PDA

View Full Version : Movies Family Guy!

Ganks
4th September 2004, 07:55 PM
OMG THIS SHOW IS SOOO FUNNY. Stewie and Peter are the best and my fav. episode is the one were Y2K comes and peter fights the chicken that gave him a bad cupon

Darkstar_
4th September 2004, 07:57 PM
Family Guy is the best show. My favorite has to be the ones with hitler in it and the ones with Quagmire.

Sprinkles!
I didn't want sprinkles!
For every sprinkle i shall kill you.

FishyFred
4th September 2004, 07:59 PM
My favorite has to be the ones with hitler in it and the ones with Quagmire."Dear diary, JACKPOT!"

"OH MY GOD, HE'S GOING TO DO IT! If you want to be on Hitler, call two-von-two-EIS HEIGHNE BLARGEHN SCHLIEGEN GROKEN!"

Terra
4th September 2004, 08:02 PM
I timed the Peter VS. Chicken fight. It was 2:00 long. Sweeeeeet.

EcKoGaNgSTa
4th September 2004, 08:26 PM
sorry to inform you it is being taken off air because it is too controversal.

BUT GOD THAT SHOW IS FUNNY! THE "NEW COUNTRY" EPISODE LMFAO

Ganks
4th September 2004, 08:57 PM
wrong family guy is taken off of adult swim, and back to fox

m41k
4th September 2004, 09:37 PM
yep, defintely a great show, my favorite character is... peter-- no wait, stewie--... brian, qua-- no... i luv em all, except megan, she suxx0r. and the Y2K was great, i think i laughed all the time in that episode.

Darkstar_
4th September 2004, 09:45 PM
actually its staying on both channels. Adult Swim still has the license and FOX is a second company trying to by back a little peice of it. ALong with the new episode they will also be shown on Adult Swim.

Redtigerfang
4th September 2004, 09:49 PM
Sweet i always thought they show ran to short , but if it wasn't for adult swim probley would have never actually watch it

Angry Panda
5th September 2004, 06:43 AM
Peter: "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!"
Woman: "Was that for Party of Five?"
Peter: "That was for my insurance, what the hell is Party of Five?"

Jin_the_Legend
5th September 2004, 07:37 AM
"Do you ever listen to yourself speak?"

"Eh...I drift in and out."

OMG the first time I heard it I was busting up. I realized at that moment I had to somehow say that line in real life by making someone ask me that very question.

Anywho Brian rocks. Him and Stewie's conversations are on par with any of Peter's conversations if you can call them that. Absolutely hilarious show. It up there with Simpsons and Futurama.

Loco_Loco
5th September 2004, 07:40 AM
Family Guy is one of my fave shows ever!!!

Ganks
5th September 2004, 08:08 AM
so far this is my fav. scene

**the jew episode**
peter-"What your leaving? but you have to help teach my kid to be smart."
jew-"Trust me peter, chris is going to be a very smart and inteligent young man."
peter-"I don't know, he aint exactly the brightest of ppl."
*peter punches chris and blames it on the lamp. Chris jumps and begins strangling the lamp.
chris-"dad dad help, he's beating me."

Doublestix11
5th September 2004, 11:35 AM
so far this is my fav. scene

**the jew episode**
peter-"What your leaving? but you have to help teach my kid to be smart."
jew-"Trust me peter, chris is going to be a very smart and inteligent young man."
peter-"I don't know, he aint exactly the brightest of ppl."
*peter punches chris and blames it on the lamp. Chris jumps and begins strangling the lamp.
chris-"dad dad help, he's beating me."

Yes I remember that episode, it is so frickin hilarious!
And this thread reminds me, that it is on tonight! :D

:yourock:

Doctor Rock
5th September 2004, 12:09 PM
I think we can all agree that Stewie rules,

"Damn the broccoli !!!"

Kracker
5th September 2004, 12:13 PM
I like the 'End of the World' Episode.
That made me laugh loads.
Also when Peter attempts to tape NFl football.
lol.

Ganks
5th September 2004, 12:29 PM
i love this quote from stewie.

"Life is like a box of chocolate mother, *something esomething somethimg*, but in your case mother, life is like a BOX OF EXPLOSIVE HAND GERNADES!!!"

