were able to bank, Immortals weren't quite enough to force you guys to change race but they were doing some damage. So it was easier for SR to just war lacn and everyone changes their race and if asked for reason, SR can cite Gladiators.

Always 2 steps ahead of you boy.

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 12:39 PM
Always 2 steps ahead of you boy.

Lol, I know you wanted it... hence why we involved LaCN, as their lapdogs were misbehaving. Your plans are so transparent, your ego-bursts are getting more pathetic by the minute.

Why do you think we hit so fast? Literally no one was surprised when Floyd & his goonsquad jumped us, we were merely counting the days to bank towers :p Only thing that surprised me was the eagerness on their part to sell sentry, I guess he had to spread his cheeks a bit, so you were sure to allow him in glads next age, after months of trying this age :p

I knew you were full of shit when you came begging, as my factchecking on the bs you spilled came out to be full of lies. Still, it was pretty funny seeing you crawl and think you had even the slightest chance of a result. The tables have turned, and my spies have finally proven themselves better than yours ^^

SuitUp
9th July 2014, 12:43 PM
yada yada yada, I got some noobs to sab.

Mudvayne
9th July 2014, 02:52 PM
Krieper was so far ahead of everyone Im surprised he didn't vacation before the war even started.

:sneakout:

TheCreep
9th July 2014, 03:08 PM
Krieper was so far ahead of everyone Im surprised he didn't vacation before the war even started.

:sneakout:

needed yr towers first ;)

Carlos
9th July 2014, 03:08 PM
TGF still gone after the admins took care of her case. Looks like her hacking was just a big lie

bazza98
9th July 2014, 05:08 PM
Oh well, looks like we win the age ;)

Klayton_Calix
9th July 2014, 08:48 PM
allegedly? are you serious!

Yes. Allegedly. Unless you have first hand proof & knowledge that TGF was hacked & who hacked TGF's account. Or hacked KoC for that matter.

Is it possible that she got hacked? Yes.
Is it possible that she reset her own account? Yes.

You don't have definitive proof of what really happened to her account.

Mudvayne
9th July 2014, 08:59 PM
Yes. Allegedly. Unless you have first hand proof & knowledge that TGF was hacked & who hacked TGF's account. Or hacked KoC for that matter.

Anyone who thinks Spidey would sell of, reset her account then delete the LaCN alliance must have the same level of intelligence as Krieper. Hint, that ain't much.

SabTotal: 1,352,021,493,900 Gold [16145 missions]

Age totals.

evilmiget0021
9th July 2014, 09:43 PM

Hahahahahahahahahah

wait

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. LaCN get koc tattoos and love this game more than almost anything. Self sabotage over 5m tff lost? Get over yourself. They would stay til the bitter end.

Klayton_Calix
9th July 2014, 09:49 PM
It isn't a matter of getting over myself. You two just see what is in front of you. You have a biased opinion on the matter. You are not looking at it from all sides.

Did I say that she reset her account or would? No.

It is an option that is on the table that should also be considered. Doesn't mean it is what really happened. I am doing what all of you are doing, speculation of the matter.

You'd even have to consider the possibility that she was in on it in some way shape or form. A theory that she had someone do it for her so that she could conviently come home & cry foul.

Now am I right? Possibly. Possibly not. I am not an admin, so I wouldn't know. I am just a member of the community & game just like the rest of you are. So I don't expect to ever find out or hear what truly happened to her account. That's for Bon & Ta- to decide if they want to share that knowledge.

I do stand by my last post however, that if it did really happen to TGF then yes, it sucks.

Edit: I also want to point out that had this happened to Alpha, I'd say the exact same thing. I am not taking any favorites or sides
in this.

bazza98
9th July 2014, 10:37 PM

You just went full retard... Please leave.

EDIT: just saw your newest post. *facepalm*.

Thinh
9th July 2014, 11:05 PM
I hate to come out of retirement to post in this thread .. but wtf ??

SR has worked very hard for the better part of TWO YEARS to get rid of all cheaters, and we did well on that part, as any sane person would have noticed. Why would SR operate to hack TGF/KoC/whatever was hacked ? Not only that, but I know no one in the SR upper tiers capable of doing something as complicated as that.
Also, why the hell would SR risk everything to eliminate TGF (and win the age) when the age was basically won for SR since beginning 2014 ? Because when I quit 3 weeks ago, we had it in the bag .. It makes no sense.
Anyone who has talked to me knows that I play(ed) fair. Always. Myself, along with 95% of SR players, have never cheated on KoC and it really isn't right that people are accusing SR (= SR players) of cheating, when there is no proof whatsoever.

This being said, this sucks big time for TGF and LaCN. Although SR and LaCN have been rivals for ages, we (mostly) respect one another and it's a shame all of Spidey's, and all of LaCN's, hard work for over a year has been reduced to dust.

PS : @all : Cut Krieper some slack, he's been bitter since Belgium lost to effing Argentina last week :P

SuitUp
9th July 2014, 11:20 PM
SR has worked very hard for the better part of TWO YEARS to get rid of all cheaters

What about Baigo. If you guys want proof that he's still running things behind the scene, all you have to do is ask :wink: but please don't make claims that are not factual. I will give you that you did remove remove the cheaters and I won't say this set of SR members are cheaters at all.

But you making a claim saying all cheaters have been removed from SR is simply not true. Your script owner who you will obviously say remains "impartial" to every decision that is made is horseshit. Everyone has heard it time and time again from SR that Baigo is not involved yet, when any issue comes up I get a pm from him within an hour. If SR needs to settle something, hes often the one negotiating then making a post like the fod one. That's just naming a few. He's not only involved but he runs it. You can try and spin it however you like and if you want to go back and forth with me about this, we sure can...

/me waits for Baigo's pm

Carlos
9th July 2014, 11:22 PM
User Stats
Name: TheGodFather_LaCN
Commander: Niels
Alliances: La Cosa Nostra
Race: Undead
Highest Rank: 1 / 11 months ago
Army Size: 1,057
Army Morale: 2,281

So after losing 20m tff she still feels like clicking? I think someone forgot to turn something off

bazza98
9th July 2014, 11:27 PM
It's obviously an anti-LaCN hacker, and due to SR hacking us before its easy to blame (I'm not blaming anyone).
But meh, pathetic community this is :)

sets
9th July 2014, 11:38 PM
Army Morale: 2,281

So after losing 20m tff she still feels like clicking? I think someone forgot to turn something off

This is interesting.

bazza98
9th July 2014, 11:42 PM
This is interesting.
Nothing Carlos says is interesting, he picks on the dumb minded!

sets
10th July 2014, 01:06 AM
Nothing Carlos says is interesting, he picks on the dumb minded!

I would like to know the mind of someone who loses 20mil tff and thinks its a good idea to click again....

bazza98
10th July 2014, 01:27 AM
I would like to know the mind of someone who loses 20mil tff and thinks its a good idea to click again....

WE are at war, and she wants to contribute... It's hard to understand when your account loses literally everything and not want to Turk? Typical SR behavior, we don't want to give up and curl up in a ball crying ourselves to sleep.
We have nothing to lose now, and SR everything... So don't start this AC clicking bullshit :P our main just got hacked and nothing could be done about it, so might as well win this war like we were going to do with or without TGF... go back to your corner

ghoulavenger
10th July 2014, 01:47 AM
Relax, take a few breaths Bazza. He's just playing on the fact that Spidey lost everything. And if I lost my account right now I'd probably ride out to next age as an inactive. Hopefully something good happens to help compensate for these past couple days and if not, you'd do well to remember it's only a game. But have at SR all you want ;).

bazza98
10th July 2014, 01:50 AM
Relax, take a few breaths Bazza. He's just playing on the fact that Spidey lost everything. And if I lost my account right now I'd probably ride out to next age as an inactive. Hopefully something good happens to help compensate for these past couple days and if not, you'd do well to remember it's only a game. But have at SR all you want ;).

wut?

ghoulavenger
10th July 2014, 01:57 AM
You sounded overly defensive and upset. So I told you to cool down.

Blipje
10th July 2014, 02:02 AM
To get ahead of things:

Congrats to RoFL for winning this age!!!

bazza98
10th July 2014, 02:05 AM
It's a dead age, noone wins :P

ghoulavenger
10th July 2014, 02:41 AM
That's my thinking too Bazza. But until I see the end of age timer go up and see the formal announcement, the age continues. At least everything seems to be working again.

Klayton_Calix
10th July 2014, 03:57 AM
You just went full retard... Please leave.

EDIT: just saw your newest post. *facepalm*.

Make me.

