PDA

View Full Version : is there a name

lenino
16th August 2013, 02:03 AM
is there a name (is it even possible?) for someone who isn't gay, but loves the cock?

because there must be a way to call IBF's particular case

:wigglinge

I Buck Fuffaloes
16th August 2013, 02:12 AM
Don't you fuck with Alejandro El Negro!

Legion
16th August 2013, 04:34 AM
My paradox-absorbing cumple zone is actually crumpling after trying to comprehend comrade's first sentance. And I'm not talking about grammatical things here or trying to be mean / joking.

I salute you for making my brain hurt.

I probably had it coming due to that "For Nox" thread. :P

ChaosLight
16th August 2013, 05:25 AM
Frat boy

Wait, you said someone who isn't gay... damn it!

omega
16th August 2013, 07:44 AM
carlos donger

lenino
16th August 2013, 12:40 PM
Frat boy

Wait, you said someone who isn't gay... damn it!
it's tougher than it looks like. and urbandictionary offers no help either http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=someone+who+isn't+gay+but+loves+di ck

oDrew
16th August 2013, 03:05 PM
Ryan Seacrest

lenino
16th August 2013, 03:51 PM
i am pleased with oDrew's answer. thread CLOSED

I Buck Fuffaloes
16th August 2013, 05:59 PM
Fuck you cunts I don't wanna be Ryan Seacrest.

Sr Gregor
16th August 2013, 08:36 PM
At 10 bucks a suckie, your name is whatever I tell you it is.

lenino
17th August 2013, 01:29 AM
thread reopened to continue arguing about IBF's resemblance with Ryan Seacrest and how much he charges for sucky-sucky

PAFFRATH
20th August 2013, 05:34 PM
is there a name (is it even possible?) for someone who isn't gay, but loves the cock?

because there must be a way to call IBF's particular case

:wigglinge

male prostitute.

also fuck you for your abuse of the return key.

Old Timer
21st August 2013, 09:51 PM
lenin, this depends on the specifics. Does he like to be penetrated anally by cocks? Does he like looking at them, touching them, fondling them, and/or sucking them? Strictly speaking, sexual preference tends to refer to which sex you are attracted to, and doesn't require or limit attraction to certain aspects. For example, a straight man could theoretically not find female breasts interesting in the slightest, yet could still be sexually attracted to women. Likewise, a male that enjoys anal penetration yet has no attraction toward other males wouldn't be a homosexual; they would likely see the penis as the best way to engage in a given sexual activity that they enjoy.

As far as nomenclature goes, they don't represent a distinct group, and are thus defined within the parent group and individualized by their particular fetish or attraction. The fetish or attraction does not define their sexual preference, and thus we differentiate by stating a deviation from the norm - a heterosexual male that enjoys cock. It's a perfectly reasonable occurrence, theoretically speaking, and is no less possible than a heterosexual male that enjoys big butts and cannot lie.

This is particularly true given the fact that he would probably also enjoy transsexual cock, which means that his attraction isn't toward the sexual identity of the individual - only the specific part of human anatomy that they possess. While some people do attribute sexual identity to sexual organs, and see them as inextricably linked, I feel that our increasingly inclusive world would be artificially stifled by such a practice. So, to answer your question, IBF is just a straight guy that likes cock.

oDrew
21st August 2013, 10:57 PM
Lawyers.

lenino
21st August 2013, 11:21 PM
i'm liking odrews answers a lot

I Buck Fuffaloes
21st August 2013, 11:58 PM
I'M NOT!

Pantea
22nd August 2013, 11:33 AM
This is THE ONLY example I have where I like the norwegian language better. Because we divide into homosexual and homofil. The first being sexually attracted to men, the other being capable of being romatically attracted. So I would call a man like this a bisexual or homosexual.
...You also have those who call themselves pansexual or panfil, who claim their attraction is based on personality and not gender. Which to me is just silly, you're bisexual/bifil... Whats the difference?!

a handsome stranger
22nd August 2013, 11:50 AM
gender is not binary, it's a spectrum. bi- means two. pansexual is more inclusive, covering all yr lgbtqia2 bases.

Pantea
22nd August 2013, 01:00 PM
Well, gender is binary. You are born male or you are born female. Yes, it's possible to be born with a male body but feel female. I'm happy to say 'her' about you. But I still feel it should say male in your passport due to your body being male. (You know, for identifying purposes. Whats in your head is pretty irrelevant if you're dead for example.)
The rest are preferences.