EcKoGaNgSTa
5th September 2004, 03:05 PM
wrong family guy is taken off of adult swim, and back to fox

ohh, i guess thats a good thing then. But why was it controversal?

Dari
5th September 2004, 03:09 PM
New season of Family Guy will be airing in Fall of 2004 and throughout the coming year. So. Hell yeah! This some great shit! :D

Dirid
5th September 2004, 09:29 PM
i love family guy its awesome the best one though i think is when its just withe stewie and this new british girl and he makes a bet with the dog to see if he could teach her to speak proper english and then she pees her pants on the stares cause she miss pronouncd a word and stewie loses the bet and stewie mouthe d a word that looked like fu** u and the dog said i saw that and said im telling mother ... stewie trys to make up by saying i said Futon not F* U

Ganks
5th September 2004, 09:35 PM
wrong again. He says Vaccum, not Futon, learn your family guy buddy.

"Giggity giggity giggity awww riight."

Terra
5th September 2004, 11:01 PM
Also, it's returning in Summer of 2005. And for the love of god people, if you're going to quote the awesomeness of FG, at LEAST learn the correct words.

Clone
5th September 2004, 11:05 PM
Peter: I got an idea, an idea so smart my head would explode if I even began to know what I was talking about.

Family guy is the greatest show ever. I possess the 1st 3 seaons on dvd. Cracks me up.

FishyFred
5th September 2004, 11:22 PM
My new favorite website: "If you are going to be in zee Los Angeles area, unt vould like teeckets to Hitler, call two-von-three-
DU WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN!" (http://todayonhitler.ytmnd.com/)

W.O.L.F.
11th September 2004, 03:36 PM
Peter:{Holding Medical Bill}"Man, I can't believe I have to pay this. I mean I'm healthy right?"
Brian:"Yeah, it's too bad you're not dying."
Peter:"That's it! Where it says NAME, I'll write deceased; and where it says SEX, I'll write No thanks, I'm dead. It's bulletproof."

:icon_lol:

Squidi
11th September 2004, 04:10 PM
Best Show Ever. My favorite character is Peter, he is so stupid and funny.

Lois: Peter, you haven't been very good at job interviews

(flashback)

Manager: Peter, where do you see yourself in 5 years
Peter (thoughts): Don't say doing your wife, don't say doing your wife
Peter: Umm... Doing your son.

Locke
12th September 2004, 04:19 PM
"When I'm done with our schools our kids will be so smart they will be able to program their VCRs without spilling piping hot gravy all over myself." -Peter

I own all of the episodes on DVD, I love this show, and I cannot go a day without watching an episode. I'm working on getting licensed with Seth Macfarlane so I can use some family guy stuff on my site and in my videos.

This is the best show ever, even topping simpsons and futurama.

Squidi
12th September 2004, 04:39 PM
I love the episode when he gets his own country, Petoria. And a the end Peter's like "Okay, can I trade Petoria for that pen." And the dude, what's his name? is like "This pen? The one that we have thousands of back at the office?....... no."

Locke
12th September 2004, 05:03 PM
"As first lady of the stage Helen Hayes once said. 'I'm going to kill you'" -Stewie.

The episode when peter takes over the directing job at the theater and makes his warped version of the King and I is a good episode too.

Tarukai
12th September 2004, 05:04 PM
one of the best quotes:

Heh, I've never had a spanish chick before, heh, Ole!

Spidey
12th September 2004, 05:07 PM
Family Guy is my favorite show. Two of my favorite episodes are the Y2K episode and "When You Wish Upon a Jew"

Favorite Stewie Quote: "You suck!!!"

Squidi
12th September 2004, 05:12 PM
Peter: Hey, does anyone have a quarter?
Bill Gates: What's a quarter

---

I love that quote. I seriously bet that Bill Gates wipes his ass with one hundred dollar bills instead of toilet paper.

Tarukai
12th September 2004, 05:16 PM
a good one as well (I used a soundboard to get the right words.):

Quagmire- Hey there sweetie, how old are you?

Girl- sixteen.

Quagmire- eighteen? you're first.

Girl- Mom!

Quagmire- I like where this is goin'. Giggity, Giggity, Gig-i-ty!

-------------------------------------

I like that quote. it's one of my faves.