Klayton_Calix
10th July 2014, 03:59 AM

That's dedication for you. TGF is dedicated to her alliance, gotta respect that.

shk-
10th July 2014, 04:03 AM
BTW, I saw this war coming miles away, the only surprise was that SR would hit that fast. Other than that, I knew and wanted this war. We even coordinated with immortals to end our war with them early so that they can have 12 days to bank and prep their massers to declare on you.

so you admit, LaCN's downfall this age was because of you, as Glads were trying to provoke SR (and finally succeeded)? maybe LaCN should find better allies next age...whenever that comes around.

one of the reasons you didnt see this coming was because we were onto who was feeding you info - was fun to make you keep thinking SR wont touch your members, who tried to provoke SR. :p too bad once we confirmed the spy, it didnt take long to work out the plans of the war.

you should learn from dragon_orb. he never opened his mouth about "you posted this on SR forums" or "you guys did this on IRC" when he (sorry his "mother") was spying on SR as the LaCN main. you still have a long ways to go before you get to that level.

to all those who keep saying SR is responsible for the hack. i will respect your opinion, but as far as is I am aware and as far as SR is concerned, SR is not responsible for the hack. I dont doubt that if SR was in LaCN's position, we would accuse LaCN too. its the result of the rivalry that has been going on since ive played with SR in age 12.

WE are at war, and she wants to contribute... It's hard to understand when your account loses literally everything and not want to Turk? Typical SR behavior, we don't want to give up and curl up in a ball crying ourselves to sleep.
We have nothing to lose now, and SR everything... So don't start this AC clicking bullshit :P our main just got hacked and nothing could be done about it, so might as well win this war like we were going to do with or without TGF... go back to your corner

unless you guys are still waiting for the admins to reply...wouldnt the best thing for spider to do right now is delete under niels? her current account is only about 1 day old. she has many people still clicking under her, and many of those are maxing the clicking list. why not have them under niels now that niels is officially your new main (until further notice)?

bazza98
10th July 2014, 05:34 AM
Does it really matter?
And its cute you think the admins would do anything about it :P

Mudvayne
10th July 2014, 07:21 AM
It isn't a matter of getting over myself. You two just see what is in front of you. You have a biased opinion on the matter. You are not looking at it from all sides.

Did I say that she reset her account or would? No.

It is an option that is on the table that should also be considered. Doesn't mean it is what really happened. I am doing what all of you are doing, speculation of the matter.

You'd even have to consider the possibility that she was in on it in some way shape or form. A theory that she had someone do it for her so that she could conviently come home & cry foul.

Now am I right? Possibly. Possibly not. I am not an admin, so I wouldn't know. I am just a member of the community & game just like the rest of you are. So I don't expect to ever find out or hear what truly happened to her account. That's for Bon & Ta- to decide if they want to share that knowledge.

I do stand by my last post however, that if it did really happen to TGF then yes, it sucks.

Edit: I also want to point out that had this happened to Alpha, I'd say the exact same thing. I am not taking any favorites or sides
in this.

Sure its possible she reset and randomly sold off her own account. Its also possible dinosaurs are still alive in the center of the earth. Doesn't mean you won't be called an idiot for thinking it.

nel5on
10th July 2014, 08:26 AM
That's dedication for you. TGF is dedicated to her alliance, gotta respect that.

spidey values clicking over anything else .. i remember last age, i think it was krieper made a hit on her for about 4 hours gold .. and yet she was actually online .. clicking as her morale was going up constantly for hours after wards, now that is dedication to clicking!

bloodpirate
10th July 2014, 08:35 AM
kudos to her .

cottonball
10th July 2014, 10:28 AM

hahahaha Da Fuk? Are you kidding me? you did lose your account, restarted and started clicking again... we'd have preferred you "ride out to next age as an inactive"

Mudvayne
10th July 2014, 10:37 AM
Your spies successfully enter patriotis's armory undetected, and destroy 5363 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter patriotis's armory undetected, and destroy 5376 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Welcome back Patrioturk.

djversuz None 2 hours ago

****ing noobs !

burn in hell you ****

Also seems one of your officers is very, very upset.

SuitUp
10th July 2014, 11:48 AM
haha shk you don't even make sense. I just said I saw it coming so I'm confused with what you are even trying to say. You're sounding abit paranoid with the info feeding stuff. I hope you had as much fun imagining all the things you said, as I do watching sr member count fall. But nice to see you made a GUA account for the sole purpose of making that nonsensical post.

fyi 57 members have gone inactive/left SR and counting :wink:

Carlos
10th July 2014, 12:03 PM
haha shk you don't even make sense. I just said I saw it coming so I'm confused with what you are even trying to say. You're sounding abit paranoid with the info feeding stuff. I hope you had as much fun imagining all the things you said, as I do watching sr member count fall. But nice to see you made a GUA account for the sole purpose of making that nonsensical post.

fyi 57 members have gone inactive/left SR and counting :wink:

57? You are aware that your main, for x reason, didn't even last one day right? Funny how after all this years clean players like dt, dank, bon or ta never got hacked. It's always the same ones being targeted lol

SuitUp
10th July 2014, 12:11 PM
57? You are aware that your main, for x reason, didn't even last one day right?

Ofcourse I do but could SR claim it was because of them? Unless they want to be credited for all of that, they can't really say much besides the initial mass. TGF is gone and it is an injustice but there are no quitters here.

Thanks
10th July 2014, 01:23 PM
Spiderwomans old age catching up to her I see. Did she even consider her alliances hard work before selfishly resetting her own account?

Anyone who thinks SR would do this is an idiot. Messing with their rivals main account is a sure way to get their own banned and I am sure baigo or any leader of SR would of considered that and obviously just continued the age until they won.

It seems much more likely someone would try to make it seem as if SR did it to try and get them punished.

UMIST
10th July 2014, 01:41 PM
Spiderwomans old age catching up to her I see. Did she even consider her alliances hard work before selfishly resetting her own account?

Anyone who thinks SR would do this is an idiot. Messing with their rivals main account is a sure way to get their own banned and I am sure baigo or any leader of SR would of considered that and obviously just continued the age until they won.

It seems much more likely someone would try to make it seem as if SR did it to try and get them punished.

You make just one post and that do a silly one. Spider would never do this. It is stupid to think that. Why would someone who has clicked a lot this age and banked a lot and had a number 1 account decide to sell off her own account and reset? No one would do that.

What is possible is that someone outside SR who has a grudge with LaCN did it. Someone who wanted to do it for fun I guess. An SR member could also have done it.

But, defo no way would Spidey do it. Not a chance

FloydTheDuck
10th July 2014, 01:47 PM
.... I am sure baigo or any leader of SR would of considered that and obviously just continued the age until they won.

..would have* considered...

Also, SR probably wasn't going to finish first. That's why they had 3 of their accounts turk to preserve value so they could sell off later. I know LaCN wouldn't have won, but ROFL probably would have come up and finished above Alpha.
With TGF eliminated from the game, plus the 3 turks preserving their value for sell-off, it boosts SR chances at maintaining #1

Also, there isn't really a "risk of getting banned" by hacking someone. Without having access to ISP logs, there's no way to trace who the hacker is because if they're smart enough to use SQL injection or password cracking techniques then they are smart enough to use proxies from different countries. I doubt the admins, even if they decided to take the energy and try, would be able to find who the hacker is. So let's quit the conjecture and move back to talking about the war.

Your spies successfully enter Sigma-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 8895 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

chaser1
10th July 2014, 03:14 PM
Regardless of who did it. This is why the game is dying a slow miserable death. If someone actually dedicates the time to actually try and win. Someone will cheat, hack or circumvent the game to screw them over.

ZAR
10th July 2014, 05:25 PM
No one will win this Age, as this Age is never going to end :D

thealmightyfish
10th July 2014, 05:37 PM
Shit happens. Life goes on.

Krelian
10th July 2014, 06:16 PM
Thanks for the fun read.

cottonball
10th July 2014, 06:59 PM
You make just one post and that do a silly one. Spider would never do this. It is stupid to think that. Why would someone who has clicked a lot this age and banked a lot and had a number 1 account decide to sell off her own account and reset? No one would do that.

Short of being Rank #1, ghoulavenger did it.. hahaha.. and I think he was likely the top clicker in teh game..

anyway... I think it's funny that everyone jumps to the conclusion that the game was hacked... did it every occur to you that maybe there was just a system failure and data got corrupted? I mean... active admins could have restored the lost data, but we all know our admins are worthless...

It would be nice to have Bon tell us.. yes, it was a hack or it was just a failure...

ghoulavenger
10th July 2014, 07:14 PM
Short of being Rank #1, ghoulavenger did it.. hahaha.. and I think he was likely the top clicker in teh game..

Yeah I deleted my account this age, but I did it with the intent of not coming back this age. To reset my account and just play over from this point is a completely different worm. And at the time I think I was the top clicker, but I don't think so anymore. I'm only a couple hundred thousand behind though, probably.