Old Timer
22nd August 2013, 01:14 PM
Well, gender is binary. You are born male or you are born female. Yes, it's possible to be born with a male body but feel female. I'm happy to say 'her' about you. But I still feel it should say male in your passport due to your body being male. (You know, for identifying purposes. Whats in your head is pretty irrelevant if you're dead for example.)
The rest are preferences.

What about people without a sexual identity? Or more than one sexual identity? That's his point - gender is not binary, even if we think that it should be.

Pantea
22nd August 2013, 01:22 PM
I don't see how this is more than prefrence.
Not ALL girls turn me on, but why do I need a definition for what kind of girls I'd like to fuck? Other than for net dating I don't see any practical use for it.

a handsome stranger
22nd August 2013, 01:33 PM
sex is binary, sorta (hermes), but gender is not.

omega
23rd August 2013, 06:12 AM
carlos donger

PAFFRATH
23rd August 2013, 02:10 PM
Larry Hardwood.

also kudos to omega for not continuing the stupid trend of actually talking about sexual identity like the rest of you bitches. like Pantea. that slut.

Zem
24th August 2013, 07:00 AM
This is THE ONLY example I have where I like the norwegian language better. Because we divide into homosexual and homofil. The first being sexually attracted to men, the other being capable of being romatically attracted. So I would call a man like this a bisexual or homosexual.
...You also have those who call themselves pansexual or panfil, who claim their attraction is based on personality and not gender. Which to me is just silly, you're bisexual/bifil... Whats the difference?!

The difference is that there are more genders and sexualities than just the binary.

Pantea
24th August 2013, 11:49 AM
Actually, this is funny, to me anyway. Because here language comes into play again. Gender and sex are the same word in norwegian.
And yes, of course I agree there are more than two different "sexualities". But you can only be attracted to a person with a dick or a cunt. You like one, the other or both. What criterea needs to be present and how you go about it are preferences. So no, I don't see the use of "pansexual". You're heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. Pansexual is superfluous and doesn't really tell you anything.

I Buck Fuffaloes
24th August 2013, 03:17 PM
Actually, this is funny, to me anyway. Because here language comes into play again. Gender and sex are the same word in norwegian.
And yes, of course I agree there are more than two different "sexualities". But you can only be attracted to a person with a dick or a cunt. You like one, the other or both. What criterea needs to be present and how you go about it are preferences. So no, I don't see the use of "pansexual". Your heterosexual, homosexual or bisexual. Pansexual is superfluous and doesn't really tell you anything.

Identifying as "pansexual" lets all of your tumblr friends know what a special and unique flower child you are.

Pantea
24th August 2013, 03:36 PM
Excuse me Alex, you need to send me a picture of your dick. See, I'm bisexual and not pansexual. So it's your dick I'd be intesrested in, not your personality.

I Buck Fuffaloes
24th August 2013, 03:37 PM
Well I'm interested in your tits, but I still haven't seen them so tough shit

Old Timer
24th August 2013, 04:22 PM
Well I'm interested in your tits, but I still haven't seen them so tough shit

They were pretty nice when she was seventeen. Not sure if they've gotten better or worse with pregnancy and all that jazz.

Pantea
24th August 2013, 04:24 PM
CP!

Damn, I wish I'd taken pictures when I was breatfeeding. I had gigantic boobs, 30E I think.

I Buck Fuffaloes
24th August 2013, 04:36 PM
Tell you what, post some pictures now and we'll figure out whether they'rebetter or worse. Or just send them to me and I'll tell everyone they're fantastic. (even if they're not)

Old Timer
24th August 2013, 06:46 PM
CP!

Damn, I wish I'd taken pictures when I was breatfeeding. I had gigantic boobs, 30E I think.

Yeah, see, that doesn't even really sound attractive to me. D's are about the biggest I'm willing to go for. Something bigger is nice every now and then on a one night basis, but I prefer perkiness over size. Give me a B or a C cup any day of the week, and I'm perfectly happy.

PAFFRATH
24th August 2013, 07:02 PM
CP!

I bet they were all veiny.

I Buck Fuffaloes
24th August 2013, 08:08 PM
Guys, you're missing the point here.
HELPING ME GET LOOKING AT PANTY-A'S TITS.

a handsome stranger
24th August 2013, 09:33 PM
tbh i have no idea what heart even looks like.

I Buck Fuffaloes
25th August 2013, 02:15 AM
Basically a blonde Rosie O'Donnell.

Legion
25th August 2013, 02:54 AM
Guys, you're missing the point here.
HELPING ME GET LOOKING AT PANTY-A'S TITS.
Pantea, for the purpose of improving my female anatomy (drawing practice), could I have a picture of your boobs? :evilimu: :rolleyes1