PDA

View Full Version : Khuzdul

Bloodpriest
13th January 2005, 09:20 AM
Alliance Name: Khuzdul

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 350 chainmembers and 129 on forums

Alliance Forum Link: http://s3.invisionfree.com/Khuzdul/index.php or www.khuzdulalliance.tk

Brief description of your alliance:

Khuzdul was formed with the start of age 3 and formed by Greycloak and me(Bloodpriest) we worked hard on it starting with just a couple members clicking at the clickmaster everyday and trying to babysit as much as possible at their neighbours so we could click there too.

Now we grew to a chain with +- 350 members using several recruiters we are part of Dutch Elite Soldiers but not in their chain yet. We are able to use their new recruiter and I must say its awesome how fast it is.

Our communication is pretty good because a lot of people know each other in real life and a lot on same time zone:)
The most important thing on Khuzdul is having a lot of fun together and always helping each other out. Hope you like us.
Visit www.khuzdulalliance.tk and have some fun
*thinking about making the photo topic invisible :whistilin *

~ Approved = Tytrox

pimp77321
15th January 2005, 08:36 AM
what can i say about being a member of khuzdul .......

except khuzdul rocks! we have probably the best communication on koc alliances .... we all pull togeher and help each other....... if we have a problem we all sort it out together ;-)

join khuzdul!!!!!!!!!

purple_pil
15th January 2005, 08:37 AM
They rock :punk:
And bloodpriest is a very good commander
:worship:

pimp77321
15th January 2005, 08:43 AM
They rock :punk:
And bloodpriest is a very good commander

i was a member of PR @ one point and a member of SC but khuzdul is where ill stay

as bloodpriest has made me the player i am today! :worship:

soup4sail
15th January 2005, 08:47 AM
Yes our clan has been pretty good at getting people out of jams. we watch out for each other and help in any way we can. We will continue on in the next age bigger better stronger.

GreyCloak
15th January 2005, 08:52 AM
My name is GreyCloak and I am co-founder of Khuzdul, and founder of the new Grey Army. I'm not going to sit here and beg you to join our army. If you are a smart enough Kings of Chaos player, then you are also smart enough to make the right choice. The information you require is on our forum. So what are you waiting for? If you want to be one hell of a lot better at this game, then join our army today!

GreyCloak

vitocorleone
15th January 2005, 09:00 AM
khuzdul r0x
we all really get along and the forum is very active
we are always in touch and everyone helps everyone
it's really great
urray for bloodpriest! :)

Deathdoc
15th January 2005, 09:01 AM
I started this age to play KOC and Khuzdul was the first alliance I heard of. After a period of watching what's going on I decided to participate. I think Khuzdul is real cool and there is the chance to discuss, to get information and to have fun.
I do not know what will happen next age but I think if the protection goes on like that...I'll stay forever. :samurai:

http://img61.exs.cx/img61/5028/deathdocbanner6ka.jpg

Bloodpriest
15th January 2005, 09:04 AM
then I welcome you in the chain for next age;)

xundertakerxnl
15th January 2005, 09:55 AM
Hello i'm xundertakerxnl
and bloodpriest is my commander it good to have him as my commander
on the moment i have 45 offisers so the clan is growing and growing fast
it a good clan you will find a lot of stuff on de clanboard

Thank you priest to let my join :whistilin :whistilin :whistilin

wetdawg29
15th January 2005, 02:16 PM
Khuzdul is the best clan in the entire KOC game. (not literally)
It is the best one I have ever been in anyways.

:samurai:

Bloodpriest
17th January 2005, 03:44 PM
Thanks mates yeah we will be ruling in rank next age :D

Snake_Bonzai
17th January 2005, 04:43 PM
Bloodpriest is one of the coolest ppl I met on KoC. To be compared with Draciron_.

His clan is one of the best.

soup4sail
17th January 2005, 06:46 PM
Bloodpriest, is this recruiter as good ad rogue guild??

Bloodpriest
9th February 2005, 05:01 AM
No INDRA4 is ways better
Clicking :couple: DES-Exeldro

btw when your looking for a friendly mediumsized alliance Khuzdul is what you need! :cheerlead

Bass12
9th February 2005, 11:27 AM
Ive been in khuzdul fir about a year now and it rocks since ive been in khuzdul my ranking has gone up a lot besides everyone is really cool and friendly and help you out if they can

bloodsacristian
9th February 2005, 02:48 PM
:blies: nah, kidding i agree with what they said :stupid: :whistilin

anywayz, Khuzdul is a great alliance to be in, just check it out... I'm sure you'll like it :bty:

Philbro_Heaven
14th February 2005, 12:54 PM
This allince rocks and is the greatest thing that has hapened to me on the game.

wetdawg29
14th February 2005, 09:46 PM
i couldnt resist!

:autofire: :sniper:

Bloodnemesis
15th February 2005, 05:03 AM
:thumbsup: Khuzdul is indeed the best alliance because we really support each other and hve a lot of fun. And bloodpriest :yourock: I couldn't wish for a better high commander :worship: . So just join Khuzdul people :punk:

bloodsacristian
15th February 2005, 06:32 AM
not even a nice word about me? your direct commander? :(
doesn't matter, bloodpriest rocks!!!

GreyCloak
15th February 2005, 06:32 AM
It really is a lot of fun being in khuzdul. And a lot of members get together and drink beer on birthdays. So if you want to have as much fun as we are having and get a great ranking then please join us.

Bloodpriest
15th February 2005, 06:48 AM
yeah it was wonderfull party with wonderfull people even one of the chainmembers (bloodmidget) flew over from the UK to the Netherlands
We totally stoneaged some enemies at night together that was sooooo funny
:banana:

picture with all khuzdullers at the party drinking beers :D
http://img118.exs.cx/img118/4488/khuzdulandnames8ql.jpg

Nizzle
15th February 2005, 06:51 AM
lol
pretty cool drunk KoC friends :)

Bloodpriest
19th February 2005, 08:07 AM
Hi the last day of age 3 and we are fully ready for the next age :D
Good luck to all Khuzdul members and to others as well of course we meet each other on the battlefield :whistilin ;)