Locke
12th September 2004, 05:18 PM
That's the episode where Meg makes flag girl right? That was a good episode as well.
"Don't worry, I hired an old friend to scar them for life."

orcstriker915
12th September 2004, 06:31 PM
Family guy is the bes show ever i watch it every night on adult swim

(Chris) Dad, what's the blow-hole for ?
(Peter) I'll tell you what it's not for son.
And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.
__________________________________________________ _______________

episode: -the black night-
peter:"the black knight is just big fat meanie just like the the guy who fixed our voacum cleaner."
(-they go back in time to show u what the guy did.-)
mean man that fixed the vacumm:"we fixed ur vacuum sir apparantly there was meatball stuck inside."
(short silence)
peter:"did u save it?"
mean man that fixed the vacumm:"umm no"
(short silence)
peter:"u bastard"
__________________________________________________ _______________

Peter: I'm gonna go microwave a bagel and have sex with it.
Quagmire: Butter's in the fridge!
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios
Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm alergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?
Peter: Gays don't vommit. They're a very clean people. And they have been ever since they came to this country from France.
Black Knight: You see kids your father is nothing but a fizzle!
Peter: Nobody calls me a fizzle and gets away with it! Except that one guy who called me a fizzle and then ran off. He got away with it. But most people who call me a fizzle don't get away with it. Well, actually, that guy who got away with it was the only one who ever called me a fizzle. After today ... only half the people who ever called me a fizzle will have gotten away with it.

Squidi
12th September 2004, 06:37 PM
Chris: Dad, what's the blow-hole for?
Peter: I'll tell you what it's not for, son. And when I do, you'll understand why I can never go back to Sea World.

Meg: I just want to kill myself I'm gonna go upstairs and eat a whole bowl of peanuts.
(Lois and Peter stare in silence)
Meg: I'm alergic to peanuts.
(Peter and Lois keep staring)
Meg: You dont know anything about me. (runs upstairs)
Peter: Who was that guy?
Peter: Lois, you've got a sick mind!

Lois: Peter, I'm talking about making love.
Peter: Oh, I thought you wanted us to murder the children and harvest their organs for beer money.

Lois: You're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.

I love those quotes, those are proabbly my favorite out of the ones you have.

Stephen
12th September 2004, 07:30 PM
Family Guy is a great show. I can never figure out why they are constantly taking it off the air - it has amazing ratings.
This is one of those shows that makes me wish I had more time to watch TV.

Lois: You're drunk again.
Peter: No, I'm just exhausted 'cause I've been up all night drinking.
But that actually happens!!!

Locke
13th September 2004, 11:17 AM
"Oh come on, what could possibly be bad about childbirth" -peter
"Peter, it's like taking your lower lip and stretching it to the back of your head" -lady
"Oh, you guys should hear some of the horror stories I had to go through when Lois was pregnant." -Peter
-Peter is laying on the bed while lois is barfing in their toilet, then he turns it up because lois is being too loud-
Hahaha I love this show.

MasterHiei
10th October 2004, 12:43 PM
"Do you ever listen to yourself speak?"

"Eh...I drift in and out."

OMG the first time I heard it I was busting up. I realized at that moment I had to somehow say that line in real life by making someone ask me that very question.

You too huh?

I must say at first i didnt like like this show because i kept getting it confused with that other show...Dilbert. I think he is that pale guy with his tie curving outwards at the end. Anyway, thanks to Adult Swim, I have fallen in love with this show. Too bad it comes on at 11:00 et, which is my bed time....

Joe
10th October 2004, 01:58 PM
I allways liked the episode where Peter gets plastic surgery.\ and becomes "beautiful". Then theres the dude wthat owns the beautiful people club that comes by and gives him some pills to make his farts smell like roses. Or when he takes his kid to that club and he just ditches him at the door. Haha, those are great.

tomwakefield
10th October 2004, 02:12 PM
Meh! I expect by now this thread has got the scripts of every Family Guy shown. But I've recently got into it. I found that it wasn't funny at first, but as I got to know the characters it got better and better.

It up there with Simpsons and Futurama.

I'd say it outranks Futurama. Simpsons is classic though.

royalflush
11th October 2004, 12:23 PM
Family Guy is a funny, funny show.

I like the episode where Meg is working at the diner and brings Stewie with her. A lady thinks Meg is a single mother and gives her a bigger tip. A light bulb goes off. Meg and Stewie blow it out of proportion. Stewie's a crack-addicted baby and Meg's a single mother with no child support. Well, long story short, he ends up getting taken away by Child Services, gets foster parents, and they eventually get Stewie back.