TGF was hacked if nothing else. I do believe the game was hacked, but I don't have conclusive evidence it wasn't just a DB failure. Until stated otherwise the game was hacked.

wetteddy
10th July 2014, 09:30 PM
TGF was hacked if nothing else. I do believe the game was hacked, but I don't have conclusive evidence it wasn't just a DB failure. Until stated otherwise the game was hacked.

gua always gives me a laugh, breaks up my sometimes boring day

i did find this interesting

DC claims his account was hacked, maybe he was testing it out
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?94557-SR-vs-LaCN&p=1471361&viewfull=1#post1471361

FloydTheDuck claims that it would be easy to do
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?94557-SR-vs-LaCN&p=1471450&viewfull=1#post1471450

suppose we will never know, unless the mods/admins care to enlighten us

SuitUp
10th July 2014, 09:54 PM
Yes when I was hacked I was 9th in ranking, same exact style as this except it ended up with a name change too. I think and had the 5th highest tff in LaCN at the time. Funny how it's never SR who gets hacked these days but I guess that's how it works when you have Baigo on your side :wink: :wink: Now the least we can do is take his chain down.

SabTotal: 1,052,336,096,500 Gold [10216 missions](4%) # 6

evilmiget0021
10th July 2014, 10:35 PM
Day 1:

Your spies successfully enter Alpha-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 20496 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpha-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 20444 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Today:
Your spies successfully enter Alpha-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 18340 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Alpha-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 18294 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Krieper better come back and sell to you soon, that's a big aat drop for the best account in the game. I won't take all the credit, but thanks for padding my sab stats so I can catch everyone else that kicked my arse first war.

UMIST
10th July 2014, 11:54 PM

anyway... I think it's funny that everyone jumps to the conclusion that the game was hacked... did it every occur to you that maybe there was just a system failure and data got corrupted? I mean... active admins could have restored the lost data, but we all know our admins are worthless...

It would be nice to have Bon tell us.. yes, it was a hack or it was just a failure...

The game was hacked. Bon admitted it on mirc

TheCreep
11th July 2014, 02:31 AM
Spidey got the easy way out... a nice hacker would have just killed off the game and removed the opium from the junkies.. now i got to login again without having the pleasure of sabbing the spider :(

cruel.

Edit: Guess i still sab her

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of TheGodFather_LaCN's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Succesfully Logged. You've sabbed a total of 35,816,000,000 Gold from TheGodFather_LaCN!

Blipje
11th July 2014, 03:25 AM
Spidey got the easy way out... a nice hacker would have just killed off the game and removed the opium from the junkies.. now i got to login again without having the pleasure of sabbing the spider :(

cruel.

Edit: Guess i still sab her

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 8 of TheGodFather_LaCN's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter TheGodFather_LaCN's armory undetected, and destroy 8 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Succesfully Logged. You've sabbed a total of 35,816,000,000 Gold from TheGodFather_LaCN!

The least you guys could do is take her off the sablist and let her be...

Kurupt_Entity
11th July 2014, 03:32 AM
Kuruption-NGF 160,702,950,000 24 hour sab total

w/ NGF in top 10 sabbers

vlad_dracusorul 138,796,200,000

bogdanel--ngf 113,073,400,000

:laughing:

Now getting more serious, meme's about koc atvm!

http://www.mememaker.net/meme/the-amount-of-spy-on-those-demk-accounts-is-too-damn-high DEMK, you do good!
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/what-if-tgf-logged-in-and-reset-her-own-account Conspiracy theorist Klayton_Calix
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/there-goes-another-15k-of-my-damn-towers My feel
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/game-got-hacked-so...-sr Damn SR
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/game-hacked-major-acccount-reset-nobody-cares-the-age-has-lasted-more-than-a-yea Admins attitude! Gotta love em!
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/a-quick-pick-of-evilmiget0021-sabbing-alphas-aat Evilmiget0021, clearly making a mess of himself. Change yo pants bro...
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/sr-vs-lacn-2-now-i-can-sit-do-nothing-relevant-rank-even-harder ROFL

Look & laugh! :rolleyes:

Mudvayne
11th July 2014, 04:35 AM
Your spies successfully enter Krieper-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 7710 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Krieper-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 7690 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:whistilin

http://www.mememaker.net/meme/the-amount-of-spy-on-those-demk-accounts-is-too-damn-high DEMK, you do good!

Hahahah thanks Kurupt :D

bazza98
11th July 2014, 05:21 AM

w/ NGF in top 10 sabbers

http://www.mememaker.net/meme/what-if-tgf-logged-in-and-reset-her-own-account Conspiracy theorist Klayton_Calix
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/game-hacked-major-acccount-reset-nobody-cares-the-age-has-lasted-more-than-a-yea Admins attitude! Gotta love em!
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/a-quick-pick-of-evilmiget0021-sabbing-alphas-aat Evilmiget0021, clearly making a mess of himself. Change yo pants bro...
http://www.mememaker.net/meme/sr-vs-lacn-2-now-i-can-sit-do-nothing-relevant-rank-even-harder ROFL

Always love your input :P

AxEHeaD15
11th July 2014, 09:23 AM

w/ NGF in top 10 sabbers

Best post in the thread....besides anything I say ofc.

FloydTheDuck
11th July 2014, 10:13 AM

hahaha, that's awesome... nothing for Immortals? :(

SuitUp
11th July 2014, 12:30 PM
haha kurupt always with classics.

Except maybe you can tell bogdanel that with 400b SA, he should aim for higher

13 hours ago bogdanel--ngf attack 8,936,228 Gold stolen 433 548 287,515,405,182 24,172,563,905

SabTotal: 1,104,060,346,500 Gold [10406 missions](4%) # 6

Fernando
11th July 2014, 04:21 PM
17:19 macmoney fuck you and DC for getting me into this shit

QQ'ed hard.

SuitUp
11th July 2014, 04:29 PM
macmoney (not active) <--- pwned.

TheCreep
11th July 2014, 05:25 PM
macmoney (not active) <--- pwned.

We killed him!!!!

SuitUp
12th July 2014, 02:27 AM
Actually krieper, I sent mac to the same resort as you in Turkey. He messaged me today saying "it's lovely, no wonder creepnub comes here all the time..."

SabTotal: 1,171,101,946,500 Gold [10768 missions](4%) # 6

nel5on
12th July 2014, 04:22 AM
hahaha, that's awesome... nothing for Immortals? :(

who?

Blipje
12th July 2014, 04:28 AM
who?

omgomgomg~! like if you dont know :rofl:

Mudvayne
12th July 2014, 09:19 AM
hour ago beast2013 (not active) Sabotage 25 10
2 hours ago beast2013 (not active) Sabotage 25 13
2 hours ago beast2013 (not active) Sabotage 25 4
2 hours ago beast2013 (not active) Sabotage 25 11
2 hours ago beast2013 (not active) Sabotage 25 3
2 hours ago beast2013 (not active) Sabotage 1 0

Rage quit after realizing he didn't have enough spy to sab me.

FloydTheDuck
12th July 2014, 11:47 PM
Floyd
Total sabbed this age (using Deadfish) - 1,851,856,200,800 | Missions : 4,045
1,202,530,100,000 sabbed this week (since war started)

Hoshi
2,148,239,730,900 | Missions : 5,006
1,381,176,250,000 sabbed this week.

Kurupt_Entity
13th July 2014, 03:18 AM
Kuruption-NGF War diary... Insert Unicorn here ---->

Day 6-

I can still sab Thegodfather_LaCN & I have successfully grew away from her spy. The race switch to elves has certainly paid off.

Some enemies have become confused, scared & some are asking fair questions

Toppertje None 1 day ago Hello deer sir, can I has join uare ailiance? - Sure you can join uare alliance, hell you can own it if you create it.
Flash_Bang not in lacn 2 days ago Im not in LACN anymore can you tell your leader to take me off the list. - I don't have skype to tell him, can only Pm so can't help you sorry :(
CORFIGRE None 24 hours ago Why did you sab me??- Why did i sab that guy? I just don't know myself anymore.

Some enemies have turned to religion & have attempted to perform miracles, witness it!-

3 minutes ago flyingfury Sabotage 1 0 Spy Rating 19,607,225,879 VS Sentry Rating 17,945,975,664,348

Don't Stop, believing! Woah oh ah!

evilmiget0021 None 2 days ago No way that was worth it :P - If you weren't being the dick sabbing my Lt's it wouldn't have been worth it!

To floyd http://www.mememaker.net/meme/fuck-immortals-let-glad-destroy-them-their-not-our-problem-immortals-truced-thei - Immortals - always a problem... from kurupt

Kuruption-NGF 126,585,000,000 24 hour sabs Age total- 1,213,320,441,400

SR seems to be smashing it this weekend with more maxings & less accounts to sab myself... great job... i guess :missu:

Blipje
13th July 2014, 04:32 AM
Kuruption-NGF War diary... Insert Unicorn here ---->

Day 6-

I can still sab Thegodfather_LaCN & I have successfully grew away from her spy. The race switch to elves has certainly paid off.

Some enemies have become confused, scared & some are asking fair questions

Toppertje None 1 day ago Hello deer sir, can I has join uare ailiance? - Sure you can join uare alliance, hell you can own it if you create it.
Flash_Bang not in lacn 2 days ago Im not in LACN anymore can you tell your leader to take me off the list. - I don't have skype to tell him, can only Pm so can't help you sorry :(
CORFIGRE None 24 hours ago Why did you sab me??- Why did i sab that guy? I just don't know myself anymore.

