PDA

View Full Version : Booh

Pantea
7th September 2004, 07:26 AM
I'm back.... yeah, I know. But anyways.
In a way I'm back, in a way I'm not. I haven't got a pc at home so I can't be on all the time, thats why I decided to leave in the first place. I came back 'cause I knew I would sooner or later but left because... I liked doing it or something like that. Don't ask why. Came back now 'cause the joining date would be "cool" :p Being here from the beginning, sort of.
meh, I've written way too much already.

edit: :D to those who voted for me as gua hottes.. THANKS! Didn't deserve any of those votes. yeye. *stfu heart.. just say thanks and leave it at that*

edit 2: before you say anything, stfu you who said I would come back =P I don't wanna hear about it. Just say welcome back or something of the sort.

Sw0rdsplay
7th September 2004, 08:57 AM
Glad to have you back heart, I hope you have more fun at this new gua then the the old gua. So far, it seems a lot better. We just need a couple more things still, and then we will be golden.

And as always, have fun.

-Swordsplay

Splat
7th September 2004, 09:18 AM
welcome back or something of the sort. good to see another old face on the new boards.

semija
7th September 2004, 09:56 AM
Hello Heart. Maybe I will be able to catch you online on of these days, if not; sucks.

Pantea
7th September 2004, 10:25 AM
well, I'm online again now but you're not. =p
Swordsplay, GUA can't be more fun than it was. But oh well.
Thanks guys.

Stephen
7th September 2004, 12:23 PM
Welcome back heart. I knew we'd see you again :)

So how is life in Norway? I honestly didn't expect you to follow through with that part...

Pantea
7th September 2004, 01:53 PM
oi stephen, the edit2 part was specially directed at you :p

Life is 10x better than I can ever remember it being.. In one way.. in another its just another part of hell.. And no, I won't explain. Unless anyone wanna pm me, email, talk to me on msn.. or whatever.. Maybe I'll talk to you. (sorry everyone, I'm kind of hyper..)

Callan
7th September 2004, 05:36 PM
Oh, another old face. Wait, wasn't she? b- never mind. Hiya and welcome back Heart. Yes I did vote for you, back at the old GUA. Hope to see you in the new 1,000,000 poast thread!

(This will never do... I liked the old GUA, this one looks too clean....)

Squidi
7th September 2004, 05:55 PM
Hey Heart. Welcome back to GUA!! Hope you can stay LONGER!!! And remember...

Once you join GUA and spend a certain amount of time here, YOU CAN NEVER EVER EVAH EVAH LEAVE!!!!!

AKA: The GUA curse.

MindFrame
7th September 2004, 07:26 PM
Welcome to GUA. Have fun and follow the rules.