Stewie: Ah! Damn it! I want pancakes. God! You people understand every language except english. Yo quiero pancakes. Donnez-moi pancakes. Clik clik bloody clik pancakes.
Foster Mother: Poor little guy, pancakes must be street for crack.

btw. Family Guy's on TBS too

JovileBoy
12th October 2004, 01:23 AM
Family Guy in all it's glory should never have been ripped off the air... And th eonly reason the jew episode was "too controversial" is because jews run hollywood... and Fox is based in LA... you get the picture. Anyway, a few fav quotes...

Peter: Look honey, there's half of Lenny Kravitz. Optimus Prime? You're Jewish?

------------------

Stewie: (In response to Lois attempting to feed him with the "plane" game) Damn you woman! Damn the Brocolli! And Damn the Wright Brothers!

------------------

Or the ending to that music filled episode where Stewie and that girl become a duet...

Stewie: (In a straight jacket and a bouncy room) did you bring what I asked you to?
Brian: Yeah, it's right here. (Pulls out tuning fork and strikes it.)
Stewie: Damnit, I was flat. Let's get out of here.

------------------

Or the end to the Petoria episode.

Student: So I don't get it, can they hear the baby?

--------------

Then there was the episode where Quagmire takes Chris to the strip joint.

Woman removes piece of clothing
Quagmire drops money
She removes another
He drops more
She starts wiggling around
Quagmire: Do you accept Credit Cards?
She smiles
Stripper: Of Course Honey
Quagmire proceeds to swipe the card through her crack.

----------------------

Y2K Episode:

Man1: Hey Dave, remember when you asked me to define irony and I told you... (Muffled screaming under a Stewie clone.)

----------------------

Adam West: You'll never be able to interview me, if I'm dead!
(Jumps out of window)

----------------------

Peter: I've always been good about taking free offers
~Flashback~
Crowd protests with signs that say "Free Tibet!"
Peter:I'll take it!
Peter runs to telephone booth.
Peter: (Dialing a lot of numbers) Hello, China. I've got something you want. (Pause) Yes, allllll the tea.

-----------------------------

Ooooooohhhhh, Adam Corolla as death.

Car shaking.
Death: Cindy! Cindy! (Pause, car stops shaking) Cindy? Ahhh Damnit! I hate it when this happens... hmmmmm... (Car begins shaking again)

-or-

Death: Peter Frampton, it is your time to go. oooooOOOOOooooOOOO
Frampton: No, please I'm too young to die.
Death: Alright, but come with me, and bring that thing that you use to make the guitar go waaaaaaAAAAAAaaaa

--------------

?????: Remember that time you tried narrating your life Peter?
~Flashback~
Peter: Lois served dinner in her usual way, but I could tell something was wrong. There was a fire there that was lost, perhaps it was that she was growing too old. Or perhaps she just thought herself ugly... (Lois hits him over head with pan)

Night Falls

Peter: I awoke many hours later in a daze.

-----------------

Stewie: ALright I have to call home. What was the number again? 867-5309, Lois? Blast! Damn you Johnny Two-tone! Alright there's only one way to do this... 111-1111, Lois? Damn! 111-1112, Lois? Damn! 111...

-or (from same episode)-

Guy in other room: Show me the money
Other guy in room: No, I won't show the money til you show me the stuff.
Guy in other room: Show me the money first
Other guy in room: No, no, no, first show me the stuff.

Stewie: Oh for god's sake I need some peace and quiet. HE'S WEARING A WIRE!

Guy in other room: What? (Gunshots)
-----------

Just to note I haven't quoted them all exactly, just enough to get the joke across...

But this is only a small sampling of the many treats that Family Guy has contained. Feel free to correct any of my quotes, I haven't seen the show in so long, it's maddening.

FishyFred
12th October 2004, 02:03 PM
Ooooooohhhhh, Adam Corolla as death.All this time I thought it was Norm Macdonald! I guess I was wrong.

EASILY the best thing to come out of death was Hitler's talk show.