Some enemies have turned to religion & have attempted to perform miracles, witness it!-

3 minutes ago flyingfury Sabotage 1 0 Spy Rating 19,607,225,879 VS Sentry Rating 17,945,975,664,348

Don't Stop, believing! Woah oh ah!

evilmiget0021 None 2 days ago No way that was worth it :P - If you weren't being the dick sabbing my Lt's it wouldn't have been worth it!

To floyd http://www.mememaker.net/meme/fuck-immortals-let-glad-destroy-them-their-not-our-problem-immortals-truced-thei - Immortals - always a problem... from kurupt

Kuruption-NGF 126,585,000,000 24 hour sabs Age total- 1,213,320,441,400

SR seems to be smashing it this weekend with more maxings & less accounts to sab myself... great job... i guess :missu:

I hope you got a good laugh :)

7 seconds ago Kuruption-NGF Attack defended 564 2,728 96,970,294,831 87,857,361,450

NOW STOP USING MY NAME ON GUA OR MORE RAIDS WILL FOLLOW!

nel5on
13th July 2014, 04:37 AM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 1594 of FloydTheDuck's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter FloydTheDuck's armory undetected, and destroy 1594 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

going to start calling you "Floydthesittingduck" soon ;) from 12t sentry, 5t spy a few weeks ago to now have 500b sentry and 6t spy WTG bro!

blaazed420
13th July 2014, 04:52 AM
Floyd your sab stats are not even from just this war lol you are sabbing high aats from LGC and who knows what else as well.

Same with mudvayne hoshi dc pretty much all of you are posting big numbers saying "just from this war guise!!!"

Lol.

Scrubs :)

evilmiget0021
13th July 2014, 05:54 AM
Blazed noob, muddy said his were full age stats. For us, our two biggest wars have been SR. But yeah, sabbing SR even without Alpha and Shara is still a couple hundred billion sabs per day, so just think of us as sabbing the value of that Mexican druglord rich dude from the Mexican/Romanian alliance every day :p

nel5on
13th July 2014, 06:38 AM
haha, well with how high AATs are its understandable, ive been inactive all age pretty much bar the last few weeks and even ive managed to go from 0 - 100b sabbed in this war alone.

evil .. when is everyone from from lacn gonna join under you? its quite ironic that lacn's 2 best accounts are DEMK :P

bazza98
13th July 2014, 07:20 AM
haha, well with how high AATs are its understandable, ive been inactive all age pretty much bar the last few weeks and even ive managed to go from 0 - 100b sabbed in this war alone.

evil .. when is everyone from from lacn gonna join under you? its quite ironic that lacn's 2 best accounts are DEMK :P

You were forgetting about the one that was hacked... mild inconvenience isn't it?
Why havn't you turked yet?

Mudvayne
13th July 2014, 07:52 AM
Floyd your sab stats are not even from just this war lol you are sabbing high aats from LGC and who knows what else as well.

Same with mudvayne hoshi dc pretty much all of you are posting big numbers saying "just from this war guise!!!"

Lol.

Actually I've sabbed a grand total of 2 non SR since this war started.

SabTotal: 1,822,537,517,900 Gold

Was around 900bil prior to the start of the war, give or take a few billion. So over half of my total has came from this war alone, along with about 400bil from the previous SR war. For those of your at home who struggle with math that means roughly 72% of my total sabs for the age are from SR.

Always find it ironic when people for the other side try to call BS on sab totals, I've been visiting your armories everyday so chances are I know the value your chain has better than you do. Jut imagine what those totals would be if Patrioturk, Krieper, Archies and others could stay away from their Turkey vacations.

blaazed420
13th July 2014, 08:16 AM
I'm not on either side of this war I'm in an alliance being sabbed by you guys because they're getting maxed so now they have nothing more to lose so they sab innocent people not involved in the war.

If you only sabbed 2 people from not Sr ... I was one of them, who is the other? :)

nel5on
13th July 2014, 08:56 AM
You were forgetting about the one that was hacked... mild inconvenience isn't it?
Why havn't you turked yet?

mild convenience? what are you talking about? niels was the worst choice for a main trickle IMO and yes, evil is the best account lacn currently have. ive never turked from any war, im sabbing everybody i possibly can, as well as giving gold to others to do the same. i suggest you spend a little more time doing just that instead of running your mouth on here as usual :)

Mudvayne
13th July 2014, 09:22 AM
I'm not on either side of this war I'm in an alliance being sabbed by you guys because they're getting maxed so now they have nothing more to lose so they sab innocent people not involved in the war.

If you only sabbed 2 people from not Sr ... I was one of them, who is the other? :)

I blame Fernando. That damn Mexican asked me too. Considering the pride of his entire country was knocked out of the World Cup he needs our sympathies.

1 day ago tinri attack 155,811,945 Gold stolen

The other one.

FloydTheDuck
13th July 2014, 02:52 PM

Lol.

I was going to show my calc's and prove you wrong, but it's not worth my time.

Edit: Pretty similar to what mud said.

bazza98
13th July 2014, 03:38 PM
mild convenience? what are you talking about? niels was the worst choice for a main trickle IMO and yes, evil is the best account lacn currently have. ive never turked from any war, im sabbing everybody i possibly can, as well as giving gold to others to do the same. i suggest you spend a little more time doing just that instead of running your mouth on here as usual :)

Have you been under a rock for the last week?

TheCreep
13th July 2014, 05:43 PM

Who is this 'niels' guy?

SuitUp
13th July 2014, 10:07 PM
http://lacnfamily.com/MOB/farm.php

Free SR farmlist.

SabTotal: 1,225,902,608,500 Gold [11132 missions](4%) # 5

Blipje
14th July 2014, 12:50 AM
17 minutes ago Tettingske Attack defended 2,126 2,277 718,314,874,839 94,367,872,971
17 minutes ago Tettingske Attack defended 6,162 5,943 649,168,720,593 94,898,723,422

Welcome back on the Battlefield. Nice losses there human.

Mudvayne
14th July 2014, 05:56 AM

It took years of practice, lots of patience and even some Chinese Water Torture but I was finally able to turn evilmiget from his ranker ways and successfully taught him to build a war account. Like Journey says don't stop believing, I knew deep down he had the spirit of a warrior trying to fight its way out.

Fernando
14th July 2014, 09:41 AM
40 minutes ago Archies (not active) Sabotage 2 1

Awesome warrior

TheCreep
14th July 2014, 10:46 AM
40 minutes ago Archies (not active) Sabotage 2 1

Awesome warrior

he's on a vacation with macmoney. They shared a taxi.

Turking is so bad, those people should feel ashamed that they don't have koc as #1 on their life-priority list!!!

:backoff:

on a less serious note:

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 1884 of Gero's weapons of type Lookout Tower.

Your spies successfully enter Gero's armory undetected, and destroy 1884 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Succesfully Logged. You've sabbed a total of 9,323,950,000 Gold from Gero!

my most favorite LaCN player has returned from the land of cocktails & shows his turtleskillz... he even brought me a turkey-souvenir:

1 hour ago Gero 1,479,844,406 Gold stolen

thanks a lot!:deadhorse:

GwyliTje
14th July 2014, 02:28 PM
Nice hit Krieper, here's a little bit of my awesome slaying during this war, I admit last two hits on shara weren't that big, but doesn't mean they're not good, it kills a bunch of coverts, which is goood ^^

