PDA

View Full Version : A challenge for next age 13

Smitty
11th November 2012, 10:26 AM
A few months ago MajorDark said he could beat me in this age. Well perhaps he did, or did not (a poll would determine that). My challenge is for next age. Regardless of how you manage to do it, beat my account in as many categories as you can..... All rules are barred, do it without cheating. Even sell offs at EOA will count (but no, I do not get that many either). Clicking ability is my best effort to overcome any takers.

My main reason for making this challenge is to get you more active in the game and quite possibly recruit new players. That would be a definite plus. Any takers to this challenge??

Remember, no-holds-barred, and good luck.

/s/ Badger (aka Smitty)

MajorDark
11th November 2012, 10:45 AM
I don't recall saying I could "beat you this age." I do recall saying your threat to "kill rankers" was not to be taken seriously, and it would seem as though I was right. http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?80142-Enough-of-this-crap!!! to refresh your memory.

Smitty
11th November 2012, 10:52 AM
I don't recall saying I could "beat you this age." I do recall saying your threat to "kill rankers" was not to be taken seriously, and it would seem as though I was right. http://www.giveupalready.com/showthread.php?80142-Enough-of-this-crap!!! to refresh your memory.

Sorry for this mistake, I had recalled it as a challenge, "you were better than me in this game". Oh well, no harm done, so I retract that statement.

Added: I feel sure others will better me next age and I'm looking forward to this. Keeps me on my toes :)

OldAge
19th November 2012, 03:26 PM
Added: I feel sure others will better me next age and I'm looking forward to this. Keeps me on my toes
Challenge accepted.

Come at me bro

OldAge
19th November 2012, 03:55 PM
And you're next, Nara!

Nara
26th November 2012, 04:17 AM
Who are you, OldAge?

Vertaichi
27th November 2012, 11:49 PM
lol wow...

ShadowLord
28th November 2012, 01:59 AM
I challenge MajorDark to sex and sab damage.

Smitty
9th December 2012, 03:49 PM
As Nara asked, what's your IGN, oldage???