Death: Peter, listen. Without death, the world would be a terrible place. Imagine a world where Hitler was still alive.
~FLASH~
Hitler: Today on Hitler, we'll be talking with Hollywood Hunk Christian Slater. Now they tell me in your next movie we get to see your butt.
Christian: Yes, uh, yes you do.
Hitler: Can we see it right now?
Christian: Well, uh, alright Hitler.
Hitler: OH! OH! HE'S GOING TO DO IT!

Hitler: If you're going to be in zee Los Angeles area unt vood like tickets to Hitler, call 213 DU WERDEST EINE KRANKENSCHWESTER BRAUCHEN! (http://todayonhitler.ytmnd.com/)

Snakebite
23rd October 2004, 11:43 PM
i can't remember lines but i rember that on this one network thing, family guy is still on.

Zahrael
30th October 2004, 02:18 PM
'Well...I would love to stay and chat, But your a total Bitch!' - Stewie

Same episode:

{Stewie farts} 'That was me...farting...' {Runs out door}

FishyFred
30th October 2004, 02:41 PM
(Peter's boss has just choked on a dinner roll and there's a knock on the door)
"This is the Police! Random dead body search"
Peter: "Oh my God!"
Death: "Just kidding. It's me again"

Inevitable
19th January 2005, 11:14 PM
Family guy has got to be the single most hilarious cartoon show ever! i cant get enough of it because it is so random and querky that i nearly piss myself when i watch it! i seriously cant wait for the new episodes that are coming out on fox very soon!!!!! and seth mcfarland is making a new cartoon show called american dad which should also be very good! i was wondering who else liked the show and who is their favorite charactor and or why? i would have to say that every charactor is great but either peter or quagmire have to be the funiest! peter is just soo ignorant that it kills me, and i think quagmires weird obseession with lois is awkardly humorus!

X
19th January 2005, 11:18 PM
Ohh I love Family Guy, I agree, random humor is always great lol..
Stewie is my favorite.. always scheming about something...

"VICTORY IS MINE!"

xD

tomwakefield
19th January 2005, 11:21 PM
I got into this recently and I series 1,2 and 3 on video. I can't limit myself to one favourite character, so I've chosen 3:

Quagmire
Brian
Stewie

At the moment, I rank it above the Simpsons. This may be because I've watched a lot of Simpsons, while Family Guy is fresh to me. Also, I think Simpsons has been going downhill. But the humour is great, though slightly more adult that Simpsons.

Inevitable
20th January 2005, 12:42 AM
my favorite episode is probably gotta be to live and die in dixie!...(i think that the name) anyways, its the one where chris goes into the witness protection and they end up going down south! the old creepy guy is just great! hey there muscely arms!

Atom Ant
20th January 2005, 04:23 PM
cant choose an episode... considering i liked them all... favorite character is brian... makes the show a lot more balanced... quote:
peter: hey can i borrow a quarter?
bill gates: whats a quarter?

Blitz
20th January 2005, 11:45 PM
My favorite character is Stewie...But who doesn't love him? lmao

BTW, Pawtucket really isn't as nice as it is portrayed in Family Guy...I live about 20 minutes from there, and my college is 5 minutes from there. It really doesn't have many suburbs, if any...Just a really lousy extension of the bad side of Providence for the most part.

redneckrider
23rd January 2005, 09:52 PM
Brian: Hola, me Ilamo es brian ... Nosotros caramos ir condustedes.. uhhhh ...
Bellboy(spanish): Hey, that was pretty good, except when you said "me llamo es Brian," you don't need the "es," just me llamo Brian.
Brian: Oh, oh you speak english
Bellboy (sigh): No, just that first speech and this one explaining it.
Brian: You .... you're kidding me, right?
Bellboy(spanish): Que?
i loved that one but there was more to it...i just forgot it :P

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'
Brian: Peter, those are Cheerios.
lol....that one doesn't get any dumber....:P

Peter: I'll handle it, Lois. I read a book about this sort of thing once.
Brian: Are you sure it was a book? Are you sure it wasn't nothing?
Peter: Oh yeah.
me and my friend laughed for hours and hours because of that quote

Auctioner: Our first item is a pair of panties confiscated from a prostitute.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
Auctioner: She had nine STDs.
Quagmire: Forty-five bucks.
Auctioner: And when we caught her she wet herself.
Quagmire: Fifty bucks.
good ol' Quagmire

Peter: If you could be stranded on a desert island with any woman in the world, who would it be?
Quagmire: Taylor Hanson.
Joe Swanson: Taylor Hanson is a guy.
Quagmire: [Laughs] You guys are yankin' me. "Hey, let's put one over on Quagmire."
Peter: No, he's actually a guy, Quagmire.
Quagmire: What? That's insane. That's impossible.
[Pause]
Quagmire: Oh god. Oh my god. I've got all these magazines. Oh god.
ewwww.....but really is he a guy???