8 hours ago Sharabash-SR 29,463,039 Gold stolen 3,571 10,685 239,875,988,763 376,951,234,621
8 hours ago Sigma-SR 498,536,346 Gold stolen 2,935 8,948 182,430,812,557 342,723,891,726
9 hours ago Sigma-SR 408,210,364 Gold stolen 1,580 4,686 175,193,000,537 335,830,318,787
9 hours ago Sharabash-SR 73,573,269 Gold stolen 1,958 8,425 289,310,298,740 308,843,317,561
1 day ago Sigma-SR 272,140,102 Gold stolen 3,306 10,615 272,142,303,619 342,675,134,176
1 day ago Krieper-SR 89,823,669 Gold stolen 16,391 10,647 270,826,505,426 368,827,106,321
1 day ago Sharabash-SR 443,930,795 Gold stolen 1,790 4,088 169,597,669,907 323,532,043,032
1 day ago Revenge-SR 249,783,089 Gold stolen 3,388 2,384 56,227,994,080 367,813,738,987
1 day ago Krieper-SR 710,307,995 Gold stolen 14,098 7,845 218,415,357,194 341,124,658,143
1 day ago Sigma-SR 541,002,614 Gold stolen 1,656 5,459 248,018,237,147 303,824,069,348
2 days ago Sigma-SR 781,168,004 Gold stolen 1,662 5,174 256,218,860,497 329,105,727,163
2 days ago Krieper-SR 815,340,743 Gold stolen 19,933 14,871 259,490,896,014 290,104,492,653
2 days ago Krieper-SR 452,595,758 Gold stolen 9,651 4,622 261,783,152,756 438,377,822,119
2 days ago Kuruption-NGF 518,766,511 Gold stolen 618 1,686 96,476,391,258 379,562,046,090
2 days ago Kuruption-NGF 784,752,445 Gold stolen 516 1,056 86,527,622,454 453,066,714,215
2 days ago Sharabash-SR 435,519,543 Gold stolen 2,765 6,928 174,732,430,573 335,066,499,518
3 days ago Krieper-SR 489,374,439 Gold stolen 17,175 7,675 322,420,841,682 557,350,326,100
3 days ago Sigma-SR 704,444,255 Gold stolen 3,471 5,673 365,134,638,505 498,491,005,092
3 days ago Sharabash-SR 1,077,979,534 Gold stolen 3,782 5,668 186,388,428,565 509,743,373,535
3 days ago Krieper-SR 501,203,825 Gold stolen 17,962 9,125 356,242,406,133 519,351,876,496
4 days ago patriotis 551,374,744 Gold stolen 2,405 6,323 363,189,272,530 444,692,470,929
4 days ago patriotis 512,759,004 Gold stolen 3,461 9,620 410,603,293,525 472,688,917,138
4 days ago Revenge-SR 507,908,123 Gold stolen 4,220 2,155 92,095,243,110 568,930,808,341
4 days ago Sharabash-SR 412,158,616 Gold stolen 4,449 8,675 303,695,824,311 466,711,358,392
4 days ago Sharabash-SR 730,720,139 Gold stolen 2,237 3,272 257,638,940,608 524,953,194,664
4 days ago Sigma-SR 643,589,209 Gold stolen 8,567 13,135 354,796,736,069 419,206,539,313
4 days ago Sharabash-SR 474,378,760 Gold stolen 4,178 7,501 284,432,319,113 463,506,935,383
4 days ago Revenge-SR 545,012,737 Gold stolen 3,909 2,593 106,366,108,898 501,537,119,565
5 days ago Revenge-SR 484,810,843 Gold stolen 3,958 2,232 88,919,242,749 487,204,119,021
6 days ago Kuruption-NGF 658,439,002 Gold stolen 1,540 2,336 110,600,597,382 628,288,014,147
6 days ago Kuruption-NGF 807,924,037 Gold stolen 1,804 2,844 109,273,096,747 594,976,356,595
6 days ago Thallon 411,536,141 Gold stolen 841 950 73,809,024,199 498,720,432,036

SuitUp
14th July 2014, 03:04 PM
I love how SR are passing around their alliance tag like hotcakes to make it seem like it hasn't taken a hit. Truth of the matter, bunch of accounts are already fucked and in a few weeks time, I doubt they would even be logging in much anymore. On top of that, 4m of shara's tff been killed, kriepers tff is falling too. Pretty sure we have costed SR #2 & #3 already and the longer rofl, lgc are able to bank their full day's tbg as humans taking no damage, they are stealing more and more ranks.

My Sig from now on:

13:56 mindmonkey DC i swear you never run low on turns
13:56 mindmonkey you just keep hitting them hard

evilmiget0021
14th July 2014, 03:21 PM
I love how SR are passing around their alliance tag like hotcakes to make it seem like it hasn't taken a hit. Truth of the matter, bunch of accounts are already fucked and in a few weeks time, I doubt they would even be logging in much anymore. On top of that, 4m of shara's tff been killed, kriepers tff is falling too. Pretty sure we have costed SR #2 & #3 already and the longer rofl, lgc are able to bank their full day's tbg as humans taking no damage, they are stealing more and more ranks.

Maybe SR should drag in RoFL and LGC too to keep their ranks! Mad respect if so.

What is this guy's deal? http://www.kingsofchaos.com/stats.php?id=4488395 Megaturk and now selling all to sentry? Thanks for doing what we couldn't in weeks!

EDIT: Archies and Krieper turked again. It's different when you are too busy to play, but you two are just to scared to lose your LTs. Lame. If I vacay mode, it will be because I am away and not able to even bank, let alone sab a list haha. There's turking, and then there's turking.

GwyliTje
14th July 2014, 03:48 PM
4 minutes ago Alpha-SR 1,465,298,192 Gold stolen 1,655 12,877 312,182,144,706 380,791,967,873

another good slaying hit :D

SuitUp
14th July 2014, 03:54 PM
that Lacn wouldn't even accept a surrender.

Fixed it for you :wink:

Mudvayne
14th July 2014, 04:07 PM
I hope to someday love someone as much as Krieper loves his lookout towers.

Sabbers-World
14th July 2014, 04:22 PM
Krieper, you lost the tiny little respect you had in this game. Why are you even playing, just quit. No honor left but hey you will save some LTs. Congratz
And SR you suck at sabbing really

AnthonyO
14th July 2014, 05:18 PM
Everybody loves Krieper <3

ghoulavenger
14th July 2014, 05:18 PM
Krieper-SR (not active)

You know Krieper if you wanted to take a permanent vacation to turkey, why didn't you just leave the alliance like a sane rational person would do? Enjoy your stay.

SuitUp
14th July 2014, 05:26 PM
he's on a vacation with macmoney. They shared a taxi.

What's your usual mode of transportation there? Because if it's flying, you probably racked up crazy mileage by now.

TheCreep
14th July 2014, 05:33 PM
Krieper-SR (not active)

Why did I turk this time? (multiple choice question)

A: I am too busy atm for anything like koc, but i don't want to completely quit so I go vac now and then between calmer periods
B: I love my towers too much
C: I drank too much rhum this weekend with my co-workers, and still can't walk straight
D: I have basketball practices coming up, after working double shifts at work again this week
E: I love to troll, and looking at the reactions, it worked

hint... they are all true xD

see you in 6 days fruitcakes!! Let's hope they end the age before i get back!!

bazza98
14th July 2014, 06:24 PM
Damn I missed the cheating accusation :'(

Poor creeper, everyone bullying him

TheCreep
14th July 2014, 07:26 PM
Damn I missed the cheating accusation :'(

Poor creeper, everyone bullying him

Cheating accusations are bad, sorry world!

And don't pity me, bazza... I know where they come from. Most of them have been bullied all their life (DC still is, as he's still in senior-high i think).
It's ok, I heard mudvayne has a nice psychologist and Floyd confessed to me in private that he still cries in his sleep, but finally got over his fear of the toilet flush! I worry a bit for Ghoul, but NWO had a remarkable recovery from his breakdown in 2005! Keep it up guys!

Air-temperature in Istanbul atm = 29C, and tomorrow we're going to sail the Bosporus!
Greetings,
K, M & A

FloydTheDuck
14th July 2014, 07:28 PM
Krieper-SR (not active)

You know Krieper if you wanted to take a permanent vacation to turkey, why didn't you just leave the alliance like a sane rational person would do? Enjoy your stay.

Because he's hoping for a top rank in SR next age. With a5, ele, and I can't remember who else moving out... it leaves room for promotion! Maybe he's hoping to have Shara under him...

TheCreep
14th July 2014, 07:44 PM
Because he's hoping for a top rank in SR next age. With a5, ele, and I can't remember who else moving out... it leaves room for promotion! Maybe he's hoping to have Shara under him...

You got me all figured out xD

I'll be sure to play this dead game for another 12-15 months..

Lolol

ghoulavenger
14th July 2014, 07:48 PM
Slap me round and call me Susan but that doesn't make much sense Floyd. Why would you put a turk on the top of the promotion ladder. The only way it could possibly make sense is if Krieper was doing SR a service by turking. Considering that Krieper might sell to Alpha I can see that being possible, but he could just as well leave the alliance, and sell to Alpha anyway. Assuming that this was the case, the irony is that if the age ends while he's off turking somewhere he can't sell to Alpha.

SuitUp
14th July 2014, 08:37 PM
Lol @ krieper saying things.... Failing all his punchlines hardcore.

FloydTheDuck
14th July 2014, 09:53 PM
the irony is that if the age ends while he's off turking somewhere he can't sell to Alpha.

That's precisely what I think he/they are doing. Hence why he did a 3 day vaca originally.

bazza98
14th July 2014, 10:49 PM
Cheating accusations are bad, sorry world!

And don't pity me, bazza... I know where they come from. Most of them have been bullied all their life (DC still is, as he's still in senior-high i think).
It's ok, I heard mudvayne has a nice psychologist and Floyd confessed to me in private that he still cries in his sleep, but finally got over his fear of the toilet flush! I worry a bit for Ghoul, but NWO had a remarkable recovery from his breakdown in 2005! Keep it up guys!

Air-temperature in Istanbul atm = 29C, and tomorrow we're going to sail the Bosporus!
Greetings,
K, M & A

I'm here for you buddy, you and your gold. if you wanna sell off to me

SuitUp
15th July 2014, 02:12 AM
Vlad's stats:

SA: 96,282,052,251 14s
DA: 656,808,409 14s
Spy: 7,288,042,886,253 1m
Sentry: 44,384,212,721 7m

/me waves goodbye to another account...

a5ryninja
15th July 2014, 06:40 AM
Vlad's stats:

Damn now it looks like every other LaCN account.

