PDA

View Full Version : KanKardesligi

KanKardesligi
7th January 2005, 12:23 PM
Alliance Name:
KanKardesligi

Alliance Member Count (on forums):
89 on Jan 7th, 2005 (itís our new forum on our dedicated server)

Alliance Forum Link:
http://www.kankardesligi.org/forum

Brief description of your alliance:

KanKardesligi has originated in the middle of Age2, the latter part of 2003. We started out a couple of friends who discovered the game and played it to relax a bit during our work and school hours.

As time passed, the game got into us. What started out as ďjust another gameĒ had become a habit. The game was simple, easy to play. The idea of bringing all our friends together struck us and that was when our alliance truly got going.

During the weeks and months followed, new members joined us. Age range is between 12 to 56, another example of how KOC gets into you. Itís no secret that approximately 90% of our members are Turkish, and unfortunately some people go to war with us just because of this. We never forget that this is a game though, and this is a real chance to help build friendships between communities.

About KOC gameplay, we offer our members up-to-date recon support, organized mass attacks and mass sabotage missions, mirc channel for easily detecting who has good amounts of gold and finding out if you have enough power to overcome their defence.

Most of our members are great clickers. Recently one of our members coded arguably the fastest recruiter in KOC. The Beta tests are still running as of Jan 2005 and surely be ready before Age4 comes. Where there are clicks, KK members are there to get their share and inform each other about the resources.

Our members have decided that KanKardesligi will never be an officer of a another group. This decision is taken unanimously among board members. If we would do it, it would certainly boost our current Age3 rank of 25th, as of Jan 2005, by at least 10 places, but we believe a true alliance has to stand alone on his feet, while respecting others and when necessary go to war to protect his members and allianceís pride and honor.

Besides KOC, our alliance rocks. We have organized multiple meetings throughout Turkey that helped our members get to know each other well. We have large non-KOC sections on our forums where you can find both English and Turkish sections. You can find and get help on any subject since the age range of our members varies so much as mentioned before.

Come and visit our forums. Feel the power of unity. Feel the joy of being a part of the Brotherhood of Blood, what KanKardesligi means in English ;)

Approved: ~VegnaBlitz

archdruid_tr
11th January 2005, 08:53 AM
we at last finished our recruiter. i am sure that u guys will like it. it is fast and furious :dead: just a joke ;)
it is fast and u dont need to be in command chain. i think most of koc dont know much about us. here is a good place to answer ur question
most of our members live in Turkey and we also have some asian and european officers. as most of u already know we are very organized on mass sabbing and mass attacking. i forget the number of mass sab operations we made against our enemies. we enter in lots of wars with strong clans such as relentless (cause of lop ,our ex-allies), pr(still continue), sc (i am happy that we allied with them now)
we like the attacking part of game that is why we enter so many wars with big clans
we are currently allied with sc and lord_galdor and have good relations with other top players like stormsky

notliving
11th January 2005, 11:16 AM
very fast ;)

Ruffdawg212
11th January 2005, 09:02 PM
Best independent clan ever,With our fastest recruite watch us in age 4.

ultrAslan_
14th January 2005, 05:03 PM
ClickDevil faster then other recruiters.

sunbreeze
14th January 2005, 07:05 PM
When I first see this game I said just who stupid men play this game and after that I addicted to this game.it leads some part of our lives now.We had to stop something for it.but we are too happy to do that coz there is a KanKardesligi.I've never seen such a like togetherness before.and I think It couldn't be anywhere.
KanKardesligi just played two age in this game and this 2 age kankardesligi's creeping ages.We made our recruiter and some good modifications,organisation and coordinations.You will see the what kankardeslig is in new age. :) We're waiting new age impatiently.

Get ready for us....

KanKardesligi
22nd January 2005, 07:40 AM
Based on the feedback we have received from people who use our recruiter, I will add a few comments.

We have tried to build the fastest possible thing within the legal limits, so you might find our program a bit "simple" compared to some other recruiters. But this is because we wanted it to be fast. We don't want to have air con in a rally car if you know what I mean

We are very strict on the issue of fake clicks. Many popular recruiters suffer from this issue and we are doing everything we can to stop "fake" clicks. People who spend time to click should get what they work for.

We think that if you open your recruiter to the public, people who click the most, should get the most. That's why our recruiter is based only on the number of click credits that are updated in real time. Members of KanKardesligi has no additional benefits from the system.