Peter: Hey, What's His Name?
Al Gore: Dick Army
Peter: Phhhhh, ha ha ha ha. No Seriously What Is It?
Al Gore: Dick Army
Peter: Phhhhh, ha ha ha ha. Hey Dick, What's Your Wife's Name? Vagina Coastguard?
last but not least is my favorite one..i laughed so hard i fell off the couch in pain

ChaosStriker99
25th January 2005, 09:24 PM
Family Guy, awesome TV series.... Quagmire "OoO Heh Heh, ALL RIGHT" I love how Quagmire and Brian are in love with Louis, but Peters like aeeeeahahhhhhhhh

icedragonx2
31st January 2005, 07:22 PM
Family guy has got to be the single most hilarious cartoon show ever! i cant get enough of it because it is so random and querky that i nearly piss myself when i watch it! i seriously cant wait for the new episodes that are coming out on fox very soon!!!!! and seth mcfarland is making a new cartoon show called american dad which should also be very good! i was wondering who else liked the show and who is their favorite charactor and or why? i would have to say that every charactor is great but either peter or quagmire have to be the funiest! peter is just soo ignorant that it kills me, and i think quagmires weird obseession with lois is awkardly humorus!

lol yea better is the funniest guy in the show i find lol the things he does are amazing haha and your little display pic is awesome lol when peters boss chokes and dies and he is saying that jesus could turn into the hulk haha good times

CaOmDaYn
4th February 2005, 01:08 PM
Family Guy Rulz! also the 4th season is on its way! WOOOO!

Folha
5th February 2005, 11:30 AM
Family Guy rocks indid!! I didn't know that so much people knew it. I hope it's gonna be on DVD's one day, so I can buy it!

moldykorn
5th February 2005, 11:19 PM
Theyre making a GAME out of it for christs sake. It was cool back in the day when people were quoting peter or quagmire left and right, and wearing shirts with stewie saying "VICTORY IS MINE".

~jinx~
19th February 2005, 12:28 PM
Stewie Is The Funniest Person In The Family Guy. Who Agrees With Me.

Dark_Orc_master
12th April 2005, 02:38 PM
:worship:

Worship familyguy!
Family guyis the best animation ever!

Stephen
12th April 2005, 03:02 PM
Unless you've seen a season of the Simpsons, in which case you would notice that over half of Family Guy's jokes come straight out of the their best episode.

J3123MY
12th April 2005, 04:22 PM
no way family guy can compare to south park, but its pretty good. its kinda old though. quagmire is the best, but cartman pwns his ass.

Humbard1
12th April 2005, 07:45 PM
Stewie is the funniest character on the show. How many little kids are planning on killing their mother and taking over the world...and how many do you know that ask santa for plutonium?!

r@v3n
12th April 2005, 07:56 PM
Family Guy is one of the best animated shows ever. It has random and crude humor that you know is horrible but you just can't help but laugh.
"Lois, you know it's illegal for women to drive."

I watch every single episode they show on [adult swim] even if I have seen them before. They are fun to watch over and over again. I love it.

Stephen
12th April 2005, 08:38 PM
That humor isn't "good". It's cheap. Anyone can make those jokes. They aren't involved at all. CSI has better jokes. At least they require something more than your basic Terri Schiavo brain processes. (too soon?)

But seriously, their jokes are shallow. I never thought that an animated show would have to resort to physical humor...

Dragon's Fang
12th April 2005, 09:26 PM
I can't wait until the NEW Fouth Season!

Humbard1
15th April 2005, 06:52 PM
the comment about the "cheap" humor just burns my buttons. anybody might be able to make those jokes, but the writer of Family Guy, McFarlan i believe, does. and the way he does it just makes it irresistably funny.

