PDA

View Full Version : The Rebel Alliance

JediMaster Xyra
7th September 2004, 10:24 AM
Alliance Name: The Rebel Alliance

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 1400 (as of 07/10/04)

Alliance Forum Link: http://turinturambar.proboards23.com/

Why you would like to have an alliance thread (give more details than just "to recruit for my alliance"):
Obviously we wish to increase our numbers, however we are only looking for dedicated people, no matter what your experience or rank as long as you are a dedicated player The Rebel Alliance will accept you. If you are inexperienced we have many members willing to guide you and give you their tips on how to go about gaining ranks. We have always used GUA to promote our alliance to attract players to us to allow them to be helped by the vast amount of knowledge that we have within both our forums and our memberís heads.

Brief description of your alliance:
The Rebel Alliance was formed in Age 2 by a player called Admiral Ackbar, since that day in Age 2 The Rebel Alliance has been bent of giving players a chance to shine their KOC skills. In Age 3 Beta we had 3 players that were ranked 19 or higher (with Admiral Ackbar ranked 11th) and now we have an alliance with over 1200 members of varying levels of rank and skill. Our alliance has access to a ClickMaster with over 1166 clickers to share your links with (courtesy of The One Alliance), we also have access to the LoP recruiter with over 7192 clickers. We have our own farm list that is on its own website due to the size of it, that all our member have access to any time of the day with new farms being added everyday and old farms being validated every day.

Our forum has over 16000 posts on it and is very active at all times of the day due to memberís time zone differences. For a faster answer than the forums our IRC channel has people on it 24/7 and it is a rare moment when nobody is talking in the channel.

We ensure each and everyone of our members has a voice and we never force our members into doing something they do not wish to do, its your game - play it how you wish. We do not go about KOC sabbing and bashing everybodyís account, and we never have mass attacks on a player unless he/she has done something very bad that cannot be resolved by words. However with over 10 ally alliances we have incredible retaliatory capabilities, but as I said before we only use them when the issue cannot be resolved any other way, so donít expect that once you join The Rebel Alliance that every single person that recons you will get massed.

With that said, what are you waiting for?

http://homes.jcu.edu.au/~jc130353/BannerAttempt.jpg

clone likes it- approved

HadesTheDarkOne
7th September 2004, 11:53 PM
If you want a place where you are respected and where you can go for everything you need (soldiers, farms, and other help with the game), then is THE place for you. What can I say? TRA is one of the older alliances and all the time of their excistence they were there for everyone. There's no reason why you shouldn't check them out.

ps. :yourock:

Takeo
8th September 2004, 03:42 AM
TRA host some of the most experienced covert players in KOC, making them both disciplined and deadly. If you want protection others while you establish an account, then this is the place to be.

They also are one of the friendliest groups in the KOC community, giving them the benefits of having many allies, allowing them access to a rnage of clicking facilities. So you'll be sure to be able to grow a strong army in good speed.

They offer everything you'll need to survive through the ages of KOC, then extend their aids to help you excel. Don't hesitate to join up with The Rebel Alliance. You won't regret it :)

brainsofmayhem
8th September 2004, 04:26 PM
Forums which are easy to use, yet filled extensively with invaluable information.
-A response is never more that 20 minutes away on The Rebel Alliance-

Members who help you of the tightest and messiest situations using a cool mix of Diplomacy and Force.
Our allies are loyal and powerful, resulting in retaliation that is devastating.

We have access to The LoP recruiter and have merged CM's with The One Alliance.

With this awesome arsenal at your disposal, what's your reason for not joining?

JediMaster Xyra
9th September 2004, 02:20 AM
Players of all styles and experience are welcome at TRA! By joining you get access to not one, but 2 recruiters meaning your army will explode in size! As your army gets larger, you will have access to an entire set of forums dedicated solely to farms as well as plenty of instant help over our very own irc channel. We also protect our members in force and will do everything in our power to stop people constantly attacking and/or sabotaging you! We are a powerful, very active alliance and would be glad to have you join us!!

