PDA

View Full Version : Annihilation....est-30/August/04-Ignored? Get some REAL help in koc, join us!

Zelor.eXe
6th January 2005, 01:12 PM
Alliance Name: Annihilation

Alliance Member Count (on forums): 57 <(updated regularly)

Alliance Forum Link: http://s7.invisionfree.com/Annihilation/

Brief description of your alliance: Our alliance started originally for a game that never took off, so we moved it to cover koc,and had a bit of success, but never advertised it on gua, then we started a branch in mediwar, that went well and now we are going to move into high gear for koc, seeing as the next age is supposed to be here soon, we are going to be prepared.

Our alliance has much to offer, a fun and friendly community of great players that are ready and willing to help you, we hold contests, we have an official mass attack section open to everyone, we keep a record of enemies that have been dealt with by us, that and we are a well founded allaince, and our leaders (such as myself) dont ignore you, or act stuck up, dont believe me? look at our spam section, and see whos name is on alot of the posts ;)
some may say that makes me immature and unfit to run an allaince, but I would rather be in an allaince where the leader has some fun, rather then demands I do this or that.

Our alliances main goal is to be a place for players to get together, share tips and strategy, help each other out, but mainly to just have some good old fashioned fun, the same reason most everyone started this game in the first place.

We are looking to grow to a good size, but arent looking to dominate the whole game and ruin it for everyone, So if any of this interests you then come join us and see what were all about, you wont be disapointed ;).

God bless you!

~ Approved = Tytrox

rezmore3333
10th January 2005, 01:08 AM
Really like your alliance just checked it out seems real cool and layed back
no presure like the others good job man.... check this guys forum out :)

Zelor.eXe
10th January 2005, 04:51 PM
Hey thanks rezmore :)

thats how we are, no dumb rules, we have things we do for fun, and we ask for hlep, but its not any obligation, you are free to be a member and not do a thing for us, we are a community of players, not a group of game hogs :p

so come join us, its alot of fun, and you wont regret it,

oh and one more thing, i am going to be using up my 1,400+ turns, buying spy stuff then selling off for spy stuff and am gonig to be a spy/sab for hire ;)

God bless you!

rezmore3333
12th January 2005, 08:34 PM
thanks for approving me so fast on your forum there are a bunch of great people there
and nice set up with the forum lay out A+ forum here people

Zelor.eXe
13th January 2005, 02:09 AM
Well thank you rezmore3333 thats very nice of you :)
he`s right, you ghet approved in short order, no waiting for days, and until you are approved, you have free roam of the public section of our forums, which is also a center for our forums anyways

also in our alliance we share tips and strategy, we answer any questions you may have, and we do what we can to help you out, whether you want more soldiers, a higher rank, or are interested in becoming a skilled sab account we have what you need.
What do we ask in return? nothing more then your trust and being active on the alliance forums with everyone, we are a groweing community, we are active, you wont find our forums dormant, as there is activity everyday, we are open to suggestions, ideas, or whatever,

in short.... if you want to join an allaince join Annihilation!~ its the place to be in age 4 ;)

just click here to register and join!>>>>> Annihilation! (http://s7.invisionfree.com/Annihilation)

and if you have questions before you join, dont be shy to ask!

God bless you!

rezmore3333
14th January 2005, 11:17 PM
Like what you have been doing with your forum latly keep it up wish more
forums would work as hard as you did

hype
17th January 2005, 12:36 AM
This is a really nice forum with nice members... They are kind and treat every members well... They also talk about MediWar... So you play this game, then you better join...

Zelor.eXe
17th January 2005, 07:20 PM
You got that right Hype :)
we have really freindly members that are always willing to help one another out, I just got done doing a sab mission for a new guy to the allaince who was sabbed for attacking someone he didnt attack, and I succeeded too ;)
our forums are fully equipped to meet your gaming needs, and if they arent, we are open to suggestions and will most likely implement them ( since Im admin i have no problem with that), come join us, we are here to help and make new freinds, and to put some fun back into the game, we realize this is a war game and as such thats how you play, so we do try to settle issues with messages, but we dont sit back and let our members be bullied, we take care of them!

so come join us, have some fun, read over the forums, check out the spam section and have a laugh, visit our work in progress forum arcade, and get some help in koc if you need it!

join us here>>>> http://s7.invisionfree.com/Annihilation/

God bless you!

hype
19th January 2005, 01:25 AM
Yup, and they earn quite a reputation around... Not a bad alliance, respected all around and just look at zelorX sig, lots of respected alliance are friend with them!!

Zelor.eXe
26th January 2005, 12:18 AM
yup, its one fine allaince, but its the members that make it, if it wasnt for them, it wouldnt be,

i thank God for this oppertunity to have so much fun with games liek this and a succesful alliance such as Annihilation

we are now at 51 members!
active as ever, so come join us, we have alot to offer, we dont cheat, and we dont use you or ignore you, and will be your freinds ;)

God bless you!

Click here to join the best allaince in koc! (http://s7.invisionfree.com/Annihilation/)

hype
26th January 2005, 02:54 AM
Yes they're great, but sorry zelor I didnt have time these few days to go back... I'll be back in a few days...:D

Zelor.eXe
31st January 2005, 06:20 PM
ok sounds good ;)

we now have 57 registered members, and really active forums, check us out, we arent stingy and dont use you to get ahead, we are here to help and have fun :)

God bless you!

hype
2nd February 2005, 12:05 AM
Yes, and zelor have got into capital in MediWar!! Congrats!!:D