Slim101
15th April 2005, 07:45 PM
I love how whenever peter has some sort of flashback =D. EVERY time he mensions something that has happened in the past just cracks me up. I like whenever he tells about that time this guy in a chicken suit gives him a bad cupon =D. Funny stuff

Humbard1
19th April 2005, 08:24 PM
Yes, that is a very good flashback. I laughed hysterically while watching that episode...and the Thin White Line is a good episode, Brian gets addicted to crack...very funny.

amidamaru27
24th April 2005, 06:39 PM
Family Guy is like the best animated T.V. how.A funny episode would be when the Griffin family and the Goldman family were having dinner together and Mort Goldman says:When i was younger,they used to call me tasty cakes and shove pinecones up my ass.That wuz hilarious.anybody agree?

Elfdude143
24th April 2005, 10:36 PM
Ha, I love Family Guy one of my favorite quotes come from Peter
"You better watch who you're calling a child Lois. Because if I'm a child, do you know what that makes you? A pedophile. And I'll be damned if I'm gonna stand here and be lectured by a pervert"

supersvanen
24th April 2005, 11:24 PM
Hehe .. Family guy is great. My favorite has to be Stewie, with his youthful dreams of world domination :bash-lol:

FishyFred
24th April 2005, 11:31 PM
Family Guy is like the best animated T.V. how.A funny episode would be when the Griffin family and the Goldman family were having dinner together and Mort Goldman says:When i was younger,they used to call me tasty cakes and shove pinecones up my ass.That wuz hilarious.anybody agree?Oh, dude... I thought "That wuz hilarious.anybody agree?" was part of the quote... Geez...

I can't decide on my favorite quote. My favorite episode probably centers around Joe Swanson in one fashion or another. Whenever the episode is about Joe, Peter seems to be funnier than usual. It probably has to do with the contrast between him and Joe... or something.

So, in other VERY IMPORTANT news, did you guys know that the new episode of Family Guy was leaked? I have a friend who said he was getting it. I'll ask him to confirm.

Humbard1
25th April 2005, 06:58 PM
When do the new episodes air?

plz try not making such short posts anymore, you're still a little new so it's okay for now ~Falcon-JJ

Eresh Kigal
26th April 2005, 09:53 AM
my two favorite jokes were when scratched on the wall there is "Jesus was here... 3423 B.C."

and when stewy is taken away and asks for pancakes and the fosters are like, "Ohh... Poor stewy, pancakes must have been their word for crack."

FishyFred
26th April 2005, 11:53 AM
When do the new episodes air?They start on May 1st, as does American Dad. My birthday is on May 3rd. Oh, happy...

"Chumba. Wumba. Doopity *KICK*"
"AHHHH.. thshshhshh... AHHHH.. thshshhshh... AHHHH.. thshshhshh... AHHHH.. thshshhshh... AHHHH.. thshshhshh..."

amidamaru27
26th April 2005, 07:35 PM
Joe Swanson is pretty funny.A funny part was when he want watching Steven Segal movies in his room wearing headphones when Bonnie Swanson was sleeping and out of nowhere Joes like :Yeah!!!" and another funny part was when the Y2K thing happened and Joe was trapped in the cement and a mutated rat growls at Joe and Joe says:Bring it on!!!. LOL those parts were funny

Firepheonix
26th April 2005, 08:33 PM
Family Guy is awesome. My favorite is Chris and Stewie. Peter is the most freakin annoying fat guy on TV.

SoulSecrets
27th April 2005, 07:49 AM
:) I love that show, it never fails to hold me in hysterics.

I only started watching it a short while ago, some older episodes were replaying on......SkyOne? I may be mistaken. It was something that a lot of the guys spoke about but I'd never saw around, I was very impressed with it though, it cheered me up! :heh:

Humbard1
28th April 2005, 01:28 PM
The episode I saw last night on Cartoon Network was hilarious. Stewie killed an old woman in church by turning around in his pew and screaming in his devil costume. And then Stewie bashed the crap out of peter with his baseball bat. FUNNY!!!

THOR_X_THE_ELITE
28th April 2005, 05:20 PM
i love family guy thats is one of my favorit shows ,stewie cracks me up so bad, i like the episode when brain pick up stuwie at his grand mothers house and then they try to get back home, i couldnt stop laughing :yourock:

But my favorit has to bee the 1 were chris trys to get moeny and a girlfriend and that old man talks to him and then they move to the out counrty and then come back and they have 164 new messages

Darkhelment
28th April 2005, 08:39 PM
i just love stuie!
hes so maniacle and he always tries to kill lois...
anyway i want to say "for every sprinkle i find, i shall kill you."

