PDA

View Full Version : Gladiators vs DEMK

SuitUp
21st February 2014, 04:53 PM
Figured that FoD could use some help so we war DEMK, have fun and GL to both sides

Your spies successfully enter RedNeckGinger's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter RedNeckGinger's armory undetected, and destroy 57 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:<3:

bloodpirate
21st February 2014, 04:57 PM
WTF

i would like to sit back and just watch, but sorry, i will have to help both sides here

cottonball
21st February 2014, 04:57 PM
Figured that FoD could use some help so we war DEMK, have fun and GL to both sides

Your spies successfully enter RedNeckGinger's armory undetected, and destroy 58 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Your spies successfully enter RedNeckGinger's armory undetected, and destroy 57 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

:<3:

LOL... and it's not even april fools day..

Fernando
21st February 2014, 05:05 PM
This one breaks my heart because he's on our side of the chain

Your spies successfully enter ThisHeresDougie's armory undetected, and destroy 248 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

JIHAD !

No one getting maxxed, waters need to level down to our enemies.

ThisHeresDougie
21st February 2014, 05:13 PM
Your spies successfully enter RedNeckGinger's armory undetected, but your spies cannot find a Dragonskin anywhere in their armory. Your spies all return safely to your camp. x2

bloodpirate
21st February 2014, 05:16 PM
it must be april fools day somewhere in the galaxy .. two sub chains of lacn warring each other.

blaazed420
21st February 2014, 07:51 PM
This is good. We needed another thread for drama since the other war thread is filled with crap from FOD about the same crap over and over.

Let's get it on! :)

MFnBonsai
21st February 2014, 10:55 PM
Closed at the request of the thread starter.