Darkest_Sage
9th September 2004, 02:22 AM
The Rebel Alliance is a fantastic well established alliance with experienced members and the respect of the entire KOC community

Strider
9th September 2004, 07:34 AM
The Rebel Alliance is more then an Alliance, Its a family that I am glad to be a part of. TRA has shown great strength and determination over the time its been here, And taken pride in its members and helping them in any possible way.

The Rebel Alliance, An Alliance built with friendship, With compassion. An equality within The Rebel Alliance can be seen by any who join, Just take your fist step into an epic Alliance that you can call your own. The Rebels stand strong in this time of chaos, Showing true stability and staying faithfull to all that TRA stands for...

Rebel_Porkins
9th September 2004, 06:14 PM
TRA is full of great players from various styles and command chains who work together to make KoC a better place for our friends and a nightmarish hell for our enemies. Plus, they taught us all how to love again.

JediMaster Xyra
9th September 2004, 11:21 PM
Our enemies have nightmares alright. Over 75,000,000 damage was dealt to our latest target in sabotage alone ^_^. Join in the action, join The Rebel Alliance!!!

brainsofmayhem
9th September 2004, 11:27 PM
Retaliation, farm hunting, 2 recruiters, powerful allies threads of worship of our members -;) Xyra- and an optional command chain, tell me again, why havent you joined?

boriszima
9th September 2004, 11:31 PM
this alliance has many kewl people like xyra who helps me find and sab with me
very helpful when i need help

teliot
11th September 2004, 07:16 AM
And we have members with spy ratings raging from 1 million to 137 million, who will all help out.

BorgPirate
12th September 2004, 08:25 AM
The Rebel Alliance

The Rebel Alliance is an excellant Alliance with many dedicated members.The Dread Pirate Roberts is proud to be allies with TRA and indeed we are witnesses to the power of TRA's Mass Attack and aid to thier allies. They have strong leadership and very active Mods to help out all are part of the team. Come join and be part of The Rebel Alliance and join The Force. :)

http://turinturambar.proboards23.com

xmaveric
12th September 2004, 10:34 PM
Hot sex, fast cars, and loose women. That's what TRA is all about!

JediMaster Xyra
14th September 2004, 01:47 AM
Lol xmaveric :cheerlead

We have slayers, sabbers and a wealth of experience. Whether you are new or have been around for a while, The Rebel Alliance has the expertise to help you get the most out of KoC.

HadesTheDarkOne
14th September 2004, 12:54 PM
And don't forget TRA's mIRC channel! It's an awesome place to be, you can get all your questions answered in no-time and if you're lucky to be a member of TRA, they as well will find good instant targets for ya!

This alliance surely rocks! :rr:

Cainrebourne
14th September 2004, 04:54 PM
TRA is just a kick-aa.... i mean awesome alliance! Very supportive alliance members and terrific alliance staff. Your questions are immediately answered by either the helpful admins and/or active alliance members. The forums also have seperate sections for those who love Starwars, LOTR, etc. Although if you see how this alliance is somewhat Starwars oriented, we are still open to all people with different interests. Have fun and why are you still reading this post, join!

- Cain

Takeo
14th September 2004, 11:59 PM
Everyone must check out this (http://turinturambar.proboards23.com/) TRA site. It's one of the top alliances for covert players and you'll always have someone active to help you out if your in trouble and need help.

The admins there do a great job of running The Rebel Alliance and the forums reflect this awesomly. They have plenty of allies so you'll always have a ton of friends willing to help you out, and also to sit back and chill out with. if you have any questions feel free to join the IRC channel:

Server: Chatchannel
Channel: #therebelalliance

Hope to see you there :)

m3n3m3n3
16th September 2004, 07:06 AM
what can I say that hasn't been posted? the rebell rocks, they have the force with them ;)

and they have isabelle... she rocks more <3

HadesTheDarkOne
17th September 2004, 07:32 AM
As one of the first TOA families (I guess) and as a very unique and obtinate alliance, they deserve all respect of the world ;)

brainsofmayhem
19th September 2004, 01:29 AM
Not being with The Rebel Alliance means ure missing out on one of the best communities around, dedicated to KoC, the members are much more than JUST players.