Doctor Rock
28th April 2005, 11:27 PM
OK people, we had 2 threads about Family Guy, so i merged them since there's no point in discussing it in 2 different threads, especially if one seemed to be bumped...

boriszima
29th April 2005, 01:33 AM
family guy is one funny show for sure. i seen some episodes and they are just halarious, good quality humor

J3123MY
6th May 2005, 07:45 PM
WOW the season premier of family guy on fox was crap. That was horible i dont think i laughed at one part. That was amazingly horrible. What did u guys think of it? I think this is the end for family guy if that was their season premier.

Darkhelment
6th May 2005, 07:58 PM
i only laughed at the part where chris said
"whats the point of mining nose gold if you cant share it with the touns people!"
i laughes my butt off

FishyFred
7th May 2005, 01:22 PM
WOW the season premier of family guy on fox was crap. That was horible i dont think i laughed at one part. That was amazingly horrible. What did u guys think of it? I think this is the end for family guy if that was their season premier.Except people will make sure to watch it this time, lest it be cancelled. People still like McFarland's humor.

A TV series has good episodes and bad episodes. Most of Family Guy's first two seasons were good episodes. This one was middle of the road. They can't be perfect every week. I'm sure it will be fine next week.

HE GONNA GET IT!

Evilalin
11th May 2005, 06:13 AM
Family Guy rocks!!!!!!!!

Try adding some more content to your post in the future please ~Falcon-JJ

amidamaru27
22nd May 2005, 06:14 PM
The new season of family guy was so funny.The chicken that gave peter the expired coupon had come back in hopes of killing peter.lol.Another funny part was when quagmire had went into the women's bathroom and sees Lois and repeatedly saying:gigety gigety gigety(i love saying that) and then we see him lying on his couch,naked,with a seiling fan slightly above his ding-a-ling (lol) and joe shows him some porn magazines so quagmire ws thinking of nasty old ladies so his ding-a-ling won't get chopped.lol,very funny.

Squidi
1st June 2005, 08:21 PM
Family Guy hasn't been on the last two weeks. Anyone know why? I seem to remember last week it was because of Titanic, but Family Guy is sooo much better.

FishyFred
3rd June 2005, 08:14 PM
Family Guy hasn't been on the last two weeks. Anyone know why? I seem to remember last week it was because of Titanic, but Family Guy is sooo much better.No, Titanic was on NBC. There was a NASCAR race last week and the week before they showed Attack of the Clones. I think the season is over. Otherwise they would be advertising something.

Guardian77
7th June 2005, 12:16 PM
Family Guy aired this Sunday. They just took a break, and are running episodes the next six Sundays (and I think there are about 2 episodes somewhere after that). A new season starts in November after the World Series.

By the way, the next three weeks are a three-part episode involving Stewie.

Squidi
7th June 2005, 12:42 PM
OH. Well, we'll see.... Three episodes bout stewie. YAY!!!!!!! i hope he kills lois.

Napz
7th June 2005, 01:55 PM
i have one question, does this include the people who have satellite or is this cable or something else, just wondering cause i watch it every night on channel 176 for dish network...just wondering...dont scream or yell at me...

Guardian77
7th June 2005, 10:18 PM
The new episodes are airing on your local FOX station. They will also air on Channel 176 on Thursdays at 11:30 ET, though it'll be about 3 or 4 weeks later than they air on FOX.

JollyGreen
8th June 2005, 01:28 AM
I love Family Guy. My friends and I quote Family Guy all the time. My favorite episodes are the Y2K one and the one where Peter's house and yard become a seperate country.

"Everyone knows that there are only two things that can survive a nuclear explosion. Cockroches..... and Twinkies."- Peter

Davie
8th June 2005, 08:02 AM
Family guy outstrips the Simpsons in every way, I cant wait for the new episodes to come to britain and my non digital tv....Otherwise ill have to wait for the series dvd.

favourite quote hmmm......one of them has to be: (note ~ this is "basically" what is said..i cant be arsed to find a script)

Peter: Here try some of this joke gum

*guy takes it and eats it

Peter: haha now your addicted to heroin!