PDA

View Full Version : The Raven Wing

Shade
19th January 2005, 07:51 PM
Sepheroth, make the first post.

Mod notes:

Burice
19th January 2005, 08:12 PM
OOC: Welcome friends. This clan might be different from others that you might be familier with. This whole thing is about theifs this time. Although we are still going to do some wars with other clans if we wish.

The ranks:

Leaders: Sepheroth and DemonicAngel
Master theifs: none
Shadow theifs: none yet
Rouges:none yet
Pick pocketers:Tarukai, Vulpecula, Ganks, lord-troja, DarkBlade

Master Thiefs are the main men/women in this (next to the leaders). They plan out different ways of breaking in, entering, getting what we came for and get out without being noticed. They're also in charge of most quests and plans for wars.

Shadow theifs are men/woman who stays in the shadows so they won't be detected by enemys. They will be taught how to use the darkness as a way of getting around and useing it against others.

Rouges are advanced theifs. They will get to this point by participating and using their skills usefully. Last but least is the Pick pocketers. They are first rank.

As we go along, I will award points for recruiting, quest ideas, RPing skills and particapation.

Point system:

Members: 10
Recruiting: 10
RPing skills: 20
Quest ideas: 20
Completing a quest: 30

Now here are some awards:

New weapons and equipment: 80 pts
Rank 1: 150 pts.
Leader of a quest: 200 pts.
2nd Rank: 250 pts.
Leader for a day: ?

Welcome to all who signed up. I now will start.

IC:

Bakusho sat in the very same room he had before, when he was recruiting. The little black dragon Sigfreid, was asleep on his lap. Bakusho was very pleased that he has a fully fledged clan. "Now all I need to do is wait for everybody to arrive again. I hope they know the way here."

OOC2: This is crap. but it's all i can think of right now. after somebody posts, i can start useing longer posts.

Phyre
19th January 2005, 08:17 PM
Kiara walks in, yawning slightly. "Hey Bakusho. Waiting for everyone to arrive?" Night Wind pads in behind her, slowly, as if he had just woken up. He plopped himself down onto Bakusho's feet and fell back asleep. The girl rolled her eyes and shrugged then leaned against the table, waiting for others to arrive.

Vulpecula
19th January 2005, 08:38 PM
*Vixen stood outside the house, watching Jehar and Lane train. She cupped her hands together and called.*

Come on guys! Let's go inside!

*She stepped into the house and walked to the room Bakusho was in, Jehar and Lane following close behind her. She walked over to Bakusho.*

There isn't really anyone here yet...I wounder what's taking them?

Haseo
19th January 2005, 08:39 PM
From the shadows of the room a voice could be heard.

"What took you so long."

It was Shinobi hiding in the shadows.

Negative S
19th January 2005, 08:54 PM
Mitzuhides eyes lit up an evil blueish sliver behind Shinobi. It was funny to have two ninjas showing off at the same time.

"Thats funny Icould ask you the same thing. Oh yeah Your on my foot."

Mitzuhide stepped out of the shadows and into antoher dark corner.

So whats our first bust. Im ready for some fun.

Burice
20th January 2005, 08:00 AM
Bakusho opened a map and layed it out on the table. It was a layout of the castle of Sandoria. He lifted Sigfreid off his lap and put him on the ground. He stood up and put his hand on the map.

"If we are gonna be noticed around here, we might aswell steal something that is worth attention. This map was stolen by one of the Sandorian Guard, by my brother. This kingdom has a village inside its fortified walls. The castle itself is in the middle of it all. The trouble is getting inside the village without being noticed by the guards. That is when Inferno found a secret passage through their water ways, just west of the southern wall. Once we're inside, we will split up and look for information. Bakusin will be at the Hungar Inn reserving rooms for the night. Once we meet him there, we will start looking for information about the castle and its riches that lies within. I will split us up into groups as soon as we get there. Any questions?"

He looked around the room to see if anybody will ask a question.

OOC: Me and DemonicAngel will be working on what we are gonna steal. I will post a thread for that once we are done. I will let you all know when it's done.

Haseo
20th January 2005, 05:08 PM
"I'm sorry that was your foot? I thought it was just a really big rat." Shinobi said to embarest to admit that he fail to notice Mitzuhide was there.

A mistake like that could cost me my life. I have to be on guard at all times.

Vulpecula
20th January 2005, 05:10 PM
*Vixen smiled at nodded then cracked her knuckles thoughtfully.*

We're gonna have to be careful.....I'm sure the castle is heavily gaurded. We'll have to locate the main vaults and figure out how to open them.

*Jehar nodded*

Yeah....and the main vaults are usualy hard to get into. Some are booby-trapped or just have a lost of gaurds around them.