There is always room for progress. Of course our recruiter has some small problems like every other recruiter. But if you think these problems are there for everyone who use the system, it all comes down to speed and security and we think we are in quite good shape on this

ZawiszaCzarny
23rd January 2005, 12:34 PM
Kankardesligi is a friend of Polanie

they have interesting forum

this is the only place to be for all turkish players :D

Greeting mates

archdruid_tr
24th January 2005, 05:44 AM
greets thantalas
with the help of our polish friends clickheaven will be more popular methinks

Togo
24th January 2005, 06:33 AM
I've been playing Kings of Chaos for over a year already. Up to date, I have never seen a friendly clan than the Kankardesligi Clan. Besides the leaders of the clan meeting together IRL, they also have an extremely active forum where the members of the clan and their allies chat cohesively. Check out how big our numbers are! Being a massive clan, we are the most suitable clan for the MASSIVELY Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game! Come join us, I guaranty that you would not be dissapointed (if you are active in the community of TR and SC)

Gregory_PL
24th January 2005, 08:59 AM
Hello, i'm Polanie Alliance member, and i just want to say that KanKardesligi Clan is really great :) And The Click Heaven Recruiter is very quick, try it :)
(sorry for my bad english ;) )

Regards, Gregor.

ZawiszaCzarny
24th January 2005, 12:28 PM
Gregor is right, the clickheaven is great but that`s not what makes Kankardesligi so signiificant...

...it`s the supportive people that counts - never left a men behind

and of course such people as arch

doktor_POL
24th January 2005, 01:31 PM
And I can tell sth about their sab abilities :hide:
Luckily, I wasn't mass sabbed, nevertheless, it wasn't plesant :frusty:
Good to hear that we built a rapport :devil2:
Regards to all Turks

Agamemnon_TR
25th January 2005, 02:24 PM
The best example of team spirit...

ZawiszaCzarny
25th January 2005, 03:41 PM
The more Turkish people I get to know the more satisfied I get with our new allies

I also like a honourable approach of arch to the game

he`s a real knight type - no wonder that much people follow him

Azrael_pol
25th January 2005, 04:03 PM
The Ch is very impresing but this clan has also a good forum and very many friendly people in it... I hope we will make a good aliance... :)

ZawiszaCzarny
26th January 2005, 02:17 AM
Go Kan Go!!! :D

I think that Kan will be very succesful next age there are some rising stars in KK that cannot be unmentioned

Hissenet and Ankara will be right and left hands of Kan

and he will still have two legs to kicks your a*s*s :D LOL

bega
26th January 2005, 04:29 AM
I have to thank our honorable Polish allies, for their nice ( but true ) comments. I had the proud to meet some of you guys, you rock.

Now come to my clan and my dearest leader, KAn is the only leader you can find in KOC that helps his officers himself. He is most probably the most active member in our forums, I think this is why we are unique, because we are a very democratic clan. KanKardesligi is not a barbar nor a sabber clan! We just know when and how to come together, we fight together, we have fun of this game together. When a member needs help, we all are there for him/her.

Our recruiter, Click Devil is the best, fastest and easiest. Everyone can use it (except our enemies :) ), you do not have to be in the command chain.

Umm and we have the most beautiful girls of the game in our clan, and I mean it.

archdruid_tr
26th January 2005, 08:05 AM
Umm and we have the most beautiful girls of the game in our clan, and I mean it.
heh heh he
she is one of that beatiful girls :biggrin:

XaR
26th January 2005, 09:30 AM
I've been playing Kings of Chaos for over a year already. Up to date, I have never seen a friendly clan than the Kankardesligi Clan. Besides the leaders of the clan meeting together IRL, they also have an extremely active forum where the members of the clan and their allies chat cohesively. Check out how big our numbers are! Being a massive clan, we are the most suitable clan for the MASSIVELY Multiplayer Online Role Playing Game! Come join us, I guaranty that you would not be dissapointed (if you are active in the community of TR and SC)
:) there is nothing more to say..
Gucu Hissedin
(Feel the power)

El_Komendante
26th January 2005, 12:52 PM
KanKardesligi's clan is great clan - hope Polanie will co-operate with you this and next ages...

Ruffdawg212
26th January 2005, 03:22 PM
Next age we will coordinate biggest mass sab clan under ISTANBUL-TR
Just Watch Us

ZawiszaCzarny
26th January 2005, 05:24 PM
That`s a nice ranking you`ve got there in your signature, it`s a pitty you didn`t took a wider shot where we are at #7 :D

bega
27th January 2005, 03:11 AM
It is an unfortunate signature ZawiszaCzarny, Ankara-Tr will be the best officer of :biggrin: KanKardesligi. I assure you that :biggrin:

XaR
27th January 2005, 07:13 AM
That`s a nice ranking you`ve got there in your signature, it`s a pitty you didn`t took a wider shot where we are at #7 :D
:) if u take shot wider u'll see that the first page is ours :D

