PDA

View Full Version : The Last Resistance Alliance

Dark Rider
17th January 2005, 10:36 PM
Alliance Name:The Last Restistance

Alliance Member Count (on forums):50

Alliance Forum Link:http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last_Resistance/index.php?

Brief description of your alliance:

1) This isn't a inactive alliance this alliance is active and here to stay shore we are new alliance but we are a dang good one to join.

2)We also have a link exchange where you can get clicks on your link real fast without having todo much

3) We also have links to other online games if you might be interested in any of them

4)We are always willing to help anyone who needs help with anything weather it comes to needing help on kings of chaos or weather you need help with something on our site we are here to serve you and make your expierience at our site a good one.

5) Oh, and did I mention that we have...Prize Competitions! where you compete to wins money and fabulous prizes to check it out come to our announcement board at our site.

6) Bonus clicks for direct officers who meet quotas. For most of these cases, the officer will receive 1 bonus click for every 2 they click themselves this will go into into effect starting January 1, 2005 at 12:01 am mountain standard time

Phyrus
17th January 2005, 11:17 PM
its not wise to state that your alliance is very active on the forums when at the moment (time this post was made) only 12 out of the 23 registered members have made at least 1 post and only 2 out of these 12 have made more than 10 posts, but i dont see how that'll hurt much, ill approve this alliance anyway.

approved

Dark Rider
18th January 2005, 11:06 PM
tyrus

Sorry about that but i am desperate for members and things are not working out. That is why i got rid of Ancient Elves Empire and reborn a new alliance called The Last Resistance i will delete the totaly active forum but what should i put then? And what should i do about not getting very many members cause i really worked hard on my alliance and put alot of my time in it what should i do i am desperate.

Any advice you have for me is very appreciated

Gorsameth_
22nd January 2005, 09:30 AM
Come and join The Last Resistance now. we care for our members and will do everything we can to help you get better. so come and check us out now just click the picture in my link to get there

Dark Rider
22nd January 2005, 12:36 PM
ATTN ATTN BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Right now for the next 72 hours we are giving a 3 million sell off to each member that joins so join join join this offer wont last long.

You can find a link to the alliance by either click my banner below or clicking on the link above where we have applied.

Remember once you join you must post 10 times in order to qualify

Offer starts at 12:30 pm USA Mountain Standard time

So everyone join and post post post.

Sincerely,

Dark Rider
Admin of the TLR Alliance

Gorsameth_
24th January 2005, 04:02 AM
As you can see we of TLR take care of out members so stop by some time and join up. togheter we'll do great things

Inevitable
24th January 2005, 11:33 PM
The Last Resistance is a great place to be! these guys definetly know how to have fun and are very good at KOC! If you need help with KOC in any way these guys can surely be of assistance! These guys are sure to have a couple top accounts in the upcomming age so stop by and check them out @ http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last...ance/index.php?

Gorsameth_
26th January 2005, 09:07 AM
The last resistance is a small alliance but we're rising fast. We care for our members so come by and check us out. i'm sure you'll like it

Dark Rider
26th January 2005, 03:56 PM
Everyone please join join join we are a great alliance and we are coming up fast we have very powerful allies who help us out a ton so if you are looking for protection plz come here

Sincerely,

Dark Rider
Admin Of The TLR Alliance

X
26th January 2005, 07:12 PM
Dark Rider is working very hard on this alliance, to get it active, and have people join. He's a very dedicated person, and always helpful. Just look at how active he is at his alliance! I think with some time, this alliance will be really great.

So go ahead and join! :D

Inevitable
26th January 2005, 07:20 PM
The Last Resistance is a great alliance to join up with! They have a very fun and very active members forum where you can talk about everyday life, about your KOC accounts and stories, and have a heck of a good time spamming with some of the best spammers out there! Plus, for players new to KOC, there are plenty of people online at all times to answer any questions that you may have, and they are always glad to help! And if protectiopn is what you are looking for, then The Last Resistance is for you because we have many accounts in the top page that can help you with anything that you need! So what are you waiting for, join up today @ http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last...ance/index.php?

Dark Rider
27th January 2005, 04:09 PM
everyone join join join

Right now we are holding many competitons in our alliance so join join

Where you can compete to win money prizes and KOC gold up to 50 million of it so join and check it out today

Neomackenzie
27th January 2005, 04:21 PM
Hey hey great alliance i see there!! Still building but already strong.. the leaders are nice and do care about their members and i recommend anyone to join it.. I hope to see many of those members posting around here on GUA to promote this clan.

Join it now:

http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last_Resistance/index.php

Dark Rider
27th January 2005, 08:54 PM
Great news everyone we are having a new competition

A spam off in our forums it will be held on January 30 2005 see announcement board for details

Thanks for your time

Sincerely,

Dark Rider
Admin of the TLR Alliance

red_phoenix
27th January 2005, 09:00 PM
The Last Resistance Alliance is a great alliance with awesome spam competitions! join now!

SlackZilla
27th January 2005, 10:15 PM
Dark Rider and Company are great KoC players, and great people... with a good community that is growing...

