PDA

View Full Version : FoD loves DT.... DT loves FoD....

Pages : [1] 2

MFnBonsai
28th November 2013, 07:17 PM
Since neither of these alliances can stay out of each others war threads posting unrelated posts here is a thread where they can love each other and keep their trivial/schoolyard crying to one thread....

bloodpirate
28th November 2013, 07:25 PM
thanks bon

i do so love DT, they give me a reason to visit GUA daily. without them around, i would probably not post here anymore

clinteastwood
28th November 2013, 07:34 PM
if we caused the 2 biggest chains in the game to war each other like you claim we are even better than you at creating CHAOS than first predicted.. :icon_blus

clinteastwood
28th November 2013, 07:35 PM
if reading my posts is your reason for sitting on gua 23/7 i think you may have your priorities mixed up :icon9:

bloodpirate
28th November 2013, 07:41 PM
and since you sit here 24/7 your priorities are mixed up

bloodpirate
28th November 2013, 07:45 PM
if we caused the 2 biggest chains in the game to war each other like you claim we are even better than you at creating CHAOS than first predicted.. :icon_blus

no you didn't cause them to war. they were going to war anyways. it was just your begging one to help you that i think ironic. same as you begging one to help you war, little ole us. we are a peace loving chain, who you forced into a war. and since we were kicking your butt, you wwhhhaaaaaaaa to SR for help, we still laugh over that daily. the great , cough cough, sab chain DT crying for help. hahahahahahaha

clinteastwood
28th November 2013, 07:56 PM
yeah fod sabs were just so powerful, back when you guys used to pretend you only logged some of your sabs on the public stats logger as an excuse for having awful totals...

think you almost sabbed half of the sell ghoulavenger donated to me :couple:

MFnBonsai
28th November 2013, 08:16 PM
I killed the last 1 somehow....

bloodpirate
28th November 2013, 08:21 PM
yeah fod sabs were just so powerful, back when you guys used to pretend you only logged some of your sabs on the public stats logger as an excuse for having awful totals...

think you almost sabbed half of the sell ghoulavenger donated to me :couple:

you know, at times i think you really believe all the BS you spout. keep up the great BS and maybe someone besides DT will eventually believe it.

Nasser
28th November 2013, 09:53 PM
nobody really cares about FoD , lol

they're only a joke and they're easy to troll , hence why we troll them almost everywhere ( specially BP nub )

Note that: we didn't really care about trolling them either , until Rotten nub started stalking us everywhere on GUA at the age start about everything DT is doing , so yea u got urself trolled by your own hands :D

so in summary , they're just a trolling practice ( easy one too )

bloodpirate
28th November 2013, 10:52 PM
and the only real trolls are DT (in your own minds). see how easy it is for us to troll you? since you are now the laughing stock of koc with your GREAT war chain of a few sabbers and nubs who do nothing. you make us all laugh, so keep up the good work. please post soon, i need more trolling practice ..

Nasser
28th November 2013, 10:53 PM
someones mad xD

bloodpirate
28th November 2013, 11:27 PM
i don't get mad. really. i just get a kick out of your trolling which is obviously poor, if that is your best reply. to be honest, i just laugh at you when you get mad and use that comeback. please, do better next time.

Nasser
28th November 2013, 11:42 PM
i like it when BP rages and try to troll :D , even if it gets old sometimes , its not as old as him lol , so it is still funny

bloodpirate
28th November 2013, 11:44 PM
i like it when nasser rages and tries to troll , even if it sometimes gets old , it's not as old as him lol , but it's still funny

Nasser
29th November 2013, 12:47 AM
copycat :D

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 01:02 AM
great comeback troll

kaoz
29th November 2013, 01:12 AM
First off all many thanks, you're the shit Bon!

since we were kicking your butt, you wwhhhaaaaaaaa to SR for help,
Poor thing, still so bitter, let it go BP we are sorry that SR butt raped your veteran posse but on the end of the day I don't really care how we win as long as we keep on winning at any price.

Update on my farm account: Still winning! :rofl:

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 01:31 AM
First off all many thanks, you're the shit Bon!

Poor thing, still so bitter, let it go BP we are sorry that SR butt raped your veteran posse but on the end of the day I don't really care how we win as long as we keep on winning at any price.

Update on my farm account: Still winning! :rofl:

edited....

ROTTENSOUL
29th November 2013, 01:49 AM
Lol, it is both hilarious and sad this thread is needed.

I hope dt is now able to spew their bs in this thread alone, and not consider it just another thread they can troll in.

Keep gua clean ;p

kaoz
29th November 2013, 01:58 AM
Lol, it is both hilarious and sad this thread is needed.

I hope dt is now able to spew their bs in this thread alone, and not consider it just another thread they can troll in.

Keep gua clean ;p
Hope FoD can do the same and stay away from the big boys war threads that they are not involved in!

ROTTENSOUL
29th November 2013, 02:23 AM
I thought we where getting maxed anyway? Unlike a lot of lacn/sr btw who I sabbed over gold hits :p

In every post dt creates they make fallacies in order to troll. There simply is no arguing with that.

I rather stick with facts. You guys suck.. Nobody cares.. Dt is irrelevant.. last but not least. Yoo mamma..

kaoz
29th November 2013, 04:06 AM
You didn't grow much over the last month or so did you now?

Your spies successfully enter R0TTEN's armory undetected, and destroy 6 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

I thought we where getting maxed anyway?
Also sabbed MM's supreme commander and he wasn't maxxed either, so your point is what ROTTEN?

Your spies successfully enter DrunKnTerrorist10452's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Then I thought maybe TUE ^^ was...

Your spies attempt to break into RoHaLoVeR_TUE's armory, but are spotted by sentries before they enter. Many manage to escape ... 0 are caught, interrogated, and executed. RoHaLoVeR_TUE has learned about the sabotage mission, and is sure to retaliate.

LordCounter
29th November 2013, 06:34 AM
whats fod?

MFnBonsai
29th November 2013, 06:48 AM
Now this is how it is going to go here....

This is somewhat a troll thread but you still have to keep it civil.... It was created to stop both FoD and DT polluting every other war thread with these petty squabbles and bp's whaaa whaaa whaaa crap....

Family insults/offensive/rude posts will be removed.... I will allow a bit of trolling and spam in the hopes that you can come to love each other but not in a manly way....

clinteastwood
29th November 2013, 08:10 AM
whats fod?

kind of like a venereal disease

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 08:47 AM
i see my whole last post was deleted and kaoz spouting his bs almost unaltered. fine

a bit of a history lesson. terrorism. a bunch of cowards who like to go onto school buses or churches to blow up innocent unarmed women and children. they are people who would never fight man to man. reminds me of DT, those who would go into an innocent alliance like lacn or fod and sab them for shits and giggles. me, i fight terrorism.

what do i think of DT? those simple minded children who think terrorism is funny. those who think they are the only ones who can post their BS in the big boy threads. those who think their avatars are funny. i have no respect for them. i do believe that because they are simple minded they got brainwashed as young children, and now that they are older children they think it funny. i think it is sad .. i doubt there is any help for them. you know the only virgins you get when you get to heaven because of your jihad will be the children you kill.

i kept that more civil than i would like to have.

MFnBonsai
29th November 2013, 09:35 AM
Actually yours got edited....

Kaoz post was deleted....

Serial killer
This message has been deleted by MFnBonsai.

^^

Also as I stated to someone in FoD that complained about DT avatars I do not have the access to remove/suspend.... You have to send a message to omega on here or pm him in #GUA on IRC.... If he decides it isn't allowed BP he will remove it from their avatar....

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 09:46 AM
edited....

i guess this is editing,

Your spies successfully enter DrunKnTerrorist10452's armory undetected, and destroy 1 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

thanks for the help. kind of proves lacn isn't doing a very good job. as for the rest of your post, just proves we don't have 20 sabbers, but we have more than dt

MFnBonsai
29th November 2013, 09:50 AM
i guess this is editing,

I guess that is what edited means....

Carlos
29th November 2013, 10:03 AM
i see my whole last post was deleted and kaoz spouting his bs almost unaltered. fine

a bit of a history lesson. terrorism. a bunch of cowards who like to go onto school buses or churches to blow up innocent unarmed women and children. they are people who would never fight man to man. reminds me of DT, those who would go into an innocent alliance like lacn or fod and sab them for shits and giggles. me, i fight terrorism.

what do i think of DT? those simple minded children who think terrorism is funny. those who think they are the only ones who can post their BS in the big boy threads. those who think their avatars are funny. i have no respect for them. i do believe that because they are simple minded they got brainwashed as young children, and now that they are older children they think it funny. i think it is sad .. i doubt there is any help for them. you know the only virgins you get when you get to heaven because of your jihad will be the children you kill.

i kept that more civil than i would like to have.

I'm not sure what to say but you won. Nothing someone can ever say again will beat this post. You do realize it is just a game right? I couldn't even laugh while reading it because you were actually serious about it. Just let me tell you one think, of all of us only one is a muslim and unlike 90% of the koc community he went to university and is an engineer.

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 10:12 AM
just comparing RL to KOC. just trying to show why i dislike DT. i play for fun, but i find fun differently than DT. go ahead, DT , prove me wrong

we all play for fun. what might be fun for one person, isn't fun for everyone. i dislike taking someones fun away from them. unlike DT who want to ruin as many peoples fun as possible.

Nasser
29th November 2013, 11:05 AM
BP aka Urban Dictionnary :D

now you know where to go when you need definitions and such

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 11:19 AM
to be honest, you don't have to be muslim to be a terrorist. look at the IRA. and i am Irish. i would hate to paint a whole race/creed/colour of people with one brush. there are good and bad everywhere. even in old western movies. bad guys had black hats, good guys had white. DT wear black hats, i wear white. i am not sure if that is in the urban dictionary or not. anyway, play for fun, as it is a game. remember FoD has rules:

Rule 1. HAVE FUN.
Rule 2. if in doubt, refer to rule 1.

clinteastwood
29th November 2013, 12:34 PM
many people like to assume we are all muslims.. i was even getting racist messages from a fod member for a while named Trae1... but since i am neither muslim nor take the internet serious enough to get butt hurt over anything it didn't deeply offend me

bp you come across like one of those guys that writes letters to complain when someone says happy holidays instead of merry christmas or vice versa just for the sake of being politically correct at any cost..

http://i.imgur.com/jsE2eay.gif

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 12:40 PM
actually, i don't write letters. i say Merry Christmas. and if you knew me personally, you would know, i as far from politically correct as they come. i class myself as a redneck. as for the chill pill, na, i would rather have a beer.

NardHipples
29th November 2013, 02:04 PM
the guy that spent the majority of his koc ages buying full sentry and only sabbing people who couldn't sab him back is now deciding he is the koc jesus saving the koc community from oppression haha almost shit myself after reading that funny joke

this one time FOD sabbed someone, CHAOS!!!

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 02:09 PM
the guy that spent the majority of his koc ages buying full sentry and only sabbing people who couldn't sab him back is now deciding he is the koc jesus saving the koc community from oppression haha almost shit myself after reading that funny joke

this one time FOD sabbed someone, CHAOS!!!

i only fake sab for experience, remember..
as for sentry.. when did i ever have sentry, after being at war for most of the age. against SR and now TUE. get up to date please. can't you troll better than that? by the way, how much chaos are you causing. oh right, you are a terrorist. just go about your business and work for those virgins you get ... KABOOM

kaoz
29th November 2013, 02:21 PM
i am Irish..
You are confused that is what you are.

BP I find your name and avatar very offensive those nuclear rockets being fired from sea to kill 1000's of innocent men, women and children without seeing the blood shed they course from a distance.
As for your name, well pirates are evil people and it is a serious problem piracy in this modern day of age, I cannot believe you are proudly naming yourself after people that ruin and terrorise the international waters, you are one sick puppy!

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 02:44 PM
You are confused that is what you are.

BP I find your name and avatar very offensive those nuclear rockets being fired from sea to kill 1000's of innocent men, women and children without seeing the blood shed they course from a distance.
As for your name, well pirates are evil people and it is a serious problem piracy in this modern day of age, I cannot believe you are proudly naming yourself after people that ruin and terrorise the international waters, you are one sick puppy!

lol, nuclear rockets?? you are more a fool than the clown in your avatar. please, find something worthwhile to try and troll me with. that had to be the worst attemt i have seen from you.