KaiserPL
27th January 2005, 03:21 PM
Our bound can only make us stronger :)

ZawiszaCzarny
28th January 2005, 01:15 AM
Hey Kan has an amazing daily solider increase with is a very good omen for the next age

I remember him sending an invitation to our chain - he was just about our rank and had only like 50 officers

we are born competitors so we are motivated to be even better with your example KAn

notliving
28th January 2005, 08:12 AM
great friends makes great families.Kankardesligi chain is building an army of friends.I mean Kankardesligi,SC,POL,LGC.we are organized and we will stand in first pages together.Because friendship and alliances are most important thing.
Age 4 will show us how it works ;)

XaR
28th January 2005, 08:27 AM
great friends makes great families.Kankardesligi chain is building an army of friends.I mean Kankardesligi,SC,POL,LGC.we are organized and we will stand in first pages together.Because friendship and alliances are most important thing.
Age 4 will show us how it works ;)
in age 4 KanKardesligi will rise.. we'll show our power to our enemies

archdruid_tr
28th January 2005, 11:23 AM
yep, his soldier gaining rate is better than most of the other 15-30 ranked players. with the help of CH it nearlly doubled :)

ZawiszaCzarny
28th January 2005, 06:26 PM
Yeup that` surely correct Kan is gaining strenght no doubt

sorry for not appearing for so long but I have to catch up with my studies

take care friends

saint26
29th January 2005, 03:11 AM
thanks to our friends for compliments. I am in KAn's chain and officer of Istanbul-TR. Yes KAn is a great commander. He always cares about his officers and friendship is more important for him rather than just game. You should visit our forum (www.kankardesligi.org/forum) I am an admin in KK forum and we are waiting our friend players to visit us ;)

and one more subject; our recruiter is really faster than others. clickdevil is a legal KOC recruiter and it is really a click devil :B

register and download clickdevil. visit www.theclickheaven.com

XaR
29th January 2005, 09:18 AM
thanks to our friends for compliments. I am in KAn's chain and officer of Istanbul-TR. Yes KAn is a great commander. He always cares about his officers and friendship is more important for him rather than just game. You should visit our forum (www.kankardesligi.org/forum) I am an admin in KK forum and we are waiting our friend players to visit us ;)

and one more subject; our recruiter is really faster than others. clickdevil is a legal KOC recruiter and it is really a click devil :B

register and download clickdevil. visit www.theclickheaven.com
Click Devil is fastest of all.. just try it ;)

ZawiszaCzarny
1st February 2005, 01:59 AM
you wanna be in a succesful chain??

you are turkish??

If both answers were yes, what a hell are you waiting for

JOIN THE WAR!! with KAn :D

burax
2nd February 2005, 06:13 AM
you wanna be in a succesful chain??

you are turkish??

If both answers were yes, what a hell are you waiting for

JOIN THE WAR!! with KAn :D

Best commercial i have ever seen :D Thank you for your kind words ZawisszaCzarny and other honorable polish members. We will be stronger with you!

Cheers :D

Agamemnon_TR
3rd February 2005, 03:10 AM
Revised and Edited v3.3.2:

Fed up of crappy spammers want you to join their chain, :shame:
Or clickers unable to record clicks? <_<
Meet with the BEST and the FASTEST recruiter as far as created...
The ClickDevil! Just wants you to sign up to ww*w.theclickheaven.c*om
Just download the program start clicking and start counting money!

Thanks Poland Allies...
Though, we did fight against them before... :) They are one of the, BTW to me the most, precious allies of us. Thanks dudes :P

archdruid_tr
4th February 2005, 10:18 AM
ww*w.theclickheaven.c*om

lol u don need to add *, u can simply give the link. try this: [URL*=link]description[/URL*]

bega
8th February 2005, 04:53 AM
KanKArdesligi has opened his gates wide to you, all international players. We wellcome you with our brand new forum and recruiter. Give us a try. You will enjoy the feeling of friendship and blood brotherhood, but believe me we will enjoy it more ;)

Togo
17th February 2005, 10:14 AM
KanKArdesligi has opened his gates wide to you, all international players. We wellcome you with our brand new forum and recruiter. Give us a try. You will enjoy the feeling of friendship and blood brotherhood, but believe me we will enjoy it more ;)

I am from Singapore, a small dot in Asia. They invited me warmly, and I was glad to join them. Even though their main officers/friends are Turkish, they accept other people from countries they've never heard of.

In Age 4, we are hoping to excel and strive to be one of the best clans in KoC, along with our dear and trusted allies. Our very own recruiter would give us a very good advantage, and all members and allies can join.

Good job everyone, and keep up the good work!