And its true - we have Xyra! :D

JediMaster Xyra
21st September 2004, 08:11 AM
Lolz :o

With a new Grand Admiral (congrats Red_Stalin) and a new Fleet Admiral on the way, TRA is moving forward all the time. We have also just delved into Rise of Tyrants as well so you can join in the fun of other games as well as KOC. Any questions, just visit our forums (click the banner in my signature) or jump on irc (#therebelalliance on irc.chatchannel.org). We would love to see you there!!

:1poke:

Come and say g'day! :teeth:

HadesTheDarkOne
23rd September 2004, 10:09 AM
Have you even seen a better looking forum? It looks really good. Take a look at the bottom of the forum and you'll see you're not the only one on-line!

brainsofmayhem
23rd September 2004, 11:20 PM
With such experience just waiting to be used, a farm base so large that it NEEDED its own website, access to the best of the best around (from recruiters to allies) and with gmods that you will get to know your only thought should be is: where's the link?

BorgPirate
24th September 2004, 11:21 AM
The Rebel Alliance

The Dread Pirate Roberts highly recommends everyone to visit The Rebel Alliance. TRA is an excellant Alliance with many dedicated active members. DPR is proud to be allies with TRA. They have strong leadership and very active Mods to help out all are part of the team. Come join and be part of The Rebel Alliance and join The Force. :)

Strider
26th September 2004, 12:30 AM
Theres no alliance like The Rebel Alliance. Just fly your X-wing into our docking bay and sign up in the recruitment centre, you can hang out in the Cantina while you wait to ge exepted. Once you in the Alliance the possabilities are endless, Join the War and fight along side the Rebels!

Darkest_Sage
27th September 2004, 06:58 AM
this is a top alliance with even better admin. What are you waiting for? The Rebel Alliance is one of the number one alliances with experienced members and huge resources. Check them out now!

BorgPirate
28th September 2004, 01:03 PM
The Rebel Alliance

The Rebel Alliance is an excellant alliance to join for those looking for a very active community. Thier Mods and other members are there to help anyone with problems that is KoC related and then some.The "esprit de corps" and pride of the members is one of the great qualities of this Alliance. A simple visit is enough to convince anyone about TRA's true solid reputation. :)

Come join the Force!

xmaveric
28th September 2004, 02:52 PM
I was a starving child. The Rebel Alliance gave me food, clothes, and a warm place to sleep. Thank you TRA. THANK YOU!

HadesTheDarkOne
28th September 2004, 11:56 PM
Quality alliance and most important of all quality members. As xmaveric said, go here if you're looking for YOUR alliance and if you're looking for personal attention, something that big alliances can't give you.

Takeo
29th September 2004, 04:21 AM
TRA is an awesome alliance. They will help you out whenever you need it and will help you grow your army so that you can get into the top ranks :)

There forums are easy to navigate and their IRC channel (#therebelalliance) is always fun and active.

So come check this (http://turinturambar.proboards23.com/index.cgi) link out to join up and have your KoC experience greatly improved :)

Insane_Rhino
30th September 2004, 05:03 AM
TRA is the best alliance I have been in, it offers so much to every time of player, from those who are brand new to the game, to those who are ranked within the top 1000. We have forums that are always active and the IRC room always has people chatting away about any and every thing so any questions are answered within 20 minutes.

We have a separate website with a list of farms that are updated regularly so the information is always accurate. TRA has access to both the TOA clickmaster with over 1000 clickers and the LoP Recruiter (Including Evo, one of the fastest clickers in KOC) which has over 10116 users and normaly over 600 active clickers. I use evo and click about 700 a day just before i go to bed, when I wake up I normally have a click credit of -100 due to the incredibly fast click-back rate.

Join TRA and you deffinatly wont regret it.

HadesTheDarkOne
3rd October 2004, 04:43 AM
Look at the other posts in this thread, their members are fanatics and really helpfull. One of the best looking forums and simply registration. RebelCommander is ranked very high and there are also lots of other high ranked members who can help you out.

