PDA

View Full Version : Hey

Locke
7th September 2004, 12:12 PM
Hey ^_^ This place looks nice. I'll chill here until my site is finished being constructed.

My name is Kiseki ^_^ But please call me Locke.

Touch_of_Death
7th September 2004, 12:15 PM
Hi and welcome to GUA.

Read the rules and stuff like that so that the mods and admins don't have to kill you. :p If you done that you will have a nice time here.

Greetz

Stephen
7th September 2004, 12:20 PM
Reading the rules won't save you!!

er... I mean welcome. Allow be to apologize in advance if the forums are not running smoothly these next few days - we upgraded from vB2 to vB3 just a couple of days ago (losing >1,000,000 posts in the process), and some kinks are yet to be ironed out.

Locke
7th September 2004, 12:22 PM
It's alright, I used to run a VB2 board. I have lots of experience with forums so you don't need to worry about me doing anything stupid.

Loco_Loco
7th September 2004, 12:25 PM
Hi Locke, welcome to the forums, I hope you have fun and I suppose I have to say it aswel, make sure you obey the rules!! :D Have fun though, thats the most important thing for me, and I hope I see you around! :D

~Loco

Perad
7th September 2004, 01:10 PM
You don't really need to read the rules. Its all about common sense. So err yeah welcome

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 07:28 PM
Welcome to GUA. Have fun and follow the rules.

Krystin
7th September 2004, 07:53 PM
Hi Locke and welcome. Hope you enjoy yourself here, we have a lot of kewl people to talk, argue or take a bit of the michael on. Rules are short and sweet and won't take you long to read. Anyways, have fun.

Locke
8th September 2004, 06:24 PM
I don't know the mod procedures, but if you want someone with a lot of forum experience to mod something I can help out.

Squidi
8th September 2004, 06:30 PM
Hey Locke, welcome to GUA. Well hope you can still hangout here once you finish your own forum cause this forum rocks!!! and you will meet very..... unique...... people.

Locke
8th September 2004, 06:46 PM
Heh. My forum is based off my company. I'm sure I will have time for both.

ShadowGandalf
8th September 2004, 06:50 PM
Kiseki is a miraculous name.

now that i'm done with my bad puns for the day, welcome to GUA. Hope you have fun.

Locke
8th September 2004, 07:19 PM
Thank you very much.

Demonic
8th September 2004, 08:58 PM
Welcome to GUA, read the rules, have fun

Eyeflash
13th September 2004, 11:39 AM
Hello Kaiser, pleasure to see you.

Locke
13th September 2004, 11:41 AM
^_^ Please call me Jason or Locke. Kaiser was an alias for an earlier project.

Stephen
13th September 2004, 11:57 AM
No need to re-awaken dormant threads to say hi to someone that needs no introduction and with whom you have been conversing for days.

closed