PDA

View Full Version : Alliance Admin for Sale

ShadowLord
25th April 2013, 10:12 AM
We at UW have gotten sick of Syngenetic. He is getting too spammy for our tastes. However, he is a great addition to any team! (Except ours.)

Here are some of the features that you can expect with your previously-owned Syngenetic:

-Irrelevant gifs
-Irrelevant daily bulletins
-Upset stomach
-48 hour "brb's" in the middle of a conversation
-General rage in your life

This product is sure to drive your alliance into the ground! Er, I mean, uh...create the groundwork for instilling drive in your alliance!

I'll start the bidding at 100 trillion Zimbabwean dollars. What a bargain!

Pauly_D
25th April 2013, 10:29 AM
my chain requested I be added to our sablist for spamming their inbox so I doubt they would want more bulletins :p

Shiggity
25th April 2013, 12:52 PM
my chain requested I be added to our sablist for spamming their inbox so I doubt they would want more bulletins :p

But at least we aren't out trying to sell you to the highest bidder! <3

However, if we did - we certainly wouldn't accept Zimbabwean currency for you. That would be iinsulting!! Nigerian Naire or nothing!! :D

Cipher_21
25th April 2013, 01:36 PM
Okay, okay....

The price has been reduced to 25 trillion South African rand or 75 trillion Botswana pula.

Syngenetic
25th April 2013, 01:41 PM
So.. I am coming to the conclusion that my clan wants to get rid of me? Is this like a public auction or something? Can my new owner let me send one bulletin per day?

ThankUSoMuch! I hate UW forever now.

ShadowLord
25th April 2013, 02:27 PM
But at least we aren't out trying to sell you to the highest bidder! <3

However, if we did - we certainly wouldn't accept Zimbabwean currency for you. That would be iinsulting!! Nigerian Naire or nothing!! :D

Actually, forget the auction I proposed, we're actually willing to PAY the LOWEST bidder to take him off our hands!

Cipher_21
25th April 2013, 02:37 PM
So.. I am coming to the conclusion that my clan wants to get rid of me? Is this like a public auction or something? Can my new owner let me send one bulletin per day?

ThankUSoMuch! I hate UW forever now.

:<3:

Syngenetic
26th April 2013, 01:24 PM
Also, why is this thread under Spam Forum? Nothing involving my name should be considered as a spam. We aim to please by providing high quality content.

ShadowLord
26th April 2013, 09:49 PM
Also, why is this thread under Spam Forum? Nothing involving my name should be considered as a spam. We aim to please by providing high quality content.

Because I would get in trouble otherwise :(

ACrazyMoFo_Dave
27th April 2013, 02:57 AM
syng and spam? thats gross....

syng and bacon? now we're talking :P

Shiggity
6th May 2013, 03:46 PM
So is this auction closed or what? Final results to share?