Dreadking
3rd October 2004, 05:13 AM
The Rebel Alliance is one of the best alliances out there!!!

They have fantastic forums, where members posts continously and consistenly always giving you something new to read. They also have a strong command structure. On the whole they are great allies of Dread Pirate Roberts and we are proud to be their allies.

HadesTheDarkOne
4th October 2004, 11:43 AM
In this alliance you can be yourself and you'll be a person instead of number as in the bigger alliances. Dedication for it's members is what their leaders show. It's just a perfect place to be. And the good thing is that they are very loyal to the few allies they have.

xmaveric
4th October 2004, 01:59 PM
Denny and LordStriker are considering canceling their accounts so they can join the TRA command chain omg!

REDMONSTER
4th October 2004, 11:34 PM
TRA was the first alliance that i joined and has been even better then i thought it would be. There are people who try and find targets for you in the irc channle and if u get sabed they do go after the people doing it to you.

brainsofmayhem
8th October 2004, 11:54 AM
The Rebel Alliance, respect, loyalty, protection, dedication marks our members - oh yeah and a sense of humor! Check out our forums, have a look at the threads, and see The Rebels in action

BorgPirate
9th October 2004, 08:00 AM
The Rebel Alliance

The Rebel Alliance is an excellant Alliance with many dedicated members.The Dread Pirate Roberts is proud to be allies with TRA and indeed we are witnesses to the power of TRA's Mass Attack and aid to thier allies. They have strong leadership and very active Mods to help out all are part of the team. Come join and be part of The Rebel Alliance and join The Force. :)

Insane_Rhino
12th October 2004, 01:07 AM
I have been playing KoC for about 2 months now, and I have been in TRA for about that same amount of time. Recently I have been promoted to "Fleet Admiral" (the third highest rank other than leaders) I think that shows a real sense of equality that we have in our alliance.

By joining your not just "another member" your Insane_Rhino, or Rebel_Xyra, or Xmaveric you are individual and we treat you like one. We have players from all timezones, USA, Australia, Europe, everywhere, and its easy to make new friends with others from the same area, and just as easy to make friends with people from the other side of the world.

Shadestalker
12th October 2004, 01:28 AM
THE REBEL ALLIANCE!

This alliance is one great alliance that everyone should join. Not only it is good, they are united. People in there are friendly and help each another.

They are are always very trustable toward their allies. There is also a recuiter that is very active in there. So come on in and take a look in it.

So what are you waiting for. . . Come on in and be a member.

Rebel Alliance (http://turinturambar.proboards23.com/index.cgi)

REDMONSTER
13th October 2004, 08:33 PM
THe one the only THE REBEL ALLIANCE. full of smart funny people who help u out no matter what and will do almodst anything to help members out

Orcstriker
13th October 2004, 08:34 PM
i hear about this alliance all the time lol

m3n3m3n3
20th October 2004, 04:52 AM
Hey! how is our best ally doing?

I haven't checked the forums for a long time! been busy with the soviets
Is there any exciting news that i don't know about?

PS keep pwning :)

HadesTheDarkOne
21st October 2004, 04:21 AM
You can say what you want, but TRA has always been n the top when it comes to quality. Help, support and everything else is what they offer. Check this friendly family alliance of TOA out!

JediMaster Xyra
21st October 2004, 04:25 AM
So much is happening at The Rebel Alliance!! A big congratulations to our new fleet admirals - xmaveric and Insane_Rhino! :)

There has also been a new addition to the forums with games like pacman where you can try to beat everyone else's high scores. It is more addictive than you think - see if you can get in the top 10 ;)

TRA is more than just a 1337 KoC alliance, it is a community! Join us so you can become strong in KoC, pacman and in many other areas! :D

xmaveric
28th October 2004, 02:56 PM
After being promoted to Fleet Admiral, I feel I have to say something meaningful here.

Something Meaningful.

