PDA

View Full Version : SR - FoD : Explanation and apology

Thinh
26th January 2013, 03:38 PM
These last few days there have been struggles between SR and FoD. Some members on both sides ended up approved, and both alliances exchanged raids and sabs. FoD did quite some damage with their raids, I alone got 3.7b gold damage from the masses.

The whole issue started over some low and defended hits from SR members on FoD accounts. SR and FoD then agreed on a fixed amount of raids and sabs to solve the issue. FoD specified that some of their members might not have received the message saying the issue was over and SR agreed on letting the extra damage go. 24 hours later, a FoD member massed SR members. SR seeing these masses as an isolated case, decided to approve him, defending the SR members. The approval then lead to the current situation. There was a miscommunication between SR and FoD when the delayed masses happened, and we SR apologize for the unnecessary approval and lack of communication on our part..

When FoD aknowledges this post, all FoD members will be unapproved and a 24h cooldown period will begin.

Thanks to TGF_TOF for talking and handling the case with me, thanks to Hacker and Krieper for helping me write this.

Thinh
SR BF-Mod

ibycus
26th January 2013, 03:48 PM
Acknowledged!!

Thinh, thanks for being so nice and level headed.. I honestly wish all alliances had BFMods as good as you and Shara.. you run a close second :)

I also hope this goes to show that FoD, while an extremely aggressive alliance, is still logical and able to be reasoned with... We've got a great group that band together and for that, I'm appreciative of all of them... however, I must also say that SR has alot of great people too... I was very pleased with the nice and courteous emails I received during the start of this as well as the friendly chats on IRC. Hats off to SR and you get my vote as one of the friendliest alliances in the game!! (edit:.... second maybe to FoD :))

v/r
Iby(thegodfather_tof)

il_postino
26th January 2013, 04:24 PM
Dam joo for taking the spot light away from our awesome thread on RoFL!

ROTTENSOUL
26th January 2013, 05:50 PM
Was fun to sab lot's of very high aat's and massing some accounts worth massing for a change. I will respect the apology tgf accepted.

This means also mbsets and josegon who where age aproved prior to joining our chain are unaproved right?

Back to the boring rofl war now :(

ibycus
26th January 2013, 06:10 PM
This means also mbsets and josegon who where age aproved prior to joining our chain are unaproved right?

Correct. All Fod targets were un-approved... however.. the agreement was, if mbsets and josegon wish to continue their battle, SR is free to re-approve them without retort from FoD

Back to the boring rofl war now :(

yea... no shit... Blah!!!

KaB
31st January 2013, 12:11 AM
Why is this posted on GUA? Seems very pathetic.

When did anyone start giving a shit about FoD?

ROTTENSOUL
31st January 2013, 03:13 AM
This is posted on gua because we asked for an public apology in order for sabs and masses to stop.

To answer your question. People started caring since they found out we are maybe the most active and certainly the most agressive alliance in this game. You would know if you did not get perma banned..

NardHipples
31st January 2013, 04:27 AM
i took a FoD this morning before i went to work

MFnBonsai
31st January 2013, 09:16 AM
Closed....

If you are going to war then war....

Creating a thread GUA to declare an apology to another alliance will only ensure that this thread will be full of spam/crap and ridicule directed at those involved....