I would greatly reccommend that all of you check them out, They are part of a great group of allies and will give you a chance to help them build a great alliance

Inevitable
27th January 2005, 10:19 PM
The Last Resistance is a rather new alliance, but is expanding ever soo quickly! They have a great forum site that you could spend all day in. They have very friendly members and admins that are glad to help you with any problems/questions! I recommend to anyone, join up with The Last Resistance! Check it out @ http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last...tance/index.php

Dark Rider
28th January 2005, 10:10 AM
new competition

starting please see our announcement board for detail on the competition and prizes awarded to the winners of the competition

Gorsameth_
28th January 2005, 10:10 AM
We of the Last Resistance are always there for our members, if there is anything we'll listen and help. we got some great accounts with us and they will do everything they can to help out

Dark Rider
31st January 2005, 02:19 PM
if anyone has any questions please let me know

X
31st January 2005, 06:13 PM
The Last Resistance is a great alliance, with great members. We're growing very quickly, and I think that they will be a great force in age 4 ;) Dark Rider and I are always available to members, unlike other alliances where you never even see the admin :p Everyone is really friendly, and there when you have a question, I suggest you join now!

Neomackenzie
31st January 2005, 06:58 PM
TLR will get FIT's support whenever help will be requested. Our members are glad to help players that might get stronger in the future and play a bigger role in the new ages.

I hope to see u guys doing well and dont hesitate to request for help ;) We'll always be here for u all..

Inevitable
31st January 2005, 08:19 PM
The Last Resistance alliance is going to be one of those alliances that you just wish you were apart of! With sooo many great members and a whole list of allies, The Last Resistance alliance will have many page one accounts that can provide all the protection that you will ever need! The forums is also a great place to just hang out, get great tips, and meet new people! So stop by today and sign up @ http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last...ance/index.php?

Dark Rider
1st February 2005, 06:12 PM
come and join the Last Resistance Today we are a great alliance to join.
We are always willing to help you out with what ever you need.
So if you are having some problems with some people that are farming off you then just report it to our sabb team and we will get you your revenge

Please join now
There are so many things we can do for you all you have todo is join us.

Theta
2nd February 2005, 12:15 AM
TLR is one of the best alliances around, they have some very kool members and some very kool admins. They have some very good KoC players, who are willing to help there members out, when they ask for it.

What are you waiting for, come and join the TLR today.

X
2nd February 2005, 06:58 PM
The Last Resistance is a great alliance to join. All the members are very helpful, Dark Rider (the admin) is very active and always willing to help his members. They've got a great list of allies, including Frozen in Time ;) The Last Resistance is growing very quickly, and should be a major force in age four. So go ahead and sign up today!

Neomackenzie
2nd February 2005, 08:31 PM
DarkRider is a pretty dedicated leader. He cares about his members and will protect them whatever happens. Ive rarely seen such a leader and i think that this alliance is pretty good for new players seeking for more experience. Join This WONDERFULL clan and be get to know the members !! The FIT allies will always support this kind of alliances

EDIT

I forgot... err.. HAPPY B-DAY DARKRIDER !!! ye i kno ur bday is in june .. but i dont care... gogogogogo ^^

Gorsameth_
5th February 2005, 03:56 PM
lol neo, The Last Resistance really is a great alliance to join. come check it out i'm sure you'll like it, you can get great help for starters and veterans

Blitz
5th February 2005, 08:29 PM
The Last Resistance might be a new alliance, but as you can see by all the people already supporting it, it's going to be an excellent choice for Age 4! If you're new or experienced, you can join TLR--As long as you are a committed member who wants to improve him or herself in KoC. :)

Inevitable
9th February 2005, 10:33 AM
The Last Resistance is a fast growing alliance that will take over KOC!!! The Last Resistance has many great members and soo many hints and tips for playing KOC to make you the best you can be! The forums are a great place to hang out and have fun with fellow alliance members and spam your heart out!!! check it out @ http://s8.invisionfree.com/The_Last...tance/index.php

Gorsameth_
9th February 2005, 04:20 PM
We have just improved our forums and they now look better then ever :) come and check them out now and see what we have to offer you.
Some great help and friendly people await you so hurry up

Shadowfox
9th February 2005, 04:25 PM
Weird leaders here ... one min they want to merge a min later they say they are for RoT and then again a min later the leader makes forum accounts for his 'members'

Dark Rider
9th February 2005, 06:14 PM
Join The Last Resistance Today

We just redid our forums and they are looking great so come and join us today

kyito
10th February 2005, 11:54 PM
We are TLR(The Last Resistance), be one of us and join us
we are ONE, be a member of our forum, and aks questions and will be answered. :icon_lol:

Barlogs_Sword
19th February 2005, 12:13 AM
Hey TLR is a great new and growing alliance in KOC. It should grow well threw age 4 and start to become a big alliance. Its members are very helpfull and very acctive! go check it out!

Barlog

Zeltek
19th February 2005, 12:15 AM
Yes it will be a force to be reckoned with next age. Very good forums and active members.

HoT-KingKrab
19th February 2005, 12:24 AM
I would have to say the TLR is going to do great things come age 4.... Their leader Dark Rider has some great conections in KOC.... so stop waisting you time reading and get going!