Come check us out, and you can be cool too, just like Duran Duran.

djinni
2nd November 2004, 09:55 AM
Its a great clan with great members iff you have questions they love to help you so join the GREAT clan

cheers :mistdrago

Gerottimo
3rd November 2004, 06:12 AM
As an Ambassador of LGC in TRA I can say that TRA is a Great alliance with a lot of members of differents alliances and a great friendly forum.

I'm proud to be a member of TRA.

Gero.

Eyeflash
5th November 2004, 12:29 AM
TRA is definitely the most dedicated ally of the Soviets. We all love you people, you're great and the flow of members between both our alliances has always been nice, so I thought I might as well help you keep this thread up in GUA. If you like Star Wars or just want to be part of a nice alliance, I can always recommend TRA.

JediMaster Xyra
7th November 2004, 05:37 PM
At the moment we are in the middle of an all out war with the kankardesligi alliance in aid of our allies LoP. Test your sabotage skills, show us your attacking prowess and have some fun! Something is always happening at TRA and there is always many, many more people running to help you out. We are very protective of our members and love new people joining us! Just click on the top picture in my signature and join this terrific community!

xmaveric
13th November 2004, 01:27 PM
Kankardesligi begged for a truce after we devistated them. The fun never ends in TRA!

REDMONSTER
14th November 2004, 03:11 PM
hehe we are link a famly we really care about each other and do our best to help each other out when sabed/farmed and other things we will help u out

Ruffdawg212
18th November 2004, 05:54 AM
nobody begged you for something dont decive yourself just check this out
Read second paragraph very vell
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v420/Ruffdawg212/msjlar.jpg

This is TRA's recruitment thread. If you're not a member or have interest in being a member of TRA, you have no business posting here. ~VegnaBlitz

Touch_of_Death
19th November 2004, 12:56 PM
I just want to say thank you Xyra for your help, for everything! (I'm proud to be your slave ;))

To anyone who reads this: Join this awesome clan, you won't regret it!

Davie
24th November 2004, 11:23 AM
TRA rocks my world!

teliot
5th January 2005, 08:14 PM
We have over 1600 members now. :)

Davie
6th January 2005, 11:04 AM
and many that are active so creating a fun enjoyable enviroment

Strider
7th January 2005, 03:21 AM
As The Sig States... TRA has beeing owning since Age 2, And thats not all. We have helped our members own aswell, TRA has a large sense of comradery(sp?) and we can help you own aswell! So join up now for some owning action!

lordcoldshadow
7th January 2005, 05:31 PM
guess where i got my first officer from?

that's right, The Rebel Alliance!! woohoo!

join the Rebellion. you know where to go ;-)

REDMONSTER
8th January 2005, 05:31 PM
the rebellion is going stong and will keep growing stronge if you jpin up :D

Beanyb0y
8th January 2005, 08:09 PM
I've been with this alliance for a long time, it is hands down the best alliance in Kings of Chaos, the atmosphere in the forums is so friendly and people always get along and whenever I need help in KoC this alliance has always come through. Join the Rebellion.

xmaveric
10th January 2005, 10:43 PM
Best
Alliance
Ever

teliot
11th January 2005, 02:58 PM
Unlike most koc alliance, we are not strictly koc. We have members in at least 8 other games as well, and actual alliances in some.

xmaveric
13th January 2005, 08:34 AM

teliot
14th January 2005, 02:53 PM
Next age we shall have full access to the TOA recruiter currently in Beta. Also a few other secret suprises....

Davie
16th January 2005, 07:25 AM
1600 rebels opposing the dark side and contributing to the force

xmaveric
18th January 2005, 07:54 AM
I don't want to brag or anything, but Denny, LordStriker and BigBad just asked if they could move their chains under ours...

JediMaster Xyra
20th January 2005, 06:34 PM
Free advice, fastest recruiter around and a legion of players willing to back you up in the battlefield. Join the Rebels!

teliot
26th January 2005, 04:43 PM
Currently our Nukezone branch is doing very well. :)

I believe our Dark Throne branch is also doing great, but I don't play that. :P

heavywood
19th February 2005, 08:48 AM
I wouldn't be anywhere near where I am in Koc without TRA. Thanks TRA, you're a lifesaver...