NardHipples
29th November 2013, 02:49 PM
as for sentry.. when did i ever have sentry
yeah most of your koc ages = massive sentry and sabbing only noobs who couldn't sab you back. might be able to convince people like ROTTEN who have only played 2 ages that you are some amazing koc warrior jesus saving people from oppression but that couldn't be further from the truth everywhere but in your own mind

ROTTENSOUL
29th November 2013, 02:58 PM
This is going to be the worst thread in gua history. If the dt war thread is a banana this is a turt.

Now dt is allowed to drop their crap in this thread the other topics can stay clean. Just not sure yet if this is a turt I would want to step in to. Can't reason with them. No room for arguments, crappy trolls are all you will get in here.

ibycus
29th November 2013, 03:08 PM
Now this is how it is going to go here....

This is somewhat a troll thread but you still have to keep it civil.... It was created to stop both FoD and DT polluting every other war thread with these petty squabbles and bp's whaaa whaaa whaaa crap....

Family insults/offensive/rude posts will be removed.... I will allow a bit of trolling and spam in the hopes that you can come to love each other but not in a manly way....

I'm disappointed in you.. you are unable to do your job effectively, so you create a diversion ... well done... go ride a kangaroo mate..

many people like to assume we are all muslims.. i was even getting racist messages from a fod member for a while named Trae1... but since i am neither muslim nor take the internet serious enough to get butt hurt over anything it didn't deeply offend me

bp you come across like one of those guys that writes letters to complain when someone says happy holidays instead of merry christmas or vice versa just for the sake of being politically correct at any cost..

with a chain name of "JIHAD", you deserve comments like that.. it's inappropriate and if you think it's funny, you deserve to go find your virgin in the heavens you fucking moron..

Nasser
29th November 2013, 03:11 PM
whats wrong with jihad?

we need a definition here , BP help us plz

Lil_Wolfy
29th November 2013, 03:15 PM
I'm disappointed in you.. you are unable to do your job effectively, so you create a diversion ... well done... go ride a kangaroo mate..

with a chain name of "JIHAD", you deserve comments like that.. it's inappropriate and if you think it's funny, you deserve to go find your virgin in the heavens you fucking moron..

I understand that you're probably American and therefore slightly subconsciously racist but Jihad isnt automatically a bad word you know, try looking at history from a different pov than your usual redneck hillbilly moonshine textbooks

clinteastwood
29th November 2013, 03:29 PM

confirmed, another fod with a severe case of butt mad

ibycus
29th November 2013, 03:29 PM
I understand that you're probably American and therefore slightly subconsciously racist but Jihad isnt automatically a bad word you know, try looking at history from a different pov than your usual redneck hillbilly moonshine textbooks

The true definition is not how the word is used today and you know it. Don't play stupid...

just like the word Fag used to mean cigarette.. words change meaning overtime..

Lil_Wolfy
29th November 2013, 03:31 PM
The true definition is not how the word is used today and you know it. Don't play stupid...

Yeah here's the new definition of fag:

Fag - Ibycus

Nasser
29th November 2013, 03:34 PM

unfortunately words don't change meaning over time , you just get brainwashed ( usually by media ) to interpret it in a wrong way ... and usually the target audience for media propaganda are the low IQ people

so yea keep calm and learn

ghoulavenger
29th November 2013, 03:53 PM
If I recall correctly jihad is a term meaning the struggle of man against himself. It could also be a man's struggle against his own sin. I'm not an expert on Islam though, anybody with a background in Islam is free to correct me. As far as extremism goes, which fits the DrunknTerrorist alliance name anyway, isn't it associated with Islamic terrorism?

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 03:56 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad

so basically, it is a struggle. a non-violent and violent. non violent is an internal struggle to make ones self better. the terrorist DT violent way to to either force people into their religious beliefs or kill them. they do that by blowing themselves up on school busses and churches.

kaoz
29th November 2013, 04:04 PM
Everything is worth trolling you with, even my previous post makes you react, results! =)

Nasser
29th November 2013, 04:12 PM
If I recall correctly jihad is a term meaning the struggle of man against himself. It could also be a man's struggle against his own sin. I'm not an expert on Islam though, anybody with a background in Islam is free to correct me. As far as extremism goes, which fits the DrunknTerrorist alliance name anyway, isn't it associated with Islamic terrorism?

Jihad is the struggle for righteousness , be it a man against himself or against the oppressor.

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 04:20 PM
Jihad is the struggle for righteousness , be it a man against himself or against the oppressor.

yes, the oppressor is the bus driver, so to kill him, you kill thirty children. jihad is not a two way street, either you are for it or against it, even if you don't know anything about it. those for it, are DT, those against it are the rest of koc .. or Muslims and the rest of the world. so instead of trying to convert the rest of the world you try and kill them all. starting with women and children. since you are for jihad, you are blind to the fact that you are ruining so many lives or as far as koc is concerned, you are ruining so many peoples fun. you must be proud of that fact.

clinteastwood
29th November 2013, 04:21 PM
As far as extremism goes, which fits the DrunknTerrorist alliance name anyway, isn't it associated with Islamic terrorism?

alcohol isn't allowed in islam!! this alliance was formed by a hawaiian lol

yes, the oppressor is the bus driver, so to kill him, you kill thirty children. jihad is not a two way street, either you are for it or against it, even if you don't know anything about it. those for it, are DT, those against it are the rest of koc .. or Muslims and the rest of the world. so instead of trying to convert the rest of the world you try and kill them all. starting with women and children. since you are for jihad, you are blind to the fact that you are ruining so many lives or as far as koc is concerned, you are ruining so many peoples fun. you must be proud of that fact.

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about again... but that isn't news to anyone. i'll elect to think you are just trolling instead of plain stupid

kaoz
29th November 2013, 04:21 PM
I don't understand no family naming but it's okay if those infidels calling my Muslim brothers terrorists...

Carlos
29th November 2013, 04:32 PM
alcohol isn't allowed in islam!! this alliance was formed by a hawaiian lol

you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about again... but that isn't news to anyone. i'll elect to think you are just trolling instead of plain stupid

I at first thought the same but no he is not joking.

http://waitingtillmarriage.org/adriana-lima-waited-until-age-27/

This will be one of my 72 virgins. YUP, too late to try to convert now, sorry.

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 04:54 PM
I at first thought the same but no he is not joking.

http://waitingtillmarriage.org/adriana-lima-waited-until-age-27/

This will be one of my 72 virgins. YUP, too late to try to convert now, sorry.

too bad, she isn't a virgin. she has at least one daughter. or do you mean her daughter??

I don't understand no family naming but it's okay if those infidels calling my Muslim brothers terrorists...

if the shoe fits, wear it. as i previously stated. i don't paint everyone with the same brush. but all DT are terrorists. i used to use the term rogue for them, but that is too good. from now on, they are just terrorists.

ROTTENSOUL
29th November 2013, 05:04 PM
I think we all know most dt members have no morals. I have seen some of them say horrible things about family of a deceased koc player. Not saying all of them are like that. Most are just assholes to troll. A few of them are just sick in their minds.

These kids are crying and trying to get attention in any way they can, hence they rather troll instead of having an actual argument. Maybe the best remedy is to just ignore them.

NardHipples
29th November 2013, 05:16 PM
i only know of 2 people who have been warned, banned, or suspended for saying terrible things to koc players, both of them in FOD

clinteastwood
29th November 2013, 05:17 PM
are we just ignoring the disgusting messages you sent to spiderwoman, and the ones your rl boyfriend isyff had been sending to virtually everyone until he was banned... twice? nice attempt at pretending to be the moral authority of the world though pope rotten

kaoz
29th November 2013, 05:37 PM
Funny how ROTTEN & BP love to mention things as trolls or not able to have an argument, while in reality those two together with Ghoula are the biggest trolls and spammers on GUA.
Just by the looks of the neg rep's the main FoD posters have, you should think that they don't say very much that other people seem to agree with...

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 05:38 PM
i wonder why no DT have had any warning for their bashing. i do think, we all know why

we all know that reps are a joke. and most of my neg reps come from DT or aren't signed, so from cowards (probably terrorists called dt).

kaoz
29th November 2013, 05:50 PM
Sure BP, we all know that all the neg rep FoD members have here are basically donated in one way or another by DT, right?
Many FoD neg reps myself but not ONE signed, I know it's FoD as it is so obvious when butt hurt. :rofl:

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 05:56 PM
the way i understand it, if a person has no rep power, they can't neg or pos rep. so any neg reps you get aren't from us. good try though. keep up the good trolling. by the way, have you planted any subway bombs lately? you know the ones that kill innocent people

kaoz
29th November 2013, 06:10 PM
True but cowards don't sign their neg rep you said, I was just pointing out FoD not signing rep's, although that your neg rep doesn't count towards my rep that is a different story for all I know, stop try to cover your fuck up's by pointing at a different direction BP.
Someone told me that's called the bullshit meter and yours is way up there BP, most likely the highest bullshit rate on GUA together with the other FoD posters.

you know the ones that kill innocent people
Yes mate I do as I live in London and have seen several things being blown up including people I worked with, out of respect for the families would you mind please?

It's stuff like this people don't like your or FoD's posts my friend and has got nothing to do with DT that people don't like your shit as it is just not funny but very offensive, tasteless and thoughtless.

Nasser
29th November 2013, 06:14 PM
I think we all know most dt members have no morals. I have seen some of them say horrible things about family of a deceased koc player. Not saying all of them are like that. Most are just assholes to troll. A few of them are just sick in their minds.

These kids are crying and trying to get attention in any way they can, hence they rather troll instead of having an actual argument. Maybe the best remedy is to just ignore them.

Rotten ( FoD!! ) speaking about others trying to get attention - priceless

dude... you and your chain have been stalkers and attention whores since day 1
Had you ignored us ( like you suggested ) and not cried about everything we did since practically day 1 of the age , nobody would have cared about you ... but since you insisted on playing the stalker and attention whore , you got yourself and your chain endlessly trolled lol

Now you can , and will most probably lie about it ... but go check your posts mr. attention whore since age started

Edit: Check my next post for some examples.

ROTTENSOUL
29th November 2013, 06:26 PM
There you go again with your rep.
Rep does not mean shit, I already said that before you guys rep warred us lol.

Have you looked at zar his rep? I rest my case.. Also I was referring to things said in your private channel, not ingame messages. Admins can't control your behavior there.

As for bringing up my real life friend isyff again. I always condomed his extreme messages. However his messages where dirty, not about real life situations where people died etc. He is a great guy in real life, but his messages where very wrong. However, stuff I have seen from dt guys about real life situations is from a different level.

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 06:30 PM
True but cowards don't sign their neg rep you said, I was just pointing out FoD not signing rep's, although that your neg rep doesn't count towards my rep that is a different story for all I know, stop try to cover your fuck up's by pointing at a different direction BP.
Someone told me that's called the bullshit meter and yours is way up there BP, most likely the highest bullshit rate on GUA together with the other FoD posters.

Yes mate I do as I live in London and have seen several things being blown up including people I was worked with, out of respect for the families would you mind please?

It's stuff like this people don't like your or FoD's posts my friend and has got nothing to do with DT.

i still say DT give us more neg reps, even though some to us aren't signed. and since we have zero rep power, we can't give neg or pos reps. so how do we not sign what we can't do? it is others who give you neg reps and not signing them, not us who can't give any reps.

as for friends of yours being injured, sorry, but terrorists kill/maim anyone , doesn't matter who. do a bit of research there terrorist, since it is you who is on your jihad.

kaoz
29th November 2013, 06:35 PM
Have you looked at zar his rep? I rest my case..
ZAR is a rep whore in the wastelands like you are but it's not going too well by the looks of it as even ZAR can go into green again.... case rested!

i still say DT give us more neg reps
No shit and likely with multi GUA accounts BP, you see we beat you on any front any time!

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 06:37 PM
ZAR is a rep whore in the wastelands like you are but it's not going too well by the looks of it as even ZAR can go into green again.... case rested!

lol, it looks like you care about reps. it is great you are in the green, but most rep whores have 100 times your rep power, so you don't have many friends i guess. please, just keep neg repping me, but don't be a coward and sign your name instead of someone elses.

i made a post in the wasteland. i hope it helps.

Nasser
29th November 2013, 06:43 PM
Seems like DT is going for rank 1 this age?

I think I am going to be a ranker to
Spy Rating 748,538,490 Ranked #11

Troll..