Negative S
20th January 2005, 05:13 PM
"Do not trouble yourself if I were in your position I would have thought the same. We ninjas a rare breed of stealth users. Our training never ends."

Mitzuhide listened to what the one called Bakusho was saying. He laughed a little as he taked about how hard it would be to enter the village.

"Do not trouble yourself Shinobi and I can get you all in to the village with out being seen. Isnt that right Shinobi?"

Haseo
20th January 2005, 05:25 PM
Yes. It won't be easy but it can be done.

Phyre
20th January 2005, 06:46 PM
Kiara moved to the back of the room, into the shadows, wishing to observe everyone to see if she could personally trust them. Night Wind layed down next to Bakusho and closed his eyes. When Bakusho mentioned his brother, her ears perked up slightly. Bakusin...I miss him so. Why do we have to be apart. She relaxed back into the shadows and listened quietly.

Tarukai
20th January 2005, 07:01 PM
Tarukai ran up to the building that housed the Raven Wing clan. He transformed into his wolf form, and padded into the main room, seeing a bit of discussion going on. disregading it, he passed Bakusho, saying "Sorry I'm late. Got a bit caught up in some things. Hello Vixen, Bakusho, Sigfreid, and everyone." He said, walking past the throne, and seeing Kiara. He looked at her. "Hello Kiara, how have you been?" He said, walking up to her. He sat down, looking back where the others were. "Do you know what they're talking about?"

Phyre
20th January 2005, 07:20 PM
Kiara looked down and smiled softly and scratched behind Tarukai's ears and shrugged. "Not really. I only know a few people here so I am watching to see if I can trust them with my secret. Which you know already." She sighed and sat down next to him.

Night Wind padded over and began to smell Tarukai and then nodded slightly, reconizing the scent and ploping himself down into Kiara's lap with a thud. She winced and said telepathically, a bit angry and slightly in pain,

"YEOWCH! Night Wind, what have I told you about doing that?" Night Wind looked down apologetically and answered back softly, "Sorry, I forgot."

Tarukai
20th January 2005, 08:19 PM
Tarukai tilted his head when she scratched him, and when she stopped, Tarukai lay down, and sighed. "It's obviously about something with thievery, which I might take part in... but I don't very often. I realize that my given traits are ideal for such a job however." He said, looking over to the others who were still chatting. "How long do you think the planning will take?"

Phyre
20th January 2005, 08:50 PM
Kiara shrugged again and began to scratch his head again. "I am not sure. I would say less than a week. Knowing Bakusho..Yeah, less than a week." She moved her hand and began putting his silky fur. Night Wind became a bit jealous and nuzzled her other hand and she rolled her eyes and began to pet him aswell. She looked up "Bakusho. How long is the planning going to take?"

Negative S
20th January 2005, 08:53 PM
I would also Like to know. Becasue As soon as we have this all planned out I can begin to scout The village along with the help of Shinobi. After that I hope that the two of us will be able to find safe passage into the castle. The sooner the better. What exactly are we looking for anyway?

Burice
21st January 2005, 08:25 AM
Bakusho sat back down, closed his eyes and thought. He's trying to remember what his brother told him. Then he said, "Deep withing the castle, there is treasure that could last us a few years, but there is one thing in there that I want the most."

Sigfreid over heard that and woke up asking, "What thing is that?" Bakusho thought a little more. "The Mythical Sword of Tel'Roch." Bakusho then got up and walked over to the door. "We leave tomarrow!"

OOC: I shall set up the quest tonight.

Phyre
21st January 2005, 04:27 PM
Kiara stood as she heard that name. "The Mythical Sword of Tel'Roch? You mean the mythical blade that makes the wielder gain control over all the elements? THAT Mythical Sword?"

Night Wind perked his ears up about the elemental part then went and plopped himself down on Bakusho's feet.

Tarukai
21st January 2005, 04:51 PM
Tarukai looked up when he heard what Kiara said.

You mean the mythical blade that makes the wielder gain control over all the elements? THAT Mythical Sword?"

"Control over all the elements? would that be possible? I think it would drain the user of energy, if anything." He said, laying back down. "But if we need to steal it, so be it."

Phyre
21st January 2005, 05:10 PM
"Yes Tarukai. It does drain your evergy. The one wielding the sword may not have it in their hand for more than ten minutes. It is dangerous but a formidable weapon." Kiara looked back at Tarukai and then scratched behind his ears gently.

Tarukai
21st January 2005, 05:36 PM
Tarukai tilted his head again, liking the feeling. "Well, I figured it would. If it fell into the wrong hands, the person who had it would probably try to use it longer than the time you should, and would basically either pass out using it, or die." He said, imagining it happening.