/me waves goodbye to all LaCN accounts

Sonny89
15th July 2014, 06:59 AM
Total Sabbed: 1,000,478,926,100

Today Sabbed: 82,240,250,000

Mudvayne
15th July 2014, 07:06 AM
E: I love to troll, and looking at the reactions, it worked

That may be the single dumbest Turking excuse I've ever had the displeasure of hearing. If it will help your fragile ego I would be more than happy to troll you while your account is on the battlefield, sadly that hasn't happened much.

nel5on
15th July 2014, 07:06 AM
Vlad's stats:

hmm, just like NWO, Floyd, whitewulf_lacn, bazza, stoicrhox .. yeah i see what you mean

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 1344 of FloydTheDuck's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter FloydTheDuck's armory undetected, and destroy 1344 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x 2

ive not seen as much of a capitulation since brazil played germany a few days ago...

bazza98
15th July 2014, 07:12 AM

You havn't seen sharas account or RCs? all you're sell off accounts gone! If ROLF don't win this age, they are just as bad as lgc :S

hmm, just like NWO, Floyd, whitewulf_lacn, bazza, stoicrhox .. yeah i see what you mean

Well to be honest, i never really had a good warring account XD But atleast i mattered in this war, who are you?

a5ryninja
15th July 2014, 07:19 AM
You havn't seen sharas account or RCs? all you're sell off accounts gone! If ROLF don't win this age, they are just as bad as lgc :S

Well to be honest, i never really had a good warring account XD But atleast i mattered in this war, who are you?

RC's? Did you check his chain lol. Go do your homework before you post stuff. :P

Every one of your posts reeks with bitterness

Coz sweet stuff causes diabetes :P

nel5on
15th July 2014, 07:24 AM

you mattered? this is only like day 7 and your account is destroyed .. im still going and you will see me in your logs :)

Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 2 spies to attempt to sabotage 1675 of StoicRhox's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter StoicRhox's armory undetected, and destroy 1675 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x2

these big AAT's with no sentry seem a little silly .. i wonder if they enjoy getting dry shafted?

Blipje
15th July 2014, 08:10 AM
Another One Bites The Dust

RIP: vlad_dracusorul

Fernando
15th July 2014, 08:13 AM

SR has the upper hand, so plenty have sold to maximize damage. Seems to be rather effective since it is still forcing SR accounts to sell all their shit just like vlad did. Or maybe he just nerdraged as usual, flip a coin.

Also: 4 hours ago patriotis (not active) Sabotage :worship2:

I still don't understand what's with nel5ons bashing, he's spent the last 2 ages hopping from sr to lacn and viceversa.:<3:

TheCreep
15th July 2014, 10:35 AM
I still don't understand what's with nel5ons bashing, he's spent the last 2 ages hopping from sr to lacn and viceversa.:<3:

funny, coming from a guy who spent the better part of this year bending over for DC, aka mister chainhopper.

You havn't seen sharas account or RCs?

Funny.. He's been in immortals since, like, forever after we decided he was getting a bit delusional.
So don't credit yrself too much for wrecking his account, we had that honor ^^
although i do hope you are massing him atm, lol

That may be the single dumbest Turking excuse I've ever had the displeasure of hearing. If it will help your fragile ego I would be more than happy to troll you while your account is on the battlefield, sadly that hasn't happened much.

funny that you pick out the one reason i added for trolling, and you think i gave 5 fucks xD

blablabla

I seriously hope you don't get kids some day. The world would be such a happier place.

*feels lame insult coming*

FloydTheDuck
15th July 2014, 11:17 AM
lol, so much ego in this room

SuitUp
15th July 2014, 11:25 AM
haha na no insults necessary. It's funny that I'm only posting a couple times a day now and the latest one was regarding vlad's account but you just can't stop mentioning me. You got a crush boo?

Fernando
15th July 2014, 11:33 AM
funny, coming from a guy who spent the better part of this year bending over for DC, aka mister chainhopper.

What is really funny is you trying to talk about bendings when SR has straight up been our bitch whole this age. Keep trying to look tough tho, sure will change the fact you removed all the target requests on our members and you accepted all our sabbings on your alliance when we forced you over to do things.

TheCreep
15th July 2014, 12:05 PM
What is really funny is you trying to talk about bendings when SR has straight up been our bitch whole this age. Keep trying to look tough tho, sure will change the fact you removed all the target requests on our members and you accepted all our sabbings on your alliance when we forced you over to do things.

We only did that cuz we knew you were reading those, lol. Matter of fact, we even fabricated some xD
and what's more funny is that we did the same thing to you guys, without you guys knowing it was us.. oh, the fun we had laughing behind our marble desks..
in the end, it's us who crashed your party, not the other way around!

btw, weren't you like 'main' of gladiators for the entire time DC played with his kittens in the yard? I know my account's in vac mode, but where is yours? lol

SuitUp
15th July 2014, 12:31 PM
Oh great, more mentions....

I don't understand how krieper of all people who's currently in turkmode, is all of a sudden flexing, calling other people a bitch yada yada when for the past 3 months we have been straight up shitting on SR accounts with minimal to no repercussion. All we had to do was "ok you get 30 turns on macmoney" every now and then and it was all peachy :wink:

Fernando
15th July 2014, 12:37 PM
We only did that cuz we knew you were reading those, lol. Matter of fact, we even fabricated some xD
and what's more funny is that we did the same thing to you guys, without you guys knowing it was us.. oh, the fun we had laughing behind our marble desks..
in the end, it's us who crashed your party, not the other way around!

Sure, tell me again how you fabricated target requests over real sabs we did, or how you made up our rogues in your chain, or how we forced your alliance to keep your rogues out of us or else be chained, etc.

btw, weren't you like 'main' of gladiators for the entire time DC played with his kittens in the yard? I know my account's in vac mode, but where is yours? lol

So much time for GUA, so little time to do the walk :elay:

TheCreep
15th July 2014, 12:39 PM
Sure, tell me again how you fabricated target requests over real sabs we did, or how you made up our rogues in your chain, or how we forced your alliance to keep your rogues out of us or else be chained, etc.

So much time for GUA, so little time to do the walk :elay:

I had someone mass you guys for the entire time yr officer was raiding us. And beyond, lol.

And once again, even if i work double shifts, i don't work 24hrs a day xD

SuitUp
15th July 2014, 12:48 PM
I would like to officially welcome our friends in FoD to this war :thumbsup:

bloodpirate
15th July 2014, 12:56 PM
we don't really want to be part of the war. but we think it is the only way to talk crap on here .. so enjoy the attention everyone.

its not that we like lacn more than sr .. just seems what happened to TGF was bs .. so we are rooting for the underdogs. and more lacn are maxed than sr .. so hopefully i get to increase my sab stats a bit.

Fernando
15th July 2014, 01:03 PM
What's your tech at BP ?

nel5on
15th July 2014, 01:09 PM
That's sweet that you need reinforcements.. And that your reinforcements just confirmed how badly we are kicking your asses.. 👍

bloodpirate
15th July 2014, 01:37 PM
What's your tech at BP ?

maxed tecch .. on second to last econo .. if age lasts till january, i will get last econo

let me rephrase that .. i am working on second to last econo .. no one has second to last econo yet, i think end of august or september to get it.

SuitUp
15th July 2014, 02:16 PM
That's sweet that you need reinforcements.. And that your reinforcements just confirmed how badly we are kicking your asses..

:wink:

nel5on
15th July 2014, 02:45 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 178 of Cstation's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter Cstation's armory undetected, and destroy 178 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x 2

welcome to the beginning of the end :)

bloodpirate
15th July 2014, 02:53 PM
Your Chief of Intelligence dispatches 1 spies to attempt to sabotage 178 of Cstation's weapons of type Nunchaku.

Your spies successfully enter Cstation's armory undetected, and destroy 178 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x 2

welcome to the beginning of the end :)

you are kidding right. we been warring since age 3 together .. the end comes when the admins stop hosting the game.

jackdaw
15th July 2014, 02:53 PM
I don't think I've ever seen this many people playing as undead who are already maxed today.

Carlos
15th July 2014, 04:24 PM
LaCn are you aware that in order for you to have a chance of winning the war your 20M tff main had to reset, right?

If you get maxed anyway keeping sentry is stupid.

I hope SR learns the lesson now, never truce lacn they can't be trusted, sab them until they do a krieper and quit (the game, not gua)

SuitUp
16th July 2014, 12:37 AM
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1907 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1903 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

SabTotal: 1,328,484,483,500 Gold [11630 missions](4%) # 5

Fernando
16th July 2014, 12:39 PM
Brief summary of this war

bloodpirate
16th July 2014, 03:40 PM
i see that SR and TUE are getting pretty close and friendly. eg: TUE giving slaying tips to SR

52 minutes ago aditul attack 12,981,649 Gold stolen

this shows what great learners SR are.

1 minute ago aditul attack 7,599,683 Gold stolen

3 minutes ago aditul attack 15,808,694 Gold stolen 1,400 180

you do realize they put a recon button in the game for a reason...