Name: Galactus80
Alliances: DrunKnTerrorisT (Primary)

What more can I say than this: http://www.giveupalready.com/customavatars/avatar33053_12.gif

Looks like DT is done with sabs; Probably will be just a secondary alliance next age...
Definately a great loss for KoC, but time for the darker forces :devil2:

DrunKnTerrorisT LordCounter- Rank 14

I think we are letting dt rank in peace. I just hope DT will join FoD in it's crusade of not letting others rank peacefully and fighting the people that try to force their own rules upon free players like us, instead of joining them. No need to like eachother but FoD and the former DT have more in common then most other alliances.

I agree we do not have a lot in common with the current dt and that could not make me any happier lol! :D
Anyway let's get this back on topic I don't want to force bon into a career of cleaning.

Any early top 5 predictions?

1. Alpha-SR
2. Sigma-SR
3. TheGodFather_LaCN
4. Stormforce-RoFL
5. LordCounter-

Wahaha lol, good luck ranking peacefully, which is, certainly-, not gay at all for the leader of a former hardcore sab-chain...
Seriously dude? You want to have this discussion? You've got your ass handed to you faster than you can even click those untrained soldiers together for paying the repairs...

:deadhorse:

Yes this is the reason, not even kidding you.
I got intell that shows that dt joined rofl so nasser got a clicker from RL. They sold their identity for a bit of growth to the people they used to despise. Way to go dt..

Sentry helps for more then stopping sabbers. Looking back at wars pretty much everyone could find things they would have done a bit different. Not sure if that is the case with BP, but yeah how can you really downtalk someone that sabbed trillions of gold in one single war and had the dedication to do his sabrounds every day for such a long period of time? I haven't seen a dt member sab with his dedication in a long long time..

just few , to refresh your memory about your obsession sir and attention seeking from us since age started

just fyi , at this age start most of us didn't really know that u and ur alliance play , all what we knew about you that you're that random noob who joined dt once and ran away after couple of sabs, still we didn't feel like trolling you for that matter or anything else , until you started acting like a creepy stalker always speaking low about DT and how much you're a sab god lol

and thats why we troll you now , not about attention , but since you have and keep asking for it

kaoz
29th November 2013, 06:53 PM
lol, it looks like you care about reps.
No not at all but it seem to wind up both you and ROTTEN, looks like you both seem to care too much not to care.

it is great you are in the green, but most rep whores have 100 times your rep power, so you don't have many friends i guess. please, just keep neg repping me,
BP learn to read and don't jump to conclusions, I never played the rep whore game, ROTTEN "nea mates" does!
There you go shit troll.

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 08:23 PM
No not at all but it seem to wind up both you and ROTTEN, looks like you both seem to care too much not to care.

BP learn to read and don't jump to conclusions, I never played the rep whore game, ROTTEN "nea mates" does!
There you go shit troll.

lol, it sounds like you are just butt hurt because no one pos rep you. go back to being a terrorist, it is all you are good for. i am sure there are a few lacn rank 1000 to 2000 that you can bully.

just few , to refresh your memory about your obsession sir and attention seeking from us since age started

just fyi , at this age start most of us didn't really know that u and ur alliance play , all what we knew about you that you're that random noob who joined dt once and ran away after couple of sabs, still we didn't feel like trolling you for that matter or anything else , until you started acting like a creepy stalker always speaking low about DT and how much you're a sab god lol

and thats why we troll you now , not about attention , but since you have and keep asking for it

how long have i been seeking your attention?

MFnBonsai
29th November 2013, 10:22 PM
i wonder why no DT have had any warning for their bashing. i do think, we all know why

we all know that reps are a joke. and most of my neg reps come from DT or aren't signed, so from cowards (probably terrorists called dt).

btw bp you can refer to my post here as to why they do not get warned....

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?91694-FoD-vs-TUE&p=1462215&viewfull=1#post1462215

People find it offensive that terrorists blow shit up and I for 1 do not condone it.... But that is in the real world.... This is a game a war game at that and you my friend and FoD are also terrorists.... You go around bullying alliances and players that hit you but try to hide behind the 1vs1 policy and claim it is 1vs1 in all cases but it is still you and FoD bringing terror to those that do not wish it upon them....

So tell me what the difference is between DT having terrorists in their name and you and FoD reaping terror on KoC with a BS 1vs1 policy ;).... The only difference I see is the fact you guys claim to be a war/sabb chain....

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 10:42 PM
i am afraid you have me mixed up with someone who cares. and what 1vs1 policy? have you read our new policy?

as for DTs holy jihad and their great avatars (yes i know you have no say as to what they are), please don't compare us to DT. that is a slur. probably one of the worst you could ever invoke upon me.

as for us bullying other alliances, SR was really bullied. and TUE are really bullied. we warned them, and they decided war was the solution. the wars were up to them, not us.

you act as if we are the only alliance to ever sab because of damaging hits. shall i go find all the bf policies that say their chain will approve people who damage hit their members? please.

kaoz
29th November 2013, 11:20 PM
Sad being so butt hurt that you want to ban people's avatars, now that is a very desperate move BP!

lol, it sounds like you are just butt hurt because no one pos rep you. go back to being a terrorist, it is all you are good for. i am sure there are a few lacn rank 1000 to 2000 that you can bully.
Look at your post....
As for the bullying I mainly use them FoD noobs! =)

bloodpirate
29th November 2013, 11:54 PM
Sad being so butt hurt that you want to ban people's avatars, now that is a very desperate move BP!

Look at your post....
As for the bullying I mainly use them FoD noobs! =)

i am glad you admit you are a bully. that is the first step. now maybe you will learn that some people are equal or better than you. then, you might realize on your own that jihad/terrorism is bad.

ThomasA
30th November 2013, 02:05 AM
i am glad you admit you are a bully. that is the first step. now maybe you will learn that some people are equal or better than you. then, you might realize on your own that jihad/terrorism is bad.

as 'Forces of Darkness' does not imply evil at all or have a religious undertone.... If you are taking their name so seriously, should we take yours also?

If you are so easily offended you are better off not playing a war game where soldiers losing their lives is a regular occurrence.... I know your alliance wants to stop all attacks in a war game, however they still unmercifully slaughter the wizards on a regular basis who were just minding their own business, not doing any harm to them...

Carlos
30th November 2013, 05:59 AM
fod can cry as much as they want but this is not stopping this age

2. FoD [183,298.7mil gold over 6599 missions]

183b sabbed so far from an alliance where only 3 players are even worth sabbing

Thread: FoD loves DT.... DT...

f*** you - kaoz

hahaha, must have been someone from fod since none likes your posts and you have 0 rep power :D

kaoz
30th November 2013, 06:18 AM
As you notice FoD is taking desperate measures by starting a brand new campaign, this time it's against alliance names that may have a hidden dark background or on a even more personal level by moaning and bitching to the mods about inappropriate avatars according to FoD's latest Basic Veteran Guidelines for Policies on Censorships, User Names & Avatars.

Like FoD's previous successor the 1v1, the new BVGPCUNA policy will be pushed for ALL alliances to respect and follow as usual!

Thank you FoD for setting the standards within the chaos we find ourselves in, obviously in a world where policing from FoD is needed and the reason that many here on GUA & KoC are thankful for standing up and out, defending us from all those horrible, bad & evil things surrounding us in this cruel and harsh world of chaos.

Phate83
30th November 2013, 08:26 AM
Great reading material guys, keep it up, gives me something to read on my smoke breaks at work.

NardHipples
30th November 2013, 08:35 AM
watch out ROTTEN sabbed 3 people this month, ironman numbers

ibycus
30th November 2013, 02:59 PM
as 'Forces of Darkness' does not imply evil at all or have a religious undertone.... If you are taking their name so seriously, should we take yours also?

If you are so easily offended you are better off not playing a war game where soldiers losing their lives is a regular occurrence.... I know your alliance wants to stop all attacks in a war game, however they still unmercifully slaughter the wizards on a regular basis who were just minding their own business, not doing any harm to them...

not easily offended except when MODS have no fucking clue where their role should stop. It was completely inappropriate for dip shit to start this thread... apparently he has no control and tried a diversion tactic... way to fucking fail Bon...

ThomasA
30th November 2013, 03:48 PM
Wait.... You are calling him out over you breaking forum rules? Maybe you should stop posting your crap then there wouldn't be a need for a thread like this. If you still can't exercise self control, maybe you would prefer a ban from these forums instead....

Your inappropriate posts are the problem and you are the one who should get a clue on how to post properly and then there wouldn't be an issue.

MFnBonsai
30th November 2013, 04:15 PM
not easily offended except when MODS have no fucking clue where their role should stop. It was completely inappropriate for dip shit to start this thread... apparently he has no control and tried a diversion tactic... way to fucking fail Bon...

lol.... yeah I failed because....

DT and FoD are posting here instead of cramming every other war thread with crap that otherwise I would have to remove....

Everyone seems to have embraced this thread besides you.... are you still upset that I banned your friend ISYFF because you failed to stop him from being offensive when you begged and begged me to let you take him under your wing but you still failed....

I truly think you spend too much time on KoC and need to get a hobby/job away from the game so you can see what is really on the outside.... Anger will only eat you up and you will become a bitter grumpy old man....

NardHipples
30th November 2013, 04:35 PM
bon made me promise not to tell but it's just too good of a time to bring it up, thanks bon!

1 week ago KoC-Moderator_bon 2,480,441,577 Gold stolen 8 856 348,199,081 562,470,301
1 week ago KoC-Moderator_bon 7,271,912,258 Gold stolen 14 1,379 321,643,895 554,109,474

30 TUE hugomontoya 27,697,410,000 1,263 32,468
31 TUE Fletch 27,325,500,600 1,124 31,171
32 FoD R0TTEN 26,497,038,400 1,445 119,845

on a more relevant note, ROTTEN is about to catch the well known sabbers of hugomontoya and fletch for 30th place on a script that 40 people use. should be a day of celebration for FOD when their leader reaches these new heights

ibycus
30th November 2013, 05:01 PM
Wait.... You are calling him out over you breaking forum rules? Maybe you should stop posting your crap then there wouldn't be a need for a thread like this. If you still can't exercise self control, maybe you would prefer a ban from these forums instead....

Your inappropriate posts are the problem and you are the one who should get a clue on how to post properly and then there wouldn't be an issue.

Actually (insert rage).. if you go back and look.. After I was asked to tame it down a bit a few weeks back, I graciously did so and stopped trolling all together, stopped trashing mods and everything.. you guys need to learn that you bring "Some" of this shit on yourselves... now woman up and admit it!!

lol.... yeah I failed because....

DT and FoD are posting here instead of cramming every other war thread with crap that otherwise I would have to remove....

No, because you couldn't convince people it was inappropriate... you could ban people from the forums for it... you asked, I listened until now... had you given people a suspension, perhaps they would get that you were serious about the rules.. BUT No, you chose to foster the bullshit by creating a section dedicated to it. I call it a training grounds for disobeying the rules... so please don't expect your solution to work.. this thread will die out and what you've fostered will begin to permeate into other threads.. you know it too..

Everyone seems to have embraced this thread besides you.... are you still upset that I banned your friend ISYFF because you failed to stop him from being offensive when you begged and begged me to let you take him under your wing but you still failed....

I asked you to let me handle it, you disagreed... ISYFF created a new account, I asked him to tame it down, but that was a different story.. don't mix the two.. they aren't related...

however, after rotten emailed me a screen shot of the last thing he said, if I'm not mistaken, I emailed you and said, "do what you gotta, he's outta line and I (nor FOD) condone that type of behavior"...

So, my recommendation here is that you just go ahead and take off your panties and put in the DT tag like you're so desperate to do... that way when you spew up all this Bullshit, at least everyone else in KOC will just nod their heads with complete understanding that this is the type of BS that Jihad'ists do...

I truly think you spend too much time on KoC and need to get a hobby/job away from the game so you can see what is really on the outside.... Anger will only eat you up and you will become a bitter grumpy old man....

Valid point and I agree.... Deer seasons starts on Monday, maybe I'll go into vacation mode for a few days and enjoy nature and see if I can forget about coming back to this stupid fucking drug called KOC

ThomasA
30th November 2013, 05:17 PM
had you given people a suspension, perhaps they would get that you were serious about the rules..

There are no account suspensions on GUA, as you are so fond of telling people how to do their job you should know this already.....

It's no surprise ISYFF didn't listen to you with such a bad example you set yourself.

If I remember correctly the idea of a 'training' thread was actually yours .....

Actually Dumbfuck.. if you go back and look.. After I was asked to tame it down a bit a few weeks back, I graciously did so and stopped trolling all together, stopped trashing mods and everything.. you guys need to learn that you bring "Some" of this shit on yourselves... now woman up and admit it!!

Clearly it wasn't enough or this thread wouldn't be here, would it? ;)

As for bringing shit on yourselves, that's precisely what you have done with this thread, now deal with it.

MFnBonsai
30th November 2013, 07:20 PM
Actually iby you are the only one raging here.... So far others have been able to see this thread for what it is.... a thread to spam between DT and FoD to keep the crap out of other threads....

You are the one with a problem here and as stated before avatars cannot be suspended.... accounts on GUA cannot be suspended.... After you guys bitched and moaned about the other avatar I messaged omega which is what I told you and others to do.... As far as my part well I have done it by forwarding your concerns onto a higher MOD....

As to your MOD training grounds thread.... It wasn't a thread to spam it was a thread to bash mods which isn't allowed.... So it was removed.... Sorry you have to take things so personal.... but one day you will get over it.... it just takes time....

kaoz
30th November 2013, 11:21 PM
Deer seasons starts on Monday, maybe I'll go into vacation mode for a few days and enjoy nature and see if I can forget about coming back to this stupid fucking drug called KOC

Doing the FoD Special, Rage > Turk > Quit yes?
That'll be pretty sweet to claim your arse as Not active, hell yeah! =)

Nasser
1st December 2013, 12:27 AM
No need to rage at bon lol
We all know we're on good terms with him , since we've played with him KoC and RoC since long time. But still he will enforce the rules on anyone who breaks them , always had and always will.

PS:

I see some people taking shits too seriously , wtf? lol

MFnBonsai
1st December 2013, 03:19 AM
bon made me promise not to tell but it's just too good of a time to bring it up, thanks bon!

1 week ago KoC-Moderator_bon 2,480,441,577 Gold stolen 8 856 348,199,081 562,470,301
1 week ago KoC-Moderator_bon 7,271,912,258 Gold stolen 14 1,379 321,643,895 554,109,474

Quite easy to fake logs.... also easy to piss people off posting those fake logs....

ROTTENSOUL
1st December 2013, 05:21 AM
I don't really mind this thread. It's the trashpile of gua. You can simply let dt spew their bs here and we can simply ignore them if that is what we prefer.

Other threads started going oftopic with dt posting bs out of jealousy everywhere and us responding to it.

Was drunk yesterday and dropped phone while posting on gua. Looks like it got run over by a truck, but somehow still works hehe.

P.s. bon we don't care if people look upon us as a war alliance or not. If we refer to ourselves as one that is because most people see us as one, not because we care. We are FoD and people can think of us as they want. We will do what we want :)

MFnBonsai
1st December 2013, 05:56 AM
It is ok ROTTEN.... You don't have to convince me who you are.... But you seem like you have to convince others and even yourself every time you post.... In almost every post you have to tell people who FoD are and what you stand for.... In my opinion you shouldn't have to.... If others know you well enough you don't have to tell them.... They will know....

As to DT spamming other threads you are right that you guys were also involved and since this thread has been up.... other threads are clean.... I would say that is a win on my side.... Unless ofcourse people get upset that my plan worked and decide to go spam other threads to prove me wrong....

This might be the trashpile of GUA that you say but atleast the trashpile is contained and both FoD and DT post here....

Nasser
1st December 2013, 06:10 AM
It is ok ROTTEN.... You don't have to convince me who you are.... But you seem like you have to convince others and even yourself every time you post.... In almost every post you have to tell people who FoD are and what you stand for.... In my opinion you shouldn't have to.... If others know you well enough you don't have to tell them.... They will know....

As to DT spamming other threads you are right that you guys were also involved and since this thread has been up.... other threads are clean.... I would say that is a win on my side.... Unless ofcourse people get upset that my plan worked and decide to go spam other threads to prove me wrong....

This might be the trashpile of GUA that you say but atleast the trashpile is contained and both FoD and DT post here....

Shhh but never mistake that by him trying to seek attention :) since only DT are attention whores.

@Rotten , we're not spewing BS , we're simply trashtalking the attention whores of FoD and putting them into their place.
Cya Mr attention whore and stalker since day 1.

PS: good idea bon for this thread , now most of other threads are almost clean out of FoD trying to define themselves in each and every single post to show us how they're the gods of the game and seek attention of their noob chain , while nobody cares.

NardHipples
1st December 2013, 06:12 AM
32 TUE Caraguez 27,074,122,600 942 31,901
33 FoD R0TTEN 26,497,038,400 1,445 119,845

plz don't insult the CHAOS!! champion, he's struggled recently on the public script as he fell to rank 33 behind the powerful sabber Caraguez but he has high aspirations of joining the top 30 sabbers in TUE/FOD soon. he is quite the unstoppable force :D!!

kaoz
1st December 2013, 07:46 AM
we don't care if people look upon us as a war alliance or not.
They are not nor do they care!

We are FoD and people can think of us as they want.
From what people read in your alliance intro FoD seem a self proclaimed veteran war alliance with no BF Policies but as we all know that's just a lie, in reality FoD are a bunch of seriously obsessed DT Wannabees.

Anyways, the trash talking shittroll's have been wisely advised not to reply and basically avoiding all conflicts they cannot handle (involving the truth).

ROTTENSOUL
1st December 2013, 12:59 PM
Lol all I have to do is fart and I get more dt posting bs than they have sabbers.

@Bon. If your plan works (and I want it to work) i'd be happy.
I think people know how FoD works so maybe I should stop explaining to the dt attention whores.

P.s You only need to check the fod vs tue thread again to see 1 thread is not enough for dt to spam troll messages.

NardHipples
1st December 2013, 01:30 PM
I think people know how FoD works
talk endlessly about how awesome you are but never press the sab button? thank god BP and ghoul actually do something or you would be a massive pile of shit instead of just a giant pile of shit :D!!

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
1st December 2013, 01:59 PM
Latest Reputation Received (-414 point(s) total)

28th November 2013 03:11 AM
Thread: FoD vs TUE

stay on topic ~rotten
27th November 2013 09:32 AM
Thread: FoD vs TUE

weak sabs -ibykus

Lol at the weak trolls :rofl:

ROTTENSOUL
1st December 2013, 02:00 PM
I don't have as much targets in range as they do, but I sab the tue I can daily. Also if you are under the impression we are as inactive as dt is you could not be more wrong.

You guys are so obsessed with us it is unhealthy. Trying to get our attention in every thread. Trying to make us look smaller then we are in order to be looked upon as the only war alliance. Stop trying to get attention and sab. Deal with the fact you are by most not considered the only war alliance. Just stop being so jealous..

Nasser
1st December 2013, 02:13 PM
I don't have as much targets in range as they do, but I sab the tue I can daily. Also if you are under the impression we are as inactive as dt is you could not be more wrong.

You guys are so obsessed with us it is unhealthy. Trying to get our attention in every thread. Trying to make us look smaller then we are in order to be looked upon as the only war alliance. Stop trying to get attention and sab. Deal with the fact you are by most not considered the only war alliance. Just stop being so jealous..

Speaking of obsession and attention:

http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?92542-FoD-loves-DT-DT-loves-FoD&p=1462198&viewfull=1#post1462198
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?92542-FoD-loves-DT-DT-loves-FoD&p=1462207&viewfull=1#post1462207

You can try to lie as much as you want , but we will always be here to shit on your face :D

Nobody wants your attention , it is just fun to troll your retarded chain lol ... and its not healthy for you nor your chain to keep getting yourself look retarded

I understand you have a new chain and trying to make it look strong , but you did it wrong since it started ... you don't get your reputation by talking too much and seeking attention , actions speak louder than words , something you should work on and set an example about FoD other than what you usually do like you did vs SR like turking 3 days into a war and turn a decent account into a massing account that did close to 0 damage.

Now im trying to advise you , but im sure you will not understand and keep doing w/e you are doing lol

NardHipples
1st December 2013, 04:28 PM
bunch of noobs that use all their turns trying to maintain what gets sabbed away from them and don't use any turns to sab, FOD can have that activity all they want lol

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
2nd December 2013, 06:30 AM
Latest Reputation Received (-453 point(s) total)

1st December 2013 07:32 PM

plz make useful posts ~ROTTEN
1st December 2013 07:04 PM

Bad trolling noob. ROTTEN
1st December 2013 05:42 PM

STOP CRYING ABOUT REP ~ghoul

:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::

Lil_Wolfy
2nd December 2013, 08:29 AM
Latest Reputation Received (-453 point(s) total)

1st December 2013 07:32 PM

plz make useful posts ~ROTTEN
1st December 2013 07:04 PM

Bad trolling noob. ROTTEN
1st December 2013 05:42 PM

STOP CRYING ABOUT REP ~ghoul

:<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::<3::

I've done about 4 neg-reps ever on GUA, and 3 of them have been to FOD in the past 2 weeks since they seem to think its somehow important and that anybody cares about their reputation status.

_RoGuEsHaDoW_
2nd December 2013, 09:06 AM
I've done about 4 neg-reps ever on GUA, and 3 of them have been to FOD in the past 2 weeks since they seem to think its somehow important and that anybody cares about their reputation status.

Lol yet you admit you are making us feel important by doing it....
no wonder dt is gone yall are a bunch of idiots....
they rest either got banned and couldn't figure out how to make a new acct or computer broke and they forgot how to spell kingsofchaos xD

ROTTENSOUL
2nd December 2013, 10:00 AM

Lmao, way to turn things around :worship2:

p.s. Not sure why you guys are digging up some of my old posts. Yes in the beginning I would have rather worked together with dt. Despite differences I thought you guys would create chaos. Instead you guys joined rofl. Then sr aproved you so you ran and joined them. Then you begged sr for help.

Now after this mess you guys got yourself into you are desperately trying to claim being nr1 sab alliance. You favor being looked upon as the only true "sab alliance" over actually trying to change something in the mindset koc players have. Enjoy your rep war..

Nasser
2nd December 2013, 10:12 AM
As i told u before , lying wouldn't really help your alliance case and/or reputation lol

PS: in your old posts you aren't trying to work together with DT , you was just talking shit ( as usual ) trying to gain attention ... unfortunately that got you trolled and laughed at , and you ran from that fact by lying that we seek attention.

I said before , u can always lie , but we will always be here to unfold ur lies and shit on your face in that case.

ROTTENSOUL
2nd December 2013, 10:23 AM
As i told u before , lying wouldn't really help your alliance case and/or reputation lol

PS: in your old posts you aren't trying to work together with DT , you was just talking shit ( as usual ) trying to gain attention ... unfortunately that got you trolled and laughed at , and you ran from that fact by lying that we seek attention.

I said before , u can always lie , but we will always be here to unfold ur lies and shit on your face in that case.

I have talked to lordcounter in the first days of the age, offering script access etc without becoming allies even so you would not have to join rofl and lose your identity. You can make up stuff and repeat your lies. You have to face bitter facts instead of trolling and being buthurt.

Jankster
2nd December 2013, 12:54 PM
Just to clear it up:
TUE thats the best war chain.

ups its not my thread this one sry.

NardHipples
2nd December 2013, 01:34 PM
Just to clear it up:
TUE thats the best war chain.

ups its not my thread this one sry.
please consult with your TUE senate before making such claims. once you have 3/5ths vote from your TUE senate, you can move on to your TUE president and have him sign your position into law or use his TUE veto power :D!!

31 FoD beer 28,517,192,000 1,803 30,419
32 FoD R0TTEN 28,211,511,400 1,555 125,639
33 TUE Caraguez 27,074,122,600 942 31,901

update on the CHAOS!!! champion, he is in a neck and neck battle with the fearless Caraguez for 32nd/33rd place in TUE/FOD sabstats. he could easily move into 31st place since beer has been inactive for at least 7 years. not sure how anyone can confuse this fearless sab warrior with a worthless piece of shit account with these ironman numbers

Nasser
2nd December 2013, 01:40 PM
I have talked to lordcounter in the first days of the age, offering script access etc without becoming allies even so you would not have to join rofl and lose your identity. You can make up stuff and repeat your lies. You have to face bitter facts instead of trolling and being buthurt.

Who said we joined RoFL for the script access? or even that we wanted any script access?

you prove over and over than you know nothing at all lol , which isn't surprising , maybe ignorance is a way of bringing chaos

Jankster
2nd December 2013, 01:52 PM
please consult with your TUE senate before making such claims. once you have 3/5ths vote from your TUE senate, you can move on to your TUE president and have him sign your position into law or use his TUE veto power :D!!

31 FoD beer 28,517,192,000 1,803 30,419
32 FoD R0TTEN 28,211,511,400 1,555 125,639
33 TUE Caraguez 27,074,122,600 942 31,901

update on the CHAOS!!! champion, he is in a neck and neck battle with the fearless Caraguez for 32nd/33rd place in TUE/FOD sabstats. he could easily move into 31st place since beer has been inactive for at least 7 years. not sure how anyone can confuse this fearless sab warrior with a worthless piece of shit account with these ironman numbers

Actually its 2,5 votes out of 4,5, the chairman have only˝ a vote. Also a important matter like this, the Senate cant deside but have to setup a poll amongst all TUE members. And No we dont have any president.

Sry now im posting in the wrong thread again. It will never happend again.

Lil_Wolfy
2nd December 2013, 01:56 PM
Lol yet you admit you are making us feel important by doing it....
no wonder dt is gone yall are a bunch of idiots....
they rest either got banned and couldn't figure out how to make a new acct or computer broke and they forgot how to spell kingsofchaos xD

Sure im happy to admit i do it. I give spare change to charities and i give rep to FOD so i help to make the world a better place :)

kaoz
2nd December 2013, 06:36 PM
Yeah FoD are not known for being the sharpest tools in the shed, always making up excuses for rage quitting.
Iby in Turk mode yet?

ROTTENSOUL
2nd December 2013, 07:20 PM
Actually lordcounter said joining rofl was because of script access, which is why I offered to give you guys script access in the first place.

You chain hopped to sr when they aproved you guys. I guess script access was not the reason for the second time this age you joined a ranker chain and you mighty terrorists cried for help.

Nasser
2nd December 2013, 07:34 PM
First , we joined under RoFL coz we were only 2 active DT playing at that time , and Shred is a nice guy so LC wanted to help him ( gay love maybe ) , better than staying 2 solo people he joined Shred.

And only LC was approved when we joined under SR chain , and he started getting inactive by that time and stayed for some time approved anyway , that is his business if he sabbed them for no reason... and why are you crying about us joining SR? we gave you a good material to try to seek attention , which u used well as the perfect attention whores you are.

And again trying to lie in order to gain reputation and hide that ur chain got assraped coz of your attempt to bully SR (same reason TUE is raping you now, i think you should have realized by now that none takes u seriously lol) and not coz anyone asked for help lol , nobody need help vs 3 sabbers of fod who didnt even sab daily (not claiming that we had more sabbers anyway , our number is small but we don't lie about it and say others need help against us)

so anything else you need me to shit on your face about?

good night , ill save a good shit for you while sleeping in order to deliver it right on your face once i wake up and see your reply :D

kaoz
2nd December 2013, 08:23 PM
Great job MM, DT & TUE always good to see FoD being maxxed as usual!
Your opponent has already suffered heavy losses today, and his sentry force is on full alert. Your sabotage will not succeed until they let their guard down.

RESULTS!

ROTTENSOUL
3rd December 2013, 11:34 AM
Cool story nasser, but a bit to much buthurt for my taste..

Nasser
3rd December 2013, 12:52 PM
Good way to run away Rotten :D , but i agree truth is not the taste preferred by lying chaos champions attention whores ;)

kaoz
4th December 2013, 02:47 PM
PAGE 44 > SR-NGF-vs-LaCN-IB-DEMK

I still think LaCN is a bunch of cowards for not jumping in while we were at war with yall. That would have served strongly to LaCN's advantage.
I see... is that why you'll so bitter and suspicious over your war with SR while it seem that FoD was actually the only one that really could do with all the help they could get at the time. =)

However there are very strong doubts if it (a handful of semi active people of which some are kinda loosing it) would really be such an advantage for LaCN.

As to mention the post on TUE thread from iby about thread cleaning from posters that aren't involved and all.... never mind that.

ibycus
4th December 2013, 07:34 PM
PAGE 44 > SR-NGF-vs-LaCN-IB-DEMK

I see... is that why you'll so bitter and suspicious over your war with SR while it seem that FoD was actually the only one that really could do with all the help they could get at the time. =)

However there are very strong doubts if it (a handful of semi active people of which some are kinda loosing it) would really be such an advantage for LaCN.

As to mention the post on TUE thread from iby about thread cleaning from posters that aren't involved and all.... never mind that.

take a grammar class... this post makes no fucking sense what so ever

kaoz
4th December 2013, 10:00 PM
take a grammar class... this post makes no fucking sense what so ever

All I say is that it was a beautiful strain with a very complex high! =)

I meant to say that FoD obviously needed LaCN's help by what Ghoul wrote: I still think LaCN is a bunch of cowards for not jumping in while we were at war with yall.

That would have served strongly to LaCN's advantage. < And that's a bit I doubt very much.

Carlos
5th December 2013, 04:07 AM
Top Clan Losses

2. FoD [204,400.0mil gold over 7367 missions]

Top Losses
1. Spewfirst [33,823.0mil gold]
2. ghoulavenger [33,048.0mil gold]

cata-ro
6th December 2013, 03:17 AM
<@cata-ro> !sab sannicola ibykus
<+tattoobob> [sannicola @ ibykus] Total dealt: 6,599,000,000, Missions: 104, Last Activity: 12 minutes 50 seconds
<@cata-ro> !sab sannicola Spewfirst
<+tattoobob> [sannicola @ Spewfirst] Total dealt: 8,873,000,000, Missions: 86, Last Activity: 13 minutes 32 seconds
<@cata-ro> !sab sannicola ghoulavenger
<+tattoobob> [sannicola @ ghoulavenger] Total dealt: 6,523,000,000, Missions: 72, Last Activity: 13 minutes 25 seconds
<@cata-ro> !sab sannicola CP_Bloodpirate_DES
<+tattoobob> [sannicola @ CP_Bloodpirate_DES] Total dealt: 5,712,000,000, Missions: 82, Last Activity: 8 minutes

I can sab for months without getting bored :p.

LordCounter
7th December 2013, 03:44 PM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?91623-SR-NGF-vs-LaCN-IB-DEMK&p=1462948&viewfull=1#post1462948
a sab alliance that wants to kick sabbers out of chain. fascinating

ROTTENSOUL
9th December 2013, 10:11 AM
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?91623-SR-NGF-vs-LaCN-IB-DEMK&p=1462948&viewfull=1#post1462948
a sab alliance that wants to kick sabbers out of chain. fascinating

We never kicked someone that chained out of chain and rest asured we won't either.

kaoz
10th December 2013, 03:06 AM
In case I decide to go back to all ranking for the rest of the age, I've made the final future proof investments in DA (Bah!) upgrades,
Fortification Hand Of God

As a hardened Muslim I don't really care about the Hand of your Infidel God as it wouldn't do any Muslim any good.
Brothers argue that it's a waste of 1.3+ Billion + 30% of Gold losses... even though it's 100% Free Farm "FoD Click Bitch" Gold!

clinteastwood
10th December 2013, 07:58 PM
We never kicked someone that chained out of chain and rest asured we won't either.

<&Thinh> What's up Alpha ?
<~Alpha-SR> rotten came to me asking for lifting up mbsets approval, in exchange of mass tgf when ever we want to + if he chains again, they will drop him + take script away

lol

sets
10th December 2013, 08:52 PM
"<&Thinh> What's up Alpha ?
<~Alpha-SR> rotten came to me asking for lifting up mbsets approval, in exchange of mass tgf when ever we want to + if he chains again, they will drop him + take script away "

I can explain this if anyone cares. Or you can stick with your kind of style - uninformed

Lil_Wolfy
11th December 2013, 02:10 AM
<~Alpha-SR> rotten came to me asking for lifting up mbsets approval, in exchange of mass tgf when ever we want to + if he chains again, they will drop him + take script away "

I can explain this if anyone cares. Or you can stick with your kind of style - uninformed

Complains people are uninformed when nobody has done any informing.

Iseewhatyoudidthere.

ROTTENSOUL
11th December 2013, 07:54 AM

I wouldn't even bother, it is dt you are talking to ;)

NardHipples
11th December 2013, 01:44 PM
I wouldn't even bother, it is dt you are talking to ;)
much better to have a conversation with the sab champion leader of FOD CHAOS!!! king

33 FoD R0TTEN 32,987,811,400 1,886

sets
11th December 2013, 08:02 PM
I don't mind DT.

I would love DT to join FoD.

Carlos
12th December 2013, 06:20 AM
I don't mind DT.

I would love DT to join FoD.

xx xx ago xxx 843,997,425 Gold stolen 16 309 xxx xxx
xx xx ago xxx 8,934,892,958 Gold stolen 19 378 xxx xxx

We only join those allies who help us get the UPs, sorry ;)

AxEHeaD15
13th December 2013, 08:20 AM
In order for DT to join FoD, you would have to start sabbing for S&G's instead of "reasons". Be a man!

Your spies successfully enter CP_Bloodpirate_DES's armory undetected, and destroy 74 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CP_Bloodpirate_DES's armory undetected, and destroy 73 of the enemy's Nunchaku stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

Oh snap!

NardHipples
14th December 2013, 09:21 AM
32 FoD R0TTEN 34,990,171,400 1,991 144,064
33 FoD Jester231 34,661,205,600 1,668 48,663

update on the CHAOS!!! champion, he has moved up to 32nd place on the public sablist. Jester231 put up a good fight, but in the end his powerful total just couldn't keep up with the relentless sab efforts of the CHAOS!!! champion

ROTTENSOUL
14th December 2013, 10:47 AM
I could attempt to explain you how you are an idiot, but I figured your brain could not handle logic. The only one referring to me as king of chaos is you. I consider myself a small account that likes sabbing. If I would care much for a high personal total I would sab some big chain like dt is doing. Still outsabbing most dt members :)

Btw, this thread is dead. Must be why you guys desperately try to make the FoD/TUE thread about you.

NardHipples
14th December 2013, 11:35 AM
I consider myself a small account that likes sabbing.
you like it so much that you never do it. you're right i am far too stupid to understand that genius logic

kaoz
14th December 2013, 11:44 AM
I I consider myself a small account that likes sabbing.
After a rage reset you ARE a small account, before that it was a wealthy porker clicking account, pretty much something I would consider a ranker account.

ROTTENSOUL
14th December 2013, 11:59 AM
@Kaoz

Nice troll attempt. You know it was no reset and no ranker account. Have fun building your 'entire' 3 AAT account farming FoD. Maybe you reach 4 one day, since you already bought hog and other ranker upgrades cause you can't take the sabs.

@Nard

I sab pretty much every day. Unfortunately tue does not have as many targets as lacn.

Not sure why I bother to correct you noobies. I guess I reanimated this thread so you don't shit all over the other ones.

Anyway I'm out, enjoy your weekend :)

NardHipples
14th December 2013, 12:19 PM
yeah you proved you sab all the time against bigger chains in the FOD war vs SR, seems you just make up some bs excuse why you do nothing in every war

kaoz
14th December 2013, 12:49 PM
@Kaoz Nice troll attempt. You know it was no reset and no ranker account. Have fun building your 'entire' 3 AAT account farming FoD. Maybe you reach 4 one day, since you already bought hog and other ranker upgrades cause you can't take the sabs.
Yeah just sold for upgrades so my aat is low atm but how is yours after all that clicking? You seem to do poorly if you ask me!

Carlos
14th December 2013, 02:33 PM
After a rage reset you ARE a small account, before that it was a wealthy porker clicking account, pretty much something I would consider a ranker account.

He was banned lol.

[00:05] <Sabbers-World> Rotten is always talking big on GUA
[00:05] <Sabbers-World> while never seen him doing anything in KoC

kaoz
14th December 2013, 04:15 PM
Correction:
After being a cheating git and got banned you ARE a small account, before that it was a wealthy porker clicking account, pretty much something I would consider a ranker account.

ROTTENSOUL
14th December 2013, 06:58 PM
Actually my account is crap, but four times bigger then yours nonetheless.

Besides, you know I got banned because isyff got banned for being rude and me logging in to koc on his wifi network. As for clicking. I never clicked much and have clicked no morale at all for my current account.

Keep trying..

Ps, I really enjoy how I became an obsession for you and the gang.

kaoz
15th December 2013, 10:51 AM
Actually my account is crap, but four times bigger then yours nonetheless.
You care how big your account is > I'm not!
Mine is bigger than yours that's proper ranker tendencies =)

bloodpirate
15th December 2013, 10:57 AM
Ps, I really enjoy how I became an obsession for you and the gang.

that is because they take the game personal. reason they sab me every age, a personal grudge for destroying their accounts. i get a kick out of it actually. all the hate mail i get from them, makes me feel loved.

Nasser
15th December 2013, 12:24 PM
that is because they take the game personal. reason they sab me every age, a personal grudge for destroying their accounts. i get a kick out of it actually. all the hate mail i get from them, makes me feel loved.

The only thing you've destroyed - in all the koc ages you have played - is a world record of how much retarded someone can be :D

LordCounter
15th December 2013, 01:23 PM

i see. you were sabbed because you claim to be a sabbing account while not having any spy. and because you didnt get an apology for being sabbed (lol) you sab DT every day. im sure thats not consider obsessive behaviour in your wonderful mind

bloodpirate
15th December 2013, 02:50 PM
i see. you were sabbed because you claim to be a sabbing account while not having any spy. and because you didnt get an apology for being sabbed (lol) you sab DT every day. im sure thats not consider obsessive behaviour in your wonderful mind

it is what is done, when people dt sab you daily, you sab back daily. so, you are saying dt is obsessive? i say dt is obsessive and take this personal. and no, i don't have a sab account. i believe in peace and love. i believe in ranking and fake sabbing. i believe in fun and games. you on the other hand force me age after age to sab you with your bullying and roguish behavior.

FYI . DTs version of a war account
DrunKnTerrorist10452's Inventory!!!
Weapon Quantity AAT
Nunchaku 19289 6 hours 48
DrunKnTerrorist10452's Stats
Strike Action 3,300,471,606 8 hours ago
Defensive Action 19,435,639 8 hours ago
Spy Rating 232,260,426,292 8 hours ago
Sentry Rating 4,414,412 8 hours ago

thats it, only spy tools. such a great warrior, and he got a few sells. but a great account for wizarding
then you have

LordCounter-'s Inventory!!!
Weapon Quantity AAT
Chariot 1539 53 minutes 9
Dragonskin 4373 15 hours 20
Lookout Tower 83 2 hours 4

no spy tools, but he has sentry and defence. another great war account

and don't forget
swineherd's Inventory!!!
Weapon Quantity AAT
Chariot 1 16 hours 69
Invisibility Shield 200 8 hours 31
Nunchaku 12195 25 minutes 31
Lookout Tower 200 1 days 31

great account for wizarding.

The only thing you've destroyed - in all the koc ages you have played - is a world record of how much retarded someone can be :D

yes, i get mail/messages all the time like this. you need to take something to chill you out. way too personal. have you thought of yoga or something?

LordCounter
15th December 2013, 06:09 PM
lol little buddy, just read back what you post for once, saves us all a lot of time. that post doesnt make any sense

Nasser
15th December 2013, 06:24 PM
another post of BP crying of the 1 sell i took , and i got it invested on up , are you jealous BP ? that no one (other than your /current/ chain) likes you at all? some people like us , you will have to live with it :D

none of the chains u was in before likes u at all , kinda says alot about yourself and you should probably think about that

clinteastwood
15th December 2013, 08:48 PM
i haven't touched wizards, unlike people in your chain such as ibykus and ghoulavenger

Spewfirst
Lookout Tower 17,789
Sentry Rating 21,897,503,501

must be cool to have time to bank nothing but lookout towers all day for weeks after selling off but no time to actually train a sentry to hold them, seems legit

bloodpirate
15th December 2013, 09:50 PM
must be cool to have time to bank nothing but lookout towers all day for weeks after selling off but no time to actually train a sentry to hold them, seems legit

i know that isn't a cheating accusation, but he is more legit than most of DT.

LSW- (not active)

AxEHeaD15
16th December 2013, 09:40 AM
A few of you FoD girls have no armory whatsoever.

I must admit though, it is nice being able to sab a whole chain in just a few minutes!

Only mbsets was maxed, so I got the rest of you.

ROTTENSOUL
16th December 2013, 09:47 AM
A few of you FoD girls have no armory whatsoever.

I must admit though, it is nice being able to sab a whole chain in just a few minutes!

Only mbsets was maxed, so I got the rest of you.

Suprising he was the only one maxed, but I definately agree with you small lists are more fun!

NardHipples
16th December 2013, 06:18 PM
rotten wants a shorter list of people to sab, seems about right

ROTTENSOUL
16th December 2013, 07:48 PM
I know you prefer a long list cause you are a internet superman..

Like Axe I don't like wasting my time sabbing a huge list. To much of anything in koc I would consider boring. Sabbing tue/dt is doable. Besides it costs most of my turns already and the +/- 80b I sabbed this age is still way more than most dt :)

Carlos
17th December 2013, 12:07 AM

Like Axe I don't like wasting my time sabbing a huge list. To much of anything in koc I would consider boring. Sabbing tue/dt is doable. Besides it costs most of my turns already and the +/- 80b I sabbed this age is still way more than most dt :)

Im confused, you always say DT has 4 members but im #5 sabber and I have sabbed twice as much as you did. So, is DT huge or small according to you?

NardHipples
17th December 2013, 03:21 AM
i prefer to do what i say i'm doing unlike you who talks endlessly about sabbing and how much more awesome you are than DT but is battling some random retard named JobForBas for 31st place just in TUE/FOD for sab missions/totals this age

ROTTENSOUL
17th December 2013, 08:14 AM
Im confused, you always say DT has 4 members but im #5 sabber and I have sabbed twice as much as you did. So, is DT huge or small according to you?

You are easy to confuse. Maybe you understand now..
He dicho.. Dt tiene cuatro miembros activos..

That was a long time ago, I don't really care if it are 4 or 5 active ones now.

i prefer to do what i say i'm doing unlike you who talks endlessly about sabbing and how much more awesome you are than DT but is battling some random retard named JobForBas for 31st place just in TUE/FOD for sab missions/totals this age

Actually it is you guys that keep talking about my sab total looking it up almost daily. I don't really care about my total and despite you guys chaining lacn our total is actually much higher than the dt total. You guys being but hurt about there being a bigger sabchain then dt out there is not my prob. Be buthurt all you want.. If I sab all my enemies in range that is under 1 billion gold sabbed each day. I am sure with 1440 turns per day you can sab a lot more from lacn.

Docent
17th December 2013, 08:21 AM
Im confused

That's nothing new.

clinteastwood
17th December 2013, 08:39 AM
You are easy to confuse. Maybe you understand now..
He dicho.. Dt tiene cuatro miembros activos..

That was a long time ago, I don't really care if it are 4 or 5 active ones now.

Actually it is you guys that keep talking about my sab total looking it up almost daily. I don't really care about my total and despite you guys chaining lacn our total is actually much higher than the dt total. You guys being but hurt about there being a bigger sabchain then dt out there is not my prob. Be buthurt all you want.. If I sab all my enemies in range that is under 1 billion gold sabbed each day. I am sure with 1440 turns per day you can sab a lot more from lacn.

our top 5 sabbers have sabbed more than your top 10 (2.865 tril vs 2.773 tril), but by all means reply with some excuses on how your "sab chain" is only allowed to sab tue because they refuse to start a war with any decent sized chain

your excuse is that the only chain you are willing to war is a small independent chain of slayers and that's far more embarrassing than how much you've sabbed lol

ROTTENSOUL
17th December 2013, 08:44 AM
Lmfao, keep telling yourself cutie pie :wink:
:sadmonkey

Nasser
17th December 2013, 09:40 AM
Yeah because being logical is too mainstream , Rotten shows up :D

For example:

I could attempt to explain you how you are an idiot, but I figured your brain could not handle logic. The only one referring to me as king of chaos is you. I consider myself a small account that likes sabbing. If I would care much for a high personal total I would sab some big chain like dt is doing. Still outsabbing most dt members :)

Btw, this thread is dead. Must be why you guys desperately try to make the FoD/TUE thread about you.

While DT has 5 active people only , and he is nowhere near sabbing as much as the #5 guy we have despite Rotten has played since age start and our #5 guy has been playing roughly for 1.5 or 2 months

Lmfao, keep telling yourself cutie pie :wink:
:sadmonkey

He gave you numbers , you ran away from replying like a little girl as expected :D

Lmfao

:badger:

Please continue posting , i need some laughs in this evening :)

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 11:20 AM
our top 5 sabbers have sabbed more than your top 10 (2.865 tril vs 2.773 tril), but by all means reply with some excuses on how your "sab chain" is only allowed to sab tue because they refuse to start a war with any decent sized chain

your excuse is that the only chain you are willing to war is a small independent chain of slayers and that's far more embarrassing than how much you've sabbed lol

why, we are not a sab chain, we are a peace loving ranker chain that gets into wars with small alliances like SR. our sab totals are small because we only fake sab for fun and ranking. we are not bullies/rogues like DT who get approved by every alliance in koc, and get kicked out of all major alliances because of that fact. so keep up the bs, i enjoy the chats and lol at you trying to make yourselves look big by making others look small. you do realize this is a game , played for fun , not a popularity contest. now pos rep each other again to make your rep power look good and make others think you are important.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RkZC7sqImaM

please, make peace not war. please give peace a chance. make love not war. :couple::love2::hug:

clinteastwood
17th December 2013, 11:32 AM
bp talking about being kicked from every alliance :icon_blus :rofl:

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 11:38 AM
bp talking about being kicked from every alliance :icon_blus :rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDe9suO6KJE

i think it is safe to say, i have been kicked from less alliances this age than DT

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiXjbI3kRus

NardHipples
17th December 2013, 01:40 PM
you called out DT early in the age, Nasser already dug up the posts for you once so yeah i am going to remind you how much of a worthless piece of shit LGC type sabber you are for a while. you can cry about gold totals till your penis turns limp but your mission totals are even more of a joke sir

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 01:44 PM
you called out DT early in the age, Nasser already dug up the posts for you once so yeah i am going to remind you how much of a worthless piece of shit LGC type sabber you are for a while. you can cry about gold totals till your penis turns limp but your mission totals are even more of a joke sir

not everyone goes rogue, and sabs innocent people like you do , just to increase their mission totals. but then, that is the way you have fun, destroying noobs just like years past. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE. about time you got another sell from ##N.

NardHipples
17th December 2013, 01:51 PM
not everyone goes rogue, and sabs innocent people like you do , just to increase their mission totals. but then, that is the way you have fun, destroying noobs just like years past. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE. about time you got another sell from ##N.
coming from the dude who has played the biggest vagina accounts in the history of koc sabbing only people who couldn't retaliate for many ages :D!! this isn't the FOD forums where you can trick retards like ROTTEN who think 12 sab missions per age is a massive total into thinking you are some koc warrior jesus saving the world from the DT bullies sir, we have intelligent people here like ZAR and ta-

ROTTENSOUL
17th December 2013, 02:02 PM
The posts you dig up to proof your point only proofs my point. They are a response to you guys again crying about my sabtotal. Obviously yours will be higher when you fight a bigger chain that is whooping your ass despite the sells you got.
Besides, there is not much point in me showing you guys why you are wrong. When I use logic you guys will respond with yet another fail troll attempt.

Only reason I give you guys some of my attention which you guys are begging for is in the hope you won't try to hijack other threads.

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 02:10 PM
coming from the dude who has played the biggest vagina accounts in the history of koc sabbing only people who couldn't retaliate for many ages :D!! this isn't the FOD forums where you can trick retards like ROTTEN who think 12 sab missions per age is a massive total into thinking you are some koc warrior jesus saving the world from the DT bullies sir, we have intelligent people here like ZAR and ta-

at least i war, as for my accounts . last age

Attack Rating Defend Rating Spy Rating Sentry Rating
9,325,812,114 28,661,014,807 298,508,718,292 140,754,318,740

age 15
19,751,150,267 1,411,198,737 272,987,034,328 67,518,955,673

another age
8,328,330,536 34,778,650 160,982,083 994,434,379

and yet another age
4,862,152,959 9,078,897,822 8,568,642,048 7,486,577,664

and again
545,590,672 409,676,460 905,253,888 585,903,104

as you can tell, i only have what is left from people sabbing me. people just won't let me rank in peace. would you like to see more ages .. this is back to age 11

i would look up your totals, but alas, your account names change so much from being banned, i don't know what you were called back then

NardHipples
17th December 2013, 02:33 PM
i don't really care what your final stats were, doesn't say anything about how you played the age(massive vagina). it clearly helps you sleep at night to think of yourself as some amazing koc warrior savior jesus so you can spend as much energy as you want trying to rewrite how you played those ages but people were around and saw it sir :D!!

i would look up your totals, but alas, your account names change so much from being banned, i don't know what you were called back then
i've been banned once in the 16 or so ages i've played, i change my names for fun

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 02:46 PM
i don't really care what your final stats were, doesn't say anything about how you played the age(massive vagina). it clearly helps you sleep at night to think of yourself as some amazing koc warrior savior jesus so you can spend as much energy as you want trying to rewrite how you played those ages but people were around and saw it sir :D!!

i've been banned once in the 16 or so ages i've played, i change my names for fun

right, whatever helps you sleep at night. i just wanted to see what your war/sab/rogue accounts looked like in past ages. i wanted a good laugh.

clinteastwood
17th December 2013, 02:55 PM

why would you change your name for fun when you can use the same one forever and represent tags for alliances that haven't existed for 5+ years? :confused:

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 03:11 PM
why would you change your name for fun when you can use the same one forever and represent tags for alliances that haven't existed for 5+ years? :confused:

i think people change their name when too many people hunt them age after age. so change your name to hide. me, i am not afraid of being found, like DT seem to be. as for my tags, nostalgia, since i don't mind people knowing where i was from. since there are hundreds of people in the game that do it. so, keep changing your name age after or month after month to hide from those looking to sab you.

NardHipples
17th December 2013, 04:06 PM
might be true if someone is changing accounts but a name change is just a name change, doesn't take you off their enemy/ignored list. if you have trouble finding me you can always look for BeardedLadies 7 (owner)

AxEHeaD15
17th December 2013, 04:40 PM
This thread has gotten off topic. Please get back to how much more awesome I am than BP.

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 04:58 PM
might be true if someone is changing accounts but a name change is just a name change, doesn't take you off their enemy/ignored list. if you have trouble finding me you can always look for BeardedLadies 7 (owner)

there and all these other alliances DT are part of. does anyone really know what your first alliance was? i know most people have their alliances deleted if made for fun.

BSS, BeardedLadies, DrunKnTerrorisT, Millstone Magic

AxEHeaD15
17th December 2013, 04:59 PM
BeardedLadies > Canada

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 05:02 PM
not ture, but our women shave. they don't have beards and under arm hair like where you come from. often there, you can't tell the women from men.

AxEHeaD15
17th December 2013, 05:32 PM
BP, Canada is just one step away from being French, and no one like the French. Even the French don't like the French.

Nasser
17th December 2013, 05:38 PM
This thread has gotten off topic. Please get back to how much more awesome I am than BP.

That is a fact, you're very awesome

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 06:05 PM
BP, Canada is just one step away from being French, and no one like the French. Even the French don't like the French.

actually, since French Canada hate English Canada, we seem to dislike them just as much back. ever since French FLQ terrorists killed some English Canadians (something you terrorists seem to approve of) we have disliked the French Canadians and other terrorist organizations, like IRA, which i guess some DT probably support.

and since quebec and new brunswick are only two provinces in Canada (we have 10), the French are a minority. unfortunately, like most minorities, they are loud. when quebec wanted to serepate, most of Canada wanted it too. but, unfortunately, too many liberals didn't for some reason. too bad they didn't let all of Canada vote on it.

AxEHeaD15
17th December 2013, 06:19 PM
actually, since French Canada hate English Canada, we seem to dislike them just as much back. ever since French FLQ terrorists killed some English Canadians (something you terrorists seem to approve of) we have disliked the French Canadians and other terrorist organizations, like IRA, which i guess some DT probably support.

and since quebec and new brunswick are only two provinces in Canada (we have 10), the French are a minority. unfortunately, like most minorities, they are loud. when quebec wanted to serepate, most of Canada wanted it too. but, unfortunately, too many liberals didn't for some reason. too bad they didn't let all of Canada vote on it.

Liberals suck. That being said, I maxed ghoulavenger. I don't think he sabs. Ever.

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 06:23 PM
Liberals suck. That being said, I maxed ghoulavenger. I don't think he sabs. Ever.

yea, he is way down on our top sabber list
http://vps20347.xlshosting.net/v1.0/usersabs.php

NardHipples
17th December 2013, 06:36 PM
there and all these other alliances DT are part of. does anyone really know what your first alliance was? i know most people have their alliances deleted if made for fun.

BSS, BeardedLadies, DrunKnTerrorisT, Millstone Magic
always been BL/TDO, same alliance just a different name. DT/BSS/BL are about as legit as it gets, ta- granted us the special "making fun of FOD" provision when making millstone magic so it is allowed to stay. that and the sells for unit from bon, its always nice to have the mods on your side!

bloodpirate
17th December 2013, 07:01 PM
always been BL/TDO, same alliance just a different name. DT/BSS/BL are about as legit as it gets, ta- granted us the special "making fun of FOD" provision when making millstone magic so it is allowed to stay. that and the sells for unit from bon, its always nice to have the mods on your side!

i totally agree with this post.

ROTTENSOUL
18th December 2013, 02:06 AM
Dedicating your alliance name to us, even when it is an attempt to make fun off us again shows how obsessive you guys are with us..

Fun fact. Our beloved Axe "warred" mm with us and also got paid lol.
All FoD back then was Ibykus and me as primary and Axe and dougie as non primary, but also fighting with us. MM joined LGC and they payed us a billion each for the mm surrender.

Nothing big, all good fun. Shame those spoils of war are considered extortion these days. It was never the sole purpose, just a surrender term.

Carlos
18th December 2013, 03:27 AM
Top Losses
1. ghoulavenger [41,292.0mil gold]
2. Spewfirst [38,430.0mil gold]
5. CP_Bloodpirate_DES [31,894.0mil gold]

NardHipples
18th December 2013, 03:32 AM
Fun fact. Our beloved Axe "warred" mm with us and also got paid lol.
All FoD back then was Ibykus and me as primary and Axe and dougie as non primary, but also fighting with us. MM joined LGC and they payed us a billion each for the mm surrender.

Nothing big, all good fun. Shame those spoils of war are considered extortion these days. It was never the sole purpose, just a surrender term.
thx for this fun fact, a victory so incredible will be remembered for many ages to come. you and the fearless sabber Jobforbas can discuss it while battling for 31st place for FOD/TUE sabbing

Carlos
18th December 2013, 03:39 AM

We support those who are oppressed and fight for their freedom, like syria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VO2P4V0ng-E&noredirect=1

AxEHeaD15
18th December 2013, 08:31 AM
12 seconds ago KoC-Moderator_bon 34,060,316 Gold stolen 49 398 1,733,961,771 2,112,866,806

Bon gives me sells too.

MFnBonsai
18th December 2013, 05:20 PM
12 seconds ago KoC-Moderator_bon 34,060,316 Gold stolen 49 398 1,733,961,771 2,112,866,806

Bon gives me sells too.

Actually no sells have been given out this age.... I am yet to start random selling as I was going to go for 20k UP before I do so....

Until then you can check my stats and see they haven't changed or increased due to lack of activity.... the only thing increasing on my account is the turns....

btw been a bit bogged down with family and also sickness to keep the forum as it should be as you might have noticed by all the crap posted around the place.... seems I can't be away for more than a few hours before threads get bogged down with crap.... oh well tis the season to be jolly....

I will be cleaning it once I feel a lil better....

bloodpirate
18th December 2013, 05:28 PM
Actually no sells have been given out this age.... I am yet to start random selling as I was going to go for 20k UP before I do so....

Until then you can check my stats and see they haven't changed or increased due to lack of activity.... the only thing increasing on my account is the turns....

btw been a bit bogged down with family and also sickness to keep the forum as it should be as you might have noticed by all the crap posted around the place.... seems I can't be away for more than a few hours before threads get bogged down with crap.... oh well tis the season to be jolly....

I will be cleaning it once I feel a lil better....

sorry to hear you aren't well. please get well soon.

ROTTENSOUL
18th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Good luck with real life stuff bon.

kaoz
18th December 2013, 07:14 PM
Now personally being pretty ignorant towards wizarding, all I know is that you get roughly over a mill in gold, XP wise... fuck knows (maybe some "know it all" gay war/sab force possibly will explain the dark side of wizarding in full detail / as if I care).
My Wizard in the Valley of Veterans...
18 minutes ago Daddaye 2,959,241 Gold stolen
18 minutes ago Daddaye 3,080,942 Gold stolen
19 minutes ago Daddaye 4,185,636 Gold stolen
19 minutes ago Daddaye 3,711,858 Gold stolen
20 minutes ago Daddaye 3,427,722 Gold stolen
20 minutes ago Daddaye 6,030,036 Gold stolen
20 minutes ago Daddaye 5,600,606 Gold stolen
20 minutes ago Daddaye 5,113,866 Gold stolen
21 minutes ago Daddaye Attack defended
21 minutes ago Daddaye 6,749,163 Gold stolen

Projected Income 13,282 Gold (in 1 min) < Seeing my ruined account, that's a fair bit of extra income from one RAID in the eyes of a noob slayer, basically sorting out all FoD sabbs against my account for at least one day, when the weekend warriors are actually active enough that is.

Funny thing is, it doesn't stop there with a clicking veteran war / sab alliance!
47 seconds ago rowdygirl932 26,504,969 Gold stolen 63 0 9,484,282 451,306,488
59 seconds ago rowdygirl932 4,901,338 Gold stolen 127 0 9,735,997 393,420,976

My shitty account only has 3 AAT some well clever Top 40 veteran sabber informed me recently, above is yet another 30 AAT invested as 10 BPM/ 10 NUNS/ 10 LTs for you to sab from me again.
It's merely a charity and for the love of sabbing, allowing you to sab back what I took from you, so that even your shitty sabstats are looking better because your alliance are financing your sabs. Fact is that you can never sab more than that take and therefore I always win as there are no losses whatsoever. Other than this post annoys you, you still loose and that's why all you forces of darkness (blind fuckers) are always annoyed. =)

AxEHeaD15
19th December 2013, 08:11 AM
FoD war strategy as seen by Spewfirst. TURTLE!

kaoz
21st December 2013, 04:11 AM
YOU INFIDELS SABBED ME LAST RAMADAN!

Saving my turns for your infidel xmas day, prepare for my personal Jihad you Christian dogs!
Where I hear FoD talking once again about peace, love, unity and shit on another thread! :rofl:

Carlos
21st December 2013, 06:30 AM
mbsets
View full report
Strike: 1,202,146,410
Defence: 11,549,867
Spy: 2,260,103,077
Sentry: 932,514
Gold: 9,439,208

spewfirst
View full report
Strike: 1,710,133,403
Defence: 14,799,243
Spy: 19,805,099,804
Sentry: 16,369,859,998

cant blame them, I'd quit too if I were suffering what they are

Nasser
21st December 2013, 06:53 AM
mbsets
View full report
Strike: 1,202,146,410
Defence: 11,549,867
Spy: 2,260,103,077
Sentry: 932,514
Gold: 9,439,208

spewfirst
View full report
Strike: 1,710,133,403
Defence: 14,799,243
Spy: 19,805,099,804
Sentry: 16,369,859,998

cant blame them, I'd quit too if I were suffering what they are

Spewfirst after banking for a month LTs without holding them , decided to give a sell and start all over again.
And no its not a cheating accusation :D

bloodpirate
21st December 2013, 10:46 AM
Spewfirst after banking for a month LTs without holding them , decided to give a sell and start all over again.
And no its not a cheating accusation :D

isn't that a DT stragaty? save turns, wizard 50k turns, sell, delete account saying you are bored. start another account with a new name, and do it all over again? Proxy IPs

ThomasA
21st December 2013, 11:00 AM
Proxy IPs

Rules

The following are prohibited:

* Accessing any part of the Kings of Chaos website via proxy

Proxy accounts are banned.

Carlos
22nd December 2013, 03:01 AM
Jester231 (not active)

Can't blame him, he was maxed daily and out of commander changes I guess.

bloodpirate
25th December 2013, 12:26 PM
Merry Christmas to all you heathens. may all your wishes for war and strife and terrorism not happen. may all your body/car bombs explode prematurely and kill just you heathens. may the fleas of a thousand camels infest your arm pits.

Nasser
25th December 2013, 02:49 PM
lol merry christmas to you too BP <3 i hope youre enjoying it with the family :)

bloodpirate
25th December 2013, 05:40 PM
lol merry christmas to you too BP <3 i hope youre enjoying it with the family :)
thanks DT and Merry Christmas to you and yours., we are having a blast. for three babies , this is their first Christmas. We had 27 people for supper, so had a great visit. lots of presents, Santa (not the jolly TUE one) was good to almost everyone (not me).

8 hours ago swineherd Sabotage 3 0
10 hours ago windowlicker Sabotage 2 1

kaoz
27th December 2013, 05:18 AM
Where's my farm @,
ninjaToki (not active)

Where's my farm @.
Megadeth (not active)

Turkey or Chicken?!
Since it's xmas I'll say TURKEY! =)

Carlos
28th December 2013, 08:53 PM
Cstation (not active)
ninjaToki (not active)

destroyed

bloodpirate
28th December 2013, 11:06 PM
Cstation (not active)

rl . will be back. we have been together since age 3 or 5. so i doubt he is worried about a little sabbing.

NardHipples
2nd January 2014, 01:01 PM
28 FoD R0TTEN 53,897,648,400 3,009

28th now, eying the first page on the public stats logger and hoping to break the top 1,000 in koc

ZAR
2nd January 2014, 01:14 PM
28 FoD R0TTEN 53,897,648,400 3,009

28th now, eying the first page on the public stats logger and hoping to break the top 1,000 in koc

Thats because others were enjoying the hollidays while Rotton was catching up.

bloodpirate
2nd January 2014, 02:38 PM
Thats because others were enjoying the hollidays while Rotton was catching up.

and you don't think people could do both, how naive are you? oh wait, never mind answering, you are zarlic who spent all holidays zardding

ROTTENSOUL
2nd January 2014, 02:57 PM
I actually did not even sab during christmas. I did sab new year. Tue is like 15 people in my range with an aat. Not much effort to sab them daily and it does not add up in sabtotal much despite sabbing all tue + all gold hits + unmaxed dt.

I could sab some big chain for higher sabtotals like dt, but since no alliance aproves me I am not giving a reason to. My 5500 + missions and 94b + age sabtotal is still better then most most dt despite them warring an alliance of a size they could easily use all their turns on.

So how is dt doing? Still getting your asses pounded by lacn and alliances that do not hesitate to aprove you?

clinteastwood
2nd January 2014, 03:27 PM
hard to get approved when you don't sab anyone

no one is afraid of the #28 psl sabber sorry sir

ROTTENSOUL
2nd January 2014, 03:47 PM
Like I said I sab all gold hits, every alliance. How is that not sabbing anyone?

You feel the need to trashtalk us so much to give yourself some relevance. It's saddening to see what you and some other dt have become to. Please take an example in Sannicola. He is a great sabber and does not feel the need to trashtalk all the time. Conflag who unfortunately is inactive is a nice player to. Most other dt members seem to have some sort of obsession with us.

Do your thing and accept you are no longer the most feared or only 'war chain'
I am getting tired of your same old crappy posts where you try to show how much more awesome you are. Not just this thread, but in every goddamn koc thread. It's getting old and boring just like dt.

NardHipples
2nd January 2014, 10:17 PM
I could sab some big chain for higher sabtotals like dt, but since no alliance aproves me I am not giving a reason to.
http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?90152-SR-vs-FoD

bloodpirate
2nd January 2014, 10:27 PM
that is old nard. come up with something new (if you can).

kaoz
3rd January 2014, 05:54 AM
RoGuEsHaDoW (not active)
Couldn't handle it any more obviously.

Like the others on my "buddy" list:
Jester231 (not active)
Cstation (not active)
ninjaToki (not active)
DreadReaper_ (not active)
Megadeth (not active)

Carlos
3rd January 2014, 06:02 AM
RoGuEsHaDoW (not active)
Couldn't handle it any more obviously.

he was down to 1 aat, he was forced to go inactive

ROTTENSOUL
3rd January 2014, 06:20 AM
Jester231 (not active)
Cstation (not active)
ninjaToki (not active)

These are away for a longer time because of rl reasons, they exist..

Dreadreaper I wasn't able to contact so I don't know his story. Rogueshadow I am not sure about. Wanna know, post on banhammer thread.

ibycus
3rd January 2014, 06:56 AM
Even though both sides have hugged, stopped sabbing and removed each other from their sab lists... this thread needs to stay open for obvious reasons...

Doh.. you're a dipshit... nasser, you smell bad <3

kaoz
3rd January 2014, 07:26 AM
Even though both sides have hugged, stopped sabbing and removed each other from their sab lists...
Really?
Never knew I was on a sablist, I just farm FoD so I thought that I got sabbed for the attacks as I'm in a small chain, sorry....

Carlos
3rd January 2014, 08:22 AM
Really?
Never knew I was on a sablist, I just farm FoD so I thought that I got sabbed for the attacks as I'm in a small chain, sorry....

They surrendered so the battle is over.

Top Losses
1. ghoulavenger [52,308.0mil gold]
4. Spewfirst [40,812.0mil gold]
5. CP_Bloodpirate_DES [39,840.0mil gold]

Top Clan Losses
2. FoD [283,771.1mil gold over 9505 missions]

Everyone has a limit.

ibycus
3rd January 2014, 08:26 AM
They surrendered so the battle is over.

I wouldn't expect any less of a comment from you... LMFAO

AxEHeaD15
3rd January 2014, 08:31 AM
4 hours ago Daddaye Sabotage 1 0
9 hours ago Jackdaw Sabotage 1 0
21 hours ago R0TTEN Sabotage 4 0
21 hours ago R0TTEN Sabotage 4 1

FoD promise breakers! You surrendered to us, you liars!

ROTTENSOUL
3rd January 2014, 09:51 AM
Fine with me. We maxed all dt long enough now (with a lill help from lacn maybe)

Have fun! :)

Docent
3rd January 2014, 10:02 AM

You post logs 4, 9 & 21 hours before the truce? What does that prove?

bloodpirate
3rd January 2014, 10:13 AM
truce, hahahahahaha

3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 3,742 80 3,409,674,753 6,986,153,242
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 3,759 79 3,460,650,475 7,263,573,817
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 3,776 86 3,284,506,642 6,365,986,174
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 3,285 73 3,065,953,337 6,076,598,749
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 2,255 56 3,282,928,827 5,874,230,952
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 1,758 35 3,154,229,891 7,075,778,610
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 1,761 36 3,138,812,629 6,800,828,858
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 1,260 29 2,977,357,670 5,810,473,479
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 2,274 50 3,631,351,833 7,376,254,846
3 hours ago LordCounter- raid Attack defended 3,298 76 3,404,520,733 6,714,390,932

i love his losses, AFTER THIS SO CALLED TRUCE. since he was the one to start this cough cough "war" cough cough, i guess it is reasonable to say, he will be the one to make sure it continues.

ibycus
3rd January 2014, 10:18 AM

Axie... you're not in DT chain, your approval must stand until you beg for forgiveness for being the liberal that you are :)

ROTTENSOUL
3rd January 2014, 11:50 AM
I am kind, I already removed axe from the list :smile:

ibycus
3rd January 2014, 11:55 AM
I am kind, I already removed axe from the list :smile:

you bastard you!!! hahahaha I wanna see him beg!!

ROTTENSOUL
3rd January 2014, 12:36 PM
you bastard you!!! hahahaha I wanna see him beg!!

No worries, I made screenshots!

Thinh
3rd January 2014, 01:05 PM
No, this cannot be happening. DT not sabbing FoD ? FoD not sabbing DT ? The apocalypse is surely on its way !
And you guys broke KoC already, good job ..
:P

ghoulavenger
3rd January 2014, 01:27 PM
No, this cannot be happening. DT not sabbing FoD ? FoD not sabbing DT ? The apocalypse is surely on its way !
Yep, word is that an age reset is down the pike. Because the rest of an age without us sabbing each other means it's time for a new age (with or without the sabbing, there needs to be a change, right?).

ibycus
3rd January 2014, 02:07 PM

Yea Thinh... we both agreed we'd sab each other til the end of the age... Even though TUE likes to accuse us of not keeping promises, we do... SEE!!

kaoz
4th January 2014, 02:43 AM
It's true, FoD have been asking for a truce!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA,
I am TUE too =)

Posts 333
Total Fighting Force 666

ROTTENSOUL
4th January 2014, 05:45 AM
You have over twice as much lookout towers as any other weapon type. A tff of 499 and 32,323 covert operatives.

Nuff said mr 'slayer'

Anything to avoid those horrible sabbers right..

Strike Action: 582,103,320
Defensive Action 72,930,754
Spy Rating 2,225,868,256
Sentry Rating 8,036,891,294

Sentry is the only stat with which you beat me and most FoD and actual DT on lol.

kaoz
4th January 2014, 08:47 AM
Yeah that's right for the "hand job of god" I paid for with farmed SA + Spy as you don't really need any SA to farm a veteran war chain (DA = gay), leaves me with the all farmed sentry for next sell basically, simple really.
Now that I got found out I may as well admit that I also buy DA on daily basis (try to keep around 60 IS) as LaCN like to sab them, :rofl:

Not bad for a low maintenance farming account I'd say knowing you thinking that's shit but who cares I'm happy that's all that counts really.
/end care

ROTTENSOUL
4th January 2014, 09:06 AM
You bank lookout towers to sell them for ranker da upgrades you don't need. Hand of god and several times more value in sentry then any other stat.

Really who are you kidding..

kaoz
4th January 2014, 09:16 AM
Joke's on you mate, handjob of god was bought from SPY & SA kept up after farming my 3 way split (spy/sentry/sa + a bit da for lacn therefore Sentry grew out of proportion), next upgrade would be my Sentry but having all upgrades (including the ranker one ROTTEN informed me) except the Conscription upgrades.... ALL FOR FREE! :rofl:
I buy Sentry because you guys sab it like my spy it are only the smart once sabbing my SA (being orc and never really sab as it take too many handling's I don't have time for), then again I farm FoD that's so easy that I sold my SA for a handjob of god.
All that I sell for upgrades cannot be taken, may as well farm all upgrades together and keep a low profile, I don't see where you're going.
I hope FoD will grant me permission to play or buy whatever the funk I like in their BF Policies.

ROTTENSOUL
4th January 2014, 10:31 AM
Absolutely you can play how you like. Does not mean it is efficient or that your logic makes sense.

With the same effort you could inflict much more damage. Now you banked lt's for upgrades like hand of god. Maybe now that value does not get sabbed away, but if you invested it in sa to mass or spy to sab you would have inflicted numerous times more damage.

Hope I did not use to much big words and that your are getting the point. If not maybe someone in dt/tue can help you.

kaoz
4th January 2014, 11:08 AM
Here's a big word, TIME
I cannot be arsed playing full time basically, been there, done that got the t-shirt so not here to play with so much sense like FoD does, thought you would understand with your rl that kicks in at times...

Great example you are ROTTEN thanx once again for your free tips on account management...

Strike Action: 840,744,608
Defensive Action 382,436,128
Spy Rating 29,458,009,900
Sentry Rating 7,951,211,479

SHIT....

ROTTENSOUL
4th January 2014, 11:25 AM
I am. Recon and learn ;)

What I pointed out is you can do much more damage with the SAME time invesment. Not saying you should play more.

Ask someone in tue or dt for help. Not sure where you belong to but I can imagine you being a full time job :)

kaoz
4th January 2014, 11:32 AM
Sure thing veteran!

that funking noob thinks that I look like I give a funk, good things come to those who wait.
funny thing is, even my account annoys him so the love for low hitting / blind / annoying raid farming is rooted deep :<3:

bloodpirate
4th January 2014, 12:44 PM
Name: hammerhead
Commander: conflag
Alliances: The United Empires,

nice to see TUE will let anyone in their alliance. i used to have SOME respect for them, but it is dwindling. i guess this is one way for DT to continue to war us, even with a truce in effect.

Carlos
4th January 2014, 01:01 PM
Name: hammerhead
Commander: conflag
Alliances: The United Empires,

nice to see TUE will let anyone in their alliance. i used to have SOME respect for them, but it is dwindling. i guess this is one way for DT to continue to war us, even with a truce in effect.

Your spies successfully enter CP_Bloodpirate_DES's armory undetected, and destroy 83 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.
Your spies successfully enter CP_Bloodpirate_DES's armory undetected, and destroy 83 of the enemy's Lookout Tower stockpile. Your spies all return safely to your camp.

dont threaten our members