Phyre
21st January 2005, 06:18 PM
Kiara smiled and kept scratching his head then nodded "Correct. I have heard many tales about this weapon."

Haseo
21st January 2005, 07:06 PM
"Swords like that piss me off. They are for those who are to weak to kill someone with a regular sword." Shinobi said from the corner.

Phyre
21st January 2005, 07:17 PM
"Yes I know Shinobi. But it is a powerful weapon if we every get into a clan war..." Kiara looked back at him.

Haseo
21st January 2005, 07:20 PM
"I still don't like the fact that someone could have that much power."

Vulpecula
21st January 2005, 08:27 PM
*Vixen nodded in agreement*

Yeah, but still......it's worth going for.....think about it...

*She crossed her arms and leaned back against the wall*

Well....tomarrow we'll see just how good of a team we really are......

Negative S
21st January 2005, 08:29 PM
Everyone go post in the quest

IC:

WE might as well take it anyway. the treasures that we gather will be worht the effort. And we can laugh when Bashuk finds out he cant use it.

Ganks
22nd January 2005, 06:25 PM
sorry for inactivity. Tryin to get my comp up and runnin.

*Ganks enters the area and looks around, examining the room.

"Well, looks like the place is up and running. What has everyone been doing lately? Bring me up to date."

Bad_Kharma
22nd January 2005, 09:17 PM
Okay people, I'm going to say this once so listen up.

First of all, read this (http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?t=4120)

Now I have gone over this thread and have found one spam post after another, needless to say, such things are not liked. So consider this a friendly reminder, one you best heed cause no more will follow.

If you want to chat, ask me or any of the CF mods to make you a misc chat thread.

Kiara walks in, yawning slightly. "Hey Bakusho. Waiting for everyone to arrive?" Night Wind pads in behind her, slowly, as if he had just woken up.

OOC: Mom kicked me off. WIll finish ASAP

Well, entry posts are allowed, so nothing as to that, but could you please finish it. I kinda wanna see what you have in store for us ;)

As to the others, your entry posts were of course allowed, though how you rp reflects on the clan, so try to put in a little effort? ;) If you want a lil bit of training, I know many people willing to help, present company included.

"I'm sorry that was your foot? I thought it was just a really big rat." Shinobi said to embarest to admit that he fail to notice Mitzuhide was there.

A mistake like that could cost me my life. I have to be on guard at all times.

Spam as this does not contribute anything to the clan, funny as it may be.

Yes. It won't be easy but it can be done.

Could you add a little bit more content please? Cause this is obvious spam, you don't even need to have read the link I gave for that one. sorry to singly you out like this, but these one were the ones that caught my eye the most

After the announcing a quest will be made, a convo about the sword follows which Iím not even going to bother to quote ... erm, this is no the place for that, so please, don't do it. Again, make a BA thread where you plan the attack ICly and do it, or talk about this stuff in a misc thread.

Up to the very last post in this thread, I could have counted every single one as spam. Now please, try to stay away from these types of situations cause I'd hate to have to intervene here again and if I have to, it wonít be by posting a message here again.

If you have any questions, some of you have my msn and my PM box is always open. You can always contact Shade or Legion as well as Iím sure theyíll be quite happy to help to.

and some of you actually have been here long enough to know these rules so consider yourself lucky I'm not in a smiting mood

Burice
6th February 2005, 07:40 PM
OOC: I agree. We do need to make better and longer posts.

Just incase if you didn't know, our clan quest is in the BA.

We also need to get on more often so we can keep this clan alive.

Sorry. I have nothing to post in IC until after the quest is done.

Quest name: Raid on Sandoria.

Negative S
27th February 2005, 09:48 PM
Hey guys I though Id let you know Im out. I thin Ill stick to the ones I m in.

Mitzuhide slowly walked into the shadow never to be seen again by any of these people among him

"Maybe we will meet again someday...maybe"

Burice
2nd March 2005, 07:54 PM
Bakusho looked over at the departing ninja. "Yes. Until we meet again." He then set his mind on other things that concerned him. He hoped that the clan won't fall. "We must set our minds forward. We have to think of something to do!" Bakusho said to everyone else.

OOC: That's ok LT. cya.

Paradise Wandering
5th April 2005, 07:40 PM
Well, this clan has gone postless for a few days more than a month now. So, at this point, three options are available for you guys:

1. Close the clan
2. If the current leader is inactive, elect a new one
3. Start a new recruitment thread

If there are less then 4 active members, option 2 is not available, if nothing happens within one week, option number 1 goes by default.

Edit: Closed by request. -- Zach