SuitUp
16th July 2014, 05:21 PM
decided to kill 5,005,014,675 soldiers from TGF (at the time of this post)

Name: Sharabash-SR
Army Size: 5,175,690

(At the time of this post) we've killed 5 million + from shara's tff.

It's funny how SR started with 800 members, took every route possible this age to try and avoid conflict in the aim of dominating the top 100 ranks only to have all that year long effort fall apart at the very end.

AnthonyO
17th July 2014, 12:51 AM
patriotis (not active)
Thinh-SR (not active)
Revenge-SR (not active)
Krieper-SR (not active)
Schovy (not active)

Anyone feeling like updating the turk list? these were the first 5 who caught my attention :P

ghoulavenger
17th July 2014, 01:24 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure both Schovy and Thinh-sr sold off before this war began.

AnthonyO
17th July 2014, 01:36 AM
im correcting you on schovy, he sold off during the war

yet another 2 decent accounts:
MidOrFeed (not active)
Rivercroc (not active)

SuitUp
17th July 2014, 01:58 AM
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1729 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1725 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

3 minutes ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 1,268 6,758 254,690,741,436 68,259,059,537
39 minutes ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 1,071 6,300 278,624,430,570 66,769,585,837
39 minutes ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 699 3,886 263,446,074,574 66,831,569,756
41 minutes ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 1,171 5,301 238,930,619,348 73,611,323,865
44 minutes ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 991 5,321 235,846,456,034 61,145,415,807
44 minutes ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 855 4,365 277,808,074,844 75,735,874,588
44 minutes ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 1,065 5,841 289,073,944,888 73,421,571,179
1 hour ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 1,455 7,335 279,395,846,261 76,247,010,924
1 hour ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 1,090 4,833 253,547,865,761 77,513,429,514
3 hours ago Sharabash-SR Attack defended 1,323 6,273 263,104,431,390 74,824,226,088

SabTotal: 1,383,785,583,500 Gold [11960 missions](4%) # 5

Blipje
17th July 2014, 05:09 AM
patriotis (not active)
Thinh-SR (not active)
Revenge-SR (not active)
Krieper-SR (not active)
Schovy (not active) => Sold off before the war.

Anyone feeling like updating the turk list? these were the first 5 who caught my attention :P

MidOrFeed (not active) ==> Vaca mode for a few days
Rivercroc (not active)

See above

Mudvayne
17th July 2014, 05:29 AM

MidOrFeed (not active)
Rivercroc (not active)

Schovy sold off before the war.

SabTotal: 2,300,408,375,400 Gold [19015 missions]

Was around 900bil before this war, the rest is from SR.

Name: Tettingske
Race: Elves

Those masses must have hurt.

FloydTheDuck
17th July 2014, 10:03 AM
Pete7 (not active)

Total sabbed SR this war: 1,331,361,100,000

Jankster
17th July 2014, 02:38 PM
Pete7 (not active)

Total sabbed SR this war: 1,331,361,100,000

Remember to not include the sabotage you do on TUE Floyd, we are not SR but TUE.

Mudvayne
17th July 2014, 03:18 PM
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 7672 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sharabash-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 7692 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

bloodpirate
17th July 2014, 03:26 PM
Remember to not include the sabotage you do on TUE Floyd, we are not SR but TUE.

i sab about 50b daily .. SR and TUE.
Total Value sabbed: 2,299,732,100,500 .. you figure out how much was from SR and TUE and everyone else who i fake sab.

some of these i posted yesterday .. but is it so good to see, he is replacing what i sab

Your spies successfully enter aditul's armory undetected, and destroy 253 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile
Your spies successfully enter aditul's armory undetected, and destroy 254 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile

16 hours ago aditul attack 15,808,694 Gold stolen 1,400 180 60,071,454,181 16,880,365,550
22 hours ago aditul attack 7,599,683 Gold stolen 522 77 58,836,097,945 14,466,959,424
1 day ago aditul attack 12,981,649 Gold stolen 711 117 68,911,167,441 15,447,785,807
11 minutes ago aditul attack 26,318,982 Gold stolen 993 139 56,740,242,201 17,621,487,855
2 hours ago aditul attack 468,890 Gold stolen 424 73 65,193,346,670 12,945,595,529

i was curious to see what kind of mercs he was using .. and voila .. no mercs to loose .. so he is using gold producing soldiers to get my gold .. HAHAHAHA.
plus repairs to his stuff .. he is making so much gold off me ..

Army Size:
Unit Type Attack Specialist Defense Specialist Untrained
Mercenaries 0 177,921 0
Soldiers ??? 240 0

Jankster
17th July 2014, 03:40 PM
i sab about 50b daily .. SR and TUE.
Total Value sabbed: 2,299,732,100,500 .. you figure out how much was from SR and TUE and everyone else who i fake sab.

You sabbed aprox 160 billion since you joined the SR war, 8 would be from TUE. So you have sabbed aprox 152 billion from SR..

Floyd have sabbed 49,234,000,000 from TUE alone now..

FloydTheDuck
17th July 2014, 04:18 PM

Oh dang. You're not SR?! MY MISTAKE!
Thanks for letting me know, Janky.

Floyd have proberly sabbed 55 billion from TUE alone now..

49,234,000,000 would be a more accurate number. Don't worry, I subtracted it from my total for SR.
~140b from LGC (3 sab runs on their top 20)
New total for SR (this war): 1,361,126,750,000
Total overall: 2,213,017,850,800

AnthonyO
18th July 2014, 12:44 AM
Commander: Kuruption-NGF
Alliances: Sweet Revenge (Primary), (+)
Race: Humans
Army Size: 4,831,920

Strike Action 375,679,348,904
Defensive Action 39,027,352,204
Spy Rating 1,500,841,196,262
Sentry Rating 5,109,460,022,847

PWND

bloodpirate
18th July 2014, 12:47 AM
2 hours ago Thallon (not active) Sabotage

pity

another TUE graduate

1 minute ago Anshul235 attack 25,053,178 Gold stolen 1,407 211 24,564,050,180 22,765,344,852

Spamatoge
18th July 2014, 01:28 AM
I see Immortals are trying to get FoD to join them next age... or why else would Floyd and NWO sabb TUE without any provocation but not touch RoFL?

well no-one ever said Immortals is a smart alliance.

Blipje
18th July 2014, 01:33 AM

PWND

Lololololol!

And on a side-note:

Alpha-SR 19,601,121 Undead ??? Gold 1
Burntorc_LoP 10,216,508 Humans ??? Gold 2
Stormforce-RoFL 12,351,949 Humans ??? Gold 3
Sigma-SR 12,514,221 Elves ??? Gold 4
Hatsune_Miku 5,403,343 Humans ??? Gold 5
Dark_Mirage 10,012,577 Humans ??? Gold 6
FearlessOrc 9,748,405 Undead ??? Gold 7
RelentlessLegacy 8,662,166 Humans ??? Gold 8
Goldfish- 5,069,939 Undead ??? Gold 9
Chris20040719 6,017,443 Orcs ??? Gold 10
Zanax 8,195,025 Humans ??? Gold 11
b0neZ 6,980,536 Humans ??? Gold 12
Ravi-LoP 3,295,525 Undead ??? Gold 13
FighterOfLife_LaCN 7,990,802 Undead ??? Gold 14
ldavis07 3,953,687 Humans ??? Gold 15
tuco 4,298,102 Humans ??? Gold 16
snolly 4,711,630 Undead ??? Gold 17
brownie 2,237,256 Humans ??? Gold 18
Janky 1,029,693 Undead ??? Gold 19
illkeyone 2,329,266 Orcs ??? Gold 20

"LaCN and minions" are doing a good job getting SR off the top20 page :)

SuitUp
18th July 2014, 02:00 AM
Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1562 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1552 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

56 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 83 4,385 1,161,137,382,637 70,451,121,875
56 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 117 5,378 1,020,210,242,676 70,761,007,516
57 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 52 2,424 1,164,685,780,390 78,926,069,744
58 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 102 5,352 1,188,770,040,100 72,228,674,892
58 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 109 5,370 1,111,722,814,603 72,113,454,811
58 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 48 2,444 1,067,621,047,384 68,013,397,668
58 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 52 2,938 1,218,183,835,282 69,513,271,578
59 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 105 5,405 1,178,605,369,439 73,493,598,967
59 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 178 7,404 964,776,431,778 74,681,059,939
59 minutes ago Alpha-SR Attack defended 104 5,944 1,175,831,612,146 66,652,711,797

SabTotal: 1,428,968,683,500 Gold [12237 missions](4%) # 5

Lord_Ezek
18th July 2014, 06:08 AM
Only Alpha and Sigma seems to be the only ones having a shot of surviving this war.

Mudvayne
18th July 2014, 06:31 AM
Thallon (not active)

another big account taking a trip to Turkey.

Kurupt_Entity
18th July 2014, 07:14 AM
Kuruption-NGF has sabbed a total of 1,668,563,631,400 gold Missions:11,995 - Age Total

NGF top 24 hours sabbers-

Kuruption-NGF 102,709,900,000 <-- About as much sab value you can squeeze from the LaCn chain Atm.
vlad_dracusorul 97,989,350,000 <-- According to GUA, this is a dead account (R.I.P Vlad)? - Such sab, much total, Wow!
bogdanel--ngf 89,025,800,000 <--K.O.C Age 17- He was the best Slayer! Now A Top 5 Sabber of SRNGF! AND...wut... only 50k clicks... damn :slant:
Hux18 62,624,850,000 <-- To my Aussie Mate - http://www.funnyjunk.com/funny_pictures/4256822/Black+Yellow/20#20

Meanwhile this war is starting to get a lil heated in my box-

RedNeckGinger None
19 hours ago Kuruption-NGF Sabotage 1 0

I'll fight you irl brah :p

-Keep having fun with it, tis an awesome way to finish the age :hifolks:

bazza98
18th July 2014, 07:40 AM
Bye bye SR, time to sleep

UtherTheKing
18th July 2014, 08:59 AM

PWND

lol

Mudvayne
18th July 2014, 09:09 AM
Your spies successfully enter Sonny-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 3082 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter Sonny-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 3090 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

My sabs from 4 hours ago. Just noticed this.

Sonny-SR (not active)

Lord_Ezek
18th July 2014, 09:13 AM
My second sab run for today.

Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1526 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter vlad_dracusorul's armory undetected, and destroy 1522 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Hux18's armory undetected, and destroy 701 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Nacht's armory undetected, and destroy 418 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Nacht's armory undetected, and destroy 416 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Bfishe12's armory undetected, and destroy 367 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Bfishe12's armory undetected, and destroy 367 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter The_Tattooed's armory undetected, and destroy 286 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter The_Tattooed's armory undetected, and destroy 286 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter skeetman's armory undetected, and destroy 612 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter skeetman's armory undetected, and destroy 610 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter joik's armory undetected, and destroy 589 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter joik's armory undetected, and destroy 590 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter zaphodgq's armory undetected, and destroy 243 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter zaphodgq's armory undetected, and destroy 242 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter aditul's armory undetected, and destroy 235 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter superbacon's armory undetected, and destroy 224 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter superbacon's armory undetected, and destroy 223 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter steve204's armory undetected, and destroy 203 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter steve204's armory undetected, and destroy 202 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Foxy_Jackie's armory undetected, and destroy 436 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Foxy_Jackie's armory undetected, and destroy 436 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter eRegular's armory undetected, and destroy 63 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Ramd's armory undetected, and destroy 281 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter crystalcat's armory undetected, and destroy 122 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter alexutz's armory undetected, and destroy 137 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter alexutz's armory undetected, and destroy 137 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Madkill's armory undetected, and destroy 150 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Marvin_RC's armory undetected, and destroy 170 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Marvin_RC's armory undetected, and destroy 169 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Flakar's armory undetected, and destroy 360 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Flakar's armory undetected, and destroy 359 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter King-T's armory undetected, and destroy 168 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter King-T's armory undetected, and destroy 168 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Danielp6's armory undetected, and destroy 172 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Danielp6's armory undetected, and destroy 172 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter XxmanoxX-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 175 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter XxmanoxX-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 175 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter FireArms's armory undetected, and destroy 177 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter FireArms's armory undetected, and destroy 177 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter saltbushbill's armory undetected, and destroy 245 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter saltbushbill's armory undetected, and destroy 1253 of the enemy's Flaming Arrow stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Harro89's armory undetected, and destroy 188 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Harro89's armory undetected, and destroy 417 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter whimsika1's armory undetected, and destroy 188 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter whimsika1's armory undetected, and destroy 188 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Hux18's armory undetected, and destroy 693 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter crashoverride's armory undetected, and destroy 83 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter crashoverride's armory undetected, and destroy 82 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter HELLBRINGER's armory undetected, and destroy 96 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter HELLBRINGER's armory undetected, and destroy 96 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter nevets's armory undetected, and destroy 87 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Krapull's armory undetected, and destroy 88 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter chipolini456789's armory undetected, and destroy 89 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter chipolini456789's armory undetected, and destroy 88 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter beegees's armory undetected, and destroy 215 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter beegees's armory undetected, and destroy 215 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Soul_Assassin's armory undetected, and destroy 92 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Soul_Assassin's armory undetected, and destroy 92 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter d3m0nhawk's armory undetected, and destroy 207 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter d3m0nhawk's armory undetected, and destroy 206 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter vanhamme's armory undetected, and destroy 232 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter vanhamme's armory undetected, and destroy 232 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter shadowspawn's armory undetected, and destroy 106 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter shadowspawn's armory undetected, and destroy 106 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Premox's armory undetected, and destroy 310 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Premox's armory undetected, and destroy 310 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter UndeadRogue's armory undetected, and destroy 127 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter fouade's armory undetected, and destroy 59 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter fouade's armory undetected, and destroy 59 of the enemy's Invisibility Shield stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter bluearmy's armory undetected, and destroy 136 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter bluearmy's armory undetected, and destroy 136 of the enemy's Chariot stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Dr_Nope's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Shadow713's armory undetected, and destroy 61 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter Shadow713's armory undetected, and destroy 61 of the enemy's Blackpowder Missile stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter waitandsee-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter waitandsee-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 60 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter devilslayer's armory undetected, and destroy 63 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter devilslayer's armory undetected, and destroy 63 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter OppyJ-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 63 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter OppyJ-SR's armory undetected, and destroy 62 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Fernando
18th July 2014, 09:52 AM
10:46 macmoney LaCN showed they have more heart for their alliance, then SR has for theirs

^ mac pretty much nailed it. Amazing how many t3's and advisors from SR keep taking turns to turk on. Might keep the sell off value intact, but I wonder how would your smaller members feel if they realized they're the only ones taking a bullet from the team.

EDIT:

10:54 macmoney can you edit and add this....... Sharabash-SR None 13 hours ago yes hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
10:54 macmoney no response yet
10:54 macmoney maybe krieper can respond in turk land

SuitUp
18th July 2014, 11:46 AM
I wonder how would your smaller members feel if they realized they're the only ones taking a bullet from the team.

^This exactly. They never cared for anything besides the big accounts anyway and this is just another example of it. Great show you guys are putting on SR, keep it up.

a5ryninja
18th July 2014, 01:01 PM
^ mac pretty much nailed it. Amazing how many t3's and advisors from SR keep taking turns to turk on. Might keep the sell off value intact, but I wonder how would your smaller members feel if they realized they're the only ones taking a bullet from the team.

EDIT:

Nah its more like showing that we have a life beyond KOC. Not like you guys whose entire life revolves around KOC. ;)

^This exactly. They never cared for anything besides the big accounts anyway and this is just another example of it. Great show you guys are putting on SR, keep it up.

Comes from the guy who cares about only himself. And is still hurt over being kicked out of SR. Lol

Say it turking or claim it your victory. I am sure your tiny brains aren't capable of understanding things more complex than hitting few buttons on KOC. When people travel to places where there is no internet they put their accounts in vacation mode. That's what that option is for. I wonder how your brains fail to understand how that button works. :P

Lord_Ezek
18th July 2014, 01:05 PM
Say it turking or claim it your victory. I am sure your tiny brains aren't capable of understanding things more complex than hitting few buttons on KOC. When people travel to places where there is no internet they put their accounts in vacation mode. That's what that option is for. I wonder how your brains fail to understand how that button works. :P

True! I remember Baigo and the other one a few ages back when they we're on a trip or some sort of holiday.

They forgot to put it on vacation mode and it costs them so much. Until now, the very first thing they teach their members is to put it on vacation to avoid further losses.

SuitUp
18th July 2014, 01:13 PM
Nah its more like showing that we have a life beyond KOC. Not like you guys whose entire life revolves around KOC. ;)

That's actually weird coming from you seeing as how you have put in more time on koc over the last 2 years than everyone who's been posting here :erm:

a5ryninja
18th July 2014, 01:36 PM
That's actually weird coming from you seeing as how you have put in more time on koc over the last 2 years than everyone who's been posting here :erm:

Haha are you sure I have put more time than everyone else? Lol
Looks like my comment hurt you again. Damn you get hurt at anything and everything nowadays.
Btw you still dreaming about KOC or has the number of hours reduced for you?

SuitUp
18th July 2014, 01:48 PM
I have no idea how you could resort to the wishful thinking that I'm getting offended by anything, when in reality I'm simply replying to your comments with my opinion. Are you really trying to argue that last age being bfmod and as active as you were, as well as being trickle this age is less time consuming than the others who have been posting here?

And fyi I took 5 months off this age. Pretty sure you are projecting your own nightmarish numeric dream here but if it's therapeutic for you then hey